Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today we have on a certain guest. We have had him on multiple times in the past, but it's time for us to reconnect. Scott Pace Bigfoot extraordinary, Welcome back to the show. Brother. How have you been man?
Speaker 3: Thanks guys. I'm doing great, doing real good. A few changes in life and stuff like that, but for the most part, great, doing really good. Got some more experiences, some more things happen, seeing some different things in the National Forest and all that. So I can't wait to get started and tell you what's going on.
Speaker 2: Brother, I can't wait to hear about it. So Raven Lee has not She's a relatively new co host and member of the cult, right, so she hasn't heard your backstory. And for all the cult members that may not have heard the first couple of times you've been on the show, let's briefly go over your backstory, right, So, where you come from, how you came to be such an expert in the Bigfoot, in the dog men, the whole nine yards. Give us the.
Speaker 3: TLDR of it, all right, So I'll try to condense it down for y'all real quick. But yeah, the last interview we did was what three hours it's been. Yeah, it was quite a bit, but I think that's funny just getting started. But anyway to condense it down. Everything, in twenty nineteen, while I was hunting in North Louisiana to a hunt least, I had a bigfoot and a dog man come up on me in my hunting stand. And the weird thing was was that they both talked to me in my mind through telepathy, which would be called some people call it mind speak. And so ever since then, I've actually been able to talk to them, they talked to me. They've even come down to South Louisiana where we live at and have actually, through other dimensions and through portals, have actually came inside our house. And I've seen them in here too before. And what's amazing is is once you acquire that relationship with them, which is a very strange relationship to begin with, is they just don't leave, you know. And so this is an ongoing thing. It keeps going, and at times we'll have some things in there happening inside the house and stuff like that is very unexplainable weird things like things will get moved, things have been hidden from us, cloaked to what we call cloaked, and even had some experiences where we've seen orbs in the house. And so that that's the quick extent of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the orbs, I knew you were gonna want to ask questions.
Speaker 4: There's so many questions to this because like I've heard of you from like various different people and stuff. So I guess my question is is, so you've hid communication with them? So have they presented themselves to you more than once? And also like the.
Speaker 1: Orbs, are they like otherworldly?
Speaker 4: Are they ghosts or because a lot of people associate orbs with spirits, and so are they a type of spirit or have you like, actually, how do you any can kind of communication of a sort with them or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of questions right there you just went through. But let's go the whole bunchy, and you can ask as many as you want, and I'd be glad to answer them as truthfully and as directly as I can. Orbs and so orbs are a supernatural phenomenon that happened, But this is one of the ways in which they can transform themselves from a spiritual form to a say, a fiscal form to a spiritual form, and that's a form of energy, and that's something which they operate in and they move in and so they can move in and out of dimensions. They can move in and out of time, and time means nothing to them. They go inside of a portal or dimension and come back and go back in time and come, you know, go back and forth. That means nothing to them whatsoever. But as far as the orbs themselves, yes, there's different colors. I mean, they all mean something too, So a lot of the different colors mean different things, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Break that down a little bit deeper if you could, because most of the people that have ever seen orbs, they are golden or a kind of like a liquid metal or something, but they're very bright. You're saying, there's different color orbs. Let's dive into that for a second.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's different color orbs. So the ones that came to our house were actually blue orbs, and they were a form of a healing orb. And so the story behind that was my wife had had a surgery on her hip and the surgery didn't go good. It was a horrible surgery. In fact, they were trying to put pins in her hip because her hip had gotten weak due to a wreck that she was in. And when the doctor put the third pin in, it actually hit the nerve that was going down through her hip to her foot, and so they had yeah, and it was supposed to be in and out surgery. So long story short, they went back in and pulled the pen out. But I had to go back to work at the time. So while I was at work, I was working the evening ship. And so she she texted me, she said, I got blue lights in the house. Oh no, I'm sorry. Let me back up, she said. She took a picture and sent it to me, and she said, and we have strip lighting up top our in the ceiling inside our kitchen. And so she said, uh, did you move those lights? And I'm like no, I said, I have no reason to move those lights, I said. She said, well, all three of the lights are pointing toward me. I said, that's kind of strange. And she said, oh, by the way, there's some blue lights in the house. I said, what you describe light to me? And she said, what, it's like a round circle. I said, like an orb. She said, yes, there's blue orbs in the house. So she sent them to me. So of course I take the picture that she sent to me, and I started zooming out on it. Well, of course that has a face in it, and so I kind of began to communicate with them and ask them and I said, why did y'all first of all want to move the light? And they said to keep evil spirits off? And I said okay, And I said what is it? What about the blue orb? And they said, it's it's part of a spiritual healing thing for her and protection. And so I said, okay, So they do come in your house and they do protect you once they form a relationship with you, then it's that's one of the things that they've also been called the watchers, if you ever heard that term, the watchers.
Speaker 2: So from the book at Enoch, we're talking about the watchers.
Speaker 3: Yes, the watchers, And so that's another thing that there actually got what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I definitely was not on that same vibe.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, the comics, my bad.
Speaker 2: The comics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Watchmen. So yeah, like the Watchmen Watchers. Like there's different type of comics that have like Watchmen and like Watchers and stuff, and I was like, so okay, no, no, no, no. I was like, no, my mom not on the same page.
Speaker 2: I'm very glad that you brought this up, the Raven Lee. So here's the deal. So for anybody who may not be read into the Book of Enoch that we are talking about, this is very good. This is very good for all the cult members that may not.
Speaker 1: Hell talk is not the first thing that I definitely thought. I was like, I was like, yep, nope, I totally understand.
Speaker 4: But I was like, you know, pop culture kind of a thing, sure, Watchers, And I was.
Speaker 1: Like, Okay, I guess.
Speaker 2: But that's my point. It's good that you're bringing this up because some people that maybe relatively newer listeners to the show may not know what the hell we're talking about. So good, Let's give a quick little backstory to the Book of Enoch, the Watchers, these things. The Book of Enoch is a book that, in my personal opinion, should have been added to the Bible, especially because Jesus himself was referencing certain things from the Book of Enoch. However, there were certain things within it that they decided didn't coincide with what we would consider Christian biblical canon, so they did not add it to the final edition of the Bible. Now, Enoch, this would be Noah's grandson, if I'm not mistaken Scott.
Speaker 3: Yeah, grandson I believe is his grandson or great grandson.
Speaker 2: It was one. I was about to say, it's not as great nephew that was. That was not. But anyway, was that the point where that was Abraham flats the point? Yeah? So in the Book of Enoch it talks about these fallen intoitees and I'm using that term very loosely, that came down saw women, human women, thought they were beautiful and decided to mate with them, and they called them the watchers. So these are of u s So I want to say esoteric, these are of spiritual entities, right, like these are from we would call them fallen angels.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: However, when they made it with the daughters of man i e. Human women, their babies became nephelim.
Speaker 1: Did it like actually specify that they were falling angels?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, And so they were like classif they were called the watchers, but in reality they're falling angels. They decided to hook up with human women have half uh you know, divine half human spawn, which is where we get giants from. And the men of Old, the men of renown, all these things so.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I know that you're probably not like as heavy into like sci fi fantasy stuff as I am, but there is many references in many different books and especially TV shows and movies that watchers come about in different forms and stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's where my mind went completely.
Speaker 4: Obviously I was on the same page as you guys, but I definitely was.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, I was like, I can you know some of those this is where they get their bases from. Some some yeah, versions of watchers and the sci fi have nothing to do with this some kind of.
Speaker 4: So when you talk about these orbs in particular, like you said, there was a face in them. Are these the bigfoot faces? Are they the dogmen faces? Are they the mixture of both or is it just an unknown random face that you have like zoomed in you saw.
Speaker 3: So as far as I know, I've never seen a dollar man or but I have seen be what they call sasquatch or bigfoot or see tonga. They have different names, a lot of different names for them, and they really. They really don't like the term bigfoot because it's kind of a slang thing to them. But you call them the forest people is one thing we call them and call them sasquatch or something like that. But that's what they like, you know. They they like that kind of stuff, you know, if you call them certain certain kind of words, you know, names everything. What do bigfoot look like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, I mean, because there's a lot of variations of what they like.
Speaker 1: Everybody has their own version flavor of what they look like. But what did they look like?
Speaker 3: The ones? Well, to me, the ones I saw actually like people like us. And so you have different ones. Some are like apes, some of them have a cone head. The ones I saw did not have a cone head. They look like us, but they were just really tall. The female that I saw, but like American Indians, what you look like, and then she was tall. She was she was probably about nine foot tall.
Speaker 2: I'd say, you've said the females are larger than the males.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, males are way larger. They're they're bigger, they just they're just tall. Also, But the story behind that was, well, let me let me go back to the orbs and stuff. First they stay on out and then we'll go to these other stores. The orbs that I've seen, and I've seen quite a few of them, they're green ones, which are kind of like forest caretakers, and then there are red ones, and then there's white ones, and then the blue ones. Those are ones that I've seen, okay, And I actually seen them while I was hunting and I was sitting in my stand, or went walking to my stand and I sat there, and then when I got to my stand, I cut my head light off and I was still seeing lights around. I'm like, my lord, what is going on? So I started looking up in the trees and I'm seeing these scenes up in there, and there were just orbs around. Actually, I've got quite a few pictures of them now on our honey lease. And that's what they do. I think it's just a highly active area. But the one the pictures that I do have now are there's black and white, so you really can't tell what colors they are. But at night when I've seen them before, they were mostly white, like white and blue as the ones that I saw, and so you can see those different color stuff like now, eyeshine is a whole different thing, which sometimes can be mistaken for orbs.
Speaker 2: So for real, quick, what is eyeshine? Because you and I we have spent a fair amount of time in the woods at night with flashlights, so whenever we see a creature, eyeshine is a term that we recognize. To the people out there that may be more of the city slicker variety that have no idea what the hell we're talking about, explain what eyeshine is.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the Sasquatch or forest people actually have a way that they can make their eyes turn into what I would call a kaleidoscope. You know what I mean. Lud of scope is you're ever look inside a little tube and you turn it and does like that. Well, what it does is their eyes actually can glow at night. And so the eyeshine that I've seen has been white, blue, red, and orange. I've never seen a yellow one. And that goes back to the dog man, which is a whole different story. But the way they do that is they actually have a way inside their head that they actually projected out at night. It's going to look like an led light. And so I've seen this many times at night, and stuff I've seen them. And the last set that I've seen was about two years ago during hunting season and me and my cousin were actually one of my cous shot a deer and it was late at night and we actually seen these lights and it was a single light that was coming down a pine tree and we were looking for a deer on our lease, and so we looked over at the National Forest and we've seen this light just coming out the sky and it was coming down, and so I talked to my cousin. I said, they must have some hunters over there, some boat hunters or something. Well, what was weird was too high up in the tree. Number one. The second thing was the second one came out the same tree, and I'm like, wait a minute, this is kind of weird. You know, this scene's coming out of there. And so my cousin took his light and started shining over there. Well, when he shined it over there, I could see the outline of something of a tall person. And so I told him, I said, well, don't shine in their face like that, or they might get offended or something, you know, and shoot at us or something. You know, you can't tell these days when you're hunting so anyways, we ended up leaving the hunting lease, and so we're in his side by side riding out, and when we were riding out, these lights, which we thought were hunters, were keeping pace with us. Now we're riding on the side by side. I'm not going fast, but just leaving out, you know, excuse me. And so we got almost to where his house is and there was a ridge to our left and I turned and I looked, and when I did, what I saw was two of them stand there with a single eye lit up. But the eye it was like you could see inside the head and the light was coming out of the head. That's what it looked like. And so so that's the way that's yeah, that's the way they projected. But here's here's a cool part. They have waves of projecting different color lights out of their eye socket. And so you may have a white, you may have a blue, you may have an orange. And for sure, I've seen red before, and so I kind of think it has to do with the mood that they're in, you know. And so if they're if they're not happy, that would be red. If they're cautious, that would be an orange color. But if they're if they're kind of mellow, you know, they're feeling okay, it would be white or blue, and so that's that's what they do. But what threw me off was the single eye. And so I contacted a friend of mine that's over in Macy, Nebraska, and he has his own bigfoot channel and stuff like that, and it's called res Squatching, which is on Facebook, Yes Squatching, So if you ever want to see some live stuff going on, he'll go out at night and he'll do some lives and he can actually show you the eyeshine and all that. So in twenty and twenty two, I actually took vacation and went over there and spent the weekend with him. And I've seen way more than what I want them to see. I mean, it was with more what do you mean, things that I couldn't comprehend. That was that was sasquatch that were over twenty feet tall. You know, I've seen thirteen footers twenty feet tall. And they called those the ancient ones. And so these things when they came down this hill, they were just kind of glided down. They didn't really walk. He just glided down and they were in front of us and then when we actually drove up in two different vehicles, and when we came up to this side of this hill and Nebraska, it was it was like a bluff or whatever you want to call it, and these eyeshine was all over the place. All it was. It was incredible. I've never seen that many eyes before in the woods or anything like that. And these things were just lit up in that like I said, they were. There were there were white, there were blue, there were red, and there were orange. And so he asked us to all get out of the vehicles and we walked to the edge of this road and the or in front of us, you know, and so he asked us to introduce ourselves to them. So, hey, my name is Scott Pace. I came a long ways to see y'all. And I said, if there's anything you want to do to teach me or let me learn or impart on me or whatever you want to do, I said, I'm here to learn, you know.
Speaker 2: Is this the show fun?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I never I never blew a so far. That's somebody else who did that. Yes, it's so far, But that's that's a whole other story. But that's that's yeah, let's tell on this story, make sure because that yeah, that one, it gets kind of scary on that one.
Speaker 4: But anyways, they did they talk to you, like, did they actually in part they wisdom on you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How many were there total? I'm sorry, I had a ton of questions with us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, you can ask. I would say there were probably at least fifteen sixteen of them. And this is this is the next thing. So we all went over. We started talking to them, but one came on the side of us and tried to come next to us, and they got in between us and it, and then the other ones. As I was telling about the twenty footers, there was four of them that just glided down. They just came down this this big old bluff and they gotten right in front of us. Now, this is how I compare it. My wife and I live in a small Oh sorry about that. Anyway, My wife and I live in a Kadian style house. We have a two story house. Okay. And as you can see, the peak is behind me. Right here, you can see my house, and so that's the top of the house. So the bottom floor is ten foot tall and these are twelve foot tall. Okay, and when I stand at the if I stand at the bottom of my house and I look up to the peak, that's what it was like looking at these things. So that gives you a reference, okay. And so when I looked up at them, that's how tall these were. The other ones were behind trees on the you know. And and when they moved at night, they didn't I didn't hear them running down or anything like. This kind of glided and it was amazing to see that. I've never you know, the more you get into this, the more you learn of what they can do and what they're capable of doing. And right now I'm at the point to where there's nothing they can't do, you know, So it's pretty incredible. So anyways, you asked if they import on something important something to me, So this is what I'm good to So then we got ready to leave, and there was this one that stuck its head around the tree that was there. And you ever seen that movie? Was it Thoor? Did you ever see the bridge that he walked on or whatever on the movie before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You ever seen that thing? Okay, So this is what happened. This scene sent out something to me like a prism and it went from its eye to my eye, went back and forth and back and back and forth, and they just kept on doing that. And I don't know if anybody else could see that, but I could see it, and it was incredible. Now, I don't know if it was reading my mind or reading my life or what it was doing. It didn't communicate that to me. But the night before was really incredible. Now we're talking about eyeshine. I'd got there on a Thursday up in Macy, Nebraska, and the man, the wind was howling, it was cold. It was late October when I got there, and so it was chilly. He was in the thirties, and so they didn't quite have the little camping cabin that we were there ready. So a lady offered to let us for her camper, and so we went inside the camp and everything, and so we were sleeping there in that night, and so me and Barry had talked probably my god, probably to about one o'clock in the morning. So he just fell asleep and he woke up and said, oh, man, I need to go relieve myself. I said, all right. So he steps out the camper and all of a sudden he opens up the door, and the whole time I'm trying to communicate, when I'm trying to mind speak to him, you know, and talk to him and everything, and I keep telling him, comes standing from the windows, I can take your picture. But they never would do it, you know. But anyway, he opens up the door and says, put your jacket on, come outside. So I said, okay. So I got there and got big hunting jacket onside. I go outside. The first thing I see is these two eyes looking at me, and they're nine ten feet off the ground and they're just turning like this. They're just like kaleidiscope, both of them are turning. And so I look at it and I said this. He said, introduce yourself to them. So that's what you always do. So I walked in there and I said, my name is Scott Pace. I said, I came from Louisiana, came a long ways and buy the Gulf of Mexico. And I said, you know, I just want to learn from y'all whatever y'all want to show me or teach me, you know. And all of a sudden, she says, sing. Now, how did she know that I used to sing? And stuff like that? So she said sing and said, Jacob, you'll appreciate that. So she said, she said, well, this is the part. It's a church song. So she wanted me to sing a hymn. But when she community it can communicated that to my brain. That's what came to me. And so I began to sing a church song to her. And when I sang a church song to her, two little things came up out of the ground like this. And you see what I'm saying. They just rose up out of the ground.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that the song was that you sang?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, it is well with my soul?
