Speaker 1: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountain. As Mike Kaiser used to say, but it's in the Bible, and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lens.
Speaker 2: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 1: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 3: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's livil world.
Speaker 1: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Torches high the Smithsonian, they call wind of the Giant's Belt, would send their agents to get it. But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the scatgos, out of the fun reality that we think of, this reality.
Speaker 2: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 1: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extra terrestrials.
Speaker 4: Leave the Citchen Mound of bull feathers out of it.
Speaker 1: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 4: We live live live.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where I like to say the conversations are always in lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. If you knew to the channel, welcome to the Hero's Journey. Hit that like button, hit that subscribe button. Be sure to check out all the social media's and description down below. But man, this live stuff I'm kind of getting used to, and John is patient enough to work with me man and go through the growing pains with me while I figure this stuff out. But I like to welcome back to the show for the sake of time, John Founders, thank you for having brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I will say this that when I started going live back when YouTube first off for the feature, I thought it was so cool to see like maybe two or three people watching. I was like, Wow, this is so awesome, Like there's literally people watching me live right now. But the feature is so much better now on YouTube. I feel like YouTube really does favor the live algorithm quite a bit most times. And so but you got to be careful who you go live with, too, because some people will get you in trouble with their mouth. But man, you know, especially right now, getting in trouble in your mouth is kind of the topic of conversation. But this whole Charlie Kirk thing, Man, it's just such a sad thing. We were talking about before the show. How horrible it is that somebody just decided to delete this guy's life for something he said, you know, for an idea that he upholds. And I don't know everything about what Charlie Kirk believes. I really don't. I know that he was, uh, I think as the beliefs were very similar to mine from what I heard from people that knew him. He did the Sabbath, and he's a believer in Jesus like me, and all of those things. And he was really kind of able to stand and be bold in front of thousands of people at thirty one years old. Man, he's accomplished so much more than most people. I mean way, I'm forty almost forty three, and he's accomplished so much more than me. At his early age of thirty one and he's kind of become a martyr for all of this. Now. It's tragic, man, you know, to see what happened. I can't believe it. Everybody saw it. Everybody witnessed it. It's still on major platforms to see and just a sad moment. I didn't even know the guy, and I feel sad, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, so yeah, especially it's like, you know, he was a you know, he was a podcaster, but he was a Christian served up and he was going to all these places and trying to witness, you know, to these kids that are so impressionable and being indoctrinated in these colleges and stuff. And a lot of people like to look at it as these people just they like to argue. I mean, they might like to debate, but I mean I truly think a lot of these guys that they go to try to get through to these kids and you know, wash that that black peel off of them that these colleges try to put in their brain and try to plant that seed for Christ. And one thing that I thought was just crazy was as I was going through watching all the different clips online, the only thing that these news organizations kept bringing up is Oh he was a controversial figure. Oh he was a controversial figure. Oh he was always in hot water because he spoke out against LGBTQ and supporting the president. And it's like they always had to. I mean I listened to several different ones. I got to try to get different perspectives, but every single one of them felt like they had to preface that kind of like, ah, he had it coming.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's just awful.
Speaker 3: I saw some of the comments were just so bad that I just couldn't believe. Actually, I you know, oddly enough, my algorithm didn't really show that side of it, but my wife's you know, she was looking at it, and she was showing me some of the comments that some of these people were making, like like you said, he had it coming, or you know, good for that. You know, I'm glad it happened. And I'm just thinking, like, where are we at in humanity where we're cheering the death of somebody just because they said something we don't like. It just shows me that there's a possibility that we're entering a new phase of existence because we're divided. I mean, I can't believe that there's people that would be okay with this. I I can't imagine being okay. I don't care who it is, Like I don't know, Like I said, I don't really know what all that Charlie Kirk represents. But even if it was somebody that I didn't really care for, Let's say, what's that one girl that is always in the media issues, like a younger Amanda Cortes or something, you know whatever, one of these one of these politicians that everybody kind of hates. Even that, Like, I wouldn't cheer that on just killing somebody because of what they've said publicly, because I do believe that the tongue is often mightier than the sword, and that even though Charlie was killed, he is now probably his words are going to be sound louder than they ever have before, because now people are going to see, look at this, this guy got killed for saying this. What did he say? And they're going to look at it and they're going to see that he most likely, like I said, I don't know everything that he's talking about, but if you get killed for speaking, you're probably saying some things that you can't be refuted and you can't be shut down for. And people are just like, can't believe that you're able to go to that level and say those things in that high of stature and to a point to where something gets riled up and you have to die. That tells me that there's something worth hearing what that person says. That's my opinion. Maybe, of course the person on the opposite side would have a completely opposite opinion to me, but there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and honestly, Dane, it's just I know it's kind of cliche, but I mean, if the shoe fits wear it, I mean, that's how I like to look at things. But it's like it's a demonic thing. I mean, honestly, I mean, how disturbed is a person like you said, just to can't stand to hear someone that has a different opinion than you. And these shooters and most of them they ain't doing nothing. They're not real activists, you know. And the people that they're shooting and attacking are the ones that are boots on the ground, traveling everywhere and trying to get their message out. And it's like it's just you know, like you said, most of the time, it's really hard truth and the exposing the darkness. And then these demons, they get riled up and they're like, well, he ain't gonna quieten down, then we will shut him down. I mean, like you said, what kind of person just here's an opinion they don't agree with and gets so enraged and infuriated that they have to go and.
Speaker 4: Take their life.
Speaker 2: I mean, to me, that just shows I mean, a total lack of control. And it has to be, in my opinion, just demonic possession.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it either has to be that or and there and will probably there'll probably be a million conspiracy theories about this subject for years to come. I mean, because we don't know the guy that did it. We don't even know if if he did it. We know that he's being pinned for it, but we don't know who else was involved, if there was mental trauma involved that caused this guy Manchurian type candidate type things like you know, we're just now starting to find out things about the Kennedy assassination. And of course some people believe they know more than others, and maybe they do. But I just can't imagine that, I like you, I can't imagine that somebody would just get fired up enough like I'm gonna shoot this guy. He's doing too much for all these people. You know, he's saying too much. It almost has to be something orchestrated. Sometimes. I believe that it's possible that it has to be orchestrated. And I don't know for sure, but it's either orchestrated or like you said, it is a guy that's enraged so much that he can't stand it and we have to. I mean, there is a sent instance of this happening in history with Jesus. I mean, they were so enraged with what Jesus said that they put him to death. So it is a reality that that does happen, that they this guy was so enraged, hemonically possessed that he just had to end this guy's life because he couldn't stand to hear any more any more of whatever was coming out of his mouth to come out of his mouth. I mean, so, I don't know, man, I wonder what all the conspiracy theories from here on out are going to be, because I guarantee you there's gonna be people saying this is a false flag. There's gonna be people saying that this is didn't really happen, some people saying it did happen, but this it was contracted by this company. I mean, there's gonna be so many things. What's your if you had to guess on the next big conspiracy theory surrounding Charlie Kirk, what would your what would your guests be? This is a guest, not a prophecy, but I guess what is your guess?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's just it's one of those things that it's so all over the place in so many different possibilities. But the one thing that I keep hearing from a lot of people is this is a it might be kind of like a like a false flag, you know, government implant kind of thing to take this guy out for a martyr and to scare the people enough to either the podcasters and stuff that are speaking out and being bold about this thing, you know, kind of like, hey, look what happened to this guy? You know, mind your p's and q's and you better fall in line. And then at the same time, it's like the whole gun rights thing, you know, just kind of like nine to eleven scared the people so much that they will trade all of their freedoms for a sense of security. And I think it was Benjamin Franklin that said, those who trade their freedom for security deserved neither. And that's kind of what they do, man, I mean, if it's not what they do.
