Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www. Dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a string going on here, something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog. My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking them new to window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside, just fine, Hello, hit the buddy out here. What quent on out there? I thought of a bit just about six foot nine? I don't know. Easy ann out there? Yeah, I'm walking right.
Speaker 1: Heady, all right, Folks, want to welcome our guest to the show. It is Tucker from Utah.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show man, Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: I am glad to have you been looking forward to this conversation. So let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What got you interested in the subject to begin with.
Speaker 3: What got me real interested in bigfoot to start off with was actually my friend Jordan. He moved into my neighborhood probably like ten years ago, and his dad had a crazy sasquatching counter with tree knocks up in the high U went to mountains here in Utah, so we started talking, and then I started watching the TV show Finding Bigfoot, and that kind of got me into it. And then I found your podcast, so I started just absorbing all this media. We started going out and squatching it and I had some funny experiences with that where we thought we were being stocked by a mountain lion at one point. That was fun. Luckily it was just a deer, but fun times. So that's what really got me into bigfoot to begin with, and then it just grew from there throughout my teenage years. And then after I graduated high school, I went on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints to Portland, Oregon, which the Pacific Northwest tons of sasquatch encounters up there, and so I was really excited because I love fishing, I love being in nature. With all the stuff they got up there every day off that I had. We were going out hiking, we're fishing, we're doing all sorts of fun stuff. I never went and specifically looked for sasquatch while I was up there, although I do want to go back and spend some nights up there and see what I can stir up. But while I was up there, I had what I believed to be a sasquatch encounter. So it was February twenty eighteen. We went up to this little lake called Lake Harriet. It's just thirty miles outside of this small pot on town called Estakata, and that's a town about an hour outside of Portland, Oregon. So on our day off, we go to this little lake. We're just fishing there. No one else is up there. Like I said, it's February, it's cold, it's snowing on us. We didn't see another living soul. We'd been fishing there for maybe an hour and a half, and all of a sudden, this rock that's probably foot and a half to two feet in diameter comes flying out of the trees straight across the lake from us. It didn't fall from the shoreline into the water. It came out of the tops of the trees that were right down next to the lake. Out of the tops of the trees landed like ten fifteen feet out in the water from the opposite shore. It was just the strangest thing. So we're like, what the heck, what could make a rock go flying out of the tops of trees. I'm with my missionary companion and a member of our local congregation, and so we're trying to rationalize it. We're like, okay, it wasn't a big fish because we saw the rocks come out of the tops of the trees. Were like, okay, it wasn't a living thing. We know it was a rock. So we're like, okay, maybe the rock was rolling down the hill that hit a jump and then came flying it out of the tops of the trees. We're like, okay, that's possible. But it's so heavily forested up there. We would have heard that thing crashing through trees. We would have seen things breaking. There would have been other debris that fell down into the water after, because they would have caused at least a little bit of a landslide down there. With how big that rock was and how much debris was.
Speaker 2: In the way.
Speaker 3: The only other rational thing that we could think of is either some super strong dude was on the other shore line, which you can only get to by boat. Apparently, I was later told by the member of our local congregation there that you can only get to the other side of the lake by boat. We could see the entire lake from where we were at. There were no boats. We were the only people there, So it wasn't a person unless it was a homeless dude that was just absolutely jacked and decided to throw a rock for some reason. So the only other thing we could think of. We're like, maybe it was a meteor or something like, just these crazy scenarios that were like, it's significantly more outlandish for these other scenarios that we're thinking of than what it most likely is, which is a sasquatch. No, I'm not going to say I saw a sasquatch and I one hundred percent know that it was a sasquatch, because I don't I didn't see one. But it's the most logical explanation about what happened to us there.
Speaker 1: I say it all the time, Oham's Raiser. The simplest explanation probably is the explanation, and I use it in the context of looking at this from a very scientific, very skeptical point of view. But I've said it recently with some of my own experiences and obviously the experiences of other people that I've interviewed. Sometimes Okham's razor is the way to explain sasquatch activity. Sometimes the easiest explanation, just like you pointed out.
