Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: You're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 3: This peace Clippers Talk on.
Speaker 1: Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 3: Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 3: Let me guess it's about Kawhi.
Speaker 1: Here we are and.
Speaker 3: Now here he is the host of your LA Clippers free and.
Speaker 4: Postgame at follow Adam a Adam Ousley.
Speaker 5: Clippers lose at home to the Lakers once twenty two to ninety seven of all teams. Welcome back into into a dome. I'm Adam Osland after I think the worst loss of the season, most disappointing performance of the season, by your Los Angeles Clippers, who dropped to twenty eight and twenty two on the season, and now they're two games back of the Lakers. We'll update you on the Western Conference standings coming up. Welcome into Clippers Talk if you'd like to get on. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Clippers gave up forty five points in the first quarter to the Lakers, and that's why I say they just came out day No. Showed. It was that bad. It was embarrassing. The Lakers had all the excuses coming into this game. They just traded for Luka Doncic. He's not available yet. They don't have a d they don't have Max Christie, who is a starter for them. They started in this ballgame, Drian Phinney, Smith, Royacha Mora, Lebron, James Jackson, Hayes, and Austin Reeves. How does it beats the Zubats end up with seven attempts from the field when last time out against ad he has a twenty nineteen game, twenty points, nineteen boards, and now he's going up against Ruya Chi Mora. The Clippers off was nasty to watch. Their effort defensively was poor, and coach lou has said postgame, and we'll have more from him coming up, that he's pissed about the last three games now. He hasn't liked the way they're playing. One of those games includes a win against Charlotte. So the next time people tell me a win's a win, please, I always tell you it matters how you play, win or loss. And they got smoked tonight. This wasn't you know. They had a bunch of open looks they missed, and the Lakers were making tough shots from the outside that were well contested. Wasn't that This was a lack of intensity, a lack of discipline, a lack of desire out there, and a complete lack of focus. This team has been a top two defense on the season for a reason. It didn't look like that tonight against a Lakers team down players that still shot forty nine percent from the outside, fifty five percent from the field, forty nine percent from the outside. They made all the hustle plays and they didn't have a turnover twenty minutes into the ballgame. You want to talk about little resistance. Lakers are a decent team when it comes to taking care of the basketball, but the Clippers live thrive off of gain, deflections, steals. It's what they do. They turn you over. Twenty percent of their points per game are coming off of turnovers. They're second best in the league in that area. And twenty minutes into this one and the Lakers have zero turnovers. That's shocking, but it speaks to the poor ball pressure, defensive intensity out there by the Clippers. Uncharacteristically, they were awful in those ways and that's their identity. So if they don't have that, it's gonna be a long night. It was against anyone, against anyone, against a Lakers team that doesn't have Luca yet, that didn't have Ad, that's just simply not good enough. And if you want to make excuses that, oh they're coming back from a road trip, that first game can be shaky. Was this the matinee ball game? I don't know what time is it, big bro? What's the excuse? The Lakers have been gone for six games? The Lakers just made a big shake up with their roster. How are they looking like the team out there more connected with more from I know the Clippers brought in two guys that played during inconsequential garbage time in Drew you Banks and Patty Mills. But there's no way to reason this one away. Not when you lose by a score of one twenty two to ninety seven to your in city rival now no longer Hallway rival. When do the Clippers not get up for a game against the Lakers? I mean, how many times do Laker fans make fun of them? Which is one of the most pathetic coping mechanisms. Oh, this is your Championship playing US. So it's a basketball game. You should play hard, and the.
Speaker 2: Clippers typically always do, especially against the Lakers.
