Speaker 1: All right, you guys. Hi, I'm here with Frank Rogala and he is, well, I don't know, like a man. He's a renaissance man. He's like a musician, amazing producer of these kinds of things in real world life. But then he also is an ancient civilization researcher and he has a YouTube channel called Mortals of Earth, but he goes down all the good rabbit holes. So he's like a kindred spirit and somebody that you guys definitely need to go subscribe to and check out because he's got some really cool stuff. So welco board.
Speaker 2: Hey Frank, Hello, it's so great to see you. You know, you're one of those people that you're at a conference with thousands of people and I run into you seventy times because and I'm overjoyed every time I do. It's just like, uh, that school trip you get on and you've got that buddy, you know, and you just lock right in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I felt like I saw you everywhere at the we we saw I saw I saw you at Graham Hancocks. What was that thing called.
Speaker 2: It was, well, it was it was his only thing for the year, and it was basically it was basically basically what was the title of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, it's like I want to say blast through the Past. It's not that something like that. Anyway, Graham Hancock had his own like little mini conference thing in Sedona in April, and we met each other there and then I saw you again at the Cosmic Summit and North Carolina, one of those Greensboro wherever that is. And then yeah, so anyway, yeah, and we uh just kind of you know, you can kind of just tell when somebody's got their hand their finger on the pulse and I'm like, so, what's your thing, what's your what are you doing? And yeah, so okay, So Frank has got some recent access to these artifacts that he's he's going to do a little field trip, share and show us while he has access to them, a little bit about them. And they're some crazy cool artifacts from Mexico. And some people are kind of I've heard go online on the twitters or whatever. You hear people like kind of poo pooing them, saying that they're not real and that kind of stuff. But Frank says, otherwise, So I would like to see what you say, what do you think.
Speaker 2: So. The way I found out about these was I sat next down to sat next to somebody in a plane we have an NDA with. So I can't tell you his name, but let's just say he's extremely famous and it's going to be extremely more famous in the next couple of years. And it's a whole rabbital conversation. But it led to the he did a TV show and I had been in LA since nineteen eighty you know, I grew up in show business. And he was really bummed up because he had done a show with William Shatner. And William Shatner he says, you just like was nasty about everything I said, and I was just presenting data, and I'm like, okay. Number one, William Shatner is not a scientist. He's a ninety year old actor and he has a wire in his ear and there's a producer telling him what to say. And probably the format of the show was if he agrees with you, if they don't have a show, right, So anyway he goes. Well. The good thing was after it aired a couple months later, I was getting contacted by these really poor people in the middle of the desert and they were sending me these items they had. He goes and they had golden diamonds in them, and these people are really poor, and so him being a scientist, he got together with some other scientists and he started showing me photographs. And I don't know how it imprinted on me, because you know, I'm Adhd is the next person, but IM the people and I remember these artifacts. And he went through the whole discussion of what happened was these people had been finding them for generations and historically when you talk to them the Spanish, when they came through and made everybody Catholic, it's like this stuff is from the devil. And there were actual they said, there's temples and caves and things that were all blown up by the Spanish. You know, so thank you very much. But they still keep finding these and certain people find them. And after I kind of soaked that all in, I was at a conference in Las Vegas and it was just disorienting. There was so many things going on and I just kind of lost, and they're all simultaneous. I just wandered into a room and I went saw a picture of the person I can't talk about With the scientists, I can't talk about that I saw in the room. The scientists were in the room with the artifacts in the room, and when I let them know who our mutual friend was, we just hit it off. And one of them was from my home state, and so that began a friendship. And to actually know the guys on the ground who are finding them. Then to meet the scientists who are using techniques like thermo luminescence, carbon dating, and then there's also another technique which I'm not sure because there's ceramics involved. When you have ceramics, you can also date those as well. And these ceramics are not like pot shars. These are almost like porcelain. They're gorgeous. Now. Also, I had met people I could talk about. It's like Scott Walter, he's actually a geologist too. He had worked on a series and it was like great braided and the seem harmony and all these guys because they were fascinated because when they did this timeline research on these and it you know, carbonating can be a couple hundred years off, there could be issues whatever, right, thermal luminescence is pretty deadly well. Everything lined up. So there was a whole TV series done about these. It was for the Discovery Channel or whatever, and I don't know what exactly happened, but they say it changed ownership and the CEOs and you know, changed direction anyway, So one episode of this thing aired and the rest never aired. Now, also, the people in this area, they were getting this acknowledgment, and scientists interested in the government came in and built a museum and they were thrilled because wow, they're so broken. It's going to bring in some tourism. And then the government closed the museum. And then these people all had been finding these things over the years, and they had donated a lot of stuff. There was like ten thousand items in this museum. Everything disappeared, everything the museum was gone, and so they're like, do not trust anybody anymore? Right, And also they have a sense for how important these are and to them, I mean, just the dirt poor people you could even imagine, you know, they have such a higher purpose that they're working with some people to make sure that these things get out. Now I've seen these for sale and EBA, which doesn't help, you know, and like I know what they are, and some what I've seen looks real because there's thousands of these, and I only guess that maybe because the area is controlled by drug cartels.
Speaker 1: And you know, I first saw I had a woman who was telling me about an artifact that was speaking to her in her head. In twenty seventeen, I went to Taos and I was building these ship things, and she was showing me the artifact, like pictures of the artifact, and she wouldn't take it out of her house and she said it was scaring her. And it was like a little gray, a little I alien looking one and it almost looked like it was on some kind of you know, white porcelain stuff with etching on it on it. And and then I kind of just was like, yeah, cool, whatever, you know, like I didn't, I didn't, I didn't. I was just information I in took and then I didn't think anything of it. And then in twenty eighteen, my friend didn't Yelle. She's from Wahawka. She lives in Mohawka, Mexico. And I don't know if she was digging some construction project or if it was after that. I can't remember this situation, but her husband ended up digging up a little porcelain figurine and she was he came out and showed her and I was like, this isn't so cool. This is so crazy, you know, And they were like, yeah, like this is I wonder how much this like this is like what is this? You know? And she said that they they put it on their bookshelf and then it within like a week or two, it was just gone gone, Like she's is that. She's like, I don't know if like how he would have lost it, or if someone came in and still in the middle of the night, or if it she's like, or if it literally phased out of existence for us, I don't really understand. But it just was gone. It was there, and then a couple of weeks later just nobody was there. It wasn't there. So, I mean, I hear these kind of stories about it, and then some of the stuff you were telling me, I was like, well, let's get let's start talking about these things. What's going on.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a long conversation. I have seven things to say about that. Wow, Okay, Well, number one, if you're still in touch with her, the woman that was afraid of hers at all, they do talk, I mean, they do communicate, but the fact the person I can't talk about called one his girlfriend. It was a big figure like this, and he sleeped with it. He slept with it in his bed. And when I saw him a couple of years later, I talked to his girlfriend who'd been with him that time. I Sai, does he's still sleep with that because I know he doesn't do anything for no reason? Right? She goes, yeah, And so some of these artifacts came into my proximity. I had told you about this story. I said, you can tell me stuff, right, and I can send you if you want to insert it the video, like okay. So I said that, and I'm in bed, and I looked down at my watch Apple watch, and Apple watches don't do anything unless you do something right. It was typing messages to me, and I've got to like, I've grab my camera and I'm taking pictures. So it's not perfect. Because it was so fast, I couldn't even read it. And anyway, a few other things happened, and we decided. I just told him, I said, stop with electronics. We'll find another way to talk. Because they ended up. I think maybe it's a struggle for them. I talked to another physicist who was explaining to me how on a quantum level you can imprint knowledge or consciousness into things. And then there's a guy that I know that can read these like that. They directly talked to him and he said, they have been left for us to lear where we're from, and they're imprinted with this knowledge. And so because I'm also thinking, like when I start showing you these, I mean, if you think you've seen something, I've got crazy. This is crazy stuff here that we have here.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's yeah tell.