Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on crafts and lines on.
Speaker 4: Theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 5: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 6: Brown Welcome back truthseekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. As we record on this February the twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, It's a beautiful day here in the Mid Atlantic region. I hope everybody is doing well. We have a great guest standing by joining us from Sweden. We'll have John on in just a moment before we do, just two quick reminders. The website is the flat earthfiles dot com. There's a forum, a chat room, much to do there. Again, it's the flat Earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the show like John is today, simply send us an email to FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. And as we continue to make our schedule through March without any further ado, let's bring on today's guest from across the Pond, if you will. His name is John, and how are you today.
Speaker 1: I'm doing fine, George.
Speaker 3: How are you doing doing well?
Speaker 6: It's a pleasure to finally meet you after back and forth for it seems like about the last month or so. But it's great to have you on. And you have a very interesting story. I love hearing people's kind of awakening process. And before we get into the conversation, why don't you take a few moments and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, like you said, my name is John, I'm fifty two years of age. I was born and raised in the northern part of Sweden.
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 7: I worked as a roof I'm married the wonderful woman and it's a few years back.
Speaker 1: It's actually my second wife.
Speaker 7: Have two biological sons from previous relationships. Their age, oh, let me see, it's twenty one and thirty one. And then I have two bonus kids from my previous or my present marriage, which is a boy of living and a girl.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 7: Yes, they just turned eleven and eight, and also have a bonus son in the US.
Speaker 1: It'll be twenty five soon.
Speaker 7: I spent close to ten years living in the US. Well, my life here where nature loving people. Me and my wife. We're hiking, camping, fishing, all those things are high up on the list of things to do. Also enjoy gardening and doing small projects around the house.
Speaker 1: Animals.
Speaker 7: We have a dog, two cats, a few chicken and I guess that's that's about it.
Speaker 1: Sums it up.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 6: And if you're to be an outdoors person and to be in Sweden must be incredible, especially the fishing up there and with the.
Speaker 3: Chickens as well.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've been tained paying attention to the news over here that they're starting to do the vaccine with the chickens and the protein.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 6: When I did my radio program last week, I talked pretty in depth about how if you go back through the history of eggs, back during World War One, they encouraged every American you know, for every one person in your household, two hens, and then here you are, one hundred years later, the egg shortage, the mass culling of eggs. Even I probably jumped too far ahead. I don't recall, or if you recall, back in the seventies, we were told that eggs.
Speaker 3: Were bad for you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 6: And at the same time they had this push with the cereal companies how healthy they were in you know, special k which was always advertised as this super healthy cereal is actually one of the worst worst cereals you could eat, very bad for you. So, you know, that is something that not really until my later years have I really come to find the lies of like the food pyramid and just all the other things.
Speaker 3: You know, again, eggs are bad for you.
Speaker 6: I guess where were you in your you know life when you started to realize that a lot of the things that we were told was a lie.
Speaker 7: Well, I guess it came in like different steps and the whole food and and well, I guess medicine and all that that that came about in I would say around two thousand and fourteen.
Speaker 1: I guess that was when.
Speaker 7: My my ex wife, who was she's an American, she moved with me to Sweden when I moved back, and she was diagnosed with the cancer. Poor research here I did not find like figure out the translation of the type of can answer. But it's it's in your in the neck and it's like right on the side on the bottom of it the jaw, and she had a tumor. And well, when I don't know if I should I tell the whole story about that now or just tell you that's that's when I realized that what we eat and what we're prescribed and all that, it's lots of lies there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And if you break it down to brass tacks, as I said many times, as being healthy people is not good for the far the medical industry right because it has become a business not just here but around the world, and and and a healthy person that does not farewell for the medical industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, that's if if they carry you right away, then you're not a customer anymore, exactly basically keeping you sick and keeping you. Are you abscribing to their medication?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? Absolutely? Are you have the belief that? And then you know it's the Flat Earth Files. We'll get into your journey to flat Earth and then we'll come back to this conversation. But just while we're right here, do you believe that they have known cures for all of these things? You know, you can insert illness here, whether it be cancer or cystic fibrosis.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can run down the list.
Speaker 6: Do you think that they And of course, when I say they, you know the powers that be, Do you think they have and are able to treat these illnesses? And maybe that's the reason when you see a Rockefeller or a rothschild die either a hundred or one hundred and two years old.
Speaker 1: I actually don't believe that they have the cure.
Speaker 7: I believe that they know the cause of the right the problem, and there is no medicine for it. It's just go back to God and go back to what God gave us. And that's pretty much. And if you stick to that, then there's basically nothing it's gonna you know, it's not going to affect you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it's difficult because they do poisonous from the air, you know, the chemtrails here every other day for the folks who live in the city, the fluoridated water. And then again, if you go to the grocery store. I did this last time I went. Number one, I was shocked at how much everything costs. But number two, probably sixty percent of the the like boxed items, canned items have bioengineer foods in them.
Speaker 1: INGREDI it's basically a game of pick your poison. When you go to the store. Yeah, all it's all bad for you.
Speaker 6: It is, it really is. Outside of the fruits and things of that. Let's get into your journey to flat Earth because obviously you've gone down many of the rabbit holes, many of them the medical industry, the food industry. But let's talk about how you came upon flat Earth.
Speaker 7: Well, when it comes to I don't know, I like to call it being conspiracy aware, not con theorist. That that started, like for a lot of people that started the same way, it was like nine to eleven and everything that came after that.
Speaker 1: Short story there.
Speaker 7: I actually my first visit to the US was in late August of two thousand and one. I stayed for a couple of weeks and I went back to Sweden the day before nine to eleven. So I came home to Sweden and I went to visit my mom to talk about my trip, tell her about my adventure, and we're.
Speaker 1: Sitting on her couch and.
Speaker 7: The news was on in the background on the radio, and we heard about it from on the TV. It's all the whole thing. So I guess I managed to escape one day before it happened, so that was lucky. But then it was a couple of months before I could get back on a plane go back to the US because I had met my my ex wife when I was there on vacation.
Speaker 6: Continue I apologize, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so kind of lost it there.
Speaker 6: You would escaped the day before basically nine eleven, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I got back and and I was fine, But then it was a couple of months before I could get back on a plane and go back to the US to continue, you know, the relationship with my my ex wife. And so it's kind of a close call. I guess, if you want to call it that. I don't really think that all of that happened the way they say it happened.
Speaker 8: But anyway, flat Earth was kind of I guess you could call it a progression of things because you used to it started with nine to eleven, got into the whole medical thing, the food, and.
Speaker 7: Once you're aware of the lives, then you're just you know, you're going to be a lot more attentive to things that's going wrong going on around you. And it started with this telegram channel that I was on. I guess that would have been maybe two or three years ago, and there was this guy that came popping popping up in one of the channels that I was on. I don't know his name, but I think someone's mentioned him before. It might have been Caleb or something like that, a blonde guy, and he kept popping up and I just kept ignoring it.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing a bit of it. Echo. Is that a problem on your side or is it just on my side?
Speaker 3: Now you're coming through Crystal Clear here?
Speaker 7: Okay, great, So I I kind of just I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't listen to it or click on it or anything.
Speaker 7: But after a while, my first my first reaction was people still believe that. I mean, it's like seriously falling off the earth whatever. So I clicked on it once out of curios curiosity, and I guess something that he said, I don't remember what it was kind of got me intrigued and I started looking into it. And one of the first places I went to was, well, of course, I did a few Google searches, which is about the dumbest thing you can possibly do when you want to find the truth truth about anything. But I I found your podcast, and that was my That was step one. I listened to the very first episode by the lie and that was less than a year ago, and.
Speaker 1: That opened my eyes.
