Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it is Friday, the eighth of August, year of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. We're gonna look at what the Trump administration has accomplished for Christians during his presidency. And we're gonna look at Texas's runaway legislators, how the FBI may be called in to help track them down. Of course, in the third hour, gonna be talking to Gerald Celente of Trends Journal, So stay with us. Good morning, and welcome to the show. Happy Friday. I hope you've all got some fun plans for this weekend. As I said, we're gonna look at what's going on with the Trump administration and Christianity. Let's start with this watch timon Klein. Seventy five years of anti Christian law started with this one Supreme Court case. What if everything you've ever been told about the First Amendment is a lie? This explosive interview, Elizabeth Ferris hits down with the attorney and scholar Timohon Klein to expose the nineteen forty seven Everson v. Board of Education decision as the legal nuke that detonated America's religious foundations. Client calls Everson the Roe v. Wade of public religion, seventy five years of Supreme Court rulings that erased school prayer, banned Ten Commandments displays, and silenced Christian expression all the name of neutrality. Neutrality is not a virtue. Neutrality is not something you necessarily need to strive for when something is obviously right. Neutrality is only useful if you don't know which side is correct.
Speaker 3: Moderation and the face of tyranny is no virtue, and extremism in the cause of liberty is no vice.
Speaker 2: Exactly. This is why the whole well, we need to get back to moderate politics. We need to return to moderation absolutely worthless. You mean, go back to the exact same policies and ideas that got us exactly where we are today. Yeah, that's a good idea. He pulls no punches, showing how unelected judges hijacked power from the people and redefine the Constitution to favor secularism. With over sixty percent of Americans still identifying as Christian, wire courts treating religion like a threat. A video came out cross my feed and it was this woman arguing at this guy, and she was arguing that America was founded as a secular country simply because the federal government was not allowed to establish religion, and it was just the most ridiculous, absurd viewpoints, like, yes, no, just because the federal government does not establish a religion does not make it a secular country. A secular country would be one that doesn't acknowledge religion at all, does not allow the states to make their own you know, state churches could not get that through to her. Klindly is at a strategy to overturn Everson, restore federalism, and give states back the right to support public faith. If you care about religious liberty, rental rights, from claiming American identity, this is the moment you've been waiting for. They have the video there we can You should go watch that once the show is over. Of course, once the show is over, but save that video, give to watch. America does need to return to its traditional Christian values. Returning to moderate Republican values does nothing, or moderate Democrat values is even worse. Becoming the America of the nineties simply means that we will once again, probably over a quicker time period than before. Get back to where we are now. Trump energizes conservative Christians with new religious policies from the ap raticle. Talking about how President Trump is energized the conservative Christian base. Trump has taken steps to promote religious freedom, including allowing political endorsement from the pulpit and encouraging religion in the federal workplace. It was allowed by the Bill of Rights. It wasn't Trump that allowed this. This has been something they could always do. Trump has a point of conservative Christians another dubious point to keep positions including the White House Faith Office and Religious Liberty Commission. Of course, Paula White is not a conservative or not. Paula White is a prosperity gospel preacher. There is nothing worthwhile in Paula White's theology. There is no benefit to having Paula White there. It is simply a placeholder, something they can point to and say, look, we put one of you guys in, didn't we know? We have nothing in common with Paula White. Trump administration is green lit political endorsements from the pulpit and encourage religion in the federal workplace. Trump is established faith focused entities. What is a faith focused Ennecy entity? What does that mean? What is explain to me what a faith focused entity might be. I'm curious. They don't like saying Christian, they don't like putting Christ at the center of it. It's a faith, folks, is sentity, whatever faith that might be. We're bringing back religion in our country. Trump contended at a Rose Garden event. Some of us. You know a lot of people never abandoned religion, never abandoned Christianity, And like Trump, a lot of people in government never gave it a shot.
Speaker 3: His faith Christianity like that two Corinthians I like so much.
Speaker 2: I do love that two Corinthians. His faith advisor, pastor Paula White Kine, reclaimed that in his administration, faith has been brought back to where it always belongs, and that is center. Have they because I see people putting their trust more in Donald Trump, putting their absolute faith more in Trump than in Christ, than in than trusting in God to solve their problems. In fact, it seems more that they have completely sold out all their principles to trust in this Jeffrey Epstein friend.
Speaker 3: And is faith really Paula White's center of her life or is it more the pursuit of money.
Speaker 2: Critics say he's eroding the separation of church and state, which again is you all know, I know it's not in the Constitution separation of church and state. Also, when reference was referencing the fact that the government cannot come in and bully the church, cannot tell the church what to do, it was not about the church not having influence over the government. It's the other way round.
Speaker 3: It was written in a letter to a pastor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from Thomas Shefferson.
Speaker 3: Promised sing him that he wouldn't be interfered with once it was at a time when there was a state religion.
Speaker 2: The ones celebrating this are the ones leaning toward this Christian nationalist event, this ideology that Christians should have dominion over the United States government, said revshan and Fleck, executive director of Faithful America, progressive Christian group present with the true Christian agenda would be most concerned and with uplifting those in our country who have been cast aside. I think a truly Christian president might be more concerned with the gospel they always these people only seem to care once again about this Marxist dialectic of oppression. This intersectional Marxism. Oh well, let's look at the oppression matrix and see where you fall. Oh wow, you're trans black and poor. Well, my goodness, come straight to the front of the line. Another thing is a Christian president would be striving for peace. He'd be working towards peace, not funding genocide in Gaza, not supporting Ukraine and their suicidal mission to Enrich Zelensky crackdowns on transgener identity and treatment, and it's good, this is very good. It's good to stop child mutilation and the gas lighting of children and adults. He signed an executive order on his first day in office recognizing only male and female as biologically determined sexes, which, again that's good, it's good and exactly what needed to be done. Actually made a mistake this morning and made myself very upset because I read an article in the New York or at least part of it about this woman who her daughter got got into all this ideology, discovered the term demi boy, demi girl, whichever it was on there. You know, they're going to have to flee the country because she feels that Donald Trump is coming after her ability to support her daughter's transition. Transitioned at eleven, started taking testosterone at twelve, and shortly thereafter had her breast removed. Now he's worried, what if they come after me? What if they take her away from me and throw me in prison. We should be so lucky. We if only, if only that were the case. These people have mutilated their children simply because it was expedient for social clout. Look at me, I have a trans daughter that I've allowed to mutilate herself. Aren't I?
Speaker 1: Just so?
Speaker 4: Liberal?
Speaker 2: Pastors Politics and the Irs on July seventh that pastors can endorse political candidates from the pulpit without risking their churches tax exempt status. This was kind of a necessary since the Pulpit Freedom Sunday had basically already won this battle. The pastors had stood up and said, I'm gonna talk about it, and you do what you think you have, do what you must, and we'll fight it. And the irs back down. Now it's I'm glad that they did do this. They struck down the Johnson Amendment, which wasn't a real law. However, it wasn't It was already a one battle for all practical purposes targeting Planned Parented. Trump signed budget legislation aimed cutting medical payments to Planned Parented, the nation's biggest abortion provider and a long time target of Christian conservative groups. USAW already bars federal funding for abortion, but the latest cuts target other services offered by the organization, such as contraception and cancer screenings. Trump ad January pardoned anti abortion activists who had been convicted of blockading abortion clinic entrances. Again, good for him there, Good for him for doing that. That's at least something. Evangelists led Faith Office. Trump created a White House faith officed by White Caine, a long time pastor and evangelist in the independent charismatic world. Of course, Paula White Caine is no one of consequence, no one I should hold that office task force on anti Christian bias, which is interesting, but also I can see this becoming a problem. Religious Liberty Commission. Trump created a Religious Liberty Commission. It includes several conservative Christian clerics and commentators. The commission announcement came at a White House prayer event, at which Trump said, of the concept of church state separation, let's forget about that for one time again. It was never, it was never a law, it was never instituted evangelical ambassador to Israel. Of course, this appeals to Zionists, specifically Zionist Christians that are all about supporting Israel no matter what their entire worldview revolves around Israel. How could he reflects the unway ring support for Israel among many evangelicals who see it as favored by God and largely dismissed criticisms of Israel's war with Amas and aid restrictions in Gaza. Of course, on the show, we condemn that there is no thea. There is nothing in the Bible that makes it okay to sanction the mass murder of children like is happening in Gaza. Religion in the Federal Workplace, Officer Director Scott Cooper said federal workers should never have to choose between their faith and their career, and that is true. Supreme Court impact and his appointments to the Supreme Court have been an extremely mixed bag, just like they always are. They are Amy Cony, Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, and Neil Gorsich, which none of them are truly conservative, it seems fighting a culture war. Trump launched a w ranging culture war against universities, museums, public broadcasters, and other institutions. And they want to frame this as, oh, well, this is coming from Trump, and you know he's the reason this is all happening. It's like, the truth is, people had become sick of all these institutions on their own. If it wasn't popular, Trump wouldn't do it. He's about optics. He knows this is something that the people want, and so he's giving it to them. A lot of people in his base are sick of universities, museums, public broadcasters, and so called other institutions being used as a tool to bludgeon them over the head. With major Democrat block calls to abolish the Nuclear Family. This is about the DSA, the Democratic Socialists of America. The fact that this party exists is truly a blight and a shame on the country. The Democratic Socialists of America, an influential wing of the Democratic Party, is openly calling to abolish the Nuclear Family. I think we should abolish the Democratic Socialists of America, abolish the Marxists. The DSAS over ninety thousand members, include far left lawmakers like Rep. Aoc Rashida Talib and they also include Ozamis like Zoran Mamdani. Of course, that's the guy that is running for mayor of New York. Minnesota State Senator Omar Fete, who recently clinched the Democratic nomination for mayor in Minneapolis. Muslims have done wonders for us here in our country. Not only are they not only do they practice Islam, but apparently they're Marxists as well. Last week, the DSA uploaded video panel discussion called the Left and the Family a Round Tables, which took place at its Socialism conference in Chicago on July fourth. As the Post Millennial notes, the video's caption calls the traditional family structure and inherently repressive, racist, and hetero sexist institution that functionally reinforces and reproduces capitalism. Which is a lot of words to say nothing. It's complete drivel. It's how they always talk. They use these loaded terms. It's repressive, inherently so racist, heterosexist, it reproduces capitalism. These people literally do not understand how any part of the world works, and it is amazing to watch them flounder. And the fact that they actually wield any kind of power is such a condemnation the speakers, all of whom remain mass throughout the discussion. And I assume they mean masked as in COVID mass. I don't think they're actually wearing ski masks to let you know that they are nothing but robbers here to steal from you. Included universe. See Chicago sociologist Iman Abilhadi. Abilhadi praise the rampant single motherhood in black communities, where as much as seventy percent of children are born to unmarried mothers and an estimated sixty four percent grew up in a single parent household. We've seen how well it's worked out for the black community. Yes, we should praise that. We should praise this single motherhood and what it's done for the black community.
Speaker 3: Why can't everywhere be like the projects in the inner city.
Speaker 2: This person is so completely and utterly detached from reality.
Speaker 4: This is I mean, that.
Speaker 3: Is what the socialists want everyone on the dole in government housing.
Speaker 2: This is again a University of Chicago sociologist. This is what our academia is filled up with. This is what infests our colleges, this type of thought. And of course we see that tutalitarians always want to replace the family with government. They want to take children and raise them directly from the government, which they've largely accomplished through public schooling. But it's been their goal from Plato on down. We can't fight for family abolition. We can fight for family abolition. We can imagine family abolition because we have seen black women do it, because seeing these indigenous communities do it. She said, that's right. We've seen them do it. We've seen how well it's worked for them. We've seen the massive criminality, we've seen the poverty, we've seen the lack of morality it produces. We want that this person is evil, evil and stupid. I'm ambivalent about whether we use the F word family or not ebilhadiad, but I think for me, it's about focusing on policies right and being really clear about what material benefits we are going to give people, What material benefits we're going to give people because they'll take everything so they'll have it all to read distry you. Abilhadi and Islamist also claimed that Islam aligns with far left agendas and the far left agenda on queer rights and trans rights. That's right. Islam, known friend of the gays of the LGBT. This person doesn't know anything about anything.
Speaker 3: Any majority Islamic country. See how friendly they are to the LGBT.
Speaker 2: This person would be thrown off a roof in any Islamic country. Another panel speaker was Emily Johanna Kharim of New York City for Abortion Rights, who quoted from the late Marxist revolutionary Thomas Sankara. The only real difference between marriage and prostitution is the price and duration of the contract. Or well, you know, there also could be the love, the the family dynamics, the raising of children. Thomas Sankara. You can tell this guy. I haven't read any of his work, but just based on this, you can tell this guy was an utter scumbag, completely amoral fool. She tied the institution of marriage to the criminalization of sex workers boohoo, yeah, cry about it, and declared that women lead the fight against capitalism and imperialism period. That's right, they lead the fight against capitalism and imperialism period. This is again more self aggrandizement. It's it's us that's doing the work women most affected. Emily janakiram, She's free to hold these types of belief because of capitalism because of the massive wealth that has been generated by a largely a largely patriarchal country up until the last seventy so years eighty some odd years. She is free to hold these ridiculous opinions only because of that. Katie Gibson of the University of Chicago slammed parental authority. If you were born into a home headed by a Christian fundamentalist tyrant, for instance, you have the rights that a Christian fundamentalist tyrant gives you. She said, that's right, a Christian fundamentalist tyrant. How many of those do we have in the chat here? I'm curious how many of you are Christian fundamentalist tyrants. One of these attendees, who claim to be a Baptist minister from Austin, said he hopes to one day perform abortions in a church as part of the revolutionary horizon. Abortions in a church as part of the revolutionary horizon. These people are so wicked and despicable, so utterly evil and divorced from reality, and it is hard to find words that won't get you in trouble when you speak about them.
Speaker 3: It makes sense. This is always been their religion. From the days of Molick passing children through the fire. It's just a bit more honest.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: In my America, this man would be tracked down and we would ship him off to Guantanamo Bay for the mere thought. That's right, this is a thought crime in my America. I apologize Marxism in the family. Since its birth, Marxism has viewed the family as an obstacle to state power. Karl Marx called for the abolition of the family in his Communist Manifesto of eighteen forty eight. Schools in communist countries like Soviet Union tried to break up families by encouraging children to snitch on their parents. Hungary, during a brief stint of communism in nineteen nineteen, tried to commandeer children and using a familiar playbook. Special lectures were organized in schools and literature printed and distributed to instruct children about free love, at the nature of sexual intercourse, about the archaic nature of bourgeois family codes, about the outdatedness of monogamy, and the irrelevance of religion, which deprives man of all pleasure. Does that sound familiar to anyone? Does that sound like perhaps what we've got going on today. It's a playbook that has been around for decades.
