Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they would dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Hello, hit the buddy out here, quin on out there? I thought of a bitch of about tex foot nine. I don't know easy out there. Yeah, I'm walking right, heady A.
Speaker 1: Welcome our guest back to the show. It is David from seeking Ontario's Bigfoot. Welcome back to the show. Man.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me back, Brian. I appreciate it. Good to hear.
Speaker 1: I am glad to have you man. I have been looking forward to this conversation. I had a blast the last time you were on. I have been north of the border looking for bigfoot, not in the Ontario area, but in another part of Canada, over in BC Canada. So I'm always intrigued with anything north of the border. I have featured a guy from Alaska on the show many times who was in that general vicinity, who has shared some really compelling and really interesting stories about bigfoots. Always look forward to listening to anything north of the border. Let's get right into it. Since you were on last time, we talked about a ton of things. What's been going on was seeking Ontario's Bigfoot. What have you guys been into and what are the intriguing cases that you've been following up on.
Speaker 3: Well, we're continuing to work to primary research areas. We've established a new site in Central Ontarios, a little bit further to the east of where we're based out of. We were contacted by a property owner there who had owned a small self sustaining farm, A very interesting guy who lives off a grid, was raising his own livestock, cultivating his own crops and stuff, literally living off grid, no external electricity, so I was running everything off of us solar and wind power. He reached out to us about two and a half years ago because at that time, when he had a fairly large amount of pigs on site, he had gone out and witnessed a sasquatch basically come raid his pen one evening in the fall, where literally reached over, grabbed one of his hogs and trundled off with it. Prior to that, he probably realized he may have attracted the animal during the post processing of the pork and the slabby of the hogs, they were dumping the guts and everything off the back side of the property. His property is quite large. It's many acres. It is connected to a vast corner of that Basically, if you were to head north off his property, there is a forested pathway that leads to probably one of the most squatchiest areas of Ventura, near the Algonquin region. So that whole area is just inundated with fastmouts of park land and cottages and stuff. But it's very wild, it's a very well country. He figures he probably attracted it to the property by feeding it. Now there seems to be a family unit living on site with a secondary He suspects a female and a juvenile. He's seen all three of them on occasion together. He stopped feeding, he's stopped dumping the animal refuse off the backside of his property. But the animals taking up residence, it hasn't shown any well, I shouldn't say it hasn't shown any overt aggression because on occasion it has. The gentleman knows the property has two adult sons that are living on site as well. They're both avid hunters. They'll hunt on the property for deer, for turkeys or rabbits, whatever is there. We've also captured other large predators. We've captured a huge black wolf on the property on a trail camera and a massive black bear with sows. Obviously there's a lot of food there. It has a trailer towards the back end of the property that he likes to spend climate. When he'd been out there in his trailer in a couple evenings, he'd had the animal come up and bang on his trailer really hard and shake it. That didn't really phase them too much, as this guy is a pretty hardcore outdoorsman. It takes a lot to phase this guy. But the one time he was out looking for new game, trails on the furtherest portion of the property. We had a massive log come basically off the right side of the trail and just about blindsided him in the head. So it was a big large he's guessing the log probably must have wagh close to one hundred pounds and it just missed him. Now, this guy is not wanting to go on that part of the property at all anymore. Our group this fall is planning on doing an armed excursion into that area to further the property, because apparently there's a big swamp towards the backside of the property there. We want to go and see if we can find out where it's living, find signers of the animal. Apparently there's an area around there called the Warsaw Caves, which are not far from there as well. We're not sure if they're residing in the caves and coming down on the property, or if they had built some sort of site on the property itself. But these are the kinds of questions that we're going to continue to try to answer on this property. We've had no luck with trail cameras there, we've had no luck with the audio recorders, So right now we're in another thought process in terms of what's going to be the next step, what's going to be the next approach. Like a lot of other researchers, for whatever reason, Watch don't seem to be bothered at all by audio recording devices, and I think, honestly that's some of the best evidence we can get. We've captured some pretty remarkable audio, not on that site, but at other locations. After viewing it in audacity and taking a look at the signatures of the sound and stuff, it's very unlikely that it's anything other than the animal that we speak of. But cameras are absolutely the kiss of death for whatever reason, maybe it's their ability to detect infrared, whatever, But as soon as cameras are installed, the activity just drops right off. So we're now going to be pulling back from the cameras and trying to think of some more inventive ways. We want to build some biotraps. We want to be able to see if we can perhaps get a tissue sample or some DNA samples via some biological foot traps, or maybe even like a barbed wire trap that a lot of them and our people use for bears and stuff like that, where you just wrap it around a tree put some bait on it. So we're brainstorming a lot right now because concerning the amount of time we've had cameras are and stuff, it doesn't seem to be paying off yet. The property owners are still witnessing the animal on site. Back in late June, him and his wife were sitting on the back porch. They were looking out past basically past where little garden plot was and stuff, just looking off