Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: November twenty nine, twenty twenty four. Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this is the live O'Kelly effect. About five minutes late going to the live stream as we often on on Fridays, and my cos BP asked me how come you could get to the air on time this past Wednesday, but you can't do it on Fridays. A lot of times I get to air late, but Fridays I'm always late because there's always little glitches with the phone line. You know. Today I was trying to dial into it and it was telling me that I was using a spam phone number. Meanwhile, I no longer have a phone number on Skype, and I'm just using the dial out as a phone you know option that I pay for because I lost my my regular Skype phone number that I had for years. Anyways, it's a thing, and you know, they randomly create a phone number when you dial in. So sometimes they randomly create a number, and it's a spam number apparently, or a number that has been used as spam, so it doesn't let you call into the service. Weirdness. Weirdness, But you won't get that if you call into the show, and that is what I want you to do here on a Friday night. This is my first one back from Dallas. Last Friday. We were not on because I was there live on the twenty second of November in Dallas, Texas and kind of did a short show to tell you a little bit about it earlier in the week. But that means you can call in about anything tonight and I won't be just stuck on telling stories, although if my co host or you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer about the presentations or whatever it is that I did get to catch at l answer this year. If not, we can move on. We can get into the news as it was, it is as it's going to be. Apparently there's rumors that MSNBC is for sale as a separated thing. They're going to get rid of it from their brand, so that's something going on. Also, Jim Henson Studios apparently got bought by John Mayer and a partner and Jim Henson's Studios the literal physical lot because John Mayer records there and there's a recording studio and a bunch of other stuff. It used to belong to Charlie Chaplin. That's why when you visit it, there's a statue of a Kermit the Frog dressed up as Charlie Chaplin on the Hollywood lot there and that whole facility sixty million dollars. So I wasn't aware that a guy like John Mayer could get into a partnership wear sixty millions on the table. I guess he's doing a lot better than I thought. Anyway. Is the music business dead now? Probably? But some of those guys that were making money beforehand, maybe they made some good cash. I don't know a couple of that didn't get ripped off by their management. John Mayer might be one of them. Anyway, maybe that's on your mind. Maybe Trump is on your mind. I hope not, because you had plenty of time to get into other things. But whatever it is, call in and talk about it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Or you can reach out to me on Skype. I am Charles dot o'celly, and if you ask me to call you into the show, I will do so. Uh, but don't call during the show. I can call you in if you ask me to. And I'm told that my audio sounds a bit hot, so I'm gonna turn it down a bit and see if I can bring it down just to touch see if that helps us out. And then also check the audio on my co host BPTE. How you doing this week? Ben?
Speaker 3: A pair of a little FYI here. I just looked it up and apparently John Mears net worth is about well seventy five million as of last year, and a good person of that is his massive watch collection. But Marie in a few stories here lately about the watch business and how people get into collecting some of the prices that you see on This also is another media update.
Speaker 4: Remember a couple of weeks ago we were.
Speaker 3: Talking about Alex Jones, Oh if they was being bought. Apparently at the Good there is a good from the Onion to take over Info Wars, and you were wondering how the Onion could afford something like that that I'm to find out the Onion is backed by Michael Bloomberg.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's news to me. See now, I don't think the Onion started out as being backed by Michael Bloomberg. But now that makes sense. Now. Another thing just to parallel with that story, though real quick, as I was going to note, and I forgot to do this during my opening, is that the Alex Jones Network is on the air, folks, So you know he's out there right now. And as a matter of fact, his clickbait reads as follows before you go into the rest of the story about the onion Friday Live, Trump plans to force Zelensky to the negotiating table by cutting off arm shipments and money to Ukraine. Vladimir Putin responds by warning the deep State is planning another assassination attempt against Trump. Must watch share live coverage on the Alex Jones Network, according to his social media So just telling you guys, it's not like Alex Jones went away there. I told you what he was gonna do is just jump on over to a new, already fashioned network and this one just bears his name instead of the Info Wars Moniker or the prison Planet thing that he was partnered with somebody else on. All that stuff gone, But Alex Jones still a marketable name and now it's the Alex Jones Network. So anyway, about the Onion though back by Bloomberg that was not known to me. Go ahead, tell me more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll turn across it. And this is the story from the thirteenth of this month, so it's current and apparently it's The headline reads, angry judge questions transparency of Onion bid for info ruars. I had heard. I had heard that Bloomberg was behind. There's a website out there at the tabulates gun violence quote unquote, and they try to they're trying to petition for gun law changes and things like that. That they've been a little nefarious in the way that they do their data. If like, when they talk about school shootings. In their database, they list an instance where a man in life are having a fight and they pulled into a parking lot and the fight escalated and one unmitted up shooting the other. Because it was in a parking lot adjacent to a school, they counted that as a school shooting. So there's I can't think of the name, it's my neighborhood or something.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Well, there's a bunch of that's similar. You know, our town, USA, I think is the largest anti gun thing.
Speaker 3: That's it. Okay, that's it Bloomberg is behind that as well. In a story that I read, but this one, this story specifically, the judge says the first state bankruptcy judge says he has concerns over the process in which a chricual new sight to Onion won an auction for right wing provocatory Alex Jones is Info Wars website, So he was dissatisfied with the transparency. Is the transparency of the Sayer processes. Christopher M. Wempeter said Thursday that he would hold it hereing next week to hear concerns and possibly to prove the sale of the Info War's asset to the website owners. He says, I personally don't care who he was an auction or care about the process and transparency. I'm trying to remember who first told me that Bloomberg was behind this thing, because I can't find info.
Speaker 4: Quick search and see if I will find out way he obtained.
Speaker 2: Well, look, while you're doing your quick search, I remember that on the day of the auction, like a couple of hours after it was announcer that the Onion had it, there was already some people in the Jones organization basically saying there's something wrong with this because we had a higher bid. There was a group representing Alex Jones' interests, you know, partially a new group game together to try and you know, like say retain it on his behalf, not really him directly, and they were complaining that they had placed a hire bid. Then the Onion it looked like so it was like, wait a minute, we placed a hire bid. How come we didn't win? What is the point of bidding? I thought for a moment that might have just been sour grapes. But and then I waited on the story to develop some more and I didn't really see it after that. But then again, I haven't been trying to track it hard. I just took note that Alex Jones immediately was on x and was on various platforms and was out there right away again because there was, you know, no interruption in the Alex Jones show per se. So I just wanted to make that note. I mean, probably a few people are having trouble finding where he is now and the Onion, let's see, I guess today's thing. I looked at the Blue Sky social media platform and they had the Onion had a thing out there that said, now there is a law in Kentucky or something stating that you have to put all the Ten Commandments must be posted inside of every woman's womb, you know. And they're making jokes like that which are meant to poke fun at the right wing, and that's about it. So that's gonna be lame and stupid. And unless they do have a angel patron keeping them floating, I guess I don't know how the Onion's gonna even own that, you know what I mean, or they just gonna, you know, sell off all the rest of the assets, just claim the website address and then you know, empty it out. I don't know. I don't know what they're gonna do. But they have already made network that they could hand over to somebody, you know, and and really give somebody, you know, all the satellite access, all the equipment, the buildings, I mean everything. I'm thinking that info Wars owned has a serious value, you know, if somebody wants to pay the bills on that sucker. I mean, people like me would be more than happy to walk into the Info War's husk and take it over, you know, even if we don't have the website. I would love to have the facilities, you know what I'm saying. I mean, you've seen my facilities. They're not very impressive. They're they're functional, but I would love to have the equipment that Jones had and the resources cameras. Who knows what else went along with that. Actually, you know, I don't know all of what input War has even owned altogether, but it was a long it's supposed to.
Speaker 3: I haven't been able to find a breakdown of everything that is included. I don't I don't know that the satellite and all that network is included. It's his website. I think the actual studios themselves, but I'm not sure. And as a clarification, also, the site that is backed by Bloomberg is every Town for Gun Safety, Okay, and they're the ones that have been kind of caught finatal in their figures when it comes to certain topics, let's say.
Speaker 2: But in fairness, there's about like twenty organizations that have a very similar sounding name. I'm just saying every Town USA. I know that is one of those names because that's the ones I see the commercials from, and that's the ones that use the Sandy Hook witnesses and the Parkland witnesses in their commercials. But I don't know, maybe some of these other ones do too, because it's very easy to confuse. You see five seconds later, I guarantee you most of my listeners are like, what was the name of that organization? Again? Yeah, it's one of those sort of sentences, you know, which is meant to be It could be anywhere USA, and that's really their their sentiment. I'm just saying, and not saying I'm on their side or anything. I'm just saying I do take notice of that. But this is yet another one of those. Okay, fair enough, so go ahead. What else do we know about this? Though? I mean Bloomberg's backing it because he just owns these things or what?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what I'm trying to determine right now, because what browser? That was great until you've got to find something.
Speaker 2: And sounds like that's not a very good ad for a browser there, it's great until you got to find something. Yes, you know, it's not a bad browser which I'm looking at and maybe thinking about switch over to. Is called Max. Don you ever heard of it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It's literally spelled m a x t h O N and it looks to me like the kind of browser that you know, a lot of them start out keeping the ads off of it, and you know, making sure that your browsing experience is not being monitored and all that stuff. But it looks to me like Max Don might be the next wave. And I've been stuck on Firefox for over a decade. To be honest with you, I love Firefox, and so do some of my listeners. According to what I see, those of you that listen on PC, A lot of you listen on Firefox browsers. So appreciate you anyways. Yeah, anyway, So I hope Duck Goho starts to work for you so you can pick up this information.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm looking right now. Apparently the latest news I can find is is that Bloombirded is not the hind the Onion. Apparently Univision owned it for a while. That's what I'm looking forward now, it's the sale history of it.
Speaker 2: You know, we need to we need to do an investigation. Who owns the Onion?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there I've listed who owns it, but it's a company Tetrahedron. Let's see to the countries based Chicago Originated is a weekly print blah blah blah, Madison, Wisconsin, and he began publishing online in ninety six. In two thousand, it began news, audio and video online as the Onion News Network. There was acquired three times, first by Univision in twenty sixteen, which later merged The Onion and it's several other publications in the those of Gizmoo Media Group. Mission was to sold the nineteen to Great Partners, forming a new company, Grmedia. Then they sold it in April of this year to Global Tetrahedron really created by former Tulio CEO Jeff Lawson, and apparently he revived the print edition in August of this year. So I guessed Univisions Bloomberg part owner of Univision.
Speaker 2: In which section.
Speaker 3: But to die a little deeper into this thing, you know, I'm diving into it.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of sales for this thing, and you know it's started starting in two thousand and three. In fact, there's there's a lot of purchases and changing of ownership of.
Speaker 4: Somebody, maybe it was Dunbon Gino. On his show, somebody made a comment about if I was being sold, and some.
Speaker 3: Other guests asked who was behind it and made the comment Bloomberg and Bloomberg was also behind every Town, and every Town apparently was putting up a lot of the money.
Speaker 2: Well, just because it was said on Bonagino's show doesn't necessarily make it true, especially because who knows, you know, which guests and why they said it. I mean, and I often find that people make these wide sweeping statements, you know, like, uh, you know, here's a funny thing. What happened to George Soros during this election? I didn't hear about him anymore? Right, I mean, there's no more Soros influence. Where where'd that hat? Where'd that could go? Guys? What happened?
Speaker 3: And he really in a bunch of ads when they were talking about SALESA prosecutors and that, Well, you.
Speaker 2: See, you were getting swamped with him because the algorithm determined that you wanted to hear about Soros, I guess, I mean on TV on TV in North Carolina, like local TV.
Speaker 3: Yes, the way that Kamala was you know, it was supporting all of these solos back prosecutors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, wow, Well look at it this way. If that was out there, you know, my apologies because I didn't see it. And uh, it wasn't being running Georgia that way. It was run another way and Georgia And frankly, what a failure there, because if Soros is supposed to succeed, you know, how did you even get the AOC district to you know, vote for her and for Trump simultaneously. Somebody needs to explain that one. Okay, so looks to me like, I don't know Soros didn't win if he was actually involved. Just saying anyways, my point is that a lot of times they make sweeping statements about who's behind people, and they're not always true. So I'd like to know from a realistic, real world point of view, who actually owns this thing? And just like usual, quite honestly, it's usually a convoluted answer, right where there's some media group that bought it and then swept it into something else, and now it's part of a family of communication companies, etc. That are actually owned by you know, some subsidiary that eventually you find out where the main corporation is. But what do you tell me what Bloomberg? Okay, the Onion? Who owns the Onion? Tell me again.
