Speaker 1: Welcome to conscious Creation with actress, author and healer D Wallace. If you want to take charge of your life, really take charge of your life. The next hour will be a fun, enlightening experience in creating the life you want, whether it's money, health, success or relationships. Join D in celebrating the power of you and see your life expand into joyful creation. To join D Live every Sunday morning at nine am Pacific time, called two zero six four zero two zero one zero zero and enter pin number one sixty one three two nine pounds and don't forget. D can also be heard on DBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official and now hes D.
Speaker 2: Hello a you, beautiful people. I love AH. I'm so happy to be here with you this morning. I'm in Long Beach, California, at a convention in a beautiful little hotel room, and that's where I'm coming to you from today. Real quickly, the channel wanted me to go over. I don't think I have enough energy to do this the third core belief, and they just wanted me to remind you that you are energy. You literally are energy. So if you don't think you have enough energy, remind yourself that you are the embodiment of energy itself. So call upon yourself and remind yourself that you are the embodiment of the energy that you need, right, and invoke yourself to rise above and bring on the energy of you. I love that it works for me, works for me all the time. Remember when you say, oh, I am so tired, you are directing yourself to be tired, and so it is so I am the energy that I am. Yeah, wooo, Okay, we are going to go to the callers because I have to be down at my table promptly at ten am. So we are going to get going here and we are going to start with Vicky in Florida.
Speaker 3: You're on, okay, fantastic.
Speaker 4: I really just want to give a little success story in directing the energy, right. Yes, So here's the story. When I had the hurricane Milton.
Speaker 5: Come through and all of us our yards were just trashed, our beautiful old trees, all kinds. You know, it was just a mess, and that I got cleared up, but that it took a toll on my yard and then this winter five nights of below freezing, so I lost a lot of tropicals.
Speaker 2: And things like that.
Speaker 4: So now I'm looking for somebody to help me get the yard in shape. And I directed the energy to find somebody who was who loved my yard, who knew who had the equipment and to know how to do this professionally or like a professional, and who was reasonable in cost because it's a lot of work. And so I had some local repair guys were out fixing some of the side buildings like my planning shed and things like that from the hurricane, and that I had directed. And that took a while because there were so few people available. But I did get these guys and they were local, and I asked them, do you know anyone who would who does the intense yard work? And the guy one guy said well, yeah, my neighbor might be interested. So here's what happened. The neighbor calls me and he says, well, I'd like to come out and see your place.
Speaker 6: So he comes out.
Speaker 4: He fit the bill completely.
Speaker 2: I hired him on the spot.
Speaker 4: He loves the yard, he loves all of it. He's not a professional, but he has all the equipment. He for fifteen dollars an hour. And here's what, here's the humor in this success. He is eighty four frickin years old. Oh, and he comes out early in the morning and he loves it. And I mean we.
Speaker 2: Go off and buy plants together and rocks and all. I mean, he's so much fun.
Speaker 4: And there, and I was like, there is the humor. I never expected an eighty four year old to show up, but he did.
Speaker 2: Wow, And and think of what you're doing for him too, exactly. He loves it. Yeah, yes, yeah, everybody. And I knew yes. And also I knew he was the right guy when he said he.
Speaker 4: Actually had been an orphan and he lived near the town that I'm moving to, and he knew that he knew Yellow Springs. That was like, oh my god, there's a guying right there.
Speaker 2: So oh, beautiful story. Thank you for your whole story. Yeah, thank you for sharing that. You know, sometimes creation comes in a way that we never expected and better than we could have absolutely never. Yes, absolutely, that's beautiful thing. Greg, start to show great. Yeah, love it, just love it. Okay, all right, we're going to Nancy and Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: You're on.
Speaker 7: To direct me on Thursday. And talk about energy. I know I feel healthier and more energy, but I'm still low energy. I'm not tired, but I have low energy. Even though I'm eating good, I'm probably not moving enough. Can you see if the channel suggests?
