Speaker 1: Folks. It is Mike and a j and another episode of Everything is a Bitch? On what day are we six? Yeah, when you hear this, it'll be okay, hey don't but.
Speaker 2: I'm all right, man, I just uh just clear. Its brutal here. I don't know how your son is doing it, but it's been so much. This is the worst. I've never had a winter like this. I've been here for a few winters. This has been two months of constant snow and sub zero temperatures, and uh, it's brutal.
Speaker 1: Really when you go out there, so you get your goatee going yea does all of that Chit just freeze up immediately when you go out and you get that.
Speaker 2: If I was wet sickles on here, if I put water on the wood, it was ice cold. And I was throwing ship in the dumpster that she rented for clean out of garage, and uh, you know, three pair of shirts, a coat, a hoodie, sweats, sweats, spoots, gloves. I haven't won that kind of shit in twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: I don't have any of it. I don't know what the hell I mean. I actually have a little bit of it that my son left behind didn't take of mind to struggle. But he's destroyed, like my ski coat that I've had for twenty five years that's been destroyed by him up there. But well, we've got we've got a couple of announcements that we need to make. So the first one is we finally scared Arena away. I think she I think she had enough doses of of American, of elderly Americans, elderly white Americans. I don't know, but Irena is is really busy with a bunch of other projects in the app and and her therapy and everything like that, and so she came to us last week and said, hey, I just don't know how I can fit this in anymore. And we said, hey, understand, I'm glad you're in a position to focus on those other things, and you know, we'll move on. And so we we won't struggle to bring in relationship stories that Agila could give a ship down, and she won't struggle to deal with my stupid animal stories that could give a shit about. But in addition to that, our buddy of fifty five plus years, her husband, mister Kenneth Wood, is not every show, but well give it that. It's Kenny, it might end up being at the show, but we'll oftentimes join us for the show, and we are expecting him to join us in a few minutes. He was racing home from the airport, and I expect that he'll have some technical goes unless Arena helps him get to get set up. But that's the plan moving forward. So we won't have relationship as a Bitch anymore. We'll have Everything is a Bitch, but we will be religious each week with at least one episode of Everything is a Bitch.
Speaker 2: Great high School again.
Speaker 1: It might be late back in high school again. Hey, how is how's Katherine ste What's what's the lead?
Speaker 2: No, No, there's not doing well. It's not going to get better. It's just gonna get worse, losing faculties. That's the disease vertigo. It continents. Oh that shit, man, he's going through hell, but he's still got his mind. I'd say his mind is still like sixty sixty five percent okay, But then in some days I'm talking about the Yankees and he said, I said, who's the right hand that we have? This year? I forget he goes David. Come. No, that was twenty five years ago. It happens. But yeah, I mean, I can't say it's good. There's nothing he could do. He's in bed. It's tough on Rosalie. I'm not gonna lie. It's tough on her because she's a nurse, plus cooking dinner, taking care of the dogs, picking up her grandkids. So when I come here, I free up a lot of her time to just relax, and I picked the kids up and I do that shit so she can just chill out at home. So you know, I said to Rosalie, if look, Jack has had cancas since he's forty years old, beat it four times. And now it's like if my future is if I turn out to be like him at eighty years old, I will dive into traffic next month. I don't want any part of that. I want to go fast. I don't want to linger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, at some point this is going to get addressed, if for no other reason than the savings and the healthcare of you know, a bunch of other countries around the world are getting there where you ought to be able at had a certain point to you don't want to take a painless cocktail and say good night.
Speaker 2: That's like one of our You know, I've settled on the I've settled on the show. But Captain Stewart, I've been with us since day one. Wonderful woman. She's been ill with sepsis and pneumonia and the flu. And she said to me yesterday, you know, I've called for hospice. If I pulled through, it pulled through. If I don't, I'm fine with it. I'm fine with it. I fought too much. I'm sick of this fighting. She's a very honorable woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and I said, okay, hold on, just please hold on, and she wrote back, it's not about you, a j It's about me. I said, I know. I just love you. I don't want you to go. But then I said, I get it. It's admirable if you want to, I understand it, because I'd be the same way. You know, the kids have grown, everybody's gone. God knows, she's done well her whole life. If this is the end, this is the end, what can you do?
Speaker 1: No, And there's appointed which is just you know, it's so painful. It's it's all of your dignity is is gone. And you know, yeah, it's hard, it's hard. Well, while we're waiting for Kenny to join because I doubt he'll have much to say about this story. What what do you think about this Savannah Guthrie's mom heartbreaking story?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't. I think she's dead. I think the ransom note is some kind of uh, some kind of kink in the system. I think maybe're just trying for the money. These people are into crypto and bitcoin, whatever the hell they want. But I just I just heard today that they're not ruling out Savannah's brother in law as a culprit because he's the he's the last one to see her. But can you imagine someone comes in your house and take your mother out of there without a There was a there were signs of a fight, but what could you do at eighty four? But there was blood.
Speaker 1: It's a heartbreak, you know, They, I guess today finally said definitively it was her blood, yeah, that they found.
Speaker 2: But you like, if you're the point is they didn't just kidnap the stranger. These aren't some thugs who said that house has an old lady, let's get her. Whoever did this knows at Savannah Guthrie's mom. They know that it is.
Speaker 1: I mean because I saw that they're in their interviewing an uber driver who took her to I guess the sister's house that that Saturday night, really, and so you know, that would be someone who would have driven to that house to get her and have been able to stake out the area and everything, and know, probably something comes from that, but I you know, I don't know, you're you're you know, Tucson. I don't know how long it is, but it's not that long. It's maybe our hour and a half to No Gallus, which is the border, and so you know, this could cartel members, I mean, definitely could be. But I mean it's just you would think if that was the case and this was identified as the mother of you know, a wealthy TV personality, that they would have been really buttoned up about a ransom. It would have gone to the family, not the fucking TMZ in some local TV station. It doesn't seem like that's a legit, so especially there's some kind of deadline at five pm Mountain time today that something is its supposed to happen. But it's just a a bizarre I mean, I think it's coincidental that this is that this is who she is.
Speaker 2: I think they targeted her because they know that her daughter's got money, and they know that because Savannah's on TV and it's been an entertainment journalist for years. They're going to get publicity out of this. The whole world's tuned into it. It's like a it's like a natural born Killers type movie where they got the press involved and it's a caper.
Speaker 1: But I so you think this is a legit ransom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they targeted her because there's money, and that there's money, not her money, but her daughter's loaded and there's no one living there. She's a she's easy pickings. We'll get Walt Walter Den covered.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you be really buttoned up about your attempt to get a ransom? I mean no, we don't know if that ransom. We don't know if that letter was real. We don't I went to TMZ, right, Okay, So so without that, there's no attempt at ransom. Right, And the woman who you know all the stories are really couldn't survive without her medication medication day five without the medication, if she were alive, So maybe it was a planned abduction and you know, plan kidnapping, and they fucked something up and she died.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I don't think they wanted a killer. Why would you, Why would you be a victim of murder? But yeah, it could have been. Could have been she got out a heart attack, put out a stroke while she was being taking that house. But you know, one time I was leaving Kenny's house in Palm Beach waiting for an Uber and the guy shows up and he's like, Wow, what a beautiful house. It's just yours. I said, no, it's my buddies. What does he do for a living? What does he work? And I was just kept it so under the radar. He does a lot of shit, man, a lot of shit. But you know, you can't trust people like that, Like why don't don't pet me with questions about my friend's beautiful house. I don't know who the fuck you are when you're not driving your Uber because it's.
Speaker 1: Easy for me, a fucking Uber driver ought to know better than to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't talk that way. It could and I don't think she's getting door dash. But those those assholes are dangerous too, as are Amazon drivers, because they know where you live. They take a look at the house, you make small talk as your husband home. Now my husband passed away. You gotta be really careful. No.