Speaker 7: Like I I at first, I was very skeptical, I guess, and but it's just something about the way that you present things and you come across as very real, honest, and I absolutely love the way you interact with you guests. It's just very different from any of the podcasts that I've ever listened to about on any subject. So that kept me going and kept me listening. And since I've had I've had too I don't know if I want to call myself a Christian, but I've I've had some sort of a belief in God, a creator every since that was a child that had this one experience that kind of swung me that way. But I haven't been very active with it. I've gone to church and periods, but never really like dove deep into it. And I I glanced through the Bible every once in a while. I look for passages that kind of fit me right now. And yeah, I wish your podcast one that got me on track with with the flat earth and understanding.
Speaker 3: That, well, that's very humbling.
Speaker 1: We don't we don't, we don't leave them.
Speaker 6: At ball exactly, but I think your story sounds similar to mine, to whereas you had gone down other say rabbit holes, And for me it was once you start to understand that, wow, everything since almost the beginning of time at least, you know, has has lies intertwined it. It if not flat out lies, why would this one thing? When you take a step back and you look at the spinning, the speeds, the distances, just everything that's involved in it, you just kind of say, man, you know, how did I buy into this?
Speaker 3: But yeah, and everybody has different experiences.
Speaker 6: For me, it was you know, obviously I've made it very clear it was a two week ordeal, But for you, you were like many of the other people's just in of course moment.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it was exactly.
Speaker 7: It's when first, when when I really got it, it was just like, well, of course, it is like, how could I not have seen that before?
Speaker 1: How did I?
Speaker 7: Because I am I consider myself being a pretty awake person. I'm not I'm not very much below average intelligence. I think that I should have seen it. I just felt like I should have seen it. But yeah, I just felt like, of course it is. It makes perfect sense.
Speaker 3: What would you.
Speaker 6: If you were to point out some suspects, right, that were involved in the hijacking of our minds to get us to believe these lives. Who would you say that the top three suspects would be so for in my case, I would probably say the education system would be number one. You could say the military industrial complex because if you take a close look NASA, the space agencies, all the companies who are involved in the military industrial complex are also the same companies involved in quote unquote the space race or whatever you want to call it, the ones responsible for making the all of the equipment, the rockets, et cetera. To me in retrospect, it was this is how the military industrial complex was able to make money during quote unquote peacetime, right.
Speaker 3: And I hear.
Speaker 6: The Cold War all the time, and I kind of laughed because nothing really happened. We're told that we were, you know, just so close to coming to blows with Russia in the early sixties and everything. Yeah, but digress again, who do you think of the main contributors to the lie?
Speaker 7: Well, of course I could list the same you know suspects, the school system, the education all of that is.
Speaker 1: A huge part in.
Speaker 7: Shaping our minds from a very young age, and you know, it's just going down to go back to when my parents were children. They started later in school and they didn't spend as many years in school, and my grandparents even less.
Speaker 1: So of course, it's it's a growing thing. They start earlier and they just go harder.
Speaker 7: So that's a big thing. But somewhere, I mean it started somewhere a lot before schools, I would say. The number one suspect is of course the guy that sometimes it as a red being with horns and the tale and whatnot. Yeah, that's where it all stems from. It's his struggle. It's his battle to just steal souls away from God, and all the other ones are just foot soldiers that are doing what they're told to do.
Speaker 6: Indeed, and that's something I feel sometimes like I have different conversations when I'm trying to talk to people. If I'm discussing something with someone who is of faith, I'll cite the Bible, et cetera. And you know, if you're trying to have a conversation with an atheist, it's a little bit of a different kind of direction you need to come from. Eventually, you still want to bring up God and try to present God to them and the Gospel of Jesus. But you know, you know, there's when you're trying to submit to truth to people. You know, there is the things of the world, like we said, like the education system, this, that and the other thing. But you made it perfectly clear, and you made a great statement that these are simply the foot soldiers of Satan.
Speaker 3: Because at the end of the day, you know, I find it funny that.
Speaker 6: All these we we do have a lot of atheists within the truth community, but they're very quick to point out that our government is run by Satan worshippers. So again, if if there's if Satan does exist, then you know, obviously there has to be a God. Yes, And am I assuming correctly that when you came upon flat earth that this opened your eyes more towards the Bible, et cetera.
Speaker 7: Yes, well, my eyes were opened, and and I I always prayed like from like I told you, I mentioned it briefly that I had an experience as a child that made me very aware of the fact that God exists. It wasn't anything spectacular, it was just I was unhappy one day at the daycare that I was at when I was a kid. And I remember running away from my daycare lady and into it was a little wooded area behind the house, and I sat there in a very tall grass and I sat down there and I just prayed, and I prayed for my mom to come pick me up. And well she didn't, not right then she came at the normal time. But the what happened was as soon as I prayed, I felt this peace and I was.
Speaker 1: I was at peace. I was I wasn't upset anymore.
Speaker 7: I went back to my daycare lady and I just went about my day is normal, and I was just calm, peaceful, and I will never forget that moment. So it's always been with me. But I haven't been active enough in my mind. And I guess it's a little bit like having having a girlfriend that lives in Japan when you're I don't know, in Sweden. Long distance, it's kind of hard to connect. It's kind of hard to feel that closeness and all that. And that's pretty much what flat Earth gave me, was the the feeling of being close to God and feeling that, I mean, he's right here, it's not someone that's long distance somewhere I don't know where it just signals coming.
Speaker 1: It's like He's right there. Yeah, that changed the whole thing.
Speaker 6: That is such a great analogy, and that is something that I try to stress And the same thing happened to me because it almost prior to that, you know, God was in this other dimension, right, and but but when you when I found flat Earth and I started reading the Bible correctly and understanding that you know, like you said, God is right above us looking down upon us.
Speaker 3: And that is the.
Speaker 6: Reason why we look up when we pray, because He is right above us. And it does bring that that sense of closeness and actual have real meaning just you're not you're not praying to It's really hard to explain, but but it it made me whole Like before that, even though it's interesting, like to me, I thought I was a good Christian before that, and then when you come full term and you see you're able to see the evils of the world, and how much more important it is just showing up to church one hour a week and being able to read the Bible and uh, you know, just that analogy you made with the closeness of it is uh is tremendous because it does give you that sense of closeness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes all the difference, It really does.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 6: Where in your in your journey, Well, before I proceed, obviously you heard the podcast, but you still had to do a do some research for yourself. When we talk about our you know, silver bullets, et cetera. What were the the examples that were provided to you or that you came upon that were like made it obvious that we weren't living on a ball.
Speaker 1: Well, there are a few different ones.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess the number one thing after after you know, finding your podcast and listening to it, of course, I went outside and I realized that, yes, we can.
Speaker 1: See way too far.
Speaker 7: And like I live close to the mountain San Sweden, and like I said, we love hiking and camping and we go up in the mountains sometimes. And when you're on top of a mountain and you look out, there's no there's no different difference on where the horizon is. It's always high level, no matter how high you go, it's always eye level. And I've checked that from a plane. Even if you go above the clouds, the horizon goes with you because the clouds will then extend to hyge level and it's just as flat as what's below it. So yeah, that's that's one of the first ones that was and it's probably the obvious one for most people. It's like the first thing you do is start looking around and realizing that, yeah, I can see way further than the.
Speaker 1: I don't know, suggested curvature of the planet. So yeah, that was the first one.
Speaker 7: But I don't know which one affected me the most. I would almost have to go back to my notes, but I think that some of the ones that have actually experiment with and I've used it for a lot of people when I talk about this, and it's just the way the sun or the moon shines through the clouds and if you look at it, I've used an experiment because when you look up in the sky, even if there are clouds in front of the sun, you see the sun. It's like a light bulb right behind the clouds.
Speaker 1: And I've taken a piece of what.
Speaker 7: Do you call that paper you put on a cookie sheet when you put it in the oven. That kind of paper, very translucent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you take one of those and you hold it up and you take the flashlight and you put it almost up against the paper, I show people this and I say, this is what you see when the sun is shining, you know, behind the clouds, and then I pull the flashlight back, and it's if I get more than maybe ten fifteen inches away, you don't see the dot anymore from the light. You just see the whole paper is illuminated. It's like it's spread out, so you can't see the actual source of the light anymore. And that's not the way it looks when you look up in the sky. You see that a very clear and distinct point where the sun is, and that could never happen if the sun was ninety three million miles away.
Speaker 1: It just couldn't happen.
Speaker 7: So that's one of those things that I do in front of people to just say that, like, do you see this?
Speaker 1: Can you explain how we.
Speaker 7: Can see the sun like that through the clouds when you can't even see the flashlight behind the paper when I pull it back ten fifteen inches.
Speaker 1: So that was a big one.
Speaker 7: Realizing that the sun and the moon are very close, not even close to the numbers they tell us it's much closer.
Speaker 1: That was a big one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is great. And how I think you said it was about a year ago when you came onto this, How did it change the way you live your life? And obviously you meant being closer to God, but was there any other aspects to how you've changed the way you live, how you perceive the world, et cetera.
Speaker 7: Well, just the way I look at the world is completely different, the whole spectrum. Like you, I look around nature looks different, everything is. But I guess knowing that, like we're not going to we're not going to touch the moon landing thing and all that that I've known that was a hope for I don't know, since I was a kid. I don't think I ever believe that it's just stupid when you look at it. I'm sorry if I offend anyone by saying that, but I mean I personally feel like I was.
Speaker 1: I would have been stupid if I would have felt one never bought it.
Speaker 7: But knowing that you've been lied to about something as significant as the shape of the world that we live in, knowing that lie, that that's a lie, it definitely opens your eyes up to a lot of different things. So I look at just about anything in my life differently.
Speaker 1: Now. I feel that.
Speaker 7: Gotten some sort of I'm not gonna call it X ray a vision, but super vision, like I look at things differently and I see things differently.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it changed. It changed a lot of things, a lot.
Speaker 6: And how what kind of success have you had having conversations with friends, family members. Have you even brought it up to those and has there only been any success stories you know, having this type of conversation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, first one, I brought it up with it. Of course, my wife was a little bit nervous when I brought it up. I was because we've We've only been together for what is it now, in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty, so not that long, and I thought bringing it up might make you think I'm I'm a lunatic.
Speaker 1: But no, she was very open to it. And I didn't just tell her about it.
Speaker 7: I kind of showed her the things that I can show her, and she had about the same reaction you know as mine, which is, of course it is that makes perfect sense. So that was the first one. But then I've had a few friends co workers.
Speaker 1: I have at least two now that are fully convinced.
Speaker 7: And then I have a lot of people that just find it very interesting and they reintrigued when I show them the different experiments that you can do to just prove it, and they agree with it. But I don't think they're ready to to get on board, which is fine. I'm not going to force them. They can they everybody needs to. They need to accept it in their own time.
Speaker 1: That's all there is.
Speaker 7: If you if you get something shoved down your throat that kind of makes you not when.
Speaker 6: Accepted, right, and and that'll even get themselves to believe. Well, I never really bought it to to begin I never really believed it to begin with.
Speaker 3: It was kind of just forced upon me.
Speaker 6: So it is something that most people can't digest in one conversation. It can take days, weeks, and months to be for the person you're talking with just to get that one piece of information or that one nugget that is kind of the key that opens the eyes and gets them to say, oh, I get it now, right, Because for many people, it's the first time that they've even really gone down a rabbit hole. I didn't believe it before I started this podcast, but I was shocked to find how many people this was their first really rabbit hole they've ever gone down. For me, I had to realize that everything was a lie before I would even consider looking into this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree. I mean, it would never have been my first rabbit hole. I went down a lot of them before, and I was kind of I had accepted the fact that the government of the world they're lying to us, and there are a lot of lies in media and news and all that, but.
Speaker 1: I was far from flat earth.
Speaker 7: I mean I actually just up until a few years ago or eight year ago, I just thought people who believed in that was stupid. They I could I could not believe that people actually believed that. When I saw that guy on telegram and I thought that people are really, like, really, who would believe that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: How can they think that? So?
Speaker 7: I mean, but when I listened to it, I was like, oh, well that kind of made sense a little bit.
Speaker 1: So you know, I had to. I had to look into it.
Speaker 7: I'm a curious person, and like so many others, that would have been probably mostly to debunk whatever was said.
Speaker 1: But when I couldn't that, it was just wow.
Speaker 7: As soon as I saw the evidence, I was like, of course, how could I have been so blind?
Speaker 3: You know, one thing that Oh I'm sorry, go ahead, I thought you're done.
Speaker 1: No, I was just gonna say, it's right.
Speaker 7: It's been right there the whole time, So that was all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, it's been right in front of us the entire time for us to see. One thing that I found interesting that I just really thought of recently is within the truth community, there's still a large part of the community who think Person A or Person B or this president is coming in to save the day. Something that I've noticed most people who understand flat Earth or biblical cosmology, they understand that the left and the right is just two wings of the same bird, and they're meant to divide and conquer. And then I've noticed a lot of people who look into this in the flat Earth still buy into the fact that, you know, there's good guys at the top and white hats, et cetera. That was an interesting connection that I've made just within the last week or two.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, because yeah, yeah, No, I was just gonna say, because once you realized that that the ultimate lie, everything else is is just a show, it's a lie.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, and it and and it doesn't end ever, Like no, it's every day now, every day, every time I turn on the radio, the TV, whatever, Well, I barely ever look at it.
Speaker 1: I don't watch TV anymore. I just don't.
Speaker 7: I can't watch movies, I can't watch news. I can't watch any of it. I just can't it. I got to the point where, yeah, I believe this, and I don't need any more proof. I don't need to prove everyone wrong. I think that a little bit. It's like the whole oh what is the word, divisive division between people. I was thinking about the whole Obama Trudeau. They mentioned flat earth and their speeches and all that, and I don't think it was a mistake. I don't think it was something they did and didn't think of the consequences. I think that that's part of creating the two strong camps. Just like you have the left wing, the left wing would be nothing if you didn't have the right wing to pull some people. Then you have the division. And flat earth is going to be very decisive. So growing the flat earth community is also in their interest because then you have more divisions. And as long as people are divided, we're fighting about that. We're trying to find the truth all the time, and we're we're trying to find the truth down this lane but we're missing within the other lanes around us.
Speaker 1: So I think it's a.
Speaker 7: Little bit of steering the population a certain way. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent? Really well said.
Speaker 6: And again it really lends credence to the fact that once you are able to unearth this lie, that then you know, the veil falls from your eyes and all the lies just kind of collapse underneath of it. Yeah, and that leads to kind of something that I wanted to talk about with you, really your experience in the food the medical industry. You know, you talk about arthritis, dementia, cancer and what happened in twenty twenty, and I guess that would probably be my next logical question with you being in Sweden. What was twenty twenty like for you?
Speaker 7: Well, for me personally, it didn't really change anything because well some things, but not much because I live way out in the country. My next door neighbors are all trees. Well that's not true, I have one neighbor. But it didn't affect me much. I worked at the time, I worked for the church in Sweden as an administrator, and at first I was one of the two three people that actually had to go to the office every day and do my job.
Speaker 1: Then I had this.
Speaker 7: I guess nobody likes going to work really, so I just figured, well, you know, everyone else can work from home, and there's nothing that keeps me from doing it.
Speaker 1: I do all my work from a computer.
Speaker 7: So I just one day packed my computer and I went home, and I stayed at home and took care of my work.
Speaker 1: But it could also take care of my house and my animals and all that. So it was perfect for me. I actually liked it. It was almost sad when they canceled the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly when it's like, oh no, not yet, just keep going for a while.
Speaker 1: No, but it was. It was for me. It didn't it didn't change anything.
Speaker 7: I I wore a face what do you call it, face mask, face diaper, whatever you call it. I wore that twice, and that was because I had mandatory visits to the doctor's office, and when you went there, you had to wear it. Those are the only two times I put that thing on my face. Otherwise that no, never, I would never. I went into the store without a face mask. I went downtown without a face mask. I did everything that I ever, you know that I would normally do, and I did that without a face mask, I would never put that off. It's kind of interesting because I read this thing about Fauci that when he was in college or whatever, university, he wrote some sort of a paper about was it the Spanish flu and that most people didn't actually die from a flu or whatever, they died from I don't know, lung rot, you know, and lungs being destroyed by all these face masks. So it's interesting that that guy actually wrote that paper, and then he's the one who's advocating everybody should wear one, wear one, protect your your family, your friends, everyone.
Speaker 6: It was a yeah when you actually sit down and you think back to that year, you know, starting with the closing of churches, closing of schools. You know, we were told it was just fifteen days, and there wasn't really a lot of outrage. But I think into the second week when they started publicly casting doubt that the fifteen days were going to do it, and you saw local business owners start to get visibly upset. And it was not It didn't take very long for people to see what this was all about. And it was very sinister, It was very evil. It was just something I never thought I would see in my lifetime, and then they distracted us with the riots of twenty twenty right, more divide and conquer, and then it went into the elections, then it went into January sixth. Just an insane time period that we lived through. And if you look at everything else that we're talking about now and how quickly we forgot everything that went on with no accountability, it's.
Speaker 3: Hard to believe.
Speaker 6: One thing I did want to ask you, and it could have been just the way you said it, but you said there were two times you had mandatory doctors' visits. Was that just you were sick and you had to go to the doctor or is there something else to that When you said mandatory doctor's visits.
Speaker 7: One of the times, uh, yeah, that was because I was actually sick. I had I had to go there to have, you know, have.
Speaker 1: Them look at it and whatever, gotcha.
Speaker 7: But the other time was yeah, I was like mandator I had to go there to get a check up for work.
Speaker 1: Huh. But it was like I wasn't sick.
Speaker 7: I just had to go there and get like a doctor's note saying that yes.
Speaker 3: You're healthy, Okay, gotcha, gotcha, gotch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But it's just it was just ridiculous. The whole thing was ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Like I know a lot of your guests have said this before, and it's just something that you can say it a hundred types more, that face mask, and it's not gonna it's not going to protect anyone from anything.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid.
Speaker 7: And you walk around the store and you see every other person keeps the what do you call it, You don't call it a face mask, what do.
Speaker 1: You call it, mouth guard? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Face mask, face diaper?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I mean they're they're wearing it with their no sticking out. What do you think that's going to do for you? And so many people pointed out, you know, the people driving in cars alone with a face mask. And I saw one just the other day and it's like, come on, have you ever have you watched news?
Speaker 1: It's it's done. We don't need it anymore, not even if you believe in it, do you need it? You know?
Speaker 7: So it's just funny that some people are just stuck in that face mask mode. I especially, and I'm not trying to pick on people from from Asia, but.
Speaker 1: I was traveling just the other week.
Speaker 7: I went down to the capital of Sweden and I met a group of of Asian tourists and they're like running around with their cameras taking pictures and all that, and every single one of them has the face masks.
Speaker 1: It's like wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, even prior to twenty twenty, a large portion of the anytime there's indoor events or things like that, you'll notice a lot of people wearing masks, even prior to twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. It's just part of their culture.
Speaker 6: I guess they're they're big, you know, germophobes to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: I suppose.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're probably more subjected to the whole brainwashing thing than that we have been in the Western world. I think they've been more Their governments have been more controlling for a longer time, and our governments kind of snuck up on us, you know, in the last few years, and they're just as bad now.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, that's for sure interesting times and deeds. And then I'd kind of like to segue into the medical and the food industry, which has been a big focus in your life, as you say, as a conspiracy aware individual, So I'd love to hear you kind of speak on that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, it started and I want to say that the actual diagnosis was in twenty fourteen, and that was two years after my ex wife.
Speaker 1: Moved to Sweden. She still lives in Sweden. She's still alive. Pretty cool.
Speaker 7: She was diagnosed with that cancer in the neck, and of course that was a very traumatic thing to hear that, you know, my wife has cancer and they're telling us that, yes, this type of cancer, we usually get that under control or whatever within a certain time period, but it usually comes back within ten to fifteen years, and when it comes back, it's like it was a ninety some percent deadly, like most people died from it.
Speaker 1: When it came back.
Speaker 7: We went up to one of the hospitals in the very northern part of Sweden, which is one of the foremost hospitals I think.
Speaker 1: In the world when it comes to this, and.
Speaker 7: The oncologist when we got to meet him, he broke it down and told us exactly what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: She was going to get radiation. Chemotherapy did not.
Speaker 7: Didn't work for this type of cancer, so it's just radiation and pretty aggressive radiation.
Speaker 1: And he actually said that the biggest problem.
Speaker 7: For her was her age, because she was only thirty five ish when she got diagnosis, and most people that get that they would be in the high sixties. So when if they treated and they lived for another fifteen years, they basically say.
Speaker 1: They died of old age at age seventy five eighty.
Speaker 7: My ex wife was thirty five, so she would have to live through all the consequences of radiation. Is what the oncologist told us, which is that it would be so aggressive it would basically kill all the cells and the bones.
Speaker 1: So the jaw would in a few years it would kind of just break.
Speaker 7: It would snap, and they would take bone from the chin to rebuild the jaw, build up a nude jaw. They would have to insert a weight in her eyelid because she would be the tumor was located in a place where the facial nerve actually ran straight through it, so they would have to sever the facial nerves so she would be half paralyzed interface, so they would have to insert a weight in one of her eyelids in order for her to be able to close it. And I was sitting there with my ex wife when when she got all this from the oncologist, and and I could see that she was just like sinking into the chair or like, yeah, it was bad. And when it was done, it was a moment of silence. And then my ex wife said, so what if I turned down all the treatments, does that mean you kick me out and I don't get to come back? Or do I still get my checkups and things like that, because they usually have you come back every I think it's every ninety days, every three months have for a checkup. And his first response was not no, of course you're welcome to come back, and of course we want to give you you know, it was well, why why would anyone turn it down? That what that would be if you're like an addict of some kind or you have mental issues and you can't stand being in hospital. That was his response. And my ex wife just looked at him and said, well, thank you for that, but I'm going to say no. And he I think he I don't think he's ever had anyone say no because his reaction was so extreme.
Speaker 1: But we left that hospital.
Speaker 7: I actually filed a complaint with the hospital against the doctor because I said, no doctor should ever like tell their patients we just got cancer diagnoseds that, oh, well, I guess you're mentally ill. Or an addict or something, since you don't want our treatments. But she said no. And basically that was extremely devastating to me because I just I had this vision of my wife dying. That was kind of a traumatic experience. I went home and I turned to the Bible. I started reading the Bible, just looking for some sort of comfort, and I came across and I think, maybe that is It's not in Genesis, but it's in one of the first books of the Bible, right when they talk about the food that you should eat and what you should eat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely even gets into the linens and what we should wear back in the toy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And when I got to that, it just it's like I took that as a sign of, well, you should look into this whole thing about what what are you eating is?
Speaker 1: I mean, we're sugar.
Speaker 7: Aholics, everything with sugar, sugar, sugar. And I started looking at different diets and I tried to find something that was sort of biblical. But after searching for a while, I found it's called don't know if you've heard of it, it's called Gerson Institute.
Speaker 1: I have heard of it, Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I guess they they actually they were in the US and then they got banned and they moved to Mexico. And I think they have an institute in Europe somewhere, if it's Poland or Hungary or something like that, Eastern Europe, I think, And I read a lot about what they do and how they treat cancer patients, and I guess at some point they'd taken I think it was fifty people from the US with terminal cancer where the medical system had just our industry had told them that you know, this is your opiration date and you're done.
Speaker 1: We can't do anything for you. And they had cured every single one.
