Speaker 1: Wow, do you remember that what you do, haven't? The Wizard of Oz is the movie that comes from and that's the March of the Winkies, or as they would say, the chant from the nineteen thirty nine movie Wizard of Oz. And I felt that it was appropriate. I felt it was appropriate for today's program on giants. We haven't anybody talking about giants in over at least a year and a half, maybe two years, seems to have fadd I think the last person we had on was Hugh Newman and his co writer Jim Vieira, and they have written a couple of different giant books. We were talking about European giants at that time, but today we're talking about Giants of Atlantis. And my returning author research researcher is Patrick Schnard. And Patrick hasn't been on, would you believe since night since twenty seventeen, I think, or maybe even earlier. We'll find out today. And giants are an interesting topic, simably because here in the United States, when they were digging into the mounds of the Mississippi Valley area, Ohio and other parts that had significant mounds, in some cases they found giant skeletons and when I say giants, some of them were eight feet tall. And there is an early turn of the century flood of giant sightings. It seems like people were buying plots of land that were once sacred to the native people of the country, of the various regions, and they were finding very large humans. Now, some places in one of the places is the Catalina Islands off the coast of Santa Barbara, California, had very tall people in the twelve foot range. But the rumors of people being twenty and twenty five and beyond that are kind of stretching the reality of the situation. Hey, this is Cliff, your host of Earth Ancients, and I've always been fascinated in giants. About five years ago we had an author who had written a book on Earth's descending periods, and apparently, according to him, the dinosaurs were created because the gravity on the planet was such that large animals were able to develop, be birthed, and actually grow into huge monstrosities. If you have never seen the skeleton of a dinosaur, go check it out at your local natural history natural science museum. They were monstrosities, fifty sixty ton creatures that were moving and God, if you had to face a t Dinosaurs Rex or any one of those gigantic dinosaurs, you were in trouble. You were in trouble. And there's some people that believe, and there is growing evidence that the dinosaurs were around at the same time there was a man mankind was around. We've recently heard from Randall Carlson that the dinosaurs were basically destroyed in a catastrophic event sixty six million years ago. But in places like New Mexico and other parts of the world, there is evidence of human occupation at the same time. And the reason we know this is because there are footprints of dinosaurs along with footprints of human beings. Now we don't know if these are Homo sapien. Sapien scientists would say no, it's more like an earlier hominin that was living at the time. But damn talk about a problem. If you run into the path of one of those giant carnivore dinosaurs, you're in trouble. So anyhow, that was that focus on that author, But he had another book where he felt that the giants that are rumored to have existed on Earth may have had the same issues where the gravity was at such a rate that the ability to birth humans of great stature and girth were in effect. So we don't know. It appears that at one point science wasn't really supportive of the theory of giants, and so skulls and physical remains, skeletal remains were in some cases see appears to be covered up. There's a lot of rumor that the Smithsonian Institute in d Washington, d C. Sent out filled archaeologists to collect they remain from these mounds and we never saw them again. In fact, this is what a number of authors that we've had on the program have been telling us. I think he was one as well as Jim vi Era, that these giants were reported, and they have articles in their book where local journalists were chronicling the discovery of humans that were eight feet ten feet twelve feet tall in burial mounds, and that they were collected by field archaeologists, brought back to the Smithsonian Institute and then either categorized or placed in a vulnerable position and either disintegrated or were destroyed in a variety of manner. This has been a problem for a while. When I first started Earth the Ancients, everybody was down on the Smithsonian Institute and functions like the National Geographic. This is old school science. And as we begin finding evidence of an earlier civilization, and I always say this, if they don't come up to speed, they will kind of be lost in the shuffle. I think, as much as I enjoy the photography and National Geographic, I haven't picked up a National Geographic in years because it's kind of the same old stuff. You know, they're not diving at Dwarka, India to see one of the oldest underwater cities in the world. We know, they're not diving off of New Orleans, Louisiana to look at some of the ruins that are down there. And you know, they don't want to shut rock the boat. They want to support the current narrative of man's development approximately four and a half five thousand years ago. And before that, we're apes dragging our hands on the ground and we're hunters and gatherers, which just doesn't work anymore for me and for many many other people that are on this program. So there you go. So we're going to talk about giants of Atlantis with reference to giants around the world. Patrick is a very thorough author and he has written extensively. This book, by the way, Giants of Atlantis, came out a couple of months ago, is over four hundred pages, so very much worth your while to get it. So today's program is Giants of Atlantis Legacy of the Fallen Race, and my guest is Patrick Schnard. Hey, I do tours every year, and I gotta tell you some of them are outstanding. We have one that's coming up in December that is just over the top. It's the Guatemala's Sacred Temple Tour December first through the twelfth. What makes this tour simply irresistible is the fact that we get to connect with the pyramids. We get to climb pyramids and sit and commune with them. Some of them are active. I'm always speaking about John Burke and his testing. We will actually sit on the Lost World pyramid that John tested and actually showed is emitting vibration. So this tour is one of a kind simply because we'll be interacting with archaeologists, shaman and not only connecting with some of the oldest sites of the Maya world, including Ticol and Elmador. We get to connect with these pyramids by sitting among them. Meditating and learning how to shift our vibration. For all the details, all the information go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash Tours. We're about halfway full. We're only taking about twenty people and as a special addition, we're gonna helicopter to Elmiador and climb the Ldonta Pyramid complex, which is the largest pyramids in the Americas. This is a tour not to be missed again earthacients dot com Forward slash Tours. It's been a while since we've discussed the history of the giants on Earth. We've had a number of people over the years discussing and providing evidence, including Hugh Newman, who had a recent book on the Giants of UK and his belief that the a race of giants built Stonehenge and use Stonehenge and other megalithic sites in England. But my returning guest today has written extensively about the giants, and I'm really happy to welcome Patrick Sennard back with us. We haven't had Patrick since twenty nineteen. Apparently I didn't know that his new book is Giants of Atlantis Legacy of the Fallen Race, and I was intrigued because This book is over four hundred pages, and Patrick makes a thorough assessment not only of North American giants, but really giants around the world. So, hey, Patrick, welcome back to Earth Ancient. It's great to see how you been.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm great to be here. Great to be here with you and your listeners.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Hey, let's start from the beginning. What was kind of the And I don't think I've ever asked you this, What did you really get interested in the giant question? Was it because of the mountain builders and you were in the South and you you were walking through Kahokia or was it just a general interest in jo You know.
