Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let you taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots says right here Taco. Alert the listeners to our Fourth of July weekends YEP.
Speaker 1: Live track, live tracks from bands all weekend. Believe that's going to start a later today with mel definitely tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let me going off.
Speaker 1: Okay, so have a have a set iHeartRadio apps, so if you're at the beach, you can you can listen. If you're going to North Florida's something you can listen. Locuson is your first preset. The app now has presets. Make j r R your first preset. If we don't ask for much. If you could do that, we appreciate.
Speaker 2: It, just like your car stereo. Also, I should point out tomorrow we are doing the cash contest tomorrow as well. Yeah, so some people may be asleep at the wheel tomorrow with that contest. Maybe good idea to be listening to enter those words.
Speaker 1: All right, you're gonna be the ones sitting at the Fourth of July party going I remembered.
Speaker 2: Chuck E Cheese is in the news. Again. This week, they have opened up in ten different malls across the US a new venture called Chuck's Arcade. Okay, is that for teens? It's aimed at adults. It's it's an adult arcade. Kids are welcome. It is you know, your standard back in the day, run of the mill mall arcade, although with food and drinks and in some cases adult beverages. And it's a mix of games old and new. I was thinking Chuck's Arcade like Chuck E Cheese for the young ones. You remember the anxiety parties that happened there, and then once they're teens, you get Chucks. Now, this is a this is aimed at US adults. Each location UH will will though have an original member of the Chuck E. Cheese animatronic band on display and you can take pictures and show your child how terrifying it was to be a kid in the eighties and nineties. Yeah, it's all that. Just you're opening in malls, which everything you read say that malls are you know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like I thought at the beginning, Oh good, something to maybe keep malls alive.
Speaker 2: But I know there are some malls that still thrive. But as a whole malls have seen much better days now. I still remember it. Can we get the can we get the German joint to open back up? Uh? What the heck was it called? Why do you have to say that? What was that called? Wonderbar? Wonderbar? Yes, I'm going there to smoke. Yeah, you'd be walking through the mall and you're like, what's that smoke? Down? Serve beer? Maybe I'll go in there and have it smoking there, And you'd go to Ruby Tuesdays. Remember that one.
Speaker 1: They had a Ruby Tuesdays in the Fashion Square mall.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember going in there.
Speaker 1: Smoked pretty much everywhere because the Fashion Square had you know, the clove SIGs at the tinder Box.
Speaker 2: Used to get navy guys to buy him for you, right, yeah, yeah, yes, for those of you knew were to town, or Lando used to have a Navy base. It's where Baldwin Park is now, I swear to God. Yeah, you know some people find that hard to believe. Yeah, because landlocked and it's like you have a Navy base here. Taco's dad has a history with that. He was one of the ones who opened it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old school baby, all right, As long as we're on the subject of food and such.
Speaker 2: Uh, and of you hitting the road this weekend for a road trip. Great news, great economic news. Here waffle House has rescinded the egg surcharge. You know, they slapped the fifty cent eggs surcharge on all dishes that had eggs because of the the egg crisis that is now in the rearview mirror.
Speaker 1: The egg crisis that everybody blew out of proportion. You could still get a what's the eighteen pack of eggs at like your Costco or whatever for or your Sam's for like six bucks, and people were freaking out.
Speaker 2: It's down to uh, because I bought a pack of the eggs the other day. It was the eighteen or twenty four, three ninety nine exactly that? All right, so waffle Houses, you know, not that an extra fifty cents on anything at waffle House is going to kill you, but right sure, no, I get you.
Speaker 1: Did the other one that they did the up charge to the other breakfast place when waffle House did, I don't want to say any names, don't, but I think the the other one did too.
Speaker 2: If so, I hope they pull it all. I don't have any information to that effect.
Speaker 1: That's why I didn't get their name. I was playing on the safe side, all right. Somebody said I was born at that naval training center.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I spent plenty of time in that hospital right there, fish hook in my face, a whole bunch of different injuries.
Speaker 2: And then my connection is I watched a lot of sailors get arrested for shoplifting at peaches and ruined their careers in the course of doing so. And some of them you did that on purpose? Yeah, over a cassette that would have cost you seven dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 1: Those were probably the guys my dad recruited. But see it goes full circle with this. As Pat said, my dad has history of there.
Speaker 2: My dad.
Speaker 1: It was my dad and then the chief for the one dude, the main dude. My dad was the promoter, so he'd promote all these people. Was your dad in admiral? No, not at all, but he was. I think he was with an admiral there or whatever the head is. Anyway, then think about it. Might ad to promote him, you'd watch him get arrested, and then I'm kidding. He didn't promote the ones that got arrested. Oh, somebody said Fashion Square had the built in skateboard ramps too. Yeah, the walls right were like almost like a wave. We all skated that. That was great until the dicks put into the metal bars.
Speaker 2: Say he O to thirty six year old Deanna Woods. She's from Arkansas. She's going to be spending the next one hundred and twenty days in jail to contemplate her decision to give her three children, ages six, ten and fifteen, marijuana THHC, edibles and vape pens to use. Purposely gave it to them. Yeah, well, well she didn't want them to start smoking marijuana, so she went ahead and got him started on the edibles and vapes rather again, the kids are six, ten and fifteen. Here is a health professional on the dangers of giving youngsters full on adult doses of THHC and fused items.
Speaker 3: Both all the products are made for adults, so the dosages are going to be made for the adult body. So first of all, that's definitely going to cause an issue when you're giving it to a smaller body, a small child, that's going to be a higher dose than than they could even tolerate. And then also with bathing and edibles. The percent of THHC and a lot of the products on the market is much higher than what you would necessarily see in a marijuana cigarette. So again you've got really high dosages there.
Speaker 2: I have more on this story on the j our Facebook page if you would like to see Dana Woods.
Speaker 1: Well, these guys are just gonna have good tolerance, you know, a high tolerance.
Speaker 2: Six rungs are like this six year old hid in a vape pen. I want to see Deanna.
Speaker 1: You said you had a pick of her scroll and does she look at okay? Not as bad as she's really high though, I see.
Speaker 2: Sharing.
Speaker 1: Man, that's like the thing of you don't want your kids back in the day to smoke cigarettes, so you give them a whole bunch of SIGs. I know, I don't want them to smoke an actual joint. I'm gonna give them a vape pen. Have some gummies. Don't worry, they're just the They're just a ten milligram. You'll be fine, little kid. Un real man.
Speaker 2: Follow the one. W j r R, Orlando's rock station,