Speaker 1: You're listening to BIGFA Society, and I'm Jeremiah Bron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us. Hey, how's it going good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: I saw you.
Speaker 1: Wanting to come up. What brings you up today?
Speaker 4: Hey, well, I guess I'll ready to tell my little bit of a story.
Speaker 2: That's all right?
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, sure, all right.
Speaker 4: So it happened in upstate New York and the Cat Skills in May of two thousand and seven. I'm on the fire department and we'd gotten a call late at night for a MVA involving a pedestrian and the location of the accident was kind of suspicious because it's out in the middle of nowhere, so it was kind of odd that somebody had been struck by a vehicle. So me and four other guys on the engine go up to the scene. And we get there and there's two state troopers and are cheap And as we roll by the car, we can see that there's quite a bit image to it, but we don't see anybody lying next to the car. So we get out and we go up and we're tending to the car, making sure nothing's on fire, and everything's okay with the car and the patient, and I can hear it was a woman was telling the state trooper that she hit a man and what she thought was like a gilly suit, And I guess the troopers weren't taking her too seriously. They were trying to convince her that it was she had a bear, and she was quite adamant that she had hit a person. So just to make sure, they wanted to send a few of us out into the woods to kind of go look and see if we could find anything. Well, as we were getting together, they ended up bringing in some search dogs from a couple couple counties over. And when you go out and do a search and rescue, they like to get all the searchers together and the dogs will actually come around and sniff you and they'll pick up your sense, so when you're out in the woods together, they won't pick you up and start, you know, come look for you. So we were all standing there getting sniffed by these dogs, and they started to take the dogs up to the car to get the sign off the car, and they got thirty feet from that car and their hire started to stand up. They start their tails tucked and they started to pull back towards the trucks to get back in their crates. They just would not get by whatever the smell was on this car. Well, the stage wanted to call it a night, but my chief, you know, because this woman was so adamant that it was a person, still wanted to send some guys out. And one of the guys on the crew with me, he refused to go out. So there was three of us that actually went out. It's a small town, there's not very many of us. So we go out out into the woods and it was real thick. This area's real thick woods and just brier patch everywhere, and it's real tough to get through. We get at about an how we're out into the woods and all of a sudden, we see this thing and it looks like it's leaning on a tree, like, with its arm up and its head resting on its arm, leaning on a tree. And I shout to it. I said, say, you know, we're here to help you. I say, you know where we're from. And we take another towards it. And as I'm looking at it, I'm about five seven, I'm pretty short, and it looked about my height. As we took another step towards it and had our flashlights on it, the friggin thing stood up and it was over. It was over seven feet tall. It wasn't enormous enormous, but it was. It was big. We all just kind of frozen. We got our flashlights on it, and it kind of turned and looked at us, and you could see just the It wasn't like a scary it wasn't a scary thing, but you could see the pain in its eyes. And it had brown eyes. It didn't have yellow or red glowing eyes. It had brown eyes, just like just like the guy.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: We just kind of frozen, were sitting there looking at it, and I noticed that its right leg looked wet. It was all, you know, it's all covered in hair and like madded down, so I'm thinking it must have been when it got hit. It was bleeding, but we never picked up a blood trail, so I don't know if the hair was soaking up the blood or lot. But it just kind of whatever this thing was, it just kind of looked scared and confused. So we're just sitting there staring at it, and it seems like an eternity. But it was probably seconds to the left of us, we hear this whooping sound, and then right at like after there was three whoops. And after the first one, it sounded like something banging up against the tree to our right. So as the other two guys were with me, they they moved their flashlights in the direction of where that banging's coming from, and this thing that's in front of us starts to walk kind of limp away to the left, and it just disappeared within feet it was gone. We didn't chase after it or nothing like that. We just kind of radioed back to our chief that we couldn't find anything. They called off the search and we came out and that was that, and we just sort of went about our life after that.
Speaker 2: But that's what happened to us.
Speaker 1: Holy mackerel. Okay, so you never you never told you chief or anyone else about what you saw.
Speaker 4: We didn't tell it, man, this had this was back in two thousand and six or two thousand and seven. We never told us a soul about it. We just went about life like nothing ever happened.
Speaker 1: Wow, it was just one of the first times you've ever shared what you saw that day.
Speaker 4: I told my girlfriend a while back about it, but other than that, you know, I've never told family members. I've never told anybody else at the firehouse. We just we all, you know, we were young and we've all grown up, so we just never really ever talked about it again, just kind of put it away and moved on. But yeah, I can I can assure you anybody that doesn't believe, I can assure you they're out there. And I don't think there's anything to be scared of, you know, I don't think it's anything to be scared of. I'm sure there's you know, just like people. There's a few of them that are a holes, are ever, But for the most part, I think they're just trying to exist.
Speaker 1: When you say it disappeared does that mean that it actually disappeared or just after it walked and they.
Speaker 2: Don't see it anymore.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's so it was so thing there, you know, it just kind of okay ye, No, no, none of that, none of that alternate universe kind of crap. No, this is a real thing that just lives.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, have you seen anything else that looks like what you saw that day?
Speaker 4: No, I've never seen anything like that before in my life. Well, yeah, actually that that film there from where's out in California there from like what was it the fifties or sixties?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the what that person Gimmlin film from the late sixties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're walking on the the creek bed there.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: It was kind of like the face the features of it that like the cone to it. If that were that thing was to be an adult, I would say this thing was like maybe like a teenager, do you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say?
Speaker 4: It was more like lean kind of I would say it was probably a male. It looked more more lean, like not bubbly, I guess, and curved like what you see on the film. But the face features and like the head and how the shoulders like sit up. Were like when it turned, it didn't turn its neck, it turned its body kind of like at the hip to look at us.
