Speaker 1: And one.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome back to another episode of the Outside Minds podcast Swapcast edition with six g Agenda Podcasts. This is basically gonna be another part two of the last swapcast we did with sixty Agenda. I'm gonna throw it on over to the host of that podcast. His name is Andrew. He's gonna let you guys know a little bit about himself and where you guys could find him.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, thanks for having me back. Guys. Good to see you again. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm Andrew, one of the hosts of six Year Agenda podcasts, and we talk about what they will not yes, and we get really wild, you know, all about the technocratic state that's coming. This is perfect episode right up our alley. We got us some deep dives on what we'll be getting into on here. Available on all platforms Spotify YouTube. Definitely give us some love and go follow in give it a listen.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yes, sir. So, Like I said, we're gonna do a part two of the last episode. We talked Peter Till and Palants here and when I was doing more research, I was seeing the amount of things that Palenteer has their hands in including government defense, AI all that stuff, And it's just like, I don't understand how people don't how this isn't public knowledge. The average person doesn't know what palenteer is, you know what I'm saying. So with that being said, i'd like you, in your own terms, let us all know what palenteer.
Speaker 1: Is to you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, boy, it goes deep.
Speaker 4: How long we got right, So if we could start at the beginning, that would be total Information Awareness, which was something that started in two thousand and two post nine to eleven, which is very important.
Speaker 3: The Patriot Act opened up what is possible.
Speaker 4: That we see today, Okay, and total Information Awareness was a unified system and was trying to collect data and analyze it to predict and prevent terrorist attacks and things like that before it happened, right, Will you guys remember Snowden?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Eric, Okay, So he kind of outed the fact that the NSA was using essentially all this to spy on American citizens. So you can see that they were already in the beginning starting this off.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Around the same time, they add something called lifelog and that was that became Facebook. The same day that they ended that and DARPA Facebook started the same day. So you have these kind of things starting to creep up back in two thousand and two and three, and now it is metastasized into Palenteer and Prism, and that's what we see today. For the first seventeen years, they made no profit, and now I believe their stocks are up around Google.
Speaker 3: So they're a major, major company and it's something to.
Speaker 2: Watch, yes, yeah, yeah, So what's it called? So this goes all the way back to x dot com in nineteen ninety nine with Elon Musk and Peter Till. So according to my research, the actual the actual system of Palenteer was designed from the system that PayPal uses to detect fraudulent activity. And just like you said earlier about that, I think in total information awareness, their their goal is the same thing is to just be minority report. So what they want to do is collect all this data, put it into a database, and have an AI go through like you know, like risk assessment and things like that to see if they can stop things before they happen. Just like I said, minority report. You know what I'm saying, And exactly it's basically it's it's a big invasional privacy, you know what I'm saying, And I was. I was surprised to figure out that they already have systems like this in place. Palenteer has contracts with you know, a bunch of like police departments, FBI, CIA, h ass and stuff like that. But the big one was GOTAM. They're already using this information to spy on people and try to stop crime and stuff like that before it happens. Did you know about that?
Speaker 3: I yeah, I believe it was in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, if I'm not mistaken, they said that they shut it down. But since then they've definitely ices used Palenteer systems for the immigrants. With this new big, beautiful bill, they were able to secure a lot of military contracts. Palentier also use their drones in Gaza to attack and target a lot of what went on there.
Speaker 3: Man, we can go on for it.
Speaker 4: So I want to try to keep it where we can lay it all out, because I do have a lot to say about like both Alex Karp and Peter Teal both guys two out of the three that owned Palenteer. But these two in particular are some special type of cycle.
Speaker 2: Especially going to do that conference about that anti prist or whatever. And then when I'm looking into Alex Karp, that guy's a fucking devil too. But did you get my text message about how it looks like James Holliday from.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know, there's a video of him where he says, you know, a lot of people have a higher purpose. I'm going to try to quote him. He says, I have a lower purpose. My lower purpose is to take lightly laced urine fentanyl laced urine and ray it from drones on people who on advisors who went against us.
Speaker 3: That's something that he said. He said this in an interview, and.
Speaker 2: So then he wanted to be like Joky like that's like he's.
Speaker 3: Thought into that. That's a lot of thought to put into that, you know. Uh.
Speaker 4: And then also you know, he said that we would be in a three front war with Iran, China in Russia.
Speaker 3: Last year.
Speaker 4: He said this, Well, did you guys see the military prede with China and he had putin and uh, the guy from Iran, the leader there, and Kim Jong un and they were doing the military prey and Trump and Trump says, he says, uh, you know, congratulations on your military parade and conspiring against I hope you have a great day conspiring against the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, dude, it's all theater, man, it's all pre pre predicted. It's it's been pre planned. But what I'm saying is this guy Alex carp a year ago says he owns piety. He says we're gonna be in a three front war. He's a psycho that uses his drones to kill innocent guy. And you got Peter Teel that takes young people's blood and injectson in himself because he wants to live forever. We can get a little bit deeper into that later, because I do have a listener who hit me up because she worked at Facebook.
Speaker 3: She knew a lot of tech.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she knew a lot of tech guys, and she kind of got deep into like kind of seeing how they were. But she thinks like us, right, yeah, and so she quit working there a while back. She just went to a party recently with a guy that works at Palentier, and so there's all, yeah, so there's all these Paltier people that she's at a party with. Dude's and she says. She says this, I swear to God. I asked her, what was some stuff that they said, right, she said, it's so interesting.
Speaker 3: They hate humanity.
Speaker 4: They think of flesh and blood as a lowly, disgraceful form. I was shocked how openly it was spoken about, because usually when you hear Teel talk, he uses a padded language to make his propaganda easier on the ears. But their techno libertarian transhumanist ideology was on out this full display that day whenever she was there.
Speaker 3: She said, and so.
Speaker 1: They want to live forever, They want to live the reptile. Remember, these are.
Speaker 4: Trans These are trans humanists that believe that they are going to be bestowed everlasting life. And then these useless mouth breathers the rest of us, right, or the people that just need to go right.
Speaker 3: And so that's why we got to watch this man. It's really something to be paying attention to.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people got to really realize the the the size that Palenteer has on the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the severity of their actual system. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There they have contracts with the I d F. And they have contracts with a bunch of other companies that have contracts with Wendy's whoever wants to use their stuff.
Speaker 5: They're they're gonna work with them. Yeah, they did well, I think it was Burger King or something. They did the right, They did the marketing for them.
Speaker 1: And stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they also I don't know that, I don't know if they're already doing it, but the Palenteer is trying to or there is I think there's a health insurance company that is trying to have a contract with Palenteers so it could use their AI to analyze and reject healthcare insurance claims, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like the United Healthcare Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the thing, Yeah, so I know what you're talking about. There is a major.