Speaker 3: I'm reminded of Dad's interview with si Van Fleet where she talks about how you know, children are encouraged to report on their parents in communist China.
Speaker 2: This is again, ninety thousand members of the Democratic Socialists of America Party are lining up, queuing up to hear these kinds of lectures, to hear this kind of drivel, this nonsense, these buzzwords that mean nothing and would immediately throw all of us into camps. These are the type of people that you cannot argue with, that you cannot reason with. They're simply greedy and desperate to take everything you have. They're not people that are going to be convinced by a passionate, stirring lecture on the free market, the hidden hand. These people simply need to be ignored. You don't argue with them, You simply march past them. Enough about that, because I am making myself very upset, and I'd rather not say anything I'll regret some perhaps interesting news. It's a wonderful life. Actor Jimmy Stewart's life story Faith to hit big screen and new biopiic and of course, it's not a documentary. The film will focus on Stuart's military service during World War II, his faith, and his iconic role in the film It's a Wonderful Life Life story of life. Legendary actor Jimmy Stewart is slated to hit the big screen and a film tentatively titled A Truly Wonderful Life. It was announced this week. The project is being developed by director and producer Aaron Burns in collaboration with Stuart's daughter, Kelly Stuart Harcourt, will serve as executive producer. I'm very curious if Hollywood will be able to do it justice at all.
Speaker 3: It don't hold your breath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am wondering what kind of nonsense they'll slip in there, or how they'll try to reframe him as some kind of monster.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is he was a very popular actor in his day, but It's a Wonderful Life specifically was as a bomb that failed.
Speaker 2: It only became popular in later years and so honored. Kelly and her family are trusting me, trusting us with their father's legacy. Burns had in a statement, share with the Christian Posts, we are excited to take moviegoers on a journey to discover the real Jimmy. His father's prayers and his collaboration with Frank Kaepra guided him through his darkest hours. Jimmy came to truly embody the characters he played as husband, father, and citizen Zuzu's pedals. Everyone loved him as George Bailey. Now they can learn how that movie intertwined with other parts of his life in so many important ways. Shortly after receiving an Academy Award in nineteen fourteen, Stewart enlisted in the U. S. Army Air Corps, where he became a combat pilot and eventually a squadron commander. Known for his humility and leadership, he flew numerous missions over Germany during World War II. He was known to attend church regularly and often credited his faith in the prayers of his father, Alexander Stewart as a guiding force. Throughout his military service and Hollywood career, he frequently spoke about relying on God during his most difficult times, both on and off the battlefield. Upon returning home from the war, Stuart was asked by director Frank Kaepri the Star in its Wonderful Life Inflecting on the film, Stuart once said, it's simply about an ordinary man who discovers that living each ordinary day honorably, with faith in God is selfless concern for others can make for a truly wonderful life. Burns, known for family centered films, was recently directed Birthright Outlaw. His production company also announced that it had secured the rights to The Myth Makers, a graphic novel about the friendship between C. S.
Speaker 4: Lewis and J. R. R.
Speaker 2: Tolkien by a New York Times bestselling author and illustrator, John Hendrix. I wish it was him that had acquired the rights for the Chronicles of Narnia and not not Netflix. I'm so saddened by that, and the fact that we are going to have to deal with a Netflix Narnia from what is it, Greta Gerwig something else from my childhood being defiled. A father and a Christian, Burns recently told The Christian Post he's committed to making quality films that families can watch together. He said, to see across the board movies that would appeal to a family audience. Increasing quality over the last decade is exciting because I love making movies I love telling stories, but I also love watching them, so to have things that we can share with our kids and our families is a joy. kJ Appa will play Stewart. Never heard of this guy, but I've always been a huge James Stewart fan, and I feel so honored I get to bring his story to life. Oppos said, if someone from New Zealand. I've long admired that generation of American men who stood for patriot, his integrity and a deep sense of duty. It is important to me to give back to a country that has given me so much. What better way to do that than by honoring a man who served it with great honor. Others cast in the project include Seinfeld, star Jason Alexander, Jerry Lewis, b may Or, The Sopranos, an actor Max Cassella, Frank Capra. The fact that Jason Alexander is in this fills me with some apprehension. He is extremely left leaning, very very liberal, and I don't think he would be a part of any production that wasn't also somewhat left wing itself. We'll have to wait and see, though judgment is withheld, but Jason Alexander again fills me with that apprehension. Burne said he, like so many other Americans, also has long known Stuart as an actor, but his perspective has widened a few was widened a few years ago when he stumbled upon an article detailing performer's backstory, a decision to fight in World War Two that took Stuart out of Hollywood and onto the battlefield. A storyteller in me was just so intrigued by this. Steward course went on to win five Oscars he had. The actor felt somewhat of a holowist, Burne said, simply wasn't sure if he was a fake movie star or a real hero. At that time, in the early nineteen forties, the world's instability was coming to a head with war clouds on the horizon. That's when Stuart made the stunning decision. Stuart says, I want to be something more than just a Tensil town hero. Wanted to serve my country, serve my fellow Americans. Burne said Stuart had been a private pilot. He decided to enlist in the Army Air Corps when he became a squadron commander, a job that involved leading thousands of men in bombing runs during the war. One of the touching stories Burns shared involved a letter Stuart's father gave him before he shipped off to war. A note he slipped into his uniform pocket included a copy of Psalm ninety one. It's about the Lord's comfort and Lord being with you, Burns said. His dad said, I have confidence and I'll be praying for you the whole time your way that God will be with you. Go make it home safely. And Stuart kept that with him in his uniform every mission that he went on. It's truly amazing how different the actors we have today are. I'm sure there was a lot of what we have going on now going on then, but I don't see a single man like Jimmy Stewart in Hollywood today. The actor did make it back home, though he suffered from PTSD after seeing hundreds of his men shot down and killed. By the time Stuart left the battlefield, he was far from the Hollywood leading man he was before fighting on the front lines. He asked himself, can I make it back in Hollywood? His contract has expired, nobody wants him. So he had one offer to make a movie that was Jimmy's War, where he could be a bomber pilot and bomb Nazis on camera. He's like, sorry, I can't do that. But Stuart got a call from an old friend named Frank Capra, a Hollywood director who also served in World War II. Kapra told Stuart he had the perfect role for him, and of course that's what led to a wonderful life. This article next is interesting, but we've got some comments. The goal of socialism is communism, Vladimir Lenin. Yeah, it's amazing how many people don't acknowledge that, or when you tell them that, they just give you a blank look. No, no, it's literally it was said by Vladimir Lenin. He knows his stuff when it comes to socialism and communism. Fonzie Bear. Hollywood was satanic from its inception for people to keep backtracking the childhood, warm fuzzy memories, not doing themselves any favors. KWD sixty eight. No more Jimmy Stewarts in Hollywood, that's for sure. His biography is a good read. Too bad Hollywood actors can't read Little Girl. This is from Faith Pot. The Little Girl asks Robert Irwin a thought full question and his response touches every heart Robert Irwin is the son of Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter. As some of you may remember, he was killed by a stingray. Mantorey. I'm not sure if there's the difference, but I think it was a stingray. We were actually in China when that happened. I remember getting the newspaper and reading about it. A little girl asked wildlife expert Robert Irwin about bringing brave and his answer, and his answer touched everyone's heart. Robert Irwin carries on his famous father, Steve Irwin's work with animals and conservation. He teaches people about wildlife and continues the family mission at the Australia Zoo. Robert was finishing up a demonstration and had time for one last question. A little girl raised her hand. She said how did she get so brave? And he responded, that is very sweet, thank you, that's a very good question. Well, you know what, I think, I've got a really good family around me helped to really lift me up, to make me feel very proud at what I do. And you know, the thing is, there's the difference between bravery and being afraid. I'm afraid all the time, all the time, and that's okay all the time. And when I jump in with a crocodile, I'm afraid it's a little bit scary. But the most important thing is how you respond to that fear, and the people you keep around you help to lift you up and keep you brave and courageous. That's what it's all about. Very very kind comment back to that little girl, and it makes me think about again how the Marxists want to dismantle family. The family is really a driving force. It is a you know, without our father, I don't know where i'd be without our mother. I don't know where i'd be. These are the people that shape and mold you. And to turn that over to the government is so utterly insane to want to dismantle it for nothing than your own personal greed, and these insane ideas from these Marxist feminists. It is from life site. Wealthy investors are seeking to fund companies to genetically manipulate babies. Of course, this has been on the horizon for a long time, but now it's reaching a tipping point. They are actually starting to accumulate more funding. Billionaire investors are funding and seeking to create companies that genetically manipulate babies. Of course, billionaires always seem to be at the root of our problems. The love of money is the root of all evil, and they love money a lot at the Center for Genetics and Society reported in an article from June this year, advocates of heritable genome editing, who command enormous financial resources, moving ahead with no regard for its safety, societal or eugenic risks. Of course, why would they. They don't care. They have no ethical framework at all. One of the company that seeks to genetically modify embryos in order to achieve certain desired traits in humans as a startup, boot Strap Bio, founded one and a half years ago by Chase Dineki and Ben Krpan. According to Bloomberg News, the venture is currently developing methods for modifying DNA and embryos great so called designer babies. The modification of embryonic cells to produce genetically modified children is intended to enhance desirable traits or eliminate hereditary diseases. These changes could also be passed on to future generations. Do you think Trump and Congress will have anything to say about that? Think they'll bother putting a stop to it. Among Bootstrap bios early investors are Malcolm and Simone Collins, who are known for advocating for higher birth rates to prevent demographic collapse. The couple has been linked to tech billionaire and fellow transhumanist Elon musk It has been accused of promoting eugenics. Their children are all IVF conceived, with some of them reportedly being gene selected for traits such as higher IQ. Collins said they would consider using genetic editing for their own future children and attempt to minimize health risks. Genetic editing of embryos is currently illegal in most countries worldwide, if they're still pursuing it. Another high profile investor in embryonic gene editing is crypto billionaire Brian Armstrong, founder of Coinbase, whose net worth is estimated at ten billion dollars. Next post, on June's second, Armstrong revealed that he was looking for bioinformatic specialists and gene editing scientists for an embryo editing endeavor to combat issues such as genetic disease. I think the time is right for the defining company in the US to be built in this area and of course, I wonder if that's because Trump is surrounded by transhumanist technocrats and they know he'll let his billionaire buddies do anything they want. Looking to invest in the right founding team if it comes together, he added an article in MIT Technology Review notes at the ban on gene editing embryos in the US could potentially be overturned, especially if scientists can demonstrate a compelling use of the technique, or perhaps a billionaire lobbies for it. You know, if you bribe Congress, if you throw enough money their way, perhaps they'll let you do it. Last year, Armstrong, be in a publicized interest and assisted reproduction, announced on X in December that he was hosting a dinner to meet engineers and scientists to work on artificial wombs, embryo editing, and next gen IVF Multiple US scientists in the field of gene editing attended the meeting, including Lucas Harrington, a gene editing scientist, who said the venture group PSI Founders, which he is part of, is also considering launching an embryo editing company. The proponents of gene editing claim that manipulating the embryos DNA is simpler and cheaper than treating sick adults. Of course, you wouldn't have to treatycodotes sick adults if you didn't have the pharma industry poisoning so many people. He didn't have the modern medical industrial complex poisoning people. You can fix the text before you print the book, said Dieter Iglai, a researcher from Columbia University. It seems like a no brainer. These are the same type of people that will rush out a warp speed vaccine that poisons the planet. Numerous scientists worn against genetic editing. Many researchers have opposed genetic editing of embryos, or at least warned about proceeding quickly with its development and may an international group of several scientific societies called for a ten here moratorium on the practice. It's also unclear what is the burning medical need, he added. Many scientists and ethicists have warned that germline editing is unproven and potentially very dangerous, interressing with the safety of babies. You want to be pretty confident we have no idea what happen to the babies who are edited. Of course, they didn't care about the safety of babies when it comes to vaccines and vaccination. Disregard their safety there, Let's inject them with poison. Scientific studies have shown that so called crisper genetiting can lead to extensive mutations and netic damage, unwanted loss of entire chromosomes, and cancer. But don't let that stop them. Of course, full speed ahead. I'm sure it won't be their babies that they have to worry about. We're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we're gonna look at the runaway legislature.
Speaker 4: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 5: Whether you're feeling like the Booths or bluegrass, APS Radio has you covered. Check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Yoja dad.
Speaker 3: Here's what we're doing.
Speaker 6: One is we have arrest once out for all of them.
Speaker 7: If there are some in Texas, which I understand that there may be, the Texas Protment of Public Safety is searching for them, will find them, and we'll arrest them and take them to the Texas Capital.
Speaker 8: Those who are out of stacks think that they.
Speaker 6: Are beyond the reach of Texas law.
Speaker 7: Enforcement and that they may or may not be but for one, when they come back, they're not going to go to their post home. They will be arresting and take it to the Capitol. But know this, it's my understanding that the FBI is to search for these derelict Texas House members in whatever state they may be in and help identify for them and maybe work with us how to bring them back.
Speaker 2: That's right. We've got some runaway legislators in Texas and we've got the FBI potentially coming in to assist with it.
Speaker 1: For that.
Speaker 2: We've got some comments. MoMA c. Nineteen ninety six says Big Farm is the most evil entity in operation right now, truly run by Satan himself. They are all about poisoning us, and they have a special fondness for poisoning children. They are truly evil. Doug a Double seven. What was the name of the sci fi book about gene editing? David has mentioned it many times, but I can't remember the title. It is Change Agent by Daniel Suarez Lance. I was able to remember that, so Change Agent by Daniel Suarez.
Speaker 3: It's a very good novel if you enjoy techno thriller type novels of the type of Michael Crichton. It's very similar to his sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Now, as I said, we're going to look at the runaway Legislator's Cornyn. FBI to assist with locating arresting Texas Dems who fled state. They're on the run, They're on the lamb. The FBI on Thursday agree to assist with locating Texas Democrats who fled the state to prevent the Texas House from reaching a quorum and conducting official business. On Sunday, more than fifty Democrats filled the state many to Chicago to prevent a House vote on redistricting and all other votes during a special session of the legislature by preventing a quorum from being reached. They also fled Texas to avoid being arrested by state law enforcement. A Monday, House Speaker Dustin Burroughs, signed civil arrest warrants, and by Tuesday only eight Democrats showed.
Speaker 1: Up for work.
