Speaker 1: Good morning, Welcome to You are the apple of God's I you are the apple of God. Today we have a phenomenal guest, mister Larry Fraser, and you don't want to miss this. Hang in there, be encouraged. You are the apple of God's eyes. He's going to share his journey, his passion for the things of God, from passion to praise. You don't want to miss this and call in write your questions and here's the anthem.
Speaker 2: You are the apple of God's are you are the apple of God? You are the apple of God.
Speaker 1: How he loves you.
Speaker 2: So so much?
Speaker 1: You are the apple of gods?
Speaker 3: Who the apple of God? You are the apple of God?
Speaker 1: Sir, here.
Speaker 4: You welcome mister Fraser, Welcome, You are the apple of God's It is such an honor and a pleasure to have you here this morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule. And your product line is called you are the One. Can you tell me a little bit about how you became pregnated with you are the One?
Speaker 5: It's funny I am. I'm a graphic artist and I'm sitting there at home one night and working on something else another a creative project, and I'm looking for a tagline to represent an individual within a family who takes the reins to make a difference. And I'm writing down different ideas and I come to be the one to be the one, like I'm saying to the individeo, will be the one who's going to make a difference, you know, using what they have in that family, and write down, be the one. And then I said, what about you be the one? And and then it just clicked in my head, not you be the one, You are the one. But initially it was not meant to be uh in in respect to God. I was thinking, if you are the one, you are the one in the family that's going to make the difference. And then my son came in and he said, he said that that sounds more like a like a prayer. It's almost like you saying to God that you are the one. Everything we do depends on God. We can't do nothing without Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay.
Speaker 5: And when you say you are the one, basically what you're doing you're giving him position first of all. You know, it's kind of tied into the scripture that says Ah put first or first the Kingdom of Heart and.
Speaker 1: His righteousness and all other things.
Speaker 5: Will you know added on you will be added on to you. And when I when I taught about it, I said, this is more like a world of praise. Yes, you know, and uh, I began to work with it. I told her. I had a friend of mine that works with n w a CP. She's a member, a senior member, and I spoke to her about it, and she said to me, she said, you know, we're having a conference in Presipony. Why don't you put some shirts together and and and come of course and see what you know. So I printed some T shirts and some bodies and I went to the conference and over the couple of days, I did quite a few T shirts over that that weekend and it was beginning. It was a source of encouragement, and uh, people started to get I have people that walk by and said, what is what is? You are the one? You are? You are the one. But it's meant to phonetically pronounced, you know, if I if I say you are the one, it's supposed to be you are t one, you know. But I wanted to to phonetically come off the individuals down as you know, as you are the one, and.
Speaker 1: That's how it creative.
Speaker 5: I had a few people come by and says, that's some kind of school, some university that I said, yeah, yeah, it's a university, the University of Redemption and Deliverance, and it's a it's a Division one school. I love it, you know. So we've been the the brand is becoming, I would say now it is becoming. Over the time that I've worked with it, I've gotten ideas about it. And one of the things that I think it does immediately when you pronounce it, when you say it, it's praised on your lips, it's praised out of your mouth. And once you speak it, what happens that I think the scripture says God inherit inhabits, so once you speak it, guess what happens.
Speaker 1: He summons the power God comes.
Speaker 5: So I have I've noticed over a period of time, I've had some friends who have been on fire for Christ, on fire for the Lord, and all of a sudden they started to move away. You know, you see their social media and they are talking about all kinds of Egyptum stuff and stuff. You know. And I I've always said, you know, if we go back to a time when our ancestors were enslaved. What did did depend on to get out to bring us to this point so that we are here? You know, you know, even if the Bible was cut up, even if it was divided, even some parts were redacted for them, guess what. You cannot divide the word of God exactly. So even if you try to hide it, the spirit is still there exactly. So if you get me two pages, guess what the spirit is there. I'm going to work with those two pages. And so for me, my feeling is that as we go forward, I'm gonna I put my faith and if you put your if it if you say it's your faith and you say, you don't move exactly. You know, if you believe, then you believe unless you don't believe exactly, you know. So yeah, that's basically how it started off. We are continuous. I'm my son said to me, Dad, you know, you're like you like avant. Every time I turn around, you something new. You know, that's right, you know. So the the idea is, you know, keep coming. But my goal is basically I believe that this brand, the purpose of this brand is is God's God's has an intention for it, you know, and uh, I believe it would be used to change our lives.