Speaker 4: I mean, the.
Speaker 2: Patterns are just uncanny because there's always a huge problem and then a solution to that problem, but that solution always gives them a little bit of a upper hand on the people and takes away some freedoms. And right, so, I hear a lot of people saying already that this is a thing for gun control, and that Trump's gonna come after the guns, and this is the you know, just another step on the way to disarming us and getting us closer to that new world order.
Speaker 3: I think that's super valid. I think that's probably the closest to the reality of all this because ultimately, anything, no matter what happened, how it happened, is going to be used for that, and we've seen it happen over and over and over again with Obama. I remember thinking that, I remember saying this at the time. I was like, man, this guy is the best gun salesman AMMO salesman in the world by far, because every time he opens his mouth, people rush and buy millions of dollars worth of AMMO and guns to the point it's almost all gone. And every time you know, anything would happen, this is what would happen. It's almost like they're priming us to buy more and more and more. So I'll often think too, it's like, yes, we're they want us to think that they want to take and grab, But what if they're preparing us for a mass war that we need to keep, you know, because people were buying. I mean there's there's people that got millions of dollars worth of AMMO and guns, and there's yeah, there's people everywhere that just are just you know, loaded down to bear and it's all been off of whatever they've seen on the news, you know, thinking Okay, Boom, it's time to get this, it's time to get that. And I really do see a division taking place big time. Like just before this happened, you saw the Ukrainian girl that was murdered by some monster in the subway, just some dude just straight up janktor right there. Boom killed her instantly, pretty much right there on the bus or subway. I don't even know. I saw the videos I see are haunting. That's why I can't even like I get on X and all that I like. I like to do like fight training and stuff, but I don't really like to watch fights. Like if I see a friend of mine doing MMA, like I had a friend do he had his one of his fights that he was getting his mm a thing for and like I was there, but I didn't even like to watch it. Well, like on X, you see all the videos. Well, I saw this girl murdered on X. I saw Charlie Kirk, you know, deleted on X, and I saw these things and it's kind of traumatic, which when you see it, but it feels like it feels like something it reminds me of of like a a trailer to a movie or to the next episode, what's coming next. You know, you have this poor little, sweet, pretty blonde girl who was murdered by a big black guy who had been to prison multiple times. And then you have this other instance where Charlie Clerk to people who have morals, looks like the just the model man, right, He's going around, he's got to beautiful wife to beautiful children, going around speaking about morals, connecting with children on campus, being somebody that probably society really needs right now. And then some mental monster comes and slays them in front of the entire world, and so it just feels like there's something there. And of course I don't believe all of these people were in on a skit. I believe it's very spiritual that all of this stuff is being spiritually portrayed on purpose, on time through people. And I even believe that there's people out there that aren't really people, that they're just you know, programmed type people that are out there set to do certain things to further the agenda. I do believe all that stuff, even though it sounds completely nuts to like the probably more than half the people listening, they're like, this guy's crazy. But ultimately I believe that, and I believe that we're going to see something wild take place. I just believe that peace and peace and safety are getting really even more and more unsettled with this happening. It's going to empower some crazy people to do this because of the the courage and the I wouldn't say courage, but the positive exaltation of this from some people online. There's people who are going to feel like heroes for doing something. Along those things, I just see it's a possibility that We're going to be start seeing some really monstrous, horrific things coming in the next few months. I could be wrong, but it feels that way. It just feels like when you're watching a soap opera. You see all the little, you know, the little commercials leading up to the next episode, A big switch is taking place, and boom, you got this, and then boom, this happens in this and then all of a sudden, boom, people change cash, change things happen, and it just feels like the end of a season, almost on a you know, political apprentice.
Speaker 4: Maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: And for those that you know, I want to say, you're crazy. How you said, you know, people might think I'm crazy. Well, for those that are you know, Christians and say that, it's like to those people, I just want to point them right back to Deuteronomy thirty two, you know, verse eight. I mean, this is a cosmic chess match. You know, everybody looks at the Tower of Bible. It's like, oh, that was just a tall building and God confused the languages. It's like, no, when you go back to Judonomy thirty two, it says that not only the people were divided, it says that mankind the peoples themselves was divided amongst the Benahi Eloheim, the sons of God, and he said, but Jacob Israel is my allotted portion, and so like. Right after that, that's when he calls out Abraham. And that's it's significant here, and a lot of people miss it because they don't have that Deuteronomy thirty two worldview. But when he called out Abraham, what does he say? He says, through your name, all nations shall be blessed, because he's talking about the Messiah and he's going to call those nations back into himself. That's what he was signaling. At the top of Mount Hermont, where the rebellion took place, he threw down that spiritual battle flag and there they said, al and his seventy sons, his divining council reigned and passed out judgment.
Speaker 4: Well what did he do there?
Speaker 2: He sent out his seventy to go reclaim the nations. And there's so much foreshadowings too. Mike Kaiser's book Reversing Herman was so great because he talked about that a lot, and I think it was secut But that festival, when you look at all the sacrifices going down through there a lot of people don't pay attention, but it's like h on the first day they sacrifice and don't quote me on this number, but like four bulls and three lambs, and they have all these specific numbers, and each day it keeps increasing. But when you add all those up, they sacrificed during that week, seventy once again signaling the throwing down of these principalities that rule over the nations, like you were saying, pulling the strings of the people behind the scenes. And that's why I said at the cross, you know, the bulls of Bashan surround me. It's it's these seventy bulls, these authority principalities. I mean, this is it's in our texts for those with eyes to see. I mean, we're leaving it. We are on the chess.
