Speaker 1: And we are alive.
Speaker 2: Today is Wednesday, October thirtieth, Hollows Eve, and we are here today with Donald Jeffries, author, Donald Jeffries of several books, actually starting with let's start with the most recent one, American Memory Hole.
Speaker 1: That's the most recent one, right, missus Jeffries.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yeah, Hidden History, Crimes and cover Ups in American politics, which you are all familiar with because we've been discussing it for the last four episodes, two hour episodes each, so we got a lot, got a lot covered there, Masking the Truth, Survival of the Richest Pipe, the Bimbo and Red and I can't tell if this one is yours?
Speaker 1: Is the unreal is yours?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And then the bullyocurcy list goes on and on. Lots of interesting material here, and the first one I was encountered was Hidden History, and that I like the way it was set up because it's almost like essay style in the sense where you can get chunks when you're you know, you can get a lot out of it because there's it's broken out like that, and it's not something.
Speaker 1: I guess you have with crimes and cover ups.
Speaker 2: I've learned so much and I was very fascinated by that book, and I just wanted to I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time, so I'm glad that you're here today.
Speaker 1: And what would you like to start off with.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have this new book out, Let's let's discuss that a little bit. What it's about, what you're up to these days.
Speaker 3: Well, and thanks for the kind words, and it's always great to hear that. You know, people are enjoying are interested in what I write. Hidden History. As you mentioned, that's still by far my most popular book. You know, it's sold way more than all the others combined. That was my first nonfiction book and it covers most of myself on the jfcassassination. I got started down these rabbit holes as a teenager in the mid nineteen seventies working as a volunteer for Mark Lane Citizens Committee of Inquiry. Mark Lane was the most famous critic of the Warren Report, and he was kind of a high profile figure and he really inspired me to become a civil libertarian. Like him, I'm one of the few civilitarians left today. So people that read my substack and can see my take on things from the civil libertarian point of view, a free speech purist. But that covered the jfcassassination up to the Obama years. Because it was published in twenty fourteen, Donald Trump's name doesn't even appear, and I don't think because he wasn't on the political scene yet. Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics seventeen seventy sixth nineteen sixty three, which I was honored to have one of my heroes, Ron Paul right the forward for it. That's kind of the prequel to Hit in History. It goes from the beginning of the Republic, and as you mentioned Lincoln, there's a lot of that Lincoln in there. I was inspired by Thomas de Lorenzo in that regard and to look at Lincoln in a different way, and all the way up to like almost up to the Kennedy assassination, American memory all how the court historians promote this information. That's the new book. It's basically Hidden History three, and it's a combination of those two volumes. So you'll get a lot more about the JFK assassination, a lot more about what I think was the assassination of JFK Jr. Nine to eleven, Oklahoma, City all that, but it goes back to the beginning of the Republic. So we talk about Thomas Jefferson and judicial review, which I think is very important, and we go into Lincoln again. There's more about Lincoln. There's more about Grant, there's more about that. There's stuff about the Mexican American more. We talk a lot about Woodbrow Wilson and he's how he's the first high profile eugenesis in the public office, and all the foreign adventurism that took place in that era that's not reported. I mean, we were invading Mexico, We're invading Dominican Republic, Haiti. All that stuff was taking place in the teens and never been a report really. Then a lot more on FDR grade section on FDR. We talk about how he invented cancel culture, which he did. He was getting his enemies fired back in the nineteen thirties before World War Two for criticizing his policies. You know, they couldn't work anymore at the radio stations or newspapers or magazines of the day. Of course, he had Hollywood in his hip pocket. And we also have a good section on Joe McCarthy in the book. Where I continue what I wrote about in Crimes and cover Ups to try to restore his reputation. I think he's been unfairly treated, and hopefully I think more people will see him as a hero after reading what I wrote about him in the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I read a book called Saint Joseph of Wisconsin by Michael S. King that kind of opened that up for me a little bit too.
Speaker 2: And I would say there's a lot of parallels between Lincoln and FDR as well. I mean, forty thousand imprisoned or in the best deal, if you will, kind of gut it out all the honest journalists as they were reporting, you know, there anything that was against him, he was he was routing out, and then you have you have FDR. I mean, if he didn't intentionally or deliberately make the depression worse and continuous, then he's complete. More on I mean, if that wasn't deliberate, especially the price basing. There was people starving in America and he's out there killing cattle. You know, there's a lot of there's a lot of really ridiculous things that were going on, especially the messing around with the gold. It was it was deliberate takedown. I see it as erosion from within, infiltration. I mean, if you see the people who surrounded him, you know, and and Wilson, you had Baruque. And then prior to this all, like when we're looking at the teens, as he said, like you have Louis brand eyes everywhere you have him his fingers aren't everything from the Federal Reserve Act all the way up to the battle for Declaration, which more or less was his doing, his his his structure, his layout, the Alpha basically just signed it. I mean there was I mean, I'm being a little exaggerating here, but the push was coming from here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely. And you mentioned that the FDR and Lincoln they are connected in some way, and that's why I think Lincoln. I continue to stress so much about lik him because he was the first. He was and I say, he was the sixteenth president of the United States, and looking at the fifteen prior to him. Now, we took a much bigger look at James Polk in this book. Polk was actually the first president to overstep this constitutional boundary. I didn't really discuss him much in Crimes and cover Ups, but we go into a discussion of how he really broke the mold. I think Polk was maybe the thirteenth, fourteenth president, I'm not sure, or something like that, but all the presidents before. Whether you agree with him or not, you know, I certainly was no fan of the Federalists, but Josh Quincy Adams was a man of for instance, of great honor, brilliant intellect. And they never, whatever their differences were, they didn't overstep their constitutional boundaries. They didn't try to usurp authority and shatter the checks and balances because the Supreme Court had already done that. We discussed that in the book Under Marbury Versus Madison and John Marshall. They created a judicial review. And that's why these books, these hidden history books, are so important and relevant today because judicial review is a concept. I don't think anybody since Thomas Jefferson, who was warning against them, saying you can't do this, you can't let the Supreme warning at let these guys interpret what's constitutional or not. But from the very beginning he was shouted down, as he was on too many things, and I don't think anybody's made a big deal out of it till me. Whatever, however, many people read my book are going to learn something that hasn't been really talked about by anybody. Judicial review is a concept that is, when you look at Trump and law fair and all the prosecution of the politicized prosecutions January sixth, all that stuff, that all is red around the law their because it allowed the judiciary to have way more power than they're supposed to have. And then it shattered the checks and balances. And with Lincoln, he was the first imperial president. So you know, Polk started it by you know, his horrible war with Mexico, and you know, we did steal a lot of land California and all that. So groups like Louriza, although I certainly don't like them, they have a point. We did steal their land and so that was a disaster. It was foreign adventurism, even though it was in our backyard. And Lincoln took that a step further by just shattering the constitute, suspending the root of habeas corpus. As you noted, I don't know how many thousands of prisoners that he did lock up. I don't think there's really been an estimate. We clearly can't estimate estimate it. And you know, makeshift northern prisons. And these were not people that were secessionists. These were people that objected to his you know shutting you know, shutting down over two hundred newspapers, and objected to what he was doing, his you know, his tears. They weren't you know, they weren't joining the Confederacy, and they thought it was stupid to wage the war that he was doing and get all these people killed. And eventually almost a million people died, and Lincoln forever changed America. And so before the Civil War war during the States, the United States was plural. When people talked about the United States, they said, the United States are after the Civil War and forever all of this day, nobody does that. It's always the United States is we became a huge central government. All the states are connected. And most important thing that I tell people, if there was an underlying principle of the American Revolution, of the War for Independence, it was the consent of the governed. It was this revolutionary concept. And Thomas Jefferson read the Declaration of Independence. That's why it's not quoted to optimier leaders today because you know, it has right in there. Whenever the people grow tired of this of this government, that we're creating, they have the right to alter or abolish it. And so you know, it was very well there say you, if you don't like this, you abolish it. There's no way, shape or form did the founders intend for this union to be perpetual and involuntary. Lincoln, so what he did after he after waging his war, killing almost a million people and winning, you know, because of you know, war of attrition, which was you know, the great General Grant, you know, that's what he wore is and even that's what his philosophy was, to just kill the people killed because we had an advantage in numbers. So he won a war of attrition. Even Mary Todd Lincoln called him a beast because of you know what he was doing that he's getting so many men killed needlessly. But that was the strategy and why Lincoln loved him. But after that, at the end of that war, it should have been obvious to everyone that this this that the secessionists the Confederates didn't consent any longer in eighteen sixty one, and that's why they succeeded. So Lincoln proved that I don't care whether you consent or not, and I don't care Lincoln to hate it, the Founding Fathers. He especially hated Thomas Jefferson. I've wrote a lot about that, and I have quotes from it. There most almost no Americans know that. So he didn't have any respect for anything that Jefferson had written. He didn't have any respect for consent of the government. So after the war it was proven conclusively to every American citizen that no, you don't have to consent. We don't care if you consent, and this union is involuntary. So when you hear talk about secession today, I don't know what they're talking about. I mean, read my books. Look what Lincoln did. And if you think the government today, which is a million times more tyrannical, and it's a lot of that is due to the precedents that Lincoln said, as he was the first one really did tramp on the constitution. If you think they're going to let people succede that don't like this terry. Now that's it was proven again and then so few people realize that, and they still sometimes talk about consent of the government. I said, you know, you know, after eighteen sixty five, I don't believe you're still talking about that. Obviously they don't believe in that anymore because they did not have the consent of I don't know how many people were involved in Confederates, but you had thirteen states. I don't know if it added up to a million or millions, but a lot of people didn't consent, and they, you know, Lincoln unfortunately. And then when you have someone like Lincoln, was it real despot, our greatest tyrant? When he's considered your greatest statesman and he's the number one president according to the court historians, what does that tell you about our society?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And I mean I would I would say that there was a lot more that I wanted to learn about Jefferson Davis, Robert E.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 2: I picture them as being very noble men fighting for the true cause of the Constitution. And I also viewed the war itself as the end of the constitutional republic. I mean, there never been an act to Congress that actually reinstated habeas corpus or any of it. So it's technically just smoking mirrors.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's the impression that we have freedom until you try to exercise it, and that's that it becomes apparent whenever you're in court right, you know, So, I mean, yeah, and if like for.