Speaker 2: If that makes any sense whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Now, No, it absolutely makes sense to me. Yeah, this is a this is an intense one man. Wow, thank you for sharing. This is this one where. Yeah, I do have a big Foot podcast. Is it okay to use the audio from this on the podcast or would you rather not have that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's fine. I don't think I've give been like I said.
Speaker 4: I know it sounds weird, but I don't think I've said anything that anybody could really other than Upstate New York and the cat skills.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you are saying that I can use the audio then yeah, yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Perfect. Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you coming up. If any if you ever run into anything else, you're welcome to reach out. You know, my email is Bigfoot Society gmail dot com. But I appreciate you sharing what you saw that day.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you.
Speaker 1: That was absolutely intense. That's why I do these lives, because you get you get accounts like that for some reason on this platform. It's absolutely intense. Hey Martina, how are you hi?
Speaker 3: I'm doing awesome.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Are you coming up to share a bigfoot experience you have?
Speaker 6: I am I had a Bigfoot experience in let's see, we're in August in June of this year, and I had never had a Bigfoot experience. I am Native American, so I believe in Bigfoot. I've never had an encounter, but I've always heard stories. I was in northern Idaho at the time. I'm currently in Washington State and it's very dense forest where I was. The apartment that I was they wouldn't allow smoking, so I had to walk a little bit off of the property into the woods to have a cigarette. I had stayed up late that night, probably midnight, and I got into a slight argument with my partner at the time, so I need a cigarette. I start walking out into the woods and I hear this sound. And it wasn't a scream, it wasn't a yell. It was almost like a bellowing. But it rocked me to my core. I have never heard a sound like that. I immediately somewhere in my brain I knew.
Speaker 7: Who and what it was.
Speaker 6: And because of the way I was raised, I have a lot of respect for and I don't even care to call him bigfoot.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 6: I immediately turned around and I felt like he could be near me in an instant, even though his voice was slightly distant, I felt as if he could he sensed my presence. I just was. I still think about it. I mean, that's how intense it was. I walked very fast back to the apartment and I asked my boyfriend at the time, are you going to come and have a cigarette with me? And he thought that I was upset about our disagreement that we had and I didn't tell him what I had heard, and he's like, yes, I'll come with you. So he gets up and puts on his shoes and we walk out together and he hears it. He says to me, stop, do you hear this? And I said yes. I said, that's why I came back to get you. And he said I thought you were upset. He said because when you walked in the door, he said, you were as white as your coat.
Speaker 7: I was wearing a white coat because it was chilly.
Speaker 1: We were in the mountains.
Speaker 6: But I feel forever change because of that experience. We stood out there, I smoked my cigarette and he must have yelled.
Speaker 7: I don't know how many minutes and it was just.
Speaker 6: I even talking about it now, I still get chills. And that's just something that I wanted to share. I felt very humbled by the experience, very grateful, and very small and it's just my story that I wanted to share.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing that. Is it similar to things that you'll hear in like TV shows about things or was this completely different?
Speaker 6: Well after my boyfriend at the time, my ex, he heard it and we immediately went to YouTube and he was like, does it sound like this? And they were the sightings of Bigfoot and it was pretty much the exact same as reputable Bigfoot sightings. And I don't know much about you know, the people that have studied bigfoot, but since this.
Speaker 7: Encounter, I know of one guy.
Speaker 6: I think he was out of California or Nevada, somewhere down south. It was one of his recordings and it was exactly.
Speaker 1: On what a cool thing to experience, especially, I mean, northern Idaho is such a active area. And just thank you for coming up. I do have a bigfoot podcast. Would it be okay if I use this audio for that podcast? Absolutely okay, Thank you so much for coming up.
Speaker 6: Martina not a problem. Have a great day you.
Speaker 1: Too, Hey Green, How are you hi? How are you doing great? Are you coming up to share a bigfoot experience you had?
Speaker 8: Yes, And I am. My family thinks I'm crazy, but they think my dad was crazy too. My dad grew up on a farm in Mammy, Ohio a long long time ago. He's passed away twenty years now. But he told me when he was a kid, around ten and eleven years old. There was thirteen kids in his family, thirteen siblings, and he said that that he had an encounter with a thing back then, and he caught it bigfoot, you know, later on in life, because he didn't know what it was, but he used to bring It wasn't aggressive towards him. He had seen it up close and it would interact with him, you know.
Speaker 7: So he would.
Speaker 8: Bring fruit and leave it. And it was a thing. So he would go on the weekends and he would walk out to the past and he would bring fruit and he would sit there and wait. And he said he over the years, he's probably had ten encounters with Bigfoot. And he told me this, and I'm like, so, Bigfoot isn't aggressive. He didn't hurt you, didn't try He's like, no, he sat there, he was just gibber jabbering and couldn't understand him. He said, but it was like they were having a conversation. And he said I could understand him. Even though I couldn't understand him. It's like he had, you know, formed a friendship with Bigfoot, you know. So that was pretty cool. And my dad had told me that story because I was always interested in bigfoot, even as a child. I was like, Oh my god, I want to see Bigfoot. I want to you know, I want to meet bigfoot. People called me crazy, there's no bigfoot whatever. I grew up in Louisiana, and they in Louisiana they have different names for it, the rugaroo, you know, different names for bigfoot there. And I had an experience with some friends late at night. We would go out on our four wheelers or two three wheelers back then, and into the woods and we would hear these noises in these knocks, and I said, oh, that's bigfoot, that's bigfoot. There's about six of us and we all heard it, and they're like, oh, there's no bigfoot. There's no bigfoot. And sure enough, we were shining our flashlights and we've seen them, all of us, and I was just amazed. I wasn't scared. I was just sitting, you know, sitting there on the bike, and I'm thinking, oh god, this pigfoot. They all took off and left me and I'm just sitting there and I'm not scared, right, And it wasn't aggressive, didn't try to approach me or anything. Finally I left. But yeah, that that was my my bigfoot story and my dad's as well. So I just you know, I'm not afraid. I hope to see them again someday. I don't live in the country anymore, but I live more like in the city.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, thank you for sharing that the place in Louisiana. Are you able to share the general area that happened.
