Speaker 1: Talk about the American way.
Speaker 2: Wow, or it's a little more than twenty four hours away from as kind of the epitome of the American way. Right, Because in this country we can still we can still, thanks in part to Donald Trump's victory in sixteen, you know, we can still have an event like tomorrow night's event. Call it whatever you want. Too hard to call it a debate because Harris will be so protected by ABC, But it's an event. It's an event. It's an event that will probably determine the outcome of this race. And so there is so much to talk about as we head into it, but we can be sure this. You can take this to the bank right now. It is going to be the most watched quote debate in American history. What would you guess eight five five or zero five eight two five five textdam five seven, seventh, three and nine. Hope you had a wonderful weekend quick football commentary in a second, But what would you guess is the record audience for a debate in the US? And which to de bait was it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Ryan? I know you know.
Speaker 2: Virtually everything under the sun, but I also know you don't know this. So what was the record setting debate, and what was the number?
Speaker 4: I would guess Kennedy next to nineteen.
Speaker 1: Sixty a population was so much smaller.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was you share volume of viewers at this point? Okay, not per calm.
Speaker 2: And by the way, who's the traffic guy for those listening in the Denver market.
Speaker 4: He's British.
Speaker 2: And I don't mean to bore all of our other listeners, but can you pull some of that sound up so the folks everywhere in our audience know what we're talking about, not like right now, but I know maybe the nice at some point. Yeah, because it was absolutely fascinating to me. But a wonderful traffic guy, by the way, or we wouldn't be talking about him here.
Speaker 1: But it sounded like he was.
Speaker 2: Doing traffic down in the outback where you get maybe a car in a kangaroo an hour.
Speaker 1: It was fascinating, very calming.
Speaker 4: Though very subtle.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so which debate modern times?
Speaker 5: I'll say largest audience Reagan Mondali before Okay, No, okay.
Speaker 2: It was the first debate between Trump and Clinton in sixteen. Really wow? And how large do you think that audience was? Again, unfair question. I give you no frame of rest thirty million, eighty four point four. Whoa, yeah, eighty four point four. Tomorrow night is going to shatter that. There is no doubt in my mind. A whole lot of reasons for that. But between what happened in June and that was a pretty big audience too, I'll go find that number. I think it was fifty one million or so. But between what happened in June and now all his craziness, and you have the democratically elected a guy thrown out in the backroom deal, you have Harris, you know, put in place, and so all of that, but.
Speaker 1: There is no doubt. And what sealed it for me today was I was in a meeting. I was talking to this guy.
Speaker 2: I know, this guy, no interest in politics whatsoever, zero, never knows what's going on politically, wonderful human, very smart, does a lot of other interesting things. And he said, where are you watching the debate? And I said, what, you're watching the debate. Not only is he watching the debate and he pays no attention anything politically, he has twenty friends coming over to watch the debate like a fight. And these are young, these are young people. Don't pay any attention to this stuff. So yeah, it is going to be a record crowd and it's almost certain to decide the outcome of this race. Eight zero five two five five takes DA and five seven, seventh through nine. Question, what do I want to do today?
Speaker 4: Yes, I got to get your take on this.
Speaker 5: How nervous do you think Kamala Harris is going to be going into that debate tomorrow night?
Speaker 2: Well, I think she'll be extremely nervous, but not show it. I mean because and thank you for asking the question, Ryan, But this is where this is where I think we need to look at some history. Okay, she is a crazy far left San Francisco radical, all those bad things ideologically we say she is. She doesn't have the basic skill sets to be president. Fine, but you gotta be realistic. She she did do the job as a prosecutor.
Speaker 6: Or.