Speaker 2: Governor Greg Abbott ordered the missing Democrats to return to Austin by Monday or face being arrested and removed from office. This is again, I'm just taking my ball and I'm going home. I guess not home. I guess I'm going out of town. Of course, they're worried about the redistricting. They don't want they don't want to lose their seats, their power. The Apartment of Public Safety officers to arrest them once in Texas and Texas rangers to investigate them for potential bribery charges. Also followed an emergency petition with the Texas Supreme Court to remove House Democratic Caucus Chair Rep. Jeen Wu from Houston from office. Former Texas Attorney General and Supreme Court Justice. US Senator John Cornyn on Tuesday request the FBI Director Cash Battel to have the FBI locate House Democrats out of state and arrest them arrest them. Several dozen are in Chicago. On Thursday, corn announced their request was granted and proud to announce that Director of Cash Ptel has approved my request for the FBI to assist state and local law enforcement and locating runaway Texas House Democrats. I wonder if, like what's going on with the immigrations, you know, they're going to be waiting outside their hotels in a penske van or something. A bunch of ice agents grabbed these guys. They've legally immigrated to Chicago and they're being sent back. I think President Trump and Director Patel for supporting and swiftly acting on my call for the federal government to hold these supposed lawmakers accountable for flaying Texas. We cannot allow these rogue legislators to avoid their constitutional responsibilities. In response, Governor Greg Abbott said Texas DPS and FBI are tracking tracking down the derelict Democrats. They'll be taken directly to the Texas capital. I've seen some people saying that the FBI doesn't have any jurisdiction or have any right to do this. I'm curious about that. I would I'd be interested to hear a Guard's take on this. Guard is always very very good on civil and state liberties. I'm sure that he would have a very very informed opinion on it, and so I'll be looking out to see what he has to say on it. If Guard, if you're in chat, let me know what you think about this. At a White House news conference on Wednesday, President Donald Trump was asked about Cornyn's FBI requests to assist with locating seeing DEMOCRATSY replied, well, we may have to Attorney General Ken Paxon, who was challenging Cornyon for a Senate seat, has waffled on his response. On Tuesday, he said on a podcast, this is a state issue. I don't know what the FBI would have to do with this. Nothing. This is a purely state issue. Corny said the FBI is tools day state law enforcement and parties cross state lines, including to avoid testifying or fleeing a scene of a crime. And Monday, Packson said it was unlikely his office could do anything and responsibility to pursue charges laid with county attorneys. So it seems like everyone's kind of backing off on this. Seems like they came in guns blazing, and I'm like, well, you know, not sure we can do anything about this. Not sure the FBI has jurisdiction. Not sure this, Not sure that maybe it's the county attorney's job. FBI to search for Texas Dems. Cornyn thanks Trump Patel for backing manhunt of runaway lawmakers. Senator John Cornyn said Thursday that FBI Director Cash Battel has agreed to assist state and local law enforcement locating Democratic members of the Texas House left the state in protest the Republican led redistricting effort. And of course it's always a problem when you involve the federal government because if you give them another power, if you say here, you can do this now, they're not going to stop doing it. And if the Democrats do get power again, they'll be sure to remember that, they'll be sure.
Speaker 4: To use it as well.
Speaker 2: And of course they're fleeing because of the redistricting efforts and jurymandering has been done by all parties, by everyone, basically since the inception of America. It was just given a name in eighteen twelve. As our dad pointed out in a statement, Corny said, battil It approved his formal request for the FBI to help find the lawmakers who fled Texas to break KORM and stall a vote on the redisl sing proposal, and proud to announce that Director cash Betel has approved my request. That's right. He was proud to announce it. But then they started backing off. I'm again, I enjoy the idea of these Democrats being hauled in by the scruff of their neck. It is simply a matter of well, it's probably not a good idea to get the FBI involved simply based on the principle of the federal government is not your friend. Lieutenant Governor Patrick says, Texas Senate will keep passing bills until House Democrats returned. This from Just the News. While House Democrats remain absent from their legislative responsibilities, the Texas Senate continues to pass bills on the special session agenda, including bills filed by Democrats with bipartisan support. They're still their truck and ride along whiles Democrats remain absent from their legislative responsibilities. The Texas Senate continues to pass bills on the special session agenda, including bills filed by Democrats. Texas Senate will continue to pass bills over and over again in which in each legislative session until House Democrats returned from their vacation. More than fifty House Democrats remained mia in protest are very congressional redistricting bill. Governor Greg Abbott filed an emergency petition with the Supreme Court to remove the House Democratic Caucus Chair Rep. Gen Wu. I'm really curious as to now is this the perfect time to start getting some very very right wing leslat legislature passed? You know, legislation. These guys are out of office, they can't vote no. So you simply draft the most right wing policies you can think of, and either they come back and vote against it, or they stay away and it gets passed. Is this not an option or is this uh, what's the deal here? Or do they need to be there to get it into the House already?
Speaker 3: Well, what would be in it for the Republicans to pass these republican right leaning legislation? Who's paying them for it?
Speaker 2: Exactly? However, that's what I would be doing if if it's allowed, I would start drafting the most insanely right wing policies and force them force their hand. You can show up to vote against it, in which case we redistrict, or you can let this pass, in which case free win.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense to get the FBI to track them down.
Speaker 2: And again I'm not too sure if that's even feasible or if there's you know, they need to be there to get a vote to vote on it or something. The actual way these sorts of things works is are kane and up tose Trump wants to exclude illegal migrants from next census. This would be an even bigger deal than the redistricting. This is a good thing. It would be a huge benefit if we were able to get these people off the census books. The Democrats have utilized these the bloated numbers due to legal immigration, and there for their own benefit for years. President Donald Trump a Thursday, who's instructed his administration to start work on a new census that excludes illegal migrants from the count Of course, they shouldn't be allowed to vote, and they shouldn't be they shouldn't be counted as part of the population. But both of those things end up happening. Trump said, those.
Speaker 3: Have the sanctuary cities they draw the illegal immigrants in. They tend to be left leaning and that increases the number of people they have.
Speaker 2: They come here for free stuff. And this is another one of those things where Republicans will say, well, you know, actually a lot of them are coming from conservative countries, Like they came here for free stuff. Do you think who do you think they're going to vote for the party that promises them free stuff or you guys, it's simply it's that simple. It's that simple. They want free stuff. The Democrats promise them free stuff, they vote Democrat. Trump said, those living in the US without legal status should not be included. Very very simple, very straightforward. I have instructed our Department of Commerce to immediately begin work on a new and highly accurate census, based on modern day facts and figures, and importantly, using the results in information gained from the presidential lecture twenty twenty four. People who are in our country illegally will not be counted in the census. Last counted residents the United States in its five territories in twenty twenty. Usually the census happens every ten years, so it'd be twenty thirty after he's out of office. The count historically includes foreign born residents of the United States, including lawful permanent residents, students, refugees and asylum seekers, and people who entered the country without permission, which is ridiculous personally, again, I would I wouldn't count refugees asylum seekers either.
Speaker 3: I mean, isn't that every one? If they have a pulse, they're counted. Essentially, if you show up but are here illegally, people without permission, they say you mean illegals.
Speaker 2: If you manage to sneak across the border, well guess what, buddy, how would you like to vote in the American election, as it addresses the left strategy for decades to inflate their power in Congress. The US Census Bureau collects data from all foreign born who participate in the census and surveys regardless of legal status. Thus, unauthorized migrants are implicitly included in the Census bureau estimates of the total foreign born population. As recently as twenty twenty, there was an estimated eleven to twenty two million illegal aliens living in the US. The census that you're estimated that at currently legal and illegal immigration levels, by twenty sixty, about one in six residents will have been born outside the country. The next US Census will be conducted in twenty thirty. It is unless Trump can force their hand and get them to do it earlier. If it doesn't happen before he's out of office, it will not happen. It's as simple as that. And personally, I would bet that there is far more than the eleven to twenty two million illegal aliens. I would bet that they are undercounting it and underreporting it. How do you get accurate numbers on that sort of thing in the first place, Pezevante seventy to seventy six says, lower the tariff on Chinese robot dogs in the FBI can hunt them down with robo Fidoh, that's right, we're going to sick the the Stellar Hunt dog on it. Is that what it was, Stellar Hunt. I think that's what it was.
Speaker 3: It was the Stellar Hunter.
Speaker 2: Stellar Hunter. That's right, the Stellar Hunter will make sure that your representatives are forced back to do their job. So, man, they're selling you. Guys are selling me on the robot dogs. Finally a utilization for them. That's it. That's what we're going to use to track down these legislators. You think you can run, you think you can hide. Not with robo Fido on the case. Just going to start backflipping up their steps. This is this is the last thing a legislature member sees before it, you know, knocks them out and drags them back to their seat in the house. Solo Cat nineteen eighty. If a legislature remember abandons their jobs, that not grounds for replacing them, you would think. So you you know, any of us, if we don't show up for our job for say a week, chances are that job doesn't exist anymore. But I guess being in government provides you with some special privileges. Because Avante seventeen seventy six, what do you call one hundred lawmakers at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico answer a good start. I do not endorse. I disavow, I disavow. I would never I would never endorse such a thing. This is simply jokes, this arian girl. It's more satisfying to think that the FBI might track them down and throw them into jail, isn't it, though, isn't it if only the FBI were actually here to help the people, these people, finally we'd have a real use for Getmo and Alligator Alcatraz. You could do something useful with them. Brian and de McCartney. They will never be held accountable. Nope, not in this life. The next life, though, they will be held accountable. A seriing girl, But how do you separate out the illegal census? Here is done by mail. They didn't provide any details on what the plan was moving forward and how they were going to go about doing it. This is another one of those things where it sounds great on paper, but I am curious as to the implementation.
Speaker 3: Myself also makes me wonder just how much fraud there is in that. We saw a lot of fraud with any male related thing, especially when it comes to voting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime it's anytime you are removed through the mail system. As Lance pointed out, it allows for a tremendous amount of fraud. It becomes very, very difficult to keep track of what's actually happening. Syrian Girl says, maybe you should just just to counterbalance the legals filling out census forms in your area. I want to I want to thank all the people that have sent in donations via cash app and Zell. Now I'm gonna start with cash App, Andrew S, Jesse H, Amy B, Derek, Christopher, George W. I want to thank you all very very much.
Speaker 4: We really do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: And now I want to thank the people that have sent donations in by Zell. Gonna have to zoom in a little bit. Meraldo P. Mary Ellen Moore, Sean S, Ralph M. Susan L. Alexander W. Kevin H. Linda M. Susan L. Again, J H. Benjamin R. Gregory. I think that's an I Michael P. Wayne H. Gretchen C. J. H.
Speaker 4: William W. John B.
Speaker 2: Terry M, Susan L. Robert A Felicia H, Lois I, Adam D, David R, Peter H, Susan L. Mitchell M, Scott L, Janis W, Lisa Kay, Ryan F. Charles D, Julie W. Kimberly C, Charles M, Ronald H. Kenneth C, Peter H, Kevin M, Matthew S, Gretchen Ce, Michael L, William W, Lyndon H. Maurice W, Adam D, William R. And Susan L. I want to thank you all so much. We really cannot thank you enough. It is because of your support that we're able to continue the show and it is such a blessing to our family. Con Think, thank you very much for the tip. Con Think. I'm hoping this month you can make enough to finally buy a necktie. We're working on it. That's right. That's why you need to go to Davidknight dot News and figure out which way you'd like to support the show. Con Think is donating to the next tie Fund. We'll tell you what con Think. We had this tie sent in by for Love of the Road. It's got Nathan Bedford forest on it. Once the air conditioning is back up and running in here. I'll wear this on the show. It's a very nice looking tie, and of course Nathan Bedford Forest is a very interesting individual. So I'll wear that, and I'll make sure that once the AC is back on, I'll stick to wearing ties. How about that, or at least try to wear one most of the time. Con is the big defender of ties. He is determined. He has one out and once the AC is back on, you win, Con, you win. I will. I bow to your I bow to your demands. I acquiesce. We're gonna take a quick break, and when we come back, we're gonna look at what's going on with good old Donnie and his Peto pals. So stay with us, folks, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 9: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue, but he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the David Knightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful. I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various.
Speaker 2: Galas and social events.
Speaker 9: If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks, Thank you again. Can think really do appreciate that? Says Nathan Forest is the only man to enter the war as a private and become a general by the end. Nice tie. He was a remarkable individual, As I said, I think he pioneered the use of shotguns during cavalry charges. And there's a lot of stories about him that are just He seems almost larger than life. But many men of that age did. There were men like Jeb Stewart, Stonewall Jackson, Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 2: There's a quote that bloats around that says, when God ordained the South would lose the war, he knew Stonewall Jackson had to die. I'm paraphrasing, but it's along those lines because Stonewall Jackson was just a military genius, and it really is, it really does seem to be the fact that the South had more men of honor and tactical brilliance in the North just had enough to throw at them that it didn't matter that once Lincoln found someone like Grant who simply did not care about the troops, did not care about how many men he lost, and was simply willing to feed them into the meat grinder, and they realize, well, we got more men that they and they've got bullets. That's when the war was really decided. Ratis Brosa's voter fraud is illegal illegal immigration and the title at the state government and Abbott do nothing. Yeah, well, that's kind of the politician's modus operandi. Do nothing that benefits your own populace. But move forward with the planned twenty thirty agenda. We're going to talk about the Well, actually, we've got this video about jerrymandering and it does a very good job. It's a bit long, so maybe we'll pause and make comments on it as we play it, and if it gets a bit too long, we'll jump to the end where he makes some good points. But it's a very good video and it's worth a watch, so let's take a look at it before we get into this.
Speaker 10: This is a proposed redistricting of the state of North Carolina from a few years ago. It was actually eventually thrown out by the courts, but it would have given a very slightly read state a ten to three Republican majority.
Speaker 2: And if you can tell that.
Speaker 10: It's gerrymandered, because it's got these weirdo districts all over it like this and this and this, nothing like my map, which produces an eleven to two majority with really normal looking districts on top of everything else. Politicians are actually really bad at gerrymandering.
Speaker 2: It's the.
Speaker 10: Raw borders in such a way that each district contains roughly the same number of people. The trick is that these borders also encapsulate some number of votes, and a representative will be chosen from each district based on the majority vote within that district. In a perfect world, the proportion of elected representatives from both parties would match the popular vote of the state.
Speaker 2: But we don't live in a perfect world.
Speaker 10: And by cramming one district full of members from one party, you can dilute that party's influence everywhere else. It gets even more complicated when you have anomalies like in homogeneity in whether or not people vote. If you have significant populations of non voters, you can use them to bias the results by including their population in a district but not including their votes. Basically, drop a few random, literally random points on the map, making this very polygonal set of district borders. If we look at the populations and votes within the districts of this actually random map, we see some districts are weirdly shaped. They all contain different numbers of people. I mean, these population values are all over the place, and there are some red majority and some blue majority districts. But now we need to make these districts better, and the program does this incrementally, one pixel at a time. We take a map that we know is a terrible map, and then we sort of massonage that map with statistics and with randomness, making incremental changes one pixel at a time until we have a really good map.