Speaker 3: Is that it was big foot activity.
Speaker 1: All these other things make no sense. The rock didn't fall out of the sky, it wasn't placed there by aliens. Sometimes the simplest explanation is that there was a sasquatch in the area that threw a rock at you. I totally get it. I've tried to explain away some of my own experiences using that Ockham's raiser sort of application, And sometimes the simplest answer is that you had an experience with bigfoot. Again, it's very hard to say because you didn't see what did the rock throwing. But when you go through what it's not and you're left with only one possible explanation, sometimes that simple explanation is what it is now in retrospect, looking back, do you feel that way about that experience? Now, are you pretty sure that what you experienced was something Sasquatch related?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were. We're pretty certain then. I'm fairly certain now that it was a sasquatch that we encountered. The member of that local congregation he'd actually had some similar encounters with Sasquatches that had done similar things that this. One time he went camping with his son and his son's friend. He was inside his tent trailer with his dog. The tent trailer all of a sudden got tipped on its side virtually. He tried to send his dog out to go chase down his son and his friend because it was probably just them playing a prank. Dog wouldn't go outside the tent trailer, so he went outside with his pistol. A that's not cool, back off, He said. He saw there was a fire going that his son had started, and so he said, at the edge of the firelight, he saw a silhouette of a large creature just looking at him. And he said he wasn't sure if it was eyeshine or glowing eyes, but he could see the eyes at the very least reflecting the firelight. He said that anytime he pointed his firearm at the creature. It would throw a stick or a log in his direction, as if to say I can get you or I can hurt you. Then it would back away, and then it'd appear in the firelight, just in a slightly different way. So finally he just put his pistol away. He's just like, all right, it stopped throwing stuff at him. He was fairly certain that it was a sasquatch, just based on his previous experiences. Then, because of all the research that I had done, all the sasquatch stuff that I had been into previously with finding Bigfoot going squatching on my own, listening to you ended up just really making more sense that it was a sasquatch that threw that rock than anything else.
Speaker 1: Before we started recording, you mentioned that other people had experiences that had shared their experiences with you. Can you recall some of those stories and encounters that people have shared with you over the years and your research?
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, So this one also takes place up in Oregon. I don't know how many of your listeners are familiar with LDS missions, but as an LDS missionary, you get moved to different areas within a larger area. So after I had been moved out of that small town of Esticada to a different area. I later saw that missionary that I was with my companion another time, and he shared another experience with me. He said that he and his companion that had just gotten moved into the area, they decided to go find this lake. We wanted to go find it on one of our adventures, but we decided to take a Toyota Corolla on a four wheel drive road, and that didn't work out too well, so he turned around. But they got a local member of the congregation to take them out to that lake on his truck. So he said when they were going out, they're following all these dirt roads because there's all these four service roads up there. And they eventually turned down this really old, dilapidated forest service road they said they were going. It was super sketchy. The road was like washed out in some places, just not in great shape. And eventually they made it to this spot where the road was so narrow it was barely wide enough for the truck, and they got a flat tire on that spot, and so they couldn't stop. They had to keep going till they kind of spot wide enough to pull off where they could actually change the tire. So they finally get to the top of this ridge and they were able to pull off that dirt road. And it's always raining or misty up in Oregon, so it's really cloudy or foggy up at the top of this ridge that they're at, so they can't see it real far off into the trees, so they're busy changing the tire on the truck. He said that just like we had a rock thrown at us when we were fishing. He said, there was a log maybe five six inches around four or five feet long that was thrown at them or came flying parallel to the ground out of the trees, hit against another tree, and then broke into a bunch of pieces, almost like something just trucked a log at them over its head. They were so freaked out by it because whatever it was immediately around them, like wherever it was. So they finished changing the tire on the truck, turned around, got out of there. There's a ranger station for the Forest National Forest in Estakada, so they pull into the ranger station when they get back to town to let them know about what happened to him and say, hey, someone tried to throw a large stick at us or something. Maybe go send some rangers up to go check that out, make sure that everything's squared away up there. So they found the road on an old Forest Service map at the ranger station. They're like, oh, it was this road that we were on, And the Forest Service ranger that was at the ranger station said that road has been closed for ten years. No one goes on that road anymore, and that would explain why I was in such a bad state when they went on it. I'm shocked they were even able to make it on that road at all with the trod. So there's no reason for anyone to be up there unless someone else had driven a truck up there or managed to make it up there. He was saying that it didn't look like anyone had driven up there recently.
