Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, and joining us now is Wayne Morrow. He is the CEO of the John Birch Society, and he's got something I think is very interesting to talk about, and that is Fabian socialism.
Speaker 2: You probably heard this.
Speaker 1: Term before, but maybe you don't understand what it is or the difference between it and the Marx and Carl Marx's approach, and how much more dangerous it is. You know, for me growing up, Fabian was a teen idol and I saw Fabian socialism. It's like, you know, what is that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: But actually it's a famous Roman general. And I guess Fabian's parents were Italian and I guess maybe that was the namesake, or they might have been socialist. I don't know, but anyway it is. It is important to understand the distinction because they have very diferent tactics that they use to achieve the same ttalitarian goals. So joining us now is Waynemorrow, CEO of the John Very Society. Thank you for joining us, sir.
Speaker 4: Thank you, David, appreciate being here. And yeah, it's Fabians, much like the Console formulations, very little known about people in their respective countries. It's sort of that secretive, behind the scenes group.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: That's part of the plan, you know.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned you told me just as we were talking here, just before you came on. How you There is also a book that the John Versus Society sells called The Fabian Freeway. Yes, exactly in that way book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's a book we've written past and we republished it.
Speaker 5: We have our own publishing cob called the Western Islands.
Speaker 4: And the Fabian Freeway is a book about the genesis of the Fabians and how impacted our even our US policies and our foreign policies.
Speaker 5: It all ties together. But it's a real good book.
Speaker 4: And it's about six hundred pages, so it's not a quick read, but it's in depth and I think it's for people are serious students about history and what goes on today. Surely I call we're the top of the puzzle box. You know, now we understand what goes on.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: We'll tell us at a bit about us about Fabian socialism. You know, what was it about that general that they liked and how does that tell us about their tactics and how is it different from Marxism.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Well, anyway, the genesiss as you mentioned, Quintus Fabius Maximus. He was a woman in general, very slow moving. He was very you know, quiet, but he was slow and enforceful, and much like the Fabians, took its name because that's the process they want. You know, their moniker originally was wolf in sheep's clothing, and they didn't.
Speaker 5: Work over too well. I figured that one out for a while and they said, now we'll go switch to a turtle.
Speaker 1: I think the Republicans Democrats could use that imagery as well.
Speaker 2: Thanks a donkey and elephant, they could have a wolf in both of them.
Speaker 5: They had to change their mind because it wasn't going over well. But you know, if you go back to the genesis of it all, Cecil.
Speaker 4: Rhodes and Lord Milner were involved in forming this elite group, and George Bernard Shaw was certainly one of the members, and the web Sydney webinall, and you know, they were very open about socialism and you know, there the dispute they had between Marks and in themselves was they wanted to believe in the more the ethical, slow moving, educational route versus violence, and so that was their goal. So you know, they they formed, you know, the London School of Economics, and out of that school, you know, they put in place various key legislators in government and even in our institutions around the UK. And they knew that by influencing public policy, it didn't make any difference who was the elected official because they were setting the policy and theise of that today.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so George Bernardshaw was he was also very large on eugenics. A matter of fact, I don't have that video clip, but if you could listen to the audio clip he talks about once every five years, this is this one. We'd have to stand it from this board to determine if we should be living worthy of staying.
Speaker 5: Alive or not. I mean actually said, you know, so he's going to imagine.
Speaker 1: That just destroyed my appreciation of my fair lady, right, can you imagine?
Speaker 5: And you could listen to them, believe me and look him up. You can listen to video audio clip. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: And you know, and so every prime minister, every Laby Party member of the UK is part of is a Fabian. And so the fabian's goal is is always has been, as we call it socialism, which a slow walk to Marxism, and what they wanted to do is govern every aspect of your life and forced globalism. So as you see now today with Ker Starver, who by the way, as a Fabian as well as the mayor of London, you're watching it happened, the country being destroyed. And I have podcasts with folks in London and I tell them this is all to q this is exactly what the plan is, to destroy their heritage, their history, to bring in Usher and world government.
Speaker 1: Now when you say yes, yes, when you say they're Fabians, is there still an organization that they belong as an active member like somebody would belong to the Joint John Birs Society. So they actually society there?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, Tony Blair is a member of the Fabians, you know, he's very active with it.
Speaker 5: By the way, now what they were Economic.
Speaker 4: Forum interesting, But if you go online you can look up the Fabian Society. They have organization in Australia. They are young Fabians, you know, but they exist. I mean they exist today and when I speak to the British very few really understand the Fabians. Liz trust I met Liz Trust a past Prime Minister. I was at a CEO conference and I gave her my card and I said, I'll send you a copy of the Fabian Freeway.
Speaker 5: Now she's actively.
Speaker 4: Doing YouTube phenomenous, not because they said you never mentioned the Fabians, Liz, but you know, I think she knew exactly what they were. But the whole thing was David back in WOODIW Wilson's days when he actually worked with Colonel mandel House, another globalists, they formed this thing called the Inquiry. In the inquir was a group of men where British and Us and they disguised how are we going to work together and kind of really conquer the world as far as the political agenda and then eventually total and so that was a genesis of the Console and Formulations. So the Council for Relations which just house in New York City, they and the Fabians work together as we speak today and setting governance and policy. And they do that regardless what the elections look like. They're behind the scenes doing foreign policy. And that's why we always look at each other, why doesn't everything change, Well, it's because behind the scenes, the same folks have been working the agenda. That's what's going on and we have to bring the light to the UK people as well as the United States that this group, these groups are hard at work directing our foreign policy.
Speaker 5: But our future it is for world government. It's nothing to do with freedom a great.
Speaker 4: And our job of the Birch Society is through education to make people aware of who they are so we know what to do. It's not mystical, it's not magical. It's not a beauty contest when you elect somebody. But we have to know the threats are real and we see it today.
