Speaker 1: All right, welcome back and joining us now is Gerald Celine of Trends Journal. You can go to transjournal dot com and you can see samples of the publication. It's an amazing publication, about three hundred pages each week. It's a hyperlinked it's like an online electronic book, so it's very easy to find this stuff. And there is not fluff there like you see everywhere else. I mean, it's just it's kind of the point where when I go to mainstream media there's never anything of any substance at all. You would think that there's nothing happening in the world except some celebrities stuff. But again, you can get ten percent off of Trends Journal at trans journal dot com. Gerald Clinty, great to have you on. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. And by the way it comes out, it's about two dollars and fifty cents a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're giving people with the not getting anywhere else again, BBC just fight a whole load of people one after another. There's no journalism. It's all gone, well gone, that's right, And you could thank and this is a T shirt that I got done back in nineteen ninety two. You wear a slick Willie Clinton, right, that's the guy that did away with the gave us the Federal Communications Act in nineteen ninety six that allowed the bigs to take over the entire journalism. Now you have six companies control over ninety two percent of the media.
Speaker 1: And simultaneously said you can't complain on a basis of health if we put up a cluster of antenna's next to your school. I mean, it had a lot of different aspects to it, but yeah, they have consolidated the media. It's kind of interesting. I thought this week, Gerald, when Trump went to the Chicago Economics Club and he was interviewed by that guy from Bloomberg. At one point he says, we don't know anything, and the Wall Street Journal doesn't know anything either, cause the guy started knowing that out to him. He was like, yeah, well he got that right. At least Trump got that part of it right. But of course the rest of it, there really wasn't any any substance to it. But in terms of a combative interview, it was. It was very interesting to watch. But something that you've been talking about this entire year, and Gold has really taken off yesterday I was talking to Tony Hardman at Wisewolf Gold and he was saying, you know, we're talking about the fact that a lot of people had been saying, well, by January maybe twenty seven hundred dollars. As we were doing the interview, it's going up and setting all new highs. I don't know where it ended up yesterday, but during the interview we got up to twenty six ninety two, so pretty close to twenty seven hundred dollars. It's just amazing. And you said this at the very beginning of the year, it's going to be a golden year for gold.
Speaker 2: YEP. Top trend for twenty twenty four. It has been old YEP, and gold was back then when we made the forecast, was two thousand and forty one dollars, and as we're speaking now gold is two thousand, seven hundred and fourteen dollars.
Speaker 1: It broke the twenty seven hundred level.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing because that's always a psychological thing, you know, people is it too expensive? You know, when it starts to flip over too many digits on the odometer, and so they kind of get sheepish and maybe back off but this thing is just continuing to go, isn't it. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: And again it could it could have a big downside. Yet there's no question because it hasn't had. This thing's been going straight up. It went down like a couple of times this year, maybe one hundred bucks or so, but it could have a two hundred three hundred dollars drop, but it's still way up, you know. So yeah, nothing goes straight up. And again you have to look here as we're speaking, oil prices are down some two percent today you're looking at Brent crude around seventy three seventy four dollars a barrow. Because the global economy is slowing down, there's real danger ahead. The IMF came out and said this week that the here IMF warns government debt to spike. Large increases in borrowing will boost the number. You're ready for one hundred trillion dollars this year. I mean, you can't make this crap up, they can, you know, the IMF, the International Mafia Federation, Oh excuse me, monetary fund, I forgot, who could the United States? When you look at the real numbers, it's not thirty six trillion dollars in debt. It's about two hundred and sixty trillion when you put in social security all the other government expenditures they have to pay off d here this from the article. In an extreme scenario, government debt could hit one hundred and fifteen percent of global output, meaning one hundred each country is is debt to GDP ratio is one hundred and fifteen percent the country's gross domestic product. According to the Funds calculations, US government debt it started this century twenty four years ago. Yeah, it was sixty percent of GDP. Now it's more than doubled. Wow, more than doubled. So what business could stay in business? What person could keep their house and everything else by going way way, way, way deep, deep, deep down in debt and never going to be able to pay it off. Hey, but the government could do it. They don't even know what we are. We're a crime syndicate.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's why gold price This is one of the reasons gold prices are going up. They're not talking about this. Number two is I mentioned oil prices. Oil prices should be sky rocketing because what's going on in the Middle East, Yet they're down because of the weak global economy. Germany is unofficially in a recession and they're going to be a recession next year. This is the world's second largest, third largest economy. China's economy is crap, the second largest economy. That's why oil prices are going down, because the global economy is slowing down and they're artificially propping it up with more cheap money. And so the gold is going to keep going up as we see. But of course, of course it could have a it could have a strong downside. There's nothing goes straight up. But overall we're very bullish.