Speaker 7: Of them, and I think they had documented that somehow. But then it started, you know, I started finding groups on the Internet, and some of them had some very famous people, like actors that I actually watched, and mostly from Christian movies that I've watched.
Speaker 1: When I lived in the US.
Speaker 7: I was like, Wow, there's some like semi famous people here and they they're telling us that this this works. So I started looking into it, and it had a lot to do with vegetables, fruits and and just clean food. So I finally decided that I was gonna ask my wife if she if she wanted to, Yeah, wanta raw food diet, which is we hate nothing but raw organic vegetables for ninety days. It was sort of a kickstart, you like and and and and then continue with the cleaner living after that. But that was the kick start to clean out the whatever.
Speaker 1: It was a cleanse.
Speaker 7: And I went on that diet with her as mostly to support her, since I also the one enjoyed cooking.
Speaker 1: She didn't enjoy cooking. So I try to be creative with the raw vegetables.
Speaker 7: That made like tostadas with all the you know, made a little flat bread out of seeds. And because you can't heat anything up beyond what is it celsius?
Speaker 1: I think it's forty three degrees or something like that.
Speaker 7: So we got through that ninety days, and we both of us lost a lot of weight and I felt great. Like I struggled with arthritis. I got my diagnosis when I was nineteen. When I was an athlete, I got inflammations in my joints all the time, and it put me on hold for training. And then I got back after some medications, and immediately when I started training again, I got inflammations again, and finally I just gave up on it, and I lived with inflammations in my knees, my shoulders, my fingers, a lot of joints, and I lived with that, lived with the pain. Some doctors just said, you know, just bounce up and down, run, jump, do all the things that you can, because the moment you stop is when you're joints are just going to give up on you.
Speaker 1: So keep doing it even though it hurts.
Speaker 7: So that's the way I lived my life from age nineteen to forty somethings. When we went through this diet and all my inflammations went away, I had no pain. I was in better shape than I was when I was nineteen twenty twenty five. When I was twenty five, I had problems getting up and down from a chair because my knees were so bad. And now I had no pain, zero pain. But after ninety days, it was time for her check up, because they bring it back every ninety days, remember, And so they called us and she went in our doctor here, the local doctor. Yeah, very nice guy. I actually liked him a lot. He started touching her neck and feeling, you know, it started more like wow, where is it. It's like he's he's looking for it, and then finally he's like putting fingers inside of her mouth to push from the inside, and he's still pushing and pushing, and he's like, well, I can't find the tumor, so I'm just gonna send you off for a scan.
Speaker 1: And he did came back from the scan. We're waiting. There's a long wait.
Speaker 7: Then the doctor came and called us back in and he looked like, I don't know, he'd seen a ghost or something. He said, I cannot explain this, that there's no tumor. And it was pretty big. It was like way bigger than a coffee bean. It was something somewhere between a coffee bean and like a very small grape or something like.
Speaker 1: That is the size of the tumor that she had. And it was gone.
Speaker 7: They confirmed it with more scans and then she didn't have a tumor. She kept going in for her check up every three months for years to come and finally they declared her healthy.
Speaker 1: Couldn't explain it and no, it's just gone.
Speaker 6: You know, that's incredible because a couple of years ago I did a series of podcasts about alternative doctors. That's you know, the term I guess you could use alternative medicine doctors who practice alternative medicine. One of them was Max Gerson, and he, like many other people who went against the Rockefeller medical industry because basically what happened was the Rockefellers ended up consolidating the medical industry, and if you wanted to get that the MD at the end of your name, you had to go to a school that basically they certify, And a lot of people who you know, went around their own ways, like mister Gerson did, they had their medical license taken away from them, and he was one of them, and now it lives. You know, Garrison Therapy is not only in Mexico, but in you know, my wife's own country, and in Hungary.
Speaker 3: I think they're in Budapest.
Speaker 7: And okay, yeah, so it was Hungry, Yeah, yeah, and I thought it was one of those countries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 6: He died fairly young in his seventies, but he was a very healthy person. And the kind of the connection is they took away his Basically, what they do is if they don't take your license, they'll take your insurance. If you don't have your malpractice insurance, you can't practice. So that's how they got him, and right after that they did take his medical license, but like weeks I think literally weeks after they took his medical license. I think it was in New York. He died like two weeks later, and a lot of people believe that he was he was murdered because he was. He was really persecuted much of his adult life because he didn't practice like what you were just talking about, you know, the cancer treatments that that not percent of the people you know get, and he had his own therapy. And you know, you're when when I hear stories like you're telling me gives me shivers because you know, I've I've talked about these stories many times. And when I talk to someone who is actually living proof that there are alternatives to chemo therapy, it's.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 7: Yeah I didn't I didn't know that about him, But it doesn't surprise me at all. I mean, that's the way it seems like. That's how it is, like anyone who who discovers something, they're eliminated.
Speaker 6: Sure whether or not you find uh, you know, you come up with a hydro engine exactly. Yeah, you had the guy in California killed, You had the guy in Buffalo within the last you know, five years in Buffalo, that shooting the security guard who I just happened to be a guy who came up with a hydro engine. And the alternative medicine doctors, the list of them who have had mysterious deaths is so that there's a lot of them. And again like mister Bradstreet. You know, here's another American doctor alternative medicine. You know, he was a former preacher, just an all around good guy everybody loved, and he started to put the vaccine industry on blast, and he called out autism, so on and so forth.
Speaker 3: He's another guy who met an early demise.
Speaker 6: After they founded him, like in a creek in I want to say, North Carolina, just dead. And of course they that they said it was a suicide. But this, this is just a few examples of many people who went against big you know, big pharma, big medicine. They win every time. But just speaks to the conviction of these people. It's incredible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, I I And I've seen a lot of those stories too, or read a lot of those stories with people that they're they're just taken out of out of the game as soon as they come up with something that's actually beneficial for us that goes the game is their story, then you know they're eliminated. And it's funny that always happens to people that actually come up with something that's good for us. If you come up with something that's not good for us, then you're a hero and you make money for years to come.
Speaker 6: Sure, Ray Kroc here in the United States, the guy who found a McDonald's, he's a hero.
Speaker 3: It's about the worst thing you can eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you mentioned something in your email that I forgot about that I wanted to bring up, and I don't know if you can say the name.
Speaker 3: I hope you would. But you talked about how you.
Speaker 6: Believe that your country was one one of the more controlled countries in the world, even though many of us see see you as a free and well educated country, which you know, the same with here. Many people believe were the land of the free and the home of the brave, but we're very much controlled as well. You stated that there's a very prominent family in Sweden that always seem to be on the outside or hiding in the shadows.
Speaker 3: Is that something that you can speak.
Speaker 1: To absolutely.
Speaker 7: If anyone wants to get me because I say this, then you know let them.
Speaker 1: It's the I guess you would say Wallenberg vollenbadi is. I always say it is with.
Speaker 7: The Wallenberg family is like, of course, I believe that all these families, like you have the roth Child, you have Wallenberg, you have all of them. They're basically just puppets as well. They're in my mind it's I don't even know how to say this in English, but it's the Jesuit order, you know that that part that's that's what's behind it. They control everything, and they're all everyone that's a prominent family or prominent figure in the world. They all came up through either their education or their bloodlines or whatever. They're always connected. So I don't believe that the Wallenberg family would be like at the core.
Speaker 1: Of it, but I think they're pretty damn close to it.
Speaker 7: Or as I usually say, it's like the hub of the wheel that you have all the spokes going out, and they're closer to the hub than because they control, like if you look at the companies they have, they control a lot that has to do with five G and and communications through you've probably heard of Ericson.
Speaker 3: Yep. They they were part of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're like it's one of their companies. Yep.
