Speaker 1: Voices drift on winds untape, where it's like spells that can't be made.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found, Open.
Speaker 3: Doors inside your.
Speaker 4: Mind, the ordinary form, because.
Speaker 5: Color swirls and stars lie in the meta mysteries you find.
Speaker 3: Welcome to meta mysteries where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and sorry for the late start here, the one out there, because I just so happened to have a technical difficulties today. I was trying to blame it on Sean. I'm not gonna lie. He's a little bit Usually he's a little bit more technically illiterate than I am. But today just so happened to be a day where I was the bad guy and my cord decided to give out. But that's all right. Everything happens in divine timing, and I did want to as everybody's gonna start to trickle in here in a little bit. First off, thank you for joining us on Wonder Wednesday. We couldn't get to it last week because of like it's been forever. Man, it does feel like it's been forever. Yeah, I don't like it We're never gonna do that again. Vacations completely off the board, canceled, not doing it anymore. So, but yeah, I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for joining us. And we always like to try and have like a really awesome topic for the live shows. But tonight we have a great guest, and we have a bunch of great guests lined up here in the next few weeks. We've got Lord Byron Jester coming back next week. But this week we got a first timer, Shannon Torrent's psychic medium, voice, actor and host of the podcast called Magic Is Real. Damn, I can't believe I just banged that out of the park. It so Welcome to the show, Shannon, how are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great now.
Speaker 7: I've had a really nice day of podcasting and then I have I'm getting to spend time with you guys, and so far, I think it's going really well. I really I think you're great at what you do and I really like who you are so far, so we're on it.
Speaker 6: We're off to a good start.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you. Yeah, I think I think this is going to be a very interesting kind of conversation. We've had conversations with so many different types of people, whether it be into metaphysics or telekinesis, psychic abilities, witchcraft, blood magic, like it's all over the place. I also just introduce myself to you because this is our first time meeting. I do the Dolores Canon QHHT pass life regressions as well, just as on the side. I mean, I can't do them as often as I would like, but I like to try and do like one a month or something like that, just to just to keep everything greased up, and so I don't forget everything. But yeah, I've been doing that for I don't know how many years, three years or something like that now, and uh so, yeah, we we get into a lot of stuff we I don't I'm sure. I don't even have to ask you. I'm not even gonna ask you about taro. Normally we like to ask tarot cards, like are you okay with tarot cards? Are you against tarot cards? Unfortunately, it has to be a disclaimer on this show because some people are very they think it's from Beel's Above or something like that.
Speaker 8: So you know, no Shade Throne, it's whatever people are comfortable.
Speaker 7: I ask my own clients if I ever decide to pull them. I'm like, are you comfortable with this? Because I don't know why you're comfortable with me talking to dead people but not with pulling cards.
Speaker 3: But I answer, yeah, yeah. As a matter of fact, I just gave myself a reading last night because normally Sean pulls all the cards for this show, and I, you know, we kind of dive into them a little bit together. But I usually don't pull cards for myself very often, and if I do, it's not every day. I know some people like to do it every day. I kind of like to work with mine a little bit because I go with like the where did I come from? Where am I at? Where am I going? Kind of situation with a three card polls, So I want to work with that and make sure you know it. It resonates and I don't forget it, and I just want to make it special in that way. But I do know that some people. Are you somebody that likes to pull Tarot cards?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Is that like an everyday kind of occurrence? How do you work with it?
Speaker 6: I have them, I'm not listening. I'm not like a Tarot reader.
Speaker 7: I still every kind of I know the gist of them, and obviously you can read them intuitively and you don't have to be know the true meanings, but I still have to look them up every day just to refresh, like, Okay, I kind of know what this is, but let me just look up the meaning and I'll usually just google it, depending or I'll last chat GPT. I will say I pulled this card and I asked this specific question, because that can be kind of tricky to figure out yourself unless you're a pro. But I pull cards for myself, not every day, but like kind of at the beginning of the day, I'm like, what do you want me to not today? Spirit, And then at the end of the day, I might be like, hey, I might ask a specific question. I just and that's how I learn it. But I'm not like a terror reader, you know, And sometimes I might just if I feel pulled, I'll say to a client, hey, do you want like I kind of feel drawn to pulling a card for you? And then I turns out, you know, a friend of mine asked me to do them for her the other day, and she's like, that is so spot on. Actually it was like someone I just met, and I'm like, well, maybe I do know how to read them. But you know, I don't claim to be a terror reader.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that. To be completely honest with you, I think that the magic is not about how you're shuffling them. I don't think it has anything to do with that. I think that's a mechanism, but it has it's completely out of your hands. All the cards are not facing you at all. You I mean, if especially if there's no bends or any ribs or anything in the cards, and all the cards look exactly the same from the bottom side, like it's it's it seems as if it's happening by chance. But we all know, being in this spiritual world, I mean, chance is our spiritual playground over here, right, Like everything that could coincidentally happen what some people may call a coincidence, it's like not, there's no way not.
Speaker 6: I don't believe it. I think everything is synchronicity. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't when they say there are no coincidences, I really I believe that's just my personal belief.
Speaker 3: There can't be in a world that you know, and we were talking a little bit about psychedelics and stuff like that, and I know that you know, in the dream world or in the psychedelic world, in the meditational world, everything seems perfect right, Like there's nothing that's like, oh, that was weird that I saw that. That was probably a one off thing. No, it was like it was probably exactly meant to happen in the time that you saw it, and that was part of the wheels that keep the machine going kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Yep, I fully believe it.
Speaker 7: And with with cards, it's not, it's it's about. This is something I've learned from being a psychic medium and talking to dead people is that everything is divine timing. So like, for example, when you said, can we possibly move this, I was like yeah, because I know.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not going to sweat it.
Speaker 7: I know there's a reason if there is some interruption, it's because it's not supposed to happen now, It's supposed to happen later. And with the cards, it's man, I could tell you a thousand stories and but there it's it's spirit sort of inspiring you to pull a specific card. If I say, show me the card that best represents the message, and now I feel spirit as show me the card that best represents the card that you'd like me to you know that will best represent the message that you have for me today. And I just trust it, and I'm and even I've been a little like is this real?
Speaker 6: Am I just deluding? Is this I don't know? But it is a tool.
Speaker 7: And when I was first starting out in mediumship, I occasionally used cards as a crutch, like it can be a tool, until I was really able to trust myself more to be like, you don't need cards any you got this.
Speaker 6: It's it feels really.
Speaker 7: Strange, it feels really weird to be like, I'm just gonna say this weird thing, you know, I'm just going to like blurt something out and hope it's right.
Speaker 6: But after time, you're like.
Speaker 7: When you're reading people and they're like, yeah, that's right, and you're like, oh my god, okay, okay, it is right. And so over time you learn to trust what you're receiving because it can be so random. And I can tell you stories, but I'll let you. I won't keep rambling. I'll just kind of let you can.
Speaker 8: I ask you had several experiences ourselves with the TiO as far as the cards that pop up are just so unbelievably spot on, you know, and I wanted to ask you a question because you said you talked dead people and then you mentioned that you feel spirit all of a sudden, what's that feel like?
Speaker 7: I love that question saying that I love this question because this only started happening to me once I started studying mediumship. I wasn't someone I was always highly sensitive person like I was in therapy at h two through five, they thought I was autistic because I just was so hyper sensitive that I stopped talking because I couldn't. Everything was too much. And my therapist said, poor Shannon, she has all these big feelings she doesn't know what to do with. I didn't know that I if I was interacting with the spirit world or anything, and I'm sure I was, but I set out to learn this for long series of reasons, and so for me, this feeling that I get started to only start happening then, which is like there's no way, so to me, it's you know what I've learned, it's ASMR. It's literally ASMR that I feel. So I call it like I call it spirit tingles. And anytime I even talk about the spirit world, and so I don't know if it's someone for you or if it's like.
Speaker 6: A spirit guide.
Speaker 7: I couldn't I don't know, because I'd have to like then intend to go in a different direction. But it feels like those head massagers that look like spiders. It feels like someone is doing that to me. And then it travels all the way down. Whooh, I just got it. It feels it's not the same as like chills when you're cold. It's like it chills, but it feels more like electricity.
Speaker 6: But it feels nice, and it usually goes down one side of my body.
Speaker 7: I do not know why. I've had other mediums tell me the same thing. It's always on my right side. For me, it's not, oh, right side is Grandma, left side is Grandpa. I don't know if that's a thing for me, but I just know that there's spirit in the room. So that can be because when we talk about them, they're so happy that this is what I found, that you're seeing us. You know we're here, we're just reinforcing. So if I start talking about them, sometimes it's as quick as this, I'm about to give a reading and I turn on the subtle thing on YouTube that's open your third eye, and it's just a little thing and then it just has a little sound, and now my spirit team knows that we're about to start. The second I even hit play, I start to feel tingles all the way down my body. But it's not going to be for the entire time. All I know is that when I feel it and I'm by myself, I go, who's there? And then I just first named that pops in. I'm telling this to all of you too, because you can do it too. We're all mediums. We just we can all do this. It's just that we have to believe in it and we have to be aware of it, and then we just have to learn how spirit communicates. And that's where the work and the daily practice came in. But I love the feeling of it. Other people are like I turn it off. I'm always like, no, always want it on because it's a beautiful, comforting, warm tingly feeling. It just feels like a loving feeling, and I get excited. I'm like, oh, there's someone here.
Speaker 3: Do you ever feel like it's harder to do it for yourself than for others?
Speaker 7: One hundred percent? Because here's the reason. When you are like I'm really missing my grandma, and I'm like grandma give me a message. I already know what she sounded like. I don't know if I'm imagining it because I know what she would say. I'm like, oh, yeah, Grandma would probably say something like this.
Speaker 3: It's a little biased.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Or if you're in deep grief and you're just so badly wanting to connect, your grief is going to kind of put you in a state of low vibration or wanting it so bad that you might get in.
Speaker 6: Your head about it.
Speaker 7: It's easier for me to read someone else because then I can say, you know that, I can say I'm just feeling like there is a Grandma here and their name is like a you know, and then it's like I think they had this gift because I'm seeing a crystal ball, like there's that kind of thing. And then the person goes yeah, yeah, yeah, and that's how I.
Speaker 6: Know who it is. But for me, I'm like, well, I think I heard him say something, but I don't know if what if I I could have totally just made that up in my head.
Speaker 3: But how does it doubt? But how does it check out? You know? And it checks out almost all the time with you whenever you're reading somebody else. Yes, And I'll say this too. I had a past life reggression once. I've only ever had two done to me, and the most recent, which was like four years ago, that I had one. And I remember I was like this watcher. I'm not going to say God, that might piss some people off. Whatever. I was like this watcher over a planet, and I knew that it was my duty to listen to their prayers and watch out for them and stuff like that, and if they ever asked for anything, then I would be there, Like whatever they asked for, I would least at the very bare minimum help set them on the right path.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: But after a little while I got up there, or whenever I was up there, I was just really lonely, and I was like, did they forgot about me? Like they don't even know that I exist. They think that I'm just a myth. They don't even know. And so I got so lonely, and I would and you said that that whenever whenever you call upon them, they get really excited. I just remembering back to that, I know I would have gotten super excited if somebody would have called on me, or remembered that they could have called on me right, and so that I think that kind of checks out least from my own personal standpoint.
Speaker 8: It does.
Speaker 7: And also spirit guides from my understanding, and this comes from interviewing hundreds of near death experiencers who've been to the other.
Speaker 6: Side, that spirit guides are there to guide us.
Speaker 7: It doesn't mean that we are going to never have anything that happened to us.
Speaker 6: That's why we're here. We're here. It's Earth school.
Speaker 7: We need to have contrast, so and we're given free will, so we can still make mistakes and make poor choices and bad things do happen to us. It's not that spirit guides and angels are like I'm going to make sure that nothing bad happens to you, because then you wouldn't fulfill your soul's path. Our souls choose to come here because it's the hardest place to reincarnate into. Or like give us the contrast. I want to know the human experience. If I didn't have pain, I wouldn't know love and so oh I got chills. Okay, thank you for validating that. I guess that's the other thing is if if I'm right or they say yes, like that's their way of saying, yes, you're on the right track.