Speaker 1: On and of course, as you said many times, you don't do predictions, so you're not predicting where the price is going to be or when it's going to get to a particular spot. But you're looking at trends and because of these things, because of the debt, because of the economic contraction and all the rest of this stuff. And then of course there is also the inflation too, right, That's a part of it, isn't it, all these things coming together? You know, inflation. Nothing is being done about that, and nothing's being done about any of these issues. Everything the government is doing is making these things worse. And so we look at all these different things. Uh, that's why the trend, regardless of what happens in the near term or the short term, or regardless of the noise that we see on it, that's going to be I think it's going to be trending up because none of these things, there's not any solutions on the horizon. Nobody's even really talking about doing anything about these solutions.
Speaker 2: When I get a bund your trillion dollars, how you can't make this crap up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I China, go ahead, Chinas. That's a GDP ratio is about it is over three hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 2: And again this is the world's second lawest economy. They have their vacancy rates in apartments that they built sixty million, Wow, sixty million apartments. Is that they built it a vacant Again, with every boom, there's a bust. You look at the data again. You know the luxury items. We write about it in the Trends Journal each week. You know one of our sayings, you know this is not our saying the fish rots in the head down. So if you're seeing luxury sales go down, you're you're seeing the whole economy go down. So I'm sure I can find this article here quickly that I forgot the name of it. It's one of the big luxury firms here it is. Yeah, this is an article from the Lewis. Paton's owner sees this seems surprised at how quickly Chinese consumers have closed their wallets and abandoned its brand. It has no obvious place to turn to for next growth. Shares of l v m H fell nearly four percent in Paris on Wednesday after the company, after the world's biggest luxury company, released third quarter results. Right, the luxury sales are going down. We've been writing about this month after month, year after year in the Trends journal. Now get this, this is so important nobody talks about it. You look at China's GDP before Bill Clinton brought them into the World Trade Organization in two thousand and one. They officially came in two weeks after nine to eleven, when nobody was watching. The GDP is like this, like nineteen seventy to two thousand. It came in book Skyrots as companies in the Europe and the United States go over to China. Give them all the manufacturing and technology they didn't have, so they could get their products made cheaply from slave labors, so they could make more money. Okay, let's go back to two thousand. You ready. Back in two thousand, Chinese customers generated just one percent of global luxury sales. Now it's over a third. Wow, over a third from nothing. So now again you got to look at this. With every boom, there's a bust. The Chinese economy boom like nothing else. When all the manufacturing went over there, it was overbuilt like all booms. Their real estate thirty percent of China's GDP is real estate related, and I said, they got sixty million vacant apartments. Wow, it's a bust that's going to happen big time. And again people are buying gold in countries where they see the problems because they know how bad things are going to get. And the lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices go up because gold is dollar based, So the dollar goes down. Other currents cheap in to buying with other currencies because the values of those currencies went out. This is just the beginning of the gold bull run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's amazing. And you know what we talk about the debt that you mentioned, it's the first thing you brought in. I thought it was interesting this week because some political opposition research went back and found Trump talking in nineteen ninety nine when he was going to run as a Democrat. He began running as a Democrat, and he was all focused on debt at the time. We got to pay off the debt. You know, we got five point seven trillion dollars in the way we're going to do it, So we're going to have a fourteen or quarter percent tax on the richest one percent of the people. Anybody at the time making ten million had a wealth of ten million dollars more so, he's going to do a wealth tax. And that was because there were laser focused on the debt. Here we are twenty five years later. Who cares about the debt? Certainly not Trump, certainly, not La La Nobody cares about it. Right, it's not an issue anymore. A matter of fact, you know, the way they're growing this at trillion dollars every ninety days or so. And you look at Trump kicking things off back during his lockdown that he did, you know, three and a half trillion dollars. They don't care about it. I mean, he's running it like a casino. Now, nobody cares about the debt. That's why when you look at all of these different issues where you're talking about debt or whether you're talking about the weak economy or inflation, even when you talk about how they weaponize a dollar and other people are trying to move away from it and all that, these are all policies that nobody's even talking about retreating from.
Speaker 2: And you talk about Trump a casino. He did his casino go bust the Atlantic City.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I think he had six casinos that went bust. That's what I've always said, this guy's supposed to be a great businessman. How do you lose money with a casino? I mean, that's about the only thing that you can do that's easier than that is to have a central bank where you just print the money the casino. You go bankrupt in a casino, what's the deal with that?
Speaker 2: But again, it's Donald Duck versus Mickey Mouse. It's the Disney World White House presidential. I want to discuss you know, I got to tell you, you know, as you well know, Mike. I began my career working on political campaigns in west Chester County, the richest county in America. It was the assistant to the Secretary of the New York State Senate and designed a course called American Politics and Campaign Technology, how to run political campaigns, And I tought it at Saint John's University, So I was, you know, you know, the business. Yeah, Never in all my life have I seen such lack of interest in a presidential campaign as now. It is flat. It's flat.
