Speaker 1: Okay, my fellow Americans, Welcome to Tuesday evening. The Tri State redspaceball we hope kicks off at six oh five tonight. Reds have lost three games in a row. I think the next six games are critical were whether the Reds or buyers or sellers. At the end of this month they look completely inept once again. No offense, not much of a defense. Thing's not good, pitching not bad. But let's face it, tonight, we'll see what occurs. The Fisher in town three more and then the Rocks come to town. If they can't beat those Rocks at the end of this week, there will be buyers officially. But until then. We had a terrible shooting last night at DHL facility there at CVG, not too far from Brian Hamrick's home in Boone County, and largely I know right now is sitting in the parking lot waiting for maybe information sometime in the next fifteen or twenty minutes plus. We had two more shootings. Of course in OTR it's almost worth not reporting. And then the other issue, of course in Avondale there was four shots for two members of the same family in the same block and blood is running in the streets all over Otr and Avondale. Plus we get red, white and blue ash. We have that situation in which the crime is spreading out throughout the county in the region. But until then, Brian Hamrick, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, you're there at DHL in Boone County, not too far from your home. You and Tony Bender, I know Sherifshabilee on the back deck now and then just watching the planes coming and going, and he tells me your favorite of Chateau Brian seventy four, but he likes a little more Mogan David, but it's a different story. But what's the latest on DHL, what's the traffic? Say, maybe you can't report exactly what officially, but isn't there something unofficially going on that you think may have happened at DHL?
Speaker 2: Well, thanks again, mister Cunningham. Yeah, well, we're out here at DHL near this parking lot where there was some sort of what DHL is reporting as an incident, and it seems to be everyone that we've talked to calls it a shooting, and so it sounds like from talking to witnesses out here that there were.
Speaker 3: Multiple shots fired.
Speaker 2: Somebody was hit, they were in a car, And this is what we're kind of piecing together. Again, none of this official from police, but from what we've heard when police were responding, what they were told, what they relayed.
Speaker 3: Back to.
Speaker 2: Dispatch, and what witnesses are telling us, all this seems to be matching up. And so basically what happened it sounds like is someone was in the parking lot, there was a car that pulls up, Two people apparently wearing ski masks, get out, fire a bunch of shots into a vehicle where a person was sitting.
Speaker 3: Person was hit.
Speaker 2: Shortly after, like within a minute, there was a fire, uh, and then a big fire.
Speaker 3: The fire becomes.
Speaker 4: Like uh like huge flames seven eight feet twelve, one witness described, and then the uh and then there are fireworks that go off, so there's a whole mess of things and then these people take off and uh yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's a it's an entirely uh a crazy scene. And that's what seems to be happening uh out here at DHL.
Speaker 3: And as far as we know, there are.
Speaker 2: No uh, there are no.
Speaker 3: Fatality perspects that have been taking it. This time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're dealing with some of the DHL security UH who.
Speaker 3: Are out here right now.
Speaker 2: Interestingly enough, you know, this is at the airport, and as we I speak, they're like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think where they say, and we can't be here, but I think we can. So we're trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: You know, there's always this, you know, well, we don't want you to see anything here. We can't, but I think we're along a public street. And that's when one end up telling them eventually.
Speaker 1: Well tell them that. Tell them you're on the tell them on LW with the with the Great America. And if you're on the public street, you're trying to get the facts in DHL once get the lid on that. You know what, the their name associated with the shooting at an airport. That's bad, that's bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, they don't like any of that, especially right in front of the sign that says welcome.
Speaker 3: To the Safest Hub and UH have a shooting out there.
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm looking at the sign right here is welcome to the Safest Hub and that doesn't go along with the UH.
Speaker 3: What you've put out there.
Speaker 1: So you're just seeing the traffic inn case, the two guys jumped out of a car wearing ski masks, were shoot off some rounds and someone's not dead. There was some speculation this was like a workplace violence. It wasn't a hold up, was it? Because I can't imagine what do you hold up at DHL? What do you take?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to I mean it sounded like it's something if that's you know, actually how this unfolded. That sounds like a targeted sort of a situation where they were looking for the person in that vehicle.
Speaker 3: Now, how in the.
Speaker 2: World that goes from a shooting to a fire to fireworks. Maybe the guy had a cigarette, it falls onto the floor, it catches on fire, and he happened to have fireworks in the car, you know, something like that. But I don't know anybody that you know, you know, shoot somebody and then sets off fireworks for But there.
Speaker 3: Were definitely, I mean, one of the witnesses was Adam and he goes there were some kind of goes. They were mortar fireworks, like you could see him going off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that must have been in the car and when the fire started, which probably had something to do with the shooting, that is, you know, probably.
Speaker 3: How that happened.
Speaker 2: But it's just a bizarre set of circumstances on this shooting over here, and no one has officially come up here at all to tell us, you know, anything about exactly exactly what happened, or lay out any kind of scenario for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, DHL, I can imagine bullets flying around CBG with the planes, et cetera. That's a dangerous situation. I'm reading and looking at the statement of DHL, it's rather innocuous. There was an incident, and the incident involved I guess ski masks and the cars on fire and bullets fired. But that's it. And dhl's hunkered this thing down and no one's been arrested and the person shot is still alive. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of the witnesses we talked to said they seemed to be doing well when they loaded them up onto the stretcher. It sounded like they were alert and talking, you know. The police relayed back to dispatch that the person had been hit multiple times.