Speaker 2: She was elected to that San Francisco die's office. You know, she served as a prosecutor in other roles. You know, she is not a Joe Biden in rapid cognitive decline type of individual. She's also much younger, she's you know, physically healthy and all that other stuff. And so this is going to be bro This is going to be a much different dynamic. Tomorrow night, She's going to look good, she's often gonna sound good, and she's going to be thoroughly protected by ABC. So what I want to do today is is get into and when I say sound good, what I mean is she's going to be allowed to get away with this superficial lying nonsense, but she will sound good saying it. The key the challenge for Trump, because it's going to be one against three. The challenge for Trump is going to be making it clear he can't force her to answer questions, but making it clear that she is not answering the key question questions, that she's avoiding them, that the moderators are not requiring her to answer the questions. That's going to be the key for Trump. Wow while doing these single most important thing this is a hinge event tomorrow night in ten different ways, but the most important way is Trump has to prove he is hinged and not unhinged, right because obviously the political opponent claims he's unhinged, et cetera.
Speaker 1: He needs to be very hinged.
Speaker 5: The reason I ask is because she had all those creature comforts you're talking about, and then some in the sit down interview, massage with Dana Bash, the table, the emotional support.
Speaker 4: Animal, and by Tim Walls Spongeba.
Speaker 5: She had Tim Walls right next to her to have a hand to hold on to if she needed it. She had the table, she had the one on one interview, and even then Dan, they could only procure sixteen minutes of content, which it was supposed to be an hour long. Intern is now live standing at a podium, no notes, no emotional support animal.
Speaker 4: I just think that I think the nerves are gonna get the better. Ever, I really.
Speaker 2: Do, and I don't for this reason. Ryan, Now listen, she I think she has a fundamental impairment that prevents her from from serving as president. And I think that shows up tomorrow night if she's pressured. But I don't think ABC is going to allow her to be pressured. And that is she is able to be poised, she is able to look relaxed. I mean, just go back to the debate with Mike Pence, and I understand it wasn't a stage like tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: I get it, and they were were they seated for that?
Speaker 2: I can't remember it right, But you go back to that Pence debate, She's going to have the ability to appear calm and poised up there, et cetera. But this impairment, whatever is behind it, that the way it kicks in, when it kicks in, is when she has to think on her feet, and she will not be required to do that tomorrow. The moderators will not require her to do that. We all know what the drill is going to be, right, and today I want to get into the real specifics.
Speaker 1: And nitty gritty of tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: What I expect questions to be, what I think Trump's tactic should be. But Ryan, you and I both know what the drill's going to be. Okay, moderator, hard question to Harris. Harris prescripted line avoids the question. Moderator, no follow up? Right, Trump, Hey, she didn't answer your question. Moderator, mister Trump, please answer the question. That's going to be the drill tomorrow night. And so the question is will she pay a price for obviously avoiding the question?
Speaker 5: If I may give a gen X reference here, because Kamla is not ready for primetime. That's one of my themes going in. Yes, she had the vice presidential debate against Mike Pence. Yah, she took a shot at Joe Biden for being racist with the bussing. She got absolutely knocked out, and I mean of the campaign by Tulsey Gabbert. So all these kind of lower level subjects you're going up against. Then you go to the prime time the Mike Tyson of debating Donald Trump. He has, he has the humor, he has everything on point to be able to counter what she's.
Speaker 4: Saying and doing.
Speaker 5: She knows it. She's never gone up against the likes of him, Dan Ryan.
Speaker 2: But respectfully, I think what you're missing in that analysis is when Gabbert took her down, the moderators were happy to have her taken down because she was a weak candidate. They wanted out of the race because she wasn't gonna win. The moderators now are protecting her with everything they have. They are protecting her tomorrow night. That's the frustration. Now, this is an added challenge for Trump, right. I have some very concrete ideas and how he can meet that. When we come back, we'll go to the phone lines, we'll go to the text. But I really want to get into the nitty gritty of and I want your thoughts on this, how Trump under these difficult circumstances can prevail. I think there's a clear path to victory for him tomorrow night, both in style and substance. I'll dive into that when we come back. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: In the park driving up ducks Bride Ay Nick and cut a head off and walking off with them and eating them like.