Speaker 1: Oh it already is I know for me, I'm being impacted already just listening. One of the things I love that you didn't create something that's a cliche in the world system, but you created something specifically for the glory of God. I love how you broke down the acronym by saying University of Redemntion division one. And it's interesting as I was looking at your hat and your shirt, I never noticed it before. It's pure Holy spirit lead. You know, every other let, every other number has a curve, but the number one is the only one that stands upright and alone. It makes a declaration. And as you were talking about how he inhabits the praise of his people, as you were seeing in the beginning what the Holy Spirit brought to my scripture is in the Old Testament, I believe it's an easy gel. Don't kill me, just pray for me, it says. And he sought for a man among them that would stand in the gap and bill a h And as you were talking, I just felt the presence of God saying that you uh the one that He has called to stand in the gap that would build a hedge. And here you are a man of wisdom and age, and you are coming up with a cliche that is very hippie for the young people. So even in that, I see prophetically where God is using you as the one, the man among them to build to bridge the gap for his glory. Now, your shit also mentioned the one who provides for me, So I know that when we met a couple of years ago, you were working in a car dealership, and I have never forgotten your testimony because I came to query about a vehicle and there was a little plaque on your desk and you started to share your testimony. Do you mind taking a few minutes only because it talks about the one who provides for me? And I associate that with that story. Thank you well.
Speaker 5: I have been in the automobile business since when nineteen eighty seven, I've been working with Toyota, so I'm at the dealership. Is a time when you know, occasionally the automobile business goes shoes, some trials, and it was one of those times, and I remember my pastor would say, listen, just find one. You only need one scripture. Just find one scripture and uses as a man, Trogert. That's if that's all you say, that's all you say, but you know, be consistent with it. So I chose my scripture that I chose was James one to the four. Come to all joy, my brothers and sisters, when you face trials of many kinds, because the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that it will be mature and complete, not lacking anything. And that when I did with that scripture, I took the first letter of each word in as scripture, and that was the plaque that you saw. So people will come in and they will say, what is that. I would tell them this is my These are my passwords. I use them for my computer whenever I choose a password from this. But what it was, it was just me using the letters to remind me of each word in a scripture so that during the day, I'm just I'm just in the in the old country. They will say, beating the word.
Speaker 1: You have quite a brilliant mind and a way of perceiving things. I absolutely love it. I love it. I just love what the Lord is doing. So tell me a little bit. This logo is also intriguing as well. The design of it. Do you want to tell me a little bit about that. I love it.
Speaker 5: The one in the front, well, this one, the one in the front. So this level basically what it is. I designed this, and then I will design something and then I'll sit back and look at it.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 5: And then revelation comes. So the revelation I got the design. You'll see at the top at the bottom under the side, so east, west, northern, south, covers all corners. Okay. At the top there is a figure that is a for me. It's a figure of God. You know that that scripture, as I think it's in Isaiah that says in the year.
Speaker 1: That king I swear the Lord Jesus strong, right high and lifted up.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, And I think at the end it says, and his train, his chain train filled the temple. So if you look at the drawing itself, you'll see at the top of it you'll see two hands like this. Now, we like like like the prodigal prodigal son, have all gone away from God. And when we came to ourselves, we decide what we're going to return. Whenever we return to God, what happens is that He never tells us to sit on the side. I'm gonna come back to you. He always welcomed us with open arms. So the figure at the top of the figure, you'll see the open arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm seeing it here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is the welcoming arms of God. Okay, so that is what that represents. Now, this also ties into Psalm eight to ten and the top position okay, it says, if I go up to the heavens, you are there. Okay. At the bottom it says, if I make my bed in hell or in the depths, you are there. To the right, if I rise on the wings of the dawn, okay. And to the left you are there. If I settle on the far side of the sea, even there, your hand will guide me.
Speaker 1: Your right hand will hold me fast. My God.