Speaker 2: So what can we do with this program?
Speaker 10: Basically we can make election maps to order you select how weird shaped the districts can be specify your desired election results and then feed it an initial condition. And wait, God, that's a weird phrase, isn't it desired election results? I mean, even for fair maps where the representatives are proportional to the voters, the program still has to sort of pick which districts are red and which districts are blue. I mean, it's the act of redistricting, whether you're gerrymanagering or not, is almost like predestination. It's kind of depressing. I have specified this ideal set of fair districts. Note that the curve crosses fifty percent at the same value as the actual popular vote in the state, about a forty seven to fifty three percent split according to.
Speaker 2: The data k Life Whole Choice.
Speaker 10: This creates a few deep red districts, a few deep blue districts, and then a smooth grade in between, with a couple districts that might flip year to year. This reduces incumbent jerrymandering in a reasonable way by preserving some swing districts in the middle, but is fair to the regions that are legitimately deep blue or deep red. And in this case, the map produced is sort of aggressively normal looking and there are seven red districts and six blue districts in line with the actual popular vote. If instead we wanted gerrymandered districts, all we need to do is change that panel. Instead of a smooth curve that crosses fifty percent at the popular vote, we set up this crazy skewed distribution that there's one party into a few dense districts and the other party then just barely wins all the rest. This is a relatively normal looking eleven to two red map giving a slight majority a significant majority, and this is a pretty normal looking eight to five blue map. Jerrymanderin can even give a minority a significant victory, granted you can't ask it for too much while still maintaining that all the districts need to be somewhat normally shaped, it won't actually complete. This is a simulation where I tried to give the blue minority ten of thirteen seats and it just didn't work. You can see that it's trying to rearrange these districts and these numbers will just not go down. If you wanted to incumbent gerrymander where you remove swing districts entirely but keep the party lines fair. There's a map for that too. In this map that looks pretty normal except for Charlotte. Sorry Charlotte. The overall election in a six blue seats seven red seats distribution, just like it should, but no individual race was decided by less than a landslide thirteen point two percent. At this point, it's all pretty pointless.
Speaker 2: Well, AI for jerry mandering, Isn't that wonderful? K Tobd sixty eight says, When we stopped wearing ties, people soon began and wearing pajamas in public. Be careful, Travis. I know it's a slippery slope. Next thing you know, I'll be wearing crocs and a tank top out in public. You don't have to worry about that, I promise.
Speaker 4: K Tobd says.
Speaker 2: Sixty eight says, let AI do it. AI mandering. Absolutely, we're gonna AI mander all the districts. Con think, says nice AI mandering. Vonzie Bear says selected not elected long before the primaries.
Speaker 3: And about the AI mandering, this is using a Monte Carlo sorting method, which was invented in the nineteen forties, so this has been around. They could have done a computer simulation to do something like this for quite a while, for as long as they've had computers.
Speaker 2: As he points out, the politicians are incompetent just about everything they do. And of course select Fonsie Bears has selected, not elected long before the primaries. And that's the truth of it. The cost of politics has gotten so prohibitively expensive that if you're getting into it, chances are it's because somebody is already backing you. MAV twenty twenty two says, statistics in randomness, Lol, what does that even mean? Lance says he's got an explanation.
Speaker 3: So the video was thirty minutes long and I cut it down to five minutes. The video was all about him creating this algorithm, and I cut out all the parts where he's explaining how the algorithm works. So if you want to see that, the channel is Alpha Phoenix on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Alpha Phoenix Angry Tiger's dns. As both parties are doing the same thing, it's a uni party at the top. People in power are generally working towards the same goals. They may not like each other, but they're serving the same masters. The same people are bankrolling them, and they're all working towards the UN twenty thirty agenda, the idea that none of us will own anything and will be happy about it. They want us to eat zibugs. It is all at the top. It's all a show. It's all about keeping the people at the bottom happy. They think that their ideals are actually being pushed in Washington or wherever, you know, whatever capital city at whichever state. This is Again, I mentioned this before, but people will say, you know, it's a UNI party, and it's true. At the top it is a UNI party. But at the grassroots level there are hardcore, die hard marks communists that absolutely hate you and me and everything that we stand for and love. It's important to remember that that, well, at the top, it is unified and they're working towards the same goal. There are people down here that would absolutely throw us into a goolog and there cannot be any common cause with them. They cannot be trusted in the slightest Maluten Malankovic, thank you very much. Really do appreciate that, Travis, I got a new one. You will be a battery and be happy. That's right. We're gonna be thrown into the matrix system. They're gonna hook us up and we will be utilized to power the AI systems. Let's look at as I said at Dawn and his pedophile friends, Alan Dershowitz once again denied Pirogi as Martha's Vineyard residents chant time to go. This is from the independent Dershowitz and an ongoing distreet with the farmer's market vendor Krem Miskovich over Dershwitz's inability to purchase Perogi. Dershowitz has accused Miskovich of anti Semitism, while Miskoevich has defended his action, stating at dershowitz support for Israel and his criticism of Israeli if the Israeli occupation forces are not protected under Jewish law. I'm very surprised that you're here because of the things that you've been saying about us and the business online, the progey vendor told Alan Dershowitz on Wednesday, Alan Dershowitz suffers so greatly a man denied his parogy punished Dershowitz, how sad this is. I guess you know, real world consequences for his actions. I suppose this is probably the worst thing that will ever happen to Alan Dershowitz. He won't see any legal punishment, he won't see any true recompense for everything he's done. But at least there is a parogi van an avatar of justice, a man that speaks for us all when he says, get out of here, Dershowitz, no Parogi's for you. Finally, someone willing to stand up to this men from reproductive rights, the climate change to big tech. Dershowitz, following days of legal threats and accusations of anti Semitism, lobbed at the owners of Good Parogi after last week's incident when the vendor denied him servi as. Dershowitz showed up on Wednesday to once again purchase some potato stuff dumplings an effort to try to restore a community.
Speaker 3: He buys these potato dumplings for the community to fight racism.
Speaker 2: Exactly the parogi can heal all of life's trouble. The parogi, of course, a symbol of unity across the world. With a large crowd of supporters backing them, the vendor refused to back down against the fame defense attorney and continue to rebuff Dershowitz's please for Parogi, leaving him empty handed once again. Time to go the supporters chanted go home, Alan. This is this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. Just an entire community rating around a parogy vendor seeking to dispense justice to Dershowitz. Go home, Alan, We don't want your kind here. No parogi's for you. You want a potato dumpling, You're gonna have to make it yourself. Last week, Dershowitz put the West Tisberry Farmer's Market in the national spotlight when he threatened legal action after a good parogi owner, krem Miskovich, refused to serve him. It goes to show you what a petty, litigious individual, Alan Dershowitz is. You would think you would realize that this kind of thing makes him look absurd and neurotic and ridiculous. Oh he wouldn't sell me parogies. I'm gonna take you to court. The average person looks at this, at least I hope they do, and goes, what a lunatic.
Speaker 3: A restaurant because they refuse us you service is somehow healing the community. Then he seems pretty well put together already with how they're all coming out to support this guy.
Speaker 2: It's truly amazing that Alan Dershowitz, by being such an unlikable scumbag, is able to unite an entire community around a parogi vendor. Dershowitz would tell police officers on the scene that he was the victim of discrimination, and later posted to social media that he was suing the bigoted vendor. You've got to imagine the police officer who is hearing this is just like, I've got so many other things to do with my time. He won't sell me Parogi's Like, sir, I'm gonna need you to leave me alone, bigoted vendor for denying him perogi for political reasons. I've been denying my perogi for political reasons, saying that much of the backlash against him centered on his of Donald Trump and Epstein Get to see sex vender, who has been back in the news. Dershowitz has also insisted that this is really about his Jewish heritage and fervent support for Israel.
Speaker 3: The only reason they're denying me service is because I support Epstein. Yeah, maybe that's it.
Speaker 8: You might be right there.
Speaker 2: He's only denying me parogi because I defended a known pedophile. Oh no, poor poor Dershowitz. How could this happen to such a nice man. It's only denying me perogy because I'm a fervent supporter of Israel or their genocide in Gaza. Truly, you suffer so greatly, Dershchwitz. My heart bleeds, it weeps for you. Over the weekend, Dershwitz passed out flyers at the market that accused benders of being anti sent Dershowitz has nothing going on in his life. Apparently at this time he's got nothing to do besides harass this parogiy vendor.
Speaker 8: He's printed.
Speaker 3: What this man really likes his? Yes, it feels like something from Seinfeld that.
Speaker 8: It really does.
Speaker 2: Just Jerry, Jerry, I've been denying my parroga. I'm printing up flyers.
Speaker 8: This is just.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Seinfeld really did kind of nail that sort of neurotic Jewish New Yorker phenotype. Just Dershowitz the principle of the matter, Jerry. On the weekend, Dershowitz passed out flyers at the market that accused vendors of being anti submitted, following that up with a tweet this week that claimed that good Parogie's food was tainted with the poison of anti Semitism. This is the Dershwitz truly is healing this community. It's it's healing me right now. To hear this well urging others to boycott the establishment. I don't think he realizes how completely unpopular he is. The fact that this man is telling Dershowitz to pound sand that he won't give him parogis. I'm sure his business has gone up. Doug ab seven, says Loll. The soup Nazi episode is hilarious. I was thinking about that exact thing. No soup for you, no parogi for you. Get out of here, Dershowitz, be gone, you boasted on Monday, adding, don't patronize anti Semites who refused to sell to Jewish Zionists. Let's take a look at a let's take a look at a video of Dershowitz. Right here, you can see why they might be being denied some parogi. Bezavonte seventeen seventy six says Dershowitz prefers mRNA stuff parogis. That's right. He wants the parogi vendor dragged out of his establishment and forced to serve him parogis.
Speaker 11: About twenty years ago, I wrote an article in Los Angeles Times in which I said, the age of consent for sex is way too.
Speaker 2: High, way too high.
Speaker 11: In many states, it was eighteen in California, it was eighteen in Florida.
Speaker 1: The age of consent shouldn't be eighteen.
Speaker 6: They shouldn't have a.
Speaker 11: Law which so violates the norms of societ. I mean, people are having sex at fifteen, sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 8: You can't imagine what hit the fan on that one.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 11: I was called a sexist, a horrible person by the left. So the age of consent has become incredibly a political.
Speaker 2: They're having sex at fifteen, sixteen seventeen. Yeah, it's apparently a shock to Dershowitz that this might be a hot button issue. That someone like Dershowitz saying, you know, perhaps the age of consent should be lowered to fifteen causes some people to get upset with him.
Speaker 3: Didn't he say fourteen?
Speaker 2: Probably? I forget the exact number, but I do think it was lower than fifteen that he argued for. He's probably trying to soft pedal it there as he's realized over time. Oh wait a minute, perhaps this wasn't such a good idea. You wouldn't believe what hit the fan. Oh, I believe it, Dershowitz, I'd believe it. I can imagine that people were a little upset that someone like you might be trying to get closer to their fifteen year old daughter.
Speaker 3: There's another clip on the board about him defending Epstein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna get to that in a second. We've got Pezevante seventy seventy six already read that, Brian de McCartney. Yes, the Perogi Nazi, that's what Dershowitz is dealing with. It's a horrifying ordeal for him. Let's take a look at this other clip of Dershowitz and Glenn back.
Speaker 11: Look, let me make two points that would be very controversial, and you may disagree with them completely. Jeffrey Epstein was not a pedophile. That term has a specific meaning. It means people who are sexually attracted to pre pubescent girls or boys that is eleven twelve years old. That's the definition of all psychiatrists and of the law. Epstein was interested in sixteen year olds, seventeen year olds, eighteen year olds. He was a bad person, did terrible, terrible things. The word pedophile is not a correct description of what he was.
Speaker 8: Number two, he was not a trafficker.
Speaker 11: Traffickers make money by selling and enslaving girls. What he did is he was a selfish guy who was having sex with all these sexual contact at least with all these sixteen seventeen year olds, and maybe maybe lending.
Speaker 1: Them to people like Prince Andrew. We don't know for sure.
Speaker 11: But he was not a trafficker in the true sense of the work.
Speaker 8: That's why there's no client list.
Speaker 11: There were no clients, and the.
Speaker 8: Others there was no there was no money being okay, oh that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the other he didn't work for the most SAD.
Speaker 11: I know that because I debriefed him when I was trying to make a deal for him back in two thousand and six seven, and he would have told me if he had a deal, if he was working with the government, because it would have helped him get a get a clear better deal.
Speaker 2: He didn't work for the mo SAD. I debriefed him. Yes, you can trust Alan Dershowitz known Zion to be honest about this notice, honest about what the Masade is up to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would have told me and gotten a good deal. You mean a better deal than the whole Just show up at night and sleep in the cell and then you can go out in the daytime. And you only have to do this for a short period when you can go because your intelligence, that deal, you could have gotten something better than that deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ignore what Jim Acosta said. Not Jim Acosta. Yeah, I can't remember the guys. I'm terrible with names, and Jim Acosta's on my mind. But ignore what was said about him being intelligence and was told to back off on the prosecution. Ignore that you can trust Alan Dershowitz and yeah, it's all this very lawyer like. Well, he was technically not this because there wasn't money exchange. He was technically not a pedophile because it has a very specific meaning. And just all right, Dershowitz Okay Mskovich, who co owns Good Parogi with that with his spouse Lily Rose, said they're experienperience. They experienced a surge of emotion when Dershwitz appeared at their tent last week because he's represented befriended several sexual predators and abusers, including Jeffrey Epstein. Miskevich added that when it gave them pause to sell to Dershowitz the Harvard Law Emeritis began to harass us, misgender me and film us without our consent misgender. I wonder what's going on there? Is this? Is this some kind of truon here? What's happening? Either way? Maybe maybe there's no good guys in this scenario. As for Dershiwitch's anti Semitism claims, Miskovich noted that they are Jewish and have immediate family members in Israel, noting that friends call them Rabbi krem if they have personal relationships with other rabbis on the island. Finally, we don't back down to bullies, no matter their size, Miskovich concluded the Tuesday Night post, Eh, you would think again, this is just Dershwitz claiming anti Semitism when it's Jewish guy or woman or something. Just adds to the insanity of this. Despite calling on others to shun good Parogi over their bigotry, Dershowitz joined the long line of customers on Wednesday after the market opened, most of whom were there to show their support for the vendor amid Drshowitz's legal threats. Poor Dershwitz. Dersha is starving he's been denied as Parogi's he's wasting away. Dershowitz made his way to the front of the line and claimed he was there to bring harmony back to the island, just as long as Miskevich acknowledged they were in the wrong. I mean, you're in an effort to try to restore community and to ask you to sell me parochi in the interest of keeping the island together, so we don't have to have two parogi stands. One for anti zion is the one for people who will sell to anybody. That's right. This island is about to fracture over parogi. The parogi is the only thing keeping this community together, and once that bond is broken, it's truly all over. It will spiral into chaos. It will collapse to a Mad Max style wasteland where everyone is forced to make their own parogies or buy from a parogi vendor, then matches their own political beliefs. It's truly amazing the amount the dramatic rhetoric Dershowitz uses here. This is this is still over Parogi's maw two is political reasons, a predicted class. It makes you wonder Khan think says, parogi is good.