Speaker 7: It's it's one of the most powerful financial powers in the world because if you go back historically, I guess the first I don't remember when it was, but it could have been in the seventeen or eighteen hundreds or something. Someone from the Wallenberg family went over to the US and studied the banks, and they came back to Sweden and started it's called seb coming always go in qui Labankian and that was the first bank, and they kind of revolutionized the banking in Sweden because prior to that banks just held your money and now the bank's actually invested. So whatever money you put in the bank, the bank turned around and invested the money and they started making money. And for a while there, I think the Wallenberg family they owned the biggest bank, most people had their money there. They owned I think it was something like forty percent of all the industries in this country. So you can imagine how many people of Sweden actually worked for them. So they're working for them, get paid by them, and put their money in their bank. So it was just you know, they had them. But then at some point someone raised the question like is this really cool? Can we keep this system going? And the government went in and said, you cannot own all these industries and the bank and you know, too much control. Yeah, it was a monopoly, so they had to change it. But this family was I mean, they're extremely smart. Usually they say that what wealth lasts for what is it three generations or something like that. This family have kept it going because they I think the very first investment company that they or whatever you call it, that they started that took over some of the ownership of the was it's called Investor Investor, you know, and that's a huge company. They own so many different companies or at least parts of it, and they just spread it out in the family. So one person owns this, and one person has that, and one person you know.
Speaker 1: So basically what.
Speaker 7: They did was they took the spotlight off of the family because they spread it out, you know, over so many people that nobody paid attention. So there was a movie series, like I think it was like three or four movies that were made with this kind of like a criminal gang that they they broke into some safe and tried to steal money, and it was it's a comedy, and the bad guy in those movies was called They split it up so it's a first and last name, like wall would have been the first name, and and the Berg is thet the last name, which is actually a Swedish last name, Embay. So the crook in these comedy movies was called So whenever someone mentions the Wallenberg, they immediately think back to these movies. Then they're just like, yeah, whatever, that's, you know, cartoon character. So they they've just managed to stay out of the spotlight for so long, and they've kept this going for generation after generation after generation, and they spread it out over so many people in the family. I think one of them has been like on the Border directors, is that what you call it? Order directors of that nastak is like talk about being on the inside of everything and having control of everything. They've been I think his name was actually Jacob Wallenberg, that was on the Border.
Speaker 1: Directors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think you're right, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And they also have because they're in communications, they have ericson that's in I don't even know how many countries, but we're talking well over one hundred countries, maybe one hundred and fifty countries. They have another big company that's called ABB, which they kind of If you think of Erickson as the company that provides the technology, then ABB would be the one.
Speaker 1: That provides the infrastructure. Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they control both of those. They're also some of them are part of it's a I think it's called the Order of Seraphim. Yeah, and as far as I understand after reading a little bit on it, it's like a Hebrew word and it describes a category of angels or like the highest kind of angels. That's the order, and it's it's something with the royal orders, so it's very closely connected to the royal family in the Sweden, which most people who listen to this they know that the royal families of different countries, they're pretty much in on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, the bad SiGe.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent.
Speaker 6: And the Wallamberg actually pre date the Royal Order of the Seraphim, which is out of Sweden. I think the Wallomberg's kind of the earliest known guy was from the late sixteen hundreds in the Order of the Seraphim.
Speaker 3: According to the history.
Speaker 6: Books seventeen forty eight, along with the Order of the Sword and the Order of the Polar Star.
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly, yeah, I know it's it's it's just I just firmly believe that because if you look at my country, my country, our country, we're like at the forefront, because you know, Sweden is a is a social this country, it's very I would say that borderline communists. Just up until like within my life, when I would say maybe late eighties or something like that, early nineties. One of the parties, one of the bigger parties in Sweden now it's just called the left, the left party. They were called their name was VINCE the Party at Komunistina, which is the left party of the Communists, so the short VPK that was what they were called.
Speaker 1: So we had that and and they teamed up.
Speaker 7: Because elections in Sweden is it's very different than in the US. It's blue or red, right, right or left, and there's some green party somewhere.
Speaker 1: Often the you know, they're just there. Yeah, here we have.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't even know how many parties we have. We have sent the party y. We have at least five, six, seven parties that are like in the running, and they're all if you get above a certain percentage, you're in and what happens. Then Let's say that I vote for the biggest party, which is Socie Old the mcdalton, that's the left, the biggest left wing party. They've ruled the country for decades, but I vote for them, but they don't get majority.
Speaker 1: Then after the election they have the.
Speaker 7: Option of teaming up with some of the other parties to form a majority. So you can actually get some parties that you absolutely don't agree with.
Speaker 1: You just get them, you know, what do you call it?
Speaker 7: You didn't vote for them, but you still get them. So they get into power because the party that you voted for, one they were the biggest party, but didn't they didn't have enough support to have a sole majority, so they have to team up with other parties. So then they strike deals with other parties to form a majority. So you can have parties from the complete opposite of what you voted for that.
Speaker 1: Are part of it, and you get that. It's just part of the deal.
Speaker 7: So voting here is pretty much pointless because if I vote right, I can get some left wing parties that are in there and controls a lot, So it's it's just a mess, I would say, But then again, I don't think it's any more of a mess than it is in the US with the electoral votes and all that kind of bull crap that makes people not want to vote, because if I'm part of the forty of this state that voted for something, my vote is just canceled because fifty one percent of my state voted for the other party.
Speaker 1: So what's the point of voting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I tend to agree these people are selected, not elected anyway, They're going to get their guy. They're going to put their guy in charge, come you know, Hell or Eyewater. What's interesting is I'm so glad you brought them up because on the Fact Hunder podcast we did an episode, it would have been last March show episode two hundred and thirty something. We did an episode on the Wallenberg's. We covered them for about thirty minutes in their history, because you know, some of the countries that don't get talked about enough are Switzerland and Sweden. And when we talk about Switzerland, obviously you have cern the back of International Settlements, the World Economic Forum, but Sweden, particularly the Wallenbergs, because you know, you mentioned many of the companies they're involved with. But one that most people don't make the connection with is they are the top shareholders with Astra Zeneca, which is a big, big pharmaceutical company and huge, so you know, they're part of that electro Luxe household appliances, ericson technology and again they literally provide the financial services and they control the stock exchanges with Nasdaq. I think they control SOB as well, but I think that's more on the military and civil security side.
Speaker 7: So BE, which is it is because the car manufacturing that that's dead car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they're not making cars anymore.
Speaker 6: And SOB too, which is a Swedish orphan biovitrum, which is this biopharmaceutical company.
Speaker 3: It's a very spot.
Speaker 6: We don't have the time to get into this, but if you take the time to look at everything that this family's involved with, that it can be can some pretty diabolical stuff. But one last thing that everybody should really be eye opening to people about how powerful this family is. If you look at Pepsi or you know insert that you know, top five hundred company, whatever it is, you look at their top shareholders, whether it's Nvidia or Peiser, you name it, their top shareholders are Vanguard and black Rock. Yeah, right, so investor, the Wallenbergs are far and away the number one shareholders. Vanguard is number three, Blackrock is number five. And it doesn't matter how big of a country company are in the world. Vanguard is number one, black Rock is number two. Vanguard sits below the Wallenberg family. So it's very interesting. It goes to show how powerful of a family that they are. And you know, for every one person who knows who the Rockefellers or roth Childs are, there's probably one hundred people who have never heard of the Wallenbergs exactly.
Speaker 7: They've managed to stay out of the spot line. And I mean go back to w w W two. I think it was well, actually I think they were involved in World War one and two, but world War two, they they did business with the Germans, the Nazis, and they did business with the Allies of course.
Speaker 1: And and they.
