Speaker 1: What is up everyone, And welcome to the Biblical Hitman, folks, the Continental Roundtable, the Special y'all love so so much. And I got a good group of guys here with me. Let's bring them out onto the stage. What is up guys, folks. We got Tim Constantine sixth Century podcast, We've got Ben Bumgarten into the World News, and we have Clinton. Right, they get that right? Oh, okay, okay, all right, just making sure sorry, I get like and six g Agenda podcasts. So it's the first time he's been on the show, folks, so you know, make a warm welcome for him, and just good to see everyone. The chat is blowing up. This episode is gonna be about the current events and the stuff pop off and I'm interested to see what these guys think about it. But we'll just go around and we'll do plugs. We'll start with you Clinton, you know, just a little bit about yourself and where the folks can support you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Andrew from a sixty Agenda. Great to see you guys. Thanks for having me. Yeah, definitely, you can find me on all the platforms you find your podcast on at sixty Agenda. And yeah, we talked about what they want and you know, a lot of it's about the current matrix system that's coming. And you know, I love having been on and we take that biblical approach as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's great to see you guys.
Speaker 1: Right on, man, right on? And Ben brother, Where can everyone find your all your stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for having me on. I'm excited to talk with you, gentlemen. You can find me at End of the World News on Instagram, End of the World News and my Bad End of the World's News One Word on YouTube and that's my weekly video podcast. And yeah, that's where you can find me Spotify and iTunes. And once again shout out to the chat. You got a libel one always going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Yeah, Tim, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 4: Man, what's up? What's up? Fellows?
Speaker 1: What's up? Chat?
Speaker 4: A lot of good energy at the kickoff of this thing. I'm really excited for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm Tim Constantine. My show is sixth Sensory Podcast. I spell it out six best place to find me is Spotify, but I'm also on YouTube and Apple. I also have an Instagram and a Patreon and would love to have you guys come over and join the conversation. I have shows out with all these fine gentlemen on the panel today. So if you enjoy these kind of topics, come on over. I'd love to have you.
Speaker 1: Love it, man, love it, dude. Yeah, guys, what is going on? I woke up the morning. I was on shift, right, so I'm like kind of tired. I had a call three o'clock in the morning. I'm grumpy. I'm getting coffee and this guy comes into the station and he just puts his He's got his phone of Trump just saying like we're going to war and all this stuff, man, And I was just like, dang, kind of knew it was coming right. My thing is just I'm kind of weirded out with the things of you know, Chris blood Cell some other prophecies that have been kind of like talking about sometime in Easter or just sometime in twenty twenty six between Israel and Iran. That's kind of like my side of things. But you know, we'll just go around around table, Ben brother, what's your what's your scope on this? Well?
Speaker 3: You know, Trump just came out and said it's going to be about four weeks that they're initially planning for. And the first thing I thought about was man, that's plenty of time to blow up the dome of the rock, whether it's one of the Iranian missiles or one of their missiles, and they blame it on the Iranian missiles. I think this is all about manufacturing proper to see. And the one thing I did notice when it all kicked off and everybody on you know, social media was responding and they were choosing sides, But what I saw was fallen star worship on every single side. If you look at the logos, and I mean if you look at the symbols in their logos and all just just three that were involved, its reference to these fallen gods. I mean, the first one we'd like to look at is the Israel flag, which is the possible star of ren Fan and if you know anything about the Bible, it refers to as angels or these rebellious bane aloheem the stars. And then you take a look at the logo of the Iranian Intelligence Service, and that's literally an eight sided star of e Ishtar with an all C and I in the middle of it, which is a strange logo to have being a predominant Muslim country. But when you understand the intelligence agencies work for these babylony bloodlines that control these nations. It starts to make sense. And then you look at the CIA logo and there's a sixteen pointed star which is actually called the Star Virginia, and those sixteen rays, what they mean are the twelve Olympian gods and the four and elementals of the foundation of the universe. So within all of these logos, they're paying tribute to the gods that they serve. And I think the world is set up like the game of Thrones, and each one of these groups worship same gods, different gods, and they are getting played their orders or they're what they want to enact on this world is manifesting in our reality through these ancient bloodlines.
Speaker 4: Steven Rool mute.
Speaker 1: Sorry, dude, there's just so much ancient stuff attached to this. You know, There's there's been some astrological events that have taken place too, you know. I saw something online where it was talking about basically I think the seven planets and the Silver Solar System got in the line and they call it like a planetary parade of some sort or whatever, and Perim kind of lines up in the same time of this stuff. So there is a religious aspect of this that seems to be hiding behind the curtain. And you know, when I think of this man, I'm like, I get that the letters of Albert Pike was forgery, you know, or whatever. He didn't necessarily write them. But what it talks about in World War the World War three event right that he's saying, how it gets all laid out. It's the destruction of the Zionist state and the Islamic state, and it's the introduction of the Luciferian doctrine. And now I used to have like a perspective of like what that might have meant, but it's changing. And there's a difference between Satanism and Luciferianism, and they're extremely distinct from one another. Luciferism really sounds like it sounds really good. It just sounds like maybe new aging more than anything. But it's it's not going to present itself like the Luciferian doctrines. You guys, get what I mean by that, Like, it's not you know, people are gonna take it in a different way.
Speaker 2: People have differentiated Satanism and Luciferianism, and I think that's a very funny thing, because what is Satanism? Anton Levey says that he doesn't believe in actual satan. He believes that man is God right, that is Luciferianism, that is Gnoscissism when materialized through you know, the worship. But like the demiurge, which is what Ben was talking about, So there is no real difference, I think, yet in most people's minds, they don't really have a full understanding of the two doctrines.
Speaker 3: It's really one.
Speaker 2: I think it's got you know, it's it's a hydra, it's got many heads. You know, it's the same thing. But you know, yeah, I think you're right though, for sure it's very yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean well Ben said right, like there could be even a possible destruction of was it the dome of the rock there? Right? Is that what that's called? So that if that does have so funny you know, I was just talking to my parents, my mom about this or whatever earlier today. I was like, if that does happen, I mean, that's an easy demolition to come in and start the Third Temple. And what's fascinating about this whole thing is there is a UFO connection with World War three, and maybe that could be the Luciferian doctrine that was discussed in that letter. You know, because listening to Chris Bledsoe his prophecy he's been talking about for five six years now, even maybe longer than that, it's just how long he's been going around shows. But he was saying that when the Lady came to him in his dreams, he said that she gave him a vision like he was looking at a screen, like he could see it playing out right in front of him, and that there was missiles flying from Iran in Israel, and he saw him going through the sky. And then at the same moment he started to see these orbs come out of the ocean and enlightened mankind, bringing awareness that we're not alone. So again, like I said earlier in the show, with the timing of stuff, right with the UFO disclosure, uh, just being teased a little bit more along with the timing of Chris Bloodstone's prophecy, and and plus me Tim and Tim and you know, Ben, we've talked about this too, where this this this divine feminine, this divine feminine energy or worship is it's it's here, but it's like making itself renown again, right like, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah, there's a There's a lot I could say about this. It seems like we're starting off with the overall, we're starting off with the occult connections here. I'm always good for that.
Speaker 1: I do want to.
Speaker 4: Say that the Third Temple, from what I understand, there is a group over there right now in Jerusalem who has everything ready to go for that, and I don't know they're going to actually construct a building for that. I think it's going to be like the old days where it was a tent that can be put up and taken down. Apparently they have all those pieces already made, they just need to put them together like you would a tent, So that could that's one idea of what I think might happen with that. I guess it would be a matter of demolition as well. It's like, well, you're going to tear one down and then clear off the platform and build another one. So just something to think about there. But yeah, you've got the seven planet alignment this weekend I was reading about. So you got these astrological events tied in at the bloodline connections, the occult connections, and you know in the title, we got what is World War three and order out of chaos there. I think on the warfront of this, this is about land. This is a giant land. Ground is a part of this. I think that's what you get with Venezuela, Iran. That's what we're seeing over there. These places have wild, wild amounts of raw earth, minerals, critical minerals, and very it's an asset, it's an asset to them. So in Greenland too, So I put Greenland up there. There's three of those. And with Greenland, getting back to the occult connection, the mystical name for Greenland is Thou or Thule, however you want to pronounce it. And let's not forget Trump. He's got a relative named Frederick Trump who came over from I think it was Sweden, it was from Scandinavia. So he has bloodline activity going on big time. Trump does. And they are there's a Norse vein to that, and deep in Norse mythology and just history like you could find historical evidence of this as well. They called the area that Greenland is Thule. The Nazis of course came along and they tapped into that as well. So there is something always deeper right beneath the surface with these land crabs, especially in this case with Greenland. So beyond that, I think, and I'll wrap it up with this, I think that the Maduro op went very well for them, made them think that it's going to be easy to remove leaders. They're on a high from that. I think that also factors into this recent cartel boss thing, so ethic society. The scariest part of this for me is that they're driven by occult forces and that there is a nineteen eighty four undercurrent, and I'm talking about ai IS surveillance and ai CEOs have stepped down right after that Maduro mission with Venezuela as well, So something happened that's scared these guys into retirement. So we need to keep an eye on all of that.
Speaker 1: Quick.
Speaker 3: You said something interesting, what how well the Venezuela op as far as kidnapping Maduro went. And you know what's an interesting stastistic I actually read today it's been forty seven years since they actually installed the Ayahtola and forty seven is the degrees on the Masonic compass. The Parliament building in uh Iran is a pyramid with thirty three windows on it. Within the Israeli Judicial building, there's a pyramid right in the center of that thing. So this has the occult written all over it. It's almost like it's part of their script that they are fulfilling right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, Stephen, you were talking about Bledsoe. I'm not you know, I would listen to him much. But there's one thing that he was talking about. He was talking about the Regulus C star. It's this red star or something like that, and when the sphinx gazes upon that star at a certain time of the day, that's whenever new knowledge will come onto the Earth. Right Well, that is actually the sign. If you go look at the symbol for the Space Counterintelligence or Space Intelligence Center, they have like a it's like an arrow that has the sphinx in it looking at a star. And I think that's very interesting, you know, with space force kind of being reopened by Trump, him being the one to kind of want to come disclose you know, UFOs later and kind of being the one to bring in what we're all talking about, this b system, Antichrist, whatever you want to call it. And you know, it seems to be the culmination of the Andonia plan which was also another fake thing. Right, yeah, there it is. Yeah, we're to see that. So why would they use that symbol?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean bloodsoe I think is a cia op. So I mean I think you know he would know, right, he would know. Yeah, And so there you go, you know what I mean. And so anyway, so I think that you know, with that, then you have the the alignment of those planets happened the day that they went into Iran the other day on the twenty eighth of February. You also have on the third three to three is what we're talking about with that eclipse, right, Well, something interesting that I saw was, you know, I mean I've.
Speaker 3: Talked about this for a while.
Speaker 2: Trump was born three months which you know three the symbol for trinity, you know, for creation. Three months after the Babylon workings was done on a blood moon eclipse, and you know, they were trying to bring in the moon child, and a lot of people think that it's a woman that they were trying to bring in. The scarlet woman was actually who we found to bring in the moon child and do the ritual with. So people get that story kind of mixed up, So we don't know who the moonchild was. We don't know how it could have been Trump, what that is, what that has to do with I couldn't explain that to you. I do know that Jack Parsons worked at JPL and Trump's uncle brought Tesla stuff to JPL, so there could be some unverified connection there.
Speaker 3: I mean, clearly there's.
Speaker 2: Something, right, So you have this weird thing going on with that, and then this eclipse that's coming up. They said there's a painting and Bank of America somewhere that has Trump. I guess there's like red on his eye and the painting, so they think he's like getting hurt under an eclipse, and they think it's the eclipse for Virgo. And if you go look at this picture, I could share it if you want. I have the post that they posted. But if you look at the picture, there's a ballerina dancing in a glass case.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I watched the opening ceremony for the Olympics the other day, and a lot of people talked about the lighting of the torches, the whole masculine, feminine alchemical symbology that went on under the arch of ball But they really missed the ballerina dance with the Cupid dance with everybody in these glass cases. And what we're seeing there is the dancing of the stars, and what that is is indicating this celestial event that's coming up now with this eclipse, because you have Virgo that's going to be in this eclipse coming up this week and.
Speaker 3: It's in Pisces.
Speaker 2: Pisces is Cupid, so Cupid is the main star of this little dance in the Olympic ceremony. And it seems like they're doing some kind of manifestation, ritual, dance, play, whatever you want to call it for this the last few event that's coming.
Speaker 3: I could show it to you in a minute, but I love to see what you think about that.