Speaker 1: It's definitely interesting with the throwing what appears to be this aggressive behavior. I've had rocks thrown at me a couple of times when I was up in Radium a couple of years ago. With Todd standing. It's not in every one of these encounters, but there does seem to be a pattern in certain areas. When you look at these encounters. In talking to your friends, you mentioned the first story that had something to do with something being thrown in your research and looking at that and hearing these stories, do you think this is more of some sort of a curious behavior or do you think these things are trying to warn people out of the area. Do you think it's aggression? Obviously it's subjective, nobody really knows. But what's your opinion on why they're throwing rocks and sticks in these other things? Do you think it's just to get people out of their area.
Speaker 3: I do think it's to get people out of their area. I have a whole kind of theory behind that, because if you think about it, if sasquatch is such a top predator in their environment, why not just there's three random creatures that are stuck out there, why not just go take them out they're in your area, go beat them up, kill them, drag them off, eat them whatever. But it just threw a log at them. We got a rock thrown at us to try and scare us off. If it was a SaaS watch that throw a rock at us. The member of the congregation, he had sticks and logs thrown at him around his camp these creatures had every opportunity to harm us and harm him in all these encounters, but yet they didn't. I don't know if it's because they chose not to or exactly what the deal is with why there aren't more interactions with them harming us. But I have a theory about why they might do that.
Speaker 1: Let's get into your theory.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people might call me crazy. My mom calls me crazy all the time because I have this theory. I don't know if you've heard the Sasquatch is Caine theory before. So the Sasquatches Caine theory basically goes as I don't know how many of you have read the Bible or anything like that, but in the Bible, Cain kills his brother Abel. It is the first murder on the earth, and so because of that, Cain is cursed to be cast out and be separate from everyone else in the Bible. I was going back and rereading that section.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to Sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: It talks about how it wasn't just Caine, it was Kane, his wife, his followers, and his kids. So it was a group of people that were cast out, and they were cursed to be separate, and there was a mark put upon them. My theory is that Cain and his followers were cursed and that mark set upon them to keep them separate from us. You hear a lot of different descriptions of sasquatch, but the most common description is large, covered in fur, a little bit darker skin, or gray skin. In Native American stories, you have these Native American tribes that are saying they're just a tribe of people that are off in the woods. They don't really interact with them. In the Bible, when we read about Cain, he basically says, Oh, this curse is more than I can bear. I'll just go have someone kill me, basically is what he says. Then God says, yeah, I'm going to make it so that people can't kill you and can't find you basically, or it's very difficult to kill you, very difficult to find you. And if people do kill you, they're going to be cursed sevenfold. So my theory is that in my research, I've heard you have encounters where sasquatch do harm people or do get really aggressive with people, but most of the encounters and stories that I've heard. People get intimidated, they get paced out of an area that they're in, they get things thrown at them, but nothing hits them, or at least nothing hits them they could harm them. So my theory is that sasquatch is not necessarily Kane, but at the very least the descendants of Cain's followers that are still on the earth, because they're still cursed to be separate. There's still cursed to be apart from everyone. And it would make sense also because they're DNA. There's so many hair samples that get collected and they come back is human DNA or nearly human DNA, and it makes sense for them because they were human or are still technically human in some way, shape or form. There's a lot of correlations between that and then to me, it also explains a lot of that scientific and paranormal or in my opinion's spiritual aspects of sasquatch, because in my opinion, there are still a lot of things to be discovered in the world, but a large nine foot call population of creatures living in the woods in North America, I feel like they would have been discovered at some point unless they're so extremely intelligent that they can avoid us for some reason. But where are the bodies, where's the physical evidence for their existence beyond footprints and hair samples that can't be explained. But you take the spiritual aspect, where it's a group of people that were cursed to be separate from everyone else, cursed to be hidden, so they can't interact with us. They can't harm us unless they're harmed first, in my opinion, because when I've heard of the encounters where a hunter shoots the sasquatch, then that hunter is physically harmed or physically attacked in some way by a sasquatch, But until the person makes the first aggressive move, there's not really any harm done towards the person, at least in the experiences I've heard. And I'm sure there's a lot of people out there that would say something different than that with their encounters. That's fine, but that's just from the majority of the experiences I've heard. That's my understanding of it.