Speaker 1: Look, it's one of the reasons why if you're going to retiring you have that kind of money, you have to go in a gated community. Gated Okay, you have to go in a gated you have to have arms curity. You can't. I mean, that is a really nice house and a really nice neighborhood, but open there's no gate you got to go through, nobody got to check in with. And I guess there's this thing about the nighttime sky there and how beautiful it is, how many stars you can see there, that they are the neighborhood is discouraged from having any lights. They want it as dark as possible at night. And so you've got these acre and half acre lots with romes. So it's pretty spread out neighborhood without streetlights and and no gate. So she was incredibly vulnerable to anything like this robbery or or anything else. And I mean you would you would think, I'm not blaming Savannah Guthrie for this, but he's got a drink already.
Speaker 2: Look at where you go.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it's well ken, it's missile, it's milked and I literally just walked in thirty seconds, melted a scoop of peanut butter and a couple of cup of milk.
Speaker 2: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: That's good, that's not weird. Just just talking about Savannah du Thrie's mother and our theories of the case. I don't know if you're Are you downloaded on that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I'm somewhat familiar with it.
Speaker 1: I you know, it's kind of weird, you know, being.
Speaker 4: Out had an eighty five year old mother, my son, I know she's eighty four, sort of hits home a little bit.
Speaker 1: But which one of you has that noise going off in the background.
Speaker 2: It's not me. It's kind of something somebody's what's beeping?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I don't know something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, something one of my yeah, one of my one of the listeners said there was this candy who's got the fire alarm on? I said, I didn't hear it, but this today, I hear it.
Speaker 1: That's not a fire alarm, that's it's a computer. Look at the jar a, Jeff up, I don't see Jeff, Jeff, look at the globe and look under it.
Speaker 2: I have a different picture than you. Apparently you don't see you see it now? I see it.
Speaker 1: Better? Better catching with that kitchen with that.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you know, I was thinking, I said, something's a little bit suspicious with the family members.
Speaker 1: But then I thought, if it's.
Speaker 4: A family member, how could they be asking for ransom because once they got the ransom, they even got to get out dodge or how could that or kill him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so and what's with the what's with the blood on the stoop?
Speaker 2: It's her blood, it's her blood. I know, that's what I bet they punched me in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, you know, I uh.
Speaker 1: And the ransom they've already there was somebody who they arrested who was ranking on a ransom. So you don't know if that's if that's real or not, but you know, one of the wounder stories. We'll see how it, how it pans out.
Speaker 2: Well, nowadays, everybody wants to be first, not right. So Harvey, Harvey what's his name tm Z jumped on it. And I never liked him, he's such a liberal prick. But he jumped on it. I know he did because he wants to be the first one to have the news about that. But it could not be true. We don't know yet.
Speaker 4: But it's also he's also an Epstein Island guy.
Speaker 2: I heard that, Ye has he really?
Speaker 1: That's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Epstein stuffs get interesting. It's getting so interesting, the Epstein stuff. Yeah, it's I mean, we're hearing more things. It's not it could have been great.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid. It's the most most blown out over exact. It's just the stupidest story of all time. It's a nonsense story, story that's gone on for five freaking years, well thirteen.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not sure if it's a non story. You got Clinton out there, you got Obama out there, little boys, Bill Gates. That guy's a fucking You want to talk about a fucking fruit book?
Speaker 1: How about that guy recently?
Speaker 4: How about something something wrong with him?
Speaker 2: He got an STD from one of the girls. Yeah, and he wanted to sneak into his wife's foods so she wouldn't get it.
Speaker 5: No, he wants to get a vaccine and give her not a vaccine but whatever, and try to poker or try to slip her pill without her knowing so we didn't get court cheating.
Speaker 2: What a sick fuck.
Speaker 1: I can't stand that fuck. Okay, so there's damage being done to people's reputations here. But what we were promised by both sides of the media world was a huge scandal involving abuse of of underage women by a bunch of of elites, global elites, and there's not one shred of evidence of any of that. Well, how much money do you think they got paid?
Speaker 4: Everybody there has a fucking billionaire, one hundred millionaire, how many How much money you think these fucking girls women got paid?
Speaker 1: But shut up? My question is, oh do you think they got they got money? To be quiet? What?
Speaker 4: I don't think that's absolutely what do you they Why wouldn't they Yeah, well they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't all be jumping on this bandwagon of of of making all of these claims years later if they were, if they had been, they had been paid off. What people forget is they're all prostitutes. They were part of the bargain. I mean, it's it's not some.
Speaker 4: Of the some of the little kids, some of the younger girls may not have really they must.
Speaker 1: They may have got calmed into.
Speaker 4: You know, going and the allure of the rich people, and they I don't know if they planned to go out there.
Speaker 1: There's zero evidence of anyone underage doing anything with anyone other than that.
Speaker 2: No one's come forward about that at all.
Speaker 1: I've seen as the only one who there's any evidence was But he was with anybody underage.
Speaker 2: If he's if he was in fact the blackmailer, and why did he drop a drop a dime on these people before he killed himself exactly? That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: No, because he wasn't a black name, because.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe he wasn't, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He just I mean, one a really smart guy who who worked connections in a brilliant way, found his uh, his Niche was recruiting prostitutes for well to do people who wanted to discreetly have sex with younger women without their wives finding out. And he built that into a thing. He had his own kink that he exploited. And you know, if he would have had anywhere to go, if he could have dropped the bomb on anyone, he would have cut a deal and not killed himself, you know. I mean, it's just but this is one of those things where the story is too big to fail. It's just everybody is so invested from a media standpoint, there's a lot of reminders of the whole Sandusky I mean, all these cases smell the same. It's media that jumps on board and a moral panic sinks in and the story gets bigger and bigger and bigger, and the public's expectation of their you know, because everyone wants to see the elites get Everybody wants to see these big names performed and all of this stuff, and what doesn't happen, you know, everybody is greatly disappointed.
Speaker 4: Well, the one man, one name that they didn't they didn't see that was on Epstein Island.
Speaker 1: It was Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: And that's what the media, That's what the media wanted they wanted to remember. I mean, first, early on, they wanted nothing to do with Epstein Island because they figured all their fucking Clinton's and and gases and Obamas were all guilty and they didn't want to say anything. All of a sudden, he wait a second, Trump was a friend of Epstein. We got something we want, the fucking Epstein files, you know what I mean, all of a sudden, there's nothing about Trump that's incriminating in Epstein files. So now you know, let's talk about you know, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: And this fruit look that got killed or the dyke that got killed, you know what I mean, Well, there's there's bullshit that's really incriminating of him in this latest drop of three million pages, but it has no credibility and so and and that's why. Look, if there was anything in there that had a shred of of credibility to it, the Biden administration would have killed her. It would have destroyed it.
Speaker 4: It would have to go look about ten years ago. Yeah, I know, absolutely he would have committed suicide.
Speaker 1: He committed suicide in nineteen, right, the story came out in seventeen, right, so Trump's already in the White House. So it would have been the Biden administration that would have you know, and that's and that's when, uh, you know, this thing really grew all of it's all of its tear, and then you had all you know, you have all these people who just trade and conspiracies online. I mean, it is so we talked about this before, but it is so hard for anyone to figure out who the hell to listen to, to watch to where they're able to trust what they're here, and especially when the payoff look at the look at Don freakin' lemon. Right, look at this guy, so, I mean, he was, he's so, he's you know, tossed out a CNN. He his you know, he tries to pull a Megan Kelly and build his own thing, and it's failing miserably. And then he gets, you know, this stupid idea to go to Minneapolis and uh, you know he's hooked up with these folks and and go in the church and the Republicans give him exactly what he wanted my doing all this, his numbers are through the freaking roof in the wake of it. So all of a sudden, a guy who was, you know, on the island of misfit toys, completely irrelevant and going broke, you know, speaking now is now is back with a big audience, a big money. You know it'll be short lived. It'll be short lived.