Speaker 6: You're right. I never claim to know.
Speaker 7: But this is what I believe is that you know, we choose these things, but what they they won't So they are not going to interfere unless you ask them to. Now, if it's like your life's purpose, like you're supposed to have that car accident because you are going to go on to Like I interviewed a guy on one of my podcasts which is called still Standing, and that's about people of coming challenges. Well, he was in an accident that left him paraplegic at age twenty four. He didn't want to live anymore. Now cut to twenty years later, he is a men's empowerment coach. He's a Ted Talk He's a Ted Talk speaker. He has a gorgeous like partner and woman that he's with. He lives, he has like a beautiful life and he's now helping other people say, like I wanted to give up on life, but now so often there's like your soul kind of chows that to happen to you, even though it feels like it sucks. So that because your purpose was greater, it was like I am going to become an inspiration to other people, or even yeah, I had to experience this losshere, I would have never learned this. So it we do choose those things to a degree. But if you ask, always just even if you're skeptical, I've done it too. I'm always like, really, is there just ask? Just say, spirit guides I'm really scared right now, or I really don't. I don't know which way to turn. I'm asking for your guidance, show me the way.
Speaker 6: I'll do the work. But please, I need some support right now. I can't pay my rent. What am I going to do?
Speaker 7: Please let the money come to me, you know, and that kind of thing. So when you ask, it seems like you're talking to the air. But I have found that when I do that, it's like it shows up.
Speaker 3: Oh dude. And I've been really trying to play around with that a lot here lately, just with some of the meditations that we do, as far as like you know, letting the light pour into your head and then down through your body and each go through each one of your chakras and stuff like that, and you know you wanted to go through your entire body and then back up through your feet, back up into your head like a taurus, right, And I to be honest, every time we do that, it always feels like it's really happening, right, Like it feels like it's legit. And so I decided to put it to the test one day. So I have this dog and he's he's my baby, he's my Fatty. But he's a little aggressive towards people he doesn't know, and he's just like very sensitive, and I don't know what his deal is, to be honest with you, but he's just he likes who he likes kind of thing. And so I was actually I was driving back home from Louisiana and I was heading home and we were going to be getting a dog sitter to come watch our dog so that we can go on vacation. And the dog sitter came to the house and I guess my dog, Fatty was just not having it. He was just flipping the hell out like it was like crazy. And I was like, dude, that is just so crazy that I feel like that's not him, but it's a new person. He was also in a cage, and I was like, all right, let me let me try and see. So as I'm driving, I picture the like the wave of the laser of light or whatever pouring into my body. I let it surround my whole body, go back up from the feet to the head. And then I imagined that there was this power coming out of me, like I was a fucking care bear, and it was like and it was like this loving, like heart chakra energy that I was imagining that he was receiving. And I was like, all right, if it's stupid, nobody knows that I did it, you know what I mean, Like whatever, it's just on my own and I should you not. Five minutes later, my wife calls me and she's like, oh, yeah, he calmed down. I was like, what thing again?
Speaker 8: You know you weren't about to miss that vacation, bro.
Speaker 3: I didn't even tell her. I didn't even tell her. This is my first time even saying that I did that. Yeah, is super strange. So there's absolutely something to it. And anybody that wants to say that it's like some kind of placebo or you're just I don't know. I don't don't. I don't believe in diminishing the human potential to a mere word called a placebo, you know what I mean? Like, I think that it's so much more than just that. The mere fact that you can take a sugar pill and think that it's going to cure your headache and it does, and then you find out it's a sugar bilt, Like that's magic, Like we are magical beings one hundred percent, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's so, that's so true.
Speaker 7: In fact, now I'm like, I actually want you guys to be on my show, so we'll talk about that later, to talk about all this because I also now I.
Speaker 6: Am like, wait, I want to hear all your stories too.
Speaker 7: But yeah, it's exactly that, and that's why my podcast is called Magic Is Real. I used to be kind of atheistic myself, Like I was not. I was in college in the nineties, smoking cigarettes, wearing Doc Martins, angsty sex.
Speaker 6: And love addict, like just so depressed.
Speaker 7: I was a cool kid and just but and very like and you know, taking drugs and stuff, taking the drugs, taking the drugs. But you know, I still Alison Chains is still one of my favorite bands, Nirvana, all the grunge stuff, Like I still love it. I still love it, and I'm a very happy person now. But I was like I remember saying, you just die and you turned to dust. And I just didn't believe in any of it. I think I believed in like hauntings or so.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I had an open I would say I was agnostic, but I did think that nothing happens when you die, and so that's coming from I always mention that because I know a lot of people are like, oh, your psychic medium or you're con artist or that kind of thing, and I'm like, no, you don't know me. I am a very logical person, like I actually need to see it for myself. That's why I studied mediumship for myself because I need proof. I need to and I'm convinent. Now I'm like, there's no way that this can I'm just grabbing my my charger because I realized I'm not plugged in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny too, is is that most of the time, like the non believers claim, almost every psychic is a Charlatan. Yeah, And I'm like, I'm sure that there are some Charlatans out there. There are absolutely some people business in every single business, and the jewelry business and the food. I'm look at the food we're eating. It's not even food that could be shited considered Charlatan as right, like absolutely, there's no nutritional value to most of our food anymore. So yeah, I mean it's it's so strange whenever people just neglect the possibility that we could have abilities and that we could sharpen them. You know, like if you just continue to do it as often as you possibly can, whether it is tarot or meditation, whatever your thing is, like, it does get better. Like and how could it get better if it's not real? I mean it has there has to be something real in order for it to get better.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: Also, I give. I mean, if I was here to con people, I give people.
Speaker 7: I mean I've never had to any time in the recent past, but like when I was starting out, I'm like, if this doesn't resonate and you didn't like it, I'm giving you your money back.
Speaker 6: There's no harm. Like it's basically a money back guarantee.
Speaker 7: And I've never had anyone ask for one, you know, because we're both sitt. I mean, when I get a hit, I am more shocked than they are. I have my clients go, wait, why are you s I'm like, because it's why I named my podcast Magic is Real, because I'm like, how is this real?
Speaker 6: Magic is real?
Speaker 7: I have chills just thinking about how many validations I've gotten from the spirit world, where I'm like, that is unbelievable, Like how would I even know that? So did a reading the other day and I got the names. I said, Okay, this is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 6: I have the names. I think it's.
Speaker 7: Genevieve, Dudley, and Barney. And this woman was like, this is my cousin's family. So Genevieve was this woman Geneva her name was so I got it wrong, but it was like close.
Speaker 6: And then I'm like, who's Dudley.
Speaker 7: She's like, that's my uncle's best friend and she and he were married, Dudley Dudley.
Speaker 6: I haven't thought of that name. And then I said Barney.
Speaker 7: She's like that's her dog who just drowned in her pool and she's having a really hard time forgiving herself for him falling in the pool. I was like, that's the reason Barney would be showing up. And I even described like the color of his fur. And I'm like, you cannot tell me that I guessed those because none of them are typical that you might say, oh, you probably googled it. I mean, how would I. I don't even know her cousin, Like how I didn't know? And I don't want to know anything about you before I tell my clients, do not tell me a thing about you or your loved ones.
Speaker 6: In spirit, It's not even fun for me to do it that way.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't be fun if I had to cheat, like I'm not here to I have. I can make money other ways, like and I could charge more than I do, but I don't because I want it to be more available to everybody. So again, I don't have to explain. But it's like I do this because I love to hold space for people in grief, but also because what a fun trip for me to be, Like it's affirming for me when I get information Like I did a reading the other night and the woman's husband said, uh, he said Kentucky Derby And I'm like, is that relevant?
Speaker 6: No, did you go to the Kentucky Derby?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Are you going to be invited to the Kentucky Derby? She's like, I don't know. I said, let me just see when the Kentucky Derby is and I said, oh, it's May third. She goes, that's our anniversary and I was like, that's the It's gave me chills too. And then he said to me, I have been setting off her fire alarm and she goes, Shannon, that literally happened two days ago.
Speaker 6: That like the smoke alarm that you know.
Speaker 7: And she said, I said he's talking about he's showing me like a fire alarm, but also an alarm clock or something, and she goes, yeah, two days ago. My kids and I were like, why is this fire alarm going off? Like the battery's fresh, there's no reason it should be going off. And then it would stop, and then she said something I don't remember what it was, but she's like, yeah, the alarm clock was blinking and it was I don't want to say, I don't want to misquote her. It was something like it's a repeating number or whatever it was. And so he showed me both and I can explain how that what that means, but I don't want to ramble, but.
Speaker 6: That those things were like how would I know that? Two days ago?
Speaker 7: Her fire alarm went off and right as we were talking, her fireplace turned on by itself, like the automatic. And every single time I read her because she's a repeat client and has become a friend her. She goes, Shannon, this doesn't happen except when we're doing readings. Like the fire place turns on by itself, and so it's like I I just and I just went, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you, like, what what do you think about that? Though? Whenever you get like, all right, you saw an alarm or a fire or somebody's dog, Like what what do you what do you think you were? Is there something that you're supposed to do with that information? Or is it just a reminder that like, yes, you're connected and it's uh a telepathic kind of conversation flow of information that's coming to you.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's I The type of mediumship I do is called evidential mediumship. So you might ask, why are they telling me about the dishwasher? Why are they telling me about like the plumber was just there? With this woman in particular, she's lost the love of her life, her absolute soulmate in the world. They've been together since they were fourteen, she's now middle aged, she's got grandkids.
Speaker 6: This sure thing is.
Speaker 7: I just want to know he's here, And sometimes I doubt it. Sometimes I feel like he's not really is he really here? I just don't feel like he is. So every time we meet, he shows me like things that are happening in her life right now, so and to validate because she didn't know she was just like that stupid fire alarm. But for him to tell me I'm the one setting off the alarm is like, what I'm supposed to do with it is just he's there, like the fact that you know what I'm talking about. And so sometimes they'll tell me, oh, you just had a leak, like in your ceiling, and they'll be like, yeah, the reason that Spirit's coming through with that is that's not important. What's important is how would I know that if I wasn't here. It's just to reinforce I'm here. Sometimes Spirit, well, most of the time Spirit has a particular message, but usually the message I'll even revise how I say that. Most of the time for me, anyway, Spirit isn't trying to be like, go look in the cabinet, there's money hidden under there. If there was, I might see it, But it's always just I'm here with you. I see everything that's happening. I had said to her, why am I seeing a waffle iron. She goes, because yesterday I just bought my grandson a truck, a waffle iron shaped like a truck. And my daughter goes, Dad would kill you for spending money on something so silly. She's like, nope, my grandson gets whatever he wants. So like it's a waffle iron. Okay, that's not it doesn't sound spiritual, but the reason they're showing it to me is to be like, I was there, I saw you do that. I was there in spirit, and that's kind of what it is. It's mainly the messages I love you, I'm safe, I'm at peace, I'm here, I am not dead. I joke when I say I talk to dead people, they're not dead. They're more alive than they were here, but they're just in another form because energy never dies.