Speaker 5: There should be more edge out there, there should be more fight. What happened tonight was the antithesis of that. They look like they needed smelling salts. That's really what's so surprising to me. And for Kawhi and James Harden to have back to back games like this after they had a poor showing in Toronto where they didn't have Norm Powell, and then tonight those two combine to go six of twenty three for a total of eighteen points. Harden had four points in the first half, three points in the second half. It's seven points total. I had nine assistant one turnover, Okay, it's not making up for it. Two of twelve from the field. Kawhi's four of eleven. And I'm not overly concerned about Kawhi having two bad games in a row because overall he's looked really good and what his twelve games so far, and he's getting to his spots and he's just you know, missing jumpers. The lift looks fine. Some people want to panic about that, but two games in a row, my intents go up a little bit. It gets my attention. If it happens Thursday, I'll be in a Fred Rogan orange on the Panic Meter. I'm going on with Rogan Rod Need tomorrow at one pm on the seventy if you want to listen in God, if I had known that we'd schedule that interview for tomorrow and the Clippers would perform like this, I'm gonna get roasted tomorrow. I'm gonna get cooked. Fred's gonna be after me. I didn't sign up for this like this is just a pretty pitiful performance in every facet. The Clippers bad start on defense tonight, being outscored forty five to twenty eight, allowing seventy three first half points, and the Lakers were eighteen to twenty four from the field in the first quarter, seven of eleven from three. They're not a good three point shooting team. They're playing different lineups out of necessity because of the trade they made. How are they the ones that look like they're meshing out there instant chemistry. I know the Clippers got Norm back, and Dunn has missed a handful of games recently, but he was back tonight. Now him and DJ getting into foul trouble early. Both having two had some effect, but come on, doesn't excuse anything. Worst loss of the season Clippers fall at home to the Lakers one twenty two to ninety seven. And while we have a moment, let's pause ten seconds for station identification here on the Los Angeles Clippers Audio Network and A five seven OLO.
Speaker 3: Sports Basketball AM five to seventy KLAC Los Angeles, ninety eight seven KYSR HD two Los Angeles and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 5: We'll start with Mike in La. Mike, let's keep it to thirty seconds. Give everybody enough time here. But I appreciate you calling. It is always my friends. What's up?
Speaker 6: Pathetic? Pathetic man. I'm just I'm at a loss. I have to call in just because I don't know what else to do. I'm at a loss. This is I mean, they need to respond. The next four games before the All Star Break need to be at least of three and one d.
Speaker 5: I agree with you. They need to respond. They got four games before the All Star break. They need to turn this around immediately. Because I appreciate the phone call, Mike. The sense of urgency is not there, and I don't know if it's the trade deadline. I don't know if it's the road trip. I don't know if it's the All Star break coming up. But what I do know is none of those things are a good enough excuse. And I know it's been trending the wrong way for some time because coach Lou just said, I didn't like the last three games now, so he's going back to a game they won in Charlotte where they look pretty unimpressive. Something needs to change Thursday. There needs to be a spark. There needs to be the right energy and spirit out there again from this team, play harder. What's their identity coming into this season? When coach Lou was asked that question back in Hanulu Lou in the preseason, he said, We're gonna play hard every night for the most part. They have, but tonight not doing so against the Lakers. That is very unusual. And so you lay an egg against this team, you can't get up for the Lakers. Something doesn't seem right. We'll take a quick time out, we'll come back. Clippers lose one, twenty two to ninety seven. By twenty five, here it into a Dome to the Los Angeles Lakers. I'm out a Maslin and you're listening to the Los Angeles Clippers Audio Network at a five to seventy sports.
Speaker 3: It's where we raise our families, earn a living, enjoy life.
Speaker 7: But when disaster strikes, it takes all of us to come together and make it home again.
Speaker 3: Your Southern California four dealers are helping first responders with donations and support to the LA Fire Department in California Community Wildfire Recovery.
Speaker 7: If your vehicles were damaged by the recent Los Angles area fires, is Southern California Ford units are offering you employee pricing.
Speaker 3: It takes all of us to turn heartache into hope and make it home again.
Speaker 1: LA Strong built Ford Proud.
Speaker 8: Starting at just twenty nine dollars per game, you can catch the Clippers life and into a dome built for fans. The new home of the LA Clippers redefines every aspect of the live sports experience, from the double sided halo boards to the excitement of the wall. Into a Dome delivers the ultimate home court advantage plus Chuck Mark Certified fans have access to discount of concessions, including five dollars hot dogs and tickets in the wall without fees all season long. Head to Clippers dot com slash tickets today.
Speaker 9: This is an invitation to travel to a place of breathtaking beauty. From crystal clear waters to volcano trails, Each setting has a story to tell. While the places are incredible, the true power of Hawaii lies in the people of Hawaii. Their care for the land, their love for their culture, and the Aloha spirit they share make this special place like nowhere else in the world. Plan your next unforgettable journey at Go Hawaii dot com slash the people the Place.
Speaker 10: World Wiest Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 3: So we're world.
Speaker 11: Champions, World champions once again, my friend.
Speaker 3: But what's next for the LA Dodgers? The dynasty will take shit. What will this offseason bring that allows the boys in Blue to run it back?
Speaker 1: How good does that sound?
Speaker 3: Don't miss a moment of off season Dodger talk right here on their official hall. We are coming to take everything.
Speaker 1: You will be a thorn in the side of every contender for the next decade.
