Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Nation. I'll call the conspiracy.
Speaker 2: When we break down the rail in the surreal, diving deep into the stories that shape our faith.
Speaker 1: Let's get ready to.
Speaker 3: Challenge the dath heare we living in the world painted gray, truth, reptite in the media, ballet, ballet, tangle tales.
Speaker 4: They spin them so slick.
Speaker 5: But we dissect the lines and we do it quick quickness.
Speaker 3: From the streets to the top.
Speaker 4: We take in a stand, voices of the people united, we plan, So gather.
Speaker 2: Round here the call deplorable Nation.
Speaker 3: We won't fall begin for the truth, bringing in light on cults to conspiracy.
Speaker 1: We ready to fight.
Speaker 5: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jana, and today I have the lovely, exciting, fantastic wonder woman herself, Miss Heidi, back on the show.
Speaker 1: How are you, darling?
Speaker 2: Amazing? Thank you so much for that intro.
Speaker 3: Oh, I appreciate you and always have the best time talking to my bestie about fun things and medical stuff.
Speaker 2: Because this one's a good one.
Speaker 3: You thought this was and I was like, whoah.
Speaker 1: This one.
Speaker 5: Uh, this is a credit to Ellie because I was like, hey, give me some ideas what some cool medical topics we haven't covered yet. So she gave me some things I've never heard of before. And then when she said this, I'm like, oh, that's a fantastic topic because it is all the rage these days, and it's all over influencer pages and TikTok Instagram, you know, all these weird health crazes. Right, anytime there's weird health praise come out, I have to question and see like the legitimacy of it for myself.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 5: Today, ladies and gentlemen, we are going to be doing the mystical methylene blue instacrate that has gone insta viral and wow, let me just say, there are concerning tidbits about this.
Speaker 3: Oh so many, oh so many. Listen, unless you've been poisoned by certain poisons, right, and or have a specific disease or which we'll get into. That's why I'm being vague here, and or CO two poisoning. What else?
Speaker 2: Very few things.
Speaker 3: I don't know that you want to mess with this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, And the funny thing is that you know, since this is all over and this is like, everybody should take this and it's going to be a wonder treatment for whole body health. Will let me tell you something. There is a very very huge difference between the pharmaceutical grade, which you probably will not be able to get your hands on because it is used in the pharma field. And then there's a huge difference between that and the lab grade or industrial aka knockoff. It's like buying a knockoff Gucci purse.
Speaker 1: It's not the same.
Speaker 5: The lab grade is definitely not the same as the pharmaceutical grade.
Speaker 3: If you're taking the fish cleaning one, probably not the same, right, maybe exactly.
Speaker 5: So this is it's been around for a really long time, right, So eighteen seventy six it was discovered by a German chemist, Heinrich Carrow, who was working for BASF. If people have heard of that, they've been around for eons of course, big industrial manufacturing place. And so being that he was a chemist, his main job was to come up with things that they could use as textile dyes. That is how it got its very very first use way back in eighteen seventy six. Was it until eighteen eighty that somebody else that was a doctor slash scientist decided to take this die and use it as a stain in microbiology or microscopy, pathology, stuff like that, because of its characteristic to potentially permanently stain.
Speaker 3: Items with paul erlick just for anybody that wants to check us out because we.
Speaker 1: Respect.
Speaker 5: Yes, So think about what I just said, right, the ability to permanently stain.
Speaker 1: Tissue. Yes, so you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Have this in your body forever and how great is that for yourselves?
Speaker 3: Well and the moment or later on, and there.
Speaker 1: Is some you know, its gratification yea later right.
Speaker 3: And I have used this in a clinical setting because I'm an older nurse. This is my twenty sixth year, and I have seen this prescribed for external use on wounds, which does help that that's a good one. If it's prescribed by doctor. You get it from a real you know, pharmacy where it comes great like all the things, and you know it's not cross contaminated with anything or whatever. And also it was very just you painted the exterior surface of the wound hialing area like that was it. You didn't go crazy, you didn't take it in your mouth. Nobody ever did that. Like we hated doing it because we didn't want to get it. You open the bottle and it kind of pops yes, and you're just like, ah, now I have this on me for a week, you know.
Speaker 5: Now see, I have not used it in the field of nursing at all. And I'm older than Heidi, and I have never ever used this in any situation other than in microsipy because we looked at slides in our teaching facility and so we would take tissue samples from a patient, look at them under a microscope. Methylene blue we would use all the time, and boy, oh boy, way does it stay.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so bad. It's you're gonna be a little purple for a hot minute, you know. And I think that was like a last ditch, you know, thing that this doctor had done for this patient that was already vented.
Speaker 2: They were a hot mess. Express there was wound.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just a bad day. We couldn't give any more antibiotics than we were giving because we were giving all of them, you know, and pickline everything, and it was some wound that wouldn't heal, and that was like there. I mean, I remember thinking when we got it, like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: You know, it looks like painting it with nail polish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: And I just remember thinking, whatever, you know, just don't open it near you because it would get on your scrup it would get everywhere.
Speaker 2: It was annoying. But you know, there is some actual real.
Speaker 3: Purposes for this medication, Like I'm sure we'll talk about that that work.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like they're rare.
Speaker 5: Well, and the thing is with the conditions. There's literally four Methyling Blue that are on the market marketed for pharmacology use. Okay, so we have prove Blue, which is iv form. Don't know that I would want an ivy form of this, but okay, whatever, you're a Lene Blue, which of course is a solution that they use in treating or diagnosing genito urinary stuff. They have methyling Blue capsules, tablets and solutions, and then they have methyling Blue injectibles.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you know for the things that they're approved for, a there's usually a better drug now because people are not paying attention, and we'll get into interactions. What is interacting with these medications. There's a lot you guys, so bad and then you know they use it for vaso shock and so like I don't think you work in the er, so I don't think you're gonna you know, see that very often or just have that like maybe if you have you know, camping kit or something, okay, cool, you know maybe so that.
Speaker 2: Would be okay, you know, that's okay.
Speaker 3: The wound healing that I mentioned malaria, which they don't even use it for that anymore. Those other drugs, yeah, because they know, and UTIs, which they don't use for that anymore either because there's better drugs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And also this one's fun. If you think that you've been poisoned. It's used for cyanide poisoning. I don't know how you would know unless you were like found the bottle.
Speaker 5: Like right, and they and they would have to do a toxicology screen. And no, because when you do, when you run a talk screen for poisons or heavy metals, you have to list what you are looking for. Yes, So cyanide poisoning is one of those things where you know it mimics the symptoms of a lot of things, and so it usually takes them quite a while to narrow it down to.
Speaker 3: That and by then you're dead probably right, And they have to run this through.
Speaker 5: Mass spectromity spectrometry and all of that stuff, and they got to see like when you started getting poisoned and how much poison you're getting and whatever. And they measure the root shaft of your hair and it's.
Speaker 3: A whole thing. It's a thing, and you're probably actually I laughed, but you might be dead before they did.
Speaker 1: All that because it's very time consuming, exactly.
Speaker 3: And you know, there is one thing that is critical that they use it for apparently still. It's called I'm gonna do my best mathemo globnemia. And this is like some weird genetic thing that only certain people have, and it's super rare and it's usually self induced. It's like a side effect from drug overdoses usually.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's an interesting thing that we're definitely going to touch on, but I want people.
Speaker 1: To know this. Outside of the four that are.
