Speaker 1: What if sanctuary wasn't just a place, but a way of living. Welcome to the Sanctuary Network, your weekly home for conversations that awaken the heart, heal the body, and inspire the spirit. I'm your host, Mary Ellen Poppick, the creator of Spiritfest and the Natural Wellness expos. For two decades, I've been creating spaces, now creating a bold new broadcast from Mind, Body and Spirit, where seekers, healers, and teachers come together to share wisdom, laughter, and transformation. We've seen what happens when communities gather, people become enlivened. Now, through the Sanctuary Network, that same spirit is reaching you wherever you are in the world. Each week, we'll sit down with thought leaders, authors, and everyday visionaries. Will also shine a light on the grassroots voices of the Sanctuary marketplace, the healers, vendors, and practitioners who make this movement thrive. This isn't just another show. It's your sanctuary, a space to pause, reflect and reconnect with what matters most. So take a deep breath, open your heart and join me together. Let's step into the Sanctuary. Welcome everybody to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body, and Spirit. We have a very interesting show because this is something I don't think anybody else is really talking about, very underrated event, the sy Games, and I first heard about it last year from my friend Anne Marie, who I'm going to give a proper interdeconduction to in just a few minutes. But there's a lot of great conferences and events and things going on, but some of it is kind of the same stuff year after year. It's good stuff, and we've got really good speakers, but this is something new and different, and I really feel like on the echelon of where we're going with our abilities to communicate with each other in the world and in the language. So, as I said, I'm going to give a proper welcome to Anne Marie Hennessy. She is a life coach, a consciousness explorer, and the founder of Evolved with Joy. Her work focuses on helping people explore healing, personal transformation, and the deeper dimensions of human experience. She's a veteran of the Monroe Institute and has a particular interest in consciousness, intuition and PSI phenomena. She recently attended the Side Games for the second time. I believe is that is that accurate. That is true, so welcome and thank you for being here. And how we met is also just kind of a crazy synchronicity too. We just our fresh off of Spirit Fast Jacksonville, which was on the Lions Gate, and when we were doing we always do an opening circle, and we were in that. I was reminding people that miracles are happening every day now, and they're not just possible, they're probable. And I really think that some of these synchronicities about how we come into each other's lives and how you meet the right people and everything really is very miraculous. Sometime, so you met one of the special speakers that we had at our show last year in Punta Gorda, and you were kind enough to bring his books to him and Punta Gorda, And then it turned out that we had actually known each other because you're from Orlando and we had met before because you used to be a restaurant owner of one of my daughter's favorite restaurants. I said I liked it too, but I say that because it was her particular favorite. So so anyway, so now you know, once we sort of saw the crossover, you've sold your restaurant and now you created Evolved with joy So before we really launch into the side games, tell us just a little bit about Evolved with joy What you're now that you've moved on from the restaurant business, what your passion is.
Speaker 2: Well, it's lovely to be here. Thank you for having me, my dear friend. You know, when I was in the restaurant business, one of my favorite aspects of doing that was working with my staff. And we had the restaurant for thirty years, and I had staff members with me the longest one was like twenty two years, and so that ability to kind of be with them on their life journey and see what was going on and helping encourage them and dream big, and you know, that was sort of one of the aspects that I truly liked the most. And so when I sold the restaurant, I knew that that was a passion I had and I was going to continue to do that.
Speaker 1: So of all but.
Speaker 2: Joyce started off, the concept was it would just be a coaching practice, you know, And I say just a coaching practice is if that's not significant. What I wasn't prepared for was the metaphysical journey that I would be going on and how that would be incorporated into if All with Joy and that I would actually be interacting with folks who do have sigh abilities. I would experience PSI phenomena myself and really help people look at healing but also developing intuition or you know, what type of things do you perceive in your life that can help you make choices in ways that maybe you wouldn't have that maybe aren't linear, you know, linear thought things like that. You know, So Ifolf with Joy is a coaching healing practice that acknowledges that we are quite more than our physical bodies.
Speaker 1: And absolutely there's interesting things out there, and I want to touch on what PSI phenomena is. It's p s I SI, but it's basically esp or psychic abilities. And that's what the whole goal of that conference was was to focus on how new ways and different things that people are using and able to do so. And one of the reasons I was really excited to have you on the show was because other people have their trajectory where they get into spiritual learning and you sort of have had an express route because where you are in your life. Once you sold the restaurant, you can now just immerse yourself in it. Whereas a lot of people might go to one event or read some books, they don't really maybe have a lot of people to talk to. But you just dove right in, didn't you.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I did, And I can say that it was something that I was doing for probably the last ten years before selling the restaurant, okay, a meditation practice that it evolved over time to where I was at the point of evolving probably I mean meditating an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening, and I was connecting with things that I didn't necessarily understand and getting downloads of information. And that was all still while owning the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So as I transitioned out of that, that was still part of my life path and part of my passion. I didn't necessarily understand that point that it was going to come into this coaching practice that I thought I was going to have. I didn't realize how they were going to merge in the way that they have now. And generally I think that's how that happens is our guides give us what we can handle at the time, not necessarily the whole picture at once.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, yes, be careful what you asked for, because you will get it. But that is a good way to look at it too. And spirit knows best, and so when we don't force it, when we don't push it. So let's touch al So before we get into the side games, recap about the Monroe Institute, because they're doing very interesting work there as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I can say that anybody who's been on a spiritual journey for a long time. One of the things I don't think it's talked about enough is when people experience, you know, some measures of spiritual crisis, like when you really head down the spetish physical journey, there are times where you will encounter things that you don't understand. And I definitely encountered that in the most amazing positive ways. And I kind of talk about the yogic practice. Yogic practices that can result in what people call like the state of Samadi or that super blissful state. And I've kind of gotten to a place where I was walking around pretty blissed out a lot of the time, you know, which is amazing. Maybe not so perfect for running a business, but you know, you look at it's a growth, it's a growth journey, you know, you're on that growth journey. And in the midst of that growth journey, I had what I call now the collapse, And it was kind of an emotional contraction that happened from you know, just some unhealed wounds inside myself that made all that stuff kind of come, you know, to a real abrupt halt. And it felt very scary.
Speaker 1: And also very very common. When you're on your spiritual journey. You exactly have to let go right of the what we don't need.
Speaker 2: Exactly and what People don't realize that this is absolutely common, and they get very scared and they don't understand that this honestly is part of the path. And I recognize at that point that I was doing very much of this completely on my own. There wasn't really it wasn't a part of my community. None of my friends were doing this, My family was not kind of in this mode. It was me in my bedroom, meditating by myself. And after that sort of contraction and emotional struggle, I realized I needed appropriate mentors, and I went looking and I started to I struggled to find somebody that had really gone down this pathway knew the types of things I was experiencing, but was also not asking me to adopt any particular belief structure. And my undergraduate degrees in microbiology, I have a very analytical mind. And the Monroue Institute really takes the approach to these this aspect that you are more than your physical body, from a very scientific and logical approach, and that's how I found them.
Speaker 1: And Robert N. Wrote was a.