Speaker 2: Well, the first the first thing that came in, Nancy is you're right where you should be. Love yourself enough to allow yourself the time to recoup. Yeah, that's all it is, sweetheart, is your body just needs the time to adjust to its new being. This that's all. That's all it is.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's good to me. Thank you, no pain. I wouldn't even known I had it.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome, sweetheart, thank you, thank you? All right? Yeah, and good for you, Nancy. Wait, I was there with you, baby.
Speaker 8: I know your orgy.
Speaker 2: I was there with you. I directed energy for you, and my prayers were there with you, sweetheart.
Speaker 7: I know I felt you there.
Speaker 2: Okay, good for you. So just relax through it now and direct your healing and maybe that what we did about energy was for you. Okay, all right, all right, you bet sweetheart. Okay, we are going to Lee and Hawaii.
Speaker 9: You're on.
Speaker 10: Well, HIDDI, Hi everybody, Hiday, this is great. Thank you, I have a question about the kidneys and the little T shaped gland that's on top of them that can hold the fight flight freeze memories. And I was wondering if there might be a command we.
Speaker 11: Could do to release that.
Speaker 2: Tension, to release the tension of what.
Speaker 11: In the fight flight freeze automatic response that's in that gland on top of the kidneys.
Speaker 2: The fighter flight. Yes, okay, is that the highest question? Yes, we are going to the sheets. We're going to a core belief. Yes, this page here here six, Well, they're taking me to core belief twenty. The first part of it, when I value myself, I have to abandon myself. So the fighter the fighter flight has to do with us abandoning ourselves instead of holding firm to our value. Mm hmm. So when we hold firm to our value, we don't go into our flight. Do you understand?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we stay firm in our knowing of what our value is and don't give that value up and don't don't cave in that value, then we don't allow ourselves to go into the flight of leaving what we should be doing for ourselves. Do you understand?
Speaker 11: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you applying that to your life? And why that question came up?
Speaker 11: I will apply it. Yes, it's holding a turn to our value so there's no conflict so that there is no fight. That's right, Thanks Gi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, gosh do I really wanted so I know I want to do this for myself, but this other person is really putting me in conflict because they're making me think I should do this other thing. Gosh, which maybe I should do.
Speaker 12: That for them, but I really know I want to do this for me, and that's when we get caught in that conflict.
Speaker 2: Okay. And that's what you're the channel's knowing saying.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: What's up for you around that right now? Yes I do? Okay, Okay, so you know clearly what you want to do, so stick with that and honor yourself. Okay, yes, alrighty, thank you Lee. All right, we are going to uh miss Mary and shout Carolina. You're on dB, Hi baby, I wan ya, I'm good. How are you?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: I'm doing great?
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 14: I have an interesting scenario here with my really precious friends. It's neighbor across the street, Roda, who has recently lost her husband and who's also very very ill. She's getting help through an upcoming surgery. But the problem really we have is her dog. He has a little, tiny dog that's adorable, but it is it's just impossible for her to handle, and she's afraid to get rid of it, doesn't know how to do it. Blah blah blah. I've found a neighbor right across the street and my dear friend who is willing to replace, help not replace, but help place the dog. And he found somebody to place that dog with. And I wonder if it's a good idea for me to go ahead and put him together with her and let them do the work themselves and have it happen. If that makes any sense, should have talk?
Speaker 2: It makes so your question is should you put your friend together with this neighbor about about placing the dog with someone else?
Speaker 14: Yeah, who will take care and get will take make sure the dog has a beautiful hole in Wisconsin, it says, out of the area, which is very important that she would not I wouldn't have to worry about running into it, and you're seeing it. She says she doesn't want to keep the dog. It was her husband's thick.
Speaker 2: Still, so the lady with the dog doesn't want to keep the dog because she.
Speaker 14: Can't handle it. Yeah, she can't make the dog do anything, just bark, stroke still, so she.
Speaker 2: Just Okay, I got it. I got it, Mary, Okay, Okay, it's in the woman with the dogs in her highest interest for Mary to introduce her to this other person who can help her place the dog with someone who can take it and take care of the dog in the highest way. I did it, Yes, ok, I did it. Yes, Mary, Now did you asked it before you asked me? What did you get?
