Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked, you can explore with confidence. Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob, and today we bring back your boy Matty Ice. Welcome back to the Cult. Brother.
Speaker 3: What's going on, guys?
Speaker 2: It has been a minute. We were looking back and this I believe is your sixth time coming on to this show, and the last time you were on was back in January, so it's been a little while. Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was almost gonna go back and listen to that because I think I made a prediction on your show that came true.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest, that's probably correct. And when things started going down with old Donnie t right, there was a there was a big fiasco and Butler, I'm sure you may have heard about it, right, And then there's a big debate that's going on, and me and Jonathan I've been saying, bro, we got to get Maddy Ice back on because I know for a fact that he has not only two cents to throw in on the matter. I guarantee the man's got a cork which strings abounding on this situation. So I am glad that we got you back when we did how we did, because everything is ramping up right now. So brother, I can't wait to hear what you've discovered.
Speaker 3: Well back in January, I said that you know, they're gonna be fighting through you know, winter into spring, and then there's gonna be an event in June or July that takes us through the summer and then we're gonna have World War three happen, or you know, ramp up and go into the election. And of course that's when good old Donnie got shot at. That's right, dumbest the theory I've heard about that is that he staged it, like to create more popularity or buzz around him, or make him look better in the moment.
Speaker 1: In the moment, I understand why the conspiracy heads would think this okay, because we can.
Speaker 3: Never just see somebody shooting at your face.
Speaker 1: Right, And I agree with that. But hold on, hear me out. Hear me out, Indy. I'm talking within the initial I mean, the first five days of it going down. Right, there's a million theories as to what is and is not the truth. No information was coming out. Head of the Secret Service was just just stonewalling because I don't know, I'll have to find out. So people were just coming up with the wildest shit. That theory that he staged it in some way, shape or form. I heard so many spin offs of that one. He had a little thing in his ear that was set to go off and make it look like he got shot, but in reality he didn't. Heard Oh no, no, right, he got the world's best sniper that he trusted to take that shot. And there was so many theories. But I have to agree with you, Maddie. I think there's no way he staged that on himself because there's too many confirmed things about the shot that actually was taken, not the alleged You see what I'm saying. The theory kind of crumbled under its own weight pretty quickly. But I know, and I understand why in the first people said things.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I just to put in my you know, because I know that we cover like such a wide vast cast of possible theories over here. So you know what, I think that I want to uh, maybe input my own here. Something that I've really been brewing on, and that is, well, we have electro Nick always talking about how maybe it was a Pleaadian thing. I don't know if it's Palladian, but maybe. I mean, who's to say that it wouldn't be some kind of alien interference in some kind of way, because if you think about it, like Trump was the one that said, oh yeah, there's definitely aliens, and if he has, who's to say that, you know, he didn't have some help right there. I mean, whenever he said that, it was like kind of miraculous that he moved his head at just the right time.
Speaker 1: Which it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, I'm just saying, and it helped him out big time. Like it a lot of people are like, yo, motherfucker got shot at like while trying to be president. It's on some thug shit and and I don't know, dude, I just I wonder if there's some kind of divine or et you know, inter interference here in a good way.
Speaker 3: Well, he created face space Force to stop time travelers from creating portals in outer space and traveling through them.
Speaker 1: All right, So we are going immediately into the deep, Maddie, I fucking love you. Let's go break it down for me, dog.
Speaker 3: That's it, like the CIA has come out. Wow. It was more of a jokey, jokey thing where somebody asked a CIA analyst on a in an interview, what are what's up with all of the UFOs or UAPs, and he's like, those are not extraterrestrials you're seeing those are time travelers from the future coming back to us.
Speaker 2: That's quite possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was a jokey, jokey thing. It was that girl on TikTok who her dad is a CIA operative or a retired CIA operative, and then she had an analyst that she was asking questions about random stuff too. But yeah, I think it was a joke. But I think it's also kind of true because we all do that. It's like, oh, yeah, I d's the truth. I actually did that. And when you actually did, just to make sure people don't actually think it was you kind of like gaslighting them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like, you know, oh Epstein, sure he was trafficking children for their Adrina chrome, right, or sure nine to eleven was an inside job, right? Like these things and I think that, you know, if you really think about it, And I'm not saying that this CIA guy has any kind of intention with his words, although I'm sure they're absolutely trained in neurolinguistic programming and how to speak correctly and all that kind of stuff. But if you really think about it, like if you follow the playbook of the elites, the illuminati, the dark side, the cabal, the whatever you want to call, they absolutely have to get the truth out there in some way. And if they just so happened to portray it as a joke even though they're getting the truth out there, then that karma doesn't turn around and bite them in the ass. So in their mind, hey, we didn't fool anybody. We told you you know exactly.
Speaker 1: So all right, break it down for me. Now, the assassination, you're saying the first theories that came out was that he staged on himself. Obviously, you look at it long enough, most people can tell that that wasn't the case. So what do you think really transpired that day? How do you think that played into the puzzle piece or the domino effect of all that has come since. Break it all down.
Speaker 3: For me, bro I'm it's difficult to assess. I know we've had a little bit of time, but well we also don't know what is factual information and what's just speculation.
Speaker 1: Right, we're going off the best information we have currently, which to be you know, what information is it that we have?
Speaker 3: Granted, everything was set up for him to for mister what's his name, Matthew Crooks to get up on that roof and to stay up on that roof. They weren't given the go ahead to take him out until after he had taken a few shots. And there are apparently the FBI couldn't get into his phone for a number of days, and then a private company was able to hack his phone when they didn't even have it and said that there were text messages from somebody saying that they're looking at our card, or they know we're here, or they're looking for us, or something of that nature. So there may have been a second wan of the assassin, and they're the fact that he's connected to Blackrock. There's a cell phone ping GPS records from somebody that was near an FBI building making a lot of trips to his house and Butler. There's also another one from I guess it's somewhere in New England or maybe New York. I can't remember which, but somebody else that was connected to the FBI or the NSA was doing that as well.
Speaker 1: Do you know anything about the nine cell phones that were found at his house that had all been painted a certain building that has like twenty different offices of different three letter agencies And it's so basically this kid, for like a month and a half, was just back and forth back and forth to this building with all these government agencies offices there. Do you know any information about this?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've heard it all, but it's all gonna be SCIOs, misdirection and lies.
Speaker 1: Got you.
Speaker 3: I don't know who actually ordered it, or it could have been anybody. It could have been the CIA, It could have been the the Democratic Party, It could have been people in his own party. It could have been anybody. But it definitely wasn't the military. It definitely wasn't a train sniper. It was somebody that knew nothing of when died, trajectory, velocity two, two, three, round or anything.
Speaker 1: No, this your boy, Thomas Matthew Crooks, if he was the one that took the shot, because I know there's a whole list of conjecture to say he wasn't even the only shooter and bupa bup, I don't know. But assuming that she was.
Speaker 3: A sniper fires from cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I said shooter, not sniper, right, So he taking a shot for sure? This guy was not some sort of a trained operative by any stretch of the imagination. Even if he was, I would have taken that if he was, if he had used a proper rifle for that shot, I could accept all the other shit if you would have actually used a man's weapon, not an AR But whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, if you really think about it, you're saying that he wasn't trained, Well, exactly what do you mean by he might not have been trained? Because he could have been trained in another way? And I actually like to associate this.
Speaker 3: With his high school shooting team, So he had experienced shooting. He just wasn't good.
Speaker 1: I was told he couldn't even make the team. He got kicked out at tryouts because he was so bad, or did he actually make the team?
Speaker 2: Well, where I'm going with it, though, is that who's to say that he wasn't trained by the same people that if you're somebody who questions a lot of the school shootings. I'm not saying that school shootings are fake and possibly gay, I am saying, but what I am saying is that if that all is a setup, and all of those people are groomed in mk ultrad in order to be some kind of sleeper sell in order to push a specific agenda, to be able to ban just what he used, which was an assault rifle. Just throwing that out there, a rifle, that's what they say. That's that's the fucking you know, that's the talking points. I'm just saying, very coincidental how this matches every single school shooting like experience, right like, because you know, poor, not poor, but like kind of deranged white kid, probably not a lot of friends, probably a little depressed, maybe a little anxiety, climbs up on top of this fucking roof. Meanwhile, the cops and the patrolman all knew that he was going up there, because there were people in the crowd that were saying, hey, whoa this guy literally like he has a ladder and you're just gonna let him get up on top of this building. This was absolutely some kind of, in my opinion, some kind of school shooting, except for replace the word school with your boy Trump. That's what I think.
Speaker 1: High stakes, higher stakes to it. But same old song and dance we've seen a time or two. I feel that.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he was able to get so close. I mean he did nick him in the ear. That's not like a terrible shot.
Speaker 3: Hey, he pulled it a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I mean, but what was the distance? The distance wasn't automatic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's that's even for to my point. You know what, Fine, there wasn't a bad shot. It was only one hundred and fifty yards away. And I mean most basically trained privates from any boot camp could make that shot. Fine, Fine, yes, cool, And I'm not saying like dead center and the Okay, he missed by literally two centimeters given a little bit of air on that fine, Fine the weapon that he used, and fine, I'm not I'll even take away my own hatred of the ar platform. There are better made ars that have a smaller MOA. And what that means is basically, if you were to take three shots the rifle in a robotic arm to where it's not moving, pop pop pop, the MOA on the rifle he was using was like three inches, meaning that at a one hundred yards you have about a three inch diameter circle where there's bullets might hit. There was using exactly. There was better rounds, there's better ars he could have used to make that moa more like a one moa, a one inch circle of where you could have hit. That's what I'm saying. He didn't have like years and years of scout sniper training and Khille suits and firing from cover heat. You see what I'm saying. Your point, Jonathan, right, but crash course.
Speaker 2: Sure, but check this out though, But check it out if you're trying to not make it seem blatantly obvious, wouldn't you give him kind of a bullshit gun. I'm not saying that they as a bullshit gun accomplished.
Speaker 1: The mission or not. You know how, if you want him to just be the.
Speaker 2: Fall guy, yeah, they did that well, right, But ultimately they knew that he was going to get assassinated. He was a fucking sitting duck up there, right, So it was inevitable that this was going to be this guy's last breaths regardless he was going to get found out if it was indeed, Thomas Matthew Crooks, which you know, there's speculation over there. Some people even speculate that there could have been as many as three or four different shooters. I don't know. I some people, you know, they they believe that that's absolutely true. I don't know about that. I think all you need is one.
Speaker 3: When when you're talking about MK Ultra, the thing I well, the rabbit hole that I kind of went down and I was trying to I was trying to prove my own bias, which you know, you got to look at all ends of the spectrum though all of I don't know if all, but most of the mass shooters, school shooters, and Matthew Thomas Crooks were on SSRIs, which are antidepressants. Antidepressants were not as common until the nineteen seventies. Then we have psychologists and doctors putting massive amounts of people on these SSRIs or serotonin receptors and inhibitors, and then it grows exponentially until the nineties, like three hundred percent greater or more people are on these SSRIs, and we see an influx of mass shootings from the nineties until now. And we also have the can't remember what the patent's called but basically it's using electronics for mind control, or at least to insert an idea into somebody's head with different tones, frequencies, and subliminal messages. But even though they do have that, and maybe serotonin receptors inhibitors make it easier for that stuff to take effect, it doesn't necessarily mean that those people that committed these acts were mk ultrade in that way, because if obviously somebody that would do something like that has obvious mental issues, and if they have mental issues, they're going to need medication. So that kind of is where my argument fell through. But he was on SSRIs, he did have a history of mental illness, and he was making trips back and forth to FBI buildings and the like.
Speaker 2: It's crazy shit, dude, Like it just seems very and I get it. That's why so many people believe that this may have been some kind of setup job. Now, the thing is is that those same people that are saying that, well, Trump was probably the one that orchestrated it. If he would have gotten taken out by that bullet. Nobody's saying that. Nobody is saying Trump orchestrated that.