Speaker 4: Mute it, brother, bring it up, Bring it up.
Speaker 1: I'll share with the audience. I'm over here repeating myself. Yeah, no, all that's crazy, man. What do you guys think?
Speaker 3: Well, it's definitely a ritual. I'll go on, Tim if you want to go, I.
Speaker 4: Just okay, I'll keep it quick. Then I was just I was gonna let you go, But I mean, I was going to comment on a couple of things here. The Space Force logo of course it's as interesting. I think with the sphinx, they're including a nod to Egyptian cosmology, which is very old, very much borrows from the Sumerian cosmology, which is probably some of the oldest occult cosmology out there, but Egyptians definitely borrowed heavily from them. Then, of course you got the eight point of star in that. You know, that might signify regulars. That might also be it's traditionally associated with ishtar with we're going to talk about divine feminine, so I think there's all sorts of symbolism in that. And then the I think it's interesting about the Babylon working ending and then Trump being born. Is that what I heard?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, three yeah, three months okay.
Speaker 4: So it would have been okay, So the Babylon working officially starts in forty six and yeah yeah, and then and and it works its way in the nineteen forty seven, which is also interesting. If you look into the war coin, it's without getting two in the weeds here, they're going to rely heavily on tokenization, I think, to bring into one world currency black Rock Larry Fink, they're all looking at options for that and part of I think what they'll be using is this reserve asset Western Asset reserve coin called the work coin that goes back to Franklin Templeton. That's the name of the firm, Franklin Templeton. The firm was started by Rupert Johnson Senior in nineteen forty seven. So again everything seems to go back to this year nineteen forty seven, where I believe we stepped through a doorway, we crossed the threshold. And I mean, you look at Ray Kurzweil's graph of technology. I'll bring that up again. It starts with the Nazis in the forties, and it's a perfect incline up till twenty twenty six now, and there's just I mean, we could just keep going with the nineteen forty seven ties, So I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: I'm just curious when was I think nineteen forty seven or nineteen forty eight is a very significant year for the creation or the recreation of Israel, if I'm not correct. So that came right after the Babylon workings, right, and.
Speaker 4: You had they were having the talks in forty six and forty seven to make it a state I think they actually made it a state in forty eight, but all the talks were in nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if they opened some type of portal up. And as you know, he's the godfather of modern rockery and a known Flemis right, he was part of that church practicing sex magic. And then you had who was his buddy that ran scientology or whatever, el Ron Hubbard? Yeah, el Ron Hubbard. Isn't that interesting too that we're performing these sex magic rituals and they're major players within rocketry science, which I think is all divinely inspired. I think a lot of this technological revolution is channeling from the ether, whether it's from demonic entities or whatnot. And yeah, I think it's super interesting as far as the ritual goes. Yeah, they have a past history, especially in all the Olympic ceremonies, making one big ritual out of it. Everybody loves that one where they kind of predicted COVID was on its way. Yeah, I think this one was definitely used for one of those reasons as well. Can I show you give it a little everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll show you this perfect.
Speaker 3: Cool, you got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is the painting. I guess it's in a bank of America or something. So this is supposed to be Trump, I guess right here, I'm not entirely sure how they got that, how they got that was Trump. And I guess that that's red right that. You know, it's an artist, So it's an artist view of like him getting hurt, I guess is what.
Speaker 3: They're trying to say.
Speaker 2: I don't really sign on to the idea that Trump's gonna get hurt under, you know, and die on the same day as this eclipse.
Speaker 3: But that's what they're trying to espouse.
Speaker 2: What I'm looking at is more this chick right here under this eclipse, and it's supposed to represent Virgo of the moon. And then I see, let me show you this. How do I get out of here?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Virgo, by the way, is Australia. That is another It's ties in with the divine feminine for.
Speaker 2: Sure does okay? And then so you have I believe this is cute. You've been dancing with Virgo in these glass boxes, the same kind of style as you've seen in that pinting. And then you got these white dots. These were like stars that were kind of dancing on the ground while they were dancing. So this is kind of what happened in the opening ceremony, in the very beginning, and then a little bit later you had depictions of like the Renaissance would seem to be like uh, you know, like Renaissance times, and then all of a sudden you had black gold iconography, like techno music come in and start mixing with the Renaissance people that were dancing. And I believe that was supposed to symbolize this idea of this new renaissance, this new renaissance that's really based in technocratic ai. That's why they had the technological music on the whole techno music, and so it's a very man it was very telling whenever you watch it.
Speaker 4: The Constitution also was signed in September seventeenth under Virgo, so there's a lot more to when you see Virgo. There's some deep, deep ties to this country in general, and they were drawing heavily from the founding fathers, were drawing heavily from Virgil the Roman who would often write about her, and just all these other threads. There's old commemoration art that shows Virgo or Austraia holding a picture of George Washington. Even so, this was very much intertwined with the beginnings of our country.
Speaker 2: Is Venus a equivalent to Australia or Virgo?
Speaker 3: Is that like the same planet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that would be what they say, Lucifer the morning Star Venus, right, you know. And I think I talked about this whenever I was on your show about that the whole idea. Washington said that they set up the whole pentagram and the whole you know layout based off of the way that the procession of Venus does in the sky, which is a pentagram, and it happens to make a star if you were to like watch the procession throughout the year.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well I think Bledsoe also said it, he just didn't like know it in his interview when he said this one thing specifically because this is something that I picked up. He said that the star he was identifying is always usually blue, but this time it's red, and so the yeah, you know, Venus is blue. It's a blue star, and so uh yeah, it's I was like, that's got to be it. I mean, they've worshiped this star for a very long time, right, like, and that's what that means wisdom knowledge, right, Like there's going and that's what he talks about, that there's gonna be this injection of a new knowledge. But I think it's gonna come from us, the people. I think something's gonna shock society so much that then everyone's gonna start coming together, just like they did at the Tower of Babbel. You're going to start to see them go and question things, and they're gonna come together and have meetings and they're gonna go, you know what, we need to come together. Let let us be scattered again like we once were, Like we this is this is a you know, this is the same thing happening. In my opinion, I can see like when this new knowledge comes, this will be the unity and the balancing of humanity of some sort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like the false Great Awakening that's happening now. I mean, we're getting all this knowledge, all the truth of the corruption is come into the surface.
Speaker 1: You have these wars that.
Speaker 3: Are going on that nobody wants, and I think that's to usher into this new system that they're trying to build. And I don't know how far along we are. We'll have to see how this Iran Israel thing plays out. We could be you know, still years away, but it definitely feels like with the release of the Epstein files, this war that's going on, public perception is starting to change and we're kind of grouping together to overthrow this evil. But if you ask me, we're going to overthrow this evil if we are to our new AI overlords, right, because for you to accept the new system, you have to become disillusioned with the old system. So every person that's still alive is going to be faced with the proposition, would you rather have a government, a world government ran by this pedophiles or do you want AI? And this AI is the good AI? And I guess the jokes on all of us because the pedophiles own the AI. But I think ultimately that's what they're leading us to. The joke is on us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, actually, yeah, that's kind of something that I was going to kind of get into on my show. Here coming up is just the idea that conspiracies they're gonna expose the guy's exposing the deep state of the deep state, and then they're gonna give you and serve you this new world order. And it's crazy because I'm and it's going to be the savior system.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But it's crazy because I see people saying that Trump is destabilizing globalism. All I see him do is doing right now is building up the foundation for globalism. I don't see how they see it the other way. It wasn't a full globalist world up until maybe like right now. I would say, we're just the kind of style that I see, like just the empirical nature of our country, just you know, this kind of globalization of the WHO and everything else since COVID, just all these things together. Yeah, I just don't see how he's destabilizing the globalist I think it's the opposite. And I think any kind of independent nation that isn't signing up for cbdc's AI, et cetera, they're going to have an issue, you know, and we're going to strong arm them into it.
Speaker 3: As he said.
Speaker 2: With the AI people, I think that you know, clearly there's got to be this just like with anthropic there has to be this AI that accepts the moral code of the government running it, which I think is going to be this one world government that wants full use of everything, no holds barred. I want to see it all. And so any kind of moral code, if you have it, you're going to be running right out of that company because you're going to realize how deep you're, how deep a shit you're in. I mean, you have global governance that is, you know, let you know, if you don't do this, we're going to just shut down your whole company. You know, So i'd be yeah, it's I think that's what we're seeing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, go ahead, go ahead, Tim, go ahead.
Speaker 4: The path, the path of globalism was paid in the nineteen forties. I just want to say that. I mean, you know, you look at groups like the EU and World World Economic Forum, they were basing their their whole infrastructure off of papers and studies that were done by the Nazis. So in the in the the occult layer beneath that would be if there was a plan by dark entities to usher in things like globalism in one world governance and the all the nWo stuff that was I see that as being started by World War Two in the forties and sort of finale in nineteen forty seven. And you know, talking about a cold portals and Jack Parsons right, he goes out, does this ritual in the desert and everything they said. He said in his diary that an instity came to him and said, in nine months or nine moons, this will be released on the world. This thing that you brought about by ritual be released on the world. And exactly nine months from that moment was January nineteen forty seven, perfectly the beginning of nineteen forty seven. And here, you know, I look, because I thought it'd be interesting to throw this in. You had in forty seven you had the creation of the Cia. You had these Israel talks that would ultimately establish as a nation. You had parts of the Book of Enoch being found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, which is a book that tells us early on that this is meant for a generation and that is to come. Is it talks about all these the dark entities and the follen angels and the net woman and all that. It's it's as if that book was was reintroduced to the lexicon so that Christians coulday today, could have sort of an idea of what's really going on in this realm and in the spiritual war. That's here. You also had in forty seven the creation of the Air force Roswell. Of course, you had the National Security Act that that Truman sign that really really created this this Neocon resurgence. What we're seeing right now with this this Neocon plan that's being hashed out. All that was created by the National Security Act.
Speaker 3: And Trump w to do.
Speaker 2: Trump will to be able to what he do, what he did with Iran or Venezuela anywhere without the National Security Act, because he keeps saying, people are like, why didn't he go to Congress? Because he said, it's a matter of national security, that's all you have to say, and you could do whatever you want. Same thing with COVID. Why we have to sit at home national security? It was an emergency and so sorry, but that that's exactly that, that's why he could supersede our constitution as much as he wants, because we have national security agreements. I wasn't wearing started nineteen forty seven, but I know that Nixon and everybody else made so many agreements that it made it like a a matter of just we could just choose when we want to throw your constitution out the window and call it an emergency. After Nixon. But that's crazy that it started in forty seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, this is it's behind the scenes sort of magic that they laid out to play world dictator and police the globe.
Speaker 3: They're doing it.
Speaker 1: I need a foot pedal, need a foot pedal. Yeeah, right, a little foottal are a little get up?
Speaker 3: Go on out?
Speaker 1: What's up everybody in the chat folks. We got one hundred and thirteen people in here. It's an awesome show. I hope you guys are enjoying it. I think we're killing it. Listen, when you mentioned something about right the the star being read and all this stuff, it made me think of It made me think of the Dubai This is the this is the Dubai New Year's Eve event, which it's ridiculous. It's insane, by the way, what they did, what they were able to do here. I want to show you guys some I don't know if you saw this. I think I shared this with him or something through a text messages a while ago. But I want you guys to see what I see.
Speaker 3: There she is, she's right there.
Speaker 1: You see her in the left corner of the screen where in the in the left.
Speaker 3: You're talking about.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a stable. Yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Yeah, well that you have the moon right here. You had a DNA strand explode around the tower just as it went off. But right here is important. Bro. This is to me like the Horror of Babylon, the Harlot that rides the beast wearing you know, red and all this stuff, the star being red or whatever. But this is a play that they're doing down on the ground level, right at the base of the building. And the play is pretty kind of wild as well. You know, this is like another thing that we see in like the Olympics and all this other kind of stuff. But this year being a new year, you know, to gaining knowledge. I thought, there, it's showing a bunch of symbolism here. There's a few people that actually break this down really good on YouTube. But the moon being right here, you know, the divine, feminine rising, all this kind of stuff. Later in this it also kind of goes through like a chakra system where it starts to explode from the bottom all the way till it gets to the crown chakra and then it you know, does a super explosion.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was laughing. Somebody said, yay, tag the building too. I love that it's funny. It's why it said yay on it is somebody anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But my point is like there's this divine, feminine aspect of the anti Christ or who's to be this third Matree that comes and leads us down the road to Shambala. Right, So my my thing is is I even saw, uh some interesting statues that are on the side of Saint John's Cathedral. I don't know if you guys have ever ever seen any of these statues, but they're like kind of they show that the collapsing of the towers, they show the destruction of a bunch of other things. And these statues that are at the base of like these gods. Okay, and I think there might be twelve or thirteen of them that go like around the side of the building. But one of them actually shows the birthing of a baby. But it's like the head is coming out of like an egg from the movie Alien. Okay, it's wild. It's trippy. If anyone can find this, I can't. I can't find it. It's not easy to find, but it's there, and underneath that you have a ram with two horns, and then on another statue you actually have the Kabbala tree with a Jewish star right in the middle of it. And I don't know. Again, maybe the new Knowledge is going to be a more more of a new religion than spiritual enlightenment, and maybe they're maybe old, old, old Eastern religion. Is the workings of it, or the theology of it, the philosophy of it is going to be a part of all of this. In my opinion, I don't know, I kind of see it coming, especially with you got a bunch of Also, you've got what's I mean, being really popular now where people are astral projecting on their own and you've got people learning how to access the dark matter of the brain and access these hidden possibilities. Kind of like there's like this, there's this potential in people, right so, and I think that lines in with the gnostic perspective of the divine spark and the fact that you know you have this power in you, right and you can access it through the gaining of knowledge. So I don't really know what it's to look like, but I find it all interesting, you know.
