Speaker 1: Jussy around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 1: Do you think the the oj should prosecute doctor Pacci?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they prosecuted Peter Navarro, and they prosecuted Steve Bannon, two very decent people over something that essentially was never prosecuted before, and their sort of telltale signs of similarity. And they went to jail for a number of months over something that they I saw one of the analysts said, they used to laugh at it in the Justice Department when something like that was referred. But Merrick Garland prosecuted two very decent people and sent them to jail. I wasn't president. I would have given him a partner in two seconds, but I wasn't. Was after I left. They waited till left I left, and then they prosecuted these two people. And they are to be ashamed of themselves. So when you see that happen, you sort of say, maybe he should. What he did is far more serious than a lot of crimes, rankly, but they prosecuted two people with nothing like that has ever taken place before that.
Speaker 1: Of course, President Trump, welcome to the I can't believe it's already Friday, but It is edition of moos Nerbi's Rush Hour, The Fast Hour in American media. Ladies and gentlemen, so much on the plate today, so much. I have a special request if you happen to be African American or you know somebody that is or getting a brown skin, a black or black or brown. You don't have to be an African American, because that would also include Elon Musk. But if you happen to know somebody that is brownskin black. As the parliaments goes, and especially if they vote Democrat, I would love for you to get in touch with that person really quickly, like call him right now and tell them in about two minutes, we're gonna play something that they need to hear happening in the world of politics. So I'm gonna give you time to call. If you're black, to stay tuned. If you know somebody black, especially if they're a black liberal always arguing when you think about Mago or this or that, or have them just just tell them listen to him for just two or three minutes, and two or three minutes, just listen. It'll only take a minute. We're gonna play something that pertains to black folks and Democrats, and so please act. And you can say that I'm axing you if you know, because you know, depending on where they were raised and how they were raised, if you say I'm asking you to do me a favor, it might help. Now, before we get to that, I'm like I said, I'm gonna wait before we get to that. Trump was also President. Trump asked if John Thune should be serve another term, listen to his h what do you mean, no, Carlos cut three? You know which cut? Cut three? Do you want through him to serve another term as leader? Do you think would you support him?
Speaker 2: Why don't I get into that necessarily, but.
Speaker 1: Why a lot of people are thinking about this is a big issue.
Speaker 2: I get along with him. It's unfortunate that he doesn't have the vote.
Speaker 1: But you actually get along with him. I do, but you clearly, I mean, you have big disagreements. I do.
Speaker 2: I do have this MS I believe strongly, and terminating the filibuster and by the way, getting Save America Act approved immediately, and about four hundred other things in every hour of every day. Boom boom boom. You get whatever you want.
Speaker 1: You get Democrats to do it too, though, right they get well.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do that. I still they're gonna do that. If they get in, they're gonna do it very quickly. I mean, you're wrong on that way.
Speaker 1: We'll see they're.
Speaker 2: Going to do that so fast. And I.
Speaker 1: Now, uh, he also did this. Yes, black people alert is coming up. If you know somebody black has them tune in, especially a black liberal, I'm we're gonna push it out. Give them time to find it, find the show. And if you happen to be black or brownskin, just and a liberal, especially Adam, I'm speaking with you. You need to hope Adam. In fact, we're gonna play this again tomorrow just to make sure everybody can hear it that needs to hear it. We're gonna play it today soon. Yeah, Adam, our friend Adam, because he's liberal, he's but Adam's court. But I need Adam to hear this, and I here, I need so many other people to hear this. In the meantime, President Trump, did you hear what the appeals Court did with the ballroom? Oh my my mind. This is a little Let me refer to the BS bulletin, the Daily BS. We put a little bulletin out on this with just the major points before the big story, which runs seven eight pages. A divided federal appeals court blocked the above ground construction of Trump's four hundred million dollar White House ballroom. The majority of this appeals court two to one, ruled that dramatic alterations to the quote unquote People's House require congressional authorization. Now they pause their own order fourteen days to allow the administration to seek Supreme Court intervention. I will tell you what makes no sense to this. If Donald Trump had said, yeah, we're gonna go do something to the Capitol, I could see the appeals Court saying, no, you can't, you need congressional approval. Donald Trump leaves the Executive Branch. The executive Branch is the White House, where it's headquartered. So this business about the People's House is certainly not in the Constitution at all. This argument that is the people's house is a bogus argument. He's the head of the executive branch. It is the executive branch house that is open to the public, as all government buildings belong to the people. Does that mean every the president can't order something on any building without presidential approval. This order makes no sense to me,