Speaker 1: After the big bang took place. At twelve twenty three, we see video footage of a guy, allegedly a guy, it could be anyone, a very small character scampering across the rooftop, scaling down the side of the building like Spider Man, dropping fifteen feet, landing in a puddle, popping up and running away. That was a twelve twenty three to twelve twenty four ish. Twenty three minutes later we find Tyler Robinson's car at a shopping center. Actually it was like twenty one or twenty two minutes later. He when he showed up, he parked for a couple of minutes in the parking lot. We had no idea what he was doing. I think we now know what he was doing. He pops up in a shopping center and he appears lost. He was generating a Google Map direction turn by turn directions via Google Maps the shopping center to a quick quack car wash. When you pull off the highest profile political assassination in American sixty two years, what's the first thing you wanted?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously, Baron, the first thing you're going to want to do is get your car washed, because you got to go pick up a hot date right after you commit an assessination. Now, as I told you guys repeatedly, and I am a man of my word, I have not dedicated the entirety of my show to hunting down Charlie Kirk's murderer. However, I have also promised you that when there are meaningful findings, I will do update episodes. This is one of those. Baron Coleman has absolutely earth shattering evidence that I think has the potential to exonerate Tyler Robinson, no exaggeration. And before people jump down my throat with the oh, if you really cared about Charlie, wouldn't you be trying to make sure that the guy that they have because he gets convicted. No, this is America. We don't actually convict people just because we want to feel as if justice was served. We convict people because they're guilty. And also, before you jump down my throat, I should also add I believe pretty strongly at this point that Tyler Robinson was in fact involved, but I do not believe he worked alone. Now that doesn't mean that I'm convinced that he actually fired the fatal shot or whatever was the fatal device that took out Charlie Kirk, but it does mean that I believe he was involved, because I think it would just be exceedingly challenging to excuse his presence if the surveillance footage in fact shows Tyler Robinson, which I guess is still in doubt given that him in the dairy queen versus him on those stairs does not at all look like the same person to me at least. But assuming that Tyler Robinson is in fact on campus essentially scouting the site from the early am hours for I think over an hour, maybe even two hours in the early morning of September tenth, then I would have to assume that he was involved most likely. But the key thing about justice is not that you get a guy, it's that you get everybody who's responsible. And I think that that's the key aspect that has been sorely overlooked by law enforcement and the federal government when it comes to this case. And while I think Cannice Owen's and Baron Coleman have added just unbelievable value to this investigation, particularly Baron, who I think his work has been second to none. Honestly, he also does three hour streams oftentimes three I think usually four nights a week, and you're talking twelve hours of content for people to get through. Even if you get away from the superchat content, you're still talking about eight hours to digest per week. It's just a lot. So I don't expect everybody to do that. But when I see something in his work, or I see something in anybody's work that I think is paramount, that is extraordinarily valuable, I'm going to do an episode on it. And that's exactly what I'm doing. This is all about the timeline. The timeline is fatally flawed, and as you remember, the timeline was presented as being a very big deal to us, thirty three hours worth of big deal.
Speaker 3: In fact, in thirty three hours, we have made historic progress for Charlie.
Speaker 2: And no, I'm not going down the thirty three hour Illuminati route. I'm going down the I don't think your timeline adds up. And I think that the reason that they won with the thirty three hours is because there was Shenanigan's happening after Tyler Robinson turned himself over to police. I'll let Baron explain.
Speaker 1: The reason in the world the defense would have put the time in this document if they didn't want us to see it. This was a message to people like this show, Candice Owens and others who are looking into this matter, saying I don't think Tyler Robinson did it. That timestamp right there is a loud clarion signal to us, to you the audience. They know that they can and can't say certain things publicly. The defense can't come out and say you realize he was mirandized at six twenty five pm on the eleventh. You know what that does to the timeline, right, They can't say that. One, it would be unbecoming of them, but two, it goes right to the heart of defense lawyers shouldn't be trying the case in the public.
