Speaker 1: Get ready, get ready for you're chilling in fact.
Speaker 2: Deblations, the conversation.
Speaker 3: And now and now most the most aggurated voice in in all media.
Speaker 4: The shuck.
Speaker 5: That is an old intro scraped from an old show, and it accidentally got loaded straight on in there. But it's Friday night, I'm live, and it is the sixth day of June twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing called a calendar.
Speaker 6: And I'm not just by myself.
Speaker 5: I have my co host Ppete with me because it's the open mic Friday night, and I'm going to try not to sound as as depressed, defeated and overwhelmed and overrun as I am by billing companies, by hostile listenership, by problematic issues. And oh, by the way, my internet not working for a full half hour, so we went to air like a well half hour late on a Friday night, and nothing I could do about it. Meanwhile, my co host doesn't have his proper internet set up. He's working off a hotspot off his phone. So hopefully all that works out, and hopefully you can join us and talk about something other than the bills and whatever else is screwing us over here tonight.
Speaker 6: Live.
Speaker 5: Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. That's the number until, by the way, because I can't get a straight answer until I guess my Skype credit runs out because I'm still working off of that payment.
Speaker 6: I made, and.
Speaker 5: That phone number of disappear not because I paid Skype for it, but because I need Skype.
Speaker 6: To access it to use it.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Let's see how that goes in the next little while. Let's see if I can afford to pay for a new service with a new phone number that doesn't also include you dialing a ten digit.
Speaker 6: Password every time you want to call in. So that's what I'm trying to avoid.
Speaker 5: By the way, the good news is, though, we're live, and it's just like old days over here tonight. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And just to make sure I prove to you.
Speaker 6: That we're live, I mean, we could talk about.
Speaker 5: The all day long war of words and the backing down and backpedaling between who Elon Musk and Donald Trump. You know, somebody bearing a strange resemblance to myself said eventually the egos would clash. But here's the funny part. I was right, as far as most of you are concerned, but I'm actually wrong. I think this is nothing but a show. I think this is a little choreographed WWE style cat fight between the two billionaires, one of them freshly minted, the other one what the richest man on the planet, or at least so they tell me, each of them owning their own media outlets, their own media platforms. One of them the more established, bigger, stronger, and with groc X, and the other one truth social totally propped up by the MAGA, faithful one the President of the United States, the other you know, not Vladimir Putin, although he's in charge of that war over there. And pay no attention to that because a big bombardment happening, and I'm sure it's all good with everybody, just like what's happening in Gaza. Hey, pay no attention to that because Elon is pissed at the big, beautiful bill. So before I get to my co host and I want to hear what's on his mind. And I really don't even want to talk tonight, I gotta check in with puppet regime.
Speaker 6: At least Elon get in here. I heard what you said. Your bill is an abomination.
Speaker 4: Yeah, say it to my face, your bill's a fucking abomination.
Speaker 6: You know what, this is the problem with you immigrant, They let you.
Speaker 4: In, you overstay your visa, you have tons of kids, take a lot of jobs away, bringing a lot of drugs.
Speaker 6: Frankly, everybody knows it.
Speaker 4: And then all you do is criticize, criticized, criticize.
Speaker 7: What the fuck are you gonna do to pute me? You're a little pale for that.
Speaker 5: Well, Steve Bannon doesn't think he's a little pale for it, because he's outwardly suggesting that Trump should launch all of government against Elon Musk, investigate him, check into him, you know, like they were doing until he became part of DOGE. Oh, by the way, the Supreme Court said today that doge can keep yourself security data, just so you know. But yeah, so that's what's happening there. And in reality, I think this little fake hissy fit between the two of them is just that, a hissy.
Speaker 6: Fit and a fake.
Speaker 5: It fits the script, but it's written much like a bad mcmahonscript from I don't know, the nineties, early two thousands, when did wrestling really suck?
Speaker 6: I mean, it was never real, I.
Speaker 5: Know, despite this guy I once had an acquaintance with in North Carolina. And not be Pete, by the way, but I knew this guy was the brother of this woman that was like friends with Kim.
Speaker 6: And Kim and this woman go up in the other room and.
Speaker 5: He's sitting there, and he's mister tough guy, Southerner Maria, guy that I used to know basically, I mean, a walking stereotyped the way I saw it when I first moved to North Carolina. And I sat down in this lady's living room next to her brother, and he immediately launched into how America sucks because kids are not tough anymore, and everybody expects things to be handed to him and nobody works with their hands. And he proceeded to snag the remote from his sister's chair and put on WWE and I looked over at it and I kind of shook my head. And he said something like, why you're shaking your head at the wrestling?
Speaker 6: You don't like wrestling?
Speaker 5: And I said, uh no, no, I like wrestling just fine, but I mean i'd rather watch cartoons for real. And he said, uh yeah, but this is real cartoons.
Speaker 6: I think real.
Speaker 5: I said, well, wrestling ain't real either, looked at me with a very serious and dire look, as if he was questioning my humanity, my intelligence, and my right to wreathe all at once, maybe even my loyalty to the United States because he was wearing what would be a Maga hat before there were Maga hats, because there was no Maga hat exactly at that point, just yet looked at me very serious and said, what do you mean Wrestling ain't real.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Repete.
Speaker 5: I know that's not you, but I swear to God, I feel like I'm surrounded by that anymore.
Speaker 6: And I'm telling you this is wrestling and it ain't real. But I know I'm crazy. I don't understand anything.
Speaker 5: I'm a conspiracy theorist or a liberal or I'm a right wing nut job according to some people. I know that's strange to you, but depending on who you talk to, there's plenty of good reasons to hate me.
Speaker 6: And maybe that's why I don't know.
Speaker 5: Nobody seems to take my opinion seriously anymore about anything, whether it's politics or radio or business or answer you know, JFK stuff whatever.
Speaker 6: Nobody takes me seriously any more. So what do I expect. How's your week going, though, I mean, aside from technical issues.
Speaker 8: Problem, it's been. It's been.
Speaker 9: It's been a kind of an eventful week. Out figured out where it had a leak in a pool that wasn't really a leak. It was a faucet that was functioning the way it was supposed to. Come to find that pool and it wasn't taking a pool. There hose out of the pool and they get done filling it and then the water siphons right back out to the city that she had on her faust. Anyway, they figured that out. There's been a.
Speaker 8: Two month mystery.
Speaker 9: I'd put the word out there any people that are filling a pool if you have one of those faucets that's cost free, and that it's a tall pipe coming out of the ground with the handle of that you lift.
Speaker 8: There's valveing that thing at the.
Speaker 9: Bottom so that when you shut it off, it stops the water flow from the main and it siphons the water out of the two foot pipe to the falter above ground out.
Speaker 8: So want freeze.
Speaker 9: So if you're filling a pool, when you cut the water off, take the hose out of a pool. Otherwise you've created that vacuum and it's that water start straining out of the pipe. This post the water out of hose, which pulls the water out of pool, which means you want to lose two inches of water before you realize what's going on. So word to the wise, it casts yourself you're falster.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, in most poor areas and especially in the South. But quite honestly, unless you're in a government project like literally, or in an apartment building that was built according to a like a standard cookie cutter, that kind of situation, I gotta be honest with you, it seems like there is no real plan when it comes to building construction, putting in water pipes. I mean they just kind of made it up as they went along. It looks like to me everywhere I go. I mean even in trailer parks where you'd think things might be uniform, you know, for the sake of I don't know, sanity later on when you got do repairs or figure out why something burst or whatever. No, it's like just everything is done sort of just thrown together whichever way. Nobody knows what anybody did before, so there's no pattern involved.