Speaker 2: Really fascinating man, and he created a place where they're studying all manner of consciousness events and teaching people how to explore their own consciousness without requiring you to buy into somebody else's framework. He gives you a set of tools and says, go explore, see what you discover. And that's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Something that I enjoy is that these are not your average people. These are big grown men that are not really the type of people you think were into the WU. I mean obviously in women too, but just not the people that typically fit the mold that go to the spiritual conferences and things like that. These are people that I would, from their personality think that would probably dismiss something they couldn't prove or hold in their hand. And this to me lends to the credence of the work that they're doing there, that it is tangible, and it is.
Speaker 2: They have a research division. There's a tremendous amount of research that goes on. They have, They've done a lot of work with people will hear about the Monroe Institute very often from remote viewing, yes, yes, and then they go down the rabbit of remote viewing, and then they go out down the rabbit hole of you know, psychic spies, and so then there's a military connection. And then that's how I was.
Speaker 1: Trying to describe that as more of the military type, very serious and not sort of you know, you know, blowing in the wind, which some of us in the spiritual fields may appear. So they're doing really great work there too. So that's what I was thinking was people can also research. So what the takeaways from this? We're gonna have Jim Viera come on shortly too. He was one of the speakers there, but he also has some synchronicities too with why he was there and what he was speaking on. But I want to talk about the different speakers and the different takeaways from so what really and the only reason I didn't go we had a show in Jacksonville this past weekend and it was just too close. But I noticed that they are not sure what the dates are next year, so I am waiting to see as soon as they announce it so that we can go next year because I'd love for Spiritfest people to be able to go. This is really a high level event with such cutting edge new information. But what really drew me to what you described last year was the people from the telepathy tapes, people that were born blind or that were nonverbal that can that telek or psychic abilities where they hold up signs where they describe some of the things that you observed last year.
Speaker 2: So vision without eyes or mind sight is one of the categories of the Side Games, and it is the ability to perceive visual information without being able to see. And in fact, I brought a I don't know if you can see this, So this is called mind fold and it's a type of blindfold that is it's plastic. It's a hard plastic with you know, a phoam backing on it. And this was the one that they had at the side Games. You can see that that that on there, that's the logo for the side Games. But if you can imagine a group of people with a mindfold on and sometimes even under that eye patches. So there is truly no way that they are going to receive visual information from their optic nerve, but yet they can. Last year it was stacking stacking pegs second colors on four different pegs, you know, and you had these different you know, circles to stack on these pegs, and it was timed and how many kid you get?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, this year they upped the ante because so many people were inspired by what they saw. Last year. You had adults going out and learning how to do mindsight, and so they had they were able to increase the level of how many pegs they had to be, and how many colors they were doing, and the timing was and all this kind of stuff. But if you do any research at all on vision without eyes, you will realize that they have been teaching this to kids in other countries for quite some time, and they believed that adults couldn't necessarily learn to do it because we were already in the belief that it was impossible.
Speaker 1: Right right, They've proven that wrong.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple of countries vision vision without eyes is one of them that is out of Canada, but they do conferences teaching this in Orlando. It may not be on their website yet, but the next one is I spoke with the founders of it. The next one's going to be in November.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: They teach adults this form of visual perception, and this particular company is also teaching people who are visually impaired or blind to be able to see. And when I say people who get really, really really good at it can see, I mean they can read a book like there are kids that have been able to really read to you know, see to a level that they can you can pick a book, any book, and any page and hand it to them and they can actually read it without using their eyes.
Speaker 1: I saw a demonstration of it at the Sedona Ascension retreat in that it was amazing, and it was a man probably in his late twenties who born blind, and she would hold up a simple word on a card and that everybody in the crowd could see it, and then he was describing what he was seeing. He was describing the shapes, and that was really interesting was to see what he was seeing. And then I think the last one was the word b bee and then he said, I see a line, and I see a circle, and it's on this side of the circle. He goes, but wait, I know what it is because I see it. So we saw the bee in her mind? So or or is it? You know, where is he getting the information from? Is he reading her mind or is he sensing it? So with the colors, that would indicate that he's not. They're not reading someone's mind. So where what is the skill? What is the senses that you are using to be able to to do this? This is what I mean that this is so cutting edge, this is so cool. So there's actual games, that's what you're saying. In addition to all these great speakers, there's actual exercises that everybody's doing.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, it's a competition. So the founder of saigaves Haakim Eisler, really wanted the opportunity to engage your younger generation with the side phenomena in a new way. And you know what better way than to create You know that you've got these kids who are used to playing video games, so he's like, let's create a competition. Let's make this joyful and fun rather than you know, it had been being studied in a scientific research setting and found that the stuff truly is you know, psychokinesis, spoon bending, you know, things moving things with your mind like those things were being studied and they're like, this is real. There are people who are doing this. How do we get it out there so that the public can engage with it in a way that they will be inspired to stretch their own mind and their own abilities. And that's how the Side Games were born. But they did remote viewing, precognition, dowsing, psychokinesis, and mindsight actual competitions during last year and this year in the games.
Speaker 1: I think I know the answer, but how would you describe? How does that benefit us on our spiritual journey learning to be able to use these gifts.
Speaker 2: I think that one of the most inspiring parts of it to me is it is a physical and tangible way to believe that we are more than our three dimensional selves, right, you know it is it's undeniable when you see some of these things take place, that it's happening right in front of you, and then as you learn to do them, you truly begin to believe that you are a magical being, that you are capable of far more than you would give yourself credit for absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then I also feel like that we then rely on our intuition more so when we do get those promptings from our guides, from spirit, our higher self, or you know, some of us are actually having entities speak to us, like Chris blood Cell. I can't wait to talk about him as well they you know, then that would reinforce, that would leave less room for doubt. I think. I think when we first start hearing from our guides or getting messages given to us, I think all of us go through that little thing where we wonder if we're crazy. But I had been having it since I was little, and then again used to talk to my mother about it, and then one day she laughed at me in a way that I knew she thought it was a game, you know. So it's good to be able to have that verifiable, you know thing. So who stood out for you as some of the top speakers that you heard over.
Speaker 2: The weekend, Well, I can say that having been there last year, I made some connections with folks that I really wanted to have an opportunity to talk with again. And so some of the time was you know, there were speakers in different locations. There were workshops that people could take, and then there was a lobby area with booths you know that people kind of like Siegames nearly as large as that that where people were mill around and reconnect and talk about things that they were passionate about. So there was a lot of activity in a lot of places you could go. So I went to fewer talks this.
Speaker 1: Time because I had more in.
Speaker 2: Depth conversations that I wanted to have. But I am I'm a researcher in my heart, you know, I'm a scientist. So Thomas Campbell is a consciousness researcher who is actually the reason I went to Sigons last year was because I wanted to hear him speak, and everything else was kind of icing on the cake. Adam Curry is another consciousness researcher who is If.
Speaker 1: You google Adam Curry, you might get the VJ from the old MTV, but he's a you know, it talks about entangled consciousness Adam M. Curry does, so people want to check him out. Definitely, recommend absolutely, And so.