Speaker 5: This is basically what I This is my insignia for the brand, and this is my what I call my or not my but the brands. I got your insignia. So this is just saying that, you know, God is in this design or in this psalm, God is saying I got you whatever it is that you're going through, whatever it is that you have before you, I got you. I got your back. So one of that is tied in to this, even the the, the, the You are the one again, this is me. I'm one of these meditative persons, I think. And God can use anything for anything true. You can use three letters and a number, of course for his purpose to make a difference in the earth, of course, but three letters and a number. They tie in also with the oneness of God. Thank God, the Father, the three letters, the Father, the Son, the holy experiment. God, Amen, you are the one.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: So it's all of that.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you, even though we're just warming up. I just want to remind everyone again for those of you that are logging on. As you go into the show, so SOS Radio Live and you click in the live button. As you scroll down, you will see chats. You can enter your greetings to mister mister Fraser and begin to come in with your comments because and at the end or the middle, he will be taking time to respond or answer your question. Even if you have a prairie quest. There's no one better than the one that God has given the vision of him being the one I particularly love and I'm excited. I can't wait to hear more from you about this. I love how I want to thank you for not being selfish. People get revelations and they keep it to themselves. Males Monroe said, the richest place in the world is a cemetery because many people have died with the potential or the plan and the purpose that God created it, and they went back to their grave having never fulfilled it. So I want to take the opportunity to thank you for not being selfish and just googling the logo. You are the one leaving it between your Bible but putting it on a brand, not just for people to see, but everyone that owns one of your products. It doesn't matter what they're facing in that moment, and life will hit you with many things to face. It's to me this logo. You are the one University of redemption. You know, I love it deliverance of one, but I love it because no matter what you're dealing with, When it's a mother who has is facing unemployment, or someone that have lost their spouse or lost their job or whatever, and they're doing laundry and they pick up your shirt, you are the one. It's almost like a spiritual defibrillator that resuscitates their faith. It doesn't matter what I'm dealing with right now, it is only temporal. I serve the one that is the way maker, the one that says in Psalms one, p. Thirty nine, if I take the wings of the morning and fly to the uttermost parts of the earth, im there, And if I make my bed in hell. So it's you are the one. It embraces you. It brings you back to know that you are not alone, that God is with you. So many people recite scriptures and say things. You don't strike me as one of those people. Even with the way you talk, I can sense that there's a depth of conviction and experience when you the T shirt says that you are the one who provides for me. Has there ever been because there's a lot of uncertainty in the world to be economically, financially, spiritually, has there ever been a period in your life where you felt that God came through for you as that provider.
Speaker 5: In many, many different ways. I'll give you give you this story. Sure, it's nineteen seventy nine. Well, I'm in college, okay, and my mom had just passed away, and so I'm living in this basement apartment Brooklyn one seventy three Herkimer Street, Brooklyn, New York, in Austrian. And so when I came to the US back in nineteen seventy five, before I was playing rugby, I played rugby for QRC. I played rugby for Royllians, and then I was a member of the under twenty one rugby team. Wow. So when I came to the US, I decided, well, maybe I should shop around and see Okay, So I found out while I was going to Barou College, I found out there was a team at Hunter College. So I went and I joined the team. So we had practice in Randallph's Island. Okay, So I go to practice one one day. No, this was after my mom had passed away, and I took the train and get home late. When I get to the house, nothing to eat, h okay. I look on the on the counter in the kitchen and I see the end and on one piece of bread in a plastic bag. That's it. Now. What happened is that after my mom passed, I had a cousin that lived about like three or four miles away, and they told me, look, whenever you come from school, just stop by. But it was late that night so I didn't want to go to the house at that hour.
Speaker 1: And how old were you?
Speaker 5: I think? Ye? So I look and I saw the two pieces of bread. And when I opened the refrigerator, the only thing that was in a refrager was some water. And I had a piece of birthday cake from a birthday party that I went to. And what happened? My mind went to work.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me.
Speaker 5: I took the cake, I put it in a microwave for like ten seconds. I toasted the bread. I put the cake in the bread and it was the best cake sandwich I ever had. Have you ever had one?
Speaker 1: A mind?
Speaker 5: God provides you know what you know? The lesson that comes out of that is that, you know, you have to realize that in everything we do, not everything is permanent. You know, this is a temporary situation. Of course, be of good courage, you know, be of good courage. Another example I will give you is it's so funny. You know, it's mid midsummer. It's like ninety something degrees. We have at the dealership. We have a lot that that holds about between three to four hundred cars, but it's wide open. The sun is beating down. When I go out there looking for a car for a customer, and all of a sudden, the cloud comes over and covers the sun, and I look up and I said, thank you far Thanks God provides.
