Speaker 1: When I started aching and laid down, and that's when he said, hey, are those those like monkey sounds? When they they came up from right down over that steep bank, straight up through here, straight through these trees all the way around, or a tent all the way around back to here, and that's when they proceeded to screams for hour and a half, two hours, for an intense moment in my life. It was right here is where it happened at and they were right inside these trees all the way around us.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can you can see how close the tree line is, so they were right inside the tree line.
Speaker 1: You're saying, right inside, and except for the big one. He would he'd be by that tree and walk up to the back of the tent and then I'd talk louder and he'd back back up and you could feel the ground, you could feel the voices going through your body.
Speaker 3: It was so.
Speaker 1: Intense that it was unexplainable. I'm dumbfounded, and we get action all the time. I'm grateful that he got to see him. They're here.
Speaker 2: You're listening to Big for Society, and this is Jeremiah Byron. The episode you're about to listen to is an audio documentary about the events of Sasquatch Summerfest and the research that happened in the year twenty twenty four. You'll hear from multiple people involved with this episode the Searching for Sasquatch team. Myself, Ronnie Briscilla Alisha is in the background of one of the interviews. Dwayne is present. You'll hear from Denise, many many different people. This took about a year to get all the necessary interviews and to do the editing. I hope you enjoy this. A few things to go over real quick. If you hear reference to a place called the Meadow that is now referred to as oh Cole, that's the Bigfoot Research area in Oakridge at the area fifty eight museum team frequents. I hope you enjoy this audio documentary as it does help tie together the many events that happened around Sasquatch Summerfest twenty twenty four. Enjoy. We'll first start by talking to Chad about the events that happened on Tuesday, July sixteenth and that led into Wednesday, July seventeenth. All right, Chad, do you mind first stating your full name and why you were present for the events of what happened in Oakridge.
Speaker 4: My full name is Chad Edward Data MOP was present at these events because I'm a bigfoot researcher and was invited as a speaker at a conference in Oregon, and then I was taken out into some areas on the first night that I was there by people that have had multiple experiences.
Speaker 2: Perfect And the first night you were there was that Tuesday, July sixteenth.
Speaker 4: Yes, actually it was a seventeenth. It was a seventeenth.
Speaker 2: Perfect And why don't you go ahead and share? What were some things you first experienced on Wednesday the seventeenth From your perspective.
Speaker 4: Well, we are Rove and Priscilla, the host of Sasquatch Summerfest, had picked us up, and I had got to meet your father, Ronald Rossman, Greg Guy and talked to Dwayne, his friend, both experiencers. Well, that night, Priscilla had to go get some moss and nobody was willing to go, and I said, what the heck, I'll go with you, and we go out way back into this area where there's ben encounters by multiple witnesses and we're just picking moss out of these trees and you know, we weren't there for bigfoot, but I'm always paying attention, and I just like felt something. I started explaining to Priscilla, your best form of defense, actually at night, i'm lethal for these creatures is a super bright flashlight. So I showed her I had my one flashlight on my side that I wasn't using to pick the moss because it's so bright. I pulled it out and I focused on being like I focus in, and I started shining in the woods, and I saw this yellow reflecting eye, and I said, Priscilla, there's something reflecting there. Then all of a sudden, it was two eyes, like it was behind a tree. I could kind of see the tree a little bit. It was one hundred feet away and it was black out there. And then she's looking at it and she's like, yeah, I see it. Then all of a sudden, two more yellow gold eyes appeared a little bit lower than the one we were looking at. So now we're looking at two sets of eyes, and I'm like, we have Priscilla's seven year old granddaughter with us. She's in the car. I'm like, Priscilla, you want to walk towards this, which if I was like with somebody else I would have actually approached it, but Priscilla seemed a little nervous, and we did have the granddaughter, and so I agreed with her and we left, and as we're leaving, I said, drive slow, I want to shine. I still want to shine in there. And there was actually another set of eyes as we leave, and well, in fact, there was a total of three. So we had saw the two. And when I sent Priscilla to the car, and she goes to the car first because we're close to these things, well we within one hundred feet and we're one hundred yards from the car, so I told her to go. I stayed there with the lights on them. Then I walked about halfway and when I turned around, there was a third set of eyes. And we get in the car and we leave, and I want to shine. So we saw probably one of them again, unless there was a fourth that we hadn't happened to see when we were out picking the moss.
Speaker 2: I remember you talking about that sighting multiple times when we were having conversations during that week, and you usually would say, you know, Jeremiah, I know what I saw. I'm not crazy. I mean, it really affected you. Intensely.
Speaker 4: I know what I saw, Jeremiah, I know what I saw absolutely.
Speaker 2: This is the same day, So I just I want to clarify dates because it has been a little bit of time. So this happened on the same day. I believe that I flew in on the Wednesday, because later on we went back out that same day and stayed out pretty late, me, you and Sherry.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, you came out. You flew in that day, and we went out that night after all this had already happened.
Speaker 2: So I just missed probably some of the most craziest stuff that happened in the week. Just missed it. But I want to throw in something. I was trying to think of what happened that night, Wednesday night, And the weirdest thing was I remember you shining your flashlight on the edge of the meadow, and it was a pretty blight bright flashlight. You've shown it into the tree line, and a half second later there was a huge stick break not too far away where from where you shined your flashlight. And that was probably the first weird thing I experienced in that area.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, I do remember the stick break. We could attribute it attribute it to anything, but because of what happened right in that spot, I mean, we're going to we're going to think bigfoot. But the thing is, we only heard one break. It's not like an animal went crash into the woods. We just heard one crack out of nowhere and it was calm mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Now, there had been a sighting on the edge of the meadow of one jumping down from a tree, right.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I heard that one. I didn't hear about one jump from a tree, but I heard There's been a lot of sightings up there, so you might have got that inclusive, you know, at the conference, because you talked to a lot of people from the area.
Speaker 2: This is exactly why I'm spending I should have done all these interviews at the week that I was there, but my legs started having a bacterial infection and I was kind of not really with it. But I believe I'll get that sighting from one of the other parties that was involved. And there's so many people that were involved with being up in the area of the meadows. Were there any other things that happened out of the ordinary or anything you noticed? I know, you put some fruit up in that area as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't really know what to say about the fruit. The apples and oranges were on the ground. The banana was peeled and just a peel left there. I don't know what to think about that. We left apples in another place and they disappeared. We left three where Priscilla and I had our night sighting, So that was the only fruit that we left out there. But I h there was a night we were out there where we hiked up the mountain. You didn't want to go with us, don't you remember that night?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me Jason and Gwendolyn and we did. And on our way down we found this weirdest thing like root like not pulled out of a tree and they were like place on a log right there for us to see, and you know, it was just weird just to find that. And these things were like long daggers, like twelve fourteen inch not pulled out a tree with points in them. They were beautiful if that. Gwendolyn saved one. I left one for Priscilla. I think Sherry left or I think Jason took his. So I left mine because I couldn't take it on the plane. I didn't want to smuggle it on the plane, but I do believe Gwendolyn smuggled her. And they were laid so symmetrically next to each other. It was it was weird. Did they put do it? I don't know, but I don't think a person did it either.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense because it sounds like where you walked up to that area, this isn't by a trail, right, this is just in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 4: There's a trail, but it's not a heavily.
Speaker 2: Utilized gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: How is it? I'm just trying to figure out how a human could get the the knot the not where a branch, so where a branch comes out of a tree, they got the hole knot where it lives in the tree and feeds off of the and there were like they were like sharp daggers.
Speaker 2: I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 4: And it logically we took the photo before we touched them.
Speaker 2: That's right, yep, it's It's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. And I mean, uh, it's par for the course for that area because there have been other people that I mean Sherry alone has had her name called from that area. I believe that was on Sunday night. It was the same night that we're talking about. It's just some weird, weird stuff in that area.
Speaker 1: Branches break from started over and then we listen and it just stopped moving and we start talking, and then there's a snap over here, and we'd listen and it kept doing that, and it got us, you know, another snap, and my daughter got up to look with me. I was looking already, and she got up and turn this direction and we didn't see nothing then, but then all of a sudden, crash crash, crash, crash, crash, and I see this black shape leap out of this stuff and go that way. Well, I was thinking, is that a bear because it looks small, right, but being right here next to it, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Telling you what happened last night. They weren't aggressive at all. I was a nervous.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: We had to little girl with us and Priscilla, and I'm like Priscilla, I wanted to go toward him because I didn't couldn't hardly believe what I was seeing, and I wanted to verify. I know what it was. I know, I know exactly what it was, and then she didn't want to go towards it all with me, and I'm glad we didn't go towards him because that way we weren't threatening. I hagg the light on him. I said, do you go to the car? And I held the light on him and I washed him. She walked the car. She walked like three hundred feet, like almost a football field, to the car. And when she got up there, then I turned the flashlight so I could see because she had a flashlight. And I started walking and I got about one hundred and fifty and I turned and shined the light. They were all in the same place, but now there was three instead of two. When I turned and I'm like, okay, they had pursued towards I'm halfway there. Then I turned, I walked, We got in the car. Eve, It's like, let's go. Let's go, like me and Prisuona, Dude, that's real. I know what I saw and Eve it's like, oh, we gotta go, we gotta go, so we're going.