Speaker 3: Oky. That does make sense then, and especially if you're working with somebody that you haven't worked with before that that type of evidential type of work. Would you know whenever they're listening to you speak now, they know that you're connected to whatever it is is going on, because I mean, you know, there's always going to be that thing in the back of our mind. Well, is that person you know is the psychic. Is it a super clear reading? Do they understand who they're talking to? Are they full of shit? You know, first of all, it is usually the biggest one. But whenever you can call out little, tiny, circumstantial kind of stuff like that, probably to them it's like a yeah, all right, well, yeah, she's obviously connected there. She's talking to somebody who I believe is one of my spirit guides or somebody that's watching out for me or something like that. So okay, yeah, I didn't get it before I get it now. I never heard of that card cud.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I once had a grandma come through and say I love you, And I said, you're going to have to do better than that, because I could make that up. So I could just tell any of you your great grandmother's here, because everyone's great grandmother's probably on the other side, you know, I could be like it's and he's saying I love you, I just love you. Well, that's not gonna work. So I said, I'll tell her that, but you have to tell me. Give me something. So I said, she says she loves you and lace tablecloth, and she goes, Yep, that's the one thing I got of hers when she passed was her lace tablecloth. So it's like she has to show me something, so I know the message is coming from her, which is why. And I ask for names because I geek out about that. I'm like, how would I know those names? How could I possibly? Like those kinds of things are like to me, especially, I mean, if it's Jim, not that exciting. But I've had things come through where I'm like, that name is like so obscure that like, how would I ever even how would I guess that? So yes, when I've yeah, I mean unless I looked up their family tree. I mean I don't even have time for that. Like that's what the Long Island media like, who has time for that? I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in them of this and if I can't get it myself, that's not fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so real quick, let's get you off, dude. So when you hear a name or you get a hit, you're you're not hearing the name, it's just the thought of the oh shit. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So here's the thing that I learned when I studied mediumship. I was like I was, I really was always fascinated, and I thought you just had to be born special, like you just have to be one of those people.
Speaker 6: We can all do this if we want to. It's you know, So.
Speaker 7: It's actually more sort of mundane than you would think. Like the way I don't see ghosts. I don't see it's not like the sixth sense some people do. I don't have that ability, probably because spirit knows I'm sensitive and I'd probably freak out, freak out like I would like it in the daytime, but do not hover over my bed or bump into me as I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Pee in the middle of it.
Speaker 8: They don't come out during the day.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see even my grandpa.
Speaker 7: I just I don't want a man standing in my house when I'm alone. So I think they know that it would be too much for me. So the way and all of you receive information from the spirit side, it comes in as my own thought it the.
Speaker 6: Way I described it the other day. It's like a memory of something.
Speaker 7: So I said the other day to a client, Okay, this person's showing me dentures in a cup, and she said, oh, my grandma always used to do that to make me laugh, like show me her dentures and the cup.
Speaker 6: And it was.
Speaker 7: Almost like I remembered it happening to me. It's like if you try to remember something that happened to you when you were eight. You know it happened, but you're at this point you're like, did that really happen? Or it's like a it's so far away, but you know that it happened. So there's Claire cognizance, which is when you just know something and you don't know how you know it. So I might look at you and be like, oh, you have a liver disease, and they're like, how did you know?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I just knew.
Speaker 7: Or Claire Claire sentience is when I feel so I might say, how did this spirit pass? Sometimes they don't want to show me it's too traumatic. But I'll start to feel sort of a sensation. It's not pain, but I'll be like, oh, I feel like heaviness in my chest, or I feel like it's almost like having a memory, like if you had a heart attack and then you were remembering it, Like I don't feel the pain, but.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh, it feels like I had a heart attack.
Speaker 7: Or and then the names that come in, it's like I just thought of a name like Jerry, you know, like that like if you do it right now in your own head and you're like, give me a name, Bob, Like whatever name comes to you, it just goes yeah, oh yeah, you know it's like you can and also, okay, so the way I see myself if if I ask you to think about your sweet dog Fatty, your dog, you okay, you can see him right like in your mind, but where are you seeing him? Like if you think about it, where are you really seeing it? Like it's not with your eyes, but you know it'sactly you could tell. You could tell me every detail on his little face and nose, because it's in your bank, in your bank. So for me, I'm very I see things clearly. I dream very clearly. But here's a tip too, because this is fun. I do this all the time sometimes if I have to wait in line at a bank or something and I don't want to be on my phone, I'm like, okay, just see if you can read anyone. Don't have to approach them, but just see what's coming through look at someone, and then what's the first thing you see in your mind's eye? Like just pay attention because we all have these thoughts going through our heads all day. We have like thousands and thousands of thoughts all day, but if we pay attention, there's something in there, like oh, I just pick so I'm trying it right now.
Speaker 6: I picture. I just pictured Papa Smurf. I don't know why.
Speaker 7: I mean, it might be for one of you, but it also could just be like the like I just tune into what's happening in my subconscious and I'm like, oh, what else am I seeing?
Speaker 6: Like oh, a lottery ticket. I don't know why, you know, it's It's.
Speaker 8: Like I gave me chills right now because as you were talking, I was thinking about because you were like, oh, I'll just read somebody, and then I was thinking, oh, she'll never know if she was right or not. And then all of a sudden, randomly I started having thoughts of like, oh, maybe you can just automatic write a lot like your lotto numbers and ticket.
Speaker 3: They gave me chills. That gives me up so cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's the That's how I believe in this because even just like one day, I heard the name Chanta Claire in my head and I'm like, this has to be something. I don't know why I would think that word.
Speaker 6: So I don't know why. I just felt compelled to ask my mom about it. I don't know. I was like, does Chanta Clair mean anything to you?
Speaker 7: Because I thought maybe one of our spirit people, and she goes, I literally had this album called Chanta Clair that it was my I loved it and I'm on Amazon looking for it right now and it's out of print, so I've been trying to figure out how to get it. So it's like, I was like, how would I ever like? And she's got this too, but she doesn't do it professionally. It's just we have a she's just always been able to do it too. And so it's things like that where I'm like, you can't make this shit up, like there's no way.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm already convinced just from what I've seen right now that was a trip. My stepdad's name is Bob, and he used to always buy lottery tickets, and I feel like there is a connection with Yes, I do too. I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: There might there might be.
Speaker 3: He was a little guy.
Speaker 7: He was a little Yeah, dude, I don't And what I would say is if I'm reading you and I actually I mean maybe I don't know, we could do like a follow up because if I'm reading you, like I do feel like it's Papa Smurf because I'm seeing like the red and the beard, and it wouldn't be something like where he short, It would be something from your child. It would be something specific. But you said your dad that was my stepdad or your stepdad? Well yeah, yeah, basically yeah, because there's something about Papa Smurf and so let me know later, like that I'm seeing like the red red. I think he had a red hat or something as opposed to the other ones. So yeah, there are things like that. And also I don't know, I can't tell if it's because I saw your background, but I just start to think about what am I tuning into, and so, uh, you know Bob. It's like, does Bob work with his hands? Is he like a mechanic?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, yeah, because I just saw I just asked him to tell me.
Speaker 7: So like I'm tripping myself out because I feel, yeah, I feel like Bob is here because and I kind of thought this might happen, but I was also like, I don't like to do it under pressure because then people are like go and it's not a party trick, but it happens. It's something where I if I intend to do it. So do you know what I'm doing right now? It's not that magical. I mean it's it's magical.
Speaker 8: But literally guessing what you're getting.
Speaker 7: Yes, and okay, so what I did is like if you stop to think, you're gonna fuck yourself up fishing.
Speaker 6: Did he fish?
Speaker 7: Somebody's fishing. I don't know if that's somebody in your family, but I just saw somebody that's like fishing.
Speaker 8: My grandfather and I think he did fishing as well.
Speaker 7: Did because I kind of feel like I'm on the bob page. Oops, I just messed my my foot rest up. Yeah, it's it's what I do. It's I literally if I stop to think, and sometimes I mess this up in readings where I start to get in my head and then I'm trying to find the information and I've learned, Like so I had a couple like weird readings last week, and I'll see if also I got to keep talking so like, because I can't get in my head, I have to.
Speaker 8: Like scribing the page. Yes, you don't want to say white noise.
Speaker 7: Don't think, just go like and I made the mistake. I had struggled with some last week, and then one day I had a reading. I'm like, just go, just spit out everything fast because they're at a very fast vibration. And if I sit here going, well, what if I'm not right, that's when you mess yourself up. It's literally just tune in because Bob is here, right, All of your loved ones are here because they're with us, you know, pretty or if you're thinking about them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so hey Bob. So he's already in the room, and.
Speaker 7: Did he go Okay, it's weird because you said hey Bob, But I thought I heard like Bubba too, Like I don't know if you was called that or something, but.
Speaker 3: Actually I was gonna say I used to, well, I used to I don't know if everybody else used to say this, but I used to always call him Bob the Builder.
Speaker 7: Oh that's so funny because I heard Bubba like Bubba and it might be I don't Sometimes I'll say, I'm not gonna make it thick fit, like, but I'm hearing like a nickname is like what I'm hearing in my head.
Speaker 8: It's almost like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm hearing like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm convinced. And that's the thing.
Speaker 7: It's like he was already No I wasn't either, but I hoped it would happen just so you could see how it works. And I'm teaching all of you now. It's like literally, it's as easy as he's already in the room. I just have to tune into him. Like like I just said, I'll just practice and see what comes into my head. Okay, I'm seeing Papa Smurv lottery ticket. Okay, I'm you know, whatever else I was saying, like, and then I'm starting to feel a little Okay, wait this, I'm starting to feel dizzy. So when I feel dizzy, that means that somebody liked to drink, or they might have had mental illness or dementia. So I don't know if any of those things.
Speaker 8: He had a head injury, and after his accident he was like very different, like he used to be one kind of way, and and then after his bad quad accident, he was almost like a different person, like his whole personality changed.
Speaker 7: That makes sense because I'm feeling dizzy, and for me, that usually means bipolar or like it can and I just have to validate it, like sometimes I have to feel and then you feel into it. Right, So all I know is I pay attention to my body sensation. So I'm starting to get a little dizzy. When I get dizzy, it has to do with the brain. Sometimes I can really tell, oh, this was mental illness. It's usually bipolar or there was dementia, But this to me feels more like like mental stuff, not mental illness. But he could have had a brain injury that would have changed his personality. It also could mean that he liked to drink beer, but usually that's only without the.
Speaker 8: Fact enjoy his alcoholic beverage from time to time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he may not have been an alcoholic.
Speaker 7: When someone's a drinker just for they usually just show me a beer on a beer mat, like a little beer mat. It's not But when they're an alcoholic, I'm like, whoa, I'm really dizzy. Like they're not stable, or they died of a drug overdose. So but over time, you start to learn your symbols, and so every time someone validates that, you're like, Okay, now I know that this feeling means that because the last time it was this. So it's putting your symbols together and Also there's I'm getting an eye twitch too.
Speaker 6: It's interesting.
Speaker 7: I wonder why it just started to get an eye twitch, and I don't know what that means. It could be also I just have an eye twitch.
Speaker 3: But sometimes I did.
Speaker 7: A reading where I started to shake and she's like, oh, we had Parkinson's, you know.
Speaker 6: And I was like, why am I shaking? She's like, because he had Parkinson's. So it's like.
Speaker 7: That can happen, but it usually is just more of a subtle thing. So that that kind of thing.
Speaker 8: That's it. I mean, I think I have a very clear at least a clearer understanding of what it is that you're doing, and you just did it in real time for us, and so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all it is is just pay attention.
Speaker 7: Like they're talking to us all the time, just listen, And when I say listen, I don't know how to explain this. I put my energy, my attention sort of to the back of my head. Like it's more of just you know, if you're doing yoga and they're like focus on something, it's like I just almost it's like I'm gathering information from the back of my head and I'm kind of noticing what's there, Like a. It's like a little ticker tape that is always going. But as humans were so distracted all the time that we're not we just don't hear it. But it's like this slow hum all the time, and all I'm doing is shifting my awareness to it, like wait, what's happening back here? It's like take my attention away from you, you or whatever, and just go, hey, Bob, what's what's going on over there?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: And but yeah, I saw him with like tools and mechanics and something like working with his hands. And but the funny thing is too, I also saw like I think it's him like a scar on his chest of like a heart. Okay, my god, is that he has that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had.
Speaker 8: Like a really bad hernia and he had a scar from here all the way down to his belly button. See, oh my god, we see.
Speaker 7: I'm even like blown away. I'm shocked, like it's it's I still can't believe it.
Speaker 8: How did you even have any out? So, I mean, I don't have any doubts anymore.
Speaker 9: Home.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't like I could have went either way, you know what I mean, Like I'm open minded to all of these for sure, but I am like totally blown away and shook away. He's not here, I know. And it's and also the fish. I think he bought one of those stupid fish that like you hang on your wall and it sings, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think the best.