Speaker 1: But this she yah.
Speaker 5: The little things, you know, little things, you know. I'm telling somebody recently, I said, you know, I'm one of these curious people. I go in onto YouTube. I'm scrolling through and I saw this doctor and he's given examples of different parts of the body. This day he was talking about the I think it's called the epiglotters. Epiglotters. It's a little trap, like a trap door in your throat, and this little trap door actually blocks food from going into your wind pipe. It's a little thing, but it begins to work as soon as we're born, so that that bay that's breastfeeding, that that that trap is working for that baby to make sure that doesn't, yeah, that milk doesn't go into the wind. And it works for us all through our lives. If we don't have anything at all, Thank God for here is this little thing, and we don't even see, don't even see that we can pank God.
Speaker 1: For you know, Father, we just want to take this opportunity to thank you for everything that you have provided for us that we don't see in our bodies, in our lives, in our sometimes we miss a bus uber cancels or something, and we don't even know what God is. And many times we take you for granted. Father. And if God could put this little device to make sure we don't choke or die prematurely, and that we will enjoy our food. Oh my God, what's an amazing God we serve? You know, I was numb. God is just so amazing. A couple of weeks ago, the Lord had me google the human tongue. And you know, the scripture says old taste and see that the Lord is could do you know that there's over two thousand, eight hundred tastes birds in the human towne. If I were to drew your picture at the two sides a sawur the entry level the tip of the tongue is the sweet and the bitter is strategically at the back, and you think about how amazing God is that he did. He so wanted us to enjoy what we eat, that he kept the bitter in the back and put the sweet in the front, and put the sawers at the side to balance and break it down so that it go into our stomach and crush the food. And a lot of people don't know the amount of enzymes, the amount of acid in our humans alive. I can bow a hole in the ozone layer and there's something so powerful or destructive, but it's neatly talked in our interstines and it never pierces true, and we take so much. My God, Miss Scelaria Tank, God for your You have a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant mind. Oh my goodness. Somebody just wrote I'm not able to see the others. Let me see. I want to be able to see the other prior chats. So we have some people. One person say they love it. Looks like Junior Bruno. He says he loved the cake sandwich. It's about making lemonade.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I think as long as I live, I will never forget that sandwich, that example that you share, that testimony about the cake sandwich and that little device. I don't think I will ever chew again and not say thank you Jesus. And every time I see a piece of bread, I'm going to remember. I don't know if you realize how much potency God has put in you, and how much revelation you may be seeing it as one drop of rain. But for us on the outside, and I'm coming to you, Michelle, and to us on the outside, we are experiencing a pletterer or an oesis of revelation that God has put in you. Thank you for not being selfish and sharing that. So Michelle says, how do you leave yourself open for inspiration from God to do or go into prayer? So that is a question that Michelle, would you like me to reread it? No, I can read it, Okay, you can see beautiful. I don't have my glasses on and I can't well for me, you know, I.
Speaker 5: You know, I heard a pastor once talk about an anointed place that we go to in prayer for study, okay, And for me, I use my time in the morning when I'm driving to work. Okay. So he says that if you have a room in your house that you use for prayer, that room becomes a portal.
Speaker 1: In the spirit.
Speaker 5: Yes, spirit, And even if you sell that house, yes, and you leave and go to another house, that portal remains in that house. So for me when I drive, when I my drive time to work is my portal, and I, for some reason, I imagine that as my second shower Jesus. So I take a shower in the morning, but when I get in the car, I have a spiritual shower, listening to God's work. So by the time I get into work, you know, I feel refreshed. You know, wow, you know. So, yes, it involves prayer. It involves private prayer. I spend a lot of time. My wife is great enough to give me the time too, to sit quietly.
Speaker 1: And and and do what I do.
Speaker 5: But a lot of times I'm listening to the word. I'm listening to pastors preach the word basically growing, you know, in what is it? I think I think this year was ten years. Yeah, But in twenty fifteen I got up like three o'clock in the morning and it felt like somebody hit me with a I have her in my chest three o'clock in the morning. So when you have my wife, I said, hey, I can get of course. So you know, at that time, I was having some issues with blood pressure and stuff, and I had a baby. Aspirin at home, and I think I took about eight of them.