Speaker 5: Approved for pharma use, right, there's two other ones that are used in diagnostic testing inside of the hospital. One of them is called euro glow. Interesting enough because us it makes your utors and your bladder glow under fluoroscopy so that they can see to diagnose whatever in your urinary system. What possibly be wrong with a glowing bladder and stuff. Yeah, then they have methylene blue dye kits that are used for lymphoid lymph node biopsies, parathyroid surgeries, and g I leak test again because it makes things radiate and glow blue so that they can see. So if you have a problem in your gasterone testinal tract and it's leaking hellow leaky gut syndrome, they're going to give you this and so they're going to be able to see where the leak is at to fix it, right.
Speaker 3: And I mean by the time they've done that stuff, you've already had a complication of some sort somewhere somehow.
Speaker 2: Okay, we get it.
Speaker 3: If you have to be in that position and a doctor's right there, I get it.
Speaker 2: I would do it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's it's not just for fun. I also find it kind of amusing. The name of it was kind of copied in that myth show, like they used it flipped around the Blue myth, you know, Breaking Bad, and that was a very popular show. I also find you know, the ac cultic look of it, with you know, the tongue sticking out like it almost is like this paying homage.
Speaker 5: A cult leak a lot of shows that have the Blue Crystal myth and that is the thing, and wonder why that is well and it.
Speaker 3: Has so many heavy metals in it that honestly, if you've read anything with doctor Pooharik and people will say he's crazy, and that's fine, he's like the original tinfoil hat doctor and whatever. But look, he was dialed in. He worked for the CIA. You know, you can say the telepathy tapes. He was the original tinfoil hat literally wore a tinfoil hat on his head because he said, all these heavy metals would go upward into your brain and then they would use them to like telepathically get in your head. And he made this crazy like device that went in your teeth and he was the first one to do voice to skull technology with this and it worked. Like he wasn't nuts, you guys, Like he did some things. I have a show about him probably coming up. But it's just weird to know that, like he's basically telling you this is dangerous, this is scary. They could probably read your mind and blah blah blah blah. And why do they do that stuff? Because it's energy m feeds.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Which is why this is so very interesting because after their discovery in eighteen eighty that this was great for my crosby and stuff like that, they also discovered that this penetrates the blood brain barrier.
Speaker 1: It is very, very.
Speaker 5: Difficult to get any kind of medication or anything to penetrate the blood brain barrier. And why because God created us to have it be there to protect our brain from intrusive things. So when they were trying to use this for malaria and they ran across this the Holy Cow. When they were giving patients this, it was going into their brain. Hey, this is a great idea. Let's take this and run with it, and we can treat neuro degenerative diseases and stuff like that with this because.
Speaker 1: It's already getting in the brain.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, do we.
Speaker 5: See a potential problem with that?
Speaker 3: Well, and when you're talking about like just the medical side of things, right then we've got on top of it. Like I've mentioned, the occultic side of it is this, like why did the ice bucket challenge thing get so popular? It did nothing, It didn't donate any money to anyone, you didn't sign up and people sponsored none of that, Right, and you find out later, Well, it's an occultic ceremony type thing, right, It's like worship to some situation.
Speaker 2: Does it work? You know? Without intention?
Speaker 3: Does it work? But then I see them do this with the LDS people, and they still are doing it. You know, they don't know what they're doing in the temple, but there they are. So I have to say, obviously does And there's that God Collie that sticks its time out and there's this bright red But is this a mimicry? Right? We see all these people doing that on TikTok and everywhere, and in proverbs it even says like if you stick out your tongue like that in mockery, you're mocking God. All this stuff, not just in general.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, if we process things literally in the Bible, everybody's going to say, well, that doesn't mean okay, but it's in there. Okay, it's in there, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And the interesting thing about this is when they were first decided that they were going to this Parl Paul or like guy when he was studying the malaria and all that stuff, and then proposed it as a treatment.
Speaker 1: For malaria.
Speaker 5: Hold on a minute, I gotta find it here because I thought this was interesting. I literally have like twelve pages of notes from this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one was a big one. This one's a good one.
Speaker 5: Because there's oh right, there's literally like so so so much on this.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but I will find it eventually good in a second.
Speaker 3: Maybe. So just remember that anytime something becomes mainstream and really popular, that there are usually intentions behind it that are not positive. And I'm not just saying medically, right right, I mean I don't think they do anything for us personally that's very positive, to be honest. Exactly if they need more metal in our brains and it's crossing the blood brain barrier and then they flip a switch on all this weird you know technology that they have to either.
Speaker 2: Harness the energy or harm you know, that's very.
Speaker 5: Concerning, one hundred percent. So one of the things that you had mentioned earlier was the treatment of that methymmoglobinemia whatever it is, it's a lot. It acts as a reducing agent supposedly because what happens in that particular condition your blood red blood cells are supposed to carry hemoglobin, and sometimes in these particular patients, instead of converting it to iron to enrich your blood. It makes it go into another state that's called a ferric state, which means it can't bind with oxygen molecules, so it can't oxygenate your blood. So it's something these people are very very deficient, yes, and so one of the things that it's supposedly supposed to do in these patients, it's supposed to the methylene blue is supposed to enter the red blood cells and reduce by producing an enzyme called n A d HP, and it's supposed to help that particular enzyme to restore the capability of the cell to carry oxygen molecules. So remember n A d HP because this is interesting. So you have to have for this whole destination process, for this methylene blue use and this very rare blood disorder, you have to have what's called a G six DP enzyme to be able to have that other long NADHP stuff work in conjunction with it to be able to produce the capability for these cells to carry oxygen. But what they don't take into consideration is that a lot of patients do not have the G six DP, which has to do with glueed toth ion, and so that do they randomly test patients for glue toth ion and this particular enzyme. No, they don't, So they're assuming that everybody that they treat for this condition that they give methylene bluetoo is going to work very well. However, patients that are deficient in that G six DP thing can actually cause them to work in reverse and build up plots and have all kinds of issues because they don't have.
Speaker 1: This particular enzyme anyway.
Speaker 5: And that in a DP hormone is actually a or not hormone. It's a vital coenzyme in spell in cells that has to do with this. It's a nicotenamide adenine dionucleotide phosphate, so it works on the nicotine system in your cells. And it is imperative that you have the nictine cellular structures intact to protect your brain cells. So this is supposed to be given to protect your brain. However, it can work in reverse if those two things are missing and actually destroy your brain brain cells since it crosses the blood brain barrier.
Speaker 3: Well, and it doesn't the risks and outweighing the benefit. It's such a minute window, right, It's like literally one milligram off, like it's so tiny that that's why a lot of things moved away from this because they were like, we just can't control this dosing very well because it might be good for you or me.
Speaker 5: Or that's what I was going to say, because all the research on all of the stuff for every condition and whatever that I looked into was like, at high doses, it can cause this. But like Heidi said, everybody's an exception to the rule. Everybody is not the same for dosing, so can very low doses and people cause traumatic injury absolutely one hundred percent. So this methylinge blue is given to this critically ill patient with this blood disease. They have a deficiency in these two enzymes that are necessary for them to process oxygen, and so what can actually occur from that is not only cellular death at the brain level, but also a breakdown of your blood cells, which is called hemolysis. It actually starts destroying your red blood cells. So then what happens with.