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yes, when when peace like a reverting died my way, when sal rose like see billows roll, and I begin to singing that, Okay, I'm not gonna go to the old songs. As soon as I got to that, these two little figures come up like this. That night. You're not gonna see a full bodied sasquatch. You only see figures, is what they do. They're they're what you refer to as a shadow people, you know, because that's what you're gonna see at night as shadows. And I personally have never seen seen one at night that was solid like that when they were, you know, a ways away from everything. Only look like a figure is what it looks like. And so they came up and also they had the eyes and they were all all of their eyes were white and blue is what they looked like. And so that that's some eyesh on cases for you that I've had. I thought was pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: So the most recent experience I have personally had with eyes shine. So we don't do spotlight hunting in my household. We just we believe it hunting fair. But we did go frogging not too terribly long ago in Sorrento and we happened to see a panther. Now you are somebody who has spent a fair amount of time in the woods in Louisiana, so you do know that we have big cats in Louisiana.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, all that, we absolutely do and have panthers. I have looked it up extensively.
Speaker 2: Okay, ravenly. We do not have panthers as in the African genus of black leopard. No, we do not. However, it is it's essentially a by you cougar.
Speaker 1: It is a type of cougar. Let's okay, So let's call it the type of cougar.
Speaker 2: It's a big ass cat the size of a pit bull that's black. Call it would it looks like a panther.
Speaker 1: Toms are bigger than that though.
Speaker 4: To show you, cougars on the West coast like they are way larger than.
Speaker 1: But they are not a panther.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, no, I have gone to extensive research just.
Speaker 1: To prove you're from Oregon.
Speaker 2: You don't be knowing.
Speaker 1: I have lived here for over a decade.
Speaker 2: I've lived in my whole life. Come at me with.
Speaker 1: Your fish all over this state for many years.
Speaker 2: Fish at night.
Speaker 4: I have gone fishing at night, thank you. I've gone frog and I've done all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 3: Listen, I could I tell you some place to go fishing at night. If you go saltwater fishing, I'll tell you where the dog men are.
Speaker 1: At will I will go, I will yeah.
Speaker 2: My point is yes, Okay. What would you call if you got a giant long tail cat, not a bobcat, not a links with a little stubtail, A long tail cat that is the size of pit bull that's pitch black. What would you just like randomly call that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna call it.
Speaker 2: What can't you randomly call that panther?
Speaker 1: I would not.
Speaker 4: It's like the same thing as the whole conversation about we don't have fucking tarantulas.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, we don't.
Speaker 4: In fact do yes, we do, look it up right now, we actually do we have insect.
Speaker 2: But do you know do you know why the game wardens and the wildlife and fisheries will not acknowledge that Louisiana has long tail big cats in this state?
Speaker 1: Why would we say that we have panthers?
Speaker 2: No, forget the word panther, long tail big cats. Do you know why they want acknowledge that? Even though I got a whole slew of dudes with trail cams that will show you, yes we do. Why won't the government officiating bodies acknowledge this? Because then it is their problem. It's like acknowledging there's wolves in a place where we're not supposed to have wolves here. It's like, well, I don't know what to tell you. That's not a coyote.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's really not a big deal. Everybody everybody hunts everything here.
Speaker 2: Everything people in Louisiana. We be some outlaws, not all of us. My household is not. But yes, and we got hunters that are getting slain by some big cats, and the game warnings now have to acknowledge it. That's a problem for them. But beside the point what I was saying. Anyway, So we had our headlights on doing the frog in as we do, and we saw this massive creature which it wasn't a deer, No.
Speaker 3: It was groom.
Speaker 2: I don't seem too this one and that. No, this was clearly a cat because it had green eyeshine. So for anybody who is listening that doesn't know exactly what eyeshine is, and for all the good cult members, clearly y'all are upstanding members of society. All the people listening to this, you would never spotlight hunt in your life. That that's for outlaws and degens. Of course, our our good listeners would never do that. However, if you're ever in the woods, they spotlight in the middle of the night. Certain animals have a certain color that their eyes will shine back at you, as Scott is saying, some of them are more yellow, some of them are more red. That's why, for instance, whenever you look at a dog's picture old school polaroid pictures, they would have red eyeshine to them exactly. Cats have a green eye shine, and apparently the Sasquatch, the tree folk, and the dog men, they all have their own independent eyeshine color. That is, it's unmistakable. You're not gonna you're not gonna see this massive nine foot things spot shine your spotlight. And I want to be like, oh, that must have been a black bear. I must be a little I must be a little kerfuffled this evening. I don't know what I'm looking at. That's not what we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the dog Man. They actually have yellow eyes at night, and they're pointed like they're pointed kind of like the inside is pointed down.
Speaker 4: A little bit freaky, to be honest with you, they sound they sound like terrifyingly scary to look at. But from everybody we've heard accounts from them, just like, you know, I'm really good, I'm really okay not to see these things ever in my life.
Speaker 2: Scott, you were the first person I want to tell us about the dog men ever ever on the Colt Conspiracy. In the past six months, we have had people, multiple people tell us about the dog Man, not shape shifters, dog men specifically man from all over the country, Pacific, Northwest.
Speaker 4: Actually world because let's get freaky talked about it too. That's true in Britain, over in Britain, so like there's been and also in the New Zealand like Cryptid Women's Society talked about it. So there's been multiple accounts globally right now that we've heard about. In the last six months, we've heard a ton about this. So it's like, I wonder if it poses a question if they're actually like there's a whole bunch of them coming about.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. How'd they get here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can of Warne, Well, yeah, there's one. Here's another thing is what if aliens brought him here? What if UFOs brought him here?
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 1: Are they the hunting party?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. How do you get a dog man on New Zealand?
Speaker 2: I mean you have to drop it off exactly right. But that's so Scott here here has always been the one to say that the dog Men are the the guard dogs slash scouting party for the tree folk. They work in collaboration with each other, absolutely the same way that I have Harley at my house. But the cult members that don't know. I have a English massive at my house. She lives in my home, she sleeps in my home, she protects my house. You know. She's a slober monster, but I love her to death. That's my girl. But's had to point the same way. And I'm not saying that the sasquatch viewed the dogmen as their pets. It's more like they are the outer court on for their familial groups. Am I about close familiar?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can I can I explain the hierarchy to you? Okay? So in most cases, in most cases, the sasquatch are the more dominant species, are cryptid. Okay, then you have the dog man. But if you have say five dog men, and they're coming up to a sasquatch by itself, and that's a whole different story, you know. And so they could say, say, you have a a a sasquatch that's I got too old, they kicked it out of the clan. It's a male that's got to find its own clan and everything. And so then you have all these dog men that are just rogue and they come attack it. Now, I could be a serious situation there, because there are cases that I've heard of where the dog men have actually taken down a sasquatch. You have to understand, I mean they're predators. You know, they're fierce predators.
Speaker 1: And so pretty much.
Speaker 3: No, no, they don't do nothing like hold.
Speaker 1: Like a hyena to a lion kind of a situation.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that if you if compared the situation, yes, it would be like that, correct, it would be. But going back to my story in twenty nineteen, I'm going to elaborate that. Now for a little bit we can talk about I'll teach you about the hierarchy. And so whenever I had my experience in twenty nineteen, I was sitting on my deer standing. It's about six o'clock in the evening. The sun's going down, so I'm just sitting here playing with my cell phone. And I looked up. I looked looked straight, and I looked to the left. Did and see anything? Look to the right, and I keep on looking. I'm looking for deer, you're not looking for a say, a sasquatch or a dog man. All of a sudden, you get this really high pitch noise. And I didn't know what it was at the time, but it's called infrasound, and it hits me on the side of my left side and my head goes sideways with At the same time, my thirty all six in the corner begins to vibrate. So I grabbed a gun and I look over and when I look over out the window, I see something and I see this scene. It looks like it's moving and squatting down. So I take my cell phone and I pick it up in the winter and I just zoom in as much as I can. I take a picture. H Well, when I do that, I said, man, it looks like a person in dreads or something like that, you know. And I said, what in the world is somebody doing in our release, you know? So now I take my rifle and I pick it up. As soon as I take my rifle and I pick my thirty all six, I have really nice scope on it. It's a red field. And when I look through this this scope, I see this face y'all on his face as black as black as coal, and his skin on it's really really alye, very very early, but I mean it looks like tar, looks just like tar. And then the eyes were beautiful, The eyes were yellow and orange okay, And then all of a sudden, I see some movement to and it kind of turns like this, and when it turns, I look to see what it's looking at. So I move over and I'll see this dog man. This dog man's looking at me. I didn't know at the time, I know what all this was, but this dog man's head was a two foot long and looks just like a wolf or kyote, looks just like that. The snout is black, there's gray, it's got black ears. And at the time I didn't know what it was, you know, I didn't know what in the world this scene was. So I'm looking back and forth, and all of a sudden, the dog man tells me, starts sending a telepathy to me and says, put down the gun or I'm going to come over there and tear that building down and kill you. Excuse me, and I'll send it at the same time. This is weird of being choked up right now. But anyways, this this big foot turns to it, and I can hear the conversation. Now it turns to it and says, hey, leave him along. His finger's not on a trigger. Now I've got my gun like this but see my finger Jacob, you know this being in the military. My fingers here, Oh, Raven Lee's a Marine Corps veteran as.
Speaker 2: Well, so you too, Okay, well we've both got you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So my fingers, my fingers up top, it's not inside you know where they're on the trigger itself, and so my fingers on the side, And so how did it know that from forty yards away? Okay? So then they start having a conversation back and forth, and all of a sudden, I'm still having my gun right there, looking at it, and he said, he's just looking, he's just looking at us. All of a sudden, the dog Man begins to admit something to me, and what it was was like the spirit of fears all the thing, I say, and I began to shake, like violently, like I was cold, but really really cold. And all of a sudden, the Sasquat says, leave me alone, stop it, and so he stops. Now you can see the level of where the hierarchy comes, okay, And all of a sudden, the Bigfoot begins to admit something at me again, love, peace, calm, and all of a sudden they're going back and forth, and they're just doing that, talking to each other, okay, And all of a sudden, this voice comes to me and says, leave now. So I grab my backpack and I start leaving out this box, saying that I'm in and I mean, I'm I'm high stepping it. As soon as I get out of the box, STANDO, I take the safety off and I got my finger ready. I said, if something comes out, I'm gonna start blasting, you know.
Speaker 2: And just this is land that you've hunted your entire life, Greg, this is up near.
Speaker 3: Yes, not my entire life, but yes, since I was a little boy, we've hunted all this land and stuff for our family, my my dad's side, the families where we hunt out all the time. But we still hunt. Yeah, still having experiences. And so I mean that's the thing is. I think it's just a highly, very very highly active area. You know.
Speaker 1: So why do you think that though? Is there like a specific reason.
Speaker 4: Do you think that it's on a lay line or do you think that there's kind of some situation happening with energy.
Speaker 3: I think that I think all that. I think there's energy there. I think there's lay lines. I think it's portals. I seen a high activity of UFOs there. I even showed my cousin in the sky. I showed them these lights going across all this is. Can you see my fingers? I see when going one time like this in the UFO drop just like that.
Speaker 4: Because we've heard all sorts of different sheapes and sizes and things.
Speaker 3: Those up there I couldn't see because they were just bright lights, is what it looked like. Okay, so they weren't close enough to tell what that was. But I have seen some mores and different ones around my house before, and I've seen just about everything. I've seen cubes. Me and my wife right after Hurricane Ida, seeing one coming out that was a light. And then also in this light I pointed out and I told us I can see you, and this s ain't changed allways. Funny, it just turned into like a disc, like a CD disc, and it was turning counterclockwise and it was blue and silver, and it was hollowing inside. When it almost got directly over us, it just took off west.
Speaker 2: So talking about Casachi though, I got to tell you, so we excuse me, we plan on going and doing some deer hunting here. This hunting season at Kassachi National Force. So my brother, who is an avid deer hunter, he has a lease here local to uh I guess technically is movie like convent, right, But he for the past two years has gone to the wildlife refuge area in Kassachi. Now, when you go and hunt on wildlife refuge areas, it's it's kind of a crapshoot, you know. It's sometimes you'll get the people like too many, you know, locals or people that don't really respect other hunters, and it's a real problem for everybody. He has told us for two years now they have a slew of deer that come out of the Kasachi area. And I'm telling you what. So my oldest has never put down a deer. My middle she wants to put down a deer. And we have been told basically, you just need to sit there with a lawn chair on one of these pipelines, and Kasachi is where the deer at. So when you're telling us that you've been hunting there since you were a little boy, I've been hearing some really good things about that neck of the woods.
Speaker 3: So what you have to do, there's two things you gotta look at. You gotta you gotta look at the area that you're hunting in Kasachi is huge. I mean it's they have different districts, right, So what you do is you gotta look at that district and then you have certain days you have either bucks or doz you can hunt and the other and then other times it's just just bucks only. And so you have to be very careful when you go in there to hunt because especially if you're in a management area, they're gonna check everything you do that's right, And so that's when you're gonna you're gonna notice that the most hunters go up there is when they have both antlered and non antlered that you can go and hunt.
Speaker 2: It depends on the year because for a while Louisiana had dough day and then they may to where basically if it was brown is down. I have no idea what the current standing is, but I mean, you know, we got a few months left till hunting season yet of twenty twenty six, so.
Speaker 3: Right HOPEFU Yeah, when when October comes around again, then then what you do is is, well, here are some of the rules too, is that during most of them, if you have a bow, you can hunt all season long, right, Okay, and then still still as far as I know, what applies is is bucks only until certain days and you have dough days. But what they'll do is they'll extend extend the dough days if they have a whole lot more doz. And that's that's how you do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All I've been told is basically Kasachi is where they got monsters. Where any old person and you know, usually when you're on a deer lease, you may have a few big boys out there that everybody's trying to take and it's a whole problem. Apparently at Kasachi they got them in droves. I've been told nothing but positive things about that area as far as hunting is concerned.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's a nice that's some nice dear out there. I've seen two ten points. I've got an eight point before. That's the largest I've got so far. Yeah, And just a rule of thumb before we go into wood, shoot your gun make sure it's own. Oh all, I gotta say, you're right. I'm not saying I'm not. I'm not saying anything else as I'm gonost say about that. Make sure make sure your gun is on before you shoot it. Yeah, so that's twice. That's twice I've been burned. I just came came from south down here, went up there and I didn't shoot my gun for or went in and just said okayh yeah, still honest and no, don't do that when the woods and shot. I've missed two really nice dear because of that. But yeah, getting getting back to the UFOs and stuff like that, I think that it all comes together and they work together. And so there have been cases to where, uh, people have actually seen UFOs and they've actually seen the Sasquatch come out of the UFOs and so that's around I want to stay up around Pittsburgh or something like that. There was a guy that made a case of that, and then some other cases too.
Speaker 2: I've heard stories about this and you're you're one of the people that have said that, No, they come out of the trees, not out of the UFOs. That seems to be up north. We hear of the Sasquad's coming out of craft.
Speaker 3: Well, I think it's everywhere. But let's go back to that, okay, because I want to revisit this. So you have craft, Okay, it's one thing. Can they come out of trees. Yes, let me tell you how that happens. So it's called quantum physics. Now am I a professor or scientists?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 3: I'm just an everyday guy like you know everybody else. Okay, but I don't understand all that works. I'm not gonna explain and try to tell you how it works. All I know is yes, they can, they can de energize, they can go from a solid form into a fiscal form. And from what I understand is they go inside as a spiritual form. They go inside the trees and they use the trees as energy. A lot of times in the daytime, that's what they'll do, and they'll come out at night. So another story is or experience, I will say, not a story because stories can be made up. But anyway, while I was up there, I asked Barry, who was an American Indian Omahall tribe, and I asked him, I said, Hey, what's the craziest story you've ever heard about these things? He said, okay, he said he's thinking about it. He said, well, my nephew was running from the Reds police. He'd got some trouble and stuff like that, and so they were chasing him and he had ran and he ran like five miles or something like that, and he got to this tall brown grass and see he's runn through that grass and he just finally just couldn't go no more. He just laid like face down and just almost passed out. So he's sitting there trying to get his breath and everything. All of a sudden he feels the ground shake, and he said, this sasquatch comes out of the ground. A sea tongue comes out of the ground a little ways from him, walks up to him, looks down over him and goes humh like that, it turns it on, walks off. Wo. See now see that's part of things it's hard for me to comprehend, is how can they come out of the ground? How can they come out of trees? Now?
Speaker 4: So deem there they're breaking down their actual construction of their cells and creating it. So when you were talking about orbs earlier, I was thinking about that because, like, as this conversation has been unfolding. So I mean, if you look at like sci fi kind of things, there's conversations way back in the day. I mean, like way back when we were talking about black and white, there is a show that actually talked about like quantum physics and how you would break down your cellul makeup and be able to travel by the speed of light and you would be turned into light pretty much, and then you would re materialize on the end of it and sell by cell rebuild yourself.
Speaker 2: This Jedi shit, basically, it's.
Speaker 4: Well, it was Quantum Leap is what the show was called, I think it was, And it was a really old show and I used to watch it as a kid, and they would talk all about like how you could materialize as light in different places and things like that. And so as you're saying like they would come from the ground, I'm curious how that would happen, Like would they burrow themselves? Would they break down their cellular makeup? Like could they I don't know. I'm just curious in the sense of a scientific way of how this would actually work in a sense.
Speaker 2: But what does a fourth dimensional entity look like or act like to a third dimensional Well, I.
Speaker 4: Mean that's the common you know, conversation, is that we can't perceive the other dimensions, and so if it's shifting into a dimension where we can't actually perceive it, then they could be completely intact. We just no longer can actually perceive them or see them in this plane because we can't actually see any further than what we can understand on the third dimensional plane. So it very well could be that they're shifting into other planes that we can't actually comprehend because we cannot see them or hear them, because that's just not what humans at this time can do. That could be very and that could be something. I mean, there's a lot of different variables of what could be taking place. The problem is is that, you know, how are we actually going to get the easy answers unless the beings themselves give us the answers.