Speaker 3: The vapor trail of a bullet going right by his head, so we know there was there were actually shots fired at him. And I don't care how good your shooter is or how good your you know, team is. You don't you never shoot at yourself, like you don't have somebody shoot at you. Right, There's so many things that could go wrong.
Speaker 1: People metaphorically say I'm so crazy, I like to burn the bridge while I'm still standing on it. Okay, that's like a figure of speech, y'all. Nobody's like I'm so crazy. I try to assessinate myself, like, no, that's not a real thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this isn't on some Viking levels ship where you're burning the burning the ships. You know what I'm saying, It's not that so but the.
Speaker 3: Best theory I heard. I mean, there's all those videos of something possibly on the water tower.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you what you thought about the water tower. Was that a shadow? Was that a person? Was it a bird?
Speaker 3: There's no way to tell. But what was his Senator Cruz, I guess no, No, Senator Kennedy said, was it a murder hornet? Was it saslatch?
Speaker 1: I fuck with Senator Kennedy. All right, I'm sure that sooner or later it's gonna come out that he's been taking money from somebody and he's evil just like the rest of them. But dude, he gives no fucks when he is.
Speaker 3: I love his What state is he?
Speaker 2: Probably Louisiana? Louisiana?
Speaker 3: Was it a murder hornet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the one that was saying does your app still suck? Does your huser interface still stuck?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, yeah, he's He's the one one that was telling people that they need to lock their doors. Remember after the uh what was it the Miami Alien mall shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another thing. I mean, we're in the deep fake era, so we never know if anything that we're looking at is real. So the thing on the water tower could just be somebody messing with a camera. The stuff in Miami that could all be CGI. But there's still something happened in Miami, and something happened in Butler. But I doubt that somebody would choose that vantage point for anything.
Speaker 2: Well, how about we take it extra far and this one Matthew, and we take it. I'm sorry, my kid is still awake, my parents are in town. They just got off a cruise, and so they're they're staying here for the next couple of days. But and so that's what you hear my kid talking in the background. But anyway, if we're gonna take it that step farther, the reason why we love having you on here is because of that peg board that you do have and how you're drawing all the connections to possible back to the future type shit right here, let's look at it through these this lens right here. Who's to say that Trump isn't If Trump was a time traveler, wouldn't he have known to move his head at that very specific second just thrown it out there.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I don't know if he can get the timing down that perfectly. I've tried to do that. I think that the assassin was a time traveler.
Speaker 1: I I hold on, now hold the funk on. We're gonna we're gonna need you to pump the brakes, take us back a couple steps here. And it is all hypothetical, of course, good cult members, we're not saying concrete confirmed nothing here, but just to be sure we're on the same page, you're hypothetically saying that Thomas Matthew Crooks may have been a time traveler. Well, the reason or you're saying he's the fall guy for the the actual shooter. Where are you at?
Speaker 3: Man? Oh, I just stay open to all of the theories. But I don't I don't think that he was a time traveler other than there was a video that came out in the very next morning from somebody that looked like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that dude was fucking great. And I don't know, I think he actually had to take his his clip down, but the internet didn't forget.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saved it.
Speaker 1: And like why and like hype, The big story behind that one is he's just some lookalike that went insta viral because of the timing of striking while the iron hot so to speak. Okay, dude, of all the fucking people that you're gonna try to go insta famous for trying to emulate, Like, dude, nobody tried to be a Lee Harvey Oswald look alike the week after he got shot. My boy, what are you doing? But like, the internet is the Internet, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that was just good timing on that guy's part. But it made me think that what if the assassin was a time traveling or Okay, because it also kind of correlates with The Umbrella Academy.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just finished watching that. What It's great, right, Okay? I loved and hated it at different points for different reasons. The way it all ended pissed me off and made me feel good at the same time. Therefore, I called the entire saga a big w I do, in fact love The Umbrella Academy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of episodes that didn't need to happen, but.
Speaker 1: There were certain plot points that weren't needed, certain character arcs that really didn't help anything and actually hurt something. Yes, I'm talking about Violet to Victor or whatever.
Speaker 3: That was more of a socialist justice warrior type thing.
Speaker 1: That's because the actor slash, actress slash whatever they them are calling themselves these days, forced them to do it, and like the show was like this, this is a good idea. It'll make us look Yo. It didn't help the show, it didn't hurt it, but it didn't do anything for it either. You know, I agreed.
Speaker 3: But what I was gonna say is five went back in time to assassinate jam Pay from the Grassy Knoll. So time traveling assassins were just kind of like in my.
Speaker 1: Head, dude, apparently five was the time traveling assassin for all of history. That's just what he did. It's you know, yeah, we're going ahead and plugging the Umbrella. Academy highly recommend it. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: I still haven't watched that.
Speaker 1: It's worth it.
Speaker 3: It takes a while to get through because.
Speaker 1: Oh you loving the multiverse, especially Jonathan oh My and like prophecies, whole cult groups springing up just off of these weird doctrines, butterfly effects, like, oh dude, this would be so your jam. Now, you may not take it as proof and truth. You probably would take it as somebody's interpretation of these concepts. But but that's what it's supposed to be. It's good.
Speaker 3: It just took all of the time travel theories and put them together like they all have the John teed or device that is like a briefcase that travel is a time travel machine and everything and the corporation or whatever it is that protects history. That could be. I actually think something like that might exist if time travel exists. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I tell you what I think exists, as far as like from a movie that pertains this. You've ever seen Ninja Assassin?
Speaker 3: Oh, I just scrolled by it last night.
Speaker 1: Okay, watch so long story short, and this ain't gonna ruin anything for you. There is an ancient school of assassins high up in the mountains, like behind a waterfall and like you can't see this place in bump fuck nowhere, Japan, right, And they take orphans and they train them from day one to become like the deadliest assassins and all weapons, all manners of how to blend, since they teach them how to smell like wolves. A whole nine long story short, dude breaks away. There's a big fight over it all, but I'm and they still are out for hire this day. And if you ever receive an envelope with Black Sand in it, it's the Black Sands School of Assassins, and like that's your ass, that's them letting you know that, like the hunt is on and anywhere between the moment you open that envelope till a year from now, it's happening. It's going down. I believe schools like that, maybe not in Japan with these as, but schools like that really exist all over the world for sure.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I've been going down. I mean, we talked about it a little bit earlier, but is all the UFO stuff that's going on, because they're really ramping up that. But I they've admitted to having off world technology, which really only means that it was technology that wasn't developed on Earth. They could have developed it in a space station, but where did they get it in nineteen forty seven?
Speaker 2: Well, some people would also suggest that just because it's off world. I mean, if you look at and I'm not gonna go full on flat Earth here, but if you look at some of the flat Earth maps about how there's extra terrace, right, all these extra lands that you know, maybe are similar to ours, so a little bit smaller, a little bit bigger, and they're all they're also all surrounded by some sort of ice wall or something along those lines. If that's the case, that would be extraterrestrial. It's extra terrain. That would be Who's to say that there aren't other If if that is real and we don't know, how how are we gonna know? Like what are we just gonna automatically assume that that's fake because we trust NASA, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's like assuming space is real shout out to the flat Earth biblical people that believe the firmament is more of a snow globe. I don't haven't forgot y'all.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, some people, as I said earlier, think that space could be possibly fake and hypothetically gay as well.
Speaker 1: Son just be a.
Speaker 3: Part of the simulation, because as we know, the universe is constantly expanding, and we're constantly like the Hubble telescope is going further and further, and drone or drones or whatever you want to call him spacecraft are going further and further and discovering more and more. But that could just be the simulation rendering more of the map as we go along.
Speaker 1: Is the people finding cheat codes and just random shit that's not is supposed to be here is here? Like Grandft Auto homeboy put out the cell phone and all of a sudden he's got a fully automatic exploding bullets shotgun that like he just cell phoned in. We got shit like that going on.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's entirely possible. And now the more I get into a lot of the you know, specific topics on meta and stuff like that, dude, the world is getting crazier and crazier to me, especially whenever I hear certain stories and and and honestly, even like the experiences that I experience, Like, dude, what are synchronicities? Why are we constantly seeing these things? It's like little tiny deja vus, almost not exactly a little remembering, but it's like it weirdly syncs up with whatever is going on in your life? Is that ud always been there long?
Speaker 3: Because a girl a girl made a TikTok telling a story about she. It wasn't deja vu? And it doesn't wasn't dajab? What is it revae or something? Which is I remember this or I remember this from a dream. But she was like making dinner with somebody, and all of a sudden, she just felt like she had been there before, and she felt like she had been dropped back into her body, kind of like when you wake up out of a dream. And she had two thoughts, One was what am I doing back here? And I've got to do it right this time? And that goes along with a movie called The Discovery with Robert Redford and Jason Siegel, where Robert Redford's a scientist where he makes a discovery and he discovers a way to measure on a quantum level the soul leaving the body at the time of death, and that basically, since something leaves and goes somewhere, everybody's thinking that, you know, either heaven's reel or an afterlife's real, and people just start offing themselves.
Speaker 1: Oh I remember that mounts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then what they finally discover is that it's part of this simulation, and it's your consciousness leaving this current reality going back to a previous portion or a separate timeline or in the multiverse, and you get to go back to a pivotal point in your life line and make a different choice.
Speaker 2: Dude, see what I'm saying, Like, I know that that might be you call it science fiction or whatever, who's to say, But I do want to tell this story since we are kind of on this topic. My mom just told me this like a couple hours ago, and she knows that I'm into all this kind of deja vu and synchronicity and dreams and stuff like that. Well, a couple of weeks ago, my mom had a like a very very vivid dream. She just told me this. She goes, I had a super vivid dream where I was in the water and I was swimming with dolphins, and I remember she was like, she was like, I remember we were outside of a ship and I was looking up. And right at the moment that I was looking up at the ship from the water, she goes, I saw like a bunch of people with like these paper like chef hats on, right, And she she remembers having the thought in the dream, why would you want to be up there like taking some little culinary school or something like that, you could be down here swimming with dolphins. That was just like a thought that she had in her mind, but she remembered it specifically from this dream. Cut too. Now she had known that she's going to be going on this cruise. Who's to say that that was just her brain's way of saying, look, this is a possible thing that maybe you think is going to happen on this cruise. Well, cut to the time that she's actually on the cruise. She got they just got off earlier today. The time she's actually on the cruise, they're outside of the boat swimming with dolphins. Right, not that crazy, I mean, she set up a what do they call excursion, right, she set up a little excursion. They were out there swimming with dolphins. Dude, she's swimming with dolphins. She looks up and this is in real life. She looks up there are all these people and chef hats, and she has the same exact thought, why would you be up there? And then it clicked in her mind, holy shit, I just had this dream. Like she goes like, exactly, okay, deja revae. Then, but that's what she was saying. I guess my dad looked over at her whenever, you know, she had come to that realization, and she had like this super like shook ass like look on her face, right, and my Dad's like, what's wrong? And she goes, I dreamed this. I dream this exact thing, Like, what is that? What is that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Dajav I'd never heard of that one.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I only briefly looked up because she said that word, and I didn't know what that word meant. So it's remembering something that or you've done this before because you've dreamt this, you've dreamt this moment. But it's so common that there's a word for it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that think about it in a physical world that we that we all think that this is just a physical reality, there's nothing really special about it. Whatever, How do you factor that in? Like, how does that get factored in? You know, because that's something that's not a one off kind of thing, like you said that, that's they created a whole word for it because people were having that. I mean, is this a psychic vision or some shit are we talking about? Like Jacob, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: But where are they coming from?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So is this more and I'm not saying and that your mother this was some sort of prophetic message from God? I don't know. Possibly, I'm not here to judge or interpret, but that could also be akin to what we look at as prophecy. Right, somebody gets it, has a dream, they get a word from the higher side, the higher self, God, their deity of choice, whatever the case may be, and they wake up and they write this dream down it comes true two hundred years later. What do you call that? I don't know now prophecy? I think where that division line actually is and we looked this up before, is that the person who said it or wrote it actually isn't alive to see it come through to fruition that I guess would be the difference between this and that. So what do you call this? This is a new word, by the way, you're blowing mindody eyes. Okay, premonition but specifically from a dream. That's deja revae.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go check with her real quick. She's right in the next room. She looked up the exact word.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a show.