Speaker 3: AM five to seventy LA Sports. I love this team. I never miss a game. You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball free ball? Yes, sir, right here on the LA eight Clippers Audio network.
Speaker 5: Clippers lose once twenty two to ninety seven, and now I got people in the chat at Clippers stock on the YouTube side saying, Kawhi for Jimmy Butler. If you an't watched Jimmy Butler this season, he's older, he's not as good at anything. But Kawhi has two bad games in a row and people are saying, no, I trade him a he's done, he's washed. I mean, overall, the Clippers are playing poorly. It's not one guy, and this was a really bad performer. Tonight and the Clippers lost by twenty five to the Lakers at home after returning from a road trip, and I am extremely disappointed with the way they played out there. I am it's not good enough. Coach lou Is upset as well. They had it down to a thirteen point lead, though at the seven thirty mark of the third quarter after Derek Jones Junior dunk and there seemed to be some life from this team seemed to be right afterwards, Austin Reeves has Zoom matched up against him top of the arc drains of three, then gets an easy layup and then I think Ruy had one just cutting through the lane. It's back up to twenty. The game's over. They had one push in the third quarter. They made it interesting for a second, and then the game was over. Cloppers didn't have enough fight. They didn't seem like they wanted it enough. This is not just something schematic. This is not the Lakers having a huge talent advantage or anything like that tonight when they don't even have Luka Doncis yet. This is the Clippers not living up to their identity and their DNA of playing hard, which leads to all those turnovers they get they turn into points. Their second best in the league in that area. Something else, though, has happened the last five games. Carlo brought it up. Teams have been shooting better from three against the Clippers lately, last five games heading into this one, they're at thirty eight and a half percent from three, when on the season they've been about thirty three percent from three. Clippers have been a top team when it comes to opponent three point percentage, and then tonight the Lakers end up going eighteen of thirty seven from three. That's forty nine percent. Meanwhile, the Clippers have not been shooting it well from three for some time. In fact, I'm gonna go back fifteen games here, because they started off a season hot. From there, things stabilized balanced out a little bit, but they been bad lately. Last fifteen games, the Clippers are shooting thirty three point seven percent from three. Now for the most part, they've gotten by eight and seven over that time because their defense was so good. But now last five games, teams are starting to shoot much better against the Clippers from three. Is that wonky shot variance teams just being hot that night or is it more open threes and a lack of intensity from the Clippers on the perimeter and everywhere, Because I think part of the reason they've been good against teams when it comes to three point shooting on the season, where teams are shooting thirty four point six percent from three against them overall, fourth best in the league. The Clippers are one of the reasons I think that is is because they're physical out there and they take out your legs. Though even if they're not closing out on you, guys are tired, they're gas, they're missing short But the defense hasn't been as good, and now the last five games heading into this one team shot thirty eight and a half percent, and the Lakers, who aren't a good three point shooting team tonight just shot forty nine percent from three. Maybe something to it. Eight sixty six nine seven two five seventy is the phone number. Just go to Tom leaving the game. Tom, you got thirty so we can get everyone in appreciation to Tom, what's up?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 13: All good? Yeah, everyone looked pretty flat footed. I agree with everything that you said. It just felt like there was no ball pressure, no sense of urgency. Zoo looked especially slow and sluggish today, which was a little rough for me because he's been so good this season.
Speaker 5: But I did just literally just now leave Chick fil A, so I got my consolation brownie picking. Thank you, Broddy James sort of staff the woonds. Is that why Bronni gets tears in arenas because by the time he gets in the ball games, typically, you know, is the fourth quarter, there's a blowout and he might be shooting free throws and there is a Chick fil A or another prize on the line. No, I wish him well. He seems like a great young man, and it is incredible that lebron is playing with his son. I know some people hate it. I'm still like at times when I see I think it was the game against the Knicks recently, Brony checks in for Lebron James at the end of the game. It's like, this is this is wild to see, it's crazy. But to your points there Tom talking about everyone looking flat footed. Yeah, no sense of urgency. The ball pressure wasn't there. I appreciate the phone call. We're seeing the same thing and that's just not good enough. That's concerning. Let's hear from Mark in Westwood, Mark, what's up here on Clipper staff for that of Maus and I Mark Mark in Huysen Beach, Mark, what's up.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I've been to lots of Clipper games season ticket over since idiot and I love coach Lou. But tonight he blew it.