Speaker 3: Instance of January sixth, and you look at what I think is the greatest modern outrage in terms of injustice when you look at the people that have been and I've had many of them on my show. I've had Ashley Bamit's mom on a couple of times talked about some of these people that the way they've been treated, and these are political prisoners and they have been denied all due process now for going on four years. And my point is being a civil libertarian is I was a card carrying member of the ACOU as a teenager. They were a completely different group than I was on way on the left. And if the ACOU was still concerned about civil liberties, which they're not obviously because they're quiet in the face this, and they did make cause of stirring, you know, and launch lawsuits and protests and everything against what's happening. And to the January sixth people, the what the government would do is they would cite Abraham Lincoln as a president, and they would cite the way he treated the Northern when he threw people in jail and suspended the rid of Habey's corpus and deny them all due process. They would say that, you know that with Lincoln had to face an insurrection and we were faced with an insurrection too, And that's exactly what they would do. And that's why it's so important to look at all the horrible things that Lincoln did. I mean, George W. Bush's attorney cited Lincoln's the treatment of the Northern prisoners as a as a president for the way the prisoners were treated at Guantano Bay and albu Grad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this kind of opened up the.
Speaker 2: Kind of open up the doors to progressivism, which I see as being an erosion as well. And I mean when we're looking at things that have been named Lincoln since then, very communistic, socialist, Abraham Lincoln brigade, you know, I mean it kind of it kind of points to what he was really about. But people don't get it because it's inverted. Everything is everything means the opposite, Right, What was your impression? And I found it very symbolic the year that Trump and moved the fourth of July celebration to the Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Memorial as if to say more of the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're right exactly. And then let you're not, you know, Trump is maybe that's a whole different subject people, but if they go to my sub stack they can find I mean, I came up with this thing called the Trump and Stein project, That's what I call it. And I'm a Trump Trump and Stein project. And I think he was a monster, an actor that was He's an actor playing a role that he was. He was created and so you know, as a political figure to divide the country, which he's done incredibly well. And he's still you know, he's still created. He's like Goldstein in nineteen eighty four, Emmanuel Goldstein is actually they had a two minute hate there for him. We have a twenty four to seven hate for the millions of people that have Trump Trange incenderme. I'm a Trump agnostic with one of the smallest, probably the smallest group in the world. So I look at him, you know, really in an unbiased way, which nobody does. And uh so, you know, he's he's all the right enemies. But I mean, I'm not fooled by him and something like that. He's really just following the Republican party line in turn, even though he seems to be you know, you know, fractured from the Republican Party establish it. He he is not going to go against Lincoln. Nobody's going to go against Lincoln. To play Lincoln is the secular saying of our civilization. He was the first Republican. Until that time, they had the the Whigs and the Democrat Republicans. The Whigs were the old Federalists. So Lincoln, I mean, took those old Federalists and they just called them Republicans. Then they started calling the other party Democrats instead of Democrat Republicans. But because of that, and because he's considered so great by the court historians, every Republican revers him. You know, Abraham Lincoln, this and that. The fact that he's on Mount Rushmore with Jefferson and Washington and Teddy Roosevel on another figure who I talked to be crimes and cover ups, who's another warmonger and genuine racist. You look at some of the comments that guy left behind on the public record of men, Indians and so forth. But those, you know, Jefferson, especially when would not want to belong with those other people. Jefferson would be appalled at someone like Lincoln or or Roosevelt. But because that it's entirely in character for Trump or anyone else, any other Republican is going to Gomer whatever member of the Freedom Caucus or maybe not Thomas Massey. I like it because he's my favorite congressman. I don't know if he's awake on Lincoln or not. I don't know, it'd be it'd be a hard thing to I know Ron Paul is obviously because he wrote the four into my book, but I don't know anybody else in Congress it is. And but they're going to because he's a Republican. Lincoln he's so that's an advertisement for the Republican Party. We have Lincoln. You know, he's the greatest. And if you've noticed the the tendency in recent years, even among people that I like, like Jason Whitlock, the black podcaster, I love him as Fearless podcast. I think he's one of the best social commentators out there today. He's very refreshing. He tells the truth about race that no white figure could. But he has the view of the Civil War that a lot of the right does. Now, I mean that that's basically they blame everything on the Democrats. So they say, you know, the Republicans, they're the ones that wanted to free the slaves, and they fought the war to free the slaves, which we know that war.
Speaker 2: Wasn't exactly but conquer bankers were just like a true rom languid, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that and that. But that's what Republicans today, and I hear him all the time. The Democrats do that. The Democrats wanted slavery, and the Democrats and again use well, the parties were inverted at that point, so the Democrats would have been the more conservatives and the Republicans. You have the radical Republicans who were so radical that Lincoln wasn't radical on a foe of them. And I have a big section on the Lincoln assassination and crimes and cover ups. I do think that was an inside job. I think he was killed by his own administration, probably led by Secretary of War Stanton, who seems to have been pretty much a lunatic. You know that was in there and fit right into he'd fit right in today. But so I think that unfortunately Trump is Trump is never He's never going to say anything inst Abraham licoln that's just nobody is no public. You saw what happened. Tucker Carlson had a guy on I forget to say it, maybe a month ago or so, and he he said something about Churchill and said called Churchill a villain or something like that, which he was. And boy, the everything the world came down on him, came down on Tucker for having him on. So if he had said that's for Churchill, it's not even you know, an American. So imagine what would happen if somebody had the nerve to say that about Lincoln. And that's why Thomas ste Lorenzo's such an important I had him on my show a couple of months ago as honored to finally have him on to talk to him. But I pay homage to him all the time because he's the one that opened my eyes. Lincoln was a hero to me, like he used to everybody else for a long time. And it was only after reading, well, actually I read The South was Right first, which is by the I think the Donald Brothers, which is in the public library. I couldn't believe that. I said, what is this? The South is Right with an exclamation point. That's what turned me when I started realizing. I read about the anecdotal ebanin of what Lincoln was doing to people and I said, wow, this is incredible. You know, I just never realized that before. I thought Lincoln was a hero like everybody else. And so once you do that, it's hard to it's hard to close that door, you know, once you open it, and it connects so many other things, because again, Lincoln is the is the precedent for so much of this stuff. Woodrow Wilson was inspired by Lincoln, even though again he's a Democrat. FDR inspired by Lincoln, even though again he's a Democrat. And all the way through today where somebody like Trump, who's the face of the opposition, supposedly goes to the Lincoln memorial. And that's that's the problem. When you have people and you still see conservatives talk about Washington. They may throw Jefferson in Washington, Jefferson Lincoln, and they always throw Lincoln. And they're no, No, that's like an SAT question, you know, or an IQ test question. Which of these don't belong. Lincoln doesn't belong their Lincoln contradicts them because he he did not believe I mean Lincoln's And then you know, if I'm reading crimes and cover ups, I mean, there's evidence Lincoln was an atheist to the extent that he actually supposedly wrote a rebuttal to the New Testament when he was a young man, and when he entered politics, his advisors you know, made him burn it. They said, people find out about this is going to stroy your political career. Is that mean? And c was gay, That's why he had the long common Republicans. And again that may not matter, but in terms of of what kind of political figure he was, but for the Conservatives to embrace him.
Speaker 2: You could be easily compromised too if there was a secret that wasn't to be let out.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, and he you know, there's there's I mean, and I don't know if it's in because you know, people, I hope you know, people will read an American memory hole because it's a lot of this stuff has continued from crimes and cover ups in there. I don't know if it was in crimes and cover ups or this one where I published the letter which is in mainstream media, not the letter. The published the story mainstream media from the family the descendants of William Hendon or Herndon, who was Lincoln's law partner, and they talk about how in their family, you know, it's this is tradition or old tradition in their family that their you know, great great great grandfather whenever and Lincoln were lovers. This is what they think. That's what they think. But yeah, it may not matter, but it just shows how morally compromised he was in terms of of that and so many other things. But really people can read, you know, and you've obviously talked about it, but the his you know, he sets so many horrible examples. And again I can't stress enough when when you're this, this is the guy he's basically it's like if you have a football team or a franchise and a lot of these people like you know, say the Cleveland Browns when they signed to Shawn Watson of that ridiculous contract and when he had like thirty some accusations from women or for sexual assault, that's the face of your franchise. So what does that say about your franchise if that's the guy you choose to be the same thing with Lincoln is the face of the American franchise? What does it say about our civilization that that guy is Shaun Watson of the entire country? You know, they were this is the one you go to. He's our greatest statesman. And they still quote the Gettysburg Address like it. You know, as hl Mencon, one of the great classical liberals, was there. He looked at it like, I do you know that this beautiful poetry. I mean Lincoln could turn a phrase. He could. He could, That's what you know. Excited me and so many others because he knew how to you know, say things. But you know so but when he had that little speech, it sounds beautiful on the surface, but like Meccan says, what is he He's tine. He's basically celebrating the suppression of government other people, by the people and for the people, because his entire, his entire war effort was stopping people who wanted to set up their own government, who wanted to govern themselves the consent of the government. So the guttabers are address you're talking about fake news or a big lie. And that's considered the greatest address all the time for people like Gary Wills and court historians that write a that wrote a book about how you know, the Guintysburg Address transformed our nation and it did for but not for the better, because again people made a second they're saying that to this guy, and they celebrated those beautiful words that were again they were they were they were talking about stopping a people from setting up a government that they wanted, that they that no longer consented to our government. That's what then. So he was saying, government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth. It's beautiful set, you know, beautiful words, but it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's inverticuous.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in the exact opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what what you said about what he did in dividing and killing. I mean, no matter what side you're on, if you're fighting him against Americans, Americans are dying on both sides. Department of Defense fifty two to forty point zero one is in the same vein, I mean, utilizing, you know, bypassing past posse commentatus and then going straight to war on Americans. And it's like, what do do lincn do? Isn't that the same thing? Didn't he utilize the military against American people?