Speaker 7: There's also something about a tattoo that I think, do you have a tattoo for him? Or is it like he had tattoos?
Speaker 8: He had tattoos, but I think he only had one shoulder here. Yeah, and I did, and I started doing tattoos, and I think that's really proud of what I was doing and everything else. It's home that makes.
Speaker 6: So much sense.
Speaker 7: Wow, I know, And I just way there was something else. What was it, Bob that he said something else to me that I was Yeah, he feels like is he kind of burly like in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's a little stocky, he's strong.
Speaker 6: I just feel like he's not like obese. He's just like a.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, he's just very capable. Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 6: It's just weird.
Speaker 7: There's also might be something with his left eye or something like or one of his eyes, like was he like not blind in one eye or did he have.
Speaker 8: Like I'm not sure. I don't I don't think so, Okay, he had one of his arms. I think it was his left arm that didn't work like the other one. So he did most of his stuff with the.
Speaker 7: One with the Yeah, has anything to do with it, but yeah, And I might have misinterpreted, but yeah. I mean he just keeps showing me images and it's more just to let you know he's okay. Like it's it's like he you don't it feels like you're not unresolved about stuff with him, Like I don't know.
Speaker 8: If no, he was a great, great man, and you know, it makes sense that he would come through, you know, because he's just he would show up at my house, Like if I had some yard work to do, he would just show up with some tools and like, hey, I'm here to help you. And I'm like, I don't even ask for help. He just knew that I.
Speaker 3: One of the nicest guys ever, Like such a sweetheart.
Speaker 8: I want to say, this is the second time in some form of fashion he come through like this, but this was and ears ringing, h that's.
Speaker 7: Because you're feeling his energy. It's so the thing is, it's like, oh god, people think of this as SuperNature. He's given me chills too. I think people think of it as supernatural or paranormal. It's and you guys know, it's not super or para it's normal and natural. But it's society that tells us it isn't. That's why the Native Americans when I'm actually teaching a mediumship class for four weeks with my friend Nikki Blair, who is a Native American woman, and she she and the only reason that they're so intuitive is that it's part of their culture, Like you're never told that's fantasy. So she's like, yeah, I just grew up. And they'd be like, oh, there's Grandma, you don't. It's so commonplace in the Native American culture that they just know that it's real, and so there's no reason for them to doubt it.
Speaker 3: So they And doesn't that just give you a little bit of something like whenever you see proof like this that Bob is there somewhere, Bob is around, right, Bob is there, there's no way that whenever you die, it just fades to black right, like, he's right there. He didn't go up here, he didn't go down there, he's right here. And that is amazing to know, not only that Bob is right there, and other people can come in and stuff like that too. But to know that you can also be that kind of entity for somebody else whenever you pass on like that is awesome.
Speaker 7: Yes, And you know, like the Long Island medium once said that energy never dies, right, so like when it rains, it's like then water evaporates and it just cycle. It's like it just recycles. But and you could say, I, as a skeptic, would think to say, okay, energy never dies, but like consciousness, you know, but can they can talk still? I mean, yeah, energy vaporates into the air, but how are they still intact in their conscious form? And that would be if I were a skeptic, I would say, well, that doesn't mean that we can really talk to them. It just means that they're energy particles have dispersed. But now there are a lot of studies that show that consciousness does not need the body to exist. This is just a little uh set, like not a satellite, like a little radar antenna. This is just our little like radio antenna with which the soul, you know, through which the soul communicates. But it's completely That's why I was like magic is real and That's why every day now, I'm like, this is so every day is like magical because I look at it through the lens of spirituality.
Speaker 3: You know, what's really wild, too, is that you can find some really astounding like even science to back up a lot of this. I always love listening to like Joe Despenza fucking amazing, Like the way he's able to break a lot of that down scientifically is awesome. But just even like weird facts that you wouldn't necessarily think, uh, you know, here's one all right, so we all know that you can only see what was like point one percent of the entire light spectrum. So I means you literally can't see jack shit. You're you're like blind to almost everything that exists. But we but we think and like that's been proven right, like, but we think that we can see everything. Another one is I just heard about this the other day. My wife was telling me about it, and it was that, all right, so an atom is ninety nine point nine percent empty space, and every single thing in all of reality is made up of atoms. Right, So they said that if you were to take out all of the empty space in which makes up your body, right, if you were to take all that out, you would have zero point one percent left, and so much so that you'd be down to like the size of a grain of sand or something like that. Right, you know, if you would go and pick up that grain of sand, it would weigh exactly the same right now as if you were.
Speaker 8: That right, because all of the matter is still there. You know what I mean, You've just removed everything that's quote unquote empty.
Speaker 6: You've just removed the fluff, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just like so good, like the weird things like that, Like that's that's the kind of stuff that I'm like, all right, like we're we're not crazy, We're not full of shit. There's something absolutely going on right here. We just only have five senses, and we think that our five senses can read everything, right, but we we But that's the crazy thing is that we know that our five senses can't read everything. We know that there's wi fi all around us, can't see it, you know what I mean, Like we know that there's air all around us, can't see that. We know that like wind blows, but like I mean, you can't tell unless you're standing in it or you see some trees, you know.
Speaker 8: Some information coming from Bob to Shannon. We couldn't see that right.
Speaker 3: And and the thing is is that you know, like the radio, for example, you just brought up the antenna, Like all you gotta do on a radio is just tune it to a specific frequency and then allows all that music or that talk show whatever to come in very clearly. And would you think that each person that you're that you're getting a read on in the ethereal realm, let's just call it, is that is that you trying to tune into their frequency or are they showing you their frequency and you're trying to connect to it? Like how how does that work? In your mind?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I actually this, I've heard this before.
Speaker 7: It's not it wasn't my original idea, but that what we're doing when we're doing mediumship is we're just tuning into a radio station.
Speaker 6: So we're and when we say raise our.
Speaker 7: Vibration, it's not that you have to be happy. I've been I've had like COVID and given a reading reading. I've had a migraine in giving a bin and given a reading. Because if spirit wants to say something, they'll make sure that I am able to deliver it.
Speaker 6: You don't have to always be up but you but you.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's easier if you're in a really great state, but you don't have to be it's really literally, they're always there, like you said, and they're kind of like the have Santa Claus where he can be in all places at once. So when people are like, wait, are my spirits? Are they watching me have sex and shower? No, like if like they know that that happened. I think it's like they're very they're aware of every single tiny moment of your day. But not in the sense that in the human sense that they're like judging what you're doing, or they don't have an It's not like it's not like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not sitting in a chair in a corner of the room, you know what I mean, they're out here.
Speaker 7: It's not even like I have to call them down, as you say. It's not like, hey, Grandma, come on down. But if I say, hey, Graham, I want to talk to you, instantly they're lowering their vibration to meet me where I am, and I'm hopefully raising.
Speaker 6: Mine a bit. But it doesn't even take effort.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't even I don't want to mislead people and say you have to raise your vibration, but overall you do through healing yourself from pain, you know, like working on yourself, being a good person, showing love to people, being kind, just generally being like a spiritual good person, You're going to raise your vibrations. So like, I don't mess with negative dark entities. I've never been bothered by them. I don't even Sometimes I'm like do they even exist? Because I've never seen them. But to answer your question, it's it's more that I'm tuning into their frequency just to like Bob, he was already here, but it's just.
Speaker 8: You paid attention to what hits you were getting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was just like into his frequency. I'm like, hey, hey, whoever's here that wants to share something, just show me what I need to see and then like let me deliver it. And and like I said, usually it might be hey, you're doing like some encouragement.
Speaker 6: Bob came through.
Speaker 7: He's like giving me the impression of you or you're fine, You're not. You don't need the healing. So it's not like I have, it's you don't need. There's nothing that went unset. Like he knew he was proud to be your dad and like you were so happy to have him as your stepdad. And you know, for him, he's like he was my son. There's no step it's he was just my son and I love him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he would, That's what he said to me.
Speaker 7: Just now, it's like there's no he said, there's no step it's he's my son. And so he knows that you guys are good and he knows that you believe in this stuff. So like you don't you talk to him. It's like I already talked to him, Like you might even have do you. I don't know if you actually have this, but like something hanging from your mirror in your car, something that has to do with him. But it's just something of like you have a touchstone for him. It's kind of like the idea where you kind of have something to hold on to, even if it's a spiritual thing, where it's just you have this connection.
Speaker 8: You know, I can't think of right off hand, but yeah, there's a thing that because my mom actually had she had gotten a new car and this was like five six years ago, yeah, maybe even longer, but it was after he passed already. No, no, I'm sorry he wasn't passed yet. And she has like a little white mouse that she put hanging there, Like it's like on the little handle, you know, like the one you would use to get up out of the car. Oh, and I've left it in there and it's always there and if it falls down, I'll grab it. Oh, make sure to put it back up. And I'm like, oh, it's like my good luck charm, you know. So maybe that's what you're thinking of.
Speaker 6: It could be, and I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's just as I was talking, I just saw something hanging from like in the car, from like a as you would like a mirror, like some people hang like a rabbit.
Speaker 8: And he he actually there was. We went through a lot of financial issues, you know, uh, my wife and I, and so every once in a while I would find like money in the car. He would like hide it somewhere and like I would need gas and then he's like, oh, yeah, I put ten bucks underneath your floor mat. And then I would be like oh and then I'd go get gas real quick or whatever it was. And so he was just that's just how he was, you know. So you asked, is there mentioned like leaving something in the car.
Speaker 3: It's like, is there something that that maybe you could ask Bob, like some kind of sign or symbol to let Sean know that he's around, Like, is there anything that he could look at, Like, I don't know, a leaf or a bird or a f like you know how people look for symbols like that for signs from the other side.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think this is how I'm just thinking how to answer it. It's kind of like I I wouldn't even yeah, I would. I would tell you directly, to just talk to them directly, because I mean, and that's the other thing when I'm reading, like everything you say or think they hear you, because sometimes people will say, oh tell Dad.
Speaker 6: This, I'm like you just did. They're here.
Speaker 7: I'm just able to interpret their messages because I've learned how to do it. But you but so I would just say like, hey, I sometimes do this where I'm like, hey, spirit guides, be really fun if you could show me this sign and then you know, like the other day, I was like, I want to see seven seven seven, and literally like an hour later, I looked up at this building and there was a seven seven seven that was huge, Like it was like the only building on the block that had a massive number on it. And sometimes it won't be perfect. I always say, show me something or let me know that it's from you, even if it's not the seven seven seven.
Speaker 6: Get creative if you want to.
Speaker 7: It doesn't have to be that. But show me something where I know it's you. So I'll give you an example. And then also when people ask me, trying to retain the one thing I was going to tell you, when people say like, wait, oh yeah, so basically here's where I'm going to go. I asked for a sign from my friend in spirit, and I said, so, the last time I saw him alive, we were out on this farm in Virginia and he struggled with mental health issues and we'd had the funniest, randommest, weirdest, coolest day and he said to me, you know what, this is one of the best days of my life. And I said it is for me too, And he said, and he was living on my friend's farm in Virginia. They're all musicians and they lived there and I happened to be living there too. So at the same time, so he goes, you know this place. Ever since I've gotten here, I felt more peace than I've ever felt in my life. He goes this place is my Shankri Lat. So cut to last year. I'm driving for Amazon Flex in Sedona and I said, Derek, give me a sign and then the app said that your next stop is eleven eleven Shangri Law and I was like, you have got.
Speaker 6: To be kidding me, No way like that.
Speaker 7: And it was like right after I asked for it, it was the next stop. And so you might think, but how did he okay, but that was already on the Amazon lit like that was already where you were going to deliver.
Speaker 6: This is when time.
Speaker 3: There's no time on the other side, it's.
Speaker 6: Outside of time.
Speaker 7: So I don't know how, but Derek orchestrated this in another it didn't happen right then, it happened in some other everything everywhere, all at once. Thing where it's like I just said show me something that I know I will know as you. And another time I asked him for a sign and I looked over and his last name was.
Speaker 6: On the truck driving by me.