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, let's let's not okay. I'm going to start off with this is the first things I saw. And they call them potatoes, right so. And I thought unless that they're like a marble, right so. And they're beautifully uh marked with this dark and they don't know what the ink is yet right now, these are very iridescent. And I have a series here today that have this kind of thumb print that's been scratching in them. And my nephew said, you know, if you put your thumb in that position where like that, he goes, they fit in your hand. And like every single one that has like the thumb thing it does that. It's almost like it's a way of and if back on some of these, some of these actually has a figure with the thing that hand, which could be one of these, right, But I mean all over these are and it gets even more so as we go Egyptian kind of looking things. But they're also this kind of proto language. And trust me, I've had like every ancient language expert. We're all looking at this and trying to we don't have a Rosetta stone for these yet because we didn't really get into the age of this, but when they did, whenever there's a stone embedded, the adhesive in there is carbon based. So what they have to do is go in completely dark laboratory, they pry the stone out and they get a sample from underneath, and they can do thermal luminescence, which actually tells them the last time the sun hid it, which also could be backed up by because this adhesive can be analyzed for the carbon dating, and that also gives you that to go by. And they lined up they were eight thousand. Okay, wait, so let'st your civilization is like, you know, there's a line. You're right, so we're here, let's start over here. We're here supposedly six thousand years ago here we started civilization, right, So already we're at eight thousand, right, and then there's twelve thousand and twenty thousand over here off camera is like how old these go? Now? We were supposed to be, you know, drooling in caves with spears at that point, right, So I'm going to start. There's a lot to go through. So because there's gonna be people, this will trigger things in when they see these. A lot of them do not look very human. In fact, most of them do not look human. They've been very beautifully crafted, and every surface of them has some kind of iconography on it. This one you can vaguely see this kind of a saucer with rays coming down, and I'm that's not paradilla. You'll see, like we get more and more obvious as we go. This is another one with a thumbprint and it again, if you put it there, it kind of sits in your hand and it's kind of like, but you know that looks human, right, you know? Then we got these footprints, and then there's a lot of these kind of things with heads without feet. I always look at the feet and the fingers, and then the other thing is I've got is like another kind of saucer looking thing, right, and then we've got a feathered or perhaps scale kind of serpent dude, and then this head in the middle of it, and then his mouth is open. And then there's a lot of these spirals on things. Now. Mike Grickseeker, he's an author researcher. He's been doing a lot of work with portals, and he notices the portals these.
Speaker 1: And I've gotten to downloads that the spirals have something to do with time travel, time that it's a way to manipulate time.
Speaker 2: There's like a head like that's an eye, and the head inside the mouth of this of this, and then another kind of like skull that doesn't look quite human there. Now, what do I These tend to come in waves, like intuitively, the guys that find him go they think it's time travel involved with these because they tend to have messages and be found in waves. Now, this is one of my favorites, is the It's the tiniest one I have, and there's ones that are tiny. Year it looks like a little sombrero, right, and it has the symbology and this is like a really like it's like a porcelain so like, and so you've got that way to date it and the symbols are all over it. But you know, as with many of these, when you look, there's like a little dude in their riding, you know, and uh.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure that's it's like a little saucer. All right. So now we got and what do we.
Speaker 1: Think this is? Like what is the white stone?
Speaker 2: Well, this white stone will show up in here. It actually is has some it's gonna be weird on the camera, but it has these iridescent qualities. It's a marble that Scott Walter says. It's a marble. And they've done some testings. Some of these don't seem to quite be from here. I don't have that information, but I have had friends that have told me. They said when they touched them, and said, why are they always cold? They always still cold, the matter what the temperature is. So they do have some strange properties. And you'll see, I'm sure you're.
Speaker 1: Very similar to a thing called loadstone, which is smaller than that. But loadstone is like almost like a meteorite white carbon. But they look similar to that.
Speaker 2: It's interesting and that's normal, right. Wow, Yeah, I mean, when we get through even half of these, I just think about what that time must have been like that they were doing so many of these. Right, So this is one. I have a lot of hybrid they called the guys that are into this, you know, they have little nicknames, right. But see that faces split this side, the teeth are different than the mouth. Here, this eye is different than this one. And then there's like one of these little worm kind of like dudes. And then we've got this iconography again with the shiny thing. And then on the back this kind of feels vaguely Mayan to me. But then we've got you know, again this proto language whatever this is, right, Okay, now this one Scott Walter wanted it, and I told him he could have custody whenever he wants. But I'll show you why in a second. Now again, every surface, you know, not quite of a human. And we have like it's a templar kind of you know, they're finding this in the bottom of the lake van and these crosses, you know, I mean they predate Christian history. And then I'm always looking at the number of fingers and the postures of the figures, and look there's another face there in the bottom. I mean kind of just as a piece of art. Now do you see this? So I'm sure that's an accident, right, And then again we have another thumb print and if you put it like that in it it's just sits.
Speaker 1: I don't know the side that one on the other side of the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we got this guy and he looks real human, right, and he's holding something. It's interesting we've got half of the face there, you know, and uh, the thumb prints are you know, they're they're made to look like a print, but you know they're not a print. They're actually carved in. So now I've got a second one that has DNA on it as well. Okay, this is another one with a thumb print that if you put it it fits like this and it actually has like a little knobby thing and you can see we got kind of reclining looking over his shoulder with kind of like a snailly kind of looking thing. Right, and then this is just a kind of beautifull graphically, but I'm sure it means something, but it's part of this face. And then again like there's something there and if anybody's watching this, and then you know, you see it, just stop the video and look at it. Because there's so many angles on it, it's hard to pick the right one. So I got the best camera I could get so that you guys could stop it because we're if it's a dream, it's an impression, you know, we're all looking for for what what these things are telling us? And this one's got the gemstones, it's more of a cruder one. You can see this kind of a being with this kind of head and then okay the back is a little bit rough to see, but it has that spiral on it. Yeah, this is like just just deadly, like I have horrce kind of thing, you know. Yeah, yeah, and this is the beautiful purple little gemstone. And okay, give me, you know, I'm giving me a break.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, yeah, totally Egyptian.
Speaker 2: But this is that doing the I mean, okay, so so if Egypt only goes back six thousand years, give me a break. This is like predates that by thousands and thousands of years on a totally different continent. Now, this is a was just recently found and it's got the hybrid kind of look to it, right, so each eye is different. The mouth is different and each side it has kind of an interesting split. But the interesting thing about this one, I can't really demonstrate it here, but there's a couple of these, but this this will probably show up. See it's very that that's light's just right up. And I've gotten another one that is that ceramic with.
Speaker 1: The two little white things in it? Like, is the brown part ceramic or stone?
Speaker 2: This feels to be a stone. I would probably have to ask Scott. But Scott's like, well, you can test it with mradic acid. I'm like, no, I'm not doing that, Scott.
Speaker 1: You know I need to come see these in person because I was a geologist too.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, look and listen, you were invited anytime. All right.
Speaker 1: That's very Egyptian looking in a weird way.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now we're going to move to god, I don't even know what. Okay, let's grab this guy. Okay, so I think we I don't know if I've shown you this one, but there's another thumbprint one that did I show you this one? And this has got the hybrid face right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So fascinating to me. I'm just like, if this is a hoax, it's the biggest hoax ever, Like somebody's just gone like way, like they're all stylized the same. You can tell that they're made by the same stylization.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I see, you're already catching on. Like that's why I say, when I look at them on eBay, I'm like, Okay, that's real. That's real. Like the scientists that are involved in this are not jokers, man, I mean, and it's a group of them too, and they're all completely freaked about it because because nobody's paying attention. I mean, this, this alone, along with everything else we know about, re writes the whole narrative of human history. Another another thumbprint where if you hold it, but the okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: There's some weird contortion stuff.