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm going to push back on your theory a little bit here.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Have you considered that it's possible again, it goes back to Ockham's razor. For me, most large predators if they encounter something like a person or another large predator, or even a large prey animal. But they all have to make a decision at some point in time. Is this worth the return on the risk that I'm going to have to put in to capture the defend my territory, whatever the case may be. It's a very animalistic thing, right, we have to do that as humans. You get in a situation and you're facing the six foot seven dude that just pissed you off at the bar, do you go up and punch them in the face or do you tell and go the opposite direction because you got to consider you could get hurt. Basically, I think it's the same thing. In my opinion, I think these things are flesh and blood. We'll get into that in a minute, because I've definitely changed a lot as far as that goes because of my own experiences, which we can talk about a little bit here in a second. But let me challenge your theory a little bit, and do you think it's possible that these things are flesh and blood? Because you mentioned a couple of things. The DNA is coming back, it's either part human or it seems to be human but something else. I think that's pure contamination. Honestly, there's only been a couple of DNA studies that I'm aware of, Melbukeatchum's trash study that I think is complete bunk them. I don't think there's any science there whatsoever her in her study, So I throw everything out, including the baby and the bathwater when it comes to that. Then there's the Brian Sykes study, which again I think is a flawed study for whatever reason. I think there's a whole lot there that is probably yet to be discovered as far as what Brian Sykes did. But DNA in and of itself always seems to be convoluted, and I think what really happens there is people don't realize how difficult it is to collect DNA if you just go out into the field. I actually interviewed a guy last year, I guess it was who his job was to collect e DNA for studies with the wildlife something. I don't remember exactly what his job was, but this was his job, and he talked about that at length on the show. How difficult it is to get samples of DNA, even e. DNA that's not contaminated. You breathe on it, it's contaminated. You spit on it, it's contaminated. You touch it with your fingers, it's contaminated. So I think DNA is this thing that people watch too much television and they think that DNA samples can just be picked up with a Q tip. You stick it in this little thing and you send it off and it comes back roses or whatever you expected it to be. I don't think that's the case at all. Same thing with the Discovery. It's the same thing. And I talked about this in my first book, Sasquatch on Leash, The Truth behind the Legend. I talked about where the bodies? Why aren't there any physical evidence I'm using my air quotes here of their existence, ie dead bodies right, And I talk about that in the book. It's very simple. I think nature takes care of itself. I read or saw something recently where someone said a large animal like an elephant, for example, can die on the planes of Africa or wherever it's at, and it takes four days for that animal to completely disappear. There's nothing left but a greasy spot for this animal. Elephants are multiple tons, so I think those, in my opinion, explain away why there's not a body and why the DNA comes back the way that it does. But I tell you there is something more to these creatures. I believe because of my own experience. As you mentioned eyeglow versus eyeshine earlier, when you were talking about one of the stories you were sharing. I saw that last summer out in the Pacific Northwest. I saw two sets of glowing white eyes. Is it possible that these creatures are flesh and blood and they have what I consider to be these superhuman abilities. I don't necessarily think they're paranormal. I think it's just something like a cuttlefish or something like an octopus, or something that's natural to these animals that we just don't understand. So I guess my challenge to your theory is, in order for that to be true, there's a whole lot of other things that would have to be true leading up to that point. So it's very hard for me to go down that road. Do you think it's possible that the alternate explanation to these things being something spiritual or more spiritual? Is it possible that these creatures are flesh and blood and they just have some of these supers for abilities that we don't understand as of yet that might be perfectly natural for them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I completely agree that's completely possible. In fact, several people that I know here in Utah they believe that, and they're members of the LDS Church. So I also want to preface that I don't speak for the entire LDS Church or community. It's just my own opinion that I've come to based on my own experiences and research. But there's a lot of people that I'm aware of that have the same belief that it's just a flesh and blood creature, and it very well could be. We wouldn't be having this conversation if any of us knew. So I completely agree it could be a flesh and blood creature. But part of why I believe that it could be pain or at least as Followers theory, is because they're flesh and blood. Still, they're still here. It's not like they're a spiritual entity that can all of a sudden disappear and reappear somewhere else. I think that they are able to house. The best way to put this, there's still a physical creature here on the planet that is able to interact with the environment. Again, it could be like you said with the elephant. When an elephant dies, it takes four days for it to be completely dismantled. You can't tell that an elephant died there. It could be one hundred percent the same thing. I can't tell you I know for sure, just with all the spiritual aspects that I've noticed when it comes to all the anomalies that come with sasquatch encounters. Whether it's like technology for some reason just doesn't work whenever you are trying to record on video or on audio a sasquatch call or something. For some reason, anytime that happens, technology just happens to fail. Could that be just something that we don't understand necessarily that's biological about a creature. Sure, that's one hundred percent possible, But that also could be something to help keep that population hidden from us, if that curse that was put on them to keep them separate from us. Is true. Again, I don't know. I couldn't tell you one hundred percent one way or the other. If I could, I would happily share that evidence and information with you. But Unfortunately, I don't have the whole story yet.
Speaker 1: I do agree there are a ton of anomalies that come with these encounter stories. I tell you, I'll be honest with you. The more that I've documented, the more people I've interviewed, the more people I talked to about this, I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people are just batshit crazy. That really is what it boils down to when you get with these really strange encounters. Now, the flip side to that, I joke about the batshit crazy, but there are a lot of people that are attracted to the subject that aren't mentally stable. They do make up their stories. They're very outlandish and it's an attention thing. But there are people that I trust that have had weird experiences, lost time, strange lights, and orbs. I talked to somebody recently. I was out on an expedition about three hours away from here. I had a speaking gig and we did a camp out for a couple of days, and I went out in the woods on the final day with a couple of friends of mine in the area. They wanted to take me to where they believed was a bigfoot structure. We drove on what sounds like very similar to the road that you were describing earlier that you guys went down in the Toyota Corolla. We were in my truck fortunately, so we didn't have that problem in the Tacoma. We made it to our destination and they took me to this area where it did look like a very large structure. And by structure, it was just a bunch of broken sticks. It looks like you would collect sticks to build the structure up against this very large tree. My two friends were very convinced that this was made by a bigfoot. Now, there were a lot of strange things in this area. There were x structures, there were a lot of trees and formations that were apparently placed there by someone or something. And the first thing that I went to was, I said, look, guys, if we're here right now, that means somebody else could have been here two hours before us. They might be here three hours after we leave. They could have been here two days ago. If we're here as human beings, it is possible that somebody else created this. Now I don't know why. I don't know that anymore than I know why a bigfoot would create something like that in nature. That doesn't make sense to me because it serves no apparent purpose to me, it's not sheltering from anything. None of that stuff makes sense. These ex'es don't make sense. These other formations don't make sense. So it's interesting that you see these different things with the structures. But there's very much animalistic behavior. Throwing things is a very ape primate thing. It's a very great ape primate sort of behavior that seems to go through these stories.
Speaker 3: But what I've also.
Speaker 1: Found is that there's a lot of influences. I just did a show today actually as we're recording this, at dropped today about the Falc Monster in the Legend of Boggy Creek and the true story behind how that became a thing. The Falc Monster had been seen for hundreds of years, and there's this common theme that seems to run through all of these encounters. I've even said it before after I watched the Legend of Boggy Greek for the first time last year I saw that movie. If you take what's said in the movie about these encounters and you apply them to the interviews that we're doing today on my show or any of the show that interviews people with these encounters. That theme runs through the vocalizations, the smells, the footprints, all the things. Right, So it's either one of two things. It's true and it's really associated with this phenomenon. These things are doing these things and people are experiencing those things, or people are just taking what's in pop culture and applying it to the situations and encounters that they say they have. I would like to believe that for the hope of humanity. That's not the case in most of the cases when we interview folks, But I think we have to pay attention to that and some of the weirder things. How do you make your story stand out in twenty twenty five when you say you've had an encounter with the Bigfoot? That's not shocking anymore.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I'm getting ready to watch the new Jurassic World rebirth movie, so I'm going back and we're watching those old Jurassic Park and then the Jurassic World series. And there was a line in one of the movies we watched last night. Claire's in the control room and they're talking about the newest, greatest thing. They're talking about a Dominus rex or whatever it's called. She says, Look, people aren't excited by dinosaurs anymore. It's not a thing. It has to be bigger and better and scarier. I think that's what happens in a lot of these encounters. Honestly, if you want to make yourself stick out, you got to have this really out there encounter where there was a bigfoot coming off of a UFO, or there had to be orbs or lights, or dog man was chasing the bigfoot. So it's always this one up game that seems to be infiltrating the phenomenon of these encounters in my opinion. And I hope I'm wrong. I hope everybody is sharing their true and honest encounter. But when you have that weird stuff that gets peppered in there, I think it's taken us a little bit off the main trail at this point, and I don't know what to make of it. I don't have this conversation with a lot of people. But you've mentioned the LDS a couple of times, You've mentioned religion a couple of times. I want to ask you how you as a researcher who is very much into this subject. Obviously, I don't want to put words in your mouth. It seems like you believe these creatures exist. How do you, as a researcher and someone who's had experiences and now are going down the rabbit hole in this research? How are you meshing the two of those things when it comes to your religious beliefs and the subject of bigfoot? How do you reconcile that just personally and as an investigator or a researcher looking into the subject, and stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great question. So obviously, I believe that God created everything. So really there's two ways to go about it, because I'm very firm in my beliefs. Like I said, I believe God created everything. So in essence, it's either going to be that God created sasquatch, that's just one of his creation that's on the earth and we just have yet to discover it, which is perfectly possible and it wouldn't shock me in the slightest or it could be there's just so many strange things that occur in so many sasquatch encounters that there's a lot of stories that I've heard of where people will just immediately they see a sasquatch, they immediately kneel down, they say a prayer. It doesn't even have to be part of the LDS Church, but just any faith in general. I've heard so many stories where people immediately just get on their knees, they say a prayer. When they open their eyes, sasquatch is gone. So there's certain aspects of that might not be completely accurate. If I'm a predator and something all of a sudden gets down to be really small and less intimidating, if I'm hungry, I'm going to go up and take it out, especially if it closes its eyes. Just take a big stick, whack. There you go. You got dinner, not just all of a sudden disappear. So there's things like that. There's the eye glow again. It could just be an aspect of a sasquatch that we just have yet to discover or understand in science. But there's just all these little nuanced things that just seem too far out of the realm of science, not way outlandish. Oh, there's a sasquatch jumping off a UFO being chased by a dog man just outside of the realm of science where it's like we can't quite fully understand or grasp that, and it's not completely explainable through scientific means. But if you mess the scientific and the spiritual or religious aspect of it together, then it explains the full story, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: We both mentioned dog Man a couple of times. Let's talk a little bit about other cryptids. Where are you on your research and looking into other cryptids? Maybe you don't, but obviously dog Man is the other big thing that comes up. I personally, I've said it plenty of times. I have a really hard time with believing that dog Men exists outside of being something spiritual, demonic, interdimensional, extraterrestrial, because in my opinion, there's no terrestrial anatomical being that would make sense with the way that people describe it. We're talking about a six to seven foot sometimes eight foot tall, bipedal, half man, half dog creature.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Bigfoot seems to have always been the king of cryptids, if you will, and in a category in and of itself, because it is something that even for non believers or skeptical people, even cynical people can look at something like a sasquatch and say, okay, we have gorillas. We have silver backed gorillas, have large primates, orangutans are pretty large. They can get pretty big. So they can look at that and say, okay, Gigantopithecus Blackie was a part of our bushy family tree. They point to that and say, okay, maybe it's that or an australopitheesceene that we can look at in our limited fossil record and say that's a possibility. But dog Man just doesn't make sense to me. Have you looked into other cryptids, maybe like dog Man or chupacabra or some of these other wild and weird things that people see and experience. Where are you on that? Do you believe it falls in the same category somehow with bigfoot? Or do you think that those are misidentifications People are seeing other things? Where are you on dog Man and the other cryptids?
Speaker 3: So as a whole, lumping sasquatch in with that what you just said with misidentifications, I think a large majority of dog Man, sasquatch, and other cryptid encounters are just misidentifications. Like bear stand up on two let if you see a bear's head, it can resemble a wolf's head. At a distance, so you see a bear standing on two legs, it might look like half man, half wolf thing hiding behind a tree looking at you. I think a large majority of encounters that people believe they have are just misidentifications. But I also think that there's at the very least a small percentage that are legitimate encounters with other cryptids. So with dog Man specifically, I personally believe that's more of a spiritual entity than an actual physical entity. And my reason behind that is because all the stories I've heard of dog Man, people get an immediately evil feeling, just like it's an evil entity that's there. And anytime I've heard stories like out at Skinwalker Ranch or areas near Skinwalker Ranch. I don't know if you've heard many stories about Skinwalker Ranch, but that's here in Utah on the High Uintas. There's a lot of sasquatch and cryptid encounter out there along with UFOs, and there have been dog Man sightings out there in that area. And there are people who shot at dog Man. They know they hit its. They're good marks then, and it doesn't phase it no tough to fur, pops up, It doesn't take a step back, doesn't go running off because it got shot. It just keeps doing what it's doing. So I think that dog Man is an evil, spiritual entity. Now again, I don't have evidence for that. That's just my belief based on the research that I've done, which is limited research because I focus more on Sasquatch than anything else. And then skin walkers, I also believe are a spiritual entity, hence why they can seem to transform from an animal to a person or that person to an animal. And I have done very little research on skinwalkers, but I will tell you that I never talked about skinwalkers when I'm in the woods night. I do not want anything like that showing up at my door because that would freak the heck out of me. I also feel like a lot of other cryptids that people see, and I don't know if this is the same for you, but I've noticed that there's all these very specific stories, and you were talking about the legend of Boggy Creek. There's other creatures across the United States. They're very specific to certain locations. I've noticed that in all the stories, or at least many of the stories about those creatures, they are very similar to sasquatch. They make similar noises, they're similar in size, they're similar in color, similar in shape. There's just like slight variations in whatever it might be. So I think a lot of those other cryptids out there are actually people just misidentifying whatever they're seeing, thinking it's something else, and it's actually a sasquatch. I was talking to my friend about the lizard Man down in the South. I don't know if you've heard anything about Lizardman before, and I haven't done a whole lot of research into it, but he was saying that down in the South, because the water is so marshy and swampy, wizardman appears to be green and slimy. If you think about a sasquatch with all their fur walking through super swampy areas, they're going to pick up a lot of moths on their fur as they're walking around. So someone happens to see a sasquatch that's covered in moss after just steps out of a bog, that might look like a slimy reptilian thing standing there. Again, that's not fact, but there's a lot of similarities between sasquatch and these other cryptids, and I think that a lot of people when they encounter these other cryptids are actually encountering a sasquatch or misidentifying something that is there. But I do think that at the very least, skin walkers and dog men are spiritual beings. How they play into everything, I couldn't tell you, but just based on what I can understand from the people I've talked to, they seem more spiritual than physical.