Speaker 7: I was like, that's that's like. But it's like, but that was gonna happen anyway, or was it. It's like or did he somehow orchestrate something.
Speaker 6: I know what I was going to say.
Speaker 7: So when people say, let's say I see a bird, how do I know it's a sign for my grandma, not just a bird. Sometimes a bird's just a bird, they exist, I said, the answer to that is you just know, like it's either the bird is acting differently, like pecking on your window or landing on your shoulder, but not always. Sometimes it's like you're thinking of them and you just know. And then when you see it, thank you, Bob for showing me that sign. I recognize that's you. You're going to start to see it everywhere because they're like, he gets it, he gets my and then they're going to start sending you more of the same. So, yeah, there was something else. I had an example of that that was really cool.
Speaker 8: But whatever, Oh I love that, I love Yeah, it all makes sense.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 8: There was one time I was doing that with the universe. You know, it's like if everything's connected and the universe is really rooting for me, you know, I kind of just wanted to play with this and I was like, let me see how abundant the universe is, you know, and then show me something and then like five minutes later, someone was like walking out of Starbucks and just gave me a coffee and I was like, Oh, that's so cool. And so I think it's just there's a lot to do with putting your attention to certain things. I think that like the tarot, like synchronicities, like everything else, Like seeing a bird, it's because you put your attention and took yourself out of that mind numbing state of scrolling or worrying about bullshit, and you started to look up and actually pay attention to right now. All of a sudden, you see something and you're like, oh, I saw that in a dream or you know, and you can start to put the pieces together. And that's just how magical and intertwined this place really is. And just this experience tonight was just overwhelmingly just proof to me that there's definitely something else going on.
Speaker 3: Well, Shannon, you must be getting that from the underworld, because that wouldn't be coming from above.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean every it's yeah, it's insane, like it's wild when you Yeah, it's it's partly asking for signs sometimes though it's just undeniable, like you just are like that his name is right there on something, or like, oh, I know what I was going to tell you. There's also pay attention to this people. Sometimes spirit will talk through other people. So one day my mom was thinking about my godmother who'd passed ages ago, and she wasn't I was born in Australia, she was out there. We didn't really know her for very long, but she became my godmother. But hadn't thought about her in years. And then she was sitting in her room she's like, I'm thinking about Josephine. And then my dad walked in and goes.
Speaker 6: Hey, Pet.
Speaker 7: She's like, why did you just call me pet? That's what Josephine used to call me. He goes, I don't know, I just said it. She goes, your father has never once in his entire life called me Pet. I say Australia because it's more of like a you know, it's more of like a Australian or like a British kind of a thing to call someone.
Speaker 6: She used to call her Pet.
Speaker 7: And then my mom my dad just cluelessly walks in and says the nickname. It's like, at the very moment, so how do you I mean, my dad doesn't call her pet.
Speaker 3: That is that is just out there, you know. And I feel like that too, because there's sometimes even I I feel like I say like even whenever I'm talking, because you know, I talk for a lifting so so I'm saying a lot of words all the time, and there's there's sometimes where I say a word that I literally never say that I've never thought of, like in probably years, I probably never even used it in a sentence before, and for some reason it just pops up, like that's.
Speaker 8: The one time you said skid daddle. I'm sure ski daddle.
Speaker 3: But look, I did want to get over to the chat. We kind of been an ignored. We're not ignoring, y'all. It was just that we got sucked into the conversation. But yeah, yeah, so just to get started here, the white boy Wizard, what up? Said? Good evening you lovely? Is it by pedal? Is that how you say that? I people have made fun of me for saying it like that.
Speaker 8: How do you say?
Speaker 3: I thought it was by peedle water drinking weirdos? Okay, all right, I do got my my structured water. Yeah, buddy, he said, Uh, definitely feels like it was nine months, you know, just with the week off.
Speaker 8: Last week, I did feel like a long time I was starting to question reality. You know, It's like, who.
Speaker 3: Am I do? I even do a podcast? Or I just podcast?
Speaker 8: I picked that up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh, Brid said, hey everyone, what up? Britt white Boy Wizard said, our fearless leader is the fucking bomb Beezy baby you know you know. Taylor said, glad you're back. Last Wednesday was bull ring indeed. Yeah, also said in my mediumship readings, when when spirit is there, I literally vibrate like anxiety and I hear in quotes spirit in the back of my skull. It is interesting how spirit makes us feel when they are around, and it's fun once you figure it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, totally relate with that. Yes, yes, the back of your head. I don't know how to explain it. It's just right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, which, you know, probably something to do with your spine and your nervous system and everything like that, you know. Yeah, in the Cundalini I think rises up through the back too, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Kara said, hello everyone, I'm so glad you guys are back.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 4: Kara?
Speaker 3: Oh, And Kara also said, my dog's name is Murphy. I call him Smurf. He has blue myrtle color.
Speaker 6: Oh oh interesting, Okay.
Speaker 3: That's strange. I love it. Nonora the Explorer said recently, in the past two weeks, I had to put down my fur baby. He was my best friend and he was with me for every major experience in my adult life. He was twelve years old and I'm turning thirty this year. I will miss him for the rest of my life. I hate to hear that.
Speaker 7: And I will say that animals come to me in readings all the time, and I just thought I had to put my cat done at Christmas time. I'm so sorry for your loss, and it does not make it less sad, but it is also they fully communicate as much as any But Barney told you. Barney came through to say, don't feel guilty.
Speaker 6: I'm okay.
Speaker 3: Wow. So all dogs go to heaven.
Speaker 6: They do their souls.
Speaker 3: I love it. Yeah. And grimbo Slice, the big grim Bowski is in the house. You see that sexy beast right there? What up? What's up? Dude? Well, you popped in. You popped in at the perfect time, because.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, dude. And what was wild is as soon as I got in, I my whole entire body was just like vibrating like a motherfucker, and I'm just like, oh shit, what the fuck is going on in her? So and then like I had a pretty stressful day. I'm not gonna lie, so I'm just kind of like okay, like I you know, I needed, I need to do something. And like now I'm like to the point where I'm just like, Okay, I'm feeling good. I obviously came into this for at the right reasons, at the right time and everything. So here the funk we are. And this is blunt number two.
Speaker 3: So let's go tune in battle it for you, all right. So you're actually not the first psychic we've had on this show. Our favorite one of our favorite people to come on this show is Casandra van Zandt and she's come on the show a few times and she always blows our mind with a lot of this reading type stuff and teaching us. And so I always like to, you know, listen to how people are comprehending these like psychic type of messages, and you guys are really similarly similar in the way that you explain it. So I think if anything, that honestly just validates a lot because I know that you know, look, we grew up like watching that so raven or you know what I mean. And I think that TV shows and movies and stuff like that, maybe they try to emulate what is really going on, but people take it to literally.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so whenever you're seeing or sensing or hearing or or getting some kind of message from the other side, it's not like you're like, there it is, Yeah, I see it right now in front of my face. It's more more of like a damn, I almost like broke my neck on that. But but it's it seems like it's more of just a message that is coming, that is coming in that you're not hearing with your ears, you're not seeing with your eyes. It's it is like an intuitive type of thing, a sixth sense kind of thing, like, and that is so interesting me. I feel like we've been trying to really hone in on our own kind of psychic skills because I think that is one of just the coolest I know. You said it's not a superpower, but to people that aren't there yet, it's viewed as a superpower. Yeah, and it really is like something special to it.
Speaker 8: And so and another thing that you said too, and it's something that we hear all the time is that we can all do this. You know what I'm saying. If someone came on here and was trying to tell us that they had something special and only they could do this kind of thing, then I would question that. But it the common thread here has been that we can all do this. It's just a matter of listening to those subtleties in this reality and really trying to hone in on that and pay attention to it. And everything that you said tonight was already. I know we're not done yet, but I'm just blown away. And I really appreciate the information that you've I appreciate.
Speaker 6: You being ope.
Speaker 7: I just appreciate when people are open to it. And you know, a lot of times people will say you have such a gift, and I'm like, it's literally we all have this gift where some of us are more sensitive by nature, just like our brain wiring is different, and it not everybody's as sensitive. Like I don't see spirit, but I have friends who can and I but I, but we are all able to learn it. We're all able to communicate and connect with spirit. It's just kind of more fun when someone does it for you. So even I go to mediums because it's like I want because I know I can connect with them. But it's fun more fun to have someone who's never met me, or even a new.
Speaker 6: Friend of mine who's like, who's this person?
Speaker 7: Or and you're like, who, I know they didn't know, or they mentioned somebody that like I've never mentioned to them, or you know, it's just then it's validating to me even to remember. Yeah, Derek's right, he's literally with me all the time, and I know it, I feel him all the time.
Speaker 8: Well, he said, if you know these people's names, you know these people, it's easy for you to pull up that name because you know the name. So someone else does it and they don't know, then.
Speaker 6: It's pretty validation, right exactly.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And I've heard it called what is it called telempathy, which I think is an interesting term with with the psychic ability. Do you feel like the term telempathy fits correctly telepathy? Well, it's telepathy and empathy at the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Oh that's because I knew. I'm like, I think that he meant to say telempathy. I think that is a really nice blending of the two because the other thing is that we communicate telepathically, like I don't know if it was Bob or just that when you said the lottery ticket thing, I was tapping into. So there's a difference between meat, psychic and medium. So psychic is I'm blending with your energy, although we say psychic medium, but there are two different things. So like a psychic reading would be like I'm telling you about your life. It's like and I'm getting that from blending with your energy. And I'm kind of like, I see that you're a writer. I see that you're going to be doing a comedy sketch thing. I see that you know, like I really feel like you've let religion go and like I can and now you're sort of embracing this new thing. And you were like I can see things about you. But then and then there's but then with mediumship, I'm getting the information from your grandma, I'm getting the information from your sister on the other side, not from I mean maybe I'm getting some of it. But and then there's also remote viewing, which I've also found out I could do, which was sane. And so there's like tell before a week, yeah, and I know I won't I'll be aware of time. But I was giving a reading once when I was practicing, like wasn't even a working medium yet, and I said, you know, I'm just going to ask your.
Speaker 6: Mom to show me around your house. This is was my intention.
Speaker 7: I don't know how I did it, but I was like, so I said, Okay, what I'm seeing is there's I can still see it to this day. I'm like, there's this hallway in the back, yes, and then this is your bedroom. But then on the right there's this other room and I said, that's your junk room. That's where you just throw shit and it's not really organized. No judgment, but I was like, I see that there's like no comfort around the bed. It's just like there's a suitcase in there and there's like sheets and a pillow. And I'm like, and then I'm seeing Raggedy Ann and she goes, oh my god, She's like, come with me, takes her iPad, walk into the room. Raggedy Ann is sitting there on the freaking dresser and she's and there was a suitcase there, and there was I was seeing the room remotely.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know I could do that.
Speaker 7: It was just like I just the way I did it was I said show I said to the spirit world, show me that room. Now, I don't know if that's how I did it, but that's kind of how I was like, Well, maybe she'll show me something in the house, like a picture of you two or whatever. But instead, I mean, how would I know Raggedy Ann was there? This woman was single and didn't have any kids, like she was like fifty something years old.
Speaker 8: But the way in which you were seeing this room or the inside of this house is as though if I were to ask you to visualize an apple, that's how you were seeing it.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's so funny.
Speaker 7: You said that because I chose when I said visualize your dog, I was going to say an apple because that's the way people have described it to me, and maybe that's where you've got.
Speaker 8: It doing it back to you.
Speaker 7: Now, Yeah, I was going to say an apple. I'm like, that's been used. I was like, I'll try something else. It's like when I say picture what an apple looks like, wherever you're seeing that image is where I see what your person looked like. Like I sometimes I won't see what they look like, but sometimes they'll be like they're showing me a feature that's standing out, like ringlets, like blonde ringlets or something, and that's a very or they'll say oh, I had the most beautiful blue eyes or something of that nature, and they're like, yeah, that's true. So I may not know exactly what. I won't see them like I see you, but i'll kind of get an impression. Like Bob, I can tell he's kind of stocky. It's I can't quite tell. I saw him as dark haired, but I but that might not be right. I don't, but that's kind of just I picked.
