Speaker 1: By Jesse Kelly. Joe, let's have some fun on a Friday, A magnificent Friday. I hope you are smiling and ready for the weekend. We certainly are here, but we have some things we have to talk about. First. Yes, it is asked doctor Jesse Friday. And there are all kinds of questions, from military to marriage, to history, to politics, to Trump to elon. We are going to discuss the Big Beautiful Bill because it's all in the news. Trump is yelling about it, there are emails about it. We'll discuss the Big Beautiful Bill. I'm warning you now. To open the show. We are going to discuss, probably at length, James Comey's death threat and why he did it, because there actually isn't an explanation for why he did it. Why did he threaten Trump life? We'll talk about that, all that, so much more, reparations, bills. It's gonna be a great show tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, as you know, talked about it very briefly last night because I just didn't want to focus on it. James Comy, former head of the FBI, puts out a social media post. I don't know if I want to say calling for the murder of Donald Trump, but I'll use that term, but I don't really fully mean it. I'll explain what I mean in a moment. But he wrote eight six four to seven kill forty seven kill Donald Trump. Well, it's been a spicy twenty four hours for James Comy. When you wake up in the morning and Taulsei Gabbard is on Fox News calling for your imprisonment, you probably think, maybe you screwed up. Who issued direct threats against the President of the United States, essentially issuing a call to assassinate him, must be held accountable under the law. Do you believe Komy should be in jail? I do. That probably wasn't what James was expecting. In fact, the blowback was so severe he woke up and posted a lie. A lie that's kind of an apology here it was this is what he said quote. I posted earlier a picture of some shells I saw today on a beach walk, which I assumed were a political message. I didn't realize some folks associate those numbers with violence. It never occurred to me, but I opposed violence of any kind, so I took the post down. Now listen. As big of a worthless loser as James Comy is. He was the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The man was involved in prosecut cusans of the American Mafia. James Comy was perfectly aware of what eight six four seven means. This is a lie, he told. But let's get pasted all that. Let's get past all that. Why would you do that and think that's okay? Why in the world would you think that is acceptable, not just to see it or like it, but to post it on social media? Okay? Well, in order to tell the why, I'm going to tell you two different personal tales that will sound completely unrelated, but it'll come back to it. I'll ever tell you about the first time I cussed in front of my mother. I try not to curse, but I'm a human being. I dropped something on my toe. It's gonna happen. I tried and not speak in that way, and growing up, I grew up in a household where you didn't speak in that way. It was not allowed in our house. You did not speak in that way. And I didn't do it. My sister didn't do it. That mom. That was not going to fly in our household, you didn't speak in that way. And then eventually I went off to the Marine Corps. You know, I went to a year of college, funked out of college, went to the United States Marine Corps Infantry. And if you weren't in, you can use your imagination how we speak in the Marine Corps. The F word is a second language. Okay, this is a second language. It just is. It was part of how it was done. Not defending it. I'm not apologizing for it. It's part of how it was done. And it's you know, it's not a job. It's your life all day, every day. So I'm speaking that way all day every day. One night on the phone, called my mom, or she called me. I forget the circumstance. Now, Remember I'd never uttered a cuss word of any kind of any kind of even the kind of benign ones. I'd never uttered a cuss word in front of my mother. I dropped an F bomb on the phone with my mother, just casually. You could have heard a pin drop on the phone. She was mortified. I think I was more mortified than she was. As soon as it came out, I just how could I do that? Why would I do that. You know why I did that. It's very very difficult. Once something becomes a daily habit, part of your daily life, part of your casual conversation, it's very difficult. Frankly, it's impossible to keep how you speak from others because it just becomes habit and it just comes out. If you use the F word a lot and you maybe don't want to say it around your kids, or