Speaker 4: He's a fucking he's a fucking nobody. Okay, let him going through you know what, I'll get some respect frohim.
Speaker 1: Next Thursday. Go into a fucking mosque. Go do what you doing. Don't do him to do with church, Go do.
Speaker 4: Did a fucking mosque with one hundred and fifty Muslims. Okay, now, I'll give you some respect. Okay, let's see how Let's see how the media reacts. Let's see how this fucking liberal bullshit media acts if he goes into.
Speaker 1: A mosque, you know what I mean. Let let's forget. I don't even I gotta tell you.
Speaker 4: Every one of these Hollywood journalist elites, I think they're I think they're the worst people in the world, and I think they're jokes.
Speaker 1: This Miley Iley, Billie Eilish.
Speaker 4: Whatever the is, I think she's a fucking First of all, I saw a picture and I said, that's a dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is one ugly fuck. You know what I mean? She got she was in she was in school.
Speaker 4: Never had a date, never did anything, a fucking loser. She found out she could sing, and now she's important and now she's talking ship. Get the fuck out of here, you fucking ugly dyke.
Speaker 2: Pray you know what?
Speaker 1: And he's coming, can me coming in like the and then the first I.
Speaker 2: Hate I hate to say she actually has a good body. She just dresses all. She dresses up big.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: She might be you might be seeing some fake.
Speaker 2: Because no, no, no, I know, I know, I know her body. She sometimes she wears something slimming, but she always wears big, boxy clothes because she hides her big brass.
Speaker 1: She's she's a little bit. She was kind of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get your you know, I mean, I think we should see her recently, not you know, I mean, come on, there's Billy all right, that's look at that fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not the picture I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's wait, that's her. Yeah, she's with green hair hair. That doesn't I've never seen her big well you can't say.
Speaker 4: Just google Billie eilishy eyelish photos and you'll see, Yeah, that's Kenny has.
Speaker 1: A special pictures when he googles just for Kenny. That's that's Gemini knows to send him the worst of the worst when he all right, speaking of deplorables before she got on stage, or maybe it was after, because I certainly didn't watch the Grammy's the bunny one. Whatever his award.
Speaker 2: Was, fucking he won ever, he went a lot. He won a lot.
Speaker 1: He won a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't know what he went for, but he won a lot.
Speaker 1: So are you watching the Super Bowl halftime show will be watching that.
Speaker 2: No, I won't watch that ship. No, just aggravated. I got this fear. This super Bowl doesn't even turn me on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, aready get excited about this?
Speaker 2: Did you see this picture? There's a what they at the beginning of the year, the NFL was promoting the whole season with the big Lombardi Trophy, and in the four the four ground was a bunch of big name players looking up at the Lombardi Trophy. The two guys in front are Drake May and uh Seattle's quarterback Donald Donald. Donald and Drake May are the two guys in front. Everybody else is behind them. One of the chances of.
Speaker 1: That wait, wait, no, no, no, whay, yes, yes, it was at the winning of the year, before the season started.
Speaker 2: As it well, it wasn't. No, this is before before the playoffs. This was not months ago.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, closer to the playoffs. Both team we knew both teams were good. But the beginning of the year, if you were doing something like that, you would have had Saquon Barkley and Mahomes or or Josh Allen or whatever. You wouldn't have had those two.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta find it. I'll sign it to you. I'll find it. I think it's I think it's odd that those two guys are in front and both both of those teams, the Vegas line had them to win eight and a half games. They're both at eight point five games, so none of them were ten to eleven, twelve game winners.
Speaker 1: Now they're both boring teams. It's nothing exciting about this game unless you're from Boston.
Speaker 8: Or have to see Drake may win. Yeah, like if you like that kid, yeah that kids, that kid's good. Yeah, no, he's definitely good. And Seattle's got a great team. Yeah, he's not gonna have hurt, He's not gonna have a good game.
Speaker 1: I mean, what's this? What's a tough time again?
Speaker 4: What's the spreading that game?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 4: Everybody I've spoken to, everybody I spoke to says Seattle.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard one person say.
Speaker 2: Anyway, say that that takes take New England. I know four and a half, Seattle's four and a half favorite four and a half.
Speaker 1: That's a larder super Bowl. What's the what's the over?
Speaker 2: Let's see uh over spread? Buddy line forty five point five? You know what I go I do. I'm gonna go U during that game, I go on that and I'm gonna take I'll take seventy.
Speaker 1: Now you know what you do your your your what is it called?
Speaker 4: You do the uh you got six you get six points? Yeah, you know the over six points for the game I would take. I would take the Patriots of ten and a half. Yeah, and then and then maybe maybe you still the six points. So so now it's fifty two and to go under. Yeah, right, right, of course I'll give that a shot.
Speaker 1: Charlie in the game. What's going on? They haven't seen me.
Speaker 2: In that's right?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's Here's here's what I don't get about this. And maybe this goes to stuff a conversation we've had before about T P U s A and and uh what's her name? Kirk? They so they do all this publicity about putting this alternative halftime show together to attract people away from Bad Bunny, And then I mean Kid Rock, Brantley, Gilbert Lee and Darren Barnett. Who the f wants to see Kid Rock do anything? I like, I like it, look like him, like.
Speaker 7: That, he supports concern I like them years ago, But he's not I mean he's not he's not in fashion right now.
Speaker 4: I get they could have they could have gotten some better talent.
Speaker 2: You would think some great Republicans. Republicans don't have musical talents. They don't.
Speaker 4: Oh they have some country guys.
Speaker 2: There's going to be George Straight he was going to be. There were petitioning Roger Goodell. I think there's one hundred and ten thousand signatures to get that buddy off and put George Straight in. But he wasn't going to do that.
Speaker 4: What how about that guy al Dean, Jason al Dean. There's a big U some of those big countries.
Speaker 1: You would you would think they would have been able to attract some big some big country needs.
Speaker 4: But they may not want to the controversy exactly.
Speaker 1: They obviously they obviously don't. But but it speaks to uh T p us a's lack of cloud the I mean, you would you would hope that if you know that orbanzation was, you know, at the strength that it had before Charlie's death. I don't mean financially, because it's stronger financially now, but just from a cloud.
Speaker 2: Standpoint, you know, at least at least it's not back in the day. You know, France Beyonce about that. I love her, but big flashy show you two.
Speaker 1: In the rain, I mean that was that was.
Speaker 2: The fact that it's raining and he's playing purple rain. That was awesome. That moment was awesome. Behind the curtain, I love that guy. But yeah, I mean, we don't. We don't have many conservatives, don't have many natural talents other than country stars. And country is big, but it ain't big on the coasts, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Big, but it's big in the country. And so look, this is just part of the NFL, and it's it's crazy that they do this. I mean, you know, you're every instinct that I have anyway, business is about, you know, servicing your clients and being loyal to your clients and knowing the ones who got you there and take them the league and the NFL is just given the middle finger to the hardcore football fan for the last decade.
Speaker 4: It's easy, you know, but it's an easy decision. I go because I felt I fell for it. I protested the NFL at the beginning of the year. I'm like these NFL bad bunny whatever, you know. Four months ago I'm not watching it. It's addicting. You have to watch football. You want to watch football, so you're gonna watch football.
Speaker 1: That's what they depended on and that's what it ended up being.