Speaker 4: It is good.
Speaker 2: It's been many years since I've had parogi, but I did enjoy it when I had it.
Speaker 3: This story, specifically is making me want to get progy from.
Speaker 2: KWD sixty eight. Dershowitz has to get his points in before Maxwell names him for immunity. That's right, He's not gonna get parogi in prison. Except for the fact Dershwitz is never going to prison. No one like Dershowitz will ever see any serious consequences. This is probably the most serious consequence Dershowitz has faced in his entire life, which is why he's taking it so hard. C JP rumble, No island for you. That's right, no island for Dershowitz. Punished Dershowitz a man denied his perogi. At the same time, he came armed with the paperback version of one of his books that he wanted to give Miskovich, which he also know that yet personally signed. Who cares. This guy despises you, he hates you. This goes to show you what an egomaniacal, dweb neurotic loser Dershowitz is. I'm a big deal. Well, if I give him a signed copy of my book. Surely, surely this will mean something to him.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm kind of reminded of George Kastanza, like he never had a book, but if he did, that's exactly the sort of thing he would have done. I even brought you a signed copy of my novel, of my book.
Speaker 2: This was supposed to be the summer of dirsh. I'm very surprised that you're here because of the things that you've been saying about us and the business online. The good Progiy chef reacted, I really do not appreciate what you've been sharing in the last week. Dershowitz insisted that everything saying he said was true, prompting Miskovich to ask and provide proof that they're anti Semitic. Dershowitz pointed Amskovich's participation in a protest outside the island's Jewish Culture festival last year. Talia Winegarden, also Jewish, who helped organize that protest, pushed back on Dershwitz's generalization about the demonstration, claiming it was largely about taking a stand against genocide and oppression in Ghaza or here to reject the presence of someone who performs in fundraises for the Israeli occupation forces in the APEC lobbying group, condones violence against the Palistinian people and land in the name of Jewish safety, and denies ongoing genocide as an extension of our Jewish values. Supporters of Good Progue eventually began clamoring for Dershwitz t Lee while defending Miskovitch, leading the celebrity attorney to accuse them of bigotry and sparking an even louder argument. You just got to imagine these two Jewish guys yelling back and forth at each other as an entire crowd of onlookers just shouts dirsh go home, Alan, get out. My grandparents died in the Holocaust. Don't you call me an anti semi, one customer shouted, while another added, my Jewish culture is a history of resistance to genocide. We are not anti Semites. We stand against the oppression of all people. Meanwhile, as Mskovich begged der Schwitz to stop being a bully and calling them bigotsy grouse, you're the one who won't sell me my parogi.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: It's truly amazing to me that he's willing to go this far. For parogi. This must be the world's best parogi. This has to be like a delicacy, a truly marvelous creation. This man is willing to accept this kind of abuse, to take the slings and arrows of an entire crowd of people that despise him, simply for it. At this point, market goers bean enchanting time to go before the market manager stepped in and asked Dershowitz to leave, and the end, Dershowitz shuffled off without any parogi. Well, the crowd loudly applauded. This time at least the police did not get involved.
Speaker 12: This is.
Speaker 2: This is fun, but truly is this is It's hilarious. But Dershowitz is truly a despicable man, and the fact that this is the largest consequence that Dershowitz will probably ever see for his actions is a sad thing. It's made me laugh and I think we'll move on. But just the absurdity of this story is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long, long time. Night to the storm. Didn't he just violate attorney client privilege? Yeah, he's real trustworthy. You can trust Dershowitz. You can always trust Allan, he's a good boy. He would never do anything wrong. Bill and Hillary Clinton could face jail time if they refuse Epstein subpoena. This is from the Sun. The political power couple were due to their alleged Bill and Hillary Clinton could face jail time with their fuse subpoena. The political power couple was due to their alleged involvement with the convicted sex offender I Sweek. The Republican run House Overnight Committee Oversight Committee demanded interviews under oath for eight former top law enforcement officials. While the couple has hasn't officially responded to the subpoena. If they're refused, they could be held an attempt of Congress, just like Bannon. It breaks federal law to defy a subpoena, which is a legal document requiring an individual to appear in court or hand over specific documents, information, or answer questions. The real question is why do they think getting Bill Clinton on the stand matters. He's already lied under oath, He's been caught. I think he won't do it again. What does it matter? If someone doesn't comply with a subpoena, you can hold them in contempt of Congress with the Republican Attorney General. That's something that I think that the Clinton legal team is going to think long and hard about. Steve Bannon, a former advisor to President Donald Trump, was found guilty on July twenty twenty two. Trump blasts, we are still talking about this creep over Epstein as a mystery swirls around missing CCTV and client list. And of course Trump is desperate to get people to ignore his involvement, desperate to get people off of him, Willing to use again Russia Gate, Obama, the Clintons as a red herring, whatever it takes. Hey, won't you move on from this Epstein thing, or won't you at least refocus on Clinton and Obama? Hey, remember it was Obama by they are the ones that put my name on the Epstein list. And of course Steve Bannon was sentenced to four months in prison for the charges. But this is this is again, what's the point of getting Bill Clinton on the stand. These people lie continually. Let's take a look at this video here, it's FBI at Epstein.
Speaker 13: I It's late afternoon in the Caribbean and a drone is flying towards a small island.
Speaker 8: The drone approaches a white house with.
Speaker 1: A blue roof.
Speaker 13: It starts looking for a spot to peep inside.
Speaker 8: Why was the drone spying on this house, Well, it belonged to.
Speaker 13: Financier Jeffrey Epstein, who had died in a jail cell just two days before.
Speaker 2: Disgraced American financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell.
Speaker 13: Inside the house, the drone camera finds men and women wearing shirts that read.
Speaker 8: FBI and NYPD. They are raiding the place.
Speaker 13: They're boxing up evidence, but after a minute or two, the inside start covering the window up with cardboard sheets to stop the drone from peeping inside. Unperturbed, the drone sweeps up and over the house to the nearby jetty, where the agents and police officers are preparing to load evidence onto a boat. In Epstein's residences, they found lots of CCTV.
Speaker 1: Campers all over the place.
Speaker 13: Epstein used to record the behaviors that went on on his island, and therefore there probably are tapes around The evidence in the boxes collected that day from the island, and in similar ways at Epstein's mainland properties form what is now known.
Speaker 6: As the Full and complete Epstein files.
Speaker 8: We're still waiting to see the full and complete.
Speaker 13: Epstein files, and in the absence ofation, conspiracy theories sweep in flaps.
Speaker 8: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: The guy killed himself and now nobody's going to know.
Speaker 13: Even the person who flew the drone over Epstein's island got caught up in this. People online started speculating that the fugitive founder of McAfee antivirus software was the drones pilot. He denied it and then died by apparent suicide in a Spanish prison.
Speaker 8: In twenty twenty one.
Speaker 13: Which will certainly help deal with any conspiracy theories.
Speaker 8: I wanted to take another look at that drone.
Speaker 2: Footage many questions surrounding Jeff Epstein. Syrian girl says, if dirsh is willing to go this far on such a petty situation, makes me think it's the first time anyone ever dared say no to him. Yeah, that's what I think. That's what I was saying too. He's never experienced any real hardship, he's never had anyone tell him no, and so when a parogi vendor stands up, when a man stands up and says no, I will not sell you, Parogi Dershowitz loses his mind, nice of the storm. To sell or not to sell is his prerogative, Yes, his prerogative. As Jason points out, the House Oversight Committe announced the subpoenas just two weeks after Maxwell was interviewed by DOJ officials. And of course we've heard rumors of pardons floating around, and that's definitely something we could see happening. We could see Donald Trump pardon Gillain simply to cover for himself and use the Clintons to take that heat. Look, it was them. Don't you want to punish the Clintons? Remember when I promised to lock her up? What if we do that now? Maxwell, who's served three years of her twenty year sentence, was recently moved to a minimum security facility in Texas, And you have to wonder is this some kind of sign of good faith on some kind of deal that's being worked with her by Trump or his staff.
Speaker 3: As we point out before, it is a minimum security prison, which is a very nice country prison that specifically forbids any kind of recording devices being brought into the prison.
Speaker 2: So this could be a show of good faith or it could be a way of saying, you know, you're not there's no cameras where you are now, Gilaine, We're not gonna have to edit footage. If something were to happen to you.
Speaker 3: It's it could be both a carrot and a stick. This is a little bit of a or we ended.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit of a benefit, but also an implied warning. Congress doesn't want to talk to alex Acosta Epstein's sweet ar deal Alex Acosta. I knew it was Acosta, but I couldn't remember his first name. Notably, the committee did not subpoena Alex Acosta, the former US attorney who negotiated the controversial non prosecution agreement with Epstein. Acosta, who previously was Trump's labor secretary, wasn't named in a list of people the House committee subpoenaed. And again, if why wouldn't he be If they're actually trying to get to the bottom of it, why would he not be questioned? He's the one that specifically said I was told not to pursue this. He's intelligence leave it alone. Alice Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on Tuesday listed for former attorney general a former attorney's general, a former FBI director, former President Bill Clinton, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as people all subject to subpoenas form matters signed to Jeffrey Epstein. And of course, again, what does it matter. Even if you get these people on the stand, they will lie. They will lie, and nothing will be done to them for it. And even if they reviews the subpoenas, what's the largest penalty? They could face a few months in prison probably, and they would be put in a very cushy prison, I'm sure. However, not named of the news release was Alex Acosta, who was the US Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, whose secret non prosecution agreement with Epstein created a spark that has turned into an inferno of controversy nearly twenty years later. Cost also was President Donald Trump's Labor secretary during his first term. Makes you wonder was this some kind of payoff, Like, well, all right, here, you get this cushy job for what you've done. Victims of Epstein's sexual abuse are unhappy that Acosta was not among those subpoenaed. How can any genuine investigation for the federal government sweetheart deal with Epstein, including the extraordinary grant a blanket immunity to all his named and unnamed co conspirators. Omit alex Acosta, Epstein victim Jack Scarrolla asked in a statement in BC News, because it's not a real it's not a genuine investigation. Another Epstein victim attorney said, anyone familiar with the history of litigation's related Jeffrey Epstein knows from our decade and long fight to enforce the Crimes Victim's Rights Act that alex Acosta is an important person to subpoena in any quest for the truth. Relatives of Virginia Guphrey, one of the survivors of Epstein's abuse who died by suicide this year, reiterated Wednesday that the victims would be consulted and heard. First asked by NBC News, by Acosta was not subpoena, a committee spokesperson said by text message, but in a voice vote booth Republicans Democrats on Federal Law Enforcement sub Committee in July. It proved a motion offered by Scott Perry by unanimous consent, disdirecting the chairman issue targeted subpoenas to Bill and Hillary Clinton. James Comy Loretta Lynch, Eric Holder, Merrick Garland, Robert Mueller, William Barr, Jeff Sessions, and Alberto Gonzalez. Chairman Comer has now issued the subpoenas Rep. James Comer is the committee chairman. Public records show that Gonzalez that's Alberto Gonzalez, was a Costa's boss at the time the agreement was reached. Records also showed it was a Costa who first made the decision to pursue what many legal analysts have called a sweetheart deal to agree not to prosecute Epstein. The port says a Costa's top lieutenants went around the federal prosecutor investigating the case, the FBI, and the victims by making an offer for Epstein to plea to state charges. Prosecutor at the time, Marie Villafana was denied a meeting with a Costa by her immediate supervisors to explain her position in the strength of the case. She expressed her concerns and frustrations in an email to her supervisor at the time, Matt Menschel, about why an indictment was brought and why decisions were being made about a plea deal even after she says us attorney's office reassured her it would not cave into Epstein's attorney's report, says Acosta did not immediately respond to a request for comment. I wonder why was it.
Speaker 3: That Dorsha would set again that he would get a sweetheart deal. If he were a intelligence asset.
Speaker 2: You would have been given a sweetheart deal.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: It really makes you wonder, doesn't it. Trump faces Gilaine Maxwell conundrum publicly. President Trump is facing a Gilaine Maxwell problem. Publicly releasing testimony for Maxwell and associate of Jeffrey Epstein, who was convicted in twenty twenty one on sex trafficking charges, could help satisfy Trump supporters who've clamored for more transparency around the Epstein case, but further elevating Maxwell would keep the Epstein controversy front and center. After Trump and top GOP leaders in the House have spent weeks trying to tamp down the outrage among their own base, you can see why he's now dragging the Clintons into this. Hey, you guys hate the Clintons, right, What if we bring them back front and center? Would you like that? What if I were to put them in the crosshairs, put them directly beneath the wheels of this machine.