Speaker 3: So whenever that happened, I came home and I'll you know that night after my experience happened too that I was nineteen and I'm flying the door and it's like eleven o'clock at night. My wife's like, what in the world are you doing? What are you doing here? You know? And I'm like, well, something happened to me. She goes, what you get in a fight with somebody's And I said, no, I said, me and my family don't fight. I said, it's weird. I don't know. I just got to show it to you. I said, I took a picture. She goes, what, So I showed her this picture, you know, and it showed them in there and everything in the picture. But here's where it gets crazy. Not long after that, they came to my house. And what happened was they were like in another dimension, but they were communicating with me via telepathy and through mine speak what they call mine speaking stuff. And so I'd worked real hard at work and everything, and I just remember getting up that that morning and went and fixed me a cup of coffee and stuff, and I'm sitting in my recliner and just kind of waking up, trying to get you know, get going and everything. That Saturday morning, and they came to me and they said, why did you cut the trees down? And I'm like, what they said, why did you cut the trees? We had clearcut our property. Now we knew they were going to come clear cut, but we just leased that property, so it's not our property. And so I began to understand. I'm again to explain to them, get them to understand that we only leased the property. It's not ours. Somebody else owns it. And so I began to tell them and say, look, we just leased the property. It's not ours. I said, that's why you only see me there personally five or six times a year. I said, you only see me shoot deer or hogs. That is it. I don't shoot anything. I don't point my gun anything else. I don't do anything like that. And so when that happened, I began to feel this spirit of depression over this this sasquatch or entity whatever's communicate with me, which I thought it was them because they said they come and told me. He said, look, that was our home. They said, that's where we live at that was our home, and it walked away. Well, getting back to the quantum physics things and all that, you know, I had a hard time dealing with all this stuff. In the very beginning. I thought I was gonna go crazy. I mean I had as being a born again Christian. One of the things that got in my head was okay, is this demonic or what is this stuff is? And so they began to come to me and they said, no, we're not demons. They said, we're just another race of beings. Are people? And I said, oh, okay people. They said, yes, we're a race of people. I said, oh, okay, And so they said, it's not what you believe, it's what you're willing to accept. And I said, explain to him. And he said, well, you got your cell phone, right and I said yeah. He said, you know how to open up apps and different things and stuff and open up do certainly And I say, I know, said I do some of that stuff. I'm not the brightest one out there. They said, yeah, but you accept that once you do it, it's work, right. I said yes, And they said, well that's how it is with this too. You don't have to know everything. You just got to accept it. You got to accept that they're able to come out of the ground. You got to accept that they come out of trees. You got to accept that they can go through time. And also I begin to just basically accept it, and I try to fight it with my brain because see that's what a lot of people do in this is say they can't go any further with all this, and they can't. Once they have an experience, they will have a breakdown and stuff like that, because it's not supposed to be. It's it's when the things of fiction and folk lore they just come to life. And they become reality. And so that's that's what happens. So you have to understand that there's things in this world that some people see. Not everybody, but some people see these things. And a lot of times you can be looking right at them in the woods and never know they're there. I point out to my cousins and stuff before up there, and I've showed them pictures here they are right here. Okay, here they are, and and like I don't I still don't see it. I don't see it, don't see it. I said, well, you're not probably not going to pick up on it then, you know, because you almost have to have an ability to see these things. Now. Now here's the thing that I remember. They used to have the newspaper and be able to have things inside, these little polka dot things you look at and you see a shape or something there. I never could see that. Now what's funny is now and now I can see it now? Now what changed and I was able to do that? I don't know. I can't tell you. All I know is now I can see them. Yeah, exactly. My third eye is open, correcte. So my third eye is open. I've learned about that. Yeah, and uh, that's another thing I've learned through Jacob and the Third Eye and all that. But getting back to it, yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean perception and how you can how you're able to perceive different things and you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So yep, yeah, and then getting back to the dog man. A dog man a whole different their whole different entity, a whole different thing, you know. And one experience I had was I was that I was standing with my cousin year before last, and they have these coyotes that come around. Now, they do have codies out there in the woods. Okay, you're gonna hear, but they're high pitched noise. But when you hear something that's lower, that is not a coyote at all. That's a dog man, okay. And so I began to hear these things, and my cousin's dog was outside and he has a German shepherd, and this thing began to go off, you know, like he was they were howling, he was howling. They would howl and he would howl. So I said, Well'm gonna go outside and seem like see his coyotes, you know. And then my cousin's eye, you're not gonna be able to see him, and said that it's too dark and everything out there. Well, they had a quarter moon, so I could see a little bit. So I went outside with the dog and I'm looking at the dog dogs looking at me, and all of a sudden, dog got real stiff, I mean, just got stiff and started pointing toward this one area. So I started looking where he was looking, and all of a sudden, all the hair on his back stood up, and his tail puts up like a cat. He just puffed up. And all of a sudden, these two dog men walked up. And these things were big, man, I mean, and they were every bit of seven to eight tall. And what was weird? Two more walked up, so there was four of them total, and they had the yellow eyes and stuff, and they were looking at each other and they're looking at me and the dog, and the dog took off and ran inside his doghouse. That was hilarious. And I'm sitting there and all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: At all, like you didn't think maybe that these were like hog pounds or demons of some type.
Speaker 3: No, I was kind of scared, but wasn't scared, but I was like more intrigued, more shocked, you know, because once you see these things, I'm like, I didn't want to go out there and run and talk to them. But they were just as they were, just shocked and seeing me as I was them, because they were looking at each other, look at each other, and like they were kind of communicator or something. They were like, Okay, what's going on with this guy? See us and all that, you know. But I seen him playing as day and I could see him in the woods, and I just went back inside my cousin's house, you know. So I slocked the door, but I looked back and it was weird. As soon as I walked inside the house, I turn around, looked back, but they were gone just that fast.
Speaker 2: This is the first time you saw the dog man? Correct?
Speaker 3: No? No, I mean I've seen them probably three or four times. I've seen them in the woods. Okay, most most time they keep their distance, especially when you're hunting, you're sitting on a deer stand, they going to stay away from you. But what they do is they get really low. They crossed down like this, and they get low. If you can see me in the thing, I don't know they can see them in the podcast all that. But anyways, they get low like they're like a dog, crawls towards you. That's what they'll do, and now actually sneak up on you and get close to you and start just scoping you out and just looking at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, the forest.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, So I've seen some weird things, but yep, things.
Speaker 1: That I just sown.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, eh, I'm not going to pay attention to what I've just seen. The I'm just gonna keep on chucking on. But I spend a lot of times in the organ forest all over the place up in Oregon and Washington.
Speaker 3: So but let me ask you a question. When you've seen something or felt something strange or weird, did you ever take pictures?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, I never took pictures of anything.
Speaker 4: I just kind of was like, see, I'm not gonna but with me personally, I'm just more or less like I'm gonna just keep on guard and then I'm just gonna keep on ignoring whatever is gonna be there, because you know, if I don't interact with it, it's gonna not interact with me.
Speaker 1: And we're just gonna keep on ignoring each other and it's like.
Speaker 2: The check engine light in your car. If you ignore it probably gonna work itself out. You know it's there.
Speaker 1: Next time, I felt some weird.
Speaker 4: So there's some places in Orgon where when you hike there is like no one around, like nothing around you for a good long ways and it starts to kind of feel And I love the Organ Forest, I mean, I grew up there and it's like probably my favorite place on Earth where I can go and just kind of re energize my soul. But there is specific places I've hiked that are very heavy, Like you as you get deeper into the forest, it feels almost oppressive in certain places. Now it's not all like it's only a hand like two or three places I can think of off the top of my head that are very like this, but in particular one place where you feel almost unwelcome, and it's not like it's it's just for a portion of time too. It's not a massive length of time, but it's just this one section of the forest that you go through that it's like almost suffocating to walk through.
Speaker 1: And then you get on the.
Speaker 4: Other side and it's like you can take this massive breath and you're like Oh okay, Well, everything's fine, like keep on trucking on. But the whole time you're in that area, it feels like you're just being heavily watched. Whatever is there is just like we are watching you.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you know, I'm just gonna keep on walking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not paying attention to Like I'm clearly paying attention to my surroundings at all times, but I'm also very aware of whatever that feeling is is not something that I'm actually able to see with my human eye kind of thing. It's just just a weird feeling in this particular areas. But it's not a lot of places, but it's deep, deep, deep in the forest. When you're like an avid hiker like I was, it was certain places that you find it's like, you know, it's almost like evil spirits can like just kind of collected there, or there's some type of something that's there that doesn't want you there, you know, because the Organ Trail actually winds through all of Orgon, and like there's a lot of places where you can actually see the original tree marks where the wagons actually like they hooked up to them and they were able to try to like get them to go down without losing them. And so a lot of people did you know, have some accidents and things like that, and so I would those places actually aren't that bad, but deeper into the forest as you go, it gets more kind of like creepy feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So one of the things that I started doing was every time I would get a feeling or something would happen, I'll take pictures. And so once I started taking pictures, I had people. When I first got into this, I didn't know how to look for different things, and so I started to send them out to certain people. And what's funny is women are better at finding these things than men are. And that's just a fact.
Speaker 2: Yes, I believe women know how to look for things that the men's brains just were not wired to look at things a certain way.
Speaker 4: But like our favorite things as kids though, were those hiding finds you remember, like on the back of those books and stuff, you like, find those hide and find things. Oh yeah, no, Like I love looking for things in pictures exactly.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I would send it and I found out I've sent it to some guys and had that it was kind of all right, this ain't working. So i'd sent to these ladies. Well, these ladies were very very good. I still even to this day, I still rely on them. What if I don't see something or I know something's there, I sent it out to them and immediately comes back and they've got Sometimes they were able to highlight something or make it magnify. There's different apps you can do, and then other things that would circle it for me and send it back to me. And so that's what that's funny. You shivering. But the thing of it is, I'll say you got the goosebumps.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I was like, okay, that's weird.
Speaker 3: So anyways, what it is is that when you see these you start looking at it. First thing, you're gonna look for his eyes, okay, and it may it may be half a tree, it may be half my face, like this is my face sticking out right here. You only get that. Other times you'll get a silhouette. Okay. He looked for ears, which should be a dog man and a snout, look for something like that. Now, not all dog man or werewolves look the same. Some of them have crushed in faces. And so the other thing is bigfoot. Look as you know sasquashed look as different as we do. All three of us look different, right, they're the same way they're gonna be different. They've done all look the same, and so you look at those pictures and see them. And so that's what I started doing, was taking pictures. And even now, if I got a weird feeling, I'm immediately going toward that area and I'm taking pictures. And I sent you some of those pictures recently, Jacob. You know what I've seen even this past week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna see if I can pull them up at this time. Hold on now, so I got them pulled up on my phone. I'm gonna see if I can find a way to pull them up. Dang, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 3: Move them over.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, I'm gonna try, you know what.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's that's how it started with all this. And I had different guys with some of the girls. Girls and ladies were way better at this and men were, and I mean they're really good and the other there's actually the ones who taught me how to how to do this. And so through this, uh, through messenger and everything, I met people literally all over the world. I still keep in contact with people in Australia. Huge, huge influence in Australia. Have a friend over there. He's some of the pictures of the small ones, which looked like an ewok.
Speaker 4: We've heard a lot about them also. Yeah, so that what are they called with the p P.
Speaker 1: Of the howiesis something.
Speaker 4: There's a whole bunch of different names for them. God damn it, I can't think of the name.
Speaker 1: They're.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have to call them over there. But anyways, he sent me the pictures and I was like, you gotta be kidding me. And you could see it. I mean, this thing is probably about three foot tall and it's got a round kind of head and the hair is long and yeah, yeah, I mean it's just just crazy looking. I'm like, you got to be kidding me, man, And it's sure enough. He's got the blue eyes too. And I was like, this is beautiful, you know.
Speaker 2: So real quick, this is one of the pictures that you sent us. And I'm gonna a little more clarification on this stick situation.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. All right, so let's talk about the second that is called a glyph A. Yeah, for some reason, I got my I was gonna mess up on me. A glyph is something the way they communicate, and one of the things they communicate on the ground is, of course they don't have a tap letting paper and all that. It's what they'll use is sticks. So to tell you something personal past couple of years, it kind of went through a really really hard time in my life. And I went to my cousin's house and I come back outside and I was over there and he has a deck on his front porch and everything, and that is just sitting there just like that. I didn't tell anybody. I didn't tell my cousin. I didn't tell nobody. But that was for me, and that see them let me know that everything's going to be okay.
Speaker 2: So they left the sticks in this configuration for you on your cousin's porch.
Speaker 3: Correct, And I was it. And they can read your mind, brother, when I say need to read your mind, they know what you're going through. They understand everything. And to be honest with you, it was a very very very hard time. And so you know, I won't go into it, but it was. It was some things I had to deal with in life, and I'm good with it now. And so it is what it is, you know. Yeah, they were telling me that everything was going to be okay, okay, So that's that's the picture right there. If you can zoom in on a little bit, that is one inside of the tree. This thing here, yeah, yes, yes, stop right there. Okay, So let me show you something first. Is really weird that I still don't know what in the world this is. That black thing is one in a tree. You see the black thing right in front of you, yeah, in the middle. Now look at the white thing. What is that white thing right there? I have no idea what that thing is, right, yeah, I don't know what that is. But look go to the left a little bit, go left at your pointer. Right there, that's a dog man. See the dog's head right there.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so that is a dog man right there. Now. And that was eight o'clock in the morning. We're at our hunt lease up there, which our camp. We finally got our camper. We got our camper moved up there, and I'm just sitting there and my wife is inside. She's doing breakfast and stuff, and I'm sitting there, just chilling out, enjoying my morning. I look over and they're sitting there watching me, So I just say heye to them and stuff like that, you know, and took a picture from far away, and then I zoomed in on it and looked at it, and the other picture you have is far away, and then it's all the way across the field just right there, our family land. And that's him up up in the tree. Now what that white thing is, I can't tell you what that thing is.
Speaker 2: You're yes, as good as mine. So this is the home picture.
Speaker 3: Right correct, And that's looking way across the field from where I'm sitting at in a chair, and I'm looking across this field and it's up in a tree, and you can see the high line, see thee electrical lines going across right there in front, so it's above the electrical lines, and it's way up, way up in the air, and it's sitting there in the tree.
Speaker 2: The skeptics are going to say, oh, so a are you telling me this doesn't look like this every single afternoon at this time, with that shadow and all these things. So you know, this lane.
Speaker 3: Slam very well. In fact, two minutes later, that wasn't there. None of that was there. I should have took another picture, but I didn't. But anyways, if you go there right now and you sit in the same spot I was sitting, and you look over there, that's not there, you know.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: And especially that white thing. If you zoom in again another picture and you see the white thing, what is the white thing right there? I don't know what that thing is. I mean, I've seen a lot of cryptids, a lot of different things in that picture. And there's a lot of different other shapes in that picture also, which I won't go into. But there's more in there than just those three are the most things that you can identify with. Okay, the rest of the stuff, I don't know what it is. I can't identify with that white thing, I have not I still don't know what that thing is.
Speaker 1: Did you walk over there and like get a closer look? Did you say.
Speaker 3: I just leave them alone?
Speaker 4: Do you wonder why specifically you're a person that can see them or like they Do you feel like you're targeted or have some kind of capability that most people don't in some particular way?
Speaker 3: Okay, that was three questions.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of questions when it comes to that particular.
Speaker 3: Give me what's funny though, I think Okay, one, I think I'm targeted. No, I don't think I'm targeted because they know me and they understand me. They know that I know who they are. They know that I know that I can see them, and so you know, sometimes they communicate with me, sometimes they don't. Sometimes they just there. It's kind of like we have this scene between each other where they know who I am and I know who they are. But it's like they're in their element. I'm in my element. Okay, So what you have there as we talk about things coming out of the ground right this next picture and then go back to that what do you call a pothole? I called it a pothole, and he was telling me they were coming out of the ground. Now look to the bottom left of this picture, and I must show your footprint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you circled one and I tried pulling that one up, and I guess I did not.
Speaker 3: Okay, right there, stop right there and move your cursor all the way to the left. You can kind of see it here if I can see you cursor a little bit more right there. You got it on it. Now, that is a footprint. How big it is? That's a footprint right there? But you can see yeah, and then seeah, yeah, you see all that right there. That is a footprint huge. I mean you see the whole darned thing right there. And my god, that thing is what freaking eighteen inches long right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's right there.
Speaker 3: But that that's it. Yeah, you see it now? Now you right there, that.
Speaker 2: Thing in the middle.
Speaker 3: Two seconds, Yeah, yeah, Raven, you're incredible.
Speaker 1: Four right here, and there's the bottom.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, Raven. Do you see the break? Do you see the break where there's like the toes and and then the back and.
Speaker 4: Then yes, so there look so this right here is the outline of the bottom and then you see the individual toes right here, yep, right there, and then there's a break right here in the between.
Speaker 3: Correct. Wow, she's got a good eye. I got to give it to you, your professional.
Speaker 2: It's true. The women are better at this than the men are. I'm not ashamed.
Speaker 1: A million man, Yeah, I can easily see it.