Speaker 3: Speaking of superpowers, it is interesting that Candice Owens is talking about how she and Charlie both had these natural superpowers and they were tested on and Charlie thought he was an alien from another planet. Right now, she thought she was an alien from another planet and he was a time traveler. You know, it is bringing brought to the psyche and like you said, all of a sudden bledsoe is all over the place and is he ifed? Is he iffed? I had thought about that, but probably is.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely coming up in the public consciousness. They want us to see this, and it's definitely be incorporated in this mystery Babylon religion. However that works out after they collapse the entire system.
Speaker 1: It's like there might be also like one massive Tulpa effect going on where it's just so much disinformation, right, or just just so much bull crap that people are then choosing to believe and then through manifestation, these things happen, right, So like this happens with the slender Man right in twenty eleven, and this happens with I mean, it's a occult practice number one, because it's ancient. It's it's Tibetan, right, These Buddhists, they would actually you know, bring entities into their room and into their their I mean right next to them in the seventh kind through the Tulpa effect. And so that's.
Speaker 4: If there's a If there's a like you're suggesting some sort of a Tolpa effect happening here. It's certainly being brought in by the the old occult religion, the the rights and rituals. And you know, you go back to this New Year celebration that you showed from Dubai. Interesting that these buildings are getting blown up in Dubai right now, or bombs some of them are. I've seen some some footage. Who knows if it's real or whatever. But my point is is, like what better place to do a ritual than these events like that New Year celebration. You have all these eyes around the world on this event. It's it's easy to us two e's. You just slip stuff in. And I read a blog post by Chris Knowles once where he was breaking down how the rocket launches also they used those as rituals to bring presidents out and tell them, hey, you stand here, stand on this like astrological line and everything around the rocket launches has symbolism and it's a giant ritual. And we saw that. I think with the what I call the Ostara Blue Origin flight Katy Perry acting as Ostara, the ancient Norse goddess of spring, another version of Ishtar. I think we see it in her twenty fifteen halftime show, where she obviously plays Ishtar. She's literally acting out scenes from the old ancient reliefs of Ishtar riding the beasts, being associated with the lion. And of course, right around that time that this twenty fifteen halftime show happens, all these UFOs are being recorded by the US Navy, the gimbal footage to go fast footage. It's like, was that a I've positive a question? Was that a ritual to help bring in disclosure? Because with what we're seeing, like even going back to the nineteen forty seven is there's always a plan here. It's just can we can we sort of decode it and figure out what it is, But there's always a plan. I think that the rituals just help serve the plan. And I think what we're seeing right now, in large part this is a continuation of a much older Neocon plan that we saw Bush's enacting. I think Obama tapped into it to effectively execute regime change in the Middle East. So let's not forget that there's a plan, and they used the rituals for the plan. And let's not forget about General Wesley Clark, who about ten days after nine to eleven went to the Pentagon and said he was told, we've made a decision. We're going to go war with Iraq. What yeah, yeah, the Secretary of Defense they sent me this memo from their office. In the memos about how we're going to take out seven different countries in five years, starting with Iraq and Syria, than Lebanon, then Libya and Somalia, Sudan, and then we're gonna finish it off with Iran. That was General Wessel Clark direct quote. You guys can find it. So this is a continuation of that much older plan that they're just now getting around to finalizing.
Speaker 2: I think, and you know seven very hermetic number, you know, nt yahu, Oh, we're on a seven front war right now.
Speaker 4: You know, seven planets in this.
Speaker 2: This is why I'm very skeptical about anything that has to do with channeling, mediumship telepathy, telekinesis. I understand that I have discernment, and I understand that I may have some instincts where maybe I feel like something's coming before it's coming.
Speaker 3: It's about as far as it goes.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you start getting deeper into that, you're falling into that Luciferian philosophy because you have to remember that they call their god the architect of the universe. That means he creates nothing, but he can tell you how everything works. He can tell you how it's built. He can tell you the chemistry in it. He could tell you the energies, the frequencies, everything. He could teach you everything about creation. But he's not the creator. And so when you fall into the loose Spheran philosophy, you start thinking, oh, I am a master of this world. I'm a master of this or that, because you see some things come true where you see these universal principles that you're enacting upon, to where you kind of prove your your your own self, you know, right. I always say beware of that, because I don't know. I just think that's that's how they get you.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good I mean, that's a good point. It's kind of like too, just with everything in the Epstein stuff, the war and the psychological maybe deception that's going on, but also the psychological abuse that's being done to us through this, and a lot of it comes from our phones. But you know, there's a guy Michael Aquino, right like old military guy, and he wrote a book Mind War, and basically he's a Satanist by the way, we're you know, for the Satanic Temple and all of this. Okay, But well, I was going to say, you did a show on this or something I saw you guys talked about this or something I saw this, And well, in the book though, he focuses on creating more channels or that basically, how to traumatize certain societies, to them in some sort of way, corral them, uh, to make certain decisions, and you can can control populations like this and stuff. And who knows if five G is doing that? Uh well six get down the future. Who knows what that's going to do. But you know, I think that we're going through a lot of trauma right now. And what's funny about this is even Epstein was funding a lot of networks to figure out why why when people they have strokes, right, they go through certain traumatic brain injuries. But when they come out of these brain injuries, they act start to develop hidden possibilities or even just just just new potentials that they never thought that they had that now the brain is able to access or whatever. So he funded a lot of things to cause a lot of psychological trauma because it's a part of axiom of Maria and it's a part of this occult alchemical process of ascending yourself consciously and opening yourself up to more channels of information, right, which is this akasha and all this kind of stuff? But you know, I think that is that what's happening, Like, are we being psychologically is this psychological induced trauma to us? We can't? Are subconscious is the only thing that's being affected, not us, really, it's our subconscious And so is this going to aid more of the agenda? You know? Is this going to help the Tulpa effect? This is going to be right? Like that's just kind of like too what popped in my mind? Well, what's interesting?
Speaker 3: Maybe Andrew can pick up more on this, Uh didn't The guy that worked with Michael Aquino to write that book is actually working at TPUSA right now.
Speaker 2: Well exactly, And so when we're talking about Candis Owans, we're talking about Erica Kirk, the big you know, the big what do we call mystery murder show that's going on about you know, Erica Kirk and Charlie and Candice Owans who are all like best buddies, and come on, man, these guys are all paid, paid, paid to do this, shiit. I know by the way, you know, I did notice, as I did say, I do believe that we get dreams given to us from divine.
Speaker 3: I do believe we get visions. I believe that we get some instincts.
Speaker 2: I would put that under the umbrella of instinctual natures, and I think we get discernment.
Speaker 3: But that's as far as I take it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to use crystals or various things to try to manifest what is hidden the way they are under certain celestial events, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And so you know, I just want to comment on that with a listener.
Speaker 2: You know, they were saying that Jesus brings you visions through your dreams, and I agree.
Speaker 1: Hmm, yeah. And you know what's to is I saw this in the Disclosure Day trailer and we did a breakdown on it on audio only because we actually really did go through the whole trailer and We took an hour and a half on it. But it seems like technology is going to play a part with what we're talking about. It's going to play something to where it's going to help kick you and kick start you, or it's going to help be a gateway process for us or something. And in the trailer, the only way that they're able to let the entities take over their consciousness is through the technology. It's you know, and and there's there's a couple of things playing there where you've got like this hidden government that's trying to you know, find this technology, and then you've got the other side where there's the whistleblower who stole it and he's on the run with it. But I just think that's more programming for humanity to understand and come to, you know, the agreement that hey, yeah, technology is going to help help us, it's going to do something for us in the future.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I think you see that with the narrow implants and trying to hook us up to the AI, a digital god, and when they actually roll that out full stop over all of humanity, I wonder at that point, are we going to have some type of sentient AI or at least in their AI and their minds and sentient II. So you're really letting in some type of digital demon that can give you all this knowledge that you want in an attempt.
Speaker 1: You know, I've always.
Speaker 3: Said this to replace the Holy Spirit, the spirit of truth. That's what they want. They want to counterfeit God. They want to counterfeit every aspect of God. They want to replace God. Because although their plans are materializing in this three D reality, I think at the fundamental level, this is a spiritual battle in a realm that we can't see between opposing forces. One side, which would be God, Jesus and the loyal angels versus Satan and these fallen gods. And one side want you to choose God. The other side wants you to choose the counterfeit God them. And I think that's what we're seeing play out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know if I'm ay, So, this is all reminded me, dude. I've been watching Altered Carbon right fucking spot on with everything we're talking about. So if you watch that show, it's kind of crazy. First of all, we're carbon beings, altered carbon, the B six six six. I believe that has something to do with the altering of carbon, maybe because since everybody likes to point out the idea that where carbon has something to do with six sixty six, I guess there's also this argument that it's Israel, but you know whatever, We could get into that later. But in altered carbon, they have to in order to spin you up into this little disc and put you inside of what they call a skin, which is a body, they have to remove your what do they call it decode religious decoding, So they called it like decoding your religious code or something. So in other words, you have a spirit, a soul that they had to get rid of, detached from your consciousness so they could keep your consciousness separate from your soul and put that into this little disc that can now live forever through multiple bodies.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Essentially, obviously it's not gonna be that literal, but I think that's kind of what we're talking about, to the sense of they have to remove your soul from your consciousness in order to do this transhuman singularity that they plan to do. And also another thing in that show that's very important.
Speaker 3: Your your self is.
Speaker 2: Only that consciousness that little disc when you put it inside of a vessel, that vessel. If somebody happened to buy you that body, well that's that's theirs. You're pretty much a servant now when you put neuralink into your body, they now own they own the property that's inside of you.
Speaker 3: So how much of you as you?
Speaker 2: If they own your thoughts because they own the thing that's helping you get the thoughts. So now they own your thoughts. So how do you own your own consciousness?
Speaker 3: At that point? You don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you lose the agency.
Speaker 4: It's a black, black mirror, man. It's it's it's every sci fi film we've ever witnessed come to life. And I mean you get into pre programming with that. I think a lot of that. I think you got these roll out years in nineteen sixty eight would be a good example of one where you had what is it with the black Monolist? Arthur C. Clark's novel that features an AI in nineteen sixty eight and that sort of thing. It's all been brought to life and Germans had the Germans had an altered car carbon sort of substance they were working with too. And I just want to comment on a Quino too for a second, because all this does seem to go back to occultis and occultis plans and their rituals and things that they're willing to usher in and working with the old gods. And Aquina was tapping into a continuation of an older plan I think started by the German occultas. And he was going out to Bivelsburg Castle, which was Himmler's castle. Of course, I think we know now. One of the things I'm looking into is how that castle, as was Berlin, was built on an old ancient goddess cult, a goddess temple, and he was working on plans for his Temple of Set there. And what it was was the Temple of Set had a special faction within it, almost like a sleeper cell that was called the Order of the Trapezoid. And he was getting downloads and I guess like a channeled experience in the basement of Fivelsburg and getting ideas to establish his Order of the Trapezoid. So when I see modern political movements tracing back to a Quino again, I'm forced to kind of say, look, it's it's part of this older plan, like it always is. It's just there for the decoding. Now, I think the trick here is that to bring in the Egyptian iconography that we're seeing in the Space Force logos and some of the other things we've shown on the podcast. That goes back to Egyptian cosmology and Egyptian priest craft, which is sort of like a manual on how to control large swaths of the population.
Speaker 3: Manly P.