don't want to say it around your mom or something like that. Guess what, I have terrible news for you. At some point in time, it's going to come out if you speak like that. That is a fact, and that's why I said it. Let me tell you and we'll get into the why here in a couple of minutes. But let me tell you why. James call me thought it was perfectly acceptable to not only talk about murdering Donald Trump, to not only see it and laugh about it, but to post it on social media so everybody can see it. Do you know why? That's how Democrats speak with each other, all of them. And don't think for a second, I'm just talking about the street animals. You know, It's not just the LGBT di Q nutters or the Black Lives Matter or whatever. High society, low society. I have been at these parties. I have been at these events. I lived around these people for a period of time in my life. It is simply how they talk with each other. I wish someone would kill them with some maybe someone will kill him then we won't to have to worry about it. And it's not even always necessarily dead serious. It's not like they're sneering and growling. It's simply cocktail party conversation. Yeah, let's hope Trump dies. Well, maybe someone will shoot him and we'll finally get It is how they talk. It is casually how they talk. James Comy, since getting fired from the FBI, has become a darling of the left. He runs exclusively in high society left wing circles. Wherever he's at a book event, at a party in DC, in New York, wherever he happens to be, he lives, works, and worships around other Democrats. And when you gather groups of Democrats together in the United States of America, they will casually discuss mass murder or specific murder all the time, all the time. It is how they speak. And I'm about to discuss the why of it's how they think. Why though. I mean, I realize I'm not naive. I realize you may make a joke with your friends about throwing comedies out of helicopters at some point in time. I realize that maybe you'll drop a spicy joke online. But when you get with your friends, you don't discuss murdering Democrats, do you. I'm friends with virtually all Republicans, no political no heavily political types, but they're virtually all Republicans, all of them, some more hardcore than others. Whenever we get together, we're getting together again tomorrow. I don't I'm trying to think. I don't know that we've ever talked like that, even jokingly, even when Joe Biden was tearing through this country like a hot knife through butter. I don't think, even privately, not by text, not with my friends, not neighbors. I don't believe I ever once so well, hopefully someone will shoot that jerk. I don't think the words. I don't think the thought ever crossed my mind, and I know my friends have never said it. Let's just hope he dies soon, ha haa. It doesn't come out. See look at the look on Chris's face. Doesn't come out in your circles, does it either? It doesn't. We'll talk that way. But why the difference. I'm not gonna pretend like the hatred doesn't run both ways. You can't stand these communists, they can't stand you. But why the difference in how we speak? Why when Democrats get together, will they discuss specific murder Trump or mass murder of you gun owners? Well, we get rid of crime if we could kill all the gun owners. Why do they talk like that and you do not? The why, as always, is actually the most important part of this conversation, because the why goes directly into the mentality of our enemies and how they think, and the why. I will discuss it in just a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and I will get to the ask doctor Jesse questions here. And if you were discussing James Comy's death threat against Trump and I just talked about that's that's how Democrats talk an average everyday conversation, they talk about your death, Trump's death, mass death of the right of their political opponents. It's a casual thing for them. Jim Jordan said this, well, I think it's Jim Comey trying to get attention. I think President Trump's exactly right. I think James Comy knew what he was knew what he was doing, knew what it meant. But of course Trump was right about this, exactly what that meant. A child knows what that meant.
Speaker 2: If you're the FBI director and you.
Speaker 1: Don't know what he's correct, CNN is doing the best they can to try to run cover for him. It's not clear that this is what really this is right. Jim Comy did respond to us. We reached out to him, and he referred us to a replacement posts he put on social media.
Speaker 2: In which he says, I didn't realize some folks associate those.