into the distance. He had a flashlight with him because he was out there looking for one of his dogs and he was just shining it around. He shot it up just outside the tree line. There were three sets of bright red eyes looking back that though. He said the dominant suspected male he figures was probably around ten feet tall, the other adult he was estimated aro seven and a half to eight feet, and there was a juvenile that he best approximated around five feet. So they're not overtly threatening the family and everything like that, but they're still partaking in like baying sessions on the house and on the trailer and stuff like that. That incident with the logs thrown, it was pretty innerving for the sun to go up there this fall and try to sess the propery out further apps to see if we can get some biological samples to further determine what's on site there. Our property down in Pennsylvania is also having a ramp up in activity. The homeowners there have a trail rud in their front driveway. They had recently discovered a handprint and knuckle prints the top one to other trailer where the sleeping cap is, which is probably room eight and a half feet off the ground. We have good pictures of that and you can actually see the dermal ridges in the print itself. They do not conform to the typical pattern that you'd see in a human hand. The ridge lines run in complete opposition as to how we do in a human hand. We had a follow up photograph sent by the homeowners where the residual animal that we suspect is still living on that property was captured via a camera looking outside and one of the bedrooms at the house where this animals standing on the front porch looking in towards the house, which this thing seems to do frequently. Our researcher General Paul's alive down there and do a stand in the exact same spot where this animal was standing on the brand, it completely eclipses them. He's a big X military guy if he's sixty six two in a hause. Whatever this is standing in the porch looking in towards the house. I think it was probably attracted by the Christmas lights that they had hanging off the awning. It just doesn't seem to be very conscientious about its presence there. I think it's just a matter of time before we get an even better capture of this animal. Even then, as we know these days, pictures are pretty limited in terms of value. So those are the two primary research sites that we're working on. I'm really encouraging the adaptation and incorporation of more technology. Right now, we're trying to work through a process where we're going to be able to get basically a mobile Gois app installed on every member's phone. Where I've already gone ahead and created the attribute table schema where when the researchers are out in the field, they'll be able to map the coordinates of whatever they come across, be they structures, footprints, which are still infrequently find footprints, but it does happen on occasion, structures, breaks, twists, anything of high suspicion. It will allow us input data in terms of directional orientation, the height, the size, so we could populate these tables with whatever information that we want to collect. Basically, what we're we want to do is we want to off cloaw this data. I've started incorporating it into a digital mapping platform. I know there's the Big Foot Mapping Project, which basically he's doing exactly the same thing, but he's incorporating a lot more data than we are. We're just trying to make use of the stuff that we're finding locally, and it's a very good way of hopefully being able to create some sort of predictive model. My background dream school was innur sciences and geomatics. I know how to leverage that technology, and I'd really like to leverage that because I do think there are answers to be found if we're just able to drill down and get enough data samples, collect the right kind of data to be able to put forward the right questions where hopefully some answers will come to fruition and hopefully we can actually say with some sort of confidence that based on this time of year, based on the patterns of torol and sightings that we've had to pass five to you know, five to ten years, maybe we can have the best estimate in terms of where we can expect to having an encounter. Yeah, we've been doing that. We've also been making use a lot of analog data. One of our researchers was able to locate some very good paper maps of free crops and tender free crops of core and growth and stuff, and when we were overlaying these on top of the locations of where the sightings were, it was so relatable, so obvious that it literally just popped off. So now we're really costing and timing, like when the corn comes to fruition, to be in that area, to be in those areas that have the best access to the corn crops, having the best access and best habitat, and then putting yourselves in those locations at the best time of year. And I think that's going to ultimately give us our best chance of success.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that you guys are doing some of that stuff. Because Scott over at the Bigfoot Mapping Project, I've praised him numerous times. Scott's been on the show a couple of times, and we've had conversations about getting the data being able to map out. Like you said, some of these areas that overlap, I call them these edges that we create as people. We're going further and further into what would be considered bigfoot sasquatch habitat, and these edges that we create. A lot of people say we're destroying their habitat, but we're really introducing things like corn and other agricultural areas that other animals take advantage of it. I think overall, in the big scheme of things, yeah, we're pretty destructive as human beings in general, but we are creating these edges where we're planting corn, we're planning other agriculture, and animals take advantage of that. I think that, as you said, if you do this overlay of sidings versus where these edges are created with agriculture corn growth, that sask what sidings sometimes increase in those areas, and there's certainly sidings that are in the historical data. It's one of the most important and impactful things that we can do as researchers is look at all the data. I say it all the time about this show just taking everybody's anecdotal experiences and acting as a repository. We can go back five, ten, fifteen years and look at what people are experiencing back then versus what they're experiencing now where they're