Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. This is our final podcast before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Can you believe it? Jenny? I was thinking that I can believe it.
Speaker 3: I mean, you act like there's like some crazy thing that's about to happen, but really, we'll be back next week.
Speaker 1: We will, but realistically probably won't have one the week of Christmas or the week after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be on vacation.
Speaker 1: We'll have a two week hiatus until the new Year, but I have a few weeks until then.
Speaker 2: I was thinking though, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about like Thanksgiving and stuff, and I forget what you guys do.
Speaker 2: Do you guys host? No?
Speaker 1: So typically for Thanksgiving we go to Jake's moms. We host Christmas. But this year we're going to Florida to see my sister. So we're leaving Wednesday morning super early. I'm probably gonna regret it. I think our flights at five thirty am Wednesday, like Christmas day. Oh no, oh, so I think you're going about Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I was, but then I was confusing things.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're going to for Thanksgiving, yes, Florida, Okay, Christmas we're staying home, so we leave Wednesday morning at like five thirty am. Oh okay, just you guys, your family and then your sister and them, or well your mom my mom's are there, Yeah, my mom's. The last few times she's gone, she's stayed for like two weeks. So we are going to fly down. It's Dylan's birthday, my stepson, so his seventeenth birthday flying down, and we're immediately going to like a place where you go kayaking or paddle boarding over like manatees, and there are monkeys and stuff. So we're going to do that first, and I'm sure I'm going to be a real treat after an early morning flight and everything well, and monkeys are a little bitches sometimes you better watch out for them. When Jake and I went to Nicaragua, yeah, the is to first of all, Nicaragua is like the second most like I don't have the word to use third world country. Basically it's Haiti and then Nicaragua. Okay, things might have changed in the past four years. So when Jake I first got together, he had booked a trip to Nicaragua, never once on my radar, and I was like, oh, okay, I'll go with you. He was just gonna go by himself solo. So I started doing the research. I book an airbnb here, I book an airbnb there. The host of the airbnb is like, hey, I have a guy in Nicaragua. He can kind of be your guide. Thank god I was in charge, because I'm sure there are like very but the guy was like, you should be really thankful that you have me, because he said that he's like the airport very scary place. If you would have just gotten to a car or a rental car, they would police would have known you were a rental car person you were not from here, would have pulled you over, probably taken your ID and not given it back to you until you gave him a certain amount of money. I was like, oh my god, the guy made me so scared. I don't know if it was his plan so we had to use him or if it really is like that, but I tell you what.
Speaker 2: It worked. I was terrified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But but then we stayed in like the main town with Granada for like a few nights. We would go around town ride bikes and stuff, and nothing weird happened. And then we went to like across the country you will, and it's the whole thing. But I will tell you that they let a lot of things happen there that would never be permit, Like you can go up to basically a volcano and they would have ropes off. But he cases on a boat ride because he was trying to make it like a tourist spot. So he's like, had these friends. One guy does pottery, one guy does boat rides. We do the boat ride. He's like, Oh, let me tell you about the time we brought a woman and her baby and infant on this boat. We go by this island where all the monkeys are. Baby starts crying. A monkey dives on the boat boat tries to take the baby from her. He said he had to like karate kick the monkey off the boat, like bought it to get away because it was so aggressive and was so trying to take this woman's infant baby.
Speaker 2: I was like, and you're taking us back there? What is wrong? You can't take tourists there.
Speaker 1: The monkeys are crazy, So I mean you can't control the monkeys, I guess. But yeah, so anyway, maybe these monks be a little bit more chill. I don't have any worn, so maybe we'll be good.
Speaker 2: I think they'll probably be more chill in Florida.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just I have heard stories about monkeys in different countries, like in Thailand. Yeah, I know they like steal your belongings basically, like people say to like hold onto your cellphone.
Speaker 2: Ye come up and like try to.
Speaker 1: Steal your because they learn they cambarter with you too, Like I've seen videos and they're scary on like TikTok.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, thanks pass.
Speaker 3: Well, that's fun. Are you excited to be in warmer weather for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'll be delightful. It's a quick trip. We come back Saturday. I'm doing a Christmas market on Sunday.
Speaker 2: That's okay if.