Speaker 4: Hall talks about it as well. The Egyptian priestcraft knew how to put people under a spell essentially and use mkulture type mind tactics to get big groups of people to think the same way. Of course, we saw the Germans doing that with propaganda in the forties. And I just think that part of the trick right now is the two party system. And I mean, I don't want to go there, but I think I kind of have to go there because I think we're faced with the hard truth right now, being that the two party system has long failed us, and because I mean, let's face it, if you voted for any of the presidents who've been in office in the last twenty years made a mistake, they all so far have done, it's wrong. When are we going to learn from those mistakes? So unfortunately, you know, in ten years, I think we're going to look back and say, oh, whoops, we did it again. We allowed this plan to continue to hass to sway out. So I'll alienate with that before I get too political.
Speaker 2: When you know, whenever you look at hermetic philosophy, you know, they talk about this idea of a pendulum right, the pendulum swinging, this idea of duality, which is kind of what you're speaking about, the left and right dichotomy, black and white, the checker board, of course, black and white. And the reason why, you know, it's so funny, whenever you read more into like hermetic philosophy, you could really understand what they're doing in society a lot better. They talk about, you know, the more that you go to this side, the more it's going to swing back to this side. This whole idea of like the far left trans movement we had, now we have this far right nationalist, possible overly Christian nationalist movement. They'll throw out the Constitution in the name of God, right, And so that's the kind of swinging back, and they're utilizing that against us because they understand that that's how it works, right logic versus emotion left first, right right, and you know. They even have this saying where they say that truth is always crucified between two contradict contradictions of thieves of contradiction, which is really just like two lies to contradictory lies, to things that aren't real that you know, truth is in the middle. It's not even found in either of those. That's what we see. I feel like on a daily basis, you know what I mean? And uh yeah, I think it's hermetic philosophy used against us every day. So the more you understand it, the more you can kind of protect yourself from it. I wouldn't, you know, say practice it, but you know, definitely protecting yourself from it by understanding it.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, it's great.
Speaker 4: It's great to exist. It's great to exist in a political no man's land I find. Yeah, at first it looks like a big scary desert and it looks desolate. Once you get here, it's like, oh, there's the water's warm. You know, we got hot springs and everything. Like if I was to follow the metaphor all the way down with that, but I think it's a good place to be. I think that's where the truth lies. Sorry, Ben, oh, no.
Speaker 3: I mean you can incorporate that. What I was thinking is we're talking about all these different events. We're talking about all these different occult groups, separated by countries and land, separated by generations, but they all kind of keep coming to the same agenda. And that leads me to believe that there's a unified force that we can't see that is kind of the architect of that agenda. And I think that goes to the spiritual realm. I think it materializes, like I said, and it's just interesting how like the Zionists worked with the Nazis or you know, the left and the right, but it's the same agenda. I think there's just a demonic influence over all of this stuff, and that's why it's so unifying despite coming from different areas and different generations. And that's how it builds upon it exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, real quick shout out to Saved by Grace through Faith seven. Thank you so much for your endless hours of research and dedication to truth. It is so beautiful to see biblical hitmen. I love it lessens to you and your family and to you as well. Thank you so much for the super chat. Much love, all right, yeah, shout out love. It makes me think of my streamer days when I used to just go crazy. You know, no, but thank you so much. It's awesome and now I'm glad everyone's enjoying the show. We got one hundred and thirty six in here. Let's go well for now that bumped up. Well, hey, let's let's get into you know, what do you think is going to happen in the next three months. I'll go with you. I'll go with you, Ben, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's a good question. I'll tell you one thing. I definitely think it seems it appear to accelerate the plan because you know, there's a lot of people that think we're still in the birth pangs that's going to lead up to the last seven years. Gary Wayne thinks to think that it's quite a bit of way. I don't know, but with the release of this Epstein stuff, with what's going on in Israel and Iran, this is kind of like the final showdown in the Middle of East that they've been promoting for the past twenty or thirty years. So I think it's something going to roll through and we'll see how long this lasts for it could go either way. It could be a smooth transition, a new you know, bring back the shaw, or it could be really messy and this could explode all over the place, which will ultimately, I think, lead up to when all the nations are going to turn on Israel and ultimately all the nations after that are going to turn on the Abrahamic face, because I think that it will collapse the entire system. And that's, you know, gives the perfect chance for someone like the Antichrist to come and say, hey, look what the God of the Bible did. Look what all the religions did. It's the God of the Bible's fault. We need to get rid of them. Then Q the aliens coming back, which we know are these rebellious sons of God, and I think they're going to incorporate this misreligion. So I don't know how long this is going to take, but it definitely feels like they've accelerated this and we'll have to see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about you, six Gene, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I second that, you know, so I think that.
Speaker 2: You know, I wouldn't say world War three, you know what I mean, I wouldn't go that far. You know, I see that they're stoking, and they pump fake world War three a lot. You know, it's weird to pump fake. It's kind of weird to do that. It happens so often. It's like, Okay, this is kind of getting a little little weird man, you know. And I do think that we're definitely in the end stages. They don't accelerate the exposing of their deep state you know, fuckery like they have been with Epstein and everything, unless they have a plan afterwards, you know, and what's gonna come And again, yeah, it's that cult theocracy. I think that it's odd to see it all happen at once. I can't imagine that people's minds and their their whole perceptions change fast enough for them to incorporate this whole warm war, government, religion, et cetera, all in a matter of like a couple of years.
Speaker 3: I think that they will take a couple more very drastic.
Speaker 2: Events, so that leads me into maybe World War three, because it really would take I mean, like Bill Cooper says, you know, Israel's care to bring about you know, arbageddon, that brings about, you know, the beast, the one world government, everything else. And I think that, you know, he said many times that it's gonna take us kicking and screaming to bring in that one world government, probably just screaming out, please, just you know, let's just end the wars, whatever it takes. And I think that that's a possibility on the table for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have one more sorry, one more caveat as far as World War three, we still have to pull in China into the mix. And they've been talking about going into Taiwan in twenty twenty six, So I often wonder if that's gonna be the final pressure point. Maybe they keep this war going on in the Middle East. You still got Ukraine going on. I wonder if China going into Taiwan might be that final pressure point to explode the whole thing. So whenever that happens, I think, you know, that's when we really got to start praying.
Speaker 4: I think that China is going to be pulled in by massively or in reaction to something in the US does. And I think right now I'm seeing that probably being tied in with the Golden Dome thing. But before I get ahead of myself here, in the next three months, I think he said Steve and I just think more of a build up to power, money and power that seems to be the modus operandi of this administration. I see this as a big land grab for them. I think, I said before land grad for assets. They're going to attempt to turn around, I think, and we're talking about land grads. I'm talking about again Venezuela, potentially greenland, and then of course now Iran. I think they're going to turn around and try to double those profits on these land grads by using tokenization. They're really putting a lot and talk into this behind the scenes. Black Rock is Trump is all the all the the what if. I've been calling them lately, the the neo robber barons in the tech world. So they they're looking at this stuff like real hard assets, and and let's face it, Trump is a real estate guy. He knows the value of land. It's up there if you you know, if you're looking to make investments, you know, gold, silver and land, baby like they understand that. So he's working with black Rock. I think the tokenize all that, and because all the deeds are are going to be put on the blockchain, which is complicated, but this is a plan they're working towards so and and again I've been I've been telling people for a long time about Greenland that they want Greenland. I think Iran and Venezuela are no different. They're calling Venezuela the new Saudi Arabia. Greenland was green at one point when the Vikings arrived, according to some accounts. So all those resources are under the ice. So yeah, land grab. That doubles with tokenization, and I mean they want to build a big let's not forget they want to build a big tech hub up in Greenland.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: The technique was Greenland incorporated with the north.
Speaker 4: In Venezuela, which Ben Ben showed me that he he pointed that out to me. He's like, oh, look at this, the old technic map. It goes from Greenland all the way down and encompasses Venezuela.
Speaker 2: And China's being Hasn't China been supplying Iran with missiles? I thought I saw that they were sending some over. So they are kind of adjacently in the war ish.
Speaker 4: Right, That's That's what I was going to say. Real quick. I think so Trump wants to build this thing called the Golden Dome, mm hmm uh. It's like an impenetrable fortress that they want to build. It is originally a German idea surveillance doma also like uh, they want they want to be I think they want to be able to take more land and not be bombed. So that alone could start World War three because if a US president with narcissistic leanings thinks he's invincible to bombs, that's not going to sit well at China or Putin. So the right now these countries have and these bombs give them leverage. The Golden Dome challenges that, and I suspect eventually that someone will want to stop allowing the current administration to play these world dictatorship games and say okay, enough's enough. That's strong enough in my mind to pull in somebody like China.
Speaker 3: Well, China works with Israel.
Speaker 2: I mean, Israel gives weapons to China, and then China gives those weapons Iran, so Israel can go, oh my god, Iran has weapons, it's you know, and they get them from US. So our tax money goes to giving that those weapons and money over to Israel, so they could give it to China to Iran, so then they could scream about Iran.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. Like Ben says, they're all Masonic members. They're all part of the club.
Speaker 1: You know. What's funny too, is that Greenland area right, like that Arctic Circle region made me think of the doomsday seed vault that that's out there in that area. And this is something that got developed by uh, you know, Bill Gates got the Rockefeller What's interesting about this is this is basically the food supply for the rest of the world after some sort of like dystopian crash, you know, like we're fallout or some sort They have a GMO section and organic section and and whatnot. But uh, this is this is up in that area though it's on a new Norwegian island up there, but it's it's near Greenland, right.
Speaker 2: The Rothschilds are involved in this, correct, I.
Speaker 1: Am pretty sure. Yeah. Bill Gates is just another Epstein, right that works for higher elite families in my child, Oh yeah, I'm sure everyone.
Speaker 2: Jesus Jesus squeally little fucker, isn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they all are, man, They're they're all good at doing bad things. In open view, it's it's i mean, your morality and your ethics have to get beat up to a certain point to where your ego is completely gone. But I think that's another thing too, man about these elites is that you know, when they go to these parties that you may have seen in like the movie's Eyes Wide Shot or whatever, they wear the mask and the cloak to defeat their ego, you know, like they they they do that because they no longer have to worry about their appearance to anyone. They can actually do a bunch of things and learn how to destroy their ego over time. So they're sick. Man, These are you know, sick people.
Speaker 2: Bro It sounds like that's what they do with But the Bohemian grove as well, Like they all run around naked and get drunk and high, and you know, Nick Nixon's like it's the faggiest damn thing I've ever seen. It's like, dude, you know, Nixon was demand dude, Like he might have been the man, Like other than Kennedy, Nixon might have been the actual man. I mean, he he was talking about I heard about these Synegaguae Satan. He was talking about Israel and how we heard it, Like, you know, because I feel like in the seventies, they were just kind of start and infiltrate, because you know, you get Ted Pike that talks about it in the eighties, how a pak has infiltrated the Congress, et cetera. And I think that, you know, in the seventies they were just kind of hearing about it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I do think in the forties it definitely like, you know, kicked off. But I just don't know how much of America was fully taken over by the Zionist regime at that point. But man, it's so funny listen to Nixon and the shit he said. They definitely set him up.
Speaker 3: He was a.
Speaker 4: Major influence on He was a mentor to Trump.
Speaker 3: I existed far out of here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Trump in the Oval Office has a frame letter of Nixon to him back in the day, Nixon saying that he would back him for president. They were real close. When Nixon Nixon moved to New York City and started hanging out in Trump circle, they went to the same church and everything. They were really close. I'd say the two people who were probably the most influential on Trump besides himself, his is Roy Cohen and and Richard Nixon.
Speaker 3: And his uncle and his uncle. Don't forget that.
Speaker 2: He always tells stories about his uncle and his uncle talked about how you could have a bomb.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's a bomb.
Speaker 2: I think it's directed an energy weapon that you could take into a stadium and it a blow up as big as a suitcase. They say they have those now, So funny how that words.
Speaker 3: I would like to push back a little bit on Nixon being a great guy. I except, you know, and somebody in the chat propped this up, and I was about to let's not forget that, he with Henry Kissinger opened up relationship with China, and in my opinion, that's where they could test out the BT system that they want to unfold over the rest of the world. I mean, who was the first country to enact social credit score? Who was the first country to really take everything digital? And this was all because of technocracy, right, And that's all because of what's his name? Nixon and Hendry Kissinger. And then when you look at Henry Kissinger, he's got a book with Eric Schmidt and some other guy called Genesis.
Speaker 1: What's it called? And about AI.
Speaker 3: So this has been a long plan and you know, Nixon took us off the gold standard.
Speaker 2: I believe he's I was joking.
Speaker 3: Also when he was part of you know, working with the CIA, he's the one that actually brought in these Nazi scientists from Operation paper Clip. Oh.