Speaker 1: Did you miss anything as far as your theories about Bigfoot that you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 3: No, not that I'm aware of. I think I was able to pretty much cover all my theories, and I'm sure you're gonna have a ton of people comment is wrong because of this or that, which I just want to say, I'm not claiming to be right. I have no idea. It's just what makes the most sense to me based on my experience, is my research, and my personal beliefs in Christ and how the world was made and all that. So I could be completely wrong. There's a very good chance that it's just an undiscovered creature that's out in the woods, that's another one of God's creations. If that's the case, then great, But just based on my encounters and my beliefs and my experiences. That's how I've come to the conclusion or at least the belief that Sasquatch is part of the human family, just cursed and separated from the human family.
Speaker 1: It's just like you said earlier. That's what keeps me coming back to the world. That's why we keep having conversations like this, because honestly, nobody knows. Every thing about this subject is subjective, maybe except for the encounters that people have. I had my own experiences last year. Like I said, I got to see these things three times in two days, so I am one hundred percent convinced that they're real. Still not sure exactly what they are and how they're able to do some of the things that they're able to do. It's like we've had these conversations before. It seems like they're the biggest, baddest, fastest, they're all of the above things. They're like the Superman of the cryptid world. And that is what I have a really hard time with. If people experience what they say, the experience with these things and just my limited experience with them, something that big, being that close to me and being that silent in the woods is a scary thought. I don't know how that happened. This thing had glowing white eyes. Not sure how that happened. So I am open and honest about my experiences. Frankly, I listen to everybody's experiences and everybody's opinions, because I think once you close that door and you just stick to one lane and just keep dry and as fast as you can, you never learn anything after that. I always listen to other people's experiences and their encounters and their theories what they believe these things might be, because at the end of the day, we don't know anything. But as we listen to each other and work together to try to solve the mystery, they may be a combination of all of these things. But you have to be open to that. I challenge everybody listening right now, and everybody who ever listens to the show to do that, because there's so many people stuck in the flesh and blood camp. There's so many people in the WU camp, and they never want to talk and have a conversation. I think we can do both. I think we can both go down those roads and those rabbit holes, and you approach it from a very spiritual point of view and your research and looking into the subject, and we all come together and have a conversation about it. That's where the learning happens as far as I'm concerned. Before we get out of here, let's talk about your YouTube channel. Tell everybody what they can expect when they go over and check it out.
Speaker 3: So I haven't put any Sasquad content on my YouTube channel yet, probably will, but in my YouTube channel is Wasatch Mountains Fishing. I am a huge fisherman. I do lots of fishing here in Utah. I just started a YouTube channel earlier this year, doing a bunch of different fishing videos, just trying to share what I love, share tips and tricks. So a little bit of a side gig to share what I love with other people.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about, folks. I will link to it right here in the show notes. You guys, go over and show them some love on YouTube. Tucker, thanks so much for coming on. I've had a blast.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me. Because not a lot of people are willing to reach out and talk to other people about this, like you were saying, and it's important for us to come together and bridge those gaps. Because no one knows what Sasquatch is. No one knows what any of these cryptids are. It's important for us to talk and keep an open mind so that way we can hopefully one day solve this mystery.
Speaker 4: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay. World openside, step side.
Speaker 5: Trying this job, that chid everything, Call me ride back right back, joy for.
Speaker 3: Me, enjoy staying right there.
Speaker 5: Come it right away and stays stas Sissie sat still stuff not USS games still, STEELSSSSTS things
Speaker 3: Used THESS