Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Mo Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various.
Speaker 3: Decades in American.
Speaker 2: Movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes. Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun. And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can.
Speaker 4: Lie, cheat, steal, we don't care.
Speaker 3: But the answer is up to you.
Speaker 2: You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to it.
Speaker 4: This is Name that movie culte classic.
Speaker 3: Fact check true. It is Later with Mo Kelly on KFI AM six forty Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Mark Ronner INFROMO Tiffany Hobbs. Mo's not here, but you're damn right. We're doing that. Name that cult movie classic?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Or else? What else would there be left to believe in damn it. If you don't know the rules, you pick a number from one to ten, we play the clip you guess the movie. If you need help, we're here, Me, Tiffany, Foosh, and Heather, who's also gonna be pressing the buttons. You got this? Heather got it?
Speaker 4: I got it. I'm on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm excited for this, Tiffany. What have we got lined up?
Speaker 6: We have callers Mark from Palace Verdes right there in the South Bay. We have Riverside, Moe Valley, Huntington Beach, callers from downtown La Norwalk, and even people on the road. So we have a full lineup of ten callers. Hopefully we'll be able to get to most of not all of you. Let's see what you can do. Let's talk to Constance from Palace Verdes. Constance, he there, I I'm here. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Constance?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: I love this to it?
Speaker 7: Have you guys?
Speaker 8: I just want to say my god for okay.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sweenie.
Speaker 4: That's so kind.
Speaker 3: Well, we need to know what else you're doing before we get going. Have you had anything to drink? Have you ingested anything? Please explain yourself?
Speaker 7: Well, I was hoping to. I've been waiting for three hours to give the Disney tickets. But I finally got through and I said, hey, let's let's try the gold classic movie.
Speaker 8: So hitting me up.
Speaker 3: Now, you know, Constance that you're only playing for bragging rights here.
Speaker 8: Okay, exactly, Yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: It all right. Pick a number. Pick a number, and we're good to go.
Speaker 5: Okay, pick a number.
Speaker 3: Eight eight it is I've seen.
Speaker 9: People wouldn't be.
Speaker 10: Attack ship so on fire the shoulder of the Lion.
Speaker 11: I watched CBS Glitter in the Dark and it is ten hours a game.
Speaker 9: All those moments will be lost.
Speaker 3: In time.
Speaker 11: Like tears A great.
Speaker 12: Time.
Speaker 3: Good by, Constance. Did that get you emotional?
Speaker 7: It sure does got me all over the board?
Speaker 3: What did we just say?
Speaker 7: Oh dang, okay, I'm gont throw out two like it could be like from nineteen eighty four or something from the parts of the Caribbean.
Speaker 8: That's all I got.
Speaker 4: What a rain?
Speaker 3: Who wants to give Constance a little shove, a gentle shove in the right direction.
Speaker 8: I'll have Heather go ahead.
Speaker 13: The star of this film was also a star of some major franchises in the eighties and nineties. And very large space battles series of movies.
Speaker 5: Large space battle movies.
Speaker 3: That'll do it for you, Constance, you got it yet?
Speaker 7: Space Battle Galactica like the Stars.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's here's a one word hint. Does the word replicant mean anything to you?
Speaker 7: Constance out?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's very niche. They also just recently did a.
Speaker 3: Remake of Well, it was a sequel. It was a sequel, and it was set in the year twenty forty nine.
Speaker 14: Failures.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're killing me, fragger across the sid you got this. The the actor's voice who you mainly heard in that clip was Old root Beer Hower, Sorry, Rutger Hower, the root All right, he's Rutger Hower. He plays a replicant.
Speaker 14: Whatcher Hower.
Speaker 7: That's like he's going into oh my god, this is so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Oh I got this, we got this, We're not We're not going to leave him Hower.
Speaker 7: He's like those apocalyptic.
Speaker 3: Rutger Hower and Harrison Ford. How's that? Harrison Ford nineteen eighty Rutger Hower, Harrison Ford nineteen eighty.
Speaker 4: Okay, the.
