Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back.
Speaker 2: Yes, roll into Pearl River rezut from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night, Savor the flavors, fuel the foot with big Let's roll into Pearl River.
Speaker 1: Rezootes must be twenty one or older to play kambling problem called One Eyed Hunter Gimbler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairshad's the Right Side radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative field then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bedshets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride, no space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo.
Speaker 4: Code md night r ID and save big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 3: This show is a part of the Midnight Right Network.
Speaker 5: Hell the sam what's your name? Head?
Speaker 6: The time of this hand a statue?
Speaker 5: Every started shaking.
Speaker 7: Off and an eagle?
Speaker 1: Will flat Tennis come to me here?
Speaker 6: When you him out of the freedom starting a feel and it'll be who like the whole man's raining down.
Speaker 7: Broughty courtesy and wild?
Speaker 8: And will.
Speaker 2: Liberals be worn? Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Right Side Radio feels like click. My eyes have been blown wild in this present crisis.
Speaker 7: Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. The nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Speaker 8: We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those to whom they entrust our nation's highest offices. We stand united, and I resolved to do something about it.
Speaker 1: You tuned into Right Side Radio.
Speaker 3: Happy New Year once again, and of course you have found it. It is the Right Side Radio Show, recording this episode on Thursday, January the eighth, twenty twenty six. I'm surprised that I'm still remembering to say twenty twenty six and not trying to slip into twenty twenty five again on you, but of course that is gone. And of course wanted to use my New Year's intro one last time. Last week's episode, of course, was a throwback kind of where we talked about top stories of twenty twenty five. It wasn't really a news show with any of the current topics in discussion in that particular episode, but so I wanted to bring it back. And of course, if you've not already done so, if you missed last week's episode, or you missed the fact that Morning Coffee returned on Monday, be sure to like and subscribe to The Right Side Radio Show on your pod catcher of choice. Remember we're on Apple, Podcast, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Speaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. And by clicking that subscribe button, guess what you get a notification every time we put out a new episode of any kind. And that way you are never missing an episode of the Right Side Radio show. So click that subscribe button today and we'll you know again. We're still considering a couple of things that we might be looking to do here in twenty twenty six. One of those is adding a live stream on YouTube. That is a possibility. Now I don't know that I'm going to create a right Side YouTube channel yet. I would probably most likely utilize the Midnight Rides YouTube page, and of course our own Facebook page, so we'll announce that if we figure out the logistics. I mean, there are a couple of options that I could do. I could go to the Midnight Ride studio and start recording there, or I can record I can set up here in the Right Side Studios and record right here, which is what I prefer. I'll be honest with you. I kind of like my home studio. It's it's convenient. I can walk in here and record whenever I want. No idea if we'll start doing morning coffees as a video those. To be honest with you, folks, sometimes I get up in the morning, and you know, a lot of times I try to have those recorded the night before, but sometimes I get up in the morning and record those pre showers, So I'm not sure if I want to share that much of myself with the with the audience. So well, we'll see. We'll see how that blaze out. But you know, we are back and we are wanting to talk about some of the news today. Now. I don't know if this will be a full hour long episode. I wanted to record it last night, but unfortunately I was not able to, so I think that may make this episode shorter. But I do want to get into because there's a story that's already dominating the headlines, as these type of stories already do, and that is this Minneapolis protester that was Was she a protester or was she just someone there that I'm not sure, but this woman in Minneapolis that disobeyed ICE agents and drove through and then was shot and killed. So it's a sad act. The victim has been identified as Renee Nicole Good, thirty seven year old, and she was you've seen the video by now, And I don't want to sit here and speculate because it's still an ongoing investigation and I think there are too many people out there that are speculating. Doesn't mean I won't give you my opinion on what I saw, but I do think that we should maybe pump the brakes on organizing protest for somebody that it appears was one hundred percent in the wrong. The video shows Misgood disobeying officers, and there's certain angles of the video that make it look like she either did strike or nearly struck an officer with her vehicle, and of course he opened fire and fatally wounded the woman. There's also another video that I saw that's making the rounds of ice agents denying a person claiming to be a physician from going over there and trying to treat Misgood. And I can explain that one. That's simple. Those ice age don't know if that's truly a physician or not. Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. They don't know that for sure, so they're not going to let him into an act of crime scene. It's one of those things that's tragic. It's sad a miss Good could have avoided it by just obeying law enforcement. It's that simple people again. I'll give you an example. The other night, I'm out delivering the newspapers as I do. As I'm leaving a store, I see a vehicle come into the parking lot, and as I turn back out on the highway about to turn into the next place that I have to deliver papers to, I noted it is a sheriff's deputy. So when I turn into the next door, which is almost right across or not a right across the street, right next door to the store that I was previously at, I had a good idea I was gonna get blue lighted. You know, I could have been I could have been annoyed. I could have acted self righteous because I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just doing my job. It's not what I did. I pulled in, I threw out the paper, and I stopped and I sat there, and I waited for the sheriff's deputy to come up and speak with me. And when he did, he said, you're just delivering the newspaper. You know, when we had a laugh. There was nothing, nothing confrontational about that interaction. It was merely he saw someone sitting outside of a closed business, then turn into another business. The first business had a newspaper rack was one that I just threw out the papers too. So it's not like he could have pulled in there and see a rapped up bundle of papers and knew what I was doing. But he figured out I was just running the paper route and we had a laugh about it. There was nothing confrontational about it. It was simple, it was smooth, and he let me go on my way and finish my route because again, there was nothing, nothing that could possibly make us be be be adversaries in this particular moment because he knew I was doing I knew he was doing his job. There was no reason for confrontation. In the videos that we've seen, one thing is clear. She's been told to stop and refused. What's unclear, although I think it's pretty clear to me, but I will wait on the internal investigation to give us more information. But it appears that she either struck or nearly struck an officer as she's fleeing, making this possibly an area of self defense. Again, I don't want to be one of these yeahoo's out there who's making a definitive statement about it, because I want to see how things go, and I'm going to get to that here in a second, because we've got a lot of folks out there that are wanting to make this a true, true issue of ice agents acting out of control, and I honestly don't think that's the case. Homeland Security Secretary Christie nom alleged at a press conference yesterday that the woman who was shot and killed, Misgood by the Emmergreation and Customs Enforcement officer, was stalking and impeding agents all day. No One told reporters that ICE agents repeatedly instructed the victim to get out of her car and stop obstructing law enforcement, but she did not comply. The agency is labeling the incident as an act of domestic terrorism. So again, we've seen the video. It's one of those things. Why would you continue to disobey the officers. One video, Good is heard telling the agents to go around as they walk towards her Honda Pilot. One agent tells her to get out of the car. She then abruptly puts it in reverse and attempts to drive off. That is what led to her being shot. Nome claims the woman was trying to weaponize the vehicle and attempted to run a law enforcement officer over. Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Fri said Good was shot in the head and strongly disputed the agency's self defense claims. Minnesota Governor Tim Walls said he too had seen the video of the incident and told people not to believe DHS propaganda machine about the shooting. He said that the state will ensure there is a full, fair and exponent investigation to insure accountability and justice. Minneapolis Police Chief Bryan O'Hare told reporters at a press conference on Wednesday that the Federal Bureau of Investigations in the Minnesota Bureau of Crime Apprehension are jointly leading the investigation. This is one of those things that again we're going to be keeping a close eye on what happens here. But to sit here again, and this is part of the problem we now have in this country because Tim Waws and this mayor of Minneapolis, they're just going straight down the tribal lines. They're not looking at the facts. They're not asking themselves, did miss good but make herself a threat in any way, shape or form. They're just instantly this was bad. And Tim Walls, nobody cares what you think because you are in charge of one of the largest, most corrupt state governments in American history, based on your welfare scandal in which basically you turned a blind eye to the Smali government profiting off of our tax dollars. So I really could care less what old Timmy Walls has to say about anything these days, other than maybe if he thinks it's corrupt, he might be right because he knows a thing or two