Speaker 1: Dave Scott Lost in Space The Other Side of Midnight Danger, Walter Sterling, Danger Known Canadian, Dave Scott, great broadcaster, The Other Side of Midnight, The Other Side of Midnight, Spaced Out Radio and spacedoutradio.com. Every single thing that Dave Scott has ever done can be found on YouTube under Spaced Out Radio. Dave Scott, Ross Coulthard said, yes, we are being lied to, fraud. The information is there. It's not being released. He was very adamant about this.
Speaker 2: Not surprising. Not surprising at all. Ross is a class A journalist who is able to dig in to a lot of these stories. He's got a plethora of a plethora. I love the word. That's my favorite word. You know that. All right. Go ahead. Yeah. You know what's funny is every time I say the word plethora on my show, my audience takes a drink because I say it often.
Speaker 1: No, they're Canadian. True.
Speaker 2: Yeah. True. But, yeah, he has a plethora of sources that will be able to confirm that there is shenanigans being played in the UFO. I am a vocabulary tonight, man. I see. I'm a thesaurus.
Speaker 1: A thesaurus.
Speaker 2: All right. Go ahead. So, yeah, I'm not surprised that Ross was able to confirm that. I'm really not.
Speaker 1: Confirm what?
Speaker 2: Well, just the fact that there's games being played, that they're not giving us the goods, that people are getting sick and tired. Oh, he confirmed it.
Speaker 1: No, he talked to a person who was high up in the federal government in charge of the UFO information left the government and said, this is nonsense. It's there.
Speaker 2: And that's why the American people are being lied to.
Speaker 1: Yes, we are.
Speaker 2: Now, are you being lied to or are they giving you what you want to see? See, that's the biggest problem with disclosure right now, Walter, is what is disclosure? I mean, it has so many different definitions that My disclosure is going to be different than the government's disclosure. I want everything. I think that the American public deserves everything from Roswell on up. We deserve to know if President Eisenhower did meet with aliens back in 1954 and traded humans for technology. We do need to know if Bob Lazar worked at Area 51 on spacecraft. We do need to know, are there alien bodies left over from Roswell? Where are the crash retrievals? These are all the questions that I believe disclosure is. What they're putting out, and all of the big names out there who have been part of the government program regarding this will say the same thing. Look, this is a marathon. It's not a sprint. We can't just release everything at once. Why not? What's the holdup? Why are we doing this? And that's where it gets frustrating. And when you see, like, the Tronch 5 come out, which, I mean, you'd have better opportunity learning about UFOs from the ladies on The View than from Tronch 5, and that's pretty insulting to Tronch 5. That's what you're going to get. You're going to get people tuning out. Personally, I think that's what the government wants. Many in the government want this subject to go away. It's not going away, unfortunately for them. So they're trying every stall tactic possible.
Speaker 1: And by releasing things that are boring, they are diminishing our hunger for them. They're diminishing our interest in it. I think they believe that if they keep releasing really boring stuff and guys like you and me sit around and say, well, there's nothing really there, we're going to stop asking.
Speaker 2: Exactly. But we can't stop. And the one thing that not only the scientists but the government officials on this don't realize is the UFO public may be very small, but they are extremely passionate about the subject. They want to know what's going on because they've seen things they can't explain. They've experienced things they can't explain. And people want to know. They just want the truth. So what is the truth?
Speaker 1: One of the things that News Nation's Ross Caldhart revealed tonight on the other side of midnight was that one of the frequent sightings underreported is over atomic power plants. There are frequent UAPs and UFOs. Happens too often. And then this is where it gets wacky. The military people on the ground with weapons, uniforms, official types, they see it. They want to shoot it down, and by federal law, they are not permitted to shoot any unidentified object over an atomic power plant. They're not allowed to shoot it down. Not allowed to shoot it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that goes back to the flap back in the 1960s and 70s where these UFOs were flying over nuclear missile silos in North Dakota and literally getting ready to launch the weapons. And right at the last second, they would shut down the computers and the machines that would kill the launch. I mean, it got so bad at one point, rumor has it, and legend has it, that it was happening in Russia at the exact same time, and there was almost a nuclear fallout because of it. And so, yeah, these objects seem to have an interest in our weaponry. And why wouldn't they? I mean, if you are... Well, let's take the United States. When the United States goes into an area for war, wherever it may be, they've already had boots on the ground for months, weeks or months, scouting out the military hardware of these troops. of these other countries. If not for years from satellites, from intelligence, they've done it all. Why wouldn't an alien species want to come here and say, hey, these guys look pretty violent. Let's see what their toys are like and what damage they could potentially do to us if we came down. Why wouldn't they do it? It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Dave Scott, Spaced Out Radio. Do you have other reports on other issues?
Speaker 2: There is some paranormal drama going on right now. And this is where our field really takes a black eye every now and again. So as of yesterday, everybody knows the passing of Dolly Parton, who is an absolute legend. In the country music field. Well, there's these group of paranormal investigators out there who immediately when they find out that a celebrity has passed away, in order to get clicks online, in order to get views and everything like this, they immediately go into seances trying to communicate with that person. Now, many people, the majority of people in the paranormal feel it's extremely disrespectful that they're doing it for clickbait views on social media. And it just gives everybody a black eye because, look, we already struggle with credibility from mainstream public who doesn't believe in ghosts or communication or doesn't believe in UFOs or whatever. Yet there are these people who continue to make us look bad in this field by doing silly things like this. And I don't know, it just kind of picks my hide a little bit because there are so many people doing great research and great work in our field, but can be ruined by so few who want to act stupidly for the sake of social media popularity.
Speaker 1: Well, how are they acting stupidly? You're going to have to explain to me what it is that they are doing. that's any different than a legitimate seance?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, there's a theory out there that the best time to communicate with a spirit is as quickly as possible to the time of death. So the minute it's announced that, say, like Dolly Parton has passed away, immediately what many of these people fringe paranormal investigators will do is they will use what they call a ghost box, which is said to be able to communicate with spirits on the other side using FM radio frequency. And they're alleged that they can have real-time communication with the spirits. I mean, then you have the people who will gather around and and immediately sit at a table and start a seance trying to communicate with that person who is deceased. Now, a lot of times what happens is sometimes, you know, you get these groups like TMZ or whoever who will find out a person's died before even sometimes family has been notified. It is rare, but it happens. And I just think it's disrespectful that if somebody passes away, that immediately you're trying to communicate with them on the other side, rather than, you know, give people time to breathe and feel the news. Because somebody like Dolly Parton, for instance, her music affected so many people. In fact, my wife is named after her song, Jolene, right? So, I mean, it affects a lot of people and you know i think it's just disrespectful by the community to do this.
Speaker 1: Do they ever communicate with them do they ever find anything or do you believe it's all a circus act.
Speaker 2: Personally, I know as somebody who's used a ghost box before, many a times, I use it almost every week, that we have communicated with spirits during these sessions. And yeah, I mean, can we prove 100% that it is the spirits? No, we can't. But it sounds real close when you're asking real-time questions and you're getting real-time responses from Regarding this, do those real-time responses make sense at times? The majority of time they do not. So for instance, I may ask a question like, what's the last date you remember on a calendar? And I may get on a spirit box the word dog or the word cat or the word mom or something along those lines. And it doesn't follow the actual communication. So are we actually talking to a spirit? Are we intercepting some sort of spiritual conversation? Really, we don't know, but it's when you get the actual literary responses to your questions that really makes a lot of sense. So we use this method that they call the Estes method when we are out in the forest at our spot here in the Caribou region of British Columbia. And the Estes method is where you wear a blindfold and you wear noise-canceling headphones so you can't hear anything outside of the FM frequency going tick, tick, tick, tick, tick as it goes by very fast. And last year, my friend Tim was underneath doing the Estes method with me. And immediately, I asked a question like, who are you? And the response was, I know you. I said, well, how do you know me? And the response from Tim was, in your dreams. Because he's repeating what he is hearing in the headphones. So that kind of freaked me out a little bit on this. It was an intelligent response. However, a lot of times you don't get that intelligence response when you're communicating.
Speaker 1: Now, this Saturday, from 2 o'clock till 5 in the morning, this Saturday. I'm going to be on this Saturday in a bonus track, like an extra track on a CD. You remember them. The bonus track on a DVD. Well, I'm going to be on an extra day this week. I'm going to be on Saturday. And I thought, well, I have time to plan and I could do something special. And this is what I'd like to do. Maybe you could help me think about it. You are an abductee.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: You have been abducted by Aliens, you've been taken into spacecraft, you've been transported by aliens. There are many people like you. There are at least three or four other people like you. What I would like to do, and I'd like you to help me do this for full credit on your SATs, what I'd like to do is have three or four other abductees on the show and have them on for the whole show to really go through the experience, explain everything that happened, take us into that culture, take us into how their lives are today, but have three or four of them. And that way we'll get some depth, different perspectives. Perhaps you know people like that.
Speaker 2: I can set up a couple people for you. Unfortunately, I will not be able to be there because I'm actually taking my son and my wife. We're going to Vancouver for... Yeah, we're going to Mars. Okay, good. Vancouver, Mars, same place.
Speaker 1: No, no, no problem. I knew you'd, whatever, if you're there, great. If you can't be, I totally understand. The special help I need from you for this Saturday is three or four abductees who can really give us depth, conversation. We'll talk freely. I think it'd be fascinating to do a deep dive into abductions.
Speaker 2: Let me see what I can do for you.
Speaker 1: You're the best, Dave Scott, Spaced Out Radio. Where do we find you on YouTube? What's the channel called?
Speaker 2: Our channel is Spaced Out Radio, and all of our episodes are there.