Speaker 1: So well, all right, let's move on to Evandale and what happened on there last night. I'm looking at your website. There was two more shootings in OTR at one thirty in the morning. We're going to have four to five hundred people wounded in the city of Cincinnati and about seven zip codes this year. And Avondale and you told me out there the young Taekwon Jones Alexander only fourteen years old. I guess at one thirty in the morning, and a day or two ago he's kind of walking around at one thirty in the morning and is murdered. And this is out the first time that blocked that streets has seen violence. Tell the American people about that particular part of Avondale.
Speaker 2: That was a's that has become a very very violent street. We're talking about Hutchins and Reading Road there. There's a plaza there, there's some mice kind of a development there, but this little stretch that goes down Hutchins has just been incredibly violent the last couple of years. We've covered no less than four shootings in the last couple of years. The most recent is fourteen year old shot to death there one Hutchins and just in October his birthday is described as a stepfather to this fourteen year old. He was shot to death on his front porch and we're talking maybe forty yards from where his step son was shot to death. It's unbelievable. And then in July of last year, we covered three people who were shot there, including a fourteen year old.
Speaker 3: They all survived.
Speaker 2: And then there was this football coach, Antonio Thrasher. He was a well known football coach and.
Speaker 3: People loved the guy.
Speaker 2: He got shot on that same street.
Speaker 5: And all these.
Speaker 2: Shootings were about one hundred, one hundred and fifty yards from each other, and there were more. We talked to one witness he lives right there, and this.
Speaker 3: Guy's like, you know, he's pointed out.
Speaker 2: He goays, well, I know there was a shooting there. There was one there, there was another one over here. It's unbelievable. All within fairly recent recent memory.
Speaker 1: I moved, you know.
Speaker 2: And this family and this kid, it's like, hey, they said they're supposed to be cracking down. If they're not here, where are they?
Speaker 3: You know. So there's a lot of people wanting answers.
Speaker 1: Well, Taekwon looks like a good kid. Of course, they're all good kids. But I don't know at one thirty in the morning walking around, you know, I guess that's possible. I look at the Mayor's program. It's called the Anti Violence Program, and the City of Cincinnati is spending boots on the ground eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars from ten thousand dollars from hip hop dance lessons. Another one is addressing loneliness. That's a big problem. Another one is how to mentor youth and get involved in vital social services. That's a good one. Five hundred thousand dollars in the city is crime prevention through environmental design, which improves beautification, enhancements, and community ownership and reduces violence. There's another one here about the Advancing Peace. This program will pay so called at risk youth moneys every month not to commit crime. Participants of thousands of dollars in stipends not to commit a crime. Plus a city gave eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars to improve food security and that's going to make a big difference. And I'm looking at some of these programs, maybe they should find themselves at Hutchins and Reading Road and maybe talk about hip hop dances there to see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and I've talked about this, and you know, it's key to have something for these kids to do and activities and things that they're not out there doing that the problem is, and this is what you're hearing more and more and more from these families and from people who deal with this. Pastor Mingo, Pastor Tate, these folks who deal with these families. More and more I'm hearing out here, you know when I talk to these families, is I am hearing.
Speaker 3: The the level of.
Speaker 2: Violence and the culture. There's a culture of violence, and you hear it. And all you have to do is listen to some of the music that's out there. They're perpetuating this and the like really plays into the marketing of the people on the street. They're marketing nothing to these kids, and the kids are buying into it, and they have nothing to give them, you know.
Speaker 3: And a lot of these kids.
Speaker 2: They don't have a lot of you know, adults around them who are you know, role models that they can latch onto. They're left alone by themselves, so who takes care of them? The guys on the street.
Speaker 3: They'll say, will take care of you. And they get these.
Speaker 2: Influential kids at twelve thirteen, and by the time they're fourteen, they're ready to go out with their gun and do the deed that these street folks want them to do. But this is what's happening to Like you said, just listen to music, it's all the same. Kill the cops, beat the women, take the drugs, get the money. That's the central theme of a lot of the music that these folks are listening to. It stirs them up.
Speaker 3: They love it.
Speaker 2: And not that I'm saying, you know, music is the roote.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's.
Speaker 6: Feeds into it.
Speaker 2: And these guys who are are playing these kids and working on their emotions and trying to indoctrinate them into their cult, their culture and their cult of killing people and.
Speaker 3: Working against the.
Speaker 2: Police and saying we're the only ones that you can trust. They are buying into this in a big way. And when they do, you've got a guy for life over there. He's going to be there for life. Sometimes that's only until he is fourteen years old, and sometimes until he goes into jail, when he's.
Speaker 3: In there for life.
Speaker 2: But this is what's happening, and that's what we need to get a grip on. We need to do a better job of marketing to these kids. Then the guys on the Street are doing.
