Speaker 1: You're listening to CAPI Am six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio f guessing that Kevin Ferrell, the consiglieri who is running the place in the absence of the Godfather. He's the one that taps the dead Pope's forehead with a silver hammer and.
Speaker 2: Asks are you alive?
Speaker 3: Are you alive?
Speaker 2: Are you alive? Three times and then declares the Pope is dead.
Speaker 1: Pope is dead, and now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: And good morning everybody. It's Handle in the morning.
Speaker 1: Crew Wednesday, Humpday, Wednesday, April thirtieth, and it.
Speaker 2: Looks like we're all here.
Speaker 1: The A team has come together once again. Cono, glad to have you back.
Speaker 2: What did you have?
Speaker 1: What kind of a rare disease? Where you suffering from? Or maybe still are.
Speaker 4: It was the one called COVID nineteen.
Speaker 2: Really you had the VID?
Speaker 4: I had the VID? I didn't know it was still around?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So how sick? How sick were you? Or are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, I'm good today.
Speaker 5: I had a fever for two days, fever and chills for two days. My head was like an air balloon. For four days. It was it was, it was bad. It was worse than the first time in twenty nineteen. So like the twenty twenty five version, it's it's worse.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's we've gotten it. Anybody else will help?
Speaker 2: Will Will's gotten the COVID.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh maybe at least three times.
Speaker 2: Three times, three times. I mean, that's weird.
Speaker 1: I mean I've had the crabs three times, but that is you know, a whole different set of circumstances.
Speaker 3: You know, if you were an Orthodox, you would you be allowed to have crabs.
Speaker 2: No, that's very funny.
Speaker 1: I like that, look because, as a matter of fact, I once had him so bad I actually considered negotiating with Red Lobster to see if they would be interested.
Speaker 3: At least it wasn't for the cheese biscuits.
Speaker 1: Okay, anybody having breakfast. It didn't take us very long, did it, Neil, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning, Willie Wolf. Good to have you back. Kono.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is also and his back.
Speaker 1: But she was at the one day you were at the Beyonce concert, right, Yes, I was, and she.
Speaker 2: Did her cowboy cowgirl.
Speaker 3: Cowboy Carter.
Speaker 4: All cowboy Carter.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was it wasn't at the super Bowl where she did her thing, was it?
Speaker 2: Or she came out and did the whole car.
Speaker 1: I think it may have been with the cowboy cowboy Carter thing with all the white Cadillacs.
Speaker 2: And those outfits that she did. What am I? What am I missing?
Speaker 3: Where was that?
Speaker 2: Lamar?
Speaker 4: So I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, then I'm then I'm missing what would have been it was at but it was a ludicrous anyway, Will good morning, good morning, there you are, and Amy, good morning.
Speaker 2: Well, hi Bill, Hey, we're all here. We're all there. Hey real quickly. Uh.
Speaker 1: We're putting together this June seventh thing where it's we're all going to have dinner. We are going to have dinner together, and we're going to invite five people plus one, so it'll be five couples to join us at the Anaheim White House. We've never done that where all of us get together and you get to hang with us, and then it's at the Anaheim White House. Because you know what Bruno does, I mean, it's insanity the kind of food that he has, it's so good. And so we have to try to figure out a way how do we choose the five people. You know, we want to do a little bit more than just at random you write, you come in, Uh, and we have.
Speaker 2: To figure that out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: What we should do is have them to right in with their address and then, you know, the six of us go out to their house when they're sleeping and shine a flashlight in the windows to see if there's someone we want to have dinner with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great idea. It's as good as anything has come down the pipe.
Speaker 3: That's how I decided whether I was going to join the Morning Short I.
Speaker 2: Know, that's exactly.
Speaker 3: That's almost went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's almost. How about this, we have to think of a way of doing it.
Speaker 1: We have a contest that the winner tells us what contest. We have to choose the winner. In other words, we don't like that idea either. What was the other one that was thrown about?
Speaker 2: Oh, trying to find a name for my house?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, I had no problem with the Persian Palace. What do I do now? I can't do Persian Palace? Do Persian palace? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I don't know the name their house? Anybody else go home to there?