having these encounters and those kind of things. Kudos to you guys for doing the kind of work that you guys are doing. Scott was a trailblazer in my opinion and doing some of the things that he has done over the years, and other people are picking up that gauntlet and continuing to do it. You guys are doing it north of the border, so kudos to you for doing that. I want to go back a little bit to this off grid guy, this property that you were talking about in the beginning, some of the things that he experienced there. I think there's so many I talk to people who have habituation sites. They're purposely habituating these animals. In some cases, it sounds like to me, you have an inadvertent habituation situation. This guy's just trying to raise pigs. He's slaughtering these animals, he's selling them, he's making a living, and he's dumping these entrails and this refuse out in this area. It sounds like to me, very much like you said, these things are realizing this is a free meal ticket. They come in, they start eating this stuff. Then you have these I know you said a couple of times, maybe not necessarily what people would consider to be aggressive behavior, but if you're chunking one hundred pounds log at somebody in close proximity, that to me is aggressive. It really comes to mind to me how many people have possibly been in these situations and maybe not even known or realized what was going on as far as habituating these animals in some way, shape, form, or fashion and not even knowing about it. They're dumping food, they're dumping entrails. Even deer hunters who clean their keels and do what they do and process near their homes are in these situations. Is this isolated for you, guys, or have you had other situations that you guys have investigated that people have reached out to you and said, I'm having this go on my property and it's a possible inadvertent habituation situation of these creatures.
Speaker 3: It was the first actual outing I'd been on with I know I'd mentioned his name in the previous episode. Mister Peter Smith, who was a very excellent advisor and mentored in me very early on. He's still very active in the Anterio, Bigfoot and sasquatched scenup PERI. He's a relentless researcher. I think he eventually is going to have many answers for a lot of us. I was vacationing outside of a town called Fundsville, Ontario, which is essentially located in the Muskoka region. It's a really popular area, especially with urban nights from Toronto who go up there to vacation because has lots of glacially created lakes. It's a very quiet, very peaceful, great access to a massive provincial park. I just happened to be up there when he reached out to me a via phone and said, Hey, would you like to come down and visit this property with me. They're about half an hour from where you're at right now, and planning on going down there, having a look around the property and doing an overnight vigil. They have some very interesting information to relate to us if you're interested in coming own. I'm like, absolutely for sure. This is the first time I had been able to sit down with real experience researcher and it was just revelatory for me. We pulled up this very nice family, husband and wife, two young kids, who are living in this marine system, pretty far off the main highway, close proximity to actually a very popular, very expensive resort. I would say, probably about a fifteen minute walk from there. That being said, they'd been living on a property for but twenty five years, and all had been quiet up until about a year before we did our on site visit. He was explaining to us that they're across the street on the other side of their access road, a new subdivision was being built and there was a mass colling of that whole person area up there. Anything's what happened is that clear those animals out. Those animals were basically made homeless by the clear cutting at the top of the hill, and they came down to his property and they had been on site there for the past year. It all started with sightings by the youngest child, who's a young daughter, around nine years old, and she kept talking about seeing this small harry kind of she didn't really know what to call it. She just described it as best she could. She had seen the thing kind of peeking in watching her, and their backyard was really long. It kind of the property just dropped off into this valley system and there was a big hydro cut back there too, but it was still surrounded by forest. This animal had been interacting with her for a little while, and she was telling us to the parents, and the parents were like, Okay, maybe's imaginary friend or something, right, something like that along those line. Anyways, they were all sitting out. They had a fire pit right at the back edge of their backyard, right before it drops down in the ravine, nice little wooden deck there. They had an overhang there to stop them from getting wet when it rained whatever, and had some big beautiful trees right on either side of that. As time progressed, small things started showing up on their property. They're generally regarded as gifting items, or they're called gifting items. The wife would go out to her car in the driveway and there'd be a small hand woven look like a little dream catcher, almost woven out of little twigs and stuff. And she was like just completely perplexed, right because their neighbors are really there's really no but he adjacent to their property and stuff like that. It wasn't like her childhood friend or something that came over and put it on the car and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to sy Well be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 3: They'd also find deceased birds, but very finally placed. Not like it looked like it hit the car, and not like it came in contact with the car, but it was just like, very peacefully laid out on the hood of the car. There was a toy. It was a little toy tractor that was placed on the hood of a car. They found out a year later that toy actually belonged to a kid about half a mile down the road. But they reported that toy just went missing one day. It's not the child didn't recall losing. It was just simply left out in the yard and one day it was gone. And then next thing you know, this thing showed up on the roof of the car. So I'm like, this is all very interesting, carmeless stuff, interesting coincidences. So we were sitting out there, we'd staked out the property. I had a really good look around. There were