Speaker 2: Our interviews continue with July eighteenth, which was a Wednesday, talking more to Chad about how he went up to the area again with Ronnie and Dwayne, and then that day concludes with audio from my self and Dwayne up in the Oak Hole Research area. Also president is Denise Sherry and Chad.
Speaker 4: But we went back the next day. I took Ron back and we went with Dwayne and we went to look and we located the spot for footprints and there were footprints all over like depressions, and there was one that was measured at they said like twenty inches. That was like easy, eighteen inches, and they were like but they weren't defined. They were just like the shape of a foot depression.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: You didn't see toes because of the ground surface a substrate, it wasn't feasible for a good track in that area. But you could see definitely where something heavy had stood all over behind these trees where Priscilla and I saw this.
Speaker 2: And this was on the day that you went back.
Speaker 4: It would have been around eight thirty okay in the morning, gotcha. And after we observed all of that, then Ron and Duyne wanted me to take to want to take me just which is right close by within a mile or so mile and a half at the month by the drive straight line, probably three quarters of a mile. They wanted to take me to where they had their their terrifying experience one night, and so we go up there and we put out lawn chairs right on the road, right by the meadow where they had all this. We sat there. We sat there for hour and a half and then Ron needed to run into town, wanted to get lunch and some things to drink. And Sherry slept in because of the flight from the night before. She was exhausted, had way less sleep than me, and so he was to pick her up. But during the time he was gone, he left, and within between thirty and forty five minutes, we started hearing like cracking, like footsteps. My back was to it. Dwayne was facing torchs that we're in camping chairs on the side of this like two track. My back's to it. He's facing me, and his daughter's off to the side, and they're hearing it, and I'm like this, just keep listening and see what happens. Well, then I don't know, you know what happened, because we heard it for I don't know, good minute and a half. Then all of a sudden, it just started. It crashed the woods. My back's to it, I didn't see it. Dwayne saw it. He said it was black and it ran through the woods. His daughter didn't see it because she wasn't quite facing at it. We all heard it, and I'm like, okay, well, let's just sit here. We didn't like go in or anything. And within I don't know, fifteen to twenty minutes maybe, I mean, it's hard to tell. In time, all of a sudden we get roared at. I mean, this roar. That is incredible, that there's bear can't roar this long and at this And it was a distance away, not real far, but a distance. And Dwayne and Denise, his daughter, they got a little paranoid because they had bad experiences with getting growled and roared at like that. I told them, We're okay, okay, let's just sit here, just sit here. We're fine. I don't know. Fifteen seconds went by, and then the roar, same rule, but it was louder and closer and in the and I mean, I saw the panic in their face. And I'll be honest, I'm not often intimidated, but it was really really intimidating to me. And I just looked at him. I said, all right, it's time to go. So we jump in their vehicle and we drive up maybe a half mile and because we can't leave because Ronnie's coming back with Sherry and stuff, and if we leave, he's just gonna go right there and we're gonna be gone. So we pull up and we find the spot to park. We parked there and we wait, and we're waiting, and we're while we're waiting, we're I mean, we're on high alert because of what just happened. We're like just scanning the high hills behind us, like the cliffs of the mountain or some behind us that it's up like fifty feet. We're scanning across this big, huge ravine to a mountain on the other side. It's all like totally visible. And I just happened to look to my left and I just stare there at this area, and all of a sudden, this upright dark object just goes running down this hill. I saw it at the mouse for a second to a second and half, but I know what I saw. And it ran upright down this big steep hill right in front of us. They didn't see it. I saw it. But this is within half a mile of where all this other stuff just happened a few minutes before that.
Speaker 2: Ohoh, it's got like a really weird shivery feeling. That's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think they I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like, do you know what I'm You know what I'm saying, though, like get them all all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: I usually I usually get it right before it starts happening. I've been feeling the same way. My hair is on end. I'm looking in all around me. Pretty soon it's gonna feel like somebody's watching you.
Speaker 6: M Oh, you had their birds quick?
Speaker 2: This is kind quiet?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's real close to the whistle?
Speaker 2: Why's breaking stuff off that tree over there?
Speaker 1: Or just get ready record as much as you can jump in there and go as fast as we can. If we have to, you can turn around. I won't purround here without that car being turned around.
Speaker 7: Yeah it's quiet, but all the way around is now?
Speaker 6: Why is so quiet? Because something's out there?
Speaker 1: M h, I don't like that whistle?
Speaker 8: H hard to raise somebody? And how have you been through this one today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: So right there. That's the field where it all went down. That's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was hard to do, but I did those two breaks because you know, they echoed through the words.
Speaker 2: To get it, I figured, yeah, it's super quiet.
Speaker 3: And those were two loud breaks.
Speaker 2: Right, oh yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: How good humories here though? Mm hmm, all right, kidding, I know I'm nervous too. For all right, so far you've got good instincts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, So Ronnie, this is a spot where Ronnie was like, you were like, do you want to come? And Ronnie's like, no, I'm staying here. I don't care if they tear me apart.
Speaker 1: This is it he is.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's a great guy with that nuts that he did that. Now that I'm here, that's wild.
Speaker 1: You get a chance and maybe get that role and then you'll really go wow.
Speaker 2: Ronnie is a great guy though. He's a good dude. Now what, no way, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's what what he's mimicking. Is that sound there? And I can't tell you whether that's a bird that no way, not the robin, but when that one that bird, that's the whistle that these big foot if you have been mimicking to us that whistle right there, that's the whistle my daughter was whistling back and I'm back and forth up here, was that whistle right there. I'm gonna try to figure out what what kind of bird that is, just so I know what they're mimicking. And could he back in another spot too?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 1: Well, they couldn't even booth spots. Oh, it took a long time to talk. Ronnie is coming up here?
Speaker 2: I bet yeah.
Speaker 1: They were wanting to go down.
Speaker 7: On the swamps.
Speaker 1: Man asked the place to be. That's the place I kept telling her. I'm telling you it's not as good.
Speaker 2: Right, Fine, So the swamps are how far away from here?
Speaker 6: A long way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some on the corner over there.
Speaker 1: And then it drips into another layer.
Speaker 4: And there's a creek.
Speaker 3: We're us hearing it here and with the cracks, and then for some reason it freaked out and went crashing through the woods. My back was to it. I trust this man was what he saw. He was facing it. And then when he said bear, he says, it had to be a bear. It was black, and I'm like, didn't sound like a bear, and if it was a bear, it would have kept running that somewhere where it could go quiet.
Speaker 7: But he jumped and.
Speaker 3: Then he said then he said, well, yeah he jumped.
Speaker 6: It was like a weird but I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: I heard it.
Speaker 1: She heard My mind was trying to rationalize something, you know.
Speaker 6: Maybe Okay.
Speaker 3: Then it wasn't fifteen minutes after that at the most that we heard the roar. It took off. That's why I think it went. And told the Alpha Daddy, I really did. It took off and within fifteen minutes there's a roar and then.
Speaker 1: He knows the story. Seconds it was another I think ten twelve seconds, and it was a lot closer.
Speaker 3: And then I, dude, I was like, it was was it its time? It might have been a hundred yards away, It might only about one hundred yards away. It was that loud, and I said, yeah, okay, and I left the chair and that was no low.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did, dude.
Speaker 3: I left a chair there because we couldn't fit it in. I wasn't wasting the time we could have, but I wasn't wasting time. We drove up to where I showed you we parked that big round thing and then pointing. So we drive up there. We're parked because we we know Ron's coming back with Sherry, and we can't, like we want to make sure they don't just come up here and we're gone, and we're sitting there and I'm leaning on the hood and like we're staring up in the hills. It's a beautiful spot. There's a big area you can see way up on them, on top of a mountain where if a big foot without binoculars, if a big foot walk across, you can see it. We're sitting there, were watching that, and then I'm watching up on top of the hill behind me, and then I'm watching over here, and I'm watching for a while and I saw that. Dude, I know it himself. You saw that hill it ran down to that that was not ran down that hill?
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no sense in leaving here.
Speaker 4: So that was and it was it.
Speaker 3: It's not even a mile away, as it was a half mile maybe a third of a mile.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the other road that goes up there, it only goes up there. That's within that's ring up here where we had our sightings last night. Isn't it right here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But we roll up, we go up and back and they doesn't come back this way.
Speaker 1: That's about a little small.
Speaker 3: So, but it's not far from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting dark now.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it'll get a little darker kill soon, and it'll be quite a long before the shows up over here anywhere overall, so it'll get pretty dark.
Speaker 2: Bigs A society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: You know, I can imagine all the knee figures. When we say the stuff's happening in the daytime, they're probably like, yeah, right, I don't have in the daytime.
Speaker 2: A right, Oh, it just happened to kick off right before the big Foot festival.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: You always get stuff like that, like just let's kept it. You know, naysayers come out and it's like whatever, I can say, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't care what they think. I'm just happy that another person that I'm about to see him really.
Speaker 2: Quick mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean within five hours of being in town. That's got a better record.
Speaker 2: That's an absolute record.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: It is like boots on the ground. Five hours later you have a sighting that's wild with three of them. Yeah, Oh my goodness, it's funny.
Speaker 1: It's just funny. Ronson. Why do I never get to see him? I don't know, it's just funny. I guess I gotta find some humor in it. No, you really do, and I you know, I don't mean it in a bad way, but I hope they can get them scared out of you too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and get it on recording. Absolutely. Do you think of how many spots like this there probably are in the Pacific Northwest? You know, no one but ever now? Yeah, this is just one drop in the ocean, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just gotta find them one spot, one of the spots where, for whatever reason, people just don't go camping.