Speaker 3: Don't cooperate while they're going straight to prison.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: We're really going to lock her up this time. Trump has declined to rule out a pardon for Maxwell, saying only that he has the power to do it, but hasn't thought about her case. Do you really think that's believable at all? I don't.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hadn't given her any thought Maxwell. Oh you're still talking about that strang.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I had totally forgotten. How could y'all even remember her? The administration raised eyebrows by moving Maxwell to a lower security prison in Texas, and Trump has continually praised Deputy Attorney Todd Blanche, his former personal attorney, for sitting down with Maxwell for interviews. I didn't discuss it with him, but anything he talked about with her, or the fact that he did that not unusual.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Number One, and most importantly, is something that would be totally above board. CNN and Fox News reported that top administration officials, including Attorney General Pam Bondi, FBI Director Cash Betel, and Blanche, were set to join Vice President Vance at his residence Whenay night to discuss how to handle the ongoing Epstein's saga, among other topics. That's right, Gotta get JD. Vance in on this. Got to make sure that we get his opinion. Maybe we can get Peter Thiel's opinion through Vance as well. Some prominent Trump allies, and of course Trump himself, have for years pro to conspiracy theories about Epstein's death and claims that a clientless would reveal ties between Epstein and prominent Democrats, basically the entire party Trump and all his cronies. We're talking about the Epstein list, ran on it is. We're going to get that information for you. No, not gonna get anything, but the administration's interactions with Maxwell and Trump's own comments about her have kept interest in the case simmering. Of course, you saw Cash Fattel and Dan Bongino doing those interviews. You could just see Dan Bongino looked like he had just he was dying inside as he was giving it. It's like, uh, nothing to see here. No, No, he has no poker face. He's a terrible liar. I didn't know about it at all. No, I read about it just like you did. It's not a it's not a very common thing. Trump said when asked Tuesday if he'd approve the transfer. Of course, how long? How long are his fan club, his maga bass going to just believe everything? All the lies he spills, Everything he says is questionable. Sources caution that Trump oo famously in twenty twenty said he wished Maxwell well must tread carefully and how he handles her case to avoid it creating a larger controversy. The President wants to move on, but they may come out with something slightly more transparent, a little more meat on the bone. The White House ally said, that's right, a little more meat on the bone. Maybe we give them just a little bit more. These people will shut up, leave us alone. You guys care about this pedophile Jeffrey Epstein in our ties to him, grow up a Syrian girl. Trump forgot, forget this Epstein creep, and I'll give you Clinton Obama even throwing a few UFOs exactly. They're just trying to sweeten the deal. Oh what if we give you this now? How about that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: So the storm, I wonder if they have a copy of the binders with the files in the National Archives, I would now that's something to look into. And of course I would be surprised if there's anything in those binders at all, anything of value. Malania Trump earns groveling apology from James Carville. Where's the Lady and Malania Trump triggered another public apology from the media on Thursday, after a Democratic operative launched a false claim. Democratic strategist James Carvell was forced to apologize for accusing her of being introduced to Donald Trump by convicted financier and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Took a look at what they complained about, and we took down the video and edited out those comments. The episode message read, noting that they received a letter from the First Lady's lawyer. I also take back these statements and apologize. Apologize. The message from Carville concluded, Now, of course we do know that Milania was both around Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein. You can see those pictures of her with them and the way she looks at Epstein, so there's something there. There's something going on. We don't want to get sued by the First Lady. Of course. The video was labeled on YouTube as the Epstein Connection between Trump and Milania, which was promptly removed and edited after hearing from the first lady's lawyer, Missus. Trump posts drew praise from her legions of fans on social media. It's truly amazing that the magabase is still just clapping like seals. Wow, Lania really showed them, didn't she. There's literally pictures of her with Trump and Epstein together. Well, I think that's enough talking about Dershowitz and the ongoing Jeffrey Epstein's saga. It was a fun time cataloging the uh the perogi perils of Dershowitz. But we must move on. Let's take a little bit of a look at Pharma, and then of course we have Gerald Celente joining us at eleven o'clock. We are going to take a quick break, though KWD sixty eight says Trump attorney, having involved Maxwell questioning by dog. Nothing to see here, No, there's never anything to see. Why would you think there's something to see? In fact, you know, all my most loyal supporters say there's nothing to see at all. All right, we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be back with what's happening at Pharma, and then at eleven we'll be joined by Jerald Slente. So stay with us.
Speaker 1: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Night Show, analyzing the globalists. Next move in indevid natural you're listening to the David Knight Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks. Of course, we're going to be joined by Dreds Linda in just a few minutes. First we've got solo Cat nineteen eighty says Milania was an under age Epstein girl. Trump probably bought her from him. There's definitely something very fishy about that entire relationship and where Milania came from. I want to remind you all that if you'd like to support the show, if you find value in it, you can go to Davidknight dot news see the avenues to support there. There is zell cash app, the po Box, which is David Knight Peobox nine nine to four, Kodak tennessee three seven, seven sixty four. There's also subscribe Star dot com, forward Slash the David Night Show. We've got a lot of different tiers there. One of them fits your budget. We asked that you do sign up and support the show. There's also Trends Journal dot com, of course, which is put together by Gerald Celente who will be joining us. With promo code night, you get ten percent off and that works out to you two dollars and fifty cents a week. What else can you get for that kind of price? And the level of the amount of information Jerald puts into each Trends journal is incredible. It's a massive publication. There's Davidknight dot Gold where if you go through us lets Tony Know and you can start accumulating gold or silver through Wolfpack. You can also just do one off purchases. There is RNC store dot com with promo code nite. You get ten percent off there as well, and start taking control of your own health and hopefully stay outside of the medical industrial complex. At Homestead Products dot shop or the promo code Night, you get ten percent off their high quality, handmade made in America products have got all different kinds, whether it's soap or freeze dried food. There's many, many different products, some of them maybe things that you will find very useful. And jackloss in Books dot com, or you can go to get the Civil Defense Manual and start learning how to protect yourself in uncertain times. Of course, you want to think aps radio for carrying the show as well Apsradio dot Com. We don't have that much time to get into the pharmast stuff. We're about to be joined by Gerald. But I as I was doing some brief scrolling of Twitter this morning, I like to see if there's anything major that's worth talking about. I came across something that I wasn't able to fully verify but seems to be true. It seems like one of the people that worked on the moderna COVID vaccine is a furry. Their entire Twitter profile is locked down, but you can see they've got a avatar there of some sort of dog or something or other in a lab coat. These are the type of people that have infiltrated our stem networks.
Speaker 3: I've seen stuff about, but I've actually heard that that's really common amongst a lot of people in that field of a pharma.
Speaker 6: You know, the.
Speaker 3: Bile I forget what they're called, but you know, the people making these drugs overwhelmingly are.
Speaker 2: These these extreme deviant weirdos. Furries, of course, being the people that dress up in fur suits and do all kinds of sexually deviant behaviors.
Speaker 4: There is a.
Speaker 2: Laundry list, a litany of furraries that have been exposed for some of the most disgusting things you can imagine, which I won't detail here, but this just went to show. I saw it this morning and I just could not believe my eyes. Just again, these are the people that are conducting these sorts of tests that are involved. And if you think, if they're this deviant and this gross, they have no decency, they have no morals, and they have no qualms when it comes to what they will push on people.
Speaker 3: I mean, pushing out the vaccine that's caused all these horrible health things was also kind of a giveaway.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like, if this is the type of person that gets in there, it's no surprise that they'll do that sort of thing. Like that's it's just another canary in the coal mine. These people are degenerate, weirdos. As I said, we're about to be joined by Gerald Silentte, so we will take another quick break and when we come back, Gerald will be joining us. I'm eager to get his take on what's been going on with the economy. So stay with us, folks, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks. Joining me now is Gerald Soilente of Trends Journal Trends Journal dot com. And of course, as I said earlier, if you go to Trends Journal dot com and use promo code night at check out, you get ten percent off of the Trends Journal and that works out to be two dollars and fifty cents a week. And you can't get that kind of value anywhere else. So thank you for joining us, Gerald.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you, But of course you could subscribe to the toilet Paper of Record, the New York sline you ready. New York Times revenue jumps nine point seven. The company added two hundred and thirty thousand digital subscribers in the second quarter. It now has eleven point eight eight million total subscribers. A piece of crap. The last two days we didn't get one trend worthy article from the toilet paper Record. They call themselves the paper Record. Again, it's a toilet paper. It's only good to use that paper to wipe. But you know what, and if we add more subscribers, if the people would put their money where their mouth is, it would be a different world. I am getting blacklisted from everyone I used to be on Alex Jones for years, for years like your dad. Nope, took me off. I used to do an hour every week for years. Took me off. I won't suck up the Trump about down to the planeteer guy bendover for Musk. Get him out of here, Get him out of here. We get the hate mail that I'm getting for coming out against Israeli genocide is off the charts. That little arrogant boy, Greg Hunter, I think they misspelled it. Here is Greg Hunter. I used to be on USA Watchdog all the time. You should see the emails that he's sent me because I'm against Israeli genocide. Stupid crap like only if a mass would stop attacking? What are you talking about? Only if amos would stop attacking? According to Lanced. According to Lanced is the English you know health organization. Nearly two hundred, not sixty thousand Palestinians are dead, buried under the rubble, demolishing the whole place. And now they're taking over the West Bank, which was the objective from the beginning. Oh, calm down, seventy We don't like you when you get angry. We are little boys and girls still in kindergarten. So you'd be proper as they're slaughtering all these people and starting them to death and demolishing everything and stealing their land. Now you'll be a good little boy. Hey, remember when you went to school, I had just sitting like this on a desk, right, always under control. Going back to show the facts in your trends, general, let's go back to March twenty twenty four. Jared Kushner, Trump's son in law quoted the gods of property. Quote is very valuable waterfront property. And he says to move the palace Estenians into the Negev Desert. Yep, Oh, Jared Kushtien, you mean when the net Yahoo used to come to America State at his parents' house that gun. Yeah, it's a Zionist club in charge. I'm tiny hearing your fairy tales. Zionism is a political movement, look it up, invented by Theodore Herzel, some clown boy from Eastern Europe in the eighteen nineties. And all you people that call yourselves you evangelical Christians? What christ you believe in? Hey got sown? How about thou shot not kill all you Bible believers? Oh no, God told Abraham three thousand, five hundred years ago that this land me wrong to the Jewish people. Yeah, God had locked yours since and after never spoke to anybody. I gotta believe your fairy tale as you're slaughtering these people. And now you saw the news. You saw the news net. Yahoo's now coming out. Yeah, this is hot. It's Israeli newspaper. Just kept before I got on again. Germany Bar's military exports to Israel for use in Gaza. Chancellors says, hey, got so, what took you so long? How about the United States? Hey, everybody, get to work. Get to work. I want your tax money. I want your tax money so I can give it to Israel so that you can slaughter people. All right, now, get to work. Oh and we're giving him almost four billion dollars a year, brought to you by that other sline. Paul arrogant, little nothing of a clown, the nobel piece of crap prize win a Barack Obama. He's the one that started giving Israel three point eight billion dollars every year. It's uh and tens of billions of dollars of weapons bombs to kill these people. Calm down, Si Lenty, You know more people would listen to you, if, if you, if you only spoke proper and just get to see in your head. Everybody a Monopolitano, born in the Bronx. You got it, grew up in the Bronx, got it. It's a different world, you got it. Don't mess with me, very kind to you. Don't mess with me. People lost it, man, there's no fighters out there anymore. I am totally disgusted. They're saying that right now, they're gonna take over Gaza. It was the plan from the beginning. Oh oh, they call the people by the way that steal land in the West Bank settlers. Hey, how about invaders? How about in violation of the Geneva Convention and Article two fort of the United Nations. Oh, I cant hell out here, solenty. God gave us that land. And these, by the way, are all every every every leader of Israel is an Eastern European. They're not Semites. Semites are from the Mesopotamia region, Palestinians. The Semites. Oh, what's what's uh net yah Israel name? Milakowski? What was the big Goorian's reel name? Green? And what are they Ashkar Nazis?
Speaker 8: Look it up?
Speaker 6: A s h k E n a z I Kazards Ashkar Nazis, and that the Nazis are in control of Israel.
Speaker 2: It's as you was talking about, the the sweetheart deal they've gotten when it comes to the amount of money we give them, the way it operates, just the fact that if they were to take it another way, they'd have to be given some kind of oversight. So they get it, I believe, as a loan. But then the US government chooses to forgive that loan every single time, and so there's no oversight. We don't have, We don't get to say in what they do with it. They get to take all that money and utilize it for whatever purpose they see fit, which of course we see is the destruction of Gaza. I'm sure you've seen it, but there was a video that came out recently of I believe it was in Egypt, aired on Egyptian television, where they were showing what has been done to Gaza and the level of destruction. It seems like there's more city that has collapsed than there is city standing. And as you point out this, they continually under report the number of people that.
Speaker 4: Have been killed.
Speaker 2: Two hundred thousand is shed is the more likely number of people that have been killed and buried underneath the rubble, and it's hundreds, you know, over a hundred nearly two hundred people killed, I believe daily. Yeah, and it's just a it is a slaughter and ongoing slaughter that so many people in the United States just don't seem to care about. There's like, yeah, well, you know, the Gazans are savage, they're they're Muslim, and so you know, who cares. There are bad people. I'm not saying that, you know, Islam makes for I don't support Islam as a religion. I don't support you know, the uh uh, you know, Islamification of America. But that doesn't mean they're not entitled to their own country, that they aren't entitled to govern themselves and how they see fit and not be attacked and murdered. We don't support those kinds of tactics no matter who it happens to. I wouldn't support it if it was you know, Gaza had the upper hand and they were doing it to Israel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know all the religions. What's your favorite crusade? You like the first and I like the eighth, I mean, it's a lot of crap. You know, they use this religion stuff is an excuse to kill people. It's all a religion.
Speaker 2: Alut the crusades that has been used for very pose.
Speaker 6: Ready you talk about the Americans not caring again. This is from Ahadatz, Israeli newspaper which we subscribe to. We pay to go to it. This is from August fifth. Large majority of Israeli Jews untroubled by reports of famine and Gaza poll finds all right, yeah, here's another one. Israeli forces and this was yesterday. Israeli forces kill one hundred and thirty five in Gaza over twenty four hours, including eighty seven people attempting to get aid. Another five people starve to death. Dude, Israeli placka. This is from World Socialist website. Investigative report exposes Microsoft support for israel war crimes in Gaza in the West Bank. The unprecedented integration of Microsoft with the war crimes of the Israeli military exposes the increasingly central role played by and correspondence of interest between giant global tech corporations and the strategic aims of US imperialism in the ongoing genocide, ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people. And it goes on to say this is a report that was in The Guardian that they wrote about and how Microsoft is in total total coordination with the United States and Israel, watching every Palestinian everything they're doing, giving them all the details where to bomb, went to bomb and how to bomb.
Speaker 2: I saw a story that's coming out in the UK that the plane they've been flying reconnaissance missions for Israel, they'd been saying they hadn't been, but one of the pilots forgot to turn off a transponder. It seems like they're able to confirm that the UK had been giving Israel intelligence and working with them on what is happening in Gaza. And it's just it's amazing the amount of influence that Israel has over both our country, the UK. All these countries are seemingly at their behest and doing their bidding, not willing to say anything. I'm sure that you've seen it. But Marjorie Taylor Green came out and said that APAK is breaking the law by not registering as a foreign group of lobbyists. I'd like to get your opinion on that. See what you think there.