Speaker 2: That is African American gentleman addressing the city council in Springfield, Ohio. And the reason I played that sound there, and that's referring to about twenty thousand Hasian migrants who Biden administration apparently directly or indirectly ended up bringing into Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 1: But here's the point.
Speaker 2: Everything we're talking about today relates to the debate tomorrow night because it is the most important political event of our lifetime short of Election Day. It's almost certain to decide the outcome of this race, given how every things arcing right now, and it's all about Donald Trump. Tomorrow night has almost nothing to do with Kamala Harris. It is Trump's for the taking if he approaches this debate in the right way, both on style and substance. If you disagree with the premise, please we'll send the limo. Let's have the conversation. And here is the point of that Donald Trump has the clear, decisive edge on the issues that matter most to people. And if Donald Trump can avoid the danger of diffusion and just keep hammering his position on these issues. I know we have the separate issue of Harris being a liar, Harris being installed, Harris hiding her true positions.
Speaker 1: I get that that matters.
Speaker 2: But Donald Trump has the winning positions and the winning track record to make his winning positions credible. So Donald Trump needs to be sure to handle Donald Trump's miss And I know everybody's focused on the economy, and it is number one in all the polls, but I think the issue, the cut through issue, or he just clearly has the decisive advantage, is on open borders. And remember that poll from early June, two thirds of Americans, including many many Democrats and large majority of unaffiliateds backed mass deportations. And so that's how strongly America feels about these open borders. And so President Trump needs to be concise focused but hammering that.
Speaker 1: It's a choice.
Speaker 2: Election, right, I think Peggy noon at a tremendous point over the weekend, and then I'll go to calls and text. Peggy Noonon described this as a path election. This is a path election, red paths, blue path and Donald Trump, you know, can can easily and just cut right through it with this election.
Speaker 1: It's a choice. It's a choice between war and peace.
Speaker 4: Peace.
Speaker 2: When I was president, the world's on fire under them. It's a choice between closed borders or wide open borders. Look what eppen when I was president, Look what happened when they're president.
Speaker 1: And that's why.
Speaker 2: Though she will be protected throughout the debate, there's one point at which the moderators cannot interfere and they cannot do her bidding, and that's during the closing statement.
Speaker 1: Trump won through a coin toss.
Speaker 2: So one of the things I'll be looking at tomorrow night is does he absolutely land that closing statement? And there's no excuse for not landing it because it's uninterrupted. You can write it out right now. And I know he's not a superscripted guy, but he's a super smart guy, and if he's fully prepared and focused, he can maybe win this thing, depending upon how the rest of it goes. But even if the rest of it's kind of a wash, he can win it. In that uninterrupted closing statement. Let me get to some text here, and then we have a ton of sound and other.
Speaker 1: Points to be made.
Speaker 2: Ben, I still believe that she's going to have a panic attack twenty minutes into it.
Speaker 1: And run out of the studio. Why does anybody believe that? What is there in her history? Listen?
Speaker 2: I understand there's something going on, right, there's something going on the causes her dad goofy.
Speaker 1: But she has been she has been locked up and.
Speaker 2: Virtually entirely secluded in depot prep now for days and days and days. And please don't forget she's going to be entirely protected by this ABC crew. So yeah, why does anybody expect that?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 2: Are you and Amy watching the debate on separate floors? If yes, I hope five minutes in Kamala is a disaster and she joins you to watch arrest from our friend Alexa. That's what happened during the June twenty seven debate. Amy and I had to watch on separate floors. Our politics are that different. But five minutes into it, to her credit, she came downstairs and said Biden can't be president, and yeah, we are not watching on separate floors. We are watching in separate states tomorrow, so that gives you some feel for the situation.
Speaker 1: Actually, the truth.