Speaker 4: So so they're doing this, bring in the bad bunnies so you get all the other people who really would have a football fan, so you tune in, you get to get a lot of people football fans in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I understand the marketing angle. Okay, it's the reason that bud Light put that weirdo wing a commercial and a blue up on them. But they didn't have a monopoly on beer, right, Like the NFL has football, So you can get to a point where you're so impervious to damage that you can do whatever the fuck you want. And that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember the end Zone said black lives.
Speaker 1: Matter, the racism, black lives man, you know that, all that and everything, but it's so freaking soft. Now you can't touch a quarterback, right.
Speaker 4: They're more popular than ever though football ratings and football numbers and bacon.
Speaker 1: So what are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, Lawrence Taylor said, Lawrence Taylor said the other day, who's the goat? As a quarterback. He said, Joe Montana hands down. He said, Joe took all those hits from guys like me, Lennon Marshall, and this one, that one Ronnie Lott. I mean not Ronnie goes on the same team. But animals were not gonna shoo out of Joe Montana. And you can't touch Tom Brady. Most of the screen was such tippy tap fouls.
Speaker 1: He didn't get soft Brady. Brady always had a good offensive line, but it was later in his career that they went so far.
Speaker 2: The Giants got the top. The Giants got to Brady in the Super Bowls.
Speaker 1: That was like, that was funny in the Super Bowls to ship to den him his entire career. And amazingly, he never missed a fucking game for an inch.
Speaker 2: That some day yea as a football playoffs.
Speaker 4: I saw uh, I saw Montana on C N B C on the plane today and he started he's gotten into investing in some I didn't really pay too much attention. He looked great, and you have to see the way he talks. He's a tough old you know, cool tough old guy.
Speaker 6: You know you see Brady, you know what you know you have to like brings what he's done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he I think his toughness like a little bit underrated, you know what I mean, not that he's a badass, but you know, you're not playing quarterback and whatever area you're in and not being tough.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: Grady is tough. Yeah, I know he's tough. But but the but football change the rules. They the standard was much lower on what you could do to a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, you get crushed to help to help you.
Speaker 1: You don't win seven super Bowls by accident. I mean, he's he's the one constant across ise on that. There are lots of guys that came in and now one, two, one, three, whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's let's be honest though, great mind. We know he's not fast, we know he can't jump too high. But he's a brilliant minded guy, knows the playbook in and out, studies of defense. But uh damn Reno, Joe Montana. Those guys had fucking rifles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most important muscle of quarterback has is that one and uh and John had that. You know, the Brady had had good arm strength and uh and got rid of the ball and the lowest. I forget what the stat uh, the exact stat is. But when you look at the greatest quarterbacks of all time and you look at the time between they took the snap and they released the ball, he has the shortest of all. He made immediate decisions, made the right decision through the ball to the right spots. Why he he's just he's his turnovers limited need to go down the field. He took the dank and dunks instead of going for ship. You know.
Speaker 2: But how sad is it? There's so many great black quarterbacks now and to think that in our lifetime. Name four, oh, come on the Mark Jackson, Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: He's very, very good, always seems to make a play that the fuck you?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's his name? Casey Chiefs guy, Casey. He's not he's not black, all right, Well I'm counting that too.
Speaker 1: I don't count that.
Speaker 4: If I can hate what they call him black, I would say white is black because.
Speaker 2: I agree, Okay, give me some others, give me something. I know there's something great. I know, but I know that I know there's good lots of teams that black quarterbacks. Ship did great, the operator Bird was great then, But no Google, No, Google, I can't think right. Eagles sucks, he sucks. He had one good year super Bowl average. Yeah, he's good, He's gonna be good. He's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: He's got a cannon. I don't he's makes a stupid he does some stupid ship too.
Speaker 4: But listen, why do you think, why do you think what's his name can't win a super Bowl? Not Jim Kelly, you oh the guy Josh Allen. He has a guy who's a gun. He's thrown, he could run. He's a dumb bell. He makes bad air as a bad decisions, can do too much. You masters if if Tom Brady had that guy's physical ability, he won.
Speaker 1: He went twelve super Bowls.
Speaker 2: I know. Yeah, he looks like ship I lost. I think that.
Speaker 4: Because he's a dummy.
Speaker 1: He looks look I take him in an instant team. But you know, Brady had a better supporting cast every year than than Josh Allen.
Speaker 2: And he had the best coach, had a great honor.
Speaker 1: So but Josh Allen will he will win? Yes, just like Yellow. I mean they were saying at this point in Elway's career, they were saying the same ship.
Speaker 4: Didn't win until pretty deep into his career.
Speaker 1: He didn't win until his two years in the league. When he want, did he win one or two? Two last years at the end?
Speaker 4: And what about what's his name, Peyton Manning?
Speaker 1: Well he won one in the middle of the Colts and they were one at the end with the Bronx at the very end.
Speaker 4: That's it second lab right, So you get I mean, now you look at Bradshaw. You know, nobody ever talks about Bradshaw, Candy Favor, but Bradshaw. I mean, how many Super Bowls A Bradshaw won four?
Speaker 1: Four? But they but they threw the ball twenty times a game, eighteen times a game. It is a different game.
Speaker 3: I mean frankol, Harris Rocky and that defense, the linebackers.
Speaker 2: How about Roethlisberger, you know, big Long, he had a good he had a good window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely had a great career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this tough guy.
Speaker 4: The black quarterbacks, I'm telling you, I don't know why, but you know you haven't. I mean, Holmes is half and half, so I'm not even to count them.
Speaker 1: But where where are the.
Speaker 4: Great black quarterbacks in the sport that dominate? Blacks dominate?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the ratios off, but I put Russell Wilson up there in the middle of his career, early career. The what the point I making is to think that to be grown men and think that Blacks don't have the brains to be quarterback. I just Blacks have brains to be catchers in baseball. They run the whole.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's not that's not it at all. I mean I think it just for years and years and years, the starting in little league football, they are just they gravitated towards the running back and wide receiver position because all of their heroes were running backs and wide receivers because there were no black quarterbacks in the league. And until you had black quarterbacks breaking through a little bit where it then became cool for the eight year old to want to play quarterback instead of running back and wide receiver. Then you had a lot more black quarterbacks in the Mexic And now you've got a lot of really really good ones in the league. And and you know, so it's not it's not a thing anymore. Who is the last Who are the playoff quarterbacks right now?
Speaker 2: Macha, Well, right now, who are.
Speaker 4: The two to two and who are the of the eight playoff teams or how who are their quarterbacks have played forgetting to play?
Speaker 1: What do you what are you asking for the split between black quarterbacks and white.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying the last the when you got into the semis and the quarterfinals, who.
Speaker 1: Are the quarterbacks? Well, last year, who were the quarterbacks? I'm asking this year saying last last year, most people's interpretations get to black quarter backs in Super Bowl. Now you could say Mahomes is his half whatever, but that's that's uh. I think that's historical. I don't know that that is uh has existed before. But listen, was something, there's something there. No, because not Nab was greed, Warren Moon was greed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thirty five years ago.
Speaker 2: I know they ran. They ran a lot of friends.
Speaker 1: How many Super Bowls to mcmab win zero?
Speaker 2: How many morgon win?
Speaker 1: I think zero?
Speaker 4: All right, so they want great quarterbacks, the quarterbacks. McNabb would shop his pants every time that the press was remember who know who's the tight end, who's the end the big end for for the Eagles back when McNabb was quoting them.
Speaker 9: Back, No, no, no, no no, And he actually said he said he saw fear in Nicknabb's eyes were so scared.
Speaker 1: I believe ship in his pants playing against it was in.
Speaker 4: The super Bowl or or playoff or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Did he did play in the super Bowl? I'm trying to Yeah, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: But anyway, and.
Speaker 1: Back down, I know they played the Raider. That was way back when they had that was it always what team was? Always? That's that's that's was on was one was it was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, it was. But anyway, so basically not not they don't have the same Yeah, Vic had a nice ever won a Super Bowl win. Uh, but you know, by the same token, if we can say they don't have the same brain to.