Speaker 1: You're around in December. First, Pinewood is in Cambridge, Minnesota. I've never done anything in that area.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like ten to three or something. It's perfect.
Speaker 1: It's like a shortish amount of time. I'm just realizing, I don't think we've asked anyone to watch all of yet. Well, usually my mom.
Speaker 3: Is here, but like when she is our go to person. Yeah, and Jake will wait. I love Jake, but here's Jake's one flaw. Well, he has a couple I'm sure, but he will wait to ask his mom or sister until like the day before, And I'm like, why would you do that? Yeah, my mom has like a lover but mom my mom does nothing. If you asked her the day before, she had no anyway, But your mom and sister both have lives.
Speaker 1: Now that my mom doesn't. But you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so I'm like, why do you do that?
Speaker 2: So exciting? So what are you going to be? You'll be selling prints and have some originals or some originals at a time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking of you yesterday because I went a little bit wild.
Speaker 2: Would you say thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I went a little bit wild in Patina And honestly I was in the Highland, Patina on Saturday and then the Golden Valley one yesterday. Now there's a reason for that. An ornament that I had just bought broke as I took it out of the wrapping it was in, and I felt like, that's like unfair to me and I wanted to take it back right away, so they didn't think I like broke it or whatever. Eddie, who is I'm at Patina? I get lost in there. I just I can't stop myself.
Speaker 2: I'll get it lost.
Speaker 3: It's not that big of a store, okay, but I just I like to stroll and I don't like anyone to put a time limit on my patina time. And I was looking at this puzzle and it was really cute and I honestly thought it reminded me of your arts. And I thought about texting you, but then I was like, I don't really feel like texting right now, so I'll just tell her. You should maybe turn one of your favorite paintings into a puzzle.
Speaker 2: No, why not? Does that take away from your artistic lab at all? Do you mean like for me to put together no, to like sell it on Amazon? I'm done. I'm done creating new products to sell. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's so stressful. Everyone tells me what I should make my art into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bother me. It's it's I'm honored that anyone would ever think about my art. But like they'll be like forever people, you gotta turn your art into note cards. They don't sell like hotcakes. The first time I launched them, they did, Now they don't. You should do this, And I'm like, I yeah, but then you but I don't even know if the people that recommend it even buy it. Yeah, like they recommend it and then they ghost, and it's like it's I think if it was my full time job, I would be more adventurous and trying things, but since it's not, it's got to be a chill, almost passive kind of thing for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I kind of figure that. I just didn't know how easy it is to turn something into a puzzle. And it's probably easy, actually it could be once you do it. You know.
Speaker 1: I thought it was like, oh, you can turn anything. You can turn a photo unto puzzles, now you know what I mean. So it probably is seemingly easy. It's the shipping also. I don't ever the prints are easy to ship because like it's but like once you start getting odd shaped things like my toats and things like that were way harder to ship.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. Well, I spent way too much money there.
Speaker 3: And my Andrew had this idea last year where he wanted our house to be like the Christmas House, like it has so many decorations whatever.
Speaker 2: I love the vibe of that.
Speaker 3: However, guess who goes out and like buys everything for the house. Yeah, me, and so I started. I did bring him with me to Patina on Saturday, and I could tell he was like not vibing with it, and I was like, you're cramping my style. Like I don't want to be rushed, so probably just like get a couple of things now, go look at what we got at home, and then I'm going to go to a different one tomorrow, which is what happened. And I feel like I've done such a good job at decorating. But at the same time, then I go to Instagram and see all these like actual home decor people and I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It's so stressful though, And honestly, Instagram makes it so easy for you to click on a link and go directly to their Amazon score, and I'm like, yes, I can do this, and so I love that, But at the same time, I just I don't have the houses that they have.
Speaker 2: I don't have these.
