Speaker 1: This is a podcast from war.
Speaker 2: Said Jesse Kelly Shaw. Let's have some fun on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: I hope you have kept your chin up because the week is almost over. You're almost there. Keep crawling as we rock and roll on a Thursday. Tonight, we're gonna discuss the job of the American President. Trump is overseas right now. We'll go into some of that in a little while. On the show, Lee Zelden uncovered more government corruption at the EPA. Did the Chinese put spy devices and solar panels day? So on us? We'll talk about that. Daniel Turner is gonna join us all that. It is an anniversary a one year anniversary of something hilarious from Joe Biden. Are they editing movies to edit out Bible Versus? And so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And I'm gonna give you a heads up right now. I am probably going to do a huge email roundup tonight because I keep getting scolded by well, scolded's a strong way to put it. I keep getting the side eye from the fellas that I have not gotten to enough emails, and now they're stacked up and here we are Ask doctor Jesse questions are tomorrow and I have to clear out some room, so remember to email your ask doctor Jesse questions in Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can send him now. But let's begin actually with this one here. Jesse, it's my understanding that the Big Beautiful Bill includes funding for planned parenthood. What the heck? What is going on with these spineless Republicans? I thought the Democrats lost. I would love your opinion, all right, So first, when it comes to the Big Beautiful Bill, there is no Big Beautiful Bill yet. Let's just get that out of the way right off the bat. There is a framework, but even the framework of the Big Beautiful Bill keeps getting changed. Now, let's explain what is happening and why. Here's what is happening. Trump is not a member of the House, he is not a senator. He's a president, and what he's doing as far as his involvement in this bill, he's doing what presidents normally do. And you can actually make the argument. If you're a huge Trump defender, you would make this argument. If you're a Trump hater, you'd say he should lead. But you can make the argument that what he's doing is actually really what the president should do. So here's what Trump is doing, Here's how he is handling it. Trump understands that he has a slim majority in the House and Senate. Trump as president also understands we are probably not going to have the House after the midterms, probably keep the Senate, probably not going to have the House. So he gets that this is probably his one and only shot to fulfill campaign promises he made repeatedly on the campaign trail. Trump was out there campaigning. Unlike most people. I want to make sure he gets all the credit in the world for this, because he deserves it. He genuinely tries to fulfill those campaign promises. He said, I'm going to secure the border, no tax on tips, no tax on Social Security. He gave this list of things that you could probably list yourself. I want this, this and this, and so as far as the bill goes, what does Trump want? Give me the big things I promised people, and after that, I don't care. It's like me when my wife asks, I'm going to the gross store, do you want anything? What do I tell her? I want to make sure we have bacon in the house, American cheese, slices and eggs. Once you get those three things, I don't care. If we already have those things, I don't care. Just give me those and then you can go get all the weird fruit health stuff you seem to love so much. Make sure I have my American cheese. That's how the American president generally handles bills like this. He's not in the committee's, nor does he have time to be in the committee's. He's not gonna deal with the nitty gritty of it. He says, you give me x y and zie and other than that, you people work it out. Just give me a bill so I can fulfill my promises. And Trump, obviously, as a politician and a showman, he wants to spike the football on that stuff. He wants a bill on his desk he can sign. He wants it on camera so we can look at the American people and say, I gave this to you. But one of the most difficult parts of any group is that everyone in the group doesn't necessarily necessarily share the same commitment and doesn't necessarily share the same motivations. Right, It's hard no matter what scenario you're in. This could be in school, in class on a group project. It could be at work, it could be anywhere, Congress, any in the military, anywhere. You get a group of people in there, how do you get everybody? Because people are different, how do you get them all pulling in the same direction for the same goal. Well, when it comes to Congress, the House, and Senate, that is a complicated affair, and there are a lot of reasons behind that, and it's not so simple to be honest with you. For instance, maybe I am a member of the House of Representatives, and maybe maybe I'm all on board with all this America first stuff. Hey, secure the border. Gotta get that border secure. And you know what, I want to defund playing parenthood. I hate abortion. I'm gonna defund playing parenthood. Get that done too. No taxes on tips, I'm all on board with that. But the whole, the whole spending cuts thing, cuts to medicaid thing. You see my district, about fifty one percent of my district they're actually on Medicaid or they have a relative who is. And if I go along with Medicaid spending cuts, then there's a chance I might lose my next election. And I'm a loser with no skills, and if I lose an election, I'll have to go find a real job and I probably can't do that. So m I'm not gonna be able to support any cuts to Medicaid. Maybe it's blaytant blackmail, as you know we've talked about. That's something that happens. That's not just in the movies and books. Politicians are just people, flesh and blood, people like you me. They're flawed, they're sinful, they do bad things, they break the law. There are powerful people who collect information on other powerful people in order to use them as influence. You remember when we were trying to Chris grab that ken Buck audio. You remember when we were trying I've played it many times for you before. We were trying under the Biden administration to try to get a hold of the FBI as they completely got way out of control. And finally Christopher Wray he sits in front of the house, and he's sitting in front of the house to be held to account. There were all kinds of congressmen in the House who went after him, but ken Buck, he was a congressman. But he was about to retire. I mean, he was about to retire he's leaving, So why in the world would you when you're leaving, why would you say this?