Speaker 1: That was wise.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm figuring, Okay, this. This doesn't feel good. Each one should be like two of the baby aspirin should be like one aspirin. This is like taking four, so it shouldn't be an overdose wedy things. I took eight. Okay, okay. So the cups come and I'm begging them, begging them. Can I go in the back? Can I go in the back? He said no, no, we gotta wait. We gotta wait for the ambulance. So the ambulance comes. They rushed me to the to the St. Barnabas. I get there and they do any kg and then says a doctor has to read this. I said, okay, okay, okay. So when the doctor comes, he says he looks at it and he shakes his head. He said, ah. He says, take your clothes off. You're not going anywhere.
Speaker 6: Oh my.
Speaker 5: So they had to rush me into surgery and they ended up putting three stands in. And you know, I remember when she wasn't in the in the room and I'm joking and said Lisabet, the big one, big one.
Speaker 1: For those of you cannot see, Miss Fras is not smiling in the corner.
Speaker 3: She's not.
Speaker 5: I'm joking, you know, And uh, you know, like in the moment, you know. So they take me to the operating room and they they they saw the operation and everything, but after they put the first stand in, they couldn't go any further because the aspirins, all those aspirins that I was bleeding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an acts a blooding out.
Speaker 5: They had to stop. So I had to lie down on the bed for like two days with a thing on my grind, heavy, heavy, like a sandbag on my ground for like two days, and then the next two days they came. So as in the hospital for eleven days. I came out of the hospital. The doctor said, he says, he says to me, he says, let me tell you something, Larry, he says, because of the advancement of the technology, you are here, he said, ten years ago, he will no longer be here.
Speaker 1: Wow, you know.
Speaker 5: And I remember going to my regular doctor after this happened. I went to a regular doctor and he wasn't there. I went on a Friday. He wasn't there that day. But when I got there he uh, he had a physician assistant there. So okay, I wait outside then to bring you inside and sit you down. So she comes into the room. She said hi. I said, hi, how are you? She said, why are you here? I said, well, I just came for a check up. Heart attack and looking at yeah, I had a heart attack, and you know, just she said, really, She asked me, She said, did they give you a stand card? And I said, yeah, can I see it? She gave it to her. So she gave it, you know, she looked at it, and she looked at it and one of them said L A D. And she said, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is a widow maker. This is.
Speaker 5: And I'm I'm so timeful. My wife wasn't there that day. She said, this is a widow maker. I said, what's a bit of make? She says, let me tell you something. When you're left TIV descending main archery is clocked, you don't you don't come back, you know. And you were speaking about Miles Monroe, you know, I read that book. I read that book. I think Understanding your Potential, and I remembered him, you know, talking about all those people who had gifts that will never realized because they didn't pursue it. They didn't start, you know, and huh, I'm good. Yeah, they didn't start, you know, And you know when I look at this, I look at purpose and not my purpose, God's purpose. So yeah, my God, but for his glory. So it is God saying I have a stop gap. I see people are walking away from their faith because they are confused, because they're getting different views from different people and it's confusing. And he's saying, basically, I want to make me attractive again to the culture. So I'm will give you these three letters and a number, and I want you to use it. I've been preparing you.
Speaker 6: M it's okay, take your time, It's okay, mhmm.
Speaker 5: For a very long time.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it's written. It says that someone wrote a book and he said that tears are liquid prayers and there's no mistake in God. I I feel the presence of God as you're talking so heavy. I remembered. I think it was either my brother Junior or my Neviuge Room that gave me that book many years ago. I never read it. I just am familiar with the cliche. And I think as you were talking, because with my own devotion, praying this morning and telling the Lord while look at the things that has happened in my life, not necessarily the delightful things. And as you're talking, I can feel God doing this to me. If you had applied yourself and read that I don't even know where the book is, I would not have fallen into all those pitfalls that the enemy had designed for me. And as you were talking, all I could just feel the Holy Spirit resonating Jeremiah twenty nine eleven, you know. And then there's a little I owe no right in state, you know. But as you're talking, I know the plants I have for you, the classes plants to prospy, plants never to hante you hot, give you oh kind of future.
Speaker 7: Peace.
Speaker 1: A plant.
Speaker 6: Peace are the polite, These are the plants.
Speaker 1: High po you. You see. We must say it's a popular scripture, but for you to understand the weight of that scripture, you have to understand there's another scripture that says that the Lord has us, mister Larry carved into the palms of his hand. You can take bleach and bleach your skin, but it will never bleach out the lines in your hands. It doesn't matter how many times a day you wash your hands your skin. Your pigmentation on the outside will get dry, but the lines on the inside you came with them from the time you enter this world, and when God is ready for you an a second before, you will return with those lines. So when you think about there's nobody in this world who has the two identical fingerprints. So when God said that he has plans, he's saying, in my whole hand, there's a palm called Larry. And just as another scripture that said who the King's heart is on the palm of the Lord's hand and he drives, there is no enemy, there's no health condition, there is no assignment. There is nothing outside of God's love and will that can move you from the plan he has. And because he is the good Shepherd, because he is the carpenter, because he is the Alpha and the Omega, it will come to pass in Jesus' name. I'm sorry, I'm the texas are on my phone because I'm trying to retrieve that. There's so many Texas that I can't catch up with everybody. So go ahead, mister Larry, respond to your people. I know somebody before refer to I love it the person another name to him or her, And they were saying, can they use what your techniques for prayer? And they were asking if they could use your gems and now you can respond to Miss Michelle Well or the person before.
Speaker 5: Well. You know, for me, you know, prayer is is conversation with God, and and that's how I approach it. I'm not a trained orator, I you know, I'm just a lay person who you know, is in a relationship with God through his son and I most of my my prayer is done in in silence, in in in private, So there's no you know, there's no trick, there's no I just you know, talk to God. And when you get to that point where you can say I'm talking to God, then you can go away from what what kind of if you don't have anything to talk to God about it? Talk about that little trap door?
Speaker 1: Just stop him for that, you know.
Speaker 5: For me, the again, the whole concept of God's using this is so that he can put praise in the mouths of the people. So if he puts praise in the mount of the people, he enters, and when he enters, he has you know, his ability, you know, he's God. He has the ability to make changes. You know. So that is ultimately what give God the permission to make the necessary change by giving him the praise. Wow, Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: This truly is the Lord's program and I am truly encouraged. Michelle is saying a lot to you. I can't go back to what she wrote before. I'm sorry about that, Michelle, but I know that she was saying, this is so powerful.
Speaker 5: Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 1: And for the person, the loved person who's asking what you are the One is about? You would have to go back in the beginning to see what mister Fraser expounded or elucidated on. But I don't know if you have some more things that you would like to share for the person that is asking. I know Mastermind also had some comments earlier thanking you for the program. We want to acknowledge Mastermind Mind. And I'm seeing blessings, which I know is coming from Trinidad. She says, blessings better than me. I don't have my guys.
Speaker 5: I'm really enjoyed this session this morning.
Speaker 1: Praise Scott. Thank you very much, blessings for your response. We appreciate that. So someone is asking more about you are the One. Do you have anything else you want to share with us about the product? What where can I get that? I know we're not at the conclusion or where do you see the product going?
Speaker 5: The product right now? The product is on our website. It's called you are the One Store. You are the one store sd O r E dot com.
Speaker 1: Is it spelt like that? The letter you, the letter are the letter d okay.
Speaker 5: Letter one, well, the number one one. You are the one store sd O R E dot com. Uh, the products out there right now. Being a startup, UH, the site is a print print on demand's site. I do do some point of purchase if I go to UH vending opportunities. I do some of those right now. But ultimately the goal is basically to to have a personalized service so I can manage uh, not only the production of the of the pieces, but any correspondence that goes out to potential customers.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 5: That's basically the whole idea that we're looking at. And for me, you know, sometimes people, you know, for the seniors that are out there, I just want to say, you know, you know, you come to a time in your life where you feel that you're you're you're done, You're not you know, I'm all for like see you know, and sometimes if you read the Bible enough, you'll understand that some things. I'm multi generational, so they may start in one generation and they may not come to full fruition until I'm just moving ahead, that's right, you know. And uh, I think God sees he sees everything. And you know, I had one of the event. But when I was at that, uh the na A CPU conference, I remember I had a fellow vendor that was right next to me on her table and she says, Wow, I like what you're doing. She says, I see God's in it. He said it can't fail.
Speaker 3: It will not.