Speaker 2: So the those that are listening and not watching. What we're looking at is a filing. We got a bunch of a new document dump and include search warrants and a whole bunch of other things, and also some filings from the defense, and what it says is that Tyler Robinson was in fact mirandized at six twenty five PM. Now, there is some debate over whether or not that was on September eleventh, when he turned himself in or on September twelfth, a full day after he turned himself in, which makes no fucking sense at all, because if you're going to try and get a confession out of somebody, you're not going to allow them to give that confession while not having been read their miranda rights, in which case all of the testimony could be thrown out of court. So obviously the assumption has to be that he was mirandized when he turned himself in, which was on September eleventh, and that date and that timeline matters tremendously. And I'll explain this a second.
Speaker 1: I don't know why the time matters for them. Whether he said this is totally plenty. All you need to know is for the purpose we're trying to make, all he said was he wanted to talk to a lawyer first. We even have the bait stamp time right, because there's a transcript here that has the time on the video. So on the video it's the three minute and thirty six second mark. If you're just trying to identify where it is, that's plenty. You don't need anything else. They didn't choose to just include the text. They didn't choose to just tell the judge if he wanted to double check the words where to go look, they chose to put the time of day. Ladies and gentlemen. Let me tell you, the defense is watching, and I'm glad they are. This was a key inclusion in this document. This document. This inclusion in this document was a signal to shows like this, they're lying about Tyler Robinson. And I want to tell the defense, we hear you, And I want to tell the prosecution you should be ashamed of yourselves. I want to tell the FBI and the governor you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna go so far as Baron did and start to shain the prosecution or the judge or anybody else involved in this. I'm strictly interested in finding out the facts, and I think that the timeline on this is revelatory. If that if that time stamp is correct at six twenty five, it becomes almost impossible that the rest of the case that they have laid out in the public about Tyler Robinson is accurate. But first, let me explain why I'm so confident that, in fact, his arrest happened on the eleventh. On September twelfth, at one am, so basically the night of the eleventh. One am on the twelfth, an interview by FBI Special Agent Lang is conducted with the boyfriend of Tyler Robinson aka Lance Twigs, and in it they alleged that Lance showed Special Agent Lang additional text messages between Tyler Robinson and himself. The text messages were photographed by investigators as Lance showed them the text messages. The following is the text content of one of the pictures that investigators took of messages between Tyler Robinson and last Lence Twigs, in which it says Tyler says, I'm sorry, but I think this might be it. If the way is clear, I can try and come your way to say goodbye. After that, I have a spot in mind that i'll call the police to Lance responds or their cops outside, and he says, and why are you calling the police anywhere? Like if you're trying to get away with a crime, why are you calling the cops? Tyler responds, not yet, but I have no doubts they will be on me within the hour, and I will be giving my location up and going out on my own terms. I have no intention of being drugged through the courts in front of the country. Can I come see you? After that, I can call my dad and see if he's willing to help me out or not. Very mixed messages there, because it sounds as if he is basically saying he's going to do self harmed by cop as they call it, or at the end of that he says after that, I can call my dad and see if he's willing to help me out or not, which it implies that he's going to fight this. I don't know. Very mixed messages. It's interesting because at first we were told that essentially he was trying to get away with this. Now, according to these text messages between Lance and Tyler, it sounds as if he has already accepted his fate and in fact he's going to take things into his own hands. To put it nicely, Now, that has not been the narrative that we've been told for the longest time. Right, as you remember, he was trying to get away with this, and then he confessed, but then he didn't confess, and then he asked for an attorney after laying out all of everything he did in excruciating detail and sending it to not only his boyfriend, but also a telegram or excuse me, a discord chat with a bunch of his gamer buddies or whatever. But what's interesting about this is apparently what we're going off of at this junction is that we're going to have the photograph of these text messages be the primary methodology for conveying this evidence in court. So we're not going to actually go through the process of getting the actual I don't know what the technical term is, but the actual data from the cell phone providers that would show these are the messages, this is when they were sent. No, no, no, we have a FBI agent which took a photo of a phone that demonstrated text messages that showed essentially a confession. That's going to be adequate apparently to convict this guy. But as I said, the reason that I'm so convinced that he in fact turned himself in on the eleventh is because how else is he interviewing his boyfriend at one am on September twelfth if he hasn't already turned himself in on the eleventh. Obviously, he turned himself in on the eleventh, and I think that that six twenty five time matters a lot, and I'll explain in just a second why. But first it's important to understand also that the inmate booking sheet at the Utah County Sheriff's Office says that the arrest date was September eleventh at ten pm, so he would have been