Speaker 5: Mummy, I'm going to help you. I'm going to help you girl.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're ready, all right, so if you are using inline skates, what might those be called? The second word of inline skates?
Speaker 7: What are those called those skates?
Speaker 6: So, yes, that's the first word. What's the second word of inline?
Speaker 5: Scollar?
Speaker 4: Or what roller? Blank? They're like ice?
Speaker 5: There you go, say that word again.
Speaker 8: Wait, uh huh?
Speaker 5: Someone moving very fast with their legs.
Speaker 4: They're not jogging, but they are.
Speaker 3: What's my last name? Say it? Say it?
Speaker 4: Listen? Didn't sound appropriate? She got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and for that you wind out well?
Speaker 7: Got you?
Speaker 4: I know people in their car just punching the air right now.
Speaker 3: No, No, we were with you the whole time. We're glad you got it. Called back Constance. Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: I love you guys.
Speaker 7: I love the show.
Speaker 8: By kisses bye, are right.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you again more. Name that cult movie classic.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 6: Forty Slater with Mo Kelly with me, Tiffany Hobbs and him Mark Ronner. We're playing Name that cult movie classic. Let's go to our next caller, Alfred. You're driving, You've been on hold for a while. Have you made it to your destination? Are you still on the road.
Speaker 4: What's up? Oh? Well, and we lose Alfred already.
Speaker 3: Well, not everybody can wait around for us to get around.
Speaker 5: I guess suh.
Speaker 3: Let's get straight to the next one. Don't make her waiting or him wait another second, Ricky, and norwalk Ricky?
Speaker 4: There, Hey, Ricky, we can hear a movement there?
Speaker 5: You are all right?
Speaker 3: Ricky? You're ready to play?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 11: Sure?
Speaker 14: I am, mark hammer down, sir.
Speaker 3: I need an explanation of your evening so far. How are you spending your Friday night, Ricky?
Speaker 15: I'm just chilling my boy and just sitting here while listen to you guys my favorite radio station.
Speaker 14: How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have a beverage as soon as we get out of here. Are you enjoying one? Now?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 14: I am dat a boy.
Speaker 3: That's what we like to hear. Good for you, all right, Ricky. You get to pick a number from one to ten except for number eight. It's wide open. Number five, sir, Heather five. Please, you're interesting.
Speaker 4: What you shot? You do exactly what I say exactly.
Speaker 2: Don't move unless I say, don't make it sound unless I say.
Speaker 4: Do you understand? Do you understand?
Speaker 14: Please?
Speaker 4: You don't hurt me. Are you here to help you? I'm Reese, starts a tech talk being three eight four one assigned to protect you.
Speaker 3: You can targeted pertermination. Now, Ricky, I should specify to you that that wasn't P Diddy threatening the nice lady.
Speaker 15: Now, uh no, he has We were some money to get him out of a bond, but I couldn't help him.
Speaker 3: What movie is this, sure, mister Mark?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I have no clue. That was a very horrible my my friend. I had no clue.
Speaker 3: Well, the character said his name was Reese and the female character was named Sarah. Does that get you toward the finish line? No?
Speaker 14: I know who them live in the neighborhood. Let me see your neighbors.
Speaker 3: It's not your neighbors. Sarah has been targeted for termination. Does that help?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 3: A terminator stop right there? All right? Well, this answers the question I was struggling with of did I make these too easy this time? Hey, Ricky, thanks for calling up. You win nothing, but you can brag to everybody, and you can brag to your neighbors named Kylon and Sarah.
Speaker 4: Now that they were having a party in the background.
Speaker 15: One thing that I talked to you and I appreciate your presidence and Mo Kelly and Tuala and I love you all.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks Ricky call again. Let's head to Oliver over here, Miriam, downtown, La.
Speaker 5: Gosh, the loveest I got left out?
Speaker 3: I love you, We're you're You're fine?
Speaker 4: We got Maryam you like me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: If you hear the excitement behind her voice, I can detect yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like Sinatra saying he could just feel all the love in the room. Hey, Miriam, what are you doing tonight? That sounded gross? Don't answer that.