Speaker 14: I gotta yes, definitely wanted comformation. Yes, she's very precious, and so it's the dog. They both deserve the best.
Speaker 2: So this way, baby, and it's in the highest interest for the dog. I get to yet about that too.
Speaker 14: That's so important. Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on the right t yep.
Speaker 14: Yeah, because Mike Cat is speaking loudly in the background.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, they get it. Yeah, move ahead with it. Mary, Okay, we are going to Victorian Colorado.
Speaker 13: You're on Good morning, d good morning last week, good morning last week. When you directed me more towards love love love love love love, I think I'm finally getting it, and my question is twofold, if we have time.
Speaker 8: The first is.
Speaker 2: About my son.
Speaker 13: I know that we cannot create in other people's realities, and yet as a mom, we still have work to do in our kids' realities. He's going off to college and he is resisting, getting angry with the idea of connecting with the Access Center, which is the place that helps students that come with an IEP for cognitive or medical accommodations through school. And I understand he doesn't want to relate to that, but cystic fibrosis is what it is right until he changes it. But whenever I ask him about it, he just gets angry. And it's been impossible, so I stopped asking. But should I ask ask him again? Or should I just let it be?
Speaker 9: That's I guess.
Speaker 13: We use no question.
Speaker 2: That is the highest question we can ask, And the answer I'm getting, Victoria, that's the highest, most correct, most complete answer is let it be. Okay, He's an adult, and sometimes we have to learn through experience. Sometimes that's the highest way of learning is through experience, and I'm getting that that is the highest way. If he has to go through the experience and work through it on his own it will be even more valuable for him.
Speaker 6: Got it.
Speaker 2: Received?
Speaker 13: Yeah, message received. Second question, if I may, One thing that I think is probably a result of me shifting into more.
Speaker 2: Of that love.
Speaker 13: Energy and holding it is that I've just won a housing discrimination case under summary judgment by the judge not even before hearing. And my question then is we have we do have a hearing for damages? Is there any suggestion.
Speaker 2: From the channel on I prepared?
Speaker 13: Do I settle out of I mean, this has been very, very stressful for my physical body, and yet my sense of justice is these guys need to be held accountable, and now they are.
Speaker 2: But to what extent do I?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: What do you want? Victoria? Oh? What I want is tied up with all kinds of different layers, Like I do want them to have a hefty fine, which they're going to get whether I want it or not, because this is now the state. Do you what do you want? How much do you want?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: I want what's legally allowable. I don't know what that number is. Well, how can you find out what that number is? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Even the Attorney General's office has you know, agreed with my testimony that I don't think it's my job to put a number on it, because.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's up to the judge and hearing. So I guess my answer is go to the hearring and present my case.
Speaker 9: And lead.
Speaker 2: And what you are directing is the highest amount that is justifiable and fair. Want yes, yes, okay, And you are direct and you are directing that that that that you receive that through love. That is the key. Yeah, that gives me shippers of mission, that's the key. That's the big key, you know, because has to spank them. You don't want to go into it sticking it to.
Speaker 13: Them, No, No, I really don't.
Speaker 2: But there is part of me the wanst to spank them. So if I can shift that to just love the process and let it be fair but justifiable loving yourself honey, Oh yes, yes, you are going into it to give this gift to yourself rightfully. So ah, that is totally different. Yeah. Yeah, you deserve this gift to yourself, don't you.
Speaker 13: I do, and I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 2: That's why I call in for this, you know, tweak.
Speaker 13: And help and reminding and showing thank you, that's your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, puts a whole different men on it. Done it.
Speaker 13: Yes, And my little mini testimony that goes along with this is way back, I don't know of the summer earlier. You said something about, you know, horses, go find horses. And I found horses and they're five miles away and it's free to go, and it's I've been doing two groups, one for grief, you know, with helping with the loss of my son, and the other one is art and grounded, and it's just been a wonderful, wonderful process to be able.
Speaker 3: To go there for me.
Speaker 2: And this week was much easier than last for me to go and be in the group. So set heart, Good for you that you good for you that you followed through on that, Victoria.
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, well, and that's the thing. We can come here and listen to your calls until the cows come home. But if we don't do something, oh, I just got chills again. If we don't do something with the information, then.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 13: I'm and I'm doing it more often, and I'm doing it more and more and more often, and it is shifting and I'm like, wow, can't I get on the call and said to Steve, oh, I've been so tired of forgot to raise my hand and I'm like, oh, look at what I said. So immediately it's like and I thought I was being funny, but oh I was directing my energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for you, baby, good for you. Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you, Victoria, good for you, thank you. At it. As my father used to say, shit or get off the pot. You gotta love it, okay, Barbara and Missouri you're on.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, darling, love you, love you, love you, and everybody on the call you too. The words what works in weird and wonderful things. And I've got more done in the last four months than the twenty five years before.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Well, there's a testimonial for sure.
Speaker 8: It's co creation doesn't work all the way you want. And where I'm falling out is my body was trying to tell me something, not to put pro pain in my sheesh kitchen in the garage, and I wanted to know how I con communicate. And I played on the thing of what the fight or flat gal said. And I'm always holding firm to my value, sovereigy, happy, healthy body, But what is a statement for me to talk to directly? Because I've been talking saying, hey, what do you want me to do to help you? Because I want to be in my divine blueprint again this month.
Speaker 2: Okay, Barbara, you kind of went around and round and up and down there in one sentence to ask me your question.
Speaker 8: I want to be in more communion with my body.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to help your body?
Speaker 8: I want to get rid of I want to return to a design and blueprint where I don't have twenty five out of a man illnesses.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right. So the first thing that came in when I say you love your body, it goes right to know yes, that's true, all right, sweetheart, it's not possible. Everybody listens to me, it is not possible to have a healthy body if you do not love your body.
Speaker 8: I'm getting better at it, but I want to know what my body's love language is. That wants what it wants to hear from me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't want you to judge it, No judge okay, okay. And it's kind of we're caught in and okey moore on you tee because if it's not healthy, we're in judgment of it, and we think we have to judge it to get it to be healthy again. Let me judge it so I can find medications for it or find a reason why it's not healthy, so I can get it healthy again. But in order for me to get it healthy again, I think I have to judge it and find what's wrong with it.
Speaker 8: My good trying to communicate with me, and I wasn't listening to what it was trying to tell me.
Speaker 2: That's a true statement, Barbara, and that's what.
Speaker 8: I want to get with that because I'm saying things. I'm trying to say more and the love and go into space. But it was working really hard trying to tell me.
Speaker 2: FU all right, take a breath. Take a breath, sweetheart. The first thing you want to do is just simply choose to love your body and conditionally to thank it, to appreciate it in the state that it's in right now. Do you understand?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: And then they're going to give you a core belief.
Speaker 6: This page no this page here twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 2: I have to give myself up to pay for myself. So basically what that means is and a lot of us are taught this from a very early age that we have to give ourselves up. We have to sacrifice ourselves in some way to pay for.
Speaker 3: Being here on this earth.
Speaker 2: We have to sacrifice ourselves in some way for the right to exist here in the way we are existing. That's not true, has never been true, will never be true. And a lot of religion and societies and families have bought into that over the century. So you want to start directing and claiming. Hold on, I'm waiting for the words I choose. You're going to write this down now. I choose to joyously honor myself and celebrate myself for living in my body in every moment in time. Wow, isn't that beautiful? Thank you very much?
Speaker 8: Take us quit seems to get to that's perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's beautiful. And you have a love place, right I do.
Speaker 8: It's been okay, So.
Speaker 2: In the morning, in the morning and before you go to sleep, you go to your love place, and you fill yourself up with your love plate, and you command with love that statement, and you tell your body how much you love and appreciate it. You don't have to have a reason other than it is serving you in this life. Okay, Yes, all right, sweetheart, thank you very much. You bet that was great for everybody. Thank you, Barbara, beautiful. Okay, we are going to Sandy in Pennsylvania. You're on.
