Speaker 1: Guinea pig stuff in Africa, so.
Speaker 2: It's so insane.
Speaker 3: Funk up.
Speaker 2: Funcer Boo.
Speaker 3: Unco funker bo.
Speaker 2: I got married. I got married to funk We got wedded, come joint in the subway he shot. I am married. I'm married to a focal. But do we get joined? Go write as soon as su where he shot?
Speaker 4: Or specimens and biscuits and minerals they come to even to my whole life is spit what you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, Up up, up, up of.
Speaker 5: I'm married to a bongo who we got wedded. We got joined in the subway. He shot over road.
Speaker 4: Visiting and then come to you visit it and rooms they come.
Speaker 2: From me this year too, not.
Speaker 3: Don't talk for.
Speaker 5: Don't I got married. I got married to my flober who we got wedded. We get joined in the subwhere he shot.
Speaker 6: Love the first sight, first sight? What should I do with the first sight?
Speaker 2: Put it in my head, throwing on the ground.
Speaker 3: And who knows? Just what will I do? Louisa ready.
Speaker 2: Enjoined me with some wadys.
Speaker 1: Love the human guinea pig stuff in Africa, it's so insane. The human guinea pig stuff in Africa.
Speaker 3: It's so insane, so.
Speaker 1: So in so inside.
Speaker 3: Funk uh funk up, funk up, funck up. I got that.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh yes, oh yes, we're doing it. Well. You thought I was just a loser gamer. You thought I was just a loser gamer. Excuse me. I I'm also a loser internet history man who covers the topics that no one else covers on the internets except for a couple of people who are our friends. Obviously, I'm not dissing those people. Those people are wonderful beloved. Today we're gonna be talking about the first part of this excellent history of espionage book by French author and historian Munie Gilis Mounier, Gilsmunie, Gillis Munir. Thank you. This is him french man here, and you wrote a great book called Black Gold Spies. I saw it advertised in the back of another book. Remember how books used to advertise other books in the back of the book, So it's kind of an old school classic way to learn about other books. Footnotes are another great way about a lot of books through footnotes over the years. So we're going to be getting into the key spies who made the modern world. You have to understand this because people don't even know that there. People don't even know that there's like anything. People don't even know like what the hell is even that. People know nothing and they know even less than nothing of history. For example, computers come out of cryptography. Cryptocurrencies come out of cryptography. Where does cryptography come from? The spy world? It is the bread and butter of the spy world. Most of the tech gadgets and gimmicks that gimmicks and gimmickry gadgetry that we have I can't talk comes out of the spy and military world. Not everything, but many things. So you would think that more people would understand than in understanding the world. We might want to understand this secret world from which all of these things come. But that's why you get to front run everybody with the deep wisdom and knowledge you get over here at this channel. That's our value proposition on this channel is that we provide infotainment than no one else provides. And I hope you guys enjoy it if you would hit like and share, And we're going to talk about a lot of these guys I didn't know about, right, So I've studied this topic. It's an immense topic. It's a fascinating topic. Some of the lives of these people are absolutely insane. I mean, spies are like you know, everybody has if you remember, like when you were in high school or whatever, the party dudes and the guys that were like the crazy guys. Oh, that guy's crazy. He jumped his dirt bike off of the bridge into the lake right when we were eighteen. That guy's crazy. Spies are like ten times that. They're the meta version of that. I mean, these guys just have like it's almost a lust for putting themselves in preposterous situations. And I think that's why they make so many spy movies, is because you know, spy movies actually kind of sell short what real spies do. Now we're talking about the real famous spies from history. We're not talking about most quote spies today who don't do any cool shit. For the most part, they're more like confidential informant police officers. Is boring and human compromise and it's just really nasty stuff. But some of these spy stories of the Napoleonic British Imperial period, these dudes are wild. Them dudes, They wiling, Okay, they're doing stuff that is just like off the hook, and we're gonna talk about some of that people I'd never heard of. As you guys know, we covered a actually a video that went a lot further on Twitter than it did anywhere else, which is interesting because typically we still get a lot more viewership over here on YouTube than we do on Twitter. But my history of sexpionage s the espionage got a lot of views on Twitter. It's up to like seventy eighty thousand views on Twitter, and I think over here on YouTube we only got about fifteen twenty, which is not bad, it's average.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 6: It's just like I'm still mystified, like why are people not coming and watching these topics, because you're not going to understand how the world works and people it's like just like with cryptos or bitcoin, it's like people only start asking me about bitcoin when it's one hundred thousand dollars, when you should have been asking when it was thirty preparing for it being one hundred thousand. But anyway, likewise, the spy world is one of the keys to understanding how the world works because everybody knows about all these empires and history and all these different nation states and kingdoms and kings and queens. How do you think kings and queens run they stuff? How they run it up and in here? Is it just they call the shots because they're bowlers and shot No, it's because they have a giant network of spots, and we're going to talk about those today. The first who is a famous one that we do know about that comes up in today's discussion is actually Ian Fleming, who we have studied quite in depth, studied him in grad school. Wrote my only published peer review paper, which is on bond and Ian Fleming is published in the American Journal of Sociology and Economics. You can look it up. I get updates and notifications when people read my paper, which I don't, which is weird because I mean, I wouldn't think anybody would be reading that paper. But every now and then I get in notification