Speaker 4: They made, Like I said earlier, they got a big contract with the military.
Speaker 3: They also got a major contract.
Speaker 4: So all right, so everything has been separate, the HHS, the I R S, and the Social Security Administration, right yep.
Speaker 3: And so what Palenteer is going to do is they're going.
Speaker 4: To take all of these entities, your your your taxes, your I R S, all the information, get it all and it's gonna be under one umbrella. And everybody always says, well, they've always had our information.
Speaker 3: It's no big deal. True, So they've never had it under one umbrella.
Speaker 4: Where they can solid your behavior along with your keystrokes and your Google searches, along with there's a few other things to go into this. When we're talking transactions and financial history, that's where they want everything to go.
Speaker 3: Digital currency and as well.
Speaker 4: They you have other guys like Sam Altman who wants shat GBT open ai. There's something called the orb where you go and look into it and it'll give you a biometric like it'll confirm that you're a human being, and it'll give you a number. It'll give you a number attached to your iris. So your specific iris is special, right, everybody's got to.
Speaker 2: And that's what they consider a biometric ID. Right.
Speaker 3: And so then people say that the window to the soul is your eyes. Wow, come on, bro, this is deep ship that they're doing.
Speaker 2: That's connected on a deep level. They want to do. They want to have neuralink. And then I also I also saw that they want to fucking they want to have that connected to like a global global cloud. So it's like if everyone has a neuralink and it's not a global cloud, but not only that, but we have this whole AI system that's analyzing.
Speaker 3: All this data.
Speaker 2: They can do whatever the fuck they want. They know Jeremy down there, he's fuck hasn't paid his fucking taxes, and so we're gonna cut off his whole bank account. Medication was that black.
Speaker 5: Mirror where she had a medical condition and she went on trial, and then all of a sudden she started getting advertisements because she she couldn't afford her a subscription, and then they kept upselling her saying, oh, well you have to upgrade to this plan, yeah, because we haven't better plan, you know, And then yeah, she just started going crazy.
Speaker 1: But that's kind of like what it will lead to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, for sure it will. You know, they're going to have your health, your behavior data all links to system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, protecting predictive behaviors, so they'll they'll know what potentially your clients, yes, exact clients.
Speaker 3: It is mainly important.
Speaker 2: And that brings up the cbdc UH. And basically what I thought crypto was was it's a way to They sold it as a way to decentralized stuff. But when you learn how the blockchain technology works, it works that, uh, everybody can see the list of transactions. But your anonymity is tied to your key. But if they have all this biometric and AI data that can tie you to that, then the anonymity that's associated with the blockchain network is fucking gone and shit, and it's the perfect system to have a centralized bank.
Speaker 5: There's there's still there's still stuff that can get through, like with VPNs and stuff with with oh absolutely, with stuff like a wallet that which is why people like us are pushing to buy stuff with bitcoin. Therefore, you don't have to transfer it to a bank and release your information. So there's plenty of ways if you're smart enough to keep your animinity with your wallet. But these guys want you to KYC everything, show who you are with the That's that's what they're getting into.
Speaker 2: Not only that, but I mean, if they have this whole AI system that can stop crying before they happen, I'm pretty sure eventually it would be able to find out everyone's keys and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh yeah, for sure, for sure, definitely. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think they're pushing for a CBDC bro Uh?
Speaker 4: Blackrock is blackrock is heavy on board, you know, And speaking of blackrock, you know, whenever they said that you'll own nothing and be happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The company that made sure to secure that was Blackrock. They brought up all the housing yep. And now the CEO they did all that is running the WEF the one that said nothing. Well, it's funny how everything comes back full circle with these guys, you know, and they do they back sorry, they do back the Central bank digital currency as well.
Speaker 3: So it's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Remember the screenshot I sent you the other day about the company I work for.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, his companies owned by black Rock.
Speaker 5: They're like one of the top thirty largest shareholders that works companies.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, the stakeholders of most big companies are yeah.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, so you have them, and you have State Street and Vandguard.
Speaker 1: They band guards another and they own each other.
Speaker 4: So whenever you break it down, the yeah and the and the W have said that, you know, all the countries are going to be rammed venture capitalist when this technocratic system is ran. You're gonna have Palent, You're doing its job with everything we're talking about. You're gonna have the CBDCs and everything else doing its job to help them do their job.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But then you're also going to have how's the country's going to look?
Speaker 2: Then? In this world, it's gonna be credit score and your biometrics and your carbon footprint in your credit score is all the nation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and nations are run by venture capitalists and that's what they want and that's where we're really headed. And so whenever you look into Curtis Jarvin is very important character, uh, probably equally as important as Peter t O Peter Teal, a lot of his ideologies for how it should look comes from Curtis Jarvin. He believes that we should get rid of the democratic system and go into a corporate monarchy and have ceo kings king and so essentially, essentially you would have a monarchy system that's ran like a corporation by a guy like uh like uh Larry Fink, right, like a venture capitalist guys.
Speaker 2: Looking at it in there with Trump being president and then fucking Elon being like in the cabinet like where he was for a while and whatnot. And then there's also a quote from Peter Till that says he goes, technology is an incredible alternative to politics, you know what I'm saying. So it's right into.
Speaker 3: What you're saying, that's what they feel like.
Speaker 4: And Curtis Jarvin his parents were FEDS and he's a major, major contributor.
Speaker 3: To all of their ideologies.
Speaker 4: You got to read his work. He had something called Patchwork where he put out a thought, maybe we should turn all the underclass into a biodiesel fuel. And he said, well, obviously, you know people would not feel too great about that, So instead we could virtualize him and they'll feel like they'll live in a pod and they'll be fed or whatever, and they'll be virtual virtualized forever and.
Speaker 3: Feel like they have a good life. So this is the type of people we're dealing with here. And then they take a venture capitalist JD. Vance. They pay him, They pay him in politics.
Speaker 2: The biggest congressional donation from one single per some two JD Vans.
Speaker 1: From Peter exactly too.
Speaker 4: JD Vance is a venture capitalist, and so they want a man like that in the White House to start running the government like they want it ram because this country is already in a technocratic system. We just don't know it yet, and it hasn't really clamped down in a way where we can recognize it. We feel like it's still America in the way that we see. But you see all the cameras everywhere, the CCTs. There's things like Project Esther and the Canary Mission that are already out that have secured our fate.
Speaker 3: And unfortunately, I worry.
Speaker 4: I think people right now, what they're doing right now is they're telling everybody about all the fucked up corruption and all the things going on like Israel and letting people get mad so that with their heads stick they stick their head up like groundhogs. That way they could get whacked whack a mole, shit, bro. Yeah, And so I think right now that's the stage of seeing who feels what way, and that's where we are right now. And I've already secured my faith clearly. But I'm just saying, dude, like I already fell into it too late anyway, But yeah, I can see, I could see what's going on. The game's being ran right now, but the system's already in place.
Speaker 3: Importantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if we're talking politics, we also got to mention if you guys are still stuck in this fucking bi party illusion where you think it's Democrats versus Republicans, you're fucking out of your fucking mind. It's a fucking Uni party. And where I got most of this information was Timfoil, I think episode eight nine and one with seven SE's and he was also explaining how all these guys have connections to like these super left leaning people that the chick that was with Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter and stuff. All these people at the top are working together ye have been. And not only that, but if I want to talk about the Biden presidency real quick, and how they just opened up all the borders and shit, it kind of almost seems like, Okay, we know Donald Trump's going to be back in four years, so let's fucking open the borders so that the Republicans have something to bitch about. Not only that, but they could have a problem to implement palants here because they were trying to implement it for the immigration riots, right mm one percent.
Speaker 4: And then also whenever you look at the mini Apples shooter that just happened recently, Oh yeah, what what happens right away?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was that dude that came out and was like, man, we've been working on this and it was coming out next week.
Speaker 1: But if it would have came out last week we would have stopped the sugar.
Speaker 4: It's called Gideon. Gideon Software very very similar to Gotham Software. It's pretty much the same. It's just a different guy who's using Pounteer engineers and it's Israeli software. Now, the Israeli software matters because the project I mentioned a minute ago, Project Esther, as well as the Canary Missioner, both Israeli projects which are actually put out to make a list of people who are anti Semitic and anti Semitic now is people against Israel, not just Jews and so wide umbrella.
Speaker 3: There's what I said a minute ago about the list being made. I wasn't joking. They've done it.
Speaker 4: And this company that is doing that, Gideon and Poundery, they're working with the Project Esther in the Canary Mission. So you have to remember that's the system you're against. So you're against the system that we've watched commit genocide for the past three years. They're going to be running the system that's going to then run the world. And this gets into end time prophecy where you're talking like, you know, the Goyam all get killed whatever, if you're talking from a Jewish point of view, and whenever they you know, run the world essentially, and their savior comes, which is the anti crisis essentially, then they get to put everybody under their thumb. And that's what I think we're walking into, man, and I think it's manufactured prophecy, not to have actual Jews run it.
Speaker 3: And so that's the thing you have to remember as well.
Speaker 4: It's the bankers and things like that who are Zionists that are also say their Jews, but most of them really aren't. They're just Anglo American banker and Anglo American bankers who claim Zionist.
Speaker 2: Stale Free said he was going to go kiss the wall with his hat, but I heard it. We went to the go see the dead seats, and this guy found the shekels and we saw his ant there and my aunt was there an idea. Hey, but guys, our fucking freedoms are fucking under attack right now.
Speaker 1: They've already been swept from under our feet.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna be able to have an opinion, you know what I mean, without them shutting off our finances, our fucking medication. Eventually, if they want to try to have power over transportation, like they said, no one's gonna own cars they'll probably be these cars that just take you to them from places they can probably remote control that shuk.
Speaker 1: I mean we're talking about for tweets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean no, we're talking about this extends.
Speaker 4: This pre predictive ship extends on an ideological level for non compliance, for political dissenters, like who will commit violence?
Speaker 3: It's not really about that. It's more about who will resist the system?
Speaker 4: Right, And so then once you're flagged, then you can get a restriction level like a no fly at list, freeze finances you you know, get denied and says blacklist employment. I mean it turns into a full digital system where every company you work for, healthcare place, you go to, fucking house, you try to get on the night game system that tells you, like, this person's got a yellow, red, or green fucking flag exactly. And that's what it's going to turn into. Man, And it's not pretty.
Speaker 2: Let happen, and they're they're already implementing this. I got this information and you guys just got to listen to this. Domestic policing and predictive analysis agencies have used Palenteers Gotham software to map connections between persons of interest including data like license play reads, phone records, social media activity, criminal histories, and more. For instance, the LAPD's Operation Laser scored individuals based on interactions with police and flagged them for closer monitoring or interventions. So that's already fucking happening in our hometown, you know what I'm saying, Well, it's insane.
Speaker 5: Another thing is like sometimes people get pulled over, right and they'll have whatever, a little bit of dope on them, and the cops will be like, I'll give you a warning or whatever.
Speaker 1: They think they got away.
Speaker 5: Now you're being a watch for the rest of the time because they're gonna collect even more data. They're gonna look into your past.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about someone that they would get pulled over and let go all the time, and the thing was they had a FED case on them. Yep. So basically the local police had to let them go because if they did anything, they'd be interfering with the federal case. But then they also document every single time exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's bring it back to fucking DARPA, because the more you dig, the more you realize all of these big tech mobiles are fucking puppets. For DARPA, you know what I'm saying, including fucking Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 4: Who I think started started a little bit about Yeah, yeah, his grandpa started DARPA. I believe it was called some LARPA or something right before that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yea, and yeah he started that.
Speaker 4: You know, all the exactly all these guys, you know, they always happen to come from some kind of intelligence background and or military background. For instance, when you're talking intelligence background, Robert Maxwell had a lot of a lot of play and what this stuff was in the very beginning. So you know, so Peter Teel had a lot of funding from Epstein. Robert Maxwell did a lot of fund did a lot of funding and fucking around with the Promise software, which was Promese was nineteen eighties software. We're talking nineteen eighties surveillance software, originally designed by ens Law for US prosecutors. But he used it with a back door to be able to sell the different governments worldwide different information, and it gave Israel. It gave Israel unprecedented access to global financial, diplomatic, and intelligence databases. So in other words, he put a backdoor in it for Israel so that they could use that shit to their advantage, and then they used it all over the country, all over the world.
Speaker 2: Well not only that, but that crazy is just the doorway to open what the fuck Jeffrey Epstein was doing. Because you said Robert actually in Epstein connection. So if they're using that fucking software since the nineteen eighties Epstein and was going on with Epstein.
Speaker 3: And we'll get to that as well, because I got you on that. So Robert Maxwell, I don't know if you knew this. Do you guys know?
Speaker 4: I know you guys lived, you know in California. Uh, did you guys have textbooks? Did you guys have graw Hill?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I remember that that was that was.
Speaker 4: Owned by Robert Maxwell's no so yeah, yeah, so that's owned by his publishing companies. So why do you why do you think you only heard about Hitler and not Stalin in those books?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like there's different kind of twists. So yeah, so you got to watch that.
Speaker 4: The same thing with you know, the you know Encyclopedia Britannica. Uh, you know Robert Maxwell, he was m I six KGB and.
Speaker 5: Massadm I six, all the encyclopreed agencies, all the intelligence agencies.