Speaker 3: They're masters at this and their.
Speaker 2: Masters at getting these kids to buy into their program. And if you peel down what you've got at the end, you have gotten. They're offering him nothing. They're gonna get rich. There's nobody out there getting rich. They're not gonna be famous, they're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Be big rap cards. No, I mean, none of it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: But they have done such a unbelievable job of marketing to these kids that there is something at the end of that rainbow that I mean, somebody needs to study and say how are they doing it? Because it is an unbelievable magic. Well, Brian and more and more a family talking about.
Speaker 1: It and Brian Hemrick of the Power of five. Ryan Hinton is the perfect example online social media. He's got guns in each hand. A week before he was killed by the police officer, whether it was Gerald Austin or Anthony Bullocks or sincere Grigsby. These little gangs roll around northern Kentucky and Ohio and they break into cars and they steal stuff because it's harmless. I'm told by Blue Ash officials. The kid in Blue Ash who used a Roman candle to shoot a cop in the leg was let out and is now free of charges in Hamilton County because the juvenile court system here doesn't take it seriously. So even when you take a Roman candle and point it at a police officer and uniform and shoot him. And by the way, if one of those little projectiles hit you in the face or some other sensitive part of your body, you can be killed or seriously maimed. There's no consequences for bad behavior. And you talk about nothing to do. How about working? How about the concept of them work? How about a part time job?
Speaker 6: Wait, you get up.
Speaker 2: Into work's attracted by this myth that there's something better than that, that their life is going to somehow, And it's all a myth and they bought into it, like you know, some kind of you know, Greek god or something. You know that it doesn't really exist, but they think it does, so therefore it becomes very powerful in their lives. And the real tragedy in this thing, I mean, before the cops ever have to pull the gun on him or any of this is the you see the shots, the pictures of the guys with the guns, with the dope, with the you know all that you know, and that is the result of them playing into this culture of violence that you know that I'm sure you know these these you know, the streets thugs are basically putting the strings on all of this. So that's the real tragedy. When you see that, it's sort of like, well, you've lost another one to the street violence. And uh so you've got a lot of kids, and then even kids that are not involved in it. I mean, you know, family tells us, that tells us that Taekwon h Jones Alexander wasn't involved in this. Well, he's out there hanging around with buddies and all of a sudden, somebody opens fire and now he's a victim of this, you know, this whole culture, whether he had anything to do with it or not, so well puts the entire community in danger. And tell there's some outrage over that, like there is when a when when a cop shoot somebody, there's outrage.
Speaker 3: People are out to get signed.
Speaker 2: They're like, we need to look into this, we need to understand this. Why are police shooting people? Well, there needs to be the same level of outrage when it comes, you know, from the community as well.
Speaker 3: And until we get that, I don't think we're gonna have you know, people, the kid is just as dead. He's just as dead.
Speaker 2: And we don't want police shooting people unjustly, but we don't want other kids shooting people either, you know. So it's it needs to be addressed with the same sort of intensity, you know. Again, you know, I try not to get too far out in opinion here, but this is what I'm here and off the street. These are the sort of things that when I go out and I talk to the family members and it's you know, one after another after another, and I tell you, it's it's difficult. You just you look at these folks and these are family members. You know, we think, you know, you hear off fourteen year old kidneys, but this is a fourteen year old kid. They and the family loves this kids.
Speaker 3: Like you love your fourteen year old or whatever. And it's not just a thug to them. It's a family member.
Speaker 2: And I see that over and over and it's just really difficult to continue to talk to these folks.
Speaker 3: And it's the same thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I tell you what, it's not gonna stop until it is stopped. And you can't have food insecurity programs and hip hop dances and roller derbies. That's not the problem is morals, ethics and values, and kids have to want teenage boys. Most teenagers in the summertime want to go get part time jobs to make some money. But the recruiters are out there with these gangs in order to get members to break into cars and do a bunch of crap. But Brian, up against the clock, got to go. But you're the best there is. If something breaks this afternoon or tomorrow about DHL, let me know. But at this point it's hunkered down, masks, cars on fire, shots fired, and nobody's talking. But Brian Hamrick, you're the best of what you're doing. Once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Give my best to Shari and Mike and all the folks at the Power five.
Speaker 2: I will thanks again.
Speaker 3: Took for Cunningham.