Speaker 2: He also, like Reagan, did this you know, sneaky little thing where he wrote like back to the National Security Agreements. He wrote like one hundred and fifty of them, but Nixon signed him in, so they weren't like one hundred percent until Nixon, so it was kind of a handoff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you're right, one hundred percent. I was just kidding.
Speaker 2: He might have even been implicated with some of the boys, you know, taking a tour of the White House, you know, the little boys clubs, So you're right.
Speaker 4: I used to see he had gangster like tendencies. I think you see that in the Watergate thing. But what's interesting about this is I think that the times that we've been close to disclosure have have generally been underneath Republicans. I think Nixon. Nixon, I think actually wanted to be the first disclosure president and they just wouldn't let him. Nixon had a base out in Australia. It's's a joint US Australia base where they were getting all kinds of intel on UFOs. I think that got stored with I think Trump might have access to some of that, the Nixon UFO files. Nixon took Jackie Gleeson. You guys know this story right where Nixon and Jackie Gleeson got drunk one night and hopped in a plane or a helicopter, went to a military base and he allegedly showed Gleason the bodies in other forms of UFO related stuff, to the point where Jackie Gleeson, right after this experience started building himself a house in the shape of a UFO and glee and his wife has attested to this too. She was like, it changed him. You know, whatever Nixon showed him to do with aliens, you changed him. And then Reagan, Reagan, we know the speech of course to the to the u N and all that Reagan was writing notes to himself to talk about UFOs and his speeches and who was it One of the one of his advisors publicly would say later that he would go in and take out all the UFO mentions out of Reagan's speeches, and that guy was sick the one day that he went and spoke to the UN That's why he talked about the you know, the alien presence and all that. It slipped through his handlers didn't take it out of his speech that day. So Nixon, Reagan. Reagan also had a crazy UFO experience in California. He was he was on a plane with the governor of California and they saw one plane his day and he was so overtaken by When he stepped off the plane, he accidentally talked to the reporters about it and itself. I've watched the footage, like he catches him stuff like, oh, you guys are reporters. I shouldn't be saying this. So now it's I think it's funny that we got Trump in and Trump is now apparently going to disclose all this stuff. It's just weird how it it's Trump's mentor was involved Nixon and then and in Reagan. It's all seems like Republicans.
Speaker 1: Mute, I'm on one thing or the other year. Anyways, he's the last president, right, Like, what do you guys think about that him being this idea of a last president, that the baron Trump thing. I mean, yeah, I mean, what do you guys think about him being the last president, world War three, being on on yeah, right on the line, right.
Speaker 3: So, I mean that's what I'm saying. Did they accelerate this they have those books? Where did that guy get that idea from? I think that he was channeling that stuff from, you know, outside of this realm. And maybe that's why they released the Epstein files earlier than they wanted to. Maybe that's why they decided to go into Iran. Now, I don't think that it was to cover up the Epstein files like some people believe, just like I don't think alien disclosure is a distraction from the Epstein Files. I think they're all part of this greater agenda.
Speaker 1: It's the shotgun shell down the Halloway. Yes, yeah, it's gonna hit something, and it's well.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree with that, but also, you know Lockwood, there's some weird shit with that. Like Lockwood, he was friends with the guy who wrote the book, was friends with Mark Twain, who is very close with Tesla, who Trump's uncle.
Speaker 3: Got his shit right.
Speaker 2: And then there's this idea that they're time traveling in the books. If I'm not mistaken, and you know, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, right, I mean that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But you also have now, either this is a long playing thing there's some kind of weird, fucking, actual time crazy shit going on, or I don't know, coincidence is real and we're in a simulation.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But you also have you know, what's his name, von Bron that wrote the book about going to Mars and how Elon is going to run a technocratic state on Mars with the League of ten right, and you know that gets right back into you know, I mean ten X. You know that's Elon's obsession with X, and his grandpa started the technocratic movement.
Speaker 3: So it's weird.
Speaker 2: It's all either they're all connected and you know they write these books to kind of move the overton windows, seed the mind and kind of get you prepared, or I don't know, it's very odd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Alex Jones was talking about this a long time ago, dude. This had to be like right after I was in high school. And basically that the world's going to set up seven territories or something like that, where it's their unions, right, the European Union, the North American Union, right, and then Asia and whatever, like all the world's broken up. Into these unions and it's you know, with the technique map. Do you think that's going to contribute to.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: All, you know, like a like a ten king Gustice here.
Speaker 3: So if you go look up the Club of Rome and what they wanted to do in nineteen seventy, they kind of built on the idea of a technique and the only difference is one's just a North American technique and they differ on.
Speaker 1: The borders a little bit.
Speaker 3: But the Club of Rome set up the world in ten trading regions. And when I found that out, the first thing I thought about was the ten Kings. They give their power to the beasts. So right now, I think they're selling us on this idea that globalism is dying. You saw that at the WF when Howard letting It came and said globalism is over.
Speaker 2: Dude, people are falling for that. I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: They're just redrawing the lines into ten trading regions and the globalists are just going to be more responsible for specific regions on the globe. So I think that's ultimately where they're trying to take us over the next you know, five months to a year to year and a half and I could be wrong, and I don't like dates, but everybody pay attention to the World Cup on the economists cover where they predict twenty twenty six or tell you what they're going to do. All the craziness is encompassed in a soccer ball and it's being kicked by a player. And as you know, the World Cup is currently being held in North America, Canada, United States, Mexico. And then you kind of see also with that CIA operation into taking out that cartel. And it wasn't because that cartel was a bad guy or anything like that. He just wasn't playing ball. It was only strengthening the other cartels that the CIA works with. So I think they're going to be creating a lot of you know, they're going to distable everything, especially in North America, and that's when this trading region is going to start encompassing more and I think you'll see the world create nine other ones, creating the ten trading regions.
Speaker 1: At the Club of Rome was talking about ben is this it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: When is the World When is the World Cup? Is that coming up soon?
Speaker 3: It's in June. And that's the craziest thing. Right there when I.
Speaker 1: Look right here? Is it full screen? Right now?
Speaker 3: You zoom in a little bit, you can zoom in.
Speaker 1: Why is the doing that?
Speaker 4: Hey, it's like a go ahead something I noticed a minute ago. Then you might find this interesting. The Greenland flag looks just like the Technatee symbol.
Speaker 3: It does. It's the same thing.
Speaker 4: It's the same colors. And the technique symbol is a is a a yin yang that's red and white, and the Greenland flag is is red and white. Now it's not a yin yang, but it's a circle that has a dividing line between the white and red. It's just very it's very easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they know what they're doing. You know, this is a this is a lot. Like you said, this is a long planned thing and you know yeah yeah. So so somebody was saying to your point, Ben, somebody was mentioning, you know, are they gonna let Iranian soccer players in for the World Cup because of the whole Iran situation? Uh, you know, false flag scenario. I mean, what goes on there? You know, I wonder we'll see you know, speaking of that. Today you had the bar in Austin. Somebody went in there and shot people stabbed him. Uh, and I believe he had like Iranian shirt or a some kind of like he.
Speaker 3: Had a sweatshirt. He surprisingly had a sweatshirt that said property of Allah.
Speaker 2: There we go, oh wow, And so so we see it happening now already, just to really make sure that people understand that this is a needed war over there in Iran.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, real quick, Craig Hayden, shout out, brother, for the three dollars do now? It is the Reptilian agenda with all these wars. Yeah, no doubt too.
Speaker 3: Fact.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, Hey, thank you very much, brother. Okay, yeah, hey, let's get into that. Let's get into false flags and uh, you know, because something's got to spark this thing in emotion right to where there's no there's no more going back. You know, what are your guys' thoughts with that? I have.
Speaker 4: No Ben, that's it's all you, brother.
Speaker 3: I think, because think about this. Uh, they just released three million documents about how our government and all governments are controlled by a pedophone network, and no one that is out in the streets. Yeah, no one is calling for the overthrowing of this government.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're too comfortable. I mean, I don't think we should. I don't think there's any overthrowing this. In fact, I think they want us to try to overthrow it. But in order for them to manifest the reality of ushering in this new system, they need, you know, especially Americans, but everybody to get off off their butts and start, you know, doing what they wanted to do. So I think in order to do that, we're gonna see some horrific, high impact events. And don't think it can happen. We know all about nine to eleven and they killed three thousand innocent people that day just to carry out their agenda. So you know, be vigilant, don't live in fear. The Holy Spirit is not a spirit of fear. But you know, protect your neck while you're out there, keep your head on a swivel. And I'm that serious, And abide in the Lord. Abide in the Spirit, because that's like the guardrails that keeps us from going the way of the world right falling for these false agendas. It's that Holy Spirit, It's that narrow pathway with our Messiah Jesus. And I think that's importantly crucial during all of this because, like I said, they've poured on the gasoline. You know, as Andrew said earlier, the deep State exposed the deep State. We know all this stuff. They're going to push us forward, and the best we can have is faith in the Lord and share the Gospel with everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and they've been saying for a while.
Speaker 3: So I you know, months ago, in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Of maybe middle of the last year. I want to say, well before July, for sure, they had a document that came out. It was talking about biodefense, biological warfare, and they put out a simulation, as they always like to do before you know, something may happen where it goes over On July fourth, there's a Chinese agents, spy that comes over to America and releases a biological agent, and it is a you know, it ends up. You know, it goes into this whole scenario of like what happens, right, And so since then, we've had two bio bio labs that have been busted that have connection with Chinese spies that also have connections with you know, weaponized viruses, different biological agents, et cetera. So I'm not one to sit here and predict, but I'm saying it looks like they're seed in the mind, like they always do. They put out a simulation, you have a couple of news articles that were busting bio labs. Next thing, you know, you have the real thing, right, So just something else to kind of think about, not to like, you know, push beer or anything. But that's definitely something I've noticed. It's a pattern they tend to always kind of you know, ifuck Bill Cooper talked about nine eleven before it happened, because they talked about something Bill Laden doing something, you know, to a building, right, So this was in July or June before it happened in September. So I don't know, I just think that, you know, it's always good to watch patterns like that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's setting up for the new World Order in my opinion, and I think they're at there, They're in their asset gathering stage. I think the technate and the technocracy is a great play for them to try and achieve this. You look at the technate map all the places it's it's when you have somebody who wants to be king of the Western hemisphere, the technocracy play is the way to go. And you can see that mirrored in the map. You know, you've got Greenland right there to the north, Venezuela down to the south. And I think it just through Iran in because why not, and because it's going to help them get more of a foothold in the Middle East. And like I said before, I think, finalize this plan that General Wesley carc laid out that was told to him in the White House. Iran was the last country on that list. So finalization of old plans beginning new plans. And I guess you could say in terms of the technology technocracy and the Technique Map, yeah, that too is a is sort of a finalization of an old plan that leads to where we're at right now with tech, technology and singularity and all that stuff. Technocracy as it was formed in the nineteen thirties, propagated by people like Elon Mus's grandfather, even is nothing more than a stepping stone to get us to singularity. The technology we have today obviously wasn't available in the thirties. So they're just that technique map is so crucial to sort of seeing something close to I think what they're really doing, and they're going to use these certain locations to propagate this. I want to remind people n when you're talking Venezuela, Iran and Greenland, we're talking to oil, earth minerals, natural gas, uranium, copper, gold, and a bunch of other stuff that they don't want us to know that they have under the ice out there and under you know, the mountains of Iran. A lot of what we're seeing is about assets, and they're going to apply crypto to that too. So I think that's where you get your one world currency in the mix here. They took allegedly they took Men Show's crypto to help build they're going to use help build this golden dome that Trump Trump wants, so black Rock, Like I said, they want to tokenize everything, and I think they're going to attach Trump's coin to that. I think that's gonna make the Trump family very, very wealthy. The Trump family has a I'm trying to remember what it's called. It's a Liberty Financial Network or something like that. It's a crypto firm. They started it in twenty twenty four. They've already made a billion off of that. So crypto has a huge role here, and and Elon Musks is getting in the crypto game big time as well, not that he hasn't been already, but he's going to do an x coin of some sort x money. It's it's xm R or something like that that he's working on. So these guys are looking toward getting the assets and further setting up this system that gets us closer to one world government and one world currency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Brown, the most soothing Doc Brown, I'll have to say, the most soothing voice in the conspiracy game.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, there's the Yeah there is. Okay, Yeah, he had Billy Crown on his show. That's a good one to get throwing that out there. He's from Vegas or something like that, but someplace outside of Vegas. What do you guys think, like through the process? You know, I think we're pretty fixed that World War three is happening. So through the process of World War three, what happens through the technology, Like what's going to happen through the technological world, in the currency of worlds, in the nations? You know, whoever wants to go first and hear your thoughts.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Katherine Austin Fitz was just on Tucker Carlson talking about this, and it sounds like she was trying to indicate that a lot of these major wars that people that US conspiracy theorists have always said had to do with central banks, and these countries are all countries that don't have central banks. She was indicating that not only was it that it was that they needed to set up for this digital currency that was going to come down the line after and they still haven't fully completed. I guess I Ran a few other places maybe still, but definitely I Ran was kind of another one of those spots. So she was kind of indicating that it's always been about building this digital currency system that they've been trying to create. I mean, we know that we've read about people in the eighties talking about making this, so it's not that unbelievable that we've been thinking it was all about, you know, central banks, and we were kind of half right, but it's about cbdc's not just central banks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm with you that. Well, you know, I always wonder.
