Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wallstreet Window dot com and listeners liking.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, thereserated in a medio.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right.
Speaker 4: So here we are on the twenty third day of January twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, and damn, it's getting harder and harder to say the date. Anyway. This is the live Friday Night Show. I did delay it a touch, but that's only because I was giving you guys a little sample of Christy Affrodite's music on a previous stream, which I'm now cut separate from. I'm not going to release as a podcast, but I will put it in replay on the twenty four to seven radio station on Ocelli dot com Radio, which is a twenty four to seven little online radio station. And you know what, maybe I need to eliminate that this year because I'm not seeing as much play as we used to get from people. People are not streaming like they did. You know, a couple of days ago. I went onto the stream. I see twelve people sitting there. I see two people sitting there. I don't know if I should even pay for this thing anymore? Is it just time to do video like every other douchebag out there, because that's the mood I'm in. Anyways, by all means, call in, but I'm in a bad mood. In case you missed the earlier sub podcast, be Peters with me. Maybe he'll cheer me up or maybe he'll soften my mood. But if you're a regular listener of this show, you're not betting on that. Okay. I hope I don't get into a fight with him tonight because it won't be his fault. I'm gonna say that in advance. I am pissed off. I am I am fed up beyond belief, and I'm I'm half a cripple over here. So you know, if somebody really wants to come shoot me, come do it now. Put me out of my misery. Just fine, no problem. That's where I'm at. Three one nine, five to seven five zero one six. That's the number to call in. Please do, and you know, let's see what happens. But b Pete, before we get to the callers. We already got one caller. Before we get to that line, though, I just want to check in with you and give you a chance to say something and hopefully your connection stays with us because we're having troubles with communication. I had troubles with Larry the other night. The only podcast I attempted to do this week to try and you know, explain the foreign policy that's happening and the transactions that are occurring in three major spots on the globe that seem to make no sense to anybody else. Of course, if you listen to that podcast, you'll know that we made sense of it. But then again, Larry Hancock does what advises. Everybody who goes to Congress to testify doesn't usually show up himself. You know, Stu Wexler testified yesterday or yeah it was, yeah yesterday. Stu Wexler testified yesterday. You know, I know Stu B. Pete, and you know that you should know Stu somewhat from the show because he was a co author of Larry's and has done extensive work on many, many murder cases in American history.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he testified to the Oversight Committee. And then I watched this disgrace today. And by the way, it's not disgraceful just because Gymnasium Jordan is the freaking head of the committee. I mean he's a jackass. But find me somebody on that committee who isn't a jackass, please, Because both sides trying to score political points and not caring about what the actual thing is about is all you get anymore. So rage bait, enjoy it, just fine, have fun. If it's all about Trump, you know what, Let me out of this. I don't want to talk about politics anymore. I've had it. But anyway, BP, before we get to the callers, three one nine, five two seven five zero one six, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Not a lot.
Speaker 5: I'm halfway between trying to have a chest cold and not having one, so all the stuff training out of my snass.
Speaker 6: Are driving me nuts. And I got a cough now.
Speaker 5: But other than that, I'm sitting here waiting for the great ice storm of twenty six to start.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah today, Oh yeah, that's coming. That's coming out. That's coming, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, it's coming. Hey what do you do about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I haven't frozen to death this week, but you know, there's always next week, you know, And look, if that happens, it ain't a conspiracy. It's just it sucks.
Speaker 5: And yesterday it was absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 6: It was in this about sixty five degrees.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of crap done outside, and within twenty four hours we're going to have about a quarter inch of ice over everything for the next two days be in the twenties.
Speaker 6: So go figure.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we now have b. Pete's weather report, we have my mood gauge. And now let's begin with callers, because I think I see Danny from California and I'm wondering what he has to do say because you know what, the jack assery that I was watching earlier today with this Jack Smith hearing featured like four representatives from California right for the general woman from California, the general men from California. Like that was the opening barrage of Asinine, along with Raskin okay and Jordan turning around and not wanting to follow rules and who gives a crap and it's hilarious. He literally had to run back to his The two guys start arguing over can can the chairman please instruct the representative to you know, like let the guy answer a question, because that's what you've always done during these hearings. And Jordan's not even at his post. He had to run back to his microe. I mean just a joke. All of this is a joke at this point. And you know, anyway, let's hear what Danny's got to say. Maybe he's got something else on his mind. Anyway, So Danny, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing fine. I saw some video clips of Philip jack Smith here and I didn't I didn't see that with Jim Jordan running off. I'm getting a feedback from you just to let.
Speaker 4: You know I'm sorry about that. Yeah, I don't know what's going on. Look, there's a communication issue and we need to straighten it out. The thing that hooks me and be peat up and lets him hear you, guys and everything. We got to come up with a way to fix that. But somehow, if you are kind of loud, it bounces back to you. I don't mean for that to happen. And if and if I mute myself, then b Pete won't hear you, which is a weird thing that I don't understand in the loop either. So yeah, I think, sorry about it. See if you can proceed like pull your ear away from the O or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure it's actually stopped it seems like it happens in the beginning. Maybe you're making an adjustment or just I don't know. I try so this ice storm I looked at up since I've heard I want to talk about politics or current current events because it's kind of been a crazy couple of days. But this ice storm, I'm seeing it's coming all the way looks like it's into New Mexico, all the way up to the Ta Main. I mean, it looks like are you are you going to be affected by it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: See, that's that's the thing. Me and b Peter are both like supposed to get smashed sort of by this thing as it swings down into the south where it normally wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Go right, but it's got coming.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I lived out here in California in my life. I don't even know what an ice storm is. I've never experienced I've experienced snow, and I experienced rain. And the ice storm. What how's that different than a regular storm.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a couple of things that happened, and you know one of them is you didn't mention Hale.
Speaker 1: I have I have experienced Tale. I have experienced Tale and I and I experienced Tale I was in Colorado and I guess there was a hell warning and I drove out there and my guest Stayless says, get your car in the garage, now to go. Okay, I didn't know that. I guess it was talking about some serious hill that was gonna be some serious damage for the car. Possibly.
Speaker 6: Well, I have experienced.
Speaker 1: Tale, but not not not to the degree some places have. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I've seen you know, nickel size hail beat people down to the ground, you know before. And it's funny, believe sometimes, you know, when people talk about the scariest one they ever saw, at least in my lifetime, they always talk about stuff that's like ice balls the size of golf balls falling from the sky, which is part of what happens during an ice storm, except that during the ice storm, it's more like rain, but it's sharp and it doesn't actually cut you, but it kind of hits you hard, and then as it hits the ground, because of the ground temperature, you usually wind up with sheets of ice that sort of form out of the rain like instantly, which is another portion of it. So it's sort of like a cross between hail and that phenomena I just mentioned and this is how I've experienced what they've called ice storms before. Now this doesn't bother you. If you're in the Northeastern you're already under a couple of feet of snow. Like in nineteen seventy eight, the snow was higher than most children, right, Like literally the children that were in the grade school I was in, right, you're k through eight kids. We were walking through canyons that were dug out onto sidewalks to go to school. On both sides, there were things that were, you know, about as tall as adults on each side of us, right, And then an ice storm came on top of that blizzard, and that ice storm was sort of like, well, it's kind of good that we have, you know, four feet of snow, because who needs that to hit us? It almost offered us protection, well, like especially when the wind blew, it would go sideways and you know, it would be caught on the snow banks. But when you have nothing out there to stop it, like when it happens here in the South. This is why people freak out when snow even drops in the South. I couldn't believe it when I first moved down here, Like when I first moved to North Carolina. Actually, I was in disbelief at the fact that like a quarter inch of snow dropped in Atlanta and everything on the highway stopped. I mean literally. They called it the snow apocalypse. People were abandoning their cars on the side of the road because they couldn't drive in it. They had no idea what to do, and they were just banging into the side of the road and leaving their cars. Aren't a major highways in Atlanta. Look it up. It's it's one of the weirdest. It happened in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: How thick, how thick or twenty.
Speaker 4: Fifteen one or the other. It wasn't even that thick. It was only like we got like a quarter inch of snow in most parts of like that area of the south, and then it went down to Georgia, and as soon as it came to Georgia, they might have gotten a half inch, like not even an inch of snow, right, and it just.
Speaker 1: Slot is that area flat or is that hills?
Speaker 4: Well Atlanta, Atlanta's kind of flat. Yeah, But Georgia has one of the one of the actually one of the oldest mountain ranges known to exist on the Earth is in Georgia. So there's mountains in Georgia. There's everything in Georgia, you know, like as far as topography goes, You've got you know, some valleys, you've got some mountains, you've got some sea level stuff, you've got some coastline. Okay, so Georgia has a good mix of stuff. But these people had not seen snow in so long that they could not function in it. Like they literally abandoned their cars and walked away. Yeah, it was like either twenty fourteen or twenty fifteen, and I'm sitting there in disbelief, like are you kidding me? Like, you know, we get like this in Jersey after a foot and a half, you know, where it's like, all right, screw, we're not going outside. But it's got to be big enough that you know, it's up to at least your knees, you know, before people go, Okay, listen, the snow drips are going to be rough, you know that kind of thing. And maybe maybe we shouldn't bring out the cars because they're gonna get buried if the wind blows the wrong way. So you don't. But but these people were out of it after like I said, less than an inch of snow. I couldn't believe it. And part of the thing was that that an ice storm came in along with didn't really add, you know, to to the count on the ground. But because that ice hit and turned into icy roads, these people could not drive at all. They couldn't do it. And it was wild, did it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well so anyway, yeah, I yeah, I've driven in snow quite a bit because it was all the snow driving I've been has been with an eighteen willer with the tractor trailer, you know, chaining because we have the because I we we're locate with the Sierra Nevada Mountains, which I mean, I mean the summit it's like seventy five hundred feet above elevation, so you know, when we get a good storm in there, if I have to go over the hill into Nevada, you know, we'd start chaining. Depending how well the snow will be, you know, thirty five hundred and four thousand feet elevations. Sometimes it dropped down to fifteen two thousand. I mean, I I mean I experienced ice, but generally I had chains on and if it's really bad, you just can't drive on it. I mean I've been, you know, in Nevada they had black ice and that's a whole different story. So is this like freezing rain that you're going to get, because they kind of have an understand what that is where it rains and then it freezes on the ground. Is that what you're dealing with.