Speaker 4: Follow, No one said that. They just there's no one said that. It's just like give me, give me the give me the last great white defensive back.
Speaker 2: No, they don't play that. You can't. There's not sea well, no, the two of them on the Eagles, because white guys can't get right now, not a lot of white guys can catch a black guy.
Speaker 1: Jimmy de Gree what was it that Jimmy the Greek said?
Speaker 2: They got they played, they take they take an extra, an extra they have an extra muscle, extra muscle, and he said, they take the biggest slave and made it like just like like mate with another woman who's big, and there's your athlete. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: They were thinking about eighteen sixty six. They thought about the Super Bowl and stuff like that. Is that true about the about the muscle?
Speaker 2: I look at Mike. You you go your son played basketball. My son plays basketball. There's no comparison with what these black kids can do versus my son. There's no comparison. They doug in eighth grade. They two hands in eighth grade.
Speaker 1: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: We were taking we were taking foul shot. It's remarkable.
Speaker 1: No one really there's a thing that happens in basketball that's really cool. If you're the white family on the all black team and your kids, there's a there's a respect thing you get.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. And after like a couple of years of playing on this AAU team with with law uh, because you go away, you play, you go away to tournaments. But mostly the families would stick together and you know, you'd go out to a restaurant night, let the kids all do their thing and uh. And finally, after a couple of years, I got invited into that. I didn't even know. It took place and I got invited into the game of spades. So I didn't know how to play spades, but.
Speaker 2: I can't right, you can't call them spades anymore.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is the name of the card to fall and all the black dads and me playing space and then I won a couple of hands at the end once I figured out how to play, and I got given my official they called it a hood card. I got my hood card that night and from then on I was allowed to play spades trap I got.
Speaker 2: I got my hood card because Roco was There was only two white guys on Rock Rose team, and uh, like the second game of the season, I have a little profuffle with another father for a few seconds that got a little heated, and uh the next day Rock was like that everybody on my team picture crazy. I said, I am let them know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we should have had what's not so high school? We could do like a draft like draft, like ten black guys onto our high schools. That would have been fun to have.
Speaker 2: Add and de Luca had three black guys. They win the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh you think about just for one thing about like to hang out with Oh yeah, No, it was. I know there was one black guy in our high school.
Speaker 2: Folks, Ralphie Rivera l It was half port.
Speaker 1: The focus is family doing that is one.
Speaker 10: I mean for my first uh my my roommate in college for my first uh couple of years, Billy Owens, black guy, you know, deep black guy.
Speaker 1: Him and I would have been. Him and I were best friends to this day.
Speaker 2: We talk. Yeah, I mean I loved it. Yeah, I love that guy. I have good friends with black guys. I I like, I like the rhythm, I like the battle of speech. It's just the thing.
Speaker 1: I like it. They're definitely better athletes. Not's not that's not a question.
Speaker 2: Oh did you know yea. I mean he probably probably know this. I don't know if I have said it out loud, but you know, Kevin baw died in a drug deal when he was the jandler at Deer Block High School.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't a drug. He was a He became a bad drug addict.
Speaker 2: I like that he got killed.
Speaker 4: No, he became a very bad drug addicts and uh yeah got killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he was you want to talk about good athlete that.
Speaker 2: He won every award for sports he got, he got the handsOn. He got the answered, and he got the baseball award.
Speaker 1: What's that called the Ken Woodward?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he got the football.
Speaker 1: But fall.
Speaker 2: Remember our football team scared him. I remember he pumped on third down. It was he was running right and there was a bunch of animals after me. He's just punted it down.
Speaker 4: He he averaged two hundred and forty yards a game in football. We held him to forty yards.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what we owned him.
Speaker 4: And then him and his friends tried to remember to go to Lynn Webbers one of our Saturday night parties. They got and they got yeah, yeah, they shut up at at Lynn Webb's party.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. Yeah, Kevin Bow and his buddies and they got nick. Where we got to be where I'm trying to think, I don't I don't remember. We were at like some uh fare, some carnival or some ship somewhere, and we ran into those guys and we got to know him because you're playing you know, you're playing against them, Yeah, three or four games a year. And there was a guy, think his name is Kai said something pure, yeah guy, and they were all good guys.
Speaker 4: I knew vow pretty good because I played you know, well, I was on three sports teams against him, baseball, basketball, and football, right, you know, not that I played too much basketball or even football by the time I was a senior, but certainly baseball. Johnny Kaiser, that's the first time. The first time I was sort of slider. Wow, Oh my god, he throw a slider. And I think he ended up going to New York Tech. But I remember, and I was a decent heater, you know it was. I always batted like number five, I think, and I could hit. And all of a sudden he threw his ball at me. It was coming right at my chest.
Speaker 1: It I mean, you was yeah, I bet at third, you bet at fourth, bear second?
Speaker 2: Why did you pick up a knuckleball? Not many guys had a knuckleball in high school.
Speaker 1: No one had a knuckle I don't know how I did. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I was just, uh, didn't Carl Anderson's dad teach that team?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe maybe Carl Anderson because I know he threw him off.
Speaker 1: He tried. His dad tried to his dad tried to teach him, and I thought it was his dad. And you.
Speaker 2: Practice possibly the worst basketball practices were like, you know, Saturday morning, we're doing suicides. And missus Coach Smith is like, whatever you got old, we got to do it in forty seconds. If anybody's out, you know, you're going again. Uie was always like eighteen yards behind us, go again. We're like, come on, fucking Yuie, just step on it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He that poor kid had such so many things wrong with him.
Speaker 4: Well, I remember what he played on the yellow team in Little league, and uh, and he was about six he was about six feet when he was ten years old. He was and he was a pitcher and by the time and that those mounds were only forty five feet and by the time he stretched and threw the ball at him, and he was and he was wild, and he was wild scary, and he threw hard. You know, he was definitely he was somebody to deal with back in literally days.
Speaker 2: That's so scary.
Speaker 1: My wife has missed a delivery like three times in a row. And I see the guy pull up, and I see him walk to the door, and I could hear the banging on the front door, and then I see him walking walking away with with the package. I had to uh, was it fla man over? There was it was the patrick. Was the package buzzing, No, it wasn't. It wasn't buzzing. She didn't get it. Okay. Oh, we were talking about Billie Eilish before. So did you see this thing with this law firm, Sinai Law. Yeah, providing pro bonum services to the Tongue the tribe to remove Elish from from her home because she was living on stolen land.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she got a seven million dollars mansion Malour fourteen million, seven okay, fourteen million.
Speaker 1: That's why I just wish these people would just shut up and sing. I like her voice.
Speaker 4: I just hate up, shut up and act. Why do you have to get political?
Speaker 2: Because, Kenny, when you're famous, you start to think you know more than anybody else. Oh my god, you're not so much today, but back in the day.
Speaker 4: You reap beloved by borns. People who idolize other individuals, whether it's a sport and entertainment or loses themselves okay, and even idolizes another human being. Why because he could sing or because the nero can act. You think that's big fucking deal. You got a talent that makes you special, Get the fuck out of it.
Speaker 2: It just makes it more sparkly.
Speaker 4: I think that for me, these fucking morons, this Bruce fringksty and I'd like to chick I can, I can?
Speaker 2: I can?
Speaker 4: I my mouth waters thinking about this fucking punching this guy.
Speaker 2: I know you what I I used to say, I want to punch him to, like to his cheek bones are like little pieces of clamshells.
Speaker 1: I thought, all the theater kids take over the freaking world.