mirandized at six twenty five. He would have been arrested, I guess, I don't know if that means charged, butted at September eleventh at ten pm. And then the date in of the booking was September twelfth at one fifty eight am. And it's over a three hour drive to get from where he was arrested where he turned himself in, I should say, and then where he was actually taken in and booked, and that would have been, according to this, nearly a four hour drive away. Now, ladies and gentlemen, this is why it matters so damn much. You remember those famous discord messages from allegedly Tyler Robinson where he is confessing to his gamer buddies that he was the one responsible for taking out Charlie Kirk. Well, i'll read them to you again. This is from zealous Monkey. Someone else in the chat is saying Charlie Kirk got shot dead. I just saw the video. Holy shit, rip, I guess brought didn't deserve to go out like that. Sad. That's September tenth, at four forty pm. The chat remains dead silent for a full day. Then the next day, September eleventh, So the day that we believe that Tyler Robinson turned himself in the hour that he was mirandized would have been six twenty five PM. And he says, hey, guys, I have bad news for you all. It was me at UVU yesterday. I'm sorry for all of this. I'm surrounding through a shaff friend in a few moments. Thanks for all the good times and laughs. You've all been so amazing. Thank you all for everything. All Right, So why does it matter? Clint? I'm glad you asked, because now keep in mind Ken Klippenstein is in a different time zone. So we believe that this screenshot happened at eight fifty seven PM his time zone, which would have been seven to fifty seven PM Tyler's time zone in Utah. So why does that matter? Well, if he was mirandized at six twenty five, we are to believe that about ninety minutes later, at seven fifty seven pm Utah time, he is somehow sending a discord message where he confesses to the crime, will simultaneously not being willing to confess to the crime to police, which he is in the custody of How the fuck send that message? Now, as you guys know, I'm not law enforcement, I'm not an attorney. I'm just a guy with critical thinking skills, just like most of you at home, right, And so I started to do the research. I was like, wait, all right, so if you get if you get read your miranda rights, which is essentially you know your constitutional rights fifth and sixth Amendment, I believe, and you're you are Why are you being read those rights? And what does that mean? Well? I did the research, and it means that you are being you are essentially under arrest, You're being detained. You're not free to leave yet, you haven't been charged with a crime officially, but you are definitely in custody at that point. And if you are in custody in a high profile assassination case, do you think that they allowed him to take his or keep his cell phone? I would say almost certainly not. He would not have his cell phone, And that's what my research confirmed too. It would be highly unlikely that they would read him his miranda rights, have him in custody on an assassination chargeally, and allow him to keep his cell phone. A full hour and a half after you've read him his rights, he is still sitting on that phone and enabled or allowed to send a confession to his buddies on his discord server. How, how does he have that phone? How is that message sent? And if he doesn't have his phone, and if he didn't send that message, who the fuck did? Now, as you guys know, I am not in this for clickbait. I am in this for the truth and for justice, And so I immediately started to steal man this. I started to think to myself, Okay, what is a benign explanation that could actually make this all go away? Well, obviously, first and foremost, it would be that the six twenty five time that's put in there, even though it's like put in with excruciating detail, and it's listed like six twenty five, six twenty six, Like, I find it very hard to believe that that was put in there improperly. It seems legit to me. But assuming for a second, that they got that wrong, that in fact it's eight twenty five. Okay, maybe I really really doubt it, but maybe. So that's one possibility. The second possibility, in my opinion, is that I don't use Discord. So I was just guessing. I was trying to steal man the oppositional side of this argument. So I was just thinking outside the box, and I thought, Okay, well, maybe there's a feature on discord where you can send a like a delayed message, a scheduled message. Based off my research, that's not actually a native feature within discord. So Tyler if it's if it's in fact Tyler's handle, and it's in fact sent from Tyler's phone, I do not know how Tyler sent that. I just flat don't know how he did it. But maybe you're thinking to yourself, Okay, Clint, but what about his other confessions. Well, his other confessions were alleged confessions where he hinted at the fact that he was caught up in it, and that he he alluded to the fact that he may have been the shooter to his parents, which we don't have any confirmation because Tyler, as soon as he turned himself in then at for an attorney, and is yet to plead guilty or not guilty or confess or anything at this point. So it's we're just taking it on face value that he in fact confessed to his parents, which we don't know that to be true at all. Okay, so we're going to set that one aside because it's not confirmed yet. So what's the other confession that we have. Well, the other confession is, as you remember, the note that was put under his keyboard for his computer, and he then told Lance to look under the keyboard and Lance found it, and then Lance conveyed to the FBI agent that what it had said, which is that he had an opportunity to take Charlie Kirk out and he was going to take it. But that note was burnt. And all we have for the proof of it aside from that is a photograph from that FBI agent of the text messages, and also an allegation that in fact that burnt note said what they said it said.