Speaker 5: What do you get to pick.
Speaker 1: Because making them feel wrong when they leave you don't want to camp there, or or they have a sight in it, or something happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hardly ever see anybody camping anywhere from here in below. Wow, and there's got to be a reason for that.
Speaker 2: Got real quiet again? Do you see something I thought.
Speaker 1: I've seen movement over there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hey, what did you think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Where did you see that?
Speaker 2: The one where he was at? Okay, I was I'm not sure. I kept seeing stuff earlier too. Yeah, I think we need to keep an eye on that tree, to be honest, I just didn't. I thought it was like my camera being weird. So I was waiting until someone else said something.
Speaker 1: I thought I seen a movement over there? Yeah, was that it turn in a minute?
Speaker 6: Look at.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm, I've seen enough.
Speaker 4: H weird?
Speaker 1: Did you see that fluctuation? Now I'm gonna start looking at the screen too, though, I'm kind of fluctuation. Look at me way, how do you walk down here? This is usually the side that big one comes out of it. He has came under this said before, but usually it's either from over the train. That's what you heard this morning? That was it the train that was te.
Speaker 6: Treat hit.
Speaker 1: When we all had the same hallucination.
Speaker 3: When roar, I keep saying that I gotta give a bug.
Speaker 4: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was for some of my daughter heard she's.
Speaker 4: Too.
Speaker 1: She didn't get here at the roar.
Speaker 6: The roar is so.
Speaker 2: Chance, man, is it really? Does it like reverberate in your chest?
Speaker 1: Like a lot of people will say, yes, when you're up close on the edge of them trees doing it, you will feel it. Yeah, so loud, it's intense.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of things if Yeah, because the female one I had was the loudest thing I've ever.
Speaker 1: Heard of my whole life.
Speaker 11: The team, but a male what I think that that's a lot scarier than the female.
Speaker 1: It can paralyze you too, man, you just can't move. Sometimes you probably couldn't even stand up. I can imagine that.
Speaker 3: Also, researchers a lot of times is long nights.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's boring.
Speaker 4: Few and the.
Speaker 3: Dumbest thing you can do is go tramped through the woods.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I've you.
Speaker 3: There's time for tramp for the.
Speaker 11: Woods, especially if you don't know where you're trampling.
Speaker 3: And especially when what happened right here today. Yeah, why would you go anywhere else? Why would I want to even walk out right here? Why would I even want to walk in there?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not I'm kind of fear.
Speaker 2: The next day is the events of Thursday, July nineteenth. In this episode, we're not going to go into that because I've already spent four whole episodes about the events of that Thursday. I was able to go out with Ronnie and Dwayne. Denise was also present, and we spent about eight hours in all where they were allowing me to record their conversations. So if you want to know in great detail, go back to episode five seventeen, and there's a four part series all about that Thursday where I have conversations throughout the day. We hear some roars from the woods, some very very weird stuff. It is worth going back and listening to these four episodes. We are going to go ahead and continue with July twentieth with an extended interview with Gwendolyn Guthrie, which I found extremely interesting. She's about to share what happened in a part of the area that I did not get to go to, but she had quite the sighting. It's important to know before we get into Gwendolen's interview that at the same time that all this is going on on Sunday, I was also out in the oak Hol area with a few individuals looking at tracks that had been found. It was myself, some unnamed individuals. Denise Dwayne was there. There's some very interesting things that happened that time when we were up in Oakhol. I don't really have a lot of things recorded since my devices were not working at the time. They were at a battery. This is where there was an audio clip recorded. I'm going to try to play this here. That's very interesting. It's been analyzed quite a bit. It's found that have some form of language. This was recorded by Andrew. Also, this is the time when I was sitting in my lawn chair for about five minutes and I couldn't move, very very strange. Yeah, it's very hard to explain, but yeah, for five minutes, I was almost paralyzed, was not able to move, just staring directly into the woodline across the oh Coal meadow. I'm gonna go ahead and play that audio clip here.
Speaker 12: Do you hear that?
Speaker 2: We're going to go ahead and play that same clip again, this time boosted in audacity.
Speaker 5: Do you hear that?
Speaker 2: It's an interesting clip. I've had a few people listen to it, including David Ellis from the Olympic Project. He says that the part that sounds like me talking is way too low for that to be me. That part kind of messes with me a lot. Also sounds like we have some sort of whoop. Some people say that sounds like the message tones on a smartphone. Not the case. I went ahead and checked out the spectrograph compared to different types of smartphone notification sounds. Also, the area we're in you really can't get service, so something really really to listen to a few times. Some strange stuff going on up there. We're going to continue with interview extended with Gwendolen Guthrie. Gwendolyn Guthrie is an individual that I met out there in Oakridge. She's part of the Searching for Sasquatch team and great group of people. Had a lot of good times hanging out with them, hanging out in the same airbnb. It was just a big party. But Gwendolen, I've invited you on to share specifically what you experienced out there in Oakridge, as you had some really interesting things happen in your own little adventure that was going on.
Speaker 12: Thank you for having me, Jeremiah, I really appreciate it. It's nice to get to talk to you again. So it'll be fun to get to talk about my experience. We went out to Oakridge, Oregon, and we were out there for a Sasquatch summer fest. You're right, it was a lot of fun. It was kind of like a big party. Everybody had a good time. Everybody got to meet me, people talk to people that they you in the past. So it was a really fun time. And during that obviously we're all investigators. In our downtime, we were always out whenever we had a little bit of downtime, daytime, nighttime, whatever. We was out in different groups researching, and on one of the days we had went up to this old mountain town and for life of me, I can't remember what it's called, but it was still active in a way that summer this past summer, but the roads were very shallow. Every the roads are starting to break down quite a bit, and from my understanding, that was the last season that they were going to have that old little abandoned mining town open. Nobody does obviously lived there. It was kind of like a ghost town, but there were still people coming up there periodically, I guess to mine and stuff, so a lot of mines were still active up there. We never saw Soul the whole time we were up there. We went up there, we saw the abandoned town, We looked around quite a bit.
Speaker 5: We used some.
Speaker 12: Spearbox devices, ovulist devices, different things like that, kind of a mixed bag investigation. Do a little bit of bigfoot, a little bit of ghost and we stayed up there quite a while. The sun had started to set and we were coming down, and as we were coming down, it got darker and darker and darker, and we came up on this mom and her two baby deers, and the mom and one of the baby deers went way up on top of the ridge. It was a real steep climb, but they made it and the second baby didn't. So we were thinking, okay, we'll just keep going. It'll curve our hard right and it'll go up the ridge. So we the way the road was set up, we had a drop off on our left as we were coming down, and then the steep ridge on the right, and we got down to where it's kind of leveled out a little bit more on our left side, and that was when the mom and the baby deer jumped up and the one baby deer didn't make it. So we're thinking we can just keep driving. It'll it'll cut right, it'll head up that ridge back to its mom. Well, it continued to stay in front of us on this road, so we're like, we're gonna have to stop and try to scare it off the road because we don't want it to get too far from its mom and get lost. So at that point we were kind of done. We were packed up, ready to go. We were just trying to get this baby tear out of our way, and everybody had already unpacked, like I already hooked unhooked my fanny pack. I had already, you know, taken some equipment out of my bag. We're just kind of done for the night. It was really and so we were talking up front, and the guy front goes, well, why don't somebody jump out, Well, we'll run it off the road so that way it will we'll get out of its way and it can curve and come back to its mom. And I was like, I volunteer, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: I'll do it.
Speaker 12: You know, I'll chase it all the throat. I'm fast as one here. So we get a little bit further and we're like, okay, now's the time. You know, we're close enough we're going to chase it off to chase it back to its mom. And so I actually have to jump out over Sherry, And so Sherry is trying to hurry up and get up and get out of my way, and I jump out over her and I just take off run after this deer. And I'm run as fast as I can and down the way. I'd say probably about oh three hundred yards.
