Speaker 1: Okay, well, I don't know what happened, and I don't know if you'll be here, and I don't know why that occurred. But the last thirty minutes of this time I have been talking to myself. I don't even have an FTJ media thing to go off of. It was just never there. Apparently, now this one says I'm here. Let's find out if I actually am. Where is it offline? Where is this the old one? Okay, well let's see. Let's see what happened now, because it looks like it's on at the moment. But yeah, I it said I was going live. It said that I was on, and I just put the the link back into the telegram group and we only have four people watching now. But for some reason, rumble never started, and neither did FDJ Media or I don't know. Maybe it didn't work on Twitter, but it didn't work anywhere else. And I was actually trying to get Britdy on too, but it doesn't work the way I was trying to do it. So I can only do up to three as long as I'm off a stream yard that i'ld have to actually be broadcasting off of FTJ media to get more than three to work. Otherwise it doesn't like initiate it to start. Brady On's weird. They make you start your live stream before you can click a button and it will refresh if you don't do it like right before the show, so you'll be like setting up all your stuff and let it sit there, Like I say, you do it thenight before, and then you go to coick that button and it's not there anymore, and like you just need to click it. It's like, sorry, this time, this is timed out. You're logged out or something like that, and it's like I gotta do this all over again while I'm live. Really, so it's a real pain in the ass. It's not the best system, but anyway, so hopefully I can put these two together and the kind of Parson together. Hopefully at least the video on stream yard worked. And let me double check right here, make sure you guys can see me now, because it doesn't look like you can. Yeah, it's okay, good. Finally, before I was just watching my own little role there of my face, you know, in the chertain tie there. So now we're back and I just did a bunch of stuff they didn't see. It's very upsetting. Rah. Anyway, so are on FTJ media. I've noticed that the account is going the wrong way on the subscribers by about three. That could be attributed to some of the people that actually are content creators on there and are er ruh, the A couple of things happened. Let's just leave with that. That could be attributable to that. But yeah, I'm not afraid of burning any fucking bird, So don't tempt me. Uh let's see, So here we go, let's go into I'll like the fucking thing on fire while I'm on it. Yeah, so let me just put out, point out and put out and put out for you, baby, this right here, So the street, the the patreon is going to be given a whole lot more tender, loving care and time. And I am going to and I already have one. Is it subscribe? I left my own group on Telegram. Now I have a channel there. You can't reply back to me. You kind of can't comment, but it's not like the same type of thing where you can have a discussion with me. I have to join the group again in order to like reply back to people, and I'm not going to do that. Excuse me. I made six total admins, one of them being doctor Monso himself and the other being Josh, and then four people who I trust a lot, Joseph, Alex, Pavlov, Puppy, and one other person. And I could actually add more if I needed to, but right here is going to be where I put my focus because at least this has a little bit of a you know, you actually have to invest something in order to be here, So it's already going to naturally weed out the a whole factor, a little bit that I don't need to deal with or have to try to start from the dawna time to explain something that's not that difficult to So I'm not going to waste my time, energy and life on that anymore. If you guys want to talk to me on here, that's just fine. But this is where I'm gonna be. Patreon dot com. Why, as I say, see, I've never seen that before. Is that a new thing? Seriously? You know, let's say you can take it out if it looks different. Is that just for me because it's I don't know anyway. So Patreon dot com backslash Sea backside Blacks back Good Blackslash backslash slash. What the fuck I have to talk for the whole episode. I can't even freaking do that. Patreon dot com backslash see backslash disguise the limits. Okay, what's this one saying? Huh yeah? So oh. That reminds me there will be no There will be no BP Wednesday. This Wednesday, I will still probably be here maybe, but there's will be no Dwayne, And I think I I've got some things to say about that. And as I was saying to the very first round of this today, I've been watching this. Before I started this video, I was watching this thing here. This is a oh, by the way, another way to motherfucking piece of shit. Another way to get rid of video interruptions is to just run it through Brave Browser. You can put it on your phone, you can put on your computer. It automatically stops the ads and the video ads TODA. Or you can go into your Chrome and find that little top right hand corner thingy that looks like a puzzle piece and it says extensions. You click that and mine. I have one that call that's called ad block for YouTube and ad guard ad blocker, and that's it. And I have PayPal honey too. That's it's not that hard, man, It's really not that hard to stop things from happening. Good morning, Cyrus. Okay, now people can actually see me. I was talking to myself for thirty damn minutes this morning. So yeah, another. Oh by the way, here, I'm gonna show you something else here it real quick. You're gonna love this. Ah, I didn't mean to do that. That back to the state. All right, Let's see if I can pop this up. So she said, uh, where we're at. Hold on a second, let me let me do it this way. I gotta find it first. The hell is this shit? Edit? Oh boy, what is this? Rebecca's fucking run. Let's see if I can find it on the quick access my screenshot. No, she put a bunch of bullshit on here, so now I have to dig it out of the fucking tra awesome, awesome, thank you, thank you for that. I do appreciate it. Christmas screen, Come on, fucker move What the fuck? Why is this frozen? Screenshots? That's not screenshots. None of those are screenshots.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, alright, whatever, let's move down there. It is all right, let's do this. Let's show you quick and then I'll pull this back up. So this is the list that I got. Okay, so this is the XFS xf X, Speecher Mark three ten a m D radio RX seventy nine hundred XT. That's the graphics card, Tony gig. Hopefully that will be good and hopefully it'll fit assist Rogue rog Rogue Dog or Ragnarock. I don't know what stricts to Z seven ninety e gaming WIFEI better that's the motherboard, Coohler liquid cooler, the one hundred and twenty eight gigs of ram BAM. I went with a two terabyte solid state driver. There's no noise because no fans except for the fans that are actually in the thin or no spinning hard drives make up loud noise, and so do power supplies EVGA one thousand, GT eight hundred plus. That's the power supply, fully modular. And then there's the box that I hope is going to make everything fit, that has some fans in it already, and then the Intel Core I nine and I got a thirteen dollars keyboard to go with it, a plugable three point zero SD card reader so I can actually process my GoPro stuff and I'll pick up a mouse locally, but that's it. That's what I got that's coming hopefully Wednesday, so that'd be cool. Right, I'm good to start working on that. And then I guess I'm gonna start fasting again. And I stopped vaping for five days. I said all this already, but now it's all all lost, right, I stopped vaping. Today would be day five, And I told my daughter, I'm like, remember how I told you I was gonna stop. Well I did and it wasn't easy. And she's like, well, you did kind of break your promise. Like what do you mean. She's like, I saw you, Like yeah, when I told you I was going to do it, it was going to be after I had finished the last one, so it wasn't in the house anymore. And then I did and I haven't come back to get another one. She's like, well, you did kind of break I'm like, okay, Not to discourage me or anything, because this has been pretty freaking hard, not to the fact that I have gained ten pounds in the last five fucking days because of it, but thanks thanks for yeah, dad, thanks for keeping yourself alive for me. No, none of that. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna go get three more. And since we're just gonna ride this thing until the wheels fall off in ninety days when we're all dead. Anyway, I'm not gonna die from it. I'm gonna die from them. So whatever steroids, heroin, I don't care anymore. Fuck goddamn it. Anyhow, what's ups fishing? Brian? Go to guy with a grill pro fishing show on YouTube bit shoot and rumble and subscribe to him and give him to a thousand subscribers on YouTube so he can actually make a little something off of his channel. Yeah, all right, thank you. It's a three sixty five. He'd done one subscriber per day of the year. Let's fix that. Okay, okay, all right, So what else we got going on? I had two videos I wanted to play for you before we got into this stuff. I guess I'm just gonna run late now because I first half hour my life was completely wasted. I'm not gonna try to edit this later. It's too much crap. Yeah, I know, And that's fine. I'm glad that they I'm glad it's a reminder because I tell people this all the time. You can't be Kids sense everything. They don't ever always tell you, but they know what's going on, and they're very sharp. And I know this, and I don't ever try to hide anything from my daughter. What I was trying to do is just get rid of the damn thing, because I knew it would be too much of a temptation. And I did, and I got rid of it, and I hadn't just tew in this garbage can right now that do not work anymore, okay, And I haven't gone to get more, And now I just don't care anymore because of that conversation I had this morning or last night or whatever it was, I'm like, do you realize how heart it spind? And I did it because I was looking at a picture of me holding your hand back when you still did that and getting remorse, like saying, this could just as easily be like one of those sad movies where dad is dead and that's why he's holding his daughter's hand. I don't want to be the reality, so I stopped freaking doing it. But now I don't care anymore because I don't feel like I'm gonna survive four months to even give a shit right anyway, So let me play these videos that I played earlier thought I did to everybody, but I didn't apparently, and they're off of a Instagram And I'm gonna ask you guys a couple questions afterwards, so be prepared for that. It kind of sucks because I've already gone through all this again and it's kind of like eh for me at this point, but I'm gonna have to do it again. So here is the first one for people who like, yeah, it doesn't matter, I don't care anymore. It's two steps forward, fifteen steps back with everything everything including trying to do anything with this particular program here. And everybody has got an ego. Everybody has a hubanus, everybody has this insecurity to where they can't just be happy for other people, so they have to try to sabotage them all the time and send a million different obstacles in them in their way, so that they prevent even themselves from having their message that everybody is trying to share get anywhere, because they're too busy equipping the fucking ankles, you know, taking people out at their knees that are doing the same thing that they are in their own way and this, and then you wonder why you wonder why evil progresses without ever being stifled, leaving a little bit, it's because of the cattiness that happens among people who are allegedly on the same side it is.
Speaker 3: We got some new alleged reports coming out.