Speaker 2: The Rizwan uh Sean is also you know, he had a fantastic presentation on the simulation hypothesis of our consciousness, the demonstrations of mind sight and looking at They actually had people hooked up to a new technology that is a contactless EEG. They were looking at their brain waves while they were doing the mind side activities you know, in real time, which was super fascinating. But they had a kid's panel. They had a panel, you know, of kids who have learned these sieabilities. They had talks on uh dreaming, you know, on unconscious dreaming. They had talks on what sort of pre cognitive what what kind of precognitive awareness, how to determine what's precognition and what's not or what's intuition and what's you know, just an aspect of yourself. And so very ground did opportunities to talk about a whole wide range of things. I'm a little bit of a science nut, so that was the things that attracted me. But there was a broad, broad range of things to choose from. I enjoyed. In fact, I Sean Webb of the h He wrote a book on called mind Hacking Happiness, and his most recent book has just come out. It's called The NHI Connected Mind. And he was talking about in his talk how important it is for us as a species to help AI have some measure of connection with emotion and how our connection with non human intelligence is going to impact the way we evolve, and that was super fascinating.
Speaker 1: On the side, games website is siegames ped that's PSI Games International dot com and on it you can see the list of all of the speakers, and I would recommend people literally look up every single one because every single one of them that's on there is going to be really high level and has written books, and that will give you a whole new scope of research of different things that everybody can get into, you know, depending on what interests you the most. So let's go ahead and go to break. We're gonna bring Jim Verea in and then he spoke, and I'm interested to hear about some of his takeaways as well, and then we can all chat some more. So our website, we do not have another spirit Fest now until early October, but we do have two Natural Wellness exposts coming up. The end of the month. We're in Saint Petersburg and then mid September we're in Melbourne, Florida, And that website is Natural Wellness Expo dot com. So everybody check that out too, because we'd love to meet you guys. So let's go to break and we'll see you back in the next segment.
Speaker 4: Hello friends, My name is David Trotterham, the founder and publisher of Awakened Magazine, and we are deeply honored to collaborate with Mary Ellen Poppik, the Sanctuary Network and spiritfestexpos At Awakened Magazine, we are dedicated to amplifying the voices of conscious leaders, healers, and coaches as we all help awaken our world to love. We do that through our digital magazine. We release several interviews and numerous articles every single week at Awakened magazine dot com. We have a print magazine that comes out several times a year. We have a co authored book series called Awakened Hearts that we've had multiple bestsellers and incredible authors joining us. And of course, we have our own expo right here in southern California every year. Hey, if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to watch the interview that I did with Mary Ellen Poppik. You can find it at Awakened magazine dot com. Just search mary Ellen. It'll pop right up. You will love getting to know her and her backstory. And if you haven't already a free subscription to Awakened magazine, you can find that at Awakened.
Speaker 5: Florida has a great new option for healthy living.
Speaker 1: Our natural health expos were hit last year, so twenty twenty six brings more events around Florida. This special event offers health and wellness opportunities for people and pets, high quality experts and well being, healing, anti aging, and natural living. Plus you'll find speakers, demonstrations, and much more.
Speaker 5: All details, lists of locations, and.
Speaker 1: Discounted admission can be found at Naturalwellnessexpo dot com. Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers, and more. Spiritfest is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details, including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including psychic explorer Meetium Mark Anthony and also historical researcher, explore.
Speaker 5: And author Jim Vieira.
Speaker 1: More details are coming to our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at Spiritfest in twenty twenty six. Welcome back to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. We are here with two very special guests and we're discussing the SI Games, a very high level and new type of conference and event with really high level speakers. So I'm with Annrie Hennessy, who's attended for several years, also a consciousness explorer on her own, and Jim Vieira, one of our favorite guests, returning veteran who has been a History Channel host of Rowanolke, Search for the Lost Colony and Search for Lost Giants. He's an author, a Stonemason, world explorer, historical detective, and a recent speaker with You've spoken to the Edgar Casey conferences many times at least six, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, six or seven years. I'm speaking again again this year.
Speaker 6: At the Ancient Histories Conference in October, which that I will be in attendance for.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going to be et oriented, you know, extraterrestrials. I'm really excited about this. We'll talk about that later too. So you came, was it in place of somebody that was going to originally talk?
Speaker 6: Yeah, John van Awkin was going to speak with on stage with the CEO, Christopher Notton, and John had a health issue. I believe he's doing okay now. But they called me in at the last minute because I have because I'm well versed in the Casey material. I have a good collaboration with the AIRI and I it was the keynote speaker at the Congress this year. So yeah, I think Christopher well. Christopher and I get along very well. And Christopher is very knowledgeable and a great host, and so I was thrilled to go down and be able to present with him.
Speaker 1: So I'll call him the new CEO. How long has he been the CEO?
Speaker 3: A couple of years. He's really good.
Speaker 6: He's really got the AIRI go in the right direction, no question about it.
Speaker 1: Good. And that's partly where my interest lies. We had them, they were they had a booth at the Virginia Beach Spirit Fest when they were there, and and I really have a personal desire to just help get the word out about Edgar Casey, about the organization. When I was there, I said to the ladies, that drives me crazy. I meet young kids who don't know who I say, young kids, people in their twenties or you know, late teens who are really on their own spiritual journeys, who don't know who Edgar Casey is. And it said, it drives them crazy. There's people that have lived there in Virginia Beach their whole lives and don't know who he is. So we've got our work to do. And I think that his work is super important because it's so unadulterated. It was before the Internet, it was before a lot of books have been written. He was the sleeping prophety channeled. His health readings are amazing. But then the past life things, the ancient information that came through to him was also really really great. But it's just at a level of spirituality that he was. Was Was he a Baptist minister I or he was a preacher? What was he?
Speaker 6: He was a Sunday school teacher from a conservative Christian background in rural Kentucky in the late eighteen hundreds in early nineteen hundreds. That is not exactly the most you know, progressive place to bring these ideas.
Speaker 3: Forward, like reincarnation.
Speaker 6: They even his own family thought he was the devil got a hold of them.
Speaker 3: That you know.
Speaker 6: Basically, the evangelicals were not keen to what he was transmitting, and he was disturbed at first, but he knew it was a benevolent source, this Akashic records that poured through him, so he just kept up with it. He's the father hostic health. He brought metaphysics and spirituality to the West. He brought ancient mysteries to the West, no question about it. All his talk of Atlantis and the Loss Hall of Records, all these ideas that alternative researchers are very interested and all flow through Casey.
Speaker 3: It's just remarkable the scope of his work.
Speaker 6: And after our talk a lot of people said, oh, I just never understood or realized the scope of what he transmitted.
Speaker 3: I really feel.
Speaker 6: It's just a great organization and the readings are great, and it's a self study program. There's no hierarchy, there's no gurus out there. It's all you divine, undo all your insanity in front of your divinity.
Speaker 3: Here are some recommendations to help with that.
Speaker 1: Right, So, did you do like an interview or a discussion with him in addition to your own talk.
Speaker 6: No, No, it was Christopher and I in chairs on the stage on the name stage, and we talked about not just cases, transmissions or readings, but his day to days. There's incredible psychic occurrences and gifts that he had in just his regular day to day life, which so we shared stories like that which are utterly ridiculous, phenomenal and outrageous his abilities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like that. It was really good. So that's again crossing over into all of the different things that are going on at the Games. So did you get to hear both of you? Chris bloodsoell, I'll go first.