Speaker 2: Too interesting, And then the face is yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And what's sticking the ruby or whatever? That gemstone too, that is it almost like a porcelain or a glue or a mortar.
Speaker 2: Well, this is this one is very you can kind of tell it lights, it's super iridescent, and then around it is like a black substance that they said is it came from a type of a pine tree, kind of a sack, and that's what allows them to carbon date it because it's you know, got that organic quality to it, the organic source of it.
Speaker 1: So okay, this is those are the handheld ones, but then.
Speaker 2: You have biggers. Just trust me, I'll be happy if we get through them all today. Because all right, so this is this is another would be considered potato size one with some you know, just nice work. It's a little bit rougher on the rock. And then of course we've got again they get that spiral and then this is. This looks like a nasca lined or something, doesn't it as it really does?
Speaker 1: So and are there any that you've felt are You're like, yeah, this this one's not real well, because I know that there are supposedly replicas that people are making.
Speaker 2: The problem is is I know the people that find them in their dirt, and I see the picture of them in the dirt before I see them, So like, this one's crazy. I'm not even sure I can show you this because it's a little bit got some gravity. Okay, I'm gonna have to hold it together because it's held.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh wow, that's like a clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's all stone. And then each of these turn and move and there's different writing on all the surfaces, and it's a little bit difficult to come across, but you can see it's all engraved with that proto language, and there are beings on it that don't look quite human. I don't know if I can get right like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's nice, very almost centurion looking in a weird way.
Speaker 2: And then on this side there's a lot of that language. And then these there's a lot of the like holding looking like a helmet or a head or something on these things as you will see.
Speaker 1: And like little saucers.
Speaker 2: And what's interesting about this is on each level of this, these circles they turned each side, it has quadrants. I'm gonna take these little time pieces off, see and it comes this comes out of here. It's a little pegg I'm going to take off each of these discs. There's carving on this side and then.
Speaker 1: Oh on both sides. Wow. So how do you even know which side goes down and which side goes up?
Speaker 2: You just have to go, okay, I think it goes like this, and wow.
Speaker 1: And what kind of stone do we think this is? Because it's got like an iridescence to it.
Speaker 2: This one is peculiar. I haven't asked that the geologists specifically about this one. Getting to be pretty friendly with Scott and he lives on it over, so maybe we'll get him over some time and he can go through this with me. But this is the next one I'm going to show you is don't have them all in one section, but there there's a bunch that were like this, and they're beautifully made. I mean there and and the and the markings on them are just so vivid, and this is like a constellation. And then they.
Speaker 1: Egyptian like where they keep their organs in the what you call those like the alabaster like cases they keep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can see that this is a kind of translucent. There's a few of these that they were all kind of happened to be found at once, and I didn't put them on the same pot. Yes, Charlie, Okay, let's see. I'm just gonna grab one. Okay, here we go. This is a Yes, there's nobody out there, buddy, Nope, Nope, nobody's out there. Okay, pardon me, Hey, baby, come here, they come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Charlie's dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, Well Charlie wants to make an appearance. Say yes, say hello, yes, okay, hello Charlie, Okaya, Oh my goodness, Oh you're okay. I'm going to open the door. Just let him go. Look this he's he's these things that I don't see, so I have to let and chase them away. Yes, now we have Actually I've just been showing pictures that are coming in my sphere a couple of these that are going to be like thirty inches in diameter.
Speaker 1: They're huge at that little one you have, but it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I know one of the guys that has been down finding them, he has literally like dozens of these saucer shapes. But you know, again, we've got like our little rider in there. And uh, even where he's at is very GMA trick. And you can see like the stones are put together. So I always excited when I see the gemstones inlaid and I see different stones put together because I know that they can be dated. But I'm not super worried about it because you just you handle a few of these and you just you know, you know what's what it is. This is one of the more unusual ones that.
Speaker 1: Oh it looks like a foot or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like four toes. It's like strange, right, and then you can see it's got ah, there's like a being. It's almost like a Mayan looking thing, right, like you see that person. And then okay, in the back we've got and then this is like a head it is holding this, and then these kind of disky kind of ship things.
Speaker 1: All right, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now this is there's a bunch that have been popping up that are like books, but they're not. They're like stone books, right, So this, oh they liked.
Speaker 1: Something would have connected them.
Speaker 2: This connects it like goes. It's hard to show you here, but it goes. It binds. Okay, so ione to put that there. But and then in the book, we've got this. Now, this is the one that I was telling you about. If I hit it with that light and go into the dark, it glows for ten minutes. That stone is gorgeous. It's this gorgeous blue. And when I have geologists walk by because they checked them for luminance or whatever, and they're just they're shocked by how not all of them glow, but the ones that do really glow. So again that proto language. And then we've got mh. This one's a little probably hard to see on camera, but just that it's you know, just basically that proto language. And then but I mean, you can't imagine the trouble you would go to to make that out of stone to bind this, right, and then the way when you hold these they're so smooth and finished in the and beveled. You know, it's kind of unbelievable. All right, he's gonna get crazy.
Speaker 1: They already are.
Speaker 2: So this one you don't have the rider for it, but it's another one of the of the saucer ones, right, and then if you can see some of the carving on it, we got like a little guy there on the top. And then again beautiful, we got another piece of stone that's been inlaid there. And then I start seeing these people like they have like similar insect looking somewhere like uh yeah, aban yeah, and we've got this sits over it. And then there's literally a bunch of minis that are coming from my inspection. They call minis, which is those little guys like the guys at ride inside. They make a lot Like my friend that has been down there found one. It was just like it was just barely bigger than a few grains of sand. It was completely carved. I'm like, whoa, Okay, let's see how crazy you do. What I want to go. We're going to start these crazy most crazy Okay, so this kind of fits in the hybrid. Let's start with the side hybrid area. We got two sides. The eyes are different, yeah, and then the ear.
Speaker 1: Coming on and there's different spaces this.
Speaker 2: Odd thing, right, and then like look at the he's trailing out. It's like a look almost like a sea creature or something.
Speaker 1: It's like a jackal and an octopus.
Speaker 2: Or something like yeah, and you think, okay, how do they even know about octopuses, Like if they if we take our timeline in our academic you know, Okay, and then look at this sun or whatever.
Speaker 1: It looks like octopus and it looks like a.
Speaker 2: And this is one of the more crude ones, Like it's it's got, it's well done and finished, and there's areas that are polished, but it isn't as smooth as some of the ones. Okay, and you.
Speaker 1: Think that's that's just like wear and tear from it just wasn't preserved very well in the ground.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, when they when they first find them and they there they have a saying they say they they reek right, and they have the smell of like mesquite charcoal or something. You know, It's like, all right, this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: One that's definitely got some more Mexican a Mayan head dressed kind of culture thing.
Speaker 2: And see the sun has these little holes, you know, like these are these are holes there wasn't even put in them. And uh then you know, of course this looks entirely human right here, right, and then we got this side of course we've and then holding that kind of spiral looking thing smell pet and then I'm looking, you know, always looking for legs, feet and the number of fingers and things like that. But also like the shape is interesting, it's beautiful. It's you know, I mean everything about this, the way it's laid out and this way this goes across it, and then these three coming up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely looks very like our cosmic origin story or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, now this one is very unique with sexon one will show you because it's one of the crude or unfinished ones. I've never seen one like this before that was unfinished and kind of crude. There's like this thing was they put went to a lot of effort to put this into it. And there's the sment is still on it, like it's not wiped off or finished. However they did it. And these these are drilled out for or however they did it. And they put these like pegs in like the little legs right, which interesting.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there was something else was stacked on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and it's got that it has it's very thin, it has a like how perfect that is? Like how do you do that? You know? Okay, now check this out?
Speaker 1: Ooh whoa.