Speaker 3: Board, absolutely. And the talks about in Psalms to these these uh council getting together and talking about, you know, kind of overthrow or whatever, and he talks about laughing, you know, in their conspiracy against him, and and how one day he's going to take over all people's those the divine Council is going to be cast down and be done. They're going to be done because they took. They they weren't judgment, they didn't do judgment correctly. They took more than they should have taken. They did killed more than their should have killed. They weren't there for the right people. I mean, they did unjustly in their land. And so we're looking at a time period to where I feel like God's people are getting ready to be in a war man and something crazy like that. I don't know that. I don't even know what to describe it as, because when you look at the Book of Revelation, you look at books like you know, Ezekiel, it's really hard to decipher exactly the way things and timeline of things, the way they're going to go down. I've and I know you have to. I've interviewed a lot of different eschatologists, people that really focus in maybe most of their ministry on prophecy, and a lot of them are very full of wisdom and full of knowledge, and but all of them, almost all of them disagree to some extent or another. I myself have studied eschatology, and I'm a panologist. I don't know if you know what that is, but you know, it all pan out right type thing, So you know, I don't understand at all, and I wish I did, and there's things that I think I understand, but I'm also open to the idea that it could be this way, because I think, really that's kind of one of the only ways to not be fully deceived is to be too panned down, pinned down on a idea that you're unwilling to accept the possibility that you're wrong. And because one of the ways I can really truly think of that there's going to be possibly people deceived is just this is an example, because this could be completely wrong. But if you believe that you're going to be lifted up out of here before the mark of the Beast, and let's say that's not the case, to say that, maybe you're wrong on that, Like, you know, there's a lot of people that believe that, but there's a lot of people that don't believe that. But let's say you're wrong and you decide to take the mark of the Beast just because you just can't believe that it is possible that you should be here at that time, you know that could be dangerous. Instead, you could be like, well, maybe I was a little bit wrong about the timing of this and maybe this is the mark of the beast because it fits and checks all the other boxes. So maybe I shouldn't deceive myself by being too strict on what I believe about that. And That's where I'm at on the on this all thing. Just you really should look and see what the other ideas are so that when they come, if things happen that way, you're you're kind of ready for You've seen it, you've thought about it. It's played down your head. You weren't like dogmatically tied down to this is the right thing. And if you don't, you know, you weren't tied down to you know how people are. Some people get like just dogmatically tied down to those things. And I get it because it's like you don't want to fall for deception. But I think it's okay to be, you know, knowing that just because we are in twenty twenty five doesn't mean we have to know everything about it all. Because even the church fathers, like the ones before, the nice seen church fathers, the antinessne church fathers in one hundred two hundred eight, they didn't all agree on all of those things. So if they didn't all agree and they're like right there, probably right around the time that John the Revelator was there around the earth, and so then why should we understand it all and agree? But they did have proper dialogue between each other to throw points of view, which is I think, you know, very important to do. But man, you know, almost everybody will agree on one thing, and that were seems like we're very close to coming to the end of something. Even the occultists agree with this, you know, you look at theosophy. Twenty twenty five was the year that the ascended Masters are the hierarchy of the Brotherhood of Hierarchy that was going to come down to Earth on twenty twenty five, as they do. You know, I think she said every hundred years this happens, and that an interesting figure would be revealed in this year. And there's been a lot of stuff. Man, I don't know how many shows I've done about twenty twenty five, but oh my goodness, like this year has been unique and it still continues to be unique in a lot of ways. So no matter where you stand on that, I think everybody can agree we're coming to ahead of something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I've done quite a few shows too, just on twenty twenty five, and we got into the whole Madame Levotski and Alice Bailey externalization of the hierarchy, and I've done it. The show was with this really great researcher. Her name was Chastity and she came on and kind of laid out some of her stuff. And I can't remember the name of the book now, but there was some kind of book about these guys talking about basically cycles and they've looked at history and all these repeating patterns and that's something really significant was going to happen in twenty twenty five, and of course she got Tom Horn. I read that book when it came out. I think it was twenty seventeen or something like that. It is a long time ago. But the Wormwood prophecies and had this dream about this astral and then right after that, you know, he says that the name of Popos came to him. And then NASA discovers this huge asteroid come in our way. They name it a Pofos, you know, and so he was talking about that, and so that thing was supposed to be I think it's supposed to be visible in our sky in twenty twenty five or something like that, and then we have that where they called the Three eyed at lists. Now that there's thing could be a spaceship, but it wasn't supposed to hit I think into a it was I want to say it was Friday, April the thirteenth, like twenty twenty nine or something like that. And Tom was saying, so, if this is Wormwood, then Wormwood happened smack dab in the middle of the tribulation. So he was talking about timelines and stuff like that, and then Jamie Wilden, Man, have you just seen all his talks about that here recently?
Speaker 3: I've been trying to keep up, man, I haven't. I actually had Jamie on maybe like a month or two and we didn't talk about that, but I definitely would love to hear his take on that. I really do value some of his prophetic talks on those things. He does a great job. But I haven't heard what does he say on that?
Speaker 2: Well, see, I had him on the show. It was about two weeks ago, I think now. But he was talking about how what was it June or July when all the floods and stuff in Texas happened, and he talked about you know, a lot of people just focusing on that, he said, but when you go to looking online, he said, right around this time, he said, we had the flood in Texas, we had floods up north and like Chicago, out in the Philippines, he said, there's just so much flooding everywhere. That he said, the Lord told him it's the beginning of the birth pangs. The water has broken, the woman's about to deliver. And he's done so much research and talking about all the earthquakes that.
Speaker 4: We're just not hearing about.