Speaker 4: And the fucking Encyclopedia Britannica owns the Webster Dictionary, which changes definitions.
Speaker 1: All day the time.
Speaker 3: Again, and this is why, right, you got these guys.
Speaker 4: They changed the history, they changed the definitions of things, and then a generation goes by and now you're just a crazy conspiracy theorist for saying something.
Speaker 5: Like That's yeah, I'm I'm gonna be that crazy grandpa in the future talking about some ship.
Speaker 1: The fuck are you talking about again? What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Epstein also poured money into cutting edge research at Harvard, MIT and Stanford. These are all places that we're doing a lot of transhumanist research, brank computer AI, genetics, interfaces. So this is the guy that kept that going, along with palents here, which was supposed to be the system running it. Again, I mentioned Israel is going to be kind of running the system, and you've got two massad guys that are doing blackmail and all these people here and scientists. That way they could get them to make this ship for them, And clearly, dude, it's a clear uh indicator of what's going on.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's actually.
Speaker 2: Definitely we're never are gonna get that fucking list, because if the average Joe knew the connection between Jeffrey Epstein and Robert Maxwell and Peter Till and Pallanteer, this ship would have never fucking went down.
Speaker 5: If there was never really an actual list, we're never gonna get information, and it was stewed up, you know, to be like the list just so it's something to talk about, like because obviously there's people that have been there.
Speaker 1: There there might be some sort of document.
Speaker 2: Well, my point is there's not gonna be any real repercussions or revealing of real information because it's going to show the connection between all these guys that are trying to control the world.
Speaker 1: And great, it's been how long you know what I mean, It's like we're.
Speaker 2: Not make sense why he was blackmailing politicians. It makes so much sense now, bro.
Speaker 3: Now Yeah, but not only that.
Speaker 4: Now we're at a point where we're gonna have a system that is is it could blackmail everybody at any time. It knows, it knows what porn you watch, right, it knows what it knows what you got going on.
Speaker 2: And you guys can email records for keyword.
Speaker 3: Yeah the guy. I mean, you guys have heard of Pegasus. Right, Pegasus is an Israeli software.
Speaker 4: All they need is your phone number and they can get into everything in your phone, every single thing you're doing. All your pictures, all your emails, all your texts, are your keystrokes, all of it.
Speaker 3: Right, And so you know this guy, you know Epstein, He was in contact.
Speaker 4: With the Peter Peter Tiele in the PayPal mafia figures and read hooffin linked the LinkedIn guy, yeah, and LinkedIn LinkedIn of course, another one where it's like your business and your your network, that information on linked They know who you talk to, Yeah, they know all your contacts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It seems like they're just trying to make life so unbearable that it's almost like the average person is just gonna be like, fuck real life, Just plug me into the fucking metaverse, you know what I'm saying. And that brings me to GTA six to two because it's like they keep pushing back the fucking release date for it, which is fine, I want to play it, but then also too, it almost seems like they're trying to prep us and prime us and get us excited for maybe an alternate reality, virtual reality, or even an augmented reality. Imagine if they had headsets that are just fuckinging changed, Like if you don't pay your bill and shit, it's just gonna show you fucking spiders and fucking shit that you're scared over some shit.
Speaker 5: You tell me about it last time. I remember, I told you they just dropped the simulator. I don't know if you've seen it, but you can. You you can type prompts in real time, so like you're walking down the street, it's a video and then you're like, all right, a cat walks in front of me. All of a sudden, the cat walks in front of you while your real regular image is still going.
Speaker 1: So it's live prompts like as you're going.
Speaker 3: You can think about it too, eventually, just thinking about it exactly.
Speaker 5: That's well, that's kind of like how people would say real life really is, right, there's just.
Speaker 3: The brain interface.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you manifest instantly and as well, you know that's what makes me always wonder about all these woo woo things, man, Like you know you manifest everything. Was that used to pre programming for like plugging you in so you can manifest everything so you can make that reality. Oh you know astral projection and all these different things to get you to disassociate your subconscious from your biological body.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what these motherfuckers are trying to do.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: So I wonder how much of this extends from MK ultra because when you look at MK also where somebod doing a huge series on right now, But it's coming from the angle of looking at what's going on today, the different movements like ufology, telepathy tapes, astral projection documents and all that. The CIA documents that came out. What was that put out there to get you to believe that you could do that whenever? Really, it's a technique used in MK ultra to get people to be more suggestible. And then you're being programmed every day, and suggestible shit is happening every day from your phone and your TV. So all they need you to do is start doing You do some work on your own, and then you start doing that shit. Next thing, you know, the programming starts working better. Right, and so now you're MK ultra in yourself, dude, And so I wonder, Man, the more I get into this, I'm really thinking, dude, it's a lot of false transparency out there.
Speaker 3: And so got to watch for that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you the mk ultra data and whatever they got from that. I'm pretty sure they definitely use that when they started creating like you know, like social media and just getting us attached to our phones and stuff like that. Like it makes too much sense for them to know.
Speaker 3: What free you know what I mean? Yeah, it's free.
Speaker 4: So you're the product, right, yes, exactly, and the product is understanding and studying your behavior, your thought, the way you your patterns of doing things, you know. And then now they've done it for so long, just subtly here we are, you know, can reject scandal with the data and everything.
Speaker 3: That all wasn't for nothing, right, those are little the.
Speaker 1: Biggest data breach in history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it wasn't.
Speaker 5: We're supposed to have the strongest security in history, right exactly.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a breeding no, definitely.
Speaker 4: It's just like the Cold War where they're like, oh, we aren't sharing any information with those KGB guys, and yeah, you're passing back and forth brainwashing information.
Speaker 1: Yep, brainwashing ended up brainwashing themselves.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how we always hear the one world government, the new World order, and they're trying to take over the world, and it seems so plausible how they can do it digitally, you know what I'm saying with all these systems and stuff like that. And that brings me up to did you hear about how Amazon, Google, and Microsoft are partnering to have a satellite based cloud system.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, I believe that, you know.
Speaker 4: The Golden Dome I believe is part of that where they're gonna use that setup.
Speaker 3: It's just terminator and minority report put together.
Speaker 4: It's what we're looking at with the matrix added to it of course for the underclass, right, And so that's where we're at, I mean.
Speaker 2: Is stored in a cloud. Bro Like, there's no getting away from it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And and what they're going to sell it as is it's going to be a hive mind, right, So there's a hive mind, and that's the whole idea of a one consciousness right where everybody can telepathically speak. They're gonna make all of the gnostic spiritual teachings come true digitally. And I think it's a false This is the intichrist ship. This is a false uh, this is a false awakening, a false enlightenment.
Speaker 2: What do you think, what do you think he's gonna say it is Antichrist conference? Do you think you like here? I am.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna say, we're making We're making that's a private event, right with like super extensive tickets.