Speaker 1: Numbers with okay whatever. Why do democrats talk about your murder all the time? You should see? You know, I tell you can email love hate death threats. Don't you find that odd that anybody would email in death threats to a radio show for a couple different reasons. One, you can change the channel, that's one. Two, you know we can trace that, right, you know every time you email me, then I'm gonna come cut your head off that we have to refer that to the FBI, and they have your IP address, They're going to just find you right away. You'll be arrested. So it's it's a stumb Why is this so common on the left? Why? Why? Why? Okay, second personal story, I told you this once before, long time time ago. But when my wife and I got married, we moved into a house, got married, moved in together, bought a little house Tucson, Arizona. It was actually a Marana, Arizona, right by Tusson. Moved into a little house. And in Tucson, a lot of yards just go with rocks or whatever. Because it's a desert. It's hard to maintain grass. I really wanted grass, which turned out to be a really expensive mistake because it costs so much to water the frigging thing. But we got grass in the lawn. And I wanted grass in the lawn because we were we were we just had a new baby, and I wanted my son to be able to crawl around in the lawn. I want to grass, Okay, I want to grass in the backyard. Get grass in the backyard. Freaking rabbits move in. The rabbits move in and they swarm the place, and they're tearing my yard to bits. Now, I grew up hunting. You know, I love animals, but I grew up hunting, in fact, rabbit hunting. I used to go with my dad before I could even shoot a gun. I'd bring a toy gun and he'd grabbed the beagles and we go rabbit hunting. So rabbits are rodents to me. And if they're causing you problems, it really doesn't matter the size of the animal. I don't care if it's a giraffe, a rabbit, or an ant. If an animal is causing you problems, destroying your stuff, you kill it. You get rid of it. That's how it's handled. I don't give a crypt don't send me your emails with your fluffy I'm never listening again. I don't give a crap, you freak, go on me. Rabbits are turning up my yard. I kill the rabbits. Rabbits don't mean anything to me. Now. My wife, Aubrey, as you well know, she is an animal loving freak, much better now than she was. But I have witnessed her cry when a bird flew out in front of my pickup on the highway and I hit it. There was nothing I could do. Bird flew out there. Boom, hit a bird. What it's a bird, right, even if you're not celebrating it, no big deal. Devastating for her to this day, it will gut her if she sees like a turtle thing on the side of the road that's been hit. It really really bothers her, genuinely bothers her. So rabbits are in my backyard. What did I do? I'm in a residential neighborhood. Went down to the store, got a pellet gun, started zapping them, bad boys right out the back window. Slide open the back window, pow nailing rabbits, trying to kill them, trying to get them stop tearing up my yard. I had to stop doing this in front of aub. She would leave the room first, she asked me to stop, but I wouldn't. But then I would just tell the hey, baby, you need to leave the room. I gotta go kill this rabbit. Now it meant nothing to me, it meant everything to her. That's why democrats talk about murdering you all the time. It comes down to how you view human beings, the human soul. That's really what it comes down to. I view human beings as God breathed individuals, and and even the ones I hate, they are made by God right and they have rights. That's why I don't talk about murdering democrats. That's why I beg you to stay non violent. I don't want people hurt. I don't believe in that that is a human being. That's somebody's mother or brother, or son or sister or whatever. It's a human being. Unless they're trying to hurt, you leave them alone. But when you strip that away, when it becomes completely meaningless, when someone's life becomes completely meaningless to you, when there is no God, or there's no soul, or there's no when you don't have anything in your moral code against killing a human being, well, if somebody's holding back your political revolution, whatever, for whatever reason, whatever that is, killing them becomes nothing. It becomes the rabbits. You're just a rabbit. You're just a rabbit tearing up the lawn. You're not a sacred human being. You're somebody who's trying to stop them from having abortion. There's somebody who's trying to stop them from getting guns off the street. And if you don't mean anything if you don't stir them, if the loss of your life doesn't stir them in any way. Well, just like me with the rabbits, which just kill it. Let's go kill it. What's the big deal? I don't understand. Just kill it. That's why they speak that way all the time. And they speak so often about murdering Trump and murdering Republicans. Occasionally they'll just drop it out there publicly and then have to do some lame excuse, Oh, I didn't know what it meant. Yes, you didn't know what it means. What you didn't realize is the whole world isn't your Democrat circles. And you can't speak like that publicly. You have to save that from when you're hanging out with your fellow Democrats. Yeah, hope someone kills Trump. That's why eye opening is, Isn't it all right? Someone has a question about the big beautiful bill. Next it is Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, Wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And we are about to dig into those asked Doctor Jesse questions Right now. We were just talking about why Democrats talk about your death all the time. Casually, it's just nothing for them. It's always discussed to be easier. If he just died, maybe he'd have a heart attack, hopefully someone will kill him. Well, if those people would just die, it's just second nature for them. Now let's dig into the bill because well we got this question. Hey, Jesse, just an idea, But wouldn't it be good if Trump and Elon read the Big Beautiful Bill and remove the garbage that the bill will surely contain. Also, we want more Fred stories. We love the Big Dummy too. Okay, so you want Trump and Elon to read the Big Beautiful Bill and remove the garbage it would contain. Well, I'm just gonna level with you right here. And by the way, I'm not accusing you who wrote this email of doing this, but this is why I ran endlessly against becoming a fan of man, of anybody, anybody Trump, any politician, a pastor, a radio host, an athlete. And you could admire people. There can be people you like more than once you don't. But when you become a fan, for instance, when you turn anybody, including Trump, into a political symbol. And you know why we do that, it's human nature to do that. You want someone to fight for all your hopes and dreams. And so you take those hopes and dreams to think about them like a big bag. You put all your hopes and dreams in a bag, and what you do is you take them and you hand them to that person. You project them onto that person. Even if that person doesn't share your hopes and dreams at all and has no intention of fighting for your hopes and dreams at all, you have still decided, Hey, that's my guy fighting for all my stuff. Here's my stuff. Go. Why wouldn't Trump and Elon read the big beautiful bill and remove the garbage? Trump wants the bill passed. Trump got up today on social media and said this, I'm gonn infact, I'm gonna read verbatim. Now, keep in mind, we talked about this last night before I read it. I told you why Trump wants the bill passed. He made campaign promises like no taxes on tips and stuff like that, border security, all these things. He essentially has left all the details to the House and the Senate. And you can argue that he should, but he has basically told them, give me a bill that includes my campaign promises, and I don't care what else you put in it. He wants to spike the football on his campaign promises. Well, the House and Senate are full of a bunch of corrupt scumbags, and they threw all kinds of horrendous spending and corruption in this bill on top of a few things Trump wanted in there, and now they're trying to force it through because it's what Trump wants. Trump got up today and he said Republicans must unite behind the one big, beautiful bill. Not only does it cut taxes for all Americans, it will kick millions of illegals off Medicaid to protect it for those who are the ones in real need. The country will suffer greatly without this legislation. Their taxes will go up sixty five percent. It'll be blamed. But you want Trump to read the bill and expose the bad stuff that's in it. But you're projecting your values onto someone who does not share them when it comes to this bill. When it comes to this particular issue, Donald Trump wants a gigantic, wasteful spending bill. He does, and that's what he's campaigning for. In fact, he's already screaming against the Republicans who are torpedoing the thing. You know, the chip Roys, John breech In of Oklahoma, Andrew Clyde of Georgia, Ralph Norman South Carolina. There are some hardcore righties who are saying, man, though this is a gigantic, wasteful spending bill, others are lining up behind it.
Speaker 3: Importantly this package.
Speaker 1: And by the way, remember as I play these, remember how this works in DC. Instead of a single subject bill, which I know you want, that's what I want, which they could do. Instead of that, they'll take one thing you like and then they'll throw ten corrupt pieces of criminal garbage around that one thing you like, and they'll try to sell the bill as only that. So border security is a great example of this because they do this all the time. They know you want a wall, you want border security, you want more border patrol agents. So they'll take one hundred billion dollars for border security, and instead of just having that as a single bill, they say, hold on, I need some good old fashioned corruption, and they take one hundred billion for border security, and one hundred billion for trainee surgery, and one hundred billion for this, and one hundred billion for that, and one hundred billion for my district and one hundred billion for my state. But they don't ever sell the bill as being that when they go before you. This is how they always try to sell it.
Speaker 3: Importantly, this package also invests in what truly matters. It gives our troops a raise. It strives our national defense in its security. I almost forgot the good old gop staple the troops. You're not against the troops, are you the troops? Oh here's another one, dude.
