Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get in a little cowboys talk coming up here momentarily. But before we even get into the Hollywood shuffle, I just want to say thank you to one of our partners, QC Kinetics, Shane fay Rich Hicks. Amazing human beings. And you know, anytime you visit with these guys about why they started QC Kinetics, you really learn more about just how much they care about people. And if you're out there struggling with joint pain, man, that's no way to go through life. And so you'll you'll see people in the waiting room at QC Kinetics in tears just because they've come so far because QC Kinetics has helped them live a life that's pain free. When people were like, no, only surgery, only drugs, those are your only options, and QC Kinetics is like, no, no, We've got this state of the art medical technology that is going to help you turn your life around and get you pain free. So, man, we just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to QC Kinetics for partnering with us and scan anything else we want to say here about these guys. I mean, they're obviously phenomenal partners. Now they're phenomenal partners. But also, man, don't you know they got to feel good that they work in a business where they help people feel great and start living pain free. I love the stories of people that thought they couldn't do anything anymore, and then they go to QC Kinetics and Shane and the gang over there get them fixed up, and now they're back out on the golf course, or they're out there doing long walks and people starting jogging again. I think those are great stories. So this isn't an ad, but let's give them the phone number. Anyways, let's just give people the phone number. Absolutely, QC Kinetics the phone number which is putting on the spot because nine eighty six ten.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me confirm.
Speaker 1: That is exactly right, right, Yeah, nine seven two eighty six ten, You nailed it. Uh, that's the number to call for the greatness of QC Kinetics. And look, this is not an advertisement. We just want to say thank you to those guys and people. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Juicy moves hot God lived, come stay on top in the shovel.
Speaker 4: All right. For the last four or five weeks, I've been championing the Studio on Apple Plus. It's a TV show starring Seth Rogan And is it good? Am I to believe that one of you has finally dipped your foot into the studio's waters?
Speaker 2: I did it. It was me, Ben Rogers, I did it and dope in last Night? What about me? Did you do it?
Speaker 1: I have not yet? Yeah, I didn't thank you yet, say Worth asking you were watching the movie with what was it father?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's my boy? Disappointing, so disappointing. The studio with Seth Rogan. Uh, it is incredible. How many episodes have you seen? I just watched one. No, and I did it because my my wife fell asleep, and so I'm gonna give her a chance to keep up with me on this one.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And so because I want to watch it with her, I think she's really gonna enjoy it. But it is so it is produced so well, like it is just the cinematography alone is insane. Like there's all these shots where you're like, wow, that's one long shot the whole thing.
Speaker 2: How are you doing that? Like it's so long?
Speaker 1: Like the whole series is like that. Yeah, wait, it's is each episode one shot? It's more than it's they.
Speaker 2: Well, they have cuts, but like each scene is a h shot. Each scene it's nuts, man.
Speaker 1: And they do these shots where they're driving around in a car and you're like, okay, there's a camera on the windshield for this, and then they get out of the car and walk around and there's no camera on the car.
Speaker 2: Like, how did you what was the deals the guy just holding on?
Speaker 1: That's probably the technology now they can do that seamlessly. It's I think it's unbelievable. Like it's just so well and it is funny, and it is making fun of Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. How long are they Uh?
Speaker 4: The first one was forty minutes, but every other one's under thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say I don't know how it's gonna go moving forward, but I would say after watching one episode, it definitely.
Speaker 2: Has a chance to be one of the best shows I've ever watched.
Speaker 1: I don't it'll you know, it's got like when you watch the show and you're like, all right, that could be like one of the top twenty top ten shows I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It could be it could be that good. To feel as good as mash.
Speaker 1: I didn't really it never was a fan of that man, but it is. It is really special. The acting, the casting is awesome, the subject content is let Cranson's good. Huh, Brian Cranston is good, and man, it kind of lets you know what it's like to work at a dictatorship. We're kind of talking about that, the idea where as long as the big boss is happy, everything else is fine, and so everyone just trying to please the studio.
Speaker 2: Ahead, right, it's really good.
Speaker 4: So last night was episode five. I watched it. H so we're four out of five are really good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Episode four took a little dip in quality, but episode five is back again to being great. So just do it, That's all I'm saying, Like, Nike, you just do it. Wait what Time Magazine? I think I've always thought that they were a little full of themselves.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like I like this rant every year time for Kevin's yearly Time magazine rant.
Speaker 4: They are like they literally did put Hitler on the cover of their magazines, Like that's happened before he was a prominent figure exactly. So this year the one hundred most Influential People of twenty twenty five. It's been announced already. It's April of twenty twenty five. We've already announced it. Okay, they do twenty five of them, not no, a hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, sorry, Yeah, well okay, wait, it's already We're already there in April.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Maybe they're kinda I don't really know why they have a timeline that they know this on this it's probably talking about that over the last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but really it's the hundred most influential people of April last year to April of this year.
Speaker 4: Okay, But when I dive into it, I'm always surprised. I just think they just find random people that they like and then get someone to write an article about them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Or did they just choose people that have like a large following so they would then blast out the article the.
Speaker 2: Oh possibly that it's possibly that.
Speaker 4: So coming up in a second, I want to ask you guys, if any of these people influenced you, okay, at any time over the last five years. I'm interested because I wasn't moved, so uh uh Ahart that's coming next.