Speaker 1: Yes, it sounds very much like Antonio Graham's, the father of the Italian communist parties strategy, where he wanted to march through the institutions. How is it different than Gramsey's communism because and I mentioned Antonio Gramsey because Pete booty gay is what I call him, because he's very proud of that. But you know, his father has spent his entire career at Notre Dame. That was really his specialty, Antonio Gramsey, and he had him go to Harvard where he studied under sac Van Berkovich, who was also very much a fan of Italian communism. And he changed his name to Honor Socco and Benzetti, and so you know that I've focused. I learned something about Antonio Gramsey because of Booty Gay. But I also called him Booty Marx because that's really where they're trying to take us. But again, it is a slow march through the institutions. And so what is a difference is that one of them was Italian and the other one was predominantly English and American kind of anger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, Gramsky was involved as an Italian. He was from Sardinia and he was grew up in that area of farming. Watch the farmer owners take advantage of the farmer workers. He actually has a book called David called the Gramsky Papers, Prison Papers, and that's about this thing I have behind me in my library, and it was written on toilet paper by the way to his sister, and it became the Grahamsky the Prison Papers. And Gramsky was, you know, a threat to you know, the Nazis in Germany, and that's why it was called the Frankfurt School. And Hitler tossed them out of the United States. They end up in Club University and uh. And so the goal then was then to doctrinate and reduced the morality of young college students and shoved down their throat socialism communism. So now we have the professors from US institutions in the country about remember that than the sixties, about the hippie moving. All that was all coming from the Frankfurt School through Columbia University destroyed. They knew they have This is what Grahamsky said, David, I can't We can't destroy the United States or Western societies. We talked to it economically, that's hard. Yeah, we have to change them morally, because if we could do that, we can destroy the morality, because that's the glule holds them together.
Speaker 5: Then we can destroy them.
Speaker 4: And that's what that's the whole story with the Frankfurt School, which ended up at Columbia University. If you think about it where we are back in the forties to where today, you can see the morality of United States going the other direction.
Speaker 5: And that's all according to plan.
Speaker 1: And that's why they got so heavily involved in Hollywood and the entertainment business as well.
Speaker 5: Absolutely correct, and that's what happened. So they knew that's.
Speaker 4: Exactly one of the key points that makes the United States a Western citilation so strong. Is our moral behavior and our beliefs. So that's what we see today. But that's the difference between the two. And so they're Marxist, but they used that social element. They said Karl Marx wasn't right. He thought economics is.
Speaker 5: The only way.
Speaker 4: No, we're going to have to do the moral end of it. So that's they morphed it into another strategy, but it's all the same. Man goal is toll slavery.
Speaker 1: And you can see that very much in what Stock van Berkovich focused on there at Harvard. Everything for him was a product of Puritanism, and so we've got to overthrow this whole, the puritan roots of America, and we've got to attack it at its foundation. But he was really what he was trying to do was to attack the moral foundation of the country. That's why he focused on that so much. But everything he talked about was in terms of that. You know, well this is because of the you know, the Mayflower, and he's got to get rid of that. But it is kind of interesting, and of course we see other approaches as well. You had people like Bill Ayers. Okay, uh, they decided that they would they said, well, we've had class struggles over you know, for Marxism in Europe. Uh, that's not going to work here. It's not working here that well, so let's go to a race struggle. So there's yet another approach that the Communists have taken. They've got so many different prongs to get all of them take us to the same hell, don't they roads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do the dirty work for them.
Speaker 4: We have you know, class struggles, men against women, that's another big one right now, children against their parents, black versus white or Tan. It's all about it's all about conflict and war. That's the you know, that's the that's their goal because they need that to enforce more rules and regulations in the government and less freedom. You guys can't play nice, Okay, Well, we're going to incite that. And you know that Marxists knew that one of the goals, and it's well written over a period of time, lots of documentation on how that works. But that's the goal. So they're playing to our frailties of humans. You know, rich versus poor, Black versus white, Tan versus white Chinese, whatever, doesn't make a difference because their endgame is world government and they know that they can't have a lot of us, so we have to we have to exterminate some. So I'll let those guys exterminate themselves. And that's what we see, you know. And we're seeing that now in the UK as we start a conversation about the Fabians. As I talk to the folks in the UK, we're watching their country. And I used to live there and work there in Oxfordshire, so I know the country rather well. And I'm watching those folks being destroyed by the invaders on purpose. But they're doing their dirty work, destroying all their history and in terror into terror into those folks in Ireland as well as the UK, and they're concerned. But I'm seeing a resurgence of the British citizen rising up. It was about a month ago, you recalling in London they had people marching with the British flag. It wasn't two hundred thousand, David, We had people that were there in the city.
Speaker 5: Was more like three million people were there.
Speaker 4: And you'll see farmer trucks now marching into London with their tractors and they don't want to be slaves. And I've talked to enough Europeans. They don't want to be a part of the European ac any long they're losing their sovereignty.
Speaker 5: They love their history, David, and they really.
Speaker 4: Respect and when I traveled throughout Europe when I lived there, they really love their history and they love their heritage. It's being destroyed systematically and it does not work.
Speaker 5: One thing I wanted.
Speaker 4: To tell you, which is interesting, I found out talking to several of the folks within past legislators. They tell me they get their news about the United States in two ways. In the New York Times, what was that how you do? Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get to see CNN. I go, what is that doing there? You know, I'm in a you know, I'm in Hungary or I'm in Italy, I'm watching CNN. But that's how they look at the United States. I said, well, that's totally upside down, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well I had a friend who worked in the Pentagon and you know, about twenty thirty years ago, and when I talked to him, he said, yeah, CNN is playing on the screen all over the Pentagon, all the different rooms and everything. Oh yeah, that's a.
Speaker 5: Network.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's it's uh, it's very important that who you listen to And you know, I've always tried to listen to various sources, and I would go to the I always preferred people who would tell me what they think and why they think it, rather than the people who try to be this mushy middle like Time and Newsweek, you know. So I was always looking at the Nation or National Review or something like that, even though I don't support their views, I'd like to see that conflict that was there because a lot of times that would help me to understand where I stood on the issue. So I try to get these people that are opposed to each other, but most people just go for something like Time or Newsweek or CNN. And that's kind of the mushy middle that's out there by the mockingbird programs that are out there for people. But that's why it's very important for people to educate themselves. And that's a very important thing that you do at the John birs Society. Tell us a little bit about the John Birch Society and how it's soized local.
Speaker 4: We started nineteen Yeah, we started nineteen fifty eight. At our goal is education. You know, education is really critical for us, educating people about American values. Our job is limited government. Now, so people call us far right, that's not true. We're actually constitutional matters some form of government, not total. All the left is all the isms clee fascism right. And our job is to teach American Americanism is not taught any more.
Speaker 5: So we have free courses.
Speaker 4: Online the JBS dot org about teaching about the Constitution. And we said, how do you elect constitutional might of representative, state, local, or federal if you don't know the playbook?
Speaker 5: So how do you hold accountable?
Speaker 4: And it's not taught on purpose, So now it becomes a personality contest. We don't want that. So we teach people Americanism, and we give them the history, and we show them who's behind the curtain, like we mentioned the Fabians and the CFR, and who's foreign policy. And once people know what goes on, that's im what we call it a conspiracy. It's not theory any longer, but the conspiracy says this. The first goal is to deny its existence. Of course, so we said, look, let's expose them.
Speaker 2: It's not us.
Speaker 4: That's why I have a thousand books behind me, is that over the course of time, it proves that they does exist and they actually come out and talk about it. It's interesting as we as we look through time and look through history. I always go go back to my UK experts where Augus Huxley was a Fabian. I'll go back to that for a second answer your question. And what happened is he was writing. This guy was a young author, write and all the information about what he heard. He was so excited about it that he decided to write a book. And he said, I can't use my pen name. My name is Eric Blair. I can't use that. I have to use a pen name. So I think my name is George and or Joe George orwell is really the Eric Blair?
Speaker 5: And he wrote nineteen eighty four about the Fabians. And the question becomes is why is it in nineteen eighty four? Well, January fourth of eighteen eighty four is the foundation of the Fabians. And they said, with the one hundred years we have world government. That's why that book's titled nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's.
Speaker 1: I'd heard people say, because he wrote it in nineteen forty eight. But yeah one verse, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't be because he was indoctrinated by H. G. Wells and aux Huxley about when he writes about Big Brother New Speaker, that's all about thes And now that said Vogue, I'm saying, hey, look that wasn't done as a science fiction. That was really his telling you. And he couldn't, you know, hold himself. He said, I have to really talk about this. That's why it's and I believe that I personally believe that's why it's nineteen eighty four. It's one hundred years of existence. And of course I mentioned the consol On formulations is a child of the Fabians and now we have an American version that we have, you know, the European version work in Unison. So our job is in BRTUS society is educate people what's going on, to be personally responsible, to let constitutional moderates and constitutional minded representatives state, local and federal so we can we can monitor not only our behavior, but go back to constitutional based.
Speaker 5: Law and not rule by elitists. And that's what we see today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you know, and it's important for people to understand how many different ways they come at us and to set up at the tolitarian government. They have so many different tactics and strategies and of course one of those I think that you're talking about all the Suxley and others like that, H G. Wells and Huxley. The technocracy that was there. I mean, talk a little bit about technocracy as well. That's really kind of coming to us. People don't really know where to fit that, you know, because it doesn't really fit into the left right paradigm, and yet it seems to be on the ascendancy as well.
Speaker 2: Talk about a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: Well, well, you know the story about technology, you know, but ex have a fell used to be a member of the birth side, whereas a CIA said, smile a lot because your picture gets taken about three hundred.
Speaker 5: Times a day.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you go bank, grocery store, going a good gas. But technocracy is a tool for monitoring and governance. And that's why you c i AI data data centers and though every little thing that you've done, and they openly said this in the Bank of International Settlements, they want to have this digital currency. Will think a monitor any of your expenditures from one hundred dollars on up, so they ca it's determined by checking China.
Speaker 5: If you have a bad social score, then you're not going to buy anything.
Speaker 4: So if you think about technology is going to be their weapon or tool to keep you in line. That's why I see it happening, and they're doing it through a lot of different angles. It looks kind of cool, but that's really the goal.
Speaker 1: One of the things I began the program with today was talking about the fact that you know, I mentioned all the time about how artificial intelligence is really going to be a superpower for any kind of government tyranny to be able to monitor you and everything you're doing is you're just talking about, but also to manipulate opinion as well. And that's why it is very concerning to me to see that this latest executive order from Trump that essentially presumes to prohibit any state laws that would curb things that are happening with AI companies, because I think what that would really happen would be with the data centers. I think it's where the big conflict is going to come, and you know that is the bottleneck for them, and that would be one of the ways that you could limit them to buy a little bit of time to try to get some control of the situation or structure to keep some of these things at bay, but again to prohibit that at the federal level, and that is in direct conflict with a tenth Amendment. And of course the Democrats will tell you that now because they're not embower but as soon as they get embowered, they don't care about a tenth Amendment either. But it is really a real concern about this concentration of power. And you know the structure of the tenth Amendment, And of course the enforcement mechanism that is going to run through is going to be to use financial carets and sticks for people coming out of the federal government. That's the way they always get around the tenth Amendment, isn't.
Speaker 5: It absolutely correct?
Speaker 4: Yes, the technocracy, that's exactly what if we call technocracy, the techno buro rats, that's what they use that technology as I call it digital prison.
Speaker 5: That's basically where you're looking at, yes.
Speaker 4: And that's kind of where we're at, and that's what they're setting up, digital prison, so you can't go any wards and do anything within your fifteen minute city whatever you want to be, to monitor where you are and so all your freedom.
Speaker 1: They're constantly coming up with different justifications to take us to the same kind of orwelly in hell that they want to set up. And that's why, you know, when you look at the Chinese kindness, many times I'd look at them and say, okay, so are they Are they really communists anymore?
Speaker 2: Are they fascists?
Speaker 1: Because they've kind of merged economics and politics to a great extent there, and it's highly nationalistic and all the rest of these other things. So it's important to understand all these different strains, but then to not get boxed in by any of them. To understand these people mix and match. They'll take whatever they can use me these different strategies. And you know, when you look at them, if you were to construct a ven diagram, it seems like they're all starting to reach convergence instead of one little point of overlap, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, communism is just a tool, that's all. It's a tool for global governance. It's not to be all end all, just like any other religious things that we see God, it's got nothing to do with at all. Matter of fact, the men who are globalists are not communists. They're not that's a tool. They're not fascists, but they use that mentality. But it's all the tool for world government. It's all going to come through the United Nations. And you see the UN that's the center point of it all. And we have a magazine called the New American and matter of fact, we're actually launching it in there called a New European.
Speaker 5: And I can show you this, Oh good, yeah, Matt.
Speaker 4: Here, David. These are little bubble diagrams. If you can see this all these are all the UN offices in the world.
Speaker 5: They're not just one location.
Speaker 4: And you know these rivers and brush, Yeah, what are these people doing all these locations. Well, you're on the menu, that's what's going on, so you can imagine all those you know, it's all over the United States.
Speaker 5: So to send this to you.
Speaker 4: A New American magazine, we have this one called the Global paragrab We did this one and it talks.
Speaker 5: And I show this around the Australians and the New Zealands and U K folks and the Lady and France.
Speaker 4: They were totally amazed the depth of the United Nations, all these offices all over the world. Yes, and they're busy carving up the world for global governance. So that's that's our part of our job at the Burchas site expose what's happening through education and make it a worries. It's not too late, because it's more of us than them, and they know that our job. Their job is to keep us off message and looking at sports figures.
Speaker 5: Or Hollywood or this or that.
Speaker 4: At the same time they're destroying our foundational principles of freedom.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah. I've had Alex Newman on many times. I've talked to Alex and a great guy there at the New American, and I've had other people as well from The American. It's great publication. And as you point out with that map and you see all the different areas where they have areas of responsibility and actual physical locations and everything. I think that's the key thing for people to understand is that it's not necessarily going to be as you point out in Brussels, when you say, well, there's the seat of Government or whatever, or the East River or New York. It really is not so much about that. It's about global governance. It's about this network of different organizations that are out there. And that's one of the things that I see about technocracy is really that not just you know, the electronic networking that's out there, but actually the political networking that is there, and the interlocking of these different financial interests that are out there, so they can all have their own goals and things, but it is all pushing us towards this global governance, and the technology is really giving them power that they've never had before. That's the key thing that's really concerning me.
Speaker 4: So we saw that when COVID nineteen was a good status said beta test for them, how you had the whole world under control. I'm sure they were absolutely laughing and amaze how easy it was.
Speaker 2: I know that happened.
Speaker 1: I know I was absolutely astounded how easy it was for them as well. And again I think, you know, you look at the stimulus checks and all the rest of this stuff. That was training wheels for universal basic income, which was something that Elon Musk has always been focused on. When you had Andrew Yang come out so that he was going to run for president and that was going to be his issue, the main issue. He branched out in some other things later on, but as say, as he came out said universal basic income, Elon Musk canted him a million dollars. You know, he wanted him to push that idea. Well, it got pushed really big in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Well, that's all part of the that's all part of the program, the universal income to the un Yeah, of course, it is the whole job that they want you to be industrious. They want you to be collective not individualists, and we fight collectivism. We believe in individualism, not collectivism. That's all part of the rule. You know, there's a called the herd mentality, and that's exactly what they need to control us.
Speaker 5: It's all that's the end game is that.
Speaker 4: World government, and they will determine, as I mentioned early on, we started in the show George Manarshaw before the Eugenics Committee, who lives and who dies?
Speaker 5: And you may not have that choice.
Speaker 4: If you're a strong crowd Christian or belief you may not fit into it because they're amoral. They don't have any beliefs. The state is their belief. You may not fit into their program. If you can't be indoctrinated correctly, you may be exterminated.
Speaker 5: And that's they're written about that.
Speaker 4: So it's these guys play for keeps and it's serious, and our job has been to expose their plan since the late fifties really what they want to do it. They're very open about it, not more so than ever, because they feel like young adults have been so indoctrinated through the universities of school that socialism is good. Like we saw the last mayor race in New York City. Can you imagine, Yeah, nothing's free.
Speaker 1: You know, the schools have indoctrinated that. But then we also have the situation where the you know, the gen Z people are finding it very kids are finding it very difficult to find a job, even if they go to college, are finding it difficult to find a job. And that is something I think that really drives this because again, one of the things that socialism has always pushed out there, I think is envy. You know, they find these different at its core, I think like Salolensky, you know, dedicated his book Rules for Radicals to Satan, and I think at the core of it, there's all these different satanic appeals to the evil aspects of our nature, you know, whether it's about greed, whether it's about envy, whether it's about hatred, racism, tribalism, all these different things, and they identify these things and seek to exploit them with these different approaches that they take.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And so that's what I think is you have to be aware of the tactics and the strategies that are there for ever going to be able to defeat them. Otherwise we're just putting in their hands, aren't we.
Speaker 5: Yes, exactly, and you're exactly correct. That's exactly what they do.
Speaker 4: They pit one group against another one philosophy because it's all about conflict. It's all about the conflict that's critically important. But we have to identify what it is and expose what it is that's really important, so we know the game.
Speaker 5: It's a sure aids. You remember they remember the movie where we.
Speaker 4: Had with Julie Garland fall Yellowick Road, you know, and all of a sudden, who's the man behind the curtain. Don't pay attention to him? But we expose who's behind the curtain, you know. And that's really what it's all about. It's really a plan. It's not done by accident. And we see a lot of kubuki theater. But the thing is is that we identify really what it is. And to tell you what, it's very difficult for people to believe it because some of their heroes of the past.
Speaker 5: Who are not good people.
Speaker 1: And I'm starting the heroes of the present or the.
Speaker 4: President I mentioned by George Bernardshaw, the guy was you know, think about that one. I mean, I can go on, but there's a lot of them and they were not who they thought they were.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, yeah, he wrote Pygmalion, which was then turned into My Fair Lady, you know, the musical on the play, and you know, enjoy the music with that. But yeah, the guy who was there. And even when you look at all these different science fiction novels, they've basically become a blueprint for them. But when we're talking about how that you like to set up conflict between different groups, that's why I think we really need to have our guard up about partisan politics, because that is another way they do it. They don't just do it by race or by sex or this or that. They do it also with political factions. And you know, when people buy into these things and start to excuse the actions of their leaders, what they really need to do is to look at the longer historical view and say, where were the Fabian socialists trying to take us? You know, where were the Gramsey socialist trying to take us? Where were the Marxist trying to take us? And if the actions of the person that's the hero of your party is going to move us in the direction of these socialists and Marxists, they need to pull back and say we're not going to follow that, even though that's part of our tribe here or whatever. I think that's very exactly.
Speaker 4: You know, elections change governments, but institutions change nations. That's really important. They actually famous even said that. They also said power shifts from representation to management, and that's.
Speaker 5: Where we are, no matter it's left or right.
Speaker 4: You know, in the politics scene, the policy being set forward just to make a difference who runs back and forth. It's all kabuki theater for us because they're not setting the policy someone else's and we identify who they are. That's really critically important. So it's all a big game in front of us. But we have to identify really who they are, what's happening, and that's all part of what we do, educate people and making aware there's more of us than them. But our job is to wake people up and sometimes they don't want to. They want to hear about it. You know, our job is to wake people. I've been telling really what's going on. Much like the story gave to the UK folks about the Fabians. I said, look, they're destroying your country on plan. It's not by accident.
Speaker 1: But that's why, you know, I question you, so, do they still have a Fabian society that people belong to because typically these things are done in secret, you know, or quietly, so you have secret societies, you know, things like the Masons or whatever, but you know people will be members of this. But I don't think do we have a Fabian society that you have politicians that are part of here in the US or is it mainly the CFR that you'll.
Speaker 4: See mostly the CFR. Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what it's a it's more what it's a partner of with the Fabians. So back to Cecil Rhodes and Lord Milner and and you know Wiljow Wilson took Mande House. They had the thing called the Inquiry back in the nineteen hundreds or so, and they formed this group and they want to the United States and consol for relations born in nineteen twenty one, and they're going to set foreign policy up March through through David Rockefeller, and today you have members of the cabinet. Forty fifty percent of the p and presidential cabinets were part of the CFR, had Clinton and Eisenhower. All those guys were all involved in the CFR. They knew exactly what was going on. So they were carrying the water for the CFR Policy Group, and that's exactly what goes on. So it was all it looked good, you know, But reality is one of the stories goes this way. You know, every every year, every year, several years, we have an election. It's like when you're in high school. You know, the president of the student council, remember those back in high school. Yeah, and by the way, I'm going to have longer lunch hours, We're going to have less homework, right, And all of a sudden they get elected, and who's running the show, the super the principal high school never happened, And that's the story with the CFR. We have a beauty contest, which is a public you know, either presidential election or congressional and then who's running the show behind the scenes. It's really it's really those groups, those unelected bureaucratic officials are unelected, and we expose what they are.
Speaker 5: We have that book called the Shadows of Power.
Speaker 4: Another book that we published years ago called the Shadows of Power exposes the Console on Formulations, War one or two, Korean Vietnam, how they all morphed into all part of the plan. That's called the Shadows of Power. So now, so the Fabians is Freeways about the Fabians. The Shadows of Power is about the Counsole Formulations. And once people look at history, they get pretty angry because they know it's all been a theater for not for us, but for them. Yeah, and they play the game to make it look like you're running the show, but you're not. You're just a victim of the globalst plan.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: And when I think of the John Birsch Society, you guys have done a great job of educating people about the Council on Formulations CFR stuff, And yet we still have these people run for office and you'll see them proudly list that as part of their CV You know that, Yeah, bro, the Counciling Foreign Relations and its me. It's like I'm part of the Satanic group over herely that it's you know, they see it as a you know, because it really does have a lot of uh pnash or whatever or clout in Washington to be a member of that club, and they're proud of it, and we need to call them out on it, and we need to understand the history of it. We need to understand really just how evil the actions have been and how that has really been there. So I guess in the UK they still have people who are part of the Fabian Society, but here you'll see it in the CFR and they'll be doing the same type of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Bill Clinton was a member of Madam Albury was a member, Robert Rubin was a member of.
Speaker 5: Cohen Larry Sommers, George W.
Speaker 4: Bush was going on Lea Rice, Colin Power, Robert Gates, Harry Paulson, Brooke Obama was president, describing candidate Tommy Gaither, Susan Rice, you know, John Bolton, Herry Master, and Mike Pompeo.
Speaker 5: I do byan, you know, I see what's going going on here.
Speaker 4: So they're in strategic locations to monitor and steer public policy.
Speaker 5: That's what it's going on.
Speaker 4: So when you see this, we hear the stung guards of his Democrat Republican and you get to the same place all the time.
Speaker 5: Right, that's right, that's the key.
Speaker 1: And I remember when Reagan got elected, people were excited like, he's not CFR, you know, And I can't remember the last time we had a present that wasn't CFR. And yet what he did was you but CFR people in all the different positions around him, you know.
Speaker 5: Y's exactly.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 5: Trump is not a member of the CFR. I can tell you that.
Speaker 4: So he's not a member, but he's got people around and make sure this get too far off of the script although he does.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what Trump is really as much as anything as the technocracy, because these guys are writing the checks there. I'm very concerned that you know, we all know now what the CVDC.
Speaker 2: Is, and yet.
Speaker 1: I think the same thing can be accomplished with a stable coin, and they can make a lot of money putting stable.
Speaker 2: Coin out there at the same time.
Speaker 1: So it's one way that they can get rich. They can get rich off of that, or they can't get rich off of the CBDC. And since everybody's kind of wise to the game of the CBDC, they don't realize that stable coin is still going to have those capabilities to be able to turn off your ability to trade and do other things like that. Tell us a little bit about the John Vers Society. I mean, I know you guys have had a lot of fights and that. Have you been hit with any kind of d banking or stuff like that, because I mean I have, and I've been kicked off of PayPal and Vemo and other formats like that because of things that I was saying in twenty twenty about the lockdown and the pandemic and the vaccine, climate change and all the rest of the stuff. Are you seeing that kind of debanking and deplatforming in various places.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, sometimes we say that we get too much of truth, that YouTube will take us down for a while or something like that, and we'll come back on again. You know, we don't have that issue with banking, per say, but they ignore us because they don't need an attention. We'll get attacked, you know, we start to grow, so they try to tell we don't exist any longer.
Speaker 1: That's when I first learned the John Birch Society was when Willimuth Buckley, he was on a tear.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree with these guys and not with Buckley.
Speaker 5: So he's a CFO. Remember, by the way, I don't think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably as well, so skull and.
Speaker 5: Bones, you know from Yale, you know, I go on. He was a good guy, right, yeah, you know this organization exists today. Don't look at it. Don't listen to those guys over there. Yeah yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's why he was. He was a good guy. That's why MPR had him on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, people go we wrote a book about that called The Pipe Piper of the Establishment. We wrote that book Jackie mass our past president.
Speaker 5: You may have known him.
Speaker 4: He wrote the book about Buckley, and he was you know, he was all put together to make sure that he steers the conservative movement, their direction of the c f R, in which he was a member of the c A far. So you know it's like, you know, as I said, it's not a matter. It's all controlled, you know, it's and he was control opposition.
Speaker 1: He's a very poster child for that, isn't He controlled?
Speaker 4: Absolutely correct And people still hold him up as he was some you know, super conservative.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, you know, wrestling ball really idolized him. It was like, you don't realize that this guy is that that's kind of telling that anyway. It's a It really is a great organization and I really do appreciate what you guys do. And again, the the the Quiet Ideology Reshaping policy from London Parlors to d C Power. Is that a book or is that an article? Because that's how I found out about about.
Speaker 5: That sounds like it sounds like the Fabian Freeway. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the JBS has been around for a long time. We have area chapters. We educate people on the voting record of their representatives, and so we try to encourage people to be active participants in the process. How do you change your representative, David is if you don't understand the constitution or at least go visit them, say why did you vote on constitutionally?
Speaker 5: So we have this thing called the.
Speaker 4: Scorecard we printed out every quarter and it talks about the voting record constitutionally. We picked them on Congress, you know, Senate as well as the House on where they are, so people know if they're voting constitution or not. And it's our personal responsibility as Americans to uphold member the regil representatives work for us and say, hey, why are you voting this way?
Speaker 5: And would they have not?
Speaker 4: I mean representative called me and said, no one ever, very rarely calls me on the phone and talks about anything. And so we can't it's not you know, we can't sit back. And I said, and one day we have a handsome young conservatives show up in Congress. It doesn't happen that way. Yeah, So my biggest goal is to fight complacency Americans and life is too good and even though the economics today is hurting them now they're listening, but life is too good and they have to you know, we have to get behind and spend a little time protecting our sovereignty and our freedoms. But we have to know who we are first, and that's what we try to teach American as principles and hold up representatives who work for us and make sure that happens.
Speaker 1: I agree, yeah, And that's what I liked about the John Verse Society was the focus on local activism as well, and you know, knowing what is happening locally in your state as well. And I've seen what you're talking about in terms of representatives who say, nobody ever calls me. I saw the power of that, and I've talked about this on the program. When I lived in North Carolina, I was involved with homeschooling, and at that point in time, all of North Carolina's government was Democrat Democrat House and Senate, as well as the governor and all the rest of stuff. So they decided, the teachers union decided that they were going to shut down homeschooling, and it looked like they were going to be able to do it because it was all Democrats and an active minority of homeschoolers, which was really small at the time. There wasn't a lot of people homeschooling. There's so many more who were doing it today. But everybody got actively involved and started writing, and it made them look so much bigger than they actually were and actually beat down the teachers' unions in a Democrat state that were going to try to regulate homeschooling out of existence. And so that was a very important first hand lesson to learn. But it's difficult to get people to do that. And that's one of the things that John Birch Society does, I think is excellent, which is to educate each other about what is happening locally within your state and how you can take action at a local level. I remember probably my earliest memory of John Birch Society was to support your local Sheriff stuff. Being concerned about the federalization.
Speaker 2: Of the police.
Speaker 1: That is something that is now really escalating, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we actually have we have that group, it still exists called support your Local Police. We want to keep them independent that federalize. We have a group, we have an affiliate, not for profit called support your Local Police. And we also have a you mentioned school with the homeschool we've been in existing for fifteen years called the Freedom Project Academy.
Speaker 5: He goes from kindergarten high school. We have live you know education of.
Speaker 4: Course online or you can buy recorded version of it. And that's been around. So we're educating all over the world. Adults are having their children signed up to really Americanism who we are not fabricated history. And we're teaching how the kids how to write cursive and do math or read books.
Speaker 5: How about that for a change. And so we yeah.
Speaker 4: It hasn't happened in above the school, I can tell you that. And we spend more time in education than social emotional learning. But the thing is, and it goes you mentioned Alison Wanta wrote a lot of books about that. But the thing is is that so we look at education where our children, our adults bring into view really who we are, what we're all about, because we've been indoctrinated, and we know that brainwashing has existed through all the mass media, David, all the mass media, as you know very well because you're in the media business, that's all controlled by.
Speaker 5: The console and foreignulations.
Speaker 4: Every one of the New York Times, other networks, including Fox, is all controlled media and they all say the same thing, same to deal. So guess what, that's the only thing you hear. That's the only thing you believe. So we said, no time out. Let's talk about reality here. And it's hard for some people to swallow. But once you've been red pilled, all of a sudden, the world changes, like now we see what's going on here. So that's our job in the Burch's side, we did.
Speaker 5: With kids with school. You're right about the law enforce.
Speaker 4: And we want to keep an independent We teach the constitution, We get people involved. It's about education, get people activated and evolved.
Speaker 5: That's really important.
Speaker 4: I absolutely agree, get activated and involve, and that's how we save our country as well as the people over in England. They see the problem now because they're watching their country be destroyed.
Speaker 5: And I mentioned the Fabians.
Speaker 4: We first came on because that's coming to tractions for the United States. What you see in Europe as coming to attractions for here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, delayed just a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a warning, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so you know, getting back to the federalization of the police. You know, we look at these things and we say, okay, even if you like the guy who's doing it, and even if you agree with the stated goal, you have to look at this and say you have but that policy is going to establish a precedent of the federalization of law enforcement, and so I know where that leads, right, So we pull this back. Okay, So let's walk this back, and we have to oppose this even if we agree with the stated purpose. That's the wrong way to do it. And it is so important that we not sacrifice the that the the uh you know that the means does not It's not just that the end is not just by the means. That's how these people always get us there, and and it's understanding those principles and what America is about, understanding the Constitution and what that's about, and why those things are there. There's important safeguards against tyranny. And understand that if we wipe those things away, because it's going to make it more expedient for us to achieve this particular policy goal, we are going to pay the price along of them, aren't we.
Speaker 4: A nationalized police force is one of Marx's, one of Karl Marx's plan, and so that's where we're trying to avoid.
Speaker 5: Keep them local and independent.
Speaker 4: Your sheriff is a very important person in your county, very important person. And I always I encourage people to know who the sheriff is and talk to them and making sure that you understand and they understand about America's principles, our and our rights and they have You have to know who the sheriff is.
Speaker 5: So they know we are much like a legislators and state legislatres.
Speaker 4: You know, go back to our basics of our country, our United States, where form is independent states, sovereign states. Over a period of time, David, that we've given the states have given power from themselves to the federal government. That's not the way it was supposed to operate. The government supposed to defend use against public and domestic enemies, you know, and that's very limited powers. Look at our one section of the constitution, very limited powers. Congress has right and government, and so we have actually given more power to the federal government. Why it's all upside side and distorted today. So we spend time with our local legislators in each state to make sure they would pull the constitutional responsibility. Each state has a constitution. The word democracy does not exist. It's always a republic.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: Another thing we teach people that word does not appear in our constitution or any state constitution.
Speaker 5: And people don't even know that.
Speaker 4: And I said, you have to understand states are sovereign. Make sure you make this is where it begins. So if you look at our history, it was done with that phenomenal idea that keep them sovereign, independent states. So those basic things I just set to you. Most Americans I talked to do not understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't understand all that's right, Absolutely do not, and it's so important that we do. We understand the foundation of principles and why these things were set up the way they were actually is a good plan, you know, even though the Constitution has completely violated, it's still a good plan and we should try it someday in our lifetime.
Speaker 5: I think it's like the Ten Commandments. It's not the ten suggestions, you know.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's right, And they all say.
Speaker 5: The Constitution you have to know it before you get hold it, you know.
Speaker 1: And everybody pretty much, whether the local or state or especially federal, they take an oath to the Constitution as a requirement of their authority, and so when they violate that, they no longer have a legitimate authority. But they do have a lot of power, and so we need to understan and that we can have power collectively. And that's one of the things I think the John Birch Society does bring to the table. Thank you so much for joining us. It's been a fascinating discussion. Mister Morrow. Wayne Morrow, Thank you Wayne Morrow, the CEO of John Birch Society.
Speaker 2: Always great talking to you guys.
Speaker 1: We're gonna like a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back on talk a little bit about what's going on with cars here in just a second, so we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Stay with us.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 8: Welcome back, folks. We got a lot of comments, and Jersey Boy thank you so much for the support, he says. Can you please ask if you've ever heard of William Cooper who wrote behold a Pale Horse.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I didn't see that comment at time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: And does he know about Jimmy from Brooklyn, who JBS interviewed, who I'm trying to get on your show.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Goad, I'm sorry I missed that. I'm very sorry. Yes, apologies.
Speaker 8: Owen sixty one, thank you so much for the support, He just says, thank.
Speaker 2: You, well, thank you, Owen, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 8: And Jersey Boy again says I remember a few years ago from JBS and email history of and I need to history of Republicans, it was started by a communist? Does he know what it was? And what does he think of JFK.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting. A book I really enjoyed was an alternative history book by Harry Turtledove. He's written a lot of alternative history books and this one was about the Civil Wars called How Few Remain And in it, you know, you may know the history that Antietam as Buddy as a battle was nearly was it could have been a victory for the South, up that one of the couriers dropped the orders that he was carrying and they fell into the Union's hands. And so in his book, guys say, hey, you dropped those orders, Better pick those up. Can you imagine why would happen if the other guy's got that right? And so that causes an early end to the war, and pretty much all the major figures of both North and South survive, and the causes the early end of the war and the South to gain its independence. And in the in his alternative history, Lincoln is entirely discredited because he lost the war, but then he makes a comeback. As this book is picking up a couple of decades on at that point in time, I think he's got Stonewall Jackson as the as the President of the Confederacy, and Lincoln makes a political comeback as head of the Socialist Party. And that's one of the things that made that book so interesting was he really did understand these people, what motivated them, and the things behind them. And so, yeah, there was an early connection with that. And if you look at I always think about the Pledge of Allegiance that was put in by the Grand Army of the Republic. Most the veterans, especially if they were well known or successful, played an important part in the war. They got very big positions and the subsequent governments that were there, and the Grand Army of the Republic, which was the organization of Civil War veterans for the North, had a tremendous amount of influence. They were the ones who instituted the Pledge of Allegiance and it initially did not have under God in it until the mid nineteen fifties. And so the emphasis was on one nation indivisible and that you know, very harsh with that, and the pledge was done with one arms extended out palmed down, just like the Nazi salute. They changed it to hand over your heart because of the Nazi salute. But yeah, socialism and a lot of other things that were there, and they as well as the concentration of power and really talking about the destruction of the states as sovereign entities and the understanding that the states had created the federal government. All that stuff disappeared with Civil War.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, we have usernames zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, eight nine, AI will be kosher and DEEI. Nivuru twenty twenty nine says we have the best government money can buy, and that's a quote from Mark Twain. And they spend more and more every single day. Pazonovante seventeen seventy six ask the guest his take on war Gaza. Trump's anti semitisms are in the Heritage Foundation's Project Esta Apologize.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that.
Speaker 8: Yes, the conversation was too good, Goldsmith says. Curiously, people often claim Marx was focused solely on economics, but its entire worldview is cultural, based on envy and hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, conflict, Yeah, like going and dialectic. That's why you know, we can we have to look at the different ways that they divide us. You know, it's very explicit what Bill Ayers and Burning Door and weathermen wanted to do. They wouldn't have a race war. Marx focused. The thing about economics was there, but that was really a class struggle, right, and the economics was a part of that class struggle. But it's always about dividing us. And that's why I said, you know, we're to very careful about the Republican versus Democrat thing, any kind of division that they can use like that. And when we attach ourselves to a different ethnic group or different political group, these different types of things, those attachments draw us away from the principles that can be the bulwark against this kind of socialist hell that they want to put us in.
Speaker 8: And Mama c. Nineteen ninety six is I never learned so much is when I was homeschooling my kids.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, that's excellent. And that was the thing that I really missed about it was that was where I put all my effort before I had the show. As a matter of fact, that was at one point it was kind of bothering me because I was filling in for Alex at the very beginning. He said, you know, there's gonna be millions of people listening to you. I said, don't tell me that I need to do that right now. But because I was not very much into public speaking or anything like that, and I said, no, the way I think of this, and that was in his original studio, which was really small and intimate. I said, the way I think of this is I'm talking to the guys over there running the board. I could see them, and I said, I'm just thinking, like I'm doing homeschooling with my kids. So I said, don't talk to me about millions of people listening to that'll freeze me up. So that's the way I always looked at it, and it was such a wonderful thing because it gave us an opportunity to go back and look at content that was compelled on us in the schools and to view it in a different way. And that's one of the things I've always said about biology and evolution. You know, when it's taught to us in the schools, it was always dumbed down into skeletons and death. Right. For the evolutionist's death is the thing, the engine of creation. For us, it is the giver of life. And we didn't look at comparative anatomy skeletons. We looked at the unique design of each and every animal and that was the thing that was so fascinating. So it really is a blessing and an opportunity. I hope if you have the opportunity, you take that to homeschool, your kids have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 9: You can take a photo on a phone, there is machine learning in the background.
Speaker 5: Highest quality video capture ever in a smartphone.
Speaker 9: In the metaverse, we're going to need AI that is builderund helping people navigate virtual worlds as well as our physical world with augmented reality. Augmented reality is a profound technology. Includes like your position in three D space, your your body language, facial gestures, and we invented new intimate ways to connect and communicate directly from your risk everything from virtual reality to designing our own data centers.
Speaker 8: Describing what's coming even it's just so different in you. I've been in this infrastructure business for three decades.
Speaker 2: No one has ever seen industry.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and now I expect that these trends will only increase in the future.
Speaker 10: In the last few months, we launched voice and vision capabilities so that chat GPT can now see here and speak courts up to one hundred and twenty eight thousand tokens of contexts.
Speaker 5: That's three hundred pages of a standard book.
Speaker 9: That's all AI generated. Actually, let's add some alto Cumulus clues.
Speaker 1: All right, break free the technocratic night Mary this Christmas and go back to basics where the David Knight Show bookmark and notebook. This high quality emboss metal bookmark with a full color design on the back is guaranteed to be cross compatible with all physical books, and the beautiful foul leather notebook is one hundred percent hacking proof. An ideal gift for fans of The David Knight Show or anyone looking to start a journaling or prayer journal habit. No bells, no whistles, just pen and paper. Available at Davidnight dot News. Merry Christmas,