Speaker 2: You're committed to ensuring that vulnerable Americans are protected, that medicaid is designed to support that they get the help they need. Every dollar spent on illegal immigrants and those refusing to work is a dollar not spent on people who need it most.
Speaker 1: Then another one.
Speaker 4: First off, this bill is not about protecting the wealthy. It is about delivering real relief to workers, families, seniors, small businesses. So let's just give you some of the facts. Ninety two percent of the people in Ohio's fifteenth Congressional district would see their guaranteed deduction slashed and happy.
Speaker 1: The United States of America is in a debt disaster. Americans have seen inflation destroy them over the last few years. You can't afford the things you used to afford. And the reason you can't is because Washington DC will not stop spending and printing mass amounts of money. And now at the eleventh hour, the GOP is trying to hold a gun to your head and telling you we have to pass this wasteful spending bill or else. Why am I constantly having to accept the worst possible filth from Washington DC. Why can Washington d C never ever, ever, ever, ever give us something clean and wonderful that cuts spending and cuts waste and cuts the criminality. It's always them trying to use some red meat issue as a political shield. Don't you support the troops? I support the troop. Don't you want taxes to go I want to secure the border? You know what. I love the troops and I want to secure the border, and I want my taxes to go down. I'll tell you what. Why don't you get your little sorry butt back in the meeting and come up with a bill that does just that? You know what? Oh, you even give you three. I won't even ask for a single issue bill. Why don't you give me three? Send me a bill that supports the troops and cuts taxes and secures the border a three issue bill. You won't do that, though, will you. No, You'll go back in your little room with your little vermin friends, and you'll come up with a million different ways you could go back to your district or your state and buy votes with my money so you can stick your greedy, freaking fingers in the public treasury and spend this country into bankruptcy. I'm sorry, I do not accept it. I do not accept that that's the way it has to be. I am tired of constantly accepting this Washington DC corruption. And I know don't give a crap who I'm from. I don't care if it comes to Donald Trump or this GOP rep or this senator or whatever it is. I don't want another trillion dollar bill full of corruption. And by the way, we're expanding medicaid, and what universe do we need to expand a government entitlement program when the country is thirty seven trillion dollars in debt and we can't to afford the interest on the debt. That is insane and stupid. And I'm tired of being told that it's the only thing we can get. That's a lie, It's the only thing we can get because you're a bunch of gutless, freaking cowards without the guts to go to the American people and say the money's gone. I'm gonna get off this because it's Friday, and I was in a good mood, and I just got my blood pressure through the roof. I can actually feel my face getting read. If you're watching right now on Jesse kellyshow dot com, you just saw my face get read and I apologize. Look, I can't believe how com I am. Now what Chris what? No, we don't need a heart monitor in here. I'm fine. I'm just tired of constantly being told that I have to accept crap. Why I've done nothing but except crap? Why don't you give me something good for once? Ever? It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday, and as doctor Jesse Friday, and we're about to tear through a lot of these questions right about now. I will get to this reparation stuff in the next hour. It's really not that big of a deal, but I will get to the reparation stuff and other things. But let's begin, shall we hate Jesse. I've been listening to the Jesse Kelly Show for nearly four years now. Dang, the broadcast is flavored with your political insight, humorous personal diversions like within the Kelly household. In a special respect to Medal of Honor recipients. What I want to know is, has there ever been a time when you felt unbearable stress in things slipping away? Brother, everybody's felt that. Every man and woman listening to me has had a moment or multiple moments in their life when they felt like a failure, or they had screwed everything up, or that life was too much and that it was cut every single solitary one of them, every one of them. Man, Remember that story I told you about when I quit my job in DC. Remember I ran for office twice, lost, moved the family back to DC for a year, hated it, and then just quit and decided to go find work, go to a red state. I wanted to get to a red state and find a job somewhere. You know that was a massive failure. I mean, at least initially we stopped in. I love the Carolinas. I'm a huge Carolinas