that some nerd in some country read your paper. But I think that's just because academia is always trying to get me to pay for some crat which I would never pay for anyway. So why do we want to talk about these spies. Well, the way that the world is structured today is structured on the basis of the empires of yester your namely France, namely the British Empire, namely Austro Hungarian Empire and others, and the Russian Empire. And so today we are going to be talking about this very important era of history, the Great Game, and what kicks off the Great Game and what's the background to the Great Game which is still being played out. In other words, today's Anglo American establishment versus Eurasia is a repeating of the Great Game of one hundred plus years ago. But how do we get the Great Game set up? Well, then we're going to have to go back in time and understand what Napoleon was up to, what Napoleon wanted to take from the British, what the Russian Empire and the Tsars were up to, and how they were all competing, and how they were carving up the Ottoman Empire when it fell. And that will lead to Syke's Pico, that will lead to the Balfour Declaration and the modern instantiation of the Great Game when the British Empire fades and becomes the deep state run Anglo American Zionist Western power structure, which is where we are today. So the book begins with the fact that spies, we're not just sent out for, you know, peeking on who was sleeping with him. Okay, espionage was not primarily concerned, although it's a huge part of it with sex compromise, and we covered that in that history book a few months ago by Donald Boer, which I recommend everybody who likes this talk go listen to the History of a s the Xpionage book that we did, because it relates to this. But a big part of it is scouting out and finding resources because at this time a lot of the world was kind of still being charted. People trying to figure out, Okay, what's over here in this region? What's over here is this ghetto? But do they got a bunch of gold? Are we gonna uproot that tree? I want to go I want to know where to go at. Obviously, empires are out looking for gold, they out being gold finger right, Well, who's going to go out and find gold? Well, people who travel, so adventurers, merchants, missionaries, and spies, But you're not going to go to another country and be like, I'm a spy. Do y'all got gold? Do y'all got any goal. I'm a spy. Where y'all go at, I want to go, get me the gold. I'm a uproot that kingdom. I want to go, show me to go. No spies are going to enter countries under cover. And what are some of the classics covers for spies? Missionaries of course, and even the Vatican and some of its entities will play into today's story in today's wild characters as we get into black gold spies. Now what's the black gold? It's oil. So the discovery of oil becomes a major early on for the British Empires, spy guys that are sent out to find oil. Once oil was discovered, the Baku oil fields become very important in the nineteenth century, and then in the twentieth century the oil fields of Persia and Mesopotamia become crucial. Thus, the Caucasus, Iran Iraq continue to be these heavily troubled zones, not just oil nowadays a lot of other reasons as well, but early on, a lot of it had to do with oil and the British Empire, as we're going to see carving up the Middle East, even coining the term Middle East. That's a British imperial term, and this will bring us all the way up into today's setting for the making of the modern world, even to the relationship of the East, in the Middle East to the West via Islam. Islam will play crucial role in this as well. Obviously, we've gone a lot deeper into the history and the theology of Islam in the last five years due to all the debates. Everybody who's followed the channel over here knows about that many many debates with the Muslims over the last five years. So this history book plays very tightly into that, very closely into that, and we're going to notice some fascinating alliances that bear out our thesis and our analysis Radical Islam, Sufi's, etc. Wahabbies, things that are popping off, perhaps in the news even now aligned with Western intelligence agencies. Perhaps Syria. Syria plays a big role in this book. But we got to start with this fascinating character here, although historically the book goes back much earlier. Mounier, to my surprise, starts his book with Ian Fleming. And so, as you guys know, we've covered this a lot. I kind of got burnt out covering Bond and Fleming stuff over the years. It was a huge part of Esoteric Collavid one and two. It was part of my grad work which I just ended up publishing in peer review by the way. So, by the way, when I diss peer review, I can actually say that peer review is a joke because I'm peer reviewed. So it's like a double whammy against anyone who's a nerd that cites peer review. And I'll be like, peer review is junk, and they'd be like, you're an idiot. I don't have to listen to you. And then I'm like, yeah, but I'm peer reviewed, so you do have to listen to me on the basis of your MPC worldview. And I just dissed your MPC worldview as an authority in your worldview, So you just got owned boom. So Ian Fleming is one of the key figures that want to talk about because most of the James Bonds stories contain quite a bit of truth. They contain elements of Bonds. It be Fleming's own life, combinations of stories from spies that he met over the yearstions that British intelligence was involved with, and then key figures like the infamous Sidney Riley, the Ace of spies, So Bond is kind of a conglomeration of a bunch of different historical figures. And Mounier begins his book by noting that Bond is not just from the imagination of Fleming. The author drew from his own experiences in Her Majesty's Secret Service, His Majesty's Secret Service at Camp X where he was trained in all the espionage techniques. Camp X is I six is training school. And this was set up in Canada on the banks of Lake Ontario by William Stevenson code name Intrepid, And of course Stevenson had an office at Rockefeller Plaza, so you'll notice the close connection and also between the Rockefellers, Stevenson, etc. And William Stevenson and others helped Bill Donovan establish the OSS that is the pre course of the CIA. Fleming was recruited in nineteen thirty nine by the Special Operations Executive that is basically the Special Operations of the British Spies. That's like Black Ops for British spies. The OSSCIA version is called the Office of Policy Coordination in the early days, and the idea was to learn everything