Speaker 6: And I mean that's from wiring to water, to the way they do the looves all.
Speaker 9: The thing that really bothered me about this the individual over there in the pool called the plumber because our town was given a glance to go through and they have to pophole everybody's connection to a water meter.
Speaker 8: And see what kind of pipe they have going to their house.
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, what do you mean cohold? Do you mean like where they dig.
Speaker 5: Up and they actually see your connection to the city sewage and water.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the visually they have to visually even step the pipe because and if they lose the machine that it's basically there's two types. There's one that uses air. It's an air gun and it blows the dirt loose and they vacuum it up into a container. Okay, so it's a way of digging a hole without sticking a shovel in the ground and cutting a line or hitting utility. And they call it potholing and we use it for utility locations and construction all the time. There's other trucks that can use a water jet that makes the soil and the mud and.
Speaker 8: They vacuum it out and that's probably dry application.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's probably where you got more like clay and stuff in the soil because you probably can't vacuum that up right, and you're.
Speaker 9: Doing when you're doing something where you can go and dump the sleds. These guys are contractors called in just to do this, so they do it dry that way. When they get done, they walk over with a five gallon bucket, wake the dirt out of the container into the bucket and fill the hold back up. Okay, yeah, it's just a neque way of doing it without a lot.
Speaker 8: Of ness and waste in rate.
Speaker 9: They're going through the town and we're checking people's water connections. If you have a web pipe, then it has to be immediately replaced based on stake, coad or whatever the hell they're doing this for. Anyway, they're not checking every house in town. They're only doing around one thousand as a spot check. So now these people are being told that they've got to replace their pipe, and it's like, well, wait a minute, you're not going through the.
Speaker 8: Entire town and doing every lot.
Speaker 9: How could you hold me accountable for a spot check that's taken basically a pole to see how bad the problem is. For some reason, the government seems to think that we're all drinking water out of lead pipe. Still, you know there these lead pipes for water in ages.
Speaker 6: Anyway, they're finding lots of lead, and well they're not.
Speaker 9: That's the thing is, they're not finding a lot of lead in these towns that they're doing.
Speaker 8: A partial trick on.
Speaker 10: They're finding a few, very few, and most of those are in the older roural edges of town where houses have been built for two hundred years.
Speaker 9: You know, most of everything built from the fifties on. They couldn't use a lead and switch the Galvaniyes, now they're using PBC. Anyway, She causes plumber to come by because she's got to consider getting a new water line in the next ten years, okay, And he's looking at things and he had to ask her about this faucet. She tells her what chances are the plunger in that faucet is broken and that's why the water is ciphering back out and call me. I said, well that doesn't sound right, I said. Those kind of fasils are made to drain so that you can use them in the winter, so that they don't freeze. The bottom of that pipe is a valve that's under the fast line, I said, what happens shut off, this plunger goes down. See is the water coming in from the moon. There's a valve above that which allows the pipe to drain out. It takes a few minutes. That way, the pipe doesn't freeze. I said, it's working the way that it should. Just take the hose out of the pool when you've finished filling it up, and then they'll siphon down. Okay, I said, well, well, what bothers me is is this guy's telling you the plunger. If that rod and that two flip pipe going up and down is broken, one you either.
Speaker 8: Couldn't shut it off, or two you couldn't.
Speaker 9: Cut it off because when you lift the handle, the rod's not pulling the valve at the bottom open, or it's not pushing it and shutting it off. I said, he's bullshitting you people. Two dollars for replace it in the way that should. They'll touch it, just leave it out. It's all go there. So you that go on got up and down the street all week.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're getting a little choppy. Yeah, you're getting a little choppy. So hang on a second.
Speaker 5: But again I want to remind you guys, so you can call in at three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. We went to air late, but we are live. So if you're hearing us, let's see what time is it? About seven minutes to nine I guess, yeah, here on a Friday, so about what eight fifty two, eight fifty two and forty seve mes whatever, And that's what time it is here on the East Coast, all right, And yeah, the Age of Transitions is scheduled to go live at ten pm also, But all right, I get it, you know, it's weird, but I mean, I'm living in a different century over here, because I mean, we got to put buckets on top of our pipes because it ain't nothing preventing these things from freezing. I don't know how they didn't freeze before except oh wait, it was never this cold in Georgia before, I think, which is why a lot of this stuff, these metal pipes that are outside, some of them just sticking up out of the ground. I got no idea what the mechanism is underneath. Are just here, you know, And like I said, it's all haphazard. Not even in the same neighborhood do you see even similar constructions. So you know, The only thing they did is they sort of divided the lots in a weird kind of a symmetrical way. But other than that, everything is just God knows what you're gonna find when you dig anything up, So I wouldn't be surprised to let pipes here, and you know, and in other parts of the country they got problems that lead So I mean, I can see them checking it, but maybe you know not.
Speaker 9: At anyway, this is some yeah, this is some government mandate now that things have to be replaced. I know, as I'm gonna get a letter.
Speaker 8: I've got galvanized online. It's been used.
Speaker 9: For years and now I say the galvanized probably has to be replaced within the next ten years. And I'm like, screaming, dude, I'll se years old. I'll have somebody else worried about replacing the water line from my car because you tell me I have to do it. To put in the water line, you're gonna have to trench it in, which is cut through the roofs. Is a tree that they're all that have to be part.
Speaker 8: Look the trees. I'll worried about it when I'm seventy four.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm surprised it didn't get dozed or removed as part of the great evacuation of of all sorts of uh what are the regulations that's been going on, but apparently not. Anyway, here's what I'm gonna do. Because Bpete is a little choppy. I don't got a lot more to say. I mean, I got a few more things I could play. I got one request loaded up just in case. But it is what it is, and it's Friday night, so you know we're gonna do is just take a quick break, just so we make sure to get one in and then run for the remainder.
Speaker 6: Of the hour, probably open lines the whole time. Three one nine five two.
Speaker 5: Seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six that's the number to call. I had internet down earlier, so any missed messages or whatever.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I didn't necessarily see much.
Speaker 5: I only saw one from Larry Hancock before I got to air, and I took care of that. And I gotta tell you I'm now up in the air about Dallas in November.
Speaker 6: I've got all kinds of problems.
Speaker 5: But anyway, it is what it is, and we'll see you on the other side of a break here on the Friday night open Mic Live show on the Ocelli Effect, stick around.
Speaker 11: Oh Chilly dot.
Speaker 2: Com, revel lee.
Speaker 12: Through calm, sage.
Speaker 7: Yea, let him know, let him know, Let no got to let them know. I'm bringing all shot, loking tar.
Speaker 2: Rods and a lot at.
Speaker 7: The drug show, I'm bringing all shot. I can care rod said the alid at the drag shows more.
Speaker 13: We just met that the world's worst professional prolocke tour hit them like it's two thousand something, and Becket's back on tour. You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into the enemy. I'm go sending me Sam with some annessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy. Picked it up once or twice after I let.
Speaker 6: It go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 13: I used to roll with a fa bitch she would give me and left timpers and literacy, I mean literally, I figure, I mean the.
Speaker 5: Letter we all want chances week Taxeper chances.
Speaker 6: We learned, the letter go, we learned and let it go.
Speaker 12: Oh it take trouble.
Speaker 6: I think it's okay to have a couple of heroes.
Speaker 14: It's okay if fair flaws I wont him.
Speaker 6: They have stayed sober with our sam Trip to Zero.
Speaker 7: I'm talking to Chris Grays on the pod.
