Speaker 1: La Joya Cosmetic Surgery Center is the place to go if you're looking to rejuvenate your appearance, tighten and shape your body, and just just something special for yourself.
Speaker 2: You deserve to look your very best.
Speaker 3: Lahoya Cosmetic Surgery Center offers over ninety procedures and treatments for a natural, youthful appearance. They are absolutely the best in the business. Try out their treatment planner at glamfam dot com. It's so easy and amazing to use.
Speaker 1: We can't say enough great things about their Board certified plastic surgeons. And guess what they offer flexible payment plans so you can start your journey to a better you right now.
Speaker 3: Free consultations too. The very best in the business is in our own backyard.
Speaker 1: How lucky are we Make sure you tell them that Laura Kane after Dark sent you. We love everything about lajol Why a Cosmetic Surgery Center. Okay, okay, okay, you guys, welcome to Laura Kane after Dark.
Speaker 2: We are I'm Laura Kane.
Speaker 1: This is Eric Rimmer, producer Brian what's up? And we have a special guest host, my sister. I love you so much.
Speaker 4: I love you so much, my girl.
Speaker 1: This is Emily Griffiths from Rock one oh five three, The show, the wildly popular show.
Speaker 2: It's so freaking good and so fun.
Speaker 1: And Emily is the best daughter, she's the best friend, she's the best mother, she's the best on the air. She's so freaking funny, she's so authentic and real.
Speaker 2: And I got a show.
Speaker 1: I have some old modeling photos of Emily, the Emily I met when she entered the Jeff and Jair world. And what are my first I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've probably heard a good amount of them, but I feel like there's something that you're gonna tell me, maybe that I didn't know. I love the jump.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you my initial thoughts about seeing you come through the studio door, wow first time, and what you said to us, and I was like, oh, wow, okay, how is this gonna work?
Speaker 4: But then of course everybody falls in love with you because you're Emily Griffison. You're so incredible. I love you so much. Well, this is the nicest introduction I've ever got. I mean, thank you so much, Laura.
Speaker 1: You add so much to that show, the show, and I love the show. I love it, I love Eddie, I love Sky I love Thor and you and you guys are such a good group, and you guys have such a good thing going. So if you want to listen to a morning show, that just will have you rolling because they tease each other so hardcore.
Speaker 4: It's a lot. It's a lot sometimes funny. Have you ever like cried because of the teasing? No, not not the teasing. I've only like gotten emotional because of like arguments off fear that we've had off. So the teasing is like we all give it and take it. So it's not the end of the world every Monday when I'm so sorry you're abused by her. Okay, before we get into a couple of things. Oh, by the way, I was gonna I was wondering when that was gonna occur.
Speaker 3: I kind of wanted to know what's going on on top of your head, okay, because it's it's.
Speaker 4: Not good, it's bad.
Speaker 3: It looks like a Cuba butter melted.
Speaker 4: So I have to tell you.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: My initial reaction when Laura came out and just wonderfully greeted me at the front door, I saw her hair and said, oh my god, I love it. Oh thank you. I'm getting a bird's I right now? Okay, basically I'll take them off.
Speaker 2: But should I get bangs?
Speaker 1: I look in bangs? No, no, you know what, I'll hate myself if I get banks.
Speaker 4: No. You we always hate ourselves when we get banks. Yeah. But started out like short bangs that you have going, those are like, you know, what do they call me the carpet? The fringe carpet? Okay, no, but it's.
Speaker 2: We had Claya in here.
Speaker 4: What's it called curtains?
Speaker 1: Claya had them on and she was rocking them so hardcore. When she had them on, she looked great. She did from Dolphace Club And so I bought them that night on Amazon and they.
Speaker 4: Don't quite match my color. But this is how they snap.
Speaker 5: We can see your hair through your hair.
Speaker 4: Your hair.
Speaker 3: That's even worse.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is how they clip. Oh god, oh wow, wow, this is what they look like. I should have gotten like a more.
Speaker 5: Looks like an awful mustache. It really does.
Speaker 1: So like this part goes down and this part is the bangs, And so then you're like just like, hey, what's up, everybody?
Speaker 3: I know what you should do. You should put on a bikini and put those through the bottom right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like little spider Yeah, what do they call spider fingers? Spider legs? Emily, I think you would rock these. I've I've become a victim to that hair piece. How did it work out? I mean it looks ridiculous, but also like I'm basically like balding in some spots on the top of my head from years of hair abuse and yeah, just totally fucking with my hair. So like I'm the wrong person for it, because this hair piece has like you can't see a part and then so you go and listen one there's like clear part and then all of a sudden it's like solid like woof, like a like a like a t pet.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can get you one with a bigger part, Like we have to get your boots with a smaller because she has such small ankle. She has to order special boots because she she has skinny yes and other special things.
Speaker 2: What are your special things you need?
Speaker 4: Well, like like you I have like I'm lanky and so jeans are a problem, but length is a fit is a problem. I mean I don't think I have that special need things anything else you would to point out?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, so you're going to be a part of this whole thing where we're gonna talk about Eric's has a double D.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about the Grammys.
Speaker 4: Did you watch? I did. I watched the Red Carpet and said most of the show, but still I saw all of the looks on the Red.
Speaker 1: Carpet, same, same, same, same, And you two, okay, good, we'll talk about that, and then we're gonna subject Emily to the bowl of questions.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, and they're good.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get to know a little bit more about Emily, maybe things that I didn't even know. I'm nervous about that one. Now we've been through a lot together, you and I. I mean we worked with Jeff and ger on the show together for seven or eight years. No, no, longer than that.
Speaker 2: It was longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was, yeah, I would there. I think around two thousand and six. Okay, that's right. And then and I had my son read in twenty ten, so then that's four years. But then I was on for another I think another like I think it was ten years, to be honest, I think it was around ten years on the show.
Speaker 1: So it was just me, one girl on the show. Delana had left and it was Jeff and Jer and Tommy and Randy and Jeff and Jer during a break one day said hey, we want you to meet the girl at the front desk. She's coming in. We think she'd be great on the show. So here comes Emily with these big fake boobs and a tight white tea in tight jeans, looking super hot and sexy, like this twenty something girl. And I'm like, immediately like threatened, right, I was threatened immediately. Then Emily goes, I don't know what sparked this, but like.
Speaker 4: Within five minutes she goes, yeah, you want to see my tramp stamps right here? I said that to you.
Speaker 1: Yes, you said, I have a sque on my or whatever you are your porpio, right yeah, because I have a tramp stamp and like and then she was like talking about all this stuff and show that.
Speaker 4: To you right in the studio right away.
Speaker 2: I didn't even really know me.
Speaker 4: That's really un I was a fucking hot mess and I'm a hot mess, but like that was like the epitome about mess express really bad. When I saw you, Like it was it was like a lot, yeah, like oh you probably weren't you hadn't slept, like I was whooping it up and peebe my fake boobs single like not a care in the world. Okay, so yeah, Emily had huge fake boobs, right, and then she goes on a bicycle ride and runs into the bike rack and no, that what happened. It was different, it was worse. It's something very similar. It's something very similar. I was tailgating at Qualcombe Stadium before a Charger game with my friend Fletcher, and of course, Fletcher, I think you friends here, and we're hammered drunk at the parking lot, and all of a sudden you could hear kind of the roar of the crowd because they're gonna do kickoff. I don't want to miss kickoff because I'd season tickets at the time, so we fucking book it through the parking lot. We're in the very back and all of a sudden, whack on a lifted truck mirror. Oh wow, no, no, And all of a sudden that wasn't good, and I'm crying and laughing at the same time.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 4: Of course, we continue on and go to the game. But the next morning wake up in a haze and oh, because they were sailing they were sailing, not silicon. Didn't this happen twice? Yeah? And they ruptured twice. The bike rack is one right now. Bicycle accident. Yes, actually that might have been what it was. I always thought it was something else.
Speaker 2: I remember more about her young life than she does.
Speaker 4: I just told you I was not in a good spot. That was having fun.
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of m oh Emily had a brief career as I don't uh model. She tried her little she tried out modeling, and I wanted to show you some of modeling shots and I have some of yours, so you can't erics.
Speaker 4: Eric model for Hugo Boss when he was like don Or nineteen. Really, I have two of those photos too. I don't think I knew that now what happened? I got old I did never model Boss. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, they're cute.
Speaker 1: You'll see now, I didn't, did you. I sent these to you, Brian, but I don't know. I'm gonna I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: You know, I totally didn't do my job at all.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have them on here, you do, but I was gonna show okay, show them on you on the YouTube channel, and then I'll show our live streamers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this was a photo of me.
Speaker 1: Oh and this wasn't a modeling photo. This was my first publicity shot when I worked at Q and O six.
Speaker 4: That's a great pick, is it.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not bad.
Speaker 4: No, it's fantastic. Thank you. You like the tie?
Speaker 3: I would I would like that photo. When you're done, I'll.
Speaker 4: Autograph it for you. I autographed a lot of those.
Speaker 3: You have, Emily autographers to Okay, who's next up?
Speaker 1: Who's next up, Brian, because I'll show Okay, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Okay, hot start.
Speaker 2: Here's here's Eric with the Eric.
Speaker 5: If you've been straight murdered in people.
Speaker 4: Look at that hair? You look at that hair?
Speaker 3: I know, right, and then god, I know what happened.
Speaker 2: Get this little hot shot, this lot shot.
Speaker 4: You kind of hold on, what do you look like? Are you giving Ricky Martin vibes? Why do you look like Ricky Martin? There? To me so many people people think you look like Elton John. People think by freaking that guy from Modern Family. Now we're moving on to Emily really tried to give this a shot. I get what I get. Okay, I set you some pretty bad ones. Well, no, this is this is the Emily I met in twenty twenty three six. But look at this banging, freaking chick oh.
Speaker 1: Bango body, big ass boobs, tiny waist, skinny legs, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: What the actual hell?
Speaker 4: That was the only actual legitimate thing I did. That was in Surf Shop magazine, and I was like a skicky bumps girl, which is a surf wax that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was legitimate.
Speaker 4: That's legitimate. No, it should have been though, basically, but that's the only legitimate thing I ever did.
Speaker 2: Then we have this masterpiece.
Speaker 4: Now I don't know who was your photographer, but he obviously wanted to bone you because like, what's this poem?
Speaker 1: Like you're pretty much pulling down your pail, o god and down yeah, and her sexy face, oh my, but then she she takes it a step farther and goes down on the knees, hands and knees.
Speaker 4: This is stupid. That is the dumbest pos of any model. It's not even cute. It's weird. It looks like you are like you're a hostage or something, or you you're like traffic or something. I think, I I want I don't think I should have been doing that.
Speaker 1: Now this one I really love because it's artistic and I don't know who ticket, but she's got a sig and a drink and she's in an alley and I can't This one is a going because look at your legs. Your legs look pretty cool. This could be an album cover, I think. But this was actually Emily legitly legitimately Emily, Yeah.
Speaker 6: That was That.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the most.
Speaker 4: It does look like it should be like like a like a grungy like alternative singer.
Speaker 3: Oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 4: That was taken of a church in PB.
Speaker 2: Her legs are the best legs.
Speaker 7: Actually, that one holds up as like for real, don't it's early two thousands, Like that's a.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Then one time when we were on the show, we did a lot of fun things on the show, which of and chair. One of the things we did. I I was into duct tape and it was when all the duct tape came out with all that cool like different designs, No, because you could make different things with it, like flowers and you can cover books with it.
Speaker 4: But I started making clothes. Of course, of course she does, like course she did.
Speaker 2: I y for the show.
Speaker 1: I made Emily and myself a bikini and this is strictly out of duct tape. And we took a picture in the studio and it looks like we are refugee.
Speaker 4: Emily likes banging. I don't look so.
Speaker 2: I just want you to know I made both of these suits, thank.
Speaker 4: You very much.
Speaker 5: I bet they were so comfortable.
Speaker 1: The guy is giving model vibes, for sure, but like these are not bad for duct tape.
Speaker 4: They really aren't.
Speaker 3: The construction.
Speaker 4: And I remember Jeff was in the other studio, and Jeff you know, is a godly man, and he really I think he felt like like he didn't feel like he should be in that job anymore, Like after we knew he knew this was going on in the other studio, he's been that, like he's done that many times.
Speaker 5: That looks like the behind those scenes like a really bad like cam site.
Speaker 3: Or for sure, we knew it.
Speaker 2: We knew it when we took it.
Speaker 4: We knew it was it was bad, It wasn't right, it was really wrong.
Speaker 2: And why we posted it. This is when things started posting the internet like and of course you so it lives forever.
Speaker 4: This is on the internet.
Speaker 2: This is the number one.
Speaker 3: This is the number one one, the number one?
Speaker 4: Do you have? I'm sure Emily does.
Speaker 2: I probably do. Should I recreate this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Actually that looks like an audition for the Jessica Simpson's role in The Dukes.
Speaker 1: Of Yes, exactly the same era in the porn version of the Jessica Absolutely damn it.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Dukes of hair Pie before Jesus Double D.
Speaker 1: I wanted to tell you, guys and things that we have to look forward to this month. Okay, we have what the Grammys were last night. We're gonna talk all about the Grammy. Yes, Now, the super Bowl is on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 6: Do you care?
Speaker 4: I do? And I don't. I'm not the like the biggest Kendrick l marfan, So for the halftime show, it's not like something that I'm like, fucking me. It's exactly Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 5: Worry please.
Speaker 1: Uh do you feel that the Monday after Super Bowl should be a national holiday?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 4: And I'm alone on it though, because on the show, they guys talk about this, well like and I'm the only one that might have some drinks during the super.
Speaker 2: Bowl, right, And so what you're the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well Thor's sober, right, I know that he doesn't really drink either. Disguy, that's really me And so I would love that because my girlfriend has a big super Bowl party that I can never stay at because we have to wake up so much. Right, But we also do a big super Bowl show on the Monday after the super Bowl where we like talk like almost every other break about the super Bowl and break it down fully. So okay, on that note, what do you think about God he loves.
Speaker 3: He loves her pieces?
Speaker 4: Well, I know that. I remember. Why are they releasing the commercials early? Why what's the I hate it? Yeah.
Speaker 2: It takes the mystique and the fun out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's not just that they're leaking online now, they're actually releasing commercials about the commercials. Now, did you say the Matthew McConaughey one, Yes, for Uber Eats.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's last night the Grammys.
Speaker 3: They had a lot of the share one. Oh my god, I bet they make it is Hello.
Speaker 4: You've already seen it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I like the excitement of being like, oh my god, chre's the commercial?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 5: You watched on YouTube? You watch another ad? First, they get money for you watching it.
Speaker 2: It's all about the money. Okay, do you know who's playing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, chas Okay, well you're we're okay because you're kind of sporty station, you know anyway?
Speaker 4: Right yeah, yeah, yeah, I must. I like watching sports for the most part.
Speaker 2: You did you can you repeat what she said? You know who's playing?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 3: Sounded like Charlie Brown's moms.
Speaker 4: Who do we want to win? Chiefs? I actually think I'm going to over the Chiefs, So I might be more inclined to for the Eagles, but I don't really have a dog in the fire.
Speaker 2: Is it because of Taylor Swift? You want her to like get the lame?
Speaker 4: Yeah? She kind of annoys me right now. I'm kind of out on her for some reason. She bugs Okay.
Speaker 1: The Critics' Choice Awards are next, are coming up on Friday, and the Screen Actor's Guild Awards are the twenty three. The Oscars come up on March second. Eric is styling somebody for the Oscars CE and he won't tell us who.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, what yeah, And you probably have to sign in NDIA and all that stuff. So you're gonna be there. Are you just gonna be like in a hotel room in Hollywood going up the night before? Do you get to go red? Are they doing the red carpet so you get to walk with the mixture? Everything's looking good? Stop it, dude, I know.
Speaker 5: Press bones right, I'll take photos.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna you'd be a sneaky photo taker.
Speaker 3: You don't want to do I got you?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, but don't get caught like I did.
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna see I'm gonna be watching the coverage and see this hubbub and spear tackles the.
Speaker 3: Guy in there carried out in handcuffs.
Speaker 5: I'll give you one hundred bucks to wear those bangs.
Speaker 3: Oh God, on the red carpet.
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: You know what's coming back?
Speaker 1: Yellow Jackets. Have you watched Yellow Jacket I haven't. I don't know if I've suggested or not. It's very deeply disturbing.
Speaker 3: It's really good.
Speaker 2: At the same time.
Speaker 4: Also coming back is the White Lotus.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: That's all the sixteen. So do you watch ninety D Fiance? I don't, Okay, I don't. I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 4: I know, I know You've told me so many to for like your brain put your brain on paud Well, like I'm super excited about the new season of the Bachelor. I'm big Bachelor person. I love Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: Can we talk about house you self?
Speaker 2: Cable?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cable. I'm not an a hole. I'm an a hole, a cord cutter.
Speaker 3: I hate to you.
Speaker 4: Don't expect it.
Speaker 5: Is a cable purist or something.
Speaker 3: I'm a I have it all.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm disappointed in you, Laura. You love your TV, I know, and it's really affected me.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Way please be I'm sorry to me because I do I want to be a cable person. I want to watch TV and I want I kind of want to watch such a such a Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you get rid of it?
Speaker 3: I did? I so I have everything else.
Speaker 2: So I thought he was the last man standing, but you are I am.
Speaker 4: I guess, Okay, I guess. Captain America, Brave New World, Paddington and Peru Bridige, Bridget Jones, Mad about the Boy?
Speaker 3: Do we want to know that's already that's already on It is on Peacock on the four Peacock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is this coming on on the fourteenth?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, it is the fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, you needed that.
Speaker 3: I just watched that new one on Prime with Adam Sandler directed it with Reese Witherspoon and Oh Will Ferrell was it? I wanted to just kill myself.
Speaker 5: Eric's movie takes are so bad? Though so bad?
Speaker 4: Well, it looks we rific.
Speaker 3: We can't trust him?
Speaker 4: Why is he? Is he overly hard? I'm not. Yes, he's funny though he's not overly hard. He's just inverted like sometimes, like any Jennifer Lope has like film that we would not even be in. No.
Speaker 3: I hated The Boy next Door. It was stupid.
Speaker 4: It was a great love story and funny and cute.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't do funny and cute.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 6: Did you like like.
Speaker 4: Monster in Law?
Speaker 3: Oh? I loved Monster Law?
Speaker 4: Me too, thought on one of sykes, Oh my god, when you come over to.
Speaker 3: My house and we can watch, I will.
Speaker 4: Okay, what else is your favorite? I really liked a Wedding Planner and all those like cute?
Speaker 2: What about like something currently?
Speaker 4: Have you seen that Jlo's done? No?
Speaker 2: Not Jala Jala?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh oh, did you watch the uh Eric Netflix, Kristen Bell and Adam Oh god, what's his name? You know?
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 4: You know I'm talking about that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like to think of his Cohen from the O C. But that whatever they got adorable.
Speaker 3: Okay, Laura, I'd like you to do something. I'd like you to go sit over there, and I'd like Emily.
Speaker 4: I'm sure Emily was after Dark. I'm sure you.
Speaker 7: We need to ender this conversation because I don't want his movie takes being validated.
Speaker 3: I just this weekend. I liked it.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I like a right, Okay, see, ye he kind of likes it.
Speaker 2: I can tell, is he.
Speaker 3: I kind of liked it. I kind of liked it a lot.
Speaker 5: I think it's a masterpiece.
Speaker 3: I thought it was great.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did. Yeah, I talked about this.
Speaker 2: I forgot it like it's all yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's something I would never be into. It's just it's a freaky name. I like the name of the movie.
Speaker 5: It's one of the best made movies I've ever seen. Actually, very good.
Speaker 1: Real quick before we get into your double D and talk about the Grammys and everything. Skibbity, skibbity, skibbity. Talk to me about this that I'm starting to learn. I don't know this term, and I need to be in the know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the word means.
Speaker 4: The skibbity. It's just like a stupid word that means like what like being good, bad or killer word?
Speaker 2: And what generation this is?
Speaker 4: Like? Read my son read fourteen.
Speaker 5: It's like the TikTok generation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I think it's kind of going out though, it's getting ready to kind of get on its way now that now that like.
Speaker 2: Fifty year old's not well.
Speaker 7: The biggest use case is an animated show or animated YouTube series where you call it web show called Skippy Toilet.
Speaker 4: Oh so you know about more about it than I do, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm still fairly young.
Speaker 3: So Skimmity toilet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is like the doesn't mean like trashy or bad.
Speaker 5: Oh it is.
Speaker 7: They're like these really crapply animated I don't even know how to describe it because it's literally like these two factions. One are toilets with heads in them versus these people wearing suits with cameras as heads and they.
Speaker 5: Fight like it's it is the most like the worst thing it's.
Speaker 2: Like, oh it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so before let's do your double D cue the music.
Speaker 1: Let's get right on into the Grammys because we need to talk about it and I want to know your every thought?
Speaker 4: Do you have you have? Emily said, she came in her goes, I have so many thoughts. Man, Maybe I don't have as many thoughts as I Clay.
Speaker 3: I watched that.
Speaker 4: I watched.
Speaker 2: Some comments on the fashion okay, and the performances.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I watched two things. I watched the fire Aid concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that who brought it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: So he next brought it?
Speaker 2: Oh good?
Speaker 3: And Gwen Stefani brought the women brought.
Speaker 4: It from Stefani was so good. That makes me so happy people.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't even know, yeah, because you.
Speaker 2: Probably don't know who Shaboozy is or.
Speaker 4: Green Day.
Speaker 2: How is Green Day?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, you don't know. Anyway, I heard Pink brought it.
Speaker 3: She was really good. Good, She was really good. And Katy Perry was good.
Speaker 4: I guess I didn't see her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was good. So for the Grammys, I Beyonce one for Cowboy Carter. That's crazy, by the way, And I know and everybody.
Speaker 4: I like country music a lot. Now it's been like a newer thing that I've gotten into, like every other basic bitch in the world. But and so I I love it. But I thought that there was a couple of cool songs on Beyonce's album Cobo Carter, but like I wasn't a fan of the entire thing at all. Like I thought there was like a handful like the one with Miley Cyrus that she does, the postmone song that she does Levites Tunes with him is really good, and there's a Dolly song, Yeah, that's great, and then other than that, I like, okay.
Speaker 3: But taking it didn't sound like a country album, not not at all.
Speaker 1: Did you see the country women that were that didn't win. They were kind of like I could tell they were like.
Speaker 4: And Lany Wilson gave like the words weren't the white the white tank top, which you know, I'm not sure about that look, but they were like, this bitch is not country.
Speaker 5: That was a weird choice, I know.
Speaker 4: But anyway, and album of the Year crazy, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But one album by the Year I don't even know if I remember that Beyonce Ye.
Speaker 4: It was a okay, and then Kendrick Lamar killed it. I kind of feel like with Beyonce though, like I if she agrees to go to a show, this is like a conspiracy theory that I have to win. She's gonna win something. I feel like she's such it's Beyonce, and I feel like her and jay Z are just like, all right, well we're not wasting our time. She's gonna sit there not winning.
Speaker 1: The minute Taylor Swift walked out to give the award for whatever it was, it was the Best Country Album, okay, for Best Country Album, I'm like, Beyonce is gonna win because they wouldn't have these two powerhouse powerhouse that's a point, right, yeah, I'm like, Beyonce's got this nailed down.
Speaker 3: Because then she appeared so surprised that she did the Taylor Swift thing where she.
Speaker 4: Was like what and I don't go over the time.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to be like negative, because I mean, every woman is beautiful, but did she not look kind of like not as good as normal?
Speaker 3: Well judgmental, yes, well, she had like blonde, long blonde hair, but besides that was looked uncomfortable in that dress. That thing looked like it was since.
Speaker 4: Taylor looked so tight hot. I thought Taylor looked great with those long legs and those stiletto heels. And did you see the leg chin yes, yeah, so I didn't see the change. She had a leg change. Yeah, it was like a leg look probably attached at her hips and then like right at a vagina.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the vaginas, let's talk about Bona sen Sorry. Yeah, Kanye West girlfriend Waie or whatever. That he wasn't even invited, right, They had.
Speaker 5: To escort him out.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, absolutely the worst dressed on the red carpet. I think I've ever seen it.
Speaker 5: They weren't.
Speaker 3: It was a fully nude mini dress, no bra, no panties, vagina, boobs everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like a pair of like nude pantyhose.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That was like like mesh, just yeah, it takes balls. She looks like she's been yeah, just like she always She's always looked like that. It was the most bizarre thing I have ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: I guess when they first got on the red car. But he was like saying weird things to her, barking orders at her to.
Speaker 4: Like because she had a cold. She started with a big black coat on, and then he was just like and then she like, she looked happy.
Speaker 3: I would have pulled divorce papers out of that coat and just handed.
Speaker 4: Them to them.
Speaker 5: I think she's as crazy as he is.
Speaker 1: So weird easily, easily, Okay. Who else looked insanely great in your I thought?
Speaker 3: The other one that looked ridiculous and I don't even know. I looked it up as soon as I saw it, And I don't even know who this chick is. I don't know if she's a singer songwriter or a singer. Was the one that was dressed like the weird little bo Peep chapone she loos the eyes, no, she had like she was in all white.
Speaker 4: Oh that was the white channel though with the capo so weird. It was just the sheer, the sheerad and it was so weird. I think it was a pless white and then it had a black belt. No, oh okay, like and and then the like the thing like little bo p was very costume and you're not talking about the same she maybe.
Speaker 2: Was, would she wrapper?
Speaker 4: I know, she had a weird outfit on.
Speaker 3: And then Cyrus, really Cyrus, she looks incredibly She looked great.
Speaker 4: Lady Gaga thoughts on the dark black hand. Yeah, like the Victorian style kind of.
Speaker 3: It was very odd.
Speaker 1: She's in the new season of Wednesday, you know she is. Yes, yes, she's on set and so that's her. I think that was her nod to like, hey, I'm going to be in like an Adam's family. Oh, I didn't know, that's what I thought. Yeah, that's cool that I do.
Speaker 3: Like the music I've heard from Mayhem so far or news.
Speaker 4: Did you see the music video drips?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what was that for?
Speaker 4: It was for like master Card? No, I think it was the It was actual music video, but master I was a sponsor, yeah or something like that. Yeah, it was okay, but it was great. Did you guys see Olivia Rodrigo? Oh that was That was probably one of my favorites, just the black Yeah, she looked at her all the cutouts in her boobs looked so good. Yeah, there was one that had a cutout that was white and her boobs looked weird.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh that was, yes, that was And what about j Loo with the big thing.
Speaker 3: I thought the dress was weird, but I thought she looked really pretty. Yeah, she did, and her hair and everything looked really pretty.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about Will Smith coming back onto the.
Speaker 3: Stage hideous pirate jacket or whatever the.
Speaker 4: That thing was didn't fit right?
Speaker 3: His son looked great with the big castle so stupid dumb mine palace.
Speaker 1: Do you think that people have completely erased the fact that he slapped Chris rock Rock or like because he was there to give the tribute to Quincy Jones.
Speaker 5: He's an abusive relationship. I guarantee you.
Speaker 3: Well he is. He should probably go to that award show because he's not allowed that true.
Speaker 4: I was holding my breath the whole time. So to answer your question, is that of Zach like I absolutely obviously nobody will ever forget that. But I haven't really seen him do a live, No, like a live. He hasn't gone to any live or to let alone be out there. And he looked kind of like he was starting to fly off the cuff, and you know, Will Smith is crazy, so like if he starts flying off the cuff and going off the telepropter, like, we don't know what we're gonna get. So I was like, ooh, this is getting a little scary. Who knows what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: My butthole was like getting yes big, Oh my gosh. But what about Janelle Monet doing Michael Jackson?
Speaker 4: That was that was insane?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she nailed incredible. Did we like, do you make it to Charlie Xi?
Speaker 4: I didn't, Okay, I didn't. I think I went. I right after Michael? Was it Quincy? Then the Michael thing? However that went? I said were last night? Yeah, I saw, and then I went to.
Speaker 1: Sleep and she was she was like all mot censored because she was doing all these like gyrations.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Shakira, Oh was she incredible?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 6: She is.
Speaker 2: So like I couldn't take my eyes off of her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, how did that soccer guy who's so famous, Like didn't he cheat on her or something?
Speaker 2: Well, why would you do that to Shakura who brought her to boys?
Speaker 4: Oh really on stage?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, on stage too? Oh really because she won her award.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: All in all, I thought it was really good, and I liked Trevoroa.
Speaker 4: He was he kept it.
Speaker 1: He's actually funny, yeah, and serious because it was, you know, to raise funds, and I thought, you know, I thought it was a great show. Chapel Roone put on a good performance.
Speaker 5: Sabrina Carpenter was the best dress.
Speaker 3: Then I love Sabrina. I forgot about her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you have a little see your crush on Sabrina carbon No, but she is gorgeous.
Speaker 6: She is.
Speaker 2: It was cute how she.
Speaker 1: Did her performance, kind of funny, kind of cute. See, yeah, she's adorable.
Speaker 4: I'm not really I don't know that much about her, to be honest, I haven't neither seeing her perform I'm like, oh wow, I kind of like her.
Speaker 3: Do you know who I'm assessed with right now? Teddy Swims?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, obviously not stop driving around my car too. Robert and I watch YouTube videos of his performances, like, you should go watch concerts of his if you haven't seen him. He's coming to San Diego to Gallagher Square, I think in June.
Speaker 3: Do you want to go with my new best friend?
Speaker 1: Well, it might be hosted by our station because we played Teddy Swims like every other songs. Stop really the same as Sabrina Carpenter or whatever. Okay, cool girl knew all the songs everything. But did who won Best New Artist?
Speaker 2: I forgot it was cha.
Speaker 5: Yes, she does deserve it. I don't even like her, but she she blew up.
Speaker 3: If I hear that Pink Pony Club one more.
Speaker 4: Time, love it. It's really fun. Okay, what else is going on in Showbaz?
Speaker 3: Oh this justin Baldoni Blake Lively thing is so he released the website he and his attorney did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's called website.
Speaker 3: It's called legal. I have it on my phone. It's got every email, every text message unedited. She sounds like a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree through these texts edited that he's released. Yeah, voicemails and it's it.
Speaker 3: Literally, she did hijack the entire thing and totally ruined the film. Yeah, it's called law the lawsuit info dot com and you can read they just did an amendment I think today, and that's the amended lawsuit is up there and then the original one is up there, and it is unbelievable. So everything that he has I was on her side, because like if a woman says that, she's say you want to be like, yeah, go after the scumbag. Absolutely you can tell that she and her husband use this as leverage just to hijack that film. And now Taylor Swift has broken off her friendship because away. Yep, because she said I didn't want to be involved in this at all, and I can't believe that they involved me in it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: They were like, I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that just came out over the weekend. Really m M that she's distanced herself and spoken out and said I did not want to be a part of this.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Ryan Reynolds did some big thing where everybody thinks he hired a bunch of people to come up with them and like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because if you look at the these internet detectives are insane that they can I wouldn't have known that. But all these people and then all the signs were exactly the same. They all had the same blue tape in the corners. Not one person asked him, Hey, what about the Justin Baldoni thing. Everybody was like, can I get a sign?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everybody's like yeah, yeah, yay. Well I guess I don't know. You got to spin control.
Speaker 3: But all of the you know, attorney like Entertainment of Trees and stuff are weighing in and they his attorney. They denied her gag order request, and do you know she wanted she did not want to be depoted by just On Baldoni's attorney. She wanted to be able to pick who depositioned her, and they're like, yeah, you're not going to do what you did on this movie. Like no, that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: We're in the legal system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so everything that they wanted is not happening right now.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's I started reading that website today, but I only read like the first two like articles of totally get into it.
Speaker 3: I think it's like one hundred and sixty three pages. But wait until you see what starts coming down the pike. It is insane and she's she says stuff like that never happened, and then they're like, yes, the proven your text messages. No, it's crazy, Like yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: There was a TikTok video about all the actresses that hate like Lively and like lateon Measter is one of them, really yeah, because they were like.
Speaker 4: Super good friends, traveling pants together and.
Speaker 1: Then so they're like out on the outs and same with America Ferrera on the outs. And there was another big one that like it was like everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm going to play a quick clip for you. This is them on a She's with one of her co stars of the movie. It ends with us on a press tour and she's talking about the book, which she never read.
Speaker 4: All yeah, it's ready to go, literally never read it. She has no idea who Lily filmmaker.
Speaker 6: And she was very generous about the fact that, like you know, I think that that Christie Holt did a great job transcribing and adapting and growing the screenplay from the book. Like she she lifted all of the right heart and soul from the book and all of the through lines of the character and the stories, and and and and I think the anchor points that that resonated most with audience and make sure that we're not just making a replica of the book if it isn't always the best and most authentic choice.
Speaker 4: For the moment.
Speaker 6: And I think because of that, it's a very true adaptation of the book.
Speaker 4: It is very, very very true to the book.
Speaker 6: And in so many ways that is that is even outside of the book slightly, because everybody came to it, given the the authorship to be to bring the most honest performance, and the most.
Speaker 3: Honest that's so vague, and and her co star is just sitting there in the thing above her head is her co starts mortified, She's just sitting there going are you kidding? And she blatantly says, I've never read the book, to be fair, Colleen Hoover book, Yeah it is.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't like expect to, Like, really, I wouldn't feel like I really need to get into the book to understand a screenplay.
Speaker 3: Based But you would think if you were going to start in that authors, you'd want to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think, yeah, read it. Movies are typically their own standalone work, so I wouldn't like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the previous for the Monkey? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you seen the pre screenings, the reviews so far?
Speaker 4: Really? Wait? Wait what is this?
Speaker 3: It's by the guy who did Long Late Because which I hated, which was a great movie. Oh I hated it?
Speaker 4: Okay, And what's it? It's about like a wayward monkey.
Speaker 7: It's based on a Stephen King short story about like a what are they called, like music bog monks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like one of those little monkeys that. Yeah, it's a horror.
Speaker 4: It's a horror movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oka, that looks like it goes.
Speaker 4: I love six psychological I can't.
Speaker 5: Have horror movies.
Speaker 2: You loved Bloodline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was psychological disturbing. Yeah, I don't know. I think I consider that like almost like just true crimey yeah, or not true crime. It was really good crime crime series kind of a thing, well with murder and stuff like that, but like I don't like do like the Annabel's and the creepy like those to me, That's that's what this movie sounds like to me.
Speaker 3: Laura wanted to have a family movie night with the three of us, and we went and saw Evil Dead Rise and Laura, after like fifteen minutes, got up.
Speaker 5: Had just went to the lobby and she went to the bathroom to shop on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did, because I was like, oh, this isn't really Oh you were scared. No, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't get scared.
Speaker 4: I do not get scared.
Speaker 5: I just kind of was like, you pulled your jacket over your head to h I did?
Speaker 2: Did I stream?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I didn't even realize that. What was the last show you've binge for watch? Well right now we're in the middle binge watching Tulsa King. But oh we love it. The Buster Slowan. I mean I didn't think it was going to be any good. I just thought it was gonna be kind of entertaining, right, Like, we love it, so we're like, we're not completely finished with it. But I did just watch gossip Girl for the first time. Oh, you could get a blake lovely. I never watched it when it came out.
Speaker 3: I never watched it.
Speaker 4: It doesn't hold up. It's so stupid, but I still like, I couldn't stop watching.
Speaker 2: Are you currently binging something?
Speaker 4: Uh? No, not okay?
Speaker 2: Are you currently binging something?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Me too?
Speaker 5: Oh but what only weekly because they only release new episodes every week?
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, I haven't caught up then.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: It's like it takes a couple episodes to get hooked.
Speaker 5: Have you finished season one yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I'm at the point where things are starting to like.
Speaker 5: You have no idea?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Okay, it's Severance. It's on Yeah, Apple, I've heard of it.
Speaker 5: Plus it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: So now are you done with your dirt?
Speaker 4: I am okay.
Speaker 1: Now we are going to reach into the mystical Bowl of Questions and we're going to learn more about Emily Griffiths through these questions. Just reach in the bowl, pick out a question, and you must answer your first thought and your most authentic thought.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, some of these are some of these are songs.
Speaker 3: Do you may be a reader of the question?
Speaker 2: No, okay, whatever you want to do, Eric, good call Eric.
Speaker 3: Oh this is perfect.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you believe in conspiracy theories?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: What was the two? I mean, you gave me two guidelines? Sorry, my brain, it's been going since three am this morning. What would you asked me to say? What I if I do or not? Yeah? And which ones? I don't really have strong thoughts on conspiracy theories, to be honest, so that's probably a bad one. Like I started talking about the Beyonce thing with the Grammys, and yes, I think that there's things that are set up, So I don't know if that goes under conspiracy theory. Okay, aliens, I think that there is definitely life out there, but I don't know, and I think the government is probably holding things back, but I don't know. Okay. But I'm not like the crazy Joe Rogan conspiracy theory person.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, And you're not like, oh, John and A's parents killed her?
Speaker 4: No, after watching that, I think that there's somebody still out there. Oh, my god. Okay, that was crazy so well, and now I'll read this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, geez, you get to read this one. I'm like the Blake Lively of this show.
Speaker 4: You really are.
Speaker 1: What is an embarrassing or cringe moment from your past that's still as you when you think about it?
Speaker 4: I mean, which one? There's so many of them.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I was saying, I mean, what comes to the what's the first thing that comes to your head cringe moment that's.
Speaker 4: Still there's modeling pictures. I mean, everything I do, I don't know. Sitting in your presence, I just always remember the time that Jeff and jer walked out of the studio when I was I was sitting there and I was brand new when I was sitting there, and I thought I was going to be a part of like reading copy points for some sort of an event, and then one by one everybody Laura lifts leaves the studio, Tommy, Jerry, than Jeff, and then they were all hiding somewhere watching me stumble trying to hose the show by myself. And that was one of the most horrific things I've ever been a part of, the funniest like I get sick thinking about it. Still, it was a nightmare.
Speaker 3: Is so mean?
Speaker 4: That was like her initiation terrible? I know, it was horrible, so bad for we got more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now you read this one.
Speaker 4: Okay, how are this one? What profession do you think you'd most likely be able to impersonate and get away with. I think I could probably impersonate, I don't know, being an actress, but I don't know if that's like I think you could do that. I could do that. I don't know. I definitely couldn't pass off as a doctor or a lawyer.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's you totally could.
Speaker 4: I don't think I could. I don't think I could.
Speaker 2: My daughter is studying theater four years of it.
Speaker 4: Oh really, so you do have to learn.
Speaker 3: Some stuff a lot.
Speaker 2: But I think you could get away with doing it for sure.
Speaker 4: Possibly I could probably impersonate being a chef because I like to cook. But I mean I don't think that that falls into the same category. But okay, on that note, we're going to bring up a story.
Speaker 1: I was on the phone with Emily and only called because I had called her previously, and she called me back, and it was at night, and she gets a little h She was slap happy because she was super tired and it was kind of late and we were having this conversation. It was a Friday night, and she goes, oh my god, you guys, I was so excited that you guys are going to do How about you do your podcast from my kitchen? Because I noticed her kitchen looks so pretty and I'm like, oh my god, that would be so fun.
Speaker 2: I'd be cool.
Speaker 4: And she goes, read can be on and Robert can be on, and like.
Speaker 1: I'll make you some food or I'm like, oh my god, would you make me salmon because I've never had salmon and supposedly you're like a great cook.
Speaker 2: And she goes, yeah, I'll make you salmon. And we're going to do this whole thing. The next day.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, Emily, Eric said he's down, Sit down. We can do it like on a Thursday or whatever.
Speaker 2: She's like what.
Speaker 4: It topt me a minute to remember that I had that brilliant idea she had.
Speaker 2: She had it all planned out. Yeah, and I told her about She just wait, what did I.
Speaker 4: Say, like when you were kind of starting mentioning it, I was like, oh, yeah, I forgot I said that but because I think you're talking and you want to know if I wanted to do the podcast right right, and so I I'm a baby with timing and going to I don't leave my house after five, like I like, I actually will tell people flat out absolutely like this is a huge like I'd rather kill myself than do that, this is a huge deal. Like I'm having fun right now, but I'd honestly rather die. Like so that's how badly I didn't want to come to do it. Oh I spun it? So you guys want to come to my house? Yeah, it was total.
Speaker 3: Might leave, But then I'm like, wait a.
Speaker 4: Minute, this seems way more difficult than just popping by to hang out with some friends for an hour. Right, But I was like, oh my god, what an elaborate plan to get myself out of going here at seven thirty. It was to get out of it. Okay, I let here pick this, let Eric one oh for me more. Yes, we're getting to know Emily Griffiths and then I'll kick you out. Okay, okay, okay, here you go, all right. Question, these are just too deep. I thought they were going to be.
Speaker 2: Like some of them are deep, some of them are not.
Speaker 3: If you could change one part of your appearance, what would it be.
Speaker 4: I would I'm looking at my self in the TV right now. Oh, I would get rid of my like pooch that I got lower end here. It's not really my biggest Oh no, duh.
Speaker 2: My hair, my sorry, the one thing you've complained.
Speaker 4: About my entire life, my balding hair on medication. It's not working. It's all thing. No, it's okay, it's okay. We're figuring it out, you know what. We're figuring it out. That's why I wear it up every day. But it's okay. Screwed my hair up so much from extensions that it's saying, screw you. I'm done.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I put in my very I put in my own extensions, my tape ins. Oh you did No, she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: I did it by myself, like using a mirror.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I didn't have to pay for it, and I bottom I bought these extensions on I didn't even know came with the extensions. All right, how about okay?
Speaker 2: One more?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: And then because Emily has a show to do in the morning, five o'clock in the morning, yeah, I gotta be there, Okay, and then they start at six o'clock Rock one O five to three.
Speaker 4: The show so funny. Guys are going to freaking love it. If you've never listened to it, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure what were they making you eat or whatever the other day?
Speaker 4: Or they were making her whole I got married, I've got huge hands. And so we were trying to do this new thing on Fridays called The Show's Challenge where we try to beat a new easy easy, not really easy Guinness World record like household ones that you could do. And so we choose a different person on the show to see who would best, and obviously they volunteered me. This guy held twenty six golf balls in a hand. I got to nine, which was impressive in but like, it's really hard, it's really hard to do. Okay, how about this one? If you could eat only one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tacos? Okay?
Speaker 1: And uh and now this one we're gonna have a debate this last one. Okay, who owns the most shoes?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 4: Oh well, how would we even know the number?
Speaker 1: Okay, but what's your situation currently? We had you we have situations going on your closet. I don't know if you got a new closet.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 4: I we did a remodel, so I have a brand new walking closet. It's huge, okay because.
Speaker 1: You're in the closet and that just slides open, and it was just like, yeah, just throw and just kick it, stump it in there.
Speaker 4: Staying there.
Speaker 2: How many pairs do you think you have?
Speaker 4: I probably have twenty five to thirty pairs of shoes.
Speaker 3: Oh is that that's not amateur?
Speaker 4: I see?
Speaker 6: Is that? Is it?
Speaker 4: To me? It's it's insane.
Speaker 5: I've never seen him wear the same same pair twice.
Speaker 3: He has a problem.
Speaker 4: He'll go to the outlet stores and he'll buy like outlets, not just down to But when he does go, he'll come back with five different pair of shoes. I'm like, that means you have to get rid of five shoes that are in your closet already.
Speaker 3: How many do you think you have? I probably have Well, when I moved, I donated a lot, but I probably have still probably close to about two hundred pairs of shoes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so wins for sure? What where do you keep them?
Speaker 3: In the show you I have an entire closets of shoes.
Speaker 4: That's insane. Yeah, I know that's wild. And I thought you were bad.
Speaker 3: I know still were bad.
Speaker 4: You are a clothing hoarder, I am.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, yeah, he helped me clean out my closet once and now it's back to chaos again.
Speaker 4: How you clean it out once and then you feel back up?
Speaker 2: I know, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we let you go, because I know the show, you got to you gotta go to bed, and this was a huge deal and we appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy that I came. Thank you guys very much.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you want to say? Plug talk about anything going on in your life?
Speaker 3: The show?
Speaker 4: Anything now? Is your time? Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: The show? Is it?
Speaker 4: Listen to us from six to ten. Follow us on Instagram. My instagram is at the show, Emily. Other than that, I'm just being a mom going to work. That's really it us.
Speaker 3: Read read.
Speaker 4: My son is great, he's in eighth grade. Robert's good, he's just chucking along. We really don't have that many different things going on with us, to be honest. We've got a middle school that's in sports. Robert's a construction worker. They were supposed to get married twelve years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole other topic that Okay, that right, Okay, I decided to wear that with that, No, I'm thinking not in a good place.
Speaker 4: No, it's just when you wait to marry somebody after that long, it doesn't get any better, do you know what I mean? So I'm not like, oh my god, can I just run as fast as I can and spend twenty thousand dollars on a wedding like you don't really? And then with your fighting with a fourteen year old all the time, like it's not like this blissful thing right now, I'll just be honest. So I love him, but I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Oh, Emily, thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 4: I you were having me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we say something to think. Oh we have to talk about Dune jewelry real quick.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: There's the We have a Dune jewel This is our one of our sponsors, and they are it's donejewelry dot com.
Speaker 2: I just ordered my piece of jewelry.
Speaker 1: See what they do is they create your own custom jewelry and you could use different elements like where did you spend a lot of your summer, Like what element, what sand?
Speaker 2: What beach would you want sand from in a piece of jewelry?
Speaker 4: Oh, like I don't know, ocean beach. Okay, So they have it.
Speaker 1: They have like a bank of like five thousand sands from all over the world. And you create these pieces of jewelry that have either an element in it, like there could be any kind of crystal, any kind of dried flower, SeaGlass, and ashes. Oh and so I had my mom's sister, niece and daughter, all I had them jewelry made for them with my dad's ashes. I just ordered my ring with my dad's ashes in it. And I can't even wait to get it. It's just so beautiful and you help and you can create it, and this is these are kind of these are the kind of jewelry pieces that you're gonna pass down through the generations.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: And my daughter's like I haven't taken my necklace off. My sister's like, I'm never gonna take my ring off. And it's like a piece of a person you love always with you.
Speaker 4: That's so cool. I'm gonna go look at it when I get in my car get home. It's cool.
Speaker 2: Really cool stuff Dune Jewelry dot com.
Speaker 1: And you must use the promo code to get fifteen percent off because you want.
Speaker 2: That, because it'll help.
Speaker 4: Laura Caane fifteen, Laura Kane fifteen, Dunejewelry dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for being a sponsor. Emily.
Speaker 1: We love you, love you too, and we're gonna we log out with something. I'll say it first, then you say it, then Eric, hopefully we'll say it. Sometimes he drags on, and hopefully this isn't one real nice go home.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: Thank okay, thanks for being cognizant.
Speaker 4: Really, I really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. Appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching and listening so much as always, and love your podcast.
Speaker 3: Love your podcast, Love your podcast.
Speaker 2: I love you, my sweet babies. Yes see you guys, thank you for what.
Speaker 4: Love you so much. I'm like God.