Speaker 1: One oh one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one wj R. Are Okay, a couple of notes here, cash giveaways, rock the bank that's going to start shortly. You'll get your first keyword of the day. Maybe win yourself one thousand dollars. Listen for those at five past each hour and enter each hour at WJUR dot com. Uh you say it, we play it. Voting still open for about another fifteen minutes. Kisses the featured band this morning. Your song choices strutter Love, gun or one hundred thousand years. Song with the most votes plays at nine.
Speaker 1: Yes, so get your voter and it could win you nine inch nails tickets. By the way, thanks for playing Presidents the United States of America pages.
Speaker 2: Great song. You know they come in a can. They were put there by a man who works in a factory downtown.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm familiar with the process of peaches.
Speaker 2: Okay. To fully comprehend the normity of this traffic jam that unfolded during rush hour in Maryland yesterday on Ice seventy, go to the JR Facebook page and scroll down a bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just refreshed that.
Speaker 2: Hey, take a look at what happens when one of those giant wind turbines, turbines, wind turbines, you know, you see like on those big white Oh yeah, you know. I was watching wind mills.
Speaker 1: I was watching Island Man last night, Earl whatever, and they had did you like his description of those? It was the turbine thing. It's great.
Speaker 2: So anyway, one of those, just one of the blades was being transported on a flatbed semi and it came loose, and it was so big that it blocked both sides of the interstate on Ice seventy in Maryland.
Speaker 1: Picture that of the wind picked it up, or if you've ever driven on ice seventy, that's a to cover. Holy I'm looking at it. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's just one of the three blades that are on those monster bird killers. Have you ever driven or flown over one of those windmill farms wind farms?
Speaker 1: I'm sure I've flown over them. I just I just hadn't looked. I know that I've driven by, as of you, all the fields of all the solar panels out here going well, those.
Speaker 2: Are all over. But you know, you see these wind turbine fields and you're like, how does that exactly work? Yes, I see that's where I go. Thank God, I don't. I'm not involved in that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, because no, I know it's like, wait, does its end it into the ground?
Speaker 2: You get stuck though you're in that traffic and you're on your way to work or wherever I'm roll. I'm driving right over. It kind of got a ramp to it. Call your boss. You're not gonna believe why I'm to be late this morning. I'll just send you a picture. Is there me talking about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna believe it. How about if you're the driver of the truck whoops, whoops?
Speaker 1: Because it's usually the driver I know from my days of truck and it's usually the driver that straps down their load. Ohtr Taco. That's why whenever I drive by a truck with a bunch of cars on it, I take a look up at the driver and if he's got that look look like, yeah, I'm making sure I'm being way ahead of that truck. You're not getting by me. B final destination baby, Uh huh? How about how about the I mentioned the solar panel panel fields. I had a friend that worked in that industry and she'd have to go out and make sure everything was cool and not not one of them that's broken. Think of a hailstorm hit that. I'm dead serious. What are those big hailstorms like we had a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: What happens if you've got those on your home and your roof needs to be repaired?
Speaker 1: Under him? I think they do the whole thing off, or I think how does that work? Take it off and then do the repair and place them back in. No, I'm saying, like, if you need to get your whole roof replace, yeah, they so you gotta have the whole thing uninstalled and then put back on. Yeah wow, I mean company will come out and do the I'm sure, pretty sure they charge you, but or maybe the roofers, I don't know. I was shocked to see that house in that standoff yesterday. That's a nice house had big solar panels on the roof.
Speaker 2: The swats standoff in Folk County. Yeah, point Sanna, it's a nice house. Your standoffs only happen at uh scummy houses? Is that what you're insinuating?
Speaker 1: That's usually the ones I've seen, or be it from us to ever stereotype? Oh I got a scummy house. Trust me. You're looking from the outside and you go, oh, that guy's yard sucks. He's kind of gotta got some overhead overgrown hedges too.
Speaker 2: While he is on the road trucking a lot, doesn't have a lot of time to put into his yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he needs that time to strap down that turbine blade, maybe the lad that to the next final destination.
Speaker 2: You're ready for a headline of the Week contender number three.
Speaker 1: I just knocked over the whole one.
Speaker 2: No boy, everything's gone sideways here. He's climbed underneath the console.
Speaker 1: Trying to get my phone. Sorry, all right.
Speaker 2: He records these so he can transcribe him later and then we have you vote on him at the end of the week.
Speaker 1: The quickest way they're playing back for you when you hear Go Go Go.
Speaker 2: Nineteen year old beats man with plunger, covers him in bleach, then kidnaps his child. Just I say this, this is a lot Knoxville, Tennessee represents.
Speaker 1: So he's in a bathroom. I take it sounds like there's a plunger, there's bleach.
Speaker 2: He kidnaps the kid. So this is a whole situation where I guess we got a love triangle happening here. The child's mother sent this nineteen year old to pick up the kid. I guess from I guess the guy who got beat down with the plunger and covered in bleach. I'm trying to piece this together. Maybe the father, I don't know, but they got into an argument. That's when the nineteen year old gave him, beat him about the head and shoulders with the plunger and then tossed him in bleach and scooped up the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the baby's just sitting here watching all that, probably getting some bleak plunger an under undercredited weapon. If you need it, stick it on their face so they can't see. I think I've seen that like a cartoon, or.
Speaker 2: I'm seen it in regular movies.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I know, it's a three suites kind of movie, you know, I kind of move. She must have been amazing, lady, if you're willing to do this, or if I be a guy with a plunger and poor the last thing I'm doing is taking a kid.
Speaker 2: Let me make he make sure that this all went down at four in the morning. Uh huh on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: It had to be at a convenience store bathroom. No is it a home?
Speaker 2: And then uh I found this interesting Uh North Korea, which is just a wonderful country.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, on the South's good one. I got it North Korea. You know how? You know how I remember that because a listener texted in one time at two two five two six and said, just remember this North bad, South good, and they were comparing it to the US like Northern States. I'm like, that's not very American and very nice of you, but that was how they said it, So that's how I just remembered. That's sad.
Speaker 2: Or you could just remember North starts with a and and not good starts.
Speaker 1: With a N as well. No, no, anyway, they have decided they are gonna have a probe slash investigation into their own harsh punishments they that they met out to their residents. Okay, one more time, they will disappear your ass, they'll beat your ass, they'll lock you up for no reason, all sorts of stuff. Again, Kim Jong A want video of this.
Speaker 2: So just as a good public relations move, they're they're gonna have They're gonna investigate themselves in their own harsh punishments. I wonder how that report will turn out.
Speaker 1: That's like telling your teacher, I'm gonna grade my own task. Garbage in garbage outs follow them,