Speaker 8: It happened in Sorrento and Sorrento kind of like like Suspension Parish in the woods. Sorrento back then was not as grown and populated like it is now. There's a lot of farm land and a lot of wilderness. So yeah, so it would it was in Sorrento.
Speaker 1: What what what year is that? What'd you say that would.
Speaker 8: Have been in the early It would have been about eighty five that it happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha is your is it your father still with us?
Speaker 8: No, my father passed away twenty years ago, gotcha. Yeah, And he told these stories to my kids. You know, my three young were kids, they were kids then, and he would sit and tell them stories about Bigfoot and the stories about the war because my dad was in the war. He was in the Navy and the army, and you know, it was just one of those things that he connected with my kids with so my kids, they they believed in Grandpa. They believed my dad. My dad wasn't one to tell stories. It was not want to make up stuff. He was not that he was a street shooter. He told it like it is. And that's that. He never would have fabricated the stories. I believed them growing up. And you know that's that. He never would have fabricated the stories. I believed them growing up. And you know, yeah, my kids believed them. And they were so curious. They wanted him to take them out and you know them, and they were so curious. They wanted him to take them out and you know, the woods to see if they could experience it. And I wouldn't let my kids go, you know, I wouldn't. They were young. They were you know, ten, you know, they weren't eight and seven, So I didn't really want them out in the woods with their grandpa at that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally understand that the area that your your father was having things happen in Ohio? Did you say, was Mottville?
Speaker 8: No, mommy, Ohio?
Speaker 1: How do you spell that?
Speaker 8: Mommy? I just I don't even know they.
Speaker 1: Oh, I figured it out, Okay, I got it. Yeah, okay, So Northwest Corner.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and it back then when he was growing up, it was all because they were farmers. You know, they had land and they farmed, and they had lots of land out there. So you know, he said, like his siblings may have experienced it too, but he was one of one of the kids that just had no fear. He would go out and he wasn't he wasn't afraid of being in the woods. Is comfortable there. That was his his you know, place where he found his serenity. He just don't go at home. And I thought it was just really cool that my dad would, you know, told me that, And and now he would gift them, he would he would feed the big foot that would talk to him or they would communicate, and it was weird because my dad said he did. It was like he didn't understand him, but he did. It was like a mental thing. It was like almost like a teleopathy, like he can unders he can understand him, even though he couldn't. It was just gibberish that big Wood was and they were sitting on the ground like across from each other. Like it was so cool that my dad had that experience.
Speaker 1: You know, So how far back? What what years would he be experienced that in the mommy area?
Speaker 8: Do you think, well, that would have been okay, So my dad he died at sixty seven years old, twenty years ago, so I don't really remember. I don't know the year into the math. He would have been about ten or eleven, twelve years old somewhere around there. He was preteen when he had that happened. And you know, he's seen them like quite a few times. He said he would go out, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sixties sixties maybe, you know, Yeah, Okay, did he ever write any his did he to keep a journal of what he experienced?
Speaker 8: No? No, When he passed away, we went through all those things and we never seen him the journal or anything. Yeah, that would have been cool as he did, you know, because I would have had I would have had that to have his memory and he was just my dad. He was he is one of the best guys you would have known. Like everybody loved him, you know, he was very highly respected and he was This is a really good guy, a really good guy, and I miss him.
Speaker 1: It is really cool that you're able to, you know, honor his memory by by sharing some of his stories. And I appreciate you coming up and sharing that and then sharing what you experienced down Louisiana yourself. Is this a conversation that is off record? Or would I be able to use the audio from it for my big Foot podcast I have?
Speaker 8: You can use it absolutely, Yeah, yeah, now he's he's missed and he really is questions, you know, and yeah, you can absolutely use it. There's people in my family now if you think I'm crazy. You know, my older sip things that they heard the same stories obviously, but I don't know they just kind of like, oh, yeah, yeah, whatever. I guess until you have your own experience, right, you're not really going to believe it. Or there's some people out there just going to stick their head in the sand and not believe it because but I look at it. This why, you know, why, why couldn't it be true? I tell them, you know, you think that we're only the only species here on earth that has maybe has not been discovered yet.
Speaker 7: Yet.
Speaker 8: He's not there and he's not real, and I do believe that we can.
Speaker 7: It's a spiritual thing.
Speaker 8: I believe that they're interdimensional beings. That's just my thoughts. You know. That's why some people say they've never experienced it and some people say they have. You know, absolutely, and I really believe that. I mean, if you have an encounter with Bigfoot, it was meant for you to have that encounter, right. I don't know what the senses you know that you believe or feel. I just believe that if you have an encounter, it was meant to I don't believe that it's an aggressive, you know species. I believe that it can be if it's threatened, just like you, if some you know comes in your home like their home is the wilderness, with a gun or whatever. Sorry if I'm not supposed to say that, but if you feel threatened, how are you going to act? You're going to defend yourself well.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm get exactly, that your intention has a ton to do with it. But yeah, I appreciate you coming up. Thank you so much. I do have a few other individuals to check in with, but I appreciate you chatting today. Have a good day, you too, good good stuff. Hey Marcus, how are you? Hey, I'm doing good. How are you doing great? Are you coming up to share a big sit experience you had?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's one that shook my world up, probably over twenty years ago, and I haven't been back to the same spot since.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 9: I live in the Appalachian Mountains. I live on a small town and me and a buddy mine we always look for different places the fish that the people didn't normally, you know, want to put in the effort to get there to fish. And we have this creek that flows through town and if you follow it all the way through, it ends up into a huge lake here where I live. And he's like, well, let's walk the creek and you know, sip we catch an each out or whatever, and it ends up over there and we'll just fish over there in that cove. There be cove over there, but there's I call them real real, real steep hills. Some of them you can't even climb there straight up. But so we walked. It takes about probably about three or four hours to get there, just cutting through fields and working our way through brush and stuff, and then wading across the water to get to the other side. And we got to where we wanted to be and didn't see no boats, nothing, didn't e see sign where people went back there. The grass is still stand up, you know. Everything was good. So we're like, hey, this isod place to cat fish. You know, we're gonna definitely, you know, stay here. So we built the fire, we started fishing, and it was it was the time of day to where you could still see color, but you could definitely still see bigger but long distance, you know, it was more of a dull or color, if you will. So I threw my fishing pole out and I put it in the holder, and he was to my right. The fire was in between us, a little bit behind of us, and I looked and down the way probably about if I had to guess, because I'm a hunter, and I would say probably around forty yards give or take. And I seen this big thing that it was nailt down like it was squatted, and it had its hands in the water. There was a little inlet there, and it was out on that inlet and it was missing in the water. You could see it moving its hands and you could see the water, you know, moving where it was moving his hands back and forth in the water. And I stood there a minute, you know, just trying to make sense because it was really hot that day.