Speaker 2: I did go to Kohokia, and I did, in fact go to the mounds. In fact, I was up in the Upper Midwest one summer with my father and the motor home. We were going as a family trip, and I gave Wayne May, an ancient American magazine, a call, and he said, you know, check out the Dana and Hopewell Mounds. So we went to a mall. But that's not what really sparked my interest in the giants. I to be honest with you, I was just reading the works of Charles Fort and also David Childress, and they wrote a little bit about them. But then I really started to get interested just by you know, the idea sparking a little bubble in my head, and I started researching this and I said, you know, that would make a good book. So that one idea eventually first led to an article and a new page anthology that came out with Airic Bondanakin and Nick Redfern and several other authors. And from that article I developed my first book, well actually it was my second book, but with my first book on giants, the Lost Brace of the Giants, And yeah, that was a very successful book. It was a groundbreaking book and basically, I hate to say this, the start of the whole movement about giants back then, and.
Speaker 1: What you Lost Race of the Giants come out? Was that like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, twenty thirteen. Oh wow, it was like the beginning of the whole thing. And I wish I was a little more signed on that in Ancient Mysteries for contributing to that than I am. But it was a it was a groundbreaking piece of work. And after that, you know, I continue to do my research and Giants of Atlantis, the Legacy of the Fallen Race is basically what it is is a sequel to both of those first two intermeditions books Forgotten Worlds and Lost Race of the Giants, because it not only talks about giants, but talks about their role in Atlantean this. Yeah, I mean the name giant comes from the Greek Gigantes, and if you really look into its etymology and its mythological context, it goes back to earthborn and that's because they are the products of Gaya in in Chronos. So they are the giants, and in some areas of Greek mythology they're linked to Atlantis. And I further linked them to legends of fully and other like Lumeria, and that's something that Levatsky did. She connected them to le Maria and Atlantis. So I kind of get into the esoteric areas of that and ariosopy theospapy and really get into some of the occult aspects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Giantess talk a bit abouts for very few people talk about him. He's kind of a turn of the century. He could consider him an early version of Graham Hancock, where he's discussing anomalies like frogs flat coming out of the sky and stuff like that. But where does he refer to giants? Does he go to the mounds or is he talking about tombs that have giant skeletons or what?
Speaker 2: Well, he is like the origin of the up parts if you know what ou parts had a place on artbacks. Yeah, it's when it is claim the fame, and he just basically hits it all. He hits on giants. He a little bit on the extraterrestrial influence. So he kind of anticipated the whole alien theory to some extent. And so he and HP Lovecraft, both of them kind of anticipated that. You know HP love wrote about uh the Kusulu uh old ones and uh. But that that being said, Uh, I was very fascinated by Charles Fwartz, uh uh you know, examination of out of place artifacts, and I even got into, like I think, if you remember me talking on our last show, out of Place Caucasians, where you're talking about in mythology, you know, the light skinned almost Nordy type aliens that uh seemed to be ever present in mythology like I'm a Taratsu in Japan and in the sun gods in China who built the pyramids and things like that. So I was very fascinated by him, and Ripley's believed it or not because they talked a little bit about giants, you know, like if you've ever been to the museums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually had a couple of wax versions of the tallest man in the world is I think he was an American. I can't remember. He was like eight feet tall exactly. Yeah, fascinating. Talk to us about your what you believe. The reasons are that archaeological science does not really take a closer look at these grave sites, these tombs, and these ruins that you highlight in your books that look to be built by giant humans.