Speaker 2: And he pulls up this website that you know, tracks all this stuff, and there's just thousands and thousands of earthquakes like every couple days, and how the Pacific rim is just lighting up and it's shaking that ring of fire and all those underwater volcanoes, and it's been a while since I looked at it, but it was like a month or so ago. But he was saying, like there's more active volcanoes in the world right now than any other time recorded, like at that time there was like eighty something active volcanoes. And he was just laying all that out. You know how Revelation talks about all that stuff. And even the magnetic poles from like July. I think it's either from June to July or July to August. But either way, it's just like a thirty day time frame. The magnetic pole had shifted I want to say five or six miles something like that. It was crazy towards Siberia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been shifting for a while too. I noticed. I remember talking about that. I think it was in twenty nineteen maybe about how far this thing is shifted. It's crazy to think about because especially when you think about Graham. I think it's Graham Hancock's idea about the tilting of the axis causing basically a mass extinction level event to take place, which you know is possible. Actually, it might be Vilakowski that actually theorized that world's in collision. I believe, But yeah, dude, I mean, I did a broadcast about Leviathan and it's interesting because the research about the Pacific rim and about how all of these oarfish that are deep sea fish are appearing up and they call them doomsday fish in Japan. When they appeared this is when they had the big tsunamis and stuff. But they're appearing all over the beaches on like California and other parts of these Pacific rim areas. And man, I wish I had the graphic to show you right now, but I'll have to send it to you, so maybe you can just look at it. But there's this what looks like this giant snake that goes all the way around the Pacific grim it goes all the way down underneath South America, and it's called Drake's Passage. And if you look at it and you pull it up on Google Earth, you'll see what looks like this giant snake head there. And if you look at like pythons, pythons have these nostril holes that they all have. They're like a bunch of little holes that kind of surround the nostril. Well right there where it looks like this in Drake's Passage, which Drake is a name for like Draco, a serpent whatever this is. The Serpent mountains were aligned to Draco constellation. Well on these little pits on the nose I showed on this video where they are all of these are like little volcanoes, like little spots where what it would look like on a python's nose. And I mean this looks dead up like a python said. And if you trace the entire line of this, it goes all the way up down the side of America, all the way up through North Pole and everything through there. It looks like this giant serpent that's kind of embedded into the ground there and there's that's where all of that stuff's happened. Drake's passage is one of the most treacherous. It is the most treacherous place in the world for shippers to be. And when you look and line up versus of the Bible with like Leviathan, it says that you make the you make the oceans, or you make the waters like a bolt boiling pot where you lay and you you cause like basically it almost like talks like lava and fire coming from your from you, and you have all of these different things that make you think like what I'm looking out here might be what's described. And then in Genesis God has to separate the Leviathan and the Behemoth because the waters couldn't hold couldn't hold them together. And so it makes you wonder, like how big is this Leviathan? Is this what we're looking at? Is this what it talks about when it talks about Leviathan stirring or waking up. We're already filling the Leviathan spirit, I think. But you have this physical looking creature that where all of these things are taking place, just starting to pop up. It feels like and move and I don't know, there's more, there's more research on it. I just saw today people were talking about more stuff going on around that Drake's passage and I wanted to look it up. I didn't get a chance to actually see what they're talking about, but if you look at it, you'll see what You'll see what I mean, it's pretty pretty amazing, and it could just be all signs, it could be nothing, but it just feels like there's something to it.
Speaker 2: You know, too many things that are, you know, lining up to be coincidents. And I know I'm not saying that that Charlie Kirk, you know, was a prophet or anything like that, but honestly, when I've heard about this today, like one of the thoughts that come in my mind was the two witnesses, because the we're living in is kind of looking like that. I mean, if you look at I'm not saying this guy was a saint, but he was a Christian. He was out there proclaiming Christ, you know, on this huge platform, had all this you know, the followers and influencers, and was going all these places and talking about Christ. There's been so many videos and clips out about him and spreading this truth of the Gospel. And they killed him for it. And that's what we see that happens to the two Witnesses at the end times that they go and travel to the towns and stand out in the streets and proclaim the Gospel and they kill him for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, it it just seems so it seems like that's probably what it means when Jesus says, pick up your cross and follow me. And we it's hard for us to imagine that because we've never really been in a time where Christianity has been so hard on the chopping block in our country. But when you go to other countries, man, it's like this is the reality of how they live, you know, they live day to day. I when we were in Lebanon, I stayed with the guy for We stayed with him for a few days and there were he was actually looking for shelter because he had converted to Christianity and his wife's family wanted to kill him, and his family wanted to kill him, so he had to kind of hide out. And so he was hiding out where we were staying, uh fur there, and then we went ahead and went because we went ahead and went to another place because we didn't want to bring him around everywhere we were going, just because we're like, you know, if we for with this guy, when we're bringing him out, we my zone, the danger zone. So we let him stay there in that apartment. We went out and did our thing. But yeah, dude, I mean, this is the reality for people people in Africa getting slayd by you know, Muslims that hate them, and it goes on like that in every country. I mean, you have this kind of same scenario breaking out, and then you even have the immigrant crisis that they have going on in Germany and England and even in London. It's amazing, you know, Like when when we went over to Germany, when I was over there, I just was just last year. The main city was Frankfurt was not very safe at the moment. There was like a riot kind of thing going on, Trash all over the streets and some riots going down, and so we went to Heidelberg to stay for a couple of days because we're like, I was like, I'm not you know, I don't want to be in the middle of all that, Like I have no idea what's going on. I don't want to get caught up in some accidental crisis, you know that is there. So we were planned on staying in Heidelberg just because it's it's a nice little area. But the remnant of this even in Heidelberg was growing. And I mean, these are beautiful, beautiful, unique towns in Germany. They just have beautiful castles and wonderful cultures. Mark Twain stayed at the place that we actually roomed in, Like he literally stayed there overlooking the courtyard, and we stayed in that same room. We could hear, you know, the German people out there singing their anthems at the middle of the night. At midnight, it's like light out there. But there's still the element of antifa corners where you know, it says basically tells you not to go there. I me and my friend, you know, of course, wanted to travel through and check it all out. But then you have immigrants that own like half the businesses on there, and they you can tell there's a hostility and strange, man, strange the way the world is heading America. I feel like we've been, at least where I live and probably where you live. To you live in East Tennessee, somewhat sheltered from a lot of this stuff. I mean where I live in Indiana. I mean, people here are great, man, They're salt of the earth type people, most of the people I know, not everybody obviously, but they'll do whatever. They'll give you the shore off your back. If you need help, they're gonna help. And your neighbors take care of each other and stuff like that. I live in an environ like that, but I know that this isn't the reality for everybody. Man, And like we see this now portrayed for all of us to see. Who are who like an environment of peace? And we like an environment of some sort of civilization, to where people are civilized enough to respect each other and you know, not hurt each other and be able to agree to disagree on things and yet still have relationships and help each other like humans should do rather than animals. We still see that, but this kind of portrays something that almost feels like like you're talking about the two witness type thing, Like it's almost like the sacrifice of that type person kind of happened. It feels like it happened live. It feels like a and I don't even know, like I said, I don't even know the guy that well, Like I just I know of some of the things he had. Now I felt like this this weird feeling like this represented something in some way, shape or form. So, yeah, the two witness thing is interesting because you're not the first person I've heard that say something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And well, honestly, what got me was I was thinking the same thing. But I had a friend of mine and uh, he reached out to me on Instagram and we got like a little group chat, me and my my buddies at podcasts and we all are Christian you know, podcasters, and he was like, you, guys, hear about Charlie Kirk And he was like yeah, you know. And he's like, yeah, boys, he said, if he said, if it has slipped your mind, he said, this should be a stark reminder of how dangerous it is what we do, he said, and.
Speaker 4: You got it. He said, you have to ask yourself.
Speaker 2: You know, he said, we all pray that that we don't wind up like Charlie, But what we do, it's a it's a high likelihood.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Are you willing to pay the ultimate price too, to speak truth and call out you know, darkness and weakness and boldly standing your ground like he did, because I mean, you can say you agree with him or you don't agree with him, but you cannot say that that man was not bold. He said what he said and stood where he stood, and whether you liked it or not. And you know, with that kind of viewpoint, it's like, did that thought ever cross your mind? John, or does that ever cross your mind? Like you know, how you doing what I'm doing, there might be some crazy person, you know, try to to take me out.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a you know, it sleeps our mind a lot of times, but I mean that's a stark reality.