Speaker 4: It's LLC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see what I mean?
Speaker 3: Five Global Tetrahedron, but am really created by former two CEO Jeff Awes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see what I mean though a convoluted company name, and see what else Tetrahedron owns. Watching, take a look at what else Tetrahedron owns. I mean, it would be very very strange if it was a singular LLC that was created just for the purposes of obtaining the onion, that would be interesting. Uh, But usually it's one of these groups that owns a ton of companies, right.
Speaker 3: Tetrahedron dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll have to look up what Global Tetrahedron owns and controls on the website. Looking cool anyway, Like I said, you can join into this conversation or change its direction anytime you like. At three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I do see that we already have one of our regular callers who I'm gonna get to right away, but I would love to hear from some more people. Now, just a quick programming notes. We do have the option to go beyond ten pm Eastern if we'd like. Uh, you know, and it is okay, I gotta I gotta somehow get a hold of the sound here because apparently somebody, somebody's telling me our sound is a little bit too hot, too live. So I'm gonna try and adjust it a bit anyway, we'll we'll try and fix that as we go. H did not know that, but anyway, Yeah, you can join us via Skype if you message me Charles dot Ocelli, you can join us three one nine five two seven five zero one one six. We have the option to go beyond ten PM because there is no age of transitions live tonight. Uh, but I'm not gonna go beyond if we don't get some new callers, if we don't have a conversation flowing by then uh, if we don't have you know, more people calling in, I'm not gonna go past ten Why bother? Uh, you know, I'll go like five minutes over or something like that. But why, I don't really see a need to go into like a third hour unless you guys join us. So you're hearing us live, join into the conversation three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And I'm gonna look at some other options for controlling the sound issue, because should be should be calmed down a bit, should not be too damn loud tell you that, but I don't know. Apparently it is anyway, Bpete, what else have we got here?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Do we have.
Speaker 2: Any other ideas about what this thing owns?
Speaker 3: This tetrahedron, Well, I'm looking at a tech Oh let's I'm looking at a text type right now. Went to the tetrahedrons and there's just an opening letter there by the owner that says, this is why we decided to go, this is why we decided to buy Info Wars. And apparently they're buying the supplement business, the studios. I guess there's a commun cases network is included. Yeah, see the hope will get it.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot to that. As I was saying, I mean, there's a bunch of equipment, there's a bunch of facilities, there's accounts that go along with that. I'm imagining they get whatever social media accounts were only directly attached to them, right their channels. All the ownership of that stuff needs to go with it. Anything that's been branded to it. And a supplement business, well that's one of the many supplement businesses that was attached to it for Wars, because remember the one his father owned that isn't his So that was you know, he was trying to shove pull money into that thing when they were declaring that they were going to take all this money from him. But that was but technically speaking, it's his father's company, so who might argue, and so you have that that's obviously not part of the deal. And as a matter of fact, I'm pretty certain he's taking that right on over to the new Alex Jones network because I'm pretty sure I saw, you know, support support the companies that support us, and one of them is his father's company.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see. The brain's behind the new global Tetrahedron is Jeff Lawson, who co founded twilerway way back in two thousand and eight as a way to help businesses easily in good communication features such as SMS and class into their apps to an application programming interface. The company went public in twenty sixteen at the valuation of more than one billion, going on to reach nearly seventy billion during the pandemic before seven at the ten billion to fifteen big in mark. He's past couple of years lost in the man's back in January that he was stepping down from Twilio, and he has been on a personal goal pursuit as part of a career break since according to his sense according to his LinkedIn profile. But why I would lost and want to buy the Onion, Well, because he likes it and he has the means to buy it.
Speaker 4: Apparently he's looking he's looking to buy.
Speaker 6: An author.
Speaker 3: He's set up website that's got big bucks. And this is the funny thing. When he bought the Onion, they're asking for donations of exactly one dollar. And basically he's saying, you know, if you care about the Nion, if the Onion ever made you laugh, give us a buck. For that dollar you get absolutely nothing. I mean, this guy clearly knows his marketing and he's looking at something like you said, it's already the set up operation. He can go on there and turn it into basically an any cyber if he once to you know, right, the families. I didn't reading this one article. The families who won the judgment back the Onion's purchase and they gave up their claim to any money, with all the money for the purchase going to other unsecured creditors. So I don't know how that works in this bankruptcy. You know, I guess I Jones claimed bankruptcy. So the court has decided, Okay, we're going to break this thing up. He was forced into it because of the judgment. So and that's the that's one problem the judges happened is looking at all of this convoluted mess. He's not sure about the big process if they're actually wanted through legitimate big process. So he's going through that.
Speaker 4: Apparently there was a hearing supposed to be this next week.
Speaker 3: I think he got moved because I know Alex Jones moves on the blaze the other built making comment that they have petitioned to fight the sale to the Onion because the process wasn't transparent so barely.
Speaker 4: That's where we're sitting now in limbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's fine. And you know, speaking of sitting in limbo, just wanted to say that I took notice of all of the court cases going away against Donald Trump. So anybody who said that I was just stupid for saying that they would all evaporate one way or another, pay attention, because that's what's happening in real time. Every last one of these things is going away. The documents case, the insurrection case, the vote case, the nonsense in Georgia with the prosecutor or hired her boyfriend. That's all falling apart. Every single case is going to fall apart. And you watch even that Egene Carroll thing is going to collapse eventually on appeal or something. And yeah, even the thirty true felonies or what ever the hell it is. They kept saying, however many felonies, they're gonna be gone. It's all gonna be gone. And Jack Smith is even trying to wind down everything he's doing before he resigns. He's gonna try and get out the door before inauguration day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jacksonith was told by Congress, don't leave the country. We've got some questions for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Maybe, but he's definitely gonna leave that office.
Speaker 3: And that's gonna be the he's gonna leave the office because if he's still there when Trunk is there and he's gone, he's gonna fire that basket.
Speaker 2: Of course. But the funny thing is that all these people said they're gonna get him. They've got so much time they're gonna get I kept saying, guys, watch and learn, he's not gonna get nailed. For anything. There will be no content. I don't care if it's a valid charge or invalid. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, do you get it, It's all gonna go.
Speaker 3: The only thing that I'm waiting to see happen is if Mark Shawn in New York, it's the opportunity, it's a certain sim he could pull the rogue out on sentence unto jail.
Speaker 2: It's not going to happen. BP. I mean, you never say never.
Speaker 3: No, when Jill, have never thought that the State of New York or the City of New York, Okay, with Traine the statutes allowing someone to come back and make a claim from thirty years ago, go through the process and find somebody liable in a civil case of four hundred million dollars. Totally no, You never would have thought that would have happened. So never say never.
Speaker 2: But I will say never, just because I can't imagine the chicanery that people are going to pull in order to listen. Here's one thing I can say about that is that if a prosecutor wants to get somebody, and if a court wants to get somebody, they will invent the rules that will be required to get somebody. That is something I believe, and that's got nothing to do with anybody's politics. That is just the way of our justice system.
Speaker 3: And if Marshawn gets a chance to put Trump in jail for one day, he'll do it. But here's allus of whether he loses on appeal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the trump card in the whole game, and that is that if you're in a privileged position, you don't have to worry about those things. When I'm talking about they want to go get somebody, they go get anybody who doesn't have the juice, who doesn't have the privilege. One way or another. That privilege could come from lots of money, or it could come from the magic privilege where even if you're broke, you're still being treated by the system just different than ninety nine percent of us. You try and walk away from. Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 3: Cathological thinking in the case involving a New York court.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you say that, that's fine, I'm not going to argue. I'm just going to say to you that no matter where that court is, the way it is in this country is if you have enough cash, you don't have to worry about suffering consequences. Well, okay, Martha Stewart, and they had to make an example out of somebody, and I think she she must have really pissed off the wrong person, because generally, I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, Marson, what's a chance to serve its Trump before any of peers heard.
Speaker 2: It's a different level of privilege that Trump hass But anyway, that's just my idea. That's the way it is. I don't want to argue with you. Whatever you say is fine. I just give you, guys this statement again. Every single court case against Trump, no matter what you think, is going to disappear without any consequence being suffered by him. Yes, his family's banned from being able to run charities in New York. Oh so what yes? Is uh? You know some of his businesses got shut down or whatever. So what real consequences to him personally? Nope, not gonna happen anyway. Jimmy James has been waiting on the line, so I'll get to him. But I hope that we'll have other callers in the near future. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call, and uh, by all means call in and change the topic any which way you want, Jimmy James, Hey, the Lions held on, although I thought they were on their way to losing that game after you know, they held the lead at the half and then it looked like they were going to lose it, and they came back and held on, didn't they.
Speaker 6: Well makes sense, but.
Speaker 2: Third points, Well, it looked like that might happen at the half. Didn't it like they were beating them? I think the Bears hadn't even scored at the half, had they.
Speaker 6: H three points?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe?
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, You're You're solved.
Speaker 2: Is like chopping chopping.
Speaker 6: It doesn't sound like right now to me?
Speaker 2: Okay, why I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I'm going on the phone though. Now I'm a radio so I don't know how they're going.
Speaker 2: All right. If you guys are having trouble with the sound on the radio, by all means, let me know and I'll see what I can do to repair it. But I don't know. It sounds okay to me right now through my monitor, And like Jimmy James said, it sounds okay on the phone. But so, Jimmy, what's on your mind this week? My friend?
Speaker 6: Well, first off, little kidding Donald Trump's not going to go to get in trouble now because he was a lot of president he lost. Do you not think you to let the prison? Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no? I do not. I told you that all along. It didn't matter.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 6: That's fine, that's all I even know. That's absurd, of course.
Speaker 3: Okay, Otter P.
Speaker 6: Diddy, tut Epstein, your privileged theories, a lord of comic crap.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I don't want to you. Okay, if you say you list, what can you asked my opinion? But I also told you there was no way he was going to lose. And I also told you he wasn't going to win by a slim margin, which everybody kept saying, it's a slim margin. I said, no, it's not why.
Speaker 6: You were just your believisional. He could have easily lost. They cheat to the thirteen million people that disappeared between this and the last election.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they couldn't cheat well enough in this time, right.
Speaker 6: I heard a black guy say, where where are these people? We think Trump's holding them in uh concentration camps. I think that guy's onto something. I think he should go out and find out where those missing voters are I want.
Speaker 7: To know where they are.
Speaker 3: Sure I can help them.
Speaker 6: Point the way during the damn seitaries.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh I had a good story, but you had.
Speaker 2: A great politician. If you can't get the dead to show up to vote for you, right, I mean, let's be honest. If you can't even get the people who are you are to show up, well.
Speaker 6: Then then Jackson work for long works whatever. I guess they're just gonna keep cheating from here to hell, and everyone's gonna play per Ton that it's everyone. That's cool.
Speaker 2: Well if they if they were cheating this time, boy is that even more pathetic because they couldn't even cheat enough to overcome Wow, that's terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it was alongside like dre there four hundred electoral votes, five six million more votes for Trump. Yeah, it's alongside these days. I guess it's the best since Reagan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: I'm fact Obama. I never won the damn electorial vote.
Speaker 2: Hey, wasn't it that Reagan who won like every state except one? I think it was yeah against Mondale, Like Mondale took his home state and.
Speaker 6: That was it, right, We got a few hundred votes just barely kept his about he's on Minnesota. Yeah, but in state were all big companist as always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Reagan got everything everything else.
Speaker 6: So yeah, well all you did, we get the districts then gave it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it does count, that's more. What have they got one electoral vote or two? Do they one or two?
Speaker 6: I can't be more than long.
Speaker 2: I didn't think. I don't know what. Yeah, I don't know why. Well, it's because it's a separate thing from the state. Okay, but it's a separate thing. It's not part of the state. It's really not there. There's a whole lot of legal leagues behind that, so I get it. It's not part of the state of Virginia or anything else. It's separate, but it's not a state either, So I don't know anyway. Either way, it is the way it turned out, and buy a good margin, so they couldn't even make it close.