Speaker 1: I mean, people like you don't want to know if Donald Trunk is going to go do French fries of McDonald's so he can own lawa heirs. I mean, that's what it's about now, right, isn't it. It's about that kind of nonsense.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. There's no dynamic going on right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean they're the hate Trumpers and there are the love Harrises, but that's very the minority of the people. The masses are And I'm telling you, I've never never witnessed such a flat campaign in my life.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah. Yeah, we're not too far out. I think we've got maybe one more. I think the next time you come on two weeks from now, that'll be the Friday before the Tuesday pageant. And I don't even call it an election anymore. I don't believe any of this stuff is real, you know, especially at the presidential level. And even if you believed that it was real and that the votes were counted, honestly, I mean, what difference is your vote going to make? And only seven of the states, is it even any close? Is it close if they were to count it that way, And even in those states, it's not going to make any difference, really, And if you get these people in both of them on the same page for virtually all of the existential issues, and most of these existential problems are coming from the government, and they're not going to fix it.
Speaker 2: Nope. Yeah, it's a clown show, it is it is it all upon you. We got to come up with another better word than calling them politicians. I mean, calling them lowlife pieces of scum is too long a word. You got to but we need a new name fit what politicians? So little pieces of lowlife crap telling us what to do? Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I love these pictures. You know, they showed there was just one with the clowns from the UK, from the EU going to Saudi Arabia. And then they're walking on this red carpet with this clown guide dressed up the prince of this costume, you know, with a red carpet. What's this red carpet crap? Every time these little jerks goes to roll out a red carpet, we're just plantation workers. Well we're officials, you know, we're what was this red corpet crap?
Speaker 1: I remember the photo opp but you talk about photo ops. I remember the photo op when Trump went there to the Soudiast and you know that he's kind of like hopping around here and Wilbur Ross are hopping around with the sword dance, and then they've got all of them standing around with their hands on a glowing orb, and it's like, whoever thought this is a good photo that looks I've had this sinister and weird as you can imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird little jerks, Yeah, weird little arrogant, moronic, narcissistic jerks. I've had it with this clown crap. They're destroying our lives in front of us.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: As I said to you, when we were young, there was this thing called the Ringling Brothers in Bonham and Belly Circus. Step right up, step right up. See the freak show. You have to pay for it. You can see down the street all it's everywhere. Now look at the freaks. Look at the freaks.
Speaker 1: You know you're bare. And you have focused also on nutrition, and you've talked a lot about that in the past or before you came on. I was talking about the fact that lab meat is past its cell date unless you're talking about selling it to politicians. Right. There was a consultant and it was actually a mainstream media article, and this consultant was saying, I told them so. I told them, this is never going to work when you look at how expensive the ingredients are, how long it takes to make it, the amount of energy is required. It's no way that it makes any business sense. And nobody wants to eat this stuff. But the problem is is that these people like Gates and Branson are so connected to the they own. These politicians. Look at how much money was spent on the last election overall, it was over fourteen billion dollars. Now that's why they get trillions of dollars in terms of government subsidies. You know, they always, like I've said before, you give thousands, you get back millions from these people. You give the politicians millions, you get back billions. And when you give the politicians billions, that means that there's trillions of dollars that are going to be coming out of there. Washington has become this massive black hole of graft and corruption, and that's why these elections keep getting more and more expensive. What do you what do you think Elon Musk is coming after with his seventy five million dollars donation and his stumping for Trump.
Speaker 2: What didn't what's his name, Sheldon Adles's wife give them another one hundred million or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, they have their own little They do it so they don't go to jail like Denesh Desuza. So they create a political action committee and they're the only person who donates to it. It's like, oh okay. So then it's how they get around the laws. You know, they know how to get around these laws. These laws are crafted so they can do whatever they want. That's just another example of it. But you know, it's kind of interesting. We were talking about this yesterday in the audience, and we're looking at Elon Musk, and right after Elon Musk gives seventy five million dollars, Trump says, hey, I think we're going to make car loans tax deductible. Yeah, one of them said, I think it's only the deduction is only for the EV's. I don't know if it's only for evs or if it's all car loans. But either way, even if it's for all car loans, it's going to benefit Elon muskmore So, that's the kind of subtle way that you got the quid pro quo, the payoff of these donations into the politicians.
Speaker 2: Again, more rons and imbeciles call on campaign contributions, their bribes.
Speaker 3: And payoffs, right, investor investment bribes and payoffs. Yeah, what do you think, little Bill Clinton? Look what this guy did. All the money he's worth now, yeah, oh yeah, with the.
Speaker 2: Glass Stiegele Act, it does a speech for Goldman Sachs gets three hundred thousand dollars an hour. Look, it's got bs for free in a paybacks and it's chump change. Seventy five million dollars for that's nothing. That's nothing. With Musks were worried to worry about two hundred billion or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I talked about that yesterday. It is like two hundre and seventy things billion dollars. I said, you know what, the median networth of Americans wise was something like one hundred and ninety thousand. So I said, okay, so it's even worse than this. But I said, let's just roughly say that he's got a million times more money than the average American does. So that was like a seventy five dollars contribution from yours.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's nothing. Yeah, yeah, And you're talking about, you know, the problems with the health of the country. This is an article in yesterday's New York Times in UK tackling obesity as drag on the economy. On Monday, the government announced an investment of three hundred and sixty five million dollars for the pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly to get there their waiting less drug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eli Lilly. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, how about how this is one of the first books I worked on natural healing. How about how about stop eating crap? Could you handle that now?
Speaker 1: Keep eating the crap and get the Olympic as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, but now it goes on the Telegraph and opinion piece said that the countries quote widening waistbands are also placing significant burden on our health service, noting that illnesses linked to obesity. Of course, the country's health services roughly fourteen billion dollars a year. So if I'm elected, I want a fat tax. The more you weigh, the more you pay, because it's costing us because you're eating crap and can't control yourself. I got to pay for it. You don't think I want to eat more? You know, I love to cook and I got a guard out here. I make tomato sauce. You don't think I want to eat all that pasta I make. I gotta stop. I can't keep eating it. I got to cut back. Oh no, we're going. And here's what happened. These obesity levels did not exist when we were young, guys. It's because women stopped raising their children and they went to work and they put them in nursing homes for kids that they call daycare centers. So you got a little kid, rather than a mother giving it love and cooking for it, you got a stranger feeding a crap as you're out of your mind, as a kid, screaming and crying. And then your mother's coming home from work. She's exhausted and she's given your ulture processed food crap to eat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as I said, the Wringling Brothers in Bontom and Bailey Circus went out of business. You don't have to step right up, step right up. See the fat man get out in the street everywhere.
Speaker 1: And the bearded lady. Now you can see bearded lady, tattooed lady. That's right. I had. I think I told you this before. When I was in a bandon college. We played Retired to Circus Freaks New Year's E Party down in Sarasota. You know, Ringling Brothers are down there, and I thought that was a weird gig. But that's everyday life now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. I had my sister up here in a nurse I took her out of nursing home. She passed on. But anyway, I had sitting out here in a wheelchair at two strokes in dimension front of my building. And she used to see these people walking by right I'm sitting next to reading.
Speaker 3: She go, oh oh, oh oh.
Speaker 2: She never saw that she was in a nursing over about fifteen years. She never saw so many people. She was blown away and now it's become the new normal.
Speaker 1: It's like my daughter when she came back from China. We brought her back. She didn't speak any English, but she was about five years old when we adopted her. And so we got together with some friends and everything, and they all wanted to get together and pray over her. Right, and so there's pretty heavy lady that was there, that was right next to her, and so talking and praying her, and she looks at this lady who's heavy, and she takes her index and kind of pokes her in the belly, like is that you'd never seen? It's like, what is that? We were so embarrassed it was, but it was, yeah, that's it's something that you just didn't see. She didn't see, and it's something that we didn't see when we were growing up. But of course, the solution, the solution is to buy Eli Lilly's drugs and give them to everybody. We don't want to stop everybody on the high fruitose corn syrup, right, I mean, they don't give that to the people in Mexico. You look at the Mexican coke while they do they give them even regular sugar and they give them glass bottles. Here they give us the high Fruit Coast corn syrup and they put it in plastic bottles and they put it in aluminum cans. Right, they want to kill us. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 2: No, it's disgusting what's happened. Yeah, and again no, it's only going to keep getting worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Well they know how to work their way in. I mean when you look at Pfizer gives Trump a million dollars during this transition period and all the rest of the stuff. I don't know how you like, Lily gave him, but he appointed the CEO of Eli Lilly alex Azar as the head of HHS and he stayed there for the entire four years. And he was a guy who really kicked off all this pandemic stuff. Was that Eli Lilly ceo? So, I mean they completely own these politicians. It was hl Micon that said an election is an advanced auction of stolen goods. It hasn't changed in one hundred years and has always been that way, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Look at we got two parties running the gang for how many centuries? Yeah, two parties what plarties. Again, look at the low life pieces of crap that are telling us what to do. I know, you look up to Chucky Schumer. No, I like Alan, I like Lindsey Graham. Oh how about Adam Shitt, One little clown jerk after another. Yeah, looking look at the Oh how about Mike Johnson. That is a little boy of nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jordan, Mitch McConnell, you know, Mitch out of his mind McConnell. Yeah, mister Freeze.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, that's just that's just sick. But it's in every country. Yeah, political systems are a crime syndicate.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, I mean just look back at twenty twenty. I said this over and over again. It didn't matter what country. It didn't matter what their political philosophy was. They could be Trump was supposed to be a conservative or Trudeau was supposed to be a socialist one. It didn't matter. They all did the same thing at the same time. They were all executing their strikes like hydra, you know. I mean, it's they whispering in each other's ears at these meetings that they go to, and they're all doing the same thing. None of these so called political philosophies made any difference whatsoever. And all the politicians were in on it. That's so so concerning. It's only going to come from the bottom up, I think if there's anything that's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the people have to do something. You know, I'm doing what I can. You know, I have launch occupy peace. And you know there's that quote, you know you're into the religious stuff. New and blessed are the peacemakers. So they shall be called the children of God. Yeah, Matthew five nine silenty ten four, hell is shaw the warmongers, they're the children of Satan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And where are all these religions?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Where are all the how come they're not peacemakers? Where are all the religions there? I guess you can't call them the children of God? They all sell their religious stuff. Where are they? How come they're not there for peace? What's going on in Israel? What they are doing? Bombs away over Beirut, throughout Lebanon. There is like five million people in a country the size of Connecticut that have left their homes because they're bombing them to ruins. A getting Hezbola agetting Hesbal and they're in every choice, They're in every school, they're at every mosque, they're in every hospital. Oh they just they just killed a bunch more people in a school. It's yeah, just before I came on the air, it is on anti war Israeli strike on God's School kills twenty eight children.