Speaker 3: Like So we went into Venezuela, A lot of people thought that was over the central bank. We go into what was it Gaddafi where he ruled he didn't have a central bank. You go into Iraq, they didn't have a central bank. But I look at these guys as all placeholders. I like this fighting between the two countries, I really don't see it. I think that Maduro was a CIA puppet or a Masad puppet. You know, there's really no difference between CIA, M I six and Masade. A lot of the power is actually held in the Bank of England and these royal bloodlines. So you know, I think they're just all placeholders. I don't think there's any real dissenting countries. You know, each person or each group or region. You know, they need to get the consent of the people to carry out their plan. So I just think they feed everybody lies, and the lies changed depending on the population.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I want I want to I want to show something real quick. You're talking to them of like placeholders and all this kind of stuff. So you do you think they all meet up like here? Where is it?
Speaker 4: That's exactly where I was about to go with this. I was getting ready to go to Astana, which is Kazakhstan.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 3: So isn't that like the Masonic like country that was built to be a Masonic country.
Speaker 4: It's a very it looks like a Masonic type of a of a setup for They've got the city laid out in a very cluck.
Speaker 3: Fuck that is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Oh dude, well there.
Speaker 4: Listen, they've got it. Okay. They got a room at the top of this pyramid that it's a it's a conference room, and it sits exactly two hundred people. And of course, if you're familiar with the two hundred watchers, that's awfully si.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is this the place with the globe that like or was that in Saudi Arabia that Trump was like holding the globe and ship? This looks like this would be the whey that globe is.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This looks like where they're holding the gold the glowing gold globe is fucking inside of the pyramid and ship. It looks like the legend is Zelda fucking symbol. I mean, dude, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: They've got a crazy tie. The Kazakhs Stan and specifically the leadership of Kazakhs Stand that's headquartered in Astana, has very ties to Belgium and the EU and they've done nothing but strengthen those ties in recent year. And I think what we see here with the current US domination campaign, it's going to force smaller countries to band together. And I do think that that is a very interesting place where you might see an anti Christ figure arise. Would be out of a place like Astana. They've got all the infrastructure there for, you know, to hoole conferences, and they've got the ties with the EU and all that. And also it gets kind of crazy because if you go back to this old Nostradamus prediction, he talked about the guy with the blue turbine who would be the anti Christ. And nobody can figure out who this guy was. But if you look at it and you look at what nosh your dama said, he said, well, first of all, it's the turbine is blue, and the zak stand flag is blue. That's their color. Also, he said, nos Drama said, it would be a Muslim Ah, well, what's the word for Mongol. They would be like a Muslim Mongol nation. And the only place that Muslim in Mongol is is Kazakhstan. That's where he said the Ampa Christ would come out of. Really, and of course that yeah, so and and there's.
Speaker 3: More to the Mormon. The Mormon.
Speaker 2: The Mormon said they were gonna come out. It would come out of independence Missouri. You know that's my state. We ran him out of Missouri because of that ship. We're like, Yo, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right here? So you're actually getting a view from the top of the Reconciliation Building. It's the piece of Reconciliation and it's looking out kind of like as if, like as if the obelisk would look towards the Capitol Building and you kind see those two gold pieces of architecture here. So I've heard some people talk about these as being the pillars of freemasonry, like these are the two pillars because when you're over here looking through, it's funny because the tip of the pyramid meets the top of the womb of Osiris through the two pyramids. I don't know. I mean, you could go crazy right with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it looks like a fifteen minute So ask a group of questions based off what the chat is talking about.
Speaker 3: You think Kathain Alliston fits is controlled. Ops. I don't trust anybody, you know. It's like it's like, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You know, Tucker's out here saying we need a new nine to eleven Commission. But I have plenty of evidence that shows that that guy is fully fucking in on it. So it's a very Again, the deep state is outing the deep state, right, So it gets back to that. Now, what we get after that is to be yet to be known. But we without understanding that it is the deep state telling us about the deep State.
Speaker 3: Wa if we didn't understand.
Speaker 2: That, we're gonna take these people as like our saviors and be like, what, I'll do whatever you want. I mean, you told me about all the twenty one trillion, the winit missing for the underground civilization. You tell me whatever, I'll go with it. And so, yeah, no, we got to perceive a caution. But you can't throw out all the information out, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yeah, hey, yeah, I saw her on I think it was Danny Jones or yeah, I think that's the one. And you know, I'll say, Liz, she wasn't making herself any friends by what she was saying. Rite I'll give her that.
Speaker 2: She did seem to vouch for the people back then too, even so, I mean, you know, you never know, you know, it's hard to tell, but I mean.
Speaker 3: All I say is she used to work for hud right, So she was very high up in there, and hey, listen, what's on our heart is good. But the one thing I have noticed, especially right now as she's dropping all these truth bombs, she seems and hey, I could be wrong about all of this, right, but she seemed to stop at Mosad and the USA. And I think the control structure is so big. In fact, I think the elites wants you to know or think that it's just Mosad and the USA, that there's this evil axis that's going on, because what Prophecy says is that the nation's turn on Israel. And with Jel Spindeck, I said I mentioned before, a lot of this stuff goes back to the Bank of England. A lot of this stuff goes back to the Holy Roman Empire. And we know that the Rathchilds are servants of the Holy Roman Empire. All you have to do is look at their family crests and you see that eagle right on top of that, and the double headed eagle is the symbol for the Holy Roman Empire. They changed their name from the Bowers to the Rothschilds, which means red shield and it protects the red cross of the Knights Templars who moved all their gold up to Switzerland after they got disbandoned, and Rothschild Inc. Kind of took over that entire banking arm. So I'm back and forth on her, but I do think that she puts out a lot of good information, you know.
Speaker 2: Also to your point there, Roseanne, she says shit like you know, about the elite eating babies and all this shit. But then she also talks about Israel and how if you go against Israel it'll be the last thing you do or whatever. In that sentence she mentioned that Israel is trying to get away from or sever ties with the royal family, the royals.
Speaker 3: I think that that's not true, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The same way that they tell us the truth about the Andonia Plan, they tell us the truth about Albert park Pike's letter, they always put something to discredit it. It's that way they could say, no, that's not real, even though I see with my eyes, ears and experience that everything is happening in front of me, You're gonna tell me it's not real and it's fake.
Speaker 3: It seems like a plan that you discredited ahead of time.
Speaker 2: To me, Well, they do this thing also where control to ops will tell you a lot of truth and then discredit a piece of put a piece of information in there. Now that they got you to lead you away, right, Oh, they want to cut ties with the Royals, Okay, whatever now.
Speaker 3: And I'd even say this because I think that the Royals are actually a more blue chip bloodline and they actually brought in the raw childs to handle the banking arm of the control structure, and then as they amounted all that money, they gained more and more powers. And maybe this is kind of like a Game of Thrones with the Royals battling with the lesser royals for control of this realm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think the Game of Thrones analogy to spot on real quick, just to put a bow on something. The EU has invested over two hundred million in Astana, and I had I went back and I had listened to an EU meeting in Brussels. Brussels very very corrupt. They even had their own sort of Pizza Gate Epstein moment back in the early two thousands where all this child you know, pizza stuff came out and the people were aware of it. The people almost overthrew the government over this, and very corrupt place, very fitting place I think for to house, a place like the EU. But here's what no Shre Damas said. Just yeah, in case anybody's curious about what I was talking about. He said that the anti Christ would enter Europe in southwestern France. And if you look at a map, that's Marseille, and you would go or Nice. And where you'd go next from there is Geneva, where cern is. And if you were to continue going north, which is what you would do if you were entering you know, south France, you would end up in Belgium, where the EU is. And no Damas also said that he would be a terror to mankind. He would be a strong master of Mohammad. He would wear a blue turban. He would bring back life to the king of the Mongols, and said, when those at the northern Pole Greenland, Okay are united in the east will be a great fear and a great dread. This new land will be at the height of its powers. Astradamus.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you said south of France. He said something about south of France. He's roight, Yeah, he did, is Morocco.
Speaker 4: He said that the Antichrist would enter Europe through southwestern France where on that nice Marseilles area.
Speaker 2: But that is where like Morocco is right, Like Morocco's right around there, is is it not? It's it's on it's on Africa's side, right, I think, yeah, But it's like south, you know, in between France and Africa. I think you got to go through Morocco if I'm not mistaken, so that'd be southwest south. But I only ask because you know, you guys have probably seen this that Moroccan prince. Everybody like has to like you know, you can't kiss his hand, everybody bows to him and like can't touch him. Have you seen videos of that where they say that this kid is like the Antichrist. He's like sixteen and like he has these weird like huge leaders of the countries.
Speaker 3: Look at the Moroccan prince.
Speaker 4: There's also Monaco which is in that area too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think Morocco because what's his name?
Speaker 1: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so that there's been a lot of videos to talk about like big leaders can like have to take weird customs with this guy, like he's got some untouchability to him. And you mentioned the South France. I mean let's be honest. I don't think the Antichrist is one person. I think it's like this whole system that they're building up that may come through various people. But you know, if we were going to throw out conjecture, I mean, back back in the day, they said that the Antichrist was in London. Lord Maitrea. You know that was something Bill Cooper was saying a while back. So it's hard to know, you know, it's hard to tell. But yeah, this kid, dude, people, if you watch a video of this dude, like, people are weird with him.
Speaker 3: Man, Like they they take weird customs for this kid.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 4: The Morocco flag is is red with a five pointed star, and that's more than likely. I'd have to look it up to make sure it.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, code.
Speaker 3: The lion raises his right, Paul, dude, look at that. He's looking right at you while he does it. Pentagram right in the center of that. Let's go raise how many rays? How many rays?
Speaker 4: That's the five point star of Venus there, and the line represents the divine feminine it did in the ancient world.
Speaker 2: There's about fifteen or sixteen raised.
Speaker 3: A light there.
Speaker 2: If there's sixteen, then it goes back to what Ben said that Virginia Star.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you there's so much you can look learn from these family crests and the logos and these flags. I think it was. It's not a Pakistan. If you look up the Pakistan Intelligence Agency, there's literally a picture of the Baphomet on this logo and you start looking at this thing, You're like what. And that's what I'm saying. These intelligence agencies they work for bloodline families.
Speaker 2: Watch that kid, watch that kid come out of nowhere and start running. Shit, bro, I'm just saying, like it's crazy. I mean probably not imagine you know, just imagine. Do you think we know the antichrist het?
Speaker 1: Is this something?
Speaker 3: Oh no, go to another one to go type in goat uh because they have multiple ones. Type in like goat Afghan Intelligence. I want to get into Pakistan, Pakistan, my bad, goat Pakistan Intelligence.
Speaker 2: Once we get done with this, I do want to give my tell you what I think about that, because there is something to that that I think got you know, the Antichrist thing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Do you think we know the anti christ shat?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I do I think that it gets back to the superman, it gets back to making a new man. It gets back to the Enlightenment, the Luciferian philosophy, which makes the new man. I think that, you know, when we talk about the Nazi race that they're trying to create, I think that it's not just a DNA race. I think it's also a u a spiritual race right through the loose Furian doctrine. And I think that there's a lot of analogies that go on. And yeah, there's some literalities, probably with the BT system, et cetera. But I think at the end of the day, it's about our consciousness, and the consciousness of man will be changed to be the Antichrist. It will be the opposite of Christ. It will be loose the fury and kind of you know, you.
Speaker 3: Know, it's interesting, Uh, there's I help the I'm send the right word.
Speaker 1: I should know this.
Speaker 3: But there's a lot of people who think Nimrod was the first Antichrist type figure. And as you know, he became a gibberriem he became a mighty man at old exactly. So maybe this new it has to go and that same vein is this you know, half mutant, half transhuman.
Speaker 1: With all these special guests. Yeah, check this out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of what No Domina.