Speaker 2: This is what's happened. Kids in the participation, all the participation trophy kids. Uh, you know, look you went through with your son. I see this. There's girls on certain boys teams. I just think it's so fucking stupid. And I mean, there's we had it so much better, so much better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no day it's getting worse and worse, so we keep letting it go. Did you get Maxine Waters? Uh talking to Scott Bessen. Now, this woman has to be a fucking moron.
Speaker 2: I mean she is, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think she has a hundred like here.
Speaker 1: She should be Somalian, she should have fucking sixty eight. She's not so close to the dunnest member of Congress, but.
Speaker 2: But she's she.
Speaker 4: Is a moron.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 11: And she's trying to debate a guy who's the smartest guy in small administration, Ryan Longshot. Yeah, and it's it's it's it's embarrassing that we're letting this even go on and somebody's not just shut stake.
Speaker 4: Will you shut the funk up?
Speaker 1: You've had it, old rag.
Speaker 2: I don't you know what I mean? I just want I just like when Joe Kennedy, when Joe Kennedy gets that motion, when that that mood, he goes, uh, tell me what is a what is a female? I can't answer that question? What is a female?
Speaker 1: From louis?
Speaker 2: From you? He's great? I don't I don't know how. And then listen to really, Kamala Harris is now setting up new headquarters. I read today and the name of the company. Now, if this is what she did, this is so corny. You know the expression six seven old the kids were doing a few months ago. Yeah, it's six sevens in her fucking name of the new the new company, the new administration. It can't be, it can't be here.
Speaker 4: You go six one one point below the average Somalian, they said, the Samians average somalion IQ sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course, even a joke. Just look at their heads.
Speaker 4: I think Stewie Klein had a sixty nine.
Speaker 2: I haven't thought of him in years.
Speaker 4: Used to have the things that like the fhon used to just walk around it is like yeah, yeah with that little radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you guys? Y, I'm going through. I'm looking through h I get it to an email from classmates the other day and I see the cover of it is Joe Robina sent it to you guys with party of Rabinos that loud.
Speaker 2: You know, Tho's got a great, great mind for the past. Tony Botch don't remember so much text. I put out Richard Curshy the other day, and Tony could write a book on Curshy like the mother. His mother was screwing around, the father went to prison for tax evasion. Oh my god, Tony.
Speaker 1: By the way, they were such unlikely friends too, I mean I was, I was to remember that Kersey. There was this period of time where because Cursey was the oniest guy on the planet, there was this period of time where he started working out a lot and started popping lots of and all of a sudden he got some He got some arms on right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but you are you can do that, but.
Speaker 1: You kind of are who you are. So we was fooling around one day and and and I'm like giving them all kinds of ship and I'm like, you know, we called him, spanked them up. I'm like, like, spank but ten seconds as you're down. Yeah, yeah, you can't fuck with me anymore. Okay, come on, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's first Fred. When I met Richie, I was like six years old. He was five, and they've just moved in and he was eating little pebbles in the street. He's putting pebbles in his mouth. And that was friends with him for a while. Right across the canal he lived. His mother was beautiful, he was one Taylor.
Speaker 1: He was one funny kid.
Speaker 2: He's a funny day.
Speaker 1: I can tell you guys this story.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure who I was with, but there was me and me and Kershey John Sweeney's car coming home from the Obi.
Speaker 1: No so John little must swinging that little Mustang like.
Speaker 4: A black bus would come along from the Obi and John Sweeney is driving, and Sweety had a very his sweetish parent of father was pretty strict, you know, and it was me and Kershey, and I'm not sure if there's anyway we're we're over the second bridge. We're at the second bridge that robbed Moses coming home. It's like two in the morning, three and whatever time it was, and his car stalls, flat out, stalls.
Speaker 2: Swinging, scary.
Speaker 4: So Swingy didn't know anything about cars, nor did I. So Cursehery gets back out and uh.
Speaker 1: And he.
Speaker 2: Goes.
Speaker 4: He says, uh, Cursey, what's fine? He goes, he seize the engine. You didn't put oil in the engine. He goes, well, I'll go to the gas station. I'll put on Cursey says, swinging. All the fucking oil in Texas ain't gonna help this thing.
Speaker 2: What's so fun?
Speaker 4: That's got a guy, Curge, You was fucking and oil this he got.
Speaker 1: He he was obsessful cars, but he he got Uh. Whatever year was sixty something, sheldy. You know that fire engine red and that that car, you know, on a streight line could fly, but it couldn't make a freaking turn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a motorcycle, like thirteen years old. They got a motocross bike, travel right to the pool, right into his pool, and you know he's not right, that's trouble, that horrible.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 4: He's the one who went just to this ten forty club. That was, that was Cirshy's dye.
Speaker 1: Remember I loaned in the twenty bucks, loaned in the twenty bucks. He came back, I go Cursey, which might changing had the little whole twenty shue my balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. I thought the guys, I thought the guys above us told us about ten forty.
Speaker 1: No, that was.
Speaker 4: And guess remember the time, I'm not sure you may have been with the Angle and you did like to order these places. But we went to the ten forty club with JJ meeting met Chico night a fire JJ, and I thought it was a J. And at so JJ goes in and we all get out tickets and we all, you know, do what we gotta do.
Speaker 1: We go back in the car.
Speaker 4: Well sudden, like for two minutes, go buys no JJ. Half hour there, no JJ, Well man, JJ can fire, saying J jacken fuck, he's.
Speaker 1: Really tearing it up.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden he comes back like forty five minutes later, guys says, fucking I kicked over the candle and the fucking curtains.
Speaker 1: Went on fire.
Speaker 2: There was there was a fire.
Speaker 1: Then oh my god.
Speaker 2: There used to take my nephew Joey to Jackie. Used take Jackie to the jerk Off Joints where we live in the city on Madison Avenue, and she said they would like, I can't have an old Asian woman do that to me. That does nothing for me. I could never get hard. But she would put like a damp wash cloth on your face, and you couldn't watch her do it. And then she just keeps saying, you're so strong, sweet.
Speaker 1: A damp wash cloth face again.
Speaker 2: So so the boy was so you didn't look at her doing it. I don't know why that's the thing they did. But the nice, warm washcloth and she's drugging you off, and she keeps saying, you're so strong, you're so strong. And he's taking my sixth seventeen year old nephew there, but uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice and she to take this sixteen year old nephew. I know you you big man. Me love you a long time.
Speaker 4: I'm so strong.
Speaker 2: I just remember. I don't know if you remember this marm we went to. I think we're uh probably probably la Las smelled like shipped to dancers, and this girl took off her terry cloth shorts at a terry cloth top and was dancing and she was banging her ass on the on the floor and she took a wet sponge from the bar and he put it under her ass, and she's like, you, son of a bitch. So we ran out of there. But he took her terry cloth outfit. He put it on the car and ran around it. Ziggy's having a party. He ran around a little little tiny terry cluff shorts at a terry cloff tube top. Oh he was and it stretched out that stressed the ship out of it was great. There was hysterical.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see this this billboard? I think it is fucking great in Times Square with Newsome wearing a Jets jersey. Did you see anything? Yeah, and it's the ad says his record is worse than the Jets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: That's paid for that. But he's number one in high taxes and homelessness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh he has.
Speaker 1: He has.
Speaker 4: I mean, if if you really look into his record and the things that he's done and the things that he hasn't done, the fact that he's even considered I know, a president. It really tells how screwed up this country is.
Speaker 2: Forty million Georgian and forty million dollars for a railroad from here to Vegas from La Vegas.
Speaker 4: There was a lot more than that.
Speaker 1: He's thinking about the high speed rail for California, which was more than that. But look all these.
Speaker 12: This.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw this, I sent I think something to you on it. But this Abigail Spamberger, that that ran just like that, Mikey Sheryl in New Jersey ran as a moderate. You know, everything they do every step of the way is you know, I'm saying moderate blah blah blah. They get elected and then they immediately go all in hard left, and you know, just just this is a list of the things that Spamburger is trying to do in Virginia right after she gets elected. Increasing the local sales tax in all counties and cities, a new personal property tax on electric leaf blowers and electric landscaping equipment, a new employer tax, a gun and ammunition tax, brand newly tax brackets, so the taxes went up on the high brackets, lower on the lower brackets. A delivery tax which hits Amazon, huber eats, fed at ups, etc. An investment income tax, an event tax, a storage facility tax, a gym membership tax, a dog walking tax, a dog grooming tax, a counseling tax, a digital personal property tax, new car taxes in highway use fees, an increase in the hotel tax in the City of Arlington, statewide speed cameras. Not a tax, but finds for drivers. Had lots of fun with those in New Orleans. Vehicle repair tax, home repair tax, a dry cleaning tax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but guess what.
Speaker 1: Nobody will ever talk about it. No media will ever talk about it. The news won't talk about it, and you'll never hear it again. You know, well, certain media won't talk with certain other media are going to talk about it a lot.
Speaker 2: But everybody thinks the other side lies one hundred percent. Everybody thinks CNN lies all the time and Fox lives all the time. And it's just a it's tough to it's tough to keep here them all the time.
Speaker 4: I was watching the on the plane, I was watching the woman who got abducted, the older woman, and they had the sheriff whatever answering questions, and they were doing the questions and uh, you know, they had they had an order because the day before they were all galling and scream like they all do, and they said we were all right. So they said, Okay, the first question NBC. Okay, the first question, the second question CBS, the third question ABC, the fourth question CNN. Finally they got to the fifth question was Fox not Fox News but Fox some business, and then they got to Fox News. But you know, it's it's the it's the legacy media. It's i'n't got that piece of paper. He knew who's gonna ask him what question? Yeah, yeah, so real, it's all rigged and you never you know, I always said if the media was even seventy percent you know, honest, not just seventy percent, uh liberals and not ninety six percent. If there was seventy percent liberals, we would never have another democratic president in all lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just if we just fixed the rules around having actual citizens vote and non citizens, we would probably not.
Speaker 4: Have another well that democratic. But that's that's the other thing. If you had you know, voter i D, if you had voters take you know, citizenship proof and voter ied D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there seventy percent of Democrats want voter I D. Ninety five percent of Republicans want voter I D. And Chuck Schumer gets out and says the same act is is a non starter. No Democrats will vote for it.
Speaker 4: Forget about it, right, Jesus finished, it's because of the obviously it's not. It's not seventy percent want voter I D. What percentage of Congress or what PRESENTI of the House wants voter rete. That's the most important thing.
Speaker 1: They don't care what the you know, well sent it's heart of been passed in the House.
Speaker 2: How about me?
Speaker 1: Sometimes just passed in the House. It's twice it's the Senate, and uh, it's a filmbuster issue.
Speaker 4: But they.
Speaker 1: But but to come out and say that you know that that that it's a non starter, you won't even consider it. Seventy plus percent of your constituents want it. Uh, you know they're goin to defend.
Speaker 4: That, sator how to be senators would vote for.
Speaker 1: It right now? Fifty one So every one of.
Speaker 4: The Republican Democrats would would vote against it. Yes, exclusively, tell me there's not something wrong. I mean, when we're the greatest political system in the world, right every we're getting worse and worse. It's getting so devisive. There's no more bipartisan. It's all partisans. The worst thing is the Democrats stick together better than the report. This guy, this guy Ron Paul, another guy like to choke the fuck out this guy with the bad wag, you know, and what could Ron Paul? Iran's his father, Rampaul whatever. He's a bad guy. Yeah, he's a bad guy at What's Kentucky?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, would be better. How about we go back to.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's he's very issue driven. His Namebor beat him off because he was a pussy.
Speaker 2: I know, how about we just do lows It six and Los los It eleven. Let's go back to that. Let's go back. I know it's not going back, but it's like we're from Bard were ship. Most of it's lies and it fucks your head up. You get angry. When I sit down to do politics a bit, I have to gear myself up because I can't stand the store. I want to scream at the stupidity out there.
Speaker 1: Why is the media allowed to flat out lie? Why?
Speaker 2: Why can they live? They're run by because they don't.
Speaker 4: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Corporations are because advertise.
Speaker 1: With them, and because there's such fragmentation now, there's so many there's so many options that when you when you look at it purely from a business standpoint, it is, uh, it is much better from a business model standpoint to offer an audience therapy and tell them exactly what they want to hear, because you'll get more views, listens, clicks, whatever from lying to your audience, because they that's what they expect you to do is just give them therapy the entire time. And so it's but it's it's true of Fox, just like it's true of Seeing and In and MS now and and everybody else. That's why you know you gotta find something else.
Speaker 4: Well, Fox is definitely one sided, but I can tell you they don't.
Speaker 13: Lie as much as seeing c N B, c M S N c M S was the worst, all all bullshit, all lies. CNN tried to get a little bit better. But I think they're finding you know what, let's let's go back to her own self. I watched that that that black woman not bad looking.
Speaker 2: Phillips is that. I think she's kind of pretty.
Speaker 1: She does that show Scott Jennings is on.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you they got that, they got that Spanish brought on.
Speaker 1: Whatever her name is.
Speaker 4: She is a retard, she's a moron. I know, I know that she's an idiots, she's an ignoramus.
Speaker 2: She's dumb.
Speaker 1: She's like the second smartest one.
Speaker 14: And then you get there's the black woman, uh guest and once in a while, and then two black guy guess and the ship they say are so stupid, and then they raised their voices and they talk over people, and because they're black, you can't tell them shut the funk up, you know, discratation.
Speaker 1: It's like you've got this week. Uh. Congressman Ted lou Uh on record on video clinging that the Trump and sex with with girls with young.
Speaker 4: Girls, So you should now want Yeah, you should get sued and usual that's defamation.
Speaker 15: But you should be able. You shouldn't be able to say that. You shouldn't be able to lie, especially if you're in a position that they're in. You shouldn't be able to lie. Who's who's gonna mantel exactly? Remember I remember the Biden administration. The lady that was going to be the arbiter of truth. Remember the dingbat that they social media girl. She had a song she's saying a song. Jesus, could you imagine if that happened?
Speaker 4: Study about songs. I just started listening. Uh, Bruce Brinstey has a song about Minieapolis. All of a sudden I heard like the first three lines and it said something about trump.
Speaker 1: I shut off. I couldn't listen to it.
Speaker 2: I would not listen to it. Remember, we used to do this, just to be sitting in the car and do it jump. We used to go up. We never take Bruce going up. I was younger, I was worked one around the steel meals and uh, me and my buddies, we'd get a couple of beats, chase some girls. Here's a song about a car and.
Speaker 1: The seek. Some of our friends came back from down and there's are different back then.
Speaker 4: He's he has a song, got a car.
Speaker 2: And by the way, everybody's a pedophile. Can we call him out on? Hey? Little girl, is your daddy home? Does he did he leave you all alone alone? I got a bad desire. You're on fire, That's that's normal. She was little girl. I don't know she does five. It's just a word.
Speaker 1: I mean, your daddy does make her sound? You know.
Speaker 2: Happened?
Speaker 1: Well, what I think about the lyrics of that song. Yeah, there's.
Speaker 2: There you go, Ringo Star, You're sixteen, You're beautiful in your mind. It's a big song.
Speaker 4: That was a Ringo Star song. Yeah, I'm gonna child to challenge you on that.
Speaker 2: I'm a Beatles fanatic. You're sixteen, You're that's much older than Ringo Star. Dude, that came out in the sixties ten dollars sixty two. Yeah, of course it's Ringo who.