Speaker 2: It wasn't PM. She's not going to be about that. But it wasn't premonition. That's what I thought it was. But let me go check.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back for it. Bro. But you ask her to come on, let's get let's get mama. Mama cult up on here man, absolutely bro Okay. So also, all right, this is kind of while we're waiting on him. Last time that we spoke to you, the cork war was going strong. Is it still going strong?
Speaker 3: Oh it's gonna get revamped.
Speaker 1: Okay. See, have you like wiped the board down and started over? Yep? Oh like all the way. Hard reset, Oh, hard reset.
Speaker 3: But I've got everything in envelopes and folders, and I've got a book, a bunch of pictures of how everything was and I want to make it less convoluted, and I want to differentiate between fiction, which would be the movies or or what do you call that when they foreshadow what's actually gonna happen. H predictive programming stuff. Yeah, and then have a different area or a different color scheme for actual factual information and events like the World Trades air bombing in nineteen ninety four that was perpetrated by the FBI, all sorts of actual conspiracies, and then weird time travel possible conspiracies.
Speaker 2: So I went and asked her. She's not about to come on here, she's like her night club.
Speaker 3: You do have a guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I decided to bring the boog on the show here because he wanted to run in here. But it's not it's not it's not a premonition. She said. What what she looked up was more precognition or like precognizance or something like that. But I mean, that is a Claire is Claire cognizance, So maybe that leaning more towards the psychic kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I have no idea. I honestly, this is the first time I've ever really thought about that. I mean, not like in my life I've thought about like, yeah, you have a dream, then that shit comes true later and it's like reverse deja vu. I think I've had that happen once or twice in my life, but I guess because I don't dream. This is such a foreign concept to me these days. So I don't know, honestly.
Speaker 3: But you dream, you just don't remember. If you didn't dream, you would go insane.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I've actually had studies done. The VA actually had to do a sleep study on me at one point in time. Liked when I'm out, I'm like in a cold.
Speaker 3: Your brain actually shuts down and there's no brain activity.
Speaker 1: Big dog. When I'm asleep, I am asleep, I think. Although I say this, though, I did have a dream one time in the past five years that I can remember, and that was the night after Jonathan hypnotized me and I had a past life regression. So I'm not saying that the brain isn't capable of doing these things. My brain just is definitely like, hey, we get a break, we're gonna we're gonna take it easy for about five hours. That's about all to sleep. I gives about five hours a night, right so my brain is like, hey, big dog, when we unplug, we unfucking plug it.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's actually the reason why, you know, Dolores Cannon and I even suggest that whenever you are getting hypnotized and going to a past life that you should be sober. Is because the thing is is that the reason why a lot of people are not saying this is your Jacob, but just in general, the reason why a lot of people don't dream at night is because they smoke weed before we go to sleep. I do you know, because I fall asleep like a fucking rock dude, if I if I smoke, and that's really the only time I ever even smoke is just to you know, relax the last hour of the night and then go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that weird because when we were in high school, we always it was like weed was to get fucked up, And now it's like I want to go to Betty Buys, right right, I.
Speaker 1: Think it might be hereditary. Dude. My dad's the same way. He doesn't dream either.
Speaker 2: Well. The thing is is that what we does is that it takes away your uh, your rap your re em sleep, so your rapid eye movement sleep, which is what happens whenever you're dreaming, right, your eyes are.
Speaker 3: All looking around alcohol too, Except alcohol is a little bit different because you never actually get into REM sleep. We just makes you skip sleep.
Speaker 1: Is that true? Because I'll tell you this, man, back when I was a drinker, some of the best long winter naps I ever had in my life, where whenever I was completely blitzed. Is that true? You don't get good sleep after you, like if you.
Speaker 3: Does some sort of hindrance to your sleep rhythms, is what I've what I've heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a circadian rhythm that it throws off. So it's unnatural. It's not to say that you're not going to get a good sleep. I mean I still get a great sleep every night, and and you know, I smoke before I go to sleep, you know, every night. It's just that it doesn't allow you to get into that REM cycle that allows you to dream. And so even if you do get into the REM cycle and you do dream a little bit, if you're high, or if you're going to sleep drunk or whatever, you're less likely to wake up remembering that dream.
Speaker 1: I got you now, Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyway, look, I wanted to get into this. I thought that this was interesting, especially now that it's been a couple of months since your boy, Thomas Matthew Crooks decided to be a crook. He all right, So first off, he has a whole Wikipedia page, and then I want to kind of compare and contrast what a lot of other people are saying in regards to this whole Wikipedia article. So just to kind of get a better understanding of him. If you're the person that actually believes that this was the gentleman who decided to take a shot, unless there was multiple shooters, but let's just go along with this story that it absolutely.
Speaker 1: Was him, Okay.
Speaker 2: It says first the reason I even wanted to search this is because I wanted to see what his birthday was, to see if it was any kind of you know, weird numerology or whatever. No doubt not really. Born September twentieth, two thousand and three. It says that he was an American man who had tempted to assassinate former US President Donald Trump, who at the time was the presumptive Republican Party nominee for the twenty twenty four presidential election. On July thirteenth, twenty twenty four, at a rally near Butler, PA, crooks shot at Trump with an AR fifteen style rifle from a nearby rooftop with while Trump was giving a speech. Crooks hit Trump's ear with a shot and killed one attendee, while critically injuring two others before being killed by a Secret Service counter sniper team. His motive remains unknown. The FBI is investigating the case. Sure they are. You know, it's like, who's like monitoring the irs kind of thing. It's like, okay, but anyway, it says, Evidence on his political views remaining inconclusive. In January twenty twenty one, he donated fifteen dollars to a voter turnout group with a Democratic platform. When he reached the voting age of eighteen, in September of twenty twenty one, he registered to vote in Pennsylvania as a member of the Republican Party and remained registered as a Republican until his death. Allegedly, However, this is where it starts getting interesting whenever you start getting into his early life, because I was curious, was this guy on SSR Rise, was he, you know, bullied in school or anything. He definitely looks like a fucking dork. I mean, look at that fauxhead son.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's a five hit. What you talking?
Speaker 2: He's screaming out, Hey, you guys. You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: You remember seeing that video of of his little classmates in him and it wasn't like he was mister popularity by any means, but it didn't look like he was getting shit on NonStop. But then you heard different reports from high school classmates. Some said yay to that, some said nay to that.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, that story starts to clear up a lot here. And and also remember that was a that's a commercial. Nobody's gonna be bullying somebody in the middle of a commercial.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I mean in a video he made with his classmates that like went on YouTube and he said, h yeah, and I'm a homosexual. He was like joking around with them, and it was like a whole thing that his classmates were So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So anyway. He was born in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, south of Pittsburgh. A local politician said Crooks's neighborhood is middle class, maybe upper middle class. Both of Crooks's parents are licensed professional counselors. How about that.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's why it went fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: It's in charge of the asylum.
Speaker 2: Right. Recollections about him, including information about his life and personality very considerably, says he attended Bethel Park High School and was an above average student academically. He joined the National Technical Honor Society in twenty twenty one while a junior in high school. In twenty twenty two, he graduated with high honors and won a five hundred dollars quote unquote star reward from the National Math and Science Initiative. Probably how he was able to get in the Black Rock commercial, you know, That's what I would suggest anyway. Classmates and school officials characterized him as being quiet. Classmates said that he was often bullied for various reasons, including his quiet demeanor, body odor, as well as for wearing camouflage, hunting outfits and surgical masks to school. So he was Probably he.
Speaker 3: Was a senior in twenty twenty, wasn't.
Speaker 2: He twenty twenty two? Twenty twenty two, it said he graduated with high honors, So twenty twenty one he was a junior.
Speaker 3: Or so he would have been. In My point is that he would have been in high school during twenty twenty when the whole COVID thing, So it's really not that weird that he was wearing a surgical mask.
Speaker 2: Well, people are just making fun of him. I mean, who's to say, you know, because there was still a lot of people that were still wearing masks in twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two, But it's saying right here in twenty twenty two, probably was whenever he was still wearing the mask, and there's probably a bunch of people making fun of him. We do it all the.
Speaker 1: Time, right, Yeah, that's true. The fact he was in school during COVID's like his classmates saying that he wore a mask, that makes that wouldn't be relevant, But the fact that they made a special mention of it at least indicates, or is at least intended to indicate, that there was something more about there. Maybe he was one of these people that wore a mask after it was like no longer deemed necessary. But also I don't want to like add on to the bullying, but also fuck this piece of shit. So like, yo, he looks stinky, don't he? He looks like the fuck.
Speaker 3: He looks like he would be the smally kid in class.
Speaker 1: He looks like the kid that'd be like scratching the crack his ass and then like low key trying to sniff it even though all of us just wash your filthy shit like you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't look like he was very socially epped.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, definitely looks unhygienic. But anyway, it says according to the school district, there are no detailed records of disciplinary incidents, including bullying and threats with crooks involved. The school district concluded in quotes, the assailant was known as a quiet, bright young man who generally got along with his teachers and classmates. Now, keep keep in mind, that's the school district saying that. That's not students, that's not the teachers, you know.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, Jonathan, how close were you with your school board district manager?
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I ever met him.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy if something was to happen to some kid that you graduated with, you're just like, whoa he did what? And some school board members like, well, he was a bright kid. What dude, well are you speaking on it? You know?
Speaker 2: And it says that he enjoyed playing chess and video games and was learning computer programming. He attended a computer technology program at the Steel Center for Career and Technical Education in Clareton, Pennsylvania. Some students and graduates from Bethel Park High School alleged that he tried out for the school's rifle team but failed to make the team because of his poor aim. There you go, that's what you were saying. The Bethel Park School District said that there is no record of Crooks trying out for the team. He earned an associate degree in engineering science from the Community College of Allegheny County in Pittsburgh, graduating two months before the shooting. He was employed as a dietary aid in a nursing home at the time of the shooting. According to the nursing home, which is less than a mile away from where he lived, he had passed it back crownd check and he quote unquote performed his job without concern. He had been accepted into both the University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh and Robert Morris University in Moon Township, Pennsylvania. So all right, So then it gets into Oh here we go. He had no known criminal record and no known mental health problems. He had a membership at a local shooting club for at least a year. So this is the Wikipedia, which we like to call Wickedpedia because it's usually always extremely watered down, and there's some Oh my god, that is a horrific picture of this young man.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 2: He looking up in this picture, though, isn't he?
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what I'm saying, Like I understand that, like not everybody is born with like great looks and good genetics, and like, okay, fine, I'm not trying to like pick on those things. But also, like there had to be better photos. Oh yeah, him being a nerd is without any doubt, right, but like there had to be a better picture that the family could have offered up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there had to have bess a public photo that somebody found.
Speaker 2: It could have been something on MySpace for all we know.
Speaker 1: You know what I Meanstard, I mean, he's wearing a patriotic shirt in that picture. This kid, this hitting the assassin, you know what I mean. This is a kid in middle school. It's got a bright future ahead of him. He's got hopes and dreams. So when did that that little nerdy kid all of a sudden deside I have a really really cool idea.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I mean, Eventually people get bullied and bullied and bullied, and usually something happens as a result of that. Well, maybe that person would take a good approach and say, you know what, I'm gonna start taking better care of myself. I'm gonna shower regularly, maybe I'll hit the gym, maybe I'll start eating better, and I'm you know, maybe I'll get some fucking proactive face washing, get rid of all this fucking acnium face whatever. Right. I know I went through acne phases as a kid too, so I get that. But you know, you can you can go one of two ways with that. You can you can use it as fuel to be better and to try and succeed, or you can take it that other way. And uh so, anyway, I just want to read this part. It says a senior congressional source who was directly informed about the attempted assassination of the former President Donald Trump, informed News News Nation that Thomas Matthew Crooks has been diagnosed with quote unquote major depressive order. Now, that's very different from what Wikipedia was saying. It says it is unclear if Crooks was on any medications or if he was seeing a therapist for the depressive order. Well what do you need a therapist for if both your parents are counselors?