Speaker 3: I call these ladies the experts, and I have probably four or five of them that I go to, and I mean some of them have seen portals. A lot of them have seen portals like I've seen portals Uh, I've seen videos of portals where they open up and things come in and out of them. Yeah, you know, so I'm not I'm not the only one I've seen this. A lot of other people have seen portals and stuff like that too. But the thing is that pothole right there, Like, that's like a dirn pothole. Well, that's what I told him. Well, he was telling me that's what they do. They come in and out of the ground. So you know, maybe it's a spot where they come out of you know, I don't know. I mean, it's just this footprint over there. So I'm putting two and two together, saying, hey, and what's funny is is he would answer my questions. Sometimes he wouldn't directly answer my questions, you know. He's like he wouldn't give me a whole story, which is fair, you know. I'm like, all right, I'm good with that. But if you look around in that picture, keep looking around, you're probably gonna see more footprints in there. I just seen that, and then I've circled them before and sent it to people and they were like, what, I don't see it, And I'm like, oh, well, you know, I can't convince everybody. And here's the thing is, I'm not I'm here to convince anybody anything. I say this, go out in the woods and get your experience yourself. Okay, that's what I say. You know, if you don't believe me, then go out and woods and you do what I did, and you put all this to the tests. And so that's one of the things I would do, was I would in the beginning, after all this happened, I would buy books and I would read what these people say, what worked for them. I would go out in the woods and would I would do the same thing. And so I would roll play. In other words, I say, okay, this's worked for this guy, let me see it works for me. So this one guy, his name was doctor Matthew Johnson Raven. You ever heard of him?
Speaker 4: M m no, I'm terrible with names. I'm not gonna lie. Everybody always tells me names.
Speaker 1: I'm like yep.
Speaker 3: So doctor Matthew Johnson is originally from Oregon and he now lives in Washington, and he is a psychiatrist, and so he's had some experiences up there with him and so I got his books and I started reading some of his books, and one of the things he says is there's actually two different types, okay, And he said, they're the good ones and the bad ones. So the good ones are supposed to be the ones that are very spiritual, those are the ones who came from other planets through portals, and those are the ones that communicate with you mostly the good ones. And he said the bad ones. And oh, those that name is called the Jeanue. Those are called Jeane and.
Speaker 2: So the before yeah, I do see the footprint, which put us back on full scream mode real quick. So we have heard the term john Knu before, and we've had some guests on recently that are of the Pacific Northwestern Native American tribes, and they have their own backstories for these creatures. Half of them believe that they are evil entities, half unbelieved that they're just kind of forest spirits. And they're not positive nor negative. They're just kind of there. You know, it depends on the tribe.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I got you keep talking for a secon because I'm going to send you another picture, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do my best to pull it up when I send it to me.
Speaker 4: Well, I've heard of so obviously from where I'm around, we've bigfoot is a common talk kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's more like a joke.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot of us just kind of like wear bigfoot stuff, and we have a lot of bigfoot, you know. I have a lot of bigfoot actually on my laptop. I have, you know, stickers and things like that. But I have heard about negative ones and positive ones, and there's a difference. I mean, I've heard through different communities that I've been around, where they've experienced different types of entities, which I guess could be attributed to a type of bigfoot. A lot of it comes down to energy and intent and like what it feels like when you're around these particular beings.
Speaker 2: Not what I have my own opinion about. Intention right, no energy and you know, I'm sorry, chlorine probably has a really pretty color, doesn't mean that like it gives off positive vibes. You shouldn't like go into the shit.
Speaker 4: But okay, so have you never been have you ever been around a person that you can literally feel the evil off of them?
Speaker 2: I got two x ys. Where are we going with this?
Speaker 1: That's not even the same time.
Speaker 2: Sure are you sure? Are you? Are you sure?
Speaker 4: I've met both of them, so I could very well say that they're being shit.
Speaker 2: But like you're making rare not but.
Speaker 1: No, they're they're not.
Speaker 3: But so the pictures essentially, Jacob say though.
Speaker 4: That there is people that you meet that are definitely evil intent, like you can feel them literally just oozing evil.
Speaker 2: Again, I feel like that's ex wife number one, possibly number two or vice versa, to be honest, but I'll tell you what, as we're talking about these things and I'm about to share my screen again, we might as well get the shameless plug. As they're talking about how the Pacific Northwest is all about the Bigfoot and it's kind of like a running joke for certain people in there. You know, it's not a joke. It's flavor flavoring your food. And if you would like to get your start with Flavor of the Forest, get you some big Foot breadth to season your food right now. Go to the link in the description below Flavors of the Forest and use a promo code cult at checkout see ult to get fifteen percent off your order thirty I'm sorry if it's over thirty dollars. It's free shipping to your door. Listen Flavors of the Forest. If you like garlic, if you like horse radish, if you like lions Maine, it's bomb my favorite. I literally use this, and I'm not just telling you that's because oh we have a promo code. No no, no. Even if we didn't have a promo code, I would be given Nelson.
Speaker 1: I used it this morning actually on eggs.
Speaker 4: It's so we're like pissy about the eggs are like eating doesn't having a flavor. So it sprinkled foot breadth on that I put it, lines made on it, and they're both like, Okay, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, it is.
Speaker 4: We I don't think I think we honestly fight over because we only have a certain amount of bottles, so we keep stealing each other's bottles because they're so good.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, but yes, because we like the products.
Speaker 2: So but I will say also, for any of the good Cult members out there like to experience the Flavors of the Forest for themselves, then go to Lincoln the description below, see you or excuse me, Flavors of the Forest. Use promo code Cult at checkouts see U l and get your own bottle today once again free shipping to your door for any orders over thirty dollars. Also, while we are giving the shameless plugs and all the things, we're sharing some pictures here. We're talking about some things that are a lot better seen rather than heard. And if you would like to see what we are talking about rather than just hear about it on the show, the one you need to do is go to the link in the description blow to patreon dot com Slash Culture Conspiracy Podcast. When you go, there are a few tiers for entry. You go to that bottom tier, that five dollars a month tier, and you will get to get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You'll get the to see the video evidence of everything we talk about. But probably the main reason why people go there is because it is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely, that's right. Commercials suck. Advertisements suck. We know this. You want to listen to these shows and see them without the commercials of the advertisements, go to link in the description Blow Patreon dot Coplash Culture Conspiracy Pop Podcast. However, if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, you also get to join us. Every Tuesday night for our cult member live events. It's always a wild time. It's unhinged. You already know it is if you've been here for any amount of time. But also if you go to that third as all the way open tier, you get to join Raven Lee for her book club every Sunday night. Raven tell them the things.
Speaker 4: So we are actually meeting this Sunday to talk about Fahrenheit four fifty one, and we are doing the first there's like three parts of this book, and so we're doing the first part, and you were welcome to join. We already posted our questions for the link for the book club, but we are open to any and all questions, and so please join us. We are gonna just chat about what we think about all of his work and as well as the book.
Speaker 2: So come on and join us absolutely. And then also if you go to that top tier, that mannic tier, not only will you get everything we have just listed out here, but you will also get exclusive merchandise mailed directly to you from us to you as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting the show in this way. Currently we have, I mean, we've had quite a few manic Teer members join.
Speaker 1: I think we have thirty two now.
Speaker 2: And most of those have been over the past month and a half.
Speaker 4: They're all awesome welcome. Also Norse Trucker with his wife as well. We have lots of people. Dougie Blumpkin by the way, shout out to Dougie, and.
Speaker 2: We hope your mother is recovering well.
Speaker 4: Dougie yourself also because he also was. I don't want to give his details away, but they both his mother and himself need all the prayers and thoughts please to his family while they are going through some challenging times.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we've had a lot of people join. It's been awesome, and I.
Speaker 4: Hope that people will continue to join because we are continuing to grow this awesome manic tear and continue to pump out content that is for the Patreon and as we develop more things, it's going to be a really awesome some community and I hope that more people join because we are a community as especially during hard times and everything that's going on right now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because listen, we all do know for a fact that the hard times are a coming. They come for all of us life. Those curveballs at all of us when we are at least expecting it, and so we like to come together as a community to try to help our cult members, our brethren and sistern that maybe having some of those curve balls hit them at this time. And you know, we've done a few gofundmes in the past, and we've tried to raise funds for cult members in the past, and it's always.
Speaker 4: We currently have one going right now for Stuff and his wife as she goes through kidney dialysis. So please if you can send to them, that would be a lot of help because they definitely need it in these in this time, and.
Speaker 1: Send a lot of prayers to her as well.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, we.
Speaker 4: Have a lot of people that are going through a lot of things. But just know that we are here and we are supporting you, and if you need us, please reach out to us on all platforms. Me and Jacob are going through all of the messages as best we can on all platforms, so we try to make sure that we respond to everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are a family here. We are cult members all through and through. Ravenlee and I are not cult leaders. We are humble cult members alongside. Anyway, without further ado, we are going to share the screen and if you would like to see what we're talking about, the only place we would to see that is patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. All right, so real quick, let's talk about some of these images we have that Scott has sent us. Why is that not opening? What is air? We go, okay, what is this that you sent me? Scott?
Speaker 3: Okay? So the thing of it is is that that's inside of our house. I know probably should be given away personal equipment, I mean, personal information, but.
Speaker 2: Already see it? Where what? Okay, I ain't see nothing.
Speaker 1: Let him, let him say, and then we'll go okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So the three lights are pointing at my wife, and she took the picture right there, and there's no way I could get up there and without a ladder because I'm short for one thing, and take those three lights in point toward me right so as you can tell her out there, and and I'd gone to work. I hadn't moved those lights at all. And so if you look right where your cursor is right there, so your curse it right there. Right, there's there's one thing right there. I don't know what that is. And then if you come down, yeah, it's kind of like like almost like a face looking down. Okay, that's one thing. And then if you come down where the refrigerators are, there are two orbs right there on the refrigerator. See the two orbs right there?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: So I told my wife. I said, no, that's a reflection off of the lights. She said, they just moved again. I said, oh, okay, whoa Okay. So I'm like, all right, they said they're moving around. I said, oh okay, So I said, touche, you got me. Wow. So I'm like, you know, I was trying to discredit everything she said. She's like, no, I'm telling you there's something there.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, okay, all right, so now let's cut.
Speaker 3: So here we go here, all right, let's uh, I sent you another one to go to the other one. Well, that's one. You see you see the circle? Yeah, you see the face inside the circle?
Speaker 2: I do right here, the eyes, the nose, the mouth.
Speaker 3: Looks like Eddie the monster right on the monsters. Yeah no, no, no, no, no no, no, Yeah there you go. So isn't that's crazy. There's a lot more in that picture that could go over, but it's hard to see. But I'll just I'll just leave you with that one. So talking about the jeen Neue when I excuse me, this is weird. Every time I get to talk about this something, I get choked up. Anyways, I started uh talking to him and I said, look, if you're really the jeen new then give me a sign. And they this, this is what happened. This came up and that's got that face right there. But there's also another face that's right there next to it. If you go look at the other picture that's like that but has a bigger circle. Look at your other pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll send you.
Speaker 3: An hould that one up and it's actually a face within a face.
Speaker 2: Where to go? Hold on, now, this ain't the one? Huh? Is this the one? Yep?
Speaker 3: That's it. Look at that face. So if you go look at it, the the little small faces in there, but if you look, there's a mouth at the bottom down here, and then there's a nose and then there's an eye. His eyes are actually like closed.
Speaker 2: Okay things than I am. What are you seeing here?
Speaker 3: There's one big face right there. So if you look at look at the whole thing as a face and look at it as a high brow the whole. The brow, there's a big brow. Okay, take your take your pointer and move around a little bit, and I'll tell you what it is. Right, there's a mouth that's a.
Speaker 2: Nose, Okay, you know, go down nose mouth, Yes, correct, you got it.
Speaker 3: And then a little face is like next to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: And that is what you call the jeannu.
Speaker 2: So they got many faces at the same time.
Speaker 3: How they do this, I don't know. I mean, I don't I don't know. I don't know how to explain that. I mean, and that's what they do. But it's a silhouette. And that's what I see in the woods at times. I see those things like that. So whenever I feel something, I take a picture and that's what I get. I get different things like that. But that is that is when I said, are you the jean u. That's the faces that came up and it lit up the whole the whole area was lit up with that. I mean, that's not the only one. There was more than that in there, but that like there's a small face and then a big face, you know, and that face was huge. That face was probably cheese, I don't know, probably fifteen feet something like that.
Speaker 1: It's huge.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, so are we to believe that the genus have fifteen foot skulls or is it that they give us the image of themselves to that size?
Speaker 3: To answer truthfully, I think that's what they're projecting, what they look like. Okay, So if you have a big, huge projection screen and you want to, you know, blow up your face or whatever you like. You look at a movie. Sometimes you see a close up of people. You know, that's what you'll see. What are the pictures did you have that I sent you?
Speaker 2: You sent me a bunch. But I'm trying because every time I bounce back and forth out to stop and pause and restart my audio. So I'm trying to get as much as I can here without screwing up my audio too much. But okay, so you have been collecting these images. You've seen this with their own eyes in the woods for years and years now, and from what I have been seeing, you have been making your rounds on content bro. You have been going on multiple podcast multiple YouTube channels. You're seen as a I don't want to use the term subject matter expert, but at the same time, a lot of people view you as a subject matter expert on the Three Folk, the Bigfoot, the Sasquatch, the dog men, the interdimensional, the angelic, all these things. So I'm very curious. Raven Lee and I had a guest come on the show a couple months ago. He is somebody who is of a native tribe of the Pacific Northwest. He was saying that these entities are over and above. They're evil, they are demonic, they are out to destroy mankind. The smell that you get that is like a defense mechanism for them. They they have been here longer than human beings, and they see human beings as a detriment to their survival. So they inherently have negative feeling feelings towards them. Native American culture in that area points them out as being a monster that needs to be hunted. Now, we have heard many many people have different stories and backgrounds to these creatures, some negative, some positive, some neutrial neutral. Honestly, some people are pretty much like, yeah, it's like seeing a deer in the woods or dear evil or are they good? They're they're deer, They're during deer shit. So for the people out there that believe that these entities aren't evil.
Speaker 3: Your teaks are my take. Okay, I don't they're evil, That's just my take. The reason why them give you another experience. So I was sitting in my deer stand. That's when I seen the female. And I was sitting in this leaning tube, and all of a sudden, just female just appears out of nowhere. Okay, wasn't there all of a sudden millisects boom, She's there because I just looked there and she was there. And so I had my rifle sitting across this leaning to and when she looked at me, she said, you have a gun. I said, yeah, I got a gun. And she was talking to me telepathy again, and I said, yeah, I got a gun, but I said I'm not going to point it at you. And I said I'm not gonna hurt hurt you or your family, so in return, don't hurt me and my family. And so all of a sudden, as soon as I said that, a bunch of little ones appeared, and then there was another one in the tree. Okay, as soon as as soon as I said that, that happened, and I began to look at her and I started laughing. Okay, the reason why I was laughing because she said, why are you laughing at me through telepathy again? And I said, well, it's not every day that you see a sasquatch buck ass naked in the woods. I found it amusing, you know, she said, when she kind of got smart one me, she said, well, think of it like this. She said, had you humans not send in the Garden of Eden, you'd be naked too. I just said, whoa touche? I said, you got me. I said, I know what to do. I was like, and I'm thinking to myself, Wow, So here's the thing. Do they know people? Yeah, they've been here a very long time. I agree with that. Yes, they've been here. Are they out to get us? I would say, like I said before, there's two different types of bigfoots. And that's where I was going with a lot of other stuff before, with the features and everything. There's one called the a jean u, and there's nothing called a traycon. Now was that American Indian fellow? Was he dealing with a traycon? Probably? So the tray con will kill you, They will eat you. Okay, those are the bad ones. Now, how do you tell a difference? I mean, I'm not gonna walk up to one and say, hey, you're good or bad? But they look similar, uh the other ones I know of the traycon how thangs, So there are meat eaters of carnivores, you know, and so and then they actually from what I hear, they I've never seen this before, but I've heard stories that they actually fight. The two fight with each other. But my thing is that people say they want to kill them. Can you kill a sasquatch? I would say, there's a type of sasquatch. Like I said, we all look different as people can the races, they look different too. I would say, yes, probably that form. They probably could kill it. I say, yes you can. Should you kill it? I don't know. I mean that's I don't go around point my gun at them and shooting at them. I don't have reason to, right, and they haven't attacked me. So another thing is that if they are spiritual, which I know they are, I've heard this story too that people have actually shot at them and they just walk off, no blood, know nothing. So I mean the physical ones, can you kill them? I'm sure you could. You probably could shoot those. But here's like I said before, how did they get here? And very begin I ask y'all, how do they get here? How did all this stuff get here? I think they were brought here through two things. Number One, aliens brought them here some type of craft. Number two is I think they came through portals from another place, which goes to say that we're not here all alone, okay. And the other thing is is that the physical ones, a lot of those were brought here along time ago, a long time ago, to do labor work over here because they're so big and or so strong, and then when the aliens got finished with them, they didn't have no use for them, so they just left them here.