Speaker 1: God bless you and God bless America. One of a sign that says the safest airport hub in America. Car's on fire, shots fired, and all of a sudden, maybe not so safe. Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred wlw HY Billy Cunningham, the Great American good you have you with me this afternoon. Let's set up what's going to happen the rest of today. After one o'clock we'll be Kevin Jackson of the Black Sphere Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot com about many of the issues that we confront including the last ones with the great Brian Hamrick out in front of the sign at CBG that says the safest hub in America. We'll see what happens with that case. The rumors are and they're only rumors, not facts, that this was a workplace violence, that somehow there was individuals involved in this who specifically target a person to be shot and not killed. So he was shot a few times, the car was fire bombed. That's the one hell of a workplace violence at DHL. But nonetheless that's what's being said now. Secondly, after one o'clock today, Kevin Jackson SS said, we'll take up that issue plus something quite troubling, which is violence. A lot of violence happening here. It is the mean days of July headline on Fox News. Ice agents targeted in two ambush attacks in recent days. Anti government suspects allegedly shot police officer in the neck while carrying propagan materials calling for class warfare against ICE and Justice Apartment on Monday yesterday named ten individuals charged with shooting a police officer in the neck and opening fire on other correction officials outside detention center in Alvarado, Texas on the fourth of July. And then also Portland and other cities are in complete rebellion against the federal government. How about the mayor of Los Angeles, Karen Bass and a ban. About one to two hundred activists few days have showed up outside ICE detention facilities, joining arms to keep the ICE agents from leaving the building and or taking their caravans to pick up criminals. I look at the name of the names of people arrested, and they're mainly seven of the ten or females who have been so propagandaized by the radical left by watching CNN, by attending colleges that teach them to hate America that they want to take action immediately against the country, which is truly unbelievable stuff. Also, I have a guest on later to talk about what's happening with Democratic lawmakers. Newsweek has a story running that they interviewed two dozen Democratic lawmakers in Washington and the Democrats are saying, these are the law. That these aren't derelics or fools or useful idiots. These are elected Democrats say. The Democratic base is calling for blood and violence against Donald Trump, and mega blood and violence is what the leaders of the Democratic Congress are saying. Is what the is what their base wants them to do. That's why one or two are getting arrested. US Senator from California arrested, judges literally judges arrested. And you have other lawmakers like in New Jersey, pushing into ICE detention facilities and assaulting federal police officers. Are you kidding me? No, I'm not. Now these are things that you and I may consider that that's not possible. But I'm watching it in real time like an insurrection by the Democratic Party against federal law enforcement. By the way, ICE and other federal law enforcement officials, the FBI police, Cincinnati Police, Hamony County Sheriffs, Boon County sheriffs, they're enforcing the law passed by Democrats and Republicans, you know, the US Immigration and Customs Enforcements, so called ICE. They're not making it up. They're doing what the Congress and the President of both parties tell them to do. In fact, the the porter in chief was Barack Usain Obama, who deported north of five million individuals in his eight years, had three million in the second and the second four years at two million in the first. He's the deporter in chief, not Trump. But it's a motivating factor among the left to call for blood in the street and violence against ice, immigration and custom and enforcement officials, the FBI and police officers. Are you kidding? No, I'm not kidding. And the individuals have been arrested in Colorado and in Texas have degrees from some of the great colleges in this country. These aren't plumbers, electricians, drywallers. These aren't bar backs and bartenders. These aren't logistics officers, individuals that know about about Kate and that they know English literature. They're women's studies departments, and they're Propagandais that's such an extent They want to take action against the individuals who they compare similar to the brown Shirts, and with of course Donald Trump being Adolf Hitler and those who voted for him. Seventy seven million of US voted for him. Despite the protestations of some, I do not believe that eighty one million Americans voted for Joe Biden in twenty twenty. I don't believe it. We now know Chinese driver's licenses to the tune of hundreds of thousands were shipped into the country and thrown into so called blue and red states to elect Joe Biden. The Chinese Communist Party won at Joe Biden, and so seventy seven million of US in twenty twenty four across the political spectrum say we can't take this anymore, having a Putts, having a clown in the presidency like Joe Biden, who's not even the president, we can't do it anymore. They wanted someone to get back in charge. It would enforce the law. All Ice is doing right now is enforcing the federal law passed by Democrats and Republicans, the same federal law that caused those under Barack Hussein Obama to be the deporter in chief. There's been no new laws passed, but the Democrats, a lot of the Democrats are so angry. According to Newsweek, etc. And there's his story in Axios. That headline is that Democrats say Base is calling for blood and violence and the shooting the assassination attempt to Donald Trump. They're seeking another assassination of Donald Trump. And it's this isn't the far left wing this and the communists like going to run New York City. These are individuals who are members of Congress willing to take direct action against law enforcement. One or two have been arrested in New Jersey, a state judge arrested in Wisconsin. And then what's happening in Los Angeles every day is not well covered because we don't cover things in Los Angeles. Hell, we don't cover things well in Cincinnati, for God's sakes, except Rian Hemrick. And there it is a common event to have hundreds or thousands of people surround law enforcement official vehicles, throw things at them, to assault them and to keep them from doing their jobs. In law enforcement headed up by the mayor of the city that they elect. That's where we are. And here in Cincinnati, we have spent millions and millions and millions of dollars in the city of Cincinnati on