Speaker 6: Hopefully that's the most of course the thing. I'm just glad there's a cure victory one way, the whatever. Anyway is my question. As far as the uh, say, so I bought the virtual stuff the lot, it's fawned this thing. I'll get the DVD say, uh no, they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't state that they were giving you the physical DVD. You can just download it. I think, Uh, well, I don't know. I don't know if Gabby chopped up the uh the the you know, at first they were posted as full days, and they're supposed to be cut up into separate presentations where you know, you click on Mike Swanson, you just watch Mike, uh, you know, like each one in its own little separate file and windows are ready, then you'll be able to download the uh the each each uh you know presentation. Uh that's the way I understand it. But don't use Firefox for that, because Firefox doesn't give you that butt. You got to use like Chrome or some other browser and you'll get the option to download if you paid for that. So that's the way that is.
Speaker 6: I paid, I paid, I paid several books. I get the DVD to do.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I mean, check what you what you paid for because I wasn't involved in that part of it. But but yeah, it's it's but you you'll be able to download it though and keep it on whatever device you want. You'll be able to get the downloads.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Absolute was this.
Speaker 6: I thought, I was a little lots for I'm a student, so should I get the student price?
Speaker 2: I argued that, you know what's funny is I argued that last year I did. I argued that last year is that we should open the student discount to many more people who are students of the assassination. Uh. And I was told no, they have to be actually, you know in a university of some kind, have a student idea of some kind current And I said, yeah, that's kind of lame.
Speaker 6: Get there.
Speaker 2: I said it was lame too, but believe it or not, Jimmy, that was that was something I said the sixtieth anniversary last year. Yeah, and uh, at least I wasn't getting stood a lot in between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just up with the uh stupid I have a question.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: And this is for both I because they have won a class. Does anybody ever run across the name John Gooch m the name of I ask the day before the conference, I happened to check my email to you know, I've got that one blog, the Oswald Innocents campaign dot com, so I can steal that name from uh robson Ky and uh, this guy sends me an email to that contact one team me, believe it or not, one to me to forward his paper to Larry Rivera. He hasn't read one lam thing on that blog post where I ripped Larry Ravera's to pieces over this bush ship. So I'm just wondering. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna touch this guy's attax document because there's.
Speaker 6: No telling what's in it.
Speaker 3: If he's so stupid it is to think that I would forward something to Larry like like I talked to Larry every day, and that's the way he said it. It said, please forward to Larry Rivera. Dear mister Rovera. My name is John Gooch. I live in New Orleans area of Louisiana, where I was born and raised. My family used to own Gallatori's restaurant, which is in the French Quarter of New Orleans. I'm a fan of Jim Garrison and have attended several JFK assassination commicses in New Orleans and Dallas. I thought we might be interested in the research I've done here concerning the JFK assassination, so I'm sending you the latest version of my jfk assassination paper, the New Orleans Connection. I've converted it to a Microsoft word document so it's easier to read. Lays the table of contents, and then he's got it attached. There's no way, hell, I'm opening that up.
Speaker 4: But I'm just curious if you guys have ever come across this guy's name.
Speaker 2: No, the name doesn't sound familiar, but there are a lot of people that are from that area working on it. And I mean there's also a guy here in Georgia that contacts me all the time that is all about you know, Garrison was in with the mob, and you know, and he was just after clay Shaw because he was gay and this kind of thing. You know, Garrison was corrupt and wrong and all these like just wild stuff, and ultimately he just thinks the Jews are responsible for killing Kennedy. That's you know, the the punctuation on his entire thesis. And that guy is constantly contacting me. There's also a bunch of people that are in well in Louisiana, in Mississippi and in a lot of very rural areas that like we're listening to Coast to Coast am and one of them like actually had somebody else email me so that I would call them on the phone and talk to them outside of the conference. And so I did. And it turns out this is a guy who has no Internet of any kind and will cannot get it where he is, and he's just got a phone and he listens to Coast to Coast am religiously. But he's very much into the Kennedy assassination. Uh. But there are tons of these guys out there that that I've never heard of, never seen from. UH don't know their work, that claim to have you know, entire books, written papers, written research done. They say they've done interviews, They've dug up documents that other people haven't found, they say, you know. And they all the time want me to forward stuff to different researchers.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Somehow they find me, but can't find those other people's emails, you know what I mean. So I get that all the time. B Pete, I don't know. But have you ever heard of this guy, Jimmy, This is John.
Speaker 6: Well the only coups remember it was actually involved in uh Paul light ten sixties Jipp.
Speaker 2: There was a guy in did it? Yeah.
Speaker 6: The last name was Boats or some crap I just Relumbroiz call him the beach.
Speaker 3: You're not sure an this guy.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's Galdet you're thinking of, do you like with the French name like Gadet? No, that guy, I know that guy.
Speaker 6: You know who can ask fully about that guy? But you know that guy made a living. He made he would point I forget. However, many so called uh intelligence journals and the KGB would buy half of him. The CIA, who would buy the other half of them. So the darkness says so in essence, the CIA and the KGB subsidize this guy's life by fifteen.
Speaker 2: Hundred year humm by buying his intelligence reports.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they'd buy up every single copy because they settle by him to get out both sides.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice, I wasn't aware of that. I mean, I've heard rumors about stuff like that, but I never seen that verified anywhere. I mean stuff like that, not even exactly what you just said, but something similar to it. Interesting though, So now I guess we don't know about the boots there outside of you know, his interactions with Arnold Jackson. Sorry, b Pete never heard of him.
Speaker 6: Well, I.
Speaker 3: Reply, probably would be very polite, but after the next time I read my blog before he starts spamming my inbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, next time, read before you start asking people favors that you shouldn't be asking him. I'd be like somebody saying, I know you talk about Judy Baker a lot, can you send this to her? Obviously what I thought.
Speaker 3: We talked to Jim Fetzer. I don't think you know awful on this message.
Speaker 2: Rite me exactly. Anyway. I'll tell you somebody I never heard of though at the conference. I think I started telling this story on Wednesday. But weirdest thing ever this lady who was, oh my god when she asked questions. If you watch the conference, the woman who is standing towards the back of the room so you can't really hear, and is taking like five minutes to ask questions, telling long stories before really entering a question, really really going on and on and on, very enthusiastic. Woman looked like she was maybe you know, like twenty years older than me, but definitely like, you know, into it, wearing a sweatshirt. Anyways, it turns out and she had approached me and held me at the bar for a little while when I was sitting there with Swanson and this other guy woman to bring on the show soon to talk about Jack Nicholson. But anyways, she she came over and she's telling me long, long stories. I mean like I'm like zoning out in the middle of these very long stories. My son did an Internet search while he was there on his own name, and of course he's named after my father. So my father's stuff comes up, and he pulls up a picture of my father I've never seen before, and I want to.
Speaker 7: Ask you about that.
Speaker 3: Is that the small he said, it looks like a mugstop photo. Yeah, that is his enlistment photo. Okay, you go in in the military, they take a picture of you and he gets staple to your file. Everybody has one.
Speaker 2: Now does it have a nameplate?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Does yours have a nameplate on it? Okay, yeah, that's yeah, yeah, all right, that's what I thought because of the haircut. Right. I didn't want to say it on air, but that's what I thought due to the haircut, because it looked to me like that's not long after you know, they cut his hair down for service. Right.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: So they do it when they run you through the line and they both.
Speaker 3: Cut you in and give you your uniforms and blah blah blah, you have to go to get your id's done, and you hold it up do your military I D. Basically, it's the kind of that's almost the exact same photo, and you hold up and you hold what they is when they credit it, Like when they do you license, it'll print a like two pictures. They'll put one in the file. One goes on your license. Well, this is the same way when they do it. They make your ID cards at a copy that gets stapled into your promo file.
Speaker 2: Okay. And in one instance, you hold up like one of those things where they put the letters of your name into like a board, and you hold up that little board that has your name on it now right.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, or it's on a stand in front of you, okay, you know, kind of below you. It's it's like a bird that's got to hold the ghost like a like a microphone stand. Okay, you slap out the spend a lot of times. I just hand it to you, tell you a hold of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So either way, gotcha. Okay, that's what I thought it was. But here's the funny thing. I don't have that photo and I don't know anybody else that has that photo. But anyway, if you go to his Gravefinder entry right, there has not been additional stuff added to his grave Finder in many years. And in January of twenty twenty four, this lady who was at the conference apparently added stuff to his grave Finder listing, including attaching his obituary, which I knew about his obituary. I had to go to the Asbury Park Library to find it myself, and I got it out of the Asbury Park Press Archives because that's where it's from. But she literally attached that, I think, and this photo which was his enlistment photo, and I've never acquired that anyway. You know, I have a military ID card, but it doesn't have the photo on it. It's just a paper card. So anyway, and I have two versions of it, by the way, that's another thing, but either way, neither one of them has a picture on it. So I was a little freaked out. This woman had worked on my father's site. And there's a notation if you scroll down on the Grayfinder that says he is the father of noted jfk assassination researcher Charles o'celly. Well, I didn't enter that information either.
Speaker 3: So I was left by Linda on the ninth of January.
Speaker 2: See okay, So that Linda there was at the conference, is my point. Now. I had no idea about this until my son did an Internet search on his own name, okay, And it was just because he didn't remember, you know what, he doesn't remember what his middle name is, and he was asking his mother, Hey, you know, what's my middle name again? Because I want to search online. And when he did, that's the first thing that pops up if you searched my father's first, middle and last name. So there you go, and that gravefinder thing had not been touched in years if you looked there. The obituary also states that you know, look, you see his wife Kathy is there and his son Charles is at home.
Speaker 4: Did you click on her profile?
Speaker 2: I did, and that I read part of it and realized that she also doesn't take messages because there's a thing on there to send her a message, and I can't send her a message, I see. But anyway, I was a little weirded out by that because I was like, what in the hell is a woman who was adding information and stuff like this? I mean, apparently, And when I looked at it a little closer, I realized she had added information to a lot of Gravefinder entries. But it was just weird to me. And she never mentioned any of this to me at the conference, but she was face to face with me, like I said, not only during the conference and asking very long questions and stuff like that, and talking to people in between presentations, but also when I'm sitting there. I forget if it was Saturday or Sunday night. I think it was may very well have been Sunday night, but it might have been Saturday night. Anyway, one of the nights that I was with Swanson, after you know, everything was over for the day, We're sitting at the hotel bar and actually the bartender I went to go have a cigarette and they took away my drink. I came back, Mike was going to buy me another one, and I said, now I don't worry about it, and yeah, and she came over when I was going to just, you know, go ask the bartender why I took my drink.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently she's a big bar Camp fan and his prayer man.
Speaker 2: Yeah I read that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Just as far as I'm concerned is enough for not giving a time of bet.
Speaker 2: Well, she also calls herself a genealogist, and I don't know what she's doing anyway. My point is that this is somebody digging around into a personal situation in my life, and it may be that she was just, you know what, kindly filling in military veterans. When I started to look at the list of other people's gravefinders she had added to, I noted there were a few other people that I'm pretty sure in some way connected to other JFK assassination people. Maybe, But I found it weird that this year she would have added something to my father's situation and said nothing to me. You know, And like I said, if you look at the obituary and you're aware that that's my father and you put that note in there, and you also see in the obituary that I'm like the child at home when he died, you know, maybe you might say, hey, you know, I added something to this or something. I don't know. I found the whole time strange.
Speaker 3: Susan cleaner clings on to people on the periphery, and you know.