Speaker 2: Big for Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 12: Maybe two hundred I'm not great with that long of a distance, but maybe two to three hundred yards away the road curve slightly left, and I'm running towards that curve and I'm like, I'm never going to catch this deer. What was I thinking? This was so stupid? And then I cut to the left like the road goes. And as soon as I cut to the left, I'm running and straightens back out again and I look and right in front of me, probably about I don't know, maybe twenty feet in front of me, maybe a little more, there was this big, massive shadow, and like at first, I was like, oh, that's my shadow, and I just keep running because if you don't remember, I had just run away from the truck who was up above me further up the road that I had just run away from, and they had their lights on. I thought it was my shadow at first, and as I'm still running towards it, I realized there's no legs moving, and then it dawned on me. I'm like, oh, that's probably not my shadow. So I skidded to a stop. My feet slid on the gravel road, and I just looked at it and I was kind of stunned, and I was like, I'm not seeing what I'm seeing. This has got to be a shadow from somebody up the road. They're walking towards me something. So I'm watching it and I try I tilt my head to the right, and I'm thinking, okay, it's gonna tilt to the right. It's my shadow. And it tilts its head to the left, and I'm like, okay, not me, not my shadow. I look up to see where the truck is and I actually have to look around the trees just to even see a little slit of the lights of the truck. So I'm like, wait, that angles off for it to be from the truck lights. I look back again. I felt my head to the left, and it tells its head to the right, and I'm like, I immediately like I'm seeing what I'm seeing. Oh my gosh, I'm seeing what I'm seeing. And then I start taking note of the shape the definition. It looked like it had like an elongated conical shape head like it was not like a super cone shape, but it was like tall, more rounded slightly at the top, and it was just standing there and obviously the deer had run off as soon as I saw it, and I slowed my pace. The deer had run off and went to the left, down away a little bit, and so I look up and I'm like, guys, guys, guys, I need lights. I need something. I'm looking at something, a big shadow, and I'm like yelling at them, the rest of our team, and he's I hear, Chad up the road. He's like, we're going. So I'm like, like, please, harckey. I need lights because I wanted to see, like see see it rather than just be in a shadow. But when I looked up to yell for some some lights, I looked back and it had gone. But before I looked back, right when I went to look up, I saw it take one two steps towards the road, same direction the deer had just the baby deer had just run, and it was so fast like it happened boom boom. I had looked up. I was already in the motion to look up when I saw it take it steps. And when I looked back, real fast, it was gone. And I was thinking, I didn't just see what I think I saw. There's still nobody here, there's still no lights. I'm still by myself, and this thing just walked and now I've lost it, and so finally Chad comes with lights. I immediately grab it out of his hand. I go walk over to the area where it was, just to see what the terrain looked like against that, because it sloped up real far, real steep, like a rock face, and that's what I thought I saw the shadow was just shining on but it wasn't a shadow. It was actual full silhouette of something. So I'm looking at the terrain right in front of that rock face to see like, okay, how much room did it have to stand? Is their footprints? Is there smashdown grass? And I'm looking to see where it could have gone. And at that point, my mind was just kind of swirling with like all the what ifs, like what if what if it was just the truck lights? What if you know, you could have just saw it. Your mind tries to find ways to talk yourself out of what you just saw. And when I was telling Chad, like I couldn't get the words out of what I had saw. It was like, you know, trying to put together a puzzle that's like speeding by so fast, Like my thoughts were just racing and I was trying to explain it to him, and I was like, I swear I'm not crazy. I swear I'm not crazy because it sucked for me because I had literally just ran away from the group and then I see something when I'm by myself, like I'm telling him, I swear I'm not crazy, Like it was right there. And they were like, Okay, we understand. You know, we got to get in the car. You know, we got we gotta get out of this area. We're gonna go see if we can, you know, follow this deer, see if we can still find I'm like, you guys don't understand. And so we got in the car and the truck and I just remember the whole time just it replaying in my head over and over and over and over, like what else could it have been? What else was it? But I just remember thinking, did I really just see my first bigfoot? That I really just see what I thought I saw? And you know, it still kind of plagues my mind because I just I saw it, but I didn't see see it. And my whole goal is just to have that real good solid sighting, especially a daylight one, but one where I can see definition and color and and I almost in a way felt cheated because I didn't have my flashlight with me, I didn't have anybody else with me that could give me another perspective. And so we get in the car. I'm replaying it in my head and then I'm thinking, did it get the baby deer? I was worried about the baby deer? Didn't get the bad ear? Is that what it was going after?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 12: You know? Why did it good the same direction as the baby deer. I'm thinking, Oh, that baby deer is dead, and I just felt so bad. I chased it right into it. But then we cut around to the left and then to the right, and then there's the baby deer just standing there in the middle of the road still, and in that moment, it finally decides to veer off the road, and okay, it was like, Okay, the baby deer is going to make it back to its mom.
Speaker 4: But what was that?
Speaker 12: And I still don't one hundred percent know what it was, But I think it's because I've worked so hard to talk myself out of what I saw, and I feel a little cheated that I didn't see it full on with detail and definition and collar like I would have liked, but overall, it was a really cool experience. And I remember talking a Bill about it afterwards. He was super excited about it, because you know, he was determined to give some people, you know, this bigfoot experience, and I feel like I got it, but he wasn't right there with me. But it was a really cool night.
Speaker 2: Quendolen, that's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: To remind listeners of what Bill had said when I talked to him a while back. Well first said, this is on Sunday, right.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 12: I think I think it could have been because I think I left on a weird day, like a Monday or Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Because Bill had told me about how on the last day he had come up to you and he had said, are you ready to see your first bigfoot or sasquatch? And you'd said, yeah, definitely. He'd also come up to me after that and asked me the same question. And I believe that that happened on a Sunday, And that happened, Oh yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: You might not know this. You probably don't, just because we haven't talked before this since, but and I just want to share it real quick, so listeners bear with me.
Speaker 4: But I.
Speaker 3: Left on.
Speaker 2: I left on a Tuesday. Near the end, I had pretty much serious infection in my legs that I got from up in the woods, and so Monday night or Monday I had to go into Springfield in order to go to the doctors get some antibiotics. So the last day, the last day I was there, I had to cancel interviews and I was kind of like, forget this. I'm just going to go out and get a burger and drive around Hills Creek Reservoir and just enjoy this, right, And so I drove out there, and as I was driving down the road, and I don't know if you got down there, but this is way out there, right, it's a big reservoir south of Oakridge. I remember driving driving down the road and looking over to this large pine tree that was covered with ivy on the front of it. And from what I saw, it looked like it was the basic silhouette that you would see of a bigfoot that was about eight to nine feet tall. And I saw it for a few seconds and then disappeared. And so I get that. I get that feeling of like I don't know if I experienced what I saw, it may have been I know I had a fever at the time. It may have been some kind of hallucination I don't know, could have been the medicine that was working in my system, or it could have been something that actually happens. So I get like, ever since then, I've been trying to talk myself out of it, right, and it's just it's very very strange. But part of me is like, why can't I just accept it as well? You know, it's just very weird. So anyways, I wanted to put that in there for a little context of we're both approached by Bill and then we both had weird things happen afterwards.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that is interesting because he was just the way he asked me. He was like, oh, you're going to have one, like he just knew. And I was like, I was like, well, I should hope. So in the back of my mind, I'm thinking probably not, but you know, I want to go with it. I'll have faith in it, you know, like, let's do it. Let's you know, I'll be gung ho, I'll believe this. But in the back of my mind, I'm still like I've been doing this for you know, probably good ten years. The foot research, so I still haven't seen one, so maybe maybe not. But I really hoped, like I really had faith that, you know, he had the good intentions. He seemed like he was really certain, so I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right. I never thought that I would actually see that. I never thought and believe it or not, I'm very grounded in reality. I do paranormal research, I do bigfoot research. I'll research anything that's a mystery, really and I do it from a very you know, grounded perspective. I try to not be too far out of the box and try to look at things kind of with a scientific perspective, you know, always looking for an explanation otherwise first. And that's that's the way I approach things. So when I saw that, I spent so much time trying to convince myself out of what I saw in another explanation for it. But I even watched there was footage of inside of the truck as somebody was recording me chasing the deer, and you'd see me round the curve and I'm like, and so I'm watching the people because I wanted to see did anybody get out of the truck and stand at a distance to where it would account for a shadow against this big cliff edge. So I watched that video back three or four times. Only person that got out of the car that kind of stood in front of the truck was Sherry. But when you watch the video back, the headlights actually cut off at her her like the back of her chest area, like almost at the very top of her back, So it wouldn't have created a full silhouette if it was from her. And then I watched Chad, and Chad was too far out of the way of the headlights to cast any sort of shadow. And then I tell myself, you're being silly. You're just looking for a way out of what you saw, because you saw that it was solid, you know, like I knew it was solid. Once I got down there and I skidded to a stop and I stayed in my place. I was close enough to it where I could really see it wasn't a shadow. It was a solid, dark silhouette. But I really did. I tried hard to find other ways to explain it away. But it was just standing there and it had that conical shaped head, and it was just watching me, and it copied me, but not exactly copied. And that's what was so weird. It was almost like playful.
Speaker 2: Big for society. Who will be right back after these messages? Wow, it's it's absolutely incredible. I haven't heard i think in an account where Yeah, that the whole whole playful where. I've never really heard that before. It's super super interesting. So Sherry was with you in the car. Who else was in there as we?
Speaker 12: Priscilla and Stever in the front, and then Sherry was on my left. I was in the middle in the back of the truck. And then there was Chad on my right. Hey, it was with us too. She's a little mini big footer. So they were all with us and we were all in the car together. I was sitting in the back of the truck. The back seat of the truck, I had to dive over Sherry.
Speaker 5: To get out.
Speaker 12: But there was quite a few people in the in the truck, and that's why I was so frustrated, because I was thinking, why hadn't anybody been with me and saw it with me.
Speaker 2: I also was just messaged Tobe to find out that area where you guys were. You guys were way out there. Yeah, that was an area I didn't get to go to and Yeah, I've heard other people talk about this area as well, and it is an extremely active area and extremely intense, So I mean personally, because of I've talked to a lot of people from the Oakroage area about this area at times, I'm not surprised that you had that happen in that area, Gwendolen at all.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And the remoteness of this area was just so vast that all you could see for miles was tree covered, So I'm honestly not surprised either. I mean, if he's going to be out there surviving on nature, it's going to be that area obviously, that area because it has everything, and it's super super secluded, and it's it's it's just the perfect area. But it wasn't a big one. It wasn't super super super tall. It was maybe like seven foot, and it was when it cocked its head from side to side. The way it moved, it moved like it's upper torso along with everything. So it moved one way and you saw the shoulders and everything kind of move with it, and then the other way you saw the shoulders and everything moved with it. So that's what I thought was super intriguing and That's what made me kind of look up the hill, like what are they doing? Because I thought it was that maybe their shadow. Second, but I couldn't see the truck. I could only see a sliver of the lights through the through the tree leaves.