Speaker 2: Is, I have no idea whether she's going to vote for Kamala Harris or not. You know, we have not had that conversation. And surprisingly, Dan, I've read today the Kamalist prepping by having a duplicate stage with stage lighting and o' donald Trump impersonator in the other podium doing what Trump does exactly. I mean, I understand part of the beauty of President Trump is he's not a typical politician, but typical debate prep. If this is what people do. You know she raised three hundred and sixty one million last month, they can afford it. They have everything duplicated, the lighting duplicated, the Trump duplicated everything else. And now in the end she's going to need to help with the moderators to protect her from the truth of her positions.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. But no, she's going to have all of that down.
Speaker 2: That's going to add to her comfort level once she goes out there. Here's a huge question for you. I have five of them today. Here's the first eight five five for zero five eight two five, five, the number text da N five seven seven three nine. Should Trump walk across the stage and shake her hand?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I really want your take on that text Da N five seven seven three nine. Should he walk across the stage and shake her hand? Ryan, I'm in full agreement with you. I do think he should do that. I think it's his presence and how he handles himself tomorrow night that's going to determine the outcome of the election, not anything she does well.
Speaker 5: And I'm into it for less magnanimous reasons, although I think that's one of them why he should shake her hand. It also visually shows the difference in height between the two, and I think subconsciously, Dan, that is going to drive a point home with a lot of voters out there, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Viewers, tremendous point.
Speaker 2: And so does she then if she does not initiate it and she takes the stage first, is my understanding. And so do you think she will initiate it and walk across the stage to him, doubt it. If if that happens, it's very important he be ready and I'm sure they've thought all this through. He'd be ready to walk toward the middle to eat her there yes, not just wait for her to get to his podium. And I think your point is so well taken round but yes, I think one hundred percent if anybody disagrees with that police text or call us dan, the strategy should be to let her talk. Listen, I get that because of what we've seen before with that with her and what we've seen with Biden. First it has to be to let her talk because the MIC's mooted, and yeah, she's going to get her chance to talk, and it is so dangerous to be interrupted. I mean, one of the largest debate audiences ever was that first debate between Biden and Trump in twenty and that's unfortunately because President Trump was sick with COVID had a horrible debate and one of the reasons it was so horrible is he kept interrupting Biden and it just made him look bad. And then a whole bunch of ballots went out that week, and I think it was that margin following that first debate, that very very thin margin that cost him the election. So, yeah, you don't want that whole interrupting type thing. But please keep in mind because she's going to be so protected by ABC here. It's not going to work the same way it did when he just let Biden talk. If she starts to make herself look silly, etc. Those ABC moderators will will interrupt and they will save her. Dan, it's been forty eight hours since the CSP officer was shot. The shooter is dead. Why don't we have a name in more details about the shooter? Are they not revealing it because he was an illegal immigrant and they don't want Trump to point out another example of significant crimes by illegals.
Speaker 1: Good question. I have no idea who the shooter was.
Speaker 2: I do know that Trooper Ty Simcox is a Colorado and an American hero, and I think there should have been a much earlier response to that from our governor and Colorado Democrats. And this is an absolute horror that needs a lot more attention. But tremendous work. Tieson Cocks just again, a true Colorado hero. So should Trump walk across the stage and shake her hands. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 7: So you know how those lids are because this is I'm just gonna speak, Okay, So this is it.
Speaker 1: So you know how those lids.
Speaker 4: On the Starbucks cups?
Speaker 7: They're white, right, and so if you were a lipstick, they get all over the lid. And so then I find myself in meetings if I'm the only woman, and that's kind of and so I keep taking the lid off and having my cup out so that I don't have that big lipstick mark off the lid. So I said, can we do something about the color of the lid?
Speaker 2: That is that's the end of Seinfeld, right if you ever used to watch that show. Yeah, But for those expecting some of her usual nonsense tomorrow night, et cetera, that is an unrealistic expectation.
Speaker 1: She is going to be so packaged, she's going to be so protected.