anti violence programs and more getting killed as accelerating Nazi accelerating. Imagine in America, there's a small Midwestern city which I love dearly, the city of Cincinnati, where my family have deep roots from erlang Or in Ellesmere, to Covington to Coryville to Park, deep roots in this region, especially the city of Cincinnati, which is the heart that beats the tri State. And we're going to have between four and five hundred people wounded in the city of Cincinnati this year. Every year, over a ten year period held there will be four to five thousand people wounded and over a ten year period, maybe a thousand murdered. Because of the great work of UC Medical Center, one of the best gunshot of facilities in the world, more lives are saved. And so the recipe of liberal Democrats, and make no mistake about this, Conservative Republicans have no place now in Hamley County, especially in the city of Cincinnati. And that's because the voters keep electing the same individuals anticipating a different result. So Act for Cincinnati is a program that launched in January of this year. Act Act for Censius called with the budget of three million, it was sold as a quote helistic approach to violence. Three million dollars, not three million dollars, would have hired thirty more police officers, which would have been significant. Right, you need young aggressive cops chasing these jack rabbits all over the place. The older cops don't want to do such things, and I get that. ACT for Cincinnati spend three million dollars on a holistic approach to violence, and some of these moneies went to ten thousand dollars for hip hop dance lessons. How about a city program that funds forty one external organizations, dividing up more than eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars paying people to act against violence, much like us AID was used by the federal government to give money to democrats to get them working with no measurable result. Act for Cincinnati as a three million dollar budget. Other parts of the City of Cincinnati, there's a five hundred thousand dollars budget for safe and clean streets. The goal is quote crime prevention through environmental design, which improves beautification, enhances community ownership, and reduces violence. Is that working, by the way, so the neighborhoods with the most gun violence will be actively engaged, led by youth and enhance community ownership, including twenty five thousand dollars to enact vital social services, and most of the moneys go to democratic activists. In the city who are well intended. Then there's something called the Urban Transformation Program. It's a platform for publishing scholarly research related to urban studies. Reports that advanced pieces of program to reduce gun violence by using those previously incarcerated to counsel gang bangers in the street. One organization wants to pay at risk youth money every month not to commit a crime. What Also, the city intends to spend a million dollars on food insecurity for fiscal year twenty twenty six, specifically on a program to deliver groceries to households. The thinking might be that if you're hungry, you're more likely to commit crime, and the most likely explanations of the City of Cincinnati has invested millions and millions of dollars with no discernible way to measure its return on investment. In fact, we can measure it. It's not worked. It's going the opposite direction. The gang bangers and those who are breaking the cars to get money and guns don't care about hip hop dance lessons, they don't care about vital social services. They care about getting money not to commit crime. But they'll take the money and commit crime anyway. They don't care about being hungry. They'll go and steal it. The Ryan Hinton crowd, who unfortunately, young Ryan Hinton is dead. Him and his four buddies were in the business of stealing cars, which can be a dangerous business. Jarrell Austin and what was the other was his name to Anthony Bullocks and guy named Sincere Grigsby. They were seventeen eighteen years old and they're in the business of breaking into cars and stealing things. That's how they supported themselves. And they weren't taking hip hop dance lessons. So the city's approach to crime will pay supporters of the Democrats the liberals in the city of Cincinnati, with no way to measure discernibly whether the programs are working or not. Because I think you and I can both agree the programs are not working. I tell you what does work. Aggressive police, two prosecutors who prosecute, three judges, who send these scalley wigs to prison to jail. That works. The message is sent. I'm told that red, white, and blue ash that the one person arrested there had the charges dismissed in juvenile court. A cop told me that, and I hope I'm wrong. How do you dismiss charges that quickly? If you injure a cop in that serious matter of course, nothing's going to happen anyway. We have a prison system. We don't have enough police, we don't have enough judges sending people to prison. You don't need a program. You need to get out of this community five to one thousand individuals, which is a small part of African American population, a very small part. You know, the face of crime in Cincinnati is a black mail face. Can I say that it's a black mail face? The great majority of black males, young black males, have nothing to do with crime, nothing small percentage do, and they're the ones to give the whole group a very bad name. But that group needs to be treated like the lawbreakers they are. Let's continue, need more hip hop dance lessons, maybe some midnight basketball. Maybe get rid of the red bikes, Maybe use some drones. How about law enforcement? How about separating from society the wrongdoers. And it's sad, but it's not going to change until the voters themselves get rid of the officeholders that don't discernibly have policies and studies that indicate a good result and when Brian Hammrick and others. We're going to have four to five hundred wounded in the city this year, which is more than the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines put together. We're not as bad as Chicago. We're one sixth the size of Chicago. They had one hundred people shot over the weekend, and most weekends we only have five or six or seven. Not as bad as Chicago, but we're going to get there unless we stop. We need more cops, law enforcement, presence prosecutions, and sentencing to serious punishment for wrongdoers. That'll send the message that crime does not pay. Don't need red bike don't need drones, don't need hip hop classes, don't need hunger programs, don't need paying purported criminals not to commit crime. We need law enforcement. Bingo, that's it. Let's continue with more plus the reds baseball. By the way, the Democrat base, according to Democratic office holders, are calling for blood to be