about corruption. But anyway, it just and in the same token, you know, you've got folks on our side instantly jumping to say that it was wrong. You know that miss Good was in the wrong, And well, I agree, that's what it appears from what I've seen of the video. The question also, should lethal force already been deployed, should have been the first line of defense. That's the type of stuff that will come out under the investigation. That's the type of stuff that we will uncover. But again, left never never waste a good tragedy because they're already lighting up protesters. They're already lining up protesters to protest Ice today. The professional protesting groups that are out there see this as an opportunity to again try to solidify their hatred, their dislike, their distrust of Ice. And that is one hundred percent what they're already out there doing. They're mobilizing, and it's one of those that you cannot take seriously because again, if the ICE agent acted inappropriately in the use of lethal force, I too want to see justice done. But I also want to see a little bit more than the videos that have come out. I want to get a little bit more information. I want to see a little bit more that went on and myths Good had been a constant problem throughout the day and jumped in her vehicle and it looks like she was attempting to run over an ICE agent. Tragic as it is, I can accept self defense. But if the ICE agent acted out a turn and used lethal force before it was the appropriate response, then again I want to see that held responsible as well. But here's the problem that we have in our country. It's the simple fact that we have gone out of our way to make these ICE agents into evil charactures. They're not people, they're just evil. They're just and you. And that's part of the reason why there's such this in this this instant jump to they're guilty, they were in the wrong, he was in the wrong. There's nobody on the left that wants to question miss Good's actions here. Why was she disobeying the direct order from the officers, Why was she trying to flee the scene so aggressively. There are questions about her that need to be answered. This is not merely an example of she was in the right, because I don't think she was. I don't think she was. A lot of questions, a lot of things that we need to find out about Miss Good and about the response from the ICE agent. It's way too early to just jump into your tribal camp now. I'm sure most of you still will. I obviously have a strong opinion in which I lean towards the side of the agent, but I'm also willing to admit that I need to see more facts. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning things and trying to figure out exactly what is happening, exactly what is going on in our country. I don't think we should be jumping right into an accusation against the agent. I don't think we should instantly be jumping right into an acceptance of our government and the agent's response. Opinion is drawn from what I've seen in the videos, and it does look like she was either she either may have knicked or was on the process of actually hitting the ice agent, and I'm for one in an incident like that, if if a law enforcement official feels their life is threatened, aside with them, because I know what a hard job it is, and for these ice agents has become an increasingly difficult job because everything I laid out just set go. They are being depicted as evil doers, as villains, as the problem child of every story. I'm gonna pause right here for a quick commercial break. When we come back, we'll wrap up talking about this particular case, maybe hit one or two more shows before stories before we wrap up this particular episode. But when we get back, I do want to finish talking about this because again, this whole travelism thing where you're not even waiting for the facts of the case and you're instantly putting out the fake and phony outrage, it's getting old people. This is the Right Side Radio Show. We'll be right back. The Midnight Ride your hope for the anti establishment movement. It's home to such great programming such as Chris McDaniels America The Right Side Radio Show, and starting in twenty twenty five, more programming to be announced really soon, So tune in to the Midnight Rides YouTube channel. Check us out on social media, be a part of the anti establishment movement. The Midnight Ride, well, I just noticed something on the new Midnight Ride ad there and it goes right back into my intro of I'm surprised I hadn't had many slips going back to twenty twenty five, But there it is in the newly recorded ad where I say that new content, new shows should be premiering in twenty twenty five. That should be twenty twenty six. So yes, that's now on my to do list to re record that ad and get that fixed. Oh goodness, it's never a dull moment here as we start the home stretch of the Right Side Radio Show, the final segment of the program today, because again it's one of those frustrating things that I get frustrated with both sides. And I think that's becoming more and more clear as I get older that I'm not a part of Team Republican or Team Democrat. I'm a part of Team Conservative. I'm also a part of team logic and reason. If you can show me a logical, rational reason for something, I'll listen. But when it's knee jerk reaction after knee jerk reaction, I'm not listening to you. That's part of why I don't like the