Speaker 1: Right, So you're saying depressive depressive disorder?
Speaker 2: That's what I said. Did I not say that?
Speaker 1: You said depressive order?
Speaker 2: Is that even a thing?
Speaker 1: No? But when you said it the first time, I was like, you correctly, Okay, I do that all the time. No, no, No, I wasn't trying to like shit on you. I was making sure what and't type that way? I'm like, hold on, what the fuck is a depressive order? Then you said it again. I was like, wait, what the fuck am I reading right now? So, okay, depressive disorder?
Speaker 2: That's on me? My bad. I'm a little slow sometimes, not this guy slow, but you know, at least some level of it. It says. Former class classmates have come forward claiming the twenty year old was a loaner who was bullied by his peers. These those those other kids would always say, hey, look at the school shooter over there.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean he fits the he fits if the shoe fits, you know what I mean. Yeah, it said that they would tease him about his poor hygiene and his body uder and he was an easy target. So I kind of just wanted to throw that out there because, all right, let's say he had some major depressive issues. Well, his parents are both counselors. He did stink, he was he was a bit of a loaner. And they may.
Speaker 1: Have in the school shooter. That's fucking great.
Speaker 2: They may have Babe Ruth that motherfucker and called their shot, and they may have been I mean speaking of premonition here.
Speaker 1: Right in the business, we call that foreshadowing with the Count Kula quote. Dude, I mean.
Speaker 3: Shit, all right, So since you said called their shot and mentioned Babe Ruth, I got something for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, go for it. I'm currently wearing I'm currently wearing my PF flyers. So hit me with a dog.
Speaker 3: Ah. How'd you find a pair of those, dude?
Speaker 1: I I shit you not? Seventy dollars awesome? Copped a pair, dude. They're back online. The Postropedic Foundation is what PF stands for. They just released their Sandlot edition again. Brother seventy dollars. It's worth it. I promise they're comfortable as hell too. But anyway, tell me some babe ruth shit.
Speaker 3: A few weeks ago, I guess Donald Trump made that claim that he and Willie Brown had some sort of incident with a helicopter. You remember that, Like the helicopter either had to make an emergency landing or something. But it was a story, and then they said it with CNN and the New York Times said it was fake news. On August tenth, mister Donald Trump or the real Donald Trump, made a tweet and he's calling out the New York Times saying that they're fake news about he and Willie Brown and the helicopter ride. There is also a story in quotes on the tweet. Willie and Me end quotes, why can't the radical left blah blah blah blah blah, And then he does his Trump thing and talks. But that got me since he put that in quotes and capitalized that Willy and me, I'm like, I gotta find this story. Maybe he's referencing something. I could find no story on Donald Trump and William Brown in a helicopter except for people calling it fake news and other people saying it wasn't. But there is a book called Willie and Me by Dan Gutman about a young boy who time travels back to nineteen fifty five. Of course, where what's his name Thomas? I can't remember. Not Robert Thomas, but whoever it was that did the shot heard around the world during a game he had ait But not lou Garrick. No, it's in your swe something Robert or Thomas. It's not Rob Tomas anyway, anyway, it's something like that. But the fact that he may have referenced another book about time travel where a young boy goes back in time to nineteen fifty five, it kind of too is.
Speaker 1: Too much, Maddie. Where do you even find that Bobby Thomson sent it to Bobby Thompson?
Speaker 2: Is it says? Perhaps no home run in base in the baseball canon looms larger than the Bobby Thompson's shot herd around the world on October third, nineteen fifty one.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Whatever, dude, It's always what is with all of these connections to time travel?
Speaker 3: Well, why would he put that? In quotes a story called Willie and Me? And there's no story about Donald Trump and Willie Brown called Willy and Me. But there is this book about time.
Speaker 1: Travel, and I mean, I don't know the context of the conversation. Is there any other Willie he may have been referring to.
Speaker 3: The only other thing look up Willy and Me. The only other thing that comes up is a movie about Willie Nelson. And I don't think that's what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: I wish that's what he was talking about. I would love to hear some story of story from Donnie t back in the day of him and Willie Nelson burning it down. That would be worth a fucking podcast.
Speaker 3: Well he never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, money is his party.
Speaker 3: The other thing is, like we were talking about alcohol affecting your dreams earlier. Donald Trump's never drank alcohol. But in every time travel movie there at least is one part where it's centered around alcohol. Back to the future, the doc drinks a one shot of whiskey and passes out the bad guys, the thugs. They spiked the the punch with early times whiskey. There's Miller Lite or Miller Genuine draft throughout the movie. Maybe they were just sponsored by the Miller company. And then in well, hot Tub Time Machine. There's tons of alcohol in Predestination. They meet at a bar, they're drinking heavily. That all of these movies are centered around alcohol in some way, and the person time traveling or wants to control time travel is never drinking. And Donald Trump has never drank alcohol.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I gotta throw a weird spin into this. So there is a guess that that I've had on this show a few times. His name is Johnny Vincento. And this is where it gets really fucking strange, Like this is wild. He he's a scientist, and he doesn't like what he doesn't like talking to Jacob, not Jacob specifically, but he just wants to only, you know, have the conversation with me. So every conversation that he's ever been on this show has only been with me. He's kind of a weird guy.
Speaker 1: But let's I've never even met him to rub him the wrong way, so like, I don't know, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not anything specific to you. It's just I guess he's just comfortable with me or whatever. But anyway, he talks about how he may have solved the riddle as far as traversing time and what he said. He says that if you get into a meditative state, before you get into a meditative state, you would take just a few shots of hard liquor, that would and then you get into a meditation and you're able to like time travel like this is something that he says.
Speaker 3: It's a theory that goes along with astral projection and what is it where you.
Speaker 1: And I now see why he doesn't want me on the show when he talks to you. Okay, I fully fully understand now because I would ask him very basic logical questions and I have a feeling that would throw off the vibe. Well, look, well, I.
Speaker 3: May be made in nineteen eighty one called Somewhere in Time with Reeves. What's his name? Christopher Reeves?
Speaker 2: Oh, Christopher Oh.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Keanu dude.
Speaker 3: No, very different person. But Christopher Reeves meta takes and gets into a meditative state and goes back in time. I think that's somewhat possible. Remote viewing is definitely possible. There have been studies on that. It's just that we don't fully understand it. I don't know what alcohol I mean when I drink heavily, I feel like I've time traveled if I wake up.
Speaker 2: But well, he's not saying that you want to. He's not saying that you want to get shit faced before you try in time travel. It's just a couple of shots just to give you that little buzz and I and I would suggest maybe the reason behind that hypothetically here, I'm not a big drinker, but I would suggest that maybe the reason behind that is so that you can get into like a more meditative, relaxed state of mind during that session. And so some people have a hard time getting into like the meditative state, like some people like I know that whenever I first started learning how to meditate, it took me forever to get into a meditative state. I would do everything that I possibly could. I would turn on, you know, the meditation music. I would try and sit in the lotus position, and I just couldn't, like turn my mind off. And so one way to turn your mind off would be to dull it out by taking a couple of shots and just get you there, because you gotta think about it, like it all depends on the way that you look at the world. And I know that sounds like a crazy statement. I'm the crazy person, So it just matches, right. But if you're somebody who thinks that everything that we live in, like this reality is some sort of I don't like using the term mental projection. I don't really even like using the term simulation because I think that that waters down the special significance of it. But I think that this reality is not what we think it is if it is indeed mental. And this is what I learned by reading the Kabalian the seven Normatic Principles. They believe that the All, which is what they call God or the universe or whatever they call it, the All. They believe even that book, either three Initiates or you know, said one guy, they believe that the universe is mental or that the all is mental, meaning that like every single thing that happens to you is a mental thing that is going on. Like And if that's the case and you're trying to time travel, you would suggest that maybe the best way to be able to do that would be from meditation. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I wish you would look into that dude, not the three initiates, but the guy who allegedly wrote the book. He is fascinating. I honestly think that you would like it. Not to call it a fraud or a fake. Nothing of that, I promise you genuinely. The schools that he learned from I think you would find fascinating.
Speaker 2: Bro oh dude, all the mystery schools, like the secret mystery schools are absolutely a real thing. I mean that look at secret societies, like if they're secret societies, there has to be secret mystery schools. And also remember that like this, he didn't come up with the seven Hermetic principles. That's been around for a lot longer than the nineteen hundreds and so, but maybe you know, this is like a like an advanced version of it, maybe a more evolved version of it. This one gets more into the universe and the mental state of mind and the spirit and stuff like that. Not that hermeticism didn't go into that, but this is more along the lines of like the metaphysical, which you know, way back in the day they weren't talking about specifically like metaphysics, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could also understand as far as you hypnotize me once upon a time, right, and you it's best to be sober when you go into a hypnosis because you don't want to chalk up whatever experiences you had to. Oh, well, that's just because I was a little buzzed. Oh that's because I was high. Oh that's because I took a little something beforehand. You don't want to do it. You want it to be a real profound experience. However, having that happen the first time, I could see how maybe a couple of shots, or maybe a hit offf of a joint or something like that could lower your ego, so to speak, and help you break through faster once you know what you're doing and with experience. But I would also say that varies person to person, Like for myself, I know that one shot can never just be one shot for me. So that wouldn't do that, and it would not lead to me meditating. It would lead to me time traveling. In another regard, which I'm gonna be honest, that's the only way I've ever been able to time travel is with the aid of old liquor. Most famously, the time I got introduced to vod kila and may or may not have been sing out of Tijuana. That that time travel I know about. But to that point, it's best if I don't go to that portal, you know what I mean. But certain people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely what if we were to take a an advanced approach to this hypnotism? Okay, maybe so. Dolores Cannon had always stated that she she believed that, you know, her, her teachings would evolve into something greater. And you know she just you know, I mean, it started to evolve as she got older, but she was an elderly lady. Dude, it wasn't going to evolve with her. It started with her. That's all we really needed. And and so I always looked at that as like challenge accepted. How could I possibly evolve this thing? And now I have said in the past that I don't want anybody taking any kind of drugs or alcohol or anything that would be able to throw you off. But the reason behind that is is because I do want it to be a profound experience that you know that it's not just this, it's not just that. However, if we take it a different, different approach to it, Jacob, correct me if I'm wrong. You are now podcasting full time. Therefore you're kind of your own boss.
Speaker 1: I know where you're going with this, and I don't know if I want to partake of DMT before a hit no session.
Speaker 2: How fucking sweet would that be?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: The only reason why I'm saying no to this, and it's not because I don't trust you as a hypno therapist to guide me through through whatever waters we would find ourselves in.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's not it's not just DMT, it's four aco DMT. It's it's like mushrooms mixed with DMT.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt. The only reason why I'm saying that I'm I'm leery of that is because the hypno session itself is fascinating enough, and I don't know if I will be able to be present of mind, like aside from the foreaco, to actually do the hypno and like walk through those steps that I don't know I might put. I'm putting a.
Speaker 2: Possible one, but I might not even have to induce you. That's the thing is that you're already gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Interesting just go into that dimension.