Speaker 2: Well, what was even more bizarre about it is on Monday morning when we were getting ready to leave. We were, you know, racing around to try and get ready to check out. On Monday morning, I go outside to have a smoke and I'm standing there and all of a sudden, I hear Chuck o'chelly and somebody's yelling at me from a vehicle that's, you know, in front of the hotel and kind of in between where the hotel is and where the smoking section was, which the smoking section this time had a bench and all that. It was actually pretty cool. I go over and it's Gail Nick Jackson's husband in a minivan, and I'm like, oh, hey, how you doing. I always forget his first but anyway, how you doing? And this and that. He's on the phone with Gail, you know, like when the car has the phone call, so like she's on the speakers in the car, and so he says, hey, guess who I ran into waiting out here for. Yeah, he was waiting for Doug Campbell. He was going to take Doug Campbell back to the airport on Monday morning. And so he's like, yeah, guess who I ran into. Chuck O'kelly's sitting out here, So, you know, Gail Hi chuck this and that, because I had actually sat down with her on her presentation this year, you know, and and helped her along with it a little bit. Anyways, Yeah, how you doing, Gail this and that? I told her the short version of that story that I told you guys now, and she said, oh, I said, and she's Linda something. And I don't know the last name right now as I speak to you, but but she blurted out the last name and she's like, you know whatever it was. I said, yeah, that's it. And Gail goes, oh, I know her. I said, well, hell, I don't. And I found this very very strange. So she's like, well, let me give her a call and see if she's left the hotel yet. I said, okay, Gail, go right ahead, and I, you know, finished smoking my cigarette and Doug came and he had to get to the airport, so they left and I never heard back. So I don't know if Gail called her or what came of that or anything else. All I know is that I felt really strange about this afterwards. And what is her name be, Pete? You have it in front of you.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but I can call it right back. All it said was Linda on the profile. I don't think it had a last name.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the funny thing. I confirmed because she looked different than that picture that you see there, you know, at the conference. So I took the picture and the name in Kim's phone and sent it over to Gabby and I said, does his name match an attendee at the conference? And Gabby text back and said, yes, somebody.
Speaker 8: Had a ten dollars.
Speaker 2: She doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she doesn't have a last name.
Speaker 6: And it says up there to top not accepting.
Speaker 3: Messages, which I find that weird. She wants to add to nine hundred and twenty seven memorials. Right, he says doesn't accept messages.
Speaker 2: Okay. Would you feel strange if somebody was adding to a memorial like that? Okay? And also, you know this involves me plus that notation of noting that you know, he's the father of a noted JFK researcher. I didn't put that note there. Once again, I say she must have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but by doing that, by doing that, you know, she can claim, oh, yeah, I added a website. And you know, maybe people comment about Chuck being you know, Jeff the researcher and blah blah blah. See it's like I said, it's you know, the people like that wand that hang around. You know, eventually you notice they may not be hanging around anymore. But I'm sure that's how she you know, if she had been with Bart Camp. You know, that's what gets me. She says that she helped that identify many of the people standing in the doorway of the school book depository. And I'm sitting there thinking, maybe I don't know where you're coming from, but there's a whole bunch of photography evidence out there that people have been put together for years and years and years identifying people. You know, So just how much how much did you add to Bart's fantasy?
Speaker 2: So I don't know, but you know, but she claimed I think she claims that did he credit her in that book?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was unclear about that as I skimmed through that part of it, you know. And and look, I made my statement about that. I think it's very interesting what Bart had to say, But at the end end of the day, it's still just a blurry picture. It really is. And no, I don't agree that all that.
Speaker 6: Look, that's there's a whole lot more to it than that.
Speaker 2: Whatever you say, Jimmy, but not really you.
Speaker 7: Know what I say.
Speaker 6: It's it's there's only so many people that could be chuck. Okay, I got it. Could be people on the planet or who.
Speaker 2: Was it that is prayer man?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well every single now keep it hold on, I'm still speaking.
Speaker 2: The way I go ahead. I'm interrupting you.
Speaker 6: Good after single every single employer there said what.
Speaker 3: They see you know what?
Speaker 6: No strangers. They had to be similar work there. Who was the deefy drunk guy or was it eyes walk? He's on on a T shirt and dog ease and tipping a coat.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's are clues.
Speaker 2: Uh. Well, look I'm not gonna have the prayer man argument with you. It's just you want. You want.
Speaker 3: What he believes in the straight is Jimmy saying that he puts faith in this poor man.
Speaker 6: I believe that is what he's saying.
Speaker 2: I believe that is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Feeling me in the hook is set? Really didn't.
Speaker 4: Hit him on the boat?
Speaker 2: Really did?
Speaker 3: Who worked?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You fish? Somebody just cooked you hook line? You take it, hook line and sinker reel him in, get him on the boat, Let's go away him all right?
Speaker 2: Any walk him?
Speaker 6: Why I came to believe that Oswald was per man as he his own damn testimony and the process of elimination. I am not going to do part.
Speaker 3: Can't. How do you figure his own testimony? What testimony did Oswald is out there?
Speaker 6: I asked a question, if you ain't gonna up.
Speaker 3: Here, well, no, I want to clarify my question. What testimony did Oswald give anybody? That he was starting out front when Kennedy was shot.
Speaker 6: That's what he called captain?
Speaker 2: The only thing I know.
Speaker 3: Any statements attributed to Oswald do not put him out. They specifically asked him if he saw what went on.
Speaker 4: He said no, he was in the building.
Speaker 2: Well, he said he didn't see the parade. But there's a note that Fritz made. There's a note that Fritz made which says, just in sure standing outside with Bill Shelley. I think, and it's.
Speaker 4: Another he said out fault with Bris Shelley.
Speaker 3: There you go at what he told everybody was after the CD when he left the building, that's when he saw Bill Shelley, and Shelley told him I wouldn't be able to work for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just telling you that I know that Fritz made a note that said something to that effect, and I've seen it before, and I could quote it if I had seen it recently, but I have not seen it in a long time. But there's just that note as far as I know. That's the only thing I don't believe anywhere else.
Speaker 3: I would point out.
Speaker 6: I know that Hoover got some stuff wrong, but that's also what he told LBJ. The man said, I'll take the director was just telling ab Town and I'll be Jason Tonny's stories.
Speaker 2: Well, no, but he did had a lot of he had a lot of things wrong. I think he said the fourth floor of the bookstore, uh.
Speaker 6: Right before he got the stuff wrong, But that was also pretty Yeah, he got some stuff wrong. It could be already said that wrong. But lea that matches that note and matches his things that people heard it. He said, that's what he told the man. He don't believe, Deputy Craig. You don't like Deputy Greg, do you be?
Speaker 3: People now has nothing to do with it. You look at all of the evidence that you can find anywhere today, any statement attributed to Oswald. He did not see the shooting. He was in the building. So how do you put him out front, out front long enough to be standing there before the parade? Ever shuts up?
Speaker 6: I love you said, he seeing only shooting. They asked him what he was doing. He said, he stepped out and swatched the president dragged by and went back in. And that's what he did.
Speaker 2: Who did he?
Speaker 3: Where that was said? Where that was attributed to Oswald? And I'd be happy you change my mind if you can show it to me.
Speaker 2: Where was that?
Speaker 3: Sometimes that bouncing around for years, There is no evidence whatsoever that Oswald told anybody he was outside of that building when it happened.
Speaker 2: I mean outside of that note that prints.
Speaker 7: You want to be pactical.
Speaker 6: In law ordered, Yeah, there was videotaped so unfortantly robe Wood that Oswald said. Other than by all these conflicting testimonies, I prefer to go by what was actually written down.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, there was there was stuff written down by that postmaster who showed up forget his name off the top of my head, but you know that guy was there during the questioning, right, He had taken some notes of what was said today.
Speaker 6: For the.
Speaker 3: He notes. Even then in his notes he puts in that Oswalt was in the building. Jimmy said that he based his decision on Oswalt's testimony. I'm choosed to know exactly what specific testimony and where is it written down so that he can serve me. You can even give me a copy of it, and I will take it into consideration. But to this day, no one as any evidence whatsoever that Oswald claimed to be outside when.
Speaker 6: The shooting took place.
Speaker 4: And if he did, why didn't when they asked him in the hallway were you.
Speaker 3: In the building? He says, oh, I worked there.
Speaker 6: Of course I was in the building, all right.
Speaker 3: Why when he said that he was a patsy do you not say I was standing out front? Why did he not verbally when he had a chance to say it and people were recorded what he said live, why didn't he say it, I wasn't there?
Speaker 2: Well? His answer was, naturally, I was in the building. I worked there, right. Wasn't that about answer exactly?
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is the incidents when they already had a separate incidents. When I bought him in the hallway, he made the comment he was just a patsy. But if he was just a patsy, he could have very easily said, I wasn't there. I wasn't in the building, plainly simple. I would have all gone away right then and there. He always claimed to be in the building when the shooting took place. I want, Jimmy K where was Hosbald? Then the building? Okay, we're at.
Speaker 6: According to him, he was on.
Speaker 3: I think it was the first time they went up to get a drink and walked through the office to get a drink. That's when they were going up the stairs in the back of the place. He always claimed to be in the building. Asked him if he saw the parade.
Speaker 2: He said no.
Speaker 3: If he's standing there fucking the bring away the depository.
Speaker 4: How did he not see the parade?
Speaker 6: I remember he called Garry clearly. I stepped out from him then and watched the Times went drying bray by Bill Shelley. Bill Shell always he'll Shelley AVIDU wait wait.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, Bill Shelley stepped out. He was see he was out there with Lovely When.
Speaker 5: I was falling on the side, he sat down.
Speaker 6: All right, So where was Osbald?
Speaker 3: Was the was he shooting.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think he was shooting.
Speaker 2: I don't wire that. I didn't eve.
Speaker 4: Years later, but he was involved somehow.
Speaker 2: See if Baker ran into him within ninety seconds, right, Uh.
Speaker 4: That kind of I don't go with the ninety seconds fit.
Speaker 2: Okay, what time do you give it for Baker to run into him?
Speaker 3: I don't it's it's I don't know, And it's hard to track down because and I've made that comment instead of a blog posts, everybody walks around thinking that everybody had an atmic clock up their ass and could tell you exactly how many seconds it was before I did this or before I did that in the.
Speaker 2: End of the moment.
Speaker 3: Within ninety seconds, I don't know. It could have been a little longer, could have been a minute, fifteen seconds, it could have or could have been a minute.
Speaker 4: It could have been two minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, can't we see Baker on a film throwing down his bike? I'm pretty serve him.
Speaker 5: You see him, and don't go in and literally bowling people over, pushing their heads, running into the building.
Speaker 2: Damn mirror.
Speaker 6: As soon as the shots rang out, Well, then.
Speaker 3: Let's put him at the counter. He goes inside, he means really, truly, they go from there to the back, they go up the stairs. Was it ninety seconds or was it one hundred and twenty seconds?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't claim to know. It was probably close to within a couple of minutes, But we don't know how many seconds he spent there talking to truly before they went to the back and then see, because they also tried the elevators. Elevators weren't working, so that's why they went up the stairs. One thing is is that ninety seconds is not their tight people somewhere within ninety seconds, it could have been more.
Speaker 4: It could have been less, could have been eighty seconds.
Speaker 3: We don't know, but I know there was. There's enough time there for Oswald to go up the front way to the hallway, and that's why he got seen when they turned the corner to go up the stairs. Truly, he had already started up the stairs on the floor with the lunch room. The cop was behind him. There's a window in the door. He happened to see Oswald walk by from the front business office through the short hallway back to the low room, and that's why he went towards the lunch room. He saw Oswald walk by that glass in the window, in the door.
Speaker 2: It's logical, okay, So if you can logically cut down about how long it took Baker to get there, right then it reduces exactly where Oswald could have been. You know, he simply doesn't have time to get there. If you can figure out that it's it's two minutes later. If you can figure out it's a minute and a half, If you can figure out it's two and a half minutes, there's certain places he can't get from to that position.
Speaker 3: They calmly, I agree with you. I agree with you. So while I don't think that, I don't think Oswald was upstairs taking starts.
Speaker 2: No, that's one thing that that's what you said right then. That's why I said for Baker to run into him that quickly. Now I go with the ninety seconds because it's the most common answer. But your points are all well taken. It could be a little longer, it could be a little shorter, I get it.
Speaker 3: Not only that, Not only that, if Oswald was standing how fun in the doorway did he go in the door before the police officer or after? Because he's got it's a shorter trip well, technically it's a shorter trip if you don't stop to wait for elevators in that so he would have gone in the front door, up the front of the through the office.
Speaker 2: So how you mean that?
Speaker 6: Look a look at the parade.
Speaker 3: He took a look at.
Speaker 6: The parade and walked back into the Domino room.
Speaker 2: Well, is it so damn.
Speaker 6: Hard to understand?
Speaker 3: It's not hard to understand because it didn't happen. The gentleman who was at the back of that pack, I forget his name. He was one of the murders there. He was the last man in the dollaway. He was the furthest one back. They asked him specifically if he saw as that. He said no, Well, because.
Speaker 10: Why can't I'm going to say that.