Speaker 9: Well, I get sources that got the right timing, because my question is related to that.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 9: I signed up for the trade off webinar. I missed it.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately you can still get it. Maybe you can still get.
Speaker 9: It, okay. And the one you gave me was I give up my divine right for health and divine right destiny, divine right destiny. Yeah, and our divine right destiny is to know we are the God of us, to know that we are absolutely.
Speaker 2: God and the creator of us, to get help. You said, yes, okay, Well that's interesting because you believe that you have to give up you as the creator, and you, as the creator, creates your own health. That's right, Okay. I think I was thinking that just today. I was thinking, I have my name is Sandy, but I was named Sam f a n at Earth, and I'm thinking that the Saints were supposed to suffer, and I think that's what is related to then I think that I have to suffer to be divined. I get a big guess on that. Well, that belief isn't going to serve you, is it?
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: It hasn't, Dear God, just a coint of phraise and God said, I want to give you all the desires of your heart. And I don't think correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think that one of the desires of your heart is to suffer my right, That's correct. Okay, So you, as the God of you, definitely want to direct yourself into the firm belief that I am the powerful God of me who is directing me. Two, what's the opposite of supper for you? Thrive to thrive in all of my creation as the God of me. M beautiful, you bet? I mean nobody else is the God of you, the creator of you on this playing Sandy. You're in charge of all your thoughts. You're in charge of all your feelings. Your action. Buck stops with you, baby, Okay, Okay, you got your statement, you commands. Okay, from your love place, I am thriving in every way in my life now. Whoo hoo you really okay, thank you very much? You bet all right? Thanks thanks for calling you baby. All right, we are going to uh adele and canatty pit. You're on.
Speaker 3: Hi, A great show.
Speaker 2: A great show is always oh my, it's like, yeah you guys rock oho.
Speaker 3: So my question is twofold, and they're different.
Speaker 8: One is.
Speaker 3: I'm I need to see you know, I believe you know. My my doctor said to go see a neuro ophthalmologist, and which is good because I'm my focusing is off. I'm like stacking numbers on top of each other. And it's so hard to get in for an appointment.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, Okay, you just directed it to be really hard to get in to see somebody. Oh my gosh, I did Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you know, we just do it without even realizing we're doing it.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you for sharing that. So I am.
Speaker 2: Creating a very easy appointment.
Speaker 4: With that.
Speaker 2: What it's a neuro ophsthalmologist with a neurooptalmologist that's really good, that will really be able to help me, and it's really easy to get in to see when the appointment just falls right into play and bok in a simple formula about it, Plain, Golden Knight, I am divine love. It's done before I even have.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect, all right, Well, next my next question is what is my core belief in me asking for support. I've gotten better. But then I always like to say, oh my gosh, but what if they do it and you know they get hurt in some way or you know, it's that convenient for them.
Speaker 2: And so what is?
Speaker 6: What is?
Speaker 2: What is my core belief?
Speaker 3: Because it's there's something.
Speaker 2: And it goes along with it's going to be hard to get in to see the doctor. You think if you struggle, it's going to be worth more. Yeah, so hold on, just pain here and be fine. Six I'm not supposed to be here and I don't belong.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, well.
Speaker 2: Honey, that comes up that probably that core belief comes up more lately than any other core belief I have. Wow, it's just up for everybody. Again. We are supposed to be living in ease and flow right now. Everybody claim that I am supposed to be living in ease and flow right now, and I am invoking the symbol formula by the flame golden light, and.
Speaker 6: So it is.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: And you know I direct my day to flow with much ease and grace and authenticity and and and I can feel that in many ways. But you know, but there's just yeah, So so I have Okay, that's.
Speaker 2: That's why this is coming up, Adele, because you are directing that and so this has to come to the surface. So you're aware that you still have this subconscious beliefs and you can consciously then nip it in the button. Now you can consciously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, because in so many other areas, I feel like I'm flowing and I you know, but yeah, so it's just my reminder. It's just it's just yeah, because everything, I have so many things that are healing, and I just am so blessed, and so yeah, it's just showing me that I need a little more work on there. So well, and guys, I don't I shouldn't say work, but you know, it's my it's my.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I was brought up as a Catholic, and it was like the martyrdom thing was like so ingrained that you know.