Speaker 8: Pepperoni pitch and drinking a coke.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's national Pepperoni people today.
Speaker 3: Miriam. You can pick any number from one to ten except five and eight. Which number do you want? I'll pick one one it is Heather. Please open the pod bay doors.
Speaker 7: Hell.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that. What's the problem. I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 15: Hell?
Speaker 11: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 11: Hell, I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.
Speaker 3: Where the hell did you get that idea? Help day?
Speaker 11: Although you took very thorough precautions in the pot against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.
Speaker 3: Oops, Miriam, this is my all time favorite movie. I hope you know what this is.
Speaker 14: No, I'm not familiar with it.
Speaker 5: How nine hundred? How nine hundred?
Speaker 3: Yes? Do you have an astronaut named Dave talking to a computer named hal and the movie it's a science fiction movie. It was set in the far flung future year of two thousand and one. You got this? I believe in you, Miriam.
Speaker 15: No, I have no idea.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's do it two thousand and one. That's a part of it. Mark gave you that if you were to travel on a ship into the area above the Earth, you'd be traveling to where where are the stars and the planets located in what.
Speaker 4: Space?
Speaker 1: Space?
Speaker 14: It's okay, all right?
Speaker 3: How about this? The director is one of the all time great directors in humanity. It was Stanley Kubrick. Stanley Kubrick, and it took place in two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Just tell her the answer.
Speaker 3: All right, we're going to drag you across the finish line. We believed in We've believed in you the whole time.
Speaker 5: A little quick googling, never heard anybody see you.
Speaker 3: Bastards were ready to cut her loose, and I believe it.
Speaker 7: Not giving any tickets for the Halloween party.
Speaker 3: No, this is just bragging, writes Miriam. But there'll be some swag next time. So call us back, Miriam.
Speaker 6: Where are you from? I hear something in your voice? Where are you from?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 14: And Boston?
Speaker 6: I could hear it all day long? A Bostonian right there, you can hear it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I was born in Lynn.
Speaker 8: My whole family was born insh in Massachusetts.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, then out in since I was seventeen seventy eight.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, awesome, Miriam. Please call back anytime, yes, ma'am. And I hope you stay.
Speaker 8: That way, not taking any medicine.
Speaker 5: Good for you.
Speaker 6: Good for you, And I hope you stay that way. And you're playing the game. Will also keep you young. So call back any time.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go.
Speaker 6: We have callers coming out. Bye, Miriam, take care, we have callers coming up. You guys, hang on the line. We have callers again from Marino Valley. We have Downtown LA. We have Norwalk coming up. Stay right here with us, Mark and Tiffany right here, and later with Mo Kelly. Name that coute movie classic when we come back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to him later Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Mark Ronner in from Moe with Tiffany Hobbes were playing Name that cult movie classic, Tiffany, have you ever paid attention to that song?
Speaker 14: We hear?
Speaker 3: What do you know what overture means? At the beginning of it?
Speaker 6: Oh goodness, this is a pop quiz of some sort. Study for this.
Speaker 3: In the olden days, when our grandparents went to the movies, movies had nineteen overtures. They played music on the screen in front of the movie, like two thousand and one had an overture before the movie.
Speaker 4: I am familiar with that.
Speaker 3: I interviewed Keer Delay once, who was the star who was in that clip for two thousand and one, and he was late for the interview, and he was such a sweet guy. I thought, well, I should take advantage of this, so I made care Delay say open the pod bay doors, please hel into my recorder so I could use it for an answering machine message. And he was a little total good sport about it. We are playing name that popular, that cult movie classic, as usual, but unlike as usual, there's no prizes tonight. You're playing for bragging rights. You're playing for the right to be insufferable with your friends and neighbors. And we've got some people who've been on the phone for a while, so let's get right to them. Saul and Glendale.
Speaker 14: You there all right here?
Speaker 3: Hi Saul, thanks for waiting. Saul. What are you up to tonight?