spilled by Donald Trump and his followers. According to Newsweek magazine, Wow, so this got a text the Blue Ash mayor. According to this text, one of the charges to be dismissed so the issue would die. It'd be interested to look at the criminal record of that misguided youth. That would be very interesting. And I have another text here from Denise Treehouse, which I'll read off the air and report back to you later, assuming she once it read so well, I we'll do that after one o'clock that I'm gonna call Kevin Jackson of the Black Sphere after two o'clock. We've scheduled an Jeanette Levy crime reporter about the Brian Coburger case and why did he kill those four people? And more at Troman the Reds hopefully winning tonight on news Radio seven hundred WW Bill cunning in The Great American of course. Several days ago, of course, was the celebration of the fourth of July, right, two hundred and forty ninth birthday, and the Trumpster as setting off a celebration for one year of two hundred and fifty years since seventeen seventy six on July the fourth, and one of those events is going to be a UFC fight on the grounds of the White House. That's driving the liberals completely crazy. So we want a year of celebration of America. All that's right, and certainly the criticism of what's wrong is everywhere. But I read with interest colins talk about the end of patriotism, the end of loving our country, and I hope these numbers are wrong, and my friend Kevin Jackson, I'm sure we're weigh in on them. And according to this Gallup poll, which might be right, I don't believe in polls, but nonetheless, Gallup says that ninety two percent of self identified Republicans consider America as a place to be very proud. So ninety two percent say I'm proud to be an American. So I'm thinking, okay, the Democratic number might be sixty or seventy percent. In reality, the number of overall Democrats who are proud to be Americans is thirty six percent, down from eighty percent ten years ago. So, on one hand, Republicans say I'm proud to be an American about ninety two percent. Democrats say I'm proud to be an American thirty six percent. But oh, oh, Contrea, it gets worse. If you're under the age of thirty identified as a Democrat, you're proud to be an American at the rate of twenty one percent. That's like eighty percent of young educated Democrats are not proud to be an American. That's on top of the efforts by Democratic politicians to stand in front of ice vehicles, attack ice facilities with ar fifteen's and the mayors of great cities like Los Angeles Karen Bass, who will organize hundreds of people to surround ice vehicles so they can't arrest anybody with all this information. Is Kevin Jackson of the Kevin Jackson Network dot com and Kevin Jackson welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, let's deal with the first issue. Do you believe the Gallup poll that says something in the range of thirty six percent of Democrat are proud to be an American? Is that a problem?
Speaker 6: I find it hard to believe. They found thirty six percent of them that are.
Speaker 5: Sixty four of Democrats are not proud to be Americans. And that pretty much tells you everything you need to know.
Speaker 6: That's a party.
Speaker 5: It's a party now that teaches loving America, loving the country, loving the things that we stand for, the things that we're talking about doing as conservatives, and the things that we've elected President Trump to do. These are antithetical to their philosophy. These are people that don't like white people, they don't like Jews, they hate that we've closed the border. They want to quote brown America, And my question is how brown do we have to get? Okay? They they want everything that we don't. They want people to invade us. They want them to be able to vote, they want them to be able to effectively take over.
Speaker 6: They want high crime. I mean, these are people that will fly across the world to.
Speaker 5: Go bring back a gang leader who's a you know, human tricker and beats his wife.
Speaker 6: So does it surprise you.
Speaker 5: That they don't think like we do? And the other surprising stack, quite honestly, Billy, is eight percent of Republicans are proud to be American. How could you not? How could you declare yourself a Republican? And you've got a president who really doesn't espouse to any, in my opinion, any political ideology except pragmatism. He ran as a Republican but because he couldn't run as a Democrat. But I don't think Trump cares what your title.
Speaker 6: The title is. But anyway, the.
Speaker 5: Point is he's revitalized the Republican Party in every way they've tried to torpedo this guy with the stock market. They told this terrorists were going to sink us. They told us he's going to get us into wars, and he's stopping. I mean, what did he do in Iran to stop future potential for nuclear destruction is probably going to be written in the handles of history. And they how could you not like what this guy doing?
Speaker 1: When Gallup drilled down and said, can give me some why you feel this way? You know, two thirds of Democrats are not proud to be an American. And they express thoughts such as the re election of Donald Trump is indicative of a deep rot in the heart of America, and they wish to eviscerate the fundamental ideas of that experiment. And they champion the virtues of the third World, of the Palestinians against the evil US, and the beauties of Marxism, socialism and communism and the evils of capitalism. And they believe that America's unique constitution calls for oppression and so. And these are the individuals, Kevin Jackson that come out of our elite universities. These aren't kids in trade schools. The more bright and the more intelligent, the more degreed you are, the more likely is you want to elect a communists to be the mayor of New York City. And I'm watching these this and this is on top of Karen Bass, the mayor of LA. I don't know if you saw this, but her and her band of renegades in Los Angeles will surround vehicles in whichlaw enforcement officials are arresting vicious murderers and human traffickers and surround them and get in their face and don't let them do their job. And this is an election, This isn't This is Karen Bass who spent thirty some trips to Fidel Castro's Cuba, and the people of La elect her as the mayor of their city.
Speaker 5: What well you you alluded to Mandani in New York with the potential for him to get elected where the trade in the World Trade Center was, you know that went down?
Speaker 6: And I mean it's insane.
Speaker 5: But look, there's no fixing these people. The only way that it's gonna happen is we got to arrest them.
Speaker 6: Karen Bass needs to be arrested.
Speaker 5: And you know she's she's interrupting ICE doing its job. And here's the thing, Billy, I don't blame the left.
Speaker 6: The left is.