Speaker 3: I know that there's been people mad enough at me to do it. Like I mean, I get some emails that I'm just like, man, this person literally hates me and wants nothing more than to see me dead or just remembered, you know, like they just horrifying type stuff they say, you know, and I and now saying the things and translating into doing them are two different things. So I've seen and I've I've been threatened by people that are definitely a real threat in real life before I started doing all of these things. You know, people that are a real threat, they actually will follow through, they if they were to get their hands on me type thing. And so seeing this makes me a little bit more aware that it's a possibility that some of these guys might actually follow through that are just emailing or there might be demons in them, that this might be go time for them to do something like that. I don't know, man, Like you know, when we did Spiracy con and we do conferences like that, I realized that there's always that possibility. I really do, because you know, when we're doing stuff like this is a lot less of a possibility can still happen, but a lot less of a possibility of this happening. But when we actually put ourselves on physical ground to where we make ourselves available physically to these monstrous creatures that are dwelling in people's hearts and minds, it could very well turn into something like that. But I've thought about this long and hard Man. I've thought about this, and I did live a pretty you know, I would say that my life was intensely bad before I started following Christ and started doing, you know, doing the things that I want to do for him, the good thing. I want to do good things. I want to help people. I want to love people. I want to try to do something. I want people to say thank you God because of their interactual met I want them to feel that like I did something and God was the reason for that person. That's what I want. I don't I don't want the opposite. I don't want people to feel like, you know, God hates them because of me, or Satan's you know, dwelling in their life because of me. You know. That's what I want to do more of my life like that than I did the other way. Not because I have to for salvation, but because I want to. I feel like I'm obliged as a son of God to do such a thing instead of living in that other way. But like, I can't think of a probably more noble way to die. But I don't want to die that way. Because I have children, I don't want them to be fatherless. But I know ultimately God has a plan for them as well. But I can't think I would rather die that way than maybe like sickly in a bed one day because I ate to me cheetohs in life or something, or or from just old old age, you know, dying of some kind of you know, crappy, slow moving disease. I think to be counted worthy, to be considered an enemy on the level that you have to be taken out just seems so cool, seems so bad to the bone, you know, like you're you're literally the system literally had to take you right on out of this thing. Bro. Like that's wow. You know, that's like Jesus level stuff. That's not that's not something that everybody gets to say they've accomplished. It's really not. It's really really not. And I don't even know how to get to that level. But man, that Charlie Kirk did it, I think, and whether no matter what we believe about it, like you said, the man had guts and he spoke and he said what he felt like he wanted to say, and he his life ended up being over for it. But man, I mean, I don't know. I think we should all be willing to do what's right, no matter the cost, especially if you really believe that we have eternal life. Because if you really believe that you have eternal life, really does it even matter, you know, in the long run, because by the time you're dead and realize what's going on, like everybody you loved is going to be right there back again, because it's because we're living in a endless reality, especially when you're lived forever, because you are, you know, forgiven, forgiven by the blood. You know, that's a really important aspect this man, We have to be forgiven and realize that this life is there's more to this than just being successful here. If it was all about seeing being successful here, then what good is it? You know, what's the point? Because I see successful people ending themselves really quickly, you know, eventually once they get there. I see them struggling with depression. Some of the richest people that I know, like I'm talking, I only know a couple, but billionaires that are just shells of people. Man, they don't even you know, they're just shells and not happy and they're trying to achieve happiness. But they didn't realize they probably had that back before all of this money, you know, it's like they're trying to get all this to get something, just to get people that love them around them and stuff, and they kind of go the backwards way around it all to make it happen. I think that we think people will love us more we have more money, but ultimately, you know, if we're not happy before we have money, or if we're not a person who is loving before all of that, then we will never be that person. I don't because you can't attain it the other way. That's why when the Bible says SEEKI first the Kingdom of God, and and then all these things will be added to you. Like I believe it really means that. Like I remember thinking so many times i'd be and just as just a old YouTubers remembering the early days. Okay, so.
Speaker 4: When I used to do used to Banjo's play, He's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's.
Speaker 4: We used to work out.
Speaker 3: Well, this is kind of like that, man. I felt like that. So there was a time period when I was doing a record label thing and I knew God was telling me I had to leave because there was things about it that there were kind of a a red line for me. Like I was like, okay, I'm not going to cross that line. This is something that I'm not willing to bend on at this moment in my life. And so I'm going to I'm going to get away from all this. And so I remember thinking to God, I was like, you know, crying, really kind of crying out. I'm like, Father, like, I know I'm made to do something for you, but I just really don't even know what it is. Like I know that that I got to do something. You got it on my heart. You got this crazy anxiety. I got this crazy anxiety, and you're you're pushing me towards something, and I don't even know what it is. And I was like, just let me know what's going on here. And so I remember the YouTube thing kind of coming along. I was doing little videos, you know, prior to this, for local television people's testimonies. It was called Revelation twelve to eleven. And you might even be able to find some of those on YouTube. I have no idea, hope not. I'm not even on them. I'm just filming it. I'm just filming these testimonies, but they're out there somewhere. And so I'm crying out to God. I'm like you know what do I do here? Like, I don't even know. And as soon as I open my scriptures opened the Bible, that verse comes, you know, seek you first the Kingdom of God, and then all these things will be added unto you. And so then I went back in that chapter, I'm like, what is he talking about? All these things will be added unto you? And I realized it said it was talking about don't worry about what you either drink, you know God or God prepares even you know these even the foxes are I can't remember all the different ones, but all of these different things, like I take care of all these things, like seek you first, the Kingdom of God, and then all these things are going to be added to you. And so like I remember thinking that, like I just need to like buckle down and really focus in on who is God? Who am I? Like, really need to understand this and in a way that is going to make sense to me. And I mean, I mean you take sometimes it takes time. Of course, you look at look at the timeframe of how long things take sometimes. But now looking back, I'm forty almost forty three years old, started doing it in twenty ten, twenty ten, but I really didn't start harder until later. But like, you go back that time and I think about all the time different things took. But I look now at a snapshot of all that and I'm like, man, it went like that. And