Speaker 3: Giant ceilings and these and these shelves to put all these things on.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I tell you, I got that hundred and fifty dollars tree. Yeah, Target, and she's popping. She's great, you love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will say this is like sounds like an ad for Patina. It's not whatsoever. I just love the store. We bought two new trees. One is like a black tree, oh just branches, kind of tall or whatever. It was thirty two bucks, which I feel like is a pretty decent deal for like deck have tall. It's like a six foot tall tree. Yeah, okay, so I love that it goes in our basement. It kind of goes with like the vibe of the basement, so I'm hyped about that. But then we bought another one where it's more of your Christmas tree, but also the branches don't start for like probably two ish actually almost like two and a half three, and it's like six feet tall, and we couldn't decide how we felt about it. Andrew made the comment that it looks like our tree missed leg day when we put it up, and I'm like, okay, but also we're kind of over our old tree because it was a cheap one from Target. The lights don't work on it anymore, Okay, it was one of those so I had just started wrapping my own lights around it, but then that started looking gaudy. I felt like, so Anyways, I would recommend going to get some fun trees if you're looking for like.
Speaker 2: More unique decor. Patinas got all those id we had.
Speaker 1: We found that place in Saint Paul that I talked about and we got some cute ornaments from there. But then also I bought ordered these little velvet colorful ribbons fries saw those Amazon and it was so pretty. I think it really does add a little spice to the tree. But I was sitting there just admiring it, and I felt like we were out of.
Speaker 2: A movie of old people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jake, And I'm like, man, those ribbons really do have a pop, like it really does enhance it from last year. And was like, oh yeah, elegant, beautiful, And I was.
Speaker 2: Like, this is out of a movie.
Speaker 1: Or the woman has nothing else going on but to like look at her beautiful tree, and the husband is just given up and he's just yes, ending whatever. The woman says like, oh yes, beautiful, lovely, and I was like, god, he starts laughing.
Speaker 3: Would you rather have this version of your life or the version back in the day where you were single and dating and the fuck boy maybe texted you.
Speaker 2: Back here and there or not?
Speaker 3: Because I would prefer to be the one looking at the tree saying, wow, Jenny.
Speaker 2: I had so few fuck boys in my life.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm thinking more of my scenarios. I did the same thing, almost the same thing this weekend looking at the tree Andrew and I did, You're like beautiful. He I actually got kind of frustrated with him because I'm not yesding the beautiful that. It was the fact that his mom called. And I love his mom, but they talk on the phone for a very long time because she's a chatty lady. And I started decorating the tree in that moment, and he was supposed to help. And then I was getting frustrated because I do place ornaments in the way that I think that they should go. Yeah, but I didn't want to hang up his morale mushroom ornament or whatever else he had, So I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Babe, come here and put this.
Speaker 3: On, yeah, and then I wouldn't like where it is, so I'd be like, no, not there, and then I'd put it somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Anyways, But then like we took a break later that.
Speaker 3: Night, I'm literally sitting down the couch in the sun room looking at the tree, and I go we got to move some of these around. So he stood up and I was like, put that one there, that one goes there, and we just started moving. Because our tree is like the one we got, it really is. It's very spread out. There's not a lot of branches, and like I said, the branches don't start for like three feet up it, so it's it's pretty much like the ornaments are the main part of the tree.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Olive, when you have a kid, you have to like start incorporating them obviously. So I, you know, I don't have a I like thinks spaced out right. So but she, you know, kids they put all that they had their choice, she'd have like all twelve ornaments that she picks out in the exact same spot on one side of the tree. So actually, one thing that worked out this year is we went to that tree store and she bought these little tiny balls. So I don't care where she puts those because you can't even see them. So I let her go ham with those wherever she wanted to put them, and then it distracted her enough that I get to put all my stuff ever where I wanted. And then we both sat back like look what we did, Like really proud at all. Yeah, so it was good. It was good.
Speaker 2: Are you going anywhere? We just went home, So you're not going home for things? Give No already aren't.
Speaker 3: So my older sister, she always goes to Iowa like Friday through Sunday of Thanksgiving weekends. So realistically, if I went home, I would want to be home on Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving is Andrew's like favorite holiday. So we usually do Thanksgiving with his family here in Saint Paul. So we're doing Thanksgiving with them, and then right after we're gonna drive up to Luten and go to his grandpa's cabin and just stay the rest of the weekend there. We were initially going to try to take the van somewhere. I was thinking like the bad Lands and stuff like that. Yeah, we don't have a heater in it yet. We just got one, but it's going to be a process to install it. It's like a diesel heater and there's a lot that's going to go into it, and we obviously want to make sure we do it right. Yeah, because we also thought about just road tripping out to Colorado and doing like a quick snowboarding trip, but like that sounds so miserable to me to drive for like fourteen hours to snowboard a day, maybe a day and a half, and then drive.