Speaker 5: Gonna it's like having a petulant two year old. You're gonna blame a two year old for crying and whining because you won't let them.
Speaker 6: Get a sucker at the store. This is what the left is.
Speaker 5: They've become little children, and we've placated every one of their little things. Right tell us, oh, you're sex it's you're feminists, your misogynists, your xenophobic, homophobic, all the other phobics. We've gone no, you know, and we've tried to placate. Well, you know what you finally have to do with the child.
Speaker 6: You have to say, hey, you're gonna get a spanking, you.
Speaker 5: Know, or you're gonna get y'all. Can white people do time out? Black people give spankings? So this Trump is probably gonna respond the black way and give them a spanking and start a look at what he did with this this judge up in Wisconsin who let the leader out. Yeah, she is gonna go to court, and other people are gonna go to court, and eventually the word is gonna get out that you can't be stupid anymore, you can't be anti American anymore. You actually have to get on the team where we don't allow one hundred billion dollars a month to go out the door in tariffs and trade pop you know this disparities and not get that money back. We don't utilize our strength to go and negotiate peace around the world like Donald Trump did between Urranda and the Democratic Republic's Congo.
Speaker 6: And what he's doing with Iran in Israel.
Speaker 5: If they stop for a moment and look at all the great things that this man is doing.
Speaker 6: To retake that poll.
Speaker 5: Look the things that you describe, Billy, in terms of what they don't like. There was not a single issue based thing that you taught they. Oh, Trump got reelected, so it means this, No.
Speaker 6: It doesn't.
Speaker 5: That's what they've taught you that it means. What it means is peace to the world, prosperity to America. America first, and by the way, every other country. You should be negotiating your trade deals and getting the best deals you can and not going into these EUS and all these other things. And by the way, let's not forget what Trump did for NATO. That's going to have amazing impact on reducing our defense spending because NATO is going to be paying for that infrastructure and the fact that we invest all this money into the Raytheons and the McDonnell Douglases and the General Dynamics and the various other countries of the companies here that have to keep building.
Speaker 6: This infrastructure to keep everybody safe.
Speaker 5: These are things that people don't want to stop, and the media doesn't want to talk about. They want to talk about Diddy and Jeffrey Epstein, and then of course Donald Trump being the worst guy in the world, and it's just it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Diddy is enough. This a little bit of a tangent. Whether Diddy is convicted or not, it's not going to change my life or change the world. But to have large numbers, generally white females, out in front of the courthouse about a week or ten days ago, when he was acquitted on serious charges, bathing themselves in baby oil, what sons saying I'm next. And I'm looking at these white educated from the English departments of Columba University taking Johnson and Johnson baby oil on their heads saying I'm next. I'm thinking, oh, but.
Speaker 5: What, by the way, Billy, While decrying what Jeffrey Epstein supposedly does to people right to women all the marginalization of women that he they decry him on one side, and then going and bathing baby on the next. And then and who gets called the misogynist? Not not Diddy, not Epstein, not Weinstein, not Bill Clinton, US conservative men who want men to not participate in women's sports and for women to be exalted, et cetera.
Speaker 6: And put on pedestals.
Speaker 5: We're the ones called toxically masculine and so on.
Speaker 1: But did he get the pass? And then he goes back to I guess Rikers Island and the other inmates are giving him a standing ovation. He did he meet the man, but the man was young women who were traffic for sexual purposes, male porn stars, having sex with his girlfriends, drugs. How about setting on fire, firebombing a lover's car that was dating Cassie, and also murders killings rampant in his life. And he's found not guilty, and that's time for an end zone dance.
Speaker 5: Uh uh I met not making the commercial for the next president.
Speaker 1: Sorry Democratic candidate, I'm sorry, Kevin Jackson, and another show you how far this is now? Ice officials are being attacked by semimedic weapons by listeners and viewers of PBS, NPR and MSNBC and read the New York Times. I think if you're a liberal and you read the New York Times in the Washington Post, and you watch PBS, and you listen to NPR, and you watch MSNBC and you watch Dana Bash on CNN, you have a view of the world that may not be accurate. It may cause you to get a semiiimotic weapon to go kill quote the Nazis, who or ice law enforcement before they kill you? What kind of world do they live in?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna Maybe I've said it on the show before, but I'm going to say it again. The Democrats are saying that the Big Beautiful Bill is going to be the vane of the Republicans in coming midterms. These people are smoking the worst hash because, let me tell you something, the Republicans are going to clean the leftist clocks. What they're not going to tell you in any of these polls is how fast the Democrats are leaving this party for all the reasons we're discussing shooting at ice.
Speaker 6: Oh, we're supposed to be the violent.
Speaker 5: Ones, right, Billy, We're the ones that are burning down.
Speaker 6: Tesla facilities, keying cars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's us. And so you look at everything these people are doing, and every day another set of Democrats gets up, looks at this party and says, that's not me.
Speaker 6: They come over, they look at what's.
Speaker 5: Going on with President Trump and all the different policy positions that he's taken, and they go, that's what I'm about. And as it continues, and by the way, it's still going to be coming, we're still going to be looking at election integrity.