Speaker 1: Of Northrop speaking of alleged and the fact that I just said it was just ironic and hilarious. This woman is going to explain and share with you quickly, and you're going to You're gonna realize that she has no concept of what this word means, but she says it like fifty times like she has. She doesn't have a grasp on what allegedly means, but she's going to use it a.
Speaker 2: Lot Erlina and Tennessee. And since the main stream news is not covering this, we definitely have to go with alleged reports.
Speaker 1: Kenny E. Spell can't even say it right. It's awe with an A. She thinks it's elleged. She doesn't even know how it's spelled. She just knows how it sounds. Kind of face that's a face of intellect right there.
Speaker 2: This is all alleged, but this is new news, and it's extremely important.
Speaker 3: So pay attention. Not only do we have.
Speaker 2: The complete devastation and the homeless issue. People are without homes, they are without power, but now they are getting sick.
Speaker 3: Apparently there is a nuclear fuel.
Speaker 2: Station about an hour and a half outside of Asheville.
Speaker 3: Now, originally they had said.
Speaker 1: That part's not alleged, that can be confirmed. We shall probably aids alleged.
Speaker 2: Too, that there were training barrels that had got washed away into the river, into the water. However, they are now allegedly stating that.
Speaker 1: These are they allegedly stating. Are they stating something that allegedly is true?
Speaker 2: See what I mean here, We're not training barrels, and it was actually a semi full of nuclear fuel that got buried ten to twenty feet under the mud. So they have verified that this truck is in the water in the mud with all of.
Speaker 3: These barrels of fuel.
Speaker 2: Now that is not to say that is what is making people sick.
Speaker 3: However, it could definitely be contributing to it.
Speaker 2: You've got sewers that have ruptured, You've got just dead animals, dead bodies, and everything is contaminated. So allegedly there is about sixty people up on the Mountain right now.
Speaker 1: That Jews know all about contaminating wells with dead bodies, aren't they They're.
Speaker 3: Sick with something that they just don't know what. They're sick with.
Speaker 2: A man that brought ten cadaver dogs to the Carolinas now has four dead dogs and six actively dying. The horses that were brought out of the river, they were also very sick, and so they started doing blood.
Speaker 1: That wasn't a river at one point, that was a road. These things have moved and changed course and altered the landscape of this place because of the intensity of this flash flood. It has completely carved out new pathways and changed the landscape for well, I don't know, do you really want that to happen a second time to see if it fixes itself or creates another pathway?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Blood work on these animals and finding out that they have all kinds of stuff in their blood, they are very sick.
Speaker 3: So not only are we dealing with complete.
Speaker 1: Devastation, yeah, but I would even say were they vaccinated before they went there?
Speaker 2: Now we are dealing with contamination that is making the animals and the people sick allegedly. So I needed to get this out to you. We need to spread this far and wide. Stay out of the mud. If you can, stay out of the mud, Stay out of the mud, stay away from the water. It is contaminated.
Speaker 1: Well, no shit, that's why it's brown. Yeah, you probably shouldn't be drinking it, bathing in it, or any of the other stuff. But who the hell is going to be able to avoid the mud there? Did you? Did anybody see what that place looks like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess that's it for now, guys, And as I progress with this story, I will update you guys.
Speaker 3: Stay safe, God speed talk to you.
Speaker 1: SOO okay, so let me ask you a question. Do you think that's a legitimate thing? I mean, it's very you know, dramatic, dramatic music, tugs on the heartstrings a little bit, and all those poor dogs, all those poor people. But what the hell is that actually doing? Is that incentivizing people, as you know, the good people that we are to go help or is it scaring us from doing so? Is it preventing more help from arriving, some more relief from people by putting stories like that spoken by people who honestly believe this information. But whatever reasoning, you know, the best, the best lie is utilizes the truth, right, And if you don't know what that means, it's you take something, you start off with that, and then you branch off into all these tangent that are not real that you made up to steer people in a different direction or in the way that you want them to think. Right, So the truth makes the best lies, if you catch what I'm meaning there, And that's exactly what they's probably doing right there to get people to turn around and not go in there because they don't want to be dead either. Oh well, it's a different story now that it's toxic waste involved. Just saying because I'm a pessimist and because I look at stuff and see all the different angles that could possibly be utilized here. They'll take people who honestly believe what they're saying and they don't know that they're working against themselves, and they'll present this information warning people of something. But the effect of that is less people will arrive to help, because they're going to protect their own assets first. And if we know anything about what they were saying is that we have this under control. This is the official statements of the scumbag demonic FEMA in our government right, or Jew ridden government right, that we have it under control. Do not come stay at home. You're just in the way. You're militia. We're arming ourselves, we're leaving the area because we're afraid of you. Any excuse not to do anything, and then blame everybody else around who's actually helping as being domestic terrorists because they didn't follow the orders of staying away. That's what's happening, is rattling? Is that? Where's the rattle? Oh? I see, ah fixed it? Okay, all right, it is the trade for the priner. Okay, So that was that. Now let's go into this one. I can't believe I'm doing this all over again. It's such all right, all right, now, let's talk about this for a second. Okay, now you're gonna see this thing about Kennedy, but it really it's about uh see these guys right here. Now. I don't want to play this because it's probably long and it probably doesn't make it that much of a difference. But we'll work on it. Maybe we'll look at this. Jews make up less than two percent of the US population, but hold every senior level cabinet position in the Biden administration. Except Secretary of Defense. But this is not uncommon for every president. Okay, this is what happens as an effect, as the after effect of losing in eighteen sixty five, the divide and conquer strategy, the fact that Andrew Jackson pissed off the Rothschild so much that they said never again, and they split our country, destroyed it and took over slowly so that it wouldn't be seen by us, because then they would have another war on their hands, and then slowly eroding, messing up our brains with their edge, you know, dominating the education, installing their own medical death trap, culling operation eugenesis program to get rid of the goy Okay, that's what alipathy is. And I can tell at the eighteen fifties on up. The Fraternal Order since the seventeen nineties was completely controlled by Francis and Jesuits, and who out of the frankest the ones that we call Zionists now, so the Founding Father's Free Masonic Order, and what happened in the seventeen nineties on up two different types of two different animals, okay, went from being Protestants mostly to being Francis Jesuit controlled the conclu ing Kabbala's it's fulfilling that. And when they came in and suwy eroded us, what they take over education, healthcare using Rothschild money, Rockefeller initiatives, Rockefeller standard oil products for the original pharmaceuticals petroleum based. So there's a lot going on there, Okay, but this is not in common. This is just more evidence to the fact that what I've been saying is true, that we have been conquered and being treated as conquered for a very long time. Nineteen thirteen they installed the financial aspect of that, but they were manipulating ever since. They had control of Wall Street. Two consecutive wars where they leveled the playing field so that they basically controlled everything, getting rid of the final most glaring opposition to them in Germany, and everybody cheers that, cheering themselves straight into hell. And what they do. They set up the Allopathic Medical Establishment over the the trampled bodies of the homet paths, using force and installing all these agencies and blah blah blah to make it look legitimate. But after that time period and even nineteen thirty three, when they basically told us flat out, we are enemies of the state. And have they been treating us like that since? Have anybody actually who thinks they have constitution rights ever try to uphold them, exercise them, remind people of them. How does that work out for you? It's all lose, Okay, So now let's get up here, and before we get started, he's gonna say some things here. And now I'm going to say something right now. I'm going to use my friends pumpkin here as an example. So these are exits as you can. Can you tell that? And these are entrants. How do you know when something's coming inward and it's pushing inward? Right, you can it's a smaller hole because it's gonna be coming out there. It's a force. It was like from an arrow point right, So it's more like that on his way out, it's pushing, pushing, pushing this way right, so it's pulling out. So you get this thing around the flesh air, this wider hole because it's tearing as it's coming outward. Right on the pumpkin, you can see that. So when you see Jackie o Natha sorry Kennedy at the time, the Jews that she is and jesuit, which is an assassin. Uh, pull his head down and he remember, he's in his back brace, so he's kind of immobilized a little bit. He's been shot already. She pulls him down and you see his head blow up like this. Is that an exit wound or is it an entrance wound? People think it's an entrance wound. I'm selling it's not you. It's the nextit wound. I can see a tough to smoke in that Supruder film, which, by the way, he's a freemason, And it looks like she pulls his head into her lap with something like this, something like a dinninger. They have multiple different calibers for those, or maybe just maybe it's something that the CIA themselves constructed just for that, so it wasn't bulky something that she could throw up behind him after she shot him, like you know, tuck the gun underneath right underneath him, behind him and then jump out the back of the car. Who knows. But that to me looks like and people like, oh, now we know it. Now we believe it's a die pack And it was all it was all theatrics. Okay, what's the fuck ever? If that was if that wasn't an entrance wound, then shouldn't that bullet have also hit Jackie because she was had basically had him tucked into her. And was it a graze No, I don't think it was a graze like that. I think it is an exit wound like this. And what we're seeing is that flat blowing out in that horrific scene. Even though he was compromised too. He's actually the one who signed the public eighty seven Desk two ninety seven that disarms US citizens, takes away our second Amendment. Right, it's already made a law thanks to him nineteen sixty one. Yeah he's not, he's not the superhero, okay, but he was taken out. They're gonna explain why here in a minute. Why they think. There's probably multiple reasons for it. But also when you look at it from that respect, tough to smoke that comes out of the right. So when when it's fired, the residual powder to the combustion itself, you see the smoke at the point of the gun being fired, not at the target, but if the target and the point of being fired is really close, and you'll see it right around the same place you see the end, you know what I mean, the after effect of the fire done being fired. So if it seems like a you see a touch of smoke by her shoulder, you see his head blowing out, and I'm saying blowing out, not being shot this way from outside of the car. I don't think it's a guy in the front turning around to shoot her, shoot him. I think it's her. I think she grabs him like she's trying to comfort him, like he probably thinks it is happening, and then she boom offsome and that's it. That's my theory on the whole Jackie thing. She's dead, so I can't, you know, ask her.