Speaker 2: So I want to ask a question, what are the chances that this was someone randomly walking through the woods like a lost human?
Speaker 12: Absolutely? Zero, honestly zero. Yeah, there was nothing anywhere around. Yes, there's that abandoned mining town up there, but the only access road is the road that we took. I can't see anybody hiking for that far to even get up there. I mean it's miles and miles back. It's probably about five miles back once you start hitting the gravel road going up the mountain, so it's pretty far back there. So I can't see anybody getting up there that far and then being brave enough to face a truck up the road with a person staring right in front of them. Also, wherever it took off to it was fast, very fast.
Speaker 2: Another interesting similarity between yours and other Well, another experience I was with is that this happened after you put everything away. You kind of were like, well, we're done. Put it all away. There's no you weren't ready to film a dock or anything like that. You just kind of sounds like you're chilling out. Well, there's a deer in the middle of the road, and I'll go out and help it because I'm a nice person, and that's when the stuff happens. That's kind of how it was when we heard the vocalizations up by the meadow we had. We were just chilling out. I wasn't in recording mode. It's just it's very interesting how that always kind of seems to happen.
Speaker 12: That is, that does seem to be like a factor that hits between sighting and experiences, because you can go out and research for hours and not get anything and go back to your camp and then you start getting everything happen ounly camp. It's just it is weird. They're not dumb, They're very smart. They know when to do things, and it's just the more I'm out there doing this in the field and getting to know what I think is you know, my version, I'm getting to know Bigfoot. It's just mind blowing to figure out how intelligent they are and how on Q they are and they know what you're doing. They're not dumb, and it just kind of blows my mind.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And I'm probably gonna I'm going to release this around when you guys released the Oakridge episode, which could be months from now. But yeah, so just a it's a weird, weird, such a weird thing because if you think about all the things that happened with I'm thinking about people from your group, and by your group, I mean searching for a sasquatch team you had including you, one, two, three, four sightings you had yours. You had the sasquatch jumping out of the tree by the meadow. You had Chad seeing the one running down the side of the mountain, and then you saw or you had the group that saw them in the trees when they were going to pick moss. I think this is this is before I got out there, and I got out there on Wednesday. So that's a solid four sightings that just were not documented because for some reason or another. I mean, stuff happens when you don't have the stuff ready, and it happened to me too. It's just it's such it's the curse of Bigfoot. That's that's really what you have to call it. But yeah, I don't know. Maybe maybe Jason is holding on to some stuff and you know, who knows, he'll release his documentary. Did you have any other interesting adventures you were involved with during your time there?
Speaker 12: Honestly, whole trip was just one big adventure, and I'm excited to go back. I actually have already tried to start planning out going back there in the spring because I want to get back up to that mining town. I mean, I know, like technically the access road will be closed, uh, but I'm not planning on going too far back in there. I'm not probably won't go up to the mining town, but I definitely want to get up back up to that same area where I saw what I saw, because you know, we talked to a lot of people while we were there, a lot of daytime sidings, which is very unique, and it seemed like that was more kind of the norm for that area was to have a daytime siety. So you know, what better place to go if you want to see it full on than that area. So I'm already planning to go back out there because I want to go back to that spot and I want to just sit there and try some new techniques and stuff. That some of the other people from around the area have tried and say are good ways to get some sort of interaction, Because I do think that Bigfoot is different based on your location, you know, I think that you know, just like people from Kentucky have a certain slang to their lingo, to their verbiage, Ohioans don't as much. They have a certain accent. Everybody all over the US, even though we're barely separated, we have different habits, different behaviors, different favorite things. And I find that it seems to be like that with Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 12: Do you go to different areas, different techniques work, different types of sightings occur in certain areas, So you know, I'm really excited to go back out there and try some of the things that the locals said work for interaction with Bigfoot there.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean, it was crazy how much stuff was happening for us during the twelve to four pm timeframe when we were out in the woods. And also a lot of people, I agree with you talking to a lot of people at my booth and they were saying the same thing. A lot of daytime sightings. So are you saying that you might actually go back in the springtime.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm already trying to get some plans in order. So yeah, I want to give back up there and go head back up to.
Speaker 2: Their area, so i'd be before that. I'm planning on going to the festival again next year, so that would be you're talking outside of the festival.
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, it'll be outside of the festival, and then I also will be there for that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. So I have some follow up questions for you as well, just because of things I've started to experience. I want to ask this a certain way. Let me think, do you feel like you were affected in any way by the sighting that you had, either mentally or physically.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 12: I don't think so. I was just kind of stuck in shocked mode for quite a few days.
Speaker 2: Gotcha. And when when you got home did you start to have any dreams about that area at any time? I?
Speaker 12: Actually no, I don't know if it was that area, but I did have a dream that kind of was a continuance of that experience. So I'm not sure if it was the same area because it was more flat terrain, but there was a bigfoot there and I just remember playing Peekaboo with it, and then when I couldn't find it, I went looking around for it and I couldn't find it anymore. And then that was the rest of my dream, just trying to find the one I was playing Peekaboo with. But I felt like it was kind of a continuance from that situation, and maybe it was because it was stuck on my head for so many days, but it was wasn't until after I got back, and I think I talked on the phone with Bill, and then that night was when I had that weird dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when when I got back, I started having extremely vivid dreams of that area that we were in, where we had interactions and almost to the point where I felt like I could interact with what was happening in the dream at the time. I don't know if you've ever had any like that where it's just like very very intense and you're not even sure if it's real life or a dream. So I was curious if that had if that had happened to you at all. And then also it's it feels like you as well, are definitely feeling drawn back to that area. Oh yes, thing where you close your eyes and you can you can just see the area. It's very much in your mind.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh for sure. Yeah, yeah, I remember the whole scenery from everything just it was all consuming. That's all I could think about of that night, was just that particular incident.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing, Gwendolen. It's a weird thing I'm starting to see because I've been talking to a few people that were with me up in the Meadow area, which is a totally different area than where you're at, but you're kind of experiencing the same thing, which is that different people are being drawn back to certain areas where they had some kind of interaction with a bigfoot type creature. And it's just it's very weird. I don't know if this happens to different people when they have encounters in different parts of the US, or maybe it has something to do with this whole area of Oakridge. Maybe there's something strange going on there that draws people back, or I don't know. It's just it's it's kind of an interesting thread that that is coming out in all these little interviews that I'm doing about the area and that week of July, which feels like it was a year ago. But it's really just a few months ago.
Speaker 12: It does feel like it's been ages ago already, but I find that interesting. So pretty much everybody who spoke with has expressed interest on going back there.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, oh absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: So here's the way I explained it, and hopefully people know. Remember this show that was came out twenty years ago, which is called Lost. I don't know if you remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh I do.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks that I feel so old, Okay, So I'll explain it. So it's this, It's this group of people that crash land on an island in the high strangeness all over the place, like polar bear on the middle of a tropical island, right, weird stuff. So they fight and fight and fight, try to get off the island for like seasons. Right then they get back to their normal lives and then all they can think about is trying to get back to this place because it's drawing them back. And I'm not going to spoil the show because people need to watch it if they haven't, but it has a lot of similarities where it for some reason, it just seems to draw people back in. So I don't know, I haven't quite figured that out. Maybe more will be revealed when you know we get back. I'll be back July. Big for Society will be right back. After these messages, you might even be back sooner. Hopefully you're able to get back there soon. But when you when you think about that week, were there any other instances where you feel like you had an interaction or something happened that was Bigfoot related in the same area you were out in the woods or besides the mine area.
Speaker 12: Not really. I mean, we had a lot of strange sounds around us at different given points, but you know, when you're out in the wilderness, there's a lot of noises out there, so they were super interesting and you know, something more to like into but which we did in the moment, but it wasn't this is definitely Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Was there anything out in the woods that was very hard to understand what was going on? Not necessarily Bigfoot related, but you just you had no reason as to why you found something or heard something or just was totally out of the ordinary.
Speaker 12: Well that on that same day, when we were up in the the like ghost mining town, we had the I think it was camera for we were using the ovulis. There's spearbox in the moment, but we had one of our devices out and we heard this weird, like little screech and it was like no animal had heard before. And I was like, it didn't really sound like an animal, but it could have been. I'm like, I've never heard of the animal before. But the device, I can't remember exactly what it said, but I remember it said something that connected it to the noise, and I'm like, oh, that's weird. Or always said that was me. That's what it said.
Speaker 4: That was me.
Speaker 12: So it felt kind of separate from the whole Bigfoot thing. Felt very paranormal. But that did happen while we were up there, and that was the same day that I.
Speaker 4: Saw what I saw.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's interesting because Sherry also had a really weird thing. She's talked about this. So in the meadow area, she had walked off by herself down the road and this is about like this is late at night, so it's all dark, and she said that she had heard her voice called from the woods multiple times.
Speaker 12: So that's right, that did happen. That was a totally different night. Yes, we were actually I was with Chad Datama and Jason Kinsey. We had decided we were going to cut off of the road. We were up like a different mountain side. They had me so many places I couldn't hardly keep them straight. But we decided to cut off the road and we went up this real steep hill and we ended up finding a path, and the idea was, oh, cool, this is like a super like remote path. Nobody ever hardly uses it. You can definitely tell let's just take this path. Eventually it'll get us back to the rest of the group. Because we had the rest of the group up at the end, at the dead end, further up the road, and everybody's kind of rebranched off in the smaller groups, everybody's kind of doing their own thing. So I was with Jason and Chad and we were walking this trail and all of a sudden, Jason stops and he goes, do you hear that? And I had only heard a little flit of it, and I was like, yeah, it sounds like people talking. And Chad goes, oh, it's probably just them down by the car. And I pull up my map because I just felt like we're definitely further than the car than we think. So I pull up my naw, and I look and I'm like, no, we're right here. The car is way over there, and I show them on the map and I'm like, there's no way we're hearing them talk and regular voices from all the way over here. We walk a little bit more and then Chad stops right in front of us. He's like, twist hear that. And I didn't hear anything that time. And I can't remember if Jason had heard at that point or not, but I didn't hear at that time. And Chad's like, I just heard people talking. And We're like, no way, this is so cool. So finally we get out and we meet up with the rest of the group and then Sherry tells us that she heard voices saying her name, and I'm like, are you kidding me? We all heard voices. But again, this was yet another area. As you know, that whole area over there where those mountains and everything are, they are so remote. Most of it's only logging mining stuff like that, Like it's just access roads. There's not a whole lot of people that's gonna frequent that area. And I mean, there's no way. It was two o'clock in the morning. I think by the time we made it out, so this probably was about one am when we were hearing this. There's no way there's people up here running around on this mountain side down the mountain roads just talking in normal voices and we can hear them. There's no way. So that was really really strange, and it correlated when we went back down and sher you had heard voices as well.
Speaker 2: Now, is this the same time when you guys found the wood knots pulled out of the trees up there?
Speaker 12: Yes, okay, so yeah, that was the Yeah, that was the same area we were walking and we found three wood knots. They were just I don't know if they were like banged out of the trees, like the trees were turned out ridden, something banged them out, or if they were ripped out. But I never knew that knots led down in a tree that far. But on the other side of the tree, where the knot went inside the tree, it extended out probably almost a foot, so they were really far into the tree. And I'm thinking, now, there's three in a row, and then there was four. There was three together, and there was one way off up the there was all sitting on a log just perfectly. But the fourth one was sitting up further on the log, and I'm like, dude, okay, the ones that are right here on like blocking this path. There's three of them, and there's three of us, and then there's that little one up there. What if that's for ava? So we were like, you know, we need to like trade gifts. So we each left something behind to take the knots, and we ended up coming across a tree that was laying there and I was like, I was like, oh, guys, right here there was a tree that had been eaten away by termites a little bit, and there was a little tiny piece of a knot sticking out, and I was like, let's see how much strength it takes to get this knot out of this tree. And so Jason's pulling and pulling and pulling, and he can't get it out. So I just start like banging away at it and even banging away at it, even though the the down tree was termite ridden. It took forever, and I just chipped away a little bit and exposed a little bit more than not. So however, these knots ended up coming out of those trees that they were removed from is beyond me. But somebody with opposable thumbs, whether it be Bigfoot or something else, must have tooken those out and just sat them placed them there perfectly.
Speaker 5: But I don't know why.
Speaker 12: It was very interesting though.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I know that because I was in the group that was hanging out by that vehicle at the end of the road, and so I know you guys like that was the night you guys went up and then you were gone for like forty five minutes to an hour, and then we were trying to find you, and then you were running down the mountain and we happened to intersect with you. So I remember that. So that area, that's the meadow area, Yeah, okay, Yeah, So that's where Ronnie and Dwayne had their experience where Chad saw the Bigfoot at the edge of the meadow where Chad's frew up in the tree. The banana got peeled and eaten and we found that on the ground the next day. That's all in that area, and there's been a ton of activity in that area.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So did you ever did you go up to that area any other time or is that the only time that you had gone up to that area there.
Speaker 12: I do remember we went there one of the earlier nights we were there. I think it was either the first or second night we were there, and Chad wanted to show us what he called the banana tree where he hung all the fruit and stuff, And when we went back to go look at it, he was like freaking out because something had yet again manipulated that whole area and moved to around again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking the fruit out.
Speaker 12: Oh, I guess we went.
Speaker 4: There that night.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there that night and then I guess, yeah, I guess it was the same area. Uh, seven nights later when those stuff happened.
Speaker 2: That's wild. That is just that's so incredible, especially if you once you start hearing everyone's story and you start piecing it together. It is very very cool. I mean because you have I mean Jason and Chad staying in a tent by themselves in that same area, which is wild. I talked to them about that too. Do you know if the whole team is planning on going back to the festival next year?
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, we've all agreed that we're all going to go as the whole team.
Speaker 2: Did you have any interesting people that shared sighting reports to you? Guys over there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there was a lot of I think that a lot of paranormal reports came to me just because I think it was one of the few openly paranormal investigators there, just because that's my forte. I had a lot of paranormal stories come my way. I talked a lot with Bill. He shared some of his experiences with me. Yeah, there was just a lot of the people, mostly speakers. We were all talking, and then I got quite a few paranormal stories.
Speaker 2: Did you get any reports of like the Fay or anything like that in that area?
Speaker 12: Actually, no nobody ever came in talk to me about any kind of Fay experiences.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've had one person reach out to me, but they wouldn't come on the show, and they just said they've had experiences with Fay and woodland spirits and weird stuff like that in that area. So I couldn't get them to go into details, but something to keep keep an ear out for. I wouldn't recommend. I'm going to close this out first, So Gwendolyn, it has been a pleasure chatting with you. It's great to finally get you on the show and to get your version of what happened during Sasquatch Summerfest last year. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 12: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah, all right, Shery, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 13: I'm Sherry and I'm from Searching for Sasquatch. I am an investigator forum and I do the film. And I went up to Oregon from the twenty first and Chad and Gwendolyn and Jason went up this one hill and went.
Speaker 5: For a walk out in the woods. And I was on the road with Steve and you and.
Speaker 13: Priscilla was sleeping in the car, and I got bored talking, so I went for a walk and I ended up where they went up in the hill, and I was just walking and all of a sudden, I hear Sherry, and I'm like Gwendolene, and nobody's answer me. So I started talking to it and never answered back. So I went back and I told you guys that I heard my name and ended up that was the same hill that the three of them went up. And when Jason was out in the woods, he heard talking out there.
Speaker 2: He did. Yes, Oh he didn't tell me about that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he said, oh I heard from talking out there too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting how far away from the meadow area was this where you heard the voice?
Speaker 13: I don't know how far, maybe half a mile, okay, yep, so it was in between the meadow and the gotcha where.
Speaker 2: We were about halfway. I was a little freaked out, actually, I remember that. I was like, I didn't sign up for voices coming out of the woods.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm not going back. I asked you guys to go back, and I don't do with those yeahs.
Speaker 2: After the events of the after the events of the festival, on the twenty third, which is a Tuesday, Jason and Chad had a camp out up in the Oak Hole area. I was able to sit down with Jason and then Chad separately virtually and get their thoughts about what happened when they were up there doing a camp out by themselves, if anything happened.
Speaker 14: My name is Jason Kensey. I am an animal expert. I am a bigfoot and encrypted researcher, and I'm also a filmmaker. And there's is what happened in Oakridge going over into the meadow where there has been people being bored at and eyeshine being seen. So on Tuesday, July twenty third, Chad Dateman and I. We traveled up into this area. We could see smoke from the fires, the wildfires that were burning all around us. The largest wildfire in the United States burning not too far from us.
Speaker 2: It is stop us big, so society will be right back.
Speaker 15: After these messages, we drove into this meadow where people had these sightings, not just audio, but they have.
Speaker 14: Actual class A sidings where they actually see the creatures. And it started like any you know, any ordinary camping and exploring went into this really nice meadow area was covered with wildflowers. It was quite pretty and we were surrounded by thousands of acres of forest all around us. We put out banana and some doughnuts right behind our tent, hoping that in the night these creatures would come walking up. And I was very excited hoping that if we could hear them coming around. So as the sun was setting, I put out my camera gear and we got ready and when the darkness hit and after, you know, nothing happening for a while. There was a couple of birds that kind of went off in the darkness, which I always find odd because easy birds are sleeping and they usually squawk if you know, something comes around to disturb them. So we decided to go for a little walk in the darkness of the forest, leaving our tents by themselves. And as we walked in the darkness and we looked around, we saw this massive tree, like a structure where the tree was kind of pushed over. Obviously it could have been just snowload. Went up to it and we looked at it, and it looked like, you know, you could see that something could be sleeping under it because it was still live. The tree was still live, and you could see that the way that the branches were lying down, you could see that something had been lying there. And after you know, looking around some more and we really didn't, you know, see anything or find anything. And we went back to camp that evening. We went to bed about I won't say, maybe one in the morning. And up to that moment there wasn't much that went on in the night. While we were sleeping. I did get woken up by something walking around the tent. It wasn't too close to the tent, it was into the forest. Now, I did listen to it for a little bit walk around, and so I got up and I went over and I I peeked out of the tent. We had a tent that we had these giant windows, and we didn't have anything, no car for nothing, covering the tent, so I could just see right out as long as I put the light right up to the screen. And I didn't see anything. I definitely could hear something walking. So in the morning we woke up, it was early, maybe about seven am, and as we stood there just picking in all the beauty around us, there was a roar that came out from the forest. It was quite far away, but it was definitely a roar of something. I would say it's probably about two miles away. I wouldn't know, and not one hundred percent because I didn't have mentioned tape, but I know it wasn't too close to the camp and you could barely hear it. We almost missed it just at that moment we had stopped. Sadly, I didn't have my camera rolling, and if I did, it probably wouldn't have picked it up. But it did roar twice, and it was pretty cruel. I was hoping that it was going to move closer to where we were. I was very shocked that a lot of the sightings and a lot of the roars that people have been hearing have been in broad daylight, like within one hundred feet in the forest, roaring at them. Now, I'm not saying that what roared that day that morning was a big foot, but it was kind of neat to hear it. And then after a couple hours of nothing else happening, we basically just jumped into the truck and we drove back to base camp.
Speaker 2: How loud were the footsteps that were around your tent?
Speaker 14: Well, to be honest, I it was probably a smaller animal. There's something you can you can kind of hear when when something heavy is walking And I was lying there and you know, just looking up the ceiling of the tent listening to something, which is you know, breaking twigs and breaking stuff behind the tent. The doughnuts were still there, and same with the banana. The banana was still there. So whatever it was walking around it definitely wasn't interested in the yumminess that was out there on the branches.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, did you have any visceral reaction to when you heard that role or is that similar to things you've heard before?
Speaker 14: Is similar to what I've heard before. The things I've heard before have been much closer and much louder, but definitely was. It's interesting how a lot of the sightings and whatnot have been going on during broad daylight. I've interviewed hundreds of people on their encounters with seeing Bigfoot or having experiences with Bigfoot, and I would say ninety percent of the time, it's always at night, either right before sunset or just after sunset, or in the middle of the night. So it's interesting how these creatures are moving around and there's a lot of activity in broad daylight, which I believe maybe because the fires were going on, because we could see smoke, like we could actually see billowing smoke from the fires, like we were not far away.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's different than when I was up there. So that's that's pretty scary stuff. You could actually see the smoke clear, well not clear, but you see billowing. That's wild.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, we were close. It was it's it was I don't know now, but then it was the biggest walledfire in the United States, so that was that was pretty pretty crazy. You know, we could have we could have turned sideways quite fast in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: The bird noise that you heard in the dark, do you remember any specifics about was it a short noise or a longer noise or do you any remember any specifics about that.
Speaker 14: It was long? It was a longer noise.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it was.
Speaker 14: To be honest, I really haven't heard that bird sound before, not like that it was. It actually sounded odd, And now that I'm now that I'm thinking about it, we actually heard it during the day too, like in the morning, right before the roar, we heard that sound again and it went on a few times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that lines up exactly with what happened. Yeah, that sounds very familiar because Denise, you know, actually communicates back and forth with the bird mimic sound in that area, and it's just it's like a bird sound that's just a little bit different than anything you've heard. And I don't know if you were able to see that happen, but it's a very very weird thing to watch just her make the bird noise and then the whatever it is in the woods go back and forth and back and forth with like half a second between. And so hopefully she's talked about that earlier in this episode.
Speaker 14: So well, the funny thing is, I mean, I don't know why I forgot about this but actually filmed.
Speaker 4: Us.
Speaker 14: I think Chat and I we were We were like, I was squawking back and forth to this bird and it was answering me back and forth. And then I did something. I think I howled or something, and it stopped. And I turned to Chat and he said I must have told it to offer something. It totally stopped. But I do remember, I think I filmed it. I have to go back and look at the footage to see you bike, but I do remember talking, or at least communicating. I was being silly back and forth, and it was answering me back, and then I did something and it stopped. But at she stopped, and I was like, oh, well, that was interesting.
Speaker 2: We had a similar situation happen on Sunday where Denise was communicating back and forth and another individual from the party started trying to do a different bird sound and that cut things off entirely. It was very strange and the thing I've already talked to you, and I'd love to talk to you about. So you guys actually stayed overnight. You tent camped in that area as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did a solo right where we got roared at and right where I heard the thing whatever crashed the woods. I didn't see it, so I'm going to say what it was, but Dwayne said it was dark and big three people heard it. Dwayne's the only one that saw it. We camped right there and it was really quiet. It was early quiet. But the next morning, around ten am, there was one long roar, but it was at a much further distance, but it was definitely clear. It was the same thing that I heard, it was just further away, and so, yeah, I heard it there.
Speaker 2: What day again, was it that you had camped out with Jason there?
Speaker 4: So that would have been Jasonnesday. Jason left on Thursday, right, Jason left on Tuesday. I think it was Tuesday, I think so? Wait, No, Sunday was the last day of the conference? Monday? No, Tuesday night, Yeah, because we didn't camp out on Monday. We drove around and did other stuff. It was Tuesday night we camped out, and then Sherry and I camped out solo Wednesday night because Jason left Wednesday morning.
Speaker 2: At any point, did you hear anything so besides vocalizations, did you hear anything else weird in the woods when you were camping out there?
Speaker 4: We'd hear break or crack here and there, but really not a whole lot other than the day with Duayanne. With the one, we could hear really loud move and we'd hear it every multiple seconds and break another branch or step on something. Nothing that was intimidating.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, You've been involved with many, many different research expeditions. Do you feel like there is something going on in that area or it is just a group of people that are amped up? And I already know what I would say, but I'm just curious what you're going to say.
Speaker 4: I have never experienced so much activity in such a short period of time in my life, and I've experienced a lot of activity habituating groups in my area that so, no, there was something. I almost wonder if the fires were I don't know. But then all the reports, Jeremiah, all the reports in the areas that we were put where people say were a lot hunters. I mean, I'm told there's people that won't hunt in this area anymore. And the area that we did all this research is like a one square mile circle, and so I think there is something there. I don't know if the fires irritated them or whatnot. Or just us being there did, But I do know after the second night things did slow down, but they didn't totally stop.
Speaker 2: Sure, I've made the mistake of telling some people that are not Bigfoot people about what I experienced up there on Thursday, and they absolutely think that I'm crazy now. And it's just the stuff that happened during that week in that area was a special kind of intense that I've never experienced before. It's very, very weird up in that area. One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I'm still working for I'm looking forward to next year.
Speaker 2: I've already committed to go back to Yeah, I told Percilla, Yeah, I will definitely be back there. No, Yeah, I talked to everyone I need to and I'll be there one hundred percent. I would not miss it. Hopefully I'll be wearing pants not shorts though, so no reactions this time. Big for Society will be right back. After these messages, on Wednesday the twenty fourth, Sherry and Chad were able to also have a overnight camp out in the same area. What follows is a quick interview with Sherry telling about what happened on the overnight of Wednesday the twenty fourth.
Speaker 13: On the Wednesday, the twenty fourth, we went up by the field again and camped out and Chad and I it was about eleven o'clock and we played music really really loud, and we're dancing on the road trying to get attention, and then we just went to bed and we didn't really get anything that night without Maybe that would cause get some attention, but I guess they were fed up with us.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Were the fires pretty bad up there at that time?
Speaker 13: Uh no, the fire the smoke was not as bad that night during the conference that was horrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, it was right. It wasn't that bad up there. I still don't have my voice back though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of there too. What kind of music were you playing up there?
Speaker 13: Oh, Chad's music eighties rock, nice, annoying, annoying music.
Speaker 2: I guess they weren't paying of it.
Speaker 12: No, we'll see.
Speaker 13: Last time we did that somewhere we got attention from and we got stuff thrown at us.
Speaker 5: So I don't do it again. But it wasn't there. It was up in Michigan. Looked at that.
Speaker 2: I talked to Jason the other day. He had said that there when they went up, which would have been the night before they had put out some things around the tent. Did you guys put out anything at all?
Speaker 5: Uh, we didn't put anything.
Speaker 13: The banana was still there, and when they they put the doughnuts out and that was still there.
Speaker 2: Too, untouched. Yeah, okay, did you hear any weird birds? At night? Up there?
Speaker 5: We had whistling?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, tell me about the whistling, just a you.
Speaker 5: Know, a whistle in the middle of the night. You know that's it.
Speaker 2: Really Do you remember what time of night approximately there was?
Speaker 13: Could have been out two o'clock, because yeah, I had to go pet gotcha and I went up there and I got a whistle.
Speaker 4: It was loud.
Speaker 2: You were out there by yourself to relieve yourself and something whistled at you from the woods. Right, How did that make you feel?
Speaker 4: It was cool?
Speaker 2: Or you're like whatever? You know, it's not the craziest thing I've experienced.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I've had screens at me in that whistles. I'm just saying, hey, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, you're kind of whatever about it. You said it was it was pretty loud. Can you describe how loud it was?
Speaker 13: Well, it was off in the woods and I heard it. It was off by the field back there, and.
Speaker 5: It was proving a lot.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: It was like somebody was right by me and doing it kind of. That's how lowed it was. It got that but it you know, it was far away, but I could hear that clearly.
Speaker 2: So were you you were camped in the field though, in the meadow? Correct?
Speaker 13: No, No, we're planting. We were on the opposite side, in another field. It was through the woods on the other side. It was flattered over there, So that's.