Speaker 4: Well, that's part of the process. Yeah, that's part of it, right, it's a mixture of that. Go ahead and Bepede explain it a little more, because that's the best I can explain it.
Speaker 5: What we're dealing with is being right on the line where we're going to have cold temperatures on the ground.
Speaker 6: The air of loft will be warm. So it starts.
Speaker 5: Raining, it comes down and freezes on the ground, which you don't want if it comes down as sleep, No, it comes.
Speaker 6: Down as ice pellets.
Speaker 5: It already hits the ground frozen, so it's not building up on tree limbs. And that's our biggest problem here. You get a little bit of wind after you know, during freezing rain, you have this ice build up quarter of an inch on limbs, they come down, take out the power lines. You have massive power outages for a couple of days. So the mountainous area northern Georgia is really going to catch out when it comes to the ice. They're predicted up to it maybe even an inch in places. And there's pocket so that running right up the Appalachian slong the east coast, So a lot of people from say the Raleigh area inward are going to get ice and snow. We're going to get hopefully sleep and not a lot of freeze of grain.
Speaker 4: Right. And when when you got those pellets pounce, Yeah, when you got those pellets that you literally watch them bounce off of the ground. That's that's the fun part of it, you know. But those things will sting if you're out there, like you don't want to get hit by it, especially if it'll go through times where they're like telling you, okay, there's there's a bit of hail, but all of a sudden, the hail can sort of enlarge and then you end up with, you know, stuff that goes from being like like airsoft pellet size to like a quarter except you know, a spherical quarter size, okay, and you get hit with that, you notice the differ, Prince, And these are the things that start denting your cars, by the way, because they're big, you know, and if the ground temperature is just right, sometimes they'll hit the ground. They'll roll around a little, but sometimes they'll hit the ground melts and then as night falls, you got nothing but ice, you know, because the temperature drops and it's left all these pellets there.
Speaker 6: To melt it though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, there's there's a pocket that's going to be coming up along Alabama Georgia line on up through the Carolinas, and there are pockets where you actually have a thunderstorm coming through in the middle of a snowstorm, so they call it thunder snow or thunder ice where you have actual thunder and lightning.
Speaker 6: The only other place I've seen this is over in Europe in the winter over there. So it's going to get exciting for a few people.
Speaker 4: Get right where I am in the middle of Georgia is going to be one of those places. I might be in a blackout tomorrow, you know, or the next day. I forget. Is it Saturday or Sunday where it's gonna hit, Because that's the thing that sucks, is when stuff.
Speaker 6: Likes to hit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll hit you earlier, Earlier Saturday is supposed to be late Saturday, when it starts moving in here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so tomorrow, sometime tomorrow, I could be sitting here in the dark and freezing, because that's what that's what happens. The power line suck and George, I don't know what I mean. You know, they're clearly something that we're added afterwards. Nobody thought them out very well in Georgie. Okay, so you end up with power outages. It just happens. So that could be a possibility for me. And here's the fact, I don't have the money to go to a hotel or anything, which is what I would do to keep us all safe is go to someplace that's better, you know, that has a better power grid access than I do. That's what I would do, but but I can't. And besides that, even if I could, I'd probably have to send you know, Frankie and Kim and somebody would have to help me out of the house on ice. So you know, I'm barely mobile, to be honest with you, So you know whatever, I don't know what to do at this point.
Speaker 1: But what's the low temperature going to be chuck in Georgia and what's the load going to be in North Carolina?
Speaker 4: Well, see that's the weird thing, because what he was talking about, with this warm air coming in, it's gonna ben It's gonna fluctuate in weird ways, and depending on when the water drops, it's gonna create different conditions. That's the problem. It's not all about. It's just that if I'm in the dark, though, I can't run a heater because I got no gas or anything in this house. It's everything's electric. So guess what. Okay, I'll have a blanket around me. That'll be it, you know. And it gets this past this past week, I've had it twenty five degrees in here, which is why I jacked up my electric bill and I had to go to a friend asking the house. No, it was twenty five degrees in the house without the heat on.
Speaker 1: Oh geez.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it saw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's supposed to get down to low twenties and high teens when this thing's moving through. So when it starts out tomorrow and high it might be. We might start out at forty degrees and by the time dark hits and the storm comes through, is dropping down to the twenties high teens overnight on Sunday night in the Monday, so everything that starts to thaw out during the sunlight in the daytime, refreezes at night. So we're gonna be dealing with the ice probably too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 4: And then because of the weird like he said, this stuff that's coming across from Alabama into Georgia, if it meets in the middle here, yeah, I'm gonna have that thunder ice and all that on stuff. And just this week I left okay, I left a pot of just you know, spaghetti sauce on the stove right because I'm freezing and I'm trying to just you know, cook something. And here's the thing. I go out, I forgot about it. Oh crap. Next next morning I go out there, it's frozen solid in the pan. So I whether I threw it, whether I threw it in the fridge or not, it didn't matter, right, Yeah, So you know, what are you gonna do? So we had to put on these little heaters in our individual bedrooms just to not you know, freeze over on the overnight. And those things are ridiculous energy eaters, you know, if You've got to leave them all night long. And I mean I'm only sleeping an hour at a time. So It's not like I'm sleeping comfortably or anything. But you know, so I'm up and I'm down, and I'm practically like shivering to go to the bathroom because again, was the temperature and the rest of the house enough to freeze the sauce in the pan? So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna complain. Our motherboard went out in our high back and it's it's a newer system. It's I replaced it about five years ago. And uh so we had until we got somebody, you know, the technician come out that night. I went to my daughter's and got a little heaters, you know, I got I got a bedroom pretty toasty, you know. But I'm I'm not, I'm my problems are small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, if you take a look at the difference, Yeah, the difference in your electric bill is probably you know, from whatever days you had to do that, It is probably rough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was only a day. It was only a day. It was only a day. And you know, but I'm talking about here, I am whining the downstairs in sixty degrees. You know, It's like I gotta be thankful that, you know, I just put it, you know, some socks on. We have a little little heat. But it was just one day we got they actually got to run and he said that it was gonna it's the motherboard was going out. He goes, it could it could last a couple of hours, it last six months, but it's gonna go out. But they came today. I took a nap and I slept through. The technician came in and put a new motherboard.
Speaker 4: So nice.
Speaker 1: So so we're good to go. I just comfort for the missus.
Speaker 4: Hey listen, I totally understand. And you know, I also got the little dogs and everything else. And it's so funny because they are not designed for this.
Speaker 1: So you know, I know, little little little weenie dogs. No, they're they're you know, they get cold.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I laid down right on the bed and I've got you know, four weedie dogs.
Speaker 1: Like they're smart enough to me what you watch puppies, they all that's why they all sleep together because they can't regulate there their heat, you know as an adult dot. So that's why they're all cuddle up in a pile to stay right.
Speaker 4: So but I'm part of the pile, you see, just because this weird thing. I can't even get take my blanket off because they have rolled themselves in the edges of my blanket and tucked up against my body, which you know, I'm barely mobile as it is, and now I got weedy dogs on my blanket, so you know what am I supposed to do? And I can't sleep anyway, so I'm literally sleeping an hour at a time. I mean, it's just it's a mess anyway.
Speaker 1: Is that because of the pain or still uncomfortable shot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course I've gotten no help. This is uh. I don't even want to go into it. I have an appointment that I'm waiting to go back again. But I tried to go to an MRI place. They couldn't fit me in the machine because they had this very antiquated setup. And there's one in town. Yeah, there's one in town that's an open MRI and all that, but they're not part of They're not working with my lawyer. So I'm yelling at the lawyer on the phone. I shouldn't even probably talk about this, but I'm yelling at the lawyer on the phone, like, look, yeah, you can make a business arrangement. I'm not stupid, Go do it, or send somebody in your office to do it. Make an arrangement with these people instead of these other people in my town. Okay, I'm sure they'll take you know, payments and exchanges and you guys can swap clients that way. Use your head. This is what I'm telling a lawyer.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't do that because if they're injury accident, they're usually set up to get your care right away because they can get the whole whole process moving because they don't get paid unless they get your results.