if I would have had like instant growth quickly, then I probably would have fallen. I probably would have fallen right on my face because I wouldn't have known how to handle the growth. I would have not known how to handle all of the whatever the praise. You know, you got a lot of praise and you get a lot of hate too. You get both of those, and if you don't know how to handle both of those, it can be detrimental as well. I wouldn't have known how to handle anything. I would have just been like, WHOA, I've got all this cool stuff here, God's given me at all. But but what I've noticed is growing slowly across the board and just slowly moving throughout the years, like I've been able to like hit different levels and kind of see where what those levels entail and how to you know, kind of navigate that. Man and humility is a big part of this too, And I think that a lot of us were very blessed in the ability to not be famous. I think that. I think that a lot of people think, oh man, I'd love to be famous. But I mean, I think some of us are just blessed not to be because the kind of stuff people have to sacrifice, the kind of stuff people have to to put forward in order to be at those highest, highest levels. I don't you know. I mean, I don't think I'm willing to do those things. I don't even know what those things are. But it's like some of those things, God puts us at levels where we need to be. But but like I said before, I think the whole point of what I was trying to say is like I'm I'm willing. I'm willing to throw me, throw me out there, hear mice in me. I know you're the same way. Like I'm willing to go and to the highest levels and say what needs to be said. And I'm sure you are too. We all should be there. I think we all should be in that mode to be able to be like you know, I'm willing to say what needs to be said. Of course, within reason, some people will be complete use that and just be a complete jerk and you know, do whatever. But I'm saying like the right things, like Charlie Kirk, he did a lot of the he was like trying to be a voice for young people and these liberal universities where they're getting toad horrible things. He was trying to do something to be a light in that situation. And I think what all I was trying to say. I don't know, I'm tired, bro, I've I've had to Like after Anspiracy Con, I went tent camping for three nights, all right, tent camping up near the near in Michigan, and then I went from there to Tennessee. I just got back the other day and like it's been one of those times where I'm like, man, I really feel like I'm running a race, and and I don't want to stop. I don't want to slow down. But so if I start rambling about something, forgive me. But I think it was just all of this to say like pick up your cross and follow him, do the best you can, and all of these things, because it really, ultimately we only get a chance, we get in a chance to like prove I don't know, I look at it as like I'm getting a chance to see what I can do on this earth. Like I I maybe I don't even know like what the rules were before I came, if there were any rules explained to me, which I if there were, I don't remember them. But you know, I do know that there are rules that I see, guidelines that I see through the Bible. And I look at that and I'm thinking, Okay, Like if I were playing a video game right now, would I just be sitting there at like a lump on the log, you know, if I'm playing GTA seven or whatever, if there is a gt there's not even GTS seven yet. But if I'm playing one of these games, am I going to go out there and try to hustle and make it happen? Or am I going to be like a CPU guy that's just kind of walking around talking to himself and going along. We're doing the same you can drive down the same road, see him down the same street every day. Or am I gonna like do something that's gonna push and try. I mean, I want to do something, you know, I don't want to be the the uh in what do they call them? MPCs? And I know I think we should all. I have to do something, even if it's even if it's just something a little different than the norm. I feel like we should all be like using our life that we've been given to do that. Man, I mean, even if we don't think our life's been that great. I look back on me and I'm like, man, there could have. Like there's better people than me. There's a lot of people that are just way better than me. Better looking than me, but more athletic than me, stronger than me, probably more charismatic than me. Even there's being I mean, I think of myself as like somebody who knows how to talk to people or whatever. But there's people out there that are just naturals. You know, they've been doing it their whole life. And I'm thinking, like how much further can I get than that person that way better than me? Like this person's way like they've got it all bro, Like they've got all these things. But can I outsurpass what they're doing based off God's blessed Yeah, they squander it? Like can we pass this based on what God's blessed us with and not just what the world sees as successful successful things? Like I mean, I get I take joy in being able to allow God to be my praise point. Like I you know, even I did this, Like people a lot of times people are like, man, if John John can do this, I know I can do it. You know, Like I like that because they don't really see what God is able to do. They think that, you know, everything is just simple or whatever. But God is the one who gets glory for everything that I do. I know that. Like, I'm not even gonna take the smallest bit of credit. The only reason I have ambition to do what I'm doing is because of God. Otherwise I'd be doing something that makes a lot of money. That's where I would be put my faith in if I wasn't doing things for God. So he's the one that gives me the ambition to speak to you. And without him, I'm just another money chasing guy out there that you know doesn't do anything but be an MPC. I guess in this world, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And that's something to you, is you know, don't don't be crippled by fear. You know, so many of us are crippled by fear, and that can manifest in so many different ways. I mean, you know, speaking curses on yourself, even not just externally but internally. You know, you're not good enough, you're not smart enough, you're not good looking enough. You know, you don't speak well enough, any of those enoughs. Or I'm afraid of what this person's gonna think of me, or how they're going to look at me, or what they're going to say about me.
Speaker 4: Does this person like me?
Speaker 2: Or you know, if I say this, you know, all that stuff, it just it's it's fear, and it cripples people, and it keeps you from doing what God has planned for you, because I believe, honestly, he puts these desires in your heart for a reason, and it gives you your passions for a reason. And so you're to do those and to get in that lane and run in that lane the best you can and use it for his glory and to build his kingdom. Less Brown loved that man. Listened to a lot of his stuff, his motivational speeches and stuff. But one thing that honestly really sticks out to me, and he spoke to this. He said, a lot of treasure hunters, he said, go and buy these expensive maps, he said, and these detectors metal detectors, and go out search and so you know, hard for all these ancient sites and try to find this treasure and all this stuff, he said. He said, I can tell him right now, he said, We're the most treasure in the world is he said, that's a graveyard, he said, because those are filled with people that was crippled by fear and died with so many great ideas, so many great inventions, so many great books, influential speakers, just all these things, he said. The graveyards, he said, are filled with most valuable things in the world. But they took it to the grave with him because they let fear cripple them.
Speaker 4: And just like we do.
Speaker 2: You know, we can people I guess could easily look at what happened to Charlie Kirk today and be like, dude, it ain't worth it. I'm just I'm closing up shop. It ain't worth me losing my life over and and if we do that, that's letting fear gripple us. We you know, we should never let fear gripple us, because I mean, that's the other devil, you know, was the scripture say, you know, uh, fear is not of.