Speaker 6: I'm not lady.
Speaker 15: He's talking to.
Speaker 6: Charlie Robinson on the pods.
Speaker 14: The people he influence influenced me work.
Speaker 6: Chuck o'chelly, Sorry, I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna give you those beefstick But we the people's influence like drops of water in the sea. And it's sad and so plain to see that latant lee, the powers that beef. They've taken corruption to an incompatibility with regathering. I got no problem with the conspiracy becoming in industry as long as we stay.
Speaker 16: Hard on fact.
Speaker 13: It's bright, no fallacy, go forth with the man this casually ghost produced for years stacking up that wise wolf Gold. Ain't you average, g I'm a bastard with no mask, but the met that had had one long before the ronas And don't get mad at me.
Speaker 6: Do you like history?
Speaker 11: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia? By author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson Revelation.
Speaker 12: Through conversation here, Oh chill Fact, Oh Chilly Fact, dreams and Trow right, Jay, trow your the f R the fat Yeah, yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: The vius expressed my caller, schools or anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com not necessarily reflect the views of Lly dot com or Chuck Lli, and we are.
Speaker 6: Not responsible for any stupidity which might in student.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Crouse, praise the strings back.
Speaker 17: Please go ahead call it about the Jay Hay assassination.
Speaker 6: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 5: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends, he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 6: Really?
Speaker 5: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 3: But okayal on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 1: Real effort on the day of pay assassination claim?
Speaker 6: Go to Amazon dot com.
Speaker 5: Enter Judith Baker in her own words, you'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I.
Speaker 6: A S J F K at A O L dot com.
Speaker 5: It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 6: Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 17: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 15: See what yoursel to see?
Speaker 12: Monny want your.
Speaker 15: Say Scarron and I'm ship. Isn't a wanting more I.
Speaker 17: Can say from you.
Speaker 15: If we don't that well sad so want to come. This isn't say.
Speaker 18: That's going must company picture.
Speaker 15: I think you're searching something that says something that you're to say searching you think it is something I want to eisite this excite stop going back to sep.
Speaker 5: I stop.
Speaker 12: My face so light spinks shot through Bursday.
Speaker 19: Shot here it all, Oh shell, A fat, cold.
Speaker 12: And truth breaking throw.
Speaker 6: Get ready for.
Speaker 5: The second and final segment for the Friday Night Open, Mike, And no, we're not going to anymore breaks because that one was extra long and I played both of my break spots during it. So anyway, I know we got Jimmy James on the line for sure, and we could have you as well. You listening live right now?
Speaker 6: Let's see what time? Oh yeah, about almost eight minutes.
Speaker 5: After nine pm Eastern here on a Friar's Day night, Friday, the sixth day of June. And gee, we're only eight days away from the Flag Day parade for Trump too. That's coming up, tanks in the street, baby, And I happen to know it's Flag Day because Trump shares a birthday with my oldest child, and it also happens to be Flag Day. Anyway, Interested in the war on words with Elon or whatever? I don't know, whatever you say, that's what goes because callers determine what it is we're going to talk about, BPTE, anything we should cover before we get to Jimmy and whoever else might want to join us.
Speaker 6: At three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Again, that's the number to call.
Speaker 5: Anything else you want to get to before we go into the phones and hopefully continue on the phones through the rest of the show.
Speaker 20: H No, just two things.
Speaker 9: One, this is a place I put on X and Jimmy James and I were discussed it we beginning, Andrea to go on, if in our Musker's running everything, which we have heard now since what January e Musker's running the show? Well, if he's gone, who's running as now?
Speaker 6: See, it's all fake. The opposition is fake, the argument is fake. It's all a fake. The real business is getting.
Speaker 5: Done, but it's not the crap that you're meant to talk about, argue about, get upset about, get shocked over.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, I've wondered.
Speaker 9: And I'm having a hard time with Twitter slash x because of what I'm seeing on there in a daily food and it's amazing, you know, It's just it's it's all. I don't think anything has ever been his partisan as it is now and I don't see it changing.
Speaker 6: To be honest, everything's toxic.
Speaker 5: I got a weird question for you before we get to Jimmy James real fast though, since I just you know, since you just reminded me use Twitter X or whatever. I started seeing weird stuff on there like two days ago, and it was like really quick a message would flash over it, like if I put up pulled up, you know, when you're like you're doom scrolling and you pull up a video and you see like, you know, an image from the video and then some sort of description because a video link or maybe they uploaded it directly to their you know, to their X and you know, and so you got, you know, a picture there. You pull it up, and what was happening is like a meme would drop over it. And it wasn't the common memes I was used to seeing, but different memes with different weird messages were dropping over top that had nothing to do with the video, and they would come and go really fast, like a quick flash.
Speaker 6: And one of them said something like.
Speaker 5: It said exactly this, uh, you know, in a world where you can be anything, try being kind, right, which was just that's the only message that stuck with me. But the other ones were way weirder and way more cryptic than that, and they would drop over these different videos that I'm doom scrolling through and then just vanish.
Speaker 6: Now that one sticks with me, especially because.
Speaker 5: About an hour later, I'm back to doom scrolling and I find somebody's post with exactly that phrase in it, and their phrase was not in a meme, but I got a meme of it a little bit before. And in the meme, I don't remember what the picture was. It was something with orange in it, that's all I know, and the uh. And in this time, though, this guy typed that out in his you know, in his tweet. And then there was a video of like a dog, like you know, probably some abused dog or some faithful dog whatever. I didn't really play the video, but it was like a dog, you know, apparently outside in some kind of kennel, and he looked like maybe he was hurt or maybe he was in distress in the still.
Speaker 6: But I didn't play the video.
Speaker 5: And I'm looking at this thing, and I'm like in shock because I had seen an hour before this was posted, or two hours or something before it was posted, I had seen these exact words in a meme.
Speaker 6: Then I do have scroll down my line, and that meme was not in my feed. So I keep doing scrolling down my feed, and I don't see that meme anywhere.
Speaker 5: But this guy winds up typing exact words over some video that he decided to share.
Speaker 9: It's I'll say the same thing too. I've been scrolling and an image will come up and then all of a sudden it'll disappear, but it's further down in my streen. If I keep scrolling, eventually i'll hit it. We'll see that was I'm wondering, why was this wall blow all of a sudden, you see it, it disappears, you have a different post there, and you keep scrolling, and it's like, why is my food shuffling things?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: But see if I saw that, what is doing?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 5: If I saw that, that's what I would think is, oh, well, that was trying to push that up in my feed and for some reason, you know, my graphic card didn't cooperate or whatever.
Speaker 6: And okay, fine, whatever, But this was weirder to me because this wasn't a meme.
Speaker 5: This was what the guy typed. I couldn't find the meme with that quote on it. Now, maybe somebody could find one.
Speaker 9: I don't know to what you maybe seeing as somebody else and I've noticed this, somebody sees something on Twitter, suddenly they're making the same post. Yeah, but they might use a different video or something. It's strange. It's like somebody sits here, Oh that's cool, I'll put that out his mind. Instead of just quoting it, they're reposting it. They make their own post.
Speaker 8: On the same subject matter. I've seen that billions of times already.
Speaker 5: Okay, but this overlay see if if that was the case, that's what I would say. Okay, nice parrot. You know, I'm glad you're repeating things. That's all people really do anyway. But this is weird because it pops up. It's not a post, it's not somebody's tweet. It's just overlays seen a flat and if flashes there and it's gone, And I mean in less than a second, I'm thinking it's up there. But I'm so light sensitive that I get blasted with it. And it's not something that goes unnoticed. But I guarantee you if I blinked, I would have missed it. You know what I'm saying, like literally, And.