Speaker 3: I mean, And that's and that's what if if we ever got to that, if we if he what the conservatives think might happen, you know, if they ever used trying to use armed troops or whatever to come and get us. I mean again, they're they're Lincoln did that. He already did that. He arrested in Clement Valendingham, you know, forgotten congressmen I wrote about in Crimes and cover Ups. You know, it was it was his greatest critic in the North. He arrested him and he sent troops to his house in the middle of the night and they arrested him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well and and he uh, you know they they arrested people in church there they I mean, this is you thinkin yeah, I think and how and of course my favorite story is how and people are always amazed, And I think this is, you know, quintessential hidden history. One of is probably the most celebrated prisoner that he just threw into makeshift prison was Frank Frank Key Howard, who was Franciscott Key's grandson, right. Uh And and and I don't think he I think he knew what he was doing. He chose Fort McHenry. He threw him in Fortanly Kendry, which is the same prison from which you know Francis A. Key looked out the window and saw the star spangled Bonner saw that the flag and wrote the star spangled Manner. Do you I mean, how many Americans do you think know that his grandson was locked up in the same prison for opposing Lincoln's policies by Lincoln and denied all due process. Those are the kind of things that if when you tell people they look at you, you know, I mean, the people that are kind of awake and look at you, then they're they're just it changes the way they look at things. But the people that obviously are sleep there, they don't believe it. They can't accept that. Oh's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh one else has never said that to me and closed because nobody else purpose, you.
Speaker 3: Know, exactly like you know, when I was writing Crimes and cover Ups, I think the most amazing thing I discovered. I have a great research team. Chris Grays and Peter C. Gosh are incredible and they did so much. They did much more work at American Memoryhills. A lot of that information is to be credited to them that they found. But I found this on my own. I think Crimes and cover when I was just looking at looking at Wilson and uh, I I discovered you know, I was I was looking at you know, his throwing World War One protesters in prison, like Eugene Dev's a great socialist and any others. And they sued, you know, and took it to they appealed and took it to the Supreme Court. And Oliver Winblholmes, great liberal. You know what I did, one of our iconic Supreme Court justice is like Lincoln is he's a heroic figure. Of course he's eugenicis like most of them all. And of course pro war to the hilt. He backed World War One. Is just like Clarence Darrow, the great liberal, just same thing, eugenesis pro war guy.
Speaker 2: And uh, that's a big point where that's a huge point, the whole eugenesis thing, because that pull that comes Darwinism, that's the start of the destruction of true medical medical science. When he had Pastor over there with his frauds. I mean, this all culminates to It's not it's not even so much about the money and the selling of you know, inoculations. It was more about the destruction and the controlling of people, right as Zach.
Speaker 3: But that that's where what I and I did. I didn't know this, So if I didn't know it. I don't know if anybody in America knew it, but that's I looked at. When I was reading about it, I discovered, Hey, you know that we all believe in free speech, but you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. Well that's where that came from. Oliver Wenlolmes made up that phrase, and I thought, wait a minute, he's talking. He's defending by defending Woodrow Wilson's right to throw World War One protesters in prison. He came up with that phrase, and and I tried to point out to people and interviews, whatever you think about that, Eugene Debs and all the other World War One protesters, they weren't yelling fire in a crowded theater. See, So he was equating protesting something the government was doing to yelling fire and a crowded theater. So again, that's a precedent that and I don't think it's been used directly, because they do say they use the you can't ye'll fire in a crowded theater over and over again to suppress free speech, but they don't know where it came from. Because I didn't even know where it came from. That's where it original people until nineteen eighteen and whatever year the that was that ruling was made. No, there were no asterisks on the First Amendment. Nobody ever said, well, you can't say this, You can't ye'll fire in a crowded theater. And what why can't you yell fire in a crowded theater? What if there's a fire? I mean, it's like you know you, I mean, the whole thing is. But people do it all the time. And now because of that, it's graduated to the fight for spree speech today. So you have an entire party. You have Kamala Harris, you have Tim Wallas, you have Hillary Clinton wanting to prosecute disinformation and John Carey who said, you know, this First Amendment it makes it hard to govern. We can't govern. Yeah, you can't govern like tyrants. All of them are running against the First Amendment. And they all say they don't say they don't talk about the yelling fire and credit theater as much. But usually they because they come up with the Orwellian term hate speech, which is thoughtful, but so they use that all the time. Well, the First Amendment doesn't cover hate speech? What And there's nobody on the other side to say, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: The word hate doesn't appear in the constitution. Hate speech isn't impossible to quantify term. It's based on emotion.
Speaker 1: It's not too you know, it's subjective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, it's totally subjective. But again, you don't have an a c l U that cares. You don't have civil libertarians. So how many people and the people that are fighting for free speech today are largely right wing Republicans, but they have their own problem because they're so sworn devoted to Israel that you know, Donald Trump and Rod DeSantis people, they want to outlaw anti Semitism. What I get an impossible term to quantify.
Speaker 1: Anybody anybody can say, well, anti Zionism is or anti you know, war protest is. We can we can make it up as we go along.
Speaker 2: If if we find that you're the center to our plan and you're stirring things up on social media, you're an anti Semitie, just like you're a racist.
Speaker 1: We call you a racist, right right, And.
Speaker 3: That's so it's it's it's a it's a it's difficult to be a free speech purist now as I am and that's why you know, people that read me on subsack, I write about this stuff a lot, and there's and that's why I think substack is so important because at least for now.
Speaker 1: Or subsec I mean that, yeah, Donald.
Speaker 3: Jeffries, Donald Jeffries dot subsac dot com. It's called I Protest. That's I actually have two substacks. One of them got created accidentally, but you'll find the other. The primary one is I Protest Donald Jeffries a subsac dot com, and I'm growing there so I have a fairly big following. That's the only place I'm being allowed to grow because I'm shadow band.
Speaker 2: Everywhere else that shoe is being posted to or is it a different thing, like do you have it on YouTube or some other place where you can find your other shows or whatever?
Speaker 3: Oh my show. I have a podcast called my Protest that airs every Friday five to seven pm Eastern and uh that when my YouTube channel isn't suspended, which it is a lot. They're always, you know, claiming I had medical misinformation or speech or some ridiculous nonsense. But I don't know. Last week I wasn't able to live stream, but typically I live stream the show every Friday from five seven on YouTube because that's where I get the biggest audience, and I also do whatever Twitter X, my twics. You can call me at Don Jefferies. And since Elon Musk has gone there, I don't think he's really a champion for free speech, but it is better under him. My shadow man is better.
Speaker 1: Israel too, So yeah, exactly, they all are.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the thing. They all have that exemption. But uh so, I you may be able, you should be able to follow me there at Don Jefferies, but again they hold my numbers down there as well. And I also we also go live on rockfend dot Com, the America and channel at rock Fan and also Rumble. We're trying to go there as well, so the America Unplugged Chalet Rombo, so lots of places to find and then, but it probably gets heard way more in archived form because the shows go up on Alex Jones's band dot video now, so that has a much bigger audience obviously than I do. And Jeff Renz's network is pretty big too. He airs rerounds of my show as well, so people can find them everywhere. And but you know, Subseac is where I think, at least now it's it's it's a genuine free speech platform and I haven't seen any indication yet that they're trying to suppress what I'm doing. But that's as a free speech purist, I find that, you know, very important that we need to be able because I when I'm writing something there, I don't hold back, and so far they haven't said anything to me, you know, you can't do this or you can't do that. And I think it's important to push the envelope there because we can't. We can't give way on it. And the thing it's interesting now whether there's no point in our history when we've had more people that are awake to what's going on. Unfortunately, there's so many people that were still outnumbered. There's so many people that are asleep and are entrenched. Like I, I mean, it looks like I'm arguing for Donald Trump, but I'm not really. It's just that Donald Trump is being propped up as the opposition to the state, So of course I oppose the state too, you know, I don't. I don't really think Donald Trump does. But so it looks like I'm defending Hi when somebody was calling him an enemy of the state the other day, you know, and I went on to X and I said, well, I don't I don't understand, So do you do you support the state? You support this corruption and tyranny, and he, you know, he just gave me some gobbledygook answer about how Trump was a fascist or something. It's so stupid, but that's the uh and it's where we So I try to engage people on that level, and it looks like, you know, because I'm trying to say, you know, what, what is it you hate about Trump? To try to get them to understand that they're reacting to stimuli because they don't. The big secret about Trump, as I've said for both sides, is that he you know, people millions of people hate him for things he never did, and millions of people love him for things he never did. He was basically the tweeter in chief, you know, and he just he just sound and fury, signifying nothing but as a symbol, as a symbolic gesture. I don't say. I don't think they're counting the votes honestly, but if you want to vote for Trump, excuse me, I may do it again myself. I don't think they're count but on the out dancing are because I think at the best point this, at this point, probably the best hope we can thing I can with any of us can hope for is to get some entre payment value out of it. Trump getting into office again would be great, you know, entertainment. It would be watching Hollywood explode and watching the people on TV. I think that, I think that's the best we can So I don't I don't, you know, tell anybody they shouldn't vote for Trump because he to the whatever extent the votes are being counted, it still is a giant figure to the estout to the to the establishment because for you know, again, I think this is a Trumpet signed project. They're involved, they're all involved in it, but not everybody is involved in Most people are reacting to the stimulus. They're reacting to Trump's personality the way it was intended. They want you to hate or love him. That's why they have so Uh, most of those people are are going to react accordingly. If he gets in there, they're going to act there. You know, they actually think that, you know, this guy is Hitler and they think he's he uh, he's going to lock up his enemies and prosecute his enemies, which is just what has been happening under Biden. But somehow they did don't seem to sense that irony. But at any rate, that's a substack, is is I think all you can and anybody subscribes you there ars you appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick, is there anything you want to add right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I definitely think the author is right when he talks about how they deify Lincoln, because when I went to that, i'll call it a shrine. It might as well have been a shrine. It was his birthplace. And that's the feeling that you get when you go there, is they deify this person like a god on earth. To them, it's the damned this thing and you look at it. Was also interesting he brought up one of the labor leader's names who was arrested for protests in.
Speaker 3: World War One, Eugene Debs.
Speaker 4: Eugene Debs.
Speaker 5: Eugene Debs is also one of the ones that I see a lot when I go into these halls, as far as labor leaders like Samuel Gompers and mister Solomon Strauss and all them, and they just so happened to sit on the Board of Trustees on that plaque that I sent you, Daniel, Yeah, I find that very odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the that's the plaque that's devoted to Lincoln. Correct, I mean, that's what we're looking at.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is at his birthplace here in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: William Taffers right on top. There's a hoop just underneath it. And then you have a first porter.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, you see Oscar Strauss, fourth name on it, Samuel Clemen, and it goes on and on and on, and Augusta's Belmont.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a rough agent, all of them pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's it's just very strange to see the people who have clamored onto his legacy and surround that.
Speaker 4: It is just very odd to me.
Speaker 2: They saw I mean, regardless of the truth or the or the facts, it's more about the image and in the symbol.
Speaker 1: And then they utilize that as a as a as a tool.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So I mean, and I'm gonna say this because I've been doing some more research on Lincoln.
Speaker 1: If you want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Like I'm I have to call them only based here, But there was a sanhedrin around Lincoln. I mean there there was a literal, he had an awful lot around them, and that this whole apac element that we're dealing with it since since the time we've had a broads child bank in this country and we've and after Civil War happened, this idea of America is not is not real. And I see us as being Israel before Israel was Israel. It's just not it's just not out in the open, and it's the same. It's it's more of a banking entity than anything else. But anywhere else you see, like the United Nations, everything that we created funding the Bolsheviks, how is that America? And it plays and and it's in service to the banking into you know, that's that's where it goes. So I don't know if Trump or Kamala, this to me is like Jesuit theater. What I see is this is just how they introduce new ideas into the public. So they just they changed faces and they have you know, dramas, but in reality, one way or the other, they're going to their goal. So they're going to introduce this new anti Semitism thing because Trump is the one that's talking about it. Now, it's going to be more lack of free speech and more jail for people who are innocent of any crime.
Speaker 1: And that's what I fear. I mean, especially what I talk about.
Speaker 2: If you can, if you can talk, and if you can speak historical truth, you're gonna come out sounding like you're you're a candidate for what Trump is talking about, which he also said death penalty.
Speaker 3: So I mean, yes, yes, and you're right, And that's the that's the unfortunate part of what has happened to the right, because the right, the right is is you know, gets it on so many things. Now they're more awake than ever on a lot of things, but they are they're sound asleep. And the Israel question, the anti they're you know, back in the day, like Pat Buchanan, you remember Pat Buchantta one of my heroes, who was, you know, one of the biggest critics of Israel, and he had a platform in CNN for a while and crossfire and everything, and he ran for president so forth he was attacked, but he talked about the culture war and how we were losing and obviously was right about that. Great stuff. And but you know that was when the left for what was still in support. They were still watching Exodus, you know, with Paul Newman, the Ridiculous movie, back when they glamorized Israel's birth and so forth and made it into a Hollywood saying. But at some point, and I don't know when it was, maybe fifteen years ago, maybe twenty, the left, those roles changed, and suddenly the right was in the lockstep with Israel and they became absolute supporters. And now the criticism of Israel comes from the left, and they come from people like that squad, and like the Palestinian students and so forth and so and you see, and these are all people. I know that, you know when I'm looking at the squad. But I say, okay, you know, Olhan Olmer was right to say that Rashid to Talim. I mean, I know she hates white people. I know these these she hates whites. I understand that. But she's you know, she's right about Israel. And that's where we are now. Where you saw it was interesting when all the Palestinians, not just Palactinians, lots of whites and lots of people, lots of non whites too, that objected to what was happening in Gaza when they started demonstrating then it was suddenly the right that that that wanted to shut them down. They wanted to cancel those people. And you had, you know, Jewish businessmen that were making calls to Harvard and doxing those students and saying they should ever be hired anywhere. And that's exactly what the left had done to the right for some and conservatives rightfully objected that on college campuses, how many you know, speakers like Miley and Obolo and these kind of mainstream Republicans, Ben Shapiro people like that that were not allowed to speak at college campuses. And of course the right was you know, in civil liberitarians would have said that, you know, we stand up for the right to speak, but you also have to stand up for the right of these leftist students to speak. Why can't they speak? So it shows that you're right, No one is really free speech. I mean, there aren't very many for civil libertati, don't. I don't look at Donald Crump as no crusader for a fugeats he was if he was legitimate and as people the people around them are legitimate, that would be the primary focus of their campaign. That the woman he's running against is the first candidate I know of to openly run against the First Amendment, and as has Tim Wallas. They both come on and said the First Amendment. You know, we got to do something about this. It goes too far. And you know you have the same thing with Hillary Clinton and John Carry all these open so you run against that party and you say, look, we have to have free speech. It's very important. You can't have any any asterisks on the First amend But you can never imagine Donald Trump saying.
Speaker 2: That if the Constitution was the Constitution, the whole idea of their objection to it would make them disqualified for the position and the seat. And that alone, I mean that should be that should be the guiding principle. Either you're you're defending and preserving it or you're not. And if you're not, then you're an enemy to it, plain and simple. And the people if that, if that's what it's required, is the people's power, their their their energy to uh clean house, then that's what they have to do. Because these people don't belong there. The only reason they're there is because that's where the the agenda and the energy and the money that's being pumped in here is guiding it because we don't truly have what we think we have here. There is no structure. There's just the smoke in the mirrors. The banks want you to see because that way it keeps the masses from freaking out. You know, if if the if the jig was up and everybody saw what was really happening and what was where everything was heading, they would resist. And you can't have you can't have the whole livestock. You know, you try to run rush the gate, you know it's gonna it's gonna knock over. So you got to you got to keep them occupied. You got to keep petting them. You got to keep telling them that this is the you know, you have a constitution, you have this and that, and you want to turn them against their own rights with all this propaganda so that they start fighting for the very their very demise.
Speaker 3: And it's well, yeah, but now I'm saying that I would suggest that. But then you have a poll recently that unfortunately, uh demonstrated what I think is is really a tragic reality in now. Is that and that was that you know we're out number on free speech too. Is that apparently fifty three percent of the Americans in this in this poll said they thought the First Amendment went too far. So I don't. I guess, you know, standing out for free speech isn't a isn't a winning thing anymore because these and these are largely the people. Again that and that's why Trump has reaked such havoc with politics. And I think it was by design because the people that hate him. And again, I've lost so many people over my original support of Trump. When he first came out, I just said, this guy's you know, I know what his background is. I'm sure he's probably not sincere, but his rhetoric is revolutionary. You know, he's saying some of stuff that I've been saying behind closed doors. And I thought, if he does, even if he does any of it, this would be incredible.
Speaker 2: And it was sixteen seventeen, right exactly back then. Yeah, yeah, I was voting too for him, Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean And so I said, no, no politician has talked like this then my lifetime. And if I'm running for president. So and Roger Stone, who was one of the was the first high profile person to love my book in history, and he contacted me. I wasn't he hadn't really gotten into the public eye as much then. And I didn't I know him a little bit from the JFK community because he wrote a book or two about LBJ being behind JFK assassination. So I knew kind of what but I know we worked for Nixon. But we had some conversations on the phone, and he loved Hidden History, thought it was great, and he ended up writing the forward to the paperback version of the book. And so my name's kind of associated with him. But he told me at that time Trump was about to run for president, and he said, you know, I've known Donald Trump for thirty years and he knows about all the conspiracies. You're gonna love him. And I said, okay. So I really started paying attention to him. And Trump would do that. He would throw out little tidbits about you know, I mean, we know, you know he was originally in the day of nine to eleven, he was talking about there had to be exploses in the building. He was recorded as saying that he would he would.
Speaker 2: You're treating the Trump that we want all the way back then. The plan is so laid out ahead of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly so, And I think you know, at the time, but I thought, you know, yeah, I realized at the time this he seems certainly seems like an unlikely champion. But I thought, you know, and that's what Roger Stone told me. He said, look, this guy is he's a billionaire. He's been observing this stuff behind the scenes. He's and that was the original selling point. He's made his money and now he's trying to you know, he he doesn't want his family to live in this kind of country, so he's trying to do something. And I thought, well, it's not impossible. But you know, that's somebody that somebody would object to what he'd been saying, but would still take all the rewards and get all the money, and that at some point say you know, I've got to do something because this is wrong. So I thought, you know, I realized it was very unlikely, and of course it wasn't. It didn't take very long for us to realize that that for me to call it the Trumpetstein project and say it was an actor because obviously he didn't keep any of his promises, but at the time he still represents the voice of the opposition in the face of the opposition. That's why it seems like I'm defending all the time I've defended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't give it option that's either hold or that it's left or right. It's nchotomy. That's not really there exactly.
Speaker 3: And so he's you know, so he at this point, he's what you're given. And so people don't realize what I'm doing. Said, no, I'm opposing them. I'm opposing the people you guys now love. And this was I mean, I had people that wrote reviews of my books and who interviewed me many times, have me on their shows, and uh, they contracted Trump arrangement syndrome and they ended up. I mean, I was interviewed by so many people at the crimes of the Clintons and Obama and so forth. And I look at those same people on social media now and they're calling them, they're calling lovingly, calling her Hillary and you know, a Barack. I mean, they it's all. And they like Dick Cheney now, they like George W. Wish because they endorsed Harris. So this this is where we are now. Those people and those were those were people were awake at that point. But Trump Trumpenstein has worked on them, and he has turned their critical faculties off and now all they see is we have to we have to stop him from getting in there. I can't stand to read his tweets anymore. That's bit I can't stand. And that's what it is. They're they're so because I always say, well, what is it exactly? What what do you objeck to? I mean, what how is what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: What isn't about Trump? And it's all it's obviously what he says. And his crazy personality is that that that's what it is, because it's nothing he does. He doesn't do anything. He talks about doing stuff, but then he doesn't. And when he does do something, it's usually you know, like naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel something like that to you know, to please Israel. But aside from that, he he never really did anything. So that's unfortunate. Where we are I'm no, no, I just said, so that's that's where we are in terms of he's still unfortunately, and he divides the alt media, although I think more and more of the alt media probably opposes him now, but.