Speaker 5: He didn't coach any blow it.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you in freezy steps, No, Anthony Davis. I was at the game. No plays going into the paint. They had no rhythm, and halfway through the second quarter all we were doing was shooting threes. I would have called a timeout if I was coaching, LOUI said, but number three attempts is.
Speaker 5: It coach Lou's fault that they're down forty five to twenty nine in the first quarter. Is that on coach lou Is? He's saying, hey, just let the Lakers. Just let the Lakers get anything they want out there. Is that what he was telling him in the huddle?
Speaker 13: Well, Zubuck was ineffective. I want to put someone else in there and at least block up the paint they got. They had seventeen points in the paint.
Speaker 6: In the first quarter.
Speaker 13: That's unacceptable, was Zubuck on the court.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're getting points and transition to which also count for points of the paint. I know he's frustrating. Mark. They weren't good. I just I honestly, I'm putting this one on the effort from the players more than anything. I'm not saying the coaches were perfect. I'm not saying. And you heard me. I came out and said, Zubat's only getting seven shots against this Lakers team without Anthony Davis when he just basically had a twenty twenty game against them a week and a half ago or two weeks ago. How does that happen? How are they not getting him the basketball more that frustrates me all the time. All right, I appreciate the phone call. Mark, We'll take a time out. We'll come back. Clippers lose to the Lakers one twenty two to ninety seven. Here at into a dome. Frustration boiled over in the ballgame at one point as a piece of zubos got into it with Dorian Finney Smith. That's not the fight I was looking for. And be honest, it was far too little, too late for the Clippers to start to look like they care out there. KPJ getting a technical while he's on the bench, and the Lakers with the free throw line. That stuff's not helping you. I get they got into it with the officials. They didn't lose this game because the officials. Guys, they lost this game because they didn't bring it. I'm out of Maslins. He listen to Clipperstock here on the M five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: It's where we raise our families, earn a living, enjoy life.
Speaker 7: But when disaster strikes, it takes all of us to come together and make it home again.
Speaker 3: Your Southern California four dealers are helping first responders with donations and support to the LA Fire Department in California Community Wildfire Recovery.
Speaker 7: If your vehicles were damaged by the recent Los Angles area fires is southern California, Ford Dealers are offering you employee pricing.
Speaker 3: It takes all of us to turn heartache into hope and make it home again.
Speaker 1: LA Strong built Ford proud.
Speaker 11: Nothing compares to catching Clippers basketball irl, and.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows that better than you LA fans.
Speaker 11: This season is even more exciting with the Clippers moving to their new home into a Domining the wood into a dome redefines the way fans watch basketball, including incredible features like the interactive Halo board and fifty one rows of uninterrupted seats in the wall. Be sure to take it all in and experience the NBA IRL like never before. It all starts with buying verified tickets to the next Clippers home game at Ticketmaster, the official ticket marketplace of the LA Clippers and the NBA. Ticketmaster get you into the game so you can catch every highlight in person, and that goes double for all the sneaker squeaks, celebrity sightings, and drip checks. So get Clippers tickets at Ticketmaster.
Speaker 3: Whether they're hearing into a Dome or on the road.
Speaker 11: Ticketmaster's got your back when it comes to scoring tickets, and there's no better brag than saying you saw it live.
Speaker 6: You guys for paintings like the beautiful picture Man, I was able to watch that game in my head.
Speaker 7: LA.
Speaker 3: We've been dominating this game.
Speaker 1: Why big brother energy.
Speaker 3: When you want to talk Los Angeles sports, LA is lucky to have you come here from Dan Patrick and Colin Cowher.
Speaker 1: Legends of the game in every way possible, to Rogan and Rodney.
Speaker 3: And Petrosen money. Who is going to compete with them?
Speaker 1: You keep this going with your passion.
Speaker 2: This city is different.