you could about weapons, explosive sabotage, encryption, cryptography, and how to establish spy and resistance networks, as well as the art of assassination. So you'll notice that running counter establishment movements, fake revolutions, cutouts, that's a big part of what British intelligence was mastering. Now why do you have to do all of this? Because if you're a giant empire, running a giant empire requires of necessity, a vast surveillance network. All empires require this to maintain the imperium. That's nothing to do with whether it's good or bad. You like what you don't. This is the reality. This is the real politic that we're talking about. So Ian Fleming was involved in naval intelligence. He comes out of the Navy. That's why Bond is Commander Bond is a guy from the Navy. He was also involved in the Enigma machine. If you remember the history of the decoder machine that the British used to decode tiny mustacheman messages. If you remember the story Operation mints Meat where they put the fake plans on a dead body, that's also something that Ian Fleming was involved in. And yes, he goes on with Bill Donovan to help set up and structure. The oss bond is essentially then the spy that Ian Fleming wanted to be. However, he was a combination of other spies, not just himself, but Sidney Riley, a person named Fitzroy MacLean, and these men, their names are synonymous with the cert for oil as well as the Cold War and the battle against fascism. Now, the first character that we want to talk about, as we mentioned before, is this infamous Sidney Riley. And you'll notice as you get into the history of Sidney Riley that he's a character with a lot of different accounts, so it's hard to tell exactly whether he was good bad. Some conspiratorial accounts, as we know from the Rakowsky interrogation, they will, of course, as we've noted, link him with being the direct top operative of the Ralph Childs and the Elite. He plays a role, however, in trying to rest the control of certain oil fields from one of the Rothschilds, which seems to run counter to that narrative, but perhaps that was all subterfuge, because eventually the oil fields that are in question that Riley is working to rest from people in the Middle East and so forth, end up in the hands of the British government. But if the British government is essentially under the Royal Childs anyway, maybe it's still evens out. But Riley went under the cover of being a Catholic priest, which is interesting. So notice one of the easiest covers, as we've noted, is to portray yourself as a religious missionary. But while he was doing this he worked for British intelligence. He was also a He had multiple about eight wives in other countries. He was a gambler, a wild gambler, had eleven passports, and eventually took possession of vast oil fields in arabis Stan and handed it over ultimately to the British government. So it looks like, at least for the most part, he was an offer of the British government. But what's curious is his close connection to the other British spy are Bruce Lockhart and Lockhart's close relationship with the Trotskyites, Lenin and others. And Munie goes into a lot of detail about this, positing his theory that although Sidney Riley essentially did rest the oil fields out of foreign hands and give it to the Bruce government, he was constantly called a communist Marxist, but also perhaps participate in the plot to have Lenin assassinated, but it wasn't successful, at least the attempt that Riley was supposedly involved in. But then the other stories tell of him disappearing into Russia. Now did he disappear into Russia because he was put into a working camp in Siberia or was he assassinated or was he actually defecting to the Marxist communists. It's hard to say. So there's elements of this that we don't know. But I do have Lockhart's memoirs, and the last chapter kind of maybe I should get that. I'll see what he says. So Lockhart claims who was the Lord Milner guy to the Soviets At the end of the book, Lockhart claims that he became a Bolshevik the very end of the book. Did he or did he not? Or was he always working for that in some degree? Because if the Bolsheviks were funded by the interests like Ralph Child, which we think is likely, it's pretty much the case the Sutton research, others, Warburg Ship, et cetera. Been This supposed contradiction perhaps makes sense anyway, so a an explorer by the name of William Knox Darcy is who discovered all of this oil in these regions. He also was claiming to be a missionary, So they love to do this missionary cover. Now excuse me. William Knox Darcy confided in Sidney Riley pretending to be a Catholic missionaries, I should say, And so it's this is very similar, by the way to Melville's Confidence Men Man book. If you read Confidence Man, is like the story that Mounier gives of them on the on this like steamboat or whatever, when they're on their way to inspect these oil fields. Sounds just like Confidence Man. But the priest, of course was not an actual priest, but was in fact Sidney Riley. He handed over all this information to his handler, William Melville, who was Chief of British Intelligence known as M. This, by the way, in the Bond stories is when you hear about M. M is based on William Melville, who was known as M. Who is Sidney Riley's handler. Melville had recruited Riley as an informant in eighteen ninety six when he was a Chief of Special Branch at Scotland Yard News soon broke of the creation of the Anglo Persian Oil Company that becomes the Anglo Iranian Oil Company that becomes VP. Fifty six percent of this was held by the British Admiralty, while we have consolation. Darcy was appointed on the board. And yet although he wanted, probably sincerely in the part of William Knox Darcy, he wanted to convert to the Arabs to Christianity, the Persians, I should say that the Iranians. He gave up on this by nineteen seventeen. So William Knox Darcy, the sort of adventurer character, he apparently really wanted to perhaps convert iran to Anglicanism or Catholicism. I'm not sure this he gave up. But did he really or was this just a venture to secure resources? It's hard to say. Meanwhile, there were rumors that Riley had also offered the same concessions and information to Standard Oil and David the Rockfellers, who were not interested. Maybe R. H. Bruce Lockhart. R. H. Bruce Lockhart is the author of Sidney Riley's biography and gives another version. According to Lockhart, m sent Riley to the south of France. His mission was to prevent Darcy from granting concession to Baron Alfonds de Rothschild, and he disguised himself as a