Speaker 4: Well, that was my complaint is you know, you guys want thirty forty percent of whatever it is you're gonna get how you're going to earn it if you're doing nothing, okay, and that way, you know, if if I shoot myself in the head in the meantime because I can't take this anymore, you're gonna get nothing. So you know, do something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't mean to talk that way, but for God's sake, you know, it's just anyway, Like I said, I shouldn't even be talking about this, but it's just it's so frustrating, it's so frustrating with just dealing with stupidity, is just getting getting to me. I can't. I can't take it anymore. I really literally can't take it anymore. So anyhow, sorry, I totally derailed you. You still want to talk about the weather.
Speaker 1: Well, I decided I just wanted to change it up because it's doing. But I saw that, hey on Facebook, you put I didn't get a chance to watch it. You put a YouTube on the I guess there's some hearings. I mean, I'm so busy working on the the Martin Luther King, Oh yeah, especially the Fascination.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, Stu Wexler, who has been a guest on this show several times. I talked to him about a couple of books that he wrote with Larry Hancock and a couple of books he wrote by himself. Stu's a very smart guy. I appreciate him. He's like two years younger than me, I think. But he was generally a school teacher and then I don't know, had issues over COVID in school and whatever and ended up losing his job. But anyway, he now does other work and I don't know all that detail, but he has been involved with, you know, like a lot of the unsolid civil rights murders and things like that that have occurred and the FBI's abuses of people and stuff like that over the years through the MLK assassination as a lens obviously, but he was you know, given the opportunity to testify before the Lunar Committee, which you know, again Larry Hancock has been involved in three of the different sets of hearings now that have gone through that Oversight committe about declassification, which is he's involved with the UAP thing or UFO. He's been involved with the JFK stuff, and he is also involved with the MLK stuff in that He's advised people that are speaking there on all three occasions. Right now they turn it into you know, political circus and whatnot. People are whether you know, things are getting done. Everybody's got to sit there and praise Trump, you know while they're doing it this and that because of the executive order. But Stu points out, listen, it's great that this and that was released, but we still don't have the HSCA information on MLK, not a huge chunk of it, and that would show us what the FBI was doing in their campaign against the man. And there's a way to release this stuff without smearing them and just pointing out the abuses you know that Jaegar Hoover was indulging in at the time, and this would be extremely relevant to everybody that is interested in the government overreaching on you. Now, a lot of people think that's a liberal point of view, but it's really not if you think about it. Because even your pro trumpies are bitching and moaning about the overreach of the FBI. You got to do something about it. And until you look at an extensive historical record that nobody can claim as part of an ongoing investigation, Okay, you know, what are you supposed to say? You don't even have a good look at the mechanisms that are being utilized here, like cointelpro is a fancy catchword, that's nice and all, and they turned it against other people once MLK and others were dead. And by the way, there's still maybe an RFK hearing here, but who knows, you know. And I've got criticisms and praise for this representative Luna and the other members of the committee, but nonetheless, you know, everybody's got to play nice and try and get this stuff out. And I thought it would be good for everybody to watch Stu Wexler testify because he's he's, you know, a smart guy, and he's very measured and I appreciate his insights. So that's why I posted that. And also Larry wanted people to see it because he was talking to me. I don't know if he caught the one podcast that I did put out this week, but he was talking to me about it a little bit, and you know, okay, well, the thing is, that's when we were talking about Stu Wexler will be testifying tomorrow. If you would have you know, caught it when I put it out, it was I was putting it out about twelve hours before he did so that people could watch it live if they wanted to, because that's the other problem. You know, they most times they preserve these hearings, but sometimes not, and you know, you could have caught it on YouTube or CNN. I think I gave out the YouTube link because everybody uses YouTube.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw it. I didn't. I didn't. I didn't watch it. I just didn't have time, but I saw it quick post. I said, well, I'll check it out later.
Speaker 4: So well, on that page is still a link to the to the YouTube, and if you know, if somebody wants to, they could easily click on the link to go straight to the YouTube where it is preserved as a video up there on the channel designed for the Oversight Committee. So you know, it is what it is. I'm just putting out there. There's also the niece of Martin Luther King Junior, who is you know, really kind of like the Republican kind of faction in the King family, and so she was there. And then there's this other guy. I have no idea what his deal was, but he was a CLU guy. So it was like, Okay, here's your Republican, here's your liberal, and now here's the scholar who studied the case. And the scholar they picked is exactly the guy I would have picked, which is Stu Wexler. The only other edition I would have had is I would have asked Larry Hancock to show up, but he don't want to travel, because the two of them would have point could have pointed out, or specifically a whole bunch of things that these people have no idea what it is that they're passing on releasing or what it is that would be dangerous to release because they don't know this historical context. Larry and Stu spent you know, a couple decades studying what was missing from the record, so they know, you know, it's just like, I'm not like one hundred percent on board with Morley and his whole agenda, but he has enough knowledge about a whole lot of stuff that we know is still missing from the JFK record that should be there. So you know, you didn't hear me speak too much against him during the time he was doing all this stuff, and he's still exploiting it. He's coming out with Russian translations now and everything else from the document from a few months ago and all that, and I plan to address that in two weeks when I have Larry Beckham. We're going to talk about his articles he's been writing about Oswald and the update on his book. So you know, again, it's just this is historical revision that is necessary. And on the king assassination, even though the committee seemed to, you know, say, listen, this has already been decided criminally and you know, the right person was punished and so on and so forth, which, by the way, I object to because I don't know that for certain, you know, I don't know that James Ray was actually the guilty party.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's a strange. He is a strange. The whole how he managed to he can get out of it really baffled me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that baffles me as well. This guy got out of the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got out of the country city had help or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he claimed that. But the weirdest thing about this is, well, James or Al Ray was a career criminal that wasn't super bright, and yet he pulled off like James Bond level escaping the country right after this assassination, which is like, yeah, I mean, you know, there's lots of people that try and like build Lee Harvey Oswald into super spy. He wasn't. But James Array really did have some kind of support there because he had fake passports, he had the funds, and he went to you know, like England just you know, he had to be returned to the United States. The guy got out, I mean, if he had half a brain, he would have went somewhere else after that that had no extradition. But of course he was a stupid, criminate h And the thing is, you know, for somebody to drop off that package of stuff right there in the doorway on the street where King is murdered. It's almost like hello, police, come look in this blanket, you know. And it also includes a radio allegedly marked with James Elray's prison number in it, you know, like, why would you leave that on the street, And yet you pulled off this escape, got out of there despite roadblocks, everybody looking for you, you know, and uh, please, you know, not to mention the other weird stuff with the witnesses and and uh what was it, Charles, Oh my god, was the Stevens who's drunk out of his mind had to be helped up to bed. And yet he's a reliable witness, but his wife wasn't, you know, weird stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not aware that I'm not aware of that witness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they're supposedly in the same boarding house that's across the street from the Lorraine Motel. Okay, and yeah, they they take there's this husband and wife. But the husband is dropped off by a cab driver and this is like, you know, attested to by a bunch of witnesses that he was so drunk the guy could hardly walk. Cab driver had to get out help him to his boarding house room to drop him off a couple hours later, though he's sober enough to understand that he saw James R. O'raay do this. That the third thing, his wife, who didn't concur with that, who was sober and awake, ends up in a mental ward. You know, there's a lot to that story that is just way out of whack, and not the least of which is an idiot criminal who was constantly getting himself busted trying to do simple burglaries pulls off, you know, an amazing shot okay from a window that doesn't even quite line up correctly pulls that off. So he shoots with the power of an assassin. And nobody even got to test that game Master rifle because Judge Joe Brown tried to do that and they knocked him off the bench. But that rifle and then he drops like everything including his prison radio to rifle all of it on the street and takes off in a Mustang and disappears out of town when everybody's looking for the white man that just shot Martin Luther King Junior. Okay, how the hell does anybody get out of town like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: There's other stuff about the timing of his movements and all that. And if you listen to I think her name was Grace. I God, I can't remember her name now, but Mark Lane wound up having to get her out of the mental institution a couple of years later. Like, it was a whole weird thing. And I'm not even saying that's the most reliable part of it. I'm just saying there's lots of monkey wrenches in this narrative. And then he makes a plea that he immediately tries to reverse. He gets convicted on it anyway, and you know, he goes to try and get a retrial and the guy who's you know, got the retrial on his desk drops dead, you know, just magically. I mean, there is no end to the weirdness of this all. And the fact is there was at that time, there were people going around and some of them were con artists, but some of them were real guys trying to raise money among the like let's call them the John Birch Society type underground people. They literally collected donations from people to put toward kill contracts on you know, various uppity individuals, and of course Martin Luther King Junior was a well known one by nineteen sixty eight, so various people collected money. As matter of fact, that guy that you know, some people think was in Daley Plaza, you know who died in a house fire in Georgia, that you know, Robert Groden misidentifies with the white hair and all that in Daley Plaza, that guy was a con artist going around collecting money to try and get King assassinated. You know, the same guy who makes the confession about well, you don't worry, it's in the world, We're going to shoot Kennedy from an office building. He tells that to the informant Somerset there in Florida. Well, this guy was running around trying to convince people to give him money to get King killed. There's a whole thing to really yeah, yeah, I mean it's it's wild. Like if you want to talk about like truly an American bread like you know, right wing underground assassination, Doctor King might have been one of those depends if somebody I.
Speaker 1: Would doubt it, I wouldn't doubt it. I mean there, you know, his cause was causing a stir.