Speaker 1: So like, who are these people that that bought these tickets to go to this event?
Speaker 2: Polenteer shareholders, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: If you're out there, If you're out there, you go to the show, please please hit me up.
Speaker 3: You got my Gmail and all the information information. I'll tell you what I think He's going to say something along the lines of.
Speaker 4: It said that God, we were made in God's image, but it's so ironic, we had it wrong. We're gonna make God in our image, right, And so that's it's gonna be something along those lines from what I've read it, from what I've read about him, that's the type the ship we're looking at. Yeah, yeah, And so I mean, you know, he says he's Christian, he's an esoteric Christian whatever that means.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's you know, don't they all say they're Christian?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 4: You know, George Bush, if you're asking if I've been born again, the answer is yes.
Speaker 3: I love that dude away with words? What away with words?
Speaker 1: Do you see?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw the tinfoil hat with seven seas, but he was talking about how there's a how there's a company called Coulston Capital or something like that that does a lot of work with Rumble and they sponsor they own a lot of the companies that sponsor a lot of the alternate media kind of people like conspiracy theorists and stuff like that, Laura Lumer and stuff like that. What do you think about that? Do you think that these people are controlled opposition or do you think they're being used and they don't know it?
Speaker 3: You know, I think it could be both.
Speaker 4: Right, So, like, for instance, whenever you're talking about Nick Fes, right, so I'm he's a guy that says a lot of things that are true, but him at his core is the person that I think serves the system. Well, I think at one point he really was banned. I think he really was saying ship before the system allowed it. And now it serves his purpose. And even if he isn't controlled op he's being pushed inorganically.
Speaker 3: To where there is no difference. Yeah, you see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so that's the way it's done right, so you don't have to even do it the way that seven season is even talking about. You can inorganically push people ahead because of their sentiment in the way they speak right, and and I think he's a character that could be just that. But also you know rumble, I mean, they're paying bitcoin, so I don't trust them.
Speaker 5: Just like seven seas on, Isaac wisop right what he was talking about Sam, and he was like you know, and it's like Isaac's like, there's there's no.
Speaker 1: Way, Sam, I have.
Speaker 3: I love how he waited till he was over there to talk about that exactly.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, they about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you got beef with somebody, or even though beef just the question always just said you know what I mean, like you say, dude, I mean it helps your reputation.
Speaker 3: I feel like in this game especially he was talking.
Speaker 2: About he was talking about the megal Wellness uh sponsorship and uh he had Johnny looked it up on the show and he was like, actually, yeah, we did get some offers from them. So it's like their point was like, Okay, these companies could have malicious intentions, but they're hitting us up. We need to pay our bills, like we didn't know about that.
Speaker 1: Not everybody does research on who the owner of this company.
Speaker 2: And I want to also talk about Nick Quinces or like you know, guys that are controlled because I think they do start out as oppositions to the elite, but they I think they do find their place for him because a lot of these guys will have blind spots, like you said, like they'll have information or they'll have a good opinion about something and something and something something, and then this total opinion. They'll be either super off on it or they'll never talk about it. And it's like, how come you don't ever talk about that subject? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Catholic the Catholic Church for Nick Fuentes. The thing for me is the Catholic Church. It's like, okay, so you're against pedophilia, you want to see the Epstein tapes.
Speaker 3: If you're cool with the Catholic Church. Yeah, you have that blind spot, you know it just because it's always that that And that's what makes me think he might be actually controlled off is how hard he goes for the Catholic Church.
Speaker 4: Because you can't count the Vatican out of this exactly. There's there's a book called The Two Babylons, and I think I mentioned it last time I was on here, but it's a very very important book when understanding how Babylons split off and was able to really I mean there it's ideology permeates almost everything except for mainly Christianity. If you were to look at like just like read letter Jesus shit, like that's like the only thing. But other than that, there's like if you look at the Christian Bible then the Catholic.
Speaker 3: Bible, it's very very different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you've got the you've got all the like the different angels and the you know, saints and every it's it's very different.
Speaker 3: And I think that that's, you know, that's for a reason.
Speaker 4: That's why the Crusades and the Dark Ages and everything else they weren't take giving the word of God necessarily. I think they were killing anybody that wouldn't take their version of the word again version over here.
Speaker 5: Where we live, the middle school I went to used to be called the Crusaders, and while I was in middle school, they had to change the name and they chose the Falcons.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we're the fleming Crusaders. Yeah, and then around that time.
Speaker 3: Wow, the falcons almost like Horace.
Speaker 4: Very funny, you know, because when you're talking, I mean, that's so funny because the Two Babylons, I mean.
Speaker 3: They didn't change it.
Speaker 4: I mean change it to fucking something else, dude, you know what I mean? Like that, it had to be the other thing. It represents the same thing. It's kind of weird to be again, the two Babylons. That's how you trace the two Babylons. There's the Catholic Church, the Crusaders, or the Mystery School Babylon, the Egyptian it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: So it's very funny. Yeah, how.
Speaker 2: How do we stop this thing that's in motion? What's your opinion on that?
Speaker 4: Well, once the big beautiful bill passed, I couldn't really see a way out of this without.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful bill.
Speaker 3: Without a without a.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't want to say like revolution, but like without some kind of serious I wouldn't even say uprising because here's the thing, Like, we're talking about.
Speaker 3: A system that's in place that's supposed to lock us down if we did something like that.
Speaker 4: So we're at the point now where I don't know, man, I mean it really takes a lot of lobbying against foreign lobbying in our government, getting rid of the FED, getting rid of taxes, getting rid of all these things that.
Speaker 2: That that you know what I'm saying, get rid of the fucking federals are okay, And now you're going to do a CBDC.
Speaker 3: The fuck?
Speaker 4: They said all the right things that probably would have fixed a lot of the problems. Yes, yes, and right now, we could have went back onto the gold stand at least for a while because excuse me, golds up a lot, So I mean we could have went back on it. We could go back onto the gold standard for a while and get off the the currency. I mean, it's it's a matter of the bankers again. And that's why they want the venture capitalists to own everything, because the bankers have always been behind the scenes, behind the kings, behind you know, the kings or the debts. But really they're being controlled by the bankers, right yep. Well, now now the venture capitalists are going to outwardly own everything because they're going to have a system that will keep the centers down.
Speaker 3: And that is a scary system. And so I don't know, really, I mean, I know how it would look if we what we need to do policy wise, but getting that done is something that could take a serious uprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it really was impossible.
Speaker 4: It would take an organ it would take an organized uprising. And I don't see I don't see much of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not like you know, us talking about it here in a couple of podcasts there, like we do our job to try to like spread it, but that's just not gonna actually push push it over that edge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Not Whenever you have too many people that say I just try to focus on what I can control, yes, or you have too many people that say, you know, I just want to pay my bills, it's like, yeah, well it could all be easier and we could live a life of true freedom if you if you got on this bandwagon for a minute, you know, yeah, it takes sacrifice right now.