Speaker 2: Back fourteen hours.
Speaker 3: Like I want to use the camper van, but I don't want to use it that badly to have such a short amount of time. And it's a holiday weekend, so that wouldn't it probably would be super busy and kind of annoying anyways, So yeah, we're just gonna head up to Luten. We might bring the van and maybe go stay somewhere else like around there one night, probably not honestly, because I love the cabin so much. Yeah, but his grandpa's cabin just doesn't really get booked anymore because it was part of Loosen resort and now all the cabin owners are their own individual things, so they're on vrbo now and it's just not getting booked the same it used to because people love the amenities of the resort. And so Andrew is like, well, we could go to the cabin if you want. I was like, sign me up, let's do it. And yeah, we're trying to save a little money on our travels, so that'll help out as well.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited for that can I I share this with Jenny off the podcast, but I think it's fine to share because if they listen, maybe they can reconfirm. I think that someone with a kink is trying to con Jenny and I into doing kinky stuff for free, or not for free, but at a small fee.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So, first of all, I am ninety nine percent positive. I have deleted Cameo and my profile from Cameo a mill. I don't want to be on Cameo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to charge people to get a birthday request from me. I have said for a year, like DM me and not that I want to do a ton of birthday videos, but it's ridiculous to me. I am not someone who should charge people. Also, Cameo takes the majority of the money.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And then randomly, it's not even frequently, randomly, every four months, I'll get a Cameo request. I'm like, I deleted my profile, What the hell is happening? Yeah, so months ago we got one from a girl and she's like and I can't even remember the full story, but she's like my sister and I had this inside joke from you know, years ago.
Speaker 2: You I think it was me and.
Speaker 1: Steve were part of the show still and I know we gave you a wedgie.
Speaker 3: You did birthday wedgies for me. I think it was my first year where I was on the show and you literally called me into the studio the day before and said make sure you were underwear that's not very rippable.
Speaker 2: And I was like what and I would imagine say a job.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and then I was birthday wedgies the next day. I think you guys asked me questions about your lives, and I if I answered them.
Speaker 2: Wrong, I got a wedge. Okay. See now my memory is terrible, so I could not remember any of that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So months ago I got a request on cameo. Oh my sister and I have this inside joke, will you would you give Ginny a wedgie for like a video for my sister? So we do a birthday shout out, what do the wedgie? I don't think anything of it, move on. And then this past week, last week, I got a request I think it's allegedly from the other sister.
Speaker 2: And here's what my thought process was.
Speaker 1: This cameo came in and my first was like, what the I didn't think I was on cameo yeah, and I'm like, I don't want to do birthday videos and I'm like yeah, but I'm I read the message and I sit there and I go, what the hell is this? And I try to look at the girl's profile picture and it's tiny, but she looked like the super young, super hot girl, and I was like, that seems suspicious, like a fake profile picture. Number two, I was like, I don't want to receive a wedgie for someone's birthday video.
Speaker 2: I'm forty years old, Like I don't know, It's like that's a little weird to me now.
Speaker 1: And so I look at it and they want, you know, they have a timeline of when you can send the video. Usually it's like three days, and I'm like, I'm not going to see Jenny before this video needs to be finished anyway. So I kindly respond and I say, hey, sorry, I'm not going to see Jenny, and I decline the video, go about my day.
Speaker 2: A two days later I get or the next day.
Speaker 1: One or two, Hey, totally fine, next week would work, and a new request. I didn't respond to the person's time. I just declined the video. Are we getting like, is this someone who has a weird kink and actually, I won't kink shame. If you like seeing someone get a wedgie, that's your bit, that's not mine. Are we part of a kink situation and it's not someone's birthday? Brother sister cameo all request yeah, because I'm getting vibes like that's what it is at this point, like, hell yeah, we got it to work.
Speaker 2: I have the video now of Jenny getting one. Now I want a video of Fouling getting one.