Speaker 4: You know, and then when he needs to pay for his high priced lawyer. He tried to collect part of the uh you know, part of the contract, which again stupid criminal and this is how he gets his brother in Wold by the way, you know, because it looks I'll put it to you this way. If I was to assassinate somebody on contract, I would be nowhere near and nor would anybody you could identify with me be anywhere near collecting that money. Okay, it would get collected, it would eventually make its way to me. It would be a little light by the time it got to me because you got to pay people. But you get that done by courier. You don't get that done. This is what a bagman is for. Okay, but I'm not a smokes man. Yeah, well, but fifty grand you can wait in nineteen sixty eight, you know what I mean. You know, that's like spokes That's like right now, if somebody gave me a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars contract on somebody, First of all, they're dead, But second, I'm not collecting it. I will not even be in the state where the contract is out. I'll just make it happen, and that's how it gets done. But an idiot shows up, you know, I mean, unless you're unless you're you know, really stupid, low life, tough guy, and you think you can just walk up on somebody and pop him, you know once in ahead and walk away. You know, Either that or you're you're a serial killer like Roy to Mayo. Who you know? Really the mob just found a serial killer and weaponized him. He wasn't you know, oh the hit man. Wasn't it a hit? This guy would have been a serial killer anyway, roy to Mayo. If you don't know who that is, look up North Jersey and New York. Uh history. Well, he's a mob guy and the Gambinos utilized him until they stuffed him in a trunk. He's actually the guy who like all the legends you hear about people cutting up bodies and dropping him into different dumpsters. That's all from Roy to Mayo. That's all his matter of fact, they make a weird claim about this iceman. You've heard of the iceman Richard Koklinsky, maybe Danny.
Speaker 1: Oh the names, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh, well, he's dead now, but some years ago he was like one of the most famous, Like, oh, this guy had more than likely killed one hundred people, and he killed people with cyanide and this and that and blah blah blah. He was like a big time thing for a little while. Excuse me, but he made claims He killed a few people, but he made claims about killing some. He took credit for stuff that he didn't do, and to my mind, he probably killed a handful of people. True. But he was a guy who got caught pretty quickly. And the reason why he got caught is because he forgot to thaw out the body before he dumped it. This is why he got named the iceman. So a coroner goes to cut open a body and yeah, the outside it look like in a microwave where the you know, the middle of the burrito's still frozen. You got to give things time to thaw out. Stupid and but but he was doing that so that somebody could disappear like this year, and then two years later he dropped off the body that was frozen, so it wouldn't be you know, decayed, and it would get discovered and they'd be like, oh, he must have died this week. And yeah, that might have worked had he not you know, gotten caught because they opened up a body of the corner did and was like it's still partially frozen inside because the guy didn't do it right. But anyway, and he claims to have worked with roy to Mayo, but roy to Mayo wouldn't have put up roy to Mayo would have gotten rid of this guy after one hit, because that was the other thing he did. He would hire an extra hitman to do stuff and then he'd kill that guy to take away the connection and then he wouldn't have to split the contract because again, he was a serial killer. He just he enjoyed killing roy to Mayo. Legendary. But anyway, I just always find it funny when you know, like these these like you know, we're going to tell you about the Mafia documentaries, tried to describe this guy. It's like, this was a freaking maniac, dude, this this was This isn't like some guy who was trying to work with Omerta. This was this was a maniac for real.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know who's the who was it? Massy? Was it her mass may Be from Mafia books? Who was Massy? I remember I heard him on an interview with Larry King and he was talking about some of the some of them goes, you know, not all were insane, but he goes, there's a few that were kind of like in the Good Fellows the oh, the Joe Pesci character just off his rocker.
Speaker 4: Well, the guy that see now, the guy that the Joe Pesci character is based on, was one of those guys who was a maniac.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he said, and he goes, there's really there's real guys that is that awful. Heye, chuck, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to get running here, Okay, but uh, this is a great topic, and I appreciate just share all this great knowledge. I really enjoy it. And uh, if I get some I got a task here. If I get it done, maybe and jump back on. But I really appreciate you. Good night, and I hope you stay warm.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. I'm trying. But I'm telling you, you know you're you're listening to the dying part of my podcast. This has to be reinvented because we're having so many troubles. I I gotta I gotta figure out a way to keep myself and this thing going. And it's got to be done in the next couple of months because I'm losing my mind over here. But we're gonna, we're gonna try and figure it out, you know. Thankfully, I still got a few of you guys with me, and maybe we'll re emerge and really shake people up again, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got my son. I'm going to see my son this week and he's dig into tech. I'll share sometime what he's been doing, but I'll give him a chat about that podcast because he was kind of talking about it. He knows a lot about tech and perduct. He's he's a he's a project manager for streaming, so i'll see what it. Can talk to him if if he's got any ideas about you know, get it, what's the best system and all that stuff and affordabilding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I'll do a little homework for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah see, I know what the best systems are, but they're not affordable based on where I'm at, unless I have some you know, decent investment to start with. Like if I can pay for a year's worth of this and a year's worth of that, then I can at least try to attack it to get that money back. You know what I mean, And but but I don't. I don't have the startup cash. I don't have four hundred dollars to lay on anything. I'm barely keeping the lights on food in here, you know. So you know I can't afford to if I could spend four hundred dollars or five hundred dollars, bang, I know what to do. But I need the cheap alternative, and I know it's available. It's just a matter of finding it, you know. So if he understands that, well, know what is the low rent section of this, that would be great.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can, let me see if I can help figure it out. I'll give him Sometimes I bounce ideas and he's you know, he's somebody who I just taught him how to do mechanics, and every time he couldn't do it because he got as an adult, he just was his good dad. It wasn't paying attention. So now I can hire somebody. So yeah, okay, well I'll let you go and I'll do you a little bit of homework this weekend for you. Maybe I can figure out how to help you out.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'd appreciate that, man, and thank you so much for calling in so you know again, that's Dandy from California. I love that guy. He's he's been helpful over time, and he's stuck with us, and I appreciate you. But I mean, I'm telling you, watching the numbers die on this podcast is killing me. And they were dying before my production went down, you know, because I'm doing less lately, I know that, but I'm still doing my best to always present you with something of quality when I do it. At least, you know, not everybody has Larry Hancock every two weeks. I do. I'm grateful for it. But even if I got to drag myself to the microphone to sit and talk with Larry, I will because you get some of the most intelligent intelligence possible from Larry. Anyways, the guy's name, by the way, from Goodfellas, I forgot to mention to Danny is what was his name, Tommy de Simone. I think in the movie was Tommy. I forget what the hell his name was in that movie. I'd spent a long time since I watched Goodfellas, But Tommy d Simone was the real guy, and the guy would literally get a new gun walk out on the street and shoot a random person. This isn't somebody trying to keep their head down, be quiet. No, this was just a nut. And yeah, the mob will weaponize guys like this, and when it comes time to get rid of him, guess what they get rid of them, you know. So it's a believable scenario that the Gambinos decided they had enough and decided to pop him in the back of the head. And when they told him they were going to make him, he wasn't even a made guy, decimon various of his family members were and that's why there was never a problem. And allegedly John Gott he was involved in that, but I don't know. I don't know. That's a weird, twisted situation. But the Gambinos had had enough of him because he took out a couple other people for not a good enough reason and without permission, so he had to go anyway. Me, Pete, I didn't mean to get into mob stories. But we're, you know, almost an hour into our normal time at ten pm, we're going to have the Age of Transitions on. I have no idea what Aaron's talking about this week. Last week I did that ground zero radio show which I don't think I've added it to the livery stream mix, and I'm not going to put it out as a podcast because they have it behind a paywall ground zero Radio. But I will put it out so that if you do listen to the twenty four to seven audio radio station over here, you will hear it. I thought it was interesting. I had callers trying to get on my nerves about the Jewish mafia. Of course, you know what about them, They actually run everything, and I'm like, no, guys, you are missing the point. I know they yeah, okay, okay, Israel runs the banks. I know who I'm talking to now, thank you. But that doesn't mean that they're all about organized crime. That's not to say that I don't think Israel is a criminal state. I do, but they're not running organized crime on the planet. You're misjudging it. It's just not the way it goes. They haven't existed long enough to build the networks. They've done a good job with the Macade, no mistake, and their military is top notch, but they're not running criminal enterprises on the planet. Unless you can say, look, if you want to consider banking a criminal enterprise, then I will concede that to you. But even so, not say that even the majority of the banks are run by Israel. I'm sorry, they're just not. Again, before there wasn't Israel. There were many banks dinging ding. What does he get, Johnny? Nothing? Okay, BPTE. Anything else on your mind this week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just some passing notes. Bassis for the Scorpions. Francis uh is it Francis Buckholts I think his name was, has passed away at seventy one.
Speaker 6: Now we're really getting up there.
Speaker 5: When we started seeing people that you know, was our age making music, and now they're slowly leaving us.
Speaker 6: It's a shame. I enjoyed their music. They were very good.
Speaker 4: Well, the Scorpions, yeah.
Speaker 6: Missus Buckholes.
Speaker 4: He was a bass player, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 5: With the Scorpions and then went on to Michael Shanker band. Doesn't say what he died of, but it's seventy one. I mean, it's anybody's guess.