Speaker 1: It has to bloom, and it will bloom in Jesus.
Speaker 5: Of course, she says, uh, you know, you know God's in it. Don't worry. It's gonna You're gonna do it. So yeah, so I'm just going ahead, you know. And my creative mind continues to churn out ideas. So, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Zoie of God is potent in you. I know, I'm getting my Christmas gifts because there's nothing more. If I buy someone something it can break. But I think even if they don't wear it and they have it hang up, every time they go in their closet, they are reminded that God is the one and that he got us this is so absolutely phenomenal. Love It is saying, yes, you know, it's interesting that love It would say that because one of the things that the Lord was also showing me when you were talking earlier, but I didn't want to interrupt you, is that I saw God raising you up as a mentor, even though that's not what loved is saying that God is using love it to remind me to give you the prophetic word. I saw a lot of raising you up, mister Fraser, mentoring young men or man and just the generation on whole. So mister to love it, whether it's him or her, we want to thank you. Love it and every unblessings and everyone else that has responded. So love It is saying, is there some sort of program he has as a mentor? There is so much in him? Absolutely so, mister Fraser. When can we expect a mentorship program for such a time as this, Amen, even I'm ready to sign up.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's so funny because I had a friend of mine who is a pastor, came by the dealership recently and I actually started too in promotion for the products. I started to develop promotional songs for the for the products so I had this one.
Speaker 1: I have a.
Speaker 5: A collection that I'm putting together called Anointed, the Anointed, the Anointed Connection. If you go to the to the website, you'll see it right now.
Speaker 1: Would you mind saying the website again for those who don't please start.
Speaker 5: Website is you are the one store S D O r E dot com. So if you go to the website, you see it. But I actually have a song that the that collection is based on, and he came by it. I played it for him, and and after you heard it, exactly what this person is asking. He's asking me to come to his church and a man. So you know, I'm one person. I'm doing what I'm doing and.
Speaker 1: The greatest he does, say you okay, you could do it. So summer Celary to the I'm sorry to interact right now.
Speaker 5: But it's I'm sure if people are voicing of interest, and they are, you know, possibly in their future.
Speaker 1: So for those for those that are logging on right now, how else can we get in touch with you. Let's assume there's a there are pastors looking right now or we'll look at it eventually, and they want to have you as a guest speaker. I know that you mentioned the website for your products. How can they get in touch with you directly? Do you I know people are apprehensive if you have a business number, do you have an email? Is your lovely wife the administrator where they can get in touch with you for booking? How can can you tell them how they can get in touch with you for bookings for upcoming events? Listen, God did not bring you back out of the hand the claw of debt.
Speaker 5: Just like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that. That's why I was so emotional, like, oh my God, I just truly bless God for your life. I'm still here and you will continue to be for His glory. Yes, yes, and God is just sorry. God is just I don't know if you realize that, like this, what happened with your heart with a heart attack, what the enemy taught was a conclusion. God used it as a promotion and in the realms of the spread work, God assured me, is like eager. God caused that diagnosis to cause you to begin to sore, not flying so into your purpose Carabatkusan. They will see and take destinies with you into those high into those horizons and dimensions in god'stamic the apologies for the for the hand of God. How can pastors, leaders, company CEOs and hungry men teaser that are hungry? Now Michelle is also asking, Okay, Michelle has said, what a beautiful episode again my glasses speaker, forgive me? Thank you for bringing mister Fraser. Yes, Michelle, I you know, Michelle, he doesn't know this yet, but he will be here for other episodes. There will also be an episode with him and his wife, because a woman coming through that that loves her husband and the diagnosis there as much in this age where the culture is teaching women to be other than what God called them to be as godly wives, to be able to stand and pray your husband through this. We want to hear from her and we want to hear from them. So that's going to be another show, and then there's going to be a third time that he's gonna come back, and whatever the Lord choose to do, the Lord choose to do. But in the meantime, those that are trying to get in touch with you.
Speaker 5: You can email me at you are the one. You are d one that's in fo at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: And is that spelt then? Is that the number you, the letter are, the letter D, the number one. Okay in full.
Speaker 5: At gmail dot com. Beautiful.