Speaker 4: How's the Kennedy assassination without talking about Israel, without talking about the Messagh. They're the main people in bomb, that's the main group in bomb.
Speaker 5: The Prime Minister of Israel at the time said.
Speaker 4: That without nuclear weapons, Israel would not survive. Kennedy was asking and asking and asking her neutral science has to observe the reactor. Conte need to push for this with CIA Director McCone and finally was granted access Israel. Prior to the visit, set up a fake control room with fake control panels, and part of the agreement was that the inspectors were never going to be able to inspect the actual reactor. After that visit, Kennedy was quoted in saying, those sons of bitches lie to me constantly about their nuclear capability. The Jewish community invites JFK to come to Dallas, which was sponsored by the Dallas Citizens' Council, which was directed by Julius Sepps, who was a member of the local Benit Barriff organization. The ad lpan I Forrid once again a confirmed member of the local Benit Griff as well. Abraham Zapruder was also just so happened to be the guy that caught the assassination on film. The prunter was also a manufacturer headquartered in the Dallas Textiles Building. According to ballistic studies, it was from that big the first two shots were fired and missed. The building was owned by David Weisblatt, one of the biggest financiers of the Anti Defamation League, and Douglas jaff one of the biggest donors to Linda by John.
Speaker 1: Then's pronounced Jaffey. You know, want to know how I know that? Because there's an artist that used to write for Jeff from Mad Magazine. His name was Al Jaffe. Didn't know he was a Jude, didn't know that name, didn't know anything like that back then. But yeah, it's Jaffe, so spelled the exact same way. Let's pronounced jaffee. Let's say the.
Speaker 4: Host committee that invited Kennedy to the event in Dallas was chaired by.
Speaker 5: A guy named Sam Bloom.
Speaker 4: According to Dallas Police, it was Bloom who pushed the hardest for the police to transfer Lee Harvey Oswald from the Dallas Police station to the Dallas County jail. Now, it was during that transfer that Jack Ruby shot Oswald.
Speaker 1: What was Jack.
Speaker 5: Ruby's real last name? Yack up Rubinstein. The reactor went.
Speaker 1: Critical, he was a but pirate side of my himself.
Speaker 4: Well, right after Kennedy died.
Speaker 1: That's like being redundant, though, isn't it? Like he already said he was Jewish, so that there was no reason for me to say he was a side of Mike, because it's like being redundant at the bomb a year or two later.
Speaker 4: That's kind of a coincidence, isn't it. That's kind of a strange coincidence. Kennedy dies, Israel gets the bump, he gets the bomb as the Kennedy assassination without.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you go, and Jackie did it. There you go, yelled at me before all you want but watch the video again, which, by the way, he made he made the point to point out the so Pruder was also a freemason. I think he did. If he didn't, you should have, he says. Dude. I quit after seven years of vaping, bro, and it was rough, and the biggest mistake I made was picking it back up. But I found myself spoke a cigarettes. So it's kind of like the elects are lesser too evil. Yeah, I still no, No, I'm not gonna say that. I was looking very deeply at one of Rebecca's little snubs snubs because I did, but I I can talk about that whole video makes me want to throw up. She's got the music behind it, she keeps using the word allegedly. These are the type of people I always ponder about, like what is their fucking motive? And then most of it was cut off because you only have so many letters in space. So if you had more to say, either of you, because both of you got cut off than by all means continue on, so other comments are working. I couldn't figure out why the comments weren't working yet earlier because I never initiated the thing to play that stupid thirty second counter. I'm guaranteeing you was the reason why it didn't start. Isn't it sick? Isn't this crazy? And it's like it gives me the option to have that thirty second counter in there, and that's when I was trying to set up right down, but it didn't work, and then there you have it. It just completely sabotaged the whole show. It just didn't even initiate. It didn't even trigger rumble to start recording. Awesome good times. Now we can begin. Oh, by the way, thank you to well me for the first video because I think I'm going to fund that one. Thank you to me, thank you me me me me for yeah President. And then the other one was from Nick Ademus. And like I said, hopefully everybody heard that Wednesday's gonna be a regular show day Dwayne is doing something else. But I also asked for specific things this time because I was under your impression that that was going to be We're doing the last week it didn't happen that way, so I was like, well, let's just do do this and I'll do this to help support that. And now he's not gonna be there, so maybe I'll do that my own. Maybe I'll bring about some of that info myself. So I hopefully, you know what, let me do this. This might have I might have to have done that. So I just xed out of it real quick because I I'll refresh it, because I put a bunch of tabs and uh bookmarks and highlights in it, so hopefully that'll I don't know what all that crap is. Oh, you gotta set up unpack it. Then I just fucking don't have this open. What is this? Good? God man? You know, I'm in the middle of a live right now and I got fifty four percent fuck you fuck you guess my daughter when she goes my mounder with a chicken over at the farm that we were, uh we were volunteering at. It's like a horse farm called Saddles of Joy, and she's wearing a Settles of Joy shirt. I'm wearing a Sales of Dory shirt that they shelving poop putting in a pile and it's kids with disabilities because of freaking vaccines, kids with disabilities. Let me say that again, because of vaccines and because of malnourishment during pregnancies. That it's therapy for the children to be with the horses and the animals and stuff like that. So what's better than what's better than devoting your time to something like that creating a world where children aren't vaccine injured in the first place, where parents understand the importance of nutrition before they get pregnant. My father and mother lay off the drugs, lay the lay off the booze, get nutrified, and then try to have a baby, because it's not your life that you're fucking up someone else's, and you should be fucking ashamed of yourselves, all right, So first nine eleven, then the next, the next war in Iraq, and then the stars. So then we're gonna get into the nitty, pretty shitty video. Okay, And this is where I was saying as I scrolled down here, and then you see the big swine flu hoax and then it says total corona mania, worthless PCR test leaflet drugs. See this is all added. This wasn't part of the original one, and somewhere in between here, which I don't know why they don't show it, but they don't show it. Why don't they show it? There's a whole bunch of stuff in here from No I didn't either, but anyway, there's a big section of this that's from what the hell just fucking happened? Hate all of you? All right? So there's something, Man, What the hell were we? Why did it move on me? Why? Why I have to kill somebody?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Someone has to die? The fuck? That was something that we already watched. Fucking motherfucker seriously, Like, what is going on? I was just and then it just click on stuff apparently Guide Shack Guidia shacks. Did we already do all that? Who knows? Who knows? Now? I think so? I think that was the last one that we did. Yeah, that was the last one. Okay, blah blah blah blah blah. Where's the one that I was just looking at? Mhm, the whole freaking the thing that's a nine to eleven on it? Why is that not? Why is that not a header? If it was in bold? What the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 3: What the fuck.
Speaker 1: There? It is? All right, let's get this rot all right, says piece of shit? What the fuck again? All right? First nine to eleven, next the war in Iraq, and then stars. If one believes so, there's a robint F. Kennedy thing in here that was trying to find, just to point it out, because that was never part of the original. And this is five hundred and sixteen pages. I think it was way less than that prior, or at least a little bit less than that when I first read this book. So having purchased the one that's on Kindle round Amazon was probably good because there's more to it. It's an updated version, it's not the two thousand and seven original, so I actually got more. I noticed that yesterday when I was reading it on the elliptical, that this I haven't read this part before. Where is this coming from? If one believes in the media, the world has repeatedly been devastated by large new epidemics over the last two decades. At the beginning of the nineteen eighties, aides appeared. A few years later came hepatitis C. I think we went over the hepatitis C part being total bs. And the majority of this stuff is occurs because of the drugs that they put people on. Okay, there is no virus. There's no virus. It's not a virus. It's their intervention injections. Oh, by the way, hepatitis B shots that were completely deliberately isolated to gay communities. Then all of a sudden, they have these diseases popping up. Why don't they ever talk about the vaccine component. They're always talking about, Oh, their lifestyle and all the drugs they were taking, and yeah, yeah, yeah, but that didn't I'm sure that didn't help. That might have been a very strong contributing factor. But AIGs would have popped up a long time ago before that because people were always doing those drugs and partying. So why was it different all of a sudden because they gave it a name and they were looking for it. Yeah, there's some truth to that. But also they were injecting people with something that would have caused it. And there was the B shots that they were shooting people up with in the late seventies. All right, I see, followed by b SE that was the bovine sponge offm andcephalopathy, right, or mad cow if you prefer, or cruts felt Yakub's disease if you like that name in the nineteen nineties and by two thousand and three SARS severe acute respiratory syndrome. But these new epidemics differ from epidemics of the past one decisive point. While whole populations have been decimated in the wake of the plague, cholera and typhoid fever, although it has not been proven at all that a virus has raged here, because there's nothing to rage if they complain that it's a virus, because it's not a virus, is that the thing? The number of those actually affected by the new epidemics is comparatively small, even the concept of the virus whatever being able to survive, even though viruses are dead, survive from one person to another and no long enough to actually, no, no, you are wrong, sir. It's not a virus. According to the Robert Cook Institute, just a few hundred people die from a This is the cause, cause and effect. You get something shot into your goddamn arm, going directly into your bloodstream, and you blame an invisible virus for why you're sick. Maybe maybe this is the survival of the less stupid, and that's just the way life is. It's a little hard Sometimes if you decide that you're gonna look for unicorns when you've been injecting yourself with shit. Well, whole populations have been decimated in the wake of the plague, cholera and typhoid fever. Although it has not been proven at all that virus has raged here. The number of those actually affected by the new epidemics is comparatively small. According to the Robert Coch Institute, who is also a scoundrel liar in a thief, just a few hundred people die from AIDS each year in Germany. As for hepatitis C, we are still waiting for the liver cirrhosis epidemic and the bsese epidemic. Bovinesponge of formerst cephal oup or mad cow epidemic has not presented most countries with a single clinical case, but rather only positively tested animals. Now, this was the point that I was making yesterday. This is an attack on the food supply because you scare people with this idea that they're gonna get sick if they eat meat, and they hate people who eat meat because that makes you strong, that keeps you alive, that keeps your brain functioning. You're harder to lie to because you're you're not fucking stupid, right, Why do you think veganism is such a big deal, big thing? Why