Speaker 2: I mean we're getting quantum here. You know. It's like almost like portals and DNA. And then that ring is that like a saturn helping energy or prisoning or And then the way the stars are drawn in there. I've seen that in Egypt, you know, they just kind of draw stars like that. So this one.
Speaker 1: Crazy, that's like my favorite.
Speaker 2: Wait do you see this?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is one I've gotta be really well, let's see, I already drop one. This one has sentinels on it. Somebody just have sentinels. Let me see if I can bring it over. And one before I knock it all over, you put the guy back on there. That's kind of why I was thinking would be good to do this with the phone. All right, I think I'm just gonna hold town. All right, so this everything on this moves and turns. Okay, wow, oh no jumping. Okay, it's okay because they're stone and the hill on my keyboard. But all right, so I'm gonna just take the Okay, you saw it like in one piece.
Speaker 1: The individual pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so they have these I have two pieces that have sentinels. I've got a couple more than I'm going to be seeing. You can see that they have like these distinct personalities like this one has like a face mask thing on, or this the two eyes and that size head. And then this guy's got a complete covering face mask thing. And then there's this guy right, and there's another one four sentinels on and they have the same personalities as these guys, which is strange. Right now, this thing was in the middle. This was the thing that that turns in the middle, and it's completely like like.
Speaker 1: The sun's face or like a big star looks look at volcanoes or something like if you go on the other way, like oh so yeah, the sun has like a face or.
Speaker 2: Something or yeah, it's got quadrants to like four stars or whatever, and that does look like a face, right, And then the back, of course they don't leave any surface, so the back has got uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, some weird alien being thing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so and you see this little this was put in here so that it would rotate on the on the bed right, I'm in the bed. It goes into this very look at that thing goes into that. And then let's see if we can get where you can see the Okay, there's I don't know if you can see there's two beings on either side of it. Yeah, and then on the back of it, we've got this gorgeous Oh that's cool. And then the proto language all around that being, right, and then we have another we have an anc there, which I'm sure that's a coincidence. Right, let me.
Speaker 1: See the anc. It's like that, that's that's a total ank. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we've got like a little ship here and then uh yeah, and it's interesting because you holding her hand on top of this and then her hand down towards the ankh so like like what the hell, like, what the hell? You know you've got these these ancient cross looking uh Night's templar.
Speaker 4: You know they're finding those in the bottom of Lake van too Verry Egyptian. Kay, so we haven't gotten crazy yet, by the way, Oh no, no, because so literally we have.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me start, let me start smaller, all right. So this is some more of the pim saucer like guys, right, And this is like a little bit cruider of a stone and symbology on it. And then this is another one of those kind of like coaster looking guys, but it has a whole all the way through it, I mean, and look how perfect that's made. And then this again we got a spiral you know that means something, right, Like what does that mean? Okay, Now this.
Speaker 1: One just.
Speaker 2: Was found, it's been it's completely like like put together like these pieces. And then what's crazy is in the back of it. It's got like this saucer over this guy reclining holding like it an thing. And so the guy that reason says that those are like those potato things that that they're showing us.
Speaker 1: Oh right, Like so he's holding one of the thumb print stones.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Okay, so that looks very Mian to me or something, right, And then what's it like that beard?
Speaker 1: Whoa, that's weird. It's like like a beard stair set thing and it's weird that has the thing coming out of its.
Speaker 2: Head like you know, is that like uh so many things. It's like your spirit guide, your possession is that you know? Is it hybridizing it that? What is that on a triangle?
Speaker 1: So maybe it's the monad and the overstail that's weird. Oh I love that spiral at the top. That's cool. And then that's like a little ticle bending his head down or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's like it's gotta be like glass or something, you know. And then okay, and then I mean this is like very stylized. And then it's just and you got you know, look at the posture, the legs, the U is that the helmet and he's holding on to that and okay, and I can't they're completely smooth. They're so beautiful their surface.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: And it's like so like perfect and beautiful and smooth, you know, and look at it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So for everybody out there that says they're fake, yeah they're fake. Yeah, just go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can think they're fake. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So and check this. Ok there's a lot of this genie kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like a genie in a bottle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's holding and then it's got this other being here, and then I don't know, you know, it's like that thing and the other one where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's another one that was similar to that. I wonder if that's says.
Speaker 2: I just wish you could feel the way it feels. It's like there's a heavy yeah, Okay, check out this chick.
Speaker 1: Whoa Yeah, that's like a weird oh and I see the boob. At first, I was like, how do you know it's a chick?
Speaker 2: Well, my plumber is completely insane. It's like that's a chick man, you know. Okay, and then like like look at them. It's like a platypus face or something, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a weird duck face. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 2: And again like beautiful and just perfect and smooth and that the lines on this right, Okay, all right, this is this is one of the craziest ones I have.
Speaker 1: It's like, is she birthing him or is someone kicking him? There?
Speaker 2: It looks like that, doesn't it. I mean and the beat it's got but it's coming. It's got that genie look to it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also yeah, it's also gone a femeral.
Speaker 2: And then the eye of horse right like unmistakable eye horse right over top of.
Speaker 1: It, and the squatterman position.
Speaker 2: And like, okay, if you're skilled enough to do this, you're not making it by mistake to look like that. And then we've got.
Speaker 1: Oh see, that looks totally like like a spirit body.
Speaker 2: Or like a you know. And then again we had a spiral right over at the top, and then we have this little symbol at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, that's that's interesting. How they it's like a conglomerate or like you know, a mixed marble stone that they used for the jackal. That's really pretty.
Speaker 2: You can tell that nishes on it, right, yeah, and the uh and then the trouble to go to you know, put the stones here, and then this proto language, you know, and then of course there's always every surface you've got.
Speaker 1: Well, that's very that's very like how the Egyptians are always feeding, you know, on their higher glyphs. But that's super weir. That's like a that looks like a space.
Speaker 2: Helmet and look at this, it's got like little wings or something, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay with that, Okay, this is just like hurting my brain because I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 2: So this is what blew my mind is when I saw this one, it was like like unmistakable onc right, yeah, and it's got I have horse over top of it, and then this other being and then a mummy and it's in a pyramid.
Speaker 1: Ship You've pally got it.
Speaker 2: A mummy on a pyramid, it's like, and then the proto language all around it, so that so far I've seen two of them with the mummies on them. And then this chick you know, she's like got this like staff with a head on it that doesn't look quite right, you know, and then we got the proto language around it. Now okay, so kind of rushed through it. So go. You know, Atlantis, right, is supposed.
Speaker 5: To have parraculum, and in Egypt, Muhammad it showed me where there was a formula on the wall, but it would have been damaged, so they didn't have the whole formula for raculum.
Speaker 2: Is how you said, you know, the Atlantis gold and for years they said it was a myth well they didn't Atlantis a myth too, and then they found some on a Phoenician ship or something or whatever. But anyway, I might have someone in my hand. Right here, this is this is nickname. They call him a mask. They go like this right so you can see the shiny This is a ratulum here, and this is it here. And I've had it read with a meter, you know, like when you go to gold shops, and it gave the elements and it's got the it has the most of gold, but it has about twelve other things in it as well. And you can see that it's being symbolic. It's like that being. It's like being handed, like it's levitating up and going to it.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, and like ones in like solid form and the other ones like etherically like just etched, you know. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: And then behind this being is another one kind of like floating on something, okay, And then there's like the constellations, like the dots and things. Now, I've just been in a big catfight with people over the Gospard glyphs, and so I'll tell you something about this one after we we just look over some thing, as I noticed because of that. But this is another ratulment right there that she's handing, and she's got like behind her, you know, three other beings and the kind of bird very avian looking, and then the being that they're handing it to is kind of looks like something out of Star Wars, you.
Speaker 1: Know that, Yes, but it was.