Speaker 2: Ah, And guys, the way this works, that's why they call them core belief the really really deeply embedded negative core believed. We we have to redirect and redirect the belief on this surface and then the real deep core ones finally rise up so that we can get to the core of the things. And that's what's going on with this one with you? Adele? Okay, what is my core belief or my core beliefers that I'm not supposed to be here, be here and I don't belong in ease and flow and you absolutely do? I do?
Speaker 11: I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, So thank you, thank you, celebrate celebrate that we got to it. Okay, yes, yes, thank you you bet. All right, we are going to Penny in the UK.
Speaker 15: You're on hike by mad Hi and yeah, I'd like to look at a core belief as wellsle to do with self doubt if you want more story around that.
Speaker 2: Or okay, backup, what about the what's the core believe I self doubt?
Speaker 15: It's like, you know, I've been doing healing work since probably in my early twenties, and then it got to twenty twenty, and then suddenly I got to a point of just not knowing what I was doing or where I was going. So everything just didn't seem right anymore, and I went into a lot of self doubt. And I just think it's always sort of been there, but not the extent that it has been since twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Okaying, all right, hold on, kid, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're going to twenty again, when I vow you myself, I have to abandon myself. And this started. It's not a pass, I think, but it started when you were very very young, and then you conquered it for a long time. It started around two or three with your mind, and then you conquered it for a long time. And then something happened five, six, seven, eight, around eight years ago to remind you that when you value yourself, you have to abandon that value of yourself. What happened around eight or nine years ago?
Speaker 8: Coming up.
Speaker 15: Eight or nine years ago?
Speaker 3: What year was that?
Speaker 15: Twenty eighteen? Was it twenty eighteen? I don't know nothing specifics coming up around that other than you know, in twenty thirteen, I became very sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where we're going. Yeah, what happened quickly?
Speaker 15: I ended up in hospital, a hospital I didn't want to go in, and they operated on me and did a lot of damage, cut through all my intestines in continents, all that kind of thing, and left me quite disabled.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that's where we're going. You last faith that the universe would do that to you? Yeah, okay, the universe didn't do that to you, and that now I do.
Speaker 11: How did it.
Speaker 15: Well, I'm aware I did it because of the choices that I made. I think I abandoned myself. Actually, I abandoned that self for a relationship.
Speaker 2: That's a true statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the channel doesn't want you to abandon yourself anymore by not coming through for yourself in your healing work.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just lost my purpose.
Speaker 15: I just I just suddenly felt that, Yeah, what am I doing here?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 15: I didn't believe in my self anymore. I didn't believe that the stuff, the channeling that it was coming.
Speaker 9: Through it was true anymore.
Speaker 2: But it isn't, obviously from what you're saying.
Speaker 13: Okay, so they don't.
Speaker 2: That's how you abandoned yourself. Not by the illness, yeah, but by you not believing in yourself. That's the greatest abandonment.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So they want you to return to your self love and your self believed that's who you really are. That's the greatest thing you can do, do you understand?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: So it to continue to guide in which is my purpose?
Speaker 3: You bet?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's your answer. All right, really, all right, guys, I'm late. I've got to get back to my table. Let's say it loud and proud together. I love me, HI love me, and I love me even more because I know that what it's all about. I love you all so very much. Go out and create you in love, make the world a better place. I love you all. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining D on Conscious Creation. Visit her website at Imdwallas dot com for awesome downloads, archive shows, and lightning webinars and amazing free offerings. And remember you can hear D every week on BBS Radio, iTunes, iHeartRadio, and live at Oneness Talk Radio. You can also hear D on Transformation Talk Radio and on her YouTube channel, D Wallace Official. Be sure to join us next week for Conscious Creation with D Wallace, and remember, loving yourself is the key to creation.