Speaker 1: All right, everybody, guess what we're at the weddings. Some of these people found their husband, not many.
Speaker 2: Two to be exact of the seven.
Speaker 3: Everybody else is still on the hunt for love.
Speaker 1: Yes they are, well, yeah, let's get started. Let's hop right into it. So we started the altar with Mike and Emma where we left them, and she has said yes. She took a minute, but she said yes. And he says, and I hate I guess they tell.
Speaker 4: Them about to do this, but he goes fut dramatic effects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he says, I do, I do love you, but right now I'm not ready to say I do. I want kids, and I need to know you definitely do one hundred percent. One hundred percent. It is one of those catchphrases, one hundred percent when I have a family with me, I don't want to jump in. Have you changed your mind down the road? And I'm sorry, And then his parents cheer, no, just kidding.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 3: They did it.
Speaker 4: They tried to play it cool. It was killing them. They were like, it was killing them to.
Speaker 3: Play it cool.
Speaker 4: But they were aesthetic about this. They were like, so there's a nice Italian girl in the back of the wedding venue, who's totally.
Speaker 3: You know, already fertile. She's already ready to go.
Speaker 1: And so Emma says, they you know, she walks out, whatever, they walk out, whatever happens. So then she's saying to her mom, She's like, you know, I really do love Mike, and uh.
Speaker 2: He goes, let me go talk to her. He runs up stairious to.
Speaker 3: Talk to her.
Speaker 1: It's like, I felt like we saw more of their actual bond, didn't relationship yea, And these last two days we've seen the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And at the same time, I feel like it.
Speaker 1: Would not work, do you okay, I'll we haven't heard of all the spoilers and things before. We haven't heard anything about them if they're still together or anything.
Speaker 3: Because they're not.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they're not. But anyway, so he the parents all talk and they're like, yeah, they have to work out the kid thing like that, you know. And the parents are very you know, nice to each other, and they sit and talk Mike and Emma, and Emma says, I know we have some things to work out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: When I look at you, I see glimpses of a family, and I know for sure you would be an amazing father, and he goes, I know, but I need to know for sure you want kids, not fifty to fifty, not ninety nine to one, like it needs to be a hundred. And I really respect how you feel on it, but you know, we have to get there. And I just think like, okay, wow, these are like two adults having a nice commerce station, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because even with her saying that I can see you being a great dad, she never says and I can see myself being a great mom. Like she's just not about them. She's like her sister. She kind of hates kids.
Speaker 3: Even though two as for we're all in your life.
Speaker 4: As her sister has told all of us, okay, if you want to form a birth control just talk to Emma's sister, and you will never want to have children ever again in life.
Speaker 1: Somebody wrote and it was like, not Emma's sister sitting on the front row holding one of those children, that she's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm surprised she let them out of the house.
Speaker 3: I'm assumed they would be in a basement somewhere.
Speaker 1: And I was saying to you before we started, and I'm going to just completely interrupt this to say, because we're done with these two. When we first got our screener, and I've watched it twice. When we first got it, and I watched it all the way through real quick because I went to see what happened at the end, it said ninety minute ninety minute spot for reunion clips.
Speaker 2: Those words were on the screen.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I was like that, Well, but.
Speaker 2: I watched it like the day we got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, okay, okay. And I watched it and I looked at it, and I go, that's interesting, right, It's like a placeholder. I was like, oh, I guess we're not going to get any reunion clips. When I watched it today to write the note, the clip was there of the reunion.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I watched it last night and I saw the reunion.
Speaker 1: I guess on that first day they had it. They didn't have it put together yet.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't done. Okay, yeah, okay, it looks explosive.
Speaker 2: It looks great. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So seeing the words Amber and Jordan reminded me that we see Amber like storm out, and.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought that was Ashley who stormed out?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think it's Amber, you guys, Keisha, and I know a lot about Amber from one of our listeners, a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do, and it's uh, you know that professionalism in us says, let us keep our lips closed. We haven't said anything, we haven't hinted at anything, but we know what's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know what's up with them. We know it's up with their friends. We know what is up with one of Jordan's friends that went with him to the tux feeding is like a squatter and whatever.
Speaker 4: He is indeed a very horrible person. Indeed, like I want to fight him, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to beat you up. I heard you an asshole.
Speaker 1: So yeah, once it all is out. One of the lists, one of our listeners was at the wedding and I may or may not have like sent her like a picture of my screen where I could see her, you know, because she sent us a picture of what her dresses and everything.
Speaker 4: I told her, I said, I saw you, I saw you, I saw your red dress.
Speaker 1: I saw you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's kind of excited. I like hashtag celebrity.
Speaker 1: Don't start looking for a person in her red dress.
Speaker 2: Everybody. There's several people in red dresses.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, oh yeah, so Amber and Jordan, So she's talking or you can, because at this point it's out.
Speaker 2: She's talking to her.
Speaker 1: Friends, and all of her friends are just like, seemed completely normal and nice and support him, and they're like, we're so happy for you and you're talking to it. She says, you know, it's been a lot for us to get here. I definitely want to marry him. He's my best friend. Well, later she says, Emma's her best friend, so you can only have one.
Speaker 3: She's moved. That was in between drinks.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, and she says, I want to marry him. He's my best friend, and I do worry about how he's feeling because this is a lot of change in his life. I did think it was interesting too. One of her friends were like, you know, you have DAYD these losers or whatever, and basically you run a doctor's practice by yourself. She's the physician's assistant, which means she does a shit the doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's basically a doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm always like ill, I'd rather see the pos assistant, you know. So good for her. Okay, hopefully she's not drunk on the job.
Speaker 2: Just kidding.
Speaker 1: So Jordan arrives and he says he's never loved somebody as much as he loves her, and he's like, oh, I didn't sleep all last night. I've got so many emotions. And his whole family comes in. His family is so great, his sister's parents are so great. So they come in and he says, he met Emma yesterday.
Speaker 3: That is crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I one day, one day, could marry someone and my kid has only met them one time.
Speaker 2: I agree, and listen.
