Speaker 1: One one Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one W jr. Our reminder, we do have a Tuesday ticket takeover in full effect. Do you have until midnight to swing by at one oh one one W Jarr on insta if you're interested in grabbing a pair of tickets for the first night of the two night Metallica performance next month at Raymond James Stadium.
Speaker 3: It's all right, you want to go to Metallica at one oh one one W Jarr on Instagram. We have several people that will be picked today.
Speaker 2: Let's get done by midnights. Just look for that post. Do as instructed you'll be in the running. Let's begin in Northern Ireland. Say hello to Catherine. Start and congratulations Catherine on your marriage to your new husband Jack this past weekend.
Speaker 1: Ah good, I have had a nice honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Well they're probably on it now. What's unique about this wedding is it's getting a lot of attention about the bridal party. The entire wedding guest and everybody included was two hundred and fifty people, so decent sized wedding.
Speaker 1: That's a costly one too.
Speaker 2: One hundred and three of them were in the wedding party. Wait, Catherine had ninety five bridesmaids. Catherine's a little too high maintis to marry in my eyes, Jack had eight groomsmen. Where's the disconnect here? Well, Catherine runs a dance school, and it started off where she just had you know, seven or eight that we're going to be in her her bridal party. Then she said she started thinking about it, and I better just include all the dancers at my dance school and have them all as my brides mats.
Speaker 3: Actually pretty nice, all inclusive. If I'm one of the ninety eight though, and I got to buy the dress.
Speaker 2: Well, that was my first thought was, you're putting a lot of big ask on a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: They're not all that close to you, are they come on if they are good for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm already paying how much for your dance school?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I got uh Yeatherine, how do you do this?
Speaker 3: No, you don't know? You know on the the invite will attend. So mister and missus Smith, will you be attending? No, here's the check. I still have two wedding checks to send right now. I didn't send yet the ones you didn't make it to I couldn't.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: So any of you who've been through planning or participating in a wedding yourself, how does that strike you? Ninety five bridesmaids.
Speaker 3: And for those poor eight groomsmen or whatever it was, well, they've gotta no, I'm no. I know you're thinking that, Oh yeah, but no, no, there's.
Speaker 4: No sizing up who's gonna be with who? With this you've got, it's like speed dating. But no, forget that. You gotta dance with them. And they're all dancers right like you know, guys, what do they call it? You trip over your own feet right and the dance talk. You gotta do a serious dance ladies.
Speaker 2: I would like to point out, though, that back in twenty fifteen, there was woman from right here in Florida, right out of the Tampa area, ironically named Tina Ackles, who had one hundred and sixty eight bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. Just you said it.
Speaker 3: It's a big ask just to be a bridesmaid or a grimsman's not as bad. You know, you gotta do the tucks and you're a part of your buddy's you know, wedding and everything. But when you signed up for mine, how about that.
Speaker 1: The head lace in July? Yeah, that was yeah, that was something.
Speaker 3: And it was pouring out like rain on your wedding day. It was pouring out, so we couldn't even roll down the windows. Pat was sweating his his hair was sweating. It was hair then, right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll have to look.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked if it was a stripper dance school, now just a regular dance school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're ready for a headline of the week contender. Here, hold on, have this story on our Facebook page if you want more. The headline pretty much gives you the gist of it, though. Man died of blunt force injuries at US zoo after suspected kangaroo fight.
Speaker 1: Never fight a kangaroo. Man at midnight on a Friday at a petting zoo. Oh hey little hey, little Jelley. And then yeah, that's what they call the babies, hey Jelley. And right here.
Speaker 2: Pat Children's petting Zoo in South Carolina, midnight on Friday, five Star Farms is where.
Speaker 1: Oh and all the kids had to see it.
Speaker 2: God, so I guess this guy, Robert Slates owns the petting zoo and his brother, his fifty two year old brother. You know, there had been some Friday night beers involved here died of multiple blunt force centuries to the head. Detailed the thing punched him or kicked him. That's it sounds like just like I'm getting there and box the kangaroo. Yeah, Jesus, you got lights out permanently. Don't don't box the kangaroo now. And the last item I have here sat here.
Speaker 3: When you see a bear, you walk around, turn around and walk the other way. Don't walk towards a kangaroo to fight it.
Speaker 2: So the bear story that we've now got a group who is trying to pressure the fish and Wildlife into delaying their decision on whether or not there's going to be a bear hunt in light of the negative publicity that's out there now because the bear that ate the guy mm hmm in southwest Florida. Yeah, the old man, which is I believe they said that's the first really documented unprovoked bear attack where that bear actually ate someone in Florida on record. So they're fearful that that news that they found the remains the guy and one of the ethanized bears that they caught after the fact is going to blur the common sense decision that needs to be made or not made by the fish and wildlife has to hold a bear hunt or not, well, your tail, their population if that one ate the guy, which you know it's gross, get but.
Speaker 1: Do they think it got around the bear community that humans are good? Is that? Is that what we're worried about here?
Speaker 2: Now, what we're worried about is that the negative publicity will make it an emotional decision rather than a science based one. On the black bear pop I've seen it interesting. Finally, there's this. This may sound counterintuitive, but the guy claims it to be. He's a longevity researcher.
Speaker 1: Pat somebody just texts it in.
Speaker 3: Can you make the sound effect again of the kangaroo whipping a guy's ass?
Speaker 1: Please? I think that was it. Thank you for the request. We are the human beatbox DJs.
Speaker 2: So this longevity specialist did what his name is Dan Butner. He says that eating this food, this popular snack food, could help you live to be one hundred. Popcorn, specifically air popped popcorn, which he says, you know is super high in fiber, high in complex carbon hydrates, and has more polyphenols than a lot of vegetables, and according to a lot of medical professionals, they say, the combination of that stuff is does nothing but really give you better chances of lower blood pressure and better LDL which is the bag cholesterol levels, reduces your risk of heart disease, stroke, and all the other stuff colon cancer, blah blah blah blah blah. But they do point out that you can't go and jazz up popcorn at all. Plain popcorn can't be salting that some bitch down certainly don't put the mystery liquid on it at the theater. That's it's butter. Could you imagine if it was a ok, if you put all that on, No, you put all this gunk it up here, you go live to one hundred. Gladly pay thirteen dollars for that bucket of popcorn. Follow the waiting the rock.
Speaker 3: We'll see you now, JR.
Speaker 2: R