Speaker 1: Britten note was did he write a written note before before the assassination attempt?
Speaker 2: That's what the governor said yes to? And what did that say?
Speaker 3: If you can do what I'm able to say I'm sorry. So what I was what I'm able to say is I addressed it partially earlier. Is that the written note, we believe what did exist, and we have evidence to show what was in that note, which is, and I'm going to summarize basically saying, the suspect wrote a note saying I have the opportunity to take out Charlie Kirk and I'm going to take it. That note was written before the shooting. Evidence of its existence we now have learned existed before the shooting was in the location in the suspect and partner's home. But we have since learned that the note, even though it has been destroyed, we have found forensic evidence of the note, and we have confirmed what that note says because of our aggressive interview posture at the FBI.
Speaker 2: So, if I haven't emphasized this enough for you yet, this is a really, really big deal because if Tyler Robinson did not send that message to that discord chat, that means that someone else was involved in trying to basically bury him. It also means that the thirty three hour timeline from Cashptel and others about how so miraculous they got him in thirty three hours. In fact, they got him in about thirty hours, So why did they extend that window by three hours? And why in that window does he then send a message which confesses to the crime electronically trackable right, And yet for some reason the federal authorities wanted us to think that it was thirty three hours and not thirty But in that three hour gap he confesses, But he didn't because he couldn't have had his cell phone and sent that message on discord. There's something really amiss with all of that.
Speaker 1: One of two things is true. Either Tyler Robinson's a lone wolf with a dirty car and he can find no better time to go get a call wash. Then, immediately after the highest profile political assassination in America in years, I guess that's optionday. Option B is he might want to hang out at the quick Quack, because I'll show you what the quick Quack looks like on a map. Cars lining up to go into the quick Quack, and then they come around after getting washed off, and they park under these things here in order to vacuum themselves out. While you're in here, you are impervious to being seen, and while you are under here, you are hidden from satellite photography.
Speaker 2: Now, as I said before, I always try and steal men the opposition to any of these hypotheses that get thrown out, So I'm gonna do that again on this. Okay, Maybe he wanted to go to the car wash because there was he thought that the dirt from his shoes had gotten into the car and he wanted to vacuum it out to cover his tracks. Still extraordinarily stupid, though, if you're going to be that meticulous that you're going to try and cover your tracks. But simon Tiency, you're going to use your fucking cell phone to Google maps your way to the car wash to do that. Really Okay, But now that I've steal manned it, let's just uh, let's just be adults about this. If you are going to go to that car wash and it's not for the purposes of getting your car cleaned, why else would you go there. Well, as Baron pointed out, there's these very large awnings which would make it so that satellite footage will not be able to see you there. So if Tyler Robinson pulled into that facility and he parked his car and he was going to have a conversation with somebody or exchange items with somebody. That would be a pretty good spot to do it. Have we seen surveillance footage from the quick Quack. No, we have not seen surveillance footage as of yet from the quick Quack. So if that surveillance footage exists, it is very important that they release it, and I hope that it'll at least come out during trial, because if it doesn't, I'm going to have serious questions about what the fuck he was doing at a car wash forty minutes after emitting the most higher profile assassination since JFK. But it doesn't stop there. The timeline gets crazier.