Speaker 2: Just try not to talk over each other one way or another. Please take your turns, that's all. Oh, Jimmy, good, Jimmy.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well the fuck wasn't it. Why don't you understand that these people were staring at a presidential parade? The man Oswald walked out of the launch room, drinking his cow as the car time looked at it. When they were looking at it, they weren't looking back at the building.
Speaker 3: Why they were looking at the parade, Why would.
Speaker 6: They look at Oswald? Even if he then had seen Oswald, they wouldn't have registered Oswald because it's just Oswald.
Speaker 2: Duh? Why is that a.
Speaker 6: Complicated, hard controversial.
Speaker 3: I wanted I'll answer your Question's what for him to go out that door as shallow as that front porch was, he would have had to have gone right in front of somebody. He would have been standing there talking to them, because apparently, looking at the film, he was out there. You say he was out there drinking a coke and yes, there was a bottle found down there later on the side of the rear next to the steps. He would have had to have walked past everybody that was at the back of that group to get into that corner. And are you telling me that in the sixty some odd years since this happened, no one has come out and said, that's Oswald in the corner. He was there the whole time. No one Why as there's such an intimidation factor that all of these people standing.
Speaker 4: On that doorway that had a chance to see Oswald.
Speaker 3: Would not bring up the fact that, hey, wait a minute, you know, if you guys are refusing Oswald this, he was out there with us. Nobody puts him out there, no one, even people that don't have a vested interest in it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: How he got all those people? No one saw him.
Speaker 2: I will tell you one weird occurrence where somebody does say he was outside, but it couldn't have been in the prayer man position based on this, and that is that if you remember doing the mock trial, Will Wesley Fraser says Oswald is in that doorway, not the you know, not the love Lady character, but he says that he's behind him, which is weird. During that mock trial, and Bill Wesley Fraser claimed to be out there too. Nowadays he's got an open story about Arstaw.
Speaker 3: Have to go back and check all that you say. In the mock trial, he said Oswalt was behind him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they asked he was behind love Lady somehow because they asked him, is this Oswald in the doorway? And he said, no, that's Bill Lovelady. But Oswald is further back there. How do you know that? Because I was back there. It's very weird, and it's it's in his testimony though. Check it out. That's the only contradiction.
Speaker 6: I've ever really knew another. Yeah, sorry, And there's another picture of a guy in dungarees and T shirt. You could see him being talked to by a cop right inside the window, and one frame sure looks like Oswald.
Speaker 2: Really, I'd love to see that frame.
Speaker 3: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Which photographs I'd have to look at to find it or which film?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'll have the Jack or Google Drive to find it, but I will find it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please do. I'd love to see it. You know. Look, I'm willing to take a look at anything that is outside of the official explanation, But prayer man, I do.
Speaker 3: I'm aware of a picture. I'm aware of a picture that shows a guy standing down the steps talking to a cop that people claiming look like Osway, But that was right after the fat Oswald was already gone by then. But I haven't seen one where he's actually in the building. But if you remember correctly, when he was leaving, who was the reporter that said he saw Oswald on the way out, Oswalt told him where the phones were have been a photo taken during that time when he's talking to somebody Oswaldalt was an FBI guy, But he was a reporter.
Speaker 2: Was that Robin.
Speaker 6: Was the PBS guy Neil and an old Lair warmon Jim Lair? Maybe, yeah, but I don't believe that that guy not product him.
Speaker 2: You don't believe the reporter.
Speaker 6: I don't believe that account because something what was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's full of stories. He also says that he watched Walter Krinkik just crying before he did the law. He's just a ship talker.
Speaker 2: Well, that guy will cease. Well that that's weird because the guy that would have been going for the phone I think was calling NBC, and Walter Kronkit was on CBS, so I don't know how he watched that, and they didn't even have the cameras warmed up. That's why you see the CBS logo on the initial JFK announcement. So nobody saw Walter conkait that outside of New York.
Speaker 6: There's two guys Chuck Chuck, the guys one of the yeah, I'm saying, McLear, and the other dude they were talking about Jack Kay. One of them was elsewhere and one was in Dallas, right, the guy with Dallas, Yeah, he says he's seen as well. I don't believe that cry. And then the guy that says that he was wherever Conkkite was and the Kankkite was reversing, crying and all that. I don't they believe that, gay, No.
Speaker 2: I don't be The.
Speaker 6: Ball of the story is TBS is saving.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, But the guy wasn't on PBS at the time, right, he was on NBC, right, because it was Robin McNeill.
Speaker 6: Was locked or wasn't even such a bayless PB aspect. Then this was all up thirty forty years after the fact.
Speaker 2: Well, they did that public radio back then, but they I guess they didn't have the PBS network exactly.
Speaker 6: Okay, they had public broadcasts stuff, but it just wasn't called PPS. It's called something else, Yeah, something dumping system.
Speaker 2: Animal fair enough, but look either way, the guy I think you're thinking it was Robin McNeil and that guy if you remember the thing on NBC when they're passing around that black box and trying to attach it to the phone on NBC during the live you know, cut to when they finally turned on the and started putting a videotape in so that they could record it. Because at first you know, they only have audio of NBC's TV report because somebody forgotten to put a videotape in and the audio was being carried on radio stations. That's the only reason why that was recorded. Anyway, when they finally do get around to it, if you remember, very shortly thereafter, they're trying to get a live report from Dallas from somebody who's on the phone, and they've got this black box they're trying to put on the phones and it keeps meeting back and giving them trouble and all this mess. Anyways, Look, if anybody else wants to call in, and of course we could break with another topic, anyone of any kind. I mean, we've been on now almost an hour and a half, an hour and twenty anyway, doing this discussion already. But you out there listening right now could call join in and you're you know, carry on this discussion or take it further. If not, we'll go back to Jimmy James. But I put them on hold for now, and uh eight, we don't have to talk all JMK. We can talk about anything, anything at all. Matter of fact, I have a Trump story. Maybe we should go over. It's a little weird watching the media beginning to bend and change at the moment, because you know, it sounds to me like I don't know, people are starting to change their minds about certain things when it comes to this past selection. Then again, maybe it's my imagination. But the things that I told you and predicted, I stick to them. And we'll take a break. Three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six Join us if you want to end the open mic of Friday Night will return.
Speaker 11: A revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 12: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: They do name.
Speaker 5: The name?
Speaker 2: Do they do?
Speaker 6: Name?
Speaker 2: What do they do? Name?
Speaker 6: What did they do?
Speaker 2: Names?
Speaker 3: Would they do?
Speaker 13: Name?
Speaker 3: What would they do?
Speaker 2: Names? Uncle?
Speaker 14: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian Secret Society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the Klatoon.
Speaker 14: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 14: It didn't, did it? But here on Ocelli dot Com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 1: Much better?
Speaker 2: Much?
Speaker 15: I mean and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 14: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Ocelli dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's drake to the point, straight talk, and I liked.
Speaker 2: That idea, Oh, Shelley dot Com.
Speaker 13: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before.
Speaker 8: It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com, in digital or physical dot.
Speaker 3: Com radio work.
Speaker 12: Chili dot com.
Speaker 16: Yo yeovis Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the Ochili effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 13: Ship like.
Speaker 6: Like like.
Speaker 2: My like, have you expressed my caller? Schools there anyone else? Mountains again on the air, it was Lly dot com. If you not necessarily reflect the views and we are not responsible, we're getting stupid. He was mighty student. Thank you uncle.
Speaker 14: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the Illuminati?
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting, Yeah in the klatoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 14: It didn't, did it? But here on o'celly dot com radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 15: I mean, it's clear and understanding about the programs the programs much clearer getting live people into wait, they really have a good conversation going.
Speaker 1: Much better, much better scene.
Speaker 14: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninches and listen to the o'chelly dot com radio network.
Speaker 1: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 3: O chilly dot collet ready get ready for.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, segment number two of the live open mic Friday night. And hopefully it's not overdriven and too loud there on the broadcast. And if you're catching the podcast to this, man, I really wish you were here live because I've got at least uh what twenty twenty five. I'll go thirty more minutes right now, that's a guarantee, but if more people call in, I'll go longer tonight. So far, only Jimmy James has joined us, and he asked a little something about the conference and told us that he believes in prayer man, you know, and we had a little argument between myself and him and then repeating him. But we don't have to do JMK stuff. I mean, I can tell you more about the conference. I was a little disturbed by the fact that, you know, the moment of silence had to be, you know, invaded by people trying to block traffic on Elm Street. I was also disturbed by the fact that Judy Baker has now made herself part of the memorial there lovely and she's on stage, you know, telling people about all the wonderful things. How we got to take these fresh American flags that they handed out to people, go put them on the Kennedy Memorial over there, and all that good stuff. And here's your moment of silence, and then Q A and on is going to block the street. I don't even know what they were protesting. I mean, this particular year, they weren't waiting for JFK Junior, right anyway, it was what it was. It is what it is, and you might we have something entirely different on your mind. In fact, maybe you want to tell me about the Turkey Deep Pride, whatever it is. Call in three one nine, five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And if you don't call in, I'm going to have to give all the rest of the airtime devoted to callers to Jimmy James. And that's the way that is. But if Mora join. Maybe we'll go longer. How about that, b Pete? Any other news that we might want to get to before we uh, you know, wind up running completely out of time on something.
Speaker 4: Uh Now, one time I've been bounce around trying to find this.
Speaker 3: Oh, I do want to give a clarification to gentlemen that I were talking about that were with news agencies. Was Pierce Halmon and Terrence Forward. Now you wanted me to look up Robert McNeil, and I just looked up a a mention of him. He was actually home with the press. Boss went and looked behind the stockade fence. He says he went to the building about four minutes after and saw Oswald when.
Speaker 2: He went through, right. But he's the first guy I remember ever asking Oswald where the phones were, So he asked, and it's.
Speaker 4: Weird because they talk about phones, you know.
Speaker 3: That was something that Bill Shelley claimed he did in his original police report. Was after they came after they went part way down the road and came back and saw the young lady that came up and said he had been shot.
Speaker 4: He immediately went back in and called his wife.
Speaker 3: It was only after people found out that Oswald said that he saw Bill Shelley and loved Lady out front, that the whole story changed about oh no, we went down and checked out the tracks and what came in the back door blah blah blah. But in his initial report, Bill Shelley says it immediately after this happened, he went back inside and called his wife to tell her what had happened. But McNeil is that a big discrepancy?
Speaker 2: Sure? But McNeil is the guy that I was talking about where he's trying to call into NBC and he ends up on that red black box thing and then finally they figure out the way to patch the phone call straight through to on air.
Speaker 3: But at first apparently there was a payphone in the lobby, but people were on the payphone. In fact, that's where Almon called in to WFAA. McNeil I think he certinted him back to the collar where there was also phones, and then there was phones, you know, in Shelly's office and Truvy's office and things like that. So yeah, you know, I don't know specifically which phone. I'd have to do some research and find out which twenty set he used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because some guy, I mean, obviously people clogged up the payphone, and there was like one or two payphones in the building, I guess for public use. And then some of the officers, like you said, had phones in them. Matter of fact, I don't think all the officers had phones, but there was probably one there. And the guy, you know, was saying, I'm from NBC. You know I need to call New York. That guy might have gotten, you know, used to a phone. So I'm thinking McNeil might have been the guy who asked to use an office phone. I don't know, or maybe he was the FAA guy because they'd be familiar with the local team. I'm from your local TV station and that would have been a bigger deal in sixty three. Maybe that's the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And all this was going on while Truey was trooping up the steers up to the roof.
Speaker 2: Right, and then eventually you get Russ Wise, right, who ends up that's the FAA guy, right, the guy who was He's like, I'm sorry, I'm out of breath. I just came back and the vision's been shot, and right, and he winds up interviewing Bill Bill and Gail Newman and uh and and later on Abraham subruter, I think, and uh, you know, and stuff like that in the studio. But that's after they cut into the feed, right, because before that they were broadcasting the National Soap Opera at the moment.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, and that was something and I, you know, not I don't enjoy getting into it, Virginia, of things like this, but it's this is something that I completely went in death, I mean's super in depth on a blog post when I started taking on Jered McKnight's breach of trust and the claims that he made him there, which generally, sorry, I've got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, generally I liked Gerald mcnight's book when I first read it, but you know, a few things fell apart as I looked into them myself. And I don't remember his claim as to where Ozma was because I got caught up on a bunch of other things, you know what I mean, And it's.
Speaker 3: Wrong, and I seen about when I forget him that i'd have to scroll through. But when the one lady that worked there said that she supposedly ripped back and saw Oswald and it was this time and they.
Speaker 4: Really that the FBI actually changed her statement.
Speaker 3: And she wasn't Carolyn Arnold. You know, there was some different.
Speaker 4: Stories about what she claimed and this and that.
Speaker 3: Apparently the FBI changed her statement and she didn't know about it until years later when somebody showed.
Speaker 2: It to her.
Speaker 3: In fact, in the article that was in the news, she explained her shop. The FBI attributed the turning false narrative of Oswald being on the first floor to her, and when she saw it, it's just kind of theater that they would make those statements. And this was years after I'm trying to nineteen seventy eight, I think was when the article came out, or Bolts with the Dallas Wanting News actually did the interviews with herren Ol. When he pointed this out to hers, he goes, oh wait a minute, said, I didn't say anything like that, And I dissected and actually get copies of the statements that were made. It was one of my longer blog posts I really had. It was this one took hours to put together. You know what I always meant, It was all because of Jay Midnight and the claims that Ralson Kay was making it all right, well, listen to all we thought that he was out fault with the Shelley Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well again, I I don't I don't cry, and I'll tell you something else. It's funny, is that, you know, thinking back, there were a lot of claims as to where Oswald was right, A lot of people have had different ideas about as to where he was. It's very difficult to nail it down just is I'm sorry, but it is, you know, and uh but but I can't put him in this prayer man position. And to me, it's just a blurry picture, really is. I mean outside of this one notation that Fritz made, which is, you know, doesn't give me any context around that notation or anything. I don't see any other recording or you know, somebody else stating that, you know, he said this, everything else including that statement to you know, at the time of the shooting where you were in the building, naturally I was. I worked there, you know, like almost like what he's stupid? Uh well, the strange thing I'm just saying, I don't know. But I didn't want to argue about prayer Man tonight. I didn't want to argue about nothing. I'd much rather pull together on the stuff that we can agree on. You know, the idea that Oswald is not the sole party responsible for the assassination. We should be able to agree on that.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't buy it when I started, when I when I first came on this show, I remember people automatically assumed that I accepted the War Commission's positions on things. And I think it opened a couple of people's eyes when I told him, no, that's not I don't take the warn commition, you know, word for word as Gospel I said in one of the somebody asked me, I remember, somebody asked me specifically if I thought Oswald did it.
Speaker 6: I thought, I think he.
Speaker 4: Was involved, but I don't think he was a shooter.
Speaker 3: And someone asked me, then, well, where if you think he was, he had been? How fun is No? He always claimed he was in the building. He was in the building for a reason. He just then figured out what that was right, and as.
Speaker 2: To precisely what Flory was on and everything else, this is a problem too. I mean, if you can't put him on the sixth floor, you can't put him on the sixth floor. And that's another funny thing is when I went to I don't know if I told this part of the story from the weekend on the show, and I'll let Jimmy James back on because nobody else has joined us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'll tell you a weird thing that happened. I walk into arguments all the time, be pete that I don't want to get into. You don't know how often I don't even want to participate in the arguments when I get asked a question and people ask me questions and then have to argue with me. Two things happened this weekend where the people tried to drag me into arguments I didn't want and I didn't want to argue with Jimmy about prayer Man either. Just he asked my opinion, I gave it. Like it. But it's weird a lot of times. And I'm not even saying Jimmy did this, But these two people over the weekend did this very strange thing to me where they ask you a question, they want your opinion, and then because your opinion doesn't match theirs, they now go at you and won't leave you alone until you give in to their opinion. Okay, well maybe so, and maybe that's you know. Look, I'm just saying I can't stand that crap. You ask my opinion. You asked my opinion. A separate thing is to ask me if I want to debate it? All right, But okay, so I'll give you the two things that happened where somebody asked my opinion and then had to drag me into with like almost refused to let me walk away without arguing. Okay. The first one was out in the smoking section, and I suspect almost that this is the guy who got everybody sick last year, by the way, but I could I couldn't quite confirm his identity, so I wasn't sure. If you were there, I would ask you if he was the guy, because I think it might have been. But anyway, he came over to me, and he came over to me a couple of times during the conference to, you know, let me know that I could get a six dollars cup of coffee at the restaurant and this and that and whatever, because they had closed a really good coffee shop for the weekend, so it was open on Friday, but not on Saturday or Sunday. Anyway, I appreciated that information. But at some point, and I'm not sure if it was Sunday morning or if it was Saturday afternoon, one of those two points. Though, He comes to me and says, hey, I need to ask you a question. Your opinion about this? Okay? Sure? Why is it that nobody is bringing up that information from the Secret Service agent last year? What information?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And he starts talking to me about guess what the Secret Service agents said that he had the bullet in hand and put it on the stretcher. You know what I'm talking about, right, So I said, well, I'll put it to you this way, my friend. Why is it not coming up? Because maybe more legitimate information needs to be discussed. And I got a hard time believing the guy who was on tour with the Kennedy Detailed Book tour at one point, he was part of one of the documentaries and all that he never brings this up. He never brought it up before. Now all of a sudden, he put a mystery bullet on a stretcher. And I'm telling you that I think the majority of researchers can't make that square with other information that they have that they do believe is reliable. So it's not coming up because it's probably not valid according to those of us who have looked in this, you know, and he all of a sudden started getting upset. A guy wouldn't make that kind of thing up at eighty years old. I said, okay, if that's your opinion, a guy wouldn't make that up because he's that old. That's it. No problem. If that's your opinion. That's your opinion. But you asked me why I thought it wasn't coming up. Well, maybe it's because the people here, and that means all of them don't have a need for another piece of invalid information. I don't buy it myself. It doesn't make sense a matter of fact. You know, some of his testimony contradicts the stuff that he had. Now, why would he put it in a book? He says, you like, getting interrupted me, I said, why would he put it in a book? Well, I'll tell you that book sold really well for a little while. And sometimes people put things in books just to sell books, not necessarily to tell the truth. Right, or do you not believe that somebody would put something in a book that's untrue? The guy was relentless at somebody at that age. Come on, that's just what's wrong with you? Why can't you, Hey, you asked me, and I told you what I thought. Meanwhile, you could ask everybody else here the same question. Why they're not bringing up this guy's story about putting the bullet on the stretcher and all. I bet though, you're going to find that they didn't buy it. Pretty simple. Not every story that comes out about the Kennedy assassination is true. You got to agree to that, otherwise you'd be at the Judy conference. Okay, So where was that? And this guy like really seriously kind of followed me a little bit into the hotel out of the smoking section when I'm trying to get away from him and get back to the conference so I can go do my job. Anyhow, I let that one go. But also, you know our friend that calls himself creative accidents, Well, he really badly wanted me to do a lightning tour through the sixth floor museum with him right now. I don't know if I ever told you this, but I've never actually been to the sixth floor museum personally. So I said, well, I've never been in. I think it's twenty bucks, I think twenty or twenty five dollars. Yeah, it's not the you know, for a long time they had a really cheap admission, but no more. It's you know, it's an attraction. And they got a line, a good line during the weekend that syncs up with the assassination. You can imagine that's probably, you know, one of their best days of business of the year. Right. So we're there on the on Friday, exactly on Friday when I had gone and seen the moment of silence and all that. So he says, well, before we go an uber back to the hotel, let's go up in the sixth floor museum. I said, look, man, it's it's an expensive ticket. I can't stay there more than like a couple of minutes. He says, I'll pay for it, don't worry about it. Let's go. That's all right. So I go up there and he's taking pictures of me. I got a whole bunch of pictures on me. Actually, he's taking pictures on me by some of the exhibits, and he's asking me a couple of different questions about some of the stuff that's up on the wall. You ever been in there, VPTE.
Speaker 3: Well, I've never been. I wanted to go last year while we were there, but we just didn't have time to do it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it looks like they might invite me back just to MC again, just so you know. And I really want to put together more of a group trip with friends and stuff, and I think Mike I could probably convince Mike to go one more time.
Speaker 6: And was, Yes, he was.
Speaker 2: He did a presentation with Doug. Yes, Scooter Joe was present anyway, and Gail Gail did a presentation. I ended up sitting on the stage with her for it, and I was really happy to do so. So you know, we had Gail Nick Jackson doing her thing, and yeah, Scooter and Doug Campbell from the Dallas Action and JFK. Quick Hits was also there. Rob wasn't there. I don't know why. He never seems to be able to get to go. But anyway, so we go up into the sixth floor museum. We're going through these exhibits. He's taking pictures. I told you all that I had to get rid of my soda before we went in, so I did. I found it ironic in front of that I had to throw out a coke before I could go onto the sixth floor. But anyway, we go in there and we go to these screens and they have this the screen near the window where they say, look, if you look through this window over here, it's similar to the assassin's point of view and all that. And they even had another display up on another floor for some reason. If you want to go and look at the empty floor above the sixth floor, you can, and a few other things. But anyway, before we got there, there was this screen which has a video presentation to show you, you know, the sniper's point of view and all that. And I'm looking at it, and you know, the creative accident said to me, well, what do you think. I heard you say once that you thought something about another window, which one? And I said, well, now that I look at it, there's actually a couple of good spots that would have been better than this one that they claim is the window that the sniper shot from. So a guy I wasn't even talking to stepped into the conversation and he said, are you telling me that your opinion is that they should have shot from over here or over there? And I said, yes, that is what my opinion is. This guy started on me about how he's closest to that window. The president was going to be closer to that window than any other, so was the best window to shoot from? And that's where Oswald shot from. So actually he's a Oswald did it guy?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And he's saying that's where he shot from because that's the closest way. And you obviously don't know anything about this, you know, Okay, I don't know anything about it. Sure, you're right, whatever you say. And I tried to walk away from the guy, and he kept on me about come on, that's the best window because he's closest. Can't you see he's closer there than he is at these other windows you're talking about. And I said, well, okay, but what about the idea that you could take a shot there and then also with that window open, have the ability to shoot out of the other window too. You could take multiple shots. With the way I'm talking about, he's almost going to be out of your sight right there, and God help you if you would have accelerated a little too much right there going on to the freeway, because that would have made sense. If they had sort of stepped up the pace and boom, taken off of that road like a shot, you might have not gotten a shot at all if he was waiting on that So yeah, I see where earlier in his trip, before the turn, even he could have taken a shot at him, And personally, I would have selected that if I was the guy shooting, that would have been my idea to shoot at him. Plus, you have a frontal shot where you can see you know what I mean, And he's moving towards you. Should be moving towards you in a straight line, so you don't have lateral movement, not a problem. Once he straightens out on that turn, you've got a significant whole block to take a shot at him. In my mind, but again, you ask my opinion, so this guy wouldn't leave me. So all I'm saying is that sometimes when people ask for your opinion, if you don't match their opinion, you have to know that there's a secondary thing in mind, which is I'm now going to argue with you. You to my point of view, because I wasn't interested in your opinion. I was just interested if in somebody else agreed with me. And I'm not saying Jimmy does this. I'm just saying I hate that I sometimes people ask for an opinion, I am tempted to give them none because they don't want the opinion. You might as well just ask them what their situation is so you know whether you're going to have an argument or not, and then you can choose to say nothing in response. You could try that, but I have a feeling with the two guys that I dealt with this weekend. That weekend, I think for some reason, they would not have let me go without giving them an answer at all. And I think sometimes people lie about their opinions when pressured too for this reason, maybe because this is what they are dealing with, So I want to avoid the argument. Let me just lie and give them what they want to hear. And I think that's the way a lot of conversations go. And I think that's why communication starts to suck, because people don't want to be honest because they want to avoid the penalty for honesty, which is the argument. Now, I don't know, am I crazy? BP? What do you think?
Speaker 4: Well? It happens.
Speaker 3: Something that happens a lot, and even on different subjects. Something we deal with that constantly in our day to day where people will tell you what they think you want to hear just to avoid any other conversation yeah, and I honestly believe the way they're body for taking that position. Really, I mean because they know, look, you ask my opinion. And that's what gets me so frustrated people, you know, if they ask me my opinion, I tell them and they don't like it. It's like, well, why the world did you ask? You know, what was your purpose? Were you looking to be validated? That's going to leave a validation is the law, dude.
Speaker 2: But that's the funny thing is they're coming to anybody for validation, and obviously you don't know me well enough if you don't sort of know some of my opinions, So you want me random person to validate you for some reason? Why? You know? There's the big question. So the guy who wanted me to validate Paul whatever his freaking name was, the Secret Service agent's And I still believe that's BS. By the way, just like Bill Wesley Frasier, a lot of his stuff that he has said in recent years and written in that book, I think he's spill of crap.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what was it here? Just a couple of years? Was it ten years ago when he made this comment and he saw Oswald? When you bat in the back of the building and walk down the street.
Speaker 2: Well he's another.
Speaker 3: Those commies ever said that was sixty some odd views.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he put Oswald in sixty years. At that point he had not said this. And now he's got Oswald across the street or whatever, leaving at a weird time and okay, whatever. But I think that Buell has adjusted his and I think he probably was pressured to adjust his testimony from the beginning. I mean, they went after him, they were threatening to charge him. You know that day, like you were working with him, You gave him a ride, you were I mean, that's what I'm thinking is you were working with him because you gave him a ride, mostly but simply because they knew him and he was staying right you know where he was. His sister's house is near the house where his wife stayed. I think they were on Frasier saying, we'll make you part of this, we'll sweep you into it. You better tell us something.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he and he hold the car of it.
Speaker 4: What was he had to go to the hospital to visit somebody.
Speaker 3: And then it was after that that he went to the police station because they were looking for him, and he went down there and that's when they he said he almost got a fist fight with Fritz.
Speaker 2: And they were on him, Hey, look you have this. He had an Enfield rifle. I think, right, so you have a rifle. You could have been part of this. And I think he was pressured then and I know other researchers that pressured him over the years. That's why he went away for a while.
Speaker 3: You know, it's got to be hard on any of those people that no, I don't know how that they and some of them have quit talking about it. They just have refused all requests and you can't really blame them. I mean, they've been handed for sixty years over this stuff.
Speaker 2: Well that's the other thing is that there are some people that did try to, like you know, be friendly and fair about it and open about it. And because they saw their words twisted or they saw things misrepresented, or they saw people you know, trying to twist their words and get them, they just stopped, you know. And Plus, if it's bad me dealing with crazy theories, imagine if I was a witness, I definitely would not want to hear from these people that want to argue with me and tell me about what I saw, and you know that that happens to those people all the time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good, just sort of curiosity. What do you think one of these billboard trucks would cost to rent for an hour? Two or two?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I was so mad I couldn't get near Judy by.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, well, you know now that Judy has worked away, you know, they've been doing this memorial thing for quite some time, this moment of silence, She's been doing that for years down there. Well, I don't know they were doing it first time where it actually hit on the twenty second, but maybe they're wondering if they're going to do it again next year. If I go, what it would cost me to get one of those billboard trucks to just drive circles through dvie plast with that wanted poster I put together plastered on the side of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know it conveniently just keep riding by the noles.
Speaker 2: It would be hysterical. I'd love to see how we could get that done. And I was so mad that I couldn't get close enough to her to hander the book. I wanted to just handle Walt's book, you know, I mean have this deal with what where we're supposed to split the uh, you know, profits from it. But I didn't, I didn't sell it.
Speaker 4: This got out, Hey, Judy Walt said this here.
Speaker 3: Get that to her.
Speaker 2: Yep, no, no problem. But but she was on the stage there, and she's part of this group that calls itself like the Dallas Historical Society or something and or the Dallas Historical Group something like that. And it's the cover you know, for her conferences or her conferences company and all that. So that's how she keeps that running. Anyway, I guess we'll bring Jimmy James back on. Yeah, good, Yeah, you can bring it back on.
Speaker 3: I got one course to the wonders the pandemic is over, Why Judy hasn't gone back to where if they had it was she was living over there or was it still no?
Speaker 4: Where was it where Sweden? Was it?
Speaker 2: Well? She tried living in Sweden and no.
Speaker 3: Evasically bought a house there, okay, and that was the part time residence. That's how she was able to stay there because she had a residence to stay in. But I'm just curious now that I mean, she's still living in Dallas from what I understand. So with the pandemic, that's why she couldn't go back. The pandemic tractor here right, and Vitus wondering, Wait a minute, did all the people that tried to kill you over the years suddenly die in the past. Did they get gone in the pandemic you'd gone back to your home?
Speaker 2: They must have, because you know she was living in exile, remember, and Glenn Vickling busted her about her whole you know, trying to seek asylum or whatever claim that she was making. And you helped the buster too. I brought that up to somebody by the way at the conference, you know, they said, well, you know, what do you think is the most ridiculous thing? You know, that would be the thing to point to Judy. I said, well, you know, while she was supposedly living in exile, a friend of mine actually, you know, got the documents showing that she had registered to vote in North Carolina. So you know, I don't know if you can go into exile from America in North Carolina. But news to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how I found out she moved to Dallas. I checked the voter records down there, that's why I got her addressed there, you living at Ritchie Condo there for a while. I think she's moved to somewhere else. I don't know if money got tired or what. But when she couldn't go back to Sweden, she uh, you know, she had to said take refuge in Dallas there and apparently she's still living down there.
Speaker 2: Well, who knows what she really does for her income. But I mean, you know, it can't be the book anymore. So uh and I don't think her uh you know, up.
Speaker 3: Off her husband social Security. So she passed away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know does she have you know, does she have the Bakers of security?
Speaker 3: The well, you know, I know that I don't know long enough. In fact, I got my notice here apparently because I haven't remarried, I could actually file a claim on my ex wife social Security if I were to get disabled or something nice.
Speaker 2: Nice. That's interesting, you know, But remember Oswald told her never to forget the name Bobby Baker. And I always found that hilarious, considering that, you know, Bobby Baker, yes, was indeed the name of somebody who worked for LBJ, but also happened to be the name of guess who her husband, Robert Baker, just saying, yes, bring.
Speaker 3: Jimmy back, and we're all, yeah, let's bring Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Back on see what else Jimmy's got. Maybe he wants to go into something else, you know, But I say, email this stuff to us, let us take a look at it, and you know, we got some other evidence or documents. Please let's do that and not argue about anything else. Maybe we can talk about something else to close out the show tonight, you know, get through it. But hopefully you guys enjoyed the little anecdotes and stories from Dealey and and also the downtown Marriott, which, by the way, superior hotel. I think we're going to go back there, not gonna go be going back to that freaking oh god, other place.
Speaker 6: Lose the name of that joint.
Speaker 2: Lorenzo. Yeah, I know, it's terrible. I really really hope they never ever end up with a contract there, because the contract for this place definitely well worth it. I was happy with it, and so was the family too. So just saying because I had Frankie and missus Oh with me at the conference and I was happy to do that, it might have been easier on me if I didn't have them with me. But you know, look, and it was rough for her to do the drive in a day, for sure, but you know we got through it. We survived. I know you've done it. You did it faster, by the way, than we did. I'm not sure how exactly, because she's got a fairly heavy wind.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean she's got a fairly heavy foot too. So I thought we'd get there just as fast. But nope, not really. I think we were fourteen or fourteen and a half hours getting there.
Speaker 6: We did it just over twelve, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, And I don't know, just seemed quick. Any you, let's bring Jimmy back and Jimmy, Yeah, if you got something else you want to bring up or whatever. Man, you know, the floor is yours.
Speaker 6: As Mark, Okay, advice of mine. You guys, we're just.
Speaker 7: Well, uh, we're just on tram man.
Speaker 6: I'll just stick up for the doll, that's all.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough. So let's see. Sounds like reading in the chat room I found this money. Uh, sounds like there are a lot of nod dolls in Dallas, according to and in this chat room. Not selling me. I'm going there next year, Chuck, Well, you know it will be a more interesting conference next year, because here's the reality. I'm going to be more involved with the conference next year if I do this. So I promise you that you're looking at a better conference next year, because I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: I have to say though, you meet some interesting people, just like Creative only time in the room that you know he is. I met him. You a really interesting guy, Mike Swanson, a great guy. Loved that you could sit and talk to him for hours about anything. So I was a little you know, I didn't get to see a lot of presentations because a lot of times when you were running back and forth, I was there, man in the book desk. But I met some very very interesting people, people that you won't forget the rest of your life. And I would have loved to have been able to call this time just to sit down and talk with Mike, because I mean, I all, I just find his I just find him fascinating him creative. Now you can sit there Creative as the guy you want to have when you're sitting around drinking beers.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know that's just from.
Speaker 3: The stories that they tell you. And I'll tell you and Doug. I mean meeting Doug for the first time and talking to him about connections between K pop.
Speaker 4: And the New Thing clan, and I was just it's an amazing.
Speaker 3: Group of people. And I did finally get to meet gil Nis, so it was all worth it. I would say, for friends, you gotta go, it's it's a you gotta go at least to one.
Speaker 2: Right, and I'm telling you it's going to be a much more interesting conference. I met this guy, Scott Edwards, who is going to be a guest on the show, and he has done podcasts about Ready for This one about Stanley Kubrick, but also he's written a book about Jack Nicholson, and I just I find this guy interesting and I think he's got a great voice, and I think he's going to be a cool conversation. And there's an author I totally didn't expect to run into, but it was. It was a light attendance this year. Next year it's almost a guarantee because we discovered that for some reason during election years, okay, because they have twenty eight years to look back at as far as attendance goes. Every four years when the presidential election happens, guess what attendance drops, So you know, I think that just automatically, we're gonna have more attendance next year, and it's gonna be a more diversified group, you know. I was saying also that Larry wasn't there this year, but good.
Speaker 6: Depression. Of course it's still.
Speaker 3: Rough years.
Speaker 7: As well. About the the characters, I don't believe it, So what were they really Queer's foot Pallas though, because that's who was zaggrevat the Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: Parade there is well.
Speaker 2: That is who they claimed to be. I don't know if who's covered it at all, but that is more thing to be you and on yeah.
Speaker 3: The because I saw just I don't know if this is you know, one of those coincidences, but it was about two weeks ago when I had the flu and I was homesick. I happened to go on to Be and saw the movie q which talks about how QAnon got started, the guys that set it up, when they made the jump from four chan to eight chan today. And it was an amazing documentary to sit there and watch.
Speaker 9: And I can't remember if it was on Netflix or who did the actually production of it, but there was a series of you know, it was like in five segments or six segments whatever.
Speaker 3: That's the one where they got around there and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: They're chasing around the little guy who's in a wheelchair and right, yeah, okay, that was a reasonally on Netflix. I watched that like two years ago.
Speaker 3: I think when it was brand I was amazed. I mean because I had no knowledge. I was I never really caught the q Andon thing. It was something blew by me. I happen to see a couple of people on Facebook that would make references to them in all and some of that Outlantas Rapp a excellent ser Well, let me.
Speaker 2: Put it to you this way. It's the same type of people, and the signs they were holding up and stuff all represented QA non type things. Okay, but they weren't waiting for our for JFK Junior to show up this time. They had been on the NOLA a couple of years ago screaming that JFK Junior was going to show up on the anniversary and become Trump's vice presidential candidate right a few years back. But they didn't do that this time. They were just out there just with their signs and out of nowhere. It seems like they formed a human chain right at the time that the moment of silence was being held from a stage which was up on the hill. You know, they have a stage up on the hill, and a whole lot of people are standing down hill, down the hole, watching what's going on. And the next thing I know is a human chain gets formed across Elm Street and it's all these guys who have these signs, these q A non signs, and they formed a human chain and stopped traffic. So traffic's beeping at him. People are getting pissed, and it broke up pretty quick, so they.
Speaker 7: Pated traffic though.
Speaker 6: In Dallas, Texas, Yes.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 6: Another I want to go another hour. It'll talk about this q ALLO situation. Did I find it unacceptable? Willing to find these people? Well, Dallas, I have I have normally ill on the phone, these Dallas ql vegetators. I'll have all these.
Speaker 2: I'm not the guy who can hell you, but look, Jimmy, I I can't help you because I didn't have anybody to assist me with tracking it down. I mean, I had creative accidents with me, but he wanted to drag me into the sixth floor. So it didn't last long because they kind of got you know, the cars started being pushing out.
Speaker 6: Smart callers, there's just get some more of the.
Speaker 2: Handle the right way.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I'll give.
Speaker 10: Them credit for being given full of bullshit and you because that's a busy damn road to try to get out and con and stop traffic.
Speaker 3: Well, that short time that chuck and out was there last year, it was an amazing amount of traffic running down that road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in the like, you know how there's that traffic light right there. When that light up stopped traffic right around the time of the moment of silence, right people stopped crossing the street right then because everybody was paying attention and a lot of people bowed their heads. I thought it was you know, and and some people were praying or whatever, and it was all like that, and the place was quiet until these guys started yelling and stretched across the street a human shame.
Speaker 6: Are you telling that they were obstructed an official ceremony?
Speaker 2: Well, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, that's not an official ceremony.
Speaker 2: That's not an official.
Speaker 3: Ceremoniiday, it it's not today, It's not it's it is not an official ceremony.
Speaker 2: It is not an official ceremony.
Speaker 3: It is the thing that Pen.
Speaker 2: Jones, Jimmy listened to me. It is a thing that Penn Jones used to do, and then John Judge took it all okay, and it's never been official. As matter of fact. For the fiftieth anniversary, I think they ran these guys off because they didn't want them there to even do the moment of silence. Right, there was a whole big thing. They had to go to college. Well, they had to get a permanent and then they were an issue in the permit and so on and blah blah blah. And at other years, you know, Deborah Conway set up on the mill there with a table and chairs.
Speaker 6: Okay, we had left end quote. They were issued a permit. This was an official ceremony, sanctioned by the municipality of Dallas, and it was interfered with by these hooligans. As we got to get to the bottom.
Speaker 2: As far as I know, they stretched across the street, which I guess technically had nothing to do with this ceremony except that it was in proximity to it. See, so I would say that they didn't even directly interfere. To me, they were interfering because it was like moment of silence. You're making this noise and now we got car horns beeping at them and all this other stuff because they stopped traffic momentarily. And then I don't know, it just seems like.
Speaker 6: Anyone out there who is involved in shoe and then please call up the show right now and I'll pay to extend the show. I want to talk.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm about ready to drop off here, okay, because we're about done for tonight. But I'll tell you what, if they want to they can sing. Well, they can sing an email to info at O'Kelly dot com, okay, and I'll be more than happy to put them on the air. I'll be more than happy to interview you if you're a QA non guy, especially if you were involved in the protest in Dallas on the twenty second mind you of November, because the stopping of traffic was very strange and I still don't know have an idea what the point was. There wasn't that many of these guys. There was only maybe fifteen or twenty of them all together. It wasn't a big protest, so I don't know all learn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well beyond what's Tuck the said, fine, but Jimmy James is offering a cash reward for even the name of one of these peoples who presented themselves as qan and at this event.
Speaker 2: And that's right, and I would be more than happy to facilitate that. If you want to pay somebody cash to get to talk to one of them, I would be more than happy to do it. And on next week's show, happily see, we'll let the podcast go out more people hear about it. So if you were one of these QA non protesters who was at the Daley Plaza, who was there just adjacent to the nool on Elm Street on the twenty second of November this year, and you were involved in stopping traffic, Jimmy James, We'll pay you some cash to come on the show and talk to him about this, right.
Speaker 3: You got that?
Speaker 2: Right there you go. I'm willing to be make your own sure, and I know he's good for it. You want to.
Speaker 6: After all, we want to hear their grievance, right, w Chuck listen.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, I could not make out what their grievance really was. That's the thing I don't know, because it didn't make sense to me that they were blocking traffic and they had their signs. And then after that broke up, and you know, there was some complaints, I say, somebody yelled about calling the cop or whatever, and that was about it. They kind of flushed into the crowd again and they were you know, I didn't see where they went even after that. There was only fifteen to twenty of them altogether. And that's how they were able to make a human chain that was wide enough to go across Elm Street. So you know, Elm Street's not that wide. I mean, BP, you know how wide Elm Street is. Yep, So a human chain I think they can accommodate it with fifteen or twenty people. And that's about they had, like just enough to make the human chain across the street.
Speaker 4: Those are three lanes I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But they're not like you know, it was about thirty six thirty six feet the lanes and another six for curb and gutter.
Speaker 4: You likit of the forty seet thirty two feet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so human chain. So human chain side by side, some of them holding hands, some of them hooked to arms. Right, you could definitely accommodate that with fifteen to twenty people. It's exactly what they had was enough to go across the whole street. And then it looked to me like one of the cars like kind of, you know, slowly pushed into him, maybe like you're gonna move, You're gonna move. And then it broke and that was that. And I still don't know what their deal was. You know, they started to say something, but it got broken up. I mean, some people started yelling at him, like I said, you know, like I'll dare you or whatever, and blah blah blah, and we're gonna call the cops or something, and it just sort of broke up. And I asked other people, what does anybody know what that's about? Exactly? You know, I mean, I see the QA non stuff, but what is this about? They're like, I don't know QA non. So other people that were there longer than me and everything still didn't know what their deal was. They were just there. So there you go. Jimmy James will pay cash to somebody if they'll come on here next week, call in and talk to him about it. Tell us what your grievance was. This is what Jimmy said, so there you go. More than happy to facilitate anyway, Jimmy, we're gonna close out. You got any final thoughts?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, gobble gobble, gobble gobble, Hell yeah, why not. I hope everybody enjoyed their Thanksgiving. I know you had a good Thanksgiving, Jimmy, because after all, the Lions won. I pointed that out at the beginning of the show, didn't I so, and they just held on right, I mean per minute there. I thought they were going to lose a big lead. Seemed like they had a big lead at the half and I thought they were losing it and then boom they did finish it out. So I know the Lions won on Thanksgiving, so you gotta be happy about that, right.
Speaker 6: Well ten in eight years, you know, there you go, and maybe.
Speaker 2: The Lions have a chance this year. So goble gobble is Jimmy Jamings final thoughts. So we'll leave it at that, and I think that's great. The day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday, it is at least for another hour and a half or so. So b Pete, what's your final thoughts for this week? Now that we've gone over a bit, and you know who knows maybe we'll do it again next week. I don't know if Aaron is going to be live or not. I think so, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: Well, it's been an interesting week. I didn't notice something, and I find this kind of strange. A lot of the stuff that I've looked at, I'm going to foreign websites and things like that, but I've noticed we have Thanksgiving. A lot of other countries realize that we have Thanksgiving about now, okay, but Black Friday has become a worldwide institution, and it's strange that you get the black which you know.
Speaker 4: They come from.
Speaker 3: Today is the biggest retail day for a lot of businesses. They lose money all year, but this is the day that puts them into black from being in the red.
Speaker 4: And that's where the name came from. It's not a racist thing.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear a bunch of mail and get a bunch of complaints that I have noticed a lot of these people on Instagram that are foreigners that are in Korea and Japan and places like that. If they have merchandise, they're all having Black Friday sales. I just find it amazing that an institution something that's started here in the state connected with Thanksgiving and the day after the first sale day starting the Christmas you know, because you know, we're such sticklers for rules in this country.
Speaker 6: You can't celebrate this before that.
Speaker 3: Even though they have Christmas stuff out while they're seven Halloween candy to the end of the shelf, you really can't officially start celebrating Christmas here until Thanksgiving. And I know this living way Europe. The end of November is when all of the Christmas markets start opening up. From Germany, Switzerland, Italy.
Speaker 4: All these places, we'll see two fifths. There's a month of Christmas shopping, right. But it's amazed me the Black Friday.
Speaker 3: It must become an institution worldwide.
Speaker 2: Well two things I thought that was kind of well, two things that make it so it shouldn't really amaze you, I think, Bpete. One is that Christmas is a world worldwide phenomena, right, so this is about the Christmas shopping season, so to speak. And also these foreign websites and things giving sales because of Black Friday. It's not because they care, They're just serving their customers. They know that a major chunk of consumers on the planet are guess where here in the United States, so obviously they're going to use you know, they're going to have a Fourth of July sale, you know what I mean. And they don't care about the fourth of July. They're going to do that if that's where they're customers are. So I'm thinking to myself, not all that amazing that Black Friday is a worldwide thing. It should be because the whole world is kind of dependent upon the big consumer nation at least, you know, for the most part. And sure we don't make anything, but we sure as hell do buy it.
Speaker 3: So well true. But you know, it surprises me that a Korean a show or an interview show that I mean, it's on broadcast in Korea. When they do their interviews with these artists, it's music people talking to music people about music, which makes it a very interesting show that you know, they put their little spotty in halfway through. Oh and for Black Friday, it's just amazing most of these countries will start their free Chrystmas sales before Black Friday, that they all take advantage of Black Friding on their websites and offer those discounts. I just thought that was amazing that we taking something that started in this country. And now, I mean I didn't see this a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: It's just been in the past few years that to going to.
Speaker 2: It big well, right, in the past few years, what they've tried to do is push what cyber Monday they call it, right, and I don't even know what day that is. I don't think that works so much. I think Black Friday is just so recognizable and also American, and I you know it used to be. And I'm not saying that every country wants to be America, but they want certain things that America has, and one of them certainly is that big consumer market. So they have to accommodate the consumer, and the consumer is going to look for specials. Now they know the consumer is going to be out there buying stuff. I mean, would I be buying toys any other time of the year for my son? Not that often, right, But this is also.
Speaker 3: Rare that's effected. You know, black fighting people are online. The majority of the majority of this has done for Christmas now, I think has been the wine. Yeah, I mean, yes, there's still a lot of big tails says in that, but the majority of sales all happened all bound and you know, they're just they're taking advantage of that situation. I just thought I thought it was pretty unique that we've had something now gotten as big as it has.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of Americanized things do become popular worldwide, and that just happens to be one of them. And you know, when you're talking about like the K pop stuff, and I mean that's that's growing in popularity. A few years ago, you would have been a real weirdo for even you know, knowing about K pop maybe ten years ago. But over the past couple of years now it's very commonplace apparently. You know, I ask my daughter or her friends, or my son and his friends, the older ones, you know, what's up? What do you listen to? What are you into?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: They've got artists from parts of the world that you know, when I was a kid, we would never even heard of him, you know, not even close. And Korea, please, you know, you would have been amazed to see an electronic was made in Korea a couple of years ago. You know, when I was a kid, there was a Korean VCR makers, a couple of them, most of them are made in Japan. But it was like wow, that that VCR is made in Korea, and I actually liked the Korean electronics a little better than the Japanese. But anyway, Koreas was the.
Speaker 4: Most wired nation in the world. All people didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well, South Korea is right, yeah, South Korea. North Korea is its own island on to itself, but South wire right, so, but well that kind of thing. So, but it's a unique situation when it comes to electronics and culture and all that. ANYWAYVPID anything else you want to add, Well.
Speaker 3: News has been kind of right this week.
Speaker 4: I've been concentrating heavily on foot ball.
Speaker 3: In fact, I'm watching Georgia take on Georgia right now and kick their butts. But cool, it's been a good week, there you go. I was able to get some good sleep in the day, though, and I was able to go through the entire catalog of the M and M.
Speaker 4: And listen to a bunch of music. I hadn't listened to it a.
Speaker 3: Long long time.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's always fun. And I hope people tuned into Aaron Franz's Thanksgiving Day special. He was on his live streams all day doing his thing. A lot of interesting video over there, because of the War on Christmas special, but I'm sure you can watch the replays on all of his video live streams, probably up on YouTube and Twitch and all that, So you go check it out, and if you don't know how to find it, check out Franz simulation on x and you could definitely track it all down. So there you go, and let's see. I already read the Alex Jones clickbait headline of the day. You know, things are continuing onward and upward, and you know what, I guess we'll eventually recover from the selection I'm hoping. So the media is definitely trying to shift gears and figure out what they're going to do for their next big rating push, and hopefully we'll be somehow involved in keeping you informed as we go. So I look forward to a full week of broadcast next week. Happy to be back from Dallas. Although it was way too short. I felt like it was gone in the blink of an eye, but I was waiting forever to go. And if I am going to return next year, I would love to see some of you guys go with us this coming time. I know I'm going to make sure it's a more interesting conference and going to make sure that Lancer is the standout, I mean, the one place that'll make me the MC for the damn day. You gotta make sure it shift so that st