Speaker 1: Maybe they discussed it with the ex and he was like, I think they decided as a group, this will be the best way to handle it, to not overwhelm her. Like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't even want to marry someone and I've only met their kid one time.
Speaker 3: What if I like absolutely hate their kid, that'd be right now.
Speaker 4: It's too late because we're already married. Yeah, yeah, it's just weird.
Speaker 1: But okay, he's saying, you know, she's great and everything, and he said they talk about moving because he doesn't want to be in Mount Vernon, but she doesn't necessarily want to be in Columbus.
Speaker 2: And then they have the school and up they talk about neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: He goes, I don't know, like, I'm super nervous, and we've never really seen him other than just like other than that one lucky yeah, and he's so like that. Yeah, he's so nervous. When life gets busy, workouts are often the first thing to go. With Tonal, you can make sure you're checking workout off your to do list with their smart and compact strength training system right in your home twenty four to seven. Tonal provides the convenience of a full gem with the guidance of a personal trainer anytime at home with one sleek system designed to reduce your mental load. Total is the ultimate strength training system, helping you focus less on workout landing and more on getting results. No more second guessing your Formal gives you real time coaching queues to dial in your form and help you lift safely and effectively. After a quick assessment, Tonal sets the optimal weight for every move and adjust in one pound increments as you get stronger, so you're always challenged.
Speaker 2: Tonal lets you choose from.
Speaker 1: A variety of expert lead workouts from strength to arrow hit to yoga and mobility to keep you coming back for more Right now, Tonal is offering our listeners two hundred dollars off your Tonal purchase with promo code pink Shade. That's tonal dot com. Use promo code pink shade for two hundred dollars off your purchase. That's Tonal dot Com. Promo code pink shade for two hundred dollars off.
Speaker 2: Y'all, we all have that.
Speaker 1: One thing that can really refresh the way you feel and you can't imagine your day without it. For me, that's my morning cup of coffee, and I love it when I can also have it at the beach because coffee and the beach are my two favorite things that can really reset my mood. And you can also change your outlook by refreshing and amplifying your look with clean beauty from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan and cruelty free and maybe with skin loving ingredients that work with your skin, not against it. Y'all know, my number one Thrive Cosmetics product is their Liquid Lash Extensions to Be mascara. My sister asked me this week, what is the thing that you love from Thrive that I should try? I said, you got to try the mascara like it's my number one. It's my go to product. I can't live without it. I always have a backup in my bag in case I run out. It lasts all day long, and when you're ready to take it off, it comes off with warm water.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: And did you know that every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetic product, you're doing far more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in product and cash donations to six hundred plus partners, your purchase helps amplify others. Amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Ride Cosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics c A U S E M E t I c S dot com slash Pink Shade for twenty percent off your first order. And when they say where did you hear about Thrive, make sure you tell.
Speaker 2: Them we sent you.
Speaker 1: Amber is getting ready and she said, give me the Teresa Judice, I would like the higher hair, the closer to God.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of hair and a lot of curls and keep in mind, y'all, that's all.
Speaker 3: Her real hair.
Speaker 2: That's her hair.
Speaker 4: It's her hair. It's just really her hair is bigger than her body. Like, I don't know how she's able to carry the weight of all that hair.
Speaker 3: Because she's pretty thin. Like, yeah, she's she's boobs in hair.
Speaker 1: Boobs and hair. And you has seen all the girls have been posting from they're obviously on some girls tripping like a Miami or something like all these girls, Okay, they've been having a great time.
Speaker 2: So which is a.
Speaker 1: Great idea to be like, probably the world has given us a hard time or whatever, let's go.
Speaker 2: On the trip together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So anyway, she's got the trace of Judie's hair. Her aunt is there. Love the ant's dress?
Speaker 2: Did you love that dress?
Speaker 3: I love the ants stress, I love the ant's vibe.
Speaker 2: I love my glasses.
Speaker 3: Where were the parents though.
Speaker 1: Well, the listener that we have said that the aunt told her at the wedding that the mom was cuckock for coca puffs and the dad was no good and that's why she was there representing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, that's graz a lot.
Speaker 1: So Jacob said the brother it was like I've always wanted you to get married, but I thought you'd get like tied down when you were like forty or fifty, Like, I never thought you'd do it.
Speaker 2: And then she hugsz Emma and says, you're my best friend.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, yeah, Emma has her whole face.
Speaker 2: She does. She's really cute.
Speaker 4: And am I wrong for thinking that they could have dressed Emma up a little bit more, like they could have curled her head.
Speaker 3: Like some little no.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I thought her her flower girl dress was perfect. It was a perfect to do.
Speaker 4: Anything with her hair, and you know, I like the pomp and pageantry.
Speaker 1: I know she could have had like a little like a sparkly headband or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't want it. You know, the girls that age, they got an opinion, got an opinion, especially if it's Amber's daughter. You know she does. So Jacob says, yeah, I think he really likes you. She's like, well, you fucking better like me, you know, And he says, I personally am expecting this not to go through, Like I think he needs more time. I mean, I would be shocked if you both said yes, but in a good way.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, it's like, Wow, he wasn't wrong.
Speaker 4: The timing was off, Like this is something he could have said a week ago.
Speaker 1: But nobody ever says that right, nobody ever says that why they're getting ready, Like they don't say are you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Because they wanted to all be in mysteries. But no, it was crazy that he was like I'd be shocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I felt him. And here's the thing, he knows how crazy his sister really is.
Speaker 1: Uh huhh.
Speaker 4: And we can tell that Amber can be crazy. We just didn't have a chance to really see it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So she says it's a yeah, I'm gonna say yes, it's a yes for me, and he goes, well, I just want you to be happy, like I think you.
Speaker 2: Deserve the best.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Jordan arrives at the wedding. He's a ball of nerves. He hugs his sister Natalie and she's like, we're here for you. She's a wonderful person, her daughter is great. We love you, We're so proud of you. I was like, is he walking off a plank into the ocean? Like this was the saddest.
Speaker 3: It was so intense in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with everyone. It was like everyone was holding their breath the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it because they know she's great gray or because.
Speaker 4: I think they don't she look she has a touch of crazy you could just tell she does.