Speaker 1: He has committed the crime of the century. He's driven to a DVD store, he parked for a couple of minutes in front of cameras to make sure everybody could see him. He punches in a Google Map pin just in case you didn't know he was there, starting there to the quick Quack to get a car washed. Presumably. I don't know why else you would go to the quick Quack there or to meet up with someone, And he's supposedly a lone wolf, so we have to believe he just wanted to wash the car. That's what we want to believe. He just wanted to wash his car. He's a very clean man, very tidy. He leaves the quick Quack and we don't know where he goes. We lose him for a few hours. The next place we think we see Tyler Robinson is that the Dairy Queen. Six thirty ish. He's eating. He's got a box of chicken Tendi's, you can see the box in his hand, and he's got a blizzard in his hand. Very hungry assassin. Because he leaves the Dairy Queen and in record time makes it down to Panguage, record time, under two hours. It makes it to Panguage, and he loads up on red meat, literal red meat, not like political red meat. I'm talking about red meat surloin medium, rare. At least he knows how to eat his steak. He gets a surloin down, and then the police want us to believe even though he's just an hour from home, he turns around and goes back to Orum.
Speaker 2: As you guys know, Liberty Lockdown goes up and down on the charts. Sometimes it's you know, sometimes it gets down on the top twenty five. Usually I'm somewhere in the top one hundred, really really cool. Anytime I have a success in life, always try and evaluate or reevaluate things. Make sure I am protecting myself, my assets, my family. The relatively cost effective way of going about that is to get a term life insurance policy or just a life insurance policy in general, and policy Genius can help you with that. Now, I have a financial planning background, but if you don't, most people don't. Well, this is a really good service to help kind of give you a cheat sheet on how to go about this. Prioritize peace of mind, and lock in your insurance policy. With policy Genius, they can help you find the most affordable policy that you need, make sure that fits your needs, make sure it fits your budget. They have thousands of five star reviews on Google and trust Pilot from customers that have really enjoyed their service. Protect your family with a policy that grows with your life. With policy Genius, you can see if you can find twenty year life insurance policies starting at just two hundred and seventy six dollars a year for one million in coverage. Head to policygenius dot com. Slash lockdown to compare life insurance quotes from top companies and see how much you could save. That's policygenius dot com slash lockdown. So the attack comes a little bit afternoon, right, and then he goes and he gets his car washed around one pm. Then we don't know what he does or where he goes. But then he goes to Dairy Queen allegedly around six and he grabs some tenders, some chicken tenders, and a blizz and then he drives three hours away in about two hours. So he's flying even though he's trying to trying to cover his tracks, trying to get away with a high profile political assassination. Right, huge, huge case. But he drives three hours away in two hours, and what does he do after having just eight He goes and he gets dinner again by himself. Now this is this is alleged by Cannie Owns, but she claims that she confirmed based off of the receipts at the restaurant that he had that steak dinner that by himself. According to the server, he was there by himself. So he drives three hours away in under two hours. He eats again for the second time, a huge meal. Right after eating two hours prior. That's already super weird. But then the really weird part is that he turns around and he drives another three hours north. He drives right back the direction he can, and he goes back to Uvu. Now, I think the biggest weakness in Baron Coleman, if there is any and I love the guys, so don't get me wrong, but because he is in defense attorney mode, he does not steal man the other side of the things sometimes, and I think this is a good example of that. So if I were to steal man it, what I would say to Baron is that I think that if we are to believe that Tyler Robinson is in fact guilty, maybe he was not comfortable going back to his stash spot for his rifle. And the reason he waited, the reason he drove all the way home, or he was about an hour away from home when he got that steak dinner, even though it's very fucking weird that he's eating twice in two hours, massive meals, but okay, anyways, just believe for a second that that's possible. The reason I think that he may have driven back to Ubu was to go get his rifle. Because for whatever reason, he thought that the scene would be more open, it would be less congested with police and FBI and everything else. So maybe he's taken to himself. He was just going to give up on going to get the rifle. But then at nine, after he's done with his dinner, he thinks to himself, I gotta get that rifle. If I'm gonna get away with this, I've got to get that rifle. So he drives back up there and he gets it. Now what's weird is once he gets there at around one am, he's there for forty five minutes, which makes absolutely no sense. If you're just going to grab your rifle and get the fuck out of there, you're not hanging around. You're like in and out. You're trying to be as as quick as humanly possible, and is seen as little as possible. But this is where it gets weird. He's still Google Maps and everything. He is still putting into his phone Google Maps. I'm here, I'm going here, I'm going back to Ubu, I'm going you know, the same street where I ditched the rifle. I mean, none of it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Not only is he driving a car with an infotainment system that's logging everywhere he goes. He's carrying on him a geo locating spy device that betrays everywhere you go your phone tells you, tells any one who gets your phone knows absolutely everywhere you've been. But just in case they're not sure, he wants to make sure he's putting in Google mat pins everywhere he goes. I don't know how to get to the quick quack, so I got to put in a Google matpin. I don't know how to get home. What do you mean you want to get home? Get home? It's one point thirty in the morning. It's not like traffic's a bother drive towards the interstate stop recording where you are. I am I am hard pressed to believe he's that stupid.