do you think that's a Why do you think that? And vegetarianism is like a multi billion dollar industry. And they wouldn't have had a gmo non gmo industry if they weren't already poisoning you. So now you have to pay a little extra not to be as poisoned. Isn't that something? Isn't that the wonderful world that we live in positively tested? But they can't test positive for something when they don't even understand what the fuck they're looking for. It's all fraud. It's all fraud. Although death from so called infectious disease is increasingly becoming a rarity here in Germany. Say, I'm telling you it's the guy who's the majority of the book is written by two tree couple, two tree German people. Right, Sorry, Uh so that's gonna rob most of the Uh it's coming from that point of view. Here in Germany, less than one percent of all mortalities. Our modern world is plagued by epidemic funk off fear. How else could a few cases of pneumonia, and that is what it was all about. With the sarge. Patients invokes such fear and Chinese citizens that on moss. That's how it's spelled. For all you people out there. Fuck it up. It's French. It's not in moss, and it's not either on moss. Okay, in large cities like Hong Kong and Singapore, they put surgical masks over their mouths. Isn't this funny because this is coming from the two thousand and sevenish perspective, long before the whole COVID nonsense occurred, because they remember, the Asians were the first to started going mask crazy, right, You'd see them walking around like these people, are they sick or is it are they just get done doing the nails at the nail clinic because they always wear masks there. They just forgot taking mask off on the left work. That shit does get to your head a little bit, doesn't it? All right? It's just oh, you must do nails, you must do acrylics. Why because you're still wearing your uniform. It's on your face, jackass. Such masks could be found on every desk in the Chinese province of Ningbo, kind of has like a South Africa, like a North African. West Africans kind of sound to it, right, or East African maybe East. Yeah. The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China and the Chai and the City Commercial Bank of China decided to stash bank listen to this, decide to stash banknotes away for twenty four hours before bringing them back into circulation in the hope that the SARS virus would waste away on the notes during this time. And we've ben went as far as sterilizing money by exposing it to ultraviolet light for four hours and by treating it with disinfectants. All of this stuff is completely ignorant of the fact that things don't live on surfaces like that for any period of time. Plus, that's not how you get sick anyway, unless it's a poison that's going to seep into your skin through your pores and kill you, a poison that fuckers like these people in the pharmaceutical industry create. There's nothing to worry about in nature, because no God would make a world that's that fragile in the first effing place. A cough kills a whole Oh God never came. Consider that somebody might have a cough Jesus Christ, so let's not probably, let's try not to act retarget here the German sporting goods fact manufacturer Adidas. Did you know that didas was German? I just figured everything was Asian. But they do produce more than half of its worldwide sold sneakers in China reacted with emergency response plans. It even considered relocating production to Indonesia, although initially activism on a smaller scale was practiced. When a strikeforce distributed a hygiene regulation leaflet to factory workers asking if all workers would wear protective masks and regular to wash their hands, they asked if they did. German chemical giant BASF reported meanwhile that they had experienced an outbreak in their office when a Chinese secretary became ill over a weekend, but luckily all learning for the employees already knew about this. Come Monday, after the first reports of stars, BASF had ordered every employee to carry a card with a telephone number of three colleagues in their pockets, so that in case of an emergency, everyone was required to call the colleagues immediately. By that weekend, the news had gone viral viral via phone lines, and twenty people who worked closely with the ill secretary were ordered to stay at home. Yeah, the only thing that's going viral here is fear and panic and ignorance. Simultaneously, the entire floor where the secretary worked was disinfected for two days. Right, so you actually created a situation where chemical poises were in the environment instead killing anything that's alive. Great, great, great, good times. So you poisoned the area for two days and from that time toilets were scrubbed many times daily. A PASF SF spokesman expressed his satisfaction the crisis management has worked. Well, you don't know, because if you did nothing and nothing else happened, you could just as well have said the lack of doing a goddamn thing has worked. Theftanza, in contrast, was completely caught off guarded by the crisis. The German airline lost more than three hundred million euros in the first quarter of two thousand and three after many airplanes were grounded, and then the group announced that this is two thousand and three, and the group announced that another fifteen planes had to be quarantined, bringing the total number of grounded plans to seventy. For those of you who think Liftanza probably sounds familiar. The Liftanza heist was in the movie Goodfellas, right where they stole a bunch of money. All right, So first and then everybody started to getting murdered. Yeah, they started backstabbing and being treacherous to one in a letter has been hanging out with Jews, being taught to kill everybody that was their friend for over a couple of bucks. First the September the eleventh. Now we're talking about two thousand and one. Okay, so first the September eleventh with the terror attacks in New York, then the war in Iraq and now Sars. It's the worst crisis in decades. The German newspaper de zeit God bless you about the Liftanza situation. In the hysteria, everyone completely overlooked the fact that people constantly contract pulmonary infections and die. Over the first nine months of the epidemic, which began at the end of two thousand and two, the World Health Organization alleged that there were just less than eight hundred probable stars fatalities. And this was in China. It's worth noting with its more than one billion people, as well as Hong Kong and Taiwan. To put this in perspective, these few hundred mortalities are so few that they only make up a fraction of the pneumonia cases constantly at hand. Stars counts among the very rare diseases, as the Deutsche as the Blat emphasized in April two thousand and three, and three years later in two thousand and six, they reported that the presumably existing Stars coronavirus is clinically irrelevant by such a mass panic. Even the rock band the Rolling Stones, who are a bunch of occultists so most certainly will perpetuate eddie bullshit lie that the handlers from above will compel them to do. Compelled to avoid Hong Kong and Singapore, and the head of the University of California at Berkeley forbade hundreds of incoming Asian students from coming into the elite institute. Oh what happened to Asian hate there? Remember that? Remember that thing that was going on for a while. I put it in yellow, funny right yellow from coming into the elite institute. It was even surmised that Asia's economy and stock markets stood down on the brink of collapse, and now could the tsunami and how could the tsunami catastrophe over the New Year two thousand and four or five damage the Asian economy less than sars even though according to the Rural Health Organization estimates, the giant tidal wave claimed more than two hundred thousand victims within a short time, easily one hundred times as many people lost their lives than those who officially died from stars. Let's take a look back at that tsunami and ask ourselves what the fuck really happened there? Was it? Was it natural or was it not? All I know is that there was a lot of strinlink and h problems there too. Then Sri Lanka getting nailed to one of those years. I'm trying to think of who it was. I remember, it's a place that I was getting like designer shirts from that got like a test like completely obliterated by the tsunami. Anyway, The scratched windshield theory, described by philosopher Paul watts Lwick in his book How Real Is Real authors an explanation for such mass phenomenon na Sorry. Around the end of the nineteen fifties, a strange epidemic broke out in the city of Seattle. Increasing numbers of car owners reserved that their windshields were littered with small crator like scratches. This phenomenon gained an upper hand so quickly that President Eisenhower, at the request of Washington State Governor Rosalini, went to a group of experts from the American Board of Standards to clear up the mystery. According to Jackson, who later summarized the process, the committee very quickly found that two theories about the windshields for circ delaying about the city's inhabitants and listen to this shit on the basis of one, the so called fallout theory. Recently held Russian nuclear tests this in nineteen fifties had contaminated the atmosphere, and the radioactive deposit caused by this had been transformed into a glass corrosive dew in Seattle dam Seattle damp climate. The asphalt theoret theoreticicians theoreticians sorry, on the other hand, were convinced that the long stretches of freshly paved freeways which Governor Rosalini's ambitious roadwork program had generated, sprayed acid drops against the previously untouched windshields also influenced by Seattle's damp atmosphere. Instead of investigating these theories, the men from the Board of Standards concentrated on a much more tangible fact and found that in all of Seattle, no increase in scratch windshields could be observed. In truth, the fuck. Rather, it had come to mass phenomenon. When reports of crater scarred windshields began accumulating, more drivers began investigating their cars. So it was a phenomenon of suspicion, right, You hear a report, so then you look and then you're like, oh my god, it's true, look at mine. So here we go. This is this is one of those exercises, and you know, logic here maybe maybe maybe you can look at it a different way. When reports of createrscard windshields began accumulating, more drivers began investigating their cars. Most of them did this by leaning over the glass outside and checking them up close, instead of doing it from inside and looking through the windshield from the normal angle as usual. From this unusual perspective, pits were found, which are usually there but unnoticed in a car that is being used. What had arisen in Seattle, then was an epidemic not of damage wind screens, but rather of stared at ones. This simple so looking at it more closely than they ever had before, they noticed some pitting that was always there before. This simple explanation, however, was so deflating that the whole episode the way of many sensation causing reports which the mass media first dish up as sensations, but the mundane explanations of which are kept quiet, leading to the immortalization of a state of disinformation. Now, this is all very true and good and well here is it illustrates a good point. But also, don't ever think that there isn't a cover up of something that is actually actively poisoning people in a situation where they'll tell you it's some mundane things so people stop looking. So there's both things that you always have to be looked watching out for. Okay, with SARS, Doctors all over the world likewise suddenly looked at pulmonary infections more from another angle, namely from the perspective of a dangerous new virus and a new laboratory test, SARS antibody tests. These tests are the scourge of mankind because they don't even know what the hell are looking for. They can't isolate anything, they don't know what they're talking about. All of it is a lie, and all of it does is perpetuate more fear so that more people go and get shots, more people go and get antibiotics that kill you, anti virals that kill you, shut down organ function. And then you're like, oh my god, it's the virus that's progressing. Stop giving them the fucking poison. Then I bet you they'll get better because they were asymptomatic before you start putting them on drugs because you are fearful of their positive test. So you end up making them sick with your drugs and your shit, and now you killed them. Congratulations, retard, it wasn't an epidemic of virusandemic of you. Critical thoughts on Stars epidemiology, How do you call the urbani? Kind of sounds like my never mind really die? An article in the journal MMW their medicine. Did I say that right? May have advances in medicine described stars suspected root of infection. On twenty first of February two thousand and three, a doctor from China's gigantic industrial province Guangdong brought gigantic. He has a gigantic guandong. Here what they just said?