tribalism camps. Just jumping into a camp without actually trying to investigate anything. It happens too often people. We see it far, far too often, where our side is being attacked and we just instantly jumped to the fend. We don't take the time to do any lick of research to make sure sure that our side is on the correct side of the issue. We just are instantly instantly coming on board and defending those on our side. The left does it, probably even more so, but it's something both sides they're guilty of. You take some of the disputes with Donald Trump and some members of the Republican Party who have been and still are consistently conservative voices, like Thomas Massey or Rand Paul, and you see people labeling them rhinos. They're not rhinos people at all. Matter of fact, they're probably some of the best conservatives that we have period. But you're so wrapped up in defense of President Trump that you can't admit to yourself sometimes he might be wrong. And I've said this before. You can say that Trump's wrong on an issue and still be a Donald Trump supporter. You can say that Trump is wrong on an issue and still be a fan of his. He's not going to be right every time. He's not infallible. And I think that some of the folks out there who just need a savior cannot comprehend that fact. They are so desperate for Donald Trump to be their savior, or any politician to be their savior. We don't need saviors. We need good leaders and government, and I think Trump is that. But at the same time, when I see him making a mistake, when I see him going attempting to do something that is counter to my conservative values, I'm not going to sit down and be quiet. I'm not going to instantly attack legislators who have a rock solid conservative voting record because they stood against President Trump on issues. I'm probably going to investigate the issues because my mind then goes to a Thomas Massey or a Ran Paul. Doesn't agree, then am what am I not being told? What am I missing? By the same token, those who jump on board and disagree with everything that Donald Trump puts forward, they're just as bad. They're just as bad. We need to come to a ground where we can come to our own conclusions. Here's the thing. If you investigate and you disagree with the masses or the palls, then that's fine too. But it's also okay to disagree with Trump every now and then, because he's not infallible, lead and simple. That goes back to the point when it comes to this act of investigation into the shooting death of Miscood there by an Ice agent. Everything that I've seen points to a reasonable belief of self defense was carried out by the Ice agent. I am the first to admit that every angle that we see of this video is not perfect. It doesn't give us the clearest, most definitive answer that I think most of us would like to have in this particular situation, but it does give us an idea of what is happening. It gives us a vision. But rest assured there'll be more. But I can promise you this. I would not be showing up and missing work. Well, these people aren't missing work since they're paid protesters in the first place, that is their job. But I would not be lining up to go and be a part of any protest because I just don't think that this is the appropriate time to already be bed rocked in, because here's the thing. If you've already drawn your line in the sand, guilty, innocent, whatever side you fall on, you're not going to accept any of the fact come out about the case. If the ICE agent is proven to be in the right and that this was self defense, and you're on the other side of the equation, you're going to be screaming that this was a cover up, no justice was served, YadA, YadA, YadA. And for officials like Tim Wallace and the mayor of Minneapolis to instantly come out like they one hundred percent know for a fact that the ICE agent was in the wrong, that is terrible as well. Because they don't know, they don't know, they don't know all the evidence. They're reacting and throwing out red meat to their ridiculously insane base. It's that simple. It's that simple, people. We need to make sure that whatever we're doing, whatever we're following, whatever conclusions we come to, we need to make sure that we're ready for the truth, no matter what it ends up being. Yesterday, it was tragic that Misgod lost her life, but it was also avoidable. She could have listened to the law enforcement officers. She could have stopped that car. She could have gotten out when they told her to, But because it's been beating her head, I'm sure about how evil these people were, she wasn't going to comply. Maybe she wasn't trying to strike the officer. Maybe she was just legitimately scared because everything she's been told about these particular officers, about how they are, left her afraid, and that's why she had the flight instinct in the first place. Whatever they're reasoning, the officer if he did truly feel like his life was being threatened by the vehicle, because let's make no mistake, that vehicle hits the officer, it is going to be damaging to him, without a doubt, it's going to be extremely damaging. And in an instant where you have a choice between potentially getting run over or putting the person that you believe is trying to assault you with a deadly weapon down, the choice is clear. You have to protect yourself in that instance. There's so many questions, there's so many things that I won't