Speaker 4: Seventy one. Yeah, it just could have been, you know, and yeah, I remember MSG. A lot of people forget the Michael Shanker group, right, And it was kind of funny because since I lived in the New York area, It was funny to see MSG playing at MSG because Madison Square Garden was like, you know, one of those I got to get to play there, you know what I mean, whether you were a comedian or a musician, that was a big deal to play Madison Square Garden. Of course, when I was an aspiring musician, that was one of my you know, yeah, I absolutely want to be on stage at MSG. But Michael Shanker group, they had a weird way of tying together the M, the S and the G. You could probably look up their logo online. I haven't seen it in many years. But no interesting bass player. The Scorpions always. You know what's weird about the Scorpions is to me they were like just the additive band, like they were good for background mostly, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Well, they were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was over in Germany when they were really going through there heyday, so we got to see more of them over there than I think he did here in the state. You know, until you can get you know, snag tickets to a show. But we saw a lot of them in Europe. They were they were influential over there, probably more so than over here.
Speaker 6: But the excellent, excellent band.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you know what, you know what partially screwed for the hair era. Yeah, no, for the hair era. And it was weird because they didn't have a pretty front man either who had a very unique sound. Klaus Mine had an unique sound, but it was kind of one trick, you know, but it was interesting, it was very even and nobody else sounded like him, so you know. But uh, the thing I think screwed them up well, and.
Speaker 6: Then they they had to added well if they had.
Speaker 5: To add and startup you know, their song Wins. The change was was pretty big when when the Berlin Wall came down. Yeah, so they were able to capitalize on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But previous to that, I mean, Rocky like a hurricane was what like a nineteen eighty three thing, right, so I mean they were actually ahead of the wave here from Europe as far as the hair bands go. You know, well, we were still you know, bringing up LA bands. These guys mixed in with them. And the thing that screwed up the Scorpions a little bit was they had an album cover. I don't know if they had one of the most controversial album covers in history. You know, Nirvana, you got a Baby penis on the front cover. But okay, but what was it? The album was called Virgin Killer. It might have been an EP. It was like this thing, yes, seventy six right, so but there was this like barbed wire like one of the covers that you probably it's probably expensive collector's item now, but one of the covers was pretty much considered you know, kiddie porn because there was this like naked female on the front cover and a piece of barbed wire that was, you know, conceptually kind of stuck like a in an uncomfortable place.
Speaker 5: Well, the original, the original album cover, it was a crack in glass that was strategically placed, and then it got changed.
Speaker 4: See now I saw the one, you know, in like eighty five, I saw it over here with the barbed wire, So I don't I maybe the one did exist with the with the glass, but it was still it was Virgin Killer was the name of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna put a link in the room to the Wikipedia page which has got the original image with the cracked glass. Okay, in the strategic location.
Speaker 4: Cool, but I know that barbed wire one existed too, uh, And then they had to change to a completely different album cover. But again, Nirvana, one of the largest you know albums in like rock history, never Mind has a naked baby boy on it, you know that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, so a fine line between art and kitty porn. Yeah, I don't know. I'm not defending any of it. Okay, I'm just saying, you.
Speaker 6: Know, I'm just looking to hear some notes.
Speaker 5: Wind of Change actually sold over fourteen billion copies as a single.
Speaker 4: Well, how good did rock You Like a Hurricane do? Because I thought that that was like their breakthrough thing Love at First Sting and all that.
Speaker 5: All Let's see reached number twenty five in the US Billboard Hot one hundred. Uh.
Speaker 4: It was a big thing on MTV. I know that. Yeah, you know, because I'll never forget the factor.
Speaker 5: Our hockey team back in two thousand and two was using Rocky Like a Hurricane for their song that they played during games at the PNC Arena.
Speaker 6: So there you go, And it was named.
Speaker 5: The eighteenth greatest rock song hard rock song of all Time by VH one.
Speaker 4: Oh, there you have it. But then again, it was a big hit on MTV, So of course VH one is you know, a subdivision of MTV, makes perfect sense. Oh, yeah, but Klaus mind was a big deal. I remember there were MTV concert what was the contest, you know, like you go, you can go on tour with the Scorpions, And I thought, oh my god, because these guys were legendary problems. And I knew that from having you know, toured early early with the Monsters of Metal tour, which was an offshoot of the Monsters.
Speaker 1: Of Rock to me know this.
Speaker 6: But hell, they started back in nineteen sixty five.
Speaker 4: See there you go. They were not a young band by the time they actually hit here. I don't know how big they were in Germany. You know, back then we weren't in such great contact with Germany, but they were not huge here. Like I think in my mind, I think it's like Rocky like a hurricane as what got him here? Yeah, and then they did what was it still Loving You and a couple other songs I think are on the same album. And then they actually released a double live album here at one point, you know, back in the days of double albums, remember those. Oh yeah, every and by the way, every white person I ever knew had a copy of Frampton Comes Alive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it's it's funny though that Michael Shanker he left.
Speaker 6: They were they had an opening band.
Speaker 5: See, they were opened up for British band UFO, right, and at the end this is seventy two, and towards the end of that tour, UFO gave an offer to Michael Shanker and he accepted their offer to play lead guitar. So when he left, that's what led to the breakup in seventy three of the Scorpions until they came, you know, reform later on.
Speaker 6: It's a weird.
Speaker 5: Story, but I never realized that they started way back in sixty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now you'd be amazed at some of these bands that people think like started when they became a hit, and some of them, you know, toiled for a long time. You know, the whole like if you don't make it by your twenty by the time you're twenty seven, thing was a general rule, but some people broke it. You know, Frampton did well in a band before, and then it was that Frampton comes a live album that was like I'm telling you, it was it was like you practically got issued one if you lived in a neighborhood with you know, more than ten white people.
Speaker 5: That was one of the few albums that I had both. I had a vinyl eight track and cassette.
Speaker 4: Oh you had all three versions of that thing?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I mean because you know when you go from eight track to supertitary in your car, you know it's much easier to carry cassettes than eight track tapes.
Speaker 4: I want you to show me the way. Oh man, listen, I'm gonna take a quick break here, but we are going to be live with this up until ten PM, and I will take any calls that come in at three one nine, five, two seven five zero one six. If not, I'm gonna sit here and talk to be Pete. And at least I'm in a slightly better mood, but I'm still in hell. So let's see what happens. And by all means if you if you feel like you have something extra despair, you might assist with my survival over the weekend if you drop it into the tip bucket. But uh, it is only because of two particular friends that I'm even able to sit up at this moment and be in a house with electricity. So you know I'm struggling. Just saying so, if you ever thought about helping them before and wanted to wait for a good time. I would be extremely thankful. If you go to the paypallink ato'chelli dot com, or you want to make another arrangement, do that too. Let me know. Get in touch with blind JFK researcher at gmail dot com, or click on the email link at o'chelli dot com, or find a link in the show notes to this podcast. Anyway, bpete myself and maybe you will be back in a moment if you dial three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six. As we continue at about thirteen minutes after nine pm Eastern here on the twenty third day of January twenty twenty six, the Friday Night Live call in show continues after this.
Speaker 2: Ohchilli dot com revelation.
Speaker 1: Through conversation.
Speaker 4: Shell conversation.
Speaker 2: For the effect this revelation through conversations you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs and nation building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 7: In Denial. Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical force. Wall Street Street No Dot, Wall Street, Windows, don com, no, don com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge.
Speaker 1: Wall Street Street.
Speaker 4: No Dot Go there now go there now.
Speaker 1: There, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 9: You know what uranium is, right, I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is, right, Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 6: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 9: You know what uranium is, right, I've been agree Nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: You know what uranium is, right.
Speaker 6: There's things called.
Speaker 9: Nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is, right, air things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear holocaust, Nuclear holo Holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com an.
Speaker 1: What's your name about?
Speaker 4: No, I'm described in sascot.
Speaker 10: Why don't get one? An?
Speaker 4: Don't keep it on the bloomber on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, so you not one?
Speaker 7: Mother and my smallest.
Speaker 3: Drunk in slas and three and speaks a lot when regulated a.
Speaker 1: Copy. No no, no, no.
Speaker 10: No by.
Speaker 3: S said that on the way up a month and.
Speaker 4: I sent twelve faming company summer Now get ready hey, Second and final segment of two Nights Live call in Show, which is airing live at about twenty minutes after nine pm Eastern on the twenty third day of January twenty twenty six. I am all that time during that break, By the way, I told Bpete, listen, I'm gonna go get up and try and pee. I have a drinker ready, And that's what took me all that time, that long long break. It was like a six minute break at least. I don't like taking them that long, but I put in enough stuff to make sure I could make it to and from the bathroom, and I barely made it back. Anyway, you can make it to this show. There's forty minutes left until Aaron goes live with the Age of Transitions at ten pm Eastern. At eleven pm Eastern, we'll have Uncle the broadcast. Those things will all be live tonight. And if I have not added the ground zero MP three to my stream on radio yet, I will add it to the twenty four to seven stream and make sure that you guys get to hear that from last Friday, which is why I canceled, or I actually didn't cancel. Aaron canceled his own show because I told him I would try to produce while I was talking to them, but kind of glad I didn't because I wound up taking phone calls and I didn't realize I'd be on there for two full hours and the topic was not to the jfk assassination. Thankfully. Anyways, we are live. We do have a caller, but first I want to go back over to be Pete real fast and see if he's got anything he wants to cover before we take a call from looks like Jimmy James.
Speaker 6: To quick sports notes.
Speaker 5: Right now, Ohio State is beating Michigan in NCAA basketball, and we have the conference championships this weekend. We got the Patriots versus the Broncos at three o'clock on CBS Sunday, and then we have the Rams versus the Seahawks on Fox at six point thirty.