Speaker 6: Yes, Thomas Campbell Simon Dowan a doctor I found, you know, Thomas was he's a physicist and he laid out the scientific case like the modality is wrong, the theories are wrong to explain the holographic universe. Essentially, there is a theory based on a holographic universe that could be tested over and over again in physics that proves that the theories are inaccurate about the workings of the universe and time and space. In fact, this entire freak show maximum security prison.
Speaker 3: We find ourselves in.
Speaker 6: All the theories are wrong, and they are marked when all the people, the truth seekersysdom keepers, the people who really understand what the hell is going on in time and space are ridiculed and marginalized like they're insane. It's Plato's cave. This is a secondary manifestation. Consciousness is primary. It is so obvious that the mystics have set it throughout history, but we all have, and so many people have had experiences not just intellectual understanding, that is so far beyond coincidence, and it's going nowhere because the truth magnetizes you all these beings. It doesn't give a rats ass what any skeptic is saying, or any lead or is saying, or the MSM is saying. We are being drawn back to the truth of our divine nature. So you can fight and scratch and kick and scream, but it's going that way no matter what, which is cool.
Speaker 1: I'm interested, Jim in your take on Chris Bloodstell. That's why I was asking if you heard him speak.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yes, because he was abducted, him and his son missing for hours, and he's now getting messages from a lady, which is very Catholic like actually, and I wonder if there's some cross over there, But I'm interested in your perspective on that as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen his stuff and his son. It's more Gnostic than Christian. I would say. Gnostic is more like a nondualistic, neoplatonic version of Christianity. None of the you know, Council of n Iaiyah stuff, we'll say, or the pope and all that bullshit.
Speaker 3: But I found him credible. I've seen him at several comments.
Speaker 1: It means of the speakers do not necessarily the shows.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, a little too out spoken sometimes. Anyways, I found incredible and this woman, this this being of light, gave him prophecies about the great Sphinx and records and a transformational happening. And I've been studying the Lost Hall of Records, pitching shows to Netflix and other places about trying to uncover the Lost Hall of Records in case he put it three different locations. So it's kind of lining up all this interest in Egypt and the underworld of Egypt is the archetype of it is the Casey material, the search for Lost Hall of Records, This idea that the Pyramids at ten thousand years old, and there are records underneath the that talk about a previous civilization, Atlantis, if you will, in Atlantics. So I find Chris Yeah, I found it very credible and likable.
Speaker 1: And I am waiting for open contact. So that's another reason I'm particularly interested in his ability to call in the orbs. What were you going to say a Marie.
Speaker 2: One of chris Is really big prophecies or topics of conversation is the coming of a new knowledge, the lost knowledge, And so he talks about the lady saying, there's going to be this new knowledge that we are going to gain, and in his framework, just disclosure is already happening, because it's happening two people like you and you know, in the form of those orbs and other experiences that people are having. And so he is definitely a proponent of we're not waiting for the government to tell us anything. You know, it is, it is happening, right, and people need to open their eyes and make a request in his mind to interact, you know, with this greater intelligence and to have experience.
Speaker 1: And I also think that he's a great spokesperson because, like I was saying about the Monroe Institute. You know that these are military type men, very analytical, science minded, not the woo woo people that we see on YouTube a lot, and again nothing wrong with that, but Chris is an engineer. He's from the South, extremely mild mannered and not somebody that would be prone to make things up or you know, lean into you know, creative descriptions and things. And he's very credible and also weaves the science of the spirituality into even though like in a gnostic way like Jim was saying too. So he's amazing and fantastic. So what was some of the year. I know you heard him last year and you're you were just blown away by him. So did did you hear him speak this year?
Speaker 2: I did? Yeah, I absolutely did. What did he speak Jim's talk as well.
Speaker 1: And as everyone should have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, and I can say in terms of, you know, the talk that that Jim did, I think was incredibly important because there's a lot of young people, like it is a new generation attending these kinds of things, and they don't have the understanding of how long the stuff has been around and we really have been experiencing and there is a foundation, you know, there's this perception that it's this new thing that's happening right now, and you're like, it's being studied in a new way. There's scientific evidence that people putting time, money, and effort into validating in another level that has may not been been happening in the past, but it's definitely not something that's brand new, and so that was I really appreciated that, you know, that that historical perspective. One of the things I really love about Crystal Bledsoe is he has the most compassionate heart and the framework that he presents about non human intelligence really is you know, you if you think about it, you've got different folks really approaching it in different ways. You've got the people who you know, think it's metals and planes and you know, intelligences, and then you've got the other end of the spectrum who put it in a totally spiritual camp. In my perception is that all of the above are probably true, but we get to choose how we interact with this and what area we're going to amplify. And he is, you know, coming from that heart space. He's said this is we are to connect with this from a place of love and compassion to amplify our own love and compassion, and that definitely is what I think the way forward is something that I found truly fascinating is and this has been coming up quite a bit for me as a theme, is that our internal healing that would allow us to have compassion and empathy for other people because we've healed our own stuff, we're in a bit we have a greater ability to have empathy for our fellow man. To hold that heart space and that higher frequency is what's going to be necessary for us to connect with the non human intelligence that we want to be in connection with.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred percent truth. That's literally the key right there. And that's like Jim was saying, letting go of all of this other stuff that he doesn't know. He used a different word to describe it than I'm going to butt. And that's it, you know, getting rid of what we don't need and just and then not seeing things as good or bad or right or wrong, red or blue, you know, that things just are. And then just being able to just hold that vibration and that frequency and then we're just going to be able to, you know, do so much, especially when we're shown you know, the exercises and the talents that these people have. I think that that's really going to just catapult us into a new level. Jim, you were telling me when you were giving me a little recap that you really saw all of these people coming together, that you think that we're kind of right on the precipice of a new paradigm. Do you remember what you said?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Christopher Naughton actually said he's the CEO of the are. We had dinner with Jeffrey Mitchelove and others remote viewers, and he said Christopher's thought, and I agree, was it's like the tribe coming back together, like the gathering of people. Chris Bloodsoe and Son, every every person there was on the same page. And that's why I oriented my talk around I'm a course of miracles guy, nondualistic guy, forgiveness release all the spiritual masters say, you undo what is in front of what the false beliefs and ideas and insanity often times that you've put in front of your divinity. Your overidentification with your temporary movie character is another thing where you allow the ego to take over. So it's an undoing, not an accumulation of new intellectual knowledge and the greatest spiritual technology. The course would say is forgiveness, is release, release, released, because everybody that you have of dust up with, it's basically a symbol of the unconscious material that's unhaled. So they basically it's an opportunity. Ken Wapner, this great course course teacher would say, the come andcy field awareness. You forgive your release, and then two months later you don't a health issue, you don't have a crisis, or you don't have the same person doing it again.
Speaker 3: This phony bullyfa you're a victim of the world is not true.
Speaker 6: You are basically have to purge your mind of what isn't true and forgive and release over and over again.
Speaker 3: So I find that is just the most potent idea.