try to get answers to, and so many that we're not going to get answers to, And that's the reality of this entire sad saga, I'll be sitting back. Why again, I admit my biased I firmly believe that she was protecting, that she was in the wrong, mainly for disobeying the direct order from the officers. She should have stopped, she should have got out of the car, she shouldn't have escalated it. But she couldn't help herself. She couldn't help herself. And that that, my friends, is part of the problem here. That, my friends, is why we need to figure out a little bit more when it comes to exactly what happened here before we instantly just go out and start protesting. I don't know about you, but I'd feel completely stupid if I went out and protested a in favor of a person and then found out I was in the wrong. I've seen it happen. I've been a part of times where I was on one hundred percent on the side of one person, only to find out that I was wrong to be on that side. Maybe that's part of the reason why I take a less aggressive approach and want to try to get a little bit more answers before we wrap up this show. One last story, and that's on Jeopardy. Host Ken Jennings He apparently took a swipe at President Donald Trump in his ministration by saying that he'd support a candidate who vows to prosecute the current regime. Jennings took to the liberal social media platform Bluesky on Wednesday, during a news cycle dominated by the Ice involved shooting, says, the prosecute the former regime at every level. Candidate has my vote in twenty twenty eight. On Tuesday, he appeared to not Trump's policies on Venezuela, writing on Blue Sky America is always like okay, but the next regime change will work like when I cut out the carbs briefly every January again. And I don't really care what Ken Jennings things or what of its political leanings are, but I do not like this new idea of the next president needs to instantly go in and prosecute the previous regime, because what's that going to get us. That's going to get us a nation that's going to end up at war with one another. This started when Biden came into office and they instantly started to mobilize prosecution against Donald Trump. This is not a good idea, and people like Ken Jenning Ken Jennings was a smart guy before he got the host of Jeopardy. He's one of their grand champions, somebody who went on to be one of the best champions they ever had. So he's not a stupid person. He might be politically naive because he might be BookSmart. But if he thinks this is the way we need to be that every time there's a regime change, we need to be prosecuting them, he's an idiot when it comes to that type of factor, because that is inherently dangerous way to think of things. And before I move on and wrap this show up, because we haven't had much of a discussion about the Venezuelan attack, you know, other than the morning coffee the other day. I'm still waiting to see more information, you know, about the arrest. But again, this is not a guy that previous regimes thought highly of. This is not a leader that the US thought was doing a good job in any way, shape or form. My biggest issue, as I said on Monday's morning coffee, I just want I don't want us to be sending troops over there and sacrificing their lives, their times with their family for a foreign nation. So we can rebuild Venezuela. Those rebuilding effort it's usually go extremely poorly and I just don't want to see that happen again. So it's a interesting time for sure, and we'll see what happens next people, because you know, again we'll continue to monitor and keep an eye folks. This has been the first regular episode of the year here for the Right Side Radio Show. We get back next week. We'll go back to the regular intro. I'll fix that new midnight bride ad so that way it doesn't say twenty twenty five anymore. And hopefully we'll get back to the hour line episode. But remember to continue to share these episodes or more people can find it and can continue to listen to the Right Side Radio Show. But once again, Happy New Year to each and every single one of you. Will see you again in real estate.
Speaker 6: Quiet onlious day, you s the way une then changes onious day.
Speaker 1: When you're ready to double down, dive in, try for a show and not look back. Roll into Pearl River.
Speaker 9: Resort from tea times to table games, water slides by day, slots by night, savor the flavors, fuel the fuck with big Let's roll into Pearl River result must be twenty what or older to play gambling problem called one eye hunterd Gimbler.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairnschald's the right inside radio program and license reviewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own, and I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all My Pillow products, including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee when you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between midnight and ride and remember enter the promo.
Speaker 4: Code md n ight RDE and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had.
Speaker 10: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit n Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse, room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. This book today called eight six six Pour four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot
Speaker 9: Com Escape to Pearl River Resort