Speaker 3: Nobody does LA Sports. It's Los Angeles like AM five to seventy LA Sports. I love this team. I never miss a game. You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball free Ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 5: Clippers lose once twenty two to ninety seven against the Lakers. It feels like they're at a crossroads right now, with coach Lou saying we need to look ourselves in the mirror postgame saying, quote, the last three games have really pissed me off. One of those games will win. He doesn't care that win against Charlotte. They didn't play the right way, and tonight they might have had three good minutes of basketball out of the forty eight. It was that bad from the Clippers against the Lakers, against the team they are known for beating. They were thirty eight and ten against them since twenty twelve coming into this game, and tonight they completely looked apathetic, disinterested, and disengaged. That's strange to see. That's bizarro Clippers, and that's why I have some level of concern and I need them to perform on Thursday against Indiana show who they are again. That doesn't just be victory. That means winning the Clippers brand of basketball and playing that brand of basketball again, winning that way. Some people are saying this is a trade deadline of distraction. I don't know was it for the Lakers. Didn't seem like it was for them. So I can't make any of these excuses. I can't. Yeah, you can't play hard the entire season for eighty two games because you will get burnt out. But either they didn't have it in the tank to play hard tonight, which is concerning in its own right, or they just didn't get up for the ball game, and they typically always get up for games against the Lakers. They don't get up for it. Why because the trade deadline? Are you telling me, well, the Lakers big move is behind them, so they were playing free and loose out there. I still think they're making another move. I still think their guys could be looking over their shoulder feeling like no one's safe. The Clippers. It's hard to have blinders on. They're human beings. I understand it. Relocating it's not easy. But the Lakers did it tonight. The Lakers have been on a six game road trip. The Clippers came back after being on a four game road trip. So I'm not going to be able to just write this off of oh trade deadline unique circumstances. No, they had the same stuff going on as the Lakers, and they played great, and they came out shot out of a cannon and Lebron dominated them. Binding all these Lebron people that have some type of like Lebron derangement syndrome or something that are always criticizing him and saying, uh, he sucks and all this, I'm not seeing him here tonight after he just wrecked the Clippers, dominated them best player on the floor at forty I shouldn't happen against Kawhi and James Harden. Neither of those guys has a good game tonight. Norm Pal had twenty. He looked good. I thought DJ was very good. But if you're relying on Derek Jones Jr. To save you, that's problematic. Oh he's hot tonight. We're just gonna see if he can keep it going from the outside. He might have started three or four, three of five. He ended up three of seven and then went back to the well eventually started missing. He had a good game. I'm just saying everybody he has a role. I don't think Kawhi and James Harden lived up to their end of the bargain tonight, nor Viatz the Zubas, who Yeah, you only got up seven shots out like that. He also didn't take advantage of his minutes. He didn't play with enough force out there. Did they just overlook the Lakers? Was this a trap game for the Clippers? The Lakers aren't going to give a great effort tonight. They're good waiting for the cavalry to arrive in Luka Dancis, you can't do that Lebron James is still out there. Austin Reeves cooked them. Jackson Hayes look good out there tonight. He had a struggle with times. Rioshramora had twenty How many backdoor cuts? Do we have to see that type of stuff? That's effort, attention focus? All those backdoor cuts by the Lakers in this game. I don't know what the Clippers thought they were getting into tonight, but they didn't have the requisite fight that you need to have and that they typically always have against the Lakers. I don't care is not available, Lebron still is. Clippers lose by twenty five to the Lakers. Here it into a dome. One twenty two to ninety seven was your final. We'll take a time out. We'll get back to your phone calls. Eight sixty six ninety seven, two five seventy eight sixty six ninety seven, two five to seventy as it feels like a gut check moment for this team, as they got four games left before the All Star break and they got to get back to playing Clippers basketball, to being a great defense. Last six games now their twenty first defense, second on the year, so you know it's there. That's who they are. That's a lot more than six games. That's forty four games versus the last six where they're just twenty first defensively. I'm out of Masland and you're listening to Clipperstock here on the M five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: It's the new year and you're looking to get a new car.
Speaker 4: Then head over to the Easy Choice Sales Event at your Toyota dealer, where it's easy to choose a great lease or a low APR on Toyota's most popular models like the all hybrid Camray, fuel Efficient Prius, Legendary Corolla, Rugged Tacoma or Versatile RAV four. A new Toyota for the New Year is waiting for you at the Easy Choice Sales Event. We make it easy to Toyota. Let's go places.
Speaker 12: Cors Life Presents. To chill or not to chill when your friends gets your favorite song on the playlist and the friendship or choose chill because that song lives rent free in your head anyway, and you're planned ahead by bringing cores Light to the party and the sound of that ice cold can cracking open was music to your ears already. Cores Light. Choose chill celebrate responsibly twenty twenty four cors Browing Company, Golden Colorado.
Speaker 10: The twenty four to twenty five NBA season is here, and the best way to experience it is that the Clippers new arena into a dome. Join as a season member to lock in the same great seats for every game and enjoy first.
Speaker 1: In line access to playoff tickets.
Speaker 10: Exclusive member gifts and invites to unforgettable events can make every game no problem. How our risk free buyback program for membership in the Wall lets you sell back your seats for a full refund so you're always covered. Join today at Clippers dot com slash season tickets.