Speaker 6: So that's what we'll be doing Sunday.
Speaker 4: Wow, wait a minute, So it's Rams, Seahawks and Patriots Who.
Speaker 6: Broncos Broncos Denver Broncos. The only team John always old team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the only team in that mix that I would want to root for at all might be the Seahawks.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the Seahawks over the Rams. I hope they go all the way, but I don't know. Being nice to see the Broncos do something. They've got a real good team this year.
Speaker 4: See now, I wasn't paying attention yet because I'm waiting for the Super Bowl thing to happen with Uncle, because we might do a bet again. But we still have an outstanding somebody didn't pay last year's Super Bowl bet from the Uncle Show. And it's a little pissy because look, it was a dollar apiece, you know what I mean, Like in other words, everybody, okay, if there was three people on each side, it was going to cost you three bucks. And the whole agreement was you got to each mail a dollar two each guy. Okay, So it cost you a dollar in a stamp, okay, and a dollar and one guy didn't but yeah, but okay, But but I agreed to it, and it so happened. Oddly, I was on the winning side last.
Speaker 6: Year because welched go ahead, and tell us who welched it was.
Speaker 4: It was this guy who calls himself Coolly, who like does demolition derby stuff and all this craziness in Ohio, and he was making all kinds of claims and he tried to make extra and everything. I had people trying to raise it. This is what I call a dirty dollar bet, which is you know, it's just it's some people used to call it a german a gentleman's bet, right, because it was just the point of the thing. We were not gonna do nothing with a dollar, even when I was a kid, really not really with a dollar, right, But if everybody just wanted to start betting with each other instead of people like, you know, losing their whole paycheck for a week or whatever, you just go, look, man, it's a buck, okay, and you pull back and forth, so it might end up costing it. If he got five guys on each side. You know, what are you gonna do. You're gonna have a five dollar bill. Somebody's got to make change, that's all, you know what I'm saying. It's not the end of the world. But this guy never paid. And it's crazy because I even had one guy send me all the money to distribute the people like distribute this on PayPal. I was like, okay, And the funny thing is the guy who did that, I'm not gonna name anybody, but he made a sign bet with somebody for ten more dollars. So I had to send eleven dollars to one person, and then everybody else got a dollar through pay pal.
Speaker 6: It was service chargers of more than that.
Speaker 4: Well. Look, but again, the point wasn't even to win money. It was just a matter of honor your bet, you know.
Speaker 6: But you gotta even if it's a buck. He got honorate. I mean, that's see. You know, give out the Weasel Award this year to the person that welches.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you what. If he doesn't pay it by this Super Bowl, I'm definitely gonna make a point of it on the Uncle show that like, hey, we never got.
Speaker 6: Paid for that one, publicly shame him.
Speaker 4: So so here's the coolie rule. If you don't pay it in thirty days, you now owe everybody triple. There you go, That's what I think will solve it. You know, every thirty days at triples. How about that? So one dollar becomes three dollars, becomes nine dollars, becomes twenty seven dollars. How about that?
Speaker 6: And then when a gun and pay put a lean on the guy's car, Hey.
Speaker 4: We can sit here joke about his total going up, you know what I mean from now on now? There was no agreement like that in place, So I you know, I bet honorably when I can, you know, And speaking of a guy who actually pays his debts too, Jimmy James is on the phone. Are you ready for that or did you want to talk more sports?
Speaker 6: No? Bring Jimmy on now.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is I want to root for the Seahawks, but I got to tell you, my gambling instinct is telling me go with the Rams, and I don't know why.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Seeing I thought the Rams.
Speaker 4: I see, I've looked. I've looked at nothing. No, I see, I've looked at nothing. I'm not a fan of any of these teams. The teams that I actually like in the NFL are all out. They're all out of contention here because I don't want to discuss the teams I like because you won't understand it. I like, I like the Raiders, I like the Jets. Okay, Jets is obviously my Mets. Jets losing streak problem that I just have mentally, so you know, what are you going to do? Which, by the way, I can't wait to see how they fail this year, the Mets, because we do have spring training stuff happening.
Speaker 6: Already right Weirdly, it starts in February.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I thought pictures already reported or something I read somewhere.
Speaker 6: They may have.
Speaker 1: They may have.
Speaker 5: Usually it starts around first February is when spring training kicks off, which is.
Speaker 4: Insane, but Okay, anyway, you know, what are you going to do in Florida falls in the ocean? All right, I guess they'll all have to train in Arizona. They'll I'll be training in Arizona. In Las Vegas.
Speaker 6: You know, I enjoyed that.
Speaker 5: Though going down for spring training is is, It's something to enjoy because you get to see these guys coming out, you know, cold from sitting over the winter and watching them and watching them do what they can to try to figure out, especially the guys that are in the farm teams. You know, major league roster you're not worried about, but just watching these guys play, trying to work their way up in the system.
Speaker 6: I've always enjoyed spring training.
Speaker 5: If anybody ever gets a chance to go, you off to it's worth taking a week and going see in the MIDI Florida War Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Mets used to do that in Port Saint Lucy. I don't know where they do it now, but they used to do it in Port Saint Lucy and they would have an A and B squad and it was amazing because your A squad was obviously, you know, mostly your major league roster for the most part right, and then the standouts from the B Squad, who were guys that were invited, you know, from throughout the farm system or walk Ons or I don't know what where they got happy these guys from. But occasionally they would pull a couple of guys from the B Squad and throw them and you know, they'd mix them a couple of times, they play them against each other. It was great. It was a lot of fun, I thought. But anyway, that's the Mets farm system and nothing else. This one about the Mets other than that. Good God, couldn't couldn't even beat the Yankees for me in a subway series in my lifetime. You have bastards anyhow, freaking Mets. You know what, that's one of my favorite things. You ever hear that sound clip from Family Guy that I had for a little bit. I don't think I have it anymore, But have you ever heard that one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where Stewie goes.
Speaker 5: Your problem is the problem is you you're pulling for the Mets, and they just never had the cash that the Yankees had to buy their roster.
Speaker 4: No, but even when they spent it, listen, even when they spent it, it didn't matter, because they always bought the right they would always buy the wrong guy. It was it was amazing, Like they paid the most money ever to a baseball player for Bobby Benia, right, he was the first one hundred million dollar baseball contract I ever heard of in the nineties, And it was like, Bobby Billa is going to be the center of our team. He's part of the killer beat. They got the wrong guy, Barry Bonds went to go play in San Francisco. That's the guy they needed to spend the money on. They only finished paid Bobby Bonill like two years ago for his deferred contract, okay, because he was like one hundred and twenty six million dollars and a guy came in and hit like twenty five home runs Like that is not I've never understood.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've never understood the cap.
Speaker 5: You know, if you're going to if you're going to cap people's salaries as a way to try to even things out, it still didn't stop the Yankees from throwing the money down and buying a pennant. I mean, I just I don't understand the cap. But with the money, you ought to be able to play the guy.
Speaker 4: Listen, the cap has slowed it down right, And being somebody who was involved with the Blue Jays, weren't you involved with the Blue Jays war oranization at a certain point? Yeah, okay, so you should understand.
Speaker 6: The Blue Jays coming out of Canada.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Blue Jays were never going to have the money to feel, you know, Derek Jeter and like four serious, like Hall of Fame home run hitters on one team. Blue Jays were never going to have that cash.
Speaker 5: But that's the point though, the Blue Jays, No, they'd never have the money. But during that era when they were pumping money into the Yankees left and right, we were able to get back to Backworld Series wins off those bastards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, and that was an amazing thing. But and so do I. This is this is how I became a met fan. I'm serious, because it was like, yeah, they had Reggie Jackson and that's all cool and everything, but they bought him, you know what I'm saying. And Thurman Munson was also killed and it was kind of like a downer, but also it was just the I hate the designated hitter. I really really really hate the designated hitter. Still, I know it everywhere now but you know, anyway, a good.
Speaker 5: Fan of the US and adds a nice twist.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Jimmy j I think Jimmy James might be a Tigers fan, which might be as bad as being a Mets fan, except the Tigers are an older team.
Speaker 5: That's the problem being a Toronto fan is we've got to play the Tigers, We've got to play the Yankees.
Speaker 6: It's it's well, we got Boston in there. I mean, it's a hell of a conference, yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: And ridiculous that you got to compete with the Yankees is an unfair advantage. It's just it's a ridiculous. And that's why I don't even mind that La won this year because they have a generational player on that team. That's like, of course, the team with Babe Ruth on it won the World Series. Duh. You know, like, but this is Babe Ruth. If they still let him pitch because he's a two way player, you know, right, tany.
Speaker 6: Right, but look what it is able to do this year.
Speaker 5: You could have him top Beachen and still have him go in as a pitcher later if you had to use him.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the nice universal thing about the DH.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but I still hate the DH because the fact that a pitcher doesn't have to face, doesn't have to stand in that batter's box. I mean, they don't throw it guys anymore either. You know, that's another thing. They just don't do it. You know, it's hell they don't, not really, not really no no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Even Gaylord Perry, you know, King of the Spitball, would drill you in your back if you tried to embarrass him. I mean, you know, that was a whole other situation. Said, not like it did. Come on, Nolan Ryan would lose one hundred and five mile an hour fastball at you, you know, and hit you. Once he was older, it was one hundred and one, but still hurt. I promise you that I was.