Speaker 3: I want to thank you for leading an agency, as you mentioned in your opening statement, that protects Americans from foreign terraces. That an agency that protects Americas from fries from China and Russia and cyber crime and public corruption and organized crime and drug cartels and human traffickers and white collar criminals. And I want to thank you and the FBI for protecting law abiding Americans from the evil that exists all around us. And frankly, I am not in favor of defunding the FBI, nor am I in favor of splitting up the FBI, nor am I in favor of using the home and rule for the FBI director.
Speaker 1: Good grief. That kind of conduct is illegal to do it publicly in most states. Why well, I've told you before, it's just a theory. I think that sounds like a man who's been blackmailed. Somebody has a file on it. So there's that, and then there's good old fashion money. Let's talk about this money. Did you know did you know what the Doge cuts? We've talked many times. You know about the Doge cuts? Elon Musk finds this corruption and that corruption and this ridiculous spending thing and that ridiculous spending thing, and so you want it cut. Trump wants it cut. But twenty six Republican senators, twenty six, that's like half the caucus, twenty six of them stopped those cuts from actually being implemented. Elon Musk comes out, we found this, We're going to stop it, but that has to be done by law. That money was allocated. Why would Republican senators do that? What's the motivation. What's the motivation for the Inta Graham to continue to fund this ridiculous tranny surgery in Madagascar? Why? A lot of it come down to money. You see, You see they exist on large corporate donations to their super packs, corporate donors with international interests, international interests that are aided with government money. One gigantic cabal. This was a long way of saying, getting actual swamp drainage, getting actual evil things defunded is long, and it's hard, and it's complicated. Will continue along these exact same minds in just a moment before we continue, I want to make sure we do this. Speaking of planned parenthood, if you really want to save lives. The real life saving isn't necessarily cutting planned parenthood, although that helps. The real life saving comes when you change people's hearts. That's the truth. When people stop wanting abortion, then abortion will actually stop. How do you do that? It's not complicated. Introduce a mother to her baby, Well, it's in her room. Young women today are lied to repeatedly, over and over and over again. Then they're pressured by everywhere and they think they can just get rid of it and it's nothing. It's just a klumpas sells us nothing. Well, that little nothing has a heartbeat. Ultrasound will show that mother that it's a life. Preborn. That's what they do. They give her an ultrasound. Twenty eight dollars is what it costs. Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday as we near the end of the week. And yes, I will remind them now, Chris, Chris, just just hear me out. I have to get through this for Chris so he'll stop nagging. You can watch me do the show at Jesse kellyshow dot com. If you want to watch me do the radio show. I know, Chris, click on the video button. I got what? What? What don't I want people to see me? Well obviously, but look, it's like staring right at the sun. Chris, what what? I don't want to I don't want it to be too much? All right, shut up. Back to what we were discussing. This guy emailed in what's up with the bill? There's funding and planned parenthood. Well, listen, that bill is awful as it is right now. Awful. That bill funds every corrupt part of this government. They didn't cut a thing, They left it all in there. They took Trump stuff through it in a big, ugly corruption bill, and now they're trying to whip all the votes for it. We're discussing why and how that happens. Now, let's recap something we've talked about before, but it's freshly in the news again. Lee Zelden, he's the head of the EPA. Well, the EPA has something, this is just an example, called the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund. I know, don't strain yourself rolling your eyes too hard. Twenty billion dollars. That's not pocket change. Twenty billion dollars of your money. This fund, why is it there? How about get to be the Inflation Reduction Act. Of course, Joe Biden's gigantic communist giveaway to all of his communist friends. But here's the thing. Now they're digging into it and they're finding out twenty billion dollars. This is from lifest Twenty billion dollars in taxpayer funded grants were distributed in the final months of the Biden Harris administration to just six organizations. So they picked six organizations and they shelled out twenty billion dollars after Joe Biden won the election. And you already know how this goes. We talk about it all the time. There are all these non quote nonprofits, Like one of them is the Appalachian Community Capital. It requested a billion dollars. The organization had never managed more than four point five million dollars annually and they asked for a billion dollars. Why, oh, look at this. CEO makes eight hundred