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing, like this finish on these is perfect, right, but all these little puckers here. Yeah, So that reminds me of a spot at the Gosford Glyphs that they haven't identified yet, but they call it a master star map. And I now there are constellations like you can see that they're marked on here, like the lines between them. Uh, but I just after I had seen that, because this has been I'd seen this before in the background, it didn't really register that it could be, you know, actually telling us something. So anyway, now so that we kind of raced through them all. But that that's that's most all of them. There's a hue that aren't here, like I do not have the access after the handbag. There is a handbag and it does not have anything human on that.
Speaker 1: So and then you said, there's like there's ones that are as big as like a car hood or a table.
Speaker 2: I just there's one in Kingman, Arizona waiting for me to see it. That is not just a table. It's like they put a tape measure on. It's like twelve feet long and it's got pieces that go into it.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, interesting, okay.
Speaker 2: And they were like, hey, well, you know, we'll ship it you can see and I'm like, don't ship it, just leave it there. I will come and see it because these things oh okay, two more.
Speaker 1: Whoa.
Speaker 2: Now you can see that in these segments there's polished and then there's rough, right, yeah. So they went to trouble to do that for some reason, to change the texture, and it's like so unusual, kind of like almost mpiece or something, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And is this turquoise?
Speaker 2: Is that I believe that, I mean it looks like turquoise that this doesn't aridesk, but the other gemstones in it, I don't know. It would be something that Scott could probably tell me. And then you can see the mummy another mummy, yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's they're taking its spirit out or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are just yes, perfect, yes. And then this is the only one I saw kind of like like asteroidy kind of things floating above it, you know, and uh, unless they were trying to the thing is, I don't think there anything was they drew what they saw because it's so well done, you know, I don't I don't think that this is like any kind of like fever dream. Right, all right, another one, let.
Speaker 6: Me see if something to do. Take him a two piece. This one's very unusual.
Speaker 2: Okay. He's big, he's a big guy, and he's full sculpture, and he's holding this which has the proto language and this is like a marble, right, and he holds it like this, and he's got this thing to hold that in place, like an offering, and he's got that face, like the face mask guy that I was showing you the sense to. Yeah, and then he's he's kind of a cruder stone. I was really weirding. And it's the if you the clothing is like drawn on, it's almost like very kind of Mayan looking clothing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay. And then what's on his ears is those stones.
Speaker 2: It's like been a different kind of stone has been put in there, and what's just some trouble for that, right, and then they want some trouble for this. But you're just a he's cool. Yeah, Okay, I think that's all I mean.
Speaker 1: Have you I feel like you could literally take a picture of every single one of those glyphs and then get the AI to like write you a language or to like start seeing where the where the same glyphs are represented twice or.
Speaker 2: Well between like me and the person that is downstate, and then there's a some of the people that are in Mexico, and then some of the other well, you know, I haven't seen like Scott Walter's collection or Greg Braden's collection or whatever, but so they have.
Speaker 1: These two.
Speaker 2: Possibly. Okay, here's the thing is, they don't acknowledge them as being artifacts, right, but they are, and they are really important to all of humanity. You know. They should not be sitting in my house. You know, they should be in a museum. People should be studying them. But you can't trust them because they're not treated with any respect. And as I have learned, and our mutual acquaintance friend Jimmy has learned, just like that, there's no energy for really getting to the bottom of what's going on in the ancient world, you know, and there.
Speaker 1: Is like some sort of systematic cover up for whatever reason, and I don't understand it, but it's there, and like we can go on. We've gone on to many different ways in which we could prove it's there, but it's there. And yeah, so it's like, you know, I've dealt like this same subject matter has come up before. It's like I know somebody who has a ruined site on their land that they've like excavated and they don't want to make it into the museum or have the major museums come because it's like like there's just horror stories of what actually ends up happening when any kind of official narrative gets involved.
Speaker 2: So I was on the island of Delos in Greece, and you always talk to the local people and and then you find the people that don't really want to talk to you, and you kind of you know, confounding of tongues is not working anymore because I have Google Translate, you know. So what I'm saying is like I learned this from Freddy Silva, because you know, he hangs around long enough where you get to you know, the baby's born, and the gramma dies and you're you're dancing at the wedding and you get to know people and and you find out what you know, The knowledge is going back. So in Greece, on the island of Delos, which has crazy ruins, like it was just this abundance of we have this, you know, experts whole different fields, and so many people had gone through Greece, Like there's better shit from Greece and the Louver and in the British Museum in Turkey than there is in Greece because it's has been raised over so many times. But you're going through these ruins and it's incredible. You know that you've got the mosaics and oh you know the key things in the in this between stones they look like they look like in the Findament, every part. Yeah, so I'm talking to famous guy. I can't tell you his name at the moment, but and he said, and I they This is what got me really upset with archaeologists was I was like, Okay, what is archaeology? Is a degree? So I start looking it up and it's really loose. It's like basically from humanities. So it's like, oh, well this they married this tribe and then they did this, and then they had that war, and it's like all the stories right, it's not sciences, it's not physics, it's not geometry, it's not any of those things. And so but whenever something kind of overlaps with it, they just they do not want you know, you're not an archaeologist, right, so, and.
Speaker 1: It's compartmentalized to a site specific thing. They don't seem to do a lot of global, broader macro picture of what's going on. Then there's not a lot of that, which is weird.
Speaker 2: Well, so generally this is kind of like my book what happened was I went to enough places, I saw enough things, I talked to enough people, I'm going, what is going on here? Like this is it's ridiculous. I mean, sitting right here in my room is the proof of you know, incredible advanced civilization from you know, twenty thousand years ago on this continent connecting to Egypt right right here. We just saw it. Okay, and it's all like scientific we can prove it, right, and we can go down. Well, the problem all my friends that are finding these are going, dude, we know you could find them because the only certain people could find them. They're like, well you should come. But it's okay, so.
Speaker 1: Explain that to me, like you're saying only so like, because I know Sean Bond is finding artifacts and he's and he has claimed that it has to do with consciousness. You have to be of a certain frequency for them to reveal themselves to you.
Speaker 2: So this is what they tell me as well. And uh there there's like I also know from Trevor Grossi that William Brown his wife was responsible for every major find that he made because she could sense it with dowsing rods, right, And it's similar down there. The thing is is that if you show up down there and you're a stranger, it's a small enough area completely controlled by drug cartels. And right now, you know, we're things are a little tense with the cartels because it's just going to take one little thing and we're going to have you know, Trump's been talking talking about sending troops down, so things are I did not want to be the guy that gets captured by the cartels start the war with the cartels with the United States, you know, I mean that's what's going on right now. It's like they've they've had it. You know, they don't want organized crime like running that huge amount of that economy there and those guys. You show up down there, and my friend that this is called Anthony, said that, you know, jeep pulls up with a guy on machine gun in the back and they're checking you out, you know, and they just soon look at you as murder you. And then the person I can't talk about has like a drone one hundred thousand dollars drone that does ground penetrating radar. He could do a pattern, he could find those underground temples and caves that were dynamited, you know. And but God help you if you have a drone in that area and the cartels find out, you know, you're not going to probably survive. So it seems like a lot of these ancient spots are in really tricky areas. There's a couple I know about from my Knight's Templar Peals that are if I just set it to you and public, they would start a war, you know. I mean, that's how sensitive these things are. So let's just rewind here that my book. What happened was is I was like, Okay, what's going on? And so I was standing with Hopefully some day I can say his name because I owed this book to him, But I by the way this book. I am not smart enough to have written this book. These artifacts wrote this book, because.
Speaker 1: Okay, you wrote, he just wrote a book, and then you're you're you're done with the book, but you're now in the process of publishing it, okay. And would you say that you channeled it from the artifacts?