Speaker 3: I am fearful that it is something to do with that, because multiple times there's somebody who dms me asking about giving weggies to either you or someone giving me a weggie. I think it was usually giving you a weggie, and I just have never responded. But they DM me on Instagram and I can look back at their dms, and then I'm pretty sure they told me they were starting a weggie podcast, and I was like, I have no idea what that will entail, I guess, but they did ask me, I think, to be a guest to or to have me on to tell like my first weggie story of the birthday thing or something like it was gonna be stories about weggies, and I was actually unique, but like, how is that going to be entertaining?
Speaker 1: That could be an only fans podcast for people who have a kink vibe into that. I don't know, but I if you are real, I am sorry. Yeah, I apologize, but I'm it's gonna be a noe for me from now on. But if you are fake, congrats on getting through the system the first time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they basically found sold my body to you a few half of it. Congratulate it was and I didn't even think about it. I think you sent it like a couple of weeks later, I forgot what is this?
Speaker 1: Well because like I said, I think they charged for like fifteen sixteen dollars and I got like eight, So I give you gave you four. I'm like, if I'm giving you a wedgie in the video, you at least get half the money.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna like and you're like, no, it's your cameo.
Speaker 1: I'm like, again, I'm giving you a wedgie for this person, I'm gonna get you half.
Speaker 2: So it's bizarre.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you that I got my hair done on Friday, go girl, and I feel so different, Like I don't know, there's something about when my hair grows out so long that it I just feel like I look dead inside and out, you know, like I feel dead inside, I look dead on the outside. Okay, So anyways, I'm getting my hair done and I'm pretty pumped about it, and I post this video and stuff on my stories, and let me tell you, the one time I get like the most haters is when I post stuff about my hair. Really but it's not like really haterish, it's just like unnecessary comments.
Speaker 1: Will they say something like I don't see a difference. Okay, that's the top thing I see on girls videos when they do like a big before and after transition video. I'll look at the comments in the comments always or like I literally don't see a difference because this girl follow that has like this huge following for hair, Abby Young, Yeah, she just did it, and that's what they commented. And I was like, I mean, I see a difference. It's not like dramatic. It's not like you go.
Speaker 3: From having blonde hair to black, but it's like you can clearly see because I did. They had message like responded to my story where I had the before and after. Yeah, you can clearly see how like grown out my roots are how yellowish my hair kind of got. Also, my stylist told me bathing in a river on the camper van trip probably didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Good for my hair. That's surprising. That is, that's like, that's my future. Like I don't want to hear that. He's like, we'll find a new stylist and at your future.
Speaker 3: He's like yeah, as he starts like, I'm gonna put like this little product in it first because I just feel like there's something in like whatever he said, I was like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've done anything different. I was like, I did bathe in the water in a river recently. He goes, yeah, I think that.
Speaker 2: Did it whatever. But anyways, yeah, people will just like oh.
Speaker 3: It's usually actually dudes though, And that doesn't bother me as much because it's like they.
Speaker 2: Probably would difference. Actually yeah, but like yeah, this one girl just was not very nice what she say.
Speaker 3: She's just like, it literally doesn't look any different, And I was like, it literally does. Like it looks yellow and grown out in the top photo and the bottom it looks like white and poppin All right, bitch, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I didn't respond to her. I ignored her.
Speaker 1: Yeah you thought bitch, but you didn't say bitch. You have somewhere straight, isn't it. It is always just funny to me that the comments people send, But I know it's like your thoughts that you should really just stay in your head and then like you were given social media, like the half of the world shouldn't have social media. I feel like because you weren't taught how to filter yourself, you think that because you don't know the person personally, or you're never going to see the person, that you can just like comment whatever you want. The best ones are when they think they're sending it to a friend to talk craft and accidentally send it to you because they don't know.
Speaker 2: How to work Instagram. That's always a fun one too. Side note, we can.
Speaker 1: Actually talk about a little bit our thoughts on Wicked because we didn't last week because it was our podcast came out the day before we were allowed to. I think we probably both talked about it on our shows. I think we're pretty much an agreeance that it was really great, so good. They're saying that they would too, because I said, well, obviously everyone's saying, oh, Oscar Bez Oscar buzz and I was like, it would be hard to choose because by default, Cynthia Rivo, I mean, that's her specialty. But Arianna, I thought was such a standout.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So a lot of people said that.