Speaker 8: You got the scar on his that.
Speaker 6: That's what I saw.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so there are things like that where I might scan their body and see what I can see, like oh, yeah, he's showing me this thing there and then like oh, you always wear a certain belts that was like a cow it had like a Then this might not be right, but it's like a belt with like a cowboy kind of thing on it or something.
Speaker 6: I don't know, is that a thing that he had?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well cowboy Bob was like you guys probably think I'm making this ship up, but it's a he was. He was pretty silly and there was just he used to say, Oh, cowboy Bob, you know yehaw or you know what I mean. He would just be safe, silly like.
Speaker 7: That cowboy belt, and so I was like, that's it was almost like it has like a cowboy theme or something. But if that's he might even if he didn't literally have a belt like that, that's his way of getting me to say cowboy so that you know it's him. So yeah, sometimes it's just a symbol, like there's something about a cowboy belt or you know, something like that, and I might hear like a song, you know, or or like a snippet of something. That's how he kind of shows me his he comes.
Speaker 8: He would he would he would like if he was in a really good mood or whatever, he'd say like, oh, cowboy Bob, and then he would act like he was lastling something and I'm like, what are you doing? You know? But that makes total sense.
Speaker 7: Was like dark hair, darker haired, dark hair. Yeah, and I just saw him as stocky. But if you showed me a picture, I'd probably go, oh, that's not really what I pictured, but I still described him correctly. It's like I've had that happen before where I'm like describing the person. They're like, that's him, that's exactly him. But if I were to draw like an artist, schedule would not match, it wouldn't match. It's just that I got like I was like, oh, that's not what I thought. But I did get beard, blue eyes, kind of long, shaggy hair or like kind of right, and then it's like that's not what I pictured, But it's just an impression.
Speaker 8: Or a symbol.
Speaker 3: Like you said, yeah, you know, Sean, you're gonna have to uh, you're gonna have to have your mom listen to this, bro.
Speaker 8: I think, oh, I know, I think she would definitely appreciate it.
Speaker 7: For she will because the reason, I mean, the reason he comes through is to let you know he's still very much alive.
Speaker 6: But also I know it's because your mom. But they were married when he.
Speaker 8: Passed, yes, yeah, I mean she was with them all the way.
Speaker 3: To the end.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And I just I kind of thought had that thought earlier of just kind of like it would be I was gonna say it, but it's so obvious. It's like, of course he sends your mom love, but it's I think that's he'd have to show me something, you know.
Speaker 6: But there's but but definitely.
Speaker 7: He just wants her to know that he's safe and at peace as well, just so that she has that knowledge which she may already understand, right, but when you lose your partner, I mean that's like one of the hardest.
Speaker 8: Yeah, be so hard. Yeah, And you know, it was kind of in my mind. I know that there's divine timing and it's on that timing and not our timing. But in my mind and in everybody's mind, he should still be here, you know, as far as how old he was and just kind of how everything played out, you know, and so but you know, that's just how things go. And but the symbols and the things that you picked up on, I couldn't have thought of better ones to portray who you know, for you to put in my mind that he's here. Yeah, so that gives you any And it feels too.
Speaker 6: Like divine timing with your mom needing to hear it right now.
Speaker 7: That's something he just said to me, is like you may not she may not vocalize it, but like for it maybe time of year, it might be something that's like really bringing up the grief that's fresh. But also I just wanted to say real quick though too. He showed me when I see red balloons, that means it's a birthday. So obviously everyone has a birthday coming up, but I just wondered if it's like whose birthday is.
Speaker 8: Like just my well, it was my wife's birthday yesterday.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's it was a happy birthday from here. That's what it was like.
Speaker 7: I saw it and I forgot to say. I was like, there was something remember how I was like, there's something else I can't remember. He showed me a bunch of red balloons, and that's h I sound like that. That's my symbol for spirits trying to say it's somebody's birthday and they're saying happy birthday.
Speaker 6: So that's him.
Speaker 7: And it's usually like within the week, you know, like it's it's very close or significant birthday.
Speaker 6: So that would be him, just kind of wishing, Oh.
Speaker 8: My god, this is blowing me away because he he would be the one to call her like first, because he was always up in the morning, and so he would be the one like every year. My wife has even mentioned this that I'm getting kind of emotional.
Speaker 7: Her name is. I'm just asking this, okay, because I heard I thought I heard Robin somewhere, but anyway, go on.
Speaker 8: But yeah, so he would he would always and my wife mentioned that, like, oh, Bob, you know this is after he passed, and he would always tell me happy Birthday. Every he would always remember to call me on my birthday. And so that I'm just getting.
Speaker 6: He's like, I'm still calling you. I didn't forget your birthday.
Speaker 7: And he also he just wants her to know that he was totally there, like you know, he was there, He was with you both as you just celebrated her life. And so that's yeah, I forgot to give you that message. That's why he showed it to me again. It's like, do you forget don't forget to tell her.
Speaker 8: Emotional on an episode before this. This is too much. This is too much. Thank you by the way, Oh god.
Speaker 7: It's my pleasure. And I love when men get emotional. It just makes me like I want, don't cry.
Speaker 3: Sean's a big softy, He's a big teddy bear.
Speaker 7: And men really need I've been thinking it's been on my mind and my heart lately of just so many men that are just they need help.
Speaker 6: And I don't mean it in a pedantic way.
Speaker 7: I mean they need like support and love, and they need to be able to express themselves and to cry and to get back in touch with that side of themselves because absolutely society tells you you're supposed to be tough, and like it is tough. It is tough to be to cry and show vulnerability. So I just wish more men could feel as comfortable expressing that, you know, so I appreciate that too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, God, this is so crazy and it just blows my mind, like every single detail, it's like so crazy. Yeah. I mean her name wasn't Robin, it was It's Lauren though, so you got the end right.
Speaker 7: I don't know if I Bob I saw like Robin, but it almost seemed like the red Robin like logo or something.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if that means anything.
Speaker 8: But I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: I'm sometimes Also what I tell my clients is sometimes it could be for someone else, that there's someone named Robin, but it's Robi n not Hyan that I'm seeing it.
Speaker 6: It could be for someone else.
Speaker 7: But also what I tell all my clients is any medium is only any good medium is only eighty percent accurate, because I'm still a human and I still have my own floating thoughts. So the only reason, the only thing that sets me apart from you is what I tell them is you're a medium too. I'm just trained to winnow grain from chaff to figure out what's coming from me and what's coming from spirit. And as you practice, you get better and better at it. But sometimes my own thoughts get in the mix and then it just comes out and I'm like, but most of the time, I'm finding that there's a reason.
Speaker 3: And so you know, is there any quirky practices that you do have, like putting your crystals out under a full moon, or do you sage your incense or any kind of magical incantations? Affirmations like do you meditate frequently? Like what are other things that help you be, like become more in tune like you are.
Speaker 7: That's a great question. I used to do more of it. I try to meditate.
Speaker 6: I don't try. I just sometimes feel like it.
Speaker 7: I meditate, but I do guided meditations like on YouTube. I don't find that just sitting in silence often sometimes I do that meditation one hundred percent. If you're trying to develop and don't try and then don't when you're in meditation, just let it fall in. Don't and don't try to connect with spirit. Just try to connect with yourself. So like on my podcast, I have a sitting in the Power meditation that I created. Just sitting in the power is what mediums do, and all that means is, don't try to connect with spirit right now.
Speaker 6: Just feel your own energy.
Speaker 7: So that like the meditation is feeling what you feel like, so it's really sinking into just being still and what is your So that way, when another spirit comes in, you can tell you notice, ooh, this is a different energy. So ideally I would tell people to do.
Speaker 6: A sitting in the power meditation. They're all over.
Speaker 7: Tony Stockwell has a good one on YouTube, so that you know what your own energy feels like. And once you start to get the subtle feeling of that, then you can go, oh this person, I'm feeling somebody different coming in. So there's that. I do not know what I think about crystals. I just think they're really pretty.
Speaker 6: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean I do sometimes I keep them out if I'm doing a reading and I like candles, but it doesn't mean that that's the only I just got ringing in my ear.
Speaker 6: It doesn't mean that you have to do that. That just for me.
Speaker 7: It's more of a ceremonial intention setting. Like I like the vibe. I love the way crystals look and feel, so I have them, and people say they're magical whatever, I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they are not. But I just like them, and I don't. I do a lot of like Women's circle things. I like to just kind of commune with people. But I don't do like the witchy ceremonies. Although I have done a lot of manifestation, so yes, I have done not spells. It's more just money, candle affirmations, writing down my intention. And also I'll say that mediumship is all just intention too. I just am intending right now to connect. That's what I'm doing. And so when I'm doing a manifestation ritual, it's really for myself. There's no right or wrong way in my mind. It's like just as you're burning, perhaps its a green candle to represent money. It's not that the candle's magical, it's just it's like the intention. And then I like to put Yeah, I do put crystals around, and I have a crystal ball that my fourteen year old niece when she was fourteen got me, which was cute, and I just put them all out.
Speaker 6: But it's not like it's necessary.
Speaker 7: And I usually meditate before, but sometimes I'm in a rush and I'm like, oh shit, I didn't have time to meditate. But then I just do a quick intention and I'll just I say, like God, Angels.
Speaker 6: Spirit guides, Jesus, whoever's around.
Speaker 7: I basically say, please come into this reading and help me to be of service to my client and to the spirit world. Let all of the messages that come in be in so and so's highest and best good and in the highest and best good in the spirit world. And then I say, angels, arch angels, please protect us from any entities that would confuse us or wish to do us harm. I just set an intention of let my own ego go away, my own self judgment, and just let me be a clear channel for spirit. And then I'm just like, thank you. And then I'll say I trust you, I trust you. I trust you, and that's mine because sometimes I have trouble trusting, Like you know, I just have to remember it's not about trusting myself it's I trust you to do with me what you will, and I'm going to get out all my own mental clutter of self judgment and and bias and all of that. Just get all of that out.
Speaker 3: So I've heard on like, I love watching like those ghost hunter type shows. They're just the most fun. And actually Sean put me on one that Sam and Colby ghost Hunting show.
Speaker 4: Wat too.
Speaker 3: That shit is awesome. That's like the best ghost show. That would be insane. But I've heard some ghost Hunting shows say, well that basically they're allowing the spirits to use their own energy to present themselves. Do you feel like that's I do?
Speaker 6: I think?
Speaker 7: And it's yeah, because I've never really liked ghost hunter shows. I mean I do, but then I'm always like, this is so dumb because they're doing it for they have to come up with something for the for the show. And it doesn't mean I don't believe in it, you know, but I've I've been there with the Tennessee Raith Chasers once did a thing at this museum where I was kind of like a medium that they like to have around, just at the Civil War Museum in Virginia, and they're invited me to it, and it as much as I know they're doing they are doing this work and they are legit. It's just that because people paid like a hundred bucks a head, they had to produce results, and I just kind of was like, is this It felt really performative in a way where I'm like, seriously, like.
Speaker 6: All these missions. I'm not saying they were faking. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just kind of felt like when there's someone's paying for it, or there's a TV show, you've got to ramp up the drama and you've got to come up with something. So I'm not accusing them of anything. It's just like the editing and all that stuff. I'm always like, I don't know, I don't I don't know, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean, trust me, I definitely get it. Growing up watching Pimp My Ride and then finding out that those people didn't get to keep their car, I'm like, I can't believe on TV anymore.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I live in LA I'm an actor. I just I know a lot of that stuff. How it's for even reality shows, they're real, but they're also scripted, you know, like they are real, but they're like giving you an idea and they're like, go have this talk, and so that's my I just never really like them because I feel like I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for something big to happen. But I do believe like places retain energy, so that like, I don't know that necessarily there's stuck spirits. Some people believe that, and I that's fine, I don't. I feel like God doesn't make mistakes and like spirits don't get left behind. I think that they're just imprints kind of like of old energy and spirits.
Speaker 6: That did have a strong connection.
Speaker 7: But I don't feel like there's I mean, I could be wrong, but I don't feel like they're stuck there.
Speaker 3: I mean people get stuck in life though, well if you.
Speaker 7: Look at it that way, from like a from like a spiritual but I don't think that they didn't make it to the other side as much as like they're just still there because there's a lot of strong energy imprint. And again I don't know. I know people will disagree with me. I just feel it just doesn't feel right to me, based on what I've experienced and what near death experiencers have told me, that like even no matter what happens, you're gonna go to the like you're going to cross over, but you might have different layers of where you go. Not that there's I don't believe in hell or but I do believe that there are like states.
Speaker 6: Of consciousness that are hell.
Speaker 7: So if you aren't, if you've done really horrible things in your life, I don't think you are damned to a fiery furnace for the rest of your life. I think you go back to your light, but you may have to do some work on the other side, and so you may still be in more of a low, lower vibration than someone who was Mother Teresa. But I don't think that it means you can't get to that level because you made this. We're all given free will, and anything that anyone does that's evil, in my mind, is indoctrination, trauma, mental illness. Like nobody does horrible things because for any other reason. I mean, it's like either they were abused, they're mentally ill, or they were indoctrinated to hate or something. I don't think that means their soul is inherently evil, but that's just me. I think we're all put to these bodies and then our brains get scrambled and then we do bad things. But it doesn't mean you can't redeem yourself. Like when you go to the other side and have your life review, I believe that you're like, it's not a judgment, it's just look at what you did and how do you want to evolve and how do you want to change that?
Speaker 3: And look at it from every angle too, which is which is interesting.
Speaker 7: To sit in their shoes, like you did something bad to someone, it's not a punishment. It's just like you get to experience how they felt by what you did, even if it was a slight little comment that you made that you and they and it's not to punish you. It's just so you can go, oh wow, yeah I could have done better. I could have done a better job.
Speaker 3: Right. Oh man, You see this is like our favorite shit ever. I mean, look, we we could literally talk to you all now. And but Sean, do we have a tarot card pulled?
Speaker 8: Sir? We got the six of wands my good duds six of one. And you know what's funny about this is I actually I pulled it right before the episode, and sometimes I'll pull it during the episode and maybe I will pull another one. But it was funny because I was like, oh, that's weird because I think I've gotten this card like somewhat recently, and so I put it back in the deck and then I shoveled again and it like hit my my hand hit the deck, and that card popped out again. And so that's the only reason when I was like, all right, we're going for it.
Speaker 3: All right, well, and I always like to pull out my trustee guided Tarot book for all of the uh the descriptions you know why.
Speaker 6: You pulled that. But let's just I want to hear it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's that's the fame and the being in the public eye. Success that and but I want to hear yeah, success, that's we're in. We're having a podcast right now. And I believe that this episode is going to put oh wasn't like it's going to do very well, and that we're it's sort of shining a light not on. And that's not from a like you know, uh, I don't say self congratulatory place. It's more of just like this is like a shining moment. This is for for us to get this like word out here. And I think this episode is going to do really great things for all of us that are here today in terms of like being seen, recognized, and also being able to be of service to people, because even though it's just something we geek out on, it does help people. So it does feel like we're in alignment with putting the word out there that this isn't real and inspiring people.
Speaker 6: Because so that's kind of how I feel.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, there's definitely some seeds being planted here, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 8: It definitely shed some light on my reality. Oh yeah, yeah, I know, definitely that's happening. But you know, I know people listening, you know, probably didn't feel what I felt, you know, but just from what I felt during that was just I cannot I can never say that all of this is just not real.
Speaker 3: Dude. I'm I'm not even jealous that that wasn't about me, Like I was so happy to hear it about you know. It was the best just because I knew Bob. I obviously I love you and you know, your entire family and everything, and I knew like the whole scar on the chest thing that's that was.
Speaker 7: So and I know you're going to read, but I was going to say that spirit when I do group readings, because I do them on zoom so that people can afford them. So I'll stay tuned for that. If you want to follow me on Instagram, it's real magic Shannon. And that way I can give readings for less money, like minor ninety minute readings, because I like to geek out forever. I mean it's and I do them for one hundred and fifty dollars. But sometimes I'll put together like a platform where that way you can pay less. So I'll do a group reading and everyone if it's a small group, everyone will get a reading. So it's but it's shorter, but at least then it's like you can of maybe you'll get the message you need and you don't have to pay the one hundred and fifty if that's out of your budget.
Speaker 6: I try to make it less.
Speaker 3: Oh of course. And and like the thing is is with a lot of psychic kind of intuitive readings and stuff like that. Even like with me with past live aggressions, I've had people that say you should be doing those for free. I'm like, yeah, this takes hours out of my day and not only that meant to learn. Yeah, there was the thousands of dollars taking the classes and stuff like that. But then it's also like, you know, it's an energetic thing that is going on, you know, and you feel drained afterward. You feel excited about what just transpired and stuff like that, but you feel like I'm not trying to go like run after that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Okay, the next day, I am exhausted, but it's like I'm happy to do it, but I the next day, I'm always like, god, I'm so tired, but I love it, so it.
Speaker 6: Would I don't want anyone to even focus on.
Speaker 3: It's just like, yes, for sure, for sure. So the six of Wands, your hard work is being rewarded. Revel in this victorious moment, surrounded by those who support you. After struggling your way through a period of competition and opposition, you emerge victoriously in the six of Wand's card. On this card, we see a young man on a white horse, symbolizing purity, riding through a cheering crowd raising their five wands in his honor. The rider raises his six wand higher than the rest, and both he and the wand are adorned with laurel reads, symbolic of victory. The five others in the crowd around him are reminiscent of the five young men fighting in the Five of Want's card, but this time they're gathering to acknowledge the victor with their support. Interesting.
Speaker 7: I also want to share that last night I pulled a card that was the card I pulled really poor bet. That was the last card that I pulled in the last twenty four hours. Was that same card. And yet it's for every single one of you. It's for Taylor, Luisa, all these people. It's going to mean something different to Kyle, you know, it's like going to mean something to each of you differently. But I know what it meant for me, and I know what it meant kind of for you. But I also know that each one of you will be like, I know what that's about.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, yeah, it's it's definitely matching up. And as a matter of fact, like I said, I did a terror reading for myself last night and I ended up getting the five of Wands and the nine of Wands. So I was like, oh, that's strange. Two wands right there and then the third one right here. It's interesting. But the personal message says you are leveling or the spiritual message. Rather, you are leveling up in all areas of life and join your success and being recognized for the wonderful work that you do. Good news is coming to you related to your home or personal life. You're feeling ready to take on a leadership role within your community or special interest group as well. Yep, okay, I dig it. That is a solid reading.
Speaker 6: It's so resonant, you guys.
Speaker 8: You know it's funny because I was gonna put that back and go, you know what, I'll pull it during the show, you know, But then I continued to shuffle and it popped out again, so I was like, Okay, well then I guess it just it just needs to happen, you know. It's one of those divine things that.
Speaker 3: Just, oh dude, I couldn't question well. And the thing is is that we exist in the realm of time where these things don't. So even though you pulled it beforehand, you know, the messages that are coming through exist outside of time, So it wouldn't have mattered if you'd have pulled it in the beginning, the middle of the end. You know, you would have pulled it at midnight or whatever. Tonight, it wouldn't have mattered, you know kind of thing.
Speaker 8: I think, yeahmen, yeahmen, this was this was great.
Speaker 7: Yes, you guys are my new best friend and I we're going to schedule a time to do podcasts. But I also felt like when you pulled that card, I was like, I just feel like we're such a good this we were such a good team. So thank you for inviting me and everyone who's here. It's so cool to have a group that group energy there which I want to learn how to how you do this so I can do it on my show too. Like it's so nice to have have people part of the part of the chat.
Speaker 3: Now they and I feel like all of the one out there. You know, we we do We only do two episodes a week now. We used to do three at there was a certain point in time where we were doing five. It was getting crazy, but we we've decided that two a week is perfect. So one of those two shoes. Two shows every week is always going to be a wonder. Wednesday is what we call the live shows every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and it's always so magical because we feel like everybody that is involved in the conversation is only amplifying the energy that is transpiring around us. And so that's why you know, we whenever we have certain guests on, or maybe we just bring up a top topic or something like that, you can just feel that there's so much more going on than just the words on the screen that we're reading. Right, Yep, Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's it's so cool.
Speaker 8: You guys want to hear something cool. I don't know if you're aware of the Shannon, but we had the same guest during it was a near death experiencer, David Ditchfield shot, Oh, he's fantastic. Yeah, he was going through your shows. I was like, no way, of course she.
Speaker 3: Had him on there, dude. The Waterfall of Stars unbelievable. Yeah, the Waterfall of Stars was insane.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 7: I mean, just if you guys don't haven't watched David Ditchfield on, watch this their episode, and I encourage you to watch mine. He's it's incredible. He was killed momentarily by a train, who's run over by a train in a in a in the station, like underneath the train, and came out with these abilities of painting like what he saw on the other side. And composing and composed like and it was featured in I don't know what, it was, some big thing in London where they like featured his He didn't write music before, but he just like composed this whole big decide. He wanted to replicate the sounds and getting chills, but he was hearing on the other side and it was like like all kind of got channeled through him. And so he has these paintings and this music and.
Speaker 6: A lovely guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah he lost, Yeah, he he was pretty badly mangled, but now he's like doing all this great work and he's just such a lovely person. I planned to go to the Arthur Finley School in London one day, which is the what we call it Hogwarts. Hogwarts, I say, and we've discussed, Yeah, I have a bunch of near death experiencers out there that I want to him included get together with.
Speaker 3: So yes that we we can't get enough of the near death experience kind of stuff. Like we literally we do an episode on nd r F dot org every like just basically every month at least, And it's just basically a website that compiles everybody that submits their near death experience and you just read through them and every single time you are just so intensely engaged in the story because of the description is such in such amazing detail.
Speaker 8: And the amazing thing too, is the things that resonate, Like neither of us have had a near death experience. Why is this information resonating with me? Like, Oh, that sounds right, that sounds true.
Speaker 7: I want to encourage everyone to go to the International Association for Near Death Studies ian's conference.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I went last year for the first time because it was in Arizona. It was in Phoenix, I know, and it was so easy because I lived there at the time, and it was the most incredible experience. My abilities skyrocketed after being around all of these people that I already knew but hadn't met in person. And trying to go this year, I don't know if I'll be able to financially. They're having me do readings in the healing area, like for volunteer work, so that's what they're asking me to do. And I'm just going to manifest that I can gather up the funds to go because it was such an incredible experience.
Speaker 3: You're already there, girl, and you guys should and that'll be in that'll be in Phoenix again.
Speaker 6: No, this year, it's in Chicago. Every year it's in a different place.
Speaker 3: So shy.
Speaker 7: So it was in a's at this place that used to be a Native American. I forget what it's called that horse something horse run, but it was incredible resort that we were at. And then also just the magic of all these people whose vibrations are so high. I started walking around going, your grandma's here, your dad's here, and I was like, this is insane. It's because if, like you said, if everybody's energy is expanded when I meet with other mediums, suddenly they're dead.
Speaker 6: People are talking to me. So definitely go to that. And you don't have yeah, and you don't have to be a near death experience or to go.
Speaker 5: You just go.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I mean, we definitely would love yet to have you back on the show. We would love to go onto your show as well. And I can imagine us meeting up at some point to go to some awesome convention or something like that. Like I'm all about like those kind of things I want to start getting into going to I have another podcast. It's a conspiracy podcast, but all the conspiracy conventions, all of the spiritual psychic kind of conventions, all that kind of stuff. So that's going to be happening for sure, and I'm trying to manifest it with this beautiful AI picture that was created.
Speaker 7: I have a conspiracy theory thing to tell you later off off camera.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, so good.
Speaker 8: Let's let the the one know where they can find you your podcast and such.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. I am found. I'm found on YouTube and wherever you get your podcasts. It is called Magic is Real. You can just look up Magic is Real podcast Shannon. I think it's Magic is Real one one one on YouTube. But I'm I'm on Instagram at real Magic Shannon and Shantorp. But that it just looked me up there and my email address. I'm just saying this for if anyone wants to who is watching this pre recorded it's Magic is Real Shannon at gmail dot com. I don't if I stopped using my website, it just doesn't work that great. I just would rather have you just reach out directly and follow me on the Instagram. So thank you so much. And it's I have two podcasts, uh. One is called Magic is Real and then one is called still Standing, which I'll be sort of advertising on Real Magic, Shannon, I mean awesome. Yeah, so thank you so much. I really appreciate you all being here and lending your gorgeous energy to Thank.
Speaker 3: You so much, day Coron.
Speaker 8: No doubt in my mind that this episode was destined to happen.
Speaker 7: I know it was, and I can tell you more about that because it was the timing of it. And yeah, it's really weird, it's really actually kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, look, we typically like to do a meditation towards the end of every single show, and then we reconvene a little bit afterwards. Usually the meditations are like ten fifteen minutes something like that, and then you know, we compare notes like oh what happened to you here? And you know, it's really fun and I do feel like they're majorly amplified whenever everybody's joining us here. I did want to tell everybody though, that if you're wanting to join us on the meditative part, the only place to do that is going to be at Patreon. And for anybody that doesn't know, we recently just switched our audio feed. Our podcast feed is now only being posted on the Cult of Conspiracy Podcast every Monday and Friday, So if you're only listening to the audio, you have to go to the Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. You'll see us pop up over there Monday and Friday. And we've been doing that for close to a month now, I think, and yeah, it's been it's been a big help. We've been getting a lot more listens and a lot more people are reaching out. It's it's been a very helpful thing. So yeah, if you want to check that out. Also, we do have a YouTube. You can come check us out at YouTube dot com slash Meta Mysteries, and that link is obviously going to be down in the show notes below. We just recently created it about a month ago whenever we decided to switch over to the colt And so if you want to be able to watch the shows or you want to have maybe less commercials, I don't know if YouTube has less commercials than the podcast, but yeah, that those are going to be getting posted on the same day, so you can go check that out. However, the best way to be able to support us is to come to Patreon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. That link is also down in the show notes below you get. There are several different tiers, but if you want to join us every Wednesday night for these live shows, you sign up for the Wonder Weizday tier. That's eight dollars and eighty eight cents. Otherwise, we do have other tiers as well, so you wouldn't necessarily be able to join every Wednesday night. But maybe that's not your flavor. Maybe you just want to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance. You want to be able to listen to it completely commercial free, you want to be able to slide into our dms. That is the best place to support us. So I just wanted to give a shout out to all the one out there that have been helping us build that baby up. And we're just trying to We're just trying to open up third Eyes all the way around the world. That's just the goal. It's been the goal since day one.
Speaker 8: That's just so we do. And Shannon, thank you again for I know we're going to get into the meditation if you are willing to join us, but thank you again for coming on tonight and we will definitely join you on your find.
Speaker 7: Yes, I can't wait that you guys are so my people. Thank you and thank you everyone for sending you all so much love.
Speaker 6: And hugs from my heart to yours.
Speaker 3: Yes, meda of course, of course. All right, well look, if you want to join us in the meditation on Patreon, then feel free to hang by. But if not, then this is where we leave you. And what we like to say is if Shannon Towards came here and she taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know, So I'll just get weird, stay.
Speaker 10: Weird, shadows dance through the whispering world, said nice air too, mysteries everywhere?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: That was that? I feel like that went really fast? Am I?
Speaker 7: Am?
Speaker 3: I the only one with that? Time is an illusion? My dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh man, yeah, I started sweating, like even my arms are sweating, it's sweat dripping off my eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got really hot in that, which is.
Speaker 7: It must be a man thing. Do you guys get like that undulating feeling? Because I start to feel like I'm going like.
Speaker 3: This, Yeah, I get that in that one.
Speaker 8: Actually yeah, only for a moment, like it was only like a second or two, and I was like, oh that was weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the Cundalini thing, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would have an out of body such a thing happened, but it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it was only like ten and a half minutes, but I thought it was It was interesting because it was you know, it was getting there a little bit towards the end, and I have, you know, ideas about the direction I'd like my life to move forward with right and and I was like, all right, is this just me wanting it or you know how she said, you know, ask see if it aligns with the higher self? Dude, same thing. Like what I wanted was a higher self kind of thing. Did you guys did you feel that way too?
Speaker 10: Sean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Uh so I asked myself what I want, you know, and really I just would like to help people and assist and just kind of just be what I can for people, you know, Like that's pretty much what I want, you know, And that's been something that's been kind of for me for a long time, you know, Like I wasn't sure if I wanted to become like an EMT or someone really out there physically helping people or a police officer. But then I was like, I'm too nice, you know. It's like, oh, it's just a little bit of weed, don't worry about it, you know what I mean. Like I wouldn't be able to off now just shrooms, don't even trip, you know what I mean. But yeah, So, like when I asked myself what I wanted, it was like, oh, just to help people, you know, And sometimes that can be hard, you know, when you're dealing with your own shit. You got your own ego going and everything else, and you got to stop and remind yourself that this person is at a different level or or having their own journey, you know what I mean. So then they might not understand things the way you understand them in likewise, you know. And so but yeah, just to be able to help people in any way that I can, really, you know. And then I asked my higher self and it was like, yeah, pretty much, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: You already know, you gotta do.
Speaker 8: You already know what it is?
Speaker 3: What'd you experience there? Stand and anything? Wild?
Speaker 6: Nothing I didn't know. But all of this is so in alignment, you know. I went along like.
Speaker 7: A couple months with no mediumship readings, and I and I wasn't podcasting as much because I had other things to do, and I and I just like pray, kind of not prayed whatever, yeah, kind of did pray, and I just said, I really want to be doing more of the spiritual stuff, and I just I, please bring me the people that need me, and similar to you know, but being of service that Sean was touching on. And then literally like the next day, I'm like, you know what, I'm going to just post something on TikTok, which I hardly I don't use TikTok very often. And then I went on there and saw that you'd you'd reached out to me, and I was like, And then I saw someone else there saying, hey, how do I get a reading? And I'm like, oh, they're actually people like I don't use TikTok, I won't check my messages very often, but I checked it at the when I normally don't, and so I asked. And then that week I got five bookings out of nowhere, and they were all repeats, but everyone's like, I want to reading. All of a sudden, everyone wanted one at the same time again, even before I posted. And then suddenly it's like this is ramping up and that. Then the sixth of Wand's card was like, that's what this is. So I said, basically, it's like I want to be Yes, a voiceover actor, but I really just want to be this, to be what I do, all of it, the book I'm writing, the podcasting, the talking about it, the teaching, the connecting with spirit for people. And then funny enough and sure enough, my higher self had the same idea. So I really appreciated that was yeah, and I felt the undulating of the spirit inside the body, which is really cool.
Speaker 3: That's funny that you said you want to write a book or you're in the middle of writing.
Speaker 6: I'm in the middle. It's halfway through.
Speaker 7: That's that's my book really about recovery from sex and love addiction and helping people to find self love and healing from all addiction, but specifically that. But then I'm also starting another spiritual book, so because I realized I should keep them separate because some people might not resonate with the spirit stuff, but it's help. But I want to help people to overcome addiction because I have. I mean, I'm you know, whatever, Once an addict, always an addict. Fun but I mean if you could see you know, there's just this feeling of like, if I can do it, you can do it, because I used to be just a hot mess.
Speaker 6: And didn't want to be here anymore.
Speaker 7: And now my life is like amazing and so full of joy and peace, and I'm like I never thought I would get here. So I want other people who are dealing with addiction to know that you're it's not just you're not alone, like you.
Speaker 6: Can do it. If I can do it, you can do it.
Speaker 7: My sex and love addiction therapist told me, you're one of the sickest people I've ever treated, and you need to go to the rehab and ask your dad for thirty thousand dollars something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not going to tell him I'm a sex addict and that I need thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: So I did it through spirituality in twelve step and so I'm like, if you could see where I was and where I am now, I just want to help people like you.
Speaker 3: Sean need to send me to that rehab. Baby head.
Speaker 8: He's got it bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's funny though, because you were talking about writing a book. I'm I actually out of nowhere. One night it was like three o'clock in the morning I got I was really high, and sometimes whenever I get too high, I'm just like channel and something oho, and it's like super like it's it's almost like more than a nud just like a shove, like write this shit down before you forget. And and so I just opened the notes app on my phone and I started writing it, and I was like, holy shit, Like I thought that I was just gonna write down like a phrase or something that I would, you know, talk about on the show or something like that. Next thing, I know, I got six chapters written. I'm like, oh, like four in the morning. It's like just yeah, yeah, and oh, there was definitely something going on. And so the idea is is that I kind of like I want to be able to dive deeper. I had a DMT experience where I experienced the void and it was fucking horrifying, but all the beautiful things that came from that kind of thing, and I actually I that night I thought, you know what's funny, we should I should call it the cameraman. And because whenever you're in the void, it feels like you're alone. But if you're alone and nothing exists, then what's observing that? And it's almost like the cameraman, you know, it's like the whole idea about like what was it the the Moon mission, right but back in the sixties allegedly if you believe that bullshit. But if you if you think that that they did land on the Moon, then you would also have to believe that the cameraman was there first, you know, like something. And so yeah, yeah, so I kind of just wanted to get into like, you know, awareness and there's no such thing as nothing, and that even in even in nothing, it's just limitless potential kind of stuff. And I was just going super like, I'm sure if I went back and read it right now, I'd be like that ain't even me dude, you know, like that ship is not I don't know where that comes from.
Speaker 8: But that's something we all need, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, for sure, I'm gonna have to and I'm probably gonna have a lot more time coming up. So that's that's all I got to say about that. But anyway, so all right, anybody, uh Kara actually said wild same here. It was a one word answer to just begin and it was the it was the same response for me and my higher self just begin Oh I love that. Oh there you go, get moving. That's awesome. All right, well, I guess we'll we'll leave it right there. And uh, for anybody that like, like I said, anybody that wants to be able to join for the live shows next time, just sign up for the Third Eye or the Third Eye the Wonder Wedzday's tire. I'm getting my other podcast here, confused, Yeah, and uh yeah, it's the best way to be able to support us. So thank you guys for joining us. This was an awesome conversation. Channon. You are phenomenal awesome.
Speaker 7: Like you're I just I told my roommate in between, I'm like new best friends.
Speaker 6: Absolutely so glad to meet you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, go best friend. That's my best friend all day.
Speaker 6: So fun we will happen.
Speaker 7: I'll visit you in Fiena, Sean when I'm out because I'll be still going back and forth to Prescott.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if you're in the Arizona area, because I hoping produce the Pure Imagination Music Festival.
Speaker 8: So that sounds like that sounds perfect, That sounds like it's for Jonathan. I don't know if you could hear us when we were talking about that earlier. But yeah, the Pure Imagination Music Festival, he told her that that was and.
Speaker 6: We have the English beat matas Yahoo, Gone Gone Beyond. It's a fun time.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is so sick. All right, Well, look we're going to talk to you a little bit after the show. And yeah, everybody, it was nice hanging out with you. Can't wait to see you again next Wednesday. We love you. We'll see you on the flip side.
Speaker 8: I guess in a well where shadows dance with light through.
Speaker 5: The whispering world, said nine.
Speaker 4: See crits echo through the air, met misteres everywhere, Voices drift on winds untaned.
Speaker 1: Where it's like spells that can't be made.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found. Open doors inside your mind, leave the ordinary far behind. Color swirls and stars lie in.
Speaker 5: The mental mysteries. You'll find.
Speaker 2: Tails of ancient power rise from the depths of crystal skies, where the.
Speaker 5: Ants comes to play. Lost in dreams, You just the.
Speaker 2: Day, chanting truth from Age's all in the unknown, we are born. Let the podcast guide your silence through the veil of silent life, the.
Speaker 5: Waves of cosmic.
Speaker 2: Whispers flow through the realms. You'll never for no parallel in every beat where the Mystic Stories meet list, she