Speaker 2: If she does start to wander off, ABC will interrupt her. You can be sure of that. Eight fix five ver zero five eight two five five the number. Hey, before we go back to the phone lines and the text, you've got to spend just a second on this New York Times Siena poll that came out yesterday, because this is viewed by the left as the mother of all polls, such a sample size, it's New York Times, et cetera. It's the number one ranked pollster by Nate Silver, who's an active Democrat, supporting Harris, and it is extraordinarily significant that at this point it has Trump up one. I mean, keep in mind New York Times Sienna in twenty twenty at this point had Biden up eight, and at one point in twenty twenty they had Biden up thirteen. So yeah, very significant finding at this point, which leads to the question, why do you think they publish the poll? You know, what are they trying to accomplish politically? If I'm betting you my car right now, I'm betting that this is a prelude to publishing another poll sometime soon, probably after the debate, that shows Harris had I think that's probably their game. I think that the New York Times, like much of the media, lies for Democrats all the time, and one of the ways they lie is through polling. And there are some noble exceptions out there to that, but I think this.
Speaker 1: Is one of the ways they lie.
Speaker 2: So this particular poll, I think it was published at this particular time as part of that kind of setup. But the internals I think are pretty significant. You can never judge anything definitively from one poll, as you know, but some clear indicators sixty percent want major change of those who want major change, which is a dominant theme according to this poll in the election, three quarters of those are voting for Trump. So that makes sense, right, But this whole idea of the left they're spending literally a billion dollars on at Kamala Harris equals change. Yeah, like event, Tellia all along, and people are smart, they get that she is part of the Biden administration.
Speaker 1: She would not be the kind of change they're looking for.
Speaker 2: Shows Trump surgeing in the Midwest, which goes back to my point after the biggest miss in our lifetimes politically when she passed on Josh Shapirol because of anti Semitism within the hard left, and she ended up with this very very strange man, Tim Walls, who is costing her support.
Speaker 1: I am sure in the Midwest.
Speaker 2: So Trump has an enormous edge among low propensity voters, those who don't vote very often. But we've talked about that from the beginning, right, and you can see it in the way Trump is conducting the campaign. His key to victory in his mind is not to win more say suburban women voters, as vital as they are. His key to victory is like in sixteen turning out a whole lot of folks who normally don't vote. They're not going to show up for Republicans in the mid terms. They only show up for Donald Trump. That's how you one in sixteen. That's how he sees his path to victory here. And that's why I keep saying over and over again, it's it's two thy sixteen all over again, because it has so many of those indicators and Trump. Here's very interesting finding in this New York Times poll, Harris is losing men by a bigger margin than she is winning women. And this goes to something I just want to quote out of Today's New York Times just because it's funny, right, and we only need to laugh more.
Speaker 1: This is a New York Times.
Speaker 2: Pre debate piece and they're quoting. While miss Harris has improved on mister Biden's standing with some core Democrat leaning groups, she still fell short of traditional Democratic strength in the Times Siena pollp Notably, she was a choice of fifty five percent of Hispanic voters, similar to mister Biden's fifty two percent showing in June, but he won sixty five percent of Hispanics in twenty Now Here's where it gets fun.
Speaker 1: Democrats have also.
Speaker 2: Worried about whether black men in particular maybe more receptive to mister Trump.
Speaker 4: This year.
Speaker 2: Latasha Brown, a co founder of the Black Voters Matters Fund, express express skepticism that mister Trump would win over those voters in significant numbers.
Speaker 1: Why don't you quote a black guy? That's the whole point.
Speaker 2: He's doing better about black men, And the New York Times has to go to Latasha Brown. Female, No, go to a black man to find out. Okay, if you want to say, no, no, he's really gonna not do well among black men. At least quote a black man. Yeah, they couldn't find one to say that. That's the point, right, Hey, Sheriff Jim, what a privilege that is? From Castle Rock? You're on the dan or is it Chief Jim or Sheriff Jim. If it's it must be Chief Jim from Castle Rock.
Speaker 8: Used to be cheap.
Speaker 9: Subject.