Speaker 2: I think it's because it's easier just to go with the most simplistic explanation, Oh, they were just made by pulleys and people dragging these huge blocks of stone in the place and using copper chisels and the simplest, easy to explain ways that they can say, oh, it just was done by human ingenuity, because if they were to admit that there was something, oh my god, something otherworldly, it would be just too much for them to admit and get off their high horse. But the way I think they have found evidence, and I think that evidence has been kind of shoveled underneath. I think, you know, there is a lot of rumors out there the Smithsonian, you know, they covered up a lot of the discoveries that were going on back in the nineteenth century, in the early twentieth century. There's a lot of evidence for that. Like in the beginning of Giants of Atlantis, I talk about the Indiana Jones scene and Raiders of Lost Arc, the last scene of the movie where the Lost Arc is being taken into the big warehouse, right and cams and you just see all these creates of all these forbidden artifacts being hidden away.
Speaker 1: God, if that's true, that's so sad. That's our whole history. Yeah, you know, I'm hoping that's just a movie the creative mind of the writer for that movie.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, yeah, if it's true, it is sad. And you know that could be for all we know. Area fifty one.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to talk about a chapter that you wrote about in this new book Giants of Atlantis, the Preodomic period, and talk about what we know about this period and why it's such a fascination of yours.
Speaker 2: Well, the preandemic period is mentioned extensively in the Hebrew tradition. It's it's talked about in in Kabbalistic circles, but also in the Talmud. Uh it's reference to uh secondhandedly in the Bible Uh in Jeremiah and also in several areas of Genesis, but also throughout this Talmud, which basically is a commentary by rabbis. It's it's one of the most prominent uh Uh scriptures of the Jewish religion. And then the Kabbalistic and the Zohar talks about a time before Adam. In fact, I didn't think in ancient Aliens, I forget his name. He's a rabbi. Who is he? That is on ancient aliens all the time? You'll know the name.
Speaker 1: Ancients. I don't really watch ancient aliens much anymore. Oh, David Hatrick Sheldon.
Speaker 2: No, No, the rabbi, I don't know, oh his name, But anyhow, he was talking about it when they talk about the lanes Uh, the ruler the land, the times before there was a ruler in Israel, and so that's like referencing this time period. But in the Kabbalah and different things like that, they talk about this time and this is to me It's fascinating because I'm Christian and I am heavily into scripture and this idea that there was this other time before humanity, in which there was this vast, sophisticated, superior race, long before we ever came to be, but on an earth, and that this civilization or the people, if you will, lead to our civilization, either directly or indirectly. It's just something that fascinates me, and I want to take it to the next level and discuss it. So I devoted a whole chapter to this.
Speaker 1: Right, where are the remains of these people? Would you say that they're in uh? Because you have a whole section on Malta and Sardinia and Italy where these are megalithic ruins and there's some gigantic especially in Sardinia, some magnificently large tombs. Talk a little bit about that part of the world.
Speaker 2: Yes, in Sardinia, the theirrogic tombs, they are you know, they're they're they're they're dated to about three thousand BC. I think they're far older, and they they definitely look like they could have been moved or put into place by someone who is beyond just a normal sized person. They look like they could be brought in by a giant. And they have statues and I and and and there's been several documentaries which have shown these uh there's there's statues which depict these giant human beings and they not only have this aspect of being giants, they look very similar to the depictions you see in the Middle East, not in Europe, but in Mesopotamia, you know, with the Ananachi in that and so they they're very provocative, uh works of art to depict these giant like humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think something about Sardinia, which I haven't been to yet, is very sophisticated. Apparently there's belief that it was us a great deal of very sophisticated plumbing and waterways, and that is partially artificial, and no one really knows who built that. What do we know about that?
Speaker 2: Well, the interesting thing is is that they actually have fountains and cisterns and like you said, complete complete water rays and sanitary systems built into these structures. And they go underground and when you get down there, there's wells and different areas for colding water and they look just like they were built yesterday with the same sophistication. They're clean, polished looking, but they date to three thousand BC. They're very old, and they definitely do not look at all like their three thousands of over three thousand years old for sure.
Speaker 1: Right. I didn't get to the section of your book on specifics of Sardinia, But are there tombs known, tombs that are unusually large? I mean, I'd love to hear about skeletal remains, but it's very unlikely that anything is published, simply because of the editing that's going on in historical editing.