just a massive amount out of structures on the backside of that property, all kinds of true structures. I got there about six hours before Peter did, and he's just going to have a look around. That's the first time I really think I sensed infrasound because I had spent a lot of time in this area, in the mouskoke Ca area when I was younger, because I worked out a resort there when I was in my late teens, and I spent tons of time in the woods by myself. I was never afraid of going into the woods. I was never skittish about taking a trail by myself or whatever. I know, it's all kinds of bears and wolves in the area and sully, but it never phazed me, right, I was pretty solid in my confidence in navigating the outdoors. But when I got on that property and it ran down to the backside of that property, I started seeing all those structures down there. I didn't even know what if for sound was back then. I was just like, this is very unusual, whatever these are, and I just had the most complete dreadful feeling, like real dread. It stopped me in my tracks. I went probably about thirty five yards off the back of property, and I can't go any further. There's no way and mister Smith came down later that evening and we went down and explored that area as well, and he's, oh, yeah, this is classic stuff. What we're seeing here. These are clasp x structures, tepees. And what was fantastic is he has a very good Aboriginal friend who was an expert animal tracker. He came down the next day and we're like, Okay, we're going to spread out from here and we're going to explore. This is going to be our base. We're going to branch o from here and see how far we can get and see what we can find. He found all kinds of prints, everything from ten inch prints up to sixteen inch prints. He actually even found a print in the sand in a creek. This guy is so adept at finding stuff. He's an expert aboriginal tracker. This is what he did for food substence as well as being a top tier hunting guide and stuff too. So I was just blown away. This is the first time I've ever been out I interacted with a real expert in the field, and so like you're showing me always prints something. This is fantastic, This is incredible. This is literally blowing my mind. So that night, after we went and did our rekie, we decided we would sit up and stay ab really late. We'd have a bonfire off the back of the property, and Peter had some infrared binoculars and stuff like that we could be used to peer off into the We stayed up pretty late. We stayed up till around two two thirty. I don't think that's really that late, but we're all pretty tired. We had a long day hiking. It was quite a lot at that time. So I went and I slept in my car because I'd packed a sleeping bag and stuff like that. I was comfortable doing that. So when we woke up the next day, I didn't find anything on the audio recorder, and we didn't see anything overnight. But we woke up and we went back to that little patio off the back of the property. The Odor came out and showed us something. She's like, I can't take a look at guys, Like okay, she goes, we have this bag of apples that we were going to put out last night, but we never did. We forgot to. We were going to go off to the back of the property and set them up twenty five thirty yards back hopefully to lure something in, but we never did. We just forgot, she's take a look up in the tree. So we looked up in the tree and these apples had been taken out of the bag and they had been spiked onto these branches all the way up this tree. And this tree it must have been thirty five forty feet toll, but there were no lower branches on it. The first branches in the tree were probably ten feet off the ground. Wasn't a matter of a kid or someone climbing up there and scaling all the way up the tree to put these apples in there? Why would you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why would you? But these apples were like little Christmas ornaments, like Christmas balls, stuck in all of these little branches off the tree. And I was like, what the hell? What is that all about it? And we were just all dumbfounded. This is great. And there was another time when something very similar like that happened when we were on side doing a night vigil in a park in southern Ontario. We did bring a bunch of apples that we were going to set up and put close proximity to our trail cameras and hopefully to try to catch something, which we actually.
Speaker 5: Did catch shopping on that but a number of the apples when we walked out coming down the same exact narrow path that we went in the evening before.
Speaker 3: We were leaving very early. We were leaving around just before the break of dawn. No one was out in this area. It were pretty damn far in the spot. No joggers are coming here. No one's going to be out here walking your dog or whatever. There were three apples laid exactly right in the middle of the path. You didn't leave those area, dig you, Kevin, You didn't leave there's those are digit John Paul? Absolutely not. None of us put them there. So are they trying to communicate with us? Are they trying to let us know? That kind of florid me? And I've heard other stories about that too. I've heard other things like that too, where there was a guy I think it was actually it was in one of Kris Nowall's books. The guy was out he was carrying a side arm and he lost it when he was walking across this lot, or he didn't really know where he lost it, but he had cross this log to breach this river or the stream or whatever. When he realized he'd lost it. He was completely unnerved by it, because losing a fire arms never a good thing in any way you look at it. If you looked at all the spots where he thought he may have dropped it or possibly left it, the campsite and stuff like that, just both gave up and then he walked back in one last pass, going back, passed to say his body he'd already passed twice. Right in the middle of the log was his pistol, just sitting there, perfectly dead center, right in the middle of the log, with something watching him now returning his property to him. I think most people, if they found a gun like that, they would probably turn it into local law enforcement, or maybe they would keep it. I don't know, but I don't think they would leave it there in plain view. That's just dangerous. It's just so mysterious, and it makes me question their motives and how observed are we when we're out in the woods. Are they literally watching us the whole time we were there.