Speaker 1: Cynthia would go for Best Actress and Ariana would go for Best Supporting, which is interesting because I felt like it was a very like I didn't feel like one was. You obviously know Alphaba's the lead, but it didn't feel like she Ariana much. Yeah, but I think that they would do that to increase the odds of winning. Probably, yeah, but I could definitely see I put I started putting on the I would not take all of to see it. It's too long, honestly, and the the end would probably be a little dark, I think for her. But I did play Define Gravity all weekend for and she was vibing on it.
Speaker 3: So I was listening to the Kristin Channelworth and a Dina Menzel version of it right after we saw that screening, because the soundtrack didn't come out for like a week because we went to a pre screening, and so I was listening to their version of it, and then I.
Speaker 2: Was like, so hyped.
Speaker 3: I was baking on Friday night and was listening to them the new soundtrack from there. I haven't seen Ariana Grande in anything like Broadway, musically or anything before, so I didn't know what to expect from her because she was on Disney right like she was she was Nickelodeon, Oh Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: She was on the show Victorious, and then Sam and Katka, and then she broke out and did music. But she's like a justin Timberlake where uh when they went on SNL, she is so good. Every single skit she does in SNL is so good.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I thought she did fantastic. And I am not a musical theater kind of person. I love musicals, but I wouldn't define myself as someone who's seen a lot, because I really haven't. I was I was the star in the Music Man in middle school.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of different characters.
Speaker 3: So what I did was like I sat in the crowd with all the other people, and then me and two other girls we would run up to the stage and pretend like we were like groupies and clapping her along to the people who were performing in front of her. What you did say you were the star then, well, but you were just like that ran out.
Speaker 2: Moment I was.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't like you ran up a lot, No, I was. I was never actually on the stage. I just was like below the stage part of this show.
Speaker 2: Or I was behind the scenes you ran up. Okay, to be.
Speaker 3: Fair, I truthfully chose to have that role because I didn't care to it.
Speaker 1: We found out that in like the Abercrombie documentary, they put the less attractive people in the back room. It wasn't about your looks. They actually put the least vocally talented person behind this gotcha.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, that's pretty much what it was. However, I think I could have had the lead role. I just got nervous during my audition, is that what it was. And so my voice was just like not as good, you know, like when we're getting nervous to sing and then it doesn't come out the way that like you should sing it.
Speaker 2: You must be nervous.
Speaker 3: So often I am I am you put a microphone in front of in front of me, I'm nervous you see me singing in the show, or I'm fucking Celene Dion, which is crazy because you put any other thing with that shape in front of your mouth. Yea, and really I just a natural hold takes out. Yeah, it's like, yeah, Andrew wishes. I feel like this weekend he's been like extra sexual with the innuendos because I feel like he gets really horned up when I do cool things like decorate the house really pretty for Christmas, and so he would just like get all excited and the next thing I know, he's like humping me from behind, just like in the middle of the kitchen, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, what not, this is not I leave me alone. Give me. I did a good job on the way I set up those reindeer my cash tip not a not a dick tip. Okay, he did.
Speaker 3: He has been very sweet with buying me coffee a lot lately, which I very much appreciate. Nice because I feel like I get really on myself because it's the one thing I feel like I splurge on because on the weekends, I treat myself to coffee every day. God, Jay, this is like the most depressing sentence you've ever said. What Like, you've been feeling bad because you've been smoring the coffee because for the longest time, I treated myself on Friday morning ins to Cariboo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Inside note she is the most there are two types of coffee, it's two coffee in the world.
Speaker 2: I'm like, day is so annoying.
Speaker 1: No, it's even more annoying than Jake, because you get she gets an iced coffee with like her little Mocha pomp or whatever it is milk chocolate and has the same full drink for like twelve hours.
Speaker 2: I do, I like, drink it all, just drink. I can't. I would sink mine down so quickly.
Speaker 1: I'd look over and she'd have a full and I'm like, oh, it's like the.
Speaker 2: Ice melted at this point. It's so sick. I know.
Speaker 3: I am really bad at it, to the point that, like there's been mornings where I'm like, Okay, I'm probably not gonna have a sip of this till like maybe seven.
Speaker 2: So I put it in the work fridge. Oh my god, at eight, and then.
