Speaker 1: One one with Linch Taco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. A little more than fifteen minutes to throw a vote in for you say it, we play it JR or Facebook page. We would strongly encourage you to do so. Everybody who votes always eligible for the daily prize, which is a pretty nifty prize this week Taco.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, that would be a CDC tickets. You're voting on system of a down three songs right now, jr R. Facebook page. You have Sugar Aerials or byob one. But the most votes will play back in nine and.
Speaker 2: Then one of you who votes will be randomly picked and given a CDC tickets. All right, We're gonna go back and trace the history of this story where it started in twenty nineteen. Remember the art piece, the Golden Toilet. Oh yeah, definitely, so we stole it. It was stolen from Blenheim Palace, which is the English mansion where British wartime leader Winston Churchill was born. Someone ripped it off early morning hours in September of twenty nineteen. The trial of the individuals thought to be responsible for stealing the Golden Toilet has started in England even though the toilet was never recovered.
Speaker 1: There's no body.
Speaker 2: How can you have a murder trial with nobody? M hm.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: But by the way, they believe the toilet was cut up and sold, I'm sure, and then just just scraped down. How exactly do you get a gold toilet out of the palace with those guards there with the funny hats.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's a different that's Buckingham Palace. But they managed to get into this mansion, in and out in twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Twelve minutes.
Speaker 1: You got one heavy duty dollies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got a good strong Dolly.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm sorry what I'm getting confused with the next bathroom fixture story I have out of ak The toilet was more recent. No toilet was stolen in under five minutes. And yes I do have a heavy duty Dolly. Why do you ask, do you need to borrow it? Nope, I have one.
Speaker 3: It's just something that they would think every dude should own, every female as well, heavy duty Dolly.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you from trial and error. If you're going to buy a heavy duty Dolly to have you know ready to use, buy the ones with the solid rubber wheels. Don't get the inflatable wheels. They always go flat and come off the rims. Solid rubber wheels.
Speaker 1: Mine have been on the rims for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Heavy enough.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we have full on. That's why we bought it.
Speaker 3: My landscape er dude, buddy of mine, Dave, bought it because he was put in a huge tree and he's like, I need a tree dolly.
Speaker 1: So now that's the dolly.
Speaker 2: Mine's just made in America. Right across the top.
Speaker 1: There you go. I'll have to read mine. Sorry to get off on a dolly side.
Speaker 2: When they started this toilet trial, I don't how can you convict with no evidence.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can unless you have camera. Will monitor this on a camera that's evidence, monitor this situation and like I said, keeping it in the UK. A restaurant owner there is this is where the twelve minute thing came in. Some woman went into the women's bathroom at his restaurant and stole the sink, the bathroom sink. They pieced it all together by looking at the close circuit.
Speaker 2: Video of the entrance to the bathroom where a woman went in with a very large bag and emerged twelve minutes later with what appeared to be a full bag.
Speaker 3: She's got a pretty crafty skills on her and the yeah to remove a sink from a restaurant.
Speaker 2: Plumbing black market.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking here, bet water, shoot and ever wear.
Speaker 3: Now, she's smart enough if she knows how to take a sink off the wall, she knows to turn the valves.
Speaker 2: Off righty tidy, lefty lucy.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't an opposite in plumbing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I tell you one thing I can.
Speaker 3: I believe that you have two stories in a row with bathroom equipment in England. No, two stories in a row involving bathroom equipment. You didn't play the power flusher?
Speaker 2: Well, I thought we've reserved that now for Fridays when we flush away the bad news during the Bad News Network.
Speaker 3: But you know, if you do a story on a gold toilet, I think the power flusher needs to be an act.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, you ask, you shall receive. That's the actual sound effects of Taco Bob's toilet at home, and he has one with a power flusher.
Speaker 1: Take down a small village.
Speaker 2: I tell you the lake levels in his area lower every time he blushes well, that came out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: It's power flusher.
Speaker 2: It is the power of the flusher there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was so strong that it had the thing. The song muffled the bed and then it released it.
Speaker 2: Let's go for the trifecta. In the UK, British woman is been awarded two hundred and fifteen thousand dollars as a payout from British Court because she was able to persuade them that a side effect that she was not warned about on some drugs that she was given caused her to become addicted to candy Crush game.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who she's suing the drug company or.
Speaker 2: Candy the doctor? Doctor has to pay for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this didn't float in my car.
Speaker 2: She got hooked on the game and couldn't stop playing it. Says it was a gateway like a gateway drug and she started playing virtual slot machines too. Court rolled it wasn't her fault and blamed the doctor for it.
Speaker 1: Ambient makes her drive at night when she's sleeping.
Speaker 2: Tips a medication called row Pina roll, Row Pina roll. What do you take this? Oh it's for restless leg syndrome. I guess the doctor gave her that, and next thing you know, she's addicted to candy crush and then gatewaying into slot machines. I mean she's gonna blow all two fifteen on gambling. Yeah, I mean it's just like enabling here. I think she'd had off the medicine. Myself.
Speaker 1: Just have shaky legs all the time.
Speaker 3: You know, have you ever had or dealt with or No, anybody that has restless leg syndrome, Not that I'm aware of it, like when you're sleeping and your legs are moving around and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, let's bring it home here to the good old US. Event good. A cat has been reunited with the family that it lives with three weeks after it survived being trapped in a sofa. The family was moving from Washington State to Colorado. Their timeline involved having to have their furniture picked up stowed for a time while they made the move, It transitioned to the new home, and then it was delivered. Three weeks later. Somewhere in the along line of this move, the cat went missing. They couldn't find the cat. They were heartbroken. When they had they searched the neighborhood and were like, okay, well, it's moving day. We got to go. They left, thinking the cat was gone forever. Three weeks later, the furniture is delivered to the new home in Colorado and they put the stuff in the garage. In one of the kids, I guess, or one of the family members heard some me owing coming from what sounded like the couch.
Speaker 4: Three weeks and one and fifty miles of road, they brought in our height of bed sofa and started to unwrap it.
Speaker 2: I heard him yeow.
Speaker 3: I ran to the garage.
Speaker 1: Randy was come in. You gotta check the couch and so I think it might bear kitty. What this is crazy? This has been three weeks. I rushed in there, pulled.
Speaker 4: Out the high to bed, you know, and I can see that there was a small little hole into the armrest. We're so glad to have her back in our life and she's just living her best night life.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the crazy part. There was the hole where the cat got into the sofa initially, but then the sofa was shrink wrapped over the hole. The cat's in there with no food or water for three weeks or are nothing?
Speaker 1: What was it eating? Like the couch?
Speaker 2: The cat was the long story short though, is the cat was a maciated, dehydrated. They managed to get it to the vet and the vet has nursed it back and happily ever after living in its new home in Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only no food and water, but pat no air. I mean your shrink wrapped into Wow.
Speaker 2: Three weeks, three weeks.
Speaker 1: Miausers, they should j R R