Speaker 3: But you know Stalin said that.
Speaker 4: I mean he had a chicken and he would pluck all its feathers and then he would like put little nicks on it with a knife and put little slits on it, and then he would throw a piece of corner on the ground and the chicken would follow him everywhere. You know, even though he treated him like that, and Stall would look over to somebody he said, this is how you treat people.
Speaker 3: You just fucking beat them down.
Speaker 4: And then give them a little bit and give them just a little bit, just a little bit enough. And that's what the fuck were looking at right now, dude. The Bolshevik Revolution was mostly ran by these same It was funded by the Wall Street bankers, was funded by the same people that funded Hitler into power and got Israel created and created this world that we're.
Speaker 1: In right now.
Speaker 3: And they had something called the secret police. It was called the Cheksva.
Speaker 4: And that's what we're looking at today with Palent here, it's a digital Cheksva. Yeah, so, I mean, you know, we're living in the Bolshevik times, dude. I mean they said trust the plan back then in the Bolshevik Revolution, they got the Workmen's Party to like go with these people that they said that they were on their side, and they weren't man and they overthrew everything, and a lot that's what we're looking at.
Speaker 5: A lot of people don't understand that, like the plans that are taking place have been planned for hundreds of years. Yeah, you know what I mean like they've been working on this stuff and slowly but surely it'll go into effect, whether it's their grandkids, grandkids, grandkids who benefit from them, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so you know I do this because go ahead, Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 4: But I was just gonna say, man, I do this because you know, I worry about my kids, of course, and you know I want them to have a good life. And as soon as I as soon as I had a kid, COVID happened, and all this crazy shit started unfold in a way that really woke me up in a different way. Like I was kind of always into a lot of conspiracies and esoteric knowledge, freemasonry. I was kind of like big into the New Age stuff. I thought enlightenment was a thing that I could achieve and all this shit, right Buddhists and all that shit. And once that happened, I open my eyes all the shit going on controller wise, right, like the real shit, not just this woo woo conspiracy shit. Yeah, And once I got into all that, the deeper I got into the ideologies of the controllers, the more I recognize that they want you to get into that shit because that's their ideology and they sell it as this flowery self enlightenment, but it's Luciferianism at the end of the day, and it's all about man becoming God and throwing away his true creator.
Speaker 3: What it's about.
Speaker 2: I think we're at it seems like they're it seems like they're like their strategy is to promise you something and hopes to get you on board so they can give you the exact opposite. Like I talked about uh, you know, uh cryptocurrency earlier, and they sold it as being decentralized, but when you really look at it and how the system's going, it's gonna be super centralized, you know what I mean. And that makes me think, like, who the fuck is Satashi Nakamoto? You know what I'm saying, Like, it's it makes it makes yeah, exactly. It makes it more seem like it's a group of guys that wanted this to go this way, and we're selling you this cryptocurrency that's supposed to be decentralized, but in the end, it's going to centralize the whole world, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: As soon as as soon as I read about all this and kind of started learning about it, I was like, yeah, this is exactly that. It was almost my instinctual.
Speaker 4: I had a primordial knowledge of this as soon as I fucking read about I was like, oh no, it's inversion.
Speaker 3: This is it version, and it's being done by the devil.
Speaker 4: Whether you believe it or not, and whether you believe in a biblical way or not, who gives a fuck. But it's being done by inhuman force, and whether you know, it's something feeds on negative energy in this world that we live in. And I don't know what the fuck it is or how to explain it, but I do understand that it wants to make this life is big of a struggle for human consciousness and the soul as it can and make it what we're seeing today.
Speaker 3: And I say that to say that, like, yeah, dude, it's uh, it's definitely worth uh, you know, figuring out who you are.
Speaker 4: I guess, you know, because these motherfuckers just want to confuse your reality all day. And you know, have you lost in this constant Honestly, it used to be you know that people would just have thoughts. I feel like now most people live in just like just blank space waiting for input.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm waiting for.
Speaker 3: The input.
Speaker 4: Exactly, like I'm waiting on it. You get input in so I could and if I have like a real discernment. So whenever I read like the Bitcoin Show, I was like, oh, yeah, dude, this is in version, because we live in an inverted fucking world, and you can recognize a version if you use your critical thinking process.
Speaker 2: It's almost like when you meet someone and they tell you like, I'm not this, and then you realize they are that. Like one time I was with I was doing the booking for my band in this booker where she was like I started talking to her and she was like, yeah, I'm not I'm not hard to work with, I'm not fucking and then eventually, as I got down the conversation, I'm like, yeah, we're not going to work with you because you're very hard to work with.
Speaker 5: If you weren't, you wouldn't have to say it exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I got a question for reminds me.
Speaker 2: Do you think we see a JD. Event's presidency and if so, how soon do you think it's going to be within the four years and he's gonna step up because something happens to Donald Trump? Or do you think it happens in the next term. What do you see with that?
Speaker 3: I think it's very very likely that Trump doesn't make it through the four years for sure. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a lot of people are saying the same thing that they were saying about Biden a few years, and they're saying about Trump, but he's too old, he looks like he's withering away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now they're saying he's looking bad, like his house's looking bad, and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: You could boil it down to something this simple. Guys. Trump was in a casket in the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, fucking and.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure. I'm pretty sure he was. I'm pretty sure he was president during that time too, So I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: But even if you don't want to get wild with that, they've definitely been doing a lot of predictive program to talk about his hospitalization, his bruises.
Speaker 3: JD.
Speaker 4: Vans is saying, I'm willing to take over the White House if anything happens.
Speaker 3: It's very weird and uncalled for.
Speaker 4: He served his purpose, he got the big beautiful bill through the AI. Infrastructure is being built, we have camps being built that can house the people that are dissenters. And they're going to call it for illegals and all the things that they need to do because national security.
Speaker 3: This goes back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: Total information awareness was created, Palenteer was created because of a national security threat. They're now using national security from crime and from illegals to do what they're doing right now. Employ the national Guard, deploy the national Guard, create camps, and create an infrastructure that can handle the control of any issues.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you brought that up, because it's all fucking manufactured. Like I said about earlier, the Democratic Party opened the border to make it a problem for the Republican Party. It's just yes, problem solution, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, Do you know about the replacement theory and like migration theory, So like the Club of Rome. A long time ago, they said that we need to lower the population, and everybody talks about how they said that they're going to lower the population by like two thirds, Right, A lot of people have heard that and talked about that conspiracy. But another part of it was that they wanted to migrate people all over because when you do that, it destroys the culture of each country and turns it into this weird fusion just problems, right, and the answer you sell to that with war and everything else, poverty and lack of food and inflation, then you can.