Speaker 2: Right right, and I would just be asking you questions, what do you look like? What is your surroundings, what are you experiencing? What are your hopes and dreams? And you know, one question that I always like to ask of people whenever they're in a in a hypnosis, and I do it almost every single time, but just because of I'm so curious, I always want to ask them what are your spiritual beliefs or do you have any religious beliefs? Because at that time, dude, that's like getting somebody to ask. It's like the whole notion as to what happens whenever you're in a lucid dream. If you ask somebody in one of those lucid dreams what time it is, and they always act really really fucking weird. I experienced this myself. I was over at my sister's house in this lucid dream. I asked my sister. I was like, Hey, what time is it? And she goes, oh, I don't know. Just ask Mattie, which is her daughter. So I go over and I asked Mattie. I said, hey, what time is it, Maddie? And she's like, oh, I don't know. Ask Anna, which is like the youngest, like she's like five, and she's she doesn't even know how to read time yet, you know what I mean. And I'm like, why is it? Why is nobody telling me what time it is? And I could literally I could look at this at the at the oven, and I could see that the time was on there. I knew what time it was. I don't remember what it was, but I couldn't get them to tell me what time it was. And supposedly that's kind of the matrix starting to unfold in trying to get somebody to tell you what time it is in one of those lucid dreams, which is strange that that's kind of a look.
Speaker 3: Right, to find a clock in lucid dreams. I've tried to figure out stuff like that. If it's because time doesn't exist in a dream, Yeah, a dream can literally the what you experience in the dream could be like a full week, but it's only seven seconds in our reality. Like you're the rem sleep where your eyes were moving back and forth, that was only lasted for like seven seconds, but you experienced a week long of information.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I mean you couple that with the fact that you know, the average human person has like sixty thousand thoughts in a day. There's not even sixty thousand seconds in a day, you know what I'm saying, How are you having that many thoughts? And that's because, like, dude, time is very, very different whenever it comes to the mind, and especially whenever it's a dude. Well yeah, dude, yeah for sure. But uh, where I was getting with that was is that, like, if I was to hypnotize you give you a little bit of four aco or maybe just regular old mushrooms. I wonder if not only not only would it be a lot more graphic and a lot more cool and everything like that. I wonder what kind of psychic level shit that we can do. You know what I'm saying, Maybe you might be able to just start fucking levitating, or might you might be able to, you know, have some kind of telekinetic powers and just start lifting me up off the couch or something crazy. You know what I'm saying. I don't know. I don't know if it's ever been done.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying no, I'm putting, I'm putting a p on it. I'm putting I'm putting it possible. Well, well I have to, We'll have to.
Speaker 2: Worst thing that the worst thing that could happen. The worst thing that could happen is that you end up having a fucking great trip and it doesn't work, but hey, you still get a trip out of it.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a very good point. I mean, there really is no downside when you look at it like that. Fair enough, Maddie.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done psychedelics?
Speaker 3: Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Like?
Speaker 2: What realm are we jumping into?
Speaker 3: I think it has a lot to do with your own subconscious, in your own ego, your predisposed thoughts or perceptions. But d MT is the one that I don't understand and I'm afraid of, not afraid.
Speaker 2: But hesitant.
Speaker 3: Yeah. There's actually a university, I can't remember which one that's doing a study on DMT where they're microdosing people and they're mapping out that dimension, which i've heard of. The fact that everybody, or at least a large percentage of people have the same exact hallucination means it's no longer a hallucination, which means it's an actual thing that's out there that we can't perceive without this chemical. So it's always there. And when you come out of a DMT, like a a large DMT trip for days, you're seeing those trails of what looks like is a tracing on top of reality. It's like things happening that aren't happening but you can you can perceive them now because you get too much of this chemical still in your system.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that could be dangerous if you're driving and you see shit that ain't there.
Speaker 3: Well it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not that it's discernible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Just like in the back of your mind, like it feels like somebody put a tracing of this dimension over reality.
Speaker 2: I love that you said that. That's exactly my experience on this for Eco DMT, because whenever I come out of that, I noticed that there are certain like different kind of renderings to this matrix or reality, whatever you want to call it. And maybe, to be honest, I think, like I think this is probably why I'm so much into the Woo Woo is because of what I experience on the four Eco and on the mushrooms and stuff like that, because you'll notice that there almost seems to be some kind of like I hate to sound like kind of lame whenever I say this, but almost like light dimensions, like dimensions of different light projections on top of this reality.
Speaker 3: You can you know, taste color and everything like that. But mushrooms, I think just obscure. You know, you're actually a perception of reality. But with enough, I mean, it could be like Peyote, it could be like all the other Native American tribal religious stuff that they would have to go on vision quest for and find the answers. And I think it just makes you more open to finding meaning in these and you're subconscious or what have you. But with acid, that's a whole different thing all into itself because you become more personally I don't know, easily manipulated.
Speaker 1: See I will never ever touch it in my life because I can't trust the source. I feel like I missed the gap of generation where like you had no doubts at least if somebody gave you this tab like it was gonna be at least something that wasn't gonna kill you. And I can't say for certain that statement anymore. So I know the lad that's making the LSD and like I know, it's been, it's cleared hot, and it's good to go. We could add that talk, but it's kind of like cocaine, Like I'm never gonna buy coke off the street ever in my life because there's no See my phone agrees that's a good idea. I'm because I can't trust that it's not cut with something that will end my life because I was trying to have a good time, you know what I mean. It's not worth it to me, dude.
Speaker 3: But then you gotta consider a quantum immortality. Do you actually die or do you just go back to another point in your lifeline or do you go into another lifeline or do you just cease to exist?
Speaker 1: I have my own beliefs on that one. Once I die, I know where I go. I'm in my travel arrangements a long time ago. But that's just Jacob, That's just me.
Speaker 3: But what if it doesn't mean that, like the simulation theory or at least the metaphysical multiverse portion of it, doesn't go against Christianity.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't disagree with the multiverse or multi dimensional or extraterrestrial life or any I don't disagree with any of those things. I believe that all of those are happening at the exact same time, and that the God that I worship, or the Creator or the code writer to certain people, either way you want to call it or paint that, I believe that that being is smart enough and capable enough to make all of these things happen on top of each other. And the bitch of it is, the only way existence can work is if we have all of this extra shit happening, because it's like a Grandfather clock. There are so many gears and cogs inside of that thing that we can't see, but without them, the clock won't work. Is it overcomplicated? Yes? Is it over engineered? Yes? Does it literally have to be? Yes? And I believe that for whatever reason, the catch twenty two of existence is that for every high, there's got to be a low. For every peak, there's a valley. For every good, there's an evil. There's a harmonious balance that, whether we like it or not, has to exist with all these layers of infinity topped all over each other, because that's the only way that this equilibrium that we found can even work.
Speaker 3: Well. The thing that kind of messes me up is there's an interview with Bob Lazaar, Yeah, where he's talking about the confidence or classified documents or classified file about religion, and it's a massive book and he's spread through it, I guess, and they how they kept referring to human beings is as containers. That's all that they would refer to humans as its containers, and he never expounds on containers of what or what what for? Like why that that portion of it messes me up because are we just containers like for the uh Man Now I'm drawing a blank on names all the time. But in the Book of Enoch with the different in Naki gods that came down and they inhabited other bodies in order to prolong their life cycle.
Speaker 1: Depending on who you for that maybe depending on who you ask, those Anonachi gods may have led to the prophet you could praise be under his name, praise that led to the creation of white people, Like it really depends on which school of thought you come from. Nation of Islam. I'm sure as hell believes that, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I mean, it's all of for speculation. But Jacob, I kind of did want to get your opinion on this, and just hypothetically speaking, if if you weren't and I don't mean this in any kind of wrongful way, but if you weren't raised religiously and you were looking at this just from your own perspective and not not you know, suggestible from religion. Whenever we're talking about like you know, these different dimensions of reality or aliens and stuff like that. Are there different thought processes that then go into your mind, Like whenever you see aliens or somebody's talking about multiple dimensions or something like that, do you have two thoughts the one that says, well, this is what the book says, but do you have another thought that says it could also be this conjured from my own mind?
Speaker 1: So okay, So going off of like, let's say I was never born into a Christian household. I grew up in some village and not like third world country off the beaten path countryside of High Germany. You know what I mean, We grew up in a non religious household. Just kind of whatever about whatever? Right? I mean?
Speaker 2: You could have grown up in my childhood and that could be, okay, your experience fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 1: When I would look at aliens or interdimensional beings or the glowing orbs that seem to be sentient or whatever, all of these things, my just being me, my logical brain would definitely believe in some sort of a creator or group of creators or creative force or something to that realm. Because this is way too intricate to not be by intelligent design, there's no way all this shit accidentally just poofed into existence, right, That's that's phallically laughable anyway, So that aside, how would I look at these beings. I would see them as potentially where the spawn of religion would come from. And I could absolutely understand that logical process of aliens visit ancient man and gives him the basics I'm not even talking about, like cranes and rigging, and like the basics of how to start a fucking fire, how to you know, not eat your own shit? Like I could see that being a sure the human beings take that run with it. We have evolution and the humans praise these beings as some sort of a deity, and now we know those to be gods. One thing leads to another, it spins off to the world's main religions. That process makes sense to me, sure.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess more so.
Speaker 3: You know, I talk about my dad a lot, but he was that he was a theology scholar. And I asked him, what if aliens just landed on the White House lawn and we all knew that they were real, now, what would that do to Christianity? And he said, well, it just means that we've got a larger mission field.
Speaker 1: Yep. He doesn't disprove the Bible to me even a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, but if man is made in God's image and they are different from us, whose image are they made in?
Speaker 1: May I postulate that we don't know what the image of God actually?
Speaker 3: Twic's what he said.
Speaker 1: I mean, look to that point. Does it mean two eyes and a forward facing head? Does it mean five fingers and toes? Does it mean a soul with conscious thought? And that's what he meant? This flesh suit? And even what the fuck he meant when he said his image? Did he mean our soul is made in his image? There's so many levels you could break that down, bro.
Speaker 2: Well, and then you could also go on like this is where I you know, I like to kind of veer off the path here, all right? It said that, you know, God made us in his image according to the Bible? Right, Well, what about the rest of the animals? What image were they made in?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What was he thinking whenever he created a fucking how with two stomachs? You know what I'm saying? What was he thinking whenever he created man's best friend the dog?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: I'm like, all these weird things a tree, Like, what was he thinking whenever he created the fucking my celial network of mushrooms underground that allow these these plants to communicate with each other?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: And what what thought did he have that he that he like conjured up the idea to even create that. That's I think that is some crazy shit, which it doesn't get into biblically.
Speaker 3: But was this his first attempt?
Speaker 1: Another great question? That's see, And I get a lot of shit for saying that. I don't believe the Bible's word for were boom boom boom. I think there's a lot of things open to interpretation, especially when you look at Genesis, the creation story. Could it have been boom boom boom exactly as it said? Possibly? Could that be the overarching story to answer the big questions without going into grave detail because we're humans and we can't understand the vast concepts of that type of quantum theories and shit. Very possibly, Well, before.
Speaker 2: You even go a little bit farther, I don't mean to cut you off, but before you can go a little bit farther into that, correct me if I'm wrong. Jesus was a Jew right, Yeah, correct, So King the Old the Old Testament were his actual beliefs, and if everybody in Christianity follows Jesus, then you would also have to follow his beliefs.
Speaker 1: Right, No, well, yes and no. He said that he did not come to remove the old laws. He came to fulfill them. And as Christians, right we are. He said, there is no more Jews and Gentiles. There is no more of that shit. There is either God's children or not God's children. You either accept his grace or you don't like. Whatever tribe you come from, whatever skin color you are, whatever class of society you were born into. That's gone. Now that you know.
Speaker 3: That's different theories on that, because we're going to get into Calvinists and Arminianism because predestination versus free will, and that's still a massive debate.
Speaker 1: I believe both are happening at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if he knows everything and has a plan for everything, and knows the outcome of everything, then that means he knows who's going to accept and who isn't. So it's still predestination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that he still gives us the free will to choose, even though he knows what we're about to choose.
Speaker 2: The illusion of free will created us.