Speaker 7: Like Sweden has been a neutral country much like Switzerland for you know, not not forever, because we used to be like a warrior nation. We conquered half of Europe or whatever. I think it went all the way down all the way down to Turkey at some point, but we left the whole neutral thing now because now we join NATO, so now we're just part of that war machine, I mean sorry, peace keeping machine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one hundred and and they had their bets on both sides, just like many was it. IBM did as well right back during World War Two. So you know, it's interesting how these these powerful families that they always ensure they're on the winning side. And like you said, they know it doesn't matter who is the president, who is the king. All that matters is who controls the money. And that's why the bankers are so powerful because, like you said, back in the day, people would put their money in the bank and they would hold the money. Right but here in America, in the United States, banks are only by law they only have to actually physically hold on to ten percent of the deposit. So for every hundred dollars that you're put in the bank, they only have to hold ten dollars. The other ninety that pay themselves, they invest, they give out his loans. So that that's really shows how fragile our banking system is in America. Along with a fiat currency which is really worthless.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there really isn't any money anymore. It's just it's all debt. No, That's what I find that very interesting way you talk about national debts, Like every single country in the world has a national debt.
Speaker 1: Some have very little, but mostly I think everyone has one.
Speaker 7: So if you think about like, let's say that you and everyone you know sitting around a very big table and everybody owes everybody money.
Speaker 1: Like, how is that possible?
Speaker 7: Someone needs to be sitting there going like, yeah, everybody owes me, but no, there is no such thing. Everybody owes someone money, yep.
Speaker 1: Who is supposed to collect?
Speaker 6: And that's that is something that should resonate in people's brains. Well, one country should be positive, right, it should be fiscally impossible for all countries to be in the negative at least one, right. But what it is, and that's when you hear you know, private public partnerships. The people who are in the positive are the bankers and the big mega corporations. They're the ones all the funds and the goal.
Speaker 7: But if everyone is in the negative, then you have a negative. There's no nobody has you know, nobody can collect Nope. It's it's a very interesting system and it's it's incredible that we just bite.
Speaker 6: It and when the great recent happens, people are going to act like they're shocked. I didn't see this coming. How could this possibly have happened? Well, I don't know. Forty trillion dollars of debt, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You tell me, Well, we haven't touched much on the whole flatter thing. A little bit, but not all that much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's touch back on that.
Speaker 6: We have about fifteen minutes left, so yeah, go ahead and feel free to.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to mention one person before that, and it's someone that you've probably heard of, A very young, cute girl named Getatubai Greta timber Well Greta.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's Swedish.
Speaker 7: By the way, everyone should know that she's Swedish, and she's from a very famous mother who's opera singer. And she's actually what we call the huav song at It, which means that she is one that's been elected to sing for the royal family as well.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. But she has this lady that goes with her pretty much everywhere she goes.
Speaker 7: And I don't remember her name, but I think it's something like Lisa Marie or Louisa Marie or something like that. That I think at some point they brought that up here. And it's like that she have a handler. Who is this lady that goes with her Everywhere's like, no, it's not a handler, but it is. And she's a member of something that's called the One Campaign, which is an organ organization that's managed by Bill Gates and Bono.
Speaker 1: She goes with this environmental fighter, Greta Thurnberg.
Speaker 7: Wherever she went there, whereever she goes in the world is with her.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting that Bill Gates is involved there too. It's it's just everywhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the same thing that I talk about every week on my other podcast, and it's these NGOs and nonprofits who go unabated, unwatched, and you know, these people who are on the surface, they're trying to make change in the world. But like you said, uh, you have Bono Bono whatever, however you say, his.
Speaker 7: Name from Bill.
Speaker 6: Milinda Gates Foundation, Bred for the World, World Vision. All of these people who if you take the time and look at their their returns uh A lots of money uh. And and they also get funded by big corporate Apple Bank of America, Coca Cola and by the way, the last one, if the very last one, the Open Society Foundation, and who runs that George Soros.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 7: By the way, doesn't he have some sort of Jewish background or something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, because.
Speaker 7: Going back to the Wallenberg family, there was a famous member of that family named Raoul.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the one who apparently died in trying to get the hunger, according to the official narrative, died in like forty seven, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Well he disappeared in a Russian jail somewhere and that was never heard from.
Speaker 1: Oh, ok, gotcha, something like that. But apparently he had something to do with like saving or getting all these.
Speaker 7: Jewish I guess I would say that the evil ones, all the corrupt ones, they he got them out with like false diplomatic whatever, you know, plates or passports or whatever. Yeah, I don't know what you call it, the diplomat What is the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just diplomatic diplomats.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, So he arranged for that, so basically getting all those people out of there, and I guess.
Speaker 1: We're a lot of them ended up. It's count yeah, yeah, that's why that's why we are in this really poor shape. But that you know, out outwards. We look good. We look good. It looks like a really good nation to live in, and and overall maybe it is.
Speaker 7: But when you know the truth, you know the truth, and you can't you can't see the the positives anymore. It's just we're so corrupt it's not even funny. But shall we go back to flatter which is what this podcast? I still need to get to your other podcast. I've I've been so engulfed in this podcast, I can't even tell you I have. I live, like I said, a long way outside of anything. The nearest city is eighty kilometers about fifty fifty five miles away.
Speaker 3: Fifty and I complained about that thirty drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And I love my drive.
Speaker 7: My morning drive is the best part of my day because I wake up and I get my car and I can sit there and I can listen to podcasts and drink my coffee or whatever I want to do, and by the time I get to work, I'm completely awake. And I look at my friends who live ten minutes away from work, and they roll in halfway to sleep. So I'm awake when I get to work, which is amazing. Everyone should try that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I need to.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm I think I'm less than ten episodes away from catching up with with your podcast this one and after that, I'm absolutely gonna check out the other one because it's it sounds intriguing to me.
Speaker 1: But Flat Earth a few things that I wanted to bring up that apart from the six.
Speaker 7: Silver bullets, I've always thought about the whole tilt, the twenty three point four degree whatever, yep, And in my mind, I have I struggle with finding like, how do you determine that? Because in a world that floats around in vacuum, what is up and what is down? How do you determine the angle off of anything when there's no up and there's no down. If you level on the side of the globe, up is right or left. If you live in the bottom, up is down and so on?
Speaker 1: So, how do you determine the angle of the tilt?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's a question that we can kind of connect to everything. How did they come up with, you know, the what's in the core of the earth. If the deepest hole is only eight miles, how did they come up with ninety three mili? And when you actually take the time to ask the questions you get I don't even know how to how to say you get. You get answers that are kind of sugarcoated, kind of like general and they're not Again, it's theory, because even if you ask that question, you'll be told that, well, we came up with that by making careful observations of the sun's position in the sky and the solstices, the equinoxes, the sun dials, and then they'll go back to Pytheus and Marcel and all the people that you know were accredited with the earliest measurements of this, that and the other thing. But you will never get a direct answer. You'll get a lot of dancing. You'll get references to Copernicus, to ancient Greek astronomers, et cetera, and observations of the sky. But if we come up with something like that with actual facts about curvature about water, we laughed at. We're the ones who get ridiculed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're idiots.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you mentioned that that they know the core of the Earth and all that. But it doesn't stop there. Even though they've never had any drilling equipment on the Moon, as far as I know, they still know what the core of the moon is.
Speaker 1: They still know that the moon used to be this and they used to be that, And how I mean, does are are? Was I this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Really? Was I this dumb? Like if I go back to before I discovered flat Earth? Was I really this dumb?
Speaker 7: They didn't just accept everything they said, because everything is backwards pro problem solving. They they find a mathematical formula that explains whatever that they want to explain. But it wasn't like the formula was there first and they had to figure out what it led to. They had the answer, and now they created the formula to explain it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, And Tesla pointed that out. He said, science has become math. And well, you know, when I was a little guy, my parents told me to listen to my teacher. And when my teachers were in college, they were told to listen to their teacher. And the yeah, their teacher was told to listen to their teacher. And at the end of the day, their teacher were the ones who wrote the curriculum. And they're the same people who wrote the history books, and they are the people who control this matrix that we live in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I also have another in my mind, very interesting thought like, I don't know what is holding our atmosphere in, Like, what is it that's holding it there so it doesn't like just disappear out into out of space that actually wants to suck the atmosphere out?