Speaker 3: Are you a Clippers Talk subscriber from day one? Baby? Not only does Adam go live after every Clippers game to take your calls and reaction.
Speaker 1: I never missed one, but even on off days.
Speaker 3: Adam does episodes at a volume that nobody needs. Hey, Tuesday morning, while you're working.
Speaker 2: Here, I am clips fans.
Speaker 3: He's potting Sunday on the Lord's Day.
Speaker 2: I'm out here worshiping norms, true shootingty.
Speaker 3: A holiday you're spending with friends and loved ones.
Speaker 1: I'm so lonely.
Speaker 3: He's potty subscribe a Clippers talk on YouTube today.
Speaker 2: Please help me.
Speaker 3: I love this team. I never miss a game. You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball free Ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 5: Clippers lose by twenty five to the Lakers, their worst loss to them since twenty ten, fifteen years ago. Madam Ahs, and welcome back into a Dome. After they lose one twenty two to ninety seven to the Los Angeles Lakers. We're tied with them in the season series one to one. Just brought up this quote from Joey Lynn All Air from Kawhi Leonard saying, I feel like our second team has to get better the start of that second quarter. It's kind of been like that since I've been back. Some may interpret that as they just gotta get better as a unit. Some may interpret that as Kawhi want them to improve the roster. Then again, if Kawhi felt that way, he might just say it and it actually parts his words. Here was tylu more from what he said postgame. This is a quote from Joey Lynn from coach lou we have to take pride in guarding That's who we've been all season. We gotta be better. We got to look ourselves in the mirror and think about do we want to win or not. Three games in a row we come out with not a good defensive performance and just not putting enough into the game. When that happens, you get blown out. Someone asked, is it an effort issue? Coach Lou said, quote, focus, effort, intensity, whatever you want to call it, we're not bringing it. We got to fix for that. It's everything we've been talking about postgame, Coach Lou said it, and that's it right there. They've identified the problem. They've addressed it. They're talking about looking in the mirror, so everybody can talk about us as being the Clippers need to go out and make a big move or make a big trade and all these things like we've seen for the majority of the season. They have the guys internally to be a very good ball club. But Coach Lou also stressed pregame saying that look worth the type of team. We can beat anybody, but we can also get beat and tonight you see that against an under man, shorthanded Lakers team that doesn't even have Luca yet and didn't have ad Obviously, that's how this goes, so you've gotten by on playing hard. The reason your record is where it is at twenty eight and twenty two is because of these things. Playing hard, playing with intensity, winning the hustle categories, doing the little things. When that stuff goes, you don't have enough talent to make up for it. Those are non negotiables. You have to do those things to win ball games. That's what you've been living off of all season long. You can't have a letdown because oh Kuhi's back. I'm not saying that's where it is, but right now, that's my best theory for the slippage defensively. Last six games, were there twenty first defensively and on the season they're second. You know how good you have to be to hold on to being second defensively overall in the season when you have a six game stretch where you're twenty first, and that tells you just how good they have been on the defensive end, because they can go six games and play this poorly defensively and they're still second defensively on the year. So get back to it. That's what you do. If there's tired legs, I guess you gotta switch up minutes and rotations, but no excuse for Thursday night for having tired legs when nobody played more than thirty minutes. I hope everyone gets some good rest, regroups, hits the reseaid button, and gets back to basics. The basics for this Clippers team. Defense, defense, defense, that's it. That's their makeup, that's their character, that's their identity, that's their DNA. They got to do it at a high level. Focus, intensity, grit, sure, DJ and Chris Dunne having two fouls early on that definitely affects things. Not to this degree. I expect a completely different Clippers team that we have come to love, come to know on this season show up on Thursday. The real Clippers. Will the real Clippers defense please stand up? That's it. Just do what you do best, be yourself out there. That's how you win ball games. Indiana. Hey, I know the Pacers. They low to a hot Portland team one twelve to eighty nine. Guess what, overall they have been playing better. They got a day off tomorrow too. They're gonna be wanting to respond. That's not an easy ballgame. And we got the trade deadline coming up at noon on Thursday, as well. Before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization, Ralph Lawler, Brian Sieman, Noah Eagle, Carlo Jimenez on the call, big brother Jake Warner, our head engineer, our statistician Chris Taylor, and back in the bank producer Daniel West. Until Thursday, with the Clippers taking on the Pacers back here into a dome, tip off at seven thirty pregame at six thirty. I'm out of Moslem. We'll talk to you then,