Speaker 5: Where we went. We were across across we were were Ronnie was putting food up.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you were tent camping over by where people would hang out in nylon chairs and put up bananas in the tree and stuff. Right, That's funny because I remember talking to people. I was like, they're probably going to be over here because there's no way you could tent camp in that meadow because it's all torn up and there's lots of holes. Yeah, okay, interesting. Did you experience anything else that night That may not have seemed like a big deal to you, but still you experienced it.
Speaker 1: No, that was it.
Speaker 5: And we got up about noon and we left because we had to go catch.
Speaker 2: The plane, gotcha. No knocks, no vocalizations know anything with that? No, okay, not that I heard perfect. Were there any points up there when it got extremely quiet or was it just normal for it?
Speaker 5: It was quiet the whole time. That's why the whistle was so out there, it was there was no sound.
Speaker 2: Can you explain what the quiet was like up there?
Speaker 13: I don't know, you know, how, something's just there's no birds, no frogs, no no bugs, and there's just no sound.
Speaker 5: It's that kind of eerie.
Speaker 2: But I like it, Okay, Yeah, I mean I experienced it too up there, and that was the first time I experienced it, and it was a little off putting because there was a new one for me, and I was like, man, it is so quiet that it is weird hearing myself think, and it's just overwhelming. But I just wanted to see you kind of experienced the same thing up there. But yeah, okay, last question, so the bananas when you when you left the area, the bananas were still untouched from the time when Chad and Jason put them out right, Okay, gotcha? Very interesting? All right, Well, Scher, thank you for sharing about what you experienced up in the woods of that area.
Speaker 13: Over that week, Jerry Barsha and I was up in Oregon and we were on Mile Meyerk for two and we pulled. We pulled up on the side of the road and we walked down the guard rail and Jason found a footprint and we're like, all right, yeah, So I casted it, and then I told Jason go walk down the rest of the way all by yourself so you don't contaminate anymore. Because we had a few people with us and they're trampling stuff. We had to guard it, especially little kids. So he went down there and he found another print. So Chad did that one, and I don't know if it was kind of resembled a bear maybe, but I don't know, but that one he did that one, and then we found handprints on the railing. I took pictures of that, and then I went We left for to dry and did other things. I went and got a tattoo and they went back later in the day at night.
Speaker 2: The footprint that you casted, do you remember any details about it that were the ordinary or was it pretty straightforward?
Speaker 13: The track had a big, really big toe. You could see the details of the other toes in it it was and it was I think Jason measured it.
Speaker 4: What do you say?
Speaker 13: It was fourteen inches? So yeah, And I didn't get to see it after it got got picked up.
Speaker 2: Were you involved in it all with retrieving the track cast and what happened after that?
Speaker 5: No, No, I went to the I got it.
Speaker 13: I was getting my tattoo done, okay, And they went back to get it the print and that one was gone that Chad did, Gotchad.
Speaker 5: The the other one was farther down right, so they didn't. Whoever did it didn't see that one.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Did your tattoo come out?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: I love it. Let's speak for it with freez.
Speaker 6: No way.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get it at?
Speaker 4: Was in town?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Well sherif thank you?
Speaker 5: Oh go ahead, yep, No, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 2: You're good. Thank you so much for Sharon what you experienced up there. Our last interview will be with Priscilla rosemand Davidson, who spends a few minutes talking about what she experienced during the events of twenty twenty four Sasquatch Summerfest. Enjoy. So, Prisilla, were there any other things you were involved with or times you were up in the oak Hoole area during Sasquatch Summer Fest twoenty twenty four that things happened.
Speaker 5: So we had on out.
Speaker 10: We had two vehicles going there and they were filled.
Speaker 9: I think we had all of the searching for Sasquatch crew, myself, my husband, my friend Susie who was driving the other vehicle.
Speaker 10: I don't recall who all was there, but I know I think were you there.
Speaker 2: It was the night when they got almost got lost, right.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, and so Sherry.
Speaker 9: We were at the the end of the road and the guys and Sherry and when they got out, and Cherry had heard something called her name, which was she was kind of terrified when she got back to the car, I mean excited, you know, but she's like.
Speaker 4: Is that my name had?
Speaker 10: My name said Cherry? But she was she was super excited about that. She's like, no, my name.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And then were you involved with a trip that went to an abandoned mine area in the region of Oakridge during that time? What was that another.
Speaker 10: The Bohemian mines. So we went we went up to the Bohemia mines.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 10: We wanted to just show them the area. And there's a ghost town in there east of Cottage Grove, and.
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't remember any anything happening. If there was there was an experience or something, I wasn't a part of it. I may be in the car or I don't know, but I don't remember anything happening at the caves.
Speaker 2: That's extremely interesting. There was actually and this is just off to the side, but I had interviewed Gwendolyn Guthrie. I don't know if you remember her when when they were up there, she had a sighting when she was walking out on the road.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, yeah, we weren't out a cave when that happened. So what there was there was a deer and then there was a baby deer and they got separated, the mama and the baby.
Speaker 10: So I was, you know, me and Glenn were.
Speaker 9: Like yelling at Steve to slow down and let the baby get back with its mom, you know, and like the pace that he had, like he was He's like, no, the deer is going to go, it will find his mom, It'll be okay.
Speaker 10: And then it didn't. It just kept traveling down.
Speaker 4: The road, you know.
Speaker 10: And then so when it's like no, just I'm getting out. I'm getting out I'm going to help guide the baby back to his mom.
Speaker 7: And then so she.
Speaker 9: She was outside the vehicle and Steve was like driving really really slow, and then she's like, I'm so bad at measuring distance, like one hundred.
Speaker 10: Yards ahead of us, and.
Speaker 4: And she.
Speaker 10: She got totally scared from a.
Speaker 9: Shadow that was very tall, like I mean, you know, it was dark, and she's seen something move past in front of her, and which she returned to the vehicle after that because she she had ran into something that was very large on two feet and tall, I mean she she thinks it was probably around eight feet tall. So I completely slipped my mind.
Speaker 10: It was gone.
Speaker 2: That's sometimes you know, you just need to lead someone a little bit. Yeah, oh yeah, right, what that was on Sunday?
Speaker 10: I believe?
Speaker 2: So yeah, was it uh morning or afternoon?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 9: My event was Friday, Saurday, Sunday. Sunday was not a full day and festival, so it was Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Okay. That's crazy. So pretty much at a similar time, when you guys are experiencing that, that's when we were having the events happen in ok.
Speaker 4: Cool. With the.
Speaker 2: Well, there's let's see. The big thing was the audio being recorded and I couldn't move out of my chair for five minutes and stuff like that. So yeah, that's another thing right anyways, But oh, Alicia, just double check at that point during the events of Sasquat Summer Fest in July, did you have any interaction with anything weird that you would want to mention or did all of that happen after that whole experience In terms of.
Speaker 16: The O coal location, I have out there yet, But do you mean like other places too?
Speaker 2: I guess more like you didn't have any like random adventures where you're like, yeah, I went up a poor service road and something weird happened, anything like that out here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay, No, I was I think it was after the festival. I was actually trying to get to.
Speaker 16: The backside of Spirit was a Spirit Lake that you've mentioned that I told you I wanted to check out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would have been quite a travel for you, but that I think that would have been the way.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so well, but my navigation claimed almost that there was like a trailhead to a back way to it rather than going down to Waldo Wilderness area, that you could get to it from Sam like the backside of it from Sammon Creek Road, and I it basically brought me to like a cliff face and said that the trailhead was supposed to be there. There was absolutely no trail so and I hung out there. So I was like, well, I drove all this way, so I might as well just hang out here with my dog and stuff.
Speaker 10: And it was complete quiet.
Speaker 16: I mean, I wasn't really trying to stir stuff up, but I mean it seems like a great place where there'd be potential activity.
Speaker 11: But nothing happened there.
Speaker 16: But I really want to go to that like a sunset and see if things happen like the allegend, you know.
Speaker 2: Share Lake, the one where the sasquash with dreadlocks will chase people out of it.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and then can you say, also, like the logs will kind of come to the center and do like a little vortext thing.
Speaker 2: That's the story. Yep, They'll all go to the center and make a vore text every night. Yeah. Yeah, I mean it would be awesome to get to see if it's just a legend or not. Right, But yeah, but thank you, I can finally close the chapter. I can do the editing on hours and hours and stuff. This will be great, but I appreciate you both coming on and spending time out of your busy day. Swan to say thank you truly for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society podcast. The encounters we documented an Oakridge aren't just stories, but their threads in a much bigger tapestry, a fear curiosity in awe that surrounds the Sasquatch mystery in the Pacific Northwest. Huge thanks to everyone who trusted me with these incredible first hand accounts. From the roar that stopped them in their tracks to the shadow that tilted its head, these moments will stay with me and maybe with you two. If you've enjoyed this conversation, please subscribe to us on YouTube, hit the bell so you never miss in an episode, and share this with someone who loves mysteries, mountains and the unknown. On Spotify or Apple podcast, please tap follow and if you have a moment, leave a review That would mean the world to us. And have you had any Bigfoot encounter, especially an organ around Oakridge Hills Creek Reservoir or the will Lame at National Forest. Want to hear your story, so please email me at Bigfoot soociety at gmail dot com and thanks again for being part of the Bigfoot Society. Until next time, keep your eyes open, your flashlight handy, and remember they're watching even when you're not, so see you in the woods.