Speaker 2: So, as I started with, though, I think there's a distinct possibility that Tyler Robinson in fact did this. I'm not saying that he's innocent, but I am saying this, if they don't have an incredibly compelling answer as to how he was able to send that discord message when he was already in custody an hour and a half into being in custody, then I have to assume that that message was not sent by Tyler Robinson. And if that message wasn't sent by Tyler Robinson, and ladies and gentlemen, we are dealing with a patsy. We are dealing with a government cover up as they try and bury this kid, and they and someone else sent that message from his phone to that Discord server to try and basically bury him with evidence that was planted. Or if not a government cover up, maybe it was his boyfriend, maybe it was some other associate who had him involved, but he was not actually the trigger man, and they had access to one of his electronic devices and he was able to send that message, or she was able to send that message on Discord to essentially frame him for the crime that they committed. Maybe it's not a government cover up, but I don't know how the government wouldn't have figured this out by now if they weren't also involved in the cover up. So either that timestamp is wrong and Tyler was not in custody and he was able to send that message, or we're dealing with the cover up. It's really a binary at this point, and I don't like tell me in the chat below if there is a third option because I don't see it now. I think this evidence is a bit more tenuous, but I think it's interesting nonetheless, so let's dig in.
Speaker 4: I want you to pay close attention to these shadows. Do you guys remember these photos of Tyler Robinson allegedly walking around the neighborhood near Uvu the day of the assassination. Baron Coleman has once again found some peculiar inconsistencies in these photos. He says, use the shadow length calculator linked in this post, or whichever one you prefer, and check out how long the shadows of a six foot man should be in Orum at these times of the day. On September tenth, twenty twenty five, day in time, September tenth, twenty twenty five, at eight oh seven a m. And here's what we get, shadow length twenty nine feet two inches. Here they are side by side, and I don't know, I don't know what I was expecting there, but it looks a little different, right This, this shadow coming off of Tyler Robinson looks maybe about ten feet twelve feet to be generous, this looks much longer twenty nine feet. They say, I think this is going to open up a lot more questions now, like where exactly was Tyler, where was that street, where was that photo taken? Or maybe better yet, when was Tyler?
Speaker 2: Now? As I said, the most compelling evidence that Tyler Robinson was involved in this attack on Charlie Kirk was the fact that we have that surveillance footage that alleges to show Tyler Robinson on the scene or walking to UVU campus that morning. So if in fact it is him, and if in fact that time stamp is right at eight a m. Well, then it looks as if he's scouting the scene, if he's trying to essentially clock it and see, all right, where am I going to go? How am I going to pull this off? Like all the things that would be necessary if he's going to actually pull this off successfully. But if it turns out that that shadow calculator is correct and that time is wrong, well, based off of the sun raising a rising, then you would imagine that the shadow would shrink as the sun comes up, your shadow would be smaller, So that could place whoever that person is assumming it's Tyler maybe ten eleven am, much later in the morning. But obviously it opens up bigger questions, as in, like, Okay, if he was there at ten or eleven am, then why are they lying to us about the time that he was allegedly there. But I'm gonna I'm gonna leave that one aside because I think it could potentially be explained by either the calculator that Baron was working off of being faulty, or perhaps that driveway is super steep so the shadow doesn't stretch as far. Maybe I don't know, but I think that the far more compelling evidence that he's presented over the past couple of weeks is the time stamp of him being mirandized. If they don't have an answer for that, this case is in jeopardy. We've got one other big update because we have so much more data or evidence that has been dumped upon us. Baron Coleman breaks this part Town two, which the text messages that we got to see.
Speaker 1: Then we go on needless to say, I'm gonna be late coming home my bee. Does that sound like they grabbed some crazy old dude that interrogated someone in similar clothing. I'm gonna be late, my bee. I had planned to grab my rifle at my drop point shortly after but most of that side of town got locked down. I'm gonna be late coming home, my bee, I'm gonna be late.