Speaker 2: It was I just told him they could tell me stuff, right, And then the electronic thing wasn't working out. I mean, things would happen like I would wrap one up in a cloth and put it in my pocket, go out to dinner with my brothers and their kids and their girlfriends, whatever, and we'd sit down at the table and the light of the table start blinking and the light's going on, and I'm going, no, that's not that's not what's happening, okay, And I would just say just wait, please, at least till we're done eating, and the light would stop blinking and they'd all look at me. I'm going, I'll explain later, okay. So then I would take it out, I would show it to everybody. I would talk to them about it, and then the last person would take a bite and the light would start again, and you know, my brother's girlfriend would go, I think I'm gonna have a seizure. Could you tell it to stop? I'm like, okay, that was the figure of speech. Please just don't. None of us knows Sos or morse Quarde or whatever the fuck that is. Okay, so just please stop. And it stopped. I mean, the super cooperative like I've had just like that kind of quick kind of interactions with them, and I think, so, what's what I've noticed? This came to me. I'm with so I wish I could tell you because this is the sweetest, most brilliant person. But he's got some papers coming out that are going to change the world. And it's for for everybody's good that we don't talk about who he is. But ah, I said, you know right now, like everything, it has to fit on this line. You know. It's it's this mainstream. It's been and it's been around for a thousands, it's been around for as long civilization has been here. It's like it has to be. If it's not doesn't fit there, it's an anomaly, it's pseudoscience. It's wrong. But we all know things that we were told that we're wrong, that we not know are right. We all know things that were you know right that we're now we know we're wrong. This not knowledge is dynamic. It doesn't fit on that line. And so what happens with the stuff that's you know, been disregarded is it gets pushed away. People are embarrassed of it. Oh it's wrong, it's a fraud, you know, it gets it gets hidden. And what I realized was is that it's sastrely from this. This person was talking about how everything imprints on space time. It's all information and it's happening all the time, and we are all expressions of this main divine force, and we're learning about ourselves, and we're all creating these lines. And it gets into things like, okay, there'll be some left turns here. But you've heard the story about the little girl that tragically was murdered and then the parents donated to her organs and the little girl who got a heart transplant from her remembered enough details of the murder they convicted the murderer. There's a couple of other you can look at that one up. It's actually in the mainstream. You can find that they took a bunch of neurons from the brain, and neurons are just connected connections. They're not processors. And they grew them in a pre Petri dish and then they put electrodes all the way around the Petri dish and they hooked it up to a game of pong. I don't know if you know remember pong? Right, These neurons like learned to play pong, and there's video of them. They play it better than I do, right, And they don't have a processor. They're pulling from you know, yeah, this or space time because they don't have a way of thinking, and they sat they learned how to do this, and there's like example after example example of this. We are not in this head were people that Okay, list, I'm sure if you're watching your channel, you'll accept me saying this, but at this point.
Speaker 1: If they've made it through this point, you can get it as you want, because I mean, I'm basically just saying like they may be like data like microchips of the Acostia record. You know.
Speaker 2: So my friend so I ended up getting a whole bunch of friends in this that are MK Ultra Survivor's secret space program guys whatever, and they're I love them all, but they're a mess because they're morphogenic fields are just they've they've erased memories on them. They've done things to them that are just harmful as a being to that that they're damaged. And after about eleven years or so, no matter what they've done, that memory starts coming back, and you know, they'll be in a store and see somebody else go wait.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: And so the the the whole the way that they got people to cooperate and go along with it to say, well, they're not going to remember. You know, we could do these horrible things to them because they're not going to remember any of it anyway. Right, But that's not true because we are not here, we're out there.
Speaker 1: And it comes back localized.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. So imagine now we've got all these cultures that mummified, We've got pictures of it here. Right now. We know that DNA adapts. We were told that when I was kid, they told us that it was static, and now we know that it will adapt and change, and and it has an incredible amount of data. It's like from terra flops of datas in DNA. Right, So you've got these mummies that are basically their DNA is intact and they're an antenna to the space time of the memory of that being. And you know in the past they were like grinding them up for health concoctions and they were learning them. Yeah, yeah, and so but we have all these cultures that took the time. And what hit me was when I was in Easter Island and I came back and I went to the big museum in Chile, Santiago, and there were mummies there and they were like not like they're basically like pancakes of mummies, Like they just basically had hair and sculp. I mean, they had their own way of doing it, but there was DNA that could be harvested from that. Right, So we potentially have this huge, you know, compendium of knowledge going back in time from all of these mummies that are everywhere, along with everything else has been left for us as well, like these things. So let's get back to this. So basically, since at least the beginning of civilization, if you're a chief and you're a pulpe, you're uh, you know, a king, it benefits you to have people thinking along your mainstream, right because if they go outside of this, they get crazy ideas and your status quote doesn't hold very well. But it's a control system. And it's basically the way that we've been talking about here is like why why does nobody talk about this Why? And it's enforced. It's enforced through academics. And my favorite people are autodidacts, which are the people that learn things on themselves without going through the system. You know. Like I was trying to make some peace between Jay, you know, from Project Unity and Ashton Forbes because they gotten this this thing online and you know, and Ashton will go right to the gamer like, you know, insults and stuff. I'm like and and Jay was like, I just want to punch him on the nose. I'm like, dude, you have Project Unity, right, you know, I said. And He's like, well, stuff has all been debunked. It's thick. I said, no, it's not. I said, I'd been doing digital you know, video for years. I said, yeah, stock assets were put on it before it came out in order to make it debunkable. But it's not. His stuff is real. And what's really good is he's got people talking about physics and talking about the advance and covered up physics you know that we've had for a hundred years as we haven't allowed to have and then just I don't know, I just did a video on Epstein and Harvard. I don't know if you saw any of that, but he's basically was infiltrated. He had Jeffrey's office, he gave money to programs, he had you know, Stephen Hawking to his island, like every major physicist. They basically were compromising and they have destroyed Physics is not right. Physics is like.
Speaker 1: There's the there is the sexual honey pot moussaud element, but then there's a deeper element because even that what's her name, Jasey Max, Well, it's like they call her like Janet Atlantis, and like she has a submarine driver and they were going down to like them any road and seeing stuff like they're there, they were messing with. There's an Atlantis element to the Epstein story that no one's talking about too, Like there's like that that what's his name?