fan. The Carolinas North and South. I love them both Tennessee. I nerd out on Tennessee, as everybody knows East Tennessee in particular. I'm just I'm in love with it. But whatever the Tennessee, all of them went through everywhere Alabama. We got clear to Texas and we ran out of money. I am a husband and father at this point in time. Both of my boys are under four or five. They're very young. They're very young. Both my boys are young and maybe under six. But I have two young boys, wife, and I'm sitting in Texas with no money, no money at all. We're living practically. We're in hotels at the time, but we're practically living out of our Honda minivan. What is that? What is that minivan called? I forget what it's called, but the Honda minivan. Man, you want to sit up at night and question your decision making, question your life and feel like the biggest losers grew up in the world, run out of money with your whole family and no job, staying in a hotel. We didn't even have a house. There was nothing, We had nothing. We have all been there, every single one of us. That's life. Sometimes it just comes at you hard. Sometimes it's your fault. Sometimes it ain't your fault. That's how it goes. Oracle, do you think the reason we haven't seen real arrests or indictments by this DOJ is simply because they want to save it just before the midterms. I hope not. I understand politics is always going to come into play. In fact, I want to talk about something Trump did, which I really like the more I think about it. But politics is always going to come into play when you're dealing with politicians. I get that. I get that it's always going to be at some level about the next election or something like that. But I despise that way of thinking. We have less than four years now to arrest government criminals and start to clean these people out less than four years now. If there is some sort of a machiavellian political plan to wait until just before the midterms so Democrats look super bad, I think that's garbage, and I don't necessarily think that's what's at play here. I will tell you this, if you want to feel better about something, I spoke to somebody, well one, I spoke to Ed Martin yesterday. I interviewed Ed Martin, and I flat out I asked him he's the weaponizations are now under Trump, meaning he's focusing on government weaponization. And I asked him, I asked him on camera. I said, can you tell me, do you believe there will be government arrests, arrests of government people? Is that coming? He emphatically said, yes, Yes, it's coming, Yes, it's coming. What Chris, What Chris said, isn't that kind of his job? Well, his job isn't to lie. And Ed knows me, and Ed knows that. I mean, I like Ed. I like him a lot. Ed knows I'll freak out if I'm being lied to. He wouldn't lie to me. Ed's a very good man. Ed Martin's a very very good man. If he said that he believes it. Now, maybe it turns out to not be true, but I guarantee you if he said that he believes it. It was not even a mealy mouth like you normally get. You've heard me ask congressmen and stuff like that. The question where you get them, Well, I mean, we're looking at all the options right now, and I don't know we're gonna have to send it before the review more And no, No, it was an emphatic yes. Now combine that with this second thing, I I'm not sure how I can put this, so I will lay it out this way. Somebody not ed Martin, extremely high up in our law enforcement institutions. Somebody, extremely high up in our law enforcement institutions told me yesterday no details. So don't think I'm holding out details on you. I said this time. I'm not. If I knew something and couldn't tell you, I would tell you that this time and not. But so all he told me was stay tuned. I'm telling you right now there are some big, really great things coming. And the conversation we were having was about cleaning out the filth, cleaning out the corruption. I think maybe they're taking their time to get their ducks in a row, and they're getting ready to do it now. As I've told you a million times before, that doesn't mean you should back off. They should wake up every day and feel pressure from you to move faster and do more, move faster, do more. What Chris Chris said, Do I think we're going to get some Republicans in that net? I hope so. Corrupt scumbags, I hope. So if the Republicans are swindling stuff, I hope they get robbed. I hope they get arrested. I'm done with corruption on all sides. I'm not being a don't expect me to ever be a team player because I'm not. I'm here on behalf of the country. I am here on behalf of the United States of America, and if there are criminals inside of our government committing crime with the positions of power they've been given, I don't care what their political party is. Throw them in a dark hole, throw them in alcatraz. I'm glad Trump's opening it back up. All right. I will say something I am happy about Trump doing. I'll get to that in just a moment.