Speaker 1: Let's go down to Pennsylvania. The first time you on the show, we talked about this case. Give everybody a brief history before we go into this latest photograph. You mentioned it earlier. I'm looking at it right now and it is definitely a compelling photo. Just give everybody the brief history of what we're talking about in Pennsylvania, how you guys got involved in this case, and what had been going on on this property and what led us to the point where we're at this photo now that you sent me recently.
Speaker 3: Going back around three and a half years, this couple who had been living on this property for twenty five plus years contacted us. I guess they just did a Google search. Our website came up, even though we were in Canada. They still I guess we're probably likely the first thing that they came across, and they're like, Okay, maybe these guys may be able to give some answers, so let's go ahead. And we received a form from them through our forum. We're Turk Form on our website. Generally we try to get back to people within twenty four hours, depends on the priority of the case and stuff like that. If it was like an inactive sighting in a very local spot, we may get back to them right away to try to a lot of research called ambulance chasing or whatever. But you want to get on site and see if you can procure any evidence that maybe remain there, for it's washed a way by weather or whatever. But anyways, we realized this is something that had been going on there for quite a while. Based on what they'd written in their reports. They were concerned. They were at the point now the interactions were increasing, the frequency was increasing, the anabashed behavior seeming to get increasingly raising, like repeatedly banging on the siding of the house and peeking into windows and stuff. It's alarming for kids because the they have young children there. I guess they were thinking maybe we could do some sort of like Bigfoot exorcism or something like that, and that's a veiled like banquish as the animal from their But we were read sure of them, as you know, what chances are the animals probably quite benign. You really shouldn't have too much to fear from them unless it's overtly really acting in an aggressive manner. So going down there, myself and John Paul were the first two researchers on site, and we spent two and a half three days there. And this area is not that far from Alleghany that this whole area of Pennsylvania is just a hotbed for all kinds of sasquatch activity. You hear more reports coming from this area than perhaps any other area in the States except Ohio or the Northwest. It's a very squatchy area. And when we were driving down there, we're like, oh, yeah, you could see why. The terrain down here and everything, and the access to water and everything's just fantastic. There's everything here. So we did a survey of the property. Sure enough, we found structures. As previously mentioned, we were told to the account of the Mennonites who were hired to clear the adjacent property, which they also owned, their draft horses would not go into that property. They were fearful of something that was in there which the owners of this business had never seen before, and they just simply couldn't get the horses to go in there. They were terrified. We suspected that's due to the animal perhaps living in that part of the property. So we did a good wrecky of the area. We found some very unusual car ring saying trees that it almost looked like they were from a satan and cultu or something like that, which I have never said anything like it before, And they explained to me these carvers were very old, but the odd occasional still see flickers of fire coming from away in the back portion of that property. If there's activity going on back there that they don't necessarily want. I'm not saying there's any connection there. There's likely not, just they were very unusual. We did a couple of night vigils down there. We set up some audio recorders and stuff. When we were in the back of the property, it was very late, around two in the morning. We were all standing around a big oil drum fire because it was freezing. It was late October. All we heard was this massive bang, this massive sup coming from the front of the house. The homeowner, the wife was in bed sleeping at the time. We were in the back with the husband as well as a gentleman named David Wargo, who was a very good researcher from Pennsylvania. What the hell was that everybody was added for? We ran around to the front of the house. Path of us went in one direction, half of us went in the other directions to see if we could head off whatever had done this. Rand it out into the driveway. We were trying to When we got there, Unfortunately there was nothing there, but we all heard it. It was a massive bang, like really aggressive, really loud, and we're like trying to replicate the sound. So we were banging on the siding, we're banging on the wooden stairs. We were able to replicate the sound pretty much exactly. It sounded something like very heavy, just stomped down really hard on the wooden stair well out in the front of the house. And they said, oh, yeah, this happens a lot, this happens regularly, So that happened. They showed us some partial casts of footprints. They were doing a very good job of documenting whatever they were finding on their property. And the activity has not dropped off there at all. So we have cameras down there, we have audio recorders. We're trying to use the best technology that we have again to try to get a good image. That photo that you're seeing. If this animal standing at the front porch was taken by the family member just looking out the window, and just notice this big shadow figure that was standing there. Even if it was someone in a caution, the proportions are all wrong. The size. That's not a six foot person in a costume. There's just no way. We have one of our members going down there on every three week cycle to gather up the SD cards from all the auto recorders, and it's just a bear of a time going through all that audio, but we have to do right. It's a bit easier when you can look at it in a spectr rim and kind of be able to suss out where something unusual may be right. But it's still so much work, so we're rash really hoping we can get some more volunteers and stuffing may be interested in wanting to assist with that. It's still a very octive site for us. We're still hoping to get lucky there.