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: See what they just did there, China's gigantic guandong. Come on, now they know what they're talking about. Brought the virus by bus to Hong Kong, a city of seven million, where he was to attend a wedding. Already seriously ill. He booked into a hotel and allegedly infected a further seven people there. Sounds like the Twelve Monkeys shit right, dude walking around with the virs opening it up at the airport. Oh, I don't smell anything. It's completely litterless. What the hell? It's the it's the yuppie guy that uh, it's the same guy that was in the Why got her number? How do you like them apples? That was the same guy anyway, already seriously ill. He booked into a hotel and allegedly infected a further seven people there, including the index patients for Canada and Vietnam. It's also the same guy that was in OZ that was that you know, horrifically politicized all awfully stupid propaganda material of that you know, prison series that was on a It's like a sick not sickcom but like you know, like a TV show and drama on HBO for longest time with a dude in the wheelchair and narrating. You know what I'm talking about. Already serious ill. He booked into a hotel and legally infected for their seven other people, including the index patient for Canada and Vietnam. Index patients are the first patients through whom an epidemic is said to be triggered. After his condition, what did I say here? Twelve monkeys? Yeah? See after his condition, uh okay, I think this is just okay, had rapidly deteriorated. He was taken to a hospital where he infected more patients and died ten days later. I think they're just saying what they what they claim happened, because I don't think this is really The Vietnamese Index patient flew to Hanoi. There he was treated by an Italian World Health Organization infection specialist, Carlo Urbani, who gave the syndrome its name, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome SARS. Oh, thank you, thank you, Carlo, thank you for the name. On twenty ninth of March, Urbani himself died from the infection. Oh did he Okay, so this was a quote because there's quotation marks, and they just told you that the pathology of the whole thing. Right. In each one of these cases, these people assume that they're ill, get on these anti virals and anti biotics, kill themselves or get killed by their doctor and say it's a virus. Had a heart attack there for a second, How excuse me? And yet every attempt had been made to protect Urbani or Bannie and the patients from the evil pathogenic microbes. Yes, the evil pathogenic microbes, the evil unicorns. I have a little thing over here that looks like a tray. Maybe it's spas to be an ashtray, I don't know, but it's a unicorn that with you know, rainbow colored hair. It says today will be magical. It's on my wall. I think it's my daughter's or something. It's not really an astray. If that's the case, I would never be used for that. But it's hang out the wall anyway, so it wouldn't be used for that. Hmm. That's what's gonna that's what's getting us. That's what we need to I should go get my BB gun, take them out right now and save the freaking world pathogenic microps. It's unicorns. As a New England Journal of Medicine and EJM report, It reports a four hour discussion led to the government led the government to take the extraordinary steps of quarantining the Vietnam Friend. This is how stupid the this is when you realize how juvenile this is, it either has to be. Yeah, it's like the people on top know what's going on and they allow this type of like children children playing with with with scissors, run around and jack things up to make it look more real while they sit back and laugh their asses off, knowing goddamn well that it's just them poisoning people, and that they're rugs are going to poison more people, and that they're gonna have this big, huge crisis. They're gonna make billions of money, billions of money, billions of money off it, billions of dollars or whatever else they're gonna make off it euros in the process, and they're just like, yeah, fucking more runs. But seriously, it's like, okay, so that a quarantining because they're trying to save people from the antibiotics that they're willfully taking, which is really what's happening here. It's not over the injections that they might take, right and that might also be antibiotics anti it doesn't necessarily mean that they're swallowing pills. Quarantined the Vietnam French Hospital, introducing new infection control procedures in other hospitals and issuing an international appeal for expert assistance. Additional specialists from the World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention arrived on the scene, and medicine sense from Tears or frontline doctors doctors without border sorry responded with staff members as well as infection control suits and kits that were previously stocked for outbreaks of Ebola virus, which, by the way, you don't have to do that either, because that's from now. The high poisoning and malnutrition and a few other things that they lump all together. In Calipola, the fear went so deep that, oh, it's also the adverse effects of being shot up with polio vaccines and other types of vaccines. Two In those areas, the fear went so deep that to shield Urbani from viral attacks and isolation room was spontaneously set up in which the expert fought stars for eighteen days in a Bangkok hospital. At the same time, guidelines for dealing with patients were published. Patients should be kept in isolation, and if possible, they should lie in negative pressure rooms, rooms where the air allegedly contaminated by the virus cannot leak out. So they're hot boxing their own virus allegedly virus, really breathing it back in. Is that supposed to help the patience of the people around them? But none of this because not like they're saying, pump fresh air into there, No, don't do that. But none of this helped. Could you imagine if you were like at a burger king, or like I don't know, Carls Junior out here because I liked it was better and like all that nice, wonderful charboiled smells in the air, and you had to hot box in the same place that was being produced. Eventually they would probably get noxious, even though I first smelled them wonderful, and no one else on the outside gets to experience the pleasures of that odor. Thought it terrible. It's it's not right to either the people trapped inside or the people on the outside who just want to smell some charboiledness. The new cause of the agent, the stars virus, was allegedly to blame the New York Times leading medical journalist Lawrence Altman rush to the scene, remember put your cape on. Immediately shortly after Bennie's passing, he wrote about the dangers of the SARS infection that they just made up it can of And then this is not scientific. This is not people who have scientific minds. These are fucking children at play who have credentials, which makes it even more pathetic. These are the people. These are the fake experts. Okay, this is why you shouldn't appeal to the experts. You shouldn't appeal to the authority, should you shouldn't dow to oh the experts on TV? These people are fucking retarded. It cannot is already coming up with these theories, these hypotheses, hypotheses based off of nothing, based off of poor observation, no scientific evidence, no experimentations, nothing, because if they ever actually did those, they would disprove their own bullshit. Oh, I don't know, all the way back since per Pastur. This is why we're talking about the roots of this stuff and We're going to get into that in a few episodes. Here why this all is, when you take it all together, you're going to see why every single thing that they all pass do is going to bring your death. And that's made that way regardless off this stupid doctor who spent twelve years becoming retarded and spending lots of money to make themselves retarded knows that or not, it doesn't matter. They are conditioned little soldiers that are carrying out the process of this death camp that they either have at their personal private practice or in a hospital. So here's this idiot saying it can affect anyone who has the bad luck to be in the way of the contaminated sneeze or cough. Never proven ever for a sneeze or cough to ever transmit a goddamn thing, stars can be so explosive that scores of family members and health workers can be infected from This person is just making suit up from a cough from one patient. So that makes it more virulent than the Spanish influenza. Because they did this test and nada, they couldn't get anything to They couldn't make they couldn't prove contagion. They actually disproved it, so what the hell is he talking about right now? There is, however, no proof of this scenario, and if this were really true, then it should have come to an exponential increase in disease cases and the number of infected patients should have reached dizzying heights. But this did not happen, and SARS should never have been feared at any point at all. The virus should also have attacked all aged groups, but SARS has largely spared children for unknown reasons. Well, maybe it's because older people get annual flu shots, usually around I don't know, the fall, prior to the fall, right getting into the winter. Sea reason the flu season is the flu shot season, and then the after effects of that is what they call flu, and it kills older people, gives them pneumonia. All men remarks of the surprise, without having given the important central fact any attention. Furthermore, THENJM stated, no new STARS cases in healthcare workers have been reported, so why were they so impervious to this thing? In fact, no epidemic took place whatsoever, and certainly not one among healthcare workers. This also clearly argues against the possibility that a highly contagious virus is at work, since nurses, caregivers, and doctors carry a particularly high risk of viral infection. If that's true, If virus is a thing, but it's not yet contrary to the facts. All Men writes that it was the quick spread of stars to health workers that was the first major clue that a new disease had emerged. But they just said that it didn't happen. So that was actually pulled out of the ether, pulled out of not even the ether, because the ether's not dishonest. Instead of triggering epidemic alarm, the who, not the band, should actually have looked into the central question of why a forty seven year old doctor, Carlo Urbaani died as a result of a lung infection of something that is indeed unusual. This is an epidemic of drugs under the suspicion of virus, and when their drugs kill somebody because they're supposed to be quote unquote preventative and it ends up killing them, they blame the virus, not the drugs, and then you get the drugs more people. Oh my god, we lost another one. Oh we didn't get there on time. It was too strong. It mustn't mutated. Do you realize how stupid this is? Do you realize cant? Can you break yourself out of this trap? Can you? As doctor Peter G. Linden says, fire your fucking MD. Please please? But who cares? I mean? But who officials? Sorry? Who officials suffer from virus tunnel vision? So neglected the fact that anyone who comes down with a lung infection typically has weakened immune and detoxification systems. This leads to increased numbers of microbes, which consistently can in an inflammation. It can end in an inflammation of the lower airways. Hey guys, does this not sound like the microzymas their environment being altered in them having to pleomorpha, pleomorphically change into something else that can survive in that new environment that it has been exposed to. It's just trying to live, man, It's just trying to eat what's available to it and eat dead, dying, bad, infected cells. And when it's in a healthy state, it doesn't touch healthy cells. It's symbiotic. It keeps you alive, in fact, through its digestive processes that are what we call fermentation. It's all the chemical reactions in bodies that make us live and exist in the first place. But when something