Speaker 3: That, Well, I went on Reddit, and I went down the rabbit hole of Reddit, and I wanted to see what people were really saying, you know, like, Okay, people that are crazy enough to just jump on board with this, right, let me just try let's see. Yeah, And people were saying, okay, well I think it works great, But then you read their history and they say things like I had a really bad anoxic brain injury. Well, okay, that makes kind of sense, you know, or I had this horrible thing happen that affected exactly what they're saying. These these cells in your body that you know the oxygen is carried with, so yes, it helped them. But other people say this actually made me feel like crap. I felt like there, Yeah, they're these weightlifter people, and you know, you know, I do a lot of research on the Kennedy's and you know how this got popular, right, No, tell us a little bit of RFK little RFK Junior put it in as he just got it on the slide and did this, and then it didn't even show him drinking it. You know, people are so fast to be like, look at him, he's Jack, so I'm gonna do what he did because he's muscly, what like, you don't even.
Speaker 5: Know that blue stuff that he's taken. And do you know one hundred percent sure that the blue stuff that he was taking or the blue bottle was actually.
Speaker 3: Is it kool aid? You know?
Speaker 5: Like what?
Speaker 3: And here's the.
Speaker 5: Thing, because it made me think of this. There's a company that advertises on Instagram all of the time for parasite cleanses and guess what, ladies and gentlemen, their bottles are blue.
Speaker 3: Just saying well, and also, he doesn't have a whole lot to lose his age.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be a jerk here.
Speaker 3: If he does have some of these things that we're talking about, like they did talk about if the person has they've done some actual studies where they've showed that if you have like a brain clot, like a tiny microclot that you wouldn't know about, and you're getting headaches from it, or or you know, whatever the case, maybe maybe he has an arterial disease where he clots a lot, like yeah, then I could see that helping him. Okay, but I guarantee he has top of the line physicians ty trading his dose if he even drink that, because I think personally, if he was doing that, he would be doing it ib because it's so much more effective, and so I don't think that he would necessarily take something that's going to stain his mouth blue with him being you know who he is giving talks and you open your mouth. I've never seen him with the blue mouth, none of that. There's capsules that you can take so it doesn't stain all this stuff like I don't think.
Speaker 5: So you know it's and so yes, the critical thought behind what you just said, I hopefully will hopefully we'll turn on the light bulb for somebody and they'll.
Speaker 3: Be like, chit chat talking about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, K the K person, Right, what did we leave off on? Okay, so we.
Speaker 5: Were talking about him and.
Speaker 3: How oh that's snap chap equatics.
Speaker 2: Brother, we'll just call it.
Speaker 5: So because of that, that's why this became like an instant overnight like craze and all kinds of influencers started doing.
Speaker 1: It and whatever.
Speaker 5: However, keep in mind, like we said at the beginning of the show, there's the the pharmacology level one and then there's the laboratory level one. So what are you really getting questionable?
Speaker 2: We don't know. Probably fig killer.
Speaker 1: Exactly, fish tank cleaner.
Speaker 5: So because of this, because it was an overnight craze, right, it was touted as several different things. Right improves mitochondrial function, which is the quote powerhouse of your cell boost memory and cognition. Of course, where Headys talked about it crosses the blood brain barrier, acts as a neuotropic, has anti aging and neuroprotective properties, and may have may have doesn't mean it does. It may have anti viral or antibacterial effects. So biohackers, you know, Instagram influencers, podcasters, healthcare people, all these people are like, hey, this is a great idea. If he's taking it, it must be good, right, And it.
Speaker 3: Does have a stimulant effect. I will give it this look. I looked into that it is also comes with some nice side effects and we haven't even talked about the contraindications, but you literally, if you're an athlete, can can make it way worse for yourself. In the tiniest little one milligram, it's like the smallest, tiniest little thing. It's it's not a grain, but it's like the next one up from that. I mean, it's it's the next measurement that we learn in school. It's tiny, and so you know, we're looking at this stuff and I can see them doing studies, like they said, for long COVID and Alzheimer's and different things. Okay, first of all, we talk about that too, that diagnos this. If you already had a respiratory issue, which this is clearly stating from damage of some sort that you might have had without your knowledge, it could probably help you.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 3: But it's also a crapshoot when I talk about these interactions, because there's so many that it's wild. I don't think that's why a doctor would, in good you know, faith, prescribe this very often because they know that if you're gonna eat certain cheeses, if you're going to drink a beer, if you're going to do these things, you're probably gonna have problem. Okay, and we'll talk about that in interactions, But this kind of stuff is why they don't use it for that. They're like, oh, I'm seeing so much clearer. Look, there's a lot of better drugs. And also when you use it for that, it causes aggression.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, pregnozone does the same thing. There's a lot of side effects.
Speaker 3: I mean I literally just was on that on the biggest show of my life. Why my face looked like a big puffer fish because you know, I had to be on it for those horrible bronchitis that I had with asthma.
Speaker 2: But it's not something they like to do.
Speaker 5: They don't right, because there are no long term effectiveness studies. Again, this goes under the grass standard, so they generally recognized as safe. It has been shown in studies in animals like rats and mice and stuff like that to have very neuro toxic properties. However, there has been no human experimentation studies or long term effects to know if it's also neurotoxic to human tissue and human cells.
Speaker 1: But it is in animals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, so not just animals mice, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not a mouse either. Well I am mousey, but I am not a mouse. You're So here's some.
Speaker 5: Of the risks and controversy associated with Okay, again, toxic high doses, but high doses for you are not high doses for me. They don't know what the proper recommended dosage is for every person. So like high he said, it's a crapshoot as far as dosaging goes to figure out what is best for you, or if it's best for you at all. So one of the things, like Heidi alluded to, it can cause serotonin syndrome.
Speaker 3: And this is terrifying if people get that. Just so you guys know, I've seen this in real life. It's unreversible and it's so sad. It is so sad, like they usually can fix little things, but it's never one hundred ever again, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and why does this happen Because again, it crosses the blood brain barrier, so it affects literally every chemical, every hormone, every process that your brain was designed to do. It shuts off those communication pathways. It hinders your ability to produce the hormones and chemicals that are needed. It causes, of course, because it's your brain, right, anything associated with your brain, so confusion, dementia, Alzheimer's dizziness, other neurological complications. And because your cranial nerves control your senses, it involves that. It involves your ability to have proper functioning in your arms and legs. Your spinal column is affected literally everything. It's not approved as a supplement. That is in big bold writing, not approved. It is not FDA approved at all for cognitive enhancement or general wellness. Again, crapshoot, big time. There are pre concerns because like we talked about, there are definitely two different types and they are definitely not the same. And so if you get lab grade you can also have toxic elements in that. Think about the adjuvants that they use in vaccinations, sink kind of thing, right, So you can have toxins inside of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, they made this big deal about these charcoterie boards, and one of the number one things you can't have is aged cheese that hasn't been pasteurized, air drive meat that hasn't been like treated with any kind of other thing, fermented meats, any kind of like maoi type stuff, because the maos in it is like interacting with all of this stuff beer, right that comes from a tap.
Speaker 2: Or not desturized beer, which is a lot of people drink beer. I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: Process, yeah, yeah, and it really interacts also if you take vitamin C because a lot of these people are big into like I got to take forty five things.
Speaker 2: You're negating it.
Speaker 3: It's now useless basically, So why would you even bother with all the rest of this? I mean, it can cause so many problems with all of these things, including pain meds, tripp tnds, and all the mabos. That's like half of the freaking world.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Also, so it's antidepressor sure, yeah right, antidepressant, says it is a huge category that in opio with Yes, it's but like you were talking about, with fermented stuff, most people that kombucha.
Speaker 1: That is another thing that's.
Speaker 5: On cast processed pickled eggs, pickled beets, pickled green beans, what ever, or pickles in general, anything that is fermented is a Now I want to poe no on this. I love pickles, a dill pickle.