Speaker 1: It was really hot.
Speaker 9: I think it was in July, to be honest with you, for August, but it was miserably hot. And I looked and finally I said, I said, hey, man, He said yeah, I said, what is that up there? And he looked at me, and I pointed up that way and he looked and he stood there. We both stood there for a while and just just looked at it because we couldn't, you know, we knew what we were looking at, but we just we just done found it with it, I suppose. And it's its body looked like like the fur on its body looked like almost like a long shaggy dog that had knots. And it was real long. It was almost like the body had dreads, but not dreads. It just realm mangy looking unkept, and it's chest plate and dreads. It just realm mangy looking, unkept, and its chest plate and it was like a brownish color, like a dark dark brown, not quite chocolate, but like a It was just like a brownish color. Its chest plate was I would say, a little bit lighter but not as dark, but they were hard to see the difference. And it had a little hair on that. But its head. I'm trying to think of what I could compare the top of its head to the bottom of its chin, because that's how far away. And me and my buddy, we've known each other for probably thirty years, and we would fish and sometimes in side by side and not talk for like thirty minutes or more, just because we're doing everything, and I'm trying to find something that I could compare it with. So off the top of my head, I don't have a comparison. The only way I could compare it is from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin. Looked almost as big as that old movie back in the day called Harry and Henderson's Okay, yeah, all right. Its head was that long and that big.
Speaker 2: It's it was huge.
Speaker 9: The head was and it started getting dark, and apparently we were in its space or it felt threatened or just didn't want us there. But so it got dark and we got nervous, and he's like, do you have your pupew And I'm like, yeah, I always carry it when we come to the woods. And he's like all right, He's like, well, we need to get He was nervous. I was too, and he's like, let's let's build this spirr up bigger, you know, And I'm like, yeah, I'm down for that. And so we're standing there fishing and you would hear like a like knocking on a tree, like somebody took a rock and smacked it up against a tree. And then you would literally it sounded like trees being pushed over it, just crashing the twigs. You'd hear the tree. And this is from one side of where the creek ran into the lake. From one side, it was a cove, so from one side to the other was probably about thirty yards, and when we first seen it, it was to my right way on the other end about forty forty five yards fifty yards maybe, and it sounded like like freaking trees being pushed over. The large branches were being snapped, and then huge rocks started hitting the water and we knew there were one of them. Sounded like a freaking boltswagon. I'm not kidding, but you could hear them coming through the air and they would hit the water and when they would hit the water, it would go boosh, and you could it was you know, it was heavy because you could hear the water come back down on top of the water. You understand what I'm saying. Yeah, so it went the water would go up in the air with a splash and then come back down, and then ripples would go by because we had a small lantern, and ripples would go by and it would make the ends of her poles jump because we kept our fishing lines tight for any kind of bite. But the ripples were so much from what was being throwed in the water. It was making her fishing poles balance as the ripples were going by. And then that went on, or I would say a good thirty minutes. We were actually contemplating like just just leaving, but we had only walked in that way, we'd never walked out. We wasn't really sure where to go. So then the whole holler, that's what we call it out here in Virginia. The whole holler, the whole cove. It smelt like the mustiest, raunchiest wet dog animal smell you can smell. And it just came all the way up through there and you could smell it. And after a while the smell went away, the sound stopped. Nothing else was being throwed in the water. But we stayed up all night, and the first we decided, you know, hey, look when he gets daylight, we're going to walk down there across from where that thing was at, because, like I said, there was a little inland there, and so when it got daylight, we were thinking, well, you know, maybe maybe it was just a stump or a tree or something, or a big rock or whatever. And so when it got daylight enough to sea, we walked all the way down there across from where it was, and there wasn't There wasn't no rock, no tree, no stump or anything down there up close or from a distance, standing in their own and they're in the same spots where that resembled that at all. So we packed up our stuff and we hiked out of there, and I personally, I have not been back.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's incredible. So the amount of distance you said, it's pretty much half a football field they believe is what we're looking at.
Speaker 9: Yeah, close to it.
Speaker 1: It couldn't been.
Speaker 9: It couldn't have been over fifty yards. It was big enough. We could see how big it was if I had to guess, A bit stood up and as wide as its shoulders were maybe seven eighth eet and then shoulders were he God, they were just big. It was just big. That's all I can say.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 9: It was big.
Speaker 8: It stunk.
Speaker 9: It didn't like us being there. It did everything it could during the night to drive us away and make us leave or whatever. We stayed, and I guess, you know, it just left us alone. But it was quite the experience. You mentioned.
Speaker 1: The length was similar to Harry and the Hendersons, But did it look like that or did the face look like something?
Speaker 9: The face looked different. It didn't have like to me the Harry and the Henderson movies. It looked he looked like almost like a monkey or like an eight. Facial features were hard to detail because it was starting to get dark, but it didn't have the same facial features. It had the hair on its head the same way it did on its body. Its face looked kind of darkish. So you know, as far as like facial details, I couldn't tell you it just you know, I've seen a lot of things in my life living in the Appalachian Mountains that I can't explain. And when you go around and you tell certain people about it, like, man, let me tell you this story, they kind of look at you like, yeah, okay. But I actually did a podcast. Do you remember the show that come on? I think it was Discovery. They would go out and look for Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: It was a big yes, yeahcting Bobo and those guys.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I did it. I did a podcast with Bobo and told my story.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool and just big fun. Beyond it was.
Speaker 9: I know, it was a dude with the long hair that always wears a hat.
Speaker 1: Dresses like a head beat Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 9: So it was him. And but I mean, I've seen a lot of things here in the in the mountains because I used to be a huge hunter. So I would like to get in the woods, you know, two or three hours before daylight, and I would come out of the woods like an hour or two after daylight because I was so far back in the woods. But this experience here has stuck with me my entire life, you know, over the last twenty some years that I can still remember every single detail of it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely can remind me of the year. Approximate year for this again.
Speaker 9: Let's see, I'm forty seven in November, so I would say I was probably late late twenties, maybe early like thirty one or so. Yeah, I was late twenties or early thirties.
Speaker 1: So maybe like you'd say, like twenty years ago or something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So you are seeing the Appalachian Mountains. Not to not to push at all, but are you able to share at least the state that happened in or Virginia? Virginia Okay, I lived in the middle of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Okay, yeah, perfect are absolutely. Also, would I be able to use the audio for this or from this for my Bigfoot podcast?
Speaker 10: I have?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Man, sure, I mean, I know I'm not the only one out there that's ever witnessed something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely.
Speaker 9: The more people talk about it, you know, eventually some days somebody's going to actually get footage of it. It may not be in their lifetime, but someone will actually get true footage of it at one point in time. It has to happen.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 9: I know, I know they're stealthy, and I know they're good at hiding and stuff like that, but I mean everything slips up from time to time. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Now, that's true, That is true. Well, it is a pleasure chatting with you today. I appreciate you coming up and sharing what you saw down there in Virginia. I'm going to check in with a few other people, but is thank you for coming up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Hither. Thanks for coming up. Did you have a big folk experience you wanted to share?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: I saw?
Speaker 10: I love and Jefferson, I've got a big old piece of property here, Texas. I'm sorry you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, did you say Jefferson, Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So I live in Jefferson, Texas, and I've seen a number of encounters in my day and I want a big old piece of land out here. And now I just think it's quite interesting all the things I've seen here, and I've had some very close encounters that I've submitted myself, and it's just a very unusual that these people don't want to further investigate these these top signings.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I mean that area is very very active. Who have you submitted your accounts to?
Speaker 10: So I've submitted them actually a couple two others. So one particular action was the University of Texas. It was a scholarly article that I submitted, and that it was about the findings of the big Foot and extra terrestrial animals. I know that sounds a little weird, but there was a big study done about the university and I'd gone out there and I actually invited some of these individuals come out to my land. I went about you know, well at one point it was forty it's about almost eighty acres now out there in Jefferson. But it was there was some initial response to the you know, to the invite if you will, and something come out, and from there it was almost like the you know, the interests had just died down, and once I showed them some interesting factual evidence, it just it just kind of went away, you know, any any inside on that there?
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I mean it may have been that well, I guess the first question was what kind of evidence did you show them?
Speaker 10: Well, I showed them a number of things there, Sir, I showed them, showed them some footprints. Not only had I photographed them, I've taken a couple of these college students out and I'd showed them some tracks that I believe to be a you know, of one of them. Moreover, there were some dead animals on my property with some unusual, very unusual you know marks on them, something deer. In particular, there was a small animal I believe this is a few years back. It was a excuse us a rabbit. If I'm not mistake, he was a rabbit or a fox. There were a couple of animals out there, but I know I brought them close to them. They'd looked at him initially, like I said, and from there I tried to follow up and it kind of just it just went away.
Speaker 1: And that's that's two guys sounded like they had a really good chance to get involved with something. But would you be able to share maybe some of the experiences that you've had on your property seeing them or yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: I mean, is is there anything I mean, to be honest, I don't want to take too much of your time, but I mean, what encounters in particular, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, so it sounds like you've got a lot going on. Have you had actual visual sightings or up close things happen.
Speaker 10: Oh absolutely so. Like I said, I had about forty acres and it's expanded a bit. But I've been out there a couple of times, and I remember one night in particular, I mean, my woman my wife were out there and we'd seen this large I don't wost see crazure, but you know, something coming at us and it almost looked like, you know, a moose or something very large in size, but it was standing up. I wanted to check it out because my wife was very scared, and when I approached it, it came it felt like it came towards me for a minute, and then it kind of just backed off and vanished, and we further looked into it, you know, a couple hours later, and we've seen some tracks out there in the woods.
Speaker 5: Another time, when my father was.
Speaker 10: Over, we'd been cooking and we seen something again in the woods. Was that came on to the open field on the property, and like I said, you know, i'd invited them, you know, individuals from the University of Texas down there. They were actually doing some sort of a scholarly investigation, and nothing has just come of it. I showed them some footprints some of the animals. In particular, I've been out there hunting and I'd seen some animals that had passed away, and it wasn't no normal animal.
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, has it ever gotten to the point where you have felt you felt threatened in any way or has it been a peaceful back and forth?
Speaker 10: I mean, trust me, my wife's felt scared a number of times, you know, But I've always wanted to go investigate.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't think it would hurt me.
Speaker 10: I mean then again, and I always been armed, but at the same time, unfortunately I never got too close, you know. I mean I think one time in particular, I'd got about maybe twenty thirty feet from the thing, and you know, I felt like we looked at each other and that was about it. But you know, never felt like a direct threat, like they were going to come do something bad to us.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So, based on what you've seen on your property, how would you how would you explain what you saw or what is is bigfoot more of maybe something that's ape like or human like or.
Speaker 10: I mean, man, it's supernatural. Man, It's all I could say. It's almost like ghosts in the woods. You know, it ain't no ghost, but it's almost. It's just like a supernatural thing. You know, come at it. It just wants to take away. It must go away. It's like, yeah, it's hard to describe. I mean, it's there. I ain't seeing things. I ain't no ghost believer, you know what I mean. I ain't believing in gath and spirits. But no, I've seen this thing. I've seen them multiple times, and I've seen the animals that's killed. And I've brought the research out there and you know what I've I've submitted my evidence to you know, you know, the University of Texas, and you know it's you know, I don't know what it is, but they just they don't want to investigate.
Speaker 1: Have you ever talked to any big foot researchers directly about it?
Speaker 10: To be honest, this is I've talked to a few, but okay, nobody, nobody really wants I mean, yeah, I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: I got you. Yeah, no, I totally get it. Wow, that's that's interesting because it sounds like you've got some cool stuff going on.
Speaker 5: I would certainly welcome you down if you want to.
Speaker 10: You want to give me a message, I would certainly invite you and anybody else here down to the property.
Speaker 1: And it feels like you have and I appreciate that invitation. Thank you. It feels like you have maybe some more stuff to share as well than we have time for. Would you be able to send me an email at uh at Bigfoot Society gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: You gotta segon, let me just take this down. I gotta, yeah, yeah, go ahead, yeah, sorry, I don't need to take too much time. I just I don't want to good, go ahead, sir. What do you got for an email?
Speaker 1: It's just Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: Normal spelling, Yeah, yep, yep, all right, I got it.
Speaker 10: There's good. I mean, I appreciate you Tim tonight. You know, I appreciate everybody being on here, and you know, I just, yeah, I appreciate it. And for whatever reason, I'm looking at this damn excuse my language. Only I screened now and I'm realizing I my d hag on video din't even know.
Speaker 5: And I apologize. I'm new to this.
Speaker 1: Oh you're good. Thank You're good. Are you. Are you okay if I use this audio for the Bigfoot podcast?
Speaker 5: I have or absolutely do?
Speaker 1: Very cool, awesome. I appreciate that. Yeah, we will. We'll have a conversation more off this.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm sorry, what's your name again, sir?
Speaker 1: Jeremiah?
Speaker 5: Jeremiah not to meet you in night, you too, sir, look forward to speak to you.
Speaker 10: I'll shoot you an email, and yeah, I'm looking forward to hearing from the rest of these individuals here. Absolutely, you have a great nicer you too, sir.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, Boston, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey? Are you coming up to share bigfoit experience you've had? Oh my gosh, yes, okay, cool.
Speaker 7: So people think I'm crazy. I'm a hairdresser. I've told the story so many times night. But I was twenty one and I'm now forty seven. So where does that take us to the year two thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 7: I was living in Washington State.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: It was a Wednesday night, early Thursday morning, right before Thanksgiving. You know when everybody goes out on a Wednesday night. Yep, and my girlfriend and I were talking about she's Native American and her she had a baby born that died, and she's like, you know what, I really want to go see the grave. And we're at this diner. We've been drinking all night and I know this sounds so terrible, right Like Anyway, we sober up, we eat breakfast really early in the morning, and we're driving. But we didn't ask her tribe for permission to be on tribal land, nor did we ask to go to the graveyard or anything like that. But we're talking about how clear it was at night and how clear, like you could see every detail in the trees, everything, And we're wide awake at this point, and we decide that we're not going to go to the graveyard. We're going to take the first morning ferry back to like a hotel, and then go to the graveyard in the morning when there's light out, and we'll you know, go from there. So right as the water met the land, she's driving a truck and I'm in the passenger seat and I'm looking out her window and I go Crystal drive and I put my hand on her knee and I pushed so she'd hit the gas because standing on the side of the road, I kid you not had to have been bigfoot. It just had to have been not at least nine feet tall. Harry, we didn't hear a sound, but you could see. You could see the details in his fur, you could see his eyes, you could see everything. And that's before Google. That's before you know, you could just pull up pictures on the Internet of what people see. And She's like, was that Bigfoot? I said, I didn't want to say that because I don't want you to think I'm crazy. And nah, she goes, well, we can't tell anyone we were here in my tribe if you see bigfoot. We've got to do this, this, this, and this, and you know I'm not supposed to be here. We just got to go home. So anyway, I have looked at pictures of bears standing up, I have looked at pictures of cougars standing on their hind legs. I have looked at pictures of every wild animal I can think of that would live in the forests of Washington State, and nothing looks like what we saw. And the weird thing is is the next day, on that same ferry road, waiting for the first morning, Faery, which is what we were trying to catch. Her uncle, had a massive heart attack with unexplained prints on his window. Whoa, we never We never told her tribe, so she never told. Oh man, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: That's really really intense.
Speaker 7: When I went home for my twenty eighth year reunion, I ran into her and I'm like, did you ever tell anybody? Goes hell, No, I never told anybody. She's like, serry, my tribe takes that very seriously, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my goodness, that's that's really really intense. I know you're just saying Washington. I almost want to guess where it is, but I understand if we want to keep it at Washington, that's cool too.
Speaker 7: Well, so we are from Spokane, okay, and I just remember it being the Keller Ferry Road. I don't remember what tribal land that was on.
Speaker 1: Oh so it was over by Spokane. You're saying, yes, oh wow, I was way off. I was guessing lummy reservation. Well that's cool. Nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I'm a pretty normal, sane person. I feel like I could pass a lie detective test, Like, I know what I saw was not anything that is quote unquote normal. I know what I saw was very unique. It still makes my heart beat really fast when I talk about it, like, yeah, he could have jumped in the back of our truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah he could have done I mean way worse than that, absolutely, right, Do you remember any details about what you saw? Specifically, were you able to look at the face see anything there?
Speaker 7: So I would say I'm not an artist, right, but like I would say, his dimensions were similar to like you know when you see pictures of humans that are giants so proportionate, Like his head wasn't too big for his body, but he had to have been at least nine feet tall, at least, I'm sure, well for dark fur, not light. There was no light patches of fur anywhere. His eyes were spaced like what you see pictures of bigfoot, like almost almost like human spacing. But he was just bigger. He was just bigger. And she and I talked about it. I was like, you know, is it possible that someone in tribal Land is like dressing up to scare people off? Is it possible?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 7: And she goes, Sherry, that was not a person, That was not a person. That was not a person. And I knew it, you know, but you don't like to believe that you're seeing something that most people don't see you know, people look at you like you're crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, yeah, I'm going to guess I was. Probably. I wonder if there is a Spokane reservation. I think that's the closest.
Speaker 7: Probably probably.
Speaker 1: How do you remember how long the fur or the hair was.
Speaker 7: So I'm a hairdresser, I would say I would say the hair was probably three to four inch long. Okay, because in the night, like we could see details in the branches. If I was an artist, I could draw it, but I'm not an artist. Half of his fur looked wet like he'd been in the water, you know, from about his upper thighs down. Okay, it was kind of dripping with water. I mean it was seriously right where the water met the land. It's right where he was standing. I didn't see his feet because we were in a truck, but like, no hunchback or anything like that. Broad shoulders, long arms, proportionate hands. He looked like he had five fingers like. I didn't see him wave or anything. I just all I saw him do is turn his head as we drove by. He was just standing there and turned his head as we drove by.
Speaker 1: When he did that, did he have to turn the upper part of his body or just his head, just his head. That's very interesting.
Speaker 7: Okay, just his head, Okay, no other part of his body moved, just his head. And like the picture the picture you have up right now, he had more of a neck than the picture that you have up. He had more of a neck. Like, I don't really see that guy's neck in your picture that you have up.
Speaker 1: Did you see the nose at all?
Speaker 7: I saw the nose. Let me think about the detail his nose. It almost looks shiny, but I don't know if it's because it was wet or if it was hairless. I'm not sure. Like if he'd been eating something, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: But like his eyes were bright.
Speaker 1: What color are they?
Speaker 7: I didn't really see a color because again it was it was it was dark, but you could see detail, you know how you can see like a cat's eye at night and it's reflective. They were big enough that you could see, you know, that glow. So I imagine he has pupils like we do.
Speaker 1: Some people say that, some people don't. It's really interesting. Did you notice any ears? Okay, sorry sorry, did you see any ears at all?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? He was he was he was almost human like, that's the thing. But he was so big, there's no way it could have been a human. He was like a big, very naked giant, but human like. It's such an Yeah, I would say, I would say I would say that we definitely saw ears, Okay, like they weren't covered in wooly hair or anything like that, because he had he had a prominent neck. I watched it turn when he looked at us in the truck.
Speaker 1: How about this, How how long down its side did its arm and go?
Speaker 7: Uh huh? His fingertips look like they went past his mid thigh.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is word man. This is really interesting because in some ways it matches up, but in some ways it's very unique, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Well, it was a very unique experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I'm just I'm just thinking out loud because I I've talked to hundreds and hundreds of people over the last few years. But yeah, this is super unique. Thank you so much for sharing it. I really appreciate you coming up and sharing it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So, like, I've talked to some people and they think that Bigfoot could be like a time traveler, different portals, YadA, YadA, YadA, so maybe maybe he likes that area right at Thanksgiving time. Maybe you could find something there right around Thanksgiving. Maybe there's something aligned with the stars or you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Possibility also being around an Indian reservation. I've talked to a lot of a lot of Native Americans about how they'll have tons of encounters, especially when they're doing certain ceremonies, which is definitely really really interesting. Yeah, they will show up. So but I appreciate you coming up. Is this conversation one that I can use on my big Foot podcast that I have?
Speaker 7: Absolutely it's fine.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Thank you so much. Let me know if there's any other details you remember in the future, feel free to reach out. I'd love to talk to you again.
Speaker 7: All right, thank you, all right, have a good one right bye.
Speaker 1: That was a really really interesting, unique encounter. That was great. Hey Wayne, how are you I do it?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Great? Do you have a big foot?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Twelve years old? Okay, okay, I was. One day I was shooting body rockets, you know, good old fashioned bottle rockets, yep, in the backyard, shooting them out there. Also I shooting them out Also my mom came out of the back out of the porch twenty one one, twenty one chestav Ohio. And she told me she's screaming, get me back in the house. Now she's seen this figure in the background swinging back and forth, back and forth. All right, this huge creature. She went back and forth. So I ran back in the house like she told me to. She used a bunch, used the F word to get me back in the house. So I got back in the house. The house. When I got back in the house, the house smelled like I don't know what a smell, like a rotten dog, rotten bletch, even our dogs coward in the corner. She looked into the outside. See this huge creature was black, seven foot eight feet tall, muscular. This is a chessivo Ohio one. Then the skip a month A couple of days later, me and my cousins were outside in our backyard playing all right, in the same place, playing hide go see at night. Okay, Well, being a short, fat kid and being slow, got tired being picked being in all the time. Okay, So the room was we're not allowed to go in the cornfield. So me and my little cousin, well, we thought we'd going cheat who got tired being it all the time, so we ran in the cornfield to hide the tire being it all the time. So we ran in the cornfield to hide the tire being in it all the time. When we came around this corner, we've seen this huge thing, long hair watching other kids. It seemed like it moved his head and had to move his shoulder down. So when I touched it, I thought it was my cousin Timmy because he had long hair too. So I touched it and turned around with glowing red eyes and growling, and it stood straight up in my head, looked up and I asked him, You're gonna kill me now, aren't you? And the creature looked So I decide and walked away and didn't my sister and her cousin heard his heavy footstemps running away. This is one twet ohio, this creature. I don't care if people said this bigfoot creatures are vicious or nothing. The bigfoot creature is not vicious. I don't think he is. Brett then't gonna hurt you, And that's pretty awesome. I had been looking for him more since I go camping in the woods looking for him once in a while. I can buy footprints of them. And sometimes when I go through the woods, when you get strong feeling something's watching you. And this is to me, it was awesome because I like to how this creature is. He doesn't how people movies make this creature, the vicious animal or the human flesh. They don't. If you live em be, they'll leave you be.