Speaker 1: All right, So I have an example for this, and I've given this on the show before. It's been a while since I had the free will versus destiny debate. All right, let me ask you this, Maddie. Where where in this mix is the right and wrong or clear cut answer to the situation. Okay, A couple of years back, single dad, I have my five year or I'm sorry, with three year old son and my one year old daughter with me at home. Cool. I'm cooking on the stove. Now I turn because I gotta do something in the sink and I have to leave the stone the stove on. My three year old son is like by my side. He's watching how to cook. I'm teaching him young because we're in Louisiana and that's how we do things. So I turn and I tell him, listen, buddy, don't touch the stove.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, he's been burned before. He knows what fire does. He knows it's hot. Okay, it's not like this is the first time and it's a discovery thing. I tell him, buddy, don't touch the stove. It's hot. I gotta do this, but it's gonna burn. You. Do not touch the stove. Now I know what he's about to do, clearly.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 1: I'm fully aware. But but some lessons have to be learned the hard way, and that's just the bitch of it. Okay, Now he's already learned this lesson once before, So here's no misunderstandings as far as like, oh, you're a bad dad. You should know he knows the fire is cool. I turn, I do what I'm doing as soon as they do. I hear it. That's it. I know it. He's burned. It's all good. It's a little burn on the finger, No big deal, right, Okay, Now I pre knew what he was going to do, but I still gave him the free will to do it. Now, where's the clear cut on that? Was it destiny or do we have.
Speaker 3: Free weeper into it? Because then you've got the part and whole principle, because what you're talking about is sin versus not sinning. But with the part and whole principle, if you're dwelling on doing something you're not supposed to do in God's eyes, you've already committed that sin. So in a human aspect of it. Why not just do it if you're already guilty.
Speaker 1: Okay, now, let me throw an extra inch in the gears real quick. Unbeknownst to my son, before he touched the stove, my one year old daughter walked up behind him. He didn't know. Okay, when he touched the stove, he reared back elbows her in the face. Now she has a broken nose. Who did nothing wrong, wrong place, wrong time. Bad shit happens to good people. Where's the predestiny versus face versus whatever in this?
Speaker 3: Let's let's go with the oracle and the matrix. Had you not told him not to touch the stove, would he have even noticed the stove?
Speaker 1: He was literally standing next to me, cooking with me.
Speaker 3: He knew the stove was there, but would he have had the thought to touch it? And then he busted his sister.
Speaker 1: So let's put that to the road. The rules. He told us, hey, do these things. Don't do this stuff, And he told us what would happen if we did this stuff. He's giving us the free will to do what the hell we want with. He knows what we're going to do, because he literally made all this. He knows what's up. But he's still giving us the free will to make our choices so that when the time comes when we do have to stand in account for it, we have to stand on our choices.
Speaker 2: I'm about to blow some minds very quick, okay, for I think that it actually is both, because I think that it's called destiny called fate. I prefer destiny over fate I think is kind of fatal and not a good thing anyway.
Speaker 3: Is what you make?
Speaker 2: Right? Right? You know you'd like to see homos nakedated? I know, I just it made me think of that. But check it out, all right. So in any given situation, most people in their minds have two things, two possible things that they can do in any kind of situation, either A I'm gonna do this or B I'm gonna do that, whatever it is. At every single every single move that you make, you probably only have two choices in your mind. And usually depending on if you're in a good mood or a bad mood, that's how that will go. Like, if you're in a good mood, maybe you'll make the better choice. If you're in a bad mood, MA, fuck this whole day right yesterday, dude, yesterday was just from start to finish an absolute shit day for me. Yesterday well, with the exception of a show that we went on but which was awesome. By the way, definitely go check out the Nephelin Death Squad. We just made a guest appearance on there, talked about the Shroud of Turn which has been a little minute, but yeah, we just made some new homies over there. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: We did gel Like you guys have done a bunch of shows on the Shroud of Turnad.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we keep getting invited places to talk about and it's like, all right, I'm down to me.
Speaker 3: I listened to the one you did with the Tinfoil hat podcast where you talked about it the first time, I think, and I'm like, dude, to me, it's just an old cloth.
Speaker 1: So so hold on, you know that.
Speaker 3: I know there's so much more to it, but like I just I don't care.
Speaker 1: I get that, I get there, but it is. It is the most heavily uh studied and scrutinized artifact in history that we have, Like more so than all the tombs and all the mummies and all the everything. This artifact has been analyzed and reanalyzed and all it's insane, and it's still somehow debated. It's but all right, look, I care about these things.
Speaker 2: I do want to get back.
Speaker 3: It's but go ahead.
Speaker 2: I do want to get back to the shroud. But I wanted to finish out this thought first. So all right, Let's say you always have two possible outcomes, or two possible choices to any kind of decision that you're about to make in your mind. You're limited for the most part to those two choices. It's a very binary system. You know, you want to go red, you want to go blue, you want to go black, you want to go white. You're playing check checkers or chess, you're gonna go you know, black piece, white piece, whatever. Right, It always seems to be a very binary kind of system. And I would suggest that that is where destiny really plays into it. Or if you want to talk about maybe God's will or God's plan of whatever, you know you're going to be going through because if you're if you're looking at like a maze, for example, usually if you're an amaze, you're in one of those like corn mazes or you know whatever, those those weird what are those like a labyrinth kind of thing. I was thinking, like those those trap shit, what do they call it? Something like that anyway, But if you're in one of those, you can usually only go left or right or forward or backward right, and so you're very limited on your choice. So is that ages escape room? That's where I was trying to go. But whenever you have two choices, is it necessarily free will? If it's narrowed down to only two choices? And I'll take it even a step further here, all right, So what they've discovered at the quantum level is that you know, in all reality there's ones in zeros, but in the quantum, in the quantum realm, in the at the at a very tiny quantum perspective, it's not one or zero. It can be one and zero or zero and one, or zero and zero or one and one and all these different combinations of it. So maybe at the quantum realm, which I would will, I think it's an illusion of free will. It's basically what I'm trying to get to. And not not necessarily to say that like we're being controlled or or something like that. I just think that we have limited capabilities. You know, we talk about on here before it's like, all right, well we can only see one percent of the light spectrum. Okay, well that's definitely a thing. That means we can't see ninety nine percent of whatever the fuck is all around us, all the different light, all the different you know, all the different colors and everything.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I just think that this reality we're very limited as far as our capabilities physically go. I think physically, but I think the rest is mental and maybe even mentally we're a little bit limited as well.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, well, you also have all those stories of children seeing ghosts and stuff like that, like maybe they're more open to that realm.
Speaker 1: I personally believe that I had a demonic and angelic experience in my adolescence. I fully believe that children have uh what's the word. Depending on which school thought you come from, you could argue that it's because their pineal glands haven't been calcified enough to discern between the spiritual realm and the real world real world. Excuse me, And I've heard that said before, and that there's some facts to that. I also believe that certain people are born more spiritually attuned than others. You have certain people that pick up on vibes a lot better and easier than other people. And I'm not saying I'm one of those. Mine could be a complete fluke for all I know. I believe that these entities reach out to specific people for specific reasons at different points in life. But to your point, yes, children, I believe absolutely. If you look on Mass how many people experience ghosts or shadow man or whatever kind of these these figures, these entities whatever, on Mass it's children more than adults. Now, A little bit of that can be attributed to a child's imagination, and like the thing in their closet that in the dark looks scary, come to find out it's a sweater that was balled up, a little bit of that. Yes, But I truly do believe that children are more open to spirituality being like in their face than adults are.
Speaker 2: Well, and the reason behind that could be And this is something that I learned. I didn't know that this was even a thing. But as we talk about like the brain wave state and stuff like that, there's alpha, beta, theta, and delta right well, as a little kid, they they have to they have to grow into you know, almost like their little minds have to evolve over time because as a little kid, and especially little babies, I mean babies sleep most of the day, right, So most of the day they're in delta, which is sleep, and whenever they're awake, they're in theta, right. So this is why they're possibly able to see, you know, monsters in the closet or goes under the bed or whatever, right like all these little things, because they're in that data state of mind, which is only happening the moments before you fall asleep, or the moment right after you wake up, or whenever you're in a meditative state such as a hypnosis. This is why you're able to perceive those things under a hips or in a meditation, because you're in that data state of mind, which if you ever had one of those feelings. I know, Jacob, you don't really dream all that often, but dude, this happens to me all the time. Right before I'm about to fall asleep, I'll start music.
Speaker 3: You hear the music before you go into a lucid dream.
Speaker 2: Oh well, not necessarily a lucid dream, but right before I go to sleep. Sometimes I'll start dreaming before I'm asleep, and I know that I'm still awake. You ever had that before?
Speaker 3: I hear colliope music.
Speaker 1: What kind of your music? Is it a harp? Dude?
Speaker 3: Is it what you're listening to? Like a circus?
Speaker 1: That is I'm jealous. I'm jealous of you.
Speaker 3: And then also when I getting real excited and I'm like, oh it's about to.
Speaker 1: Go down, I'm jealous of you too. You fucking can halfway dream when you're still in the practice sleep.
Speaker 3: I've been practicing since twenty fifteen.
Speaker 2: Damn to be aware in your dream so that you can have more lucid Yeah, hell yeah, dude. It's it's hard to stick to because sometimes you just want to crash, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So you have to go into a log. You've got to do it the same way every time. You've got to have a mantra. Right.
Speaker 1: A buddy Line of the Marine Corps that did that. He kept a dream journal and the way that he was able and I didn't know any of the science behind lucid dreaming. This was back twenty eleven. He was fucking around with this and he realized after about two weeks of keeping notes of his dreams his thing that he would notice. And it's funny that y'all mentioned time and clocks. As a matter of fact, his thing that he would notice it'd always be a clock, and it wasn't a digital clock. It'd be a clock with arms on it that would have like a thousand numbers on it. That would be the thing that he would see somewhere in his walk through where he would realize, oh, I'm in a dream and he would just like do whatever the fuck he wanted. And I'm like, I thought he was full of shit. And then as I met you, Jonathan, and have learned more about these states of being, these states of dreaming and all of that, it's like, all right, my boy's probably a full on show Almond right now, somewhere off in the mountains, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Probably, dude. But where I was trying to get to is that you know, little kids they walk around, especially like if you're under seven, this is what they say, like usually it's in the the baby until you're about six or six and a half years old, that you're walking around in the Theta state of mind, which is why they're able to learn at a much faster pace than grown ups, because that's the best way to be able to learn That's that's why a lot of people they go to sleep listening to affirmations because the subconscious is there or you're also listening to it right before you fall to right before you fall asleep, so you're you're getting that information as you're in that data state of mind, you're able to soak that up even more. So that's like the scientific reason. But like moving forward, the older you get, then you start to develop, all right, Well, once the kid turns six or seven or eight, it's usually somewhere in there that they then learn how to go into that light trance mode where it's not as such of a like a crazy trance as THETA is, but it's in that light trance where you're kind of like watching TV or whatever, and you're you're kind of paying it tension, but you're also still not fully here in like the physical world like you are, but like mentally you're still also like in that imagination kind of mind, you know what I mean. And then it's not until like ten or eleven that they actually develop into beta. I'm sorry, I said. Alpha is the light trans Alpha is the light trans Beta is the fully aware. But like that's why you know, little kids they stop believing in Santa Claus usually around seven, eight, nine ten, somewhere in there. They stop believing in toofair, they stop believing in the Easter Bunny and shit like that, because now they're more guy, I guess, like experienced in this physical world. So they're you know what I mean like, And so that's why they're that's why there's so much I don't want to say gullible, but this is why they're They able to have that imagination and they can play with toys and great old scenes and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But I still play with trucks like I could still tear.
Speaker 2: It, get down with some legos, dude all day.