Speaker 1: Chief Yes.
Speaker 9: Of Zil Jones past today. I wanted to just give you just a quick fuction on him.
Speaker 1: Uh you broke up? Who did you say past? My friend?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 9: I just heard it on the news. Yeah I did to do Uh. Security escorts for people that would do finguished lecture things out of the different places. I got to tell you, that is the most gracious young this man I was ever around. You know, I would walk. I would walk with him down down the streets of Denver. I would recognize him instantly. He would stop and have a conversation. I not like, hello, how are you? No, he would stop, Now tell me where you go to school, how you play sports? And I just thought the man was so gracious that my wife, when she was a fly wife, I had him on a flight once she was a flight attendant. The pilots turned around and said, oh we know that voice, Moup said on the jump seat signed the log sheet for him. But the man was the most gracious, the kindest man I think I've ever been around. I just loved him. But I want you to know that, Oh.
Speaker 2: That is so good to know, Chief, because yeah, I mean, how would the rest of us know these things? So yeah, thanks for passing that along.
Speaker 9: He was a wonderful, beautiful time human being. And I want to give you one more and more and more thing from Winston Churchill. Churchill said that this argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.
Speaker 2: Care, Chief, appreciate the call. Thank you, Thank you, Chief, I take care. And James Earl Jones, I didn't know that. Can we get some James Earl Jones sound today, my friend. I'm sure Ryan's already way ahead of us on that. Some text to Dan seven seven three nine, Dan, it's interesting we haven't heard nor seen from.
Speaker 1: Walls in a while.
Speaker 2: I think they put him in the basement because they realize he's a dufist. Oh, and he's a lying liar who lies listen, and we're not named callers on this show, right, but there's obviously something very very strange there, and he is he's been caught in multiple lives. But there is still time to replace him, and so I'm not predicting it to a probability, but it would not shock me at all if sometime after the debate he got replaced by Josh Shapiro because they can't as a practical matter, they can't win without Pennsylvania, and she pass on Josh Shapiro when you have to have Pennsylvania. Remarkable, Dan, I fully expect her, no no, no, no, to be wearing a shot collar of some kind. So she starts to cackle and they zepp her to shut her up. That's not nice, But no ABC is going to protect her. You go back and you look at that June twenty seven debate with Biden. There were so many places where if CNN wanted to protect Biden, they could have stepped in and protected him. But they didn't protect him because they wanted him out of the race. But they're going to be protecting Harris because she's all they got eight five five two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. When we come back, I take calls and text as well. But I've worked very very hard on this and i want to give you my thoughts in a very clear, specific path to victory for Donald Trump tomorrow night. It's very doable. It's very straightforward. Whether he chooses to go there or not, we'll find out together. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 3: Everything the Light touches is our kingdom.
Speaker 6: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and we'll rise with you as the new king, and.
Speaker 1: This will all be mine.
Speaker 4: Everything, everything the light catches.
Speaker 1: What about that shadowing police.
Speaker 6: That's beyond our borders. We must never go there, symbol.
Speaker 4: But I thought a king can do whatever we want.
Speaker 6: All this more to being king than getting your way all the time. That, Simbler, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Speaker 2: The dad.
Speaker 1: Don't we eat the antelope, yes.
Speaker 3: Simber, but let me explain it. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm listen to that all day very much.
Speaker 2: Can we just do that until five? Or how about six? Let's do that until six? Okay, Yeah, that's Chief Jim. Former chief of Denver PD, Chief Jim Collier had called us to say that James Earl Jones had passed away.
Speaker 1: So that's why we played that sound. That is so cool, Ryan, Thank you for that.
Speaker 2: But I'm suddenly much more relaxed than I was a few minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: One of the greatest voices of all time.
Speaker 5: I mean, who's better? Morgan Freeman better than that? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Well. Got a great voice too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know how you beat that voice. I mean short of the voice of God. And what do you think the voice of God sounds.
Speaker 4: Like James Earl Jones. That is what I imagine.
Speaker 2: That would not surprise me. What do you think an angel sounds like Kelly?
Speaker 4: That's what the listeners would say.
Speaker 2: Now, Kelly, if you were an angel and you had just arrived in this studio and you were going to greet us, what would you say.
Speaker 1: I am here to help all. Now, your real voice, It is my real voice. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What is my real voice?
Speaker 1: This is my real voice.
Speaker 2: I've never heard something like that. You have a phenomenal voice, but it doesn't sound like that. Dan, we're taking in all these great texts on the so called debate tomorrow night, which is going to be the most watched political event in American history. I don't think there's any doubt about that. Eighty one point one million eighty four point four for the first Hillary Trump debate in sixteen, and so amazing to me that he still won because he had a bad first debate, very good second debate, tremendous third debate, just like with Biden, he had a very bad first debate, good second debate. There was no third debate because Biden hid, let's go to roziel in Denver. You're on the dan Kaplash'll welcome.
Speaker 8: Hey, Jan Sorry for loud noise. I'm on the Amoyd right now. It just wanted to say that I think Trump really needs to tap into Tulsi Gabbart and Robert F. K. Kennedy Junior on how to handle tech Paris and meanwhile, maintain some of his originality, not go off on in tangents like he did. He did wander away on a few items when he was based in Brighten, but everyone knew that Biden was bombing, so he got He got lucky on that. But tomorrow he needs to be on his game and needs the exposer for what she is. If she wants to talk about crime, talk about her vice president who got a DUI. Yeah, no, that's extremely serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate it. And Razzie all this goes to one of the big specifics. Listen tomorrow night, she's going to make the mistake of claiming he's fell and convicted of this, convicted of that, or maybe the moderator does the dirty work for But Trump's response, and this comes back to preparation, discipline, etc. Why we need the a Trump The response is simply, Hey, you want to be in a republic, vote for her. You know it's got to be simple and crisp something like that. Don't dignify you know, this kangaroo court business. Just have a good cutting response that just resonates with what most Americans are thinking. You want the proof that that's what most Americans are thinking. Why do you think his sentencing was put off? What you think his sentencing was put off through the goodness of somebody's heart. That was a politically motivated prosecution. From the jump, the DA one is his sentencing put off. The DA knows that sentencing was going to be good for Trump politically. Now listen to Rozielle's point, I'm in a thousand percent agreement here.
Speaker 1: Listen, you can't step in the same river twice.
Speaker 2: We're all different minute to minute, right, But you do have some trends and some tendencies. And with President Trump, we have two different approaches to situations.
Speaker 1: We have the kind of rambling.
Speaker 2: Approach, which would be disaster tomorrow night, and then we have the good quick, clean approach, which he took at the beginning of the June twenty seven debate.
Speaker 1: But while we're talking about.
Speaker 2: That, let's get to the president's comments on Colorado this weekend when he had that rally in Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: So if I don't win Colorado, it will.
Speaker 6: Be taken over by migrants and the governor.
Speaker 4: Will be sent fleeing.
Speaker 6: Because the people of Colorado should.
Speaker 1: Really do something that would be a classic.
Speaker 6: They should do a major protest vote in favor of Trump to reject the threat to democracy that they caused by an attempt at ballot removal.
Speaker 1: Do you see that as rambling?
Speaker 2: I mean what most people who criticize that is rambling have forgotten, obviously, is our governor the only governor I'm aware of in the entire nation who has done this in modern times. Our governor did flee. We have seen him flee in the past. Remember he disappeared from public view for days when the mob took over downtown Denver during the George Floyd riots. He disappeared for days. He has fled. So it's a truly a remarkable thing that I hope people do keep in mind. Eight fi five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine when we come back the debate tomorrow night. I think there's a clear path to victory for President Trump.
Speaker 1: I want to lay it out for you. See. If you agree, you're on The Dan Kapli Show.