Speaker 8: That that.
Speaker 3: And the glowing red eyes. And when they're upset, because he when you touch something like you being surprised, right, I come behind you and touch you on the shoulders and scare you when you be upset to a little bit. And he turn around on me. It was a growl red eyes. When you be upset to a little bit, He turned around on me. It was a growl red eyes. Then he stood like seven feet eight feet tall. His eyes changed a little bit, and you see in the moonlight he was looking both ways. I was talking to him, you're gonna kill me now, not a twelve year old boy. Actually, I wasn't scared, wasn't scared at all.
Speaker 1: He just walked away from me. H, thank you, thank you for sharing those accounts. When I know you've said the place where it was a few times, but can you say the area that happened again in.
Speaker 3: Ohio one out of side Chesta, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm having issues hearing the actual town name. I apologize Chesterville, Chesterville. Let me look trying to Chesterville. Oh, Chesterville, Ohio?
Speaker 2: Got it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, so that is okay. So that's like northeast of Columbus. Yeah, yes, sir, okay. And what year would you would you say that? Nineteen eighty? All right, I appreciate you sharing. I'm trying to keep track of all this, you know, and make sure the information is down. But Wayne, this conversation that we had, are you okay? If I have it on my big Foot podcast, I have as well. All right, Well, thank you. I appreciate you coming up. Wayne, Thank you. Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: So you have some some weird stuff that's been going on in the woods to share?
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I just noticed that, Like you didn't have anybody else with any bigfoot stories, but I do have. Like I think it was like twenty three I went to go to stay in a yoga school for a month up in western Massachusetts, like out in the middle of the woods. Oh wow, I've periodically, like throughout my life, just go to stay at like these places out in the middle of nowhere like that kind of all over the United States, just like get away like retreats, and so this particular one was like a yoga teacher training and so it was I was out there, and it was the building itself was I think it was at one person a person was building like their their summer house there. Then they died, they left it to the church. The church turned it into a monastery, and then the monastery it's got sold to be the yoga school. So it got converted a third time. And I'm surely it was probably Native American land of course, way before all of that. So the land that it was on, and the school itself was up on high up on a mountain or hill or whatever, and it overlooked the forest and it overlooked a lake, and it was just really beautiful, really majestic school I stayed at. I didn't even know what it was going to look like when I got there. It was just like my mind was like blown, you know, when I arrived. So on the seventh day I was there, I went hiking because we had like one day off from our training. So I said, okay, I'm going to go hiking, and so I just went by myself. But everybody was like, oh, well, just be careful for the bears and this and that, because we were really deep. We were really deep out in the forest. And I was like, yeah, yeah, whatever. So I went hiking down the hill and I was I went through a little trail through the woods and it's like going towards the lake, and I just started to kind of go into a like almost I felt like a trance like state, and I was just by myself, and it just felt as though something was trying to communicate to me, whether it's ancestors, Native Americans, Bigfoot. Basically, I was already in a susceptible state because I was meditating for like a week straight. So I was in a, i guess, an altered state. And so I'm out in the woods by myself, in an altered state through through meditation, not through.
Speaker 7: Any type of drugs, you know, right, And.
Speaker 11: I felt as though I became sort of a trans medium, you know, in the woods, and I received like I felt as though I was telepathically communicating to some beings I don't know, aliens, ancestors whatever, you know, and they were saying basically like this is fake, like the building, everything is fake, like your identity everything, you know. It's just the only thing that's real is nature and the earth, and like protecting the earth is like what I felt. I received that information, you know, while I was in the you know, so it was just it was very weird. I went into this trance. I did like this, these weird movements that I never did before, almost like a dance, and I don't know, it was just a really interesting experience. It was very it was very profound. It was a very like profound experience that I had.
Speaker 5: And you know, I don't I.
Speaker 11: Can't really explain, but I felt like there was beings there with me, but I didn't like I couldn't see them, but I felt as though I was communicating to something.
Speaker 1: I have a good idea of the area that you're talking about, and if I'm right, that area or region is super super active.
Speaker 11: Yes, it was like Lenox, Massachusetts, Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking like Stockbridge, great Bearrington area.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was like by it's not far from Stockbridge. I was like play about a mile from Stockbridge, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much all over that area. October Mountain.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I've stayed in October Mountain. I have a friend that has a house there, so yeah, I've stay. Yeah, he's they've seen people that just goes just walking through the woods there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a ton of bigfoot activity on October Mountain. And also if you go further south to Mount Washington, there's a lot tearing hands, Great Barrington, all that whole corner of the state is wild for bigfoot stuff.
Speaker 7: I didn't know it was so wild.
Speaker 11: I like just went there thinking I was just going there for a yoga thing, and like I thought Massachusetts was like more like Boston, like was more built up. So I actually didn't even know that when I went there, and then I just kind of had this whole experience. I was like, whoa, this place is like intense, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you just kind of fell into it. Yeah, the whole Berkshire area is wild. Well, I appreciate you coming up and for chatting a little bit. It's good.
Speaker 7: Yeah too.
Speaker 11: Again, all right, no problem, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, have a good one too. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube if the Bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society. Until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there, and see you in the woods