Speaker 1: Fuck it. But but anyway, this too though, as far as the uh, the sleeping goes. Dude, I remember how we told about ASMR and I told you I had found my ASMR. Dude, I have to tell you it's been confirmed now because we just had that hurricane blow through or Hurricane fran scene. Bro. I had shingles ripped off my roof the storm. The eye of the storm passed over us. I slept like a baby. Oh my god, the sound of chaos and just shit going everywhere. Oh my God, it was out cold. It was beautiful, beautiful some to it.
Speaker 2: Dude, And you know, it's funny, we were actually listen this is this is gonna sound like a little deranged, but like we were listening to this like super weird meditation the other day on Meta Mysteries, and it was like really really fucking chaotic, Like you're listening to it and you're like, these are very like strange sounds that you'd never heard, and so it kind of would probably stress out a regular person. But for me, dude, I was like, I can relax now. And my said was I do big time. But my mindset was, oh, finally something that is crazier in the mind than me, you know, isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Well, I listened to bineural beats and multidirectional tones a lot, and especially if I'm trying to concentrate on something, and if I get binural beats or music with that's just bineural and goes back and forth, it helps me concentrate. But then when I do the multidirectional tones, it actually massages my brain. Like it's so weird. Yeah, yeah, that's mostly what I listened to. I think it was like Reality Revolution back back in the day when I would try and have a guided meditation or guided lucid dream, and there's a ton of them now, but that was the best one that I found.
Speaker 1: You say directional, we're not just talking about like like going from left to right ear like. It sounds like it's going like from.
Speaker 3: Forward to the front of your head. It's so weird how they can do it with just headphones.
Speaker 1: Now, that is insane. And this I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 2: And this is exactly where we go back into the mind possibly of the MK ultra Thomas Crooks.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, we've gotten way off the path of the Trump situation and we have Maddy Ice on we do need to get back to it.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because we're trying to get into the mind of somebody who's being manipulated, and especially somebody at a young age who was picked on. Maybe he wants to take a little bit of control of his life. He was probably approached by CIA, FBI, some kind of agency that is very uh not good, you know, And who's to say they wouldn't just take advantage of it. They they they target those kind of uh individuals, right right, I mean dude, it doesn't take a lot to convince somebody who is kind of kicked in the dirt, who doesn't have a lot going for them, is always picked on, doesn't have high confidence, somebody who just wants to get back at the fucking world that has been picking on me my entire life. And wouldn't the best way to take advantage of that situation if you were to capitalize on somebody like that, all right, you want to change history for the rest of the world. Your name will go down to the history books to take out this evil orange man. I don't know. I think that would be pretty easy to convince somebody like that.
Speaker 3: And I believe it was nineteen ninety two the United States. I don't know if it was the military or the CIA or whoever, but they had a patent on electronic Manipulation of the nervous system or digital manipulation of the nervous system, and it had a diagram with basically it looked like a picture of a TV with waves coming out and going into somebody's brain. That patent expired and Purdue University in twenty eighteen came out with a massive study on subliminal manipulation of the nervous system with electronic equipment, so they don't even have to be in the room with you. They don't They can just send a signal and it subliminally goes into your mind and can implant an idea. And the study that they cited was they had somebody just was supposed to just sit in this room and complete a task and then just wait for them to come back in the room. And this dude was doing whatever task they had and then he just got up, left the building, went down the street to a gas station, bought a coke, and then came back and they're like, why'd you leave? He goes, I wanted a coke, but we told you not to. And he's like, I just felt like I was thirsty, and I knew that I wanted a Coca Cola. And they had been playing or basically bombarding his nervous system with these waves, and the one thing that they kept saying over and over again was you're thirsty, You're thirsty, You're thirsty, until the point where he just had enough and he just got up and left and then came back.
Speaker 1: Wow, I got it pulled up.
Speaker 2: I got it pulled up right here, let's go this is off of justia patents dot com. But it gets into certain this might be the one that you're talking about, but this is. If it's not, then it's a very closely related one. Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that kind has expired. It's actually outdated and they have way better technology that they can use now. In fact, Budweiser and McDonald's boasted last year that they would be able to advertise to their customers in their sleep before the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: You know, I bet Budweiser was looking into doing this. They really took a step in the wrong direction when they went woke and then like went back on their wokeness and then bud Light was considered like the gayest beer of all time and all that type of shit. I bet bud Wiser was looking at doing some subliminal shit to get sales back up.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean yeah, Shane Gillis is like the fucking the trophy wife of bud Wiser now, but.
Speaker 1: They had to go so far in the opposite direction. The guy that can just offend everybody but make everybody feel good about it. They had him and post Malone.
Speaker 2: Right right, Well, I want to.
Speaker 3: Just made a song called a Guy for That with Luke Combs. I guess his name, And one of the lines is I know a vip up at M I T who still won't let me drive the time machine?
Speaker 1: What does he say that? Or does does the old country singer say that?
Speaker 3: Luke Combes? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Luke Comb said it. Wait isn't that the one that looks like Beavis?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, well he I don't know if he looks like Beavis, but.
Speaker 1: He was the judge from America whatever American idol.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you're thinking of the guy who's with fucking is it Christina Aguilera or some shit?
Speaker 1: No, no, not Blake Shelton. He was the one that was next to Katy Perry listening to like All the Wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy is Luke Comb.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, Luke Comb's good old country boy. That's good things right there. Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, So I want to read this out because I was starting to skim through it, and holy shit, dude, this is a patent, all right. So the subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems, this was patented, I believe in oh on Halloween nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: It says that's when this article was written.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's when this was written.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: It says in human subjects, sensory resonances can be excited by some liminal atmospheric acoustic pulses that are tuned to the resonant frequency. The half Hurts sensory resonance affects the atomic autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation, drowsiness, or sexual excitement, depending on the precise acoustic acoustic frequency near a half of a Hurtz used. The effects of the two and a half Hurts resonance include a slowing of certain cortical processes, sleepiness, and disorientation. For these effects to occur, the acoustic intensity must lie in a certain deeply subliminal range. Suitable apparatus consists of a portable, battery powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation. The method and apparatus can be used by the general public as an aid to relaxation, sleep, or sexual arousal, and clinically for the control and perhaps treatment of insomnia, tremors, epileptic seizures, and anxiety disorders. There is further application as a non lethal weapon that can be used in law enforcement standoff situations for causing drowsiness and disorientation in targeted subjects.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they used to disperse crowds now. But the thing that I was actually referencing, do you remember in Desert Storm? Well when was Desert Storm? Was that nineteen ninety one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So at the beginning of the Golf Coast whatever thing, all of the Iraqi soldiers were just surrendering in mass to whatever American they could find. They would just surrender, and they it's not like that they were inexperienced or bad soldiers. They had just been at seven year war with Iran and had been battle tested and hardened warriors, and they're just surrendering. And the Iraqi intelligence found a radio tower in the town of Kafji in Saudi Arabia that was broadcasting a subliminal signal out over all of Iraq and Saddam Hussein. The only large ground battle that the Iraqi army actually accomplished was the Battle of Kafji, and the only objective they had was destroy that radio tower. And once they did that, their army or personnel stopped surrendering and they found out that the signal that was broadcasting was giving a feeling of hopelessness.
Speaker 1: To be honest, that wasn't a bad feeling for them to have, because even once they did start fighting back, we had the entire country pretty much wrapped up with a bow in two weeks because the nobody actually knew what the United States military industrial complex was capable love up into and including radio waves that can mentally fuck with the enemy. No one had known that we had that type of technology, and allegedly we may or may not. I think this article breaks it down, but Desert Storm was pretty much the politicians didn't have the opportunity to tell everybody to slow down and make a game of it and make it time consuming and money concerned.
Speaker 3: We need.
Speaker 1: Well see, there's a whole other thought process on that. We did bring it up slightly when we talked about Saddam Hussein's space gun. That was a whole thing. But allegedly, not only was he trying to make a space cannon, he may or may not have been making a stargate that King Nebukanezer used to go to the other side. The whole thing on that, it's the whole thing but to your point, Yeah, Desert Storm was so wild and quick because the military was pretty much let off the leash to go and attack before the politicians had time to make rules of engagement and how we have to do it. It was done in like two weeks, So I think this actually has more of a legis stand all on what people really give it credit for.
Speaker 2: Dude, check this shit out. It gets even crazier. It says there is an embodiment suitable for law enforcement operations in which a subject's nervous system is manipulated from a considerable distance, as in a standoff situation. Subliminal subaudio acoustic pulses that the subject's location may may then be induced by acoustic waves radiating from a venting acoustic monopole or by a pulsed air jet, especially when aimed at the subject or at another material surface where the jet velocity fluctuations are wholly or partly converted into static pressure fluctuations. The described psychological effects occur only if the intensity of the acoustic simulation or stimulation falls in a certain range called the the effective intensity window. This window has been measured in exploratory fashion for the two and a half hurts resonance.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: That is nuts.
Speaker 3: Along with that, with the technology that we have now since this is almost twenty five years old, imagine with the ability that they have to manipulate your algorithm in the videos that you see on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, all of that stuff. If there's a frequency or a blue light or whatever that is giving you subliminal messages, and they are constantly bombarding you with one specific rabbit hole or one specific thought process, and then have this subliminally going into you. So you see a video about Donald Trump being bad and it's given you a US subliminal message, and then you see another video of Donald Trump being bad, and then you see another one. So you're just in your own echo chamber of manipulation, right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and also if you're putting people into a weaker state of mind via you know, certain acoustic pulses that are messing with your you know, your nervous system, and then you're feeding in that subliminal information as far as Trump is bad, well, now you're putting that person at a weaker stance mentally and therefore going to be totally accepting of whatever the subliminal message or the outright message is because that person is then going to say, my brain is obviously not smarter than the brain of the person that's telling me this information, so I'm just going to go along with it. This is how powerful manipulation of the mind is. This is why I'm so fascinated, Jacob, This is why I'm so fascinated of everything to do with the mind. It's all mental in a in a way, I mean really in every way I think. And so oh, but the look, there are some certain claims as far as this device goes, and I just want to read one of them, so dog. One of the claims is, or the first claim is that the there's an apparatus for manipulating the nervous system of a subject, the subject having an ear comprising a generator means a generator means for generating voltage pulses. Induction means connected to the generator, meaning, well, this is worded very weirdly anyway, that generator is sending voltage pulses to your ears. It says for inducing at the ear subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses with a pulse frequency of less than fifteen hertz. Dude, this shit is in tri ckid. Like, dude, imagine learning that there are certain hurtz frequencies that you can target at people in order to manipulate them mentally, because we already know that you can do this kind of stuff in like a meditation or you want to listen to you know whatever kind of bineural beats or whatever, and you know how that that obviously affects you. But dude, there's always a dark side to everything. There is always an azibuves not as above so below, but like there's always like a yin and a yang to every single thing. You got Christianity, which is a big beautiful thing, Well here Satanism, bitch, you know what I mean? Like, there's always a like a manipulation of It's always the opposite of something.
Speaker 1: Like I said, brother, I believe that's the only way that this can even work. There has to be equal and opposite of each other for harmony to even be a topic.
Speaker 2: But doesn't that get back to the binary thing as far as free will or you know you know what I mean, Like, there's always only two choices.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, Jonathan, that's my point. I think it only works if both are happening at the same time, it can't happen otherwise. And yes, that is so comp alluded that we go into these deep thoughts of God knows where we end up. But that's kind of the point. It's an unknowable fact. But right, it's a unseekable truth.
Speaker 2: But that does that not play in to fate and destiny knowing that whatever option you choose, the path is already laid out both ways, and so therefore there could not be necessarily total absolute free will if there's only ever two choices for you to choose from.
Speaker 1: But you still have the choice of which one you're choosing. It's like it all comes down to a choice.
Speaker 2: It's like do you want to eat a turd sandwich or diarrhea soup. It's like that that's not really much of a.
Speaker 1: Choice, but you still have the choice. If you want to call it that, I understand it. You're making the best of a shitty situation, per the example, but numps. But my point is, either way it goes, you actually are still making a choice. It's not thrusted upon you to where one of these is going to happen or the other. You still have to make that decision for yourself.