Speaker 3: God, absolutely man. And I think that a lot of people too, like just because you know, you look at Charlie Kirk and here. You may not even be able to act on his level. Anyway. I don't think any of us could act on his level. He was. He was very good at what he did. He could debate anybody. But sometimes our job isn't really just to be right, it's just to be there for people in all of these things. Man, I've noticed that people are really responsive to like just people that love them and treat them real. Not always, but in some parts of the world, literally thousands upon thousands, if not millions, of people are putting their faith in Jesus. It's crazy because in America you see almost like the other way around. Sometimes it feels like anyway you know, there is a revival I think taking place, but it just media wized and stuff. You don't see it happening. But people are responding to that, like responding to it in other countries especially, And so I think that it's important for us to play a part in somebody's life, man, I really do. I said this earlier, but like to be able for somebody to say, like, praise God because of what you've done for them is a powerful thing. Man. I'll never forget the guy that felt a prompt he told me he came and visited me in jail. And this is after I had prayed to God and said, like, you know, show me that you care about me. I'll and I'll serve you forever. I just need to know you care, like I want to know. I'm tired of my way. This is what I said. And then this guy that's a detective said, God told me to come pray for you. Joan. I was in bed with my wife and God told me to come and pray for you. And he's like, it sounds crazy, But it didn't sound crazy to me. It sounded like that God was interacting with somebody else on my behalf to bring them to a place where I could see that he did care about what was going on in my life. And so I always think about that when I see somebody that is in need. Do you think about it, like think man, like maybe they were just asking God for help. I mean, if you're if I was in need, this is what I'd be doing. I'd be like, God, please like help me out, like I'm I'm in a place of bad things right now. I'm bad. And then somebody just coming along and saying, listen, look, I can see that you're in a bad place right now. Let me help you in the name of God. Like God's given me this excess, and I want to help you because I feel like God wants me to help you, and that right there could be enough to really just make somebody say Praise God. And ultimately in Matthew, when he separates the sheep from the goats, he doesn't say, like, man, you did a great job of speaking to all those people. You got them all hype. Did you see how hype they were? John, that was cool the way they said, live, Live, Live. He's not gonna say that. He's gonna say, like what he says in the Book of Matthew. He says, when I was hungry, you gave me food. When when I was in prison, you came and visited me, you know, visiting the orphans, doing all the different things that are being the hands and feet of Christ. That's what it means to be a believer. It doesn't always mean to be a Charlie Kirk. Charlie Kirk's great, but he's one of a kind. There's not a lot of people like him. Some people can do it, some people can't. We're not all gifted in that arena. But I'll tell you what change my life. It wasn't a Charlie Kirk. It was somebody just being straight up obedient and telling me God told me to come and pray for you in the middle of the night, pull you out of your jail cell and pray for you. Like that's all it took, and that was enough to change my life. It wasn't an argument, it wasn't a debate. It was like, God put me in the right place at the right time, and so like, you guys could have more of an impact than me and justin me and Justin speak thousands of people a week, but and so did Charlie Kirk. He spoke to millions probably, But you guys could have more influence on your family, friends, and maybe not even them, maybe people you don't even know, probably people you don't even know more just by being a light to the world. It's crazy how that man, it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people like to look at themselves metaphorically, you know, like you're a stone laying on the beach of this great lake and you're like, oh, I'm just this little stone. What could I do? But now that one stone, you know, that's Kentry. Boy, we know how to skip rock. You know, you get that rock, man, that thing will bounce four or five times and go halfway across the lake. And what happens every little time that thanks skips, it just sends that ripples. It goes all the way to the edge. So one little thing, one little rock, caused a lot of ripples and affect a lot of people. I ain't gonna keep you. I know it's getting late, and you said you was getting tired and stuff, and like I said.
Speaker 3: Mom, I'm always tried to slay dude. I'm an early bird sometimes, like I get up early and like so like by.
Speaker 4: The time I'm every day.
Speaker 3: Oh so you know, I don't see how you do it then, because man, oh man, that's early early one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Riley from Midwest Mythos and Steven from Biblical hit Man, they come up to Spiracy con with me. They got to experience the old man. I've told them, but I guess they just didn't believe me. We got back, you know, because we're I mean, we were going hard man sun up to sundown. Man, you did a banger of an event. What we didn't get home the long day flock at night, and so by the time we got back and maybe got a couple of pieces of pizza and stuff, and it was like, all right, boys, I'm going to bed.
Speaker 4: They're like, are you serious. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: I hear you, brother. So you guys, you guys were like, hey, come over. I was like, man, I really want to, but I am an old man. I plus I had my son with me. I was like, I'm I'm normally in bed, you know, like I was. And I was trash from being there. You know, we went there like two days before and we're kind of setting up, so we were we were worn out too. It was a long day.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Next time, I think we'll make the days a little bit shorter.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But man, it was. It was. It was a great time, and it was really cool to meet you and all the other people. I just was really impressed about how like all these people were able to just kind of come together and really have a great time. Man. There was a lot of I don't even know if you knew some of this stuff, but there was even like somebody at this place that manifested like a demon at this Do you know about this? No, did you hear Oh, you didn't hear that there was somebody? Did you hear the screaming going on towards the end?
Speaker 4: Huh huh?
Speaker 3: I mean I'm talking about absolute screaming, guts out screaming, Like there was a lady that just started manifesting, bro, And they were like, and I was even like, towards the end, towards the midnight ride, towards the very end of it, they were still praying for this lady in the back room back there, and she was screaming and probably people thought it was kids screaming and playing around, but she was literally like manifesting for like three hours back there. And I never Yeah, I don't know. I think that Mike Edwards's wife ended up, you know, finally praying over her and the demon being released from this lady. But wild stuff brought aspiracy con that kind of stuff, you know, it was nuts. I've witnessed at another events before. Have you ever seen anything like that happen at the end the events you've been to?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't, but I've heard stories and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, one that stands out to me was Ala mar Zouli was talking about he was a conference in Orlando and said that basically the guy just started, Man, he went to go use the bathroom, and basically the guy was in the style and then he just started, you know, screaming and going nuts and like broke the door down and was just manifacing up there in the bathroom.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean that's wild.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: This happened at another when I was at a tick on the World conference in twenty nineteen. It happened there too. Man. There's a squirrel that was literally rubbing her face into the concrete and the gravel, like over and over again, like like having this guttural growl going on, you know, like and just rubbing her face, and like it was crazy. Man. I grabbed her because, like I felt, everybody was really scared. I feel like everybody was because most people don't want to touch her. But like it was crazy because there's a lot of people around when this is happening. And I heard this voice in my head saying, perfect love, cast out all fear, and so when I heard that, I was like, Okay, I'm not afraid. Somebody's talking to me and it's a good sign. It's a good thing. So I wasn't afraid anymore. So I went and grabbed her by the head and she looked at me and like, you know, she could. It was kind of crazy, but I was like, are you do you want to be free? And like her voice barely slips out. You could tell the growling was like going, but her voice was slipping out, and she's like, yes, it hurts, it hurts. I want to be free. And I said, do you accept Jesus? And she's like yes, and so I was like, I cast it out and the name of Jesus, and actually I said, you're Shua and the name of your Shua and then boom gone and she gets up off the ground and people clean her up and she goes in there and all of that. But dude, that's that's two out of the conferences I've been to that that's happening. And it's weird. I don't know what manifested, but I was overeating across the whole property and people were screaming like hey, come over here, help help, and I was like, dude, this is nuts. Bro. Like you see sometimes these conferences, people manifest because it's almost like the demon either either the demon doesn't want to be there or like something leads them and the demons like trying to leave or something like that. I don't know what happens, but dude, is the first tract too? Yeah, disrupt Well, interesting enough. The lady that manifested was complaining. She was the only person that complained to me about one of the boosts that was there. There was a guy that had some boosts that had a little bit scary pictures or something on it, and she was the one complaining to me about it and claimed to be a deliverance minister. This is I mean, I'm not she said she was a deliverance minister complaining to me about one of the guys boosts. And I said that like this booth, you know, if they're not believers, I was like, we kind of want them here, like it's cool, like God sindem our way, so we're going to talk to these people. And I no problem like with them being here. I don't care how that this is not a Christian conference. It's just a conference that happens to be a lot of Christians at it. Like it's like mostly Christians at this conference. But these people were welcome, you know. I told her that, and I was like I always look at people that come to us as an opportunity. Like, you know, Jesus wasn't scared to sit with the tax collector collectors, He wasn't scared to sit with the prostitutes, like he wasn't scared to sit with them. In fact, he influenced them where everywhere he went because he also knew he wasn't gonna fall for their tricks either. He was just there to be the light as we should be. So that's kind of where my mind was with it. But she's kind of almost snarled at me when I said that to her, and sure enough, later later on that next day, Saturday night, she starts manifesting a demon for like four hours straight. So it goes to show you that sometimes the people that are the most judgmental actually are the ones that have the problem. It's really crazy. Yeah, yeah, we'll man.