like malnutrition, poisoning, poisoning starts to affect that, then they have to respond, you know, they jump in the life raft. They don't say, oh, well, this is an sinkable ship, like the idiots on the Titanic did. No when the first sign of trouble, they got on the goddamn boats, right. And a whole range of substances can damage the immune system, particularly anti viral medications. Range of substances can damage the immune system that's already beaten down through malnutrition and other drugs that you're probably on medications whatever, antiviral medications, articles of SARS, and so this is what killed the doctor, the good doctor Carlo Urbani, whose name sounds allowed like doesn't matter. Articles on stars in the Lancet or the NYJM show that it's common to administer all sorts of anti viral and antibiotic medications to sar's patients. So Urbani was given the full arsenal of medications, the side effects of which can very likely be lethal. He was murdered by other doctors. Are we not slow clapping yet? Okay? We must also consider that lung infections have never registered as epidemics. If, for example, pneumonia cases accumulate, we should ask whether an usually high number of immunodeficient people are involved, as was the case in Philadelphia nineteen seventy six, when veterans contracted pneumonia at a meeting of the American Legion and some died. The United States highest virus officials and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, biggest pieces of shit propagators of lives, also got wind of this and immediately sounded the alarm, of course, because this means money. This means we can kill off a bunch of people, and that's what. So there's two wonderful things going on there. The idiots on the high, on the lower end of the food of the food chain that is evil, get paid, and then the ones on the higher ones get to watch people suffer and die baste off of the drugs that they just sold them and the shots they just sold them. So everybody wins. They should just throw a party and eat a bunch of babies at the same time. Oh wow, they probably did. A monster killer had caused the deaths of ex soldiers the media cried out the legend of veteran pneumonia caused by Mike was born. The CDC, as usual, was caught up in an infectious mania and didn't even think it was necessary to set up laboratory experiments so that non microbial causes could also be traced. The discovery of bacterium and a few victims shouldn't lead to the automatic assumption that the microbe is the primary or sole cause of the illness or even related to it, right, because maybe the microbe was there eating the dead disease tissue like it's supposed to. Such a bacterial bacterium could very well be a secondary invader, right and compromised, poisoned, malnourished, poisoned, poisoned by many different means. Malneurished could even be from the invisible shit like five G suppressing your immune system, changing what your microzymas are able to do, suppressing them. And they call that epigenetics, shutting things off inside of you with frequencies to where you are already in a vulnerable situation. Then outside, things that actually can live for less and like for more than four hours away from something else, can actually maybe have a place where it's conducive for them to hang out, because even if they enter in you, something inside you has to be so jacked up that it's inviting for them to stay. Otherwise it doesn't do. It doesn't matter if they get in or not. So it's very low probability that it comes from the outside. But when you're in a very pinned down and suppressed way of life and you're already toxic, then yeah, other things will jump on top of you. It'll pile on got the tomato, we got to lettuce, you know what I mean. It's just a stacking. We must also keep in mind that lesion Ella bacteria are ubiquitous in the environment, but large numbers of people and animals aren't get sick because of them. There was there never was any danger of an epidemic. Indeed, epidemiological analysis of epidemic and sporadic cases has identified a variety of risk factors for the development of Lesionnaire's disease or for fatal infection, writes pathologists Washington Win in the journal Clinical Microbiology Reviews after closely investigating the event. Notable among these have been cigarette smoking, advanced age, chronic lung disease, and immunosuppression. So they were already on they were already on medications. They're already living a not very clean lifestyle and then possibly doing drugs and drinking and not getting enough sleep and being now nourished at this party, let's get together. I know, I know. Veterans would never do that. Veterans would trauma, would never take drugs. No, of course, not especially when they're reliving their horrible experiences by seeing people that were there. Ah yeah, sure. They never resorted to shooting up or anything. Probably not. It is likely that the combination of risk factor produces the highest probability of infection. Many patients labeled as Lesionnaires disease victims are already seriously ill with cancer. Oh what they call those comorbidities with cancer, diabetes, chronic brachitis, kidney transplants, kidney transplants, that's a big one, right, diabetes, et cetera, and take immunosuppressive medications. And so the pneumonia that struck down veterans Lesionnaires after their nineteen seventy six gathering was a bacterial infection, and the veterans were easy targets because they were immuniologically weakened after partying day and night with drugs, alcohol, nicotine, or sleep deprivation, all known to weaken the immune system further. Even today, there are still veteran disease outbreaks which amount to nothing more than a few pneumonia cases. The rest of the the epidemic victims are test epidemic cases that crop up only because healthy people are being tested erologically by the blood test. Right, Oh, you have this thing that you naturally have in you. Anyway, you're positive for something that you don't have. But don't worry. Even if you're asymptomatic, meaning not sick, you will be by the time you start pumping all this shit into your body. Don't worry. It will be fatal. Anti viral therapy more pain than gain. Right here we go. The bacterial pneumonia may be easily determined from the weight, blood count, and spoot him. It's not what you think it is, but it's still particular as cultures. Where it goes, ah, where it go A sent it bitch? You tap one thing, and as a rule, a directed antibiotic treatment is successful. Even though the resistance to antibiotics can increasingly be increasingly be observed. Now, sarus is supposed to be a viral infection, so a strong immune system will typically allow the body to fight off the virus. There is no virus alert. Oh sorry. Alternately, the weaker the immune system, the more pronounced the viral. Stop it. There's no virus to be talking about. But what weapons does mainstream medicine primarily use to fight the fake viral pneumonia or other diseases when a virus is allegedly alleged to be the cause. Okay, alleged, finally said, alleged, that's that's been the If this was like what do you call it, sesame streep, that would have been the word for the day, alleged or allegedly and brought to you by the letter A. Ultimately, nothing but drugs whose side effects weaken the immune system. A good example is shingholes herpes exhauster, which affects one of the three people in developed countries over their lifetime. Mainstream medicine conjectures that dormant and then later reactivated herpes viruses in the body, or more precisely, chicken pox viruses, are to blame for shingles. Hence, for a fairly long time it has been believed that and postively that anti virals like bacteria eliminating antibattics are an effective weapon against viruses. One of the first anti virals, zovorax, is said to fight herpes virus and shingles, but clinical proof of this is once again missing. Surprise, surprise, But take the drug, don't worry about what it does. Not only do many shingles cases go away without treatment on their own, for which reason people like to claim they react to being spoken to by wonder healers. Basically, the body's self healing powers. Oh look, the inert, the sorry, the inert. The inert are the people that are walking around with their brains. Are their inert The innate intelligence of the body, which is usually probably smarter than the person who's directing it, and the vital force. Hey, what do we say? Those microzymas are what we're talking about when we talk about this innate wisdom. As long as you're not jacking them up too much, they can overcome an awful lot. They're pretty resilient. Basically, the body of self healing powers immune system responses. You're talking about the microzyma, just say it are at work Additionally, placible control studies for the approval of zoorax. As with flu remedies, these things directly attack the environment of the microzyma. Relenza tamiflu, which by the way, killed lots of people, provided no proof that antivirals significantly shortened the course of a disease, but they shortened the course of your life, so that's cool. Is claimed that these medications can alleviate the disease symptoms affecting the nerves. But this is a very subjective sort of a now sort of diagnosis. This is a very subjective sort of diagnosis, and since it is so difficult to objectify, the pharmaceutical industry simply makes assumptions that are ultimately tailored to generate profits. Is that surprise? Is that surprising? And who does this also benefit the people who knowingly are killing you with the method of allopathy, which is drugs, drugs, vaccines, surgery, tadah. Truth is the best thing to line with. Yeah, anti viral substances can trigger precisely the same symptoms that they profess to fight. Isn't that convenient? This is kind of like the law of similars weaponized. So when they tell you that a certain thing has a certain amount of symptoms and what symptoms they are, and then they give you a drug that actually causes those Well, guess what. The drugs not going to be the thing that's blamed, because that's supposed to be there to hurt, to help you, not to hurt you. So it obviously must be that the disease is just so much more fearful and should be afraid feared by all, because it's resilient or mutating or whatever the hell, against the best efforts of the doctors and their drugs and then their shots. Right right right, antivirus SYBS is contrigued precisely the same systems they profess to fight, from anemia, bone marrow damage, hey hello, leukemia, over sensitive skin and breathing difficulties, to defective kidney functions and liver damage hepatitis. All of these adverse effects are noted on package inserts as well. You know, there's a lot of people walking around with quote unquote hepatitis that were just doing too many steroids. Bra Additionally, as a rule, these antiviral substances are nucleoside analog analogs for it says nucleoside analogs for DNA terminator DNA terminators terminator shut up, meaning that they block the genetic material DNA, and through this are supposed to impede virus replication. But this is not the only concept of anti virals that is tied to a hypothesis with many unproven and even contradictory factors. The basic requirement then for developing active antivirals is to first know the enemy the virus exactly, which they don't, and then to know what is and to know that it is a pathogenic enemy working alone without accomplices, without accomplices like chemical toxin stress, et cetera. But again with the SARS virus, there are justified doubts that all of these factors have been adequately investigated. This is the story for all illness, and you know when it comes when it's grouped together with similar illnesses breaking out on people. There's never ever any evidence that they tried to filter out what the causes are. No, it's a virus. Virus means we can kill a lot of people with shots. Virus means we can kill a lot of people with anti virals and antibiotics. And we've already trained our idiot doctors to do just that, and they'll be thinking that they're doing good, which is even better because they're doing evil. Yay for Satan SARS virus. Said to me, Oh, it's like DNA data not available, with ninety eight percent of DNA being considered junk. And I call DNA data not available. I think I'm more accurate with what it actually means. As we've said before, the most reliable proof would involve of taking blood from a patient and isolating a virus by completely purifying it, separating it from all other cell components, and then I'm imaging it with an electron microscope. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong with a polarimeter, which is using prisms and a microscope so that you can actually see it living tissue and see whether or not that dead thing that you're looking at under electron microscope and you're trying to imagine how it operates in a living body. You're looking at dead things and trying to figure out how they operate when they're alive. How about looking at living tissue, living blood and figuring out by looking directly one to one correlation whether or not it's something that you need to worry about or if it's even a thing, or if it even existed before you prepared the slide that caused the breakdown of the cells to get the thing that you think is a virus in the first place. Idiots, Only true virus isolation allows for the development of reliable virus, since biochemical determination and identification of the genes and proteins typical of a virus require it to be available in a pure culture. How is it that nobody has been able to recreate something that was made in the nineteen thirties by Royal Raymond Rife with his microscope or the polarimeter that could see just as well as an electron microscope could that didn't come out. So the polarimeter was something that Bei Schamp was using in the eighteenth, fifties and sixties, and it rivaled the magnification of the nineteen thirties freaking electron microscope. What what he was seeing? He was looking at living blood and tissue, as was Rife. The presence of foreign particles, as well as the false determination of the particle would be fatal for it distorts the results upon which, ultimately the development of virus tests are based. The consequences then, including missin diagnoses unnecessary fear of death for thousands of patients, as well as the administration of side effect late and antiviral medications, anti fever medications, et cetera. But unfortunately not one of the publications that have this is all. We said that you're positive with our phony blooney test, and because of that, now you're our victim, and we're gonna give you a bunch of these drugs and they're gonna kill you, and we're gonna say that we caught the virus but not on time. And that's the result. You're dead, not because our poisons killed you, No, no, no, not because you are healthy and the positive test was completely meaningless. No no, no, that's not it. And they say it has the blah blah blah, can can produce faull negatives and false positives. So basically what you're saying is it's a worthless test because if it can do it that at all, it means it's not accurate. So what the fuck? And you don't even know what the hell you're looking for anyway, you're just making shit up between your computer models and everything else, or you're in your belief in what you think of fucking virus even is ypes, backup, backup, Barty. But unfortunately, not one publication that one of the publications I've appeared today shows any proof of a genuine virus. Mainstream research has hardly managed to replicate what our termed corona viruses. The so called SARS virus is supposed to be one in conventional cell cultures, as can be gleaned from the German arts Zeit Toungue. Also, according to the orthodox virus theories, the suspected STARS virus should be present, should be present in every patient, and should not be found in healthy individuals, but no studies confirmed that this is the case. On the contrary, in April two thousand and three, at the first large Global Stars conference in Toronto, it was, I mean, like a bunch of people who thought they had SARS got together. Probably not. It was reported that very few Stars patients tested positive for the coronavirus that has been introduced as the prime suspect right after Stars panic broke out. So what very few Sorrow's patients. So they're already claiming that they're Sar's patients without any proof, including no test that poitives said they are positive. So Why are they there and why are they being treated with all these drugs?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Right to kill them? Forgot, Sorry to make it look more dramatic than it really is. Because until they get their hands onto people and start pumping them full of drugs and poison, which is what drugs are, yeah, there would be nothing to talk about. They's nothing to scare other people with, nothing to convince them to go get a shot that they don't need that will also kill them. Yeah, good times. This is two thousand and three SARS, right, we're talking the template for what they then used seventeen years later or so. Let's move on. Unfortunately, this information did not prompt over thedox Medicine to ponder even for a second if the virus concept was really true. They're just too busy playing with their favorite toys to molecular biological methods, above all with PCR, and so think that coronaviruses could be detected with them. As always, the medical establishment was confident that SARS was caused by a virus as well. On fifteenth of May and Nature, and a month later in the Lancet, researchers in Rotterdam probably not Rotterdam, New York I'm guessing probably like you know, claimed to have delivered conclusive proof of the pathogenic SARS virus four hundred and thirty six patients who fulfilled the case definition of SARS. Which how do they have one of those if they don't even know what the fucking it is? Like they're grouping symptoms together from patients as when they just okay, that person came through the door, they had this hold on. No, well, this pretty much is all the symptoms of like this, this this auction. Now we're going to recall it SARS when they have this. Oh okay, So they filled the they fulfilled the case definition of SARS. What does he mean? You don't even know what the hell stars is. You just made up a term. You made up a term out of the thin air. Carlo said, this is SARS, and you're like, oh okay, cool. Now we have another term, a label to throw at people to scare them into doing what we tell them to do, which is take these drugs, take these shots, and die. Awesome. So they fulfilled that case definition. We're tested for the presence of a corona virus. That that was my voice was so as to go there we go, Halo corona right halo. Then the supposed coronavirus was injected into some mcaque This is mcaqu This is a macaq monkey, all right, that responded not to be not by becoming seriously ill, but by developing only light symptoms. Regardless, dissatisfied the German taggers Spiegel enough to write that the test on monkeys at the National Influenza Center at Rotterdam's Erasmus University showed that the new coronavirus triggers ares. Oh boy, so let's say that again. So the supposed coronavirus was injected into some macaqus monkeys that responded not by becoming seriously ill, but by developing only slight symptoms where they were injected with something that was foreign. The light symptoms was the fact that their got poisoned. Because that's not how you're not supposed to inject shit into you. It doesn't matter what it is. But regardless, to satisfy the Germans, and these and these these probably not the not they're from Germany, but they're probably not, if you know what I mean, enough to write that the tests on monkeys at the National Influenza Center at Roddam's Erasmus University showed that the new coronavirus trigger SARS. Goody goody, goody. Oh see see the happy merchant. See you see what he's geing right now, See what he's doing. The utility of sending patients samples for viral tests is in fact highly questionable, As the World Health Organization said via press release on twenty two October two thousand and three months later, there was still no gold standard, which there never has been for detecting of the SARS virus. In other words, with regards to zerological tests, they could not be calibrated for a specific virus because it's all bullshit. That's why we can't calibrate it for a specific virus. So it could be one of any that we all made up in They're just words, anyway. Do you have word you've tested positive for? Word you've tested positive for terms? I thought as deep as it gets, because we don't know what the hell we're talking about. We're just throwing terms out here that we just made up. Well. Roll for the presence of the coronavirus was said to be confirmed in only three hundred and twenty nine of the four and thirty six patients who fulfilled the case definitions, whatever the hell that's supposed to even mean for sars. According to the Lancet study, this means that more than one hundred pagient don't be afraid when people tell you this shit. Oh I'm scared now because they said words. Aha, they use scary words, but they don't mean anything. Just laugh at them, spit in their face and walk out. Wite a match and throw it over your shoulder, but that'll just the window, knock it out. You got to try a little harder if you want to burn the place down. This means that more than one hundred patients you don't be saving lives if you burn these places down. Think of it that way. A couple people in white coats. They might perish, but think of all the lives you'll be saving. This means that more than one hundred patients were misdiagnosed as having stars and were unnecessarily subjected to fear of death restrictive quarantine measures messing with their lives by mandate, and were given anti viral and antibiotic medications laden with side effects called alled death. A closer look at the monkey test reveal another glaring weakness In the experiments, researchers took a cellular culture which originally came from a star's patient, and further cultivated it with a complicated procedure and administered it to four cack monkeys through their throats, noises, and under their eyelids. The animals were examined daily for appearance of disease. On the second, fourth, and six days, the monkeys were anesthetized with ketamine. Listen to this shit so special k ketamine tranquilizer and ten millers of blood were taken from veins in the groin good times, and smears were obtained from the nose now throat an ass. Poor monkeys. That's like, you know, going to a rave and just waking up in like the worst way. My ass hurts. What happened? Three of the monkeys became lethargic after two or three days. On the fourth day, two developed temporary rashes, One monkey had breathing difficulties, while three were plagued by not advancing aviolar not advancing meaning it's not getting worse. Aveolar damage alveolar damage to both pulmonary lobes, the lymph node near the trachea and the spleen were larger than normal. They were just poisoned with ketymen, and of course they were. The other organs in these three macaques, as well as the airway and other organs from monkeys. From monkey number one appeared normal under microscopic examination. No eleven Son kidding attributing to these Attributing these symptoms to a specific virus, however, is impossible since a gold standard real detection and characteristic characterization of the virus was missing. Apart from that, many different virus sized particles were part of the cell culture right right. Some of them might have even been the granular microzymas, perhaps so without particle purification, a distinction is impossible. Then there are the laboratory chemicals, at least traces of which still remain and which could likewise have an effect. Additionally, as already mentioned, the monkeys were anesthetized with ketamine. Possible side effects of this medication in humans includes all the symptoms that they found the monkeys to have and then call that SARS ready ready for this. Increased blood pressure and heart rate, increased vascular resistance in the pulmonary circulation, pulmonary edema. Is are they looking at lungs right when they're talking about sars. Heightened sensory perception and inter cranial pressure, increased muscle tension, dehydration, redness of skin huh, dreams of the unpleasant sort, and shock during sedation or after waking up. Side effects also include hallucinations, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, murderic agitation, and even respiratory arrests if sorry with two large a dose or too fast and amistration. These recognized human side effects can appear weaker, stronger, or altered in the monkeys and are exactly the same symptoms observed in the monkeys lethargy, rash, breathing difficulties, altered pulmonary tissue, but incomprehensibly. The article does not broach whether these side effects could have been caused by kenemine. It is also amazing that researchers came to their final conclusions on the basis of only four test animals. Remember, they were