Speaker 2: The president?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The president?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Gracie mansion in New York named after Gracie.
Speaker 2: Grace land Well said, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was talking about the the other five of us. Anybody go home to their No, I didn't think so.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. But we have to figure something out.
Speaker 1: We've got to figure out a way to uh, to get to a winner other than just you write in your name and we pull it out of a hat, which.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do anymore. I think it's an algorithm now, or something that.
Speaker 1: Goes into a pile and then at random some numbers chosen, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh, that's it for that. Why don't we do this?
Speaker 3: How about shickxel Largo.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's not bad, Shisa Largo. You know what, that's not bad. Let me run in by the Shiksa and see what she has to say.
Speaker 7: I would imagine anything that had to do with logo would not fly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's especially with her. Yeah, that's probably true. All right, let's do it, guys. We could spend a long time on that, but it's time for some news with everybody who is back, which is nice handle on the news with Amy and Neil and me lead story and alone damn well, China is, well, we're playing Chicken Orange Chicken with China exactly. And China says, we are not going to do it. There's no way we're going to cave on this. And the Trump administration, who was it was Bennett who said that it's unsustainable for China to continue on with these terraffs. It's unsustainable for us too, and we're going to see who caves.
Speaker 2: One hundred and four. I told you yesterday. I was talking to my you know, my partner.
Speaker 1: Sample we are at one hundred and eighty five percent tariffs right now.
Speaker 8: Why are you forty percent more than one hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: Five Because what ends up happening is if a product is made out of steel or aluminium, and the twenty percent tariff is added to that if the product is made out of it, and then a couple of other tariffs that are thrown in there, some technical stuff, and we're one hundred and eighty five percent and we're bringing in a shipment and we have to we're going to.
Speaker 2: Lose money on it. But it's just it's crazy. So and China says, too bad.
Speaker 1: They're shutting down factories in China like nuts I mean it's not as if they're not being affected dramatically.
Speaker 2: It's been a right now.
Speaker 1: Probably China's being affected more than we are, but they're staying firm.
Speaker 2: I mean, there is no question about it.
Speaker 3: Doug.
Speaker 2: Could China was playing the long game?
Speaker 3: What could we legally take away their right to own any property in the United States?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could.
Speaker 1: I mean it'd be grandfathered in up to this point. But yeah, we're not Chinese. Say you couldn't do that, But you can say.
Speaker 3: Foreigners not Chinese China, like if they're Chinese nationals.
Speaker 2: Well, those are individuals. So here's the thing.
Speaker 3: A lot, a lot of even in my area is buying being bought up by China.
Speaker 1: China per se, and not Chinese, not Chinese people.
Speaker 3: The government of China's buying your Chinese. They're Chinese businesses, they're not local.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand that. But then again, ownership, it happens.
Speaker 2: All over the world.
Speaker 3: Where you're like Mexico, Mexico, they could take your property at any time if you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think you could in the United States. I think you can make it illegal. You say there has to be American ownership, that happens all over the world where you have to have at least fifty one percent owned by a local resident or a national country.
Speaker 2: Gun.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, how would you turn this how would you turn it up on China at this point, because.
Speaker 2: Well you could. I mean, there's all all maner of things.
Speaker 1: The way it's being done, the cleanest way, even though it's obviously pretty serious stuff, is the tariffs.
Speaker 2: Those go in immediately done.
Speaker 1: They happen tonight and the prison declares two hundred percent tariff starts at midnight. He can do that at eleven o'clock in the evening and say he kicks in in an hour, and so the rest of it is really difficult. It talks about las be past tariffs are the way to go right.
Speaker 2: Now, and it's this is brutal. This is brutal.
Speaker 3: Do you think the Maga hats are going to be more expensive because I think those are made in China.
Speaker 2: I think they are, or a lot of them are.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the guy demanding to be let in is out. So if you'll recall there was an Italian cardinal at the heart of the Vatican's Trial of the Century. It's Cardinal Angelo Betschu I'm not sure if I'm saying that right. So he said that he's going to withdraw from the enclave for the good of the church. He was convicted of fraud and embezzlement in twenty twenty, and after he got in trouble for all of this in twenty twenty, he said he wouldn't participate in any future conclaves, but then he recently said, hey, I have the right to be there. I'm going to be in the Sistine Chapel with the Arthur Cardinals starting on May seventh, and I'm going to be part of this process. But then yesterday he said, I have decided to obey, as I always have done, the will of Pope Francis, not to enter the conclave. While remaining convinced of my innocence.
Speaker 1: He got caught selling tickets to the other Cardinals to go through the door.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, are they gonna uh? Are they going to rename him? The Cardinals sin.
Speaker 1: Almost like no, no, it doesn't now, yeah, I know, I know, And then we go right into what kind of baseball team do these Cardinals have?
Speaker 2: Very strong? Okay, moving on.
Speaker 3: Neil, who's on third? Uh, ups just announced yesterday it's planning to cut twenty thousand jobs. Everyone's cutting jobs part of a cost cutting effort that's linked to the delivery giant's decision to deliver fewer packages from Amazon. Now Amazon's their biggest customer. I'm not sure what has motivated that, but the shipping company operates in over two hundred countries currently around gosh knocking on the door of half a million employees, about four ninety and the layoffs will impact about four percent of the workforce. And you know, they're looking at getting closing seventy three of its buildings by the end of June. Big doings, it is.
Speaker 1: And I think they anticipate just less business also from Amazon.
Speaker 7: Actually, I have a little clarification for you on this. They are going to do less business with Amazon because it says their margins are low. They you know, because they do all that business that makes sense. So they're going to specialize in more more high end or leve.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: You go to the UPS store, for example, and you're gonna pay X dollars to ship a product right in a box.
Speaker 2: You go to a.
Speaker 1: Small company like mine, we do it per container right where we ship, we ship hundreds packages daily. You do it on a level of a major retailer that ships thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands a day, you're going to get paid very little.
Speaker 2: And they are.
Speaker 1: What they do is they bid against each other. That's why you see some of these companies going from UPS to FedEx to DHL back to UPS because everybody is bidding. It's like coke and pepsi at restaurants. Whoever gets the best deal and companies switch all the time. So that's what happens in this business. Makes a lot of sense, Amy, that they're just going to concentrate on on business that just has better margins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great insight.
Speaker 8: Oh it's my turn again.
Speaker 3: You're too busy informing us, Amy, Uh.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: So Pete Haig Seth May has stepped in it just a little bit.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: He announced yesterday that he was ending the Defense Department's women Peace and Security program. He said it was a Biden initiative, but it was actually enacted during Trump's first term and championed by daughter Ivanka Trump and Secretary of Saint Marco Rubio when he was in the Senate was a big backer of this one. So he went on and he said, I proudly ended the women piece and security program inside the Department of Defense. It's another woke, divisive social justice Biden initiative. Well then he backtracked a little bit and he said in a follow up post, Well, the initiative was straightforward in security, foe because when it was enacted in twenty seventeen, but then it was ruined by by the right and Biden.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I was looking at some of the horrific weather reports yesterday because there's some life threatening weather that's going across the eastern Seaboard. I had no idea that the Democrats were responsible for the weather yesterday, none whatsoever.
Speaker 2: You know what moving on?
Speaker 3: Isn't it like a kid that doesn't want to eat something because his brother looked at it or something. It was. It was a great idea at first, but then Biden looked at it ruined it. Yeah, now we're going to get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, harnish.
Speaker 3: It's pretty insane out there, all right, Los Angeles, speaking of crappy budgets and people getting fired under a new budget proposal. We all heard about this. Major cuts come into the city of angels, but in this case it means nearly half. I mean, it sounds huge, but I think we have like six, So it'd be three of them. Half of the city's animal shelters would close.
Speaker 2: You know, we have more than that? Is it just to that is there's more than six, aren't there?
Speaker 3: I thought it was scanning scanning. I don't think it's that many.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know the stories about the West Valley where the big animal shelters are during fires, they take that the large animals read horses and cows and things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there are six, they're to shut down three of them.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, you know the story.
Speaker 3: Listen, it's horrible regardless. But you say, out of the six they're shutting down three, it's like fifty percent of it.
Speaker 1: Well it's still, it's still fifty percent. That's still and already shelters are at a max.
Speaker 3: And you look at the problem. Why they're at so full, you know, because there's only for people to ye, no, but maybe make it tougher for people to get animals and uh, and how you know how they raise them? And why are they so full? How can we have so many animals? How can we're not space.
Speaker 1: Well because well, because we used to have kill shelters, right, a dog would go into the pound and gone, and now relatively few are so there's more animals out there, and well it's.
Speaker 2: It's a lot more Complicentdore.
Speaker 3: COVID and stuff got animals when they you know, I think people are selfish. Animals are a commitment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get it's a bad thing to do.
Speaker 4: Shutting one down is bad.
Speaker 3: Well, I do you understand that it's a bad thing to do. But I mean, if you're going to go between uh, spending money on human needs in the city versus what else are you gonna call?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 4: How much more do we want to throw at the homeless?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to. I could all the money could go to animals instead of the home.
Speaker 6: I'm just you know, the homeless animals are already suffering and beingsidy.
Speaker 1: Do weize blue factories next to some of these?
Speaker 2: Never mind?
Speaker 8: Bill?
Speaker 2: What I swear to God?
Speaker 4: I know where you love?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Actually I don't know the new address?
Speaker 2: I do I have it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good to know.
Speaker 1: I could have made another joke, could have gone the other way. But I'm not going to.
Speaker 3: You're never gonna cut anything and have someone be happy about it. But we're a billion dollars in the hole. Somebody did something stupid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think the animals should be suffering for this because of all the horrible decisions that are elected.
Speaker 2: Leader. She's an animal fan.
Speaker 7: She this is she's animal fans.
Speaker 2: Well, not so much an animal fan. Yeah, you know, I mean an animal Yeah, okay, fine, I think they're delicious when I cut my losses too, you know. Well yeah, whatever, all right, we're done.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can go on for this like this for hours and hours an hours.
Speaker 3: No one finds a cow or a pig in the shelter, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Actually that's not true.
Speaker 1: The big animal shelters there are, they don't have to be well, you.
Speaker 2: Can't let them out.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, we get going on, sound effect, Yeah, we do this. This went in a weird direct. This went in a weird direction.
Speaker 8: Automakers and customers might be.
Speaker 7: Able to breathe a little easier, not much. President Trump has signed an executive order and a proclamation to ease auto tariffs. So apparently the twenty five percent tarafone imported cars will continue, and a new twenty five percent tariffon auto parts will go into effect this weekend. But there's some new fine print, and that is that the Trump action allows for reimbursements for domestic car producers who are importing car parts. So Trump said the reimbursements will help give US car companies a little bit of a break.
Speaker 1: You know, it's every day it's different. I mean literally every day it's different. And the part of the story that I find fascinating is that these major car companies issued their responses or their statements, all of them thanking the president profusely.
Speaker 2: You knocked ten percent off one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and forty or one hundred and eighty, and you knock them off. Oh, thank you, thank you. We're looking forward to working with you. I mean, come on, guys, are you running that scared?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You are. They are.
Speaker 1: It's amazing how business is running scared. Well, look at what we reported yesterday. Look at what's going on with that sixty minute story, and how the lawsuit that Trump filed against sixty minutes for twenty billion dollars because it was an unfair lawsuit. It was an unfair interview with Kamala Harris when he was running against which she was running against him, and so instead of a major news outlet telling him to go pound sand which every single media attorney says that Trump has no chance of winning, Paramount is in negotiations to settle the lawsuit because Sherry Redstone has to once to sell the company and needs the Trump okay for it needs the administration.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, I have got a collection gotten it has gotten crazy.
Speaker 3: What I have a recollection going back to our news director, Chris Little. I can't remember the circumstance, but I because I did a lot of the photo shopping and things like that design work for KFI back then, and I gave him a picture that we were going to use on the website, and he said, we can't use that for the news because you've altered it and there's certain limitations. And then I remember, I don't want to say it's the La Times because I'm not sure it might have been New York I'm not sure, but they got popped for slightly altering a photo because it was used in the news and you can't do that the photo. The photo can't be editorialized at all, and that's stuck with me. And I think that I think it's not just about Trump. I think it's a bigger deal than you play it some times that it's not about editing for you know, for time, but I'm sure the content is concise. One is causibility of editing you know someone, Yeah, but when there's.
Speaker 1: Use of a likeness, not use of likeness. This is copyright rules that you're getting involved with. This is a straight out You did a this was a.
Speaker 3: Copyright This was you couldn't do anything to the photo that changed.
Speaker 1: Well, how do you do how let me ask, how do you do a three hour interview and you bring it down to seven minutes without editing it?
Speaker 3: That's editing it down. That's understood my po.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what sixty minutes said.
Speaker 3: Is for instance, uh, sixty minutes. This was an old joke that sixty minutes used to do. When it's the bad guy who's talking, it's it's a close up. The reason why you do that or a lower shot. The reason why you do that is the same reason why cinematographers do it is it changes your mood towards an image. So when you push in on someone's face, their eye twitches, their mouth.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. You know, I don't know if that was the case. I would love to know if that was the case. You know, what if that was the case.
Speaker 1: Matter if of course they do. Of course there's a bias. Of course there's a bias. I'm not arguing that. All I'm saying is the twenty billion dollars in damage that somehow was sustained.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying about the integrity.
Speaker 1: No, I understand, but there's there's always bias. There is always bias, no matter what you do. You wake up in the morning and you have bias. Right.
Speaker 7: Problem this one is that CBS showed the answer that Kamala Harris gave, and then when they played it again later, they had edited to make her sound more articulate and understood.
Speaker 2: And I guess that there's no question.
Speaker 8: If they hadn't done that.
Speaker 2: But let me but let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: How was the How was Trump damage to the point of ten or twenty billion dollars by making her seem more more lucid?
Speaker 3: If that's possible, that's a whole different thing.
Speaker 2: Explain that to me.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's got a case.
Speaker 2: No, but the issue is now we're going back to the terri if.
Speaker 1: The issue here is everybody is running so scared that now you have CBS actually negotiating with them. Yeah, we'll pay you some money. We're sorry we did that. That is the problem. And you know, I mean, there's no issue. I mean you added anything. I mean I was lucky. For example, my sixteen minute interview. They actually made me look like a good guy. And I had already practice running down the street with a file covering my face because I knew which way it was going to go.
Speaker 2: And I happen to be lucky. They liked me.
Speaker 3: Three minute interview out of a three hour interview.
Speaker 2: They liked me, so I was. I was very lucky. But that's not the point.
Speaker 3: I care about the money. I think he's doing this so that we talk, so that people know I don't trust the news.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think. Well, yeah that's a given.
Speaker 3: That's all Lias. That's worth more than the money.
Speaker 2: You know what. We are spending way too much time.
Speaker 1: My fault also on needories like we have to Yeah, we have to edit it down. We've got a lot of stories to cover, so let's go back and zip through them.
Speaker 2: No vowels, only consonants for the rest of the hour. It's your turn, Neil, Neil, it's your turn. Yeah. Wait, oh boy, we're having quite a morning, aren't we. Okay, I'll do Neil's.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait, wait, wait on missing seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, well okay, well, just GM recalls six hundred thousand SUVs.
Speaker 2: That's all escalades and you can look it up. GM recall. Thank you. Okay, Amy, Trump.
Speaker 8: And Bezos new besties.
Speaker 7: Resident Trump called Amazon founder Jeff Bezos yesterday after uh they got wind that Amazon was considering displaying the cost of US tariffs next prices for products on its website. Senior officials told Trump about it. They were all mad. Said, hey, we had a good call, he said. Bezos was very nice, he was terrific, and he solved the problem very quickly. Amazon apparently is not going to be listing the tariffs out separately.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look that way.
Speaker 3: Some of the other sites like Timu and the like do.