Speaker 3: It's got to be only dill pickles. Yes, agree, But like think of how many people and also you guys, so a certain amount of this.
Speaker 2: We're going to get back on this little milligram problem.
Speaker 3: It can raise your blood pressure or it can tank your blood pressure, depending on the milligram. And it's like the tiniest little thing apart, Like you could literally tank yourself and be on the floor.
Speaker 5: Like so you could go into a hypertensive or hypotensive crisis, in which case they would have to give you a whole nother class of medification medications to combat the blood pressure issue that you just caused for yourself by taking this.
Speaker 2: And it feels sometimes like a heart attack, with chest tightness, confusion, agitation. It can damage your red blood cells, like we spoke about. If they're not damaged, it doesn't, you know, help them. It causes hemolytic anemia. It's hard on your kidneys, it's hard on your heart, it's hard on all these things. I'm like, okay, wait a minute, we're talking.
Speaker 3: Brain, heart, kidneys. And the only thing I saw that it might maybe be a little good for is your liver. I think they're safer things really, unless you're at the end of life.
Speaker 2: And so I say go ahead.
Speaker 5: And the interesting thing with this is, so you know, we talked about like there's ivy route, there's solution route, there's pills, there's tablets. However, there is also an inhalable form which causes tissue damage and the lungs because it makes the alveolie and the lungs, which are the little acts in your lungs that will expand when you're breathing. It has been known to burst the alveoli in your.
Speaker 3: Lungs, so which don't come back.
Speaker 5: Right, those don't regenerate at all, and so you are causing permanent damage by the inhalation route. And that is why, as a side note, a lot of studies have been done, a lot of medications have been developed that are inhalation or nasal and they have taken them right back off of the market because of the irreversible damage that it causes to the lungs. Because for a long time, they did spent like billions of dollars in the hometown that I grew up in with the big company that starts with a p or an inhaled insulon.
Speaker 3: Kaiser, buns kaiser, exactly anything else.
Speaker 5: No, they spent literally billions of dollars on this inhaled insulin and they had to take it off the market immediately because it veiled all of the trials because it was like sudden death or permanent damage for people.
Speaker 3: And whenever you stick something up your nose, remember this, whether it be whether finger, binger, a pen because I love to tell this story.
Speaker 2: The first lobotomy that ever happened.
Speaker 3: Was a complete accident accident, and this guy drove a pencil up his nose hoole on accident, touched his fucking brain. Excuse my language, but this thing some crazy shit, okay, and hit his brain and after that they said he had these horrible changes and all this stuff. Also, the sister to the K guy that we talked about, look into that with lobotomies.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we won't talk about that.
Speaker 3: Because we'll get where our being monitored. I'm sorry. Yeah, So you know, look at these things when you're when you think, oh, this isn't that serious, Like it's just a nose ray.
Speaker 2: Think again, right again, direct route to your brain.
Speaker 3: That's why heat infections can cause full blown death to your brain.
Speaker 5: Or the uh, the swabs that were used for that one thing on the mass scale, uh for wink wink testing.
Speaker 2: The thing that will never go away from twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: That's what I call it now.
Speaker 5: So here's here's a very interesting thing about methyling blue. It crosses the blood brain barrier because it is a lipophilic, which means that it is fat soluble, which is why they are using it in wide spread treatment for.
Speaker 1: The C word that ends in disaster for the summer of peaceful love.
Speaker 5: But that's why they're using it and that fat soluble thing. And and they have to have the fat soluble just like they did with the injectibles during that situation. To be able to penetrate the the blood brain barrier again and bind to the.
Speaker 1: Proteins.
Speaker 3: Yes, they don't like you talking. How about that you're you're you're going in.
Speaker 1: And nothing to see here?
Speaker 2: Nope, M I will say this anytime.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't care what.
Speaker 5: The reason why out oh oh mm hmm. But it makes it kind of weird that it was like it was like put out, you know, out of hearing, and and then all of a sudden it is massively being studied on every font, funded by not only the NIH, but the Gates Foundation is also funding. Big Farmer are funding all of these big entities are funding the studies related to the CONVID.
Speaker 3: Can you hear me? Okay, m yep, you can hear me? Okay, cool, you were you were ye, going in and okay sorry. And now who has this on there? You know, essential medications lists. So people see that and they say, oh, well, look the who supports it or whatever safe place supports it. Okay, wait, not to what it's supported for, right, Like this is for these specific things. Yeah, so they don't support it for everything. This is for damage caused by you know, whatever cause that caused damage to your cells usually drugs or whatever. And then yes, it can help you, but it's not going to help you for everything. And most of the people I read in the Reddit forum said it either made them feel worse or nothing at all. Very few if they had a pre existing condition, especially in the head, like strokes and different things, they did say that they And honestly, if I was at that level where everything was just a crapshoot, maybe maybe I'd do it, because.
Speaker 2: What do you got to look?
Speaker 5: Then, well, you know, the interesting thing about this is what it crosses, like the blood brain barrier. It accumulates in the neurons, so the nerve cells in your brain, and it accumulates in the mitochondria like before I said, or the powerhouse, right, And so one of the big things that it's supposed to do is increase what's called ATP. After it crosses the blood brain barrier, it stimulates and increase in production of ATP, which is adazine triphosphate whatever. So ATP is what powers your cells. So it provides the power to the mitochondria to be able to have the cells work and do what they need to do. However, because like Heidi said, every dose is a crapshoot and every patient is different. This can backfire and cause you to misfire your ATP, which is going to shut down your ability of your cells to have energy, to have power. You're not going to be able to release the glue to thion and all of those things like we talked about in the methyl moment of whatever, whatever, whatever, what's.
Speaker 3: All that a huge word that where you damage yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because those those enzymes that work on glue to thion. Glue to thion is also necessary for powering your cells for changing vitamin D from inactive to active vitamin D so your body processes it. So it will literally cause like a cytokine storm and create you know, all of these issues. You're gonna have massive inflammatory responses all over your body when ATP gets shut off and glued to th ion gets shut off.
Speaker 3: Uh. I do have one more great use for this. If you're a farmer and you're selling some milk you're pasteurized, Yeah you can you can test the safety of your raw unpasteurized milk with this. But that that's it's like a tiny drop, you know, and and it's not I don't think they keep that glass like I think they just do a testose and toss that. So right, that's the only other thing I saw it now Topically, I think I would give it a shot on toenails, honestly, because it has been used for nail fungus and and it worked pretty well, I could see doing that.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna go too far with a nail.
Speaker 3: You better be real careful how you're putting it on, though, because your skin is an organ, So if you do some things like this, you know, I think it's just if you're not a nurse and you know, or a medical person of some sort, and you're not very careful.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not saying that tiny dose onto.
Speaker 3: Your skin would hurt you per se, but there's probably something better. Well, I would as the last ditch.
Speaker 5: And with the with the thought of that, like we talked about at the beginning of the show, it stains cells and it stays there permanently. Now, as far as skin, your skin cells slough off, they regenerate, so you eventually will lose the blue dye color from your skin just because of that. However, your internal organs and tissue do not slough, so that's going to stay permanent. And because this has the capacity to stay in your cell and attached to the mitochondria in your cell. That means that it also attaches at a DNA level and an mRNA level. And so that molecule of methylinge blue is always part of your DNA. Now, what does that do to your DNA structure? There are zero studies on what it does to your DNA.
Speaker 1: Zero.
Speaker 3: And remember this, anytime there is somebody in politics or somebody that's a big deal Hollywood, whatever it is, Okay, they already have the answer figured out before it ever is introduced. It's not an accident. It wasn't fly. Yeah, we don't know if what if he has that methyl blah blah blah blah, Like we don't know if that is something he has suffered. You know, we don't know that what if it wasn't that at all? Like you said, there's so many he wouldn't confirm her deny.
Speaker 2: He just did it.
Speaker 3: And I just feel like, dude, like I'm afraid to take my ibuprofen that I sat on this table because people have seen me before. Why would you be so like, oh flippant, I'm just gonna add this to my drink. Here at the middle of this thingy like, Okay, you know there's been people that drop dead in the middle of those congressional hearings, and I will actually explain how very interestingly actually related to his brother, but whatever, whatever. You know, people that wanted to speak out and just said they were going to go talk to the floor and died on the floor on the floor. So you guys got to know that that family in general, though I speak about them having something grave done to them, because that's true, but the father the sins of the father man and also the one we were chatting about, you might want to check about how his last wife expired. So I don't know, you know, I well, and it's.
Speaker 5: And it's to me, it's like questionable because you know, convenient that that was seen on a televised hearing, right, and that was the thing. And then all of a sudden it's being pushed and used by all of these influential.
Speaker 1: People, and then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're giving literally our tax dollars are paying for them to use this.
Speaker 1: An experiment on us.
Speaker 5: Even further knowing that what it does to literally the heart, the lungs, the kidneys, the brain, everything every in your body you know, and the detrimental effects that it can have because they cannot promise you that the dosing is good. So it's like taking heroin for the first time.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Some people do fine with it and they go on to the atticts.
Speaker 5: Other people can take one dose of heroin and literally die, or.
Speaker 3: They can even take one dose and walk away. There's three scenarios that could happen. Nothing, some really bad stuff, possibly some good stuff, but it's a crapshoot. And right, I just feel like, unless you're at the end of life. Look, if you have severe Alzheimer's, you're probably not watching this show. Wait severe alzheimer.
Speaker 5: Or maybe you are, and every day is new thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Yes, And if you have like some disease that you are going to die from, okay, at end of life situation or that may maim your life to a really bad situation, I at that point would probably try almost anything, because why the heck not, like, Okay, drink the fisialgy cleaner.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 3: You know? Ye?
Speaker 5: And that's the thing with like any of the information that we bring, use critical thinking and decide whether this is right for you or not.
Speaker 1: And let me just toss this out there.
Speaker 5: Since this has been around since eighteen eighty for use in medical sciences, and we're so progressive in our medical treatments and stuff. Why are there only four approved drugs on the market, and why are there not more? Why is this not in medication? If it is truly that beneficial to the human body after that many years, you would think there would be a whole hell of a lot more.
Speaker 2: It's the magic bullet, Janet.
Speaker 3: Don't you know now they're gonna tell you because they don't want us to get better and they want us sick, which I don't disagree.
Speaker 1: Look, look, look right, I true agree.
Speaker 3: But also look they also push some things that are mad for you because we saw what happened in twenty twenty and I, for one, have personal family members Hi, Mom, that this has affected, and I tried to tell them I just would wait. I didn't even say don't, I just said, wait, please, anything that's rushed to market, anything that's rushed to like influencers, any.
Speaker 2: Of that crap.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. You know what, I'm going to give a good example Janet, nineteen nineties, Mom Jeans day back rush to the market, and I'm just gonna say they look good on no one.
Speaker 2: No one has a.
Speaker 3: Right that long. It is awkward and weird and you could be the thinnest and I'm sorry if you wear them.
Speaker 2: I'm telling truths here.
Speaker 3: Look rise, yeah, mid rise jeans fine, but the super high rise with the ten foot zipper is ridiculous and it looks ridiculous. Yet everybody went and bottom again I didn't, you know, I just don't jump on a quick I won't.
Speaker 1: That was what we had what I was growing up.
Speaker 3: So no, no, yeah, same these and the bandwagon is not always the best wagon, right, like we've seen this time. How many times do we have to go through this? And the thing is is this is what concerns me about history. People always say, well, they take a our history or they hide our history. I'm not saying they don't, but nobody learns from the history that's out there, like we have people like crazy Bill Cooper. But crazy Bill Cooper was spreading a lot of truth. You could use your brain to go through those things and say, well, this seems legitimate, or read the books he's talking about, or read the studies in this case. But oh, twenty twenty had so many studies already out at the time of and nobody cared. I kept talking about the JAMA studies from the Journal of American Medical Association to so many people at that time, and day looked at me like I had crawdads coming out of my ears, and I'm just like.
Speaker 4: Look, this is a real I was literally at work like look at this paper, you know, and and doctors told me I was a little out there, and I'm like, this is not mine.
Speaker 2: I didn't run the mice study at my house.
Speaker 1: What do you mean exact people you trust?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, but that's the thing because even in this situation right where where he's seen using that and then all of a sudden, it's all the influencers and stuff for using it. Anybody that has some brain power and that knows how things work. Who pays the influencers that are out there pushing this stuff?
Speaker 1: The government pays them, and who pays.
Speaker 3: Who pays your medical bills? If you end up one of the unfortunate ones.
Speaker 2: Nobody gives a shit.
Speaker 3: Just so you know, nobody cares what happens to you if you are the unlucky one. And this is such a low therapeutic range that I'm not saying it might not work. If you had a freaking scientist that lives with you and could doose you properly daily down to your micropound, fine do it. But you don't have that, and you don't know, like Janet said, what quality, what preservatives, where it came from. Is this just like crazy.
Speaker 5: Or the enzymes like I talked about with that specific blood disorder. You have to know if your body has those enzymes or not, and if it has them in the appropriate levels, because if they don't do testing for that, you might as well not take this, because it's cause you don't do anything but harm you.
Speaker 3: Yes, have those, you can find so many other like tried and true supplements. I take supplements. I don't take a ton. I don't take a ton of medicines. I take medicine. I would die without medicine. I am an asthmatic. I don't care what you guys say about herbal stuff not works like that in hailer, I promise you like I have to be able to breathe, and that is a real situation for my life. So I don't judge on either side.
Speaker 5: KESI, because you're a special patient, right, Yes.
Speaker 3: I am definitely special in all the ways. In fact, I got called out this week.
Speaker 2: I'll tell a funny one.
Speaker 3: I got called out this week because there's this Jack Nicholson show where he goes yes, I can't remember what show it is, but he's he's always shaking his head and they're like, Heidi in her head nod and I was like, no, it's true. Nothing makes my ADHD sign like sign on hi, you know, more than the head nod. But when I was little, this is kind of sad but true. This is why you should always know people's like, oh, I wonder why that person does that. My stepdad was super abusive, and if I didn't sit there and make sure he knew that I was engaged in the words coming out of his mouth, I got slapped so or my ear pulled to the point where I thought sometimes it might come off, you know. So I just got into the habit of like, yep, it's memory. Yes, I'm hearing the words that because I didn't like to be beaten. So, you know, anytime we make fun of a situation, there's always probably some story behind it, good or bad.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not hurt by it. Whoever said it. It was funny, and I said that, however, when we're looking at things that we all deal with, did they look at something like that. Did they look at like different chemical imbalances of the brain, because it's crossing the blood brain barrier, not with serotonin uptake syndrome, with just like mental issues because we all got them. That was my point in bringing this up. What if that's really detrimental to certain things?
Speaker 2: We don't know?
Speaker 3: There's there's just understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not.
Speaker 5: There's not the studies out there proving the safety and efficacy of this as a treatment for a lot of things, because, like Heidi said, with the dosing and stuff and it being able to cross the blood brain barrier, there are so many things that it actually works in reverse of what they say that the intended use is for. And it can cause crippling effects to your system. And so if you're going to use this, use some common sense, go research, just.
Speaker 1: Do you and make sure especially.
Speaker 5: If you're going to use this, Oh, make sure that you are not getting the tank cleaner one.
Speaker 3: Right, and how do you make sure that it's not some third world country?
Speaker 2: Uh tap water?
Speaker 3: You have a parasite? I bet it did help you lose weight. Man, you got a tapeworm? Like, yeah, there's no, there's nothing. And I'm not saying, look, people are gonna come at us because they're gonna say, oh, well, you want us to believe real medical people, and they're all crooked to look, I know what Fauci did to them dogs.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying.
Speaker 3: There's not some shenanigans, because there is, Rightnanigan's about. But also those shenanigans extend to people in government. And no one and I mean no one, not even mister I'm going to remove the food coloring himself. No one that makes it that far has ever made it without a price. No, Okay, So.
Speaker 5: It's interesting that you just brought up food coloring and who is pushing a colored product that permanently stains your body that there has been no no study done on human beings to know what that blue guy, Because it is a die. What the hell that's going to do to your body?
Speaker 1: Yeah, about exactly.
Speaker 5: We're worried about removing that from foods, but it's okay to ingest this die into your body that will stay there permanently in your DNA and in your tissues and what does it do long term?
Speaker 3: It's just it's just like, it's just like the Kennedy papers, right, they released the Kennedy papers, like they said. They didn't release U his dad. They didn't release I don't ever say his name at this point. They didn't release mlk's, they didn't release the Jojo and Itdy's papers. Look, they held back so many things and they just looked like the good guy.
Speaker 2: They do that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And look over here. Why we talk about the Epstein papers because I will say this, roy Cone and Trump go way back. And if y'all want to know some things, google where's my Roy Cone? Watch the documentary for yourself. That's not the only thing. But that's an easy thing, okay, because if I tell you a book, a lot of people won't.
Speaker 2: So that's a.
Speaker 3: Very engaging documentary.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: And Trump owned the actual mob Resorts International for a short timeframe. So don't tell me he's not somewhere somehow. That's that's your you're being guided to look over there, okay. And yeah, nobody gets in the club unless they are paying their dues. So don't even talk to me about saviors and men and women up there like there's none of.
Speaker 1: That, No, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: And that's why I said, it's interesting that this was pushed out during his hearing, because then they started the studies on this and whatever. So my question would would be, which I didn't look into this because it didn't cross my mind until just now, but how much of this does the government own? Because just like everything else, when they push out a new strain or a new disease or a new something, the government literally already owns the vaccinations, the treatments, literally all of that. They already have that stockpiled before pushing out.
Speaker 1: The next thing. And so.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's like the Gaelian dialectic, right, and so coming down the pike, and I'm sure people have seen it is the new latest strain of the convid and we already strain a new vaccination for it, I am telling.
Speaker 3: And the strains over time, if it was a regular thing, ask Janet, ask me, ask any medical human why is the chicken pox so much less now than it was so many years ago? The strains reduce in time, So why are you afraid of something that has had so many mutations which are real that they've never spoken about for any other thing I've ever seen, because we all know it happens and it's normal. It's not a surprise. Of course, there's a new thing. The strains change on every single disease every single.
Speaker 1: Year, say miss the flu exactly.
Speaker 3: And it's so maddening because I'm like, I have people come and talk to me, but there's a new and I'm like, listen, whatever that is, I will take my chances with whatever that is. I'm not putting any more things in me. I did that a lot when I worked in the hospital because and I'd never been sicker. Yeah, I was never sicker, fatter, more miserable than when that was going on.
Speaker 2: And I'm not doing that again.
Speaker 5: Healthcare workers get injected about the same amount as the military, and I don't think people realize that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: And if you're not going to work exactly and so you have to do it, they force you to do it. You don't have a way out of because you're in direct patient care. And so nurses and healthcare workers are literally the guinea pigs for the industry because if you are taking care of patients, you can't bound the floor unless you get.
Speaker 1: X, Y Z and everything they tell you in between.
Speaker 3: And Janet, why would they want to make our military and healthcare people weak? I think that is hmmmm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So we can't find that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, the one person defends you and one person repairs you. So if we get rid of And also, by the way, nurses are known for critically thinking, but not the new ones. They're teaching them different. So they taught us to teach ourselves to learn for ourselves, to give it ideas say X y Z for this, please.
Speaker 5: Right, And actually I'm teaching critically critical thinking in your approach to patient care, which has gone out the window.
Speaker 1: Though that's not a thing now.
Speaker 2: They they don't tell me.
Speaker 3: They say, don't you tell me or the patient what would work for their nausea? What that's never been a thing. Or they'll do exactly the opposite and make a nightmare.
Speaker 5: I've had that happen before because and something as simple as like an anti nausea medication and I'm like, don't give me that, because I will literally project ale vomit and they're like, that's not possible because it's for nausea. And I'm like, I'm telling you, don't give me that, And so what they do? They gave it to me, and what did I do? I literally covered her, had projectile ride?
Speaker 2: You tried? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Warn you?
Speaker 5: And they're like, I've never heard anybody being allergic to that before.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to my day.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm definitely allergic to medical grade glue for things. It almost killed me because he decided I was telling a lie even though it was everywhere all over my chart. That's medical rape. That is a medical rape because it almost killed me. I had to have one hundred thousand dollars of bills to stay alive because it crossed my blood brain barrier and a huge disaster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because it caused narrow toxins in your system.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm definitely allergic.
Speaker 5: And what are we what are we talking about here? And what kind of long boots are people? We don't know because they're not they're not are they they're not looking into that? Well, Bill, it's like the whole being industry, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God like experiment and all your questions will be answered.
Speaker 2: Please, I beg of you. I beg of you.
Speaker 3: When you talk about Gates funding anything run Why can he not go to India? Why can he not do his studies in Africa because he lied and sterilized a bunch of people. I'm telling you, guys, do not trust big billionaires. It's it's actually insane, Like do you think they care about you? They I have a good thing to tell you, guys. No, that was a big important word for the day.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, Nancy Reagan though she her husband was pushing drugs the most out of anybody.
Speaker 2: Just say no because she met. No for your.
Speaker 3: Peasy little dealer ass not for them. So it's always, you know, it's always this way. Why would anybody trust the government that's in the outside community taking this in the beginning, because it's not that.
Speaker 5: Funny, that's the funny thing, because like you were talking about the Reagans, all right, so so.
Speaker 1: What did we do.
Speaker 5: We had our three letter agency that actually ran the narcotics, right, they brought them into the United States, and then they're like, oh my, we have an opioid epidemic. Whatever shall we do? Oh, why well, let's let's make our get them in coffins.
Speaker 3: Yeah's exactly tipping them in the coffins of our our veterans that didn't make it for a war, that didn't need to happen over literally opium. So if you think Vietnam was anything but a war, war over drugs, not a war on drugs, were over drugs exactly.
Speaker 5: And so if people know the truth about stuff like that, right, and our government is the one that brought them all here, and then they're like, oh my, we have such a.
Speaker 1: Problem with this.
Speaker 5: Oh we're gonna have a just say no, just say no campaign whatever, and then we're gonna crack down, and then we're gonna create medications to treat the problem that we just created ourselves.
Speaker 1: So what are we doing with this making money?
Speaker 2: We're making money if we're them, that's all they're doing.
Speaker 3: So I don't care. They want you to live, They want you to live long enough to fix you. That's all.
Speaker 5: Well, take this crap shoot, right because an influencer told you to do it. Take this crapshoot. See if you have any neurological heart, lung, kidney impairment, brain damage, any of that stuff. See if you have any problems from that, Hopefully somebody can get you in time to help you medically, and then you'll be a patient in the never ending medical cycle for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Literally yeah, exactly, your heart, don't have your lungs, all these critical things. They're not aiming for a little neuro problem like that's just going to make you hear ringing or be unsteady. Now they're going for the gusto at this point. And if you.
Speaker 5: And since neurologically speaking, since it crosses the blood brain barrier, and like I said, all of your senses would be involved. Your motor skills would be involved, so walking, picking things up, all of that kind of stuff. But because it's messing with the chemicals and the hormones that you release in your brain, because ATP works on your cerebral cortex and it also works on your hippocampus, so memory and all of that stuff is involved as well. However, if it affects all of your brain chemicals, who's to say you're not going to have a stroke and then you're permanently aired from a massive stroke.
Speaker 2: They can't say.
Speaker 3: And then when you get there and you tell them that, they won't say that it was from that because they're going to say, well, it could have happened anyway, because they don't want to take accountability, just like they did not take any accountability for the twenty twenty five Yes, go at right all.
Speaker 5: Well and thinking about like the late night TV commercials from Big Pharma, right on all goods. There are a whole host of new stuff that has been released onto the market now, and it will say on there, don't take if you're allergic to this product or any of its contents.
Speaker 1: Well, how I fail? Do you know?
Speaker 3: My favorite one time is don't take it if you have a parasite. I'm like, why why would they just randomly think they had a parasite. No, they had a parasite.
Speaker 5: Because almost every condition in the human body involves a parasite now.
Speaker 3: Right, But they're just saying, don't take this if you're if you have a parasite.
Speaker 2: And I'm thinking, uh so.
Speaker 5: Pretty much nobody like nobody don't take any drugs because.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I mean, if it says don't.
Speaker 5: Take if you're allergic to any of the ingredients, okay, But they're not gonna admit that the harm that came to you was from any of the ingredients or from it in general.
Speaker 1: They're going to tell you.
Speaker 5: You're crazy, just like they did with the waxine. You know, it wasn't that it had to been something else that probably came from, you know, of a prior thing or whatever. So how is anybody ever going to be held accountable for medical maltreatment or anything because they always have loopholes and ways around getting out of it. So with this and that and all the things that it can cause that literally could have come from anything. Oh, did you had a car accident? Probably you don't have function because of this or that.
Speaker 3: Well, man, you can't sue because, like what happened to my back, even though it was all over my chart, don't give it to me.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely allergic.
Speaker 3: I had proof that I had to be on PREDN zone everything. It wasn't like a small issue. I signed a paper that said I realized that postop infections happened, and it wasn't caused by my surgery, and it wasn't caused by anything that should have been you know, lumped into that. But still I was held I could not sue him, and he is going about his daily life doing this to other people because I signed a paper that said I understood that infections happen, but not like that, And they don't care.
Speaker 5: They don't little little piece of advice for anybody that is going to be going into the hospital for outpatient surgery and patient surgery, anything like that. They will try to get you to do the consent on an iPad now right, digital consent, do not do that at all period.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 5: If you do a digital consent, then you are consenting to literally every form and everything that is in your chart. Your digital signature is now on file. They can literally apply that to any paper at all. Make them print your admission papers and you cross out anything that you do not agree with and say refused or denied, and then you sign it next to it. You make them do that. They will tell you we can't print your papers. We don't know how to do that. They're lying to you because they want your unending consent for whatever they decide to do. Which part of your admission consent these days is that they can remove any type of tissue or anything from your body that they want and they can sell it to vendors for other purposes or genetic testing, and they do not have to disclose that. That is a no no, absolutely a no no. So they're genetically testing you for stuff you don't have access to the results. They will not tell you the results, and what in the hell are they using your genetic testing for?
Speaker 3: Wow, the same thing, Yeah, the same thing they've been trying to do since Hitler so and before. Yeah, right, they want to know who's what, what percentage, how good blah blah blah, And.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what they want a nice.
Speaker 3: Way, very much so. And that's why you see them push eugenics movements yet they have fourteen or fifteen kids because they need to have that which that started in Babylon mystery Babylon religions when they started doing that. That's where he got it from. He didn't make it up to annihilate the inferior races. And so yeah, it's you know it is, it's it's not good.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and especially if you think about medications like this, or I can't even say medication because I really don't. I would not ended million years do this. But if you think about in the aspect of all the genetic material and all the human genome that they already have, right and how they use that to bioengineer in the world could they be using this for because ninety nine percent of the studies on this, like I said, are government funded, pharma funded and Gates funded, and so there is some private sector stuff, but most of it literally involves.
Speaker 1: The COVID stuff.
Speaker 5: I said the words, But even universities, federally funded universities are in on the research for this stuff.
Speaker 3: And so many labs just FYI for people are owned and operated by the LDS Church. And I hate to bring that up all the time, but I'm just saying their number one stockhold holding for them is Gates.
Speaker 2: So there is some shenanigans happening there.
Speaker 3: And don't forget that they were once very in support of the Great White Brotherhood.
Speaker 2: And also that was a reason.
Speaker 3: Why they went forward with the genealogical program being computerized, and I mean that's just part of what it was. They were helping the other side and the war with that. They weren't helping them with everything, but with that they were, and so that people could continue to date over there, they would have to hang up their last three people that like your grandma and your great grandma, all your progeny are not progeny your ancestry, and prove that you did not come from a and I quote Jews, not mine, not my quote.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 3: Waw, yeah, I don't care my family is a rainbow of mixture. And you know what, I if they treat my kids good, great or my brother or whoever, and that's really all I care about. But you say that's not how everybody is, right, No, And I've seen a reigniting of some pretty bad racial situations over the last ten years that had died down, and I'm seeing it reignite, especially with the Jewish people. So I just, yeah, I just don't think God works like that. That's just not something I'm about. So agreed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so this, like I said, take this for what you will, just throwing information.
Speaker 1: Out your.
Speaker 5: Ear holes, right, and you can take it, you cannot take it. If you do, I would be uber interested to know if it did anything for you.
Speaker 1: If so, what.
Speaker 5: Or if you had problems or will we even know you have any problems for a long time, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I do want to just mention with my last comment with the twenty twenty issue, there were certain races that were absolutely affected differently than other races. What if I'm just throwing this out there, what if this is the same way, What.
Speaker 5: If they exactly what I wondered, and why is this that eugenics program.
Speaker 1: Because the.
Speaker 5: Very first thing that you will discover that this is treatment or treating for as the blood disorder that we talked about, and a certain race has and is the only carrier of a certain blood disorder. So if influencers are pushing this out, that would be because we talked about the hemolysis and all that stuff for and damaging cells because that particular blood disorder that that race carries. They definitely cannot carry oxygen properly because the blood cells are distorted anyway. And so are they pushing this out because that's another means of cleansing.
Speaker 3: Right, you have to think that way they do. I mean, we can't. We can't just be all kumbaya and think that this is all under the rug.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It started a war that lasted a while and it went wild. And look, we brought them all here to help us, right.
Speaker 5: And who and who discovered this? A German scientist?
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh that's a.
Speaker 5: Shocker, just like chemotherapy, radiation, most of the drugs.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they you know, obviously everybody else's retarded and can't discover things.
Speaker 1: It's always the Germans that discovered things.
Speaker 3: But well they had help. They were.
Speaker 5: Yeah, obviously, so sad to say that this has to be part of our conversation, but from Heidi and I both being in the medical field for literally ever, it's something that you definitely question, especially after the exposing that's been done of the medical industrial complex, especially after the last like ten years.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely they went nowhere. World War Two wasn't really lost. This stuff didn't go I mean, come on, you know, and they'll say, well, these people and these people are black and they work with them, or they're this color, you know, whatever color. Look, they have an agenda. They write a lot of books about it. You can read them. I don't think that that went away. And I don't like that they do what they do because I happen to think we're all created in God's image, right, and I think they're trying to destroy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: That's because like this, I have to wonder, since this settles in your DNA and in your mRNA, is that another way to cut off your connection to source? Because what is that doing to your DNA? We don't know, because they have studied what it's doing to your DNA, we don't know.
Speaker 3: It's scares Andrea pouhariks so bad he wore tinfoil on his head. I mean, people will just say these people are crazy and all this stuff. I'm like, have you ever read their stuff?
Speaker 5: But they're not because like you were talking about earlier, like metals and stuff with him going to the brain, that's exactly where they collect at. That is why God created the blood brain barrier so that stuff could not easily pass. But that is literally where heavy metals accumulate. Hence, again, why do you think they spray the sky with heavy metals use?
Speaker 1: Why do they.
Speaker 5: Use heavy metals in vaccinations? Why do they use heavy metals in medications or food and testing food food? Because medical testing, one of the things they spray in the sky is barium. Okay, medical testing is huge on using barium. Same thing. If you're using this euro glow or whatever methylene blue dyke.
Speaker 3: It's what if it's a tracker too, like I.
Speaker 5: Mean, because you glow and it's no different than during the whole twenty twenty thing when they were talking about luciferiries and how everybody was panicked because they were going to use the jimmy jab with multiple needles.
Speaker 1: On the arm like the old timey.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, small poss uh.
Speaker 5: You know where it's multiple needles and whatever. And they wanted to use the luciferies because it was going to make that glow under a scanner. So they were going to use that for like personal eyed ed tags for people. If they're giving people this and it never goes away, of course they're going to be scannable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: And even I dare say, there's not a lot like we can do for certain things that they're doing to us. Like you said, they spray the sky's hence if you grow your own food there it's landing in soil like it really is everywhere. But you can do your best to not oversaturate yourself to the best of your ability, to your organs that are most important, i e. Your brain, your heart, your liver, your lungs, like all these things that kidneys. We need them and they want them, by the way, so maybe also thinking of you know, donation and different things, like they've got some issues that way. So I just say anything that's very odd, like whoa that's really out there, probably is not.
Speaker 1: You might want to go shake your head no instead of yes.
Speaker 3: Or I'll tell you what I told my mom in twenty twenty let's just wait. Hey, yeah, wait a year. Right, all these people did it, they're now the test subjects.
Speaker 2: Wait a year.
Speaker 5: Well, And that that was my response when somebody asked me, what do you think of methylene blue? And I'm like, to me, there's not enough information out there to make me use it personally. And if I wouldn't use it personally, I share as hell, I'm not going to recommend it for someone else.
Speaker 3: No, And if you've got nothing to lose and you're at end of life or whatever, do what you want, right, So you want, yeah, right to try. It's fine, but then you know the risks at that point, and you know, that's when they should be doing things for people like test subjects. That's when I'm like, okay, a live human study and somebody that's okay with it, that's going to die anyways. I don't, you know, I don't know why they don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: They don't want you getting better either, like I understand that. But also, we can only do the best we can. I don't think we need to add anything else in this whole crapshoot that we got going on, especially something that interacts with every food and.
Speaker 2: I mean, we.
Speaker 5: Were created perfectly right, and we were created with the body that can heal itself, and you know all.
Speaker 1: Of that stuff.
Speaker 5: So are all of these other things necessary? No, because look back to the beginning of time, when you know, human beings were here, did they have all the drugs.
Speaker 1: And all of the stuff that we do now know?
Speaker 5: And look at how long they lived and look at us, you know, And this is just a case in point.
Speaker 1: Like my.
Speaker 5: I got added to a group for my high school for graduating year or whatever. Do you know that most of the people I graduated with out of a class of like thirteen hundred people are deceased?
Speaker 1: Whoa most of them?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now is that not frightening?
Speaker 3: And I'm like frightening.
Speaker 1: I'm like, holy moly. Or I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I look young for my age, but a lot of people looking at them now, I'm like, holy moly, you look like you're eighty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not that.
Speaker 5: Old yet, but I am going to qualify for the senior menu soon.
Speaker 2: Well we all.
Speaker 3: Get excited about that.
Speaker 2: Only the lucky.
Speaker 3: People age just you know, But that's how you weigh it. And I just say, live the best way you can. I mean, let's let's wait a minute before we jump off cliffs, like, let's see how deep the water is first. Maybe that's all.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. And especially.
Speaker 5: Anything where there's where it's done by the grass standard and there's no human testing for neurotoxicity and stuff like that, I would, oh, I would definitely like take a pause before right, Yes, so absolutely.
Speaker 3: And I have to do one more fun thing. Happy birthday husband, Casey. It is his birthday.
Speaker 1: Today, Happy birthday my husband from yesterday.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's right, they're right to go. That's why. That's why we know, we know the geminis are good.
Speaker 5: Sometimes exactly and uh very well matched. So happy birthday, Casey.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope he had a fun time.
Speaker 3: And our guys, that's why we get along because she's probably a lot like me, and they're probably a lot like each other because they're just like, yeah, yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying some geminis aren't hard. And I don't know about you know, I don't study it enough. So but mine is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine is good too, no problems, no complaints here.
Speaker 3: And with that, I think this was great. I think Ellie for this topic. I really thought this was a fun one, so thanks Ellie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love doing stuff, so if anybody listening has a suggestion about a medical topic, let us know because I would be excited to cover it because I love getting down and dirty in the interesting things like this.
Speaker 1: So yes, miss Heidi, where can they find you at? Lovey?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you again for collaborating with me. I always have a wonderful time. These are only on my Patreon for now and probably for a while, so I hope you guys stay on there and enjoy this series.
Speaker 2: It's been a fun one to do.
Speaker 3: I am an Unfiltered Rice podcast at Unfiltered ricepodcast dot com and on Spotify is where you will catch most of my work because on YouTube they just ding me every single time I do anything, and so it's less there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will definitely get you for this.
Speaker 2: This one be a nightmare.
Speaker 3: So you're not going to see these things anywhere else like that because they do.
Speaker 2: They tried to interrupt our feed.
Speaker 3: This stuff is not uncommon when we do certain subjects, and it's fine all the rest of the time. So set me there, support me there. Leave a rating on Apple if you can. That really helps the algorithms and you know sign up even if you're an occasional listener. That helps us both so that we can, you know, stay relevant because it's it's a weird it's a weird shark pool out here anyway, missus Janet let them know in case they found you on my show, where to find.
Speaker 5: You as well, so you can find Deplorable Nation podcast on every podcast platform plus on Rumble Deplorable Nation podcasts. If you want to look me up on Instagram or Twitter, you can go to Deplorable Janet on Instagram. Twitter is no Janet Kate. Now make sure that you go leave five star reviews for both of us, like, subscribe, share, comment, download, We love it and like I said, if you have any suggestions for future episodes, please reach out and let us know because we're here for it. So for me and for the beautiful miss Heidi, I love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for.
Speaker 5: Another fabulous episode, and we'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 1: Have a good one.