Speaker 2: So I've heard multiple different Native American tribes and Australian tribes, and all of them say that it's not that they got here, they've always been here. Again, to use the analogy of the deer. Yeah, they may have evolved from a prehistoric version of a deer or some type of bovine creature or whatever the case is, but they've always been here. I've heard some people say that the sam Squanche, the whatever, they have been here since the beginning, and multiple Native tribes who were more attuned to the land and tuned to the woods and their surroundings acknowledged them, but it wasn't. It's not like they worshiped them like some sort of a deity. It's not like they were afraid of them, like they were some sort of a monster in the woods. They saw them as just another creature that's living in the same area of operation that they are. But I'm not dismissing what you're saying as far as I'm being brought here from a craft or through interdimensional means, or whatever the case. I mean. At this point, it's all speculation, So I get this. So do you believe that it's possible that in the same way there's different races of human beings and we're all humans. We are all Homo sapien sapiens, whether you come from sub Saharan Africa, whether you come from the Nordic countries, whether you come from Southeast Asia, we are all Homo sapien sapiens. But there are some distinct genetic differences between us that would be what we would classify as racial differences. There is a conversation to be had to say that potentially the Yeti and the Sasquatch are same being or same genus and phylum for lack of better words, but a different race of that. One is more of a mountainous you know, Paul Himalayan's version of it, and these other ones are more of the rockies. And then in Louisiana and the Bits, we probably have a whole different racial subgroup, but of the same genus and phylum of animal kingdom species.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, they're all different. I mean, like I said, I've seen twenty foot tall ones. There's records of some of them being small, like three foot tall. We talked about that. You've also got the spiritual ones that are able to demateialize, and you got the physical ones. It would be like each one of us have in other words, for lack of terms and gifts, we all have different things we can do, Okay, Me and Raven all have different things that we can do. Some of those have gifts that they have things that they can do, and some of them don't have it. You know, Some are able to go through portal, some can't go through portal. Some are just physical. They're just here and they just eat everything. They're the bad ones. But as far as different looks, yeah, they got all kinds of different ones out there. You know, I've heard of other ones that up into montanas in uh in the lower Canadian regions that those are eighteen footers walk around all the time. Cool. So yeah, and so that's that's what I'm talking about. So those those things are huge, and who's to say you see them? You can't see them, you know. I mean if they stand beside a tree or able to cloak, you know, go invisible, then you can't see them. It just looks like it looks like the predator. You've seen the Predator before? Oh, yes, okay, so it looks like that. Yeah. And so it's the same thing here that people can't see them. They able to blend in so well and able to go into another dimension which we can't see with our eyes. Now, the physical ones that don't have that ability, yeah, you could probably shoot those. You know.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's why we don't have any bodies of them?
Speaker 3: How do you know we don't have anybodies?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we the official narrative, the official narrative quote quote, you know, but so many people have gone hunting and looking for these beings for so long that you would think at least one person would somemble upon a body or obtain some kind of body when it comes to them, at least without the government seeing it.
Speaker 3: Well, now you talk about the government, it's a whole different ballgame here, you know what I mean. So who's to say that we don't have a body. Who's to say the government doesn't have a body?
Speaker 4: Something?
Speaker 1: They sure do.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about normal civilians that I mean, so many people will have gone hunting for them. Yeah, I was assumed by now we would have at least someone found something.
Speaker 3: So normally what happens is when you do have one, or somebody does kill one, what happens the government agency comes in real quick and it covered all up. That's just the way it works. I mean, I said, we all know.
Speaker 1: That probably I've sort some kind of treaty with them.
Speaker 4: I mean, if they've been here longer than we have, they would have to have some kind of you know, diplomatic situation with people if they're coexisting and cohabiting with us, like at some point.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing about National Forest. If you look at the National Forest kind of makes you wonder if you go how deep you think or how you go with this. They're set aside. Right, Yes, there I've seen. Correct, there are more sightings in national forests of Bigfoot and dog Man than the oral public places. Yeah, and that's a given. It don't matter if it's a smoky mountains or it's a rocky mountains, or if it's anywhere national forest, they're there. They're always there, and that's where they live at, you know. And so there to go back to say, why do we don't have a body? I mean, who's to say that they're that their own their own can, doesn't go ahead and hide their bodies? You know, what's their die? And if you look at rock mounds, I mean when you bear a person, it's usually a two by six or something like that, you know plot that they have. But then you go take a sasquatch. How do you how do you cover up a twenty foot body? So you're not gonna look for a small mound, You're gonna look for a huge mound. Correct, that's pretty right, correct.
Speaker 2: Which so leads to the conversation about giants, right and so, and this is not my personal take. We have had multiple guests come on to say that these are nephilim, these are half demonic spawn. This is Goliath in the Bible. How do we know he wasn't a sasquatch And they just described him in the best way that they could. And we have the story of the Giant of Kandahar right where these special operations guys they ended up killing a redheaded giant that was living in the mountains of a Afghanistan. And even to this day, the locals of Afghanistan will tell you, oh, no, no, that region of the mountains they have giants that live there and that's just what they do. Now there are those that believe that the Bigfoot are some sort of a cousin subspecies to these Nephylimic Anochian giants that may or may not still be living amongst us these days.
Speaker 4: I mean, that'd be really hard for these like these creatures at this day and age, Like, let's be honest, like you know, seventeen hundreds, sure, cool it.
Speaker 1: We can hide all this stuff we're talking about.
Speaker 4: We have trail cams, have satellites, we have drones, we have phones, we have all of this stuff that is continuously capturing video film and all of these things on different levels than what we can actually perceive ourselves. And I was able to pick up spiritual things and you know, different types of entities and stuff. So for them to be able to escape so many people very interesting in and of itself when you think about their technology versus our technology, because if they've still been able to out maneuver us at our own game, it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, what's really neat is how many times you get them on trail cam and how many times you don't. So I'm trying to think how many pictures I have of them on trail cam that's really good pictures, And I would say that's the original picture. I have one for sure that Otherwise it's it's all iPhones and you know everything else that they take pictures of, you know, people taking over there with their iPhones and stuff. But I have one that is a old picture which is red taken with a red type film, and I have one of a mother with one on a baby on the back walking away, and that's that's the only one that I have. Now. Other people have said they caught them on there before, which is pretty hard to do because they can see all that they see whatever comes out of it, whether it's a light or a laser or something that comes out of that picks up on something in motion and everything else. They can see all that stuff. And I don't know of anyone that's ever caught one on that. It's just being honest about it, you know. But I do have one. It's an older trail cam and it was in red, and I do have a picture of that. And what's really strange is it's a mother walking away, the baby's on the back, and it's an orb coming out of it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean coming out of it, like the body itself or where the baby is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a light coming out of the mother's basically come out of the mother's belly. It's like a it's like a light coming out of.
Speaker 4: It the perspective of the camera, So you couldn't actually obtain full Sure.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing is, I can send a picture to you. You can look at it, y'all can talk about it, but you cannot use this picture because it's not my picture. You follow what I'm saying, I feel you. Yeah, I don't do that. I don't take somebody else's pictures and I don't. I don't do that because in the community that we're in, if you're in the Bigfoot community. That's a big, huge no. No, don't use somebody else's picture, and you don't try to make yourself look good from that. In other words, sure, and so that's one thing that we have respect the people who do this all the time. We have respect for each other. That's my picture, that's your picture, and you don't use it unless somebody else says you can use it.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: And so now we do share pictures with each other, we share videos with each other, and that's like saying, ay, but you can't put it out in public because it's it's mine, you know. So that's another thing that we do. But yeah, I mean, if you think from different perspectives of who they are, what they are, what they can do in the Netflie going back to Neflin, All right, let's go back. Let's take a biblical perspective. Sure, let's go there. You're ready, Okay, let's go U. This guy what was his name, Esau? Yeah, everything in the Bible that I've read, this was a hairy guy. Yeah, you know, and did you know that he was the one that killed Nimrod? Okay, so how did he kill Nimrod? So the way Nimrod was able to go around, build a tire babble and go around and kill all these people. He was a king. The only way he could do it was supposedly he gathered the garments Aboutam and Eve, and because they were the original humans, there was like an annoying or some kind of special power that was on those garments when they died. So he took those garments, and actually Noah had them, and he stole them from Noah. And so when he put them on himself and he put him up in his armor and nobody could beat him. Right, But here comes Esault. Esau was basically a Sasquatch, okay, and I'll say that because he was so hairy and everything you go. He had red hair. He had red hair like the red haired giants. Okay, so he was like that too. It was a harry guy. So he was able to go out in the field in the cool of the day and Nimrod and his captain were talking and he sneaks up on him, he cuts his head off and kills him. Now, how's he able to do that unless he's able to cloak. So here's a lot of things that people, you know, the Bible tells us a lot. I'm a Christian. I read through it and I say, Okay, something's left out here. Where's it at? And where's the rest of it. It's more than just being a good person. It's more than believe in Jesus Christ is my Lord and savor. It's more than I'm going to go to heaven. I want to know the rest of the story. And that's where I dig into. You do the same thing. So, I mean you and I know this. We book go to church. And so the thing of it is that I get these other books and I'll start reading them, and I want to know the rest of the story. Like Paul Harvey, I want to know the rest of the story. I want to find out more. Okay, how was Esau, this Harry guy able to sneak up on this guy and kill him? And he had these garments on it? So from all everything I've ever read, here's another thing for you. The land of Canaan. Okay, have you ever thought about it like this? The land of Canine, Not Canaan but ca nine. Right, So they had these dog men were there even in the old days. You look at all these maps and everything with dog man on it, right, so then when all of the angels, for you know, the ones that came down, that had sex with other women everything, when they came down, they were a man hermon, which is northern Canaan Canine. So they call this the land of Canine, the land of Canaan. Okay, but if you pronounce it, it's Canine. It's the land of dog men. Do you ever think about that?
Speaker 2: I actually have never thought about it that way, But okay, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: Go look and now that you look at it, you look at it. You'll go look in your Bible and you go look in the back of the maps and the old maps, that this land of Canaan cane nine. But what if it's Canine instead of Canaan. And so Abraham was able to go and defeat all these people or whatever was in there. He defeated them, okay. And then later on when the when the Israelites came back, they were able to defeat the giants in the land.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now there, what if there were what if there were other things in there besides the giants? What if there are other things, you know, other entities and other creatures in there beside that.
Speaker 2: Which is also possibly why God told them to slay everything, even the animals at a certain point in the Bible. I'm with you now, there's some things.
Speaker 3: There's some things left out in there, you know, some things left out now.
Speaker 2: With the story with Esau and Nimrod. So it depends on the literature you read, right, So the Hebrew tradition says that Nimrod died from an insect that flew into his nose and started eating at his brain for seven years. Then other traditions will say that Esau absolutely is the one that killed Nimrod. And I'm not really trying to pinch hairs one way or another as far as which one I believe in. I'm with you here. I hear both when you're talking about the priestly garments that was being worn at this time. Also, so have you talked to Doc Brown?
Speaker 3: Nope, don't know Doc Brown.
Speaker 2: He is. He is a homie of the show. I'll put you in contact with him. He actually wrote a book on the line of Esau, and he believes very similar to what you're talking about here. The descendants of Esau who became the I'm trying to remember the name of the tribe, the ones that are the blood liquors the Amalekites, if I'm not mistaken, And how all these were of Nephelum blood through the line of Esau because he was a hairy beast of a man of what we might potentially call Nephylimic blood, and all these things. I think, first of all, I think you'd be a great guest to have on his show. Also, I'll definitely connect you.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, I got some theories on that, and a lot of people don't like my theories. Yeah, but I understand that. I still talk to them, okay, and I I throw things at them too, and sometimes I just get things in my head like where did that come from?
Speaker 2: So, but you're believe that the Sasquads are not the demonic spawn of the Nephilum, correct.
Speaker 3: No, I believe they're the watchers up today. So when I say they're watchers, I believe they can cloak and they and watch you from you know, sometimes they help you, sometimes they don't. You know. I believe they're they're now going back to the Indian American Indian their thought and perspective on it. There are different entities out there. It's not just one entity that it says, Okay, these are the good ones and these are bad ones. There's two. There's different types out there, Okay, So I'm sure there are some bad ones out there. I've never run across. If I do, then you'll have your body because I'm gonna shoot it. You follow me. I'm gonna put thirty all six into as many as I got, and I usually carry around forty rounds women when I hunt. Damn, it's not because it's not because of that. It's because of what I've seen in the woods. And I'm ready for it. Yea. I am very well protected now, you know. And even after that, I went and bought a gun. You'll love this. I bought a gun. It's thirty all six on an AR frame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I have that now too in my arsenal.
Speaker 2: What is the kick on that leg? Because my thirty all six that I have as a bolt action, and I mean the kick on that thing, I mean it's substantial. It's a thirty all six is not for the uh, it's saying for a beginner. By any means, an AR platform is substantially lighter than what I hunt with. So what is the kick on that?
Speaker 3: Like? So what what what's the biggest guns that y'all were able to shoot in the military, both of y'all fifteen four four, is it?
Speaker 2: I said, the two forty or I mean, well, y'all aside from aside from like Rocke, we're talking about like rifles here. I never got to shoot a fifty, so probably a two forty, which is a it's like a three eight.
Speaker 1: Correct, That's what I was thin to say, rounds I didn't get to deal. Yeah, So basically yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, heck yeah, that's fine, man, That's what I'm talking fun playing. So I basically have all those weapons, like I have a seven six two bout thirty nine or three O eight have the same thing. Yeah, so just a little bit more kicked that, okay, And when you do shoot it, it's it's loud, it's got a little bank to it, it's got bank to the buck. Oh but sure, Yeah, it's just a little bit more than three O eights what it is, you know? Okay, and then depending depending upon the size lad you're shooting down range? You know, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: A fish shotguns by the way, what.
Speaker 4: It's what I'm hung Well, I mean, I guess maybe depends on how you hold them. But like I've held the couple that I've shot, and I'm gonna gonna lie. The cake back in my shoulder just was like that fucking hurt. Like there's so many other guns rather shoot than this, because just because of the way it like hit my shoulder, I was like, this is really not like my favorite.
Speaker 2: But it depends on the gun you're shooting, like, for instance, twelve gauge. Not all twelve gauges are created equal, right, So like the heavier the gun, the.
Speaker 4: Way shot a handful of them, and the ones that like I will say that my friends that are like avid hunters back in the day, they had some really cool guns, and look, I'm not super nerdy on guns, so don't ask any specifics on them, but they I shot some that were a lot smoother than others. But I will say that that the cakebacks were, oh they're one they're really heavy, and so just they're they're really heavy, and that were actually better for my shoulder.
Speaker 1: And the ones that weren't as heavy. Man, that cakeback was like, damn that hurt, Like I'm gonna feel this for days.
Speaker 2: The worst kick I ever shot. My favorite as of this time anyway, is a youth model gauge shotgun. Now twenty gauge is not the largest of the shotgun calibers mind stretch of the imagination. But this youth model crack barrel single shot shotgun, it weighs like I'm being generous by saying three pounds. And when, especially if you're a nine year old, there's a young strapping lad out there and you shoot this thing, it's gonna kick you like a mule. My twelve gage that I use now kicks less than that youth model. And I've actually when when I brought my son squirrel hunting last year, he shot both of them, and he even agreed that, like, why is this one that is weighs smaller, kicking way more.
Speaker 1: Than this one that's like a shotgun?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Used bird shot? All right? What do you think you shoot squirrels with?
Speaker 1: To be fair, I'm not an avid hunter.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean you could use twenty two.
Speaker 4: So many people have taken me hunting. I'm just like, I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm I am not one with the hunting game. I enjoy some, like dear Jerky, I just don't enjoy particularly killing Bambi or things.
Speaker 2: That bamby is delicious. I've been.
Speaker 4: I've been on quite a few hunts and people are like, there's it, and I'm like, I just.
Speaker 3: You know what about hogs, I'm only one those are fair.
Speaker 4: I have ended up in a situation one and only time, and I will say that I ran for my dear and ever loving life because it was a situation that turned into a whole thing.
Speaker 2: What the hell, I'm not kidding and ran from a hog.
Speaker 1: Look, there was a whole situation. Okay, it was. It's a long story.
Speaker 2: I'm not making fun of you. Wait where because I mean no hogs will they'll mess you up. Oh yeah, they're on history.
Speaker 3: They' That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like I didn't know a whole different story, knew the sound, and I was like, this is not a good situation.
Speaker 4: And I'm looking at my my ex and I'm like, is this what I think it is?
Speaker 1: Like it was a whole thing of like run. I'm like, you're a fast runner.
Speaker 4: I I am like, I'm like one of those like sacrificial like people that die.
Speaker 1: And it was we're just.
Speaker 2: Scared the boar so he could kill it.
Speaker 1: There was a whole thing. Look, let me tell you, first off, I don't like hog.
Speaker 2: Meat because meat is delicious.
Speaker 1: Well, the hog meat that we got was not very good.
Speaker 2: It can it depends on how you.
Speaker 1: Second off, I have ended up with it.
Speaker 4: There's actually been three situations with hogs that I've ended up in with in North Carolina and various places, and I'm like, you know, me and hogs are just not a vibe. I will think this, that's.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the whole situation. And I had to end up with a shark in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you did a what with what? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, so sharks. So we went.
Speaker 4: So my ex was is an avid fisher person fisherman.
Speaker 2: Okay, and wet in the mountain.
Speaker 4: Somebody hold on there we were out so we're uh, probably we're out No by Campbell's Union and there's a place where you can go out and you can go into the ocean all this stuff, and we're kayaking and I am terrified of water. I will say this, I am a great swimmer.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: Situations when you're married, it's it's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: So there I was and I was like, I know, for a fact, I watched Shark Week avidly because I'm terrified of sharks.
Speaker 1: And I see I see a.
Speaker 2: Black You are kayak fishing, and your first and only thought was I watched Shark Week.
Speaker 3: I know what happened.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: No no, because I saw a shark. I saw a black tip shark. I know for a fact that it was a black ship shark. And I'm yelling at him and I'm like, there are sharks and he's like, there are not sharks, and I'm like, there are sharks.