Speaker 1: There's still and Elon was at that. It's disgusting, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ben Shapiro, I mean again, and you if people want to if you want to see again about uh Zionist power, look at what happened when you know after the the the seventh of the October seventh attack or whatever last year. The way Ben Shapiro acted, I mean, he was just. I tried to engage with him on Twitter, and I kept I kept saying, you know, I just, I just I have a question in the unluckily event America went to war with Israel, if that, if that somehow happened, which side would you be on? And of course he never answered me. And I also I also asked him, are you are you a dual citizen? Are you a citizen of Israel as well? And he hadn't answered that either. But if you saw that and and he one, something good came out of that though, because Candace Owens, I thought she was just you know, the mainline conservative, But boy, she is awake as they because she seems like a black female David Duke a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the times.
Speaker 1: I mean she is.
Speaker 3: She is really extreme and has gone the way out there and uh so, uh you know, and that's all because of of Shapiro, because Spiro got rid of her, and she she said what I said in terms about anti semon is not being able to quantify it. Uh, that's she wanted to eight Ben Shapiro, and it was to be centered around the question what is anti Semitism? And so nobody Shapiro, none of these guys can do that because it's like what is hate speech? You can't define it because it's not it's there's no definition for it.
Speaker 2: It's only your personal definition, and that changes between a person. And whenever you get offended or whenever somebody speaking out and you don't have an argument for them, you can't defend yourself. You can't defend your your your position. So then you just start with the slander of the ad hominem attex right. You you turn the the public against their their their thoughts and their ideas by using words that trigger people.
Speaker 1: That's it's all it is. It's just a tool.
Speaker 2: Nick, did you say have something else to say? You unnek your mic there for a minute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I took it off for a second, Like I said, being on the road, those background loads and stuff out of one cutting into the show. But I agree with mister Jeffries on the botty and stuff what he said about Thomas Massey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same here.
Speaker 5: I think Thomas mass is a good egg. I saw what happened right after he criticized Apak yep, not very what two weeks three weeks after that, I thought that was pretty pretty messed up. Uh. And it correlates with the clip that I sent you this morning, Daniel, as far as somebody else who did the same thing, you know what, twenty years ago, that same outcome.
Speaker 4: Tell you that's all I got for that one right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I wrote I wrote a subsetack article about that. I got a lot of play. I don't. I don't know if zero head, but zero heads publishes some of my stuff when they do obviously get a lot more reads. I don't. They probably didn't publish that one because I was But yeah, what he's talking about is massy. If you people get a chance to see it, I think it's still out there. It's the most remarkable interview I've ever heard of politician, give to Tucker Carlson, and it was you know, I've never heard any American politician criticize Israel like that, unless again, they were a member of the squad where they hate all white people. But for a white guy, a white a white conservative to do that unthinkable, and Nick is exactly right. What happened after that was, I think it was less than two weeks later, his wife suddenly died and there's to my knowledge, there's never been a cause listed, and she was perfectly healthy. They just gone onto vacation with their grandchildren. I have no I think she was about fifty ish fifty one or something like that. And you know, he doesn't seem to have slowed down like he I think he was one of the ones that boycotted net Nyahu's speech to Congress, so it seems like he's not suddenly inviting apack in. But for him to say that every congressman has an apac handler and he wouldn't let a pack in his office, that's pretty bold. And again it shows what I you know, whatever you want to think. And it was right about that same time, the Anti Semitism Awareness Act was passed by Congress, which, again, people, if you're trying to convince people that you know, you don't run the world or you don't have power, the last thing you want to do is pass the law that makes it a crime to criticize you. And what's the old thing about If you want to know who's in charge, find out who you can't criticize, and that law is very disturbing. I haven't heard any updates on it, but you know it really it could really impinge on freedom of speech like nothing else ever had. And unfortunately, most of the right will support that because again of their devotion to Israel.
Speaker 2: When you think of I guess the progression from eighteen sixty five to now where it is dictatorial in the sense that you can just declare and to YO an executive order and you can abuse that power that was never intended.
Speaker 1: I mean no again, right, And.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'd have to look up historically. I don't know if, but my guess is Lincoln probably was the first one who you know who who abused that. Certainly, I don't know if it was the first one who used.
Speaker 2: They had the general orders too, that the generals in the in the territories, their general orders were there.
Speaker 3: Yes, they were. I mean with a beast Butler, gentlemen, Benjamin beast Butler in New Orleans whose famous order where he basically said it was open season to rape all the women in New Orleans because they weren't respecting the troops and they were all to be treated like prostitutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was his order.
Speaker 2: And so that's Americans, Americans, this is what this is what I'm talking about. This was this was a foreign entity working through American leadership. I mean, it was destructive. This isn't what you do your brothers and sisters.
Speaker 3: No, you know, and even something like boat fraud. Again it goes back, but it's so laughable. The corny historians and the left will try to know. In twenty twenty, they they tried to portray the eighteen sixty for election as one where there may have been vote fraud against Lincoln, And I think, what are you talking about? So we know and Thomas de Lorenzo's point out that Lincoln famous, Yeah, he famously didn't allow voters that were Northern troops that were suspected of being Democrats to vote. He didn't he didn't give them leave. And there's a famous letter. Again, I published it in Crimes and cover Ups. And again this is not a conspiracy there, this is beast Butler himself, genuine Butler. Benjamin Butler was one of the most radical Republicans. Right in the middle of this in New York City, which was a hotbed for McClellan. The New York City should have gone overwhelmingly. New York State should have gone overwhelming for McClellan because, for whatever reason back then, a lot of the opposition to Lincoln in the North was centered in New York and McClellan should have won that easily. But Butler sent a letter back to Edmund Stanton, who again was in the heart of all this, I think later orchestrated Lincoln's asassination, and he told him, I've done everything I could to stop Democrats from voting in New York. Yeah, now that's a u I mean, you talk about a damning piece of evidence. What do you mean you've done everything you could to stop I mean that's voter suppression, isn't that you tried telling the average citizens today?
Speaker 4: It what.
Speaker 3: He was for Lincoln, you know, that's that was There was massive fraud in eighteen sixty eighteen sixty four, and there's no way that you know, I think Lincoln would have would probably have lost in an honest election, but you know, it is what it is. And now Lincoln, Lincoln is credited for by the Corner storyans, He's credited for even having an election. He had an election in the middle of an insurrection, isn't it right? Okay, Yeah, he's a great guy.
Speaker 2: So what do you think of that idea? And you know, we're what five days away. Do you think there's going to be something stirred up just for that very reason?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so. And again again I don't know how much of this is. I mean, in twenty twenty, if you look at my bookhad in History, as you obviously read it several times, and I talked about vote scam and the Collier brothers and you know what they discovered way back when, and this goes back to eighteen seventy six and crimes and covers. I talked about how Samuel Tilden was robbed in eighteen seventy six. Ruther B. Hayes got in there. Even though Tilden won the popular vote, was ahead in the electoral college, but there were some still some disputed states. So they just went to the Republican to the House of Representatives. And there's a committee that was formed. And the committee had eight Republicans and seven Democrats. So guess which way they went on every state. So and in fact, that's another little aside that people don't realize. And I found out again accidentally why doing this research, that as a concession to the Democrats, the Republicans realized it was so ridiculous that they agreed to end reconstruction. So I don't know if Reconstruction would have ever ended if it hadn't been for that. But they realized it was such an obvious steal, they had a moment of empathy and they said, okay, we led reconstruction. So that was a part of the deal that put Rutherford Behayes in office. And you've got Landslide Lyndon Johnson in nineteen fifty two. I've written so much about that, where he obviously stole that Senate race from Coke Stevenson. These things, you know, that hanging chads in two thousand, the stuff I wrote about in the quoting the Collier brothers in Votescamp. But again, if you want to know how powerful the Trump arrangement center it is, Victoria Collier was the daughter of one of the one of the James or Kenneth, I can't remember which one, And I quoted her favorably in Hidden History that she was doing good work carrying them on and tried to expose these shadowy services and so forth, but apparently obviously she got a terrible case of Trump arrangement. Center. First, she argued with me she didn't like the fact that the sourcing I used for her father's work came from The Spotlight, which is an anti Semitic newspaper.
Speaker 1: That's what they say all the time.
Speaker 2: But you know, one of my one of my very big influences, who I respect and appreciate, but I have a complete different opinion about not opinion, but view. I guess this is kind of the same word, but it's more strong, I think on World War Two because the narrative, the narrative were given, is given by the victors. So that's not true at all what happened in Germany.
Speaker 1: I whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Is Bill Cooper and he would he would say that the Spotlight was a was a was a racist publication.
Speaker 1: And I and I don't agree.
Speaker 2: Telling the truth, it can sound that way sometimes because of how it blatantly wicked.
Speaker 1: The other side is trying to suppress and harm, you know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I now write I've been writing for the last several years for American Free Press, which is what the Spotlight became after the Anti Defamation League drove it into bankruptcy, so they you know, so I have kind of a vested interest there. But I was a subscriber of The Spotlight back then, and they, you know, they probably focused a little too much on Israel. They intended to see a massad agent behind every tree. But they published exactly Yeah, and they published a lot of good stuff. And they were as I told. And again, I never thought, It's not like I'm looking at as this guy jewish and the collegier is not a Jewish name, so I'm not thinking necessarily these people are Jewish. I was, It wasn't, but I guess they are because she just went nuts and uh, and I said, you know what, I don't understand. You're the only source for what I what. I had to use the Spotlight because they're the ones that they're the only ones that serialized your father's work. Nobody else published it, they interviewed them, they had nobody else was paying attention to them, and she I don't want them associated. And then later I looked at she deleted me and blocked me from Facebook and so forth. So I'd had more, no more conversations with her, but I looked at I said, I just wonder, I wonder what she thinks about the twenty twenty election, because this is way before that. So I found that articles she wrote somewhere on some leftist thing online that said something like a Trump's allegations of fraud in twenty twenty are stupid conspiracy theory something like that.
Speaker 1: So again, this is the.
Speaker 3: Daughter of the people that put vote fraud on the map with vote Scamp, and she now, because of Trump's arrangement syndrome, she thinks, I guess she thinks we had the freest and fair elections ever now. So that's that was very dissillusioning to find that out, you know, and it is what it is. I was also blocked by you know, one of the people I talked to was John Wilkes Booth's great great great great grand niece or something like that, and you know, I had several conversations with her, were hooked up on social media, and then I don't know, went looking for us I haven't communicated with. I thought she suddenly had deleted as a friend. So I don't know if that was because of Trump or because of COVID. My writing's on COVID. I lost a lot of people for that too, So it is what it is, you know, it's it's part of the US, part.
Speaker 4: Of the world.
Speaker 2: We went really long, uh, I mean, I've been doing this since six years ago, talking about before there was a COVID, I was talking about how dangerous vaccines are and medications and things like that. But having picked up virus mania recently, and I you know, I went over murdered by injection by Yusus Mullins. But prior to that, there's also the book Pasture or our big shamper Pasture, and it just goes right into the history the continue its fraud. It's there's never been anything but damage and death associated with inoculations.
Speaker 1: It's not the right way to do it.
Speaker 2: Injecting anything into your body rather than you know, orally knocks out all of the safeguards. So it's always going to be a shock to the system. It is, never regardless of what it is. But I mean, if it's poison and heavy metals, all the worse, right, So I mean, I yeah, I'm with you on that, and and the COVID truth had to be said. I think it's kind of funny though, it's like she had the other lady tell you. It's almost like you try to feed her bacon. She kind of freaked out a little bit.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: She really did. Yeah, she really did. And it was it was very disillusioning because I wanted you know, again, I obviously admired her father and her uncle very much.
Speaker 2: And how family does that, right, like the like Henry Ford, and then you see like what happened to the Ford Motor Company afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh yes, I can imagine that from Henry Ford to the Ford Foundation.
Speaker 1: Is but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I don't know how long were you to go?
Speaker 1: I go?
Speaker 3: I can say a little bit longer. But I want to mention Masking the Truth. You know, my book about COVID, How COVID nineteen destroyed civil labors and shut down the world. Sherry Penn Tenpenny wrote the Ford for it. She's a big name. And then yeah, area and uh, but you know it's again, it's it's it's been treated like none of my other books. It's it's been my only shadow Band book. Amazon disappeared. The Kindle version, the most recent one. No, this is the Masking the Truth. Oh okay, okay, this happened my COVID book, and Barns and Noble got rid of the entire thing. It's not there anymore that they lead.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. And the Apple Books charges it was charging nine or ninety nine dollars for it. They did everything could. Amazon blocked reviews. It's you know, so many people told me they reviewed it, and they didn't put it up. They just kept it. It's a thirty three reviews. I don't know, maybe they put that. They picked that number out, you know, thirty three is a pretty significant number. They decided to keep it that but it's been very frustrating and the alt media, unfortunately, this should have been the book they were waiting for, because the only book that tells the entire story about it, it starts at the beginning. It doesn't start.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: My friend Naomi Wolf wrote a good book of Bodies of Others, and Alex Berenson and RP. K. June's book on Falci, all those are good books, but they all start. They don't question what COVID was itself. They don't question that. They don't talk about the empty hospitals and the dancing nurses. I do I talk about all that, and I talked about all the lives from the very beginning and how you know this thing was overblown and misrepresented from the entire beginning. And then of course I go into the vaccine like they all do, and how they're covering up the dangers of it and the things that's the deaths and injuries it's caused. But the all media should have loved this book.
Speaker 2: And you can't assume that or even expect the solution to be correct if you don't understand the problem. And you know, if disease does occur from within from an imbalance, or the environment changes because of intake from poison or some kind of other stimuli that alters the interior, you're not looking for something outside of it. You're not looking for some magical unicorn virus at all. So why are you trying to combat something that doesn't exist? To me, I see that as a very deliberate excuse to inject the true poison that you wanted to put in people. First, You put in the fear so they came rushing to you, and then you get them the actual poison, and then they get sick. It's that's this is the eugenics program, the soft eugenics program that's been going on by the people.
Speaker 1: Who've Concker Dust since eighteen sixty five.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it is, and so uh people that you know, you could try to support me by by getting that book. Yeah, very disappointing that because I thought it would do. I thought that the uh I mean, Sherry Tampenny wrote the forward, and I thought, you know, I was on American Journal with Harrison Smith. I was on I've been on In for Wars a couple of times, but that was the first time in years. I thought Alex would be interested, and you know, obviously never was.
Speaker 1: So so I just paperback here. Yeah, I see the paperback on on Amazon from Asking the Truth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no the kindles. The kindle's gone. Uh. So people have to they want to buy an e book version because obviously there's nothing on Barnes and Noble, they have to go to it's Midnight Writer News, I mean, because nobody would publish it. So it's one step about self publishing, and it's Midnight Writer. If you go to and search Lulu and Midnight Writer News, you'll you'll find it there and you can buy me book version there. But uh, that's that's the way to try to to go there. But it's it's that's the most disappointing book because I thought it was going to do much better because there's so many people that are awake to to COVID and what happened.
Speaker 2: I woke people up to the whole medical establishment a lot, a lot of more than they were before. Now they questioned their stating drugs because everybody has dementia and Alzheimer's, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so right, so that's what that uh anyhow, that's the so you know, people can in the American memory hole if you're everything. We've been talking about.
Speaker 1: That one at all because he was he was kind of like a lunch you know.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know that I mentioned him. There's so many things to mention, you know, in these books. But yeah, I I could, I probably should have. But but again there's there's more. There's more hidden history. There are more hidden history books that come. I mean, there's uh, there's probably because these these are the ones that people buy. You know, my other books, I book on bullying and the book on showbiz and my book on economics, say that these those don't sell. The hidden history books would sell so and I you know, they're fun, I love doing them and they're important. So yeah, I'll have to make sure to to include more event brand Ie and Frankfurt and people like.
Speaker 5: That, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 2: And then uh, you know, it's interesting we know where the Frankfurt school went to and what universities afterwards, and then tell them into the land grants for these universities and how they're kind of like hubs for this takeover, the soft takeover that the education, you know, the the propagandaizing of the children of the Oh.
Speaker 3: Sure I could. I could do more about John Dewey and the you know they in the in the beginning of the of the modern public education system and the kind of things that were in there from the beginning, even when it was much better, you still have some kind of some kind of light propaganda. And then so you eventually get to the point today where you have you know, gender career and transgender Story Hour and critical race theory.
Speaker 1: And all the other it's allowed.
Speaker 2: Like parent the parent instincts should like there should be an annihilation of that type of thing, like like literally if it has to be physical whatever, But I mean there should be a very very very blunt point being made to where this is not acceptable and this is insane to even consider it is.
Speaker 3: And there's but unfortunately, again we and that's why you know, I said, you know, if we can't win at that level, if we can't win at the school board level, then how do you possibly think we can win at the national level.
Speaker 1: You know, you're a domestic terrorist if you protect your children from having their generals to cut off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But the only way they can say that, the only way they can depict people like that and be successful at it is because all this is about is a game of numbers. It's all about it. We outnumber them, just like Orwell's prolls out numbered the Inner Party by by the billions around the world, but hundreds of millions here in America. And all we have to do is come together. As you said about parents, and my children are grown. But I would have been appalled if that stuff had been going on in the schools, and that was that long ago, and I would have been on a viral video I'm sure every week for the school boards. But when you watch those people, and I had a incredible courageous young girl that's like fourteen or fifteen years old. I had her on my show probably a month or maybe a couple months ago with her mother, and you can, I forget what they call her channel, but she's her name is Amelia, but she's she just choose these school she's and she goes all the time, and she just lights into these school boards and calls them out for how much money they make and all the terrible things they're teaching children. And she's so brave. But when you watch those, he has just some support. But everybody there should be supporting her. And just like if you get an angry parent, the one that has the courage to step forward and talk about it, all the other parents need to step right behind them and say, yeah, right on, that's all they have to do. They don't.
Speaker 2: They sit the numbers in the in the solidarity and will intimidate these weasels.
Speaker 3: That's that's exactly. They're that one solitary cop that that the tyrant school board member says, escort him out. He's not going to do it. If you have fifty angry people there, he's not gonna do it. He's not you know, maybe he'll you know, go crazy and start shooting and lose his job.
Speaker 2: But they're they're stands up and just stands there without even doing anything, because that's that's the that's that shows that they're you know, you're not going to get get to these people are cowards.
Speaker 1: And granted they brought us cowardice.
Speaker 2: That's why we don't stand up, because we're afraid of our precious lives, as your rebzment Off used to say. But you know they're also cowards because they like to pick out the people who are a disarmed and that's something that they're talking about again or outnumbered. And if you're there can be a whole room of people, but if they're not gonna but if they're going to turn the other way or just hold up their phone when it happens, you are alone, you know. And it's yeah, they got the social media thing. But like I was watching the hospital that got that got hit in Gaza and there's you know, the boy and his mom burning to death and you see him in there in the flame and there's all these guys with phones. I'm like, and then they grab blankets later, I'm like, yes, why don't you grab the blankets first, you jackass?
Speaker 3: Exactly, Yeah, that's what it is. They'll film this stuff and they want all it would take. All it would take is for people when any of this tyranny happens, whether it's a you know, a cop going wild on somebody and there's a crowd there, or certainly at the school boards, if they just so show us solidar that these guys are cowards, all of them are, and they would back down. And that's that the wars. That's the beginning of winning the war. It's just doing it like that civil disobedience using numbers. And uh we just so far the American people that don't show any indication that they're willing to do that. So we'll see what happens next week when the election happens. And is I mean, I I can't make any predictions. I don't know what they're planning to do, but yeah, but I mean I I, you know, I suspect obviously, though it won't be legitimate again, they'll be massive voting for him. And if they decide to do the same thing again and have to pick Trump as the poor loser and he starts stamping his feet and you know, doing what he does, they're not going to see people protesting. After January sixth there they're not gonna and I don't blame them because they don't want to be subject to as that kind of tyranny and.
Speaker 1: Be Sentory threw them under the bus the first time.
Speaker 2: What about the if he really did get grazed and it wasn't just a public ritual of showing that, or he got tagged in the ear like the cattle he is for the Israel, if that's not if it was, if it was legitimate, why did he not ever take the what do you call it?
Speaker 1: The The focus was on him, not about the guy who actually died behind him allegedly.
Speaker 2: Yes, he never wants that I know of, even you know, any word of remorse to that, because he's such an ego frigging maniac exactly retired fireman allegedly was killed a father And you don't hear anything else after that, You just hear it once.
Speaker 3: Well, And I've written a lot about the Trump has asked first, especially the first I wrote about the second one two. But you know whatever that I know a lot of people thinks it's a hoax, and it's I ironic to people that never thought like I. One of my friends who thinks I'm completely nuts, like most of my real life friends do. They don't agree with anything I say, and they think I'm crazy. And he sent me a text right after Trump with the first shootings mostly and said, well, I hope you're going to write about this fake shooting and so instance everybody that hates Trump thought that's the I said, You've all finally found something fake. You finally found fake blood and crisis actors, you know, but because they want to lock people like me up for questioning any of these other events. But suddenly you have Keith Olberman, you have Joy Reid, all these people is Rosie O'Donnell all publicly saying it was fake Trump staged it. So and again I have no idea. There are a lot of questionable elements the ear things, certainly, but the way you go about that is you honestly investigate. You notice how people just stop talking about it. So you look at, okay, why why why did why did the Secret Services stand their stand down even worse than they did it with Jfking.
Speaker 1: They did nothing and the fist in the air, I'm like, come on, man.
Speaker 3: With the Eogima flag. Yeah, And of course it's so lots of things investigate there, But I ironically, I think if they're doing investigate it, eventually they've actually tried. The Republicans have actually tried to throw the nonsense in that that Iran was involved.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed plays that up because they want a war.
Speaker 2: So he's like outran Iran, Iran, Iran, just like Russia, Russia, Russia when he was you know, when Russia was supposedly helping Trump.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Now it's Iran because they want a.
Speaker 3: War, exactly, and so that's I don't even know.
Speaker 1: That's why exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and see the idea that you know, again they turn off their critical faculty, so you really you think you Ron controlled our secret service and told them to stand down. Ron's pretty powerful.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, they've gotten Michael Jackson on cassette tape.
Speaker 6: Yeah exactly, exactly, Yeah, yeah, it's it's it's it's so ridiculous, but I mean that's you know this album, yeah exactly. We live in interesting times anyhow, But I better run here in a minute, I got Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really appreciate you guys. You know, I appreciate the fact that you've been talking about my work and everything, and it's it's very nice. To hear.
Speaker 1: Hey, Nicked, is there anything you want to say?
Speaker 4: Oh, no, it's just a.
Speaker 5: Very educational talk. And I definitely appreciate all the office time. I'm definitely gonna be digging into his books and when I get my chance to get back to that one particular library, there's a whole shelf of Lincoln stuff that I'm in the delvyto. It was right above the family notes that we have been looking at before that. Maybe you and Dwayne and talked about bulletproof, so it should be interesting.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hope next week with with Dwayne Wilson get into Gompers more and hopefully Belmont and stuff like that, and and Strauss.
Speaker 1: That'd be an interesting topic.
Speaker 5: Oh there was one more thing before I go, Can you forward that plaque to mister Jefferies so he can look over the names on it, because I believe there was a call.
Speaker 1: You're in there, okay, Oh of course, yep, something to look at. So all right, you got about it.
Speaker 4: You'll have a good one.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Dick, And I do appreciate your time. Anything else you want to promote before your health the doors that way, I just just.
Speaker 3: You know, there was a book as American Memory Hall, the Court of Stories. Promote this information that that's available everywhere. You can find that easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna pull up all this after that way is it's not on your time.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pull it up on Amazon and show everybody where to find your stuff on substack.
Speaker 3: And last appreciate it and the substacks. Donal Jeffries at subsack dot com, Twitter at Don Jeffries. Those are the ways to support me. The Twitter, I'm being allowed to grow a little very and increments. They held me out for a long time, but it is easing up a bit under musk, I guess. But substack is the is the largest free speech platform we have on the Internet left, and so we need to support it because we need these big platforms that had big names, you know, like Naomi Wolf and Gla Greenwald and people that right there as well as people like me. So you can you can see that you can attract a large audience there.
Speaker 2: And I have to introduce you to f TJ Media. To ftjmedia dot com is kind of blossoming. It used to be by a different name, but it's a whole different structure now, very very good for video content and not being censored.
Speaker 1: So maybe we'll send you a link there.
Speaker 2: I'll send it to the to the guys first and see if they, uh what they think of it, and then I'll get you that uh that plaque over to you too. But yeah, I appreciate your time. I'm going to go ahead and get this out a show, show around your your sites and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And you you do you think SUBSEC has.
Speaker 2: A sustainable amount of people that understood that even though that it exists, because two years ago somebody had told me I should get on it, and I was like, I don't know if anybody this is the first.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it's getting it's getting bigger. They most of the big names are on there. Like I said, Naomi wats big on their Glenn Greenwald. Uh there there there are lots of you know people, I mean, I'm being allowed to grow, but I'm I'm not in their categories, but there there, Yeah, there is a lot of interest there. There's people that are you know, what, what's the guy's name? Oh, what's that he's he's associated with COVID. God, I can't think of that. And he claims to you're making a million dollars a euro subseax. I can't imagine the followers he must have, he would have to happen. Now he may be lying, but that's that shows the potential of the pot there for millions of people. And that's that's what you need. You need that kind of audience and people to be exposed to alternative views and real alternative views that aren't compromised.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: And that's that's a good point too, because I don't have like a blog type thing yet, so this is the that would be a good thing. I just always noticed that lately, when I'm finding real information I'm searching on different browsers other than Chrome, it usually pulls up somebody's substack article. So I guess there's something to that that I actually get what I'm asking for, you know, then then the the generic diet gov dot N I h answers from uh from from Chrome.
Speaker 1: That's fifteen pages long.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much, and uh, it's been great talking to you. Hopefully you can do that again sometime.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks, I appreciate it. Thanks for having me. Take care, take care.
Speaker 1: We will show Hello nick gunny anything, bro.
Speaker 5: No, just very very interesting. I'd rather be a flower on the wall and listen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just learn from from what I'm here, and if I got anything to add.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I'm on the road, so it's hard to pop up without getting a lot of noise.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't want to lean over and taking over anything.
Speaker 1: So I got you, man, I appreciate that. I appreciate you being part of it today. Thank you for having the effort.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I'll see you in about what is it at one o'clock Pacific time. I'm not sure where you'll be if you're going to be a different zone by then, if you're driving from Michigan.
Speaker 4: But it's twelve thirty right now where I'm at, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, hopefully we'll hopefully we'll see you. I don't you know how to connect with the thisis on Skype right because I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's not like a link. You just kind of got to find around it.
Speaker 4: And then it's been a while since I talk to her.
Speaker 5: If you want to send me a link or something in like a little fifteen minute heads up, then I can talk.
Speaker 4: I got it for sure.
Speaker 2: I gotta see if there is a Lincoln, then I'll because I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to get on until the less I have one, The call isn't going to be just got to be jumped into someone else's call.
Speaker 4: So I gotta find the link.
Speaker 1: I don't think you send.
Speaker 4: You got a really interesting story for you all them when we do talk.
Speaker 1: So I can't wait, man, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: So, And for those of you out there, if I find this link, I will send it into the telegram group.
Speaker 1: And if you're not in the telegram group, didn't why aren't you?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: So that you guys can share your boo done it Halloween stories as well?
Speaker 4: Oh Dangel, did you see the comments, Polk?
Speaker 5: I had a question in there about when Lincoln walk back you listen says Green's order to expel people from his area of operation from that book that it's actually from that book that.
Speaker 4: I sent you to clip moth.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about the the order eleven about the Jews?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, See, I have a feeling that there's something weird about that, because Grant was quite the time himself. So I saw that question, and I don't have enough information on it myself personally too.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it's a piece that doesn't fit book.
Speaker 4: In the book, it goes further.
Speaker 5: It says that that was one of the biggest stains on his career, personal life, and reputation as long as he lived till he went to his grave, was that he did that.
Speaker 4: And and like, like in the comment sections, this is what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Well, he says, what led to it was the question in the comment section, And I'm not sure what led to it. In the book, that's where it starts out as to Grant put out this order and Lincoln walked it back.
Speaker 4: It doesn't say why.
Speaker 5: It doesn't give it well. I mean, it gives just a you know, a very yeah. Well, like nothing is too specific though. He says he didn't want a whole class of people to be treated badly or be treated differently for the wrongdoings of a few, or something something along those lines. But uh, like I said, I'm only two or three.
Speaker 4: Pages into the book. I haven't got into it that for you. I just got what I screened shop when I was doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As far as as far as why Lincoln would have done that, I mean, I think we already know where he was, where he was operating from, and why and how he was there in the first place. I mean, he jumped out of a two story window once, so he didn't have to make a crucial decision when he was, you know, when he was.
Speaker 1: Working government in Chicago. For a guy that tall, I mean, that's just like stepping out of the window and touching the ground.
Speaker 4: But I mean that sounds like something a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he was a crazy person and right, mercury drugs. I was about to say the same thing.
Speaker 5: Right, but I hadn't heard the rumors that the author mentioned in that show about him possibly uh playing for both teams.
Speaker 4: I had not heard of that.
Speaker 5: But when he said it, something clicked in my hand, because think about it, who was the Obama compared to so much during his career early on and throughout it was looking they compared them to Neck and Nick because they spoke so well.
Speaker 4: He gave these great speeches, and that the same thing with Obama.
Speaker 1: They're about the same body style too, weren't they.
Speaker 5: Out of Chicago. Yeah, absolutely, there's a lot of similarities there.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's maybe he's one of the slave kids.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if it's something to look into. Something you just never know.
Speaker 1: He would have to be a few generations past that, but yeah, I get you, that's that's yeah.
Speaker 2: The the Stanton thing is also something I got to look into more because I know that guy was was a sick, sick tyrant talking when he was redoing that book.
Speaker 1: Like what Stanton was declaring and wanting to have done to the South was atrocious.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about Americans, right, And that oi ve element is there the whole time, at the bank O element, the Sanhedrin type of people that surrounded Lincoln.
Speaker 1: It was, I mean, the influences there.
Speaker 2: And then him basically at least at least they're trying to claim him now saying that uh that he's told me personally. But they also said that they had that there tattoos had something to do with them being in uh and in a camp and they had done it themselves so they could get money. So I mean it's yeah, whatever whatever pace may be. Every they lie a lot, some people don't didn't won't even at the camp. And they have a story about how they meant Mengola, which is a kind of interesting. They had published a book and made a bunch of money on it, and then they all retracted when they get caught, when they get found out, they're all a bunch of.
Speaker 4: Read that article. He said, Well, it happened in his mind. It happened in his imagination that.
Speaker 2: Was that was part of Europa, and they justify it and to themselves. They they believe them their own bullshit before every before anything else. They believe their own bullshit, and then they get offended when you, uh have criticisms about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go on and jump offer as well.
Speaker 5: I'm going into area where service is going to be patchy, so cool, and we'll try to.
Speaker 4: Get on and talk about some weird stuff here in a few.
Speaker 1: This is me fist pumping. I don't know if you can see it on the screen, but.
Speaker 4: I see you right back at you anybody later.
Speaker 2: Later, all right, So hopefully everybody will tune into your niche Hopefully I will be able to find a link that says, hey, send this link out to people, and that will be that. But she's and I I and I I s h space capital ka. But I don't think that matters, because if you're in a group call, you can't just like pap into it. You gotta have the link ah brain break. Anyway, Let's figure out how that works later, and I'll hopefully be able to get this to you, because I mean, what what's later later? It's like now we gotta get it on, we gotta get going. I don't she probably name it up yet or maybe she's walking her dogs. We'll figure it out her wolf dogs. Anyway, So let me show you this first.
Speaker 1: But he's like the sound effects.
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: You know you did? Don't don't try to hack cool?
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Yes, so fok around all right. So these are the books and this is Amazon. You just put Donald Jefferies J E. F F R I E. S books.
Speaker 2: The top one is the newest one American memory hole. How court historians promote disinformation Hidden history. I have this in her you know, paperback as in not not as in the kindle. But uh so it's called the Hidden History and next posy of modern Crimes, Conspiracies and cover Ups in American Politics. Now look at this part right here, cover Ups in American politics, because here comes the next book, Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics seventeen seventy six and nineteen sixty three, which is kind of like a prequel to this, because this kind of starts in sixty three, right, and this one goes all the way up to the kind of assassination.
Speaker 1: This one kind of starts with it. So see what I'm saying there, You see what I'm saying, all right?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: And then you have masking the truth, this is the paperback version. And then the Survival of the richest. How the corruption of the marketplace and disparity of wealth created the greatest conspiracy of all. You know, there's there's a lot of things I wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: There's there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot more that I had, Like, I mean, we could talk, We could have talked about NAFTA and GAT when we wouldn't if that came up. And how like you know, industry moved overseas and it was a way of you know, weakening the country and destroying our industry and everything else to make us dependent on other nations.
Speaker 1: Even though that was pretty.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, it was deliberate. And how USMCA is only perpetuated that, and how Trump was behind that. He penn he penned the document and then no sooner was the ink dry. We were in a lockdown to almost indicate that. Okay, now that's come into effect because USMCA overrid overrides border boundaries when it comes to like international law. According to them who make up shit bullyocracy, how the social hierarchy, it enables bullies to rule schools, workplaces, and society at large on our time, fame, money, mystery, and corruption in the entertainment rule. I don't think this is the same Donald Jeffres Now. I think that's I think that was the end of all his So there you have it. Those are all there on Amazon. You can find him from there. But let's see if we can find his Donald Jeffrey subsect. So you know, let's go to let's go to Twitter first because that's what I call it, because that's what it was called, and that's what is called to me. And then I'll go see author Donald on to boom. Oh wait, that's me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, look, there's his name right there.
Speaker 2: What the hell's wrong with search? He should be the first thing up there. So it's at Don Jefferies. You guys can still see you, Okay, good? And there it is right there, Okay. And then don Jeffries dot Media. I wonder if that goes to his substack. You would think he would want to subset. Oh there is right there, Don Jeffreys substack, right there, Don Jeffries that media. So let's go to this one. Yeah, sure, why not? Oh all right, hold on, let's just get there.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: So here's the substack, and there's the articles, and then.
Speaker 2: There is forgive me if I don't want to give you my card number to the rest of the people out in the world here, and then there is this one here Don Jeffries that media that almost looks like it was the thing.
Speaker 1: Then along articles contact does donate in my books? And there you go. It's another page. I guess the unreals This is hmm.
Speaker 2: Strawberry Frigel to Abbey Road. Interesting. And then there are in Bigger Boulder.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: There they are right there? All right, everybody, So now you know that now you're gonna have to look at my stuff. So you scroll down.
Speaker 2: Here you go to leave big Pharma behind. See not even my stuff. Oh wait, I skipped one. Sorry, So here is the link again. It's back you use code ball. I don't know how things disappear for my stuff.
Speaker 1: It just happens.
Speaker 2: This is code ball b al for ten percent off your entire order. You go to money Tree Publishing dot com, Backslash slot shop, or you just click the thing in the link FTJ Media. Let me see if I can get on with you guys, and let's go to my channel. Hopefully it picked up this time. There's been some connection issues the last couple of days. Rumble one time didn't start, then this one didn't start. This one looks like it's running though. Good times, great oldies. All right, that pause it real quick and then see if there's a way.
Speaker 1: Of the chat.
Speaker 2: Hello, great guest, Thank you bush Master. Yes, I'm gonna Did I ever tell everybody that Ken O'Keefe said, yes, And it's about been enough time since the last time he said he you know, hit me in a couple of weeks. I think it's been about a couple of weeks. I'll start off in November and I'll talk to him then. That way, it's like you know, he's been he's been making the rounds lately. Okay, there's there's all his videos, I mean, all his podcasts to you guys on the Donald Jefferies one now go to zam.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: This is the thing that Nick was talking about too. I'll play that for you at the end if you remind me.
Speaker 2: All right, So Money Tree Publishing is where we're at now, and you can see the books.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 2: Europa right here. Everybody needs to see this and it's in Blu ray and DVD. You have the Henry Ford International jew This is something that everybody should read.
Speaker 1: It's it's.
Speaker 2: Very good information, it's good history, it's logical questions. And then you have, of course, where is the one I just oh, we gonna give youse a little further down here. They must have they must read before you do anything else with your life. It's Hellstorm, all right, that has to be read to you. I mean you can watch the video, as I've said before, but you have to read that book.
Speaker 1: You have to read that book.
Speaker 2: And then ask yourself, am I ready for this to happen to me? Because it is going to if we don't do shit. This is literally what will happen in one way, shape or form, if it doesn't have to be fire bombing from above. But this is how they're going to be treating us.
Speaker 1: War by a different means.
Speaker 2: They're already culling you with with vaccines and medical right when they ramp it up and force it down your throat and into your veins, as fucking douche douche Witz. Not yeah, you know what I'm talking about, douche Witz.
Speaker 1: That's why I call them.
Speaker 2: Wants to stab it, plunge it into your vein, he said, or something like that, hold you down. And yeah, that doesn't sound like you're a free man, does it? The secret and that's a Jew by the way, annoy vey the secret Masonic victory of World War two must read.
Speaker 1: You could say the.
Speaker 2: Whole entire thing since eighteen sixty five was a Masonic Francis Jesuit freaking nioive banking movement. But it's also preestcraft. We're talking about a dark source or craft here. That's more my sonic comes into a little bit. But it's not even Masonic. It's something dark are able to be so dominating, And why are they allowed to be the only ones that print money? Like why did the rest of the world agree to that? Something is kind of creepy about that. Under some kind of spell guys, Anyway, there you have it. All these are here, so there you go all right, glad, I glad I was able to share that with you. Now, next one, here is my website and that's Ray at the bottom. Wait, no, I'm sorry, I leave the big farm behind you. Gotta get down there.
Speaker 1: Fifty percent off is b A A L B U S T E R S. And then you hit show more.
Speaker 2: Slide down Patreon dot com if you want commercial free and what do you call it? Exclusive content? And then simper s E M P E R Fry fry l LC dot com. Click all the hot.
Speaker 1: Sauce that I make.
Speaker 2: Click links to doctor Peter Glidden, doctor Manso and doctor Manso's supplements. My book you can get it from Amazon, Bars and Noble wherever.
Speaker 1: From that link. There's different links in that when you click it, and it's the green stuff. So the green is what you click Barnes, Amazon, Cobo, Lulu or hold you down. And if you want to sign copy, it's right there. And then and then and then and then no more, and then and then you have creating HCl and then you have all the hot sauce.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go take some three four grounds of creatine right now and then jump off my bench. In between gnam a niche, all right, getting big. I'm I'm seeing it.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing it. That's good. Going to the gym. Didn't do this because I didn't get to do it.
Speaker 2: Periodically throughout the day, Like whenever I have an inkling and an intervals, I just sit on the bench and lift, and it's I'm doing it all throughout the day now, And it's happening the way it used to when I was doing this throughout the day back in my twenties, Like it's it's coming out. It's getting on me as quickly it seems like. So it was just it was just the frequency that needed to be ramped up. And it's not three hours one time a day, No, it's doing a little throughout the whole day.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Why am I looking at myself? Small Foxy? Support the show bro And if you're on.
Speaker 2: The other super cool website by the name of come on, you know what it is. This one right here is called ftgmedia dot com, Backslash Channel, Backslash Ballbusters. And you have a account with us, as in you have you know, you can like share and subscribe to to people like you have a log in. Then you can also support the show. This goes right to my Ballbusters channel fund, which is always active.
Speaker 1: And then there's where was I?
Speaker 3: Right here?
Speaker 2: And then there's this one right here, which is something you can set up to where you can tip the people that you like the most on FTG media and just like a little like that, so many click it. Once you've established it, you can just go like this, type in your message. It gets read and then you can put the value the dollar amount in that you want and then I can apparently I can set amounts too, but I haven't done that yet. So there you have it, all right, thank you so much, and I'm out because I have to pee. But dude, you, I'm sure you wanted to hear that, but
Speaker 1: Drink a lot of water.