Speaker 14: Oh? We are watching Nine of the Living Dead?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, you're one of my people? All right, okay, I love that movie. Good Friday night. Well, I hope you're having some barbecue with it. Meanwhile, you get to pick two, three, four, six, seven, nine or ten. Pick one three, Heather, We play three.
Speaker 10: Everything's ready here on the Dark side of the Moon, play the fog tones.
Speaker 3: That's it. They wanted an answer and they got one. Did you hear the windows blown out on that soul? Let me ask you, do you know this film?
Speaker 14: Yes? Close Encounters? Absolutely well done.
Speaker 3: Yes, people, the people you are, you're one of You're one of my peeps, and I'm glad you're watching The Night of the Living Dead. I hope you love Dawn of the Dead as well.
Speaker 5: Oh fantastic.
Speaker 14: Oh yes, yes, all right, thanks a movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks for calling, Thanks for listening. Hope you called back. Maybe next time we'll have some swag to give away.
Speaker 5: Brag to your heart's contin brag.
Speaker 14: Yes, I have a great weekend everyone, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 15: Saul.
Speaker 3: Let is now go to Mischelle and Los Alamados. Michelle, Hi, Michelle, what are you up to?
Speaker 14: Hi? Are you the lift driver?
Speaker 8: So I was on my way home and that's an hour ago.
Speaker 3: Well, you've been on the far for a while, so let's uh, let's get you picking your movie. You can pick two, six, seven, nine or ten. Let's go ten.
Speaker 14: Ten.
Speaker 3: Heather's not here.
Speaker 9: I had assumed he mind noted with you, just a bucod way and the buddy's endson.
Speaker 3: Be repate. He couldn't touch me.
Speaker 15: And everything that he was have the thing he knew.
Speaker 13: Its lost.
Speaker 10: Please wait, he would have found a way if there was that much at stake, Spock would have found a way. Yes, but how what if you joined with someone else?
Speaker 3: Michelle? You got some hints right there in the clip. Got some names that should sound familiar to you. What do you think this movie is?
Speaker 8: Trek Voyager?
Speaker 3: You're close? No no, no, no, no no, you're close right.
Speaker 8: There, you're motion picture.
Speaker 3: Oh you're so close, You're so close. Keep going, keep going, keep going down the list.
Speaker 8: Oh always are Star Trek, Star Trek the move motion movie. I don't know what starts one?
Speaker 3: Who did they mention? Who did they mention? In the clip? They mentioned Spock? Then they are they are looking for Spock in this movie, this Star Trek movie in which they are attempting to locate Spock.
Speaker 4: Oh rhymes with lurch.
Speaker 5: Oh that just threw me.
Speaker 14: Search there go?
Speaker 3: Yes, well done right. It's the third Star Trek movie, The Search for Spock. And I got to say this is one of those movies Star Trek. If you really pay attention to the movies, Uh, they get weirdly home Oil rodict the three guys Bones, Kirk and Spot. There's a reason why three middle aged guys spend all their free time together and none of them have been married.
Speaker 5: And I'm not Sully.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging anybody. That's their business. But good job, Michelle. Thank you. You did a great job.
Speaker 8: And I hope you and I love you guys, even though I love I love Mo. But you know what, Mark, I really tune in the k if I listen to you, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To save this, Michelle. I'm going to save this and I'm going to make MO listen to it over and over again.
Speaker 8: When he's listen. I listen to you guys almost every night because I'm a lift driver and I You're just you're, You're weitty, You're come back, the team, you guys, just the humor. But I really tune in because of you, Mark. I don't burst most ego on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take it ea on Mo. But if I can just vend mail Venmo you some cash, that'll be great. Michelle, thanks for calling, Thanks for listening. Thanks for the kind work. Chelle. We're going to fit in another caller before we head to the news. Michelle, Danny and Moreno Valley Danny Are you there?
Speaker 14: Yes, I am, mister.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Miss how y'all doing?
Speaker 5: Hey Danny?