Speaker 8: It could be your algorithm is going to put.
Speaker 9: There's some ki rode in there, right if your algorithm has picked up it flashes at that one time, trying to push it ahead of something that's further down in your scroll.
Speaker 8: That's the only thing I can figure it's the algorithm to screw it up.
Speaker 6: But I scrolled for like an hour trying to find this thing out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've gone.
Speaker 8: I've done that too. Others. See there are two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 9: Nothing better to do is spending an hour to scroll and to see how deep it would go.
Speaker 8: And you run across that.
Speaker 9: You keep going long enough, It's almost like the algorithm is trying to push a certain thing. So you assume it's got two options. You see a flash of one, you see the other one later in your seed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but again the strangest part. Look, it's some kind of glitch obviously, but it's just a very I don't know.
Speaker 6: It struck me.
Speaker 5: It's very weird because it doesn't look like a post. I can't find the meme, but I swear to you I saw the meme. Anyway, It's just a weird thing that keeps happening on Twitter. And some of these things were popping up with these really like cryptic sayings on them, and I'm telling you I can't recall them now because in.
Speaker 6: The moment I was kind of caught up in it.
Speaker 5: And then when I was really paying attention, that's when this other one popped up and it said, and I can quote it still, you know, in a world where you can be anything, be kind.
Speaker 6: That's what it said.
Speaker 5: And it had some sort of orange you know, orange e loud graphic you know, under it. But it was those big block letters that are in memes. Anyway, let's get to the callers. I see, I know, we got Jimmy James there. We also got a caller from Florida, so, you know, greetings to you in the open air in Santus Island, that is Florida. And I might want to talk to you about Tallahassee in a minute, So hang on there. But let's first get the Jimmy James on the line and see what's on his mind this week.
Speaker 17: Jimmy, how you doing, man, I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: I'll switch places with the Floridian and see if it's someone new.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'll just put you back on home and we'll get the Floridian up right away then. And it gives me it's odd because I guess it's a wireless number in Florida.
Speaker 6: So anyway, you're live.
Speaker 17: Hey, how's gone, Chuck?
Speaker 6: Hey, it's going?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hy not do bad?
Speaker 17: This is christ and Florida.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, Chris, it has been a minute. It has been a minute. So what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 17: Chris?
Speaker 6: I mean glad to hear from you.
Speaker 21: I was just turning into the online Seed and well, I was kind of catching the conversation a little late.
Speaker 1: I figured either I could listen to the replay and figure out your hays a stancer, I could just chime in and see what's up.
Speaker 21: What's you guys's take on the Eaton and Trump from another World Wrestling.
Speaker 20: Gone on?
Speaker 6: Well, my take is totally bizarre, Chris, because I looked at it.
Speaker 5: At first, I went, well, that's kind of funny because my suspicion was, you know, two egos of that size cannot exist in a building, so you know, eventually they got a fight, right, But then I thought about it and I watched what he was pissing him moaning about, especially when he came out and he.
Speaker 6: Dropped the hole.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well, how about the fact that Trump didn't want the Epstein files out because he's in him.
Speaker 6: Dunk dunk dum.
Speaker 5: I went, you know, right there, that's an indicator of how fake this is, and why do I say it not because I don't believe him when he says Trump is in the Epstein files. I haven't seen it, but I think he is because he knew the guy. Okay, but anyway, forget forget my point of view on that.
Speaker 6: Who cares. Here's the problem, Chris.
Speaker 5: He knew about that for years, and for some reason, my voice is kicking back to me Chris. But anyway, he knew about it for years. He's bringing it up now after he leaves the White House.
Speaker 6: And after he's done with Doge. So that screams BS or why the hell didn't you care about this earlier? Chief?
Speaker 8: So, yeah, someone got to speaker on or something that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was trying to tell Chris, I'm gonna put Chris.
Speaker 5: I'm putting you on hold because my voice and B Pete's voices are kicking back to us real loud. So I was, but I'm gonna put you back on so you can answer that if you heard me at all, I was trying to tell you that I've come down on the side of This is all just a show. This is like WWE badly written script. Oh yeah, well I'm gonna kill you Sina. Well that's all right, because I know you slipt with the Epstein girls.
Speaker 6: Dunt dun dun uh.
Speaker 5: The Undertaker is gonna come out and settle this. I'm telling you, it's bs to keep everybody distracted. That's my take on the Elon thing. But anyway, I'll put you back on Chris. But for some reason we're kicking back nasty our voices are. But I want to hear what your what your take is, or if what you think of my take anyway, and I'm sure bpzs it a little differently, but you know, let's get to you next.
Speaker 6: Hey go.
Speaker 1: You know that's hard to tind, to try to come across as the still has got going on. You know, yes, I agree with you. It is a you know, it's well wrestling entertainment theatrics. But that's what it seems like to me, you know, honestly, as what.
Speaker 6: The hell they're the striking us from.
Speaker 1: But whenever, to me, that's what comes naturally. You know, when we have such a major distraction.
Speaker 17: Like we've got going on now with this, well, what.
Speaker 1: Do they have to promise? Always seems like there's something else in the works when they're when they're diverting all of attention.
Speaker 17: Over to this area.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I put you back on hold just to avoid that feedback.
Speaker 5: But here here's the quick answer in my mind to that is that number one, all hell was loosed on Ukraine last night, uh, you know, or the day before, and you know, depending on which part of the world you're in, and you know, Trump has basically said, you know what, I'm going to just let them fight it out a little while.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: He had to go from if anybody you know, pays attention, and he had to go from him going to solve the Ukraine more on day one to you know what, Putin's gone crazy to ah, well, I'm just gonna they both want to fight, so I'm gonna have to let him fight, which at the end of the day means, guess what.
Speaker 6: Trump couldn't do anything about it anyway, even though he said he could.
Speaker 5: And I think anybody with a brain should have known that Putin's determined to do what he's doing. The Ukrainians don't want to let go of their land or their country. So guess what, this is the way it's going to roll.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: You can feel about him in any way you want, But Trump, despite all of his don't worry I'll settle it bs and you don't have the cards and everything else with you know, Zelenski and the White House and all that.
Speaker 6: Again, a lot of theater for nothing.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you another hint about how this turns into nothing and how this is all you know scripted reality TV.
Speaker 6: Another hint is, now Trump's like.
Speaker 5: You know what, we had to get rid of him because he was annoying everybody and he became, you know, too much and he's a smart guy, but you know he's lost it now, so screw him.
Speaker 6: And oh, by the way, how mu if I cancel your contracts and you were fired?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 5: He does that musk turns around and says, oh yeah, well, I all dismantle the dragon because that's the thing we just saved your astronauts asks with, So all dismantle the dragon.
Speaker 6: Done, dun done. And I'm fired.
Speaker 5: No, I quit because I was losing money from Tesla. Oh, by the way, I'm gonna give away your Tesla or maybe I'll sell it. I don't know either way, Let's stop a Trump logo on it and charge extra and make sure you don't get the rump this time like you did with the watches. I mean when you see this happening, you know, it's a massive distraction. Now, Is it to keep us from asking questions about Ukraine or pointing out the fact that there was nothing we were going to be able to do about that anyway unless we wanted to arm Ukraine, which allegedly we did, but we didn't give him these drones. They just used, you know, six grand worth of drones that take out six billion dollars worth of planes. What are you going to say except I'm still kind of astonished that this conflict has gone on as long as it has. Or maybe it's to distract us from Gaza, because after all, you know what's going on there. The right wing party wants to get rid of the prime minister over there, and if he doesn't win the election, he's got an issue they want him to press.