Speaker 2: Uh, you're right, you're right. This is right where I was going with. You know, you are my best friend that never lived next door. You know, it's like, well, like I sit with you in a room or on zoom, and we're like immediately locked into the same channels. I don't know how that happens, but I do know how that happens. But uh, yes, So I think these control systems call pre cataclysmic, and I think that it's not necessarily all humans involved. It's a very complicated universe. Right now, I have a lot of contact with multiple friends that know the same people that aren't from here, and there's a possibility that we might be introducing one of the first people that are not from here, maybe sometime in October, a public event where everything's very quiet yet And because you think humanity is complicated, you mix up this other stuff and it gets really complicated, right, and the other thing is okay, metaphor here for you. Okay, I don't know if you're olding to remember DOS computers, it was just like, hey, you have to type the codes in. You got dots, right, And then we got Windows three point one, and it was kind of like, oh, you can click and you can just do a file and then you can type it. And then we got you know, it evolved until we had to plug it into a phone line, and then we had to get a a virus. We had to get an anti virus, you know, and then we got to Windows like XP or whatever. Then we got a different browser, and then we had to get an anti malware right. And then we got to Windows eleven, we got on the internet, we had to get like a firewall, right, So there was an evolution and then protections. Right. So I happened to be friends with a guy who can't be public about this because he's brilliant and he has other things, but he's basically identified the part of the human genome where we were artificially spliced to double our neural capacity. It's completely fault fake. I mean, it was like just yeah, we're GMO. We're completely GMO. And you know, he can't be public because if he released that, everybody else could see that was true as well. Now that's that's one of a hundred smoking guns of that. I mean, you look, okay, this dog, right, Charlie, all right, plants outside, the bugs on the wall, the fish in the sea. Every other creature on Earth besides humans has six to twelve genetic defects. And it's kind of look at the standard thing, you know, except for octopuses. Nobody knows what the hell's going on the octopus. This is they don't match up for anything, right, but humans have close to six thousand. They keep finding more genety defects. So how does that happen from one species on the earth. I mean you could come up like, well, our maker was a little sloppy, or maybe we were artificially downgraded, like in all the stories that say these guys are gonna these monkeys are gonna be trouble. You know, we gotta gotta turn them down a little bit. So there's a hidden element behind things, and like, I uh, and it's not all we have been put under stress. We have been put in a situation where there's lack and the missing element of physics is basically consciousness. And a lot of people are coming up with this, but I know the paper's coming up that actually are will scientifically, mathematically even prove this right. So imagine you're controlling media, you're controlling schools, you're controlling academia, you're controlling medicine, and you've got your line and if you go outside of that, you lose your license, you're fired, you don't of a job, you're crazy or whatever. Right, So it's a control system to keep us from understanding our own power. You if you raise a child like, Okay, I'll get crazy. So but my friends that have been in the secret programs, they said, a human being who has been trained psionically like to use their other abilities, their intuition and other abilities. There are other races of intelligent beings that are from the time they're born or hatched or come out of a bottle, are trained at this. But one human that they said can like can knock back twelve drac or reptilians, you know, and those are those are that's not a joke. Those things are nasty. There's some good ones, but they can walk into a room and make you just have so much fear you're wet your pants. And part of my book talks about it starts off with you don't realize our bias. We are blind. We look at a beach, as far as you can see that beautiful beach, right, you take one grain of sand off that that's literally equivalent to what we're perceiving. And we think we know what's going on. But we know we can use like X ray or ultrasound or different technologies to kind of branch it out. Yet everybody walking around trying to keep you know, the lights on on their house and pay their bills or whatever, has no idea what's right in the same dimension with them. You know, in the Vietnam War they had those very first version of the night vision goggles that were read. I think we talked about this. You know, get this helicopter dude, and he's like, they're flying at night, and he's looking and he looks out and he sees like this gargoyle flying with wings thangs, it looks and somehow when you see them, they can see you. It saw him and snarls at them, and he like firing machine gun, and everybody else in the helicopters one, what the hell are you doing? And they had they had to pull all of those glad that you cannot get a pair of them. The technology, you can't find anything odd about them. But basically you're just seeing into that other vibration, that dimensioned that's right next to us.
Speaker 1: So and I think, like I think what we're being fed about NASA and the way that they describe space to us and the light years away and all these aliens from out other planets and stuff, I think that's all a distraction from I think we're in a frequency pancaked timeline war and I think a lot of we have interdimensional beings and some of them and we're creating. I think the Internet in general at large and or all AI is a portal to other frequencies. And I think we're also like we're dealing with all time is one too, Like we have this like thinking like okay, are like time isn't as linear as we think, Like it's spirals and changes and it's malleable. It's not as set in stone as we also have been led to believe. So we have all these really crazy, weird limitations and like when I've been trying to figure out is like what I can say, I know the one little grain of sand that I do know am on my beach is that it's the amount of forgetting we have as an incarnated soul is not natural, Like we have forgotten to a level that's manipulated. It's like we're in some sort of like we have to get our remembering back. Like that's what a whole, big part of this is. And that's why I'm thinking, like your artifacts and things like this are a.
Speaker 2: Way to.
Speaker 1: Mend what if you want to call it the Acasia record or vela forgetting or something like that. I see little lights at the end of the tunnel in that element, and and I see that coming back a lot. But that's our The biggest issue, if you want to call it, that we have going on, is we have forgotten more than is beneficial for our experience here.
Speaker 2: You are, so my tribe, I'm okay. So I mean, basically, to simplify that, there's some bullshit going on, you know, and the first time, which might be in a few weeks, I'm sitting with somebody from Federation, I'm going to be like, really, you know, let us go through this for this long, you know. And I mean the other thing is okay. So what I'm hearing from a lot of different sources is that the bullshit that was going on here about two hundred years from now started affecting them out there. So that's when they got serious and they started going back and into our timeline and salting things in and doing things to change it and help fix it. But I'm like, that's what it took. You had to let us go through all of this crap before you did that, you know, because it had to. It seems very selfish to me, right because I get Some of the really most brilliant people I know privately will tell me about their interactions with these other beings, you know, and they they won't even hear me talking about, well what about this bad thing or that bad thing, and to go, oh, you know, if they wanted to wipe us out, and they're so high okay, and I'm thinking windows three point one, right. You know, you can have a valiant thor comes into the room and you feel like he's perfectly you know, a great guy. Maybe he is, but we are so easily you know, there can be a stinking, slimy, scaly thing going through the room and we look at it and we see a little girl with brown hair. I mean, that's how easy we are to fool. So number one, we need to get wise to the control system, which is that. That's what my book is about. Basically, it takes every buddy, I don't care what muggle they are. You know, they read this book, they'll go wow, I didn't know. Then they can look it up and go, well that's true. Wow, well that's true. And then by the time they get to where I'm proposing the solution, they're gonna they'll be pissed off like anybody should be. And then basically what it comes down to is if we realize what's going on as a human community, and we take back our consciousness and we use it, we got it.
Speaker 7: You know, it's I think there's somebody we're being led more and more into systematic control and like, you know, like and I think COVID was a brilliant example of how people will self police and how it's almost like they're choosing slavery, like they want more control, more control, more control.
Speaker 1: But it's like we really just need to be monad to monad, like speaking to somebody's oversoul, being like wake the fuck up, Like you don't want to go down this like super mad Max or like this. You don't want to go down like this ultra enslave kind of system, which is what we're like self electing into over and over again.
Speaker 2: So at your level, your level of awareness of this, because I'm relating to this, right, it's hard to remember, like it's not their fault, you know, they're everybody's trying to be the best person they can. They're operating on information they have. Right, For some reason, some of us it didn't penetrate and we're seeing through it, you know. So it's kind of our job to put up with the bullshit of them calling us names and yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's and it is bad and it's hard. And now I've started to just like I bypass their NPC overlay structure and I just go straight to their I talk to their higher self or their whatever, their oversoul, their mom d or whatever. And I'm just kind of pleading with people's over souls.
Speaker 8: To like get like remove some of this vela for getting, give them some light, like like literally the let the light of consciousness come through all these vessels a little bit more like they like we they're too closed off, like they're too calcified.
Speaker 2: Well, so in your power to do that, Charlie, nice kisses, thank you, Okay, Charlie's telling me it's a good okay, good good job. All right, your power too, because you God help you. If you're my uber dropping, if you're if you're if you're sitting next to me and play, because you're gonna hear shit, you know, and you can think I'm crazy, but things are going to be in your head later, and I'm going to make a crack in that in that you know exactly.
Speaker 1: That's that's and that's what we do with the YouTube is I mean, like, I don't know, I probably get like right now, I'm getting a couple hundred people to watch it if I'm lucky, and maybe seven people will make it this long in the video. But if if, if, like it could permeate the subconsciousness of seven people, that can have a ripple effect.
Speaker 2: That's powerful. That's super powerful. You don't realize how powerful it is, that butterfly effect. I just had this conversation like online with one of the activists in Australia about the Gosford glypts and they take so much crap down there. Oh that's been debunked. Oh that's graffiti. Oh that's blah blah all that. You know. This guy with like fifteen bucks says it's not not real, you know. And and the thing is is it's that's a site where it's not just one thing, it's a lot of things. It's like the Aboriginal Place. There's all there's so many things to that site. So I'm just Trevor and I are working on the Italian guys to see if we get who.
Speaker 1: I also think you need to work on is the Icho stones, the ica Ica stones in Peru I have. We went to like a looter's house and we saw like twelve different big boulders, and they have like dinosaurs doing like open heart surgery. They have a ton of those UFO iconography. There's a lot of core between what you've showed me and those. And then there's a museum down there called the Echostone Museum. And then the guy like won't let you take pictures. He's like insane, but at the same time, like there's pictures of like the Queen of England visited that place. And I'm the elite know more about this stuff than we know than we've been allowed to know well, and you need to break into those because I think if you could compare and contrast that you could probably get some interesting correlations.
