Speaker 1: Is SID and Friends in the Morning, seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 2: All right for a wild show It to day running late in the year at Witch Lowry, Nicole Parker, Craig Carton.
Speaker 3: Bill O'Reilly. But I love this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you guys really, for months, me and my dear friend Siggy flickered down in Florida. We love Dennis Michael Lynch. I play this stuff on this show quite a bit.
Speaker 1: He's great, real American, still has a five P one six area code, but living in the luxury.
Speaker 3: Of South Florida. The Great Dennis Michael Lynch.
Speaker 1: Dennis, welcome to Sit and Friends in the Morning for the first time.
Speaker 3: Great to have you said.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: You know, as a New Yorker for fifty of my fifty seven years, I was on hold waiting to come on here and listening to the traffic report and saying two things to myself, A, I don't miss that, and the I wonder if the traffic is now because of people on prayer rugs in the middle of the street.
Speaker 3: You know you say that hamp choking lye.
Speaker 2: But I watch your videos all the time on Instagram, and you are relentless.
Speaker 3: When it comes to this stuff. As I am.
Speaker 1: I've been out here every day on this radio show for hours a day doing all I can to keep the mayor away from that sacred site, ground zero on nine to eleven. But you talk about even bigger than New York and Ground zero, this invasion this country, Mosques popping up everywhere, and invasion from the Muslims and the radical Islam. That's a word basing dentis Michael Lynch right.
Speaker 6: Look, I lived nine to eleven in the sense that I ran from the buildings. So I saw my fellow Americans of all colors jump because that was the lesser of two deaths. And so that has stuck with me for my entire life. You could put me in Florida, but I'm still there at nine to eleven every single day. And so what I did early on is I changed my career. Was doing very well in the computer business, and I went into making films because I was so passionate about it. And early on I used to complain a lot about the Galaalians coming across the border. I was called a racist, and it turned out to be that it became the biggest problem in this country's in this country's face. Years ago, I started complaining about the legal immigration because I saw what was happening. I was called a racist again. I did Dearborn videos before Dearborn became to it, Dearborn, And now take a look at your city. Twenty five years later. We've got a Muslim terrorist sympathizer running the show and it's only going to get worsted.
Speaker 2: Hard to believe, you know that talking about Dearborn Michigan, that the pan Am flight that was bombed over Lockerbie's, Scotland actually had tentacles in Dearborn, Michigan. We're talking late nineteen eighty So you were right there, Dennis Michael Lynch, before anybody else. So I'd ask you this, because I love you, Soda City, and really thousands, if not millions of others, why do you think you've gained this much popularity.
Speaker 6: Because I'm not afraid to say what needs to be said. You know, at the end of the day, Look, there is a place for prayer five times a day, and it's not here. And the reason why I say that is because in the Qur'an, you Sid and myself and every listener is the infidel. And so when you've got a religion. If you want to call it that swearing that you are going to die, you're going to be killed because you're a non believer. That's not a religion, that's a cult.
Speaker 3: So you just said it.
Speaker 1: Because if you disagree with Christianity, the Bible is not going to tay, go kill them. If you you disagree with Judaism, the Torah is not going to say, go kill them.
Speaker 3: But you just pointed it out. If you disagree with these people.
Speaker 1: Muslims, oh, they'll want to call them radicalism. If you want to call them, they say, go kill them.
Speaker 6: Right. Look, Christianity is what I know. It's built on telling the truths. You're told not to lie, it's a sin, but in the Muslim face, lying is okay. A format to Akia is that you can lie all day long if you're pushing forward the Quran, if you're pushing forward Allah, and you know, they'll sit there and tell you that there's seventy two virgins waiting for all them up in heaven.
Speaker 5: But this is the same relationship.
Speaker 1: But all those virgins look like Rose o'donald, just so you know, but go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't even know if they look like, I mean, look, how can you sit there? They make their women cover their faces. Women are treated like a second class citizen in that religion. So I look at it and I see it as being antithetical to the United States of America's long term goal, which is freedom for everybody. They want to take over. They want to take over, And honestly, Sid, we could talk about this another time you have me back. You know, there's a lot of anti jew commentary all over the place. Tucker Calson leads the brigade, and I know where that came from. That came from the Islamic world, in the Muslim Brotherhood, because they figured out the blue print. They figured out you don't take America from bombing planes into buildings, make it over from within. And the greatest thing they had to do was they had to disrupt the great relationship between Israel and the United States in order to do that. This is a blueprint. It dates back to nineteen ninety one when the Muslim Brotherhood had a whole doctrine made from taking over the United States from within. I know this topic better than almost anybody, and so I'm going to continue to fight for the rest of my life to ensure that my kids and my grandkids, and your kids and your grandkids aren't sitting there being victimized to some Islamic nut who's running this country, because that's what's going to happen twenty thirty years from now. Said, if we stop fighting, you're going to see the president of the United States want to change this to the United States of Islam.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Dennis, I hope you're wrong, but I hate to say it. It looks as though we are trending. You're going to be right then, final sixty seconds, we got it run. But I want you to come back next week. Is you're not great?
Speaker 2: You live in a great state. My friend Wandy Pine, Bet j Hayter Bazarian, Byron Donald's looks like Coldron. A nice little string here of free consecutive Republican governors with Rick Scott, Ron DeSantis and Byron.
Speaker 1: Couple of scary wins. Angie Nixon's a bit scary, very scary. But for the most part your state does it right?
Speaker 6: Why well, First of all, our state is the only state in the country where I think conservatism really shines bright. I mean in the way that New York and California. Are you know haven's for the blue. We are a haven for the red, and we're based on freedom. I'm not a big Byron Donald's fan. I didn't vote for him in the primary, but I will support them now because the alternative of having a Democrat try to destroy this state ain't gonna happen. But when you allow people to live free and you don't tell them what they need to do every two seconds, what you get is you get Florida. And it is the greatest experience of my life being here. And I would tell everybody in New York that if you're unhappy there, We've got place for you here. We need more conservatism and more conservatives in this state.
Speaker 1: I'll be back. I was in Voca for sixteen years. Tennis Michael Lynch, You're a hero. I love you.
Speaker 2: My friends in Florida love you. You will be a regular on this program. You really have a set of balls and you know what you're talking about too, Dennis. So thank you for helping on today. Let's do it again next week.
Speaker 6: Sound good, buddy, Thanks brother, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: God bless you.
Speaker 2: Dennis Michael Lynch right there on sitting friends in the morning. And if you don't love that guy, you don't love America.
Speaker 1: Bluifino, great job, It's always just an look amazing job.
Speaker 3: Noam Layden, John Trott, and of course Joe.
Speaker 2: Nolan, as Jean would say, it would all be back God willing for and weekending body show tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: Until then, from all of us to all of you New York pet.
Speaker 3: In your car online head at all the trying State's most trusted voice, SONC Radio seventy seven w ABC ABS Traffic intransit.
Speaker 7: Well, we continue to have major delays northbound on the Garden State Parkway as you start to come up towards the area of one thirty six. Again in both your actions bumper to bumper traffic, this accident is still there. It's still in the process of being cleared up and investigated by the New Jersey State Police. Again, you continue to have those two right lanes out of service as you get through there. Now, if you're on the Cross Bronx Expressway on the eastbound side coming into Castle Hill Avenue, there is a disabled truck. One lane is out. We continue to have delays getting up and onto the RFK triborough Bridge again that accident is still there, and then also now a new one. This one is on the Brooklyn Queens Expressway on the southbound side getting down to the Williamsburg Bridge, a disabled tractor trailer one lane is out. And then on the van Wick at Breese Built northbound on Hillside Avenue, slowing everybody down. And on the subways we still have the Downtown B and D trains on the sea tracks from five to nine to West fourth and again that is because of urgent trek work, at least that's what they are calling it. And this traffic is sponsored by Apple Bank now at the highest annual percentage deal this year on any six to twelve month CD Visit your local Apple Bank today to open member FDIC twenty five thousand dollars minimum deposit required to open new money only early withdrawal penalty may apply. I'm Joe Nolan with Traffic on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 3: Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms.
Speaker 4: Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here