Speaker 2: Well, John, I know probably most of the people in the chat to not or some of your followers, they know who you are. But maybe if somebody just stumbled across you know, the live or this later and not familiar with you, just let everybody know where they can find you and your content, because you actually have started a new adventure you got another show that you've started here recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, so I've been doing Now You See TV for a while. Some of you guys might know me from the Midnight Ride or from just various interviews I've done over the years. I used to do a lot of them back in the day, and then I kind of calmed down from doing them for a while. I think since about twenty twenty, I kind of stopped doing them. Well. I decided to start doing more interviews now only because of the conferences coming up. I really wanted to give an opportunity for because there's so many people out there that aren't AI, believe it or not, that are out there doing the stuff kind of like justin here and just all the people. There's so many people that are doing a good job that aren't AI, and I want to feature a lot of that. And I also want to be able to put this spiracy coon make this something bigger because I feel like I have to do it on another channel too, because there's a lot of people that don't understand when I'm interviewing somebody that may not be believe exactly what they believe. So I've decided to do this on another channel called Pounder's Quest, where it's kind of like my little quest for truth, my quest to interviewing different people about different things. That kind of I mean, I'll be interviewing people about Crypto, I'm going to be interviewing people about Skinwalker Ranch, I'm going to be interviewing probably I'm gonna be earn you soon about Esau. I'm gonna be interviewing all of these different things. There are gonna be a variety of subjects. I don't really want to pigeonhole the topics that I'm going to do, but I really enjoyed interviewing people, and I just feel like now's the time to really kind of make that happen more. I've been, I've had I've had five children over the last few years, you know, over the last fourteen years, and a lot of time and effort I put into my family is really important to me to be there. That's kind of my first ministry is trying to just be there for my children. I grew up in a preacher's kid home type environment, and my dad was a great man, and most people would think of him as a professional. He was as doctor and arrow that, but I really didn't get to see my dad that much because he was always working, so I never really got to see him or really learned from him or and I kind of it kind of like was upsetting almost to me in a way. And I don't want to do that to my children. I want to be there for them. So I'm I'm okay with what level of fame I've got, Like if it happens more than that, great, I don't care. Like I'm good with it. Like I want to be famous to my children. I want to be famous to my wife. I want I want them to look at me and be like that, you know, less my dad, Like I'm happy to be either his son or whatever. You know. I want that more because like the Alcolades from the world, they'll love you one day, they'll hate you the next, Like it really is one of those games. And like I you know, a lot of people think I make a lot of money off of this because of how many followers I have, but I'm not even monetized on YouTube, bro like so like, yeah, there's some people that probably have the amount of followers I have and they probably make a lot of money, but it's not me. That's not I'm not the one that makes a lot of money off of it. Just because there's a lot of people that know me doesn't mean that I make a lot of money doing this. I really really don't. I think that we you know, we just we try or do our best. We have some widows that we really like to take care of and we try to keep the lights on and stuff like that. There's other things that we like to do, but this is a venture that we enjoy doing because we want to serve the King. We want to be the light to the world. Now you see TV as one of them and Pounder's Quests, but there's a lot of other people that are associated with us and spiracy Con and stuff that are all out there doing their thing and so you know, be out there. I think that it's important to support real people and not AI videos. There's so many AI podcasts out there now that I think it's important to kind of ban against all that it's just a distraction. Half of it's fake, and so we need to stick to being in person together sometimes, which is why I started spiracy Con. And we also need to be able to know who's real and who's not.
Speaker 4: You know, no CPEs or what was that term he used, Uh n PCs.
Speaker 3: I think that means non player character.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, NPC's baby, no, NBC's So well, John, if you before we close out, you want to close out and some prayer for for Charlie and his family, I think that would would be good. And all the guys and guys watching listening, Uh, keep this guy, you know, his family and your prayers because he had two little five year olds, man, and those five year olds are without a father now. So I think that we should just keep them in our thoughts and prayers and try our best to pray for peace and come up with them.
Speaker 3: Guys, forgive our hair, by the way, but oh yeah, we're doing that. We're doing I still do the old fashioned thing to take off the hat for prayer. I see a lot of people don't do that, but I was always like, you know, get the switch after me if I didn't, So I still got the got the habit of doing it. But let's do this. If Father, thank you so much for just the ability to come together and speak openly and freely. But we want to pray right now for Charlie Kirk's family, his wife and his two little children that had to see this happened to him. They literally had to see it happen. We all saw it happen on TV, and it'll put a pit in most of our stomach's, Father, because we see somebody who's trying to stand up for the values that seem biblical, and we see them getting put down by evil people that what we just consider evil people. You're the one ultimate judge, Father, but we see them getting put down and it's disheartening to us as believers to see this. Father. We want to see truth prevail. We want to see justice rain, and we ask this for your people. I know that your plan is greater than our thoughts and what we want, but I ask for strength and supernatural protection for your people so that when we do encounter this, that you give us light to be able to shine in darkness, and that we have this just beautiful piece about us that the world desires and desires in a way that they're going to run to you. Father. Thank you for everybody listening to this broadcast tonight, and I pray there your blessings upon them, and may your face shine brightly upon them, Father, and you're sure
Speaker 2: In Jesus' name, Amen, guys, thank you for tuning in and being patient with us and figuring out all this stuff, and hey, until next time towards the TWW guys, there's time