Speaker 6: Harder on the Palestinians.
Speaker 5: There is definitely a mixed order going on over there, unless you're in the IDF because they're happily shooting people that are even going for you know, humanitarian supplies. They're getting rid of everybody, and apparently that's what most people in the region are agreeing.
Speaker 6: With, and in this country too, so it is what it is. I don't know why we need to be.
Speaker 5: Distracted from that, or is there something larger going on that I'm missing. I'm not sure. But if I wanted to wag the dog and get nobody to ask me a question about Zelenski and.
Speaker 6: Putin right now, this would be a good way to do it, because I.
Speaker 5: Mean, you got Maga Faithful's you know, begging musk wheas Elon.
Speaker 6: Don't get upset.
Speaker 5: Online right now people do an emergency podcast to you know, beg Trump to not ditch his you know, great friend Elon and come on, don't let the bromance end. Bro, and Elon made a big point of you know, how he loved him as much as a man could love another man and pretty much did the modern day version of but no homo.
Speaker 6: You know, and he loved Trump.
Speaker 5: I don't think he stopped loving Trump or lost that loving feeling even though I tweeted that song at him.
Speaker 6: I gave him the Hall and Oates version extra cheese, but you know, and I tweeted at him. Come on, dude, this is this is such bs. Be real. You knew about the Epstein thing a long time ago. That's not news. So you're dropping a bombshell that's pretty empty, and then I'll fire you. I'll get rid of the car you gave me. I'm you're gonna throw away your ring. I mean Desperate Housewives of the Silicon Valley and DC. I don't know, but it's not a.
Speaker 5: Good script and it's doing its job though, because everybody and their mother is all over this, can't believe that these two great.
Speaker 6: Men are fighting with one another.
Speaker 5: And even the CNNs and MSDNC and everybody else in the corporate world is all like doing flash breaking news. The richest man in the world is quarreling with the most powerful man in the world. Two billionaires are battling. They're trying to come up with, you know, the Vince McMahon reload that got Trump into the WWE Hall of Fame in the first place. But Elon's not a great actor. You say a lot of things about him, but he's definitely not that. And the other thing is the only way that this is news to him that you know certain things were gonna get done this way, and he's gonna freak out this much.
Speaker 6: Over the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 5: Is if either a his IQ was not quite as high as we knew or this again is just a predictable, staged event, and that's what I think it is. I mean, he might be a little pissed that, you know, they're they're not giving him the same massive breaks they were going to give him, and maybe his Starlink and SpaceX contracts.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, they didn't cut any of those.
Speaker 5: They did give him a little trouble on the electric car and Trump even made a point of that and said he nobody really wants these electric cars anyway, going back to the thing he used to say when they weren't selling Tesla's on the White House laun and meanwhile, I'm not a Democrat or a liberal here.
Speaker 6: Well, I find it even funnier their reaction to all this because they're just as ridiculous taking it seriously.
Speaker 5: In fact, the most honest brokers here I can't believe I'm going to say this are the Republican congressmen in a couple of spaces, not all of them, but.
Speaker 6: A handful of them.
Speaker 5: And the reason why is not because he even Republican, but just because the congressman be Pete.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 5: I figure both sides need to all take a nice five hundred man purple walk. But either way, some of the Republican congressmen are kind of like, ah, this doesn't really matter. Some of those guys are being honest with you. Not all of them and not the majority for sure, for certain, but anybody that you see running around with their head on fire over this doesn't understand entertainment, politics, or quite frankly reality and the behavior of these two guys to amp up stuff and act like you know, so the guy who was jumping up and down on stage, you know when Trump brought him into the fold and running around with a chainsaw talking about how he's gonna doge everybody with the chainsaw.
Speaker 6: And the other guy who.
Speaker 5: Turns around in literally he does a Goya Bean's commercial right on TV and then also a Tesla car commercial on the White House loan you mean to tell me that these guys are not performative for profit? I mean rump watches and all I love the Rump Watch. By the way, Come on, this is you're being sold again a storyline anyway, Uh, Chris, I'll go back to you to get your comments on what I just said, and then we'll get we're here from the pete before we moved back to Jimmy James or whoever else wants to join us at three one nine, five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 6: So there you Chris. Hopefully it's not beeding back. No, it is feeding back. But anyway, your thoughts, it's gonna so little time, so much.
Speaker 21: I want to say, you know, and I've heard you've briefly talked, you know before, you know, on the religious topics and whatnot. You know, I mean, I try to be a practice in Christian you know, flawed, I'll say, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: With everything that they've got going on, you.
Speaker 21: Know, with all these actors that are in these key roles, you.
Speaker 1: Know, intentionally positioned and positions.
Speaker 6: Of high powers.
Speaker 1: That's what it seems like to me.
Speaker 21: You know, I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart, you know, the conspiracy oriented kind of furious.
Speaker 1: Necessarily because there's a lot of truth to.
Speaker 6: This type of stuff.
Speaker 1: But I mean, what what what what this thing today? It honestly does seem like we are trying to esser in the era of the anti christ.
Speaker 20: I mean, maybe maybe I'm crazy, I don't know, but I guess said, like, you know, we've taken the Bible and we've we've just been and you know, yes, when everybody's talks about over the years, you know how much it's possible modified and all that stuff, you know, throughout.
Speaker 1: Each translation and whatnot.
Speaker 21: And it does seem like that we are intentionally doing certain things, putting certain chess pieces into motion, into play, in.
Speaker 1: Order to try to, yeah, to bring about the antiglass, to bring about the return of God Jesus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't identify as a Christian at all, Chris, but I will tell you that in some ways though, it's not as though I see.
Speaker 6: The religion is completely invalid.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: And I studied the Bible cover to cover. I'm one of the few people I know that's actually read the entire thing. I hovered on the Book of Revelations when I was younger quite a bit. And I got to tell you that, into my mind, there are some people that see it as the inevitable reality that's going to come, and they believe in it, even if they don't understand it. They just, you know, they assume it's true. And then there's others who take it as a playboy.
Speaker 1: That's kind of you know, I'm not trying to interrupt you but I mean that's kind of the point that I've come to, you know, at this point in my life. It's just I think that, you know, there's legitimate things laid out in the Bible, but it has you know, who's who the hell does they say that, Yes, we haven't been manipulating this.
Speaker 21: You know, we haven't taken this this old you know what one of the oldest piece of works or one of the older piece of works, you know, in human history.
Speaker 1: And their collaboration of works.
Speaker 21: And then well, I mean ship just we we've got the manuscript, we know how to we know how to fool the population. Yeah, and it's I don't know, I kind of bounce back what you know means and control. And also just.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I think that there's a lot of evidences suggested.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we are trying to manufacture were.
Speaker 6: Christ. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look, and I'm putting you back on hold, but I gotta tell you hang on there. Maybe we'll get you back in. And because I got a feeling Jimmy James might have something to say about some of this. But here's the thing again, you know, let's take it out of the realm of the sensitive area of Christianity. For people that are, you know, very devout about that and just go to the modern day strangeness of I've known people that have gone to psychics, right, and then they swear by everything they said because something happened to happen. And then they go back to that psychic and it comes true again and they're amazed. But the thing they fail to recognize quite often is that, you know, they told them they're gonna meet somebody at the grocery store, and they start to be on the lookout to meet somebody at a grocery store.
Speaker 6: You know, it could be as simple as that.
Speaker 5: Or they tell them, hey, listen, you know you're gonna you're gonna live reckless life and you're gonna die because of alcohol. And then the guy turns around and reasons, you know what, I could get hit by a drunk driver any time, and he drinks himself stupid because it's.
Speaker 6: Gonna happen anyway.
Speaker 5: And it's like they bring the fruition, the thing that was predicted to them simply based on their belief in it.
Speaker 6: Now I'm not saying that it's equivalent.
Speaker 5: I'm not equivocating between you believe in the Bible and you beleep in psychics, which some people hold is you know, an abomination and blasphemy and you know.
Speaker 6: Black magic and you should never go anywhere near it and whatever. I'm not even getting into that.
Speaker 5: What I am saying is that there are some people that take the predictive and run with it and then create the thing that was predicted, whereas they might not have had it not been suggested to them. And when you have a deeply rooted belief like Christianity, I think it works on a larger level, and especially the twisted strangeness. You know, if you noticed a few years ago there was a lot of media that was upset with the Antichrist and the end of the world, and every couple of years that actually happens. Matter of fact, you can see it. The doomsday profits come and go and they predict the end of the world, whether it's in twenty twelve or it's from some other reason besides of my en calendar. They come up with a reason, They come up with a reason, and then if you observe, you wonder when you see certain people's actions, are they going with it because it was suggested to them that's the way things are going to go? Anyway, or is it really the powerful prognostication that was preserved in biblical text or just the words coming out of the you know, the gypsy's mouth. I know that's politically incorrect, but what the hell? I have an idea about it, politically and correct discussion that's going to take me at least an hour next week, but we'll get there when we get there. Anyway, I'm gonna check back in with Jimmy James, and if Jimmy's not ready, we got another call already, So I'll go to Jimmy and see if he wants to add to this discussion. And I can add to it with anybody out there listening right now three one nine five two seven five zero one six, there's still plenty of time to get in on this, Jimmy, any thoughts or ideas about what you've been listening to.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have funny of those who's the uh callers?
Speaker 1: Select?
Speaker 6: Well, right now, it's you, But Chris was the one who brought it up. The next one up is.
Speaker 17: Who's waiting on the line.
Speaker 6: Waiting on the line, I think is.
Speaker 5: Looks like Chris from California's in California, Danny, Danny I'm sorry, I'm mixing up the two guys. Yeah, Danny from California, so.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, well I'll places with Danny also, but don't talk away the whole hour.
Speaker 17: I do want to get soaking excellent.
Speaker 5: I would do my very best to manage my time properly. Jimmy, hold on, I love it is jim Jimmy's directing the show by Pete. Anything you want to throw in before I pulled Danny.
Speaker 22: Into this, wells, I mean, we're commenting on the big circus in DC, and it's all I'm getting to the point I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 8: There's so much crap going on. I got an all the list of people that need to be got gone with.
Speaker 5: Really now I'm going this, you know, And I saw a statement from Tom Tillis earlier this week.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask you about plan.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you that if I saw him walking down the street, I'd give him a ride on the bumper of my car if I had to take out three fucking news paper boxes to do it.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask him if he was in the on the Dirt Cloud list.
Speaker 5: But okay, hold on, Danny. Danny from California. Sorry, I said, Chris, because I was thinking of the guy in Florida and you at the same time. What do you got on your mind? Uh oh, I think you're live man. Hello, uh oh, Okay, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 17: Hold on, you didn't hear me?
Speaker 6: Now, yeah, there you are.
Speaker 17: Okay, somehow my thumb hit a meat button. I didn't didn't see it, so, you know, kudos to Jimmy James were being so polite.
Speaker 8: We were gentlemen.
Speaker 17: I really really appreciate it. I'll try not take too much time. I kind of got in here late. Yeah, I wanted they talked about the big, beautiful bullshit breakup. But it's like, yeah, I think you're right. I heard you're you're comment about the political theater. I mean, there's probably bigger issues underlying and this is just mask and everything and the other thing, like with the religion I came. If I had more time, they can go into whole line of discussion about the whole idea of prophecy or what's not pathetic.
Speaker 5: You know what I could turn I could turn all three of you loose on that subject. To close out the show, let me ask you this about the big circus.
Speaker 9: In d C.
Speaker 5: And you know in Silicon Valley at the moment, uh, you know, me and Chris both don't know exactly what they're covering up. I made a couple of guesses. What are your thoughts, what do you think would be the reason for the weapon of mass distraction at this point.
Speaker 17: That I just think, you know what I really think it is. And just I think there's just a lot of I think that you had too many egos in there and they are in chaos because there's just too much infighting. I mean, if I would bove the flying of all, it's just it's well, I wish I knew. I don't have a crystal ball.
Speaker 6: See, I'm confused. I'm a little confused, Danny. And here's why.
Speaker 5: You almost sound like you think it's a real conflict then in some ways, and that's what I thought some months ago, is that we would see a real conflict. But I'm thoroughly convinced that this is not. Do you think it's a real conflict though, or do you have mixed feelings on it?
Speaker 17: I mean I would say I heard everybody's kind of you're definitely got on with more like left the media that they were kind of punnets were talking about that somehow what is the guy Stephen Miller's wife is left him and he's running off looking for real On Musk and that there was a fight in one of the offices that's where Elon Musk got a black eye, And I have no prefably, I mean this is kind of the secondary information.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but see is that the.
Speaker 5: Same you're talking about the same media outlets though that told us that Joe Biden was hard to keep up with when they were interview White House staffers, Right, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you're right, you got you go. Well, like I said, it's the second or third hand information. I mean, there's no host improved, the unmain that happens to.
Speaker 6: Be close to the situation. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 17: Yeah, So that's where I you know, that's where I kind of draw a line, like when you have first hand verified documentary events and it's proven with check tip authenticity, I'm more like, Okay, that's credible. I mean I've lean that way, but you know, you probably I just try to wrap it upause I know Jimmy wants to get back on the bit. The really sad part is I can just recall Bill Clinton when he got you know, they're they're going to beat him out for line about a DJ in the White House, and people were clutching their pearls, which I don't blame them. You know, Hey, my kids are hearing this chunk, and now look what the kids are getting exposed to. I mean, it's just like can can can and the leaders of the world and the rich, the powerful, the Republicans, the Democrats leadership, can they actually govern like adults? I mean, it's just this is just this is insanity. But amazingly some things are working and some things.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 17: It's just it's just I mean, I'm really great about the future, you know what they are seeing, and no wonder why you know they want to team out.
Speaker 20: I guess.
Speaker 17: So that's that's just my thought. I mean, I I can simply mean that. Then when I really think about when I hear something, can it kind of make sense? Then I look at the source, I'm like, yeah, they haven't got it right all the time either that, you know, and they you know, that's that's kind of what I'm looking at, you know. And then on the other hand, I mean I've heard some quips that Cash tew In on Joe Rogan, you can't. I mean, he's just not giving any answers. And then you know it's like what, you know, the whole upstream thing.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 17: You know, you've got Clinton out there running around and trunk running around out there. He's got a saudy ass, you know, passport. You know, he's probably Cada kid in the sad. I mean, nobody can. Nobody can actually, I don't know, it's just crazy.
Speaker 5: You know, Well, what's funny there is I'm waiting for them to pull up ed Opperman's podcasts on national media because they haven't done it yet, but they've started pulling out. You know, this guy had a tape of Epstein on his podcast talking about troll who.
Speaker 6: Hit a minute.
Speaker 8: That's a whole line that's just come out.
Speaker 9: Cash Ptel just said that they're gone, they're going over there. You know we heard a couple of weeks ago. We've got ten thousand hours of video to go through. Yeah, and I can't any said anything yet. I forget where it was. Today I saw Cash Hotail made the comment, Hey, we're going through the videos and there's no videos of anybody having any sex with any kids.
Speaker 8: And I'm sitting here thinking, Okay.
Speaker 9: You got ten thousand hours of video and you haven't found a crime in there. What are you gonna tell us next that you expect us from?
Speaker 6: Where the hell?
Speaker 5: It takes ten thousand hours of video without something criminal? No, come on, seriously, unless you're making on a major television show, do you take ten thousand hours.
Speaker 6: Of video anything except it going?
Speaker 8: And what did I play you a month ago?
Speaker 9: They're gonna come, They're gonna file with instance. There's nothing to the Epstein case whatsoever. It's twenty years. You know, people have had time to go through and get rid of stuff, remove.
Speaker 8: Stuff, their stuff.
Speaker 9: But now it's coming out and selling it. At all those hours of video, they haven't found a crime.
Speaker 8: Now you tell me?
Speaker 17: Was I right?
Speaker 8: They're gonna be They're gonna turn this thing into nothing?
Speaker 6: Of course they are. But why are they gonna do that? Because everybody's implicated on it.
Speaker 5: Look, the only reason to totally, you know, purge it of all this stuff is because guess what, both your left and your right heroes are involved, and therefore we can't let it go. And the other thing is too funny along with this is that follows after, they said, we got the jail house video and.
Speaker 6: Guess what, he killed himself.
Speaker 9: They could here, we got that together and uh, you know it says are going in and it shows God's going in and coming out, but it doesn't say anything else.
Speaker 8: So you know he killed himself.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the biggest white wash you you know, to be honest, they whitewashed Biden's mental acuity for three years. There are years you know, they're just completely whitewashed it. I'm wondering when people are gonna realize, hey, waymen, dud, this was a white wash. Waitment now the white wash this. We'll wait when now they white washed that? When are people gonna say enough is enough? You guys are either gonna investigate this ship or in a crew house and put somebody in there where I mean to start thinking charging people. But you see, it's it's all designed to let these people walk away with no responsibility whatsoever. It's and people don't understand that.
Speaker 16: No, they don't, don't.
Speaker 12: They don't.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing to me is that everybody he goes. Trump's gonna do it now because he's been holding to nobody. He's gonna get them all and I go, no, he's not, and everybody.
Speaker 6: Goes, oh, you've just got Trump arrangement syndrome. No, that's the way the system is. This guy is not there to change the system. Are you crazy? Sorry?
Speaker 20: Can we agree?
Speaker 17: There's a stratified legal systems for them and for others.
Speaker 16: That's a little bit why we've been taught, well for you is on this. So there is more than a.
Speaker 8: There's new little due justice system. There is levels to it.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and wepling on wave and fall in that paramuid It determines how bad you gets, how much.
Speaker 6: Money do you have, and who do you know, and who can you know and who can get you off? Period. That's all the legal system is. It's not based on or there's justice. Now.
Speaker 5: Oh look they indicted you know, they indicted Garcia, right, Omar Killmar whatever his name is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're bringing him back and charging him with and now they're saying that his entire job is human trafficking.
Speaker 6: Everything human trafficking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the whole time wait a minute, the whole time he was here, he was involved. They've hit him with like a hundred charges, one hundred separate chargers. I think of human trafficking it's like, okay, why are and you look at the argument.
Speaker 5: Oh, this guy was was wrong.
Speaker 8: He was sent to this president. We need to get him back, and he's America's dad.
Speaker 9: Lose any time to live the dream. And then we find out he got stopped and he had Kansas or some damn ware in a traffic stop with three guys going from Texas to wherever the hell were going on the East coast with no luggage.
Speaker 16: You know, on a trip really oh way, Yeah, here's the problem.
Speaker 6: Not gonna try to get a.
Speaker 9: Hound accounts of human trafficking and drive us asked back, how much does that cost him?
Speaker 19: Was it eighty?
Speaker 8: Backup here? Okay?
Speaker 5: But what's funny is eighty counts to that. They didn't have it before, but now they have it number one, number two. It is not impossible. And I'm not saying that it's true, but it's not impossible that because they threw everything. Bondie's press statement was out of there. I mean, she was even talking about stuff that's not on the indictment. She was talking about Oh look, we even have them texting with an underage girl. We got them texting with an underage girl. We got them with human trafficking. We got them with drugs, we got them with guns.
Speaker 6: We're connecting them to the Remember that truck where there were.
Speaker 5: A whole bunch of illegals killed that were in the back of a box truck or a semi or something. And they're tying into that. They're tying into every like they've got one hundred things on this guy, they say. And I'm sitting there going now, wait a minute. You didn't trust the system before, but you trust it now.
Speaker 9: It was the thing though, and I always cat call them up after the thought. With all these charges and all evidence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they can't.
Speaker 9: Find anybody to charge in Epstein's deal other than Julane Maxwell.
Speaker 6: They're no kidding.
Speaker 17: You know the people.
Speaker 9: You know you just put someone in jail for trafficking underage females.
Speaker 8: Okay, you get her in jail. You had the evidence to put her in jail. Where is the.
Speaker 9: First damn customer of that trafficking. Why aren't they brought up on charges. You can go back and find eighty instances of where this guy that you already put it out of the country and created this big firestorm as a diversion, and now you're saying, oh, we got him on a hundred counts, but we can't find anything on anybody else other than Epstein and Julaine Maxwell.
Speaker 8: So that one's done.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 5: And they had him so dead to rights under a sealed indictment, all his other madness allegedly.
Speaker 7: This is the thing.
Speaker 5: I don't trust it either way, you understand, because they're arguing over tattoos on his knuckles. If you're telling me that you had eighty charges to hold against this guy, serious.
Speaker 6: Melanies all over to play at the beginning. What is my point here? Why didn't you do it in the beginning?
Speaker 5: Well, and here's the argument, the only argument that I've ever been with on this, and nobody seems to understand it because they go, oh, you just want these guys to be here, What are you a democrat?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 5: My whole point is, though, until you bring it to court and you've actually convicted somebody of something, you can't just call him a criminal.
Speaker 6: That's been my complaint all along.
Speaker 5: If the guy's are criminal, if the guy needs to go, you know, if he needs a needle in his arm, go get it done. But you know, I don't care if he forfeited his you know, rights as a human being because he was that destructive to humanity.
Speaker 6: Then let him go. I don't care where he goes, in a hole somewhere. But the point is you have to do that before you take actions as if he already is. This is not the era of pre clime that I had one problem there.
Speaker 9: What you have one problem there, and that is for the past I don't know ten twelve years, we've had people coming into this country that then commit crimes that then get booted loose. You know, they just had a rage somewhere where they bought there. I was thinking was in Texas. They shipped off one hundred and twenty seven illevers that were responsive that we're convicting. And these are convictions, over four hundred and twenty seven convictions between that group.
Speaker 16: And they're finally getting them out of the country.
Speaker 9: So they let this stuff go on for so long that when they start cracking down, all of a sudden, people are going to wait a minute, it wasn't a problem four years ago when the guy got arrested.
Speaker 8: For beating his wife nine times.
Speaker 9: So are all of a sudden, you're going to do something now. So they're trying to play ketchup and they're going about it. I mean, yes, they're going about it in the right way in some areas. But we've got hold on criminals that have been getting awaid to crack for twenty five years.
Speaker 8: Yes, the lost god.
Speaker 16: Damn people, but priorities.
Speaker 9: Yes, you can't throw people out of the country that have three convictions that nui and they think their wife a couple of times. Will the people running this damn country are getting away with worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But that's my point here. Look, my overall point is really simple. This is not acceptable what they did to them because they didn't have them convicted.
Speaker 6: Very simple. You got to go case by case because one.
Speaker 5: Hundred people doing this and ten thousand people over the past decade did that, is not this guy. I can't turn around and say you belong to a certain group of people, therefore you need to be convicted of beating your wife and also shooting people because you happen to be part of et cetera.
Speaker 6: And I think you were, and you haven't been convicted yet, but I'm gonna treat you.
Speaker 5: Like you were, so I'm gonna take away your right, So I'm gonna take your freedom I'm gonna take your ability to leave the country because you know what you're you're likely going to be a fact. I can't do that ahead of time. I have to go through a process to do that. And oh, by the way, it's not just citizens that have a process. Anybody who's under the jurisdiction of the United States has to.
Speaker 6: Go through the process.
Speaker 5: But anyway, I don't want to get too protracted here because then I'm gonna wind up breaking my promise to Jimmy James. And I told him I'm bringing back on, yeah, so let me get him back on and see if he wants to let the three you go. Wy uh oh, whoops, I hit the wrong button there and I got to Florida feeding back on me.
Speaker 6: Sorry, hang on a second. There, we're putting Danny on hold and we're getting Jimmy James back on. So I don't break my promise. Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Now we've got in a totally different direction. But anything you want to throw on the table, do it, man, you got time. And if you want me to bring on these other guys, I will too.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 3: Just to comment as far as Trump and must go, I SAPs and feelings on it.
Speaker 15: Are.
Speaker 17: I don't give a crap good which is exactly.
Speaker 1: What I thought.
Speaker 6: Speak.
Speaker 3: I just it's been there since the beginning. It's going to be six months from now. I don't care as long as these technocrats quit censoring Republicans the way they have been documented to have been done under the order of the Biden whatever cabal, since he apparently wasn't even running the country, and that's not even debatable now. And not only was he insane, he was dying of cancer. And here you are talking about Trump and Mosque and all this other crap, waste waste of time. Got to much rather have discussed some other things. What else was brought up? Oh my goodness, And we're talking about the Bible? All right, Well, let's talk about the Bible.
Speaker 17: You want to know how we could.
Speaker 3: Depend what's on it? Okay, Well, let's take a look at the Dead Sea scrolls and even documents older in the and guess what. It lines up perfectly well with the textas receptis in the Latin ballgate in the Greeks.
Speaker 17: Look, it's there, it's not nothing's been changed.
Speaker 3: The only thing you could say is some words are different in Poblish than other languages.
Speaker 17: It's as good as you can pretty much get it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: You can make an argument that there's a whole lot of books missing from the Bible, which I believe.
Speaker 17: I believe that the Books of Maccabee should be in there.
Speaker 3: I believe the Book of First Enoch should be in there, and several others.
Speaker 6: So some of the Gnostic scriptures, Yeah, quite a few.
Speaker 3: There's quite a few books that I think should be in there that the around one thousand, the Catholic Church took out a lot of them.
Speaker 17: Oddly, they've put a lot.
Speaker 3: Of them back in, but the Protestants have them, so I don't know what the deal lives there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they put back in seven of them, I think, right.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that the Catholic Bible now does have the Book of the Books of Mccabee's a couple other ones. But that's all I'll say on all that jazz.
Speaker 17: But no, everyone have a good weekend.
Speaker 3: And I guess that's all I got. Well, hopefully there's Uncle show.
Speaker 9: Going to be on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Age of Transitions and Uncle are coming up, you know, one after the other, really soon, So hang on, be beate.
Speaker 6: You know, time flies when you're when when you're with flies, you know what I mean? And I got to tell you I've noticed a lot of flies lately too. That's another thing. Locally.
Speaker 5: We started off talking about water pipes and ended with the Bible, Elon musk what's actual BS? And of course, uh, we we got to treat us on the Biden is issue. Uh and we shouldn't even be bothering talking about Elon and uh Trump, which by the way, I don't object to either because it's BS in my mind. But why didn't really get your take on it?
Speaker 16: On the Elon Trump thing?
Speaker 9: I think of listening with those two bozos months ago, because I mean, what is you know?
Speaker 16: I'll go back to this.
Speaker 9: Trump's spiritual advisor is Paul White, one of the biggest snake old salesmen that has hit the evangelical system since it's started. It's it's killed over from his other term. And if who's going to put somebody that ding deplicit next to him as a spiritual advisor. I got nothing to say to Trump. He's just a rich mass Now. Yeah, he's smart to certain.
Speaker 8: Areas, but for being a person.
Speaker 9: And I'm sorry I told you when in this election, I hope the Republicans responsible from day one. They come up with all these Dad's craft, they start making a bunch of cuts. Can they put them in this big beautiful bill. No, we're going to do that separately. The Republicans are just as dad as the Democrats, and they got a buffoon leading the party right now. So all we can do is sit this one out and wait for these assholes to go down the road. And I left a different group of assholes to take their place at that point when it comes to Musk and Trump.
Speaker 6: Okay, so what about the big beautiful bill?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 6: What do you think about that? I mean, is it a good thing? It's bullshit.
Speaker 8: It's bullshit.
Speaker 9: Why are we increasing our deficit for a big beautiful bill and not get this damn thing down. Everyone talks about, oh, well, we'll pay an interest. We're paying a billion dollars every hundred days interest or a trillion dollars, whatever the hell it is that we're paying on all this damn debt, and yet we're sending money out the damn door the people that don't deserve it, and the taxpayers are having to bust their ass to cover the damn desk. It's ridiculous how our government got this dysfunctional. I don't understand except for money. We have money running our politics. And until we get the goddamn money out from these damn individuals looking out for themselves or for their businesses, we're screwed.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's nothing but.
Speaker 9: An oligarchy now. And people don't understand that. They think Trump is going to be the big savior. Trump is just right the rest of He's not a politician. Anybody that runs from president.
Speaker 16: Three times is a goddamn politician.
Speaker 8: I don't care what you say.
Speaker 9: So until we get rid of this damn shrinking behind putting these people in positions of power, you're not going to solve the problem. Luckily, I'll be good before this thing goes vote. But at this point, this country is scrolling the damn drain.
Speaker 5: You know, they're racing to you, right, I mean they're they're they're in a race with you to see you know, if you were the country dies first.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 16: Oh, I know I'm going for I.
Speaker 6: Don't know that.
Speaker 8: My luck, I'd have to watch this damn thing to the end.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, no offense, but I hope I'm not there to see it at this point, I'm I'm you know.
Speaker 8: It's like, what's the point we'll go in?
Speaker 9: Where is the point of going and voting for this ship every four years when it doesn't change?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you just you just said the thing that makes me a bad guy right there, because I say stuff like that and they go, well, you have no right to complain, you know, you're just okay.
Speaker 8: Well, it's time to start telling people to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 16: Somebody needs to tell Trump shut the fuck up. Somebody needs to tell you on the just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 6: There you have it.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna have to mark this one explicit. But you can't punctuate this thing any better than that.
Speaker 6: As far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 17: So there you go.
Speaker 8: Remember this.
Speaker 6: I'm Milie O'Kelly. All of you are indeed the effect.
Speaker 5: And thank you to Chris and also to Danny and the Jimmy James all for calling in.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. Man, MVP, thanks once again for riding this one through with me. Even though we started late, it got hot toward the end. The Age of Transitions is up next