Speaker 2: Or do they think that everybody?
Speaker 1: Everybody obviously thought he was gonna say no, everyone including her. Funny. Yeah, So his sister's like, it's okay, it's gonna be fine. It's literally like he's going in to get like a chemotherapy treatment. Like it was like dark. So Amber arrives. I wish she would have brushed her hair out. It was like too ring, like the lower part was too ringlets, you know.
Speaker 3: And they didn't have a chance to really fall very much to fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she should have got worked it out with her fingers or something. Yeah. They joke at the altar if they say some nice words, you guys, if you're new here, we don't go through they say some nice words. We're not going through the whole thing. Yeah, and then she says I do, Like right away, when he said do you take the blabbaty blash, she goes, I do, And he says I want to follow my heart and say I do, and the preacher goes, so your answer is and he says, I do, and when I tell you it reminds the people in the reaction. First of all, it was a little bit of a delayed everybody's like what.
Speaker 4: What everyone's mouth was like, including the little girl.
Speaker 1: She It was the craziest thing. It reminded me of.
Speaker 2: The then I refer to this all the time. It's a Saturday Night Live skit where it's Oprah doing you get a car? You get a car, You get a car.
Speaker 1: And everybody in the audience is screaming as nice that their heads all start flying off.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like someone hit a home run and it was like the total loser who no one thought had ever hit a home run just hit it. Everyone's like, oh, okay, it, yes, it was.
Speaker 3: It was. It was kind of weird.
Speaker 2: It was a great moment.
Speaker 3: Because everyone was shocked.
Speaker 1: People jumped to their feet and were cheering like they just could not believe.
Speaker 4: It, well because they couldn't stand to see Jordan up there crying if Amber would have said.
Speaker 1: No, but also the way he was like looking at her when he said it's an idea and she was like what And then the way he smiled at her was very cute and sweet and sweet. We love him. Okay. So afterwards she was like, well, I was not expecting this at all. So and he goes like, let's do it. Let's go have fun, and they like head off to the reception and Emma comes in and hugs her. She does. She seems to be very emotional, and I can't tell it's because like when you're a little kid like that and you this is a lot, have that big feeling like you don't know you cry or to laugh or to so she seems just like just overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: I guess, Yeah, she doesn't know this guy. Her mom's been gone for like fifty five days.
Speaker 3: I know she's at this wedding.
Speaker 4: All these people, camera's everywhere. This is a lot for what a seventy year old kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so wilming. Yeah, okay, let's go to Britain Davante, it's their wedding day.
Speaker 3: I just cannot.
Speaker 4: I you know, usually I hate a person and it just stops there, but I keep hating him more and more.
Speaker 3: I will never forgive.
Speaker 1: Him for the way he is talking behind her back is disgusting.
Speaker 4: He's a disgusting person. It's disgusting for so many reasons.
Speaker 1: And we have heard now that he is not. We knew he was engaged one time, but we've heard he has been engaged three or four times. And also that when he goes to the we heard that when he goes to the reunion, he is engaged to somebody else and that girl is pregnant.
Speaker 3: Like he's a professional fiance. Yeah, that is just what he likes to do.
Speaker 2: He just likes engaged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just likes to get engaged. Which is weird because why would you want to buy that many rings?
Speaker 2: Good question? Maybe gets some bad and have repurposes them.
Speaker 3: Fam it's the same one. I just got to get it resized.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I need to get my little soundboard here, because we are going to mark every time she talks.
Speaker 2: About how sure she is that they will stay together.
Speaker 3: I you know, this is the prime example of delusion.
Speaker 4: Like she is so I actually wanted to It made me like her less the delusion.
Speaker 1: I couldn't understand it. I couldn't understand where it was coming from. And why does she have one friend that is like a girl. No, he does not like you.
Speaker 4: It is so clear that he doesn't. So, okay, here's my thing. We are watching this right and to us, it is so clear this man is not like her for numerous reason, primarily the color of her skin and the box that she has to check, which she's feeling got form, that's number one.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't like the I don't like the box that you checked.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't like her personality. I don't think he's attracted to her. I think he thinks she's poor. All the things he said, he I do. I think he thinks she's poor.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I thought about that part.
Speaker 4: There's nothing that this dude likes about. He couldnot wait to leave her house.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's so bad. It is just like it's cringey to watch.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, which one of them is? I don't know which one I like the most, like dislike the most.
Speaker 1: It's definitely him.
Speaker 3: I don't like a desperate woman.
Speaker 1: I don't either, And I think when she watches it back, she's gonna be like, why did somebody just hit me with a hammer? Like what is wrong with me? You know she's back, I think she I think she's mortified. Now she should be yeah, and we don't know what he's telling her behind the scenes either.
Speaker 4: Well, we know what he's telling her in front of the scenes, and it screams and uses girl, I'll like you.
Speaker 3: What else can I do to get rid of you?
Speaker 4: I do not like you. I have thought of everything to do, is say, like he's only.
Speaker 3: Stopped short of saying, you're fucking ugly.
Speaker 1: She's so gorgeous and her skin is so beautiful and perfect and she is so pretty and okay, and her body's banging. Okay.
Speaker 2: So they're at her.
Speaker 1: Place and we're gonna keep count how many times she says they're sure they'll stay together and they.
Speaker 2: Will get married.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so you're are you keeping count now?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you might need more to okay, all right, Okay, So she tells him, you know, I'm I'm ready to get married. The nails and the lashes in the dress, and I want to be your wife, and I guess I'm shocked that we're not getting married because I love you and I see a life with you, and my parents were so excited for me. And the talking head, she says, today was supposed to be our wedding day and it's shocking, you know, my parents and now she mentioned to your parents twice, which is weird. She says, my parents know how much I want to be married, and gosh, we've got family in town for this, and I feel like everything I want is not happening right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So he goes, yeah, you know, I just couldn't go to the altar with this doubt, you know, and I don't think I can love you the way you need to be loved, which is such a cop out, by the way.
Speaker 3: But it is. But if a man said that to me, I'll be like, okay, we're done me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's started for Brittany. You got to say a lot more.
Speaker 2: To get rid of her and still didn't work.
Speaker 1: So she goes, well, I can really see my life with you, and he goes one.
Speaker 4: So that's the kind of one is that got one as her saying like I could see us being.
Speaker 3: Together and Nobo going to be together.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and he goes, I just can't get married right now. So she says, you know, even though it's not right now, it doesn't mean it won't be eventually.
Speaker 3: I gotta cut that as two too, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: And he just kind of goes and she goes, I feel like we're still together. We're just taking a pause of when we get married.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 1: She says, you know, I was even willing to kind of go against what I believe and sign the prenup.
Speaker 4: Girl, girl, you do not need to sign up prenup for a person who was broke.
Speaker 3: You do not.
Speaker 1: So he goes, right, yeah, okay, great, and she goes, I mean we are still together, we are still engaged.
Speaker 3: I'm gonta cut that as four. Yes.
Speaker 4: The one time she's saying all this, he's over there, think about burger and fries.
Speaker 1: He's not ignoring.
Speaker 3: He's like, what am I gonna eat for dinner? Like? Am I gonna stop on McDonald's or am I going to go to cava? What? What am I gonna eat tonight?
Speaker 2: It's like she's telling him this. They're not stressing it.
Speaker 1: She says, we are still together, we are still engaged. I do see one hundred percent that we're going to marry each other. Five In the talking head, she goes, our story's not over, whether it's marriage now or marriage later. We will be husband and wife one day. Six and then we'll have.
Speaker 3: Seven six even.
Speaker 1: So she says, okay, so we're not getting married today, but what does our future look.
Speaker 2: Like from here? And he goes, you know, I'm not a fortune teller.
Speaker 1: I don't know, He goes, because there are still doubts and I don't know what the future holds, and I don't know what the doubts mean. But I'm not dating just to date, like I'm dating to get married me. No, you say there to be a fiel, but I mean he's saying to her, we're not gonna just date either.
Speaker 2: We're gonna decide.
Speaker 1: And I just decided we're not getting married, so we're not gonna be dating, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then he goes, okay, so TikTok, I gotta go, And she goes, okay, so today's not our wedding day, but we can pick our own wedding day.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna count that at seven seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he goes, okay, so bye, I guess I'll be in touch. And she's like, what stop it if I can hear that? So he leaves.
Speaker 3: Talk I had was crazy. The fact that she left. There was no reason for him to leave, no reason for him to.
Speaker 4: Leave, and he had to go like, girl, you're never gonna see this man again, like you see.
Speaker 1: Them on the reunion stage. I hope you enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like this is there is no reason for him to go.
Speaker 3: Like they could have sat there chilled. He could have said, well, let's.
Speaker 4: Go out to eat or right, any of these things. He's like, let me get my little bag already packed it. Everybody else is already in the car. I got to go bye.
Speaker 1: So in her talking head, she goes, I'm ninety nine percent sure I'm gonna marry DeVante, like we're supposed to be married a talking head. He goes, listen, she was ready, but I've always had doubts, and there were certain things that struck me, Like she pre bought the wedding dress, like she just wanted to get married and was it didn't matter if it was me. I didn't find that. I can understand why he would think it was a red flag. But as a woman, I'm like, you saw a wedding dress and it was a great deal and you bought it. I mean I think, you know, I think she shouldn't adult.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is most definitely one of those things that you can't keep close to the chest because.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a little crazy. And she really told it. She said it on the first episode like she wanted everybody to know, like I am manifesting this.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing about it. And she went and picked out a wedding dress. I cannot explain to you how horrible it is to go wedding dress shopping.
Speaker 3: It is not fun.
Speaker 2: I didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Question.
Speaker 4: She did it without a fiance, without a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I had a full fiance, and I said, I fucking hate this shit. I'm not doing it. But she picked that is crazy, Mary Payne. That is desperation.
Speaker 1: Okay, ill people like this, Okay, well it Jinx is it?
Speaker 2: I can see why why he thought it was crazy.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 2: I didn't think, yeah, that crazy.
Speaker 4: Well, Devonte, this is the only time ever in life that I will agree with you.
Speaker 1: And he says, uh, is she my forever person?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, the more I'm clinged onto or the more I'm pressure to do something, the harder I push back. And she's sometimes like a shadowed to me, and I have to be like, just wait right here, I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna go change my shirt.
Speaker 3: I can see that. I can totally see her being.
Speaker 1: Like that, and it's not something I don't want to keep dragging down the road if it's not going to work out. So he's never going to see her again.
Speaker 4: Oh no, he changed his number immediately, Like he didn't block her. He changed his phone number so she couldn't call from like someone else's phone.
Speaker 1: He's done, He is done, he goes, And two years ago, I would have been really nervous to have that kind of conversation. I just would have gotten married, swept it under the rug, and tried to figure out a way to get quickly divorced. But like I had doubt, So I guess he's trying to say he's grown as a person talking to Ed. She goes, You know, I have felt that maybe I'm naive and that my feelings were stronger than his, And I've been wondering, like is he just going through the motions, and like why haven't I met his mother in person?
Speaker 4: That was surprising to hear that, Well, his mom is probably black and shen't want anyone to meet her.
Speaker 1: Did he invite nobody in town for the wedding because he knew he was going to break up with her the day of yes, and she goes, and I wonder, like, does he feel the same way he did in the pods? Am I still that person he fell in love with? And what I'm most fearful about is I'm going to have to start over if we don't work out, and then I've got to be vulnerable with somebody else.
Speaker 2: It was really hard to do it.
Speaker 1: This time, but you know it paid off because now I have my person, the love of my life, my best friend. We just need to get back to all those feelings of why we fell in love with each other. And I do think he'll be my husband.
Speaker 3: Nine.
Speaker 1: We're not saying no to each other. We're just saying not right now.
Speaker 3: He is saying girl. He did not even show up to the reunion.
Speaker 1: It's I was interested when they showed us the clip of the reunion that we saw that Chris was there, because I was thinking, Chris is not going to show up.
Speaker 3: Chris would not miss the camera time at all.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: No, there's no way.
Speaker 1: One thing is very funny about the Chris thing that's come out is all of the CrossFit and plates people that have come out and been like we don't want him. Yes, yes, I did plots every day. I don't want that man. And the people CrossFit, like, keep CrossFit out your mouth.
Speaker 3: How does he even look like he does CrossFit?
Speaker 4: He doesn't look muscular or any I never. He doesn't look like someone who just worked. He looks like he does ice plunges every day, but he doesn't look like he works out every day.
Speaker 1: The amount of people that have put the funniest shit on like Instagram reels like recreating it and they paint their face all red because he's so like splotchy because.
Speaker 2: He's been on a bender.
Speaker 1: You know. When he told her, yes, okay, Ashley and Alex this, everything about this made me so fucking happy.
Speaker 3: I like it when a girl sends up for her.
Speaker 1: And again, is Ashley my favorite person in the world? No, no, but in this situation, Oh yeah, you're like Queen's queen.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 1: So she is talking about how great everything is with Alex and he's really special and you know he's had a lot of hardships and that created him to be such a great man. And I said that, then five minutes later she had mis rates him. It's fine, So right, I do want to point out his hair. So hair Bunkie Lindsay wrote me and was like, how have you guys not talked about his comb forward?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing in our defense, Okay, number one, we think he's so cute. Okay, yeah he is.
Speaker 4: Number two, we were just trying to keep up with all the lies and that's just not easy.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, okay.
Speaker 3: And we did see it, but it was not super noticeable.
Speaker 4: I just thought he had like BedHead, or like a bad haircut, or like chunk of hair just went rogue.
Speaker 3: I didn't get the full comb forward until it has been pointed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he does.
Speaker 1: He starts from the middle and blush it. And he had one little piece of danger for something right on the front of his head the whole entire wedding. Oh my gosh, I didn't notice that, you know, I have in mind, I have a million pictures of it, So let me show it to you.
Speaker 4: That's how you know you really don't want to marry person when you show up with dandrefin your hair at your own damn wedding.
Speaker 1: Can you see it?
Speaker 3: I didn't looking at How the hell did you even notice that?
Speaker 2: How could you not.
Speaker 1: I didn't the whole time.
Speaker 4: I didn't notice Emma's scars for like fifteen episodes.
Speaker 1: That's true, that you know. So he arrives, he talks a lot of bullshit to whoever's listening, and he says he's a talk top tier partner when it comes to choosing a wife.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: He talks to some of his buddies and they make so many soccer references that I just live.
Speaker 3: It was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I just back I started to write and I backspaced over it. I was like, I don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 4: And it's like it's his whole brand, is the soccer career that never was right.
Speaker 1: And he says, you know, I'm confident. That's his favorite fucking word, us dangerous. Well, I'm confident what I bring to the table, you know, I'm happy to show it.
Speaker 2: I have no fears. I have no fears.
Speaker 1: Shut up, just.
Speaker 3: Shut the table. As a backpack, this is who.
Speaker 1: Does somebody write and say he is hobosexual? He's he's a hobo. He's a homosexual.
Speaker 3: Okay, he got it, I mean he is.
Speaker 1: His mom arrives in a sparkly dress and she walks and he's like, oh, hey, these people, they don't like each other.
Speaker 3: They're weird.
Speaker 2: They're weird, weird.
Speaker 1: And she goes, how are you doing? He goes confident, clear headed, sleeping well, confident, and she goes, great, what are you confident about? You fucking weirdo. And she goes, I'm just so proud of you. What are you proud of him for?
Speaker 3: He got home, he's found a home.
Speaker 1: And he gives us some more soccer analogies, you know, walking out to the field, game time, whatever, blah blah blah. So she comes out of the thing and all her friends are like, Barbie, this.
Speaker 3: Barbie that it gets on my nerves.
Speaker 1: Her mom comes in. Her mom is wearing a blue suit. Did you think that was an interesting mother of the bride? Look?
Speaker 4: Well, she I think she kind of knew what was going down.
Speaker 1: She was like, I've got this cute blue suit in my closet. I'm not going to buy any dress for this.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I feel like, her dad is so extreme and over the top. He had to marry someone that's kind of basic. Her moss just kind of basic.
Speaker 3: You know, it was cute, it was.
Speaker 1: Cute, but it's just I've never seen a mother of the ride wear a suit. Now she was business casual. She was business casual. She said.
Speaker 2: Right after this, I got a meeting.
Speaker 3: I got a meeting. I got a meeting.
Speaker 1: Her dad, who we have found out through our source as a stoner, comes as like, hey girl, and he hugs her. And I don't like how her veil is. It's just sort of like floating in the back of her head.
Speaker 3: It was a weird placement. I will say that. I was kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, how did it stay in there? I don't know about it? Odd, very odd, I agree. So in the talking head she says, I'm fully expecting a note from Alex. And this is this is interesting too because we've never seen this before where they talk so much about it beforehand. They want you to believe they're all going to say yes, you know right, And she goes, I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I'm not for every boy, but who cares if they like me? It's more so do I want to be with them? And that's my biggest thing today. Someone out there is the love of my life. And if it's Alex, looks Alex. If we choose each other today he'll be my person that'll change my life forever. But I'm choosing someone today because of happiness. I'm confident and ready. And I wonder if she said confident as like a fucking to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the wedding starts. He plasters on the fakest smile we've ever seen when the doors open and he goes, it's like Chandler on Friends, when you've tried to smile for the picture and he's like, em.
Speaker 4: It is most definitely not the face that as a bride you want to see your groom have on his face.
Speaker 1: He didn't look like, oh God, there she is, or look on beautiful.
Speaker 3: Nothing because he doesn't like her.
Speaker 2: No, he doesn't. No, she looks great. She walks up, he goes, he looks beautiful, and she's like, it was.
Speaker 3: So fake, it was so forced.
Speaker 1: The preacher talks and Alex says something in his hair that I can't quit staring at. And he says some vows about how it's incredible that he's gotten to know her, he's enjoyed every second of this. Nobody says I love you, and she goes, yeah, this has been a crazy roller coaster. I fell in love with you and you became my best friend. And he goes, love that love that.
Speaker 3: So funny.
Speaker 1: The preacher says, blah blah blah. Now is the time to decide if love is blind? You, guys, I'm going to say preacher every time. I don't know if these people are preachers or just ordained to make I'm gonna say preachers.
Speaker 2: So just okay, don't dm me.
Speaker 1: Preacher says, blah blah blah. Now is the time to decide if love is blind? Will you get married or will you walk away forever? So, Alex, do you take Ashley to be your wife? Bah blah blah, I haven't to hold blah blah blah. And he starts to speak, and she goes, I know your answer and it doesn't matter to me. And he's like okay, and she says, I know you don't choose me, and I'm not choosing you either. When we were in the Pause, all of our stories and all of our future plans aligned perfectly. However, once we left the pods, there was no effort, there was no intimacy, there were no questions you had for me. I felt as soon as we moved into the.
Speaker 2: Apartment, we became roommates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and not even really good roommates. And he nods, and all the girls in the audience, I know are starting to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, like we chose the right wedding.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: All the girls in the audience are starting to smirk a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yep. And she continues. She says, something was always off. Your stories were so vivid and so detailed. You said a lot of words, but I found myself more confused at the end of the conversations. Yep, and he goes okay. She says, lying is a non negotiable for me, and I'm sure it is for you as well. You know, I lived my life with integrity. I expect my husband to do the same thing, and unfortunately, I feel like you missed that mark, and he says okay. She says, I used to ignore red flags and I accepted dishonesty and spent far too much time waiting for a man to love me that was not my person. I feel this process is really made us grow and I'm very proud of the woman I am today, and I hope you're proud of the man you are. And he goes absolutely confident.
Speaker 3: For if people say that, yeah.
Speaker 1: And she says, if I was seeing me here a year ago, I would have ignored all the red flags and all the lies. I probably would have thought I could change him, And I would have spent far too much time waiting for you to become the kind of man I deserve, because I know I deserve something extraordinary.
Speaker 2: I deserve so much better.
Speaker 1: And he is staring a hole through her like he wants to punch her in her stupid fucking nose.
Speaker 4: Well because he doesn't know where he's going to stay tonight. She's blown up all of his housing plans.
Speaker 1: I mean when I tell you, the man didn't blink yep. And in the audience, all the girls are like, uh huh, they're all haughty, like you go get the cup. And then she says, so, I'm so sorry, but it's a no for me today, and he goes okay, and he goes. I would like to say that I completely respect that from you, and uh, to an extent, I disagree about the integrity. I felt just that the questions about my past were more so to try and catch me in something other than to really understand me. I do live a very different lifestyle. I do my best to explain it as much as possible. I personally don't think I missed the mark on integrity, but I do understand the rest of your feelings. I respect that without a doubt, and uh, for my end, it's mutual. She goes, saying no to you today is a win. And when I tell you that's when the girls in the arm, It's.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, I will if you were dying. I wish she would have said, me, saying notes to you today is a goal like soccer, but.
Speaker 1: When is still yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I think that would have really stuck.
Speaker 1: It to him well, because when he said for my end as mutual, she was like, if you motherfucker, I think you're getting the last word.
Speaker 2: You are not.
Speaker 1: Saying no to you today is a win. And she turns around and looks at her dad and goes, help me, help me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she told it to her dad, not her mom, like she is the epitome of a daddy's girl.
Speaker 1: She just turned around and said it to anybody that could hop up first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get me, get me out of here. And her dad was like, I got your baby, I got you.
Speaker 2: He got you.
Speaker 1: So that what she walks off with her dad and the mom goes, she flat out called him a liar, and the friend goes, yeah, I know, and he is. So she goes and she hugs her parents and she hugs her friend, who goes, oh, you clocked that guy.
Speaker 4: She did?
Speaker 1: She did so uh. He goes and he like WAPs up his buddies and he hugs his mom. He goes, we're good, we're good, We're good, and mom goes, I am not happy with her calling you a liar because you're not. He goes, it's okay, it's fine. He says, everyone that everyone No, wait, he says, oh. He goes, I know that. Everyone here knows that. So exactly where I should be. I'm exactly where I should be. I'm standing where I should be, very confident, very confident. And his buddy goes, you're a great man and you'll be a great husband one day.
Speaker 2: He goes, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Confident.
Speaker 1: She's a great girl. No, ill will and they go do you want to go check on her? And this is his real personality right here. He goes, No, what do you mean? No, no, yep. The right thing to do, the right thing to do. It had been like, yeah, let me just get a man, let me just check.
Speaker 4: Out it, or say goodbye to her and maybe apologize, you know, just on good terms.
Speaker 2: He goes, no, what do you mean No, he walks off.
Speaker 1: So in talking to Eddy, he goes, I didn't think my uh integrity needed to be called into question, and that whole I'm going to go first. That was a power move and I okay, fine, do your thing. But that was a consistent theme throughout the process, like I was always asked, where were you at this time?
Speaker 2: What were you doing? When did this happen?
Speaker 1: I think she was looking for a potential way out and to find that out, you know, to find out she was just targeting my past. What the fuck are you talking about? She was not trying to find a way out. She was trying to get you to tell the truth.
Speaker 3: The truth. And he just here's the thing.
Speaker 4: Sometimes, no matter how bad the truth is, the person is like, well, at least that's the truth.
Speaker 3: I can't deal with that. Yes, I can't deal with the lie.
Speaker 4: And sometimes people could look past the truth like okay, he did this, he fucked up, he's admitting to it.
Speaker 3: I can work with this, But it's the constant lying.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's just too much, he said, you know, and she was really targeting my past. And if you're gonna heavily weigh on my past, I mean there's some things in hers as well.
Speaker 3: Well what are they?
Speaker 2: Because we are they let's hear it, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we want to know.
Speaker 1: We got time today, We got time. So then we see him with his boys doing shots. He's like, to my integrity and they all do shots. Okay, mmm, so I'm talking dad. She goes, I'm sure he's annoyed with me calling out his integrity because she.
Speaker 2: Knew that was the one thing that would get him.
Speaker 1: And she goes in front of it. She goes and in front of his friends and his mother. But I just don't care, she says, today it was all about me. So she's talking to these two girls and she go they go, wow, like he didn't have much to say. She goes, because he knows. I'm right, he's a loser. She said he didn't love me, he didn't even like me. All are true, Like this season, I cannot believe she said he's a loser, Like I was, like, we didn't have a trouble. He is a loser, but I mean, she her words were so strong. I couldn't believe it. I was so proud of her.
Speaker 3: It was good. She she clocked everything.
Speaker 4: And the thing about it is is that, I mean, he didn't give her. I this is the first season where I can say that people genuinely did not.
Speaker 3: Like each other. Usually it is we really.
Speaker 4: Like each other, we love each other in fact, but we're just not ready to be married, or we're just not a lot.
Speaker 2: It's just not gonna work.
Speaker 3: People just do not like each other.
Speaker 1: These do specifically. No.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the same with Brittany and Davante. It's just it's so obvious that they.
Speaker 1: Just Brittany and DeVante. She is so hard trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. She's like, I did all this, I've got to get married like you. It's okay, you know, like you still have time, yeah, to find someone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 1: In the talking head actually says she goes for him to sit there and lie all the time. I just don't think he was here for the right reasons. I think he wanted something else out of this other than a wife, well, hotel room, a place to stay and also listen to his podcast. I don't know because he didn't call looking good.
Speaker 3: No, he did not.
Speaker 1: So it's Christine and Vick's wedding day, Mary.
Speaker 3: Pay I swear to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: So you know how they have like the monogram with like their initials and stuff.
Speaker 3: I cannot remember her name. I was like, c It's like, what is her name? I cannot I have been calling her ears.
Speaker 1: For like so long, Catherine, I really was. I was like, her name starts with a C, Cassandra.
Speaker 3: Someone has itself. I was like, oh, yeah, that is I totally forgot her name. I mean, someone could have offered me a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, the first time I watched it, because I was just sort of watching it to watch it, wasn't to take notes. I didn't understand some of this. So I did take some not here. I really When I first I go, oh, I can just close my laptop because there's gonna be no notes here. But I did take some notes. Okay, okay. She says she's crazy in love with him. She's going to be meeting his mother for the first time. It seems like his mom and sister must live in New York somewhere. Yeah, yeah, yeah. His sister Chandelle arrives with the mom whose name is vict Victoria because his name.
Speaker 3: Is Victor and that's her only baby boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Shandell, the sister is going to actually be marrying them. Mom has an accent like an island.
Speaker 3: Actual Jamaican or something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was I was like, is it Jamaican, trying to figure it out. It was something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she couldn't be cut mm hm.
Speaker 4: With a cute little fascinator, a little headband fascinator.
Speaker 1: Cute. Okay. So Christine gives the mom a letter and says, these are all the things I wanted to say to you, but like.
Speaker 2: I put it in a letter because I don't want to cry. Whatever.
Speaker 1: And Chandelle says, my brother is such an introvert, Like I not believe he did this, Like did the show any of it? She goes, I couldn't believe it. Christine goes, that's so crazy. I'm really introverted too. He says, I'm more extrovert of it. I'm really introverted. And her friends were like, we could not believe she did this.
Speaker 3: She did it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know that was interesting. They had that in common and Christine's ninety five year old mother arrives, and what.
Speaker 3: They were wrong for making that old lady walk up those stars.
Speaker 1: I was like, why is the elevator seventy five years old?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: No, she's got seventy five. She's ninety five.
Speaker 2: I mean, bless her. So anyway, Christine's hair, I love the way they did it.
Speaker 3: I loved you.
Speaker 1: I agree. I didn't like the veil at the base of the neck. I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I liked her hair. Her hair was everything. I'm like, her hair was really good. It looks really good. She doesn't have a problem with her years. She shows them.
Speaker 2: She's loud and proud with three years.
Speaker 3: Well, she didn't have a choice.
Speaker 1: Well, she could have worn her hair down.
Speaker 3: You can't still see them. They would have peeked through at some point.
Speaker 4: Okay, they would have had to say hi everyone.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So uh Over there with Vic, he's talking about how much they love each other. They both have imperfections, but they love their imperfections. And she has given him a gift and he opens up the box and sort of looks and it puts it down and says, I can't say it's in there.
Speaker 2: That's just like for married people.
Speaker 1: What is in that box?
Speaker 3: A book? Plug?
Speaker 2: Is it lube? Is it a vibrator?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is in it them?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: This was the most interesting thing about them period? Right, there was what's in the box?
Speaker 1: I when I watched it the first time, I didn't because I wasn't always looking.
Speaker 2: I was like walking around, let's do it. So I didn't see that part.
Speaker 1: So at the end where they were talking about the box, I was like, are they talking.
Speaker 2: About her box?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What box are they talking about?
Speaker 3: We need to know about the box.
Speaker 1: We've got to know, We've got to find out. Yes, So but I'd bolded it what was in the box? So his buddies, right, his buddies are fun. They're fun. They can tell they're all really good friends. They teach the one buddy how to do the electric slide. That was fun.
Speaker 2: He talks to his mom. She comes in. It's very cute.
Speaker 1: The mom is cute, and he says, you know, oh, you know, he gave his mom such a hard time growing up, and she goes, oh my gosh, that first semester you came back from college, you followed me around the house telling me how sorry you were for all the bad things, and she's so glad. She said, you were so glad I didn't give up on you, and I said, oh no, we don't give up on our children. I was just like I love Yeah, he says he you know, basically he found God and learned how to do right.
Speaker 4: I like.
Speaker 1: She goes, well, it's not about religion. You just like do writer or you don't. Yeah. Mom is really happy for him, and he says he has no cold feet, like he knows. It's a yes, and so so do we and uh, okay, I hate how her veils at the bottom of her hair. That's the note here, but her hair is incredible. Her uncle Don walks her down the aisle. He looks like a stone or two like him.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's probably why I like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably about him that I like. They both say I do. They're happy.
Speaker 1: I love them. Nothing more to say here than they're brave. Now we get sad scenes that the losers who didn't get married. So Mike says he does want to be with Emma, but it's scary to think she might never want the responsibility of kids. And Emma says she does think love is blind, but there are some big things you can't be blind on, especially children. And then she said, at least Mike, Yeah, Alex tells us he has no regrets, no regrets. He's confident, no regrets, and of course he's I'm very proud of myself as a person.
Speaker 2: Of course you yeah, yes, oh, to have.
Speaker 1: A confident, the confidence of this mediocre white man. Yes, indeed, what he learned.
Speaker 2: And now he talks in a complete circle. And the first time I.
Speaker 3: Saw it, that's all he does.
Speaker 1: I was like, did he just contradict himself here? And then the second time I wrote down exactly what he said. He says, what I've learned, uh, is the emotional connection needs to be prioritized over the physical. But the physical is still really important to me. Like, I'm not saying it has to be important to everybody else, but for me, I need a physical match that makes me very very happy. So you just said you have to prioritize the emotional over the physical, But then you said for me, and that has to be the priority.
Speaker 3: It's a typical Alex. That's all he does is talk in circles.
Speaker 1: He says, moving forward, I'm just saying moving forward, I'm just staying open to everything that comes, and hopefully that is going to be a place to live and a job.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, most definitely, I mean he most.
Speaker 4: If nothing else, I want to hear the reunion that he is employed and at least has an RV.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's employed because he has proven that he can work anywhere at any time.
Speaker 3: I just don't think he likes to work very much, you know.
Speaker 1: And we totally skipped over at the bachelor party where he said his goal in ten years is to have a place in Florida, a place in New Zealand, and a safe house in Dubai.
Speaker 3: Why do you need a safe house?
Speaker 1: What do you mean a safe house from?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 3: Who are you running from?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Why would you say that.
Speaker 4: He's probably running from the irs. See how he pay his fucking texes?
Speaker 2: Weird? Okay, So.
Speaker 1: The tuckehead Ashley says, a year ago, I would have said yes and been miserable. But this process has taught me what I deserve. I don't want mediocre love and he falls very short of what I deserve in this life.
Speaker 4: And again, like you said, Ashley was not my favorite person, but she's absolutely right yeah on everything and I'm very super glad that she sit up for herself, because sometimes we would do just settle for list just so we're married.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, even Davante was like, I just would have few years ago, I would have been the person been like, let's just wet you figure out to get divorced, you know. Yeah. We go to the receptions. Looks like Ambray and Jordan get really drunk. We see our friend there, who gets who's near the person that catches the bouquet? Chris, Christine and Vick.
Speaker 2: They kiss a lot.
Speaker 1: They're very happy. We kind of get to see the electric slide and the producer says, hey, in t minus two hours, you get to use that box. And they laugh and she goes, well, my sister and her kids are staying in the same hotel as we.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 1: And he goes, well, they're not staying in the same room. And he goes, ooh, did I say too much?
Speaker 2: And then they laugh.
Speaker 3: It's a bufflog.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's not about blood Keisha, but is it.
Speaker 3: It's a cockering?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 3: Something a sexual?
Speaker 1: Something sexual that she gave him as a gift, and what was it where she's like, had they never had sex? Because we never found out if they hadn't had sex?
Speaker 3: It is, but still, what's in the box? Right they've never had sex? What would you put in.
Speaker 2: The box a condom?
Speaker 3: Like I'm not using a condum on my wedding night.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, I don't I don't know, I don't know. Does she have a Veria tracker like Ashley? Like, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Maybe we'll find out at the reunion.
Speaker 3: I hope we do.
Speaker 1: I hope we do.
Speaker 3: We need to know.
Speaker 1: Ah, we need to know. Okay, you guys, that's it at Kisha. We did it in under an hour. We did, We did, And I gotta say great season of Love is blind.
Speaker 4: You know, I was very nervous in the beginning because it just did start off right.
Speaker 3: It just was like this was this northfest. But man, oh man, this is one of the better seasons. Really is.
Speaker 1: When you guys get this episode on Wednesday, I will be in Miami getting on a boat for producer in gresh fiftieth Birthday extravaganza. Thank god I didn't have to do this from a cruise ship.
Speaker 3: Because you were very nervous that you were.
Speaker 1: Going to have to thank you Netflix. And the reunion is Wednesday, March eleventh. I remembered it.
Speaker 2: It's at I put it on my calendar.
Speaker 1: I knew it was March eleventh because that is my Daughta's birthday. So and it is at I put it on my calendar. It is at nine pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, March eleventh. So you will have your recap episode sometime on the twelfth, because we'll have to watch it. So your your recap episode of the reunion will come out sometime on Thursday, March twelfth.
Speaker 2: That's all I can promise you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what time. Kisha and I will work out our recording schedule, Yes, we will, and then we'll have a Love Is Blind break until maybe August when we get August.
Speaker 5: Yes, but you never know with them, they could be like yeah, they could just totally be like rolling right into another one and then everybody collectively hears me cry from across the country.
Speaker 4: Look every time, like and it's usually I see something and I take a screenshot and a senator You're like, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And the only reason I know that the UK one is in August. Is because I get this Netflix UK like a newsletter that tells you what's coming, and it doesn't appear on the website or anything.
Speaker 2: It just appears in this newsletter.
Speaker 1: But believe me when I tell you, when I get the US one, I'm like scan scan scan, scan scans, scan scans, scan scants to see if they're going to be like and Love is Blind Us also in August. Shoot me, just never know what those people never know. Keisha, this is it. We're gonna have to come up with a new wedding song for wherever the next one is, which I think what did we hear? We heard it was Boston. Yeah, we thought this one was Boston, Boston, but not so.
Speaker 3: Maybe the next one is Boston.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and I heard there's a new Orleans one too. No, that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Cajun love.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be good. Oh, that's exciting. That's very exciting.
Speaker 4: Yes, nothing like cages and creoles.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll see you next.
Speaker 2: Week for the reunion. Okay, thy Hi, I'm going to miss the song fin.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can still play this song.
Speaker 2: I never get wrong. I can't wait till I have to wear this veil
Speaker 4: Is most time