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, I tell you the thing that really bothered me. Got the headline here but we can't show it. But this was from the last American vagabond of people want to see these pictures there Israel's surrender or starve, the so called General's plan Northern Gaza is nothing new. And the pictures of these babies who are starve, I mean they're nothing but bones. And we see the sunken eyes and you see starving babies. How in the world can that not move Christians? They are so blinded and bullheaded about the eschatology, the end of the world. You know, we gotta there, we go. Good, Thank you Karen for getting that up. That's great. Look at that. That is unbelievable that you have have that there, And how can you look at that and look the other way and cheerlead the war and give them a blank check to do anything that they want to. When you look at how long this is drug on, if you look at how it is targeted civilian population, there is absolutely no way that is morally justified, none whatsoever. How can you excuse that because of your theology or your eschatology. We think that you know this is all great because it's you know, it's all being done by Israel, so they can do whatever they want. That is a really dangerous thing and it's not my understanding of a Bible at all. If that's what your eschatology tells you, you better reinterpret the difficult passages in terms of the ones that are very clear, and it's very clear that you don't do that to children. And I don't care all your charts and your graphs and all the rest of this stuff and how you think it's all related. That's a bunch of nonsense. If it gets you to back that kind of treatment to children and to civilians, it's.
Speaker 2: Just again these clowns like a clown, like little arrogant and nothing of a boy. Mike Johnson calls himself an evangelical Christian. What Christ you're talking about? I know what Christ you're talking about? Hey, hey, all, your people that say you know that God gave you this land. I don't want to hear your fairy tales. Save somebody else. Is Majesty's government gave it to you? You know? In nineteen seventeen with the Balfour Declaration, his Majesty some murderous sob that if he was an Italian they called ma mafia. Oh no, no, that's the King of England. We could kill anybody anywhere. So you have to speak properly about it again. Read the Balfour Declaration. His Majesty's government declares, the land in Palestine will be settled by the Jewish people, and we will use our best endeavors to achieve the subjective. That's the letter from Balfour to the rough Childs. Yeah, they gave them money to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the United Nations invented this in what nineteen forty seven, November twenty ninth, sixty countries, that's all that we're in the United Nations back then, sixty seventy countries. Redeclare, who knows you to declare this stuff? Who are you to declare this?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: We got paid off. Shut the hell up, celenty.
Speaker 1: Well, when you look at this, I just don't understand how Christians can justify this when we look at a justified war that is based on fundamental Christian principles that are very very clearly stated, and that is, we all know that war is a horrible thing, and so the point is you don't start it unless it is absolutely essential. But of course we don't follow that anymore as a nation here in America. Israel doesn't follow it. Now, when are we going to do premptive strikes? That was what was in the vice presidential bate. When are you going to do a preemptive strike against the people we think might do something we don't like at some point, Well, that's unjustified, that's immoral. And the fact is that because war is so horrible, you're always trying to find an endpoint to stop it. Our government doesn't care, Israel's government doesn't care. Nobody wants to talk about a peace process for Ukraine, or for what's going on with Israel and guys or Elebanon. Nobody wants to talk about that. Instead, it's more war. Let's strike them before they strike us. That was always considered to be infamy. It still is. That's why they talk about October seventh so on, because they know, fundamentally, people, everyone everywhere, regardless of their religion, understands the immorality of preemptive war, and yet our media and our government act as if that that is our new policy, and it's okay now again, just keep it going forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's that. One of my books was my favorite with Sidsey Gave Honeyboys, Sidsey's the Neapolitan Dialect for ante Yes and Daris Roberts, who played the mother on Everyone Loves Raymond. Her last starring role was playing my aunt, and Darius Roberts died unfortunately fifteen minutes into the movie, and you could get the movie on YouTube. I'm mentioning this because it's about how I got blacklisted from the media. I sed be on OPRAH, the Today's Show, Good Morning America, everybody, AAABCCBS, NPR, everybody. When USA Today was a big newspaper, he used to run my top trends every year, and I used to be in the paper all the time, and we put out the top trends back then in mid December. So in December two thousand, the headline in USA Today read two thousand and one won't be our year. Trendsseer says, you could look it up and I wanted a wave of anti Americanism was sleeping the globe and Americans would be safe at home abroad, and then nine to eleven happens. I'm on all the media. How did you know this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You know, Bill Clinton bombs away over Baghdad, Serbian War, Yugoslav War, on and on and on, what's going on in the Middle East? And that's when they started banning me. When little Georgie boshit, We're going to get that guy Osama bin Laden, dearro Lad, and ninety percent of the people swallowed his crap. I said, there's no way America is going to beat them. I said, if Alexander the Great couldn't pull it off, if the British at the height of the British Empire into the Valley a debt drove the six hundred couldn't do it, If the Russians couldn't do it, and they're right near it, what makes you think we're going to do it? And we haven't won a war since World War Two? Why are you anti American? How dare you say that? That was the attitude I got blacklisted from everybody. The building that I'm in over here, I was one day away from losing back in two thousand and seven. That's how broke I was. You're not allowed to come out against war, that's right. Look what they did to that guy, Phill Donnaju. Yeah, when he came out against the Iraq war.
Speaker 1: I talked about that when he died. And you know there's a clip where you talked about that in retrospect. You know what happened with that, yep.
Speaker 2: And what got me back is that a small newspaper did an interview with me in two thousand and seven and I took out the domain name the Panic of eight, and ap picked it up and that's when all the media wanted me back on. So it came back to money they want Yon, comes to what they don't want Yon. There's not one person on any of the media speaking about peace, not one, and.
Speaker 1: Yet the wars are bankers wars, right, It's all the wars are about money, you know. It's just that they don't see it as being about money, but that's really what it is. And we've got the finance minister. I think it was in Israel if I'm not mistaken was the one who said, yeah, we're on a path. We're going to head all the way up to Damascus, yep, a road to Damascus experience, and they're not going to see Jesus on that road. They're going to go up there to kill everything. It's all about a massive land grab, and Caitlin Johnnopson's you know, and now we have it. It's not about the hostages, it's not about Hamas, it's not about it's about the land grab. You've got. Ut Yaho's LECUD party issues an invitation to an event that was titled quote preparing to settle Gaza As Kushner has talked about how, you know, we're going to scout out the places where we want see side resorts and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: He said, that's right. He said that. Jared Kushnas said this talk we wrote about it in detail in the Trends journal at HOVID, that this is very valuable quote waterfront property. Yeah, and that the Palestinian should be moved into a Negev desert.
Speaker 1: Well just kill them, I mean my bother to move them. That was, by the way, that was a tweet that was put out by heretz Kud's Lukud Nen Nyaho's Licud party issues an invitation to an event titled Preparing to Settle Gaza. There you are right there.
Speaker 2: And how about this one? The US gave thirty days for Israel to to let bring food there or they might their weapons supply thirty days? How about thirty minutes? And now the United States is they're not going to cut the weapons supply to Ukraine, to Israel. They're going to keep letting them killing bomb. This is These are demonic evil people. Yes, again, like I said, you look at you talking about the really what the quake? Is all dying in North quake? Where are you all?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah we did. Where were all the Catholic priests, all the little boys? I mean, what do you I comen? Not over there out on the street for protesting?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. Yeah, we talked about all the time, you know, protests against abortion, but you know it's also when they kill people with bombs, that's fine, we should also we should also protest that. And yet no, no, it's amazing to me to see you know, so many will just be passive and not say anything about it others will actively support it. Yeah, And that's the thing that I you know, it is just yeah, I understand people not you know, the fog of war and the claims and the counterclaims and all the rest of stuff. But when you come in and say, yeah, kill everybody, and you're a Christian and you're a Christian supposedly Christian leader, that is just beyond the pale.
Speaker 2: Did you see that list of evangelicals that support this war?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I see them all the.
Speaker 2: Time, but it's a whole list.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I've seen these guys for the longest time supporting this and you know, proudly supporting it, and you know, coming on and saying I think it was John MacArthur goes on with Ben Shapiro and says, yeah, they're Ameleite. In other words, kill everybody, kill everybody. That's just like saying, you get carte Blanc to kill everybody. How in the world does that show Christ who said my kingdom is not of this world? Yeah, you know, it is of this world for these people. For these people, that's all it is. It's about geopolitics, and the geopolitics trumps their ethics.
Speaker 2: Well again, but it's been going on. Like I say, what's your favorite war? You like the Peloponnesian War?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like the War Roses it was lovely. How about the hundred Year War? I mean, as crap has been going on forever. But we are now at a point of nuclear annihilation. That is reality. If you saw what Let's.
Speaker 1: Talk about that and what's going on in Ukraine because you know, you got Zelenski out there still selling this stuff and he has really become incredibly odious to people, and yet they're still pushing this. What do you think is going on with that? Is it is? You know, they keep pushing further and further, and actually, you know, Russia, it is kind of surprising after they made that incursion in that area and they've been there now for a couple of months and Russia has not pushed them out yet. So Russia is looking militarily weak. That's not a good sign because again, that is another sign that would push us towards a nuclear active an active nuclear desperation if it comes to that. So you know, if they can't win with if they're going to lose with conventional weapons, it looks like they might use nuclear weapons. What do you think is a situation in turns as you're waiting to see who is installed with this pseudo election here, what's going on with that?
Speaker 2: Putin said that if you give advanced weaponry to strike deep into Russia and we feel that we are being threatened, we will use nuclear weapons. And as for Russia, this is an article in Tuesdays New York Times. Russia is clowing back land, Ukraine captured. Russia has recaptured a few villages in the western borderlands that Ukraine invaded over the sum so they're throwing them out. And again, there's no way that Ukraine is going to defeat Russia. As I say, if Napoleon couldn't do it with four hundred and twenty thousand troops attacking Moscow and coming back with ten thousand in eighteen twelve, if Operation Barbara Rossa Hitler's killing over twenty five million Russians and they were the first ones to defeat the Germans, how is Ukraine going to win them Not? But they're going to escalate this. There'll be an attack on a nuclear plant, There'll be a false flag event that will unite the people behind it. The war's just going to keep escalating, and as I said, we are on the verge of nuclear war. End, Israel is going to ramp up the war against Iran. Yeah, yeah, and Iran again ninety one million people verse nine million in Israel and twenty percent of which are Arab. So you got seven million against nine million, ninety one million. Rather, who's going to win? And that's be good at manth to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Americans, to take a look at the map in the Middle East and look at how much bigger Iran is that in Iraq. Just the geographical So again the same type of thing you're talking about with Russia and Ukraine. The massive disparity there between sizes of is is absolutely insane. But of course we are now expanding even you know, we're going on more aggressively, coming after all these different places. Even the US is now sent in B two stealth bombers to hit the hoodies in Yemen to bomb their underground bunkers. Is the first time this has happened, to use B two stealth bombers to do that, to go after these these guys who have very low technology, but they've been very effective. But we're doing this now for Saudi Arabia. So you know, we give bombs and missiles for Lebanon, for Israel and for Gaza, and then we for the Saudis, we get involved in their civil war with the Hoodies. We have to get involved in every one of these things. And of course our track record, as you point out, we haven't won anything since World War Two, yep.
Speaker 2: And we couldn't know want would out the Russians. That's nobody talks to it. Yeah, yeah, and again this is serious. And what you mentioned about Yemen, people have no idea back on the Obama administration that they call them the nobel piece of crap prize winner, that arrogant little clown boy who was our secretary of state, now Anthony Blincoln was under Secretary of State on the Obama going to Saudi Arabia to give them strategical abilities to defeat the Houthis when they launched the war back in twenty fourteen, and they overthrow the government. It's none of my business what's going on over there Yemen. And what people don't understand either is let's go back to the history of Saudi Arabia. The gang that was invented what in nineteen thirty four and what they do. As soon as they created this thing, they invaded Yemen. The Houthis. The Houthis are right up in that area. So the Saudi's have been going after the who thee since they became took over the government. But yet we're supplying our refueling Saudi jets. Back when they launched the war to bomb the hell out of the people in Yemen, about some three hundred and sixty thousand people were killed, and over fifty percent of them we're children under five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we look at our allies, our allies of Saudi Arabia, they just they've set a new record for headshopping this year in terms of executions and stuff. I mean, people, you look at some of the stuff that they do, like they just remembered koshogi. But nothing that they do ever stops anything. And it should tell everybody something about the nature and the character of our government leaders that these are the kinds of allies that they want us to have. It should also tell us that there's not any good sides in any of these conflicts either. It's not about that. It's about trying to stop this ongoing war for no good reason. There's not a good side and a bad side in this That's what they always want to get everybody to believe that you know, you got well the lesser are two evils, or you got a good guys and you got bad guys here. It's not none of that is the case in any of these wars.
Speaker 2: No again, it's none of my business.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah again. I read at the rally, I read. I read George Washington's farewell address. This is a real man that fought, not like these little nothing of clown boys that couldn't fight the way of a paper big. You put these guys out man to man, they wouldn't know what to do. Yeah, well, coming here, Clinton, not only in and try to tell me what to come over here. Don't you talk to me like that, Yeah, Biden, Obama, frum These guys couldn't fight. A real man that fought, is farewell addressed. Don't become involved in any foreign entanglements. Don't love a nation, don't hate a nation. If you do, you become a slave to them. He said. Basically, this stuff has been going off for thousands of years. They're not going to fix it. And it's not av our business. Our business is America. That's it. That's right, that's it. You only attack the attacker. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You only attacked that. You don't attack somebody. I think they were going to attack me, and if I get in a fight, but if you go somebody said something to you, you don't like what they said, and you hit them, or you'd be in jail. M h. You only attack the attacker. So what what I'm saying is all of these people, these little gutless clown boys and girls, have total disrespect for our founding fathers.
Speaker 1: Total that's right, that's right. And of course Congress doesn't do anything. We talk about the futility of the presidential election. Uh, take a look at the futility of Congress. What are they doing about anything? They don't do anything domestically. They have turned us over to an unelected cabal of bureaucrats. And for the past ten months, as Michael Tracy says, the US has been bombing Yemen, on behalf of other countries, on the behalf of Israel, on the behalf of Saudi Arabia, and Congress refuses to take action, refuses to talk about this, and of course neither do the presidential candidates talk about it the same type of thing we have seen over and over again with a so called treatise like the Paris Climate Accord, you know where you're talking about China, and you know, they're how everything was handed to them on a silver platter by Clinton and On, letting them manipulate currencies, copyright violations, slave labor. But what they've really done is just give them a monopoly on cheap energy. They can build as many power plants as they wish, they can be as dirty as they wish. China and India two largest populations, and yet we've all got to reduce all of our power supply. So they hand this stuff on a silver platter to them, and they do it all in the name of a Paris Climate Accord, which is a treaty that was never ratified. Trump pretends it's ratified or I'm going to wait four years to get out of it, all that nonsense. It was never a treaty. Congress doesn't declare war, Senate doesn't vote on treaties. They're just setting there collecting money, you know, to shovel over to other people. It's just a corrupt, useless appendage. What's happening in Washington.
Speaker 2: Not Neuron Center. When you said about the bureaucraps, yeah, yeah, these these are the most disgusting human beings around. These are people that can't get a job in the real world, that suck into the political system and they become the most arrogant. Yeah, they become the most arrogant.
Speaker 1: You look at EPA. The EPA is shutting down our cars, shutting down our power grid now, and you know, it's just a bureaucracy wants to do whatever it wants. And the same thing is true in the Pentagon. It's just a bureaucracy, and they're going to find some justification, for some reason to go participate in the war. And they will never be held accountable to Congress, which is supposed to be our representatives. Will never be held accountable to the Constitution. So the Pentagon is just another one of these predatory bureaucracies. It does as it wishes in defiance of law, Constitution, and a disinterested Congress that doesn't care at all.
Speaker 2: It's amazing again. Dwike Y Eisenhower, five star General, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces. The military industrial complex is robbing the nation of the genius of the scientists, sway to the labors and the future of the children. And here we are.
Speaker 1: That's right, well, is amazing. We will again next time we get together. It's going to be just before the election and the big baget, the big show, and they are moving people for some purpose. And I'm kind of worried that they're trying to set up a civil war or with the different factions, because there's two factions that are just slavishly devoted to one of these two candidates, and the media is so you know, focused on cheering one side or the other. Neither side is going to believe it when they hand it to the other people.
Speaker 2: We're still we're again. I'm not voting. Last person, I voted for Zlan Paul for president. Yeah, I'm not voting for Yeah. And you talked about lessers to evils before I call it the pope a dope. He said vote for a lesser to evils. You see that a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, people keeps using the term calling these other democraps liberals. This is the definition of liberal willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one zone. Open to new ideas, Dave, These are not liberals, they're lib tards. Yeah, so people keep misinterpreting that word. Yeah, and I'm in libtod Land up here in New York. Holy Christ, miss terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not about liberty or anything. You know, a lot of people talk about classical classical liberty or classical liberal. But they stole that name because it was good. They steal everything, including the labels. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but one time there were liberals, there was, but not anymore.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's right again. Bill Clinton killed the Democratic Party, they called them. I figured what they call it, a new Democratic something. He changed the whole game. He changed the whole game. And he's a piece of crap murderers. Every time he got caught with his pants down, as he said, bombs away over beg that. You know that with what's his name, Madaline? Not all that bright me? She rotten the hell when he asked on Leslie's stall, is the lives of over five hundred thousand Rocky children under the age of five that have died because of what Bill Clinton has done to a rockworth the price? And she said, yes, it is totally notch. Anybody you could see us see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally not ashamed of what she's done. You know, you would think that that was what was so amazing about that. You would think she'd try to say, well, it's sad, but you know we had it. No, she just yeah, it's worth it. I don't care, really just doesn't care. And that's the way these people are. Well again, folks, you can save ten percent off the price of Trends Journal. Use a code night, and you can get it for two fifty a week. As Gerald has pointed out many times, a Wall Street Journal, which, as Trump pointed out this week, is wrong about everything, even if they talk about something of any substance, which they usually don't. The Wall Street Journal is five dollars a day, So think about that. You know, you're it's ten times the price, and you get more, way more than ten times information from Trends Journal Trends Journal dot com. Use a code night. Thank you so much for joining us. Gerald, always great to have you.
Speaker 4: Great being on with you, and thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate it, Thank you, thank you. Appreciate it well, folks. Before we end the program here, as we're rolling out here, anti ople, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that and thank you all for listening.
Speaker 1: Everybody, have a great weekend hopefully, and hopefully we'll see you on Monday. Have good weekend.
Speaker 5: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Knight Show, please do your part and try not to spread it. Financial support, or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread. Father people have to trust me, I mean, trust the science. Wear you mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds. It's The David Night Show.