Speaker 3: I pull it out so that it's not completely melted by the time I start enjoying it. But yes, I am very very guilty of that. And it's what I did when I got home yesterday. We went for a walk around like Harriet grabbed coffee and I immediately started doing stuff around the house, and I was like, I gotta pull my coffee in the fridge or it's going to be melted within a second. Like I don't know, I'm weird like that. I'm weird like where I want to sit down and enjoy my coffee. I don't want to just be cash really doing things and taking a sip like it's a treat to me. So I just wanted to be able to like sit down, scroll on social media, and sit my coffee. But I you know, I got my hands in the honeypot doing a million things. I don't know if that's the right analogy.
Speaker 2: We'll keep it. I don't know something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, cooky jar we don't have a lot of time left, but I do want to ask you because I so.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I texted Jenny and Tina because.
Speaker 1: I saw a reel of a holiday themed Christmas party where you have to dress up as a character from the holiday and you watch the holiday and I know we all like the movie. Okay, so first of all, I texted the group. Tina immediately burned me, saying I saw this on TikTok a week ago, so it makes sense you just saw it on reels.
Speaker 2: I'm like, cause you're.
Speaker 1: Old, right, I am on TikTok too, you bitch. I just saw it number two. Then she chimes in with I don't have a single like availability in December, so she never does. Good luck finding time with me base she's always busy. Then you know, fucking that. And then this is how the text always goes. So Tina of are Tina and I always have already had a full conversation. Then Jenny will chime in, like, what's up, guys, something like that.
Speaker 3: And then because I wasn't I was really busy when you guys started texting.
Speaker 2: I think I had Oh I was at a finance meeting.
Speaker 3: Oh I was. Wasn't it like Wednesday or Thursday night? I had a meeting like seven pm that night.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't deal with you, right, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: So then Tina was like, I said, I send one date, no busy.
Speaker 2: The second day, She's like that works for me. I mean, oh, you're so busy.
Speaker 1: It was a Saturday, by the way, it wasn't even like an obscure day. And then Jenny's like works for me. So the question is, are you actually going to dress up? How much effort are you going to put in and forget? You know my little joke I put in there? What'd you say?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I said, I want to come because i want to meet Frank. That's the only reason I'm coming. I've never met him before, and I'm so excited. And I am having withdrawals that you might, honestly, Frank might go missing after I come over.
Speaker 2: We haven't had any.
Speaker 3: Dogs lately, and I walked around Lake Harriet with sunglasses on so I could look at all the dogs yesterday.
Speaker 2: So creepy.
Speaker 1: I know, God, you can you know you could have just kept Frank over Thanksgiving for me to save me some money use But anyways, yes, I will totally dress up.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to probably tell me which one I should do, because I know the movie.
Speaker 1: I want the sense to be Cameron Diaz character. We can pick any of her.
Speaker 2: Should I be the.
Speaker 3: One where she is taking the suitcase down the funny actual road or something?
Speaker 2: Do you got anything like that? Can I just roll in your grass? Yeah? You can? For the real I do have brick pavers around the side of the house. Oh, I could do that.
Speaker 1: I have I think I know who I want to be. But I realized people haven't met Frank because like Davy and Laura, my in laws came over yesterday because they hadn't met him. I was like, oh, but he they everyone loves him. He's very cute and sweet. Is he getting bigger? By the way is he's getting?
Speaker 2: He's getting? He's dense is what he is? How much bigger will he get? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They think maybe twenty twenty five, who knows. But I want to be I think that. I don't know why I'm blanking on the name, but I think I want to be the old guy, the old neighbor.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I think I want to be I would love that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you you should do the My favorite scene is when he accepts his award.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was gonna do maybe the swimming scene, so I could be just in swim trunks and no top.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that one too. That's a good option.
Speaker 3: I don't know if Instagram might flag that one, though, so let's make sure we don't get flagged because of nudity.
Speaker 1: It might be worse if I don't get flagged. My boobs are just nothing about them. It's sexualized at all, just so gruss.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh it's fine, Yeah, nobody's getting turned on by those hoots.
Speaker 1: It's turned on because it's like it's scary, it's like a sexual thing.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know. All right, Jenny enough, Yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, good talk, good talk. We'll talk to you next week. Yeah, happy Thanksgiving, gobble gob I'm thankful for you, Jenny.
Speaker 2: That's what Andrew said.