Speaker 1: There is a powerful peace that God has given him that is going to be put up on his social media. Do you have a Facebook? Somebody might be going through something? Yes, Michelle said, to bring you back or he's coming back, Michelle and love it said. Wonderful presentation. An excellent guest agreed, truly, this is the Lord's program and it has been a fight to get in touch with mister Learry. My assistant has been tracking him down. But God has it this way and for his glory. So for those Let's say someone is looking at the program today and want to speak just to you. Maybe you've touched something that they have overcome or that they are facing in their life. I know you. Are you comfortable with giving a Facebook page where they can message you because the older people may not well, some people may not know how to execute with emails.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, I mean I'm on you are the one is on Facebook, so you can type it in. I think I have it as you are the one TM. I think I'm on Facebook, I'm on Instagram. I'm also on TikTok.
Speaker 1: What is your name on Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 5: You are to one beautiful beautiful.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I truly give God praise and times for you if I can. I know we have a few minutes left. We are still welcoming final comments. This I am encouraged. Okay, yeah, you have on your glasses and.
Speaker 5: Mister phrase, I love to meet his wife next to one amazing man. There is an amazing woman she has to be.
Speaker 1: She's cutting her eyes as us that we cannot bring her into the camera. You know what, Michelle, you have been so kind to suggest that we will have her step in for two seconds just to put her hands and embrace her husband. Michelle, you will get to meet missus Fraser. You can kill us later and drive with Missus Fraser, or she's going to stand next to him. Oh this is Let's give the Lord a hand for this beautiful couple, this lovely man of God. The riber say what God has joined together? Let no man put asunder. I'm not trying to put you on the spot, but they're asking for you, Miss Fraser. What was it like to see your husband come? I don't want to get more emotional that's the question. What was it? Thank you so much, we appreciate that. What was it like? What do you want to tell us about this? About everything? You are the one seeing God rescue your husband out of the hands of death, and God using him as such a prolific and profound, profound voice of hope, encouragement and strength. Well, I just thank God for.
Speaker 7: I just thank God for bringing him back. And he's still here, and I stand behind him, beside him and pray for him constantly, and whatever God see fit to do in his life, I'm here to support him.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it. Well, Michelle, you got you wish. Thank you for being a godly example of a true wife, not flashy on the external, but grounded in the spiritual. I pray that when God does bless me with my husband, that I take a page out of your book and I will come to you for much mentorship on how to stand anything else you want to say.
Speaker 7: This, Everything comes from God. It starts with God and ends with Him. And you put God first in your life and everything else will will come.
Speaker 1: Amen. Amen. So if we can just look this way, we're getting ready to conclude, Michelle, mister Fraser near your eyes.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, beautiful marriage.
Speaker 1: Indeed, so we will be here from them, their team, my team will connect to see their availability, possibly in December or January or early next year. We're going to have two more shows, one with them and one more with him, because I feel we didn't get a chance to express more. But let me just tell you what an honor it is to have the two of you here. For God to entrust a man with a vision and God executed, mister Fraser. From a personal point, I have given my life to the Lord since I was seven. I am fifty one, and the Lord use you to encourage my heart today heven't being a past and in ministry and experiencing many things, even people that have misrepresented the name of God. Thank you so much for just allowing the Holy Spirit to use you the.
Speaker 5: Way he has.
Speaker 1: So as we conclude, would I would like to ask you both to pray for the audience. Okay, just the husband will pray for the audience looks over here, Okay, if you just pray for them.
Speaker 5: If ah, you know you can record this. But this is a prayer that I have written, and I say, you know just as how the the Lord's presses or daily bread. This becomes daily bread. And it's a prayer that I wrote and I say to myself and says, Dear God, guide and keep me today. Give me the right frame of mind and would make it easy for you, through your transcendent spirit to be manifested in me through my spirit, enrich and nourish me, that I may be able to see and stay on the path that you have designed exclusively for me. You are my father, I am your child. Guide me this day, my father, Dear Lord. This is my prayer. This is my word in Jesus name. Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, mister Fraser, with heartfelt appreciation, Thank you so much, missus Fraser, for coming, for supporting. The audience loves you. We can't wait to see what the Lord is doing. And we are going to go on your website the letter you, the letter are, the letter D the number one store store dot com dot com. Amen. Until next you are the apple of God's eyes. Thank you for joining us today. Hold on to these gems that the Lord has given us and let them create a harvest of greatness in you for the glory of God. And she's his name. Bye.