Speaker 3: Sell people this this system. And that's what I think that was for. I think that's a big part of it, huge part of it.
Speaker 2: I think the scariest thing about Palenteer and I'm trying to implement this technocracy is that it's generally it's a fucking Department of Defense contract company. You know what I mean. They're fucking they're a fucking military company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And they want to fucking they are They wanted to get all these databases and fucking have AI keep an eye on us. You know what I'm saying, Like that is fucking so crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Bro oh yeah, one hundred percent. But they want to use our differences against us. So that way we will then say, we don't want anybody to be different. We want it to just be one cohesive system ran by AI uniformly everybody you will eat even though it's not going to be equal.
Speaker 2: YEA, what do you think the chance is that, uh, this system is going to be like a part of like a metaverse that people are gonna plug into what if it are already?
Speaker 3: Is yea virtual virtual life? Let me ask you this, The virtualized part's crazy. Yeah, the virtualizing is something that I wonder if that's possible. But if it is, they definitely would want to do that with people that that they just didn't feel was net worth using resources.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I had that thought. I was, what was it? Will cryptocurrency release the need of natural resources?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No? Will crypto and tech eventually release the need of natural resources? Because if you think about it, if they fucking plug us into a system like the matrix, we're not gonna have any need for water, trees, any of that.
Speaker 1: Ship Well, anyway, if you really need.
Speaker 5: A vessel to still control your stuff, because what if without the vessel something gets skewed and they can't measure something?
Speaker 1: You know, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you're touching on something that I did bring up. You know, a lot of the climate change reaction to get all this carbon tax and all these different things going, I believe is because they know that these databases are going to extract a lot of water, a lot of resources, a lot of energy, and they understand that. So they're trying to get people used to the idea of minimizing down to the mini school level of nothing, because eventually when they have the control level that they will, they're just getting used to enough of it so they could lock you down for real and then it's like, Okay, now you get like a tent to what you fucking were used to before this ever was the thing, Right, So that's the that's the totally totalitarian tiptoe that we're looking at today.
Speaker 3: I think whenever it comes to that, that's what the point of the climate change thing was.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, and I think we talked about it last time. But there's all these fucking big ass tech companies that are buying all this land and power plants, Microsoft, Amazon, Bill Gates owns like some most of the land and the United.
Speaker 1: States of the farm land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're putting these AI centers everywhere. They just put one, I think in an Arizona. They got a bunch of Texas and stuff like that. They're just popping up everywhere and they get water run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very soon, I think we'll be looking at water energy wars for sure. Uh, not even wars, but scarcity is because of uh just the over extraction of all of it at once, just to run a system that just controls people. And that's why they need the depopulation, you know. And how they get that, how they get that done, I don't know, but unfortunately, man, it only makes sense that you would have to yeah, definitely, yeah, like I said, and then it will it will look like the matrix.
Speaker 3: Remember how the matrix looked on the Earth and ship Like.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say, life so unbearable that you have no choice but the plug in, because like you said, when they unplugged, there's just rows and roads of pods in this fucking dystopia. You see fucking lightning in the sky and fucking dark ass towers and shit, and it's like, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Nice, there's a nice at all.
Speaker 5: There's another Netflix. I don't know if it was a show or episode. Might I keep bringing up Black Mirror for some reason, but it was like, once you get to a certain level, you go to this other side where everything is super glamorous and stuff. But then there's the rebels that don't want to go. But then this one of one of the rebels sneaks in to see what it's like and stuff. It's it's pretty crazy, but it'll it'll be like that, you know, it'll be two completely different worlds.
Speaker 1: Like it'll be fucking a project.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Project?
Speaker 2: Uh? What is it?
Speaker 1: Remember that projects?
Speaker 5: Something that weird fucking had that town with all the surveillance and stuff like that, You remember that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that either way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I never saw that one. But Black Mirror was eerily Uh, it was eerily right about a lot of shit that's gonna happen. But unfortunately, I don't think it's gonna look like That's what sucks. Man.
Speaker 4: Even that was kind of wrong in this sense of like, I don't think we're gonna be enjoying it like that. I mean, maybe there will be a normal society that gets to live that kind of life, but I wouldn't be a part of it because it means absolute control and absolutely your liberties are got on whatever you live in the world that they portray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not fucking plugging in. Let me ask you this. If ninety nine percent of the world plugged into like some kind of metaverse ready Player one world kind of thing, what are you doing you stay in physical or what you going digital?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, physical forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, physical forever, because yeah, the digital means that I lose my humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I won't be doing.
Speaker 2: That they can.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Did we talk about the time prison thing? No, how I think they're I think they're trying to create a technology to where it'll it'll make you seem as if you are trapped somewhere for a longer, Like they'll like put you to sleep for fifteen minutes, but it'll seem like you're locked up for like one hundred years or like a trip. Yeah, I got Look, I did a video on.
Speaker 3: It, A little prison, bro, the digital prison.
Speaker 4: That's what we're head to do because you know, like I said before, man like the Gnostics believe that we're put into a prison planet by the Demiurge. Yeah, and they're going to create a digital version of that put us in it, dude. Yeah, And that's what that's what they're creating right now.
Speaker 2: Whether it still is the Demiurge, yeah.
Speaker 4: And it could be with the help of the Demiurge or not, but either way, I think they are using some kind of entity, non human force to do this.
Speaker 3: Level.
Speaker 2: That's what brings the whole Biblical and ancient text thing full circle because you had Anna Paulina Luna on the Joe Rogan podcast talking about how they were all interested in the Book of Enough to try to figure out what the fuck is going on with the interdimensional creatures and all that shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: You know if you read into that that when the higher dimensional entities like the angels and demons, they've always fucking been here, but yeah, we can't see them, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know what's funny about that lady dude, her her grandpa was a Nazi and then she changed her name and she's now she's now a Jew.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, dude, I have to say my mom's side.
Speaker 2: Jus.
Speaker 3: You know, I could always call this shit out. I don't give a but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: It's not all of them, man, but it's ones like that that go on there. And then they don't talk about Epstein that had him a sad tie with all the he literally, she works for the Congress. The Congress leaves the meeting early so they could go to Israel.
Speaker 3: And visit over there.
Speaker 4: Whenever the Congress left the meeting early because they brought up Massade ties to Epstein and then they go to Israel where the mesodic Come on, bro, I mean, how how more clear could you get it? And then she goes down there and talks about everything under the sun except for fucking.
Speaker 3: The Epstein file.
Speaker 4: One more, one more crazy thing is did you know that the ancient astronaut theory was actually it was it was done by a Zionist?