Speaker 4: B.
Speaker 1: This almost sounds like two different people. It almost sounds like some of these might have been legitimate texts, and some of these might have been inserted either after the fact or without his knowledge into the conversation.
Speaker 2: Almost almost now, I think, because I have the advantage of being a couple of years younger than Baron, maybe I'm just reading this differently. But maybe he's right and I'm wrong. We'll see. But the way I read that text was just message was my bee as in my bad, not my bs in like my g which I understood the way Baron was reading it. But I think he was just using shorthand for my bee like my bad. It is still interesting, though, even setting aside our difference in that interpretation, it is still fascinating that you have these really like elegant, almost poetic messages that he's conveying about his love lance, and then simultaneously he shifts into shorthand and he starts to sound much more like a zoomer right, And it's just like it is interesting because I, like I have different cadences when I'm talking to different people. I'm sure many of you do too, Like if I'm texting with my mom, I might have a different cadence or a different you know, speaking style well than if I'm texting with one of my buddies. You know, it's going to be much more profane. If I'm talking with my one of my buddies, much more shorthand. So that's all fine, that's fine. We do have different ways of communicating with different people. What makes this interesting is that all of these communications are between Tyler Robinson and Lance Twigs. It is very notable that all of the messages that are going between Tyler and Lance that are not incriminating in nature, that do not actually convey overt guilt come across in zoom or speak. All of the messages from Tyler to Lance that come across as if like, Hey, I did this, Here's why I did it, Here's when I did it, Here's when I started planning it. All of the nitty gritty details that absolutely fucking put this kid in handcuffs for the rest of his life, if not worse, all of those come across, as Baron Coleman described it, as if he was writing like Robert Frost, as if he's some you know, English author. It just doesn't sound the same. And I think that's a very interesting note that is going to need to be unpacked in court as well.
Speaker 1: You just went from Robert Frost to Tupacs of cour like in moments well the road less traveled by, and it has made all the difference, all eyes on me. I mean, it's just two different people. No one shifts that way text to text. If you look at your text messages with people, they don't change like that. You don't go from Beethoven to California Love in two messages.
Speaker 2: So I just have one other aspects to add to this, and it's that I find it fascinating that there are no communications after after the attack and after the car wash and all through that night, the hours of drive. We have no evidence of phone calls or text messages so far. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but they have given us a lot of evidence. At this point, we don't have any evidence of him communicating with Lance or his parents about anything the day of the attack, the evening, the afternoon and evening that he is essentially trying to get away with this crime. He is radio silent, but his phone is still on. He's still using Google Maps. So my thought process would be like this, if I was trying to get away with a crime, if I was going to not drag my friends and family into it, but I was really committed to trying to get away with this, right, I would definitely got my phone off. At minimum. I would probably leave my phone somewhere else, right, because you know it's a tracking device. But that's not what he does. So my thought process was, Okay, if there's no te text misses or calls, even though he's in his car for three hours and then another three hours and then another five. I mean, this kid is in his car for like basically eleven hours that day, maybe more, and he's not doing any communication with Lance or anybody else as far as we know. My thought process would be like, oh, well, it's because he's trying to cover his tracks, and he shut his phone off. Maybe he even leaves it at that stake restaurant when he goes back to UVU to go get the rifle. No, no, his phone is not only on, he is using Google Maps. So he's written a confession note that he's put under the keyboard. But he's not having a conversation with Lance in that six plus hours of driving or the massive drive later that night, not at all. But his phone's on and he's using Google Maps. There's just there's a level it creates cognitive dissonance when you're when you look at all of that, you just go like, doesn't sit right. It doesn't sit right with me. It's one or the other. If his phone's on, he's using Google Maps, I think he's probably conveying something to Lance about all this. If he's trying to get away with it, then his phone's off, he ain't using Google Maps, none of that. He's not communicating with anybody. That all makes sense. You don't get a combat, you don't get a hybrid in the middle. It doesn't make sense to me. And it's very important that you remember. One of those messages, those alleged messages where he's essentially confessing, is that I had wanted to take this to my grave. He was planning on telling nobody about this ever, But yet he had put a confession message under his keyboard or under Lance's keyboard. I don't know whose keyboard it was. Before he went set out to commit the crime of the century. H Okay. Now, look, as I said, I think there's still a very high probability that Tyler Robinson was involved in this. I just do not think that there's it's at all an open and shutcase that he did this and he worked alone. The fact that they are not giving us like filling in the gaps at all, and the fact that the gaps that have been left and have been created based off of the disclosures that we have gotten thanks to Baron's incredible work on this, that timeline is fucked beyond belief. It just doesn't add up. And that timeline of the confession coming on the discord messages is just I mean, there's no rational explanation I can come up for it other than that time stamp from the defense attorneys is wrong. And if it's wrong, well then I'll retract everything. But if it's right, the prosecution has a hell of a case in front of him, as in a hell of a time getting a conviction. So we'll see how it goes. And let me just say, despite the fact that I've been critical of some aspects of Baron's coverage, I just want to be very clear with you guys. He and I have minor differences in how we go about this. His work has been phenomenal, phenomenal, and I do not want you to watch this and not watch his work if you are interested in the full deep dives. This guy does just incredible, incredible deep diver research and he has done, in my opinion, more than anybody to help us get to the bottom of this. And I am forever in his debt. So make sure you check out Baron Coleman's channel. You can just search it. He's very successful at this point. It shows absolutely exploded popularity. So I'm sure you already know where it's at and you already subscribe, so make sure you do that. And let me also add dude's funny as hell.
Speaker 1: The guy was like half his staff is gay, is supposedly killed because he's by a gay person because of hate, I mean, and when who works at TPUSA is gay in my opinion, in my opinion, in my opinion call down TPUSA employees called down. Not my fault. Grinder crashes whenever you guys get together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, check out Baron's work. Dude's hysterical and he's genius level investigator. And before I get out of here, I want to cover one other bit of news just going. I gotta give props to making Kelly. This lady continues to impress me. She keeps going ham as hard as an mf R. For the old folks out there. She is not relenting.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he's doing, but the resident is spiraling downward in his poll numbers. He is on a downward spiral. Now we'll talk about in a minute, what's happening with the white working class that's Trump's base, and he's now underwater with them. That's it other than Fox News boomers. There's no one left. There's no one left in the original MAGA coalition white working class. I really look forward to the people who purport to speak for the white working class, people who have written whole books about the working class and what's important to them. People who have been ripping on the soul called podcast class for being critical of this war and how they're completely irrelevant and no one listens to them. I really look forward to those people updating their reporting to tell us what's actually happening among the Trump base now.
Speaker 2: And it didn't stop there. She also went a third rail with this one.
Speaker 5: It's completely inappropriate, and he knows it. I don't know why the resident's getting so desperate for attention that he feels the need to mock one point four billion Catholics. It's enough, okay, it's enough with this nonsense. I know you love getting a rise out of people. I know you're really enjoying being subversive. You upset all the right people. I get it, But you know, like why last week it was Muslims, now it's Catholics. Who's next? I bet you it's not going to be the Jews.
Speaker 1: It's not going to.
Speaker 5: Be the Israelis. I promise you that that's not coming.
Speaker 2: Now forgive the egotistical insertion here, But Megan Kelly followed me about ten days ago on X and twice now over the past week. I have heard her use talking points that I've conveyed. Now, I'm not saying she took them from me. I'm not saying that it could just be, you know, simultaneous thought and analysis. That's certainly possible, but like almost verbatim, there was a tweet that I put out that she went on Piers Morgan and it was like word for word, and then same thing with that rant. I'm just saying, it's always fun when I see shit like that. Like sometimes we'll see Dave Smith during a debate bring up a point that I've made, and I'm like, yeah, I think that's what's happening with making Kelly right. I think I am actively red pulling these people. Oh, it's fun. It's fun. Anyways, If you guys enjoyed this episode, please do it to like button subscribe, share it around and make sure you hype. Make sure you hype. And if you want to get cozy, go to my pillow dot com. He's promo code Lockdown. I still have that. You want to get cozy like Michael Lintel get cozy from a code lockdown? All right, guys, se soon please.
Speaker 1: Last night I was on my buddy Clint Russell's podcast at Liberty Lockdown. Clint Russell, by the way, criminally underrated. He's great. So it was me him and Ian Carroll and we did