Speaker 6: She's one hundred percent correct, and they command they just went after it. You ready for this, yes, net Yahoo hosts twenty APAX sponsored House Republicans in Israel. This is two days ago. Israel Prime Minister Benjamin at Yahoo said on Wednesday that he hosted in the delegation of House Republicans who were in Israel on a trip organized by pro Israel lobby group APEK. Quote Prime Minister Benjamin oft Yaho yesterday evening met with APAC organized delegation or Republican members of the Congress, Yah, whose office said in a statement again, it's not net Yahoo, it's Milikowski. The prime ministers briefed the members of Congress on the war in Gaza and commented on the issue of humanitarian assistance and the men campaign and the terrible campaign waged by Hamas against the state of Israel. According to punch Bowl News, about twenty House Democrats are also headed to Israel during the recess on APAX sponsored trip. The strong show of support for Israel from his so many US lawmakers comes as Israel is regularly massacring over one hundred Palestinians a day in Gaza, and it keeps going on, and the little slime balls that are there are like that guy, Fine, that fat slob from Florida, one little piece of scum after another, and they sell the ballooning how many times? Yeah, Israel has the right to defend themself. Nobody else does. Get that in your head? Israel Kabaman kill anybody they want. But did they chosen people? I forgot, you know, I want to hear that crap either, just a guinea from the Bronx chosen people. Listen to Naomi Wolf, a Jewish woman. She said, that's a lot of crap. Basically, did We're not the chosen people? God doesn't choose people by your religion, chooses you buy your deeds and actions. He's a Jewish person saying, it's a lot of belonging to chosen people. Again, it's a packer's control of this country. What did Trump got over one hundred million dollars from Sheldon Nagelsen before the lousy guy named Rottenhill died? Oh, and he moved the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and said to Israel, hey, you know that land you stole, the Golden Heights was serious yours? What happened in the last election his wife Mary Natolsen. According to the numbers, over two hundred million dollars she gave Trump. It's a Zionist regime and by the facts, nothing more than a political movement and a storm. Google it up.
Speaker 2: It has been. It has been incorporated and twisted into this into you know, evangelical theology to the point where they see it as being central almost where if you don't support Israel in its quest to stamp out all of its neighbors, then you are not a Christian. And it's been something that I've seen in my lifetime expand you know, it was kind of there when I was a kid, but you know, it wasn't seen as this hardcore line in the sand from what I remember. But now it's just this, you will you support Israel. They can do whatever they want, and it doesn't matter how many pictures you see of these starving children. These people won't budge on it.
Speaker 6: Nope.
Speaker 2: And it blows my mind that they're so completely blind to it, so uncaring about the suffering that these people are going through. You can again, it seems like every single day there's a new video or picture of some poor man or woman holding their child that has been killed. And I can't understand how someone couldn't be moved by that. Couldn't you know, can't look at that and say this is wrong, this is evil?
Speaker 6: And again, these wars are brought to you by draft dodgers, Little Joe Biden four or five draft deferments, Trump five draft deferments. I got a bosper on his eyicle. Lets you go to them. They love war? How about that little fat slobby boy Lindsey Graham couldn't fight his way out of paper bag. And by the way, when the Israel War began after Hamas attacked on October seventh, twenty twenty three, fat boy Graham called it a religious war. Okay, I'm an American. You tell me to get involved in religious war? What's that to do with?
Speaker 1: Men?
Speaker 6: Hey, I get this city ahead? What if I don't believe your religion? Could you handle that? Not telling you to believe in mine? Don't you tell me I gotta believe in yours? All right? Oh? Why? How dare you? How? I'm Lindsey Graham. I'm a little fat slab boy from North Carolina that they quote all the time.
Speaker 2: Lindsey Graham has never seen a war he didn't support, never seen a war he didn't love.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden said he was a Zionist.
Speaker 2: The entire government seems to be. This seems to be one of the few things that the majority of our government can unite around, is the Zionist support for Israel. Anything else. Getting them to agree on it is borderline impossible. It's like pulling teeth. But when it comes to Israel, those in power are generally falling along the same consensus. You've got a few people that don't support it, but as a general rule, there fringe wackos on the left side that are, you know, some kind of Marxist communists, and they only don't support Israel because they see it as some kind of oppress or hierarchy. They don't support it. You know, if Israel was the smaller nation and being oppressed the other way, they'd be fine with them doing whatever it takes. They don't support it for any or they don't oppose it for any sort of moral objection. And it's just the fact that this is again just the fact that there's so many children dying. Oh and just the lack of care. Oh, that's what it continually comes back to.
Speaker 6: For me, you're just telling them you have no idea the hate mail that I'm getting again, we are one afternoon. They're getting blacklisted from everybody, not everybody, a lot of shows, to be honest.
Speaker 2: It's it's one of those things where again they'll say, you know, if you say something along the lines like well, there's a lot of people of Jewish descent that are in the media and they have they control a lot of that, you know, they'll blacklist you for saying that. It's like, well, how can you say you don't have that much influence when you're able to blackball anyone that opposes your agenda from the media. What's going on here. It's not a hateful thing to say. It's not something hateful to point that out. It's not that you hate Jewish people. You've talked about how many times, you know, so many people from your life that you owe a lot to were Jewish and you love them dearly. It's not that you're opposed to these people's individuals. It's this ideology. It's not about the race of the person.
Speaker 6: That's like me being an Italian and hating Mussolini. How dare you? How dare you hate Mussolini a fascist, you got, I mean, that's stupid. And again, every one of my Jewish friends, five of them are totally opposed to what's going on, totally opposed. And one of them said, from the beginning, this is all about Israel stealing the land in Goza one from the beginning again and one of them, Eldad beIN AI's in Israeli, you know, one every day they're totally totally Just look what just happened. They arrested forty Jewish people in front of Trump Taler last week. We're protesting. You know, this is serious. By the way, going back to Israel, invented by Zionists. This is your trends journal, back when it used to be quarterly. Now it's a weekly. This is two thousand and four, Crusade two thousand, all right, let my report of it. While the seeds of Crusades two thousand had been planted in full view of the world and all those watching could have anticipated the eventual harvest, the memories of what had happened and what would occur had been fobbed by rigid ideology, fanatical religiosity, patriotic fervor, government propaganda, and ulterior motives. When we first forecast Crusades two thousand, over a decade ago, we wrote, quote the formal battle lines for the new crusade had been drawn when Israel was created in nineteen forty eight. We go on to say, regardless what England's reasons or intentions were, self serving or otherwise, Crusades two thousand was set in motion by the nineteen seventeen Balfour Declaration that laid the foundation for Israel. Quote, His Majesty's government views with favor the establishment in Palestine. So all you fat males that say there was no Palestine, go back to nineteen seventeen in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this objective. Hey, wait a minute, His Majesty's government, you mean a murderous crime syndicate that morons and imbeciles call a royal family where a son never sets on the British umpire. We slaughter people all over the world and steal anything we want for any reason. You have to say it properly. You call them a royal family, you dress them up in their costume make sure you balance kiss their hands when they're all dressed up right? What the hell is His Majesty's government doing over there in Palestine? Who is he to decide? Oh? I forgot the roth Childs. Yeah, that's who the letter was sent to. The wroth Childs. They're in control. Still are the money pounds? What do you got? Depending on the numbers, about seven million Jewish people in the United States. Look at the power that they have. They unite and again a lot of them are opposed to it, but they got the money behind them. As we say in the Bronx Money Talks, b s Walks, Balfour Declaration, you're making up this crap. I gotta swallow this crap. As I said, if I love these guys, you know the King of you know Belgium, the king, the king, what king? If they are Italian, you'd call ma mafia. They make up this royal family crap and people believe it. What royal family. You're a bunch of murderers and thieves. And don't forget to roll out the red carpet every time these politicians go to a well at the red coppet well, these little clown boys dressed up the Draang costume saluted, what the hell you're doing?
Speaker 2: The fact that there it's always struck me as that so many people are obsessed with the British royal family, or the fact that you know, oh, the President is meeting with the Queen of England today. Who cares Queen? What does it matter. We fought a war so we didn't have to listen to the British, so we didn't have to pay attention to what the queen or the king says. Why are so many people interested in that? And it's just.
Speaker 6: The genocide slaves, there's still in kindergarten, right, is still in kindergarten. They call people in the government, officials in authorities, the official pieces of crap.
Speaker 2: They the arrested development of the American population is truly heartbreaking to see their inability to care about anything on a deep level. The number of tab Lloyd's just whatever, anytime I go to the grocery store, just whatever is on the front page of these magazines is utterly worthless. Not a single one of them covering anything of substance, nop and just that's all that people care about, just their entertainment, Like if just something to distract them for the next five minutes. They're incapable of focusing on anything and devoting themselves to a cause.
Speaker 6: I have a wonderful, wonderful friend, great lady lived in Germany at the top of the top, welcoing to a good anyway. She repeats all the propaganda sches she hears on the news, and then I start telling you the facts. I had no idea about it. I had no idea about it. I had no idea. I was on Russia Today yesterday with their Richard Sanchez and talking about this is the magazine again when it was a quarterly. Now it's a weekly. It's not print anymore because sold two hundred pages a week, and it's well digital. You could read it, you could listen to It's the different languages, on and on, printed out. So happy that guy is. This is the United States overthrow the democratically elected government the Victor Yanikovich in Ukraine in twenty fourteen. The article in here is written by doctor Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Treasury Secretary under Ronald Reagan. Washington is driving the world to the final war, and he goes on to say over here, Washington concluded that Russia needed to be confronted with or distracted by problems that will leave the Russian government less confident or able to count a walk. Washington's aggressiveness aggression elsewhere Ukraine presented the perfect opportunity for Washington to advance the sage monic agenda. In a speech at the National Press Club last December, this is December twenty thirteen. Google it up. Victoria Newland at the National Press Club in December, Assistant Treasury Secretary Assistant excuse me, Secretary of State Victoria Newland boasted that Washington had invested over five billion dollars in non governmental organizations in Ukraine to teach democracy. People have no idea of the United States to overthrow the government, none at all. So I'm saying to you, this is a very intelligent woman, but they don't spend the time learned. When the Afghan War began after nine to eleven, ninety percent of the people's followed the crap coming out of the moronic little clown boy's mouth, George W.
Speaker 1: Bush.
Speaker 6: We're going to get that guy with Solomin Waden ded a warf. And there's another thing that people have no idea about Osamomban Lad who brought us O Solombon laud the peanut farmer. Jimmy Catta, that's right. What happened was Russia got involved in the Ukraine War when the Taliban was taking over Afghanistan. Before the Taliban came in, Afghanistan was a very advanced, culturally, culturally philosophic nation. The Russians try to stop the Taliban, and a slimeball made Rotten Hell Razinski from Poland. Yeah, that was called right hand warmonger. They supported the Mujia Harden who's the head of the Mujahadin Sama bin Lad. That's right.
Speaker 2: I forget which one it is.
Speaker 6: To stop Russia to support the democratic government of Afghanistan. Everybody looks up to that slime ball piece of scum, Jimmy Kata. Oh, the guy that first pushed for interstate banking. That's right. It was no interstate banking before. It was only intrast state banking. Bank of America. Oh, that was only in California. And then that other piece of scum finally Bill Clinton made it happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember, this is the Jimmy.
Speaker 6: Carter that deregulated the airline industry. When I was a young guy, I started flying first class nineteen seventy four. I worked for a corporation. Everybody's dressed up. They rolled a roast down, which you like a roast lobster thermberdoor. I'm only flying from Chicago to Las Vegas anyway. He deregulated the airline industry. There were hundreds of airlines back Branith, Northwest, Alleghany moaw Panan Eastern, one after another, all gone. Now you got four companies on the whole thing. He deregulated. A piece of scum. I'll never forget his name, Alfred Khan Khn. I call him con Khan khan Man, an arrogant piece of scum. Hey, I'm a professor, Ricordell you yeah, yeah right, one of those that Jimmy Carter, a slime ball piece of scum that people look up to. Every president of my lifetime, the only one that I have respect were two of them. Kennedy is Farewell Is addressed to graduating students at Washington University nineteen sixty three June, all about peace and how we should not hate the people in the Soviet Union. More of them suffered during World War Two, than anybody else on earth. He goes on to say they lost their homes, their factories, their farms, the equivalent of Chicago to the East coast. He said, these are very kind and advanced people. We should not go to war with them, because if we do, remember this is nineteen sixty three, life on earth will be destroyed in twenty four hours, and generations after generations will suffer. That was in June, July, August, September, October, November. Jack get dead. They killed them. He was a peace The other one did some good things and bad things like all of us. Is Dwight D. Eisenhower, five star General, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces and detern president. He warns the American people that the military industrial complex is robbing the nation or the genus of the scientists, where the labors in the future of the children. And here we are. This is also the Eisenhower. He was a president of Columbia University and they talked him into running. You can look it up, he said. Any man seeking the office of president is either an egomaniac or crazy. And here we got it crazy in front of your eyes. Look at one piece of scum after and by the way, this was a T shirt that I did when Bill Clinton first ran for office in nineteen ninety two. You see it, Beware is slick Willie.
Speaker 2: That's a great design. I wanted to briefly touch And I know, talking about the Musja Hadeen, I believe it's Rambo, one of the Rambo movies. At the end of it, they had a text that pops up that says, this film is dedicated to the brave fighters of the Mujia Hadeen. And they had to re edit that movie and take that out of the ending because of course, over time, you know, the muja Hadeen you know, turned into the Taliban and we're like, oh, those are our enemies now. So they had to go in and change their propaganda after the fact. And it just is one of those things where the American people, most of them probably don't remember that, don't ever remember that happening.
Speaker 6: But again, people don't know anything. And again I just read to you from hah Etz, Israeli newspaper. Are you talking about the American people? Large majority of Israeli Jews untrouble by reports of famine gossip. It's the mentality of the people they follow their leaders, they follow the propaganda. It's not only America. Like I say, what's your favorite war? You like a Peloponnesian War? No? I like one hundred war? Oh the war Roses, that was a love to do. Again, what's your favorite crusade? This stuff is going off.
Speaker 2: Ever, I'd also like to get your opinion on Trump's response to Medvedev and sending the nuclear subs towards Russia and just his ego, as you said, were ruled by egomaniacs and maniacs. Yep, And just this is completely you know. Medvedev just turns his own words back against him and says, don't go down the Sleepy Joe road. And Trump loses it. Yeah, has to send nuclear subs out.