Speaker 14: Good?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 8: Just you know, doing a little laundry, watching a little TV S, getting to Friday the.
Speaker 4: Night finish up?
Speaker 6: There you go, wrapping the week up with something chill right exactly?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 14: Is this any themes or is this Router's favorite clip?
Speaker 3: This is science science fiction classics tonight, and you get to pick number.
Speaker 14: Two, number seven.
Speaker 3: He's ready, number seven, Heather, please seven.
Speaker 5: You never said anything about an android being on board?
Speaker 14: Why not?
Speaker 3: It never never occurred to me. It's just common practice. We always have a synthetic.
Speaker 9: On board for the term artificial person myself. Is there a problem?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, I don't know why. I didn't even Ripley's last trip out, the artificial person malfunctions, malfunctioned, the problems and a few.
Speaker 3: Deaths were involved.
Speaker 15: I'm shocked.
Speaker 9: Was it an old amount?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: The hyperdione systems one twenty eight two.
Speaker 9: Well, that explains it. And the two has always were a betwist you that could never happen. Now with our behavioral inhibitors, it is impossible for me to harm or by a mission of action, allowed to be harmed a human being shot on once.
Speaker 5: Just stay away from me, bitio, You got that straight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can hear. They got all the problems ironed. Help with the artificial people there, Danny, what do you think this movie is?
Speaker 14: Is it alien.
Speaker 3: Yes, aliens plural. You got it?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it alien man.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pretend aliens. Yeah, yes, well done, well done. You heard Lence Hendrickson and Sigourney Weaver and.
Speaker 15: Uh yep, Weaver was the catch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they said her name in the movie. They said Ripley was a big giveaway.
Speaker 3: Well done. You guess too.
Speaker 9: I'm two for two with you, or so.
Speaker 14: For three overall, so called the good word.
Speaker 7: Guys.
Speaker 14: I love your show. I love your show, Love you Runner, I love you tops. You guys are really great.
Speaker 3: Thanks very much. Call back again. We'll talk to you later. All right, Well, we've got one more segment of Name That cult movie Classic coming up.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI a M six forty.
Speaker 8: Friday Night.
Speaker 14: Come to name.
Speaker 4: Call the show, talk to please them once you know.
Speaker 7: Classic.
Speaker 2: It's Moll who swear the word, It's Charill, It's.
Speaker 10: St Charlie kill me.
Speaker 6: K F I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. It is Later with Mo Kelly. I'm Tiffany Hobbs and Mark Ronners. Right here we are in the home stretch of Name That Movie.
Speaker 5: Coke classic.
Speaker 6: We're gonna go to Kirk and Huntington Beach, the beautiful city of Huntington Beach. What's up, Kirk? What number would you like to choose? What's going on with you tonight?
Speaker 15: What's going on is I'm listening to Tiffany with the beautiful voice like a fine brandy and Mike who can know everything.
Speaker 6: Everything, Thank you very much. I'm the lush and you're the number two, number two. Okay, he's right with it, Heather, let's go. We're running a long time. Let's do it, number two.
Speaker 12: It is all around us and now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work.
Speaker 9: When you go to church, when you pay your taxes.
Speaker 12: It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Speaker 3: What truth.
Speaker 12: That you are a slave, neo like everyone else. You were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch, a prison for.
Speaker 3: Your mind, Kirk? Were you born into a prison that you can't smell or taste or touch. Do you know what this movie is?
Speaker 15: Yes? And it's got one of the greatest photographic effects when it first premurred of all time. It's the one orful matrix with the great Keanu Reeves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 3: You make me want to do some bullet time here. Well done. Have you seen all of those?
Speaker 15: Yes, I'm a movie fan and Mark Ronner, I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful erudition, knowledge and ability to put up with the guff from the entertaining Kelly.
Speaker 3: You've heard all the abuse, haven't you.