priest, and the British agent thus borned the Billionaires yacht under the pretext of collecting donations for an orphanage. This sounds just like Melville's Confidence Man novel. He took Darcy aside and whispered to him that the British government would pay double anything that Baron Rothschild was offering. So this is kind of where he gets hazy, because Lockhart and others have these conflicting accounts about what Riley was really up to. But again, Lockhart concludes his book by saying that he thinks Riley actually became it became a Bolshevik. So I don't know. It's a difficult story. But to get a little background on Sidney Riley, he was born to an Odessa to Azarist family. When his mother died, he discovered that he was actually the son of a Jewish doctor. Disowned by his family, he stowed aboard a ship for South America. One day, when he was leading a group, they were attacked by natives and Riley saved the life of one of the explorers, who by way of thanks, provided him with a British passport in a ticket England. By the age of twenty two, he came to London, where as an explorer he impressed his impressed by his bravery and his sharp analytical skills. He was recruited by British intelligence. In nineteen twelve, he became Agent st Ie and was officially given British citizenship. His successful grab of Persian oil deserved no less. So he was doing some pretty wild stuff. Early on the beginning of World War One, Riley made another master stroke. After having killed a German staff officer, he donned his uniform and attended a German high command meeting in the presence of Kaiser Wilhelm IID. This duy was doing some pretty wild stuff, assuming all these stories are true. Among these missions that Riley was assigned, one was to prove faithful for his career the infiltration of the Russian anti Czarist groups. So at least at this point, the story is that early on he's anti Bolshevik and he's working for the Czar for pro t Czarist intelligence. And there is a period early on in you know quickly for example, where not all the British elites are on the you know, Milner Rothschild side of wanting Bolshevism and communism. There's a split. Some of the elites do not like Bolshevism. Some of the British intelligence people really do dislike it. They really do want monarchy and you know, sort of a traditional idea going. But another faction disagrees. Another faction amongst them actually does support Bolshevism. And we've talked about that many times. I mean, you can see this for example, because some of the British elite favored tiny mustache man. Well, obviously if they like to mustache men, they were not going to be huge fans of the Bolsheviks. So there were splits amongst the elite in the British Empire of the Royal society. So that also plays into this. Following the October Revolution of the Bolsheviks, Mansfield Cumming, who was known as Agency, was a head of secret service. He had Riley transferred into Denikin as a white Russian general with the aim of creating an intelligence network. Riley's mission was to overthrow the Bolshevik regime that had now been set up. R. H. Bruce Lockhart was the diplomat appointed to the Foreign Office to negotiate with Lennon. That actually backs up what Anthony Sutton says, which is that when the British government had an anti public, a public anti Bolshevik stance, Lord Milner and the Fabians were secretly negotiating with and supporting the Bolsheviks. The UK government eventually gets control of the Baku oil fields through all of this because in nineteen seventeen, just as the Communist regime was preparing to sign a separate piece still with the Kaiser, France and Britain were secretly agreed to carve up what remained of the former Czarist empire. London chose the oil fields of the Caucasus, while France chose the Donetz coal and iron reserves. On August fourth, nineteen eighteen, the British seized control of the Baku oil fields. So you'll notice that even back then, a large portion of warfare is not over the dumb stuff that you're told in the news, right, not the emotional you know, dusty boy babies and incubators, fake stories. It's over resource control. Then we get this curious debated topic of the plot to assassinate Lennon Sidney Riley, according to Mounier, worked tyler'shly behind the scenes in Saint Petersburg. During a meeting in the American Embassy, when he announced that everything was in place to arrest Lenin trotsky In the Bolsheviks, it was agreed that this operation would take place on the twenty eighth day of the month. Before putting them on trial, Riley planned to have them parade through Moscow in their underwear, so they wanted to do a stripped down to your skivies humiliation ritual. But an agent from the Second Bureau, which was French intelligence, was among these conspirators and was accompanied by a certain man named Renee Marchand who corresponded with the French paper Le Figero. The journalist was married to a Russian immediately informed Captain Jacques Sadeu, who was a member of the French military mission in Russia and the French Communist group. So the Communists got wind of this, and this group had been created by the Bolsheviks. The Second Bureau agent requested Marchhaun to write a letter and eventually they informed Trot's. The letter was published in the Russian broadsheet calls Zvestia r H. Bruce Lockhart, Colonel Edward Berzin and the commander of the lot Being Battalion in the Kremlin Guard, together with many many members were arrested. So purportedly Lockhart is behind this plot and it's run by him, and then it's put into a fact by Riley. But the plot fails. And could that be because these guys weren't really interested in overthrowing the bullshek if you read the Sutton thesis, that seems to align up with what he says. When Riley returned to London, gave him the Order of the Military Cross. He was then sent to Odessa on a reconmission. So notice that Kiev, Ukraine, this region is a hot place even at this time December of nineteen eighteen. As the region went what this region was occupied by the French Ukraine and the White Russian warlords were engaged in an interniceing conflict. Rockefeller's Standard Oil benefited from all this chaos, importing as much oil as possible and paying at this time in cash. This situation did not last how long. Long last long, however, because the French communist group that was dispatched, which dispatched agitators from Moscow harassed and attack the soldiers. Thus there was a mutiny. So notice that, just like Sutton says, all of this that's going on, with all these stupid ideologies of Marxism, socialism and all this nonsense, is