Speaker 1: I can tell you from personal experience, I have recorded a shit ton of audio in the past. I use Audacity, I use other things. I can get through five or six hours of audio and a fraction of the time I got that's a lot because you look more than you listen when you're looking for audio. Once you learn to use house programs like Anassy, it's a labor of love.
Speaker 3: But every once in a while you catch something really interesting and it's wow, what the hell was that? I send you that video that tree knocking currencies that were happening at that campsite. Set that recorder road fairly late, and I put it off the backside of the opposite side of the roadway coming in, and like around two thirty there's just this one off, very primal sounding scream. We had a massive rain, the likes of which I've almost never seen before the evening before it cleared out the entire campsite. It literally rained so hard everyone just left, So it was the three of us that remained to stay. We stayed overnight that night and the following night. There was one other family that was three plots down from us. Every time their car was coming or going, there was a succession of tree knocks that were going off, saying the oncoming car or the car leaving. You can hear them by the difference in the timber and the pitch. You can actually hear one sounds closer than the second one, and the second one sounds like it's coming from the opposite direction. The third one's coming from way off. But for sure they're absolutely notifying each other. They're like watching and they're signaling each other that hey, look this is happening. This car's coming, this car is leaving. Careful don't mind yourself, don't be standing out in the open and be careful. So it's when stuff like that happens, it's it's just yeah, it's just very interesting to me. That's what keeps me really excited about putting the audit recorders out every time we go, because more oftentimes than not, I don't actually hear anything in real time. I don't hear what's actually happening because the microphones in this unit are really sensitive. Then when I go over it and find all this stuff, I'm like, my god, Yeah, they were like right around us, one hundred percent, like for sure they were there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I definitely want to get into this compelling tooth situation. But before we get there, there's a couple of other things I wanted to talk about. You sent me a link to a YouTube video about the possible usage of tools. This is something that has come up a couple of times. I've talked to Scott Carpenter and Randy Harrington out at the four hundred here and the United States, and it's something that's come up a couple of times about possible tool usage when it comes to Bigfoot, specifically with the four hundred and Scott and Randy's investigations and a couple of other places I've discovered over the last few months. These things are possibly using sticks to dig holes. Oh, you guys found something a little bit different. So would you mind talking a little bit about what you guys found as far as this possible tool usage and hunting on a game trail?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, myself John Paul Kevin, we're returning to this particular tractive forest about an hour and a half north of Toronto. We've done a night vigil previously in the spot. When I reviewed the audio the next day, there were some good indicators that there was some animals in the area for sure, like some very low guttural grunts, some very power knocks which you referred to, and you were talking about your property. Lots of tree breakages, branch snapping and stuff, and whipedal walking around us. So they were there. So we're like, wet's go back to this area. Let's set aside a whole day and let's just really explore the area. It was about a I would say, a fifteen minute walk in. We basically went off trail completely when it came to this one bend and we just started beating our way through really thick bush, really heavy mixed conifer, indsciduous stuff, a lot of really impassable horizontal logs and stuff, just nasty terrain, nasty stuff. Tildooper, Let's just push through. Let's see what we can find. So we were probably in maybe about two hours, just looking for signs of passage in the area, perhaps like seasonal transitory signage, right, different patterns of twists or brakes or stuff. I noticed that there it looked like a pretty faint game trail that was sneaking its way through. It was like groundcover almost wasn't really like both like ivy, but it was very close to the ground. But I could definitely see there was This had been used by regularly by probably dare or whatever other animals. So I just followed it along. I'm like, okay, always a good thing to investigate. And when I came around this one bend, I was looking down and I bump my shoe into what was this appendage sticking out of the ground. I'm like, oh, okay, it's just a stick or whatever. It's like a stick kind of poking out of the ground. So I'm like, well, I'm gonna go down and have a look at it. And then I pulled it out of the ground. I looked at the end of it. It was about, I'm guessing, probably around twenty four inches long, No, maybe longer. Not actually, maybe it's thirty inches long. Very hard. I don't know if it was maple or whatever, but it's definitely hard to win. And I looked at the end of it, and the end of it looked like it had been chewed on. But it was in a very conical pattern, not a perfect spike, but definitely shaped and forms into the shape of a sharp spike like an implement. But there were no cut marks on it like you'd see from a knife or any like that. It literally looked like something that had been formed in nature, but it's impossible for it to have been formed by itself in nature. It looked almost like something that chewed on it, because it looked like it had little likes that like a little missing shoe marks out of it, or maybe it was rubbed on a stone or something like that. But it was hard as hell, and I'm like, wow, what the hell is this? And when I with my left foot forward, I realized there was another one based in an opposition of it. So I reached down and I grabbed that. I pulled it out. Similar pattern, similar length, similar hardwood, similar spiky point on it. Not identical. It was not manufactured. It was a naturally occurring grown implement that had been modified. Then continued to look and it pulled the brush away. There was two more. I'm like, holy shit, that's literally what I said. So when I pulled them out, I realized I shouldn't have done that. I realized I was a mistake after I did it, because I should have documented it first. So there were two spikes facing in a convergent pattern and crossing each other to further four to five the strength of them being stuck in the ground. These four sticks sticking near the ground exactly at the height that would be pretty much right at the level of the belly of a deer. So they were really placed conscientiously, and they were not easy to remove. I could just imagine if something had either been chased across that or had been pursued and ran an animal across those, My god, the damage it would have caused to that animal would have been gruesome, if not fatal. So I'm like, wow, this is really interesting. This isn't a really remote spot. There's no signs of any tree stands, hinting stands, cigarette butts anywhere, no signs of human activity at all.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch outasy. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Like I said, the area where in it is really impossible. I was like, what there? Who are these? This has been done conscientiously to either kill an animal or to maim it to the point where it would literally be helpless. Who would do that? There's only two possibilities because it would have required hands to do this, either humans or the animal of our Corey'd be very interest if you could point out the details of the episodes where Tulius is mentioned. Because I looked, I wasn't able to find anything, So I'd be very interest to listen to what they found, because this really blew me away. You can see what the sticks look like on the video. And after that, when we came out and we continued on searching, we came across this massive tepee structure of like twelve feet tall. In that video, I overlay the audio that we captured at our overnight session the week before, so you get to hear the audio from the overnight. Plus see this tree structured, which was amazing not that far from where these sticks were found. So another interesting correlation. After I saw that, I was like, Okay, I'm going to do some research and see what kind of tools crimates to you is if they do. I had no idea that now scientists consider various troops of macaws and chims and stuff like that are now considered to be living in their own version of stone Age. They're actually now regularly using stone implements. It's not that sophisticated yet. They're mostly using them for crushing nuts and stuff like that. But there was one species of monkey, I think they were off the IY coast or something, where they were using them to smash crabs like otters opening up a claim or something. Right, they're using these rocks to break open shells and stuff. But they were so successful at this, they were so adaptive at this, they actually now decimated the entire population of that area. Now the scientists are like, now that they've learned how to use them, now that they've wiped out the food that they were using them for, they'll probably use them anymore, and they'll probably forget how to use them. So I guess it's all adaptive. It's like adaptability to your environment, right. Yeah, for sure, primatesy sticks to prod into trees to get answer. They'll use them to skim off algae out of utter bodies and stuff. That's what we were doing, like millions of years ago, left to their own devices to keep going. Who knows how far they would go. But when I saw this example, this took a really high level of planning and thought process to facilitate. So I don't know. I don't know if Bigfoot's capable of such a thought process on that level, But that was just fascinated when I saw it. Fascinated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as I saw the video, I thought the same thing. I've heard of a couple of different instances. Area X comes to mind. With the North American Wood Ape Conservancy, they have found what they call nut crushing stations where there have been what looks like tool usage from what they believe to be sasquatch crushing these nuts, leaving the holes behind, taking the nut out. Again, I mentioned it before you told the story. You just told about the stuff that Scott and Randy Harrington have found out at the four hundred. I can't explain what they're doing or why they're doing it the birth, but they're finding these holes that are sometimes six eight nine inches deep. Sometimes they're finding the stick that was used to dig this hole. I don't know what they're using it for. Obviously, anything that you're going to project on that is purely subjective about what sasquatch may be digging these holes for. But it does indicate to me some sort of tool usage. I found that really interesting. I want to be respect for your time before we get out of here. I want to talk about this tooth situation that you guys are currently involved in. You sent me quite a few photos. Obviously, all the videos and all the photos we've talked about tonight with David will be linked over on Paranormal World Productions dot com. All you gotta do is go to the Sasquatch out a Sea blog at the top of the page and you can see these We will link to their YouTube channel so you can watch all the videos. I want to talk about this tooth, David. I am compelled by these photographs. It's hard to tell scale in the photos, but can you talk a little bit about this mysterious tooth that appears to be according to what you sent me, about two hundred years old. Let's talk about the origin of this. How did you guys come involved in this situation? And talk a little bit about the tooth and what you know about it.
Speaker 3: Sure, in terms of relative scale, we didn't put a ruler beside the teeth per se, but it's placed on grid paper, so we thought that might be able to give a decent estimation size. So it's not just a tooth, it's actually a series of teeth that they're not in our immediate possession, but they are in the possession of the person who discovered them, who was working on a construction site in rith and Toronto. Through the course of their workday, excavated these teeth. Didn't know what he had, was very curious. He found them to be very unusual, which they are. To this day, we still haven't reached any consensus. We've sent photos of them off to experts in China regarding gigant epithegus to veterinarians to a university and there's been no consensus at all as to what they are. The most interesting part of the story is the owner of the teeth submitting one of them for examination to the Royal Ontario Museum, which is a very highly regarded museum in Toronto, Ontario, and they have an excellent paleontology department, especially he left one of the teeth with them for them to conduct a DNA study on, so after a significant amount. The details are a little nefarious because I wish we were able to confirm the letter that he received, because he got confirmation back from the museum after their DNA study that the tooth was identified as being too Gigantipithecus black heat, but the tooth was not old enough to be fossilized. The tooth was only carbonated to less than two hundred years old, which means, if that was in fact correct, that Gigantipithecus must have lived in this part of Ontario that recently, which would be pretty major breakthrough, a pretty major discovery. There's been all kinds of hypothesis that the animal came across the Bearing Bridge from Asia, because Gigantipithecus was prolific throughout ty Lanch, Rna and Cambodia and all these areas of Asia. But as far as I know, there's never been any record of it in North America, so pretty big deal. One of the photos that we got, we can see where there had been a hole drilled into the looked like the nerve or the root of the tooth. It had a blue number written on it, so obviously it was catalogued by the museum. They had taken a sample. Now here's the strange part. I have to keep things at a certain level of generality out of respect to the owner. But apparently in receipt of the results, it was stated that the tooth was from that animal, and the preceding paragraph stated that we had the unfortunate news to tell you that the sample was destroyed during testing, Yet the tooth was in the envelope that he received back. There was some kind of mishap or screw up on behalf of the museum, either intentionally trying to mislead the owner or it was an honest mistake. But we've all heard rumors about the Smithsonian hiding all kinds of details regarding North American giants and all these burial mounds in the United States, right, So I hate to be the propagator of conspiracy theories, but that to me did not look good. We're now in the process of trying to convince the owner to allow us to have another partial sample so we could submit it to mister Darby Orcott who's doing a geneum study. So we're trying to get further confirmation of this chief is in fact from binnimal, but so far all votes are ouched.
Speaker 1: I can tell you the photographs that I'm looking at a game will post them on the website. You guys, head over and look at the Sasquatch Odyssey blog at the top of the page there. They're definitely compelling, They're definitely interesting. I have never seen anything like them. I'm curious, though, did the owner of the tooth or the teeth. Was he able to or she able to produce the letter that came back with the gigantopithecus designation from the DNA sample that was taken from the tooth. Are you able to have access to that and actually verify that's what came back from these initial tests.
Speaker 3: I wish I could say that would be something I would have liked to have held in my hands personally the owner they lost the letter unfortunately or was misplaced because during a move, which is really unfortunate. They still have the samples. They still have the physical teeth, but this person has no reason to why. Plus when I'm looking at one of the pictures of the teeth, you can clearly see there was a drill hole on the bottom of one of the root systems, plus a number written on it. It looks like it was cataloged by it. So I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because they unfortunately now they become very distrustful with the authorities for obvious reasons. So I don't think this person's trying to fabricate a story at all. I think they realize they potentially may have something of very great significance and they're not sure how to proceed with it. We're trying to help them along. We're trying to help them get some answers. How to get this person some answers. So I wish I could show you that letter, but unfortunately I don't have it myself.
Speaker 1: Darby is somebody I consider a friend. He's right here in my home state of North Carolina. So if and when they give you the okay, if I can in any way facilitate getting that sample to Darby, I will certainly be willing to help facilitate that because I think it's definitely something that should be pursued and is definitely interesting. David, As always, I appreciate you coming on and sharing all of the information. Again, if you guys want to watch any of the videos, I will have them all linked directly to their YouTube channel over on Paranormal World Productions dot com. Check out the Sasquortch obviously blog at the top of the page. David, I've had a blast talking to you. Thanks so much for coming on the show. Yeah, thanks for having me again.
Speaker 4: Brian.
Speaker 3: It's always enjoyable experience. I always learned something on your Endtis. I hope it was mutually beneficial.
Speaker 1: That's what it's all about. We always learn a little something.
Speaker 4: They say, you don't gotta go home, but you can't stays steps stop.
Speaker 6: Chid this chid, that chard.
Speaker 7: Everything came right back, bride back Joy for.
Speaker 1: Me, Joy, stay right there.
Speaker 7: You come in right away. Still stop step mists.
Speaker 6: Do do do do do do do about thessst steps us sss us uss