Speaker 6: And what Anne Marie was saying too, a lot of people like this agitated state. The government's a mess, so forty trillion dollars in debt. It's like UFOs, come save us. It's like, no, you need to forgive your way. The course would say, remove the blocks to love's awareness, and love isn't you know, it isn't some guey, Oh my heart hurts, and you know it is your natural state. It is doesn't need explanation. It is a state of being. It's not about now.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 6: And I will say, yeah, lastly, not to be too long when it is, there's a very difficult place to incarnate him. We could be in the plays, you know, hanging out and building crystal castles and everything. We've come here, we've incarnated. And I used to think it was like Vifa vendetta, like I got to dust it up and destroy the matrix, the nervus and of the matrix. It's no, we have to increase our energetic level as a whole to break the energetic hold of the arconic demiurgic prison. The Gnostics would say that we've been caught in you know, endless wars and.
Speaker 3: Chaos and everything. So that is why we're here, and that means that.
Speaker 6: Have compassion is a very difficult place to be Jesus Christ and paying all your bills, juggle and everything just to stay alive. Man, it's like it's like a sci fi movie, you know, let alone spiritual work we're going to do.
Speaker 1: Yet, I believe that you know in another state that we chose to come here. We actually stood in line to get here too. That we wanted to be here to do this, and you know, we just are doing the best that we can to get through. We just find the different ways and what makes us happy, and you know what we can do to drain out the noise a little bit. I did see how many different speakers we're talking about simulated multiverse and things like that too. What is your takeaway on that amory about I mean, is that something that you really kind of perceive or are you just aware of it?
Speaker 2: So the idea of a simulation in the multiverse is something that you know, you have people who are experienced this is my take. It's not going to be you know, probably the traditional path, but you've got people who are experiencing consciousness. And scientists try their hardest to describe a thing and the why of the thing, How did you get there, how does it work? Why is it that way? And so we come up from we come up with metaphors and constructs that we think is going to describe what we what it is we perceive, and why something would work a particular way. I think that our ability to be in this space and in this time, that non local consciousness, that our consciousness is in this particular space is really around how what are where is our awareness focused? So where the simulation hypothesis makes sense to me is that if I am looking out of my eyes, the reality that I perceive is rendered as I see it. Does it mean it exists before I see it? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, But because the only thing that matters is my awareness.
Speaker 1: Of it, right, right?
Speaker 2: And so if everyone is in that same boat, then the metaphor of a universal video game that we are all rendering in real time works, right?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Literally?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I know that where I can focus. I know that my experience of this reality is highly determined on where I focus my awareness.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm starting to notice too, I'm seeing different facets of things and people and teachings and things like that that I had not noticed before. But in a broad way, I don't think it's just me, do either of you know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Can I can't really articulate it properly, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Clearly just kidding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're seeing things from like a different perspective, multi dimensional perspective things multidimensional.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, absolutely, that ties in with synchronicity with the simulation theory. It's what it's encapsulating. Is this idea that there's a holographic reality, that the power of the one, the field of awareness roomy there beyond concepts of good and bad, there.
Speaker 3: Is a field. I will meet you there.
Speaker 6: It's all one creation, no matter how much multiplicity you pay to see.
Speaker 3: And it's a simulation.
Speaker 6: The mystics would say, every enlighted master throat human history says the same specific and ragal thing, whether it's loudsue Jesus, Buddha Raman Maharshi, that the you know, it's an emanation from the one in your eternal divine nature is not altered by the ups and downs of the simulation, if you will, which is you know, a challenging concept because it's like, oh, I like my character and I'm going up and down and I'm evolving, and yeah, there are happenings, but your divinity is never diminished, is never altered, which is great.
Speaker 3: It's like a breath of fresh air. That's what the mystics say.
Speaker 6: Anyways, So the simulation hypothesis what has revealed that there is one encapsulating reality that is creating what we're experiencing. And that's why forgiveness is such an important tool, because you are holographically forgiving yourself at once, and the perceived person who who was out there is also getting a forgiveness as well.
Speaker 1: Jim, did you get to listen to many other speakers during the weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Simon Duan, doctor Simon Duan, and the Chinese scientist.
Speaker 3: He was excellent.
Speaker 6: He was quoting us a lot of quotes that I use about Plato, and a lot of people don't know that Plato was.
Speaker 3: He wasn't enlightened. He was right on the cusp.
Speaker 6: His allegory of the cave is a perfect representation of what's going on here.
Speaker 3: You have prisoners chained to the wall.
Speaker 6: We think the secondary manifestation of the physical world is all there is, and we are affixed to it, and you know, we're drawn in by it. And I thought Simon was just great. He was straightforward scientific, but his was a little different than Tom Campbell, the physicist. He was almost more like metaphysically oriented, more enthralled with the spiritual reality behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: And that's what people need, you know that, that's.
Speaker 6: That's a message I always you know, I am scientifically oriented, I am skeptical, and you can believe that or not.
Speaker 3: But I debunked a lot of things.
Speaker 6: But this idea spreads out to so many minds when you blend the scientific with the spiritual. And the scientists of old were metaphysicians, Plato, pythagorasts. They all went to the mystery schools. They all spoke and talked about the divine nature. They had these ceremonies where they had breakthroughs and wrote about like the unindescribable divinity.
Speaker 3: It's like, I cannot believe I am that.
Speaker 6: And the scientists of today are kind of prisonism and atheist the cults. And it's true, and I used to be an atheist. I'm recovering Catholic, and I am through experiences not just intellectual understanding.
Speaker 3: I broke free of that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, holy hell, the synchronicity is off the charts, the visceral you know, reading the ash Devakragita for months and having this breakthrough like to this other realm.
Speaker 1: And we were talking about synchronicities, is they're almost miraculous. At this point.
Speaker 2: The news is that there are a class of scientists who are definitely interested in studying. They are studying, they're studying synchronicities, they're studying precognition, they're studying, you know, these different sizeabilities and how at the end of the day we truly are more than we perceive and becoming. They're coming up with undeniable proof for the skeptic that these things are real.
Speaker 3: Diane Hennison, who's the woman from.
Speaker 2: Harvard, Diane Hennessy Powell.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 6: She was at the online at the Edgar Casey Congress and she gave She was so the everybody. Patricia Cromwell, that the highly regarded author who has a series on Amazon right now based on her books, she was there at side games.
Speaker 3: I talked to her and I was blown away. George Norri was there.
Speaker 6: Everybody gave their experiential story, the Casey story, but like the book hit me off the head. I have an angel visited me, like everybody from so many people have these. I mean, if you're at a metaphor you're one of your shows, Mary Ellen, there's a thousand people there and if you said, who has had an experience like this? Who has had this metaphysical happening? Or a book hit him off the head. Literally ninety nine percent of the people would raise the hands just just beyond coincidence, so far beyond coincidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Diane is just phenomenal in that right as well.
Speaker 1: We've got just a few minutes before we need to go to break and then come back for our next segment. But we're discussing the SI Games and the website is psy Psi Games International dot com. So people can look up and see the lineup of this event that was just two weeks ago and all the amazing collaborators and contributors and scientists and advisors that we've got. This is really just new and cutting edge information. So I really recommend everybody go there. Anne Marie's website is Evolved with joy if you want to check her out up and coming, and I know you're still literally evolving as well, but I know you're going to be doing great things as you are now. And then we've got SPIRITFASTUSA dot com as well as our Natural Wellness expos are the next two events that we've got coming up, so you can check those out by that website as well. So let's go to break and then we'll come back and get into more. Oh, it's just more great conversation. So hank tight everybody.
Speaker 4: Hello friends. My name is David Trotter and the founder and publisher of Awakened Magazine, and we are deeply honored to collaborate with Mary Ellen Poppik, the Sanctuary Network and Spiritfest expos At Awakened Magazine, we are dedicated to amplifying the voices of conscious leaders, healers, and coaches as we all help awaken our world to love. We do that through our digital magazine. We release several interviews and numerous articles every single week at awakenedmagazine dot com. We have a print magazine that comes out several times a year. We have a co authored book series called Awakened Hearts that we've had multiple bestsellers and incredible authors joining us. And of course, we have our own expo right here in southern California every year. Hey, if you haven't already checked it out, I encourage you to watch the interview that I did with Mary Ellen Poppik. You can find it at Awakened magazine dot com. Just search mary Ellen. It'll pop right up. You will love getting to know her and her backstory. And if you haven't already a free subscription to Awakened magazine. You can find that at Awakened, Florida has.
Speaker 5: A great new option for healthy living.
Speaker 1: Our natural health expos were a hit last year, so twenty twenty six brings more events around Florida. This special event offers health and wellness opportunities for people and pets, hi quality experts in well being, healing, anti aging, and natural living. Plus you'll find speakers, demonstrations, and much more. All details, lists of locations, and discounted admission can be found at Natural Wellnessexpo dot com. Join us for Spiritfest, coming soon to a city near you. Spiritfest is a metaphysical, holistic and crystal expo featuring an amazing array of vendors, speakers, authors, artists, crystals, healers, psychic readers, and more. Spiritfest is your chance to explore and connect with others of like mind. Get all details including our upcoming locations up and down the East Coast, also discounted admission and more at.
Speaker 5: SPIRITFESTUSA dot com.
Speaker 1: Our next event is January tenth and eleventh, with special guests and special presentations including Psychic Explorer, Medium Mark Andnthany, and also historical researcher, explore and author Jim Vieira.
Speaker 5: More details are coming.
Speaker 1: To our website soon and we look forward to seeing you at Spirit Bust in.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sanctuary for Mind, Body and Spirit. We are discussing the Side Games, a recent conference and event that took place with really cutting edge information and speakers and presenters. We've got one of the speakers presenters with us now, Jim Vieira, and we were talking with another consciousness explorer, Anne Marie Hennessy, who went to the Side Games both years, so she's got a lot of information and a lot of takeaways from it as well. But you were saying one of your favorite things about the conference, about the event was the Superhuman Too is So is it the second version of it? With Caroline Corey who's a filmmaker and a consciousness researcher. She also does a lot on not just human potential, but about ets and first contact and things like that. So tell us about Superhuman Too? What what did you see?
Speaker 2: Caroline was there and talked with us about it, and we got to screen the new movie that's coming out and just listening to her talk about all the things that even didn't have time to make it into the film because there's so much data and so much information, and if you haven't seen Superhuman one, it's absolutely worth a watch. And then Superhuman two. They just add to the research on various sighabilities and it was a great fit for the sign Games because as the games are demonstrating some of these sigh abilities in real time. Another thing that Hakem is doing with Sie Games International is he is doing workshops throughout the year that people can take, both in person and virtually to develop their own size gifts. And so I can watch people do it and realize that it's real and then go and study it yourself.
Speaker 1: It is one thing to see it on TV or you know, but it's a different thing to hear or see it live in person when you just know it's that's just a different level to that, and that's what's good about these conferences and events. I'm pretty sure that I watched Superhuman I think I rented it on Amazon Prime, but you can watch it for free on Pluto and tub with commercials. But do you know, did she say when Superhuman two will come out?
Speaker 2: You know, she probably did, but I don't remember, but I'm sure we can find out.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm interested to know.
Speaker 2: That's this simple thing that happened. I don't know if you saw this gym, but people were sticking dimes to walls. Did you see this happen?
Speaker 3: I did. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of the things that you were able to do is just you could take a dime and you can put it against a wall and with your intention, you can make the dimes stick to the wall. And so people were doing this all over the place like you would. People would it was like this fun game, and you would just see someone hold a dime against a clear sheet rock wall in a conference room. There's no you know, nothing sticking the sticking it there. And then they would walk away and the dime would still be there and people would point and come over and it would fall down and everybody would try to stick it up there. And so, you know, and I talked with one of the gentlemen and when we talked about them in Roe Institute being you know, an aspect of you know, people who are not necessarily as woo. It certainly has immense metaphysical and spiritual courses and things like that. It's not it's people. The perception is that it's truly related to the military, but that's really not the case at all. It just because of that relation, you end up having a lot of men, you know, Jim is truly the exception in some cases if we have a lot of women who go into this, So we really appreciate our beautiful strong men who do it. But the gentleman who helped me learn about the sticking the dimes to the wall this this is a bodyguard for one of the people who was at the games and very you know, huge guy, and he was going around and sticking these times to the wall and walking away and it was just like watching magic happen, you know, in real time. And he said, do it every day so you believe you remember how magical you are?
Speaker 1: Wow? Did you try it, Jim?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't want to fail.
Speaker 1: If you got to dine out of your pocket, maybe you could try it on the wall behind us so we could see. What is what do they tell you to do? Are you just focusing on it first or do you just go do it?
Speaker 2: And it has the idea is intention and belief. I intend with my energy for this dime to stick to the wall. I believe that it can stick to the wall. I put my awareness on the fact that this time is stuck to the wall. You know, I perceive that it is sticky. I perceive like it's taking your the power of your awareness and creating a micro change in the three D realm that lasts a couple of seconds, but it is demonstratable to you. Okay, So it's a it's a form of psycho psychokinesis. So it's a form of affecting three dimensional matter with your mind.
Speaker 1: Similar to bending the spoon, right.
Speaker 2: Bending the spoon, making you know things you know in a vacuum, turnaround, you know. They have these weirdo scopes that are gears that you can learn to focus your attention on and make the gears move. And if you're interested in that kind of thing, look up psychokinesis. There are YouTube videos out now, there classes that you can take. The Monroe Institute teaches a class called mc squares week long, both virtual and in person, and in that one, people are lighting up light bulbs with their hands, sprouting seeds out of their poems like in real time. Spoon bending is the one that's super well known because people take a spoonsm with them and they can go look, I know the spoon, you know. So there are people sitting on the in the hallways teaching spoon bending at the conference. You're still ending the spoons, you.
Speaker 1: Know a little bit more. I don't know suspicious about that, because you can buy spoons where they do this and it warms it up and then they can bend it and then it goes back to its original state and they'll give you the spoon.
Speaker 2: And so the difference is that you are bending the spoon.
Speaker 1: Yes, So that's why it's important to do it live in person there then to see this on TV.