Speaker 6: That's stupid. We have a nuclear war. It's gonna be either life on earth. Oh no, I'm gonna build a you know thing. Don't over your bunker. You all your life would be great when you get out. How stupid could you be? And again, let's go back there. He's going to be supposedly meeting with Putin. Right, there's no way, no how that Russia is going to give up what they got. They got, They took over twenty percent of the land from Ukraine. The land that they took, by the way, is occupied by mostly people of Russia nationality. People have no idea that the Azovs are a Nazi group in Ukraine that are running the show have from the beginning. They slaughtered over fifteen thousand people in the don Bas region. Don Boss is right next to Russia in part of Ukraine. Fifteen thousand of them before or Putin had the military invaded it started the war on February twenty fourth, twenty twenty two. Over fifteen thousand was slaughtered by the Ukrainians. They kept asking him to stop it, stop and stop it. They wouldn't stop it. There's no way. And then they talk about about Russia taking Crimea. Crimea has been a part of Russia forever. And they had a vote twenty fourteen in Crimea, ninety six percent of the people voted to leave Ukraine and go at Russia. But and the voting by that international organization that does this totally the legit. They're not going to give up Crimea, They're not going to give up the land they've taken. There's not going to be a peace deal. Go back again, we write about this each week in the magazine, The Trench Journal. Go back and listen to how many times Trump said there's going to be a ceasefire deal in Israel between Hamas and Israel. We said no, people have no idea. Go back to March eighteenth, there was a ceasefire deal. Israel violated it, and that's when they cut off all the food going into gossip. And then from that point on they kept saying that wick korf Kerk, whatever his name is, kept there's going to be a peace deal, going to be a peace deal. As Israel kept ramping up the war's saying the same thing now is not going to be Oh and let's go back to the Biden administration. Remember the Ukrainian counter offensive that was going to be so successful that we sent over two hundred and fifty billion dollars billion to keep the wall going. Oh, you don't talk about the unsuccessful counter offenses. No, we won't talk about that. Shut the hell up, silinting. They so propaganda.
Speaker 2: It is again, as you pointed out, Crimea was part of Russia. They voted to go back to Russia. And the vast majority of Americans have no clue about any of that. They haven't paid any attention to it, and they've got no interest in learning.
Speaker 6: Nope. The Again, but it's not only Americans, is what I'm saying. It's the average person.
Speaker 4: Yes, they have.
Speaker 2: They're fully in tuned with whatever the mainstream, whatever their news sources wherever they live. You know, if it's the US, maybe it's Fox or CNN. If it's the UK, maybe it's the Sun or whatever other papers are there, and they just they pick a news source and that's where they get their information from.
Speaker 6: Again, this is could you see this thing of it? Socio Olympics two thousand and fourteen, This is just before the United States overthrew Yannikovich's government security expert. It's not if, but when for Socioolympics terror attack. Talking about how they use propaganda, they taught the American people to fear Russia. This is before they attacked. Under the we wrote. Leading up to the Socioolympics, media and government officials warned of looming terror attacks, hotels and disrespit repair, filth, yellow drinking water, and homophobes everywhere. The propaganda campaign prime Americans to view Russia unfavorably. Remember this is weeks before they overthrow the government. I'm gonna read this is from Yahoo News when it used to be big security expert. It's not if, but when for socio Olympics terror attack. Now, remember the average person, they get into the Olympics, they're into this stuff. They're listening to this. Veteran security consultant Bill Rathbourne veteran security wrath Born crap Born hopes that he's wrong about the upcoming Winter Olympics of Russia, but he has more than a hunch that he's not. Quote, the security threat is higher than it's ever been in the h story of the Olympic Games, Rathbourne told Yahoo News. In my opinion, it's not a matter of whether there will be some incident, it's just a matter of how bad it's going to be. That's how they brainwashed.
Speaker 2: The peak, right, this continual Well, something is going to happen. You need to be afraid this.
Speaker 6: You got it hate the Russians, and then they launched the war, so they had to hate going on there already, and then we've gone to write that the propaganda campaign was a resounding success. USTv ratings fell twelve percent from those of the Whimper Olympics in Vancouver four years earlier. The Gallup poll in early February showed sixty percent of Americans viewed Russia unfavorably, the most since nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: And of course Hollywood had that entire time period where every bad guy and every film was basically some sort of Russian agent. They all had the Eastern European accent, and they love to make them the back. I think it was. I think at Red Dawn even the Russians are the bad guys. It's been many years since I've seen that, but there was an entire you know, it seems like decade or more where every single time you needed a bad guy, Russia was the go to. Yep, I want to, like I said before, I want to get your opinion on what's going on with the economy real quick. Since we've only got about fifteen minutes left, We've got a comment here from Guard Goldsmith. He says, a great chat with Rick Sanchez, Gerald, great conversation on RT. So thank you, Guard, And if you all are watching and want to go see that, it's on RT, look up Gerald Slinte. Rick Sanchez should be able to find it there But as I said, I want to get your opinion on what Trump said about the CEO of Intel and how he says he's highly confer and must resign, and just the level of pressure he's just the way he spouts off and feels like he's entitled to Again, he's a dictator.
Speaker 6: Going back to the economy, there's thing, for instance, with India, if they buy Russian oil fifty percent tariffs and India is going to keep buying it. You see again, we put the facts in the Trends Journal as to why they're going to keep buying Russian oil and they don't care about the tariffs. Only two percent of India's GDP is related to exports to the United States. It adds up to them almost nothing. They're going to become more and more self sufficient. We are looking for a dot com bust. They've overinvested, saying us over and over again they've overinvested. And by the way, we call the dot com bust. Back in nineteen ninety nine, right here dot Com, we said it would bust by the second quarter two thousand, and it didn't March of two thousand. They'llver invested in these companies trends are born, they grow, they mature, reach old age, and die. Officially, the AI trend began in twenty twenty two. It's only three years old. It's an infant. You don't invest all your money into there. Going back to slick Willy Clinton, tracking trends, you make connections between different fields. We say opportunity misses those who view the world through the eyes of their profession. So let's go back to Clinton bringing China into the World Trade Organization. What does that have to do with AI? Before China got into the World Trade Organization in two thousand, ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college. Now almost seventy percent one point four billion Chinese, three hundred and forty seven million Americans. Young people are totally AI high tech addicted. These are very smart people. They're going to college to learn and do everything they can in the AI world. Let's go back to January this year. Deep Seed. What's a deep Seed? Oh, it's an AI company from China. Oh, we don't only cost US six million dollars to build this, and now the Chinese AI, by the way, is the most used in the world. It didn't cost us one hundred million, and we don't need those big nvidio chips. We use small ones. China is going to lead the world in AI. They've way over invested in these AI companies in the United States is going to be a dot combust. Number two. Gold and as you well know everybody knows, we've been very bullish on gold. Our top trend for twenty twenty four. One of them was the Golden Year for gold, going up twenty seven percent between twenty January twenty twenty four and December twenty twenty fourth. It's gone up another twenty eight percent this year. Let's go back Trump economy, slow down. You saw the job numbers. You fired the woman from the Department of Labor Statistics or whatever was because of allows you. Job numbers they're reporting again. We write in the Trends Journal, week after month after month, year after year, the jobs number one that are being created a low paying during the healthcare sector and hospitality service sectors. Very low paying jobs, by the way, a challenge of Christmas and gray. They reported that you'll be having the magazine this week over some eighty two thousand jobs in the retail sector have been wiped out already this year.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 6: So now let's go back. Trump is going to do everything he can to lower interest rates. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices go. Gold is dollar based. As their currencies go up in other countries, it's cheaper for them to buy gold. They're going to buy more goal. They're buying it like crazy. Number two is that Trump did it before and he'll do it again. He did it when Powell was fedhead and Trump was president back in twenty eighteen, when we had the worst December for the Dow since the Great Depression. He forced Powell to lower interest rates. He did it again in January of twenty nineteen. So that's what we see going on the economies. The job numbers are real. They stick, and again you look at the richer getting rich of the poorer getting poorer. Here again an article, but just in yesterday's New York The Wall Street Journal, big firms start to see tax law wind fall. This is Trump's that big beautiful, one big beautiful bill. Yeah, the one big beautiful bill is helping the one rich people. Not our data, the data from the Tax Policy Center, One another after another, just like he did in twenty seventeen back his last tax bill, the one per said got sixty four percent of the tax benefits, and now people earning over six hundred and sixty three thousand dollars a year are going to get most of the benefits. The rest of us are nothing more than plantation work as a slave landing.
Speaker 2: I talked to Tony Rderburn yesterday and we talked briefly about how there's this general sense of malaise and discontent among people. Like when I go out and I interact with people, you know, if I ask them how they're doing or anything like that, the general consensus is it's hard. I'm just kind of scraping by. When I was younger, there was this there was still some optimism left. There was this idea that you know, I can make it. This can you know, I can succeed, I can become you know, wealthy or at least comfortable. I don't see that anymore. I don't see anybody that I talked to having any hope left of that. It's just a general I hope it doesn't get worse. If it gets worse, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 6: That's why Trump won. He promised the people that they get more in their economy. I thought Trump would lose because I thought the anti Trumpers would come out in force because they can't stand them, and they didn't. And Kamela Harris was dumber than crap, and uh, but those that's why Trump won. He promised the average person that they make America greater again. And all he did was take care of the rich.
Speaker 2: And it seems and it's not going to be changing anytime soon.
Speaker 6: No, it's gonna get worse. The economy is gonna get worse.
Speaker 2: We've actually got going to be dragflation.
Speaker 6: We're gonna the economy is going to go down and inflation is gonna go.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got some comments here. N Mac says China wouldn't be leading the world in anything if the Clintons and other traders didn't hand them our economy and manufacturing, and says they were third world country before all that.
Speaker 6: It's just thou correct and the Western European countries, they all gave China the high tech and heavy industry manufacturing they never had. You look at China's GDP from nineteen seventy to two thousand and one. Before they got into the world trade organizations like this shot straight up. We gave them everything we had because all they wanted to do is make cheap money. That's slime ball slick Willie, Google it up. He's worked like one hundred and fifty million dollars a little nobody from Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Really makes you wonder.
Speaker 6: You get the payoffs. You can hear them bs for free gets what three hundred thousand dollars to talk to the Goldman Sacks gang.
Speaker 2: There's nothing, there's nothing.
Speaker 6: Change for these companies.
Speaker 2: Change. They get to buy all their influence for pennies on the dollar. You got it, and we've got to come in here, says Frodo Lives says, China bought up USA farmland. China bought up USA farmland. My blue state won't deport criminal, illegal aliens. China has been buying up massive tracks of farmland. We've seen that from them, from people like Bill Gates, just siphoning up as much farmland as they can, going to repurpose it for who knows what.
Speaker 6: And you look at look at Bill Gates. If I had to look like that Kat or Bezos, I wouldn't want a penny sorows.
Speaker 2: Like you can keep it. No thanks, it's not worth it.
Speaker 6: You're not worth it. Man had to look like you don't want a penny.
Speaker 2: Man. I agree. DG eight says, can you ask Gerald about how much the repo market of twenty nineteen debacle is responsible for the eight trillion and new debt and inflation.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's one hundred percent right. Nobody talks about it. And again, why did it happen because of Trump lowering interest rates? The stock market went up twenty two percent that year. It's a gambling game. And then let's go back to the COVID war that Trump totally supported by the way Google up, Google up. Trump talking about his operation warp speed JB. How proud he was of it, how proud, and how everybody should get it. So what did he do? He dumped in trillions of dollars of fake money back by nothing and printed on nothing to boost up the economy that should have closed down after he called a state of emergency on Black Friday, March thirteenth, twenty twenty, and so did other countries all around the world. That's the cause of the inflation problem. And then Biden kept it going. So no He's one hundred percent right. This thing, the repot thing totally forgotten about, totally forgotten about, and then think about it. Why was it forgotten about? The COVID War January twenty twenty brought to you by China and their Chinese lued to New Year, the Year of the rat.
Speaker 2: The lockdown. It was one of the most obvious things I've ever seen in my life where it just showed, like you said, the bigs they get special treatment. If you have a small business, you're shut down. Sorry, the police will come to your door and they'll drag you out and take you to jail if you dare resist. But Walmart they get to stay open. Target, any of the big box stores, whatever you want, sure keep open. You know, maybe they'll force you to put some little lines on the ground, make sure you stay six feet apart so you can do their little song and dance. But they get to keep making their profits. But if you've got a little retail shop, maybe a little hardware store or something, sorry, I know you've worked hard on that. I know maybe your father built it up and now you've inherited it from him. But that's gonna go. You don't get to keep that that's not and it's just that's such a spit in the face of the average American.
Speaker 6: Just I the other night, it is placed down at Poughkeepsie, have good jazz guys, commit to stop playing and a sky know for years, I saw, I haven't seen you in a long time. I did. Besides, he said, I'm getting better, he said. You know when he locked me down in COVID, you know it's a musician. No, you couldn't play anymore. And now everything's changed, he said. I started doing a lot of drinking and drugs. He said. I got so depressed, he said, I got. I cleared myself out of it. Now, all the musicians they called this the Hudson Valley. I call it death Valley. Everything changed after from COVID. Yeah, the place was rocking all over. No more nine o'clock at night. Everything's changed. Yeah, people's mentality changed, The whole thing changed. The damage that that COVID has done is incalculable.
Speaker 2: People just got used to being locked in their houses and not going anywhere. I mentioned this story before. I don't know if I mentioned it to you, but I would. You know, I worked for Info War as I would work Sundays sometimes and I would answer the phones and you know, get the stories of people who wanted to talk to Alex. And this woman called in and she told me that she's a retired New York police officer and that you know, she doesn't see this was when COVID happened. She's like, I've been locked down for I forget what the time period was. Says I don't see any hope. I don't know what to do. I don't how do I don't think we can get through this. And she's like, I think I'm going to kill myself. And I'll never forget how just hollow her voice was, how empty she sounded, how sad it was. And you know, you do what you say what you can over the phone. But you know, she hung up and there's, you know, nothing more you can do. And I still think about her and I pray and hope that she's all right. And this is I don't know.
Speaker 6: My best friend. He lives down in the West Village in the city. The guy's been this. It's like the mid seven nineteen seventies. I just saw him last week, said Gerald. The city's going to crap people doing drugs right in front of your eyes. Almost people everywhere, crime, filth all over the streets. At least, the city's going to hell. Everything changed, have to cope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hey.
Speaker 6: Remember this guy's in one of the best places, the West Village, where there's still life going on down here. She said, the city's gone to hell.
Speaker 2: The it was that will be to me seen as the defining moment of our time, just when everyone kind of bowed down and said all right, sure fine. And you know, there were a few people like you and my dad who said, no, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, you can't make me. You know, I refuse to bow down. But so many people just like, whatever you say, certain they put on the mask and that was it. Well, Gerald, I want to thank you again for coming on the show. It's always a pleasure talking to you. You can go to Trendsjournal dot com use promo codnite for ten percent off. You can find Gerald on YouTube under if you search Gerald Celente you can see his channel there. And we really do appreciate you, Gerald.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, thankful you're doing You're doing a great job.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Gerald, God bless you, sir. The common man they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 1: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 4: And expose they want to hide.
Speaker 12: Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 12: If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com