Speaker 15: Well, you know what makes him great is this great staff, everyone from Stefan to Heather Tipping you of course with the smooth voice, and you with all your knowledge. He's got such a great support staff. You guys make him look great. But he is great. I mean, he is great, but you make him look even better than he is.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll break character for just one second and there say that he's a good friend. Thank you for calling, Kirk, thanks for listening, And well, why don't we do a little lightning round. We don't really have time to get into it with another caller, So Heather, you're going to be my test subject. Not or Heather, you know what the answers are. You can't be you're going to press the button. Tiffany's going to be my test subject.
Speaker 4: Foosh can play Fosh.
Speaker 3: I guess he doesn't all the answers. Okay, let's see three, left right, whatever chimes in first? Uh, this is not an easy one. Let's play number nine? Have you?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was gonna I thought I could pick. I was gonna play four because it shorter.
Speaker 3: Okay, play four because it's shorter, all right.
Speaker 4: Just because you're pressed for time. Here we go. Tiffany's gonna get it. I feel.
Speaker 15: What is thy bidding?
Speaker 11: My master?
Speaker 10: There is a great disturbance in the force.
Speaker 8: Field.
Speaker 11: We have a new indiny, the young rebel destroyed the death Well.
Speaker 5: The breathing is surely giving it away.
Speaker 3: Heavy breathing is always breathing.
Speaker 1: Oh is that possible?
Speaker 4: Are all right?
Speaker 6: Is Foosh in there? Are we going to try and do this at the same time? Or are we going to whoever goes for it first?
Speaker 3: Who thinks they have the answer for I.
Speaker 6: Think I know, but I don't know if I have the right one, because there have been so many Is this just the original Star Wars? You can't ask me, You have to guess Star Wars? Or is this star wars, the Empire strikes.
Speaker 3: There you go, it is the Empire strikes back, breathing because you heard the emperor. Is it Palpatine? Palpitate?
Speaker 5: He it was palpable.
Speaker 3: Okay. He mentioned the young rebel who destroyed the Death Star, so it couldn't be the first one.
Speaker 4: Come on, Oh sorry, sorry, we're going to squeeze.
Speaker 3: One more in. We're going to squeeze one more in, heather, you want to play one more?
Speaker 4: All right? Hold on time?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, hold it time?
Speaker 7: Finally? Really did it?
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 14: You flow up?
Speaker 2: Oh damn you, God, damn you.
Speaker 3: Now. I'll just say this, the voice you heard was Charlton Heston. In all fairness, you could hear, oh my god, in any Charlton Heston.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm like, I feel like I've heard this in numerous films.
Speaker 3: But that should get you a good way toward the answer. What do you think this is gotten me?
Speaker 4: Nowhere? The Damnuel to hellsh is classically?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Has that been of the of the monologue?
Speaker 6: Is that the whole uh you know, we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take it anymore.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's network, and that does not contain any of these creatures that are in this movie.
Speaker 5: See it's Charlton Heston right.
Speaker 3: See Charlton Heston was not a network. That was Peter Finch and William Holden. Well, it's a it's a movie that takes place on a world filled with simons? Is it too subtle?
Speaker 6: Heather helped me out, Give me a clue, Mark Wahlberg, I believe starred in the Red Planet of the Apes Girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, well done. Well, let's leave before Tiffany assaults me for giving her a tough one. There most going to be back Monday. I'll be back doing the news, and Tiffany, you're going to be back tomorrow from five to seven.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: I'll be talking about some of the things we covered today and some other things. We have a fun show lined up and I can't wait, can't wait to get back in the chair.
Speaker 3: So listen to Tiffany tomorrow from five to seven. Thank you, Heather, especially for pressing all the buttons when I screwed something up. Heather, Thank you, Thank you, Twala, thank you Foush, Thanks Robin, thanks Chris Little.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks Mark Ronner, and me too.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It was fun. We're gonna do it again. It's later with Mo Kelly on kf I AM six point forty, Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You have no axes to grind here. What do you think we are? Lumberjacks? How do you even grind an acts?
Speaker 11: Anyway?
Speaker 5: K f I and the k O S T e h D two, Los Angeles, Orange County
Speaker 3: Live everywhere on the radio.