Speaker 6: That was after after surgery, Right.
Speaker 4: Right after the surgery, he went down to like one hundred hundred and one. He was dangerous like that when he was a rookie with the Mets, too, except he was too damn wild. He would accidentally hit people for real.
Speaker 5: Nolan Ryland, I'd have to say, is probably one of my top ten pitchers.
Speaker 4: I love the guy. His winning percentage is not great, but he was such a workhorse and had such a long career that that's why he's got I mean, who in the hell is going to beat a strikeout total? Nobody? Okay, three hundred wins over five thousand strikeouts?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Seven no hitters?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: I mean, who's going to pull that off? Who's gonna I mean, maybe Otani might be able to pull it off, but outside of like a phenom like him, yeah, good luck.
Speaker 5: If if Otani stays healthy, you're gonna see him break records.
Speaker 6: I mean, the guy is just phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're gonna see him break records both pitching him with a bat in his hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah. That's the thing is that this guy, if he stays healthy long enough and doesn't just retire, which you know he could probably do in a couple of years and still guarantee himself a slot in the Hall of Fame. But if he he's actually got me watching baseball again because that is just talent, man, you know. And again I wish the Mets would figure out how to buy a guy like that. You know, get your ask to Japan, get your ask the Japan Mets people, and go find the next Natana because I guarantee you he's over there. You know they haven't harvested everybody yet, go over there and get him, because there's another I guarantee there's another guy like that.
Speaker 6: Had a lot of Korean players here in the past few years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're no, they're not. They've been Yeah, they've been good a long time.
Speaker 1: All is huge in Korea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, it always has been. They're okay. But in Japan, because of the very very strict rules and everything on, these guys. The only people that survive in that system are disciplined. I mean, like you know who, like their home run King was for like generations, right, Sakahara, Oh guy hit over eight hundred home runs? Right, tiny guy, blast the ball, no problem. I mean, just perfect technique. And that's the funny thing you see with like it's it's hilarious. But I mean like you're never going to see another Pete Rose, You're never going to see another Babe Ruth. But maybe you are with Otani, but you won't see another little guy like this one hundred years probably. But I bet you you can get two guys to equal Otani. I bet you can get a designated hitter and a picture like Otani out of Japan and pay him half the money that Otani's getting and bring him to the Mets. Get on the job, people. Anyways, Jimmy James been waiting. I'm sorry my frustration of being a Mets fan. But then again, I don't know. Maybe Jimmy's still a I'm thinking he's a Tigers fan. I don't know. Let me check, Jimmy. I did wait, okay, I unmuted you. Sorry about that. I was having trouble with my button actually, and delayed you a moment there and tried to make sure I could get you on. I know you're on now, though, so please go ahead tell us about the Tigers or anything else on your mind. It's all you, man.
Speaker 3: Oh I had and now it's just but oh field drained.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man, what was your analysis about?
Speaker 3: If you look in the chat room, there's a picture. I want to find. Does that Harry guy you know?
Speaker 1: Or Harris?
Speaker 3: Harry Harris, what's his name? I want to know if he's got this picture.
Speaker 1: I dropped.
Speaker 3: The document the references in the chat room.
Speaker 4: Oh well, okay, I'll go. I'll go check that I'm not in the chat room right this second, BP. Do you see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a picture that supposedly had Oswald picketing in DC.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, let me see.
Speaker 3: The captain what's his name? Minion or some crap photo.
Speaker 1: Some Air Force.
Speaker 3: Captain took the picture.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 6: James Waller the Web what's his name?
Speaker 4: Oops? There we go. Sorry, Jimmy bounced back for a second.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: What was his name? B Pete?
Speaker 6: James W. Marlin?
Speaker 5: He was a captain who was from Web Air Force Base.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, okay, I have not gotten the picture to resolve yet because for some reason it's giving me problems.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I'm twenty five.
Speaker 5: Took a bunch of pictures while he was in DC, and he got a picture of a group of pickets out in front of the White House. And this was in September of sixty two, and said, while he was looking at the slides on his projector, he thought one of the guys was Lee Harvey Oswald. And it was a sign that said don't make Cuba our fifty first state.
Speaker 11: Well that is and under that document they got a document the FBI says they cannot say whether it is or it is not, which is interesting.
Speaker 3: They could rule it. Well, there's maybe we can't now sixty two years later.
Speaker 4: And you know what, Jimmy, this is an interesting point because there were several of these leads where you have Oswald pictured, you have statements accompanying pictures, you have alleged recorded phone calls, and there's no physical evidence of the recordings. There were people that were claiming to have, you know, reel to reels with Oswald's voice on them, and this stuff went back and forth for a long time. There's tons of this kind of stuff. By the way, so let's see under the date of January thirty, nineteen sixty four, the FBI Laboratory furnished and enlargement of the slide. Okay, well, I'm still looking for the slide. I'm looking at the documents here, what pages this on?
Speaker 3: No, there's no picture, there is no pictures. I'm saying, I'm looking for it.
Speaker 1: I want to see it.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, okay, well I will try to try.
Speaker 11: You're reading the synopsis from the FBI Laboratory. That's good to read that paragraph because they admit we don't know it does kind of it looks like them, but we can't say it is or it is not, which is interesting that they just didn't flat out say.
Speaker 5: No, it is not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true because I probably looked through about I'd have to say a good like three hundred of these kind of claims of Oswald being here, there, everywhere that you know, the leads go nowhere.
Speaker 3: But you're right.
Speaker 4: It is interesting in this one where they're not just automatically saying no, it's not him, you know, because a lot of them, by the way, because people didn't have knowledge of the exact dates when he was in the Soviet Union. There was a ton of people. And this is part of the argument with the Harvey and Lee thing, is that a ton of Oswald's sightings occurred when he's clearly in the Soviet Union, Like there is no way he's photographed in like say, you know, either Louisiana or Arkansas or Maryland or all these other places New York even on certain dates people are like, I know this was Lee Harvey Oswald, and the FBI just basically started checking off a bunch of him as like, well, we know he was in the Soviet Union. Done end a story, And I like the physical description here by the way, which is you know, a male age twenty six to twenty eight, which is not unlike even though Oswald was only twenty two at the time or twenty three. Five foot seven is a little short, but you know, heights can vary a bit. Slender, thin, black receding hair at front, combed neatly black leather jacket. Now, I don't recall Oswald owning a leather jacket, that's a little but the rest of the discretion, Yes.
Speaker 3: The sunglasses when he posed him with those characters.
Speaker 4: That's right, he did have one there, but I don't think it was discovered among any of his effects in America when they collected everything. Now, he could have had it and lost it or whatever. I'm just saying that outside of the Soviet Union, you don't actually get photographs of him wearing it, not even on that Uh you ever see that Thanksgiving film of him at home with his brothers and everything, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Where his brother filmed him watching football and all that.
Speaker 4: Right, right, Uh, you don't see the leather jacket as common with him, right, that's that's supposed Eisenhower jacket. You know that cloth thing that pops up in various photographs. I'm just saying, when you see him wearing a jacket, you don't see that leather jacket again when he comes back to the US, generally speaking. But they first got rid of a whole bunch of stuff where it was like, no, he's in the Soviet Union. Uh. They did that, and then they had to go through a huge amount of stuff, and they had people like he's telling him that, like he was in Omaha and California and he's involved in like you know, like you know, gay night clubs, and like just craziness all over the place. Like there was just sightings of alleged Oswalt's everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's just a girl. Ester Alvarez and mister Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have noticed that he's now it's all I got around a lot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: You know what's funny about this information He had heard through other members of the church that Okay, there is a last name here in this document that is part of what I would release in a book. You may have struck upon something here, Jimmy, because based on some of the people that they're putting together here in the you know, like tracking this down and people that were associated like you see who's with the church group and all that. Yeah, okay, I'm going to tell you that one of these last names is exactly the last name of not only one of the people that I met that I could never confirm was a marine and then ended up in Army intelligence for some reason, buddy of Oswalt's, but also claim to add and showed me enough proof that I do believe knew my father. Now I can really Yeah. I could never confirm that this guy was like in the Marines with Oswald, but I could confirm he knew Oswald. And then there's a lady here with the same last name that's involved in this discussion you see where they're discussing. Let's see what do they have this under?
Speaker 1: You know, I know who?
Speaker 3: Okay, a four letter a four letter name.
Speaker 4: Let me count the letters real fast. No, no, no, no, one, two, three, No, not a four letter name.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 4: I know who that is too. But that's the thing is I'm seeing two names here. I was going to get to that the four letter name where is that five might be five? Okay, there's a five letter name here one, two, three, four or five six, And there's a seven letter name here that I know we're in his orbit that no other author has ever put in his orbit. That's one of those U world chuck.
Speaker 11: You know what's interesting is you know who debriefed Oswald?
Speaker 3: Was the Army Intelligence? And where would they do that?
Speaker 11: Probably Washington, I'll take a while, guess, sending the guy out of stuff there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's part of what I wanted to talk about in just my little Oswald section in my book, Believe it or not, is why is a guy who should have been dealt with by the ONI being debriefed by the Army intelligence people?
Speaker 3: You know, well, that is strange and it's just U. I remember you remember, Oh, what's his name, mister evil there CIA guy?
Speaker 11: Oh, yes, Ambassador Helms there, Just like he kept telling the Congress. I believed him when he kept saying, why are you bothering me about Oswald?