just to cause revolutions and chaos to own the resources and the markets that are emerging. That's it. So warfare is not ultimately about the things typically modern warfare is not typically about the things you're told about, Oh, we got to defend ourselves from the evil foreigners. Warfare is about elites manipulating people to get control of resources for their own goals. It the book, this chapter goes under discuss some operations. One thing I will say that's a little difficult about Mounier's book because it's translated from French, is that there's so many names, and there's so many operations, and there's so many things going on. And I think because it's translated from French, a lot of this is hard to follow. Because there's a section that talks about what's called Operation Trust, which, if you remember when the Q crap came about, a lot of people were likening the Q stuff to Operation Trust, which was a fake Bolshevik movement that was set up to entrap anti Bolshevis and it was very successful. I think that worked. But this book talks about trust and operation trust or a group called the Trust, but this was created to trap Communists, So there must have been two different trusts or this is something totally different, because it gets really confusing at this point. But ultimately the point is that it is about taking the oil. When Lenin dies in nineteen twenty four, Sidney Riley believed that the moment to overthrow Bolsheviks supposedly had finally arrived. With this in mind, he created toard Prom tourd Prom was a group which united former Czaris millionaires together with French and British associates. In addition, he added, he had Henry Detterding, the head of Dutch Royal Shell, acquire the largest oil fields in the Caucasus. So whoever side they're on ideologically, the point is that they're not really on ideological sides. They're on resource control side. That's it. So instead of trying to think of Riley or into the Bruce Lockhart as like who's the good guy, who's the bad guy? Are they on this side. They're on the side of money, power, control, and spies can often flip, They can often defect, they can often become members of some other side. The next spy that when we talk about this related here to Ian Fleming as one of the influences on James Bond is a guy named fritz Roy MacLean. Fitz Roy MacLean bff with Ian Fleming. Fitz Roy MacLean was a different breed Scottish noblemen and secretary to the British Embassy in Paris. Notice embassy people are almost always connected to spying and esponos. Bored by social niceties, he requested a Moscow posting in nineteen thirty seven because he was interested in adventure, shortly after Sidney Riley's death. He was, of course put under tight surveillance. He was often given to duping his Soviet minders and thus roaming the caucus of Central Asian regions officially that were forbidden to Westerners. So he's doing reconnaissance and wandering and let me find this guy, fitz Roy McLean and again merchant missionary and what's the merchant missionary adventurer? These are like the classic spy covers. In fact, if you guys have watched Indiana Jones in the last Indiana Jones, not the last one, the one prior to that, they actually pointed out explicit it was always thought that Indiana Jones was in the OSS, but they actually and Crystal Skulls say yes, he's part of the OSS because if you remember the beginning, which is a terrible movie. But when he's being interrogated, Indiana Jones says, yeah, why are you guys interrogating me? I was a long time operative for the OSS. And they're like, well, but you might be a commie. Fitz Roy McLean. Well, there's a opper Dan, funny looking guy there. He looks like a character, got a cool guy mustache there, fitz Roy McLean. Let's hear about fitz Roy McLean. All right, So he replaces Sidney Riley a post in Moscow that looks like him wearing a Yeah, here he is in Moscow, here with his furry hat. His diplomatic duties prevented him from joining the armed forces. Hey, Jamie, I think somebody at the door. All right, So hey Jamie, could you close the door just for a few minutes, just give me another twenty or thirty minutes and I'll be out. Thank you, and also another express so thanks appreciate it. Now, this guy's important because he raised the release directly to the Anglo Iranian Oil Company. So this will be very important for what becomes VP and what we covered a few weeks ago in terms of the the pattern for all future coups in terms of the CIA coup in Iran in the nineteen fifties, if you didn't watch that live stream, that livestream is also very relevant to this live stream. So the pro German Iranian general who controlled Arabistan are now known as Kuzhastan. These oil fields were thus vital for the British Navy, so the British Navy wants to get a hold of these oil fields there. The general was who was held prisoner in Palestine in nineteen fifty one together with Raisa shaw Was. His name is General Zahdi. General z General Zahiti is made head of Internal Affairs Minister following the name nationalization of the Anglo Iranian Oil Company, which was AOK, which would be VP. This is what the nineteen fifty what was it two to three akup and Iran is about it's about control of these oil fields in Iran. The growing influence also of the Iranian Two Day Communist Party was a concern, and so thus Zahidi helped CIA operative Kermit Roosevelt overthrow a Mozadic in nineteen fifty three. And this is all something that Fitzroy MacLean also helps to set up, because their operative is for the British government for the control of these oil fields. In nineteen forty three, Winston Churchill sends MacLean to Yugoslavia to spy on and get information about Joseph Tito, the communist leader in Yugoslavia. So fitz Roy MacLean parachutes into the Balkans, and as he's chased by the SS, he becomes one of the principal advisors to Joseph Tito. So this guy's chased by tiny mustache man SS, he parachutes into Yugoslavia and eventually becomes the advisor to Tito. So these communists were not too bright to immediately take on like a top British spy as your advisor. But thus this is the concluding section that galazman Ye gives. He says Ian fleming was thus perfectly an emblem of the spy game. At this time, Fleming had been a Reuters correspondent in Moscow from nineteen twenty nine nineteen thirty three. He had worked in the Foreign Ministry excuse me, as a foreign manager for the London Sunday Time, so he worked as a journalist. Bruce Lockhart thus told him these stories of Sidney Riley. Fleming was thus greatly impressed by Riley as well as fitzrom MacLean, his friend, and thus these stories all combined to create the story's part that we find in the Fleming novels, and the novels are a little bit different than the movies. For example, Moonraker, if you read Moonraker, it's not about going to space and being on a space station. Moonraker is really just Hugo Drax, a tiny mustache follower wanting to use V two rockets to basically do a great reset for the UK. He wants to send the UK back to back to the Stone Age, he says. But a couple points about Moonraker that if you don't know, is that the book actually begins with Fleming telling you about fronts and shell corporations that are created this is all fiction, but it's telling you a lot of truth. And this is about the beginning of the rise of intercontinent ballistic missiles and the fact that Hugo Drax, who has a huge populist cover, actually wants to reduce the population. He's very wealthy, tiny mustache man follower, and he has this V two rocket technology and he intends to create a new version of peace in our time by getting rid of the UK. That's how Fleming sets up the novel. Within the second chapter, Fleming notes that tabloids play a key role in British intelligence. If you didn't know that British intelligence has always had a close connection to tabloid and tabloid culture, you could arguement comes out of a lot of the founders of tabloids were I think I'm going from memory here. I think I want to say the guy that started the National Inquirer might have been former CIA. I think that's right, but you could double check me on that. But regardless, there is a very unknown connection between tabloids and paparazzi and intelligence. And you could see why because you know, what paparazzi do is kind of like what some spies might do, so there's a close connection. The first few chapters in Moonraker he actually talks about playing cards and how to cheat at cards, and so you're you're having to learn a lot of techniques of con artistry and deception in terms of espionage, and he mentions sex pionage as well. I'm just giving you a few highlights of things that are mentioned in Moonraker as an example one of the things that's interesting about his villain. And I don't know, you could maybe I'm reading too much into this, but Ian Fleming always makes his villains have some sort of physical deformity, scars or you know, basically quasi modo shoulder. I don't know, but he says that Hugo Drax has a really large right eye, which I thought was interesting. So is that like an illuminate confirmed type of thing. I mean, it doesn't really make any sense, because I think the British Empire would be a lot more illuminate confirmed than tiny mustache Man would be. But Drax was a famous carn artist and cheater as well. He was very adapt at cheating at cards. Apparently in the story, the Hellfire Club is mentioned. Interestingly, you wouldn't expect the health fire Club to come up. But Fleming often peppers his stories and his novels with these historical esoteric things and people like Benjamin frank I'm pretty sure it wasn't Benjamin Franklin a spy too, And so you'll notice a lot of these patterns and motifs. Drugs and jewels and the black markets are explained. The gold markets are explained in fact Goldfinger. In terms of the movie, Goldfinger deals with the Federal Reserve and Fort Knox and the plot to steal the gold out of Fort Knox. But is there even any golden Fortno, I mean the entire basically, the Fiat based system is the theft of the Federal I mean the Fort Knox anyway, So that's kind of how I see it. Operation paper Clip plays a key role in this story because paper Clip is of course, where a lot of the former tiny mustache men soldiers excuse me, spies and operatives and ss and networks ended up being absorbed into Western intelligence. We've covered the Galen Org, the Galen Network, and in fact today's German intelligence the DDR literally is the Galen Org networks their successors, So it's essentially the former tiny mustache man networks become the CIA. The left always loves to play on this, as if the CIA is this far right thing. Couldn't be further from the truth. As we pointed out, the CIA was never right wing. It was always anti Soviet and pro liberal. He talks about studying von Klausowitz. He talks which is of course classic for military history and strategy. He talks about the international tiny mustache Men networks, which were real, and we covered that with Galen Oregon. You do see the remnants of this, for example, in the Ukraine today. But the idea that the West is, you know, really fighting the tiny mustache man is laughable when we consider that the West and its intelligence apparatus to this day funds and supports the literal pagan tiny mustachemen followers in the Ukraine. So Fleming, although I don't think Fleming himself was nefarious, he seems to genuinely believe that some kind of constitutional democracy and or monarchy or something like that would would be He doesn't seem to be a radical liberal himself. He seems to have fairly conservative ideas. And I don't think he was intentionally a bad guy. And I did see evidence that his dad or his granddad was a mason, but I didn't. I've never found evidence that he was a mason. So I don't think the motivations of im filming were necessarily bad. But Bond then becomes, as you can see, this key symbolic, iconic figure, this character, this archetype for representing the West against the supposed villains of tiny mustache man communists and would be dictators. And the problem with this narrative is not that we you know, not that there aren't dictators or that these but that rather a lot of what Western intelligence is doing is the very thing that they're saying the bad guys are doing. And so that's why Bond becomes such a powerful iconic figure for propaganda, is that it's really the ultimate propaganda before propaganda really becomes a precise science. I mean, you could say Brene's and Lipmann and those people at Tavistock were doing pretty sophisticated propaganda, but I mean what Burne's talks about with propaganda, like Ian Fleming, actually does it like on a scale that nobody had ever seen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: In other words, that the power of Bond and the power of the symbolism, and really only when it becomes movies, right, So it's not even I mean, the book's okay, they're they're prop pulp novels. But by the time that this becomes a one of the biggest friendranchises ever via the power of Hollywood, which Burnet said, Hollywood is the greatest engine of propaganda world's ever seen. That's when we really get the usage of fiction at this propaganda level, like we've never like no one could ever dream of. And so you get these iconic memes like James Bond, right, who really take this to another level. Let me see, we got some super chats here the flava b one dollar. What's your favorite Shakespeare play? I like Midsummer Night's Dream.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 6: The Tempest are really cool. They're pretty esoteric, so you can do a lot of deep dives into that. I believe bitcoinbill declined because of the Chinese New Year? Why would the I mean, I don't maybe you're right on any idea you will reach forty four and twenty eight I don't know about that. I don't think we're ever going to see twenty eight k bugy one dollar? What program do you used to stream on TI talk. I don't use any program If you stream on TikTok, you just go directly to TikTok. On YouTube is stream labs obs and shout out to stream labs. They've been sending me swag. I want to start doing my own YouTube live stream, but I don't know what programs he use. Well, on TikTok, you just go directly live. Now, if you use stream labs, you can integrate multi streaming, so you can stream to YouTube and TikTok. H brazi ten dollars. I took the stones from it, took the stones from here. Bro. Yeah, we're gonna be talking about Napoleon's desire and the Tsar's desire to rest India from British control. And this will be a huge This will really be what is the source of the great game, as well as these other regions of oil, you know, these oil rich regions. Hopefully you read in the Dhala chipmunk voice. Without even reading this part the Dahala chipmunk voice, it's you don't know where this. They took the stones from here, that's from Temple of Doom. That's the Hindu dude, but that's Britain. Really does want to take the stones from there, right as well as the czar and Napoleon. Napoleon wants to uh take India from the British. Impart Dave one dollar, I made a typo. I meant to say. Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saucy. It is like the Milner Fabian book, but it's perfect for your channel. Oh okay, Uh, Rulers of Evil. Let me make a note of that. By the way, for those that are interested in bitcoin, we just did a podcast that went up today. I did it a couple of days ago on how to get in the basics of bitcoins with a lot of a lot of people still want to know the basics the philosophy of bitcoin, and that's on my community tab. I'll be sharing it everywhere else later tonight.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: The book is out of print, but you probably find a pdf. Man. I hate it when people recommend I'm not faulting you. I appreciate the recommendation, but like of the books out of print, I don't read PDFs.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess you can print out of pdf, but it's a hassle. Rulers of Evil by Tupper What a name? Who would name Tupper Saucy. Maybe that's a fake name. That sounds like a fake ass name. Rulers of Evil by F. Tupper Saucy useful knowledge about governing bodies out of print. Let's see hardcover used for six hundred dollars. Uh, well, I'll put it on my list. But appreciate that see all formats hardcover. Yeah, we'll have to wait until that comes down a little bit. G M five dollars. AJ, thank you for what you do, man. I left my Calvinist church last week and currently on our way to vespers at the Angocain Orthodox Church. Appreciate you. Hey, that's great to hear. God bless my many years. I think you're gonna you won't regret leaving Calvinism. Crease seven dollars, Jay, South Florida is unbearable. What do you mean? You mean other people groups? Or do you mean the weather? Should I move north? I don't know, dude, I mean North Florida is pretty good. This summer was really hot, really hot. I've been here for ten years. I've followed you since the blog days. Has it been more than a decade? Jay's analysis? The blog began in two twenty ten, eleven yes, it has been fourteen thirteen years. I mean I had a blog prior to that which didn't last very long. But the present instantiation as Jay's analysis, is over a decade. So Christ glad to hear you been with this for that long. Guys, remember this is a half show Part two. We maybe have to do a couple of these because there's there's so much information. That's a really information dense book. And I'm only about fifty pages in. We're just now too, I mean, I'm halfway through the book, but I'm saying in our lecture we're only fifty pages in and we're just now getting to Napoleon's spies.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: And that's an era I knew nothing about, so and I would venture that ninety nine percent of all of us know little to nothing about Napoleonic eraspies. I mean, but we're actually going to explain why Napoleonic araspies do matter and how that gets us to the modern world, I promise you. So if you want access to part two. Access to Part two is available to those who subscribe to Jays Analysis in the in the links in the chat, you can subscribe on rockfin or to my website Jasonalysis dot com for four nine five a month sixty dollars a year. You can also be sure and support the show by going over to chalk dot com the best in supplementation choq dot com and you get access to all those products and a forty percent discount by us. The promo co J forty is JAY four zero to get forty percent off all those great products, including the Performance Stack, the Action two point zero, the Talktally. All those products are forty percent off in if you use my promo code JAY four zero or JAY forty four Life jy four four la f E, that gets you forty four percent off. It's a recurring subscription, but you can also cancel at any time. Also, remember I will be live the next live event the show is in the description. It is the Tampa Bay Screams Event where we will be covering I'll be doing a dinner and a lecture, so if you want to come join me for a dinner. The first thirty people that sign up get free copies of Esotory Hollywood Dark Secrets of Horror Films right here. It's going to be a fun lecture January nineteenth in Tampa Bay there's about four or five hundred people that come to the event. But my dinner event is separate from the conference, so we'll be at the conference selling books, hanging out. There's a lot of b movie people that are going to be there. The guy that does the John Carpenter music is going to be there, a bunch of people I'm not sure who they are, but they'll be there, and then I'll be there with Jamie and we'll be having fun and preparing four. And if you have my books, you don't have to buy a book. You can come get your book signed. If you have any of my books, you're welcome to bring them. I'll have all my books there. Hopefully we'll get the meta narratives pretty soon. They've been on back order. But get your tickets right here at the square link for the January nineteenth Tampa Bay Screams event right there. Thank you guys, and Rememberest hollybod one and two. You may have read it, you may have had fun with it, and we're getting ready for part three coming very soon. But this makes a great Christmas gift. It's a wild and wacky Christmas gift. Signed copies at jays Analysis dot com in the shop. The shop is linked in the show description Skuma Bearson's five Dollars and says, do you ever watch video from Home Math? I do not know who home Math is. He makes videos about human psychology in the collapsing dating scene. That sounds fascinating. I'll have to check out Home Math. Thank you for that. I will give it a watch and do some analysis and we'll see citizens. Davy one dollar, five cents. What's the most expensive used book you ever bought? I've never actually bought a very expensive used book. I would say, actually the these that I got a two first editions for about eighty dollars of Madame Blobatsky's isis Unveiled.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: The only reason I bought that is because I don't have isis unveiled. I do not believe in her ridiculous worldview. Obviously, we think philosophy is stupid. But when I was at a bookshop, I wanted to get a copy of it, and the only copy they had was the two volume rare edition of it. So I was like, well, I mean, I can either buy the rare version or get some crappy reprint. So I bought an eighty dollars version of that. I can't think of any other expensive rare book I've ever bought. But that's an interesting question. I don't think this Bruce Lockhart book. It wasn't very expensive. It was maybe thirty or forty bucks. But you might think I would be interested in rare books, and many years ago I was interested in it. I thought about because I have so many books. I thought maybe being a book collector and having a bookstore would be cool. But then I realized, like, no, that is not I mean, it would be cool to have it, but it's not going to work as a business. I mean, the future is not books. I wish it was the other way around, but I mean, the people are getting dumb by design, they're being dumbed down. So no, the future is not going to be people buying something. I mean, there will always be people buying and selling books, but it's not going to be a good business idea. So I gave up the idea of having a bookstore A long time ago. It would be cool. I mean again, like if I had to, if I had bitcoin zillions, Okay, y'all start a bookstore, and you know, do it for fun and not for money. Or something just I don't know, maybe even have Remember Tim Tim Poole was trying to set up like a like official Tim Cast coffee shops or something like this. What if you had like coffee shop books, bookstores, or like what if all my library was like at a coffee shop bookstore, something like where you could just hang out and people could just come hang out. I think that was Tim's idea. I don't know if he continued with that, but that's not a bad idea. Maybe down the road I'll have like a coffee library, the coffee library.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Spitballing here? What do you guys think? Anyway? Subscribe to Jason Aalysis or to my rock fin Oh forgot to mention, we just did a huge interview. It went up for members first over here on a rock Fan and at the website. Somebody said, did you interview Anna from the Young Turks?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: What where did you get that it was Anna from the Young Turks?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: I interviewed Jessica Reid Krause, who was a prominent lib. She is well known now because she's very close to works with RFK Junior, and she has a massive Instagram. She has like million plus Instagram. She has a sub stack that half a million people read. We met her when I was invited to MIA's event in Hollywood, when we did her in LA, not Hollywood, when we did our LA event with Jamie Kennedy. We did another event with her and I got to meet Jessica and some other of these people who are like they left leftism Hollywood, the Hollywood chicks that left leftism, and so we had a great conversation about why she kind of moved into this domain of she started covering Jeff Stin McAffrey. She wrote some things in defense of Lord Baltimore that got her a lot of hate. And one of the catalysts was her.
Speaker 3: Was her.
Speaker 6: Left friends like suddenly like threatening to cancel her destroy her life and her business over there, insane like crusades for social justice, and so she started realizing that she was part of a death cult. So it's a great conversation. It's only about thirty minutes. But she just interviewed Candice. She's working closely with RK. Junior, so very big profile, very famous Internet former leftists. So we had a good conversation and she was really cool, and I tried to talk to her about some religious stuff. Kind of felt out where she was religiously talked about bitcoin a little bit, so she said, hey, why don't we do some more podcasts in the future. So I checked that out on rock Finn or the members site at my website, you can sign up for rock fin. You get access to all of the people over there in their paid content for one fee. So rock fin is a very unique approach to the subscription model. No czapp, one dollar. What's your EDC your eviday, Carrie? Is it a knife, a multitool of strap and a flashlight? It is all those things at all times because I live in a video game, so basically I have all of those on me at all times, like Chris Redfield or Leon. And if I'm not dressed up like that, I'm dressed up as the merchant from Resident Evil.
Speaker 4: Hello, shrine Jack got some new ways?
Speaker 6: All right? Thank you guys. A lot of fun tonight. I hope you enjoyed the Today's Chill Fun video game stream, and uh I think it was. It was pretty fun. I might actually do another stream with you guys for Silent Hill Part two, So if you guys want to see me work my way through Silent Hill. We got pretty far today, so that'll be fun. And then check out the new bitcoin podcast that went up with this guy. I didn't know this guy until we started chatting. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, pretty cool. His name is Pastor Bitcoin. He's a evangelical guy. We had a good conversation right here. He does a channel called Bible and Bitcoin, so this was a good conversation. And go check him out over here or Bible and Bitcoin, Pastor Bitcoin and otherwise