Speaker 7: But well, Team Mos stuff only costs a dollar, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, right, it's going to be two bucks. Yeah, that's a good point. Starter homes.
Speaker 3: You used to get a starter home, then you sell it, work your way up well. In more than two hundred and thirty US cities, including one hundred and thirteen of course here in California, one million dollars is the starting price for a starter home. This is a new report. Zilo analyst found that the typical starter home is worth at least one million dollars in these two hundred and thirty three cities as of March. Now, if you look back years ago, you had just eighty five cities had million dollars starter homes, but now it has become no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to be fair though.
Speaker 1: California of course the most expensive place, but you have to look at things not in just sheer numbers, but per capita. Because if California has forty million people and you have a state that has ten million people, okay, of course California will have more, but it's you have to look per capita.
Speaker 2: That's the only way you know.
Speaker 1: It's like lapd has ten thousand or ninety eight hundred cops. Well, Houston has as many cops, and it's a city with far, far, far fewer people.
Speaker 2: It's all per capita.
Speaker 3: It still California, New York, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's miserable. You can't afford it no matter what. Everybody's moving out.
Speaker 7: So the EV push is so successful we're running out of money to fix the roads. California's gas tax is fifty nine cents a gallon, and it is the primary source of state funding for highways and roads. But as more people move to electric vehicles, the gas tax revenues have fallen. Gas tax is raised forty one percent of transportation revenue in twenty sixteen. By twenty twenty four it was thirty six percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what's going south. There's no question there is.
Speaker 1: It's you're going against the middle here and they've got to figure something out. And the more money and the more they push evs, less revenue the state's going to get from sale of gas. So it's a use tax basically X number of miles you drive, which is fair.
Speaker 3: Which well, kno gets COVID and now nobody cares about authorizing COVID vaccines in the government. Coincidence maybe not so. The head of the Food and Drug Administration said yesterday that the agency is now looking at whether it will still approve COVID nineteen vaccines for next winter. Basically, this comes down to lack of data at least that's the statement on booster shots and whether they're effective or helpful or not. So this answer is kind of a change from the Biden administration. Of course, the FDA officials back plans to routinely update the COVID nineteen vaccine each year, but now it looks like they're looking at possibly not or at least doing more research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not.
Speaker 1: I don't even think the FDA is allowing traveling cars or aeroplanes anymore. You have to take a horse, horse and buggy from city to city.
Speaker 3: Well, but the horse has to be tested.
Speaker 2: That's not anymore.
Speaker 8: We love Luca, Luca don chic.
Speaker 7: You know New Lakers Superstar has stepped up and is going to pay for the restoration of the mural of Kobe and Gianna Bryant. It was vandalized over the weekend. This beautiful mural of Kobe with a toddler age Gigi. He's given her a kiss on the forehead and it was unveiled shortly after he and Gianna died in that helicopter crash. Somebody came over over the weekend and just tagged the hell out of it.
Speaker 1: This is why I think graffiti quote artists. I love that word. It's like radio artists that we are. As far as after his concern, graffiti artists should get twenty five years to life. Okay, first offense ten ten years, second offense twenty.
Speaker 3: Five, Judge Bill Handle, that's right. Health Secretary RFK Junior doubling down, he really thinks that we think too much about infectious disease and that that's what's in the public attention, and he wants to focus on chronic conditions and chronic diseases like diabetes and children. And he said, also every kid who gets autism diagnosis, why is the focus with autism so much?
Speaker 1: Because we're finding well, first of all, the focus with autism two reasons. The one FDR because all of a sudden, autism is at the forefront. Two, autism is at the heart of all the medical conspiracy theory because everything caused autism, particularly vaccines.
Speaker 2: That was a big issue.
Speaker 1: And the fact that autism quote has grown and it has exploded in society, but it's only because the diagnosis.
Speaker 2: We didn't know what autism was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, of course, yeah yeah, but it's just this autism is a flavor of the month, that's all. Yeah, it's a basket of robins, you know, thirty one flavors or twenty nine or whatever the hell flavors are.
Speaker 2: All right, we're done, guys. KF I am six forty. You've been listening to The Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.