Speaker 2: I'm just it's interesting you say the elite, because I mean, that's that's that's that's the control system. That's the thing. I don't think they're going to see, Like I don't know that anybody even reads books anymore, but I mean literally, and I'm like I said, I didn't write this book. If people read this book and they understand it it could change everything, because it's like once you realize that we are just being fed how we think, and it's not good for anybody. It's not good for our civilization. And we're getting to a point now where we need to I mean, number one, we're either coming up on another cataclysmic moment or there's been some really strange things that have happened, Like you know that those solar expulsions in twenty twelve would have taken us out. They just happened to go in the right direction, you know. And I think that we had some help. And I also think that these magnetic excursions could be much worse and much more violent, but I think somebody's working on that too. I think that we are on the timeline. Congratulations, you're on my timeline, because my timeline's a good one, right. So I want to tell everybody that if you're watching this, this is something you can do. It's incredible. It's really easy. When you go to bed at night, you just tell yourself, I'm going to wake up tomorrow my best possible timeline, and then when you wake up in the morning, try to remember and go I just walk up on my best possible timeline. And you just do that as a habit and just watch what happens you meet Nikki. It's what happens, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, which is very very fun. And I also I've been playing with timelines for a couple of years now and I've and I've been on bad ones and now I want a good one. And I feel like it's like you can. You can. You can shift your timeline that you're in. You really can.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's like a really good message. I mean that didn't plan to go there on this, but okay, time is flexible everybody, and time is not what you think it is. And we aren't the only beings that have can control. We just have been told that we don't have the power, and we've been told that we're limited, and we're told that we have to have some priest bless our water. I'll I'll help bless water with a priest any day. Like I've measured it, I can do it better, you know, right, Fuck your holy water. My holy water is better than yours. You know. I can structure it, you know, with my energy, and we can freeze it and we can measure it. You know, you don't need the Mulah. You don't need the Reverend, don't need the pre connected to source. You know, that's the biggest illusion there. That was why all those books were written, and that they were written in ways to make us conflict with each other too. So because when we're not in the same page, we're not as dangerous to the status quo and the you know, the elites. I mean, there's a reason they call them blue bloods, and it's not because they're completely human.
Speaker 1: I agree with that for sure. So Okay, we have to do this again because like we have, there's so many other subjects we could talk about. But I'm like, we've already been doing it for like an hour and a half, so I'm like this is a bit. Let's like let's like wrap this up and then like we I I feel like we could do lives together. That would be fun.
Speaker 2: Sure, you know the Uh let me think I'm good. I got to go to that. I'm going to Pyramid conference in Chicago. Okay, So this is like I just got to tell this really quickly. I met Trevor Grossi like years ago, and he was like the broke guy that everybody seemed to know, and but he didn't have a book out, and you know, was kind of like finding his place or whatever. And he would tell me about conferences and things going on, and I didn't so I registered, and he couldn't afford to go, so I go, you know, he stay on my couch, you know. Fine. Then he would he knew everybody, so he would introduce me to people. And then all of a sudden, like last March fifteenth, he became like the most famous guy in that space for being connected to the Italian team, and they gave him more scans than they released. And so I'm so used to being in Hollywood, you know, for all those years and you have a friend and they'd get a break and you'd never hear from them again, you know. And here's Trevor calling me and go, hey, I'm speaking at this conference now and they're giving me a plus one. You want to you know, like paying me back. So he calls me and he's like, you know, are you going to Pyramid thing? Because the conference was going to rent a car, but you know, if you're going to be there, do you want to give a ride with me and Christopher Dunn and the Italian team. And I'm like, yes, so you know, and when you're hanging with people at that level, there's this whole other world that exists that that most of the world has no idea of, and it's so crazy that it's so acknowledged and so ubiquitous. I don't know if you've had this experience I've been. I've had a really kind of charmed last couple of years with this. You know, where I seem to where I'm getting the position where I'm introducing that famous person to that famous person, and then they're doing a conference, and then are this person that person and they're doing a thing together, and uh uh. It's like these synchronicities are just getting to be crazy. So I've gotten to the point now where I'm just insufferable. You know, you stop me in the post office and I'm going to start telling you about pyramids, fans or you know, are about mummies and space, time, memory and whatever, because I just feel like we're at this typic point right now and all these little ripples and little cracks that we make into the NPCs are really important, no matter how tiny there girl, And I.
Speaker 1: Mean like there were times where all of us were MPCs. You know, there were times when all of us were or at least for me, there was a time when you know, I mean, I mean I did the whole go to college, good job, do the thing you're supposed to do for a minute, you know, like it's it's it's really hard to bust out and become your own thinker. I mean, for me, it was kind of hard to stay not being my own thinker. But I mean, I can see how it's it's not built in our favor to basically bust out of it. So I'll give them that.
Speaker 2: The hardest, the hardest thing for us is to just remember that at breath and go, Okay, they don't know any better, Okay, so we just got to you know, they're gonna call me names, and they're gonna be mean, or they're gonna be whatever, you know, And it's kind of like the most difficult and challenging people are our masters, and we're here to learn from them, and if we don't, we're going to just get them again. Right, So there's no fun. But that's why we set it up somewhere. Ye all right, So thank you so much. I would love to talk again. And we've got so many things we haven't covered and there's a bunch more artifacts that we'll be coming through at probably Trevor. And once we go to we're gonna go to Dubai and do a thing right, and if we can get this royal family to introduce us to this royal family, we might be able to see some cool stuff in Saudi and then go over to Egypt. And I want Trevor to me some secret places that only Trevor could take me, so could end up. And then in December, I'm going to be in Guatemala with Cliff Dunning and Lydia did Leon because I introduced them and they're doing a trip and I thought I should go. But it's one of places you can still go to, you know, the ancient structures and bring a shaman and do a ceremony. Where in Mexico like they think it's devil worship or whatever, you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're going to to call? Was that you going to to call?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We're going everywhere and I got to get an a helicopter, which will be you know, this is the only time. Well I'm going to go. I can tell you about Graham. We're going to go to over the Nosca lines and the helicopter too, So I mean I'll make a.
Speaker 1: Lot of plans going on and yeah, so you know, you'll have a lot to talk about. I Cliff dunning to Egypt with Muhammad. That's so I met Cliff before. He's a nice guy. But yeah, uh, and I've done I've done my fair share of at them all is amazing. At a Comma Lake, It's like, yeah, there's UFOs coming out of it and stuff. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I spent my whole morning like, uh, defending Mohammad's honor on the Gospord glyphs. I was just like self pissed, like don't with my friends, man, because like like you, I'm like, you have no idea who I am and what I know and you know and I know who you are, so I can.
Speaker 1: Like it's kind of like you said where you were like, oh yeah, I think these are fake. Then think like if people want to want to want to throw shade and think that, like about any kind of subject, I'm like, okay, good, then like all these things actually have codes for our memory. And if if they're gonna like then they don't get the they don't get the dessert. You know what I'm saying, like they can just they can just go do whatever, go watch football. Then I don't care. But I'll then leave it to me. I'll go see the Golford Gosford glyphs. I'll compare with something else. I'll figure it out. Like even if you're throwing shade in it, that puts it on my radar because because it'll like more people be talking about it and it pops up to me. Go ahead, throw all the shades you want. And if you really want to be that much of a naysayer, that's cool. But like I'll go ahead and I'll take the sucker, like you know, I'll go have the dessert and you get deuces.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's kind of how I start feeling about it now. I'm like, all right, you can be a naysayer about everything if you wanted.
Speaker 2: To, but football, alcohol, these are all spells put over us. That's a whole subject there too, So that'll be for another time.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, bye, Frank, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you,