Speaker 4: I'm out and signed the song You're sixteen You're Beautiful in your mind.
Speaker 2: It's Ringo starmates. Even Paul knows, you know, we should sit around and make the words for.
Speaker 1: It's Roberts and Richard m Sterman from The Brothers.
Speaker 2: They oh that Ringo did a remake of it then he Yeah, of course that was fucking much.
Speaker 1: That's older than Ringo.
Speaker 4: That was almost he did almost.
Speaker 1: That was almost like a Franky Valley era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah he did. He said he did desergh But yeah, but.
Speaker 1: What was his big He had a he had a number one wreck. What was his number one wreck? Yeah? Yeah, solo photograph is a photograph. The photograph was George Harris.
Speaker 2: No I don't think photographs. George Harrison had a few.
Speaker 4: Photograph Rigo Stars was biggest solo hitlers photograph.
Speaker 2: George Harrison had about three great songs.
Speaker 4: Jeorge Harrison may have been the most talented Beatles.
Speaker 2: Got a great voice. Something in the way she knewe Well, the Beatles had three lead singers. Don't come back, he wrote, I bet you He wrote most of their songs, not most of them, John, John, John and Paul wrote most.
Speaker 1: Who wrote the majority of the Beatles songs? Arbitter on their shows?
Speaker 2: He's our Jamie from the Joe Rogan Show. Jamie looked up those.
Speaker 4: Of you, said John Lennon and Paul McCartney. Yeah, two thousand for the win.
Speaker 2: Oh you got you got yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Of course they wrote the most. But I'm saying George Harrison that my sweet Lord, here comes the sun, something in the way she most beautiful songs Lennon.
Speaker 4: Lennon wrote seventy one, McCartney wrote seven sixty eight, Harrison wrote twenty two.
Speaker 1: Of the They had to collaborate, but.
Speaker 2: They But I always heard that John was a little jealous of Paul because he wrote more. But that doesn't make sense. Because he's sang John wrote more.
Speaker 1: But you know who wrote more than anybody songs?
Speaker 2: Bernie Talpin.
Speaker 1: Chico, Chico, Chico has got credit on the White House, a lot of a lot of songs. She could get a lot of songs.
Speaker 2: And he shove me. We drove cross country when I moved to LA. We got this U haul with all my furniture and he gets into U hall. I'll drive, I'll drive till Texas. Then you take over and he goes alf there's no we're not We're not putting music on his car. I'm singing. He fucking took his fist and punched. He punched the radio so he could be the only person making music. Guy, and he sang the Hallway Texas.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle. He lived as long as he did.
Speaker 2: Love uh and he loved Angel bod Humperdink. He sang Elvis like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So did Megan Fox really say that she's a hundred times more beautiful than Sydney sween cover the head on the show Fox, Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. Meghan Fox is hot ship, But I'm going Sidney Sweeny all.
Speaker 1: Why can I remember Meghan Fox when she was I know I don't like.
Speaker 2: A choice in men? Can I can I chine in on this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, let me say.
Speaker 2: Before you say, I think Sidney Sween's got a six and a half to seven face, but her body's at fucking eleven. So God got ahead.
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna say is probably aligned with what you're gonna say. I first came across Sidney's Sidney Swingey when I didn't know it was Sydney's Swingey. And I was watching this show that I go, I think and your wife told me to watch the White Lotus? Yeah, did you tell somebody told me to watch White Lotus? And she was on White Lotus right, she was on this the part when they think they were awaii if you were right, And and I used to look at her and not knowing she was nobody. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know the.
Speaker 12: Swinging from Adam. I was like, this is a strange looking kid, a little she's she's playing. She's playing like she's fifteen, but she looks like she's older. And then all of a sudden I find out that's in Sydney's Swingey. So I mean they say she's got the best rack in Hollywood right now, yeah, right, herrand right, body was very good. The butt's not the best in the world, let's face it this, but there's better butts.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and her face to me, if that was on like a flat chested, you know, real skinny, but she would be a five and a half. Megan Kelly is obviously classier.
Speaker 1: Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: Megan Fox, she was hot ship go back to Transformers and Ninja Turtles. I think she's pretty, she's she's pretty, definitely not more than over natural beauty. But she shouldn't say how do you say that out loud?
Speaker 1: Well? Or did they?
Speaker 4: Did she say she's sexy or pretty a hundred.
Speaker 1: Of times more beautiful?
Speaker 2: Well, look at a movie called Voyeurs maybe I've seen it. See that chitty sweete tits around her, asses out her Well she's riding the guy and she's riding.
Speaker 1: But but but she's uh yeah, she's got a great, great bill.
Speaker 2: And for sure, a little a little down in the face, a little down, it's a little it's.
Speaker 1: A little something. But she's very cool. I mean, she she's very cool. She can hang with anybody. She yeah, I mean she's really smart. The whole thing with her new uh uh line with the bras up on the.
Speaker 2: Sign and all that.
Speaker 1: She's got a good marketing head. Yeah, she's very like it, and she does make a cox. I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: She's not political.
Speaker 4: She's literally she doesn't get involved.
Speaker 2: You know, that's that's the way I want all my like I said, she doesn't, but you know she's concerned. She's conservative. But you know, when I worked at the Daily News and even Newsday, none of us knew who anybody voted for. It was like it was a different world. And the thing about the newspaper is you write your stories, or if you're a columnist, you write it in your your objectivity are subjective. But then you have a page for what do you call what's the word? A page for opinion pages. So then let somebody come on and write their opinion, but not make not maybe a news story, because that's just being.
Speaker 4: Wait a second, guys, am I saying Sydney swinging naked?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: That's that's voyers.
Speaker 4: Oh she's she's heavy left, her left breast is like.
Speaker 2: She leads to the right. Her bo Yeah, they're they're amazing and she loves showing them. You know, she was on the euphoria for years and she was naked and not as a high school girl.
Speaker 17: As you just used to go right to the naked scene. And I just said, so app app you went to mister skin you No, I put.
Speaker 4: Sidney Sweeney naked in Voyeurs and then then you go and then when you hit it and you and at the top hit images.
Speaker 1: This work, put put it's Megan m E g y n Wait no, no, what ah? What's her name on the Carissa?
Speaker 2: I don't know the name on the n IF that does the NFL Carrissa Thompson do Carissa Thompson tape? And see I think it's wiped away. I think it's gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah with those hold on, have you seen that? Ken, it's a it's a C A C A Carrissa Thompson's sex tape.
Speaker 1: What I don't think, I don't think you can find is.
Speaker 4: This the blonde.
Speaker 1: Girl videos? Let me say, maybe she's still making on Android. She's not on Apple.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me see. It was on a weird site for forever, like I tried to look it up about two years, got hamster, or it's on thatx samster. She probably got a scrub.
Speaker 1: It's on the x Sam Store. Yeah, I don't think you can get it on there anymore. That was That was an all time great sex tape.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy about Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike why in her like dressing room above the set of the Fox pregame show finger blessing and playing with her.
Speaker 2: Here's my She's on the young side, but give me Bella Thorne, Bella Thorne, a Nickelodian girls. She's so young, but she's got a lot. I just started a movie yesterday.
Speaker 1: Whatever I just did wasn't good because my phone is like blinking, going crazy. He just get the hamster. She checked over your phone. It's probably just got a virus or something on it. On that note, I'm supposed to be on a call, so I gotta run.
Speaker 2: Guys. That was fun.
Speaker 1: We'll do it again next week, Kenny, welcome home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks guys. Just got back and good to be back in Florida. Saw my kids, which was a blast.
Speaker 2: I loved it.
Speaker 1: And talk to you guys soon. Good. I'll tell you where are you watching the super Bowl? I don't know what do you thing? I don't know you all right? Talk to you guys. Yeah, thanks folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah,