Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Wednesday. We're gonna do a lot of Thanksgiving emails this hour. We're gonna talk to Julie about Thanksgiving. Oh, probably do some politics. I don't know. I've been talking to people. But other than that, I can't make any more promises. One thing I am I'm a little bit embarrassed that I forgot to bring up earlier is you know something I have always admired in people. Before we get back to what we're thankful for and stuff like that, you know something I've always admired is these feats of endurance people. Do you ever seen these? Like these iron Man competitions? Even a marathon, which I realized is something plenty of people do, but that is super impressive. A marathon. Ob ran half a marathon one time, she did a half marathon when we were in DC, thirteen miles. Oh, all that running I did in the Marines, Not one time when I got out have I thought to myself, I'd like to do all that again. These endurance feats have always amazed me. And you know that I don't want to brag about myself because you really don't want to try to make things about you. But I have a test tomorrow. I have an endurance test. I have been training for this endurance test. I didn't want to build it up in case I fail. What if I fail? What if I can't do it? But I'm asking you for your prayers right now. Tomorrow morning, I have to get up at six forty five am and I have to walk a five k What what's wrong with walking a five You don't think that's an You don't think that's an endurance feed. It's an incredible feed of endurance. It is Chris. And yes, I'm walking five kilometers and I'm not European, but I think that's like three miles. It's close to it, maybe four, and it's at your own pace. But still not many people can do that. I don't know if I can do it. We'll find out tomorrow morning. If Monday comes and I'm not here talking to you, it's because I didn't make it all right, And I want you to know I love you. Just do some emails, dear devil dogs, I'm thankful you didn't get elected to Congress. Oh thanks a lot. Not in the shod and fraud, shot and freud. Hey, Chris, how do you say that word shaden freud? He says that means having joy in the suffering of others. Way, but if you got in Congress, you wouldn't have any influence you have now, and I wouldn't have my favorite podcast. I'm also thankful for the Friedo Bandido. God bless you and yours. His name is Chip. I'm grateful for Fredo too. A yay ya yai.
Speaker 2: I am the crypto bunddo ready, I like crito scornchips.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: I do I want printo scornchits. I'll get them from you. I yi yi yi oh. I am the Printo Bundito. Give me brito scornchichin. I'll be your friend. De fryto bunddo you must not appin Munch Munch, munch, a bunch of fritos.
Speaker 1: Jesse first thankful. I wake up every day with that. I am thankful. I'm not going I'm thankful. I'm not going bald. And I don't have little hands that would suck. I do not have little hands. I do not have little hands. Everyone knows I have big ants. It's on camera. Okay, you can see them. It's not like it's some mystery where I hide them or something like that. This all comes back in case you're a new listener. This comes back to how mean Bob is. Bob one day looks at me and she says, your hands aren't very big, which is insane because I can palm a basketball. My hands are plenty of well maybe a woman's ball crip, so either way, I can palm a basketball. And then she says this, And then I came on the air and I con fight it in you and what did you do? He used it to hurt me. Speaking of using things to hurt people, Remember that conversation. Not to get serious, we're gonna get back to Thanksgiving stuff. Remember that conversation we had about about the system that's been put into place that is now designed to protect criminals, usually government criminals. And we talked about how the power I made an analogy to organized crime, to the Italian mafia, that their real power comes when they own the judges, when they own the cops, when they own the prosecutors. That's the power that gets you out of trouble, that makes you virtually untouchable, and that's the system we have. Now, you and me, we like to scream about the DOJ. We want them to do stuff. I want them to do stuff. You want them to do stuff. We want them to arrest government criminals, and we have to have that happen. But what might be part of the hold up. Let's remember how many years the communist has spent installing his foot soldiers inside the DOJ.
Speaker 3: Foot soldiers like this general employee charged with terrorism. She is accused of sharing the name of a federal agent with someone who made a threat against them. We learned of Karen de Viann's arrest just within the last twenty minutes. The Cameron County DA's office says she revealed the agent's name on a social media life stream. The stream was part of a federal law enforcement operation in June. Another man reportedly made a death threat toward one of the agents in the live stream. That is who she allegedly gave the agent's name too. The DA's office says de Leon is an employee at the United States Attorney's Office in Brownsville.
Speaker 1: A DOJ employee gave out his name. Why because communists are violent, As MAO said, all political power comes from the barrel of a gun. They have always believed that violence is a necessary part of the revolution. Therefore, whenever they call for ice agents to have their masks removed, whenever they give out their names online, whenever you see your liberal and pegy on Facebook book saying things like someone posts his address, it is always a call to hurt people, a desire to hurt people, because the communist is a demonic revolutionary. Only this demonic revolutionary. She's not wearing pink hair in her overalls on the street corner. She works in the Department of Justice. These people are all over our government. She works for a US attorney. They're all over our government. They're not all gone. Many of them are quiet. Many aren't hiding. They've burrowed themselves deep inside the government and they're praying to God they're not discovered by the time Trump's term is up. But this is what we are up against. Years in years in years of communist infiltration, and now we have to root him out. And it's going to take time, and it's gonna take Will's gonna take a lot of Will Bronco. I'm grateful for stuffing with pork sausage, venison backstrap Jesus dying for our sins and your majestic voice every day. But yesterday his name is Derek Chris. I'm gonna say something, buddy, and it's gonna hurt. Pork sausage is really good. I'm sorry, Okay, I can't help. I can't help what I know. And it's not that I not that I take any joy in dangling it in front of you. No, I don't, No, I don't. That's not true. No, that's schadenfreud. Well I don't know him, but I don't take any pleasure in dangling it in front of you. But I just want to let you know that this morning, got up, was messing with the boys, and I just started to start making bacon. Well that's a very expensive thing. Once your boys become teenagers, you really don't unless you've had teenage boys or been a teenage boy yourself, you do not really really understand how much food they can consume when they're into something. I had six pieces of bacon in the pan for me and the two boys. I pull the six pieces off, and I'm not a moron. I know I'm gonna have to make more, so I put the pan back on and I throw some more bacon in there. I then turn and all six pieces are gone already. I did not get a single piece. I just have to get It's just I don't know, by the way, I don't know what the limits are. I just kept throwing more bacon in and I would pull it out and they'd eat it all. And I'd throw more bacon in and I'd pull it out and they'd eat it all. One day, it's probably gonna have to happen when OB's gone, because you have to hear it's really softy. But one day, I'm just gonna buy all wait till it's on sale. I'm gonna buy like four packs of bacon, and I'm just gonna start making it. And I want to see what the limit is. There's gotta be a limit, right The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday, Oh Hoop Day, Thanksgiving Day. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm behind, let's get to him, Jesse. I'm thankful for the great parents I had. They've passed from this life to the next. A reminder to you, a reminder to all of us. No parents are perfect. None. But if, and only if, if you had two parents who stayed together and raised you. That is the best privilege on earth. And I say that in every way that privilege is supposed to be met nowadays. Statistically, if you had two parents who stayed together, loved you, and raised you, you have a leg up statistically over every other human being in society. Every metric points to. That doesn't matter whether they were rich, whether they were poor, whatever they did, that is the ultimate privilege in society. If you had them, be grateful for them. If you can't be with them tomorrow, give them a call, give them a text, maybe even FaceTime them. I wanted to say thank you for all the excellent content you create on your podcasts. I probably watched too many strict political streams and yours are very impactful. Truly appreciate your efforts to bring them out of the shadows. Just wanted you to know that please play ass a big thanks onto your team as well. I will not I'm going to hoard all that credit to myself. Jessie. I heard you recently discuss the B seventeen, that's the flying fortress in World War Two, and in particular the bal turret gunner. Remember that's the ball turret that hangs underneath the plane. My father, Johnny Valentino, what a great name, was a B seventeen pilot. Gosh, that's freaking cool. Imagine if your dad was a B seventeen pilot or, as he claimed, airplane commander. He told me, among the other stories of his time in the Air Corps, that one joke that circulated was that when a seventeen landed after a mission, the first item on the checklist was remove the dead ball to it, gunner. Gallos humor, I suppose it is Gallo's humor. And if you're mortified by that, please understand that men in combat, men in dangerous, deadly situations, they will they will have very dark senses of humor, extremely dark senses of humor. That is very, very common, and it's how you get by, It's how your psyche gets used to it. That's one. Two shows respect. If you have somebody who was in the Air service in World War Two, that is those guys died all the time. They died in droves. Hi Jesse, I'm thankful for my husband, family, family, friends, my dogs and everything that I have. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Her name is Sherry. That's a wonderful way to look at it. Dear robe guy, I'm thankful for the following, the Lord who is everything to me, living in what is still the greatest nation in history. The son I dearly love, a wonderful retired army husband who doesn't think I'm fat, even if Jesse does. I never said you were fat. I don't think you're fat. I mean you did marry an army anyway. A show that informs and makes me laugh every day. Blessings abound, Happy Thanksgiving, Jesse, Chris Corey with gratitude. Her name is Diana. Doesn't it doesn't it feel good and lift your spirits to just be thankful? It does to me. It just feels good when you can sit back and say, you know what, I know, I got problems. I know I have this that could be better and that that could be better. But I'm grateful for this. Sometimes I sit back and you know what I say to myself, I'm grateful for gold Coll I'm grateful what Chris. I'm grateful that there's a company out there that will protect my retirement from being wiped out by some stock market correction. You know, I told you I was up in New York City and I found out some stuff about AI. All of it was horrifying, and then I found out that you never know who's right. There was a financial expert there. He was talking about how he knows there's a crash coming. Said it's going to be worse than the Owaight crash. Have you gotten a hold of gold code to protect your retirement from that crash? Nobody in the history of the world has ever said I've got too many precious metals. It's never happened. Many people have said the opposite, Call eight five five eight one seven gold and let them help you. I let them help me, so I used or go to Jesse likes gold dot com. All right, and by the way, the answer to your question, Chris asked, are you grateful for your staff? Kind of not totally grateful what Chris? Chris said, It could be worse.
Speaker 4: Would it?
Speaker 1: We sure about that, hey, Jesse. In many ways, this has been the toughest year of my life. I was diagnosed with cancer in January and I have only been able to work part time since, which has crushed me financially. But I have a roof over my head and three meals a day, and for that I am thankful. I'll never allow myself to take these not so small things for granted. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your listeners. And her name is Annie. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Annie, and God bless I hope he sees you through this trial. Hey, Jesse, recently we celebrated our fifty sixth anniversary. How about that? Plus I celebrate seventeen years of remission of surviving colon cancer. My wife is eighty and I'm seventy seven. Blessings to you and yours. That's really cool. Imagine that fifty six years of marriage. That's a blessing. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Chris, turn it off. I feel like I'm in an elevator. What was that that Julie pick that on purpose? Joining me now, Julie Kelly, her substack is incredible, but her music taste is apparently wretched. Her substack is declassified. Julie, what was that? Kenny g what was that?
Speaker 4: Shame on you? And I hope everyone keeps scorn on you on the entire Thanksgiving weekend that is rised by herb Albert, which is a perfect vibe song for the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. And I'm quite frankly very disappointed in you, but giving your tastes in food, maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: What's herb? No one's ever heard of her Albert? Do you know what? It's fine? You know it's fine, Julie. We're just gonna set that aside for a moment. Let's focus. Let's attempt to focus on what matters right now, and that's Thanksgiving tomorrow. I'm almost positive I already know what you're going to say. But what's on the table in the Julie Kelly household tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Such a good question. Well, after about an hour and a half of cocktails and appetizers, we will, of course do turkey. We have a pretty good out, so twenty people. I ham mashed potatoes. My homemade stuffing the centerpiece, the greatest part of any Thanksgiving meal, green bean cast role, corn cast role, and cranberries out of a jar. And I think that covers it rolls.
Speaker 1: This is this is all awful, This is all awful. Okay, let's focus. Let's focus on your homemade stuffing, because if I was in that house that'd be having to fill up on that. Everybody loves a good stuffing. Tell us what's tell us what's in, what's not, and what's break it down for us.
Speaker 4: Okay, the key to a really good stuffing is sausage. So hopefully you and I will have common ground on this. So I use Bob Evans breakfast sausage, you know, in the tube, a mild and a hot, and I saw to you that brown that up first. Then I put the veggies in there, so celery on in. You could throw a little mushroom in there if you want to take that. Toast up the cubes. I've tried stuffing with homemade bread corn bread. Nothing is better than just the old pepperage farm cubes. Toast those up. Mix everything together, a ton of butter, some chicken stock or homide turkey stock, a couple eggs to keep it all together. If you're really feeling inventive, you could put some goat cheese in there or some boarson to help keep it together, and then of course bake it toast nice and crispy on the top.
Speaker 1: What about what about a couple cubes of velveta? What about that?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll allow it, okay, okay, as long as you don't put petchup on it. You could even put your Chick fil A sauce or whatever you posted earlier today from your fridge for.
Speaker 1: Your information, that was six cups of Chick fil a ranch and some what a burger jalapeno ranch. Because we're doing pretty well over here on the Jesse Kelly Show. Now, appetizers. You mentioned cocktails and appetizers. You did mention an hour and a half of cocktails, so dinner is probably gonna taste well no matter what after an hour and a half of hammering booze. But the appetizers, what.
Speaker 4: Are we dealing with, Jesse, our last name is Kelly, right. Cocktails That's the most important part of any family gathering. So I always do a big shrimp cocktail. I do a little rye toasts, peppernickel toasts and cocktail ones, and I do a pumpkin and parmesan mixture with pestel on the top and bake that. I usually do coquilt jacques, but big of a crowd, so I'm not doing that. But I am making little French onion baked French onion bites, so caramelized onion with green air. Put that in a little puff pastry individually and bake those. So that's what a few of the appetizers we will be having.
Speaker 1: Could you break down what exactly coquel the Rock means for those who don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 4: Well, it's French coquiel Saint Jacques. So it is just a creamy mixture and I usually serve it an individual seafood shells, and it's shrimp and scallop in a white wine sauce and with cheese in it, and you put breadcrumbs on the top and broil that and it's it's delicious. My grandmother used to make it all the time, so that's my homage to her. But hopefully she won't be mad at me from heaven this year for not making it. But Jesse, whenever you come visit me in Chicago or Florida, I will make all of this for you.
Speaker 1: Well, I only want a couple of these things, Julie, But I will tell you that crow croaka or whatever you were just talking about that actually sounds phenomenal. I would destroy that one thing I wanted to ask, because I'm not a Turkey man. As you well know. But I know you are proficient, reputed, reputed kitchen person if you will, Because what do you do with the turkey? How does the person listening right now stressing out making turkey for the fam give them a pointer what to do? What not to do? How do you nail that? Discussing dried out bird?
Speaker 4: Everyone pretends they love well again and probably because maybe you haven't had it prepared correctly. I'm not saying anything negative about missus Kelly. I don't want to get in trouble. I want to get in trouble. Everyone has to understand. And this is one thing I emphasize the most. And this goes for anything that you're any kind of protein that you're grilling or roasting or baking you have. There's two things that's important. Number One, bring the meat, whether it's turkey, whether it's steak, chicken, roast. Bring it as close to room temperature as you possibly can before you put this in the oven or put something on the grill. This is a huge mistake that most people make. They take it right out of the fridge, because of course we've all been told you have to keep everything in the refrigerator. We're going to dive salmonilla or worms or something and try to put it in to a hot surface. That's what makes meat, any kind of protein tough. So take your bird out in the morning, put it in the roasting pan. Let it sit there all morning. If you're going to cook early in the morning, keep it out overnight and get it really take the chill off of it as much as possible. Then after roasting and you get it to that internal temperature one sixty one sixty five. This is also key. Let the meat rest. Let your turkey rest for least a half hours. Cover it in foil, put a kitchen towel on top of it then and you can throw the rest of your sides in the oven, you know, get your gravy made, get ready to carve the bird. But letting it sit is very important because it will allow for continuation cooking, which is the redistribution of juices inside the turkey, a chicken, a steak, a roast. It will help cook it about five to seven degrees hotter, but also allow it to be tender and moist instead of dried out. And then you're trying to carve the steaming hot turkey that's not ready to be sliced up yet.
Speaker 1: All right? Speaking with Julie Kelly declassified is her substack? Julie, before I wave goodbye to you, I guess I probably should ask what's the skinny on what's going on out there right now? Because you were always in the know about things, and I probably should do some actual political talk on this Wednesday before Thanksgiving. What's out there?
Speaker 4: Well? I think this week what I've been covering a lot is Jeb Bosberg, who number one, it was revealed that he signed at least nineteen gag orders non disclosure orders on sitting members of Congress, including US senators, when Jack Smith subpoenaed their phone records. Now what that means is Jeb Bosberg decided that if Verizon or AT and T or whoever the cell phone provider was, if they notified Safey, Senator Grassly or Senator Ted Cruz or Senator Lindsay Graham, if they were notified about the subpoena, those senators would break the law, meaning tamper with witnesses, into midting witnesses, tamper with evidence, maybe flee the country. So this is Jeb Bosberg's latest revelation of his bad behavior in the DC as DC Chief Judge, but also I covered yesterday, he is ramping up, accelerating this contempt investigation into the Trump administration, particularly DOJ and DHS for allegedly violating that oral order that he gave infamously on March fifteenth to return two planes out of USAir space carrying illegal Venezuelans tied to trend Aragua who were covered by the President's Alien Enemies Act proclamation. So he's trying to run out the clock before that gets to the Supreme Court. And yes, the Court finally determines that the President is well within his executive authority to administer the Alien Enemies Act and get illegal Venezuelan gangbangers out of the country. Nonetheless, Jeff Osbord has been pushing this for months, this idea that the Trump administration engaged in criminal contempt of court by not returning those planes, So that restarted this week. Filings in the case were disclosed yesterday and last night I posted those on ex if anyone wants to see them. Juli underscore Kelly two, so we could have a hearing on that as early as late night.
Speaker 1: So we'll be watching that ship Julie Kelly declassified is her sub stack. I just want to tell Boseburg good luck holding Lindsey Graham to a gag order. Thank you so much, Julie. Have a happy Thanksgiving. It is a Jesse Kelly Show final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Wednesday. You can email me Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. So you know, just you know, I told you that I'm going to this gigantic Thanksgiving gathering in our neighborhood. And I told you I didn't know what to bring, and we had considered brisket, but we didn't want a Tommy topper the host. And since then we went back and forth, and then a listener suggested, why don't you bring stuffed tealapanos? Okay, well, I'm I don't think I screwed up, but maybe I screwed up. Here's what happened today. This morning, Actually, I woke up and realized that I don't really know how to make stuff talapenos. I don't think it's that difficult, but it also sounds like a lot of work. But I have a solution. You see, I told you we try to shop local as much as humanly possible. We're not always successful, Believe me, we're not always successful. What I try to stay local as much as possible. There's a local meat shop in my area that's wonderful, wonderful people. Everybody loves it. Great meats, great great seasonings, this great stuff. And they have this little pre made section of stuff that's just delicious, just delicious. Sometimes it's bacon. It's just stuff they like, concoctions they've come up with. The last time I was in there, they had some sort of bacon wrapped pepper thing. I thought to myself, well, why am I making it? I'll just go down there and buy a couple of them. They're all raw, and then I'll throw them on the smoker. Of course, I'm gonna lie and tell everybody I made it, but I'm gonna throw them all on the smoker, and then I'll bring that to the Thanksgiving party. All right. This morning, I drive down to the meat shop, I walk in and there they are. Well, they have all kinds of things there, but they have these things wrapped in bacon. Again, it's all raw, and it didn't have a description of it, but it's some sort of bacon wrapped pepper or something. And they're huge, not little huge, not these little about the size of your thumb things, the sides of your fist. They're freaking huge. And I told the guy how many did buy? I said, I need fifteen of those. He said, okay, Well, Chris, there's twenty people at the party. I don't know, said I need fifteen of those. Those in the fifteen, I go buy them. I get back home. And it was then that I realized I never asked what's in them? I have no earthly idea what is in these things? What I know is tomorrow I'm gonna fire up the old pellet smoker like pitt masters do, and I'm gonna throw them on there for sixty minutes, maybe ninety, depending on how the bacon's looking, and I'm bringing them over to the neighbor's house. I don't know what I'm bringing what, Chris, what say it's a secret recipe. I thought about that, right. You know that I'm not above lying. But you know, in this day and age, people have various allergies to things, and not only that it's the most natural thing in the world. I would ask, oh, good, what's in it? Even if you're just making conversation, not if you're being critical? What's in it? So I think what I'm gonna do, No, no, I'm not gonna cut it open myself. No no, no, no. I think what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna go with a pat him on the shoulder and be all you just have to try it. Trust me on this one, and I'll go with that. Confidence is everything, absolutely everything I'm gonna complete. I'm gonna sell it that way. Oh no, just trust me. You need to try it. And if you're not man enough to try it, maybe you haven't taken your male vitality stack from Chuck. You know what, Chris, Maybe that's what I'll do. Maybe I'll put a male vitality stack from Chalk in each one of these, not only delivering delicious something bacon wrapped, but delivering testosterone. And when they ask what's in it, I'll say manhood that you know what, No, I better not say that there's a couple. The testosterone is what's in it? You want it? Twenty percent increase in your T levels in ninety days? Who doesn't want that? Do you want to have more energy? You want to feel great? All the time. Chuck is here for you with natural herbal supplements, female vitality stacks for the ladies', male vitality stacks for the men. Let Chalk turn your life around. Make your brain feel better, your body feel better. You'll work out more, You'll be better at work instead of dragging butt over to the coffee pot at three in the afternoon, and they're giving out free bags at Chocolate Powder with subscriptions c hoq dot com promo code Jesse Chalk dot com promo code Jesse. And now he's aheadline. But you know you know the thing emails. We didn't get to you, Jesse. I've always thoroughly enjoyed radio talking, particular from Paul Harvey to Rush to Jesse Kelly not being cute. I'm truly grateful to still have hearing and important voices like Jesse Kelly on the radio. You know, you don't think about this. You're hearing. Those physical things that you have, you don't consider them special. I don't consider them special until you lose them. That's the real crime. Do you have your eyes you have your eyesight, you're hearing. Can you walk, stand, sit without too much pain? I know we're all going to get to the phase of life. But that's just kind of the way it goes. Something to be grateful for, Jesse. How about this one. I survived a parachute accident in nineteen eighty one in Fort Bragg. That's something to be thankful for, Jesse. Actually, he calls me, where's my sauce, Jesse, I am thankful I still have my son. My son was born disabled while I was a sergeant in the Army. His life expectancy was fourteen. For his condition. He can't communicate, but smiles and laughs at appropriate times. His wheelchair bound in tube fed at sixteen, he needed to be tracked and put on a ventilator at night, which was when I took over his full time care. At that time, his doctors said he had less than two years to live, but I told them that if he didn't make forty, I'd consider myself a failure. I am still his soul, twenty four to seven caregiver, and we just celebrated his fortieth birthday. Yeah, this year, I'm especially thankful. You freakin should be man, God bless you and that wonderful boy of yours as I can use his name, his name is Dave, And as we go into Thanksgiving tomorrow, God bless you, celebrate yourself, your family, hold hands in prayer, and thank God for something tomorrow. All right, that's all