Speaker 2: Or you can take or you can do like the Monroe Institute teaches mc squared, and I do think they have a mini course on spoon bending as well that just does that one piece. But you are the one who gets the spoon, and so you know the amount of force it takes to bend that spoon and when for a couple of seconds it feels like rubber and all of a sudden it's in a different shape, right, you know that the force of your muscles did not do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that goes back to some of the synchronicities that we were talking about, you know, the how things lined up really are miraculous, they really are. And Jim, what I was saying earlier is we did our lions Gate, our opening circle at spirit fust that morning, and I said that miracles aren't just possible, they're probable at this point that we just need to be open and you know, everything is just going to work out in our for our best way, and then being able to discover this new information, you know, and be able to share this, you know, like that. That's what we did is we want to share this with people. We want to enlighten people. We want to use our platform to be able to let people know that these things are possible. And that's what's gonna tip tip things with that paradigm, you know, and then just kind of send us in the next seschelon.
Speaker 6: Like studying and verifying and documenting scientifically these things is very important and for me, ancient mysteries there is a gateway rug to spirituality as often say, but it brings in so many people. There's these archetypes of the Lost Half records in Atlantis, and we've been told there's silly and impossible ideas and part of the system of control, whether it's the archaeological world, the financial world, it's all hyper materialism. It's basically the slow progression of the evolution of humanity. They're not like days of you know, like resets and lots of civilizations, and it's all basically this kind of mind numbing, the slave mentality, rather than you have incredible abilities, the you know, the the representation of the world highlights your divine nature and ability and you're not separate from it. It's it's not like a lightning Hitneumonia and the Big Bang and the life was formed.
Speaker 3: You know, these.
Speaker 6: Ideas are wildly wrong and the truth is marked at every turn. I'll just say quickly, like you watch some PBS special detective special and first they'll entertain some like supernatural idea and then they'll debunk it by the end and just you know, laugh at it. And basically there's no embracing of what millions and millions of people not only no, but have experienced.
Speaker 3: So there's one way of saying that.
Speaker 6: Just you know, we're all you know, well adjusted people who like can balance a budget and you know, be parents and everything else.
Speaker 3: Without lunatics.
Speaker 6: There are millions of us that are matter of fact understand all these concepts, have studied so much of this metaphysical understanding. But for me, I try to document the ancient mystery side of it, to bring scientific validity to what is considered impossible ideas, and to understand the metaphysical teachings of the ancients at what they knew. And that's where Casey comes in so importantly.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, and again why that is very important. So we're going to be having at Spiritfest special guests at some of our venues that we can accommodate. They have speakers at all of our shows, but some of it's behind pipe and drape, you know, but some of it we've got dedicated rooms. And we found that that's really popular now is to have hybrid So we're not a conference, We're not just a fair or an expo that we do have some of the big name speakers there too, or presentations or things like that. Are there people from the side, I mean, there's so many. Honestly, I would love to have all of them that were there. Every single one has a lot of really interesting things to offer. Are there anys that stand out for you that think you think that would be really that would really jive with spirit fest.
Speaker 3: Jim question or Marianne question both. Uh. Yeah, I would say they all have different skill sets.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of I I like people who refer to give historical references. That's just my you know, like Plato said this, all these teachers said this.
Speaker 3: To put more meat on the bone, more scientific.
Speaker 6: Validation for what is perceived as almost impossible.
Speaker 3: That I like that.
Speaker 6: You know, Tom was great his talk. But everybody is drawn in by all of this guy's as a chance of the UFOs. Uh study by this guy. You know, I don't I don't want to cherry pick anyone. I would say, I think they're all excellent in I know.
Speaker 1: That's why it's hard to Yeah.
Speaker 3: And people bring in a different crowd.
Speaker 6: Of people who went to you know, the people were into all these subjects, but some more like, oh, I really am into the UFO disclosure. I'm really into ancient mysteries or so. It's basically you probably can't go wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm not into UFOs or ets because of the science fiction more aspect of it. I really understand that they're the language of telepathy, the language and again the heart centered communication that they really are. They're waiting for us to get to that level so that we can interact with them, you know, just like we would interact with other countries. We need to start interacting with other planets. So the more that we can learn about each other, and the more that we can evolve in and grow, because they've got a lot to teach us, I think.
Speaker 6: So let me quickly say that people want to heighten their psychic abilities. If you want to increase your intuition, the best way to do it is humility, being of service to others, and forgiveness over and over again. That's why course a miracles is great. I've oriented my life. You may not say, you look at me like this guy looks like somebody plays a bet with you know, but I have oriented in my life to humility and service, not phony humility, just like kindness, opening the door, telling a joke, Oh you need a hand, helping people, let me know, shovel off your roof, the old lady down the road, just being kind and my resources go to assist people. I live like a weird monk. I have just my level of synchronicity and benevolence.
Speaker 3: That's entered. My life has skyrocketed since I have.
Speaker 6: You know, it's been a long path, but I've truly oriented and you know me, where do I am?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I have no possessions.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I just bought my second month, Yes, my second check.
Speaker 6: But the point is that people want, you know, want to increase their abilities and their synchronousity synchronosies in their life. And that is the best way I found and that's what all the spiritual teachers would say. Don't do it to be of service. That's why you hear to be of service to others. That doesn't mean you can't have things and enjoy your life, but I really feel that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard this term before, but you are the personification of the healed masculine and that's becoming more and more known now because that's really important. And I think I want to say that there was even a soccer player from Holland or something like that that that some other people kind of took note publicly that this is this is a thing. So I know that Scott Donat does a lot of men's work, actually going to do a show where we're talking about that. But you know, we've all had shows about the divine feminine and you know, the power of women and stuff like that, but I think that the healed masculine, I think is is very rare, and you've done really great work there with that. So I love that you're talking about it and can help lead other people to it as well, and through the ways that you've been able to do that. You know, we all find what works for us. Saying with Anne Marie and I, we'd love to go to lunch talking about what we've learned and things like that. Get to share the information I can process when I am able to talk about it. Anne Marie are freezing up. I'm not sure if you are talking or not. But once I can articulate things verbally, it helps me to process it a little bit differently through the you know, just process it into my mind. But were you going to say something, Amory.
Speaker 2: It's not coming through for whatever reason. My internet is being a little finicky, So I'm gonna pause for just a second and get that right back.
Speaker 1: Okay. It may be storming where she is too, I'm not sure it is. Oh yeah, that is a lot Maine exactly. Oh, the afternoon storms have been impressive. So what's the temperature where you are, Jim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like seventy eighty not too bad.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember what that feels.
Speaker 3: Like Weston, Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Wow, like I said, it was about one hundred and eight today, or you know, the with the heat innext but that that's crazy. The humidity, just action in the face. But I'd still trade this for a nice winter.
Speaker 6: Totally, totally. Man, It's just brutal in the winter. I live in a mountain here.