Speaker 2: And as they say, no choice is still a choice, right.
Speaker 1: Ummm, I don't know. I'm pretty sure that Rush said even if you do not choose to decide, you still have made a choice, So I know what I'm saying. So, like I said, dude, it can't happen without it either way you look at it. The choice has to be made, but fate has to play out. So one of the side versus the other, it doesn't matter. I don't think these are opposing viewpoints. As a matter of fact, I believe they have to be locked in. They can't happen without each other.
Speaker 2: So now let's get to all right, So we have discovered that there is destiny and free will possibly happening at the same time.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get into the mind of the creator, which I know that most people would say absolutely impossible. I would suggest it if God was one of us cannabis now I think he smokes cannabis, but sure. But that being said, is it possible now that that creator or the universe or whatever you want to look at it, that that being or thing or whatever that created all of this kind of illusion? But also like an awesome reality to live in, also kind of a shitty reality to live in, depending on your perspective. Would that creator thing then allow for the possibility of time travel your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I think it would be a hack to the simulation. But if time doesn't actually exist and everything's happening concurrently, why wouldn't you be able to go to a different point within that program.
Speaker 1: I am of the belief that time travel is possible. However, I also agree with Matty Ice that that ends the game.
Speaker 2: It has to write.
Speaker 1: Well, you say it's a glitch. I say it actually would crumble the matrix. Just my personal beliefs based off of nothing other than my own opinion.
Speaker 3: You're thinking about the Umbrella Academy again. No, every time they time traveled, they create a synchronicity that will destroy the universe in some way. Not actually, that's kind of what I think CERN is doing. Is or maybe too many people using the looking Glass or or chronavisor the chronavisor okay changing significant events. So therefore the universe has to destroy itself. And our consciousness has been shifting to separate universes every time one is destroyed, and that's why we have the Mandel effect.
Speaker 1: So I don't believe that, although that is a possibility. I believe the whole the butterfly effect and how there's multiple timelines happening at the same time. Sure believe that one thousand percent. I believe in the theory of infinity, So I believe there's an infinite number of possibilities in an infinite number of universes, all happening at the exact same time. Kind of Rick and Morty esque, if you will. I'm on that vibe right hypothetically, speaking of course, but hold on, like you absolutely believe in that, like the theory of infinity and like multiple realities. Yeah really, okay, I thought you were against that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I love that you're going there. I feel like you have evolved as a person as we've gone through the years on this show, and I love to see it.
Speaker 1: Uh. Well, I believe in all right. So again we've talked that there is we know for sure thirteen dimensions that we can quantifiably know exist. That, in my opinion, leads credence to the belief that there is an infinite number of them. We may not have the math to check out in that because our math doesn't what does a fourth dimensional algebraic problem look like? I don't know, you see what I'm saying, What does a thirteenth dimensional calculus problem look like? So to say it to that level, yeah, I believe there's infinite numbers of infinite things going on. I'm just kind of content with the one that I have found myself in currently, my soul in this meat suit and all that shit. However, super convoluted talk. But but I also as far as uh, shit we got off on it. Where was I going before that? Oh? Time travel? Okay, so as far as the whole multiple timelines thing happening, I don't believe that that would necessarily cancel out the original just my own belief. What I think is basically, time travel is possible. I personally don't believe we figured it out yet, and I believe that the day it happens, and not just to look back into the past, okay, seeing or getting a vision or whatever. That's one thing. I mean, actually being able to transport a human from one spot to another via time. And I'm not saying it's not possible and it never has happened, and maybe they have figured out something to fix the problem that I'm about to propose, because again I am not a theoretical physicist. This is just very where I'm at with it. I am of the belief that once they to travel through time, you have to tear us a whole through the space time continuum. You basically have to tear a hole through existence as we know it. Okay, is that possible. I'm with Maddie Ice believe that's what they're trying to fuck around with with cern and I'm not okay with it, but whatever. I also believe that whenever you jump time, you tear a hole in the fabric of existence, and I am of the belief that once that hole starts tearing, it's only a matter of time before it all falls apart. I believe that we exist in a very delicate balance of things that all have to work in a certain way. Jumping time, I am of the belief, makes it to where that can't work that certain way, and not because of oh well, if you jump to the past, what if you change something, and how would that play out later? Like, fine, totally could happen. I think that even just breaking through the barrier to try to step foot into another time basically stops the game. That's just my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like basically kind of like what I was saying is every time that they use the coronavisor or they look into different points on the timeline to do whatever, that's creating some sort of singularity that destroys the universe eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Umbrella Academy, it was always some monster or some some nuclear war. I don't I'm not taking it to that level. I'm talking more like Atlanta.
Speaker 3: It's just control all delete.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I kind of think that the day they fire up a time machine and successfully make a portal to the other side is the day that Thano snaps his finger. That's that's what I believe.
Speaker 3: So I've watched back to the future god knows how many times, easily well into the multiple hundreds, and the thing that keeps messing me up is that they create these tangent universes and tangent timelines. But those people still exist and they lived those lives in the Bad Biff reality or the hell View reality, Hell Valley reality, And what happened to those people when they corrected the timeline, Like did they not live that life? Or is that why we have these nomenals ill this is, or or phobia's or bad feelings, or we've remembered things a different way because we've lived that in an alternate universe and we have their residual knowledge but we can't access it, but we know in the back of our minds something isn't good, or we shouldn't go somewhere, or what have you.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that's where the thought of reincarnation may come from, or do you believe the reincarnation is a real thing outside of this theory of multiple timelines.
Speaker 2: That could be the answer for deja.
Speaker 3: Mosside, Like, I have an opinion. I think I've said it before, but beliefs are dangerous. Opinions are what you need to have. Like it's easy to change an opinion when presented with a new idea. It's hard to change a belief structure because you structure your life around it. But my opinion is I think possibly your consciousness or soul or whatever you want to think of it inside of you is eternal, and maybe jumping timelines to different life or different reality, or or once you die in one you go to a different one that's possible, or that you could just go back to a different point on your own lifeline where you made a mistake and you got to change it. That's possible too, Or there's an actual afterlife where we go into a different heaven type realm or a hell type realm, or maybe the atheists had it right where you remember what it was like before you were born. That's probably what it's like to be dead.
Speaker 1: Damn Okay, Okay, So you're open to a couple of different suggestions at this time.
Speaker 3: I know all of the theories. It just live my life according No.
Speaker 2: I like what you said about the beliefs and opinions though, because you know it's it's like the old saying. And I don't mean this toward any specific person, mentality or anything, because we all have certain beliefs that we're just not going to change. I personally have the belief that if I use fluoride toothpaste that my pinial glam won't become corroded. I will never know that, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'll never know that it has to be a belief. But that being said, it's kind of like the old saying that that goes, uh, how does it go?
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 2: I had it and I lost it. It's coming back. Hold on, it's downloading. Oh, you can't wake up somebody who's pretending to be asleep. And that's I believe what the definition of a belief may be, you know, because all those people, let's just put it in the Trump realm, like all the people who hate Trump, they believe that you can't wake somebody up from that they're pretending to be asleep. You can't wake up from somebody pretending to be asleep, right, And so I don't know, dude, I think that this, dude, the mind is such a fucking powerful tool, and this is why we're constantly being bombarded in every single possible way through the food, the water, the air, at the medical system, the propaganda on TV. It's constant, constant, constant manipulation. And it does lead you to wonder, if we didn't have all of those things targeting us on a regular daily basis, how much different would this reality look.
Speaker 3: Like. Have you ever taken a break from all social media and just use your phone as an actual phone?
Speaker 2: I haven't, but I've thought about it.
Speaker 1: Do it.
Speaker 3: Do it for thirty days. Try to do it for thirty days and just see how much happier you are without this constant stream of bad news and hate.
Speaker 1: Dude, My brother swapped out for the old clam show, the old flip phone. About two years ago, he had an iPhone. He went fishing within his pocket, it fell out. Whatever, he said, Fuck you give me the cheapest phone you got in the store. He had it for about six months before he literally needed a smartphone to do business and whatever. But like bro, he will tell you that was the happiest six months of his life. He got. He received text messages, he never texted back. He would just call them, have the conversation, hang the fuck up, move on with his day, and never was bothered by the earth and the shit. He said. It was happy.
Speaker 2: No, I tell you what whenever I went on that uh, because I went on a cruise for my honeymoon last year, right, and you can sign up for the Wi Fi WiFi is ass on a cruise line if you if you've never been. But yeah, I tell you what it was like. A It was like a relief that it wasn't that my phone wasn't working, that I couldn't get on the internet, that I couldn't check Facebook and Instagram and check certain statistics and you know all like fantasy football, Like I'm always into this, you know, uh, into this like research mentality ever since, you know, we have so many shows and whatnot, and but my god, it is such a monkey off your back whenever you know, you kiss.
Speaker 3: In the morning and nobody being able to contact you until you got home.
Speaker 2: Good old times, Good old times, dude. I used to call like, so I would have to stay after school because I had football practice after school, and then I would have to call my mom up to come pick me up from football practice. And dude, how I would call her because I didn't have a phone. I would use the fucking payphone and I would do one eight hundred collect and you'd give like a little three second message and I would just say, hey, Ma, come pick me up, and that's it, right, And she wouldn't answer.
Speaker 3: A baby eats a boy.
Speaker 1: Yes indeed, yeah, de old commercial. Well att, it's free for you, it's cheap for.
Speaker 2: Them, right right, Good dude, good times, good too. I mean, hey, dude, look, this reality is a fucking strange reality. It's only going to keep on getting stranger. Maddie Ice, thank you so much for coming on the show. Brother this was this was great. We love having you and you know, just to be able to stretch the brain a little bit. It's all about the elasticity. That's what opening up your third eye is all about. So if if you can't get into the understandings at the manipulation level or a propaganda level or whatever, you might be able to start to look into how they might be able to manipulate you mentally. And that's why I'm happy that we kind of went down this route today. Although pertaining to like time travel and possibly Thomas Crooks and how he was MK ultra dude, these are some great conversations. I love this shit. It just causes you to think, and that's my favorite kind of stuff, no doubt, no doubt. Look, Maddie, if the call members don't know where to find you yet, let them know where they can.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm on TikTok at Mattie ice Rants and then I'm also on Instagram and there's a link tree on my TikTok that they'll take you all of my other accounts. I've been posting longer forms or series all stitched together on YouTube. So the whole time or the Master Shechedler or Shechedler on the roof or the time travel shed Man from Florida. That whole thing is up on YouTube now. And then also I'm starting my podcast over again. It's the Whole Truth, the h ol e Truth like rabbit Hole, and that'll be on Spotify first. I'm gonna try and get it on other places as well, but I'm gonna be all over the place.
Speaker 2: Love to hear. By the way, I you know the last time we had you on was it was from the Conspiracy Cabin. Are you still in the Conspiracy Cabin?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Not currently? No?
Speaker 2: No, that is a no more rip Conspiracy Cabin r P Jacob. Can we get some knife fans up in here, dude?
Speaker 1: If you haven't, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share, the like, subscribed to comment, leave a post, lea review, shares with the friends and family, shriffs everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity all of our algorithms see across all the listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finallyises and gentlemen, why are you ready go check out Maddie I rant on TikTok go check out his new podcast one more time. He said it was the whole truth. H O l E. Correct. Yes, go check them out and give them all the love the five stars of reviews. Share them everywhere. Help us grow these things, help us grow this dream. We thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I love these conversations, Maddie. We love your brother. We can't wait to do it again. Man. Absolutely, you reach out to us anytime. Brother you are you're part of this cold family, dude.
Speaker 3: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh you're one of the homies.
Speaker 3: Dude for shout, glad to hear it.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, bud. Look, with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, and there's one very important action, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. No bed of bear
Speaker 3: S