Speaker 1: What is it that holds it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well the atmosphere that we have, well, they told us it is gravity, right, it's gravity. Now I find it extremely interesting that gravity has this extreme power that it doesn't hold it down to Earth, but it lets it go all the way up to there where it's like almost out of its reach, and then it stops it but not quite.
Speaker 6: If you look at the rules for gravity to everything, it doesn't make any sense whatsoever, right because they literally tell us that our atmosphere is being held in place by gravity, which keeps it from drifting off into space.
Speaker 3: That is like verbatim what they tell us.
Speaker 7: But if gravity can hold it up there at that height, it should hold it flat down to the Earth like it should be down.
Speaker 3: On the ground right right there? Should no, there should be no in between.
Speaker 7: No, So it lets it go all the way up there. But let's just say it does that. So there's a sharp line that Okay, this is as far as I'm going to let you go. I'm going to hold you right there, and as the Earth is spinning at like faster than the speed of sound, I'm going to hold you right there. So there must be a line in between space and our atmosphere that actually spins.
Speaker 1: But if you go ten more feet, it doesn't spin. There must be a line.
Speaker 7: It has to be a sharp line where it stops right. So if that spins, imagine coming from outer space, coming from moon, come from the Moon, and you come into our atmosphere that's moving at that speed. I mean, that must be like being t boned by a freight train. If you're going from vacuum where absolutely nothing affects your sideways and you fly straight into our atmosphere that's moving faster than the.
Speaker 1: Speed of sound.
Speaker 7: Every spaceship that ever left and come back, as they come back into our atmosphere, they would just go flying sideways.
Speaker 3: Once again.
Speaker 6: If you if you ask those questions or present that information, you know you'll get a you're you're you're not a scientist. You didn't go to college for that. And that's what they want people to think is, let's just leave it to the professionals. Let's leave it to you know, the people who went to college for four years and know what they're talking about. And again, I'm not trying to belittle anyone's you know, professionalism.
Speaker 1: Or oh yeah, let's let's do that occupation.
Speaker 6: But in this case, absolutely I will because when an entire genre is based on theories with with no with no concrete proof, it deserves investigation.
Speaker 1: In question, Yeah, and the Moon, it's extremely interesting.
Speaker 10: In the Moon.
Speaker 3: That's cheez.
Speaker 1: It's that slip the cheese.
Speaker 7: No, I mean it's it's apparently it spins very slowly around its own axle or whatever, but it's orbiting around Earth at if I if I'm not wrong, I think it was at more than two thousand miles an hour. That's how fast it travels around Earth. More than two thousand miles an hour.
Speaker 1: Like, good luck parking that vehicle.
Speaker 7: They built on something that's moving at two thousand and if you look at the video of that video the whatever when the moon Lander took off, like shouldn't it be like it took off and the camera is gone because we're moving at two thousand miles an hour and that thing that went up, it just went up, but he kept going up and the camera was right below it, following it as it left.
Speaker 1: I mean you're moving at two thousand miles an hour as fast?
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely, But then you're going to get they're going to give you the same answer as they do with airplanes here, and we know that, you know, with planes, once you cross the southern hemisphere, these folks should be putting their nose down constantly, right, And then you have the sixteen emergency landings.
Speaker 3: Which which proves that the globe lie. You know, there's just so much that goes into it.
Speaker 6: And when you try to present these questions to people, you just get the the deer in the headlights look, you get the well what does it matter? Which goes full scale back to to the very first episode we ever did, Why the lie? So all great stuff.
Speaker 3: We're down to the last few minutes, so I'll give you the final word, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wasn't prepared for that. I want to say that the number one thing is.
Speaker 7: Trust yourself, trust your instincts, trust your your gut, because if you look at all these things, it just doesn't make any sense. We have a son that's according to science, it's shrinking. It's shrinking by what is a zero point one percent per century. Well, according to them, the universe is like billions of years old. That thing should have been like down to the size of a pea by now. And also the gravitational pool that that Sun has to all the whole galaxy.
Speaker 1: You know, we should have waved.
Speaker 7: By bye to the Sun a long time ago and just drifted off into whatever. Because the gravitational poll of something that's shrinking, that's five feet per hour, that it's shrinking, it's eating itself, it's burning itself, it's its own fuel. So how does it maintain the gravity, the gravitational pull to hold the whole galaxy together and make it spin at these ridiculous speeds around it without drifting off.
Speaker 1: Just use your common sense.
Speaker 7: And I'm sure this is like preaching to the choir, because I would guess that most people that are listening to this, they're part of the choir, and they're.
Speaker 1: All just going up yep, yep.
Speaker 7: But every once in a while, just like I popped in as a new person, there's a new person popping in.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 7: Trust your instincts, trust your gut. Logical thinking will get you very far. I say that when I discovered flat Earth. That's when I became flat out level headed. That's what I call myself. I am level headed now. I didn't buy into the whole COVID thing, partly because I I knew the whole medical industry was corrupt. But I mean, there's no way I'm going to let some devil's cocktail be injected into my god given blood. That's not going to happen, not in a million years. Trust your instincts, trust your God. You're a lot smarter than you think you are. And if you ever felt like anything was off, it's because it probably is off. So hold on to that thought, dive into it, and just find the truth. And the truth is easy to find. Open up a Bible. That's where it is.
Speaker 1: It is right there.
Speaker 7: You read the whole thing. I know it's hard to understand. I find it extremely difficult to understand, but there are so many sources that you can use to decode it if you want, or just understand it. And once you do, I mean you'll see it. You'll see it all. And I feel like, and that's probably very dangerous feeling that, but I feel like it would be really hard to deceive me right now because I feel like I have God on my side, and I think that He will reveal the truth to me if I just keep my eyes open and my heart open. And yeah, I feel like I'm safe, but I will never I will never act like I'm safe. I will continue to listen to what he tells me and go with my gut because I believe that's God speaking to me.
Speaker 3: That is a great way to wrap up this podcast.
Speaker 6: I'm of the thought that critical thinking they may very well save our lives right now. It is very important to question everything more than ever. And I've said many times I think we're in this timeline because God believes that we can handle it. And I'm so glad to have had this conversation with you, John. And to all the listeners. We'll have John's email address his link right there in the show notes if you'd like to reach out, which I'm sure a lot of you certainly will, so, John, again, thank you so much for your time. I can't thank you enough. To all our listeners, thank you for your continued support. God bless each and every one of you. And until we meet again, my friends, keep your head on a swivel and we will see you.
Speaker 10: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feeling tied, hell down all the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you feel. The more.
Speaker 11: You smile ain't the same.
Speaker 10: Also, were go from you? She like you lost your way.
Speaker 4: Don't give it, No, don't give it and never is home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet, he's gone. I'm glad.
Speaker 5: Why it's a way, got up? Let me come?
Speaker 3: Why it's a wait god MC.
Speaker 10: I can see the street beside you.
Speaker 12: Child's putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. C. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 5: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're living breath.
Speaker 1: You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 5: Don't give up. No, don't give in.
Speaker 4: Never loss home.
Speaker 5: Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 2: It ain't Donion's god a clay Why some waintwn the god of maybe comes.
Speaker 5: Don't give up.
Speaker 4: No, don't give in you never love home. Don't let go on the primis. It ain't gonfe it's worth living. W's a way town the god up?
Speaker 5: Baby Colt, Why surpray down?
Speaker 2: Got up?
Speaker 4: Steamy cold?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, what a pray down the God up baby, come oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 11: Don't give up, no, don't give in, never lose all, don't they go of the primis not me and dumb Yeng's got up playing watch and we die kind of eve cous and don't give.
Speaker 10: Up, No dog giving, never the ho dog Let go of the crimes.
Speaker 5: It ain't done.
Speaker 10: Love's worth living in what's and died.
Speaker 3: The God of every.
Speaker 5: Colds all, the God of need cos.
Speaker 2: Why you do?
Speaker 7: The God of You're.
Speaker 3: Listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the Facts, Mammy,