minorly ill, and they didn't even tell you that they had drugged them with ketamine, and that might have been what caused these problems in the first place, because they didn't probably actually get them infected with anything especially since the monkeys did not even continuously display the same symptoms. Oh that's a problem, and the symptoms were far less typical than that of stars, so they weren't even matching fever, shortness of breath, and coughing only so it wasn't those things, which is what is usually attributed to shortness of breath, coughing, fever. Only one animal had breathing difficulties at all, and sars is, mind you, a pulmonary disease. Furthermore, in these experiments, there was no control group of animals exposed to exactly the same and possibly traumatic conditions, including the physical containment of the treatment themselves, like being an esthecized with ketamine, where Over the control animals should have received the same injections, only without the alleged virus. Only through such a control group could the researchers truly rule out that the sentence that appeared in the monkeys could have been caused by something other than the claim can run a virus. Apart from this, with antivirals, it is impossible to target specific viral genetic material DNA. Rather, the use of antiviral substances is equivalent to a round of machine gun shots killing everything that's live. Right through this, the genetic material of healthy cells is always affected, meaning that their growth is constantly impeded. Finally, anti virals work like chemotherapy. Let me say this again. Anti virals work like chemotherapy and the treatment of cancer patients, and that they are inescapably damaging to the immune system or even carcinogenic cancer causing. What a trade off. What a freaking tradeoff, especially for the cancer patient who's giving themselves cancer by taking the stuff. The reality is now that with virtually every little a campaign, antivirals are too often prescribed by doctors and requested by patients, and the money rolls in from pharmaceutical groups and doctors. But for the patients this means that in the long term, at least, they will have to risk severe damage to their health. We don't need to go through that one. Let's go to don't care about this one. Let's say now where we had what are I okay, what already have time? Let's see that first. Yeah, yes, I've I've fallen into wonder to myself, just at it. That's a matter of why for all your judgers out there, I'm just gonna give you all the dirt that you want. Fuck what was what was that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that are Sadly a few levels I skipped way ahead. A few level headed voices got completely lost in the title wave of H five N one virus mania reports. Under this apocalyptic cloud, there were a few attempts to get to the facts which should have us happened from the beginning. Are the warning? Are the warnings churned out by newspapers, magazines, and television stations and sold to a global public as a final conclusions of truth backed up by scientific proof. Quite evidently not. The scientists and the lobbyists seem more interested in acting as media celebrities. These mainstream virus experts do their routes in newspapers and on television, creating a guise of legitimacy. The media repeats exactly what these so called experts wants to hear without asking for evidence. We discovered this after getting in touch with various publications asking the following questions. Is an independent study available to you which proves that the so called H five N one virus has been proven? If there's proof of the virus virus' existence, is an independent study available to you which proves that the H five N one virus has pathogenic effects on animals. Does the sound evidence exists that rules out that rules out other factors chemical toxins, form, protein stress, et cetera as causes of the AVN disease? And for is an independent scientific study available to you which proves that H five N one can jump to the human species and can trigger a pandemic with many millions of deaths. Every opinion leader like Spiegel, Frankfurter algamine zittungue and Frankfurter Algamen sonatag z tongue, however, could not name a single Studyzight merely wrote all primary sources. Studies can easily be looked up by using the Scientific Data Banks d I, m d I or pub med and can then be ordered through the Document Delivery Service BETO. Experts from the Robert Cooch Institute, for example, with the National Research Center for Viral fuck Off Viral Diseases in reams the Frederick lah are open to questions for any journalists, and the relevant CDC and WHO publications are freely accessible. In response, we told ZAIT that the research methods they had mentioned were very familiar to us and we were only asking them kindly to name what we had requested concrete studies, but there was no answer. Many people will be bewildered by this information. Can the public really assume that the mainstream media, which pitches itself as the watchdog of political and economic powers that be critically filters the statements of the medical industry and other interest groups and do not simply function as megaphones strengthening the end of industries advertising messages. The Hiven and One hysteria made it clear that the media hangs on the words of and opinions of the establishment, perhaps most especially regarding medical science. This was also shown by the paper Bitter Pill, which appeared in arguably America's most significant media journal, the Columbia Journalism Review, in the summer of two thousand and five. It described in detail, with numerous examples, how the medical industry uses the media to play out their modern marketing script. First by depicting scenarios of horror, creating the sorry, creating the desire and demand for a remedy. Right, you need the drug to save you. You need the shot to save you, typically in drug form. And finally, the miracle substance comes to the rescue, providing the pharmaceutical companies and their researchers high profits. You know what, fuck it if nobody gets this by the time we're done, I'm going to invest whatever money I have in pharmaceutical murdering, fucking products. And I'm just gonna sit back and say I don't care. I'm not taking them. No, I'm not gonna do that. But you know what I mean. Not only do journalists naively trust I wouldn't have enough to buy half of a share anyway. Not only do journalists naively trust the leading medical offer officials, the news media too often seem more interested in hype and hope than in critically appraising new drugs on behalf of the public. As c JR Writer, truly, truly, oh Lieberman, I'm sure she's irish outlines get away from me. It's gonna make me do that. And the problem has grown dramatically in recent years as direct to consumer advertising has increased, delivering ever higher ad revenues to the nation's media. Let's continue on. I think we're gonna stop. You know, we have this is gonna be see we got this going here. Then we're gonna get into We're this right here, probably a lot of that tamiflu. We gotta get through that. We've gotta get through the Spanish flu, and then we gotta jump into this swine flu. Then we're gonna jump back over to the original bullshit of viruses, the original bullshit of germ theory, and the original lies and deaths that occurred through mister pastures lie about anthrax shots, his lie about rabies, hydrophobia, how there wasn't a single case, and then we'll jump into what the hell, what the hell, let's pick out murder by injection and read the part about polio, and then we'll corroborate that with dissolving illusions and what happened with the polio virus there and polio shots. Hopefully by then everybody will get it. And if they don't, then I can always put cat videos up. It's all good. I got a new one of these today. The first one I got was crap, and then I got a better one. But I Rebecca just returned to the other one from me. This thing, this is not the greatest, but it's kind of cool. That has a little right cheap toll bucks or whatever. But thirteen fourteen, maybe the first one was not a revel pro so it didn't fit my screen right, like it didn't fit the buttons right. Then see returned that one. They lie when they put stuff together. You know, some of the details are not correct, alright, So that's it. I have a book. Did you know that? It's someone that you see in the corners here. It's called Preest Craft Beyond Babylon. So if you go over here, by the way, I have one sauce left to make, and I have two orders that may have come in. I have to check those ones. I get those made today too. But if you go over here too, the show that we are watching, there's a lot of activity on live chat today. It's way different when the show actually starts. Huh. All right, So here we go, and I read this earlier, but I didn't read it the second time around. This was the reading for today today being Monday, October twenty first, two thousand twenty four. We live in conquered and claim territory. We are being systematically cold in many ways, but none more active and prevalent than what we mistake as our healthcare. This system of medicine was installed not because it was the best for you, but because it was the most efficient method of care. But no one the wiser. These murderers, you genesists, could practice in the open using the most vicious and horrific indiscrimination. This was brought to you by men in fraternities, men who did the work for a work of the Delirin cabalists and their later termed Zionist agenda, fueled by the money power of the world, the Rothschild counterfeiting syndicate and doctor Peter Glinton right here, the big farm behind. Slap that thing that link and use this for your fifty percent off. You should do that immediately. The key to everything is your nutrition and to avoid this guy with the plague like the plague that was. But it doesn't matter who cares. Also scroll down towards says go to Semper frellc dot com if you want something from the site victory for them. Percent off doesn't work on the book though, because no margin on that book anyway, but cook it. Go to doctor Peter Glydden sight just like that. I think he's a thing. Like I just showed you Doctor Peter Glidden's here, doctor Monzo's books here. You click this you can go to a TV book put in Bumbush's fifteen and you get the hard copy right here where you get the digital copyright there fifteen percent off. Then Doctor Monzo's Azure well products there. But what I was trying to show you is the first place is here's the book. Click it. You can easily get it from Barns, from Amazon, from Cobo, from Lulu, and if you scroll all the way down you can pick it for me and I'll sign it pre scrap you on Balblin. If you want creating, which I take every single day three to four grams, grab that and then there's all the sauces that they make right right right. But if you get one of the bundle packs, that's like Ari has free shipping it. Sorry, just kind of the quponcode isn't gonna work on it. Okay, it's still in percent off for anything else that's victory V I C T O R Y capital V capital V. All Right, there you go. I still have to uh so Wednesday, all the products from the from the all the all the components for the computer should arrive. Hopefully by the weekend. I'll have it put together. For the most part, I won't have an operating system at that moment, I might have to look up Linux or get something else, and then I need to at some point fundraise some more to get the software program for Divinci resolves. So if anybody wants to do the do the gifts and go still, that will help to that and we'll get the three hundred bucks. But it's not something that I can take out of my budget right now for the end of the month coming up. Then digital editing will begin, and I still have to get myself a mouse. Everything else. I got thirteen dollars freaking keep sty car. I said all this before. I can't remember which one because nobody heard this the first time when the thing didn't start. Sitting here talking to myself thirty minutes and then I hit refresh on on Rumble, and I'm like, that's why nobody. I kept on telling people like, why can't I see your stuff coming across? Oh? Oh okay, because it never started, never initiated. Awesome, good times all right, anyway, I guess I have a wonderful day. See you tomorrow Wednesday. It's going to be just me wing called off and uh yeah, I know I get it. Windows doors a perception. I know I know, I know, I know guy. I talk to you guys later. It's about the show. Have fun with your life. See you tomorrow, BA,