Speaker 3: And it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So tell us, Well, while she's coming back, you are going to be leading Edgar Casey tour to Egypt. Tell us about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, In late October, early November, me and Laura Hoff, Laura the Explorer, the librarian at the Aire Association for Research and Enlightenment in Virginia Beach, we are leading a tour to Egypt, Casey centric, you know, just like every other tour that I've been on, a hosted Hugh Newman and others. There'll be private access to the Sphinx, the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid, cruise on the Nile down to Oswan, luxor in so many places. And Casey specifically said to visit ancient sites to raise your consciousness, your vibration. They were made in a particular way to be tools of enlightenment, whether it's Machu Pichu, Glastonbury, tor the Pyramids of Egypt, or the sites all around Egypt. And Casey had a lot to say of a huge thick book of Egypt readings right over there, and just phenomenal. The hailing temples, sound and light, that's the thing. A lot of the new modalities. Case he talked about color therapy, sound therapy, He talked about the Egyptian's use of it. He actually is the Casey Riley Massage clinic at the AII where he specifically channeled a way to do massage, and he highlighted these blends of Egyptian oils that we used in ancient times.
Speaker 3: It's just fascinating. Cast or Oyal.
Speaker 6: All his health remedies are so effective that alone is eye opening. I mean, if he were around today and scientists followed him around, it'd be game over. He was so like his abilities, you know, put his head on a book and tell you any page and read the entire thing. It was so beyond belief, and it was all written down. Unfortunately, it wasn't all filmed, but there's probably another case he who's incarnated already, and that's the future to destroy this old para. I'm that you are a small and temporary being and I'm just really committed to sharing what I know about Casey. And once again he was as humblest and be he works himself to death.
Speaker 1: He did, he didn't, he gave too much. And I do caution the readers too that they want to help people and they don't want to say no, and then they end up. It really takes a toll. I'm people, so we have to be careful when we're doing our work. But the Edgar Kcy website is Edgarksey dot org and case is c A y Ce and then there is a tab for events and you can see the other thing that's going on. But something that I have signed up for that I'm going to that I'm really excited about is your Ancient Mysteries Conference the weekend of April eighth in Virginia Beach. And it's nice in Virginia Beach because it's a little cooler, it's cool, it's Polish weather. I don't know if you'd want to swim, but certainly great weather to walk on the beach, and the beach has the sand has some qualities there that he talks about in his readings that there's I believe gold particles in there and it's just a wonderful place for Jimmy beaches. But John van Achen will be there, Whitley Streiber, Andrew Collins, Adam Apollo to name a few, Jeffrey Mischelave, Paula Harris, she's amazing too. She studied with or not studied. She was a I believe like an admin for Heinek who did a lot of the secret stuff with eats and crash things and everything. So check that out and so under on the Edgar Casey dot org website Events and Programs, you'll find that there highly recommend and the it's a cheaper price for members, and the membership is not that much money. But in addition to getting discounts on some of the fees, it's you get a searchable live of all of the readings, so if you're looking up one thing, you know, you can just there's just hours of research on there.
Speaker 3: So I always advocate.
Speaker 6: For people to sign up be life members, interact the webinars all the time, there's always something cool going on. There's you know, sound Healings friend Anthony that they just have great programs and everybody's really humble and cool there. And and I can't think of a bit a more important organization on Earth than the Aire. And I say that and that's not hyperbole. I really feel that, and I strongly encourage people. It's like everything you want in the ancient mysteries Hailing metaphysical world is right there. You don't have to go to a million seminars and workshops. It is like encapsulate everything you could want.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm so glad that Edgar Casey was represented at the Side Games, because I really feel like that the Side Games are just cutting edge information, you know, like you said, great people that are on there too. So I just as we were talking, I just looked over and I see we're almost time to wrap up, unfortunately. So Annri, do you have any final words, any takeaways? Tell give me give us your thoughts.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that what's really fascinating is that the mission of the Sign Games is to help us understand that we are all magical, like we have more ability than we understand and so while we were watching the games and listening to the speakers, it was really about taking that home and figuring out how it is made manifest in your own life and really practicing it. And so I'm a huge advocate for that, and you know, through study, whether it's reading a book and thinking how could I possibly you know, be more than I am, and just believing it because we really are. And it is worth your time and your effort to expand how you think of who you are as a as a being on this planet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Remember, miracles aren't just possible, they're probable at this point. So Jim, in addition to your Ancient Mysteries conference coming up and your tour of Egypt at the end of October, what else have you got? Your your book was finally printed and.
Speaker 3: Published, Yes, Footprints of the Gods.
Speaker 6: I was Author of the Month at the Graham Hancock website last month in July.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm doing different podcasts and travel and I might go to Fiji in the South Pacific this winter for some research about some locations I talked about my book. But yes, Sam all Seene, for me, it's undoing, but I will say I will throw out there, I find any recommendation is imperative that you do activities so you can experience what you are. So an experiential orientation is important. That's what the Course of Miracles says. Everything in a course in miracles is get towards the experience of what you are, not just the intellectual understanding, because that to know is great intellectually. But then when you have to deal with so much in life, you can get dragged down, or the ego could take over. Breath work, sound, healing, ceremonies, prayer, meditation, whatever it is. Monroe hollow Sink, hemy Sink. When you interface and experience what you are, it's game over. It's like, you know, even if it only lasts for a couple of minutes, and then you reorient back to your movie character, you know, and you like you've lost all doubt.
Speaker 1: That we didn't come here to live in a cave, most of us. Some of us did, but most of us came here to experience life, you know, and like you said, to just experience it. Find what serves us, what doesn't, let go of what we don't need. That's the process right there. It's not necessarily the end result it's the process. So you know those are really great things that you're bringing up too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, interfacing with the divine, I would say, cutting through. And it doesn't all have to be Ayehuaschca ceremonies as an Ecuador like I've done a million times. It can be sound bass, it could be prayer and meditation, whatever you think is. It could be breath work. Really it just throws you into that state. So I would write that at the top of a notebook, and it's like experiential activities a paramount and then the synchronicites will blow up. Things will be much more benevolent and efficient in your life because you will like have that divine spark heightened. So that's my recommendation as a fake life coach.
Speaker 1: And that's why we do spirriitfust Is. There's a lot of things you can do online. You can do research, you can read books, but there's nothing like being there seeing people in person, talking to people, experiencing the energy and the vibration, things like the side games, the Edgar Casey events. I do see that your Ancient Mysteries conference is online too, so check that out. But we've got one minute, so we do need to wrap up. Thank you so much, guys, this was really interesting and hopefully we've given people lots of food for thought. So Anne Marie Evolved with Joy is your website. Jim Vieira dot com. V E I R is your website, and everybody knows where to find us. So thanks everybody for joining us and we'll see you next time. Thank you for spending this time with me here on the Sanctuary Network. Tune in every Wednesday at five pm Pacific eight pm Eastern on the Transformation Network as we gather to share stories, wisdom, and practices that remind us of something essential. Sanctuary isn't just a place you go. It's a space you create in your heart, your home, and your daily life. I hope today's conversation sparks something in you, a sense of belonging, a new idea, or simply a reminder that you are not alone on this journey. If this touched you, please share it with someone who could use a little light. Together we can grow this circle of sanctuary and inspire a ripple of healing around the world. And don't forget the journey continues at SPIRITFESTUSA dot com. The Sanctuarynetwork dot com and Natural Wellness Expo dot com and of course every week right here on Transformation Network. Until next time, May you be well, may you be inspired, and may you live fully in sanctuary.