Speaker 2: You know, the sad thing is there's so much a lack of what we would call the smoking gum, being the skeletal remains. Everybody wants to see the skeletal remains, and there's reports of skeletal remains, but to actually have them in your hand is rare. And but the other aspect of the evidence is there is a overwhelming amount of evidence in the historical and oral traditions talking about giants, you know that we did have them, that they were present on the earth, because they're not only in mythology, they're in recent modern historical reports, you know, like from the nineteenth century in North America and even in our own recent decades, we have reports of giants being found and then they hit the news and then within a matter of weeks there's dead silence on them, like there's a cover up. So we get this information coming in and then it goes away, you know. And but we see that with the UFO phenomenon as well. We almost get to it, and in every time we almost have that essence of disclosure, we don't. And that's really the frustrating aspect of this whole research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can imagine one thing that I'd like to hear a little bit more from you about is the science of the giants. That'd be a book right there, Science of the ancient Giants. It seems like there is more of an earth bound paradigm where they are using gravity, they're using talleric fields. And specifically, I'd love to learn a little bit more about the hypogem that's in Malta. I haven't had a chance to go there, but you have a whole section on temple tech talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well. It's just amazing. First of all, I don't believe that the temples of Malta are only like five thousand years old. I think they're far older. Think they're more contemporaneous with structures like go Beckley Teppe and Carrahan Teppe. I think that as far as how old they are there more like that, I think they're not dated properly. On the other hand, I mean just the fact that when you go into certain like the Hypogeum, the residents there, how it echoes, how it modifies sound, and the fact that when you go to these temples, you know, if you bring a compass into one of these structures, the compass goes wild. It's definitely God an electromagnetic residence, and it's God. I mean these if you imagine this, these structures were just carved right out of solid rock, and it's amazing the sophistication that went in to them. I'm not an expert on exactly how they were created, only that I talked a little bit about some of the research done early on in the nineteenth century and talked a little bit about some of the findings in the Hypogem, which included elongated skulls, and that was one of the most notable finds in the Hypogeum, that these skulls were present. And then like the skulls in Prague, they were not due to cranial deformation like the skulls in progress. They had no saginal future, which is the ridge that goes, you know, in across the head, and so yeah, they were definitely bored in that way.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return with my guest today, author research investigator Patrick Schnard, presenting his new book Giants of Atlantis, will be right back. My guess today is research investigator author Patrick Schnard. He has written a new book called Giants of Atlantis is a look at very large humans living through prehistory and following the Great Catastrophe, those that survived the floods. So there was a long headed race that was ancient Malta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were European in origin, just like the Parrakas goals. At least we know that half their lineage the one in Pracus, we're Europeans. We don't know what the male side of that was because there was kind of a degradation from the y chromosomes, so we don't know exactly where what where their male line came from. Where we know the female line was European and they're closest even as well as the ones in the Hypergem. They're closest matches were north of the Black Sea or the Celtic Fringe or Scandinavia, which is completely wild, especially in the case of Parracus, because you got three thousand year old skulls that not only have European DNA, they're long before any possible contact between Europe and the New World would have happened. And the mainstream scientists just don't want to hear of it. They know it's true. I mean, they can't deny it because mainstream scientist as some of the ones who did the genetic testing, but they can't explain it, so they don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Malta is a funny island. It's another one of these areas of the world that has a huge history, but it has a lot of mythology too. And I'm curious, do you feel that this could have been part of a greater continent like Atlantis and perhaps was very sophisticated at one time.
Speaker 2: Well, I kind of believe that the whole planet at one time was part of this great network of civilizations. So in my mind, Maltus Sardinia, the Near East, Europe, the America's, the Pacific all was together in some you know, pre Ice age planet Earth was part of this vast network. You know. Graham Hancock, for instance, kind of alludes to this, and he I think that though Graham Hancock really thought, at least when he wrote Fingerprints of the Gods, that it was an Antarctica, I just think it was all over the globe. I think it was a vast network of civilizations, much like you see today. There's not just one nation, there's multiple nations. So I think that back then there was just this community all around the globe of a maritime civilization that was trading at different courts, going to different areas of the globe, and that they might have had some type of aerial technology, that they were far more advanced than our own culture today perhaps, and that they were dominated by a race of giants. And this becomes the premise of my book.
Speaker 1: So when you say that it was dominated or is that another word for ruled a king hierarchy.
Speaker 2: Of no, No, that they were just they were just they were They were populated primarily by a vast civilization, not necessarily rule. I don't necessarily thinking in terms of anything like an authoritarian UH commandment. But I'm looking at it as a civilization that was prominent across the globe and highly evolved, and I see the giants. You know, when you look at mythology and they talk about, you know, men of great stature, like even in the Book of Mormon they talk about the Jaredite. You know, you have this idea of these great men of stature. You know, some people describe them as Caucasian like some other civilizations do not, and that they were teachers. And I do believe that that's the case, that they were not only UH master explorers, and as they had great statistics, they taught our ancestors the rudiments of civilization.
Speaker 1: What do we know about Malta and the amazing megaliths that we find there. Is it your belief that these earlier pre flood civilizations were master builders of megalithic sized stoneworks or is that just happened to happen and that during the Dynastic pair of the Egyptians. No.
Speaker 2: I believe that in the pre flood world they were very much master builders, that these structures were being built far earlier than we believe far earlier than go back to Jeff Beer Carahan Tepee. I think that what we're discovering in Turkey is just the tip of the iceberg, you know when you really read, and that's where the predomic aspect goes into because you know, in the Tuma Endo Zohar, you're getting a description of a civilization that it was highly advanced, that could go back quite a long time. And even in like an LDS scriptures, you have this discussion of other worlds, in previous civilizations that existed before the rise of Adam. So this mystical view of a world before our own, if you're to use that terminology, is at the root of what my book is about, and it tries to address that. And that's why, like when you first read the first two chapters of my book, we discuss creation and the pre flood area era and discuss that as a prelude to the discussions in the rest of the book.
Speaker 1: So pre flood is we've had Randall Carlson on and a number of other authors who are talking about this asteroid hit that basically ended the Younger Driest and destroyed the great deal of the civilization's nine thousand, five hundred BC, which is, you know, approximately twelve thousand years ago. What do we know about the civilizations that were around prior to this catastrophic event.
Speaker 2: We only really know from what we know from scriptures and mythological content in oral traditions, because nothing from that era can or could have survived, other than of course, maybe some structures. We have the presence of some sunken possible sunken cities. You know, you've got Yanaguni, You've got these structures off the Gulf of Amy, your India, you got some possible ruins off Cuba. But other than that, the presence of physical evidence thinking that world to ours is very very thin, like even you know, genetically. What we do have is evidence of a bottleneck sometime fifty thousand years ago, which suggests a great catastrophe. But again we don't know, and that's the mystery. What we should be doing is everything in our power to expand on our knowledge of that time period, and it's starting to come out slowly, but surely. They just discovered some new pyramids in Poland just this past week, which were from the funnel beaker culture, which was a major culture within Europe. Five thousand, five hundred years ago. So, I mean that is amazing because you know, one usually associated ancient Poland, little alone ancient Europe with pyramids, but that seems to be the case. They were burial pyramids and they were bound throughout the Baltic area of that country. So, and also, I don't know if you've heard of this, the Blinker Wall. Have you heard about.
Speaker 1: That sounds familiar?
Speaker 2: That is a structure underneath the North Sea, which is eight thousand, five hundred years old. It's one of the largest megastructures in Europe.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, the whole hall. Where's it looking? I don't know. I think I do know about this where.
Speaker 2: The North Sea. It's underneath the north Sea, sixty feet below the waves.
Speaker 1: Called the Bleaker Wall. Yes, talk about that. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sixty feet beneath the waves. It's eighty five hundred years old. It's one of the largest and oldest structures known now in Europe. And it is a vast wall, basically a megalithic structure, and it dates back to that time period and it was a time when that whole area was still part of it was still above sea level. Because at one time they had Dogger Land there, which was the land bridge that connected Britain to Europe to me, right, Yeah, and this was the last vestiage when that was above water, and the people who lived there during the Olympic times built this wall and is now submerged beneath the north.
Speaker 1: So it's your feeling that this worldwide flood was very thorough in its destruction whoever was on the surface of the planet.
Speaker 2: Yes, it would have. It would have been so extensive that we would have had little or nothing remaining of the previous civilization. Now did did somebody? You know, you got to ask yourself, did someone survive and then then rebuild civilization? Well, Graham Hancock talks about that all the time, and I believe he's right. I believe that there were survivors, obviously because we're all here, but also from that group that I identify as a lost race of giants who were in fact teachers, and they were the ones who helped rebuild somezation. Like even in the Bible it still talks about the giants who survived the flood, and Goliath was one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you talk in your book about fair skin, redheaded giants. What is what are we talking about in terms of height and weight for these people.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't believe necessarily that we're talking like twelve foot or twenty foot people lumbering around like in some of our mythologies. But I believe that there were men of great stature between say six three to seven foot in height. There were just these very large, robust, tall individuals that were later, you know, compared to some of the people that were on Earth in those days, who might be you know, five five, six, five seven, you know, many of that height were giants to them, you know, these you know, And so maybe through time they became more and more mythologized, where they were not only seen as men of great statue and technological sophistication, but that they were considered extremely tall to become giants in the mythology. Just like I always say, certain Caucasian like civilizations later became interpreted as gods in Asia. They weren't gods, but over time they became mythologized as such because maybe they contributed something technologically to those civilizations that warranted their mortalization as such.
Speaker 1: This is the first time I've heard this, Patrick, because I was thinking, like, you know, a lot of these mound builders they find the crypt of a king in one of these mounds, and it's reported that they're twelve fourteen even one or two of that are eighteen feet tall. That's like a monstrosity. So you're talking more. I would think height variants that are somewhat more reasonable, like six feet six feet three. That's not an obscenely tall person. That's just somebody's who's a little bit larger than say.
Speaker 2: The average person at that time. Yeah. Yeah, I'm saying that because it would it would more or less explain the genetics of what we know about people in the past, and it would open the doors to explaining why not only do we have these missive giants world whide, but also certain types of gods and sophisticated cultures. I think that they were giants, not just in great stature, but also giants and their technological abilities. I think these were an advanced civilization. It was just as human as you and me, but just more advanced and sophisticated, probably even more so than we are today. I mean, I know when you listen to the prophecies and works of Edgar Casey, he talks about Atlantis is a highly advanced civilization with you know, crystal technologies and flying craft and things like that, and uh so right.
Speaker 1: I mean it's funny because you have a section in your book on megalithic builders, and apparently the myths are that they had great strength. And this is what Hugh Newman and javiea right about in their book that they believe that giants built Stonehenge. And I've put the Stonehedge a couple of years ago, and those stone blocks are huge the way, you know, one hundred plus tons some of the main supports stones.
Speaker 2: I'm a would like clip gunning. I'm not click gunning. I'm sorry. Christopher Dunn called your name, Christopher Dunn, who believes that the ancients had sophisticated technologies. I think that, Yeah, the giants built Stone Hinge. Was they used sophisticated technology to build it, more so than in Brute's strength. I don't believe that they were just picking up, you know, these stones and putting in place manually. I believe they had the technology that made it possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interesting. Yeah, So what's your feeling on the people who actually built the megalith known as Stonehenge and perhaps Avaburry. The stoneworks that are in a circular pattern looked like a big radio astronomy dish.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I would basically, first of all, identify them with the Elongage's skulled people, and I believe the people we describe as giants, they're one and the same. And I believe that they were the dominant people at that time in Britain Northern Europe, and that they were also the people who we find in Purracus, that they had traveled that far and were interacting with other indigenous people in that part of the world. I don't believe that they were necessarily ruling over or dominate them, but I believe they were interacting with them. And I believe the same people who were in Northern Europe were building uh these vast megalithic structures, erecting these stones. I believe that these same people built Scaru Ray if you know what that is, that's that Neolithic settlement in the Orkneys, which is in northern Scotland and the islands there. That the stone structure or these stone settlements were very sophisticated, as sophisticated in some ways as the structures on the island of Crete. They were very advanced. When you go there, you know they had sanitation, They had stone cupboards to put all their food and preserve their booth supply. They were very advanced people that later just disappeared for no reason.
Speaker 1: My guest today is research investigator author Patrick Schnard, who is releasing a new book called Giants of Atlantis Legacy of a Fallen Race. This is a new book part of his Giant series. He's been writing probably for the last fifteen years, specifically on giant Humans will rejoin you shortly. My guest today is author Patrick Shanard. He is coming to us from Arkansas of the United States. His new book, Giants of Atlantis, is brand new and now available on Amazon. You mentioned go Beckley Tepe, and you also talk about it in your book. Do you think that those were larger than normal humans for the time, because at this interview point, we don't really have skeletal remains, although they did find a skull within the last year, but we haven't heard anything. It's like they've been very quiet about it.
Speaker 2: Asia, the East Asian I don't know what they're calling it. They have a name for it. But they recently discovered another hominid which had a larger skull than most humans. So it's a possibility to that that those remains are related to one of these people. But I think, you know, even in Tascities Tascitas as time Uh Tacitus uh talked about the ancient Germans as being highly, very tall and very big compared to the Romans. And this is another thing we're talking. This is where all the major megalithic constructions took place in northern Europe and central Europe, and we're linking uh, you know, the ancient Germans and Celps, who are big people. You know, they were not small people. They were called they were robust, and they were fair skinned, and they seem to really fit the subscription that you're getting all around the globe. I mean, people you're like, well, why are they talking about red haired giants when you're talking about these people who might never have seen a red haired individual from Europe, Yet in the mythologies they're talking about these people, so that somehow sometimes they must have encountered people of that nature to me describing them. So that's where the red haired giants I think come in. And again in North America. They talk about this extensively. The Sioux talk about these great white giants, and then the pious talk about the red giants that supposedly were there tens of thousands of years before their own people arrived, and they were considered barbarians and cannibals in they had to eliminate them, and the pious say launched genocide against them and eventually cornered them in a cave and killed the rest of them, and that was the end of the story.
Speaker 1: What do you think is the root civilization of Gobecley Tappy and Kraahan Teppe. I have had a chance to see both of those sites, and they're building under the ground or under the surface, but they're t stones that are used to support the roof are megalithic. They're huge and although rudimentary, there's very sophisticated carved images of animals and looks like star systems constellations. The feeling is by people like Hancock is that it is a reboot center, a learning center. But what's your take on it?
Speaker 2: I think, in my view, I think my theory of an ancient giant race, I think that that's proof that that race existed I think is probably towards the end of their civilization, the last stronghold before the next phase and human civilization took place. So we're talking towards the end of the great reign of the Giants. That's really what I think. What you're seeing is the final stage and the beginning of something new. So right at the point when giant civilization becomes modern human or now I would say modern human civilization, but the civilization we would barely identify as human from something that was a little more beyond what we have today, You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the title of the book is Giants of Atlantis Legacy of a Fallen Race. Does Plato talk about a larger than normal people in Cretis his books on Atlantis? Or are you hinting at a possible larger people, the red haired race of white skins who were scattered around the world.
Speaker 2: I'm actually doing that. I'm hinting at this great red haired, fair skinned race, which I'm not only linking to Atlantis, I'm also linking to fully the Northern Atlantis, or as the Irish call it, tyrna Ogy. The Irish have legends of multiple western lands in the middle of the Atlantic which are lost and Pitheus of Masselia, which is now Marseille grants he was a grief explorer, went out in the fifth century BC and explored northern Europe by sea, and he wrote a book called on the Ocean. Now that book we don't have it in its entirety, but we have parts of it through writers like Strabo and others, and Pliny the Elder and other classical writers have preserved parts of it. And he just described this land called fully or Fool up in the north where it was surrounded by icebergs and a midnight sun. And then when he got there, it was this advanced culture. It was a thriving culture. No one was really able to figure out exactly where was it Norway? Was this Scotland? Was it Britain? Was it Iceland? I venture to say that it wasn't in north and it's probably around where Iceland and Greenland are now, and that there was at one time a great northern civilization. I also think that the Black Sea before that was flooded might have had a lost civilization there as well. That also contributed to the rumors or the tradition, if you will, of Atlantis. Maybe Plato had heard of that great civilization that was destroyed in the Black Sea, together say with Hilligy, which was another Greek city that was submerged along with the and Dreamy, another great civilization that was destroyed by a tsunami, and together with all these different sources, drew them together and composed the story of Atlanta, just based on multiple sources. I think the whole idea of giants as a sophisticated, advanced culture of people of tall stature, I believe that that contributed to his vision.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have to say, I like your reclassification of a giant stature, Patrick. I think it's more reasonable to consider tall people six three six' five as giants to people who are five five five, seven which was the Average european height around THE i guess evil period in. Before, yeah so that really does begin to make, sense makes it more.
Speaker 2: Palatable, Yeah, YEAH i, MEAN i just don't see it as far as this idea that you have these twelve foot twenty foot. BEINGS i know that in The bible it suggests, that And i'm not necessarily going to say, no absolutely, not BUT i would say it's more than likely that my interpretation is more. Correct and you, KNOW i, KNOW i know there are those who would disagree with, me Certainly Hugh newman. WOULD i know that the Ancient aliens crowd tends to think that The inochy were these huge, beings BUT i would say that even, THAT i would say The, inachi rather than being, extraterrestrials probably were emissaries of The spring civilization that existed On earth in the distant. PAST i like to keep things grounded On earth rather than in the. Stars ALTHOUGH i won't just count that we have have been visited by extraterrestrials in the distant. Past in, FACT i think it was likely that we. WERE i just want to keep it grounded as much as the evidence. Permits, yeah you, know.
Speaker 1: NO i appreciate that we're we have a challenge supporting ancient alien hypothesis because there's a lot there's very very little evidence of anything that's.
Speaker 2: Right, well there's a little evidence about the giants thing. TOO i just like talking about it and speculating about, it BUT i want people to know that it is. Speculation you, know there isn't a DEFINITE i, mean the evidence is, there but it's not it's not completely. There there's got to be a lot more evidence before we can just close the, book can say, yeah it. Happened but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep looking for.
Speaker 1: Evidence there's scattered. Evidence i've been The Cairo museum And i've seen some coffins that are twelve feet, tall and whoever the human was that was encased in them must have been. Huge there's a couple of examples of very large, coffins some in, wood some, metal and a few in stone that were made for a very large. Human so is that a remnant of an ancient? Race we don't, know.
Speaker 2: But, YEAH i, mean but we do know that there are people with you, know hormonal problems that make them grow very that's true, too you, know And i'm certain just as there are now people like, That i'm sure backed in there were as. Well and we must remember is that The egyptians inbred, themselves so there was a lot of genetic and noma lees among the. Inclusions h you, know they could make them very. Tall they could like look at look at akonon his long looking face and his long looking. Features that's a perfect. Example you could tell that he was in. Red and Then King tutt you, know they say that he had kind of a limp and if you were to reconstruct his, face it's kind of. Lotsided And saggy had a lot of deformities, because, UH i guess he was the product of HIS i guess his his parents were. Siblings, yeah, interbreeding, yes, Exactly and so that's the. Case and, uh, now the one THING i, disagreed and you want to say this With robert Ruvall, is he said That egypt was in all black. Civilization that's really even especially now with genetics coming. Out they recently came out with a genomic study Of egyptians from ancient times and they were linked to the populations Of, mesotamia whoever then linked to the people of The Black sea, area so they were Not African africans like In Sub Saharan. African they did Have african elements because especially the pharaohs when they were signing treaties With, nubia they Had nubian princesses as. Wives so The nuans were breeding into that. Line but the whole population Was it wasn't like you were going to go to Ancient egypt and everybody was. Black that's that's that's just like, saying, oh they were all. White you, know it's not scientifically accurate to. Me they were a multicultural, civilization.
Speaker 1: AND i see that every TIME i go. THERE i See, Asia, African, Centric, caucasian and even some races that may not be on the planet. Anymore very diverse cultural, place especially even a.
Speaker 2: Crossroads they're the, crossroads you, know they're in a spot On earth where everybody comes together because the populations are going From you Got libby on one, side you got to the, north you Got europe, exactly you Got mesopotamia to the, south you got some say or In.
Speaker 1: Africa and who's to say That chinese didn't come out. There there's amazing examples Of chinese, workers various administrative. Staff there may have even been a couple of pharaohs unknown to, us that Were. Asian there Are asian evidences all Through, egypt and it's funny that we don't hear more about the multi, racial kind of a cosmopolitan environment that was At egypt's. Peak it's very.
Speaker 2: Odd, well The Bronze age definitely was a period and human history that was very much like our. Own it was a period based on trade in warfare and a very interconnected period and when it, fell it fell, hard and then there was a really big dark age that came after. That but you, know and someone who wrote a lot about this Is Eric, klein and he's a PROFESSOR i don't know exactly what, university but he wrote a book on this subject WHICH i, read and he discussed The Bronze age collapse and how that was brought about by the sea people's but also a very a number of other, aspects including a problem with the the the bronze, trade and when that, collapsed it basically put it into the civilization because their whole economy was based on the trading of. Broms because broms not only was, valuable it was you, know it, helped you, know it met, tools, weapons everything in. Between and without, it their civilization could not sustain.
Speaker 1: Itself, yeah. Amazing the books Called giants Of Atlantis legacy of A Fallen. Race my guest today has Been Patrick. Snard, Hey, patrick as we, close you have a whole chapter On, antarctica AND i don't know really what's been found. There if you Follow Linda Milton, howe she believes is a huge ancient ruin that's been discovered by the military that's kept quiet and there's evidence of. ALIENS i don't know what to. Believe what? What what's? Uh what do you pick up on in your?
Speaker 2: Research, well there was beneath the, ice there is evidence of vast ecosystems that have survived despite the cold. TEMPERATURES i mean they have they have life forms that rather than based on, photosynthesis they get their nutrients directly from the soil at the bottom of the ocean in The. Antarctica and as far as advanced, civilizations who, knows but that would be interesting that the pyramids that they think are there and the so called anomalies are not extraterrestrial but are linked to my mythical. Giants and that's basically WHAT i talk about in that chapter of the.
Speaker 1: Book So, oh they thought that at some point there was a geological shift And antarctica was Once. Atlantis do you believe that.
Speaker 2: It's a. Possibility i'm open minded to.
Speaker 1: It, Hey Patrick, gowing it's a. Pleasure good to see you and hear from you again for those of you. Listening giants Of atlanta's is now available On amazon and you can get your copy there as well As patrick's other, books and if you want more information On patrick go To patrickshanard dot Com and, uh, hey you're gonna be. Continually you got, like what three books that you've put out to this this. Year what's what's coming up for? You what are the books you got?
Speaker 2: Releasing, WELL i got a book on dragons that's coming out and it talks about reptoids and reptilian aliens and the mists of dragons throughout history and what the dragons really, are And i'm not going to tell you what they are because that's the whole point of the. BOOK i also Got Caucasian mummies Of china and we talk about The charum. Mummies and then another book Called Stargate.
Speaker 1: Codex, Wow Stargate codex is That egyptian?
Speaker 2: Stargates oh, no it's it's basically about extraterrestrial. Technology it was about, exoplanets dice and, spheeres, wormholes and then talks about our own civilization and the remnants of our past. Civilizations it's links to these. Civilizations so it's more like the ancient aliens types ancient astronaut. Theory.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, yeah you're a prolific. Fella keep it.
Speaker 2: Up, well thank, you all, Right hey a.
Speaker 1: Pleasure, patrick and appreciate you being on the.
Speaker 2: PROGRAM i appreciate it and thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: ON i wanted to remind everybody that this book just came. Out you can see it On, amazon and it's available pretty much any place you get, books but most notably On. Amazon all Of patrick's books are available On. Amazon you can go back to twenty seventeen when he released his first, Book The Lost race of The, giants and then he Mentioned Forgotten. World that was Another Inner traditions publisher published. Book but he's also he's written extensively about The aryan. Race he's got a book Called unlocking The Aryan code and then the book called A Brief history of The Slavic. Race so he is on. It he's writing, constantly so good to catch up With. Patrick, HEY i want to mention if you are thinking about, it vas or you'd like to see some of the most exotic and ancient places in the, world think Of earth. Ancients we have a tour coming up at the end of the. Year It's Our Sacred temples Of Guatemala december first of the. Twelfth we also have it just listed Our Sacred, Temples The Sacred Megalithic temples Of egypt With Muhammad imbyhem And Saba. Tours that's going to Be april twenty eight Through may tenth of twenty twenty. Six that fills up really. Quickly AND i got to tell you we've made sure to hold our prices probably about fifty percent less than what most companies. Charge for all the, information for all the details on these tours go To Earth ancients dot Com forward Slash. Tours you get all the. Details these are not to be. Missed we take a small group of, people we want to stay in one bus and the accommodations are. Fabulous wherever we, go we make sure our food or, drink our rooms are top. Notch so again for any and all tours go To earthacients dot Com forward Slash. Tours all, right that's it for this. PROGRAM i want to think my guest, Today Patrick, schnard coming to us From. Arkansas as, always the team Of Gil, Tour Mark foster And Facial. Parveys you guys rock all, right take care of me well and we will talk to you next. Time