Speaker 1: You don't understanding. He I was like, there's a fucking black tip and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, no, there's not. I saw that fin one time. I'm telling you, I probably could have won the Olympic gold medal for how fast I kayaked my ass back to that dog. I didn't even like there was no breathing associated with the mile and a half that I He looked up and he was like, holy shit, I've never seen anyone kayak as fast as you.
Speaker 1: I was out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, if it was broken, I jumped out.
Speaker 1: That water on the dog.
Speaker 4: I threw that big up on the thing and I was I was out that water.
Speaker 1: He's like, I didn't even know you.
Speaker 4: Could lift that that heavy, So then no, here's the kicker.
Speaker 1: Though. We stayed and we went fishing night, fishing by the way off the docks.
Speaker 4: Guess who caught not one, but two black tip sharks that night?
Speaker 2: Really me me?
Speaker 4: And when I pulled that bitch up, I looked at him like the most smug cat that has ever been in life, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, this is what I.
Speaker 4: Saw, the bigger the only experience I have a picture of me with these sharks. And I was like, I think I told you.
Speaker 1: I felt so viny because they were baby sharks.
Speaker 4: And then we looked out and then we saw a bigger shark and he's like, oh, you were correct. I'm like, see, this is why I don't want to go fucking fishing in a kayak when a shark is bigger than the kayak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only experience I have with the black tips is I worked on a shrimping boat in the Gulf of Mexico now the Gulf of America a couple of times throughout high school, and we had the drag nets and you know, we pulled them up. Didn't realize that we had just caught like eighteen baby black tip sharks. That was a pain in the ass to get them out of my way. Oh my god, they were only like a foot and a half long.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't rehears though.
Speaker 2: I didn't baby sharks swam in a school. Yes, today that's new. Inform them, but show enough. But anyway, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I went off on this whole shark but I feel very vindicated though to this day. It has been a very long time and still I'm like, I told you so, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: I told you so.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I probably could have won the Olympics.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying with the amount of fear that I I had pumping through my veins. So when it comes to things in the woods, crackling and things and like.
Speaker 1: You will see my ass.
Speaker 2: Like tracking, there's limits to the amount of outdoors the initial actually do if there's hiking in an area where no predators are at the end.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm super outdoorsy, but I have a very very healthy respect for things that are bigger than me that will attack me. I have been hiking in the woods before with my with my oldest actually it was just me and him.
Speaker 1: Now I was very precautious.
Speaker 4: Anyways, just because of like situations with bears and things.
Speaker 1: And when I stumbled upon a bear family.
Speaker 4: God, I have never been more terrified in my life because I have a child strapped my chest sleeping, and I have a gun.
Speaker 2: Why do I kill you? I'll be honest, I didn't expect that from you. I thought you'd be the type that would go to like try to pet it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it was a mama with babies.
Speaker 4: Just my dread kicked in of like, what kind of thing doesn't wake up?
Speaker 1: No black bear?
Speaker 2: Oh, what are they gonna do?
Speaker 1: It was It's a pretty significant bear.
Speaker 4: And I have a I have a child on me, and I'm like, I am alone in the woods, and all I can think is like, please don't spot me, Please don't wake up and cry, Please don't notice me, And like there's been there's been some time. So when I I have I'm not a terrified I will go and do all these things. It's just I have a very healthy respect for animals and their environment. And then you know what eliver else might be in the woods. I'm like, you know, I'm not gonna fuck with you. You don't need to fuck with me. We were just gonna be coexisting and habitating in the same area, and like.
Speaker 2: No, no, but that's that is what Scott does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So the first time that he ever saw a sasquatch, he was actually I believe you saw the dog man first, right, he was in the deer stand be out.
Speaker 3: I saw, Yeah, I saw the I saw him together, is what I saw him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing of it is is when you see him, I mean, you don't know what the heck to do. You just look at them. But here's the thing is, did I run? No? I didn't run, but I walked pretty quick. Sure, sure I was. I was like, look, I was like, yeah, I was. I was like you, I was, Raven. I was walking really quick and really fast. Okay, But that's my point.
Speaker 2: You weren't trying to be a threat to them.
Speaker 3: You were.
Speaker 2: No, you let them know very clearly that hey, I'm here to harvest a deer. I am not here to affect you or your family, and and you are cohabitating in the same area of operation right now, but you.
Speaker 3: Live here here to hurt you, So it don't hurt me exactly exactly. But that's the thing. How you say it, revn Uh raven I don't have to be fast. It's gonna be faster than you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, looks fast as fucking my. There there is no way I'm out running that bastard in anything.
Speaker 1: And I know this for a fact. And I'm like, Bro's a.
Speaker 4: Better shot than me too, Like I'm good, I'm actually better at moving targets than he is, but he's an overall way better shot than me. And I'm like, man, i gotta moving targets here.
Speaker 2: It comes because we gotta hit the rain.
Speaker 4: It's been a long time since I hit the range. But like, yeah, no, I'm really good at moving targets, really good at that.
Speaker 1: I excel.
Speaker 4: But when it comes to like stationary targets, I'm not the best because I have I do have really bad eyesight, and so he has like a phenomenal eyesight. And I'm like, Bro, I'm fucked any which way from Sunday. You can run fastest, sheit, you can lift fastest, shit, you can shoot more than me.
Speaker 2: Like he is in fact a male, but you know.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we're gonna bring sex into this.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, is it a crazy thing to say that men can run faster and lift more than women? I thought that was kind of called biology.
Speaker 3: But all right, anyway, hey, look at the I got you two pictures. I sent you two more pictures to look at it.
Speaker 2: All right, let me try to pull them up real quick.
Speaker 3: So I want you all to see this female, and I let Raven take a look at it, because I don't Raven to check this female out that I saw to have a picture of it.
Speaker 2: Let me, I got to drag them over real quick. Hold up, Hold up, yeah, but back to what you were saying, as far as your first experience with these these creatures, you're very clear in the fact that you're not here to hurt them. You're not here to uh no, no, not at all.
Speaker 3: And still in all they know I'm not here to hurt them. So this past weekend I was outside and actually we had some guys come up where we're shooting a documentary which is coming out soon. I'll let y'all know about that too. So we haven't named a documentary or anything yet. It's just been shot, so as soon as it comes up, i'll let y'all know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So no name on it as of yet, gotcha.
Speaker 3: No name of nothing. So here you go. Here's here's the picture. I don't Raven to take a look at it. Raven, you tell me what you see in the picture?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, and yeah, do you think here and then there?
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah, yep, you like pull.
Speaker 1: You clicked on it before you even pulled it all up.
Speaker 3: Really, so you can see that she doesn't have a bra zero on. Okay, let's just say it like that. You know she's and that's that. That's the original picture that I took. See how forced a way she is?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: And to let y'all know we we actually redid this shot right here in the woods with a documentary. And that guy his head and he's about close to six foot tall. His head only comes up about where that log goes across right there, and so that about up and theirs where his head would come up at. Okay, and then above that is where her rest of her body is. And so you can say it's pretty big. Now if you can you zoom in a little bit more on that or not, I'm not sure. I guess start zooming in. I'm gonna sell you some stuff.
Speaker 2: Why is it not? It's crazy It could zoom in only when I didn't really need it too. But now all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: So as you zoom in you can start to get the clarity of it, and what you're seeing there is her left you know, her boob, and then then her shoulder is real shiny on the left hand side. Now her face is kind of hidden by some branches in the front, so you really can't tell too much right there. Yeah, okay, that's her face. Go back up with your pointer. Yeah, but your pointer right there's a head. Yeah, okay, if you drop down a little bit, go down. That's between the two. That's her breast right there. That's her breast. It's a shoulder. Then if you swing over to the other side, there's the other breast on that side is kind of hanging down to the low right, and then you can almost you can almost see her bellies right there. Stop where you got Okay, go back up, stop, go to left. That's her belly right there, and then you go down. Her legs are further down below.
Speaker 2: That right right. I see at least one leg here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right there, that's it. That's it, sir, leg right there.
Speaker 2: So where were you? And this picture was taken.
Speaker 3: In the National Force in the Kasachi. That's where I was at I was at my dare stand. That's what I was telling you about. That's the one I had the conversation with. And like I said, don't give stories. I don't like giving stories unless I can present a actual, factual picture with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh what you got another that I wanted to look? And right here, really quick, is.
Speaker 2: There another one? Yep? Yep?
Speaker 3: Right there? With your pointer? Is there something right in there? To see the face? That's it? You were on a face right there? Stop stop you're moving around coat town.
Speaker 2: This is the face.
Speaker 3: That's a face. That's it. You don't see the eyes and the nose. Sure, it's kind it's kind of like a young one there. And if you see the eyes and it's it's kind of almost bald headed a little bit, you know, don't have a whole lot of hair on it. But that's the face right there.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you. I guess my eyes are not trained to look at the woods in such a way because I don't see that. I mean, once you pointed out, I mean, once.
Speaker 3: You can see it.
Speaker 2: I can see it once you point.
Speaker 3: Raven's pretty good. I get Ravens. Ladies are good at looking at this, aren't things. I got to give it.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time in the woods too though.
Speaker 4: Like to be fair, I grew up on a farm, but on both sides of the farm is canyons and so like across the way as a canyon, and I mean there's you know, it's just you see things in the woods, especially when you go and you go hiking lot and things like that, and you know, it's easy to point things out.
Speaker 1: When you've been in the woods a lot in your life. But I can.
Speaker 4: I like the hide and seek and the finds and stuff. I can find things really quickly when I look at pictures.
Speaker 3: So need to start bringing a camera, I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, camera, I still want to know. To be honest, I'm going to be honest.
Speaker 3: That's the thing is you have to get beyond your fear, you know, get beyond your fear because they're not here to hurt you. If they're the bad ones you're gonna hear are in any coming here, they're coming after you, an you gotta run, you know, because I've never I'm be honest with you, I haven't had a dog man charge me. I haven't had a big well back up. Yes, yes I did back up. But the Louisiana though it was in Louisiana, correct, So.
Speaker 2: Is it possible they just have only good ones in Louisiana. It's other places in the country where they have the bad ones.
Speaker 3: I think they got some bad ones that Louisiana that run across them. Yet if I do, You're gonna have yourself a body because I'm gonna shoot it. Let's go. I'm not gonna mess I'm not. I'm not gonna mess around, hi jokers, I'm saying right now. I don't. I don't trust the bad ones at all. But anyways, so I'm We had had our property up north Louisiana and we were making a campground up there, and so we had a big pad made, okay, And so once the pad was made, I had to go get some grass seed and h bring up there to put down until I could save enough money put some rock and stuf up on it, you know. And so That's where I was at with it. And so I went hunting that day and then I come back that evening. It was a Sunday, and my cousin they they go to church Sunday morning, Sunday evening, Okay, dumped in the Bible belt, so I go twice a day. Yeah, displays a part into it also. So anyways, I'm sitting there and I went to the woods and I went hunted and everything. So I came back and I took the cedar and I was walking behind this cedar, and all of a sudden I hear something was right at dark too. Every all stuff happens right at dark. The sun's going down. It's going over to the trees. You know, we can go behind the trees. And it's really funny. If you ever noticed, y'all were in military may notices. Right before the sun goes down, it's real bright, and then all of sudden he gets dark. Don do you ever know sight? Okay, yeah, so that's what it. That's where it was at. It was getting bright, going back dark again. At that point, I hear something across the road international forest from my land where my land is out up there, and it's coming down this ridge. So I hear it. It sounded like a big old buck, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I ain't got my guning. I left my gun and the truck next door, and I'm like, god, dog, So I'm looking at his watches. Well, I just see a big old buck coming down. So sure enough, this thing runs down. Then it's dark and it's big, and it's running down. All of a sudden it crosses and it goes to a little slew, which would be like a little mini swamp. It's just a creek and big old creek is down there, and here it just going through the water and it jumps over the road. Then it comes into my property, starts coming up the hill where I'm at. I'm like, what in the world. So I'm walking toward it right I stops just to see what it is. It comes up the hill and it does like a spider does like this. It just lays down right in front of me, starts looking at me. It's a dog man and it's black. There's black, big black, like seven seven foot long, and it's just sitting there looking at me. I'm like, oh my god. So I'm sitting there. I got the spreader, and I got the spreader in my hand. Here you go, people coming in from church. The truck comes in, starts turning in, coming up the driveway next to me, puts its lights out, and I got a really good look at it. The lights were on it like this. Right when it turns in, you can see it. So I said, well, lord, today, they're gonna get me today. So I said, all right, whatever, So I just take the spreader and I just turn around and walk off. And I said, I'm gonna get this tomorrow morning. I'm not gonna worry about it this evening because the sun's going down quick after that, right And see, So I start walking to my cousins next door, and it's probably a couple of hundred yards away, you know. And I just told that thing, I said, well, if you get me to get me. Never came and got me. I'm scared to talk about it. But it just sat there. And what it did was like a spider. It just sit there and just looked at me like this. That was it.
Speaker 1: Nope, as soon as you said, spider, I'm done.
Speaker 3: That's what it did.
Speaker 1: Out of that area, lightening that please up.
Speaker 3: But normally I would have my gun with me, and this one day I did not have my gun. So do they they know when you have a gun but you don't have a gun. Yes, they do. There again, they just know things.
Speaker 4: The dogmen don't sound friendly to me from all the other common stations we've had with people. They don't particularly sound the most friendly to me. They remind me of hell hounds, but like, not in the extent of dragging people the hell, but like they do not sound like.
Speaker 1: Creatures you really want to fuck with.
Speaker 2: They're not like friendly, yeah right, they're they're more protective.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I just don't want to vibe with them at all, not even a little bit. I'm just gonna turn it and walk away very quickly.
Speaker 3: It makes you wonder, you know. The first experience I ever had was when I was a child, and I was really young, and I was ten years old, and I used to go stay with my grandmother. Now, my grandmother lived close to where Fort Polk is. You know where that's at overre in Leesville, right near that. Okay, So she lived out in the Ponne woods way out there. And when I say she lived out in the middle of the woods, you had to come back toward town to go squirrel hunting. Okay, that's how far she lived out cat that joke, yeah, yeah, and make sure Raven caught it. I had to come back to more Town to go grow up. Okay, Okay, it was a joke, but anyways. Yeah, So anyways, so I had cousins that lived up on a highway a couple of miles away, and I would go play with them and run back and i'd go stay with her at night and everything. Well, there's one particular like night there again it's getting dark and I stayed out too late, and I'm running back, so I'm might haul a buss fast as I can. I had to pass the Baptist church and I had to pass a barrel. It was a cemetery, bareground cemetery, and then I had to come around a big old curve and I was at her house. Okay, so sure enough, all that was going on, I was already scared running by the cemetery, like dead people won't bother you, right, they don't bother you. So I'm running by that, and sure enough I come around by all these cows and I feel something. I don't know what it is, but I just feel it, like something's watching me. And the cow is just sitting there grazing. It was open range back then, you know, in the seventies. So then I go on there and my grandma said, all right, get cleaned up. We got to go to bed and all that. So it's getting dark, you know, it says, all right, So we went to bed at dark and everything. So we go to bed. Now I understand what I said about open range. Back then they let pigs and cows and everything just roam out there. And the even time, most of them came back to their stalls, you know, most of them did, and some of them just stayed out. But they had these cow bells on. It would clink and clunk and make noises and all that. And so she had an old house. In the back of this house had kind of went down a little bit, so it was kind of like on an angle because they had sunk and it was an old board and baton house is what it was. So they had two beds in his back bedroom. She had a bed and I had a bed. And I remember went to sleep and it was probably, I'm just guessing, y'all, it was probably about ten o'clock at night, but the moon had already come to I remember the moon was shining and I could see outside and I heard something walk around. It was really really heavy. You could hear the footsteps, and so I hollered at my grandma, said, Grandma, so wake up and she was storing. I says there was something outside. So I said, Grandma, to something outside, and she said, oh boy, just go back to sleep. She goes, that ain't nothing. That's a cow I said, But I don't hear a cowbill. You see, my mind at ten years old is already thinking about this stuff, and all of a sudden I hear it. She goes back to sleep, and this singing walks, y'all, and he goes to the back of her house and actually, like you see me in the screen right here, it actually bends down and looks inside the wind at me. Now. Its head took up basically a three x three window, and what I saw it was a werewolf. Wherewif And I'm gonna tell you what happened. It wasn't until after twenty nineteen and twenty twenty I asked some kind of PTSD type thing to where I fogged all that out. You have ever heard of that? Before you go through it? Okay, military, y'all, Certain things you just fog it out, you don't ever remember it and goes away. Well, that's what happened to me until I started doing also the research. I actually found something that looked like it, and when I found it is actually in some kind of museum, crypto museum or something like that over in England, and it was actual werewof head what I saw, and it was amazing how that triggered and it came back and said, oh my god, that's what I saw in the mirror that time. Wow. And so since the little kid, I've had these experiences. I've had that, and I didn't see anything that I can remember was back until about two thousand and nine and I was hunting again on our lease, and it pretty much started around then because what I saw. I was in a hunting stand and my cousin had ran the dogs through and back then you could run dogs and stuff at certain times and everything. So he ran some dogs do and everything, and so I got out of stand and I started walking down this firebreak and then when I walked past this set of briers, a big old thicket, it was this round hole like this, and what I seen was this thing was squatted down and it looked just like a sasquatch, all hair, real big, huge, except it had a snout on it and it had ears poenty ears on it. It was all full of hair. And I don't know what that was. It was an overgrown dog man, I don't know. To this day, I still don't know what that was. So that's that's one of those different types of cryptos that you have out there.
Speaker 2: So to follow up on the story that you told us last time you were on the show, and there's been quite a minute, and I understand that. So you said that you you at that time were walking with a limp because you had basically a group of Sasquatch young wings that were living with you at that time, and one of them had run up under your feet while you were walking down the stairs and ufel.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, So let me tell you about it.
Speaker 2: Do you still have the young wings living with you?
Speaker 3: Not as much. No, they're not as much here because what they do, this is what y'all this is funny. So they they whey they explained to the way the Sasquatch explained it to me was they allowed the young ones to come live with us in a cloaking situation or a different dimension so they could learn humans, okay, what to do and what not to do and how to live with us and all that, and they were here. My wife didn't like it. She She finally told them the mama to get tell them to get the hell out of our house because I'll get ready to go to work or something like that. They'd hide my keys, they would hide my wallet, they would hide my lunch, they would have my belt, they would they just hide all kinds of stuff. And they played with you, and then we would be downstairs. This is funny. We have pets, okay, So all the pets would be downstairs with us, and we'd hear stuff upstairs, just running douju dijujujuu, running back and forth. I looked at her, looked at me and say, yep, they're upstairs playing, and so we would hear that, or we'd hear this is funny. So we have a cat that come We have two cats that come in inside of house and in and out the house. One cat has learned how to take the door seal and pull it out and slap it like a doorbell, and she lets us know when she wants to come back in. Yes. Wow, Now where did the cat learn that from? I don't know, but anyways, I can only imagine. Anyways, so all the cats are inside, the dog is inside, and we hear the door slapping out there. So then the other thing is a couple of years ago. It got down the twenties, like four days in a row. It was like, I forgot what year that was, but right, yeah, twy twenty three or something like that, was it. This is twenty six, twenty four or something like that.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife cold for like a good solid, like week and a half.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, right, yeah, And so just so happened. Thank god, I took vacation during that time. And so I was off for like a week and my wife goes she had to go outside and get something. I forgot what it was, so she bumded it all up, went outside, went to the freezer or something like that, had to get something out. She said, you said a footprint outside. I said, I hadn't been outside as cold. I said, I'm not getting out there right now. It's twenty degrees. She said, well, she said, go look at it. I said, no, I'm not going outside. It's cold. She goes, go look at the footprint. I'm like, oh my god. So I'll get my clothes on a bundle up. I go out there, and sure enough, there is a footprint in the mud on the side of the concrete. So I took a picture of that too. But it's a short footprint, but it's wide. It's short, but it's wide, and it's deep. Like if you and I stepped on the dirt or the mud or anything like that, I probably wouldn't do anything. This was down in the mud and it took the ground and squished it up. Even as little ones, they're heavy. Yeah, to tell you the story again about what happened with me, And this is this one of the things where you talk about can they hurt you or they kill you? They demonic and all that. I don't believe they are. And I'm gonna tell you why this. I'm gonna go into that story for you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So I was going downstairs. I wasn't in a hurr or anything. I was just going down the stairs, and all of a sudden, I felt something kicked my leg out from under me. So I went to go catch myself with an arm, and I was about seven steps from the bottom. I think we have seventeen steps going up upstairs. And when I did, something kicked my mother leg out from under me, and so I hit all the stairs going down bam bam, bam, bam, bam. And when I got to the bottom, I swore, what's that bomb between your knee and your ankle? What's that one called the shin? Well, the shin I guess it'd be a shin bombed. I thought there's another name for it. But anyways, Yeah, so I could have sworn that leg was broke. When I tell you broke, it felt like it snapped. And I'm sitting there screaming and hollering at the same time. For a milli second. Yeah, I'm telling you for a milli second. I seen them. There was two small ones there and they were standing there like this. Their mouth was wide open, their mouth was wide up and looking at me, and I screamed, and my wife came runn around the corner. She goes, what happened, I said, I said, they tripped me. I said they didn't mean to it, but they there was accident. They tripped me and I fell down the stairs. I said, I think my legs broke. She said, you when we call now one one? I said, no, no, just let me just let me sit there for a minute. I gotta get my thoughts together. So I screamed, and I said, come and get your kids. Now, I said, Now they're I said, get them out of the house. Now, this is what happened. They went away. I felt, I felt their spirit whatever leave. But then I felt her come back, and the mother came back. And this is where it gets, because where it gets really strange. She puts both her hands on my leg. Now, both her hands filled up my whole basically my whole leg and all that down there. And I don't know if she prayed for me and whatever she did, but I'm telling y'all, in the name of God, the name of Jesus, name the Holy Spirit, she healed my leg. Wow, she healed my.
Speaker 2: Leg, Tivia. It might be the one, Okay.
Speaker 3: It's not the one between my hip and my thighs. The other one so that's in between my.
Speaker 4: Mouth, yeah, yeah, between your knee cap and your ankle.
Speaker 2: That that is the one that was broken.
Speaker 3: I'm telling y'all. I'm telling you it was broken because I felt it. I felt that when it snapped and she came and put her hands on. Mean, she held my leg and she she prayed over did something. It healed it. So can they heal you? Yes? They can?
Speaker 4: Okay, So you believe Angelic in essence, or they have some type of angelic.
Speaker 1: Divinity, I mean potentially or is it Do you.
Speaker 4: Think that they have a type of actual healing energy because they are a different species.
Speaker 3: I think they're of God. Yeah, I think that God. I think God created them. Now that's a whole other level of what you're what you're thinking. See, here's the thing. When you talk about angels, you're putting everything into a certain category. Right, it's just angels with wings and all that. What if angels don't all have wings?
Speaker 2: But isn't there like multiple as in the Bible, they have different types of angels, the chub or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a whole bunch of them. So, I mean, here's the thing, all angels.
Speaker 3: But what if they I don't have to say what if? Because I know, I mean, this one healed me. They have healing abilities. Okay, And I'm not the first one who said that before. I mean I believed it before they could do it. And I know of another man that is in I see in California, is in Oregon, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Somewhere on the West coast somewhere.
Speaker 3: Where are you from over there? Raven? But anyways, to make a long story short, he had a needed to have a procedure, and him and Matthew Johnson worked together and they actually had made a machine that could open up a portal, and they actually opened up a portal with this machine, and this guy here ended up having some kind of procedure they needed to have done that. I can't remember if it was cancer, it was something else. But they came in in the middle of the night and he said he's seen them too come in, but not as in a physical form, but basically in another form. And they laid hands on him and they healed him to wow, yep, and I stopped the only one I've heard. I've heard other stories about that too, where they can't heal you. So I've heard of things to where hikers had fallen down a mountain and they actually picked them up, brought them to the trail, and they had, you know, let people know that that's where they were. They put them where they could find them. You know, if I've heard those stories too, So to say, if they're all meaning they kill people and hurt people, don't I don't. I mean unless you point a gun or you do something to them to make them want to hurt you. So you go in there and hurt their kids or you do something. I mean, you know, somebody came and hit my wife or my kids or something coming here. You know, it's like somebody walks into your yard with a gun. You follow what I'm saying, So think about like this, this is where they live at. You walk into there, you're walking there with a gun. They know you're hunting, but they don't know you're going to hurt them or kill them. So they're on edge, right. So it's the same thing. You know, It's what we would do. But I know that they have healing properties too. They can do that.
Speaker 2: Now you said that you don't have the young wings living with you much anymore, but they have stopped by since the incident.
Speaker 3: They've they've had single ones coming stay with At the time, we had twins staying with us. They were twins and they came in and they came inside our house. People said, oh, you're crazy and all that. I said, well, I believe which one to believe. I know what was here. I mean, I've seen.
Speaker 2: Them, you know.
Speaker 3: Also, let me tell you this, the UFO activity during that time was out the roof. I've seen me and my wife seen, well, we've seen one together. I've seen one come out of a portal at night, and and uh what it What it did was it was basically like a projection screen. The portal opened up straight up and down this this UFO shot out of it and just took off towards the west and then it closed right back. And then another time I was sitting out there. I just come in. I have to work at night, and then sometime I grab me a cigar or something like that and smoke and just meditate and stuff like that, you know, sitting out there, and it was really nice outside, and so I just sat out there and chill out. And then I seen a triangle one night, and what it was was a cloud coming And all the other clouds were coming from the northwest. This one cloud was coming in from the west by itself. And I stopped and I said, I can see you, and all a sudden, this thing it basically showed itself to me. It was cloaking that it became where it wasn't cloaking. It was a triangle, huge triangle, Jacob. It pretty much covered most of the town we live in, that's how big it was. And then and then the lights came on. It covered up most of that town. That's how big it was.
Speaker 2: For how long.
Speaker 3: About five minutes. That stayed there a long time, stayed there a long time. And then another time I'd come in from work and this was really weird. These odd I'm telling you, I'll pay attention to clouds. This cloud came over and there again. I think this time was in the summertime because it was hot, and these these clouds were coming in basically from the south, and this one came in was coming from the north by itself. I'm like, look at this scene here, and I stopped and looked at it. This Rubik's cube comes out of it. Okay, and this Ruby's cube what it looks like, just like just like a Ruby's cube, except it had it was cloaked, and it took off toward the south and it just took took off toward the northeast and it was gone. I mean milliseconds, it was gone.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Those are the UFOs I've seen, and plus the ones i've seen on a hunt lease up there. I've actually seen one. A light come across the sky and stop. Me and my cousins seen this. He was freaking out and all of a sudden, the same thing. Projection screen opens, it goes in that's and it closes. And I said, you don't see it no more. I said, did you just see that? He said, yeah, disappeared and said no, it went into a portal. So you can see stuff. We can see stuff, and and unless you've been around this stuff before, or you see it but you don't realize what's going on. You just see a light that disappears, go straight across and disappears. I've seen it go and stop. I've seen the portal open. I've seen it go inside the portal close.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It makes you wonder though, it makes you wonder are they to each other? Well that too, but it makes you wonder what the federal government has.
Speaker 2: And that is why we love doing this for work, because that is all we get to do is talk about the possibilities.
Speaker 3: And if space here's a good one for you, Space force dude.
Speaker 2: We have talked about this so much.
Speaker 4: Peter Fuller, actually, I feel like you and him would get along great. Yea space Yeah, so he wrote multiple books about it and very interesting. Man. I actually really enjoyed talking with him, but he all talks all about space force and like just different programs and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: And what he possibilities. Right, Okay, the things that I I've heard so far is not that we're talking about all these beans. Once you get to go to Jupiter and Saturn, all these beans are already there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I mean that brings in the conversation though you know they're already there.
Speaker 3: I mean, how do you you know these things already there?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I mean Elon's trying to launch his whole situation. I guess Artemis is no longer launching this year.
Speaker 2: No, they got pushed the next year. But that's gonna get pushed again.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be then.
Speaker 4: You have, you know, the race to nuclear power on the Moon in China and Russia's whole you know, takeover of the Dark side of the Moon.
Speaker 2: I have looked more into their designs of how they plan on having a nuclear powered facility on the Moon. Building a facility on the moon gonna be difficult in of itself unless you're accounting for the shipping of building materials with you, But all right, can be done for sure. You know, a nuclear reactor works off of steam. How you making steam in the vacuum of space. Well, it's an enclosed system, and it's like, okay, even if it's an enclosed system, you're not going to be able to maintain the temperature slash pressure for water to go into its gaseous state to turn the turbans. But like I mean, I don't know. We'll see if they succeed.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean they want to use glare bombs, glare of fountains for changing Mars atmosphere to make it more habitable for us as humans. So yeah, that's well, I think Mars is more the most habitable situation we have going on currently.
Speaker 2: It's the goal for sure.
Speaker 3: But here's the what if for you'all throw some matches. Let y'all think a little bit. What if you were able to open up a portal and you can be on Mars from Earth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Teleportation?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen the movie John Carter? Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, many times.
Speaker 3: I actually love them.
Speaker 1: I actually love that movie.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen it?
Speaker 2: I have, but it's been quite some time.
Speaker 1: That movie.
Speaker 3: I'm actually watched it quite watch watch it again, because that's exactly what happens in that right.
Speaker 2: When I think of teleportation, all I could think of is Jeff Goldbloom in The Fly.
Speaker 1: The Fly God. That's a freak human. If you really think about that movie, that really is freaking Yeah it is. My mom can't even handle it at all.
Speaker 4: But when we talk about so the big conversation though, is not about preserving humans in their human form. It's actually about preserving the human consciousness. And that goes into Epstein stuff, and that goes into their AI and what they're actually pushing for in the conversation that they've been having and what I found and I missed it, Honestly, I missed it the the last few times I've listened to them them And when I say them, I'm talking about like Phink, I'm talking about Elon, I'm talking about Gates, I'm talking about Zuckerberg.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Them til they caught talk about the human consciousness. And I didn't pay enough attention until recently because I was looking into Epstein stuff and what the conversation is is about they are willing to do whatever it takes to preserve the human consciousness. Now, when you think about it, though, you don't need a human body to preserve that.
Speaker 2: I mean up until recently, it was understood that we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah up until very very recently.
Speaker 4: So the conversation, though, is preserving us in pretty much robotic sleeves of chips and like that. The that talks about like alter ego the conversation alter ego.
Speaker 1: Maybe no, it's not alter state the.
Speaker 4: Show, but the they have like these chips in the back of their necks and they can put them in and out of different people whatever.
Speaker 1: And if we're going into space.
Speaker 4: And we're doing the whole, hey, we need to be able to preserve ourselves for long periods of time. Hey, our bodies don't actually work on these planets, but our consciousness can come with these things. And he was talking about deep space exploration and going further and further and further into other universes and conversations like that.
Speaker 1: Then it comes into all.
Speaker 4: The beings that it might be out there or are are out there, and then us actually interacting and having some type of galactic situation and like, oh, hey, we just learned that you exist, and everyone's like, yeah, no, we all know that you exist.
Speaker 1: We just didn't want to fuck with you guys, like you know.
Speaker 4: That's and so like trying to figure out how to like actually do all of that. There's a lot of what ifs and what the programs are about. And space force in and of itself is an interesting conversation because we were just reading that on the Live about there.
Speaker 1: They kept saying human and like humanness and human that I actually been trying.
Speaker 4: I've been looking to applying into the civilian sector because I want to see if I can get on, because I'm nosy and I really want information.
Speaker 2: I feel like that might be why you're disqualified for the job. I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I guarantee that i'd be able to I guarantee if they if I do an assessment, I might be able to get on.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe.
Speaker 3: So here's one to think about when you talk about all that. What about if they've already had it and they're able to take people of yourselves they were in a military or even not in the military. What if they were to take people and what you do is you go use them, use them in their consciousness and their AI. You use them for twenty years, then you bring them back. Yep, you ever heard that before?
Speaker 2: I have basically like a cry gentic freezer type of situation, and or the conversation of all right, let me upload this person's mental faculties and who they are as a person, i e. Their consciousness. We're going to upload that into a computer, and from the time it takes for this person to get from here to Saturn, their physical carbon based life form skin suit, their body is going to die. But we're gonna clone an exact replica of them so that when they wake up from hyper sleep, whenever they get there, we'll just plug in their mind into the new version of them. It's basically like they they're the same person, they didn't age any time, but in reality, the new body is a clone. I've heard this going so many different directions. Honestly, who's to say.
Speaker 1: But the problem is right now from the technology that I've read so far when it comes to cloning of the cells, is that even it's so actually, and I know I bring up Elan a lot, but like this actually was a conversation a several weeks ago on the World Economic Form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he broke.
Speaker 1: This down in different areas.
Speaker 4: He said that, look like we are going to get to a point where we can upload human consciousness, but it's not gonna be the same, like it's gonna be a little bit a variant of you.
Speaker 1: Like you're gonna have a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of missing missing pieces along the way, but like mostly it will be you.
Speaker 2: It's like Joseph Smith the first time he in the Book of Mormon versus the second time. It's not the same thing. But there's some missing pieces, yeah, a little one or two.
Speaker 4: But then I looked into the actual information about like cells and what they have right now.
Speaker 1: So they can clone cells, and they can clone a lot of things.
Speaker 4: There is specific things that they can't fully clone. So like you're like a ninety five percenter, right, Like they can ninety five percent, but like there's that five percent that's a great area of can't really can't really get that part yet.
Speaker 3: So here when you start talking about things like that, Okay, let's use some different terminology. So if you're a Christian, we believe that we're made up of a body, a spirit, and a soul. Right you follow me? You win me? So far? Raving yep? Okay, okay, So three things body, fields, body, spirit, and soul. What if we could just take our spirit and our soul, which is your consciousness, okay, and you can move that along and say you send me out to war and I get killed or something like that. Well, I still owe this guy twenty years. So what I do is I bring him back again the spirit and soul. I put it back in his body another body. Then he gets to live his life again.
Speaker 2: That's all possibility, honestly.
Speaker 3: Because they have figured out. They figured out how to do the body, spirit, and soul three things. So I've had an experience before where I was used by some aliens and I asked him why did you use me? And he said, because you have a spirit and the soul. They didn't give a rats ask about my body, you follow me. They only they only wanted to use me because of my spirit, my soul, which is what you call your consciousness. Sure, so think about the same thing, about the same thing and what you're talking about, and think of what the possibilities are. You would take that person, You would bring their spot, the spirit and the soul back again. And you say, say, Jacob, you look at yourself when you went back in the military, right, and they sent you out and they used you for twenty years or whatever however long years whatever, and they able to come back and clone you and bring your spirit and your soul and put it back in your body again. Yeah, you never know. You've never known. You went on all those missions and did all that stuff. Sure you know why because they came back and they put you back in your body. Wow, but they were able to take your spirit and soul out of your body.
Speaker 2: It's mind blowing shit that they're actually trying to do. As far as the technology.
Speaker 3: In a Bible, that's all there, no doubt, we just read it differently.
Speaker 2: But the way that the tech gurus are trying to tackle these problems now, they're not just looking at it for the technological side of it. They're not just looking at it from the human consciousness side of it. They're looking at it from a transhumanism side of things, to where it's the blending of the spiritual and the technological into what they deemed to be the next evolution of humanity. Meanwhile, anybody with a brainstem functioning sees this as, oh, so this is where humanity stops got you.
Speaker 4: I don't think that they can replicate a soul. I'm gonna be really honest. I think that they can replicate a spirit, a consciousness.
Speaker 1: I don't think the soul aspect is what they can capture.
Speaker 2: But I mean then we're going to get into a whole philosophical conversation about what is the soul versus what the soul is not, and that that goes into a whole other conversation. We should be honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole another.
Speaker 2: Different We don't have this one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah we'll get Yeah, we'll get back to the to the big for the dog man thing. Not to mention all the other stuff that's out there, you.
Speaker 4: Know, but that also please And though are these actual? Do they have spirits? Do they have souls? Are they you know, are they the same as us? Are they you know, because a lot of people think that there some of them are just mindless creatures of some type. I don't believe so, I mean, if they really do exist, I believe that they obviously have a.
Speaker 1: Lot more technology than we do.
Speaker 4: They obviously are more I wouldn't. Yeah, I mean technology, I'm assuming I mean at least some type of technology to be able to be interdimensional and to be able to be evading us as people like, realistically, we should have everything should be They should be plastered on every single billboard everywhere, period photos pictures.
Speaker 1: Videos, and all of this. With our technology, we should be able to have all of this.
Speaker 4: At some point they have some type of They at least have the same intellect as us to be able to avoid being seen.
Speaker 1: They have to have something.
Speaker 2: But intellect does not instantaneously mean technology. Right. It's like the chameleon can blend in very well to the jungle. It doesn't have advanced tech. That's just like a thing that it can do for survival instincts. We have multiple animals that are experts of camouflage now talking about how they can themselves because that's what they do.
Speaker 4: First off, the predator actually had like an actual cloaking mechanism that he built in he was.
Speaker 2: An alien, and that was that's a movie. That's a movie.
Speaker 1: You don't come at me with Predator. I am a Predator fan.
Speaker 2: But my point is we're comparing is it possible here? And I don't know this with any kind of certainty. I'm asking is it possible? The same way that an alligator looks like a log until it starts moving towards you. It's not got some sort of advanced tech to make it look like a log. That's just what it looks like because of camouflage, and that's evolutionarily speaking, that's how it got there.
Speaker 1: But they would have messed up by this point.
Speaker 4: How you're talking hundreds of years of people having quote unquote interactions they would have had at this point with all of our technology, they would have messed up.
Speaker 1: They should have messed up.
Speaker 4: You have people, you have considered groups of people going out to force all across America, all across the world hunting them, so would have.
Speaker 2: Messed up by now. The dragons would have messed up by now, All.
Speaker 1: Of them would have messed up by now. Obviously.
Speaker 4: But if they're interdimensional and they are moving shifting through things and we're not able to see them, they very well have higher technology than we do. Including and my point will stand is the technology that just came out about Stone Hinge, and that the original creators of Stone Hinge were far more technology advanced than we are as people. And you watched it go down as the different stones were placed. It's not just one thing, it's multiple sectors of things as happened.
Speaker 2: What do you mean they didn't have like laser cutting tools, they didn't have that, Like when you say technology to what level do we mean.
Speaker 4: That we can't even replicate what they did during that time. So AI took the entirety of stone Hinge where so it broke it down into so many different factors.
Speaker 1: And I really want to do an episode on this, so I don't want to like go super into detail, but pretty much.
Speaker 4: What it did was it showed that the grooves and the marks and the cuts and every single stone you saw how the original stones versus the last ones set they lost some type of technology along the way, like they got dumber as they got went on, like in the angles and everything it matched the certain like there's a whole bunch to it.
Speaker 1: I'll break it all down, but.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to talk about it because there's that one guy in England that's showing how like how to cut massive stones, how to move massive stones by himself with no advanced tech stone age technology.
Speaker 4: No, even the most advanced people in their fields cannot replicate what the original stones were.
Speaker 2: Again an episode only.
Speaker 4: I just proved it, like just did a few days ago. I watched like ten different things on it. It's crazy. But what my point standso is that you're saying that Bigfoot doesn't have any technology. They should have some type of technology, especially if he's experience so many of them that have gone all like he consistently sees them. But they're not being caught by other people. They're not being you know, drug out, they're not being hunted down, they're not being captured, they're not being shot down.
Speaker 1: All of these things.
Speaker 4: They have to have some type of tech to hide them at least maybe.
Speaker 3: All right, I sent you two more pictures I've actually seen three. One is the footprint that was outside my house. The other two are of a cloaking bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Just footprint.
Speaker 2: I see the footprint trying.
Speaker 3: To see how it's wide though it's small, but it's wide. It's just it's way bigger than our foot feet or art, which is funny. I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'ma I'm gonna try to pull them over so I could open them up without uh. And I apologize for everybody listening here. Every time I share my screen, I gotta stop my audio and do this whole thing. So I'm trying my best to make it work here. So let me go ahead and share. Hold up, Okay, so what is this now?
Speaker 3: Okay? So what I was doing was I was actually taking the video of my land. And you can kind of see if you look at the picture, you don't see part of the picture is fuzzy and part of it's clear. Now I want y'all to look at the picture and you tell me which part of the which which part of this picture is fuzzy, which part is clear? And I'm okay. And if you can't find, if y'all can't see, I'm gonna tell you. But this is a this is a well you got back back out again and see it's big. It's really big. And what it was is basically on the left hand side, it's the picture is kind of fuzzy up in there like it's cloaking, okay, And that is where So what happened was is I was taking a picture or taking a video, and what I did was was scanning across. And when I did my the front of my iPhone quote working the camera on the quote working, I was like, son of a gun, what they zap my phone? That's what they do is when they when they do something to your phone, they zap it. Okay, And that thing is right up and here is where it's at. Where you're where we're at. But you see how the the the if you look at the pictures, a part of the picture right in there is kind of fuzzy looking it. It looks just out of focus. In other words, now go to the go to the second one. I sent you another picture and you'll see a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Let me go ahead and do that once again. Cult members, if you want to see the images that we are talking about, then you need to go to Patreon dot com, slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast and you'll be able to see this for yourself. Oh, actually, this is a footprint, which that's.
Speaker 3: When I'm outside of my house. Now you can see the shape of its weird shape.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, it looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't I don't know. It's just a weird, short, wide footprint. And I'm like, what in the hell, you know, what is this thing right here? And I told my wife now that that thing was deep inside the dirt there too. And you see it now that's real clear.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the portion of it's clear. The rest of it is dark or.
Speaker 3: Blurred, right, Okay, can you see how it's kind of distorted in its movement to it? Yeah, that that is actually what a cloak bigfoot will look like. And it's running in front of me. It moved in front of me at that point, and you can see how it distorted the picture and distorted time and everything else. Wow, And that's it's that's what they look like.
Speaker 2: So you you've seen this on your trail cams because you said you've got pictures of the Bigfoot of the sand squatch on trail cams. Now, is this what you're catching on the trail cams or are you catching images that would look more akin to the footage that have been seen of the Bigfoot?
Speaker 3: Know, the things that we're getting on are you can actually see them, you know, see part of them, but it it's it's like a silhouette. You can see through them. Does that make sense? There? Again, you'll see the eyes, you'll see the head like you're looking at me right now. But what you're gonna see is you're gonna see through me, like you'll be able to see the wall behind me, Okay, And that's where they come up. They look like that when you look at them at night, or they're just a solid dark figure. Wow, that's what they look like like shadows at night? Yeah, Like I tell people anytime you want to go come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this past we open invitation to go camping on his land and go meet the Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: And I do have a nice camp or too really nice.
Speaker 2: Come down.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing in a lot of guns.
Speaker 3: That's my only rule. This is my my one and only rule. No guns.
Speaker 1: Nope, you lost right there.
Speaker 3: No, We're just gonna sit in the lawn chair. And what we do is wait tonight. And that's why I'm trying to do it. When it's cool, like right now, when it's cold, go up there, build you a fire. We just have a normal conversation. We're talking. Let them come aroun and once they come around, I go inside the camper. I cut off the porch lights and then it's just the moonlight and the stars and the fire. And then I start pointing y'all towards certain directions of where they are, and I'll tell you what to look for. And what you're gonna look for is a dim, dim light in the woods, and that's their eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See, this is the same kind of conversation I've had with other people about paranormal things. Is that I was taught long ago not to mess with things for certain reasons.
Speaker 3: And like I am, I am not sitting here today. They don't bother you. I'm telling you, they don't come out of the woods and try to grab you and bring in the woods. And you've been watching too many horror movies.
Speaker 1: I do love some horror movies.
Speaker 4: I will say I'm definitely a horror movie fanatic, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Eat this past. This past weekend or the weekend before last. It was two weekends ago. Had a film crew come up from Baton Rouge and we filmed a documentary and they were very, very skeptical until the last night. So the last night I told him, I said, okay, let's start putting it to the test. And I said, we wouldn't do it. Friday night said, Friday, I'm not gonna let y'all do anything. We're just gonna go and kind of get a let them get acquainted to you, you know, let them, uh just fill you out and everything. And so we went and shot a bunch of things and on the in the woods and everything, shot some scenes, we talked about some stuff, and we came back in and they started kind of like what you're doing right now? They did some interview with me and stuff like that, and so I told him, I said, okay, let's get it on now.
Speaker 2: So I get choked on talking about.
Speaker 3: Good But what's what's hilarious is I said, okay, whistle. I can't whistle aloud. So this guy whistles really loud and long. Right after that, he got another whistle in the woods right across right across the road from us. After that, we got a tree knocking in the woods like that. Yeah, And I said, start doing a annoise with your tongue like that too. Do that and see what happens. Okay, So that's what you do.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So then right after that we were standing there and there was three of us there and the whole time he's got the cameras running everything. Okay, he's got it. He says, Oh man, something just ran on our sideups right here. I said, yep, I said, that's him. They say, probably cloaking or something. And I said, okay, let's go sit in the chairs and just be still. So we sit in the chairs. I said, but I want you all to we have a I guess, like a little ravine. It goes down through the bottom down. Here's two creaks in it. It's the bottom. I just call it. We just called the bottoms what we call it. So I told him, I said, I hear him moving over there, and I said, I'll tell you what you do. Let's cut off all the porch lights. So we cut off all the porch lights when they had the little fire going there, and uh, I started pointing out to him and said, you see over there with my My cousin has a house a couple of hills over and she does have some lights on her porch and stuff like that. But those lights are yellow. M you know, the street light looks like right, I can work the outside light. These eyes. When you look at these eyes, they actually look like a raven. They look like your glasses you have on. Now they look blue light. Yeah, I said, y'all start, I start looking at the woods and said I'm gonna show you. I said, look, those those lights are a little bit higher. But I said, all right, start looking down. I said, now do you see them? They're very very dim lit. But I said, what they look like is a kaleidoscope. Then also they said, oh yeah, those are moving over there. So they've seen some white ones and they've seen some blue ones. Wow, and that that and that made them guys totally. That made him give that. It gave him something to think about.
Speaker 2: So when is this documentary coming out?
Speaker 3: Don't know yet. We're still in the process of getting it all together and everything. And when it does come out, I'll let you know the name of it and everything else. I don't think they even have a name. I tried to give him a name. What I would like to have a name, but it's not my documentary's there is you know, it's going to be. It's going to be me talking and it's going to be they're gonna try to sell it to Prime. Who else is doing to b It's a couple of the places, Peacock, some of the things like that. Sure, I think I'm not trying to sell it. But it's going to be a documenty slash movie. That's what it's going to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm excited to see it when it does come out, and oh yeah, good cult members. We are going to keep all of you in the loop on the situation with this documentary as soon as you find out the name, where it's coming out, what it's just the stuff And I don't know if that's going to be in two months, six months before the end of the year. I mean that depends. We've had certain documentary documentaryists I don't know the name the people that make the documentaries. We've had. Some of these people have a turnaround time. If they started and within three months it's done, edited, it's out. Some of these people it takes them a few years to compile all the stories and all the witnesses and all the stuff and then make a documentary. So, I mean, who's to say one way or another.
Speaker 3: But so the the documentary I've done is called a Cult Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Who is that with Chris Matthews Chris, Yes, yes, dude, a homie of the show exactly.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Chris came down, and you know, he's originally from Hama, Louisiana, and so he came over and him and his wife, Now we did we shot some things and everything, and so we talked for a while and then they went back to where they're from now in Colorado. Anyways, that that's a a good part of it is my story. And then it talks about other things here about how they had the the Native Americans. Here are the ones that's up there in Mount pleasant Is that's the name of it. It's up there in Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's where the Htalls believe their tribe came from. Is from the right.
Speaker 3: From thisation in America. Yeah, so that's that's one spot right there.
Speaker 2: And them that owns that land is such an asshole that really, this Native American tribe, they want to come to this mound to do just their traditional tribal ceremonies, and this one farmer that owns it has basically said, if I see you on my land, I'll kill you to the entirety of the Choctaw tribe. And it's like, you could make this a UNESCO World Heritage Site and make bookoo money off of it, but you're just not allowing it because you're you're being a dick. Honestly, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But anyways, if you if you go check it out right now, it's playing on tub has been there for a while. For some reason, Prime dropped it. I think it has a lot to do with a probably my situation where I talk about the Dogman and the big Foot and all that, which a lot of people don't care for all that right, and I've seen them seeing them together. I think that's some of it. But anyways, it is playing on tub right now and you can get it there, absolutely, And it talks a couple of quite a few different things about Louisiana and goes into some voodoo things and some other things that they have in New Orleans and stuff like that. But it's a really a good it's a good documentary. Go check it out and you're gonna see my story. Plus it goes to a little bit more, which I talked about some experiences I've had with some alien type things before too, and so all of this stuff happened after twenty nineteen. A lot of stuff happened to me after that. So that's why I believe that all these things are tied in together, which is the Bigfoot, the dog Man, all these cryptids, and I believe the alien activities tied into it too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Scott. We appreciate you coming on the Cold Conspiracy this evening. For all the good cult members that would like to find any of your content, your social media's, whatever the case is, give yourself all the shameless plugs. Where can the good cult members find you?
Speaker 3: Okay, the first thing is. Of course you can. You can go find me on my documentary I did with Chris Matthew and that is a cult Louisiana. The second thing is I do have a Facebook page you can go to and it is actually called Kasachie Forest, Bigfoot and dog Men, and you have to put your picture on there. You have to answer all the questions or you won't get let in. I'm very serious about this group and I want people to have a safe place to come and talk and to share their experiences. And so once you get in and you're able to share your experiences, you can talk about all that stuff, but also share pictures that you have too, and a lot of loyal members in there, a lot of people who do not talk about their experiences. They are still scared to talk about them. But you'll have a lot of things that you'll see in there that people actually download a lot of their pictures and stuff in there. And that's on Facebook and it's called Kasachi Forest, Bigfoot and dog Men. I'm kind of debating right now since I'm semi retired now as I'm thinking about maybe even doing a YouTube channel. I haven't got there yet, and I'm thinking about it I'm thinking, I'm thinking really hard. So I'm thinking that that's one thing I might get into and then start sharing my experiences and talk about my experiences too on there and then actually go out in the woods. And you know, what's what's really incredible is is to tell people like where we live at here in Louisiana, how close they are. And so I know of where we live at or two different clans and they're on just right close to us. They're not for it all and that's that's what's incredible. And I'll tell y'all later where they are, but they're that's they're they're here in Louisiana and they're very very close the dog men me and my telling you about that raven earlier. If you want to find some of the dog man just go yeah, yeah, well we we want you to experience. So I want you to see that that's really neat.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: We'll so go fishing at night, go do your saltwater fishing. And when you go fishing or boat fishing at night for fish, go down to the marshes Louisiana, that's where you're going to find them.
Speaker 2: At Damn once again, Yah, you're all absolute legend. We cannot wait to have you back on the show here soon to talk more about these things. All the good cult members please go check him out on his socials, go watch the documentaries he has been in. And yes, we will keep y'all posted on when this new documentary drops the name of it where you can find it all the things. As we get closer to that time before we wrap, we might as well also give the shameless plug to all the good cult members to kind of sidestep, but also stay online with the theme. If you'll let to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then go to linked the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start today. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, ask them what they think about investing in precious metals, and when they tell you the truth of the matter of how this is a wise investment for your future, we hope to see you over at coecsilver dot com link of the description below to get your starts today. We already gave the plug for the flavors of the forest. We alread gave the plug for the Patreon, So good cult members, another way aboard the show and let us know what you think about this conversation about the Bigfoot, about the dog men, about the multi clan conversation, the technology conversation, the interdimensional, alien, spiritual, all of the things. We've covered a wide variety on this episode. As we typically do with Scott, we want to hear from you, though, What do you think about it? What is your personal two cents on the matter. The best place to do this would be two hit the five stars, hit the shares, Life scribes comments, we post a review of shares of their friends, family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the argacies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential Court members. Act nuracy. Fine ladies and gentlemen, why you are already Go check out the menimistics job that the other show and get them the same love of respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual patroon livez we host every Wednesday night and IBM Central links to those are the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and have done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of conspiracy and I am the Cage night. And there's one very important, stremely vital piece of information needs to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Of that are