Speaker 3: He was a Navy officer. My understanding is the Navy should have dealt with him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you should have a few interesting see.
Speaker 3: But here I was like, oh, so, okay, so you're admitting he was an officer.
Speaker 11: Well, he was enlisted, so that could only mean that he was an intelligence officer.
Speaker 3: He's a security officer.
Speaker 4: Right, but I have a feeling that you you would actually be able to confirm something for me, Jimmy, uh, based on your own experience, even though I'm not saying you had any sort of experience in something like you know they might have used Oswald for But here's the thing. Just like when we see people that get attached to like see Navy CEO operations, they're not necessarily Navy seals. Sometimes they're plucked from other military organizations, are brought in for their specialization, and they do create teams on occasion for particular and specific operations. It seems rather unusual, and there's always a you know, a reminder of like listen, this is who's in charge. But they'll take specialized teams to do weird ops, and sometimes you'll have like up multiple branches involved in singular operations. Even though that seems to be contradictory to most things, that is part of the reality of certain special operations.
Speaker 3: You agree or disagree, well, you're absolutely correct.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing. If if the guy in charge of let's just say Oswald was involved in something because he had that crypto clearance and did work it, Atsugi and all that, let's just say that even though that's an air Force base, right or I think it was an air Force base. And remember he's a marine. He's at the air force base. Hello, see what I'm saying. You know, here's the thing. If the people that were in charge of the operation were actually Army intelligence, then there's a whole plethora of stuff that needs to be dug up that's probably got his name on it, that nobody's even bothered to ask for. And this will and this.
Speaker 3: The arm hand hasn't given up hardly anything. A bunch of crap from the Corps of Engineers. The most woman stopped. He interrogated Batman, where's his entire two A one file? It didn't just begin in nineteen sixty four? Crap?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, kidding exactly. Well, and here's the funny part is that this heading on this thing is Oswald's to A one file, which is already problematic. I mean, I know Mary Ferrell has done their best to reconstruct the thing. But you know what version we had in like two thousand.
Speaker 3: And three, right, probably this version.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is the two thousand and three version. But you know what this photograph that you that you're pointing out here was not in there. I know that this was not in there.
Speaker 3: You're saying that.
Speaker 11: Some stuff spent wasa has been rehadded since the twenty years.
Speaker 4: Yes, because right there that piece was not I would have I would have taken notice of that in two thousand and three because I was interviewing more than one person named Alvarez for my own projects in two thousand and three, I would have taken notice of that right there.
Speaker 6: At Sugi was actually a naval air station.
Speaker 4: Okay, not an Air Force base, if I stand.
Speaker 6: Correct with it being navel.
Speaker 4: That's why they have the Marines there, perfectly sensible, I stand corrected.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but the CIA is the CIA was running U two's which was also into boots with the Air Force, so they were kind of there also.
Speaker 4: Well right, but that's why he had to be given the crypto clearance that he was even a you know, able to recognize what their flight decks were and stuff like that, because that was all supposed to be secret, right as a radar operator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Plus it's transmissions, I mean, now long will make.
Speaker 4: You get that. Well, there you go.
Speaker 3: It's amazing. Hay shouldn't have lost that clearance if he was going around punctching sergeants and shooting himself in the foot and whatnot another bizarre thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only he only spent what eighteen days in the rig for shooting himself something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, how did he not end up in them award? Well, he get in big trouble.
Speaker 3: I mean I witnessed the fool who shot himself in the foot did not go to Iraq, and I could tell you he got some very special treatment.
Speaker 1: And he was marine. I bet.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you something else about this fellow Marines, the Albarez that I knew it was an army intelligence sniper. So, and he was the guy who contacted He was Cuban, right, well, he was mixed. I would not reveal all of his nationality, but you know he was uh, he was mixed background. Spoke several languages though, including Portuguese.
Speaker 3: Oh that guy eight languages.
Speaker 4: That just church.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, I know, Okay, So.
Speaker 4: That guy served on a team with my follow Yeah, whoa, So that's what I'm saying. That's what I was tracking down because they had taken they had taken army intelligence sniper teams and used them for observation domestically that happened. So I was trying to connect that because of course there's allegedly one that's president of King's assassination, by the way, who observed but did nothing, and then people made other claims about it, and then there turns into fireman over on top of the uh you know, on top of the firehouse. Maybe we're observing, or maybe we're there, or you know, a whole weird thing. You got to be careful with what William Pepper threw into the record during that uh civil suit, because I mean, that guy launched everything at all to see what would stick everything.
Speaker 3: Him and murk Lane, just him and mrk Lane. I'm sorry, but that trial in the nineties, I just I don't you know if that's worth.
Speaker 11: Just excluded if you're got research, That'm okay, that's just my opinion. I mean that's pretty much yeah garbage.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you could probably a civil.
Speaker 3: Trial, I mean, if you have where but all the rest, I'm like, uh, okay.
Speaker 4: Now I hear that. But here's the thing about it is, I think if you could independently develop uh some of that information, which is part of what I did, because there's more than there's more than that. Trials proof about the military intelligence sniper teams being used because civil unrest was something that you know, our federal government was preparing for in the sixties. They knew it was common, you know.
Speaker 11: They they when you say, when you say military snipers, do you mean all may proper or would you say national guard to a certain southern state?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Specifically no, No, they okay, national guard were deployed, but national Guard were shown publicly. Covertly, there were army teams that were that were sent to certain what they called pressure points, that were specifically areas where they.
Speaker 11: Thought, wouldn't they be sent there like for uh, the same reason counter snipering, like the guy that shot the guy that was sap of Trump.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that be their supposed purpose?
Speaker 4: That would have been that would have been their purpose. But their main objective was supposed to be for observation. They were collecting intelligence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably both. Well, I believe it.
Speaker 4: There they were supposed to. That was their their orders given. And by the way, I saw some of those pieces of paperwork that were given to commit they were they were supposed to get rid of these things. Some of them did not. And I saw a paperwork saying that you're you're you know, you're there for your observational and strategic like, in other words, strategically explain to us how we're going to handle problems in this city, and you're going to observe it during certain times they were deploying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see what you're saying. John, You're saying, if they were there, why the hell didn't they shoot the sniper? They would have had to have seen them.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing, and three minute alarm.
Speaker 4: There you go. So it's a look. I'm not saying it's definitive. I started tracking it down because this guy Albarez told me he was there and at one point, and at one point I thought my father was, but he told me no. And when I finally figured out a certain timeline, I figured out that, you know, my father joined him after when they deployed them, after you know, after a bunch of stuff went to hell in sixty eight, they deployed a lot of extra guys and some of these sniper teams were redirected straight into Vietnam. That's when my father joins.
Speaker 3: So and then you got asked did they go did he actually go to Nam? Or one of the other countries where they don't. Now that's we word.
Speaker 1: Well now they do.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, Jimmy, no comment, you follow? Yeah, okay, I have knowledge. I'm not sharing. No, I'm not sharing it because somebody will have to verify things. Like in other words, if somebody makes a claim about something like that, I will know if they're lying to me. Okay, because I happen to know certain things that should not exist.
Speaker 6: Time alarm.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Anyways, Jimmy, we are we are done. I want to give you a final words for the week. God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Rams are gonna lose.
Speaker 11: Because they destroyed the Pope's favorite team of the Bears.
Speaker 3: The Pope put a curse.
Speaker 1: And the Patriots will win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, there it is, Jimmy given the big prediction. Baby, I love that. So we're we're looking at a Patriots victory for the Super Bowl this year and the Rams are cursed for defeating the Bears. Hey, it's his prediction. Don't say nah, you.
Speaker 6: Don't know, aren't going to go You don't think that'll suck?
Speaker 4: Okay, you know how much I know about football at this point in time, like current players and everything.
Speaker 6: We gotta go with Seattle.
Speaker 4: I want to go with Seattle, but I got this sneaking suspicion the Rams are gonna win. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I just watched La win the World Series not long ago.
Speaker 6: You know it's because they cheat.
Speaker 4: Well that too, But listen, I love the Raiders when John Madden, Oh you kidding me. I loved watching those NFL films with John Madden running the Raiders. I loved the Dirty Raiders.
Speaker 6: No comment.
Speaker 4: All right, fair enough, VP. You gotta final word and we'll get out of here. I'll get right onto the Age of Transitions, which were now slightly late for But I'm gonna get Aaron Franz on because it's just after ten pm Eastern, So go ahead, man, final word.
Speaker 6: You Well, yeah, I'm glad everybody could make it this week.
Speaker 5: Thanks to Jimmy and the Danny for calling in and go to a Chelly dot com hit to donate button.
Speaker 6: Every little bit helps, and please stay safe through this story. Don't get out on the roads. Watch it from your window. We want you around for next.
Speaker 4: Week, So there you go. There you go. Be careful of the thunder ice and a little prayer for the family. If you can't drop a little change in the bucket at least say a prayer, but both would help immensely. Anyway, stay tuned for the Age of Transitions coming up next on O'Kelly dot com Radio. I thank Jimmy James, I thank Danny from California, and I thank you for listening. Remember I'm merely O'Kelly. All of you are the effect. No matter how weak this podcast is getting, We're gonna try and revamp it this year and see if we can once again spring to life, because you know what, thirteen years of this, I'm about sick of it. But let's see if.
Speaker 7: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhanncock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 8: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the Light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up a copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical
Speaker 1: No non