Speaker 3: Wow, and this is a Muslim country.
Speaker 2: So that movie The Goat, the Goat, that movies coming out Friday the thirteenth. Dude, I just think that's funny. I want to throw that out there while we're looking at goats Wicked.
Speaker 4: No, Thomas was saying that the it would be there were He said that there were several Antichrists, and he was talking about one that would be the third or the fourth, and yeah, you know, you could have had one being Nemron, could have had two being Hitler. I mean, I don't know, just st throwing it out there, but that's and he was using the stars to come up with this stuff. There may have been some channeling involved as well.
Speaker 2: But he was studying history, I believe too, A very very deep historian. He was, you know, he studied the repetitions of history, which goes into kind of the eighty year cycle we talked about.
Speaker 3: In your show.
Speaker 2: I think they did something like that, but way deeper. Like Pythagoras. They used to do math to tell the future. So you know, it could have been something like that too, where like they would do math and tell the future, Like he would tell people an earthquake is coming day and it would happen.
Speaker 3: Betdaggers would so very very powerful. You know.
Speaker 2: Again, the architect of the universe will tell you everything when you start using his his his language.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The math was was some of the equations and just math itself. The thought was connected with the stars.
Speaker 3: It's all.
Speaker 2: It's all mystery school sciences, mystery school sciences.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's the Zodiac club type stuff, right, Like what are the secret societies of many secret societies right like? And I think they they you know, they they articulate certain things. They go to war at certain times because of certain you know, signs or whatever, and they that's how they make a lot of their money too. Like when you look in the Temple of Epstein, on the ceiling of the temple, you actually have the zodiac, right, but it's actually showing you like a battle scene and there's a bunch of symbolism and with that too. But you know, it's been talked through the ages and it's been actually you know, I mean, it's it's known that these people make their money with this kind of occult science, right, So, and I think that it's funny. You know, I watched the movie Eyes Wide Shut all over again, like twenty five years later in my life. I went back and revisited it just because of all the Epstein stuff. Maade me think of it. And they get they get their power by just kind of following through ritual, you know. And I'm wondering if that's a style of ritual that I know nothing about.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where to start with that, right, but they got the information right to kind of usher in a connection with this realm of you know, uh, you know, entities, demonic entities, non human intelligence whatever.
Speaker 3: And for real, society did that fucking that fucking movie.
Speaker 2: It was so boring, dude, I swear to god, they changed that movie.
Speaker 3: It was so hard to get through.
Speaker 2: I tried rewatching them with my wife and I was like, holy shit.
Speaker 1: Did you watch this? The end hit me hard, because I.
Speaker 3: Mean I watched the whole thing at one point.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just I'm like, man, they made this intentionally boring.
Speaker 3: It was hard to get It is.
Speaker 1: Very slow, dude. I actually, you know, it's better if you ever watch it again, just play it on two X speed. That's kind of like what I did, because I was like, this is really slow. At the end of the movie, they actually give their child up to the Secret Society, and they actually offer their child to the god all y'all or ball or Malley and whatever you want to call it. It's so funny because Nicole Kidman starts crying, you know, she's like showing her motherly passion that she's she's actually doing this, and then she like turns into like this you know, uh, Jezebel's spirit Babylonian goddess. Where then she's like, let's get out here and go f you know. And it's like they've this is what they had to do right to get into these societies. And I think they at some point do right, like they've got to sacrifice something. I don't, you know, get speculative with.
Speaker 2: That, but yeah, I always think back to you know, I mean, rappers man all the time, dude, I mean all the time sacrifice. I feel like they talk about it more than any other celebrity.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, if you want to get some real down dirty, go listen to what rappers talk about. They have to do behind the scenes, and it really comes down to they seem discredited because they're just some rapper. But yeah, I don't know, man, You know, they all seem to kind of get down like that. You know, it's very very wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said something interesting.
Speaker 3: It's like these people do rituals to connect to the Architect or connect to these gods or whatever. And I thought about this, what just what disconnects us from our creator? According to the Bible, it's our sin. Our sin is what disconnects from the creator. So I wonder if our sin in these rituals also connect us to this satanic element that's run in this world, to these spiritual beings. You know, if one the opposite I think would be true. So maybe that's why they have all this perverted stuff, all this sex, magic stuff that's going on within all these groups, is because that's what their master, that's what the Architect wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's carnal passions as well. It's you know, I'm not of this world, God says, right, So what is of this world?
Speaker 3: All passions?
Speaker 2: Sex, greed, money, lust, gluttony, all these all the like seven deadly sins. You know, they happen to go into like just these like addictions and vices that we tend to kind of fall into.
Speaker 3: Each person has a different one.
Speaker 2: We call them karmic debts, but really it's just carnal passions, these things that we tend to tend to want to do. And the more you lean into them, the more Satanic, I believe you are.
Speaker 4: That's what the the ex Satanists I'll tend to say, is that speaking to this uh, carnal practice, carnal practice is is that you know, they found themselves sinning as much as possible, Like the more they sin, the more they fell in tune with their magical practice. The Satanists say that, and it is like and it's a it's a it builds. It's like all the sins of yesterday are not good enough. You have to keep adding new sins on top to keep growing this mountain of darkness.
Speaker 2: It's drug addiction, you know what I mean. I mean, it's worse every time you go back. You know what I'm saying. You know that's the devil and you know, back to the mother thing that we talked about the beginning. When you look at their analogy for God and the mother Earth, God created our you know, us, in his image. In other words, he created a soul, a conscious being that he would put down in the material realm. The material realm, Mother Earth wraps her arms around us because she loves us, right, And then what that is is an analogy for we have material passions that are tied to this earthly realm that we have to supersede in order to connect with that divine aspect that we're in God's image, that divine spar part part of us. And I believe that when we look at you know, all these Satanic rituals and everything, if God is cleanliness and God is beauty and God is all these things, the deeper you go in the opposite of that, the more you're gonna you know, carnal and material and dirty and et cetera. That's why all these Satanic rituals you've got people drinking, piss and you know, and shit and everything else, and you know, terrible, the worst things you could imagine when it comes to like killing and decapitating.
Speaker 1: All of it.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's that's that's all it is. Deeper into the you know, earthly whatever, m.
Speaker 1: All right so with with you know, Well, I guess we'll get ready to wrap it up here in a little bit, but we'll finish with one last kind of topic or whatever, like what do you guys think. Do you guys think like there's gonna be like an economic collapse out of that, then we'll have like a new technological age that is actually in the city's, in the corporate everywhere, right, like a digital idea system. You know, what are your thoughts with that? Well, I'll go first.
Speaker 3: I always thought that this major technological revolution that we're seeing comes after the collapse. So I think right now they're planning seeds, this idea of ten minute cities, They're planning seeds in our brains, right, They're saying that this is the solution, which means if we don't do these things, it will lead to the eventual destruction of the earth, like they're telling us. So I think this major technological revolution, I think all their plans they're going to enact them after a major global war where they collapse the system. I think they're going to try to wipe out, you know, four to five billion of us. Just read the Georgia guidestones. I think that plays into it. So that's what I really see. And yeah, so I think that all comes after they try to wipe this all out. And one more thing that I would like to say, somebody in the chat said they think they're going to wipe out the West, and like I said, not to put fear in anybody's eyes or anything like that, but when you read revelation and how's it plays out, you know, twenty five percent of the Herb's population is wiped off the mat just from the Four Horsemen, just through the birth pangs that lead up to this. And maybe what we're seeing now with this war and stuff like that could be the birth pangs that we're talking about that ultimately lead into this new system that they're trying to build.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ask the question, guys, because what I feel is going to come out of at least this world war, right with where we're at with nuclear activity and whatnot, weapons of mass destruction whatever. Right, apparently there's like hidden military technology that the military is actually using. We used it, you know, when we went into Venezuela whatever. But I think of this, I think of this is like the Phoenix, right, So like there's there's going to be a period of destruction that could possibly be an outcome of World War three and out of the ashes is like what I'm really you know, trying to figure out is a part of their agenda, Like like are they going to come out and just enroll i mean digital ideas. It just don't matter what was World War three? It is what it is. You have no choice connecting us to the Internet of things now, you know, maybe wearables gets put into the play, and what they really want to do is just increase the security of their system by getting as close to us as they can, right, Like I'd say wearables is probably like the closest that they can get. I mean, my phone does scan biometrics, right, like it it scans my eyes. It has infrared light that flashes you know, you know every second when I go to look at it. And so there's kind of like these hidden technologies even just with something that we use every day as our phone, and we don't know the hidden you know, capabilities with it. Right So yeah, yeah, Like what are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Bro, Steve, And you're gonna have to listen to my show man I talk about all the psychology they're putting this shit they're putting in the skies. The shit they're putting in our body, the synthetic fibers we're finding, the nanotechnology, the graphinoxide, all these things wiring us up for what Tim said, to get us ready for singularity. The only way you do that, you know, real quick. FMA came on. Eric from FMA is fire medic eight. Great guy, who should check him out. He gets real deep into the synthetic fiber aspects of this technology, and he said that it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Like a wired car that goes bad.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't take out all the wiring. You just overlay the wire, the new wiring over it, and you can liken that to our nervous system. Our nervous system is in our body. It's not coming out, but if you want to hijack it, you would put a digital nervous system overlapping it. And I believe that that is similar to what we see going on now when you look into smart dust. It's being sprayed in the skies as well. This is blanketing our whole world. And if you want to create a digital version of this world, you don't need just the Internet things. You need all of that together at all times. It's kind of like when you put sensors on a video game character so you can capture his movements.
Speaker 3: They're putting sensors on everything.
Speaker 2: God's creation is being replicated digitally, so we could eventually possibly be put in there. And I think when it comes to the economy aspect of this, this is a This is a systematic destructure of the global economy to usher in this new digital technocratic state. And look no further than Trump saying he supports the crash of the dollar going into Iran and then completely destroying the oil the straits of the Straits of whatever over there, which is the hub of the energy zone for oil. And I know we're saying that we're, you know, energy dependent things like that, but that's not really true. And we're going to start seeing the oil prices everything go up. Things are gonna get crazy economically here pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 4: I think you nailed it right there. You tapped into something that's really happening.
Speaker 3: And I'll just to.
Speaker 4: Allude to it today. I want to keep it light, go into it more at a further time. But this digital nervous system that you're talking about, Andrew, I think they have. I think they're certainly working on that. I think it's very possible that they have a substance that they that they're developing for that as well. And I think they figured out how to cook the substance up to quantum. Now this gets really deep and crazy, but basically it's like a think about like a mycelium mushroom network that the Earth helps facilitate through the through the ground. Now, imagine having something like that that you can control by a computer and and uh join it with marry it with AI and bring in all your your newest quantum aspirations and then put that into the human body, right neurallink or what have you. I think they're working on that. So I think that when you see on the White House Twitter where it says the Golden Age, that translates to a technological golden.
Speaker 3: Age the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And I do think they used hidden tech in Venezuela too. And he ties right into this.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, you know what they're doing. They're creating shambala. If they're copying and then duplicating us in another world, they are, they are building it behind the scenes. Shimbala is is is there right in our reality of where we're at in the timeline today, and all they've got to do is just get us hooked in or or or I don't know, transfer us over who knows, right, Like, I think the whole consciousness transfer thing is real. Elon Musk even talked about it. He said it could even hop happen in twenty years. And also, you know Epstein was funding to do this. He was involved with you know, chronics, and he was, you know, trying to learn how to map the brain, how to copy it, how to and then how to download it upload it into a body because you have to have a carrier for these kind of things, you know, getting into you know, this is getting into Hubrid, you know, human robot hybrids, right because they they're starting to learn that now the blood, the DNA, the life force that's in the blood actually is needed because it is a connection to consciousness and how the brain works. And if basically consciousness is how scientists today kind of call it a software, They're they're trying to build a good vessel, good enough just to take that software and put it over into something that's easily bioavailable. It fits with it in some sort of way.
Speaker 3: Question, Yeah, do you think the digital because you guys know way more about this, and I find it extremely fascinating. Do you think this digital nervous system that they're trying to build is going to work hand in hand with this wearable technology that they're trying to put in or do you think that's going to replace the wearable technology?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it just makes it. It completely plugs you in where they just know.
Speaker 2: I mean, really, what it comes down to is the surveillance aspect and the police date. Really in the beginning, it's the predictive policing. It's knowing what everybody's doing at all times. Did you know that your WiFi is not only tracking what you're doing, but they are all selling to a third party all of your movements, So your movements are being sold to third parties. So they're now building data on what you're doing in your home every single day. What is his habits when he gets home, what does he do on Monday, Thursday, Tuesday? Oh, what does he do when he goes to work? At all times? And so I don't think that they give us the singularity. You know, I'm more of a pessimist. I think I go back to the destruction of twenty five percent of the world I go back to this is what the robots for.