Speaker 3: What so again?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: Again, dude, we're looking at the same motherfuckers that are pushing the same ideology that makes the demiurg created you, not God, the Demiurge created you. Didn't you know that the Andrew Naki that's who really did it. No, it's the fucking It's all the same.
Speaker 3: Thing, in my opinion. Damn, go ahead. What were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: So? I forgot, totally forgot what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: I have something?
Speaker 2: What did you just say right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was talking about how uh oh ship I forgot because I was.
Speaker 2: Like getting too close.
Speaker 1: Talking about how she was talking about that and how they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, So it's interesting that you say a Zionist came up with the ancient aliens theory because the further I look into it. The further the more it seems that aliens aren't coming from some physical place far away. They're interdimensional, and it makes sense that they wouldn't want us to have that discussion. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one hundred percent, dude.
Speaker 4: They this discussion we're having now, I feel like is one I don't hear anywhere. Yeah, do you hear anybody say in the angle that that that I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: With this?
Speaker 3: I think maybe there's a few, Bro, And that's the ship that's like weird.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the spirituality parallel to the whole technology.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the Anu Naki ship and rebranding of the you know, I mean actually there's a few, like you know Nefhlin DEAs Squad actually does a great job with the ship.
Speaker 3: I have to give them.
Speaker 4: They killed it this ship. Uh yeah, I went on there recently. Did we talked about black Goo?
Speaker 3: We did an episode on blackgoo on my show and ship Bro we're talking about programmable liquid, you know, because I think that that goes Yeah, that.
Speaker 4: Goes into this where they're trying to use that programmable liquid get it inside of you via vaccine.
Speaker 1: Like grap memograph coating it and then then putting it yeah, into.
Speaker 3: You exactly, and then they can you and then they can connect you to like technology.
Speaker 1: Thing and manipulate the code they just entered.
Speaker 2: And hey, wait, and isn't it fucking RFK praising m R and A right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, So here's that switch. Here's the thing with that.
Speaker 4: So they got of a twenty two MBR and A projects, right, and they're saying, we're we just want safe vaccines. These mRNA vaccines aren't safe, right, So he said, we're going to make one vaccine.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: This one vaccine is a customizable vaccine that is ran by AI. And what they do is they take they take a piece, they take a piece of your blood or whatever, right, and then they check your genome and then this vaccine customizes itself to your genome with AI gene therapy, and then they put it in you and it will cure cancer, keep you from getting cancer, everything else.
Speaker 3: Apparently they say that they.
Speaker 2: Could fucking analyze all your weak spots and fucking attack them or I'm saying, whatever they program the AI.
Speaker 1: To do, it'll just instantly make you Aaron candidate.
Speaker 3: They say it. They say, yep, exactly.
Speaker 4: They say it programs itself once it's in you to do whatever it's supposed to do. Now doesn't that sound like some shit today? Yeah, it sounds good, don't it Until everybody gets it and they're all fucking dude, that's where we're at, dude. That's where we're at right now.
Speaker 3: Bro. They have it on all levels, and that's why he wants you to wear wearables. He said that. Yeah, everybody, everybody wearing wearables.
Speaker 4: Once you take that vaccine, then it connects to the wearable with this technology that's like nanobot ship inside of the vaccine.
Speaker 3: It gets deep, bro. But that's what we're at, dude.
Speaker 2: For real, I'm telling you, this whole thing is a bait and switch. You know what I'm saying. I was, I was super RFK you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, and now it's my maha flipping insides.
Speaker 5: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: The biggest thing was red forty Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Real dude, false transparency to the max. Fuck man.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you got any other notes, bro, Dude?
Speaker 3: I had a great time.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I love coming on here and talking to you guys.
Speaker 4: You know I got I got another episode coming out about some of this ship that we talked about actually tomorrow, so.
Speaker 3: You know, hopefully if you guys enjoyed everything over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this will come out, uh two days after so make sure you guys go check out his episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it'll already be out.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, we uh we go deep man. We talked about what they want, dud. Yeah, like I said, we're doing a s isolent weapons series.
Speaker 3: It's fucking oh, it's getting deeper than I thought it would.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I'm gonna come because I wanted to.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to start this up premium feed, which I'm gonna get going because we aren't going we aren't gonna deal with sponsors. Yeah, because we don't got to worry about We don't go worry about seven season. So we're gonna we're gonna go full full into that and I want to make it to where our first launch episode for that is a nine to eleven deep Dives. But I've just got so much going on with the silent weapons shit. It's just hard, so lots of research. It's a good time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, tapping my.
Speaker 2: Brother, you're doing the Lord's work, man, keep doing it like I said, guys, they're attacking our fucking freedoms, they're attacking our privacy.
Speaker 1: Our minds.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, do some research research the ship we're talking about.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Do it quick, Google, Stop listening to chap music for three hours and put on a goddamn podcast and listen to something.
Speaker 3: I barely listen to.
Speaker 4: Silent Go listen to Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, or not listen to Go read Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.
Speaker 3: It's a document. I'll read it right now. It was a document that was found.
Speaker 4: In a fucking printer by somebody that bought a fucking printer from a Boeing dude. And it's a whole document that goes into a lot of this ship that we see today. If I may, if I may, because this is how fucking crazy this is, I have to say that now.
Speaker 3: I hope this I hope everybody this is. I'll break it down for you.
Speaker 4: It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of society, the engineering of social automation systems, so you know, using a system to do it automatically on a national or worldwide scale without implying the extensive objectives of social control and destruction of life aka slavery and genocide. So they're saying, there's no way we could talk about doing this without also when we implement this system having slavery and genocide.
Speaker 3: Being a part of it.
Speaker 4: Wow, they know, they know you're fucking sentence. Sorry, yeah, the first sentence, dude.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It all ties into what you're saying, especially with like population reduction. You know what I'm saying, And the slavery angle is just self explanatory.
Speaker 3: And it goes into computers. Bro.
Speaker 4: If they say you control, you control people with the push of a button through economy, and that's exactly what we're talking about in here. Go read that document, guys. I'm telling you you'll get a lot of good information out of it.
Speaker 1: Go check that out.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: This has been another swapcast with six g Agenda and Outside Minds. Thank you guys for tuning in. Go ahead and follow Andrew follow sixty Agenda, check out his channel, check out his podcast.
Speaker 1: A lot of socials.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, But look, I think you're you're making a run. We got a third host that comes on every once in a while, but you're making a run to be the fourth host. Yeah, you might be our conspiracy correspondent.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love I love having you on. Thank you for coming on. Bro. This has been another episode of the sixty Agenda and Outside Minds Swapcast. I'm your host and creator, Steel Lo Free. This is the other hosting creator and that's the other hosts and creator of sixty Agenda Andrew.
Speaker 3: Andrew Clinton, Andrew Clinton, the Baby.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for tuning in.
Speaker 5: We out.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah,