Speaker 1: Good morning, Happy Labor Day for those of you who have it off. Congratulations for those of you who don't, you have a real job. Awesome. So anyway, we are going to go through something very interesting today. I hope everybody's ready, willing and able to take it all in. I'm going to be doing a lot of reading from two separate books from La Waddell wadd Ell. If you are in my Patreon, then I have already shared these. I'm pretty sure it's this one I've shared with you. If not, I'm going to so the padfs that I'm reading from books from nineteen twenties. This one's from nineteen twenty nine, back when we're still okay to be European dissent. Yeah, it before that fad cut on anyway, so we're gonna go ahead and get into that. Also, I had a whole story, it's a whole introduction planned because there's a lot of the need to know news from the past few days, past couple of times they sent me their little like five article updates and the email server is down so that cancels that, And there were some interesting important things in there that I wanted to get to. So for those of you out there looking to contact me and Dwayne if you are listening, mister Diego Rodriguez, if you are watching, listening whatever, email me here so I because I don't have your email address on the other email on this account and I don't know what it is, so I have to send you the link for Wednesday. I don't even know if doctor Glynnon is trying to communicate with me or not. It's kind of stuffed, but it's gonna be down for a while, so go ahead send me an email anybody. Hey, what the hell, let's talk all right? But uh, ballbusterers at outlook dot com. Ball busters at outlook dot com, b A A L, B U, S, T E R S at outlook dot com. Thank you appreciate it. So there's that now since I brought it up. Doctor Peter Glynden is still rocking and rolling. It looks like that qpon code is still working and Verify for me. I have looked into it myself. Oh, I knows it, yes, and I had somebody use it already late last night. But I'm it's been a few hours, so I don't know if it's one hundred percent true, but I'm pretty sure, he's letting it roll throughout the weekend, you know, the holiday weekend, the long extended weekend. And if that's the case, then you still have today to use the Healthy Wealthy Wise to get fifty five zero percent off the membership, and then it goes up. Right now, it's thirty with the coupon. Then it's going to be sixty a month. It's four eighty for the year. Right now it's two forty, so twenty bucks a month if you do the annual right or we look at getting four months free. So if we are on this right here and we scroll down, I'll read the introduction here in just a second. Two right there, we've big farm behind For whatever reason. Sometimes when I put it in the chat, it doesn't this one's okay, but sometimes it says it sends you to a blank page. It says not recovers, so whatever. But right here, the chat disappears after the video is over anyway, so it's important to know where it is. So this is right here, and Healthy Wealthy Wise is right there. Okay, Bam, you're in tada simple stuff. I would get on it. I would get on it. And then also it's nor here another way to do it. If you like pictures like I do, you can click it from here and then you can put in the code and get your discout. Pictures are nice. Then that guy and that guy right, okay, So that's all clickable stuff from my website. Simper s c n p E r f r y s E m P E r f r y l l C dot com. Awesome. So now we're gonna look get this hold on. I gotta change the ship at bending here. I don't think I tabbed the yeah, I didn't. I don't think I hit the audio. How's everybody doing out there? Give me a whatever if you can hear? Okay, especially when I get into this, I want to see it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: We'll try it that way. If it doesn't, let's see if it happens. Right now, you can see it. Let's see what happens when I pulled up comments, got comments? Sounds good? What's up man? Hey, good morning? Got to see you or hear you or look at your thumb. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, all right, and se no, it's gonna be in the center when it starts, So it's okay, And I gotta click it real fast, and we get the audio just to give you a little breakdown here to how whatever that guy says. So I don't but uh, listen very closely to this clip and what is said. Now, imagine when these laws are nationwide. That's called lawlessness or order out of chaos. Everyone, please stay vigilant and safe. My dog's going fucking crazy for some reason. We're in We're I suppose we not. We're we're in for a historic not next ninety days. So they're talking about the election, right, I guess the cool guy's here or something. Dog might nuts anyway. So this guy says, so, because it's a sanctuary sanctuary city, the cops aren't allowed to enforce laws with them. So is a sanctuary city. So in a sanctuary city, they're allowed to commit any crime whatsoever. And he says so again, they have unlimited immunity by virtue of the fact that they broke into the nation and reside in a sanctuary city. He keeps on saying, So, I'm not going to read it like that because it's irritating. But not a single civil or criminal law applies to illegal immigrants. Carte blanche blanket immunity. Yeah, I think I'm going to be an immigrant of course, green light to do literally anything without consequence. They can murder dozens hundreds of people. And well, let's not forget about the raping. Come on, all right, so let's watch this. Listen to what these police officers say. And they're rationale and the fact that they're still standing in a uniform like they have some kind of power and authority that is valid. Okay, because it is not valid is my point.
Speaker 2: So I can please call it the information he said?
Speaker 1: Now, can you hear that? And are you seeing it? That's the other question. Let me see are you seeing it? No, it doesn't look like you are, you know, because it clicked onto a different frame, you bitches. And what's up there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, why not me? All right, let's do it. You can hear it? Okay, good, good good. These present screens all have the little tweaks and quirks. So I just have to be sure.
Speaker 2: That he's already illegal, killed ready said that he went back there Centuary City. Even if he's legal, we cannot call. But you still have to report that, right, No, we don't.
Speaker 1: You don't have to report that. So the guy goes in does ship to these people. Now apply this to uh Aurora Corlorado, right sanctuary city, you're not report.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna let a person who went to prison, he committed crime in America, who's illegal right now, We're gonna let him go free right now to be celebrator what I'm saying, because we're a centuory city.
Speaker 3: I'm arrested a doublehama side suspect in this city before I let him walk up the board subservice, We're not gonna CALLI.
Speaker 4: He came to pick up three how many twenty thousand dollars from your team on mine grandmother and grandfather, and she's.
Speaker 2: Working way through with right now. Right That's what I'm understanding. Right now, I understand that. But you're call ice or the.
Speaker 4: Not a speed call eyes which ask No, I'm just I'm just trying to repeat offense when he's already illegal.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm in China, call him in New York, bab, We'll rather information.
Speaker 1: You see what.
Speaker 5: Makes it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it. That was a very sure clip. Okay, see so that one and you see what it implies. All right now, this one, let's do this one.
Speaker 7: What the hell they didn't want you to know what was in it for fifty years. Well, it's basically like that with the five G if not worse, because you can opt out of vaccines, but you can't opt out of this five G technology. That's basically everywhere we're surrounded by this radiation.
Speaker 1: And there's a connection to the vaccine. Now that he mentions it, right.
Speaker 7: And it's much worse than you can possibly imagine, as we're going to discover with this Department of Defense report titled Radio Frequency Microwave Radiation Biological Effects and Safety Standards.
Speaker 1: This is he does that, William Shatner pause the pause for no reason.
Speaker 7: Yeah, from the Air Force, from the real laboratory in New York Air Force Base. And it's got the chain of custody documents. It's official, and it goes through all of the diseases that are linked to microwave radiation. And it's shocking. I mean, it causes mutations, it's all the stuff that you know, but more heart attacks, strokes, neurological effects, effects on the immune system. It's like, what doesn't this effect Basically it prevents the cells from basically eliminating toxins from the body. It allows toxins to more readily enter the cells. It affects the immune system.
Speaker 1: So even a low grade poison with this giving it a boost could cause pandemic like responses in people. And then they'll say it's this disease and that disease and all this other crap. And let's not forget that. I showed the documentation and a video that five with the millimeter waves can cause spontaneous bonding of nitrogen and oxygen in a double bond, which cause which is cyanide. So yeah, cyanide makes it hard to.
Speaker 7: Breathe affects the heart, everything causes cancers. By the time you get to pathological effects, it becomes clear that this technology is neither safe or effective. They were testing mice for four point five minutes a day, five days a week, for fifty nine weeks, and they observed a thirty five percent Now we're the mice cancer rate in the white blood cells leukemias thirty five percent versus ten percent in the control group. And it's like this throughout this study, this paper, this report, another study, five hundred thousand people, and it basically links power lines to leukemia effects on the chromosomes. It basically causes chromosome deletion, chromosome gaps, so on and so forth. And this is even at radiation. It didn't want you to.
Speaker 1: Know, all right, No, right, this one is just nice. I don't know if I have to read it to you. I think I do. I don't think it. It's one of those things that just throws the crap on the bottom. But this woman, this diver, now, I don't know if this is It looks like it's her actually doing it in that stock footage like some of these videos are. But she is pulling fish hooks out of these shark's mouths. A woman, Oh, it's not good, it's actually saying out loud great.
Speaker 8: Risked her life to pull a fishing hook out of a shark's mouth.
Speaker 1: Her name is Christina.
Speaker 9: Back in nineteen she has no last name. Apparently ninety six. Christina was just a diving enthusiast. One day, while diving, a shark suddenly charged right at her. Christina was scared, but the shark didn't attack. Instead, it started circling around her. That's when she noticed a fishing hook stuck in the shark's mouth. Taking a huge risk, Christina reached in and removed the hook. Thankfully, the shark cooperats and she got the hook out. To her surprise, other injured sharks started coming to her for help. Following the first one's lead, Christina was able to remove hooks from all of them.
Speaker 8: From that day on, Christina made it a point to dive every day searching for sharks that needed help. Even though her family and friends strongly opposed her actions, Christina never backed down. She believed that these big creatures had feelings. Over the next twenty years, she removed more than three hundred hooks from sharks. The sharks never harmed her. In fact, wherever she went in the Caribbean, she was warmly welcomed by lots of sharks, all eager for her attention, with some even cuddling up to her like my cats and refusing to leave. A woman risked her life to pull a fishing hook.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, you need a good story to balance the nonsense, right with that's soaking a little bit, and then we'll go on to next one. Still Shining Bitches is the name of this She has beautiful eyes. By the way, I don't know if their contacts or not, but holy cow, Anyway, just when.
Speaker 10: You think evil couldn't possibly get any more diabolical, Israel is sending another one million doses of the polio vaccine to vaccinate over six hundred thousand children in Gaza in coordination with Israeli military the who UN.
Speaker 1: The most surprising thing about this is the fact that they're still saying they're six hundred thousand children left in Gaza after all the bombing and starvation and potshots blowing up their houses, and.
Speaker 10: UNISEF will provide routine humanitarian pauses to safely distribute and administer the polio vaccine.
Speaker 1: See this is my level of MILF. I like this, but she's probably my age or I'm older than her now, so I'm a bitch.
Speaker 10: So they claim that for the first time in twenty five years, children in Gaza are tracting polio, which is a little odd since the war began back on October seventh. Since then, Israel has delivered more than two point eight million doses of the polio vaccine, yet kids are just now starting to get polio. The UN says it's aiming to get the polio vaccine to Palestinian children in areas where hundreds of thousands of Palestinians have been displaced and are corralled into crowded tent camps that don't have proper sewage food or even clean drinking water. The UN goes on to say that some families are even forced to drink waste water as they're drinking water. So just so it's clear in their own words, they can't provide humanitarian aid, food or even clean drinking water to the children in Gaza, but they will employ a humanitarian pause on bombing them to administer the polio vaccine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another soft killed by indirect means these people are following the talblet to the t that says you can do that, as we saw in the other video that I did. I don't remember the name. I think it was the one that had I think it was the loxism one. Yeah, it was loxism and bagels. That's the video where, if you're interested in looking at that, it specifically says by proxy indirectly, murder is a OK of the nations. And there's something funny about that word too, because that's it was changed to gentiles by KJV right, King James, But nations, and if you think about it once you realize who founded civilization everywhere and brought culture to everywhere nations is just a funny word for you know, Cythian, Arian, Germanic, goth, Irish, Gaelic, Us Italians. Yeah, Italians too.
Speaker 10: And this feels like as good a time as any to remind people what entities like the who have admitted in recent years that the majority, almost all of the current polio outbreaks that we see worldwide are not caused by the wild virus, but they are vaccine induced, meaning the people who are getting vaccinated for polio are giving polio to other people. So remind me again why they are aiming to vaccinate over six hundred thousand children in Gaza with this.
Speaker 1: And do you think they're going to have a choice given the situation and circumstances they're under. Hey, maybe if they're nice, they won't shoot them refusing, or maybe even better, they'll offer them a tiny little speck of bread if they do get it, because they're killing them with the shot anyway, a nice, agonizing crippling death if it's even polio that they're going to get from it and not some other poison vaccine.
Speaker 10: So, as you can see, we are on the World Health Organization Emergencies Disease Outbreak news page. And if we scroll down, I just entered in polio. You can see they are listing all the polio outbreaks. First one vaccine derived, second, one vaccine derived, third, one vaccine derived, fourth, one vaccine derived. You can see where this is going. Oh, finally there's a there's a quote unquote wild one. But this what I would say is, let's go down. Just this first page is ninety percent vaccine derived polio cases. And we know now that quote unquote wild polio is actually caused by pesticides.
Speaker 1: Parents holding their mouths open, you know, you know, children have a there's a reason why we respond like that to shots and doctors. We should follow our instinct more, and our parents should be behind us on that that. This gets me.
Speaker 10: Just when you say, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Makes me mad. All right? Now, this one if you haven't if you've eaten today or haven't eaten, uh, and you don't plan to eat, then watch it this part. If you enjoying food today at any point, I don't know if you want to watch this one. So out of a bag of three doos, these are mites, I'm assuming they're mites, And I don't know if this is just a thing that we always do and this isn't a big I can't imagine this not being a big deal. But maybe our digestive system just kills these things as we eat them. But these are the things crawling all over everything. I'm guess I'm guessing those a little you know, those little oh feelings that you get out on your body. You don't know what it's from. Probably one of these things. Fucking weird. Anyway we were on, I would say that the music is quite appropriate if that doesn't make you itch all over and not when I I don't know it will. Yes, indeed, yuck to put it mildly. Anything else in here, I'm sure. Oh this was interesting. Let's do this one.
Speaker 2: Your themes and thoughts are no longer safe.
Speaker 4: Watch this image of a draft that the computer has never seen. It's only looking at the fMRI data, and this is what the computer thinks the human is seeing. Yeah, but of course it goes further. So in this one, they said, can they understand the inner monologue, the things you're saying to yourself in your own mind? You by thea when you dream your dream like your visual cortex run Jim reverse. So your dreams are no longer safe, but we'll try that. So they had people watch a video and just narrate what was going on in the video in their mind.
Speaker 1: So if they can monitor, they can probably manipulate too, your mind, your thoughts, your dreams. Oh good woman, format this jib out of you. Targeted individual style mass psychosis. You know that sort of thing, hit in the back, she falls over.
Speaker 4: This is what the computer reconstructed the person thinking, see a girl looks just like me, get hit in the back and then she is knocked off. So our thoughts like are starting to be decoded. Yeah, just think about what this means for authoritarian states, for instance, your dreams and.
Speaker 1: Hum. This is the things. These are the things I shared with Niche. What is this one?
Speaker 3: My name is Ben. Two days ago I was in a car crash. I got caught up, you know, all around, nothing serious. Within ten minutes, EMT arrived and injected me with something and I said no, no, no, no no, They're like, oh, just go to sedate your boss. I woke up eight hours later somehow with a vent ivy catheter whole nine yards I instinctively without even thinking. Pulled out the vent, pulled out the IV, pulled out the catheter, which was horrendous, and I walked to the door and I opened it and staff was sitting there and I said, why did you vent me? And one of the nurses said, you have COVID? I said, what drugs did you put me on? What was coming through that IV? They just looked at each other, like what do we do? What do we say? I think that they had no intention for me to ever wake up, and I would have been classified encountered as someone that died of COVID in the hospital. I'm trying desperately to get a hold of anybody that has a platform. I sincerely need this story to be heard. Thank you so much, and I'm so happy to be alive. I can't believe I woke up. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Totally worth watching that one. A little reminder. I'm not sure when this was dated, but there you go. I love how people stay the obvious that it's like there's a lot of parrots, right, Okay, that's good. Oh yeah, that's a oh okay, so that's a that's a like a whole channel somewhere. He said, this dude is great with the gloves ever seen Whereo's under the scope horrifying. No, but if you know the actual Instagram or whatever he's got, Oh that's X. I didn't know X coud even that's cool. You guys can comment. That's freaking cool. All right, nice? Just now we have rumbull and and exit here. That's pretty kick ass nice or as I like to call it Twitter because that's what it is. But very cool, very cool. So it's an integrated chat that I can see from the landing page here instead of having to dance back and forth. That's awesome because it's really hard to get to the deep levels of Twitter to finally see the chat and then have to go back and forth. When I'm doing the show, it's like not easy to go back and forth because I'm if I have a guessed or if I'm trying to navigate something, it's presentation slows it down. All right, let's see what everybody had said. There's a lot of activity today. Good morning from Carrie. Hi, Carrie, how are you.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: I've been I don't know if that's yeah, yeah, okay, I can write that. I don't know if it was to me spas I've been kind of a wall for a while. Voodoo Ranger, it's good to have you back, my friend. I apologize, no need. I missed your birthday. Happy belated birthday. I have watched about half the episodes in the meantime and catching up, though I missed the cult drama. Yeah, yeah, Albert Borla these weapons, let's see, am Alex. I'll just go with that because I laz It's hard for me to say that. My mouth doesn't make that sound. Yesterday we cut down a cluster of trees with some poison ivy on them. Once I got home and undressed and kept feeling things all over and having an itch could have been hairs, I was hyper sensitive. Yeah, that's not fun. I've got poison oak before. It doesn't always affect me, but when it does, man, it's like there's a spot and then it like puffs up like this. It's crazy. It's one of our one of my high school what do you call it? My high school? Like weeks off and I spent most of it puffed up like a fucking Neanderthal with all kinds of ooze and stuff like that wasn't fun. Since working in the poison and being cautious to avoid it because I get it so bad. Wonder if there's something along with that that gives you the urge to itch and spread the oils preemptively. That's a good question. Yes, right, it's always Twitter. Yeah, but run BMC, which is a cool name too, if you know where that guy is. I'd like to see someone of this Micross co would be Mike Cross Coupee videos, because I was already looking for a microscope after seeing that video. I don't want to eat bugs, but I'm sure I am. I mean, obviously there's microscopic crap everywhere, but i'd like to see ifters. Well, if you can't, if it's nano, I guess you wouldn't be able see it anyway, unless it's super super ripe or strong, super expensive microscope. But I saw ones. I have this little thing that connects like a trite. They call it triscope or something like that, and there's a little cord and you can put it into a laptop. One of them only had a three megapixel camera, Like I would't understand why they wan't just shoot it through the same lens and not have to worry about the megapixel rating. But then the other one was five megapixel. I'm like, Jesus Christ, this is like a shitty old phone. So I was looking for something better than that. Not that I'm gonna buy it, but I just wanted to price them to see how much they were. One of them was like four hundred, the other one was seventy eighteen. But they were in there for three thousand dollars and stuff like that. And that was just a really quick search. You can spend whatever you want anything, right, all right, So we're going to do a little bit more of the Max because I have to get up to do something real quick. This is the MAX video that we were watching previously. I think it's called Inversion, Yes it is. So I'm just watch a little bit more of this and then we're gonna get into La Waddell. The first book is about the origins of the alp, the Scythian Aryan origins of the alphabet. Yeah, I know, they take everything and claim it's theirs, right, the people the chosen. So yeah, so we're gonna we're gonna dispel that rumor. And then there's something very interesting about the letters and how they correspond. And I'm going to correlate it with what I wrote about in here, so I see a connection. It's really kind of fascinating how how this language and these letters have developed. So we'll look at that. I don't know, I don't think I have this one on the screen, but I have the next one. We'll be able to look at it while I'm reading it, and that one is let me see. I'll tell you the title, The Makers of Civilization and Race and history, showing the rise of the Arians or Sumerians, their origination and propagation of civilization everywhere, their extension of it to Egypt, and crete personalities and achievements of their kings, historical original historical originals of mythic gods and heroes, with dates from the Rise of civilization about three three hundred and eighty BC. Reconstructed from Babylonian, Egyptian, Hittawi, Indian and Gothic sources. And that's la wadell wadd e lll. And I want to say that was I know it says yeah, nineteen ten An London, nineteen twenty nine. So we're gonna get into that shortly. Oh cool, where'd you get it from? Did you get it from Amazon? Or Barnes and Noble. I'm curious, all right, now, let me go back and throw this on real quick, just so I have to go do something and I'll be right back. I wanted to say good morning to my daughter because I hear a beautiful voice, and then I will be back. Elis sorry, it's not even worth that type of thing because it's very, very foggy and cloudy. It's sort of let's just get back to Max twenty years ago.
Speaker 6: A new generation of hatred in the Miking. Welcome to four Corners. Imagine in a major Australian city, or in any other civilized society, regular late night raids on family homes by heavily armed soldiers to take away children in blindfolds and handcuffs for interrogation. Imagine a military prison where the inmates include children as young as twelve in shackles. Such is the distortion of life in a region of broken peace plans and deeply embedded hostilities between two point five million Palestinians and three hundred and fifty thousand Israeli settlers after more than forty years of military occupation. A UNISEF report last year found that Palestinian children had been threatened under interrogation by Israeli security forces with death, physical violence, solitary confinement, and sexual assault against themselves or a family member, while demanding confessions for alleged offenses, most commonly stone throwing. UNICEF estimates that over the past decade, an average of seven hundred children a year have been detained, interrogated, and processed through Israel's military court.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty years ago, folks, that's what they're saying. You look at Garzan, now you know the excuse. Oh, they killed twelve hundred people, So we have the right to go in there and do what we're doing because we're targeting Hamas. But again they say, everybody is from Mars. They're saying, you know, if you release the hostages and surrender, then we'll have a ceasefire. But what does that look like. I mean, release the hostage. I doubt whether there even is any more hostages, if there was any to begin with. I mean that girl that got released, who's been seen recently dancing yellow bikini dancing at parties in Israel. I mean, does that look like a country that is fighting a war or a country that is celebrating genocide? And the Birth of Greater Israel. And this woman when she was released, she looked so healthy and well fed and fit and tanned, and she didn't look like anyone who'd been starved and abused in a tunnel for the last nine months. So I have to debate all of this stuff. There was another guy released, a Bedowin Arab, they say they rescued, and this Bedouin Arab, so they see, we're not racist, we're rescuing Arabs. I mean this Bedo one that they rescued in Gaza. I mean, there's a video that came out, harrowing video, harrowing body cam video of IDF rescuing this man. And you look at that. What's harrowing about that? It's just a bunch of people running across the desert. This could just be a helicopter in the Negev and they ran across there with this guy. This guy probably wasn't even a hostage either. He's just some guy that they used as a propaganda stunt. Who knows whether he's even a Bedwin Arab. I mean, you can't believe anything these people say that honestly masters of deception, and they do it so much it becomes difficult to believe a single word, they say. But I think so much of this has been staged, folks, I really do. It's all about justifying the genocide of Palestinians. And again, everything is inverted what I was saying. Even with the Holocaust, everything's inverted. They talk about these terrible death camps. Take you on tours of Auschwitz and all the death camps. I tell you, I mean, I was questioning the Holocaust a little bit back in twenty ten, twenty twelve, a little bit, not much, just because there were so many books out there questioning it, so many people we speaking up about it. I thought, I wonder if there's anything to this. And in twenty fourteen I actually went to some of the camps. I went to Dakhau, I went to Auschwitz, I went to Treblenka, I went to a whole bunch of camps in Germany and Poland. And as when I went to Dakhau and Auschwitz that I realized that this story is ridiculous. This story doesn't make sense at all. It's simply not possible. Full of the official narrative.
Speaker 1: David Cole did that, and I believe it's nineteen ninety one with Ernest Zundel. And although he's an atheist, I mean, obviously David Cole is a Jew. He's since recounted recanted everything. I don't know how to fear or just you know, being funded to do so. But he's pretty much flipped the one ady and all that, and he refuses to talk about it and stuff like that too, Like he puts out articles and stuff like that, kind of debunking himself. It's it's kind of sad. Oh yeah, yeah, prime's good. Yeah, what's that cool? All right? So moving on, dear friends, I have to read now, and the beginning of it is coming off my phone because it's a screenshot. Okay. So it says the free dialectic change of D with its fellow labial T in Sumerian and other Aryan Aryan Sumerian Aryan languages, and the further and later change of T dialectically sometimes into th h is well illustrated by the changes which transformed the name of the first king of the Goths. Now this is where it gets really interesting. And other Aryans Dar d a r or Dardanos into thor. These were real people that were then mythicized if that's a word. King Dar is also called by the Sumerian dr du Are, which is also a form of the name in the Gothic Eta epics, which we're going to get into that eventually too. Let's learn what they have just ignored and pushed aside, and see what are sissors actually said about themselves right in the ruins in which the eddas were written, The A afterwards changed often into O when laterally sometimes D sometimes acquired dialectically the sound of th AND's go on dar or door became spelled four. Then to distinguish the old D from this closely similar letter signed th, it has often a bar placed across its stem. Similarly, the national Aryan title, now spelled Goth, was always historically in historical times written by the Goths themselves as God or got Got. But I believe it's Goot is how it's pronounced. It's representing an early kad or kud or kh a t or c A t t I, the th in the modern spelling of that name having been only introduced by the Romans. This and now we're going into letter K. This dropping of the initial K and k h like kem, it was so common not only in later Samerian and Babylonian, but in Egyptian that most as Seriologists and Egyptologists write most of the K these kh initials initial letters eventually as H or h. I don't know why I says h or h, but thus the great Babylonian king k h A m m U Robbie Khama Robbie right of the famous Hittite or Gothic law code borrowed by Moses, because they are not original in anything, is regularly called Hama rabbi and so on. A similar barred Sumerian sign with more than one crossbar uh with value kuhn. That's I didn't even read that part. All right. Now, let's talk about sigma, and eventually I'm going to get into showing you how a lot of the gang's symbols line up with Greek sorority and fraternity, both hand gestures, and I don't think that's coincidental. This sign with it and this sigma is kind of like that, right. The sigma of the Greek is now clearly disclosed in this sign of the value of sig or Sikh pictures in the setting Sun, picturing the setting sun as an inverted winged disc or lozenge the define and defined as sink, weak or sick, and thus discovering the Samerian source of the English words sick and sinc, as well as presumably the Samerian source of the Greek name for the letter as sigma and dropping its final consonant, it becomes s i or s for alphabetic purposes. It's the shape that caught my attention, not so much the description there, but it says fish god Ea of the deep waters, lord or king. This symbol, the syllabic sign, by dropping its final consonant has previously described, becomes C or S alphabetically, and in Semitic Phoenician it's used for the simple s called samech in Hebrew. Now the second form, the plumed crowned sign is seen to be obviously derived from the Samerian sah. Now check this out. You's that a little design right there. It looks like a trident, well, a quadr dent, I guess. But isn't it interesting that the symbol that's going to be associated with and it says the fish god Ea Right where I'm going with this like Neptune and Typhon, even Typhon Poseidon, whether they all hold on to I tried it right. They look at they hold onto something that looks like that, and it's associated with the fish god, picturing plumed crown and defined as Kingsclosing the origin of Egyptian hieroglyphs su a plumed feathered blah blah blahkay in the ruins. The oldest alphabetic form of the simple S is found. Later. It was sometimes written with its top and bottom strokes vertically, and it signified and significantly significantly. The letter was called sig or sigil in ogam Ogam. The tree twig, I guess that's what that trident thing is supposed to be s has four bars on one side of the stem. The old Persian knuni form appears to use for us the plumed crown sign turned on its right side, and for sah r s and so on in the In the Cadmian and Greek only the T form occurs in some early Semitic Phoenician. Now we're talking about tea. In some early Semitic Phoenician inscriptions, for example the Moabite stone and ball Lebanon bowl, the letter appears as a cross or a plus or an x so the T we had We've been going through this whole thing about why is everything x Right. Take a look at the one down here. It kind of looks like a tale of a of a whale or something. Right. The Sumerian parents of these forms appear to be found in two different syllabic signs, with ta and T as their front sounds. The T form appears to be drived from the Samerian. And then there's a little fantail thing right with the value of tar defined as meaning to tear. Now here's wizard ki. It's really freaking interesting. Okay. So Tiamat, which I talk about in here, which I talk about in here, Tiamat was bat was trying to kill all the other gods, right, and Samerian folklore, Babylon whatever, and ball Marduke was the big champion, right splitzerr with an arrow to tear, and Tiamat with the T. The letters form it's like, yeah, what happens and what goes on is like signified by the first letter of the names. So anyway, the T form appears to be derived from the Samerian. You're seeing the letters again, the T to that by my finger here with the value of tar, defined as meaning to tear, disclosing the Samerian source of that English word. In dropping its final consonant for alphabetic purposes, it becomes ta or t, and it would inevitably be written in rectangular form T for easy and speedy writing. Listen to this the it gets what it gets more interesting because there's a there's another way to write it where it's curved or pointed like an arrow. An arrow splits tiamot, it makes the tigris and euphrates in the folklore. The arrow headed form of the letter eventually evidently comes from the selection of the somewhat similar Samerian Samerian arrowhead signed to represent alphabetically, as it begins with the same sound or letter, it has the phonetic value of till with the meaning of arrow or dart. Remove afar, et cetera, disclosing the Sumerian origin of Latin tellum a dart or arrow, the and Greek telea far in telegraph, telescope, et cetera. And significantly, this arrow sign was also written at times in the identical form of the above tar sign. The dropping of the final consonant weaves t tamot Hey, look at that as the alphabetic value of Is this like the Is this like the description of language? These tales, It's like it's so strange, it's like in a very symbolic form, almost giving you the history or the development by some strange means of language.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The dropping of the final consonant leaves t as the alphabetic value of the sign. And possibly I had this early value alphabetically could tell my mouth's dry on The crutch form is evidently nearly a cursive manner of writing. This arrowhead and the plus or the x also appears to be merely forms of writing. Uh, this arrowhead and the plus okay, yeah, merely forms of writing this sign, just as in our modern masculine tea in the Ruin. Significantly this era, this archaic arrowhead form survived, and the letter is therein Tier or tire right, another place and a king which evidently preserves its Samarian name of Till and are being always freely interchangeable dialectical, as we have seen moreover, tier Tyr with a little bar over the y is the Gothic god of the arrow or god of war, whose name survives survives in our Tuesday or Ties day, just as Thursday derives from thor thh or The aspirated letter with the sound does not appear in Sumerian by a sign, but is common in Semitic alphabets. In early Cadmian, thh occurs as a compound letter or a monogram consisting of a cross like a plus sign or X representing T. It goes on like, I mean, there's a lot of really interesting connections here, but the tea is very significant to me. The s because the sigma and the fact that it also could mean sigil and sils are symbols. Right now, this is talking about the U. This vowel sound is expressed in Samerian by no less than six different signs, as we have seen under oh. The sign which is now seen to have been selected for its alphabetic use was the simple list of all these, namely the crescent. So the U would be on the side like a crescent, or when they're trying to carve it, it would just be like one of the brackets, like the pointy brackets right, which when turned on its left side becomes this way right. So we're going from this to this ooh yeah, or a v this crescent which picture the setting sun and moon possessed the phonetic value of U and also that of A or a with a lot barrow across it, which with which this vowel was freely interchangeable, and explaining the use of this sign with the A value of the Brito Phoenician inscription of par toolin. Now let's move on. Is there more? Yes, Its angular form also explains the confusion of this letter U with the late consonant letter V, which was introduced to replace the F, and also the confusion with the tailed V as the letter Y. And it is seen to be the source of the sixth letter in the Phoenician alphabet, the so called Viob's vow here, but it becomes viob it uh Hebrew right, the vow of the Semites and the U or upsilon of the Greeks. In Egyptian UH signaries. The angular V form of the U occurs in and that doesn't matter apparently because I didn't finish it. And then the W is the WU or the double V. That's six six, because the vib is the is a symbol of uh, the sixth the sixth number placing right, So the W is a sixty six which is also corresponds with cleephide on all this other stuff. So anyway, we can't we don't have to go on with that. But there's a lot of interesting stuff about the letter X. I think this is something that maybe Nicodemus would be more interested in, maybe you guys out there, But yeah, we can we can leave that alone for now. But I just found that interesting that it corresponds and lines up with things that are mythologically explained as well. I find that very interesting. So let's go into this now, and I have to figure out which setting preset I gotta do boom boom, all right, m hm, let's do it that way, all right. This is Makers of Civilization and Race in history. So I'm just going to read the preface and if I can go further and longer. I'm not sure how long it's going to take for me to read this part. This kind of gives you the meat and potatoes of what this next seven hundred and eighty two pages is going to be about, so we're probably not going to get through all of it today. Obviously, preface, the message for the future is the message of the past. It is a commonplace, it is a commonplace that in order to achieve real progress in the present, it is necessary to know what has been accomplished in the past. Thus, if we are to apply usefully to the present the accumulated knowledge we possess of the origin and growth of the sciences of aur, of literature, of the free institutions of society, the forms of religious belief and of government, and more particularly of these as forming the basis for further progress in the present and the future. It is first evolved necessary in order to avoid useless waste of effort in directions already exploited, to know what exactly, to know exactly what has been achieved in those directions in the past, and the manner and circumstances in which it was achieved, and by whom. Yet, in respect to our civilization, the supreme movement of existence towards a higher and fuller state of being, which embraces all these departments of knowledge and institutions, which enriches our lives, and has affected the phenomenal rise of man from savagery and barbarism to sunlit heights, and on which the President, as well as the future progress of the world, mainly depends, It is notorious. How little definitely has been known of its origin, early growth, and development, and its authors, And that's all by design, of course, nine that it was replaced with a lie. Nothing whatever has been known of the personalities of its gifted authors who originated and established civilization for us in a very and very much the same form in which it still exists, nor of their names, home race, the manner and circumstances and form in which they invented it, developed it, and began its dissemination over the world. And that's important, nor even their approximate date. At the present time, especially is the information desirable and necessary in view of the unrest which is threatening the progress, if not the very existence of civilization. Remember this is nineteen twenty nine, and he's in Europe. He is in London, in the menacing revolt by masses of the people and even otherwise educated people, against the its obligator obligatory burdens. Obviously in ignorance of how the priceless boon of civilization was achieved, and of the superior race, quality and higher intellects which made it possible and which are still necessary for the continued, efficient existence and progress of that elaborate complex of social and political organization called civilization. For biologists have conclusively shown that civilization is fundamentally conditioned by a superior quality of race, and that it is and that in the Classic Greek period civilization reached its zenith under the Aryan or Nordic race, which still forms a leading element in the foremost European nations today, and that it waned and became practically extinct in later Greece with the weakening and practical extinction there of that racial element. And there was a parasite on their back by the way that hitherto missing elementary knowledge as to the origin, names, and personalities, home race and data of those originators of creative genius who invented, established, and first developed and propagated civilization over the world is now offered in these pages. From arresting new discoveries of concrete contemporary history from documents revealed by the spade meaning archaeological digs right on the horizon of written history. This work now recovers for us those epoch making culture heroes who originated civilization, with their long lost real names, personalities, and authentic records of achievements and exploits as truly historic historical kings of fixed dates who have left us many of their actual contemporary inscribed monuments, along with full lists of their early kings and dynasties, with their regnal years extending continuously back to the rise of civilization, For they are disclosed as being already at that epoch a scientific people, accustomed to writing and calculation by calendar calendar years, and possessed of a keen historical sense. It also recovers for us a mass of new, concrete, inscriptional and other authentic history regarding the personalities of the early propagators of civilization by land and sea over Asia, Minor Mesopotamia, Egypt, Indo Persia, the Mediterranean Cree in ancient Europe. Don't fall asleep on that, right, this is what we're talking about. This is the same people. And even though right now we're looking at the ethnicities of these areas and assuming that their culture and their accomplishments and their artwork is all them, and it isn't. They were inspired by the same group of people in all these areas as they ventured forward and outward right Asia Minor Mesopotamia, Egypt, into Persia, the Mediterraneans. You have Greece, Crete, Italy, France, Britain right, and ancient Europe, including Britain with their dates in times hitherto considered prehistoric, along with some light upon the lowly aboriginal races of the old world. And they're debasing cults who were reclaimed by civilization from savagery. And this is what happened to a lot of places, including the Americas. And they didn't add that one, but I'm going to especially when you look at South America and Mexico arean even North America. They would come, they would leave, and then the people would deteriorate back into savagery again. Human sacrifice, wearing skins, all that crap, and they'd say that was in reflection or in homage to their gods, which isn't something that they were even you know about. It's always the wherever you are, if it's you know, canon, and they're bastardizing the you know, whatever ball used to be and what it meant into something that's about child sacrifice. These are all these are all reactions of a stone age, you know, unthinking, uncaring, no empathy, mind, just trying to push the people to do sick shit for them, you know, and then they're saying it's for the gallods anyhow. It moreover discloses hitherto unexpected manager says, okay, yeah, okay, I'll just start with that. It moreover discloses the hitherto unknown, unsuspected manner in which civilization was mainly propagated abroad from one common center from the earliest times down to the opening of the Classic period in Europe, and most startling of all, perhaps it establishes the fact that the Aryan race Citianarian, now chiefly represented in purest form in north western Europe, including the British Isles, as the Nordic race, which has hitherto been you can just that's like an actual word. I know. It's like saying therefore, like at fifteen, it's like we get it. Which has been generally regarded by historians, philologists, and anthropologists as the Cinderella of the civilized races, as having been the youngest and latest of all, and has having borrowed its civilization for monotheistic religion already made from Semites, which is the lie and others, is now, on the contrary, just closed to be the oldest of all civilized races and the parent parent of all other civilizations. This book is also offered as a pioneered contribution towards the true universal history of man and from the earliest civilized period, founded on concrete facts, as contrasted with current dogmatic theories appealing to tradition and prejudice and often. It is to be feared. I think that's what it says. It's kind of like faded, feared design. It is to be feared designed in the interests of those who profit by the maintenance of error theories which by mirror mechanical repetition have come to be believed, but have befogged and blotted out like a smoke screen, the vista of the originators of civilization, their race and date, and the essential unity of the world's civilization. The practical importance of the recovery of this lost history is obvious, for a knowledge of the manner in which these ancestral people evolved and developed civilization and overcame its blights in the past is essential to us at present for assistance and solving the vital problem of the factors which make for real and solid progress in the world, civilization and national life in the present and in the future. So think about that. There's some people that are leaders, and there's some people that need to be tamed, is the way that I would put it. Tamed, because they don't possess with their seventy eighty IQs the capability of creating and keeping order and doing creative things. Right, So, right now, that's who's running the world, that type of stone age mind, because they erased the culture, the people who brought the culture out of the pages of history and then went to war with them for the last three thousand years, right or more, as they're replacing them and taking credit for all of their achievements in the process. And a noted writer has recently declared that there can be no common peace or progress without common historical ideas, and that these historical ideas must be founded upon true history. So we do here right, and that a true universal history of man should form the backbone of general education. These discoveries of authentic new basic history, therefore, should awaken and engage the interest of the general educated reader as well as the historian, seeking for the truth on those subjects of such vital importance. The new keys which have unlocked for us the hitherto the sealed doors of The inscriptions that enshrine this lost history of the past are chiefly those that I found embedded in the official kings lists and chronicles of the early Aryans, that is, the tall, fair, long headed race of people, the Aryan race of Huxley, now usually called Nordic, through its purer elements, now being located mostly in northern northwestern Europe, including especially the British Isles and Scandinavia, and to which belonged the Classic Greeks, Classic Greeks, Patrician Romans, Meadow Persians, Hittites, early Phoenicians, the ancient Hindus, the Goths, the Old Rhine, Germany and Danube tribes, ancient Britains, Normans, and Anglo Saxons pretty much covers everything. These old official Aryan king lists and chronicles, which have been uniquely and faithfully preserved down through the centuries by the Eastern or Indian branch of the Arians, are now seen to be a complete, authentic official record of the names and achievements of the Arian kings continuously back to the epoch of the bribes of civilization. It now transpires that on the final breakup of the old Aryan headquarters an Asian minor by the savage exterminating wars of the Assyrian king Sargon the Second, the ruling cast of the Eastern or Indian branch of the Aryans, carried off with them from their central archives in their migration eastwards to the new colonial land of their adoption. Uh yeah, of their adoption in gengetic in India, gingetic yeah, sure, go with that, those cherished ancestral chronicles as their most precious heirlooms, like Aeneas carrying with him his exile in his exile to Italy his cherished household gods. And they embedded them bodily with a sculptur jealous screwup, sorry, with scrupulous care in India into their epic of the ancient Aryan the Piranhas at the beginning of the seventh century BC. They're these uniquely precious historical documents, extending to many hundreds of pages of manuscripts, have lain down through the centuries, neglected and wholly unappreciated as their historical significance, and have even been contemptuously rejected as fabulous by our European Sanskrit Vedic scholars, merely because the latter could find no traces of those early Aryan kings in India for the for the very good reason, as now seen, that very few of these kings had ever been in India at all. They brought their their history with them when they moved. When they moved, right, so they said, well, they weren't here, dipshits, and those few only temporarily resident as local governors of their rich Indus Valley colony on the north west frontier of India before their accession to the imperial Mesopotamian throne, as they all belonged to the pre Indo Aryan period, the so called Vedic period, now disclosed to have been in who have been non Indian except for the Indus Valley and before the great migration of the Eastern Arians from Asia Minor to into Gangatic India in the Ganges. I guess we're go get it in the seventh century BC, with which Indian post Vedic history and the history of the heart of India as now generally understood first begins. On being led, however, by the various clues described in my former works, to observe that the Indo Aryans had obviously come from the Asian Minor and Mesopotamia. I picked up these despised and rejected ancient chronicles. I then found that many of the leading kings of the early Arians and these ancient records bore substantially the same names, with the same achievements, and have occupied the same relative chronological position as leading kings of the ancient Sumerians in Mesopotamia, the Samerians being the oldest now and of all civilized peoples of the ancient world, and the founders of civilization in Mesopotamia there weren't Semitic, and the varvelous remains there of their vast cities with public buildings, palaces and temples, rich in art treasures, archives and libraries, and inscribed monuments adorned with sculptures that have been unearthed by the spade again digging during the past few decades from formed one of the modern wonders of the world, and further comparative scrutiny disclosed that all the king's names and their exact chronological order were identical on both lists Indo Aryan and Sumerian. In former works, I have demonstrated with full scientific proofs the wholly unexpected radical identity of the Samerians with the Aryans ancient and modern in Europe Asia Minor Syria, Phoenicia, Indo Persia, and also as regards the ruling race in ancient Egypt, Aryans ancient Egypt. Okay, why are the European looking when they pull them out of the sarcophagus? Well, why why, I wonder? In physical type, language and writing free institutions are in science, traditions, religion, mythology, and symbolism, thus proving them to be one and the same people and many's. The founder of the first dynasty of Egypt, whose origin and anti the edents were wholly unknown and his date the subject of wide conflicting conjecture, was now discovered by my new keys to be a famous Aryan king and world emperor of known ancestry and fixed date. He was disclosed to be at one in the same time, the Samerian Emperor of Mesopotamia and Pharaoh of Egypt, a land which his grandfather and father, the Samearrian emperors before him, had annexed as pre dynastic pharaohs, and that's in quotation marks and introduced into the Sumerian civilization, which laterally acquiring in the Nile valley, a local complexion and nowadays called Ancient Egyptian civilization, and supposed to have been a wholly independent and local origin. The Egyptian hieroglyphic writing, also I demonstrated, was all unexpectedly derived from the Samerian picture writing and possess essentially the same forms, phonetic values and meanings as the parent Sumerian word science, and the radical elements in the ancient Egyptian language were demonstrated to be Sumerian and Aryan. This disclosed the unity of these three oldest civilizations and their authors, the Mesopotamian, Ancient Egyptian, and Indian, each of which had been supposed to have originated wholly independently in the separate, watertight, isolated centers. Right, they're not connected, they're just some that they're not the same people. And they certainly weren't they certainly weren't these pale people, right, They were the people that you see these days. Right, The Muslims had had this wonderful culture for a while. Simple, uh huh? All right? Moving on a dramatic sequel to the publication I first work on this subject, which announced and established the discovery of the Samaran origin of the Indo Aryans and their civilization and of the Indian language and writing was the unearthing some four months later of the ruins of two Samerian cities in the Indus Valley in north western India a monkst other objects on earth, there were several sacred seals and burial amulets inscribed with the old Samerian cursive writing, and my pioneer decipherment of these inscriptions, published a few months later in My Indo Indo Samerian Seals Deciphered, disclosed that these seals and amulets were chiefly those of ancient Samerian government officials and priests of the Samarian colony of about thirty one hundred BC to the twenty three hundred BC, the name of which was specified, and some of them were celebrated in the ancient Vedic psalms of the Hindus as patronizing the Indus Valley. Two of the seals were the official imperial state signets of two of the contemporary Cesarean Sumerian emperors in Messopotamia, including the Great World Emperor Sargon the Great himself, whose conquests in the Indus Valley I cited from the ancient Indus Indian chronicles, and in the pages of the present work they are cities. They were cited in detail, with their Indian names deciphered for the first time from his own from his own inscriptions in Mesopotamia. The present volume forms really the foundation stone on which all my former works have been built, for its main material was amassed by me before the issue of those works, although its own publication has been unavoidably delayed for the reasons explained in the text. It establishes in detail the personal identities of the originators of the world civilization and of its early developers and their Aryan or Nord race continuously back to the rise of civilization with concrete dates. This this it does by demonstrating the absolute identity of the Samerian kings by their still existing contemporary monuments and official dynastic lists, with raynal years from the first king of the first Samerians dynasty at the rise of civilization above the twilight of its dawn in uku Pyra in Cappadocia, who was the traditional founder of civilization, continuously downward in a long unbroken line to the later Babylonian period, with the classic historical era with the traditional kings of the early Arians, as faithfully preserved in the official kings lists in the ancient Indian chronicles, from the first king of the first Aryan dynasty at the same epoch, who was also the traditional founder of civilization, continuously downwards to the classic Pereer. This identity of these kings Samerian and Aran is complete not only in respect to their names and titles, but also as regards their exact chronological position in order of secession, succession, and in the achievements of the leading kings throughout this very long period of over two millenniums of years. An overwhelming proof of identity, unparalleled perhaps elsewhere in the annals of history. So it's not like it's not provable, right. This identity extends into such minute details as the names of queen's consorts and sons, and of sons. Thus, for example, in regard to an early Sumerian sea emperor who had five famous colonizing sons whose inscribed contemporary portraits are preserved in their family group figured in the pages, is found that the names and achievements of the sons, as well as of their father are absolutely identical the Samerian and in the Early Aryan records preserved in the Indian chronicles for the same chronological period, and the identity of names, periods, and exploits is further confirmed by identities in the two records and physical type and culture, language and writing, traditions, symbolism, and religion. With reference to the last, several of the hymns of Samerian priest kings that have been unearthed are shown to be substantially the same hymns as those of the corresponding early Aryan priest kings of the same name and period which have been preserved in the Indian Vedas. The epoch well. This is interesting because if the Mahabarata and the Ramayana and all that craft is not mythological, well, then there was some high tech at some point in their history. The epoch making first King himself, the traditional builder of the first city and the bounder of civilization, which changed the whole old history of mankind, has his personality and achievements preserved in considerable circumstantial detail, and the numerous early representations of him. He and in the celebration of his name and his benefactions to humanity and Sumerian literature, and in the Indian chronicles and vedas, and in the great Gothic epics of the Nordics the Eedas, and for those benefactions he has laterally canonized and deified. These records disclosed him as a supremely gifted, tall and fair and bearded, heroic chief of Nordic or Gothic racial type, a superman, a sun worshiper, the foremost leader of the most advanced race in the opening of the Metal Age, a practical scientific discoverer and especially the inventor of an improved method of fire production. An invincible warrior, and why statesman and administrator who with rare creative genius arose to fashion the arose to fashion the higher destinies of men, and by great practical improvements in the culture of his time, within one generation he raised up with the aid of his hardy sons and men of the same Gothic breed, established it firmly on a higher plane as civilization which the tides of time can never wash away. He and his early descendants are represented in the earliest carvings, sculptures, and sacred seals as clad in Gothic dress, and we shall find that they were, in fact the early Goths, the most typical of the Nordic race. Most of the leading kings of the early Sumerian dynasties, including Sargon the Great and many Is of the first Pharaoh and many Is, the first Pharaoh of the first dynasty of Egypt, repeatedly called themselves their official documents in their official documents and seals goot pronounced goot or got or just sil goot. But this got, and one of them is, isn't that interesting? In their official documents they called themselves got Gothic. Yeah. In one of the more progressive early Sumerian dynasties in Mesopotamia called themselves guti or is still it's just with a oh and gaudy John Gotti, No, it's kidding. Was the regular title of the Goths in Europe, as aspirated as the let's say, the aspirated form goth, having been coined merely by the Romans and never used by these people themselves, And significantly, the princes of the Gothic dynasty over forty three centuries ago already used, as we shall see, the especially Gothic titles of duke and earl. So people. You know the time period. Oh, there's Cicians and this, and then the Goths and then no lolling back to the first dynasty of Egypt. They were referring to themselves as the gout. His personal name in Samerian is dar their Ur, which latterly is aspirated as Thor or Thor has given us our modern weekday name of Thursday, the Thor's day of the Anglo Saxons and Jupiter's Day of the Romans and Latin nations. He also bears amongst his Samerian titles that of Eyah, disclosed as the Samerian source of Jupiter or Father you or Jupiter, of whom he is seen to be the human original started off as men become mythicized and turned into gods right, and and of his titles of per Or, BurrH or Mitt, the former is now disclosed as the Samerian source of his Indian title of Peru of the Sun. So now here's something I can just stop and say. Thor has negative connotations and a lot of things. Odin has negative connotations a lot of things. But what happened to these stories as time went on and these other parasites latched onto these stories in bass and made the mugly so that you would say, well, tho't that's not a good god, that's not right. But they weren't gods. They were people, and they were leaders, and they were rulers, and they did amazing things. The mythology that goes on to it afterwards is to stray you off the course right, so that it's not real. And then they have to have gods and you have to worship shit, and that's control. And of his titles of Purr or BurrH and Mitt, the former is now disclosed as a Samerian source of his Indian title of Peru of the Sun for the first Arian king, the bringer of fire to the home hearts, home hearths of men fireplaces, and along with the latter title, the source of Thor's Gothic title bur me Off, as I show in my new literal translation of the Nordic EDAs. This latter title, also with his identical achievements, identifies him as the historical human original of the greatest of all Greek cultural culture heroes, the fire hero Prometheus. Everybody, Oh, he's like just like the Lucifer. No no, no, no, no, sorry, you can't bastardize that one too. Prometheus, who, by the way, I never looked at it in a negative way because through Robert Sepper and other things, I see I see the I see the virtue and value there. If the gods are just or in this case it's just it's a story to relay an idea, but turned into this real thing so that they can have a lucifer and all this other crap. Well, I mean, if you take something to enlighten people and it and it brings them higher understanding and advances the people, why would why would not that not be a good thing? With whose? And they turned it into oh he gave them. It's like they're trying to equate that to the garden the veden and not eating from the rate. It's like shop with whose. Real history, however, great liberties seem to have been taken by the later myth mongering Hellenic bards. You can just call them Jews or whatever you want to call them, Semites, whatever, even though that doesn't even make sense either. Some might doesn't make sense, just as are later English and Welsh bards in the medieval period, when tournaments were in vogue, have taken their free license with the real original and very long pre Christian hero King Arthur or our Thur or air Thor of the Nordica ETAs, who we shall find is made of a somewhat kiktotic. Sure, let's just go with that reflection of his real self, This same invincible benefit beneficent, this same invincible beneficent culture hero, the first universal king and institutor of town or city life and mac monogamous marriage. The Samarian king dur or Tur, the first Aryan king and founder of civilization, and now made historical and of fixed date, so Thor r Thur Prome atheists equivalent, because he brought the fire to the homes as this, and you see how much they straight off of that, right, I give you ghosts and goblins and bad guys right hiding the history as this long line of recovered historical Aryan kings and dynasties from the first king onwards with their achievements down the ages, now passes like a pageant before our eyes. We see for the first time the true perspective of ancient history from its beginning, with the names and titles, personalities, Aryan race and relative fixed states for the authors and the early developers and propagators of civilization. The prehistoric period back to the rise of civilization now becomes historic and so far from having been a period as a suppose of dead stagnation, it is one of ceaseless movement and progress. Civilization from its start is seen to have been fashioned essentially on the same fundamental to lines as the present day, and the astonishing modernness of its scientific authors and their outlook on life makes them feel quite near to us, though separated by thousands of years, as they have found as they are found to be our own kith and ken, and through their inscriptions in primitive Aryan or Sumerian speech, still uttering their messages, they seem to stretch out their hands and speak to us in fellowship and understanding with trumpet tongues down the long corridor of time. It's got a nice poetic way of speaking or writing. We see them as a vigorous, thriving industrial people, living in cities and spreading their civilization and ordered government, ordered government with free institutions amongst the wild aboriginal races whom they welded into civilized nations. We seem to hear the tramp of their well disciplined legions, and see the glitter of the sun on their spears as they repel the attacks of the would be destroyers of their civilization. As is recorded in their inscriptions and represented on their monuments, we see the just laws they enacted for championing, championing the cause of the weak and poor. Listen to this, the just laws enacted for championing the causes of weak and poor. These are the barbarians, right and needy. There are great public works and temples, and libraries and palaces, adorned with sculptures and other works of high and naturalistic art. And we see them engaged in industries and as as daring pioneer mariner merchantmen in their small winged galleys, scouring and exploring the wide seas and confines of the unknown ancient world. The point when civilization emerges on the horizon of written history, the hitherto the subject of vag and vastly conflicting conjecture is now fairly fixed, and it is all unsuspectedly called. Oh sorry, it's all unsuspectedly unsuspectedly. Located in Cappadocia, in Asian Minor, the land of Saint George, of England and the land which scientists have shown is really a part of Europe geographically, geologically, zoologically, and botanically and climactically, so that civilization and its authors were European. Here in Cappadocia we find the first civilized king established himself and built the first town or city and formed the first civilized states state. According to the Samerian accounts and the Indian chronicles also like locate him and his capital in Asia Minor. That go too far, yep, there is some evidence indicating that this first king, with his adventurous band of fellow tribesmen, came from the old Gothic land of Yuxin and Danube Valley of southwest Europe. Then forty three years later we find his son and successor descending from the uplands of Asia Minor with his army of civilized Aryan tribesmen as an armed peasantry into the rich alluvial plains of Mesopotamia to form there a great empire, building there the first cities in the land of Shinar and civilized and civilizing the blackheaded which means black haired people the Semitic Chaldean Aborigines. It is this advent into Mesopotamia of this immigrant ruling and civilizing Aryan or Nordic race that is now disclosed to be what nowadays is called by a syria As serioologist, the coming of the Sumerians from this epoch of the a of the Arians into Mesopotamia as Sumerians, the historical Sumerians of this epoch, having been hitherto unrecognized by a serioologists, we can now trace in continuous, dated, detailed civilization developing and advancing down the ages in the hands of the descendants of its Aryan originators, who are seen to have formed the exclusive imperial ruling cast in the civilized states of the ancient world. It was just them. We thus gain a new There's some people that are built to be leading the rest of the people, right leading the way. And as you're saying, as they're showing there, they're kind to who they've conquered, too, should they deserve to be treated kindly, as was depicted in the astro Logos series that we had watched, and also in the or Linda Cautious book kind And they were cautious only because they had already been by the time new or Orlinda takes shape. We're talking only about two thousand years ago. They've already been screwed over a bunch of times by people that they trusted, even though they still didn't quite catch on. They're a little too trusting. See the physical Goths. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, we thus gain a new aid of immense importance towards historic reconstruction and the factors making for progress and civilization, and towards a new synthesis of the mental and physical sciences. Thus the reason for the remarkably sorry, Thus the reason for the remarkable unity in the elements of the various ancient local civilizations hitherto inexplicable. A unity hitherto see what I means logically recognized as implying unity in civilization only by Professor Elliot Smith and his school, who however, ascribe its originating and propagating center to Egypt, is now seen to be found in the newly elicited fact that the authors of the supposedly independent ancient civilizations were one and the same ruling race, the Arians, who spread their civilization over the ancient world by their own by the worldwide imperial sway and colonial rule. Thus Egyptian civilization is disclosed by the new evidence, which includes actual surviving inscriptions in Egypt of the world monarch Sargon the Great and his father and grandfather before him, as pre dynastic quote unquote pharaohs, to be of Sumerian or Arian origin, the induced and introduced fully fledged into Egypt from Mesopotamamia by those Aryan emperors from Mesopotamia. Well Riet, the first dynasty of Egypt, or Many's dynasty, is demonstrated to be identical with that of Sargon's son Manas the Warrior, or Many's in Mesopotamia, of which empire ancient, of which empire ancient Egypt is disclosed to have been a colony or dependency, and Many's dynasty in Egypt are shown to use generally the same names and territorial titles in their Egyptian inscriptions, hitherto undeciphered by Egyptologists, as they are written in Sumerian script, they're in Egypt written in Samarian script and in the Samerian language, as they used in their inscriptions in Mesopotamia. Many's moreover, is demonstrated to be the identical with King Minos, the traditional founder of civilization, in Crete, and the and the other ancient civilizations of Asia Minor elam Per, the Indus Valley and Mediterranean are shown likewise to be of Sumerian or Aryan origin. The remaining ancient civilization also, namely that of China, which dates traditionally only to about twenty two hundred BC, has previously been shown with considerable probability by Professor Di the Cupree, Cupure, and Ball to be along with its hieroglyphic system derived from the Sumerian. Catch that so, China, which dates traditionally back to blah blah blah, has previously been shown with considerable probability to be along with its hieroglyphic system derived from the Sumerian. The history of civilization and its propagation is thus disclosed to be a unity to a much greater extent than has hitherto been supposed. Could you imagine if we didn't have the parasitic influence on people to sway them and tempt them and corrupt them, if it was just Europeans running on the show without that element that could be manipulated or attempted to do to turn their backs on their own kind. First, you have to fix you have to make strong mindtel first the educational destruction, the cultural destruction, all that poison has to be removed from the equation, sorry, TikTok. And you have to educate at least a generation twenty years, a new generation with the correct information and the proper upbringing morality, and then we would be on our way. And some of us who retained that in parts can always probably help with that progress pushing forward. Amongst the important new historical information elicited in regard to these early Aryan emperors who developed and propagated civilization is that which discloses the hitherto unknown identity and Aryan royal ancestry of the father of Sargon the Great, and the prehistory of Sargon himself and his son Many's. Thus it is found that Many's, whose origin and antecedents have been wholly unknown, early revolted against his father and seized Egypt and established there the first local dynasty, detaching it from his father's empire. When he was still crowned prince and governor of the Indus Valley County of his father's empire. His official seals which I have found amongst the unearthed those unearthed in the prolific second batch of seals in the latter Colony, and deciphered for the first time in this work, along with several scores of others of these Indus seals of the second batch wholly undeciphered and proving to be of immense historical importance for the recovery of the history of the world civilization. He also styles himself Peru or Pharaoh, and along with these are other official signet seals of his father Sargon, in addition to those I had previously deciphered and published of the first batch of those Indus Valley seals, and in these Sargon also calls himself Pharaoh. Moreover, Many's root for his conquest uh more of Romeny's route for his conquests of Egypt is indicated via the Persian Gulf, Indian Ocean or Arabian Sea, and the Red Sea. Most pathetically tragic of all, perhaps is the discovery that the unread long record inscribed on the great Ebony label found in the tomb of Many's at Abydos in Upper Egypt, and written in the Samerian script, written the Samarian script in Egypt and language of his time, and now deciphered and translated for the first time narrates in graphic and circumstantial detail, how the great Admiral and world Emperor in his old age, on a voyage of exploration with his fleet, made the complete course to the furthest west Sunset land in the Western Ocean, and there met his tragic death. And it states that his tomb in Egypt remained empty and was merely cento a cenopath cenotaph there you go cenotaph and place of the hanging wood label and the place name of the island in the far western Ocean, which appears to be read. Urani suggests that the place of his death and real tomb as Erin or Ireland. Apart from the flood of new light thus gained on the personality, achievements, methods, and race of hitherto unknown but now historical individuals who originated an early developed civilization, and of the relatively little known early propagators of civilization over the ancient world, and the manner in which they did it. The new method of research is of great science service to scientific history by the more accurate chronology which it introduces through the recovery of our new keys of the complete list of the Samerian or Aryan kings continuously back to the first king of the first Samerian dynasty. See already you think Samarian, You're thinking a bunch of jays. Do you think it of a treescraft? You're thinking of this? That's what was left over, right they But they claimed this, they claim this is all the Oh yeah, this is our people being blah blah blah by whatever right oppressed to hear and this and that, and it's just the trials and pissed off God, and shut up, shut the fuck up. Sorry. So, through the recovery of our new kings, of new keys of the complete list of the Samerian or Arian kings continuously back to the first king of the first Samerian dynasty, and bridging over the gaps which have existed, we are enabled for the first time to recover the exact dates to within a few years for the entire main line of Samerian or Arian kings, back to the first king at the rise of civilization. Thus, the real date for the first air or Sumerian king becomes about three thousand, three hundred and seventy eighty three BC. All right, that's now Granted, I still think that there was a civilization prior to that that was built up pretty passively, but that was a long time ago, post pre co Cataclysm, and we're watching the rebuilding because even though we're talking about Egypt right now, I don't think if we keep digging into this book, maybe it'll even say But I bet you, if they were of noble breed, which they are, they would probably mention in the writings that they didn't come up, they came across these pyramids, and they didn't build them, build them, they were already there. I bet you. I bet you that would be something that we could find. Maybe they did in a different incantation or sorry, a different uh in a in a different uh era of them, of the same people prior to cataclysm. But I think there's like an amnesia thing that happens when something like that happens, in the sense that once you're cut off of all your achievements of collegens and you're underground trying to save your life and stuff like that, things become primitive again. The minds of the people who knew how to operate everything are dead. They even if they just live to an old agent diet if you're still having to suffer the effects of whatever cataclysm is going on for generations. By the time those people come back out of the ground or wherever, it's like, well, I have a cell phone, but I don't what the fuck it is. There's not like there's any thing. There's no service, you know, what is this? They toss it off this side. And by the way, since they're talking about the Samerians, the wristwatch thing that they show on the they call those things where it's itched into the side of the wall. But there's that yule, that that flower looking thing, right, that's the mule. It's on what looks like a wristwatch. It might be, but it might also just be another indication of who they are and where they come from, because the yule is the the It could have been a device, but that yule itself is how they created their alphabet. That's what the oral into book that Phrygians talk about, the Frisians and they're all related. So how far back that goes? Sacred flower? It could also be a what do they call that thing a magnetotron, the thing that's inside your microwave that makes it powerful. Yeah, all right magnetron whatever, oh who was I? And the real date of Many is the founder of the first dynasty of Egypt, becomes about two seven and three twenty seven three BC. And the great confusion that arises from the enormous discrepancies in the extravagantly conjectural and calculated dates for these epochs by the rival schools, amongst as seriologists and Egyptologists, none of which are anywhere near the mark, will soon, it may be hoped, disappear from our research records and textbooks. The determination of the real date of Many's will not only bring due order into Egyptian chronology, but must react beneficially on the inquiries into the history of the countries with which Egypt was connected during the period covered by its earlier dynasties, including ancient Britain. Of course, yeah, throw that enteres from London. And speaking of the Samerians or early Areans of the fourth millennium BC, as the founders of civilization and of the rise of civilization as a now relatively fixed and dated historical epoch, one has to be on one's guard against misconception civilization was not the sudden affair we sometimes imagine it. The progress which the Sumerians brought to fruition was a slow growth from remoting beginnings. It was the I think it was the relearning of civilization, not the origins or birth of it. It's just post cataclysm kind of get it all back. It was the outcome of a long, slow process of evolution from the primitive culture with fire production, cookery and beginnings of art of the tall, long headed, big brain Chro Magnein, Chro Magnin. We were just talking about this with stuff on for stopping last night. I was on his livestream. Race of men of the last stage of the Old Stone Age about twenty thousand BC onwards to the later Stone Age men in the threshold of the dawn of civilization with domestication of animals, sporadic agriculture, and social organization with with fixity of customs. It was not until the relatively recent period of the Metal Age that the most highly developed race of men, presumably the descendants of the culture progue Magnet race of the cultured Chromagnet race, invented writing and built the first cities, thus putting the coping stone, so to speak, on the edifice that had been so long building and giving us at last civilization in its dictionary sense. The first builder of a city or ton was, according to the old Samerian records, the first king of the first Samerian dynasty, who was the traditional founder of civilis and he was held on, and he was we find familiar with the writing and familiar with writing, and lived at the opening of the Middle Age. His date, by our new chronological evidence, of about three thousand, three hundred and seventy eight BC, thus becomes technically the date for the rise of civilization, with which began the glorious new era of human progress. It's not something we should turn it back on and let them murder us ault, just saying. Of other far reaching historical effects of the new evidence, several are indicated in the concluding chapter. Here maybe mentioned the new light which is shed on evolution of heroic mythology, on the very early Aryan institution of montatheism some two thousand years before Abraham. On the evolution of the anthropomorphic idea of God and its date on Aryan Sumerian basis of on the Aryan Sumerian basis of the Mosaic Roman and other law codes, on the inspiration drawn by Greek art from the naturalistic art of the Sumerian Sumerians, Hittites and Aryan Babylonians, and and see okay, the derivation of the applied and industrial arts and scientists sciences including astronomy, the the arc and building measure measures of weight, surface capacity, time, et cetera, hydraulic and sanitary engineering, and deep sea navigation. Heroic mythology has its Heroic mythology has its historical human basis, now disclosed for the first time, showing the identity between the civilized tradition of the East and West and the connection of both with the primitive Aryan or Nordic race and wige we get behind the beginnings of heroic mythology, A vast deal of what has hitherto been looked upon as prehistoric and mythical becomes historic and real. Heroes who have been raised into gods again take form as man so it's the rewind to where they really came from, and as historic early Aryan kings of relatively fixed dates, gods and demigods of the ancient Greeks and Romans, Egyptians and Hittites, Persians and Indo Aryans, as well as of the Goths, Scandinavians and Germans. Ancient Britain's Irish and English Saxons such as zeus Is that either give or Job or Jupiter Indra Prometheus Atmu Damu adam ad or odin Thor or Erthor or Arthur of the Round Table with his Samerian Holy Grail. Samerian Holy Grail now discovered as still existing and identical with the magical stone bowl of or cauldron captured from the weirds at the well of erd by Erthor Sir Gawayne Kahn, the one hundred eight fighter, Cain Enoch, Noah Jaffet Nimrod, the Mighty Hunter and city builder, Dardanos, Erictonians, Hercules Bacchus, Osyrus with Isis and Horace barrat Brahat and the epominous ancestor of Brutish the Trojan, and the British Saint George of Cappadocia and of Mary England with his Red Cross, Saint Andrew, Saint Michael the Archangel, and Tassio of the Ancient Britain. Pre Roman coins and prehistoric monuments in Britain are found before their deification or canonization to who have been famous Samerian or early Aryan kings and emperors of relatively fixed dates, most of them with still existing contemporary monuments, whose histories can be reconstructed by the Samerian monumental inscriptions. I don't we ever told about this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Where do I find? Where I lose the inscription part? Where they go? Why have I not seen it? I go? It's not half ofward Samerian monumental inscriptions and records, supplemented with the accounts of them preserved in the Indian chronicles and the Gothic or Nordic ETAs. Thus we find that, after all, the god Zeus Jove or Jew or thor Odin in historical fact, was, before his deification, the actual human ancestor and lineal ascent of many of the famous kings and heroes of antiquity. This justifies the proud boast of many of the early Sumerian kings that they were the son of god zachs god Zax and Zeus, who was also called eyah Jah or Jove, and that they suckled at the breast of his queen, the Lady of the Mountain or Nini Juno. That is to say, they were vicariously so nourished as the lineal descendants of his son, the second Aran King, as shown in the dynastic genealogies in the appendix. This was just as in later times the Anglo Saxon and other Nordic kings claimed to be descendant descendant of Odin. From Odin and the classic Greek and Roman myth many of leading many of the leading heroes. Every time I turn it, I cant see anything. Oh, many of the leading heroes are made to be the sons of Zeus or Jupiter. That is to say, they traced back their descent to him in human form. Ah See, these aren't gods that were getting down on the other guys. Now makes me want to relook the the l story and all these other things, right, pantheon and all that. Well, they weren't gods. They were just Yeah. Though the later myth mongering bards and ignorance of the real history and reflecting the lax morality of their time. Let's say that again though, the later myth, the mongering bards. That's nice. Why I saying, you know what you know? In ignorance of the real history and reflecting seeing, reflecting the lax morality of their tale. I'm ascribed the descent to direct illicit amors on part of Zeus or Jupiter, and so grossly trans introduced this noble character. Even the old traditions of the later Chaldean and Egyptian priests reflected by Barosis which I talk about my book and Manitheo, that the first earthly kings were gods is now seen to be based on historical fact and the loading heraldic animal does that say animals? Yeah, animals and associated crosses on modern national and family as scooch, It's not exactly easy to read. Aescucians are seen to have been used in similar fashion by our Samerian not really Nordic flor bears, the amals being usually I don't know these words or viasis for their clam names. The innate relationships of civilization to the Aryan race from the earliest period disclosed by this new evidence are it is in it is interesting to know fully in agreement with the recent researches of Professor W. MacDougall and Hans Gunther in their classic analysis of the racial elements of European civilization from the Greek period downward to the modern in which they reached the same conclusion as the leading part, as the leading part played by the Nordic race, that is the Arians, and that racial improvement, oh sorry, and that racial impoverishment in that element tends to be weakening of civilization in this guard the staggering fact NI merges from the united testimony of the entire body of Samerian and Babylonian monumental and literary history as interpreted by the new Official Indian Keys to the Aryan ancestry and the traditional forms of the names of the kings, that no Snicio dynasty whatever whatsoever, is to be found in Mesopotamia throughout the whole period of recorded history, from the rise of civilization downwards into the oh. I would say no, no, no Semitic Okay, whoo. I just didn't couldn't read it because it's fucking jumbling, half missing. So let's start over, because this is the most important part here in regards to the staggering fact I verge from the united testimony of the entire body of Sumerian and Babylonian monumental and literary history as interpreted by the New Official Indian Keys to the Aryan ancestry and to traditional forms of the names of the kings, that no Medic dynasty what soever is to be found in Mesopotania throughout the whole period of recorded history from the rise of civilization downwards until the Semitic Assyrian period of about twelve hundred BC. All the dynasties before this period, which are alleged by as seriologists, as seriologists Semitic scholars to be Semitic, are now disclosed to be purely and unequivocally Sumerian or Aryan and non Semitic. It now transpires that as seriologists, possessed of no key whatever to the traditional forms of any of these kings names to guide them in restoring the names from the ambiguous polyphonous Sumerian syllabic signs, have under the spell of their Semitic theories, forcibly semitized the aims of those Samerian kings by arbitrarily arbitrarily substituting often Semitic values for the normal Samerian or Aryan values of the syllabic signs by which the king's names are written, in order to give the names a Semitic semblance, and thus support their inveterate theory that the Semites were the originators of Mesopotamian civilization. They gotta be there because that got to be significant, right. They can't be the scumbacks that wrecked civilization. They have to be the ones who created it. And what do the Syrians do, these skin people, They chopped off their heads, to cut out their tongues, they pull out their eyes. It's all written in her. This falsification of the history of Mesopotamia and of civilization has hitherto that word again grossly misled historians in general. Well, all of these so called Semitic dynasties as well as their individual kings, including for example, Sargon the Great, who however, never called themselves Sargon, nor was so called even in late Babylonia, and King Kamurabi of Law code fame, are now conclusively proved in this in this work from their own contemporary records to be Sumerians or Arians in race. They didn't give the law, they didn't give the morality, they didn't give civilization to fucking anything. Talking about the Samarians, I mean talking about the Semites, the people who think that they are the chosen fucking lied about their entire existence, and worse, they stole ours and each This is why it's called this. This is called the impersonators, this episode or impostors, and it's also called rediscovering who you are. And each and all of them are recognized early Ariyans king, early Eran kings and dynasties of the Indo Aryans, several of them being famous early Aryans mentioned in the This is where the beginning of white hate started. Early Arians mentioned in the Vedicksalm literature of the Orthodox Hindus Hindus and one of them, actually, this is where white love started too, because all these cultures benefited from them. It's only these one section of chosen fuckers didn't quite like that and turned everybody else on us. Early Arians mentioned in the vadak Psalm literature of the Orthodox Hindus, and one of them is the famous epic epical Aryan king Rama Chandra, the hero of the Ramayana romance and the most popular ancient heroic Aryan king in India today. And it is difficult to ecqui it all together from blame those distinguished is seriologists, scholars who mechanically follow mechanically following each other have allowed the spell cast by their Semitic prejudice to blind them for so long to the real facts. Geographically considerable insight is gained incidentally through these earliest inscriptions regarding leading place names of the ancient world and the unsuspected wide revalence of deep sea navigation by early Arians and their Phoenician branch in times hitherto deaned prehistoric. In many day over forty five centuries ago, we find large three decked ships scouring the seas and fleets, and which made the full course, implying that the courses were already mapped out. The remarkable persistence of place names is also demonstrated. While some of the ancient names such as Kam or Ham or Ham for Egypt, have now become obsolete, though now found in the newly deciphered inscriptions many centuries earlier than previously known, others like Parashi or Persia and Mushir or Miser disclosed the currency of the modern names a millennium or more before that recorded, and besides locating definitely the lost pre Indian homeland of the Indo Aryans, the historical original of the real Garden of Eden Paradise is found in a location far from that imagine. Zoologically, also we recover admirable naturalistic contemporary portraits of animals wild and domesticated at early periods which can now be a definitely dated and and inhabits and in habitats where they have long been extinct, such as the wooly mammoth, wooly main sorry, the wooly mane, lion, rhinoceros and tiger. And amongst the domesticated animals we find at these early dates the prick eared wolf, the Brahman bowl, the rominy bowl, buffalo, elephant, and goats of different species. The origin on the origin of civilized writing from Sumerian pictographs, selected signs of which I have shown were the parents of our modern alphabetic letters with the phonetic values. Considerable light is thrown by the early Indus County writers having preserved fuller pictographic forms of many of the signs that than in the Mesopotamian script. Thus, many of the higher glyphs signs in the latter, which are drawn so abbreviated and diagrammatically that the original object which they pictured is doubtful or unknown. That object now becomes recognizable. If why do you think that was done so abbreviated in right, because different people pulled up and started trying to utilize the culture that they just destroyed. Such are a few of the many outstanding results which so far have followed from comparison of the monumental inscriptions with the literary remains of our aryan ancestors important in themselves by placing universal history on a firmer foundation than before, they are still more so by the promise they afford of the harvest of new knowledge that awaits us when the methods of research of which this comparison is the key, have been more fully exploited. I'm looking at the time. I think, let's we got more. Yeah, all right, so where we're at, all right, we're gonna have to put a pin in it here. It's twenty eight pages in and we'll continue on tomorrow. All right. I have to be Dad today, so I have to get off here and do what I gotta do. Hope everybody enjoyed the significance of what we were just talking about. Here. Let's see what else? Sa Yeah, look at here? Oh yeah, let's see, just making sure there's not and then this one last thing before we head out. So for those of you not in the know, you can do this anytime you feel. We're still trying to push for that computer.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: First, remember that you have doctor Peter Glidden right right here. Boom, sign up, healthy, wealthy, wise fifty percent off. It makes no sense if you don't, all right, and then we have the gifts and go which boom right here. This is the fund for the new computer, which I've desperately need. As you see, I've been fighting with this mouse. Everything else messes with it. That I didn't have any audio at first when I try to get on the stream yard today because the an HB switch tried to jerk me around again. All right, So that one's that gives Goo dot com backslash ball b A L B U S T E R S. It's always appreciated, and I appreciate everybody who's doingated so far too. Thank you, great channel, hard work, thank you, and also the patreon's there. But I wanted to show you this as well. This is a pretty easy one. You click this and it's a super chat. You can just drop it right in there. Eventually sixty days later, Rumble will give it to me. I'm cool with that, all right, all right, and then you can always said the subscribe here and for like sixty dollars a year you can support the show, which is five bucks a month. Right, that's a pretty that's a pretty good uh what do you call it? Cable bill? Sixty dollars a year? Pretty good? Rent, Let's see what he's saying. Ah, the stings keep sticking. Oh, I gotta get any other page through that. Did I go over everything I want to do? Yeah? Yeah I did? There not be more time anyway, all right, there's a lot of there's a lot of comments here. I hope everybody was having a good time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well he just said, there what's on the screen? Well, he just said exactly for those of you get have to listen, Okay, he says, sick of those dirty juice? Yeah, Wattle was based as fuck. That's the correct that's the correct statement. And it says ball Busters. And then there's like Friends of Doctor Manzo on ball Bus. Yeah it's ball Bus. Yeah, so it's a ball Buster Studios. Is how you get it's backslash ball Buster Studios yep for the Telegram group, and it's ball Busters on Instagram if you get on there. I'm going to start adding more people to the group. I'm on and great find of on this to mhn Daniel, these older books are diamonds in the rough, right prior to World War Two where they started destroying everything, right prior to the end of World War two. Robert Sepper is freaking a mine, mild minnerd bad as brilliant. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the damn helicopter higher a glypt Max hit me the step on Max Maxigan too? Really? I didn't is he talking about stuff on? That's awesome. They are friends. I found that out when I talked to when I told when I told steff On that I was gonna have Max on, He's like, oh, well, ask him to do this, and ask him to do that and tell him our mutual friend. I'm like, Huh're like all right, cool, we'll do And then I related to Max. He's like, sure, well, sure thing cool, All right, that works. It's really great to see a lot of people talking together and building the community and getting you know, along, and all this other of stuff. That's what the magic of this is all about, you know, the stuff that matters, the information that we need, and we're all getting together and working together and thinking together, thinking together. It's all good. It's good. I feel good. I feel great about it. I'm glad that you guys are all here, all right until next time, See you tomorrow at eight am Pacific,