Speaker 3: We're going to give the elite.
Speaker 2: This new singularity that's living forever technology, and we're going to sell the dream of it to people like us that systematically get taken out on the way there.
Speaker 4: They're gonna want to do. Uh, They're gonna have methods of external control and internal control, internal being neuralink, and external being wearable as soon does what that's going to look like? You know, you put something on your head near your brain, and it starts to uh teach you how to three think about things, it starts to influence you in certain ways. I think the obviously the external methods are going to be way more potent, but I think the internal excuse me, the internal will be will be stronger, but the external will still have a major influence. So you know, the the AI human.
Speaker 2: Hybrids are coming, the coming, and this point, well, I was just going to say to Tim's point about the neuralink. You know they are are actually making that this year. I believe they're doing high production of neuralink. So in other words, they're running them, you know, on hundred thousand a day. Let's get it, you know what I mean? So we're gonna be seeing them on a mass scale being distributed sold to everyday people. So you know that, and you know metas wanting to scan faces and they're talking about how they're gonna wait to like release it until there's a cultural political upheaval so people don't notice. I mean, there's fucker your foot And yeah, we definitely got to pay attention because your brain is an electromagnetic device we could call it. And when they access past the blood brain barrier, which we know the COVID, the whole point of it was because they could access past the blood brain barrier. They mentioned that many times. What did they get past the blood brain barrier?
Speaker 3: And what are they doing with that?
Speaker 2: Because it essentially renders your brain and receiver to information that you then think is your own thought patterns, et cetera. So yeah, I think that they could subtly make us think and our attitudes and everything can change by let this happened. So yeah, sorry, yeah, I get.
Speaker 1: No do Well, It's funny because I like the stuff you get into, man, and I've even covered you know, quantum dots and graphic quantum dot technology and that you know, you know, basically the carbon right, you brought that up, and there's this there's this predictive programming that flashes some sort of black goo at us, and it's going to integrate with us at some point, you know. And then there's a connection with that and the Black Madonna and how this is actually us could have spiritual and conscious implications to it, and so it's that's why I think it's both. I think it's going to be technology and a spiritual as all the above. Man, you have a huge shotgun down the hallway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I think Ben Dude. Ben really opened my mind a lot coming on. Like I always knew there's a spiritual aspect of this, but it's biblical, spiritual, and technological all brought together in a geopolitical way.
Speaker 3: You know. It's it's crazy, you know.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting.
Speaker 3: I remember watching this show a long time ago and it was on Amazon, and I forget the name of it, but the plot of the show was there was this Great War that tore down the world and part of the rebuilding process was this transhumanist push. Because there's a lot of people that were hurt in the Great War and they lost a lot of their functions and the lost limbs and stuff like that, and it was this inclusion of robotics. It was this inclusion of the AI which allowed them to be healed again because believe it or not, I mean, we see ourselves going towards this agenda, but still a lot of the general population is looking at it like I don't know about that. Am I really going to stick a brain chip in my brain? And stuff like that. So I think if you make it needed, and we're seeing some of the wonders and the signs that it's creating, like the neuro link is making people walk again, it's making them see again. Right, they're telling us everything that it can do. And I think they need to bring society to a point where we need it. Remember problem reaction solution. I don't think there's any different. So if you create a bunch of people who need this healing, they need this wonders of this technology, I think they're a lot more likely to accept it when they need it. Oh yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There's that show Peripheral as well that came out a few years ago, and it's I think it tasts into this and in that show they have I think there's technology represented in that show that we're about to see manifests in reality and it's headsets. You put these headsets on, it makes a neural current connection with your brain and you're able to step into another realm or even time travel in that show. But I think it's representative of the spiritual realm. You be able to put on some of these wearables and it maybe allows you to enter into the quantum realm where where that's inhabited by things according to Gordy Rose that aren't all the way human. So it's gonna get wild.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to show you guys something here. Trying to set set it up so I don't get copy readed. I wanna I gotta show this guys. Hey, I'm having a good time, guys. Thank you guys so much. Man, this is this is a good time. Everyone in the chat listen. We're gonna do a quick closing here with some qas, so post some questions and stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you guys all got to meet Andrew. I mean when I met him, we did have that conversation. I think I was talking to Steven about that earlier. I was like, yeah, when I first went in there, I went hard on the Bible. I went hard on spiritual but but you have you know so much about technology, and Steven gets out with that.
Speaker 1: I know Tim gets down with that.
Speaker 3: So I think you guys should have a great conversation about the crazy technology that Hell yeah, they're rolling out.
Speaker 1: So this is the Disclosure Day trailer. Okay, so this I picked this up and I don't know. I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart, so be easy to me too. So he's looking into a digital screen right here. These two guys are actually turning away from him for some weird reason. This guy standing here is kind of like some sort of handler I'm not really sure, or he works right next to this guy. When you look at him, he's getting ready to go into like this conscious transfer of some sort where he's actually going to be controlling another human being. And this falls into the narrative with you with reverse engineering alien technology. There's a secret group in the government that has it and they're actually using it for their own good. So I think that's what's being played out here. Again, I'm a conspiracy theorist, but what I see here is in his right hand he has a piece of tech right very similar to the one that the whistleblower in the beginning of the movie is on the run with okay and attached to his forehead, which those are biblical positions there, right forehead and right hand, and he's getting ready to go into this this conscious transfer.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, I'll play a second of it. You see, you see it right?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: And I think I saw this again. I'm a conspiracy theorist. I saw this same kind of like layout and symbol on the Trump Abraham Accords coin and if I could bring that up, Yeah, that's crazy. This is Disclosure Day trailer. So it's just it's Steven Spielberg's alien movie coming out in June.
Speaker 3: Laura Canyon himself.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it's gonna be it's gonna be full of stuff.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't even I did not expect to see that type of a thing represented in there. That's that's what I mean. The Patriots where they lay down and they know, insert something into their head of course, and they go into this other realm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, it's Spielberg. Man, I mean he predicted Jurassic Park, you know before. I mean, fuck, Jurassical Park is all about like the ship that with the DNA with dinosaurs, and we're so in that now.
Speaker 1: So I mean, this is this is the this is the Abraham Accords coin. A lot of significance to this stuff. And it's in a scimitar sword, which this has another connection with what I believe is to be the demiurge on the Denver Airport mural, actually looking like he's a Nazi figure of some sort with a scimitar sword and he's swinging it in the Denver Airport mural. But that's one connection. But when I look at this, yeah, I mean this looks like some sort of like we're entering into a digital age and I or something I don't know. You've got biometrics here, you've got a palm tree. You talked a little bit about that in the green room earlier. You know, binary code satellites, we're going to space. The dove represents some many interesting things. And then what could be a UFO or Saturn. But this symbol right here is the one that got me. Is it looks like the three point symbol that kind of like was on the guy's head. Again, I'm a conspiracy theorist, so that looks.
Speaker 2: A lot like the sword that the Moolah Shrine sword. I believe that's the same one, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, right right, right, yep.
Speaker 3: Come on, dude.
Speaker 2: Nobody even uses those swords anymore.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: If people use those years, what are we doing here?
Speaker 1: So yeah, no coincidences, yeah yeah, but uh well, I don't see any questions in the chat or anything. Man, is there anything you guys wanted to just, you know, have a small piece to say before we close out, plug away and go to bed or whatever. We'll start with We'll start with you, Tim. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The the UFO faction within government is something that I found very interesting, just the notion of that. I think some of the origin stories there go back to what's called the Collins Elite, which suppose supposedly was a Christian group of guys or fund I don't know, evangelical group of or something. And you know, we we talked about Bledsoe came up earlier and it was on the table. You know, is he Cia or what not? I don't know, but I've listened to his accounts. I've listened to his son's accounts, who has his own podcasts, and they do talk about how they've been around a lot of intelligence like government people, various government people's, NASA, CIA, etc. They all come out there and visit the Bledsoe ranch or farm. And one of the things that they, the Bledsos, came to find is that there is a faction within government right now that is very much concerned with this and they think it's an occult matter. And you'll hear these people talk about this guy Tim Taylor on all these podcasts. He's some sort of government guy who appears to be in control over a faction of UFO investigators who study the occult and believe that they're finding answers in the occult text for what's happening with the UFO film. And I find that fascinating that this is the son of the same people who said that who came to visit Bloodzoe according to him, but Soo said, you know, he had his vision of the lady and they found out about it, and they sent somebody out from the government and the government said, yeah, you know, we know who she is, what does she want? So I just wanted to touch on that the UFO factioning government and how I think they know that this isn't a cult thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, they know, you know all the Air Airs Force, not Air Force bases, but the space all the space missions. They're named after gods and stuff like that. Uh, where they launched the rockets. There's roads leading up to them to have the name of all gods. I'll tell you one thing that's really interesting and then we'll finish this up. I live near El Segundo, which is like the aerospace one of the aerospace capitals of the United States. You have all the military industrial complex there, you have the Air Force with Space Force, you have that's where what's called what's SpaceX is there raytheon Northward Gun and all that. But it's a little zoned out area and there's two interesting streets on there that's right next to each other. One streets called Isis and one streets called Apollo, which is a direct reference to these gods. And what's really interesting. I went over one city over and Boeing has a campus as well, and Boeing is down with the you know, space industry and stuff like that. So I dropped somebody off and you know what I saw There was an Apollo Street right there, and I'm like, wait a minute, I'm going to search the streets around it. So I looked over and right next to it was Saturn Way. So the government. Yeah, I swear to God, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't believe in space. Like, yeah, I don't believe in space. Is what they tell us exactly.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is the quote unquote space industry, the military industrial complex knows exactly what these aliens are and they tell you in their symbols.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that shit's crazy, dude, I did you know, I did see a couple questions over here. Somebody has mentioned the Second Exodus. You know, you guys, obviously Ben's better with that. I mean, I would just think the Second Exodus would be I don't know what they're trying to do right now where they're trying to get, you know, Jews scared to go to Israel, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, I think he's actually asked me that question on one of my podcasts, and I didn't have an answer for that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've never never heard of that. Yeah, yeah, I never heard of that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Currently there's like a heat, I mean, yeah, a lot of people are getting out of there. Trump has told a lot of people to get out of there. I have a trip coming up in like a month and a half. I originally was going to Mexico. I was like, Yo, dude, no going to Mexico right now. You know I'm not trying. You know, I fit a profile of someone that you know they're gonna come get me. I don't know why, and bad things happened to me, so I was like going to Mexico, So going to Puerto Rico instead should be nice. Man, gentlemen, guys, thank you so much. Tim. Where can everyone? Uh support you man? And check out the show?
Speaker 4: Cool? Thank thanks Against Stephen. It's fun, guys, this was great. I'm among friends. I consider all you guys friends. Andrew just met you, but you know you're in too.
Speaker 3: Where boys?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So yeah, you can find me at sixth Century Podcast. Uh, I spelled out six Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Instagram, at Patreon, Thanks against Steven.
Speaker 1: Yeah bro, yeah much love man?
Speaker 3: All right, Ben, you can find me at End of the World news on Instagram or End of the worlds with an S news all one word on YouTube. And yeah, thank you Steven for bringing this group together. Uh. This has been truly a blessing and a blast. You know, anytime I can get together with fellow craters and believers to talk about the weird stuff. I cherish it. They say, wherever two are more gathered in their name, he is present, So I think he is here and shout out to the group chat. You know, I definitely like Nephelim Hunter, you know, dont r Reezi. I think I'm saying that name right, but everybody. You definitely have a great group of followers and yeah, let's just live in spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, No, they're awesome, man, they're awesome. All right, brother, how about you? Man? Where can they check out your show and support you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all everywhere you get your listening material, you will find sixty agendas to go check us out. We do have a Patreon you can get all videos, et cetera. But we do a lot of live shows on YouTube, so that's a great place to go find us. And yeah, I saw some familiar faces over in the chat. Shout out everybody, thanks for the love, and yeah, we'll have to get this going again sometime. Man, I really appreciate you, Steven. That was really great coming on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, this was This is a pretty good group. This is like all star group. Banger Man so banger Man. Thank you guys everyone. If you're still with us and you want to support the shows, be sure to go go to the channels, go get out there, do something that's free and subscribe to everything like share, comment all that stuff folks, and check us out on audio platforms please and reviews. Help the shows get out there. And again it's free. So all right, everybody, this is this was a good show. Thank you guys again, and you know we'll have to do it again very soon, anytime, all right, until next time,