grand. Chief operation officer makes four hundred and fifty. This is corruption. That's criminal corruption that happens to be legal. But I don't care how legal you say it is. That's a crime. That's theft from the American taxpayer. Now, maybe you're sitting there in your blood pressures through the roof and you're saying, well, those dirty Democrats, and yeah, that's fine, that's fine, you can say that. I say that all the time. But here's the thing. I've talked to multiple members of Congress about this. Did you know that it is Republicans preventing the repeal of the Inflation Reduction Act. Republicans are stopping it? Why, well you didn't. You didn't just think this money's flowing to Democrat districts, did you? Republicans? Republicans in red states like Texas benefit from these trillion dollar bills because they find a way to stick their greasy, greedy fingers in the public treasury and swindle some of that money back to their districts, and oftentimes their cousins brother's mother runs one of the nonprofits and takes home some of that cheddar cheese. This bill, and virtually every bill, is unspeakably awful. It's not great. I'm glad it hasn't passed, and I know it hasn't passed for a lot of very bad reasons. Yet I still sit here and I cheer when I find out it has not passed. And that's not because I don't want border security. And it's not because I don't want your taxes to go down, whether it's tips or Social Security. But I'm all on board for all that, sign me up for all that. But why can't you give me a single subject bill that removes things like taxes on Social Security. I've signed that, sign up for it, I'd campaign for it. Why won't they do that? Well, if I reduce myself, if I'm a corrupt member of Congress and I start producing single subject bills, well that doesn't allow me to throw in all the corruption for my cousin's brother's mother's nonprofit and my cousin's brother's mother, she floats some of that money back my way. I want a nice new Mercedes Benz. I want the finer things in life. I'm not doing any single subject bills. In fact, I'm not defunding a thing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Now, I understand, during campaign season, I need to raise some money and I need to put ads on television telling my voters that I'm gonna cut spending and I'm gonna stand with Trump America first. Trump, maybe, but when it actually matters, when it actually matters when you can actually do things to address Washington DC criminality. The GOP stands there making sure all of it goes through time and time and time again. The corruption in Washington, d C. It may be created by Democrats, but it is protected by Republicans. Let me say that again because I just fell in love with that line. Hey, Chris, maybe you should write that one down. I didn't even make a prediction, It's just a great line. The corruption in Washington, d C. May be created by Democrats, but it is Oh I almost messed up my own saying, but it is protected by Republicans. That's so brilliant, Chris, don't you think so? What? Why are you saying? No, Chris is jealous. Anyway, Let's get to some of these emails before we get to rogue communication devices. Whoo. Next is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Thursday, reminding you that tomorrow Tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions all three hours dedicated to you and your questions whatever, doesn't even have to be political. Email them in to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You might just get read it. Get it, Get it read, Get read it, get it read. That's that can be hard to say. It's hard to say words. Sometimes you might just get it read. On the nationally syndicated Jesse Kelly Show, we were having a pretty heady debate during the break, and I think Chris and I have found out something pretty revealing about Corey. You see your uncle's wife. What do you call your uncle's wife Jewish producer Chris asked me, and I said, that's your aunt. It's my aunt. I have ants, Aunt, Nita love her, Aunt Amy love her. Just lost my aunt Julie frea con saint of a woman. Love her. I have ants. You know what Corey calls it? Aunt? Why are you gee? My aunt? How embarrassing for you. Let's do some emails, Jesse. As we approached the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of our republic, I wonder how much of our system of government has been copied throughout the world. I think of present day Syria and how they might build a nation out of the ashes of their current situation. Could they divide up their tribal country into fifty or so states and elect a senate in Congress? Etc. Are we so unique here that we can't be emulated. It's a very, very fascinating question, and let's tackle this. Let's first remember that we are we are so blessed, and I don't say that as the standard, you know, just blessed to be here in America, although that's true. Why are we blessed to be here? What's the meaning behind that? Most countries, almost every country that has a revolution to get rid of some form of government, even though the form of government they're getting rid of may be terrible or evil or tyrannical, murderous, whatever, they might be getting rid of an absolutely awful government. Almost every single time there is a revolution, the government that comes after is way worse than the one they replaced. It's how it always goes. But we didn't do that here. Why how did that happen? We had a revolution against the British government, which was awful at the time. Well I guess it still is. But we had a revolution against the King, the British government. We fought a revolution and on the back end of that we ended up free, We ended up better off. That's not supposed to happen. Can other countries do this? Well, here's the thing that gets uncomfortable, then it kind of makes people squirm in their chairs. But it's true. If you want to form a coherent country, whether it is one central government or more similar to what we have where you have states who have their own government, you have to beholden to the central government. If you want a country that functions as a country, then you must absolutely must share cultural values. Does not mean you have to be identical at all. I'm not saying that at all, but there has to be an unbelievable amount of overlap in order to remain a country. If there's not overlap, if there is not much sharing of cultural values, then you can't keep it together and shouldn't keep it together. The reason the United States of America had a revolution that was successful and cohesive was because the people who led the revolution and after the country, after the revolution was successful, put together the government. They shared things in common. They were not identical, and they had brutal debates with each other, arguing, calling each other names, this, and they said the most despicable things about each other as they were throwing monkey poople or back and forth trying to figure out how to put together the country. And that's stupid. And that's evil. But there was a central belief system and a lot of it came down to this mankind human beings should be free from government control. Now there were levels. Some wanted something of the central government has to be more powerful and centralized, and some said, no, you shouldn't even really have a central government. And yes, you you can debate about the levels. But taxes, for instance, let's make this about taxes. I want my taxes quote low. How do you want your taxes high or low? Obviously you want to mow. Do you believe in a flat tax of some kind, maybe a fair tax system, a national sales tax or whatever you know that you me. We could sit down, have dinner together, and we could have a spirited debate about the best way to keep taxes low. To keep your taxes down? What if we only did property taxes are payer tax And look, we might get even angry at each other, call each other names. But at the end of the day, if our goal, if both of our goal is to keep taxes low, we will be able to put something together. We can live together. We can form a government out of that, because that's the goal. But if I want my taxes quote low, and you believe in confiscatory taxation, You believe citizens should hand over seventy eighty percent of their money to the government so the government can distribute it. Well, there's really not any need to debate. To be honest with you, we shouldn't live together, we can't be together, we can't form a government because there's no similarity that we don't have the same end goals in mind. For instance America today, And trust me, I'll get back to the actual topic at hand about these foreign countries and whatnot. For instance in America today. What have I always told you about national divorce? You know my thing? How I want both sides to come together and agree we can't live together, and we'll just get a divorce and divide up the assets and everything else. Not naive. I know that's never going to happen. But what if I always said that it's inevitable we are going to divorce as a country, we will. Why how well, when you get to a place as a country where one side wants to open up the border and let all the foreign barbarians in, and one side thinks like this, this is Rick Stengel on msmecs are.
Speaker 4: The descendants of the people who created the most diabolical system of white supremacy in human history, apartheid. They're not directly responsible for it, but it was a system that actually moved black people off of the arable land, so they inherited the land that the black people had to give up. It was called forced removal. It was something called a Bantustan policy where they moved black people out of the cities and farmlands into these remote areas with non arable land. I mean, it was just one of the most worst processes ever. But what has happened in this strange, bizarre world we're living in is that the Afrikaners have become the darling of these right wing white supremacist movements around the world that it's like the lost.
Speaker 1: Cause for them.
Speaker 4: It's like the old Confederacy. They're held up as these white Christians who are being dispossessed of their land. It's like this is a modern replacement theory in a country where, by the way, white people make up seven percent of the population and own seventy eight percent.
Speaker 1: Of the farmland.
Speaker 4: So it's actually there's no injustice here.
Speaker 1: You can't share a country with that. We can't share a country because there is no overlap. And look, he's a filthy, white hating communist, I get that, But he should create a filthy, white hating communist country. He should have his own because he and I we can't live together at all, and that will bring us to these foreign countries in America's experiment, and so much more. In a moment, let me, let me first discuss what's happening in the house right now, let a little bit of controversy in the Kelly household. You see, you know how Fred is, and you know how Fred demands affection and love from people twenty four hours a day. And he's got a real attachment to Ob, you see, real attachment no matter what wherever she is, he follows her around until Grandma gets to town, and then Ob gets tossed aside. And if Grandma's not home with him, he'll just lay by the front door whimpering until Grandma gets back, and he completely ignores Ob. At one point in time this morning, Bob actually called him a trader, which I think was a little bit harsh, but probably deserved if we're being honest, don't we love these idiot dogs? I don't know why we do. You want your dog to live longer, you want you want your dog to be healthier. Isn't it such a pain going to the vet? Start sprinkling rough Greens on your dog's food so your dog can live longer? Eight three three three three my dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse We'll be back. He doesn't care if you believe him. Boo The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing iHeart Spotify iTunes. So back to the question, why don't why don't any other countries in the world create America's system of government? You divide the states, the states are different, and then the people can all come together somewhat, but they're still somewhat separate. Why isn't this supply to places like Syria? Well, we discussed earlier this week. It was actually because of the Afrikaner stuff that was in the news. We discussed tribalism and how human beings are naturally tribal. All of us are. You want to live, work, and worship around people who share your values, that's perfectly natural it's human, but tribalism can itself turn evil under a variety of circumstances in a variety of time. We because we haven't experienced a ton of this here in the country, we lose sight of how old certain tribal rivalries are on the planet, and how deeply ingrained they are, and how, to be honest, how impossible it is to get groups of people who've hated each other forever to get them past that in living together. Because we're blessed to be here in America, and I know we've all experienced some of that, but I'm talking deep, deep hatred, kill on site hatred. There are you know. A fascinating way to study this stuff is old Indian rivalries here in America, Very very fascinating if you ever dig into any of that, although it's hard to get any freaking decent books that don't just do the saintly Indian evil white man thing, but if you find good sources on it, and they're out there, it's fascinating. The Iroquois. You ever heard of the Iroquois, The Iroquois or one of the Eastern Indian tribes. They created a big confederation of a bunch of tribes. Very cool tribe, I should note, and the Huron they hated each other. And it's not just a normal hatred. It's a Hey, my dad died because some Huron Indians they caught him when he was deer hunting and they roasted him alive. Would you ever forget that if your father, if you came across your father and he was cooked alive by the opposing tribe. Oh but wait, why would the Huron, why would they do that? Well, because my father and his father participated in roasting one of their guys alive in the previous generation. Oh but why would they do that? Because the previous generation they kidnapped my sister and took her. But we are talking generational hatred where you automatically assume that guy is evil because that guy is a Huron, and Huron people are evil. They killed my father. That is how most countries around the globe operate, especially in parts of the world that are less civilized than Western civilization. All across Africa, you see this ancient tribal rivalries. Remember all that Rwanda stuff really really horrible. If you want to watch a good movie on that hotel, Rwanda is actually a really good movie. Not for kiddos, I should note, but it's a really good movie about that ancient tribal hatred that ended up manifesting itself in machete murders and awful, it's awful. Muslim countries across the country really really struggle with this. You know about Site, you know with Sunni, but there's also different sects inside of those with ancient hatred of this area and that tribe and that tribe, ancient hatred rivalries that you can't you can't overcome overlap. And that's part of the reason mass immigration, allowing masses of people from these non, non civilized countries into your civilized country is a disaster because what you're bringing in is not only tribal peoples. You're bringing in tribal rivalries and these groups of people, when you allow them to come in en mass, they will simply congregate around their own tribe, stay with their own tribe, fight for their own tribe, and they will never really become part of your country because they're not interested in that, They have no motivation to do that. They are interested in their tribe. If you want a great example of this, walk through the mall of America in Minneapolis. Walk through it today and tell me what you notice. Enjoy your time in Somalia. Why does it work out that way? Well, when we were accepting refugees from Somalia, we didn't take in fifty of them and disperse them here and some of you go here and you your family, you're going to Phoenix, and your family you're off to Denver, and we'll resettle you up in Seattle, and you're gonna settle in New York. We didn't do that because we have these insane, suicidal losers who run the United States immigration program. We bring in fifty thousand of them and say, hey, you guys should all live with each other in Minneapolis. That'll work out great for everybody. Now you get the Muslim called a prayer when you're picking up your coffee in the morning. They will bring their tribal thinking and tribal rivalries into your country if you aren't extremely careful about how many you bring in and where you locate them once they get here. It is a tribal planet historically, and it has been the part of what makes us unique was we told people set that aside, and you can come here. You can come here. You can come here from from from Africa. You can come here from Mexico, you can come here from Italy, you could come here from Ireland, from England, from from Germany. From we used to have huge amounts of immigration from Germany. That was a big, big thing. It was by far the biggest out there. In fact, where I live in Texas, there's still German influence everywhere because so many of the Germans came out here. But we used to take that, We used to take people in, but it was always always understood you could be German, that the ethnically German, historically German. But you're an American once you get here. No more hyphens, no more German, American crep, no more Italian American, no more African American, no more Mexican. No no, no, no, no no no. You are an American when you come here. And if you don't want to be that, get out and stay out. What we did here doesn't work in most places. So again what I said, we're blessed. This has been a podcast from wor