Speaker 1: We're still going to be looking.
Speaker 5: At all these issues that dig deeper into that previous Biden Crooked doj and all these other deals. As we get closer and closer to the midterms of twenty twenty six, you're going to see. I think it'll be an FDR level blood bath of exodus from the Democrats to the Republicans.
Speaker 6: And they can talk about it all they want, but.
Speaker 5: These policies that Trump is implementing or bringing prosperity back, they're bringing the terroriffs. I don't know if you've seen the numbers. They say one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 6: It's back into the treasury.
Speaker 5: And that's gonna be in June when I looked at last it was twenty It went from five billion to seventeen to twenty two to twenty six point seven, and I didn't have to fill June numbers. But total it's over one hundred billion dollars back. It's going to crest in the fifty to sixty billion per month range by the time the mid Times midterms roll around.
Speaker 1: And what are they going to point at.
Speaker 5: They're gonna point it the fact that we didn't have a.
Speaker 6: Single illegal cross the border in May. What's it going to be for June? How much better can Trump do?
Speaker 8: From Zuo?
Speaker 1: How about the headlines? And this carries into the idea that somehow it is shameful to pass the GOP megabill the President signed on July fourth, and that anger at a bunch of people. I'm watching Sunday Morning a week ago Sunday with George Stefanopolis, who's had a guest on. Larry Summers is blue blood Clintonista, Treasury secretary, president of Harvard, and Larry Summers said on ABC News that it is shameful that the GP megabill will kill ten thousand Americans in ten years. And so if you're a viewer of MSNBC and CNN, and you have Republicans. According to George Stefanopolis's ABC News and Larry Summers said it that this piece of paper is going to kill. You kill one hundred thousand Americans a year because of Medicaid cuts, which by the way, are not real. There are no Medicaid cuts. The spending increases four to six percent as opposed to ten to twelve percent. But when so called mainstream media is saying that the Republicans are going to kill one hundred thousand Americans in ten years, is that like a call for violence.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't see it that way.
Speaker 5: I see it as again, these guys, if the ce clarion call of the sky's falling out, we use chicken little. Is there another thing we can use?
Speaker 6: I don't know these people that you.
Speaker 5: Know, every time something comes out there's gonna be death and pestilence and destruction.
Speaker 6: Same with the tariffs. It didn't happen.
Speaker 5: Look, be happy people listening to Billy Cunningham right now. Be happy that these people go out and say this crap every day because the moment that it doesn't happen. Look, if somebody tells me Kevin the Terrorifts are gonna kill you. I go, really, yeah, they're gonna kill you. And then I go outside and I don't get killed, and I come home.
Speaker 3: I'm not killed.
Speaker 6: In a month later, I found out.
Speaker 5: Not only am I not dead, the terrorifts are putting money in my pocket. Eventually I quit listening to you. And so that's why Anderson Cooper has decided, Hey, you know what, maybe it's time for me to step away. That's why seeing an MSNBC, all these media outlets are in absolute triage because they people no longer believe them to do.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 5: As as a thought experiment, people listening to Billy's show, go back and look at everything these people told you Electra Trump. What's gonna happen in the stock market, what good tariffs are going to do? And down the list, and then look at the outcome and ask yourself, who are you gonna eventually start believing. That's why Trump. They made a comment the other day that Donald Trump is now on a point where he doesn't even listen to Yeah, he's in faffo modes. I don't care what you think. I'm gonna do what I want to do and just faffo because if you keep pushing back on me, and you keep being made out to be a liar. Nobody's gonna believe you. And that's why Trump is in this mode where he said, I'm just blazing forward.
Speaker 6: I don't even care, I'm not even looking back. Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Newsweek headline, Democratic voters are demanding reps fight dirty against Trump and Mega. There needs to be blood now. The story goes on to say, we spoke to more than two dozen House Democrats. These are a congressmen and women, many of whom said their constituents had demanded extreme measures and violence in order to exact change quote. Some of them have said, what we really need to do is get willing to be shot when visiting ICE officials or other federal agencies. So the Democrats, these aren't left wing radical in the street goofballs. These are elected Democrats who say there's got to be blood in the street and we got to get shot.
Speaker 5: What, well, what they're telling you is they you know, they don't want to get shot.
Speaker 6: So you know how this works with Democrats.
Speaker 5: They want us shot, You go get shot, Yeah.
Speaker 6: You go get shot.
Speaker 5: On only that they want Ice shot. They want anybody wearing a Mega hat shot. They want anybody who's got a Trump sticker on their car shot. They want anybody driving a Tesla. Yeah, not them.
Speaker 6: So that's what they're really looking for. Look, they're willing to do it.
Speaker 5: Don't be surprised that you'll see them escalate. We've already seen their shooting at ice officers. They've been shooting at cops for decades. And what they want is anarchy. And the reason is, as they said before, Bill, they're two year olds throwing a tantrum. They can't get their way. They didn't get it legislatively. They can't cheat because USAID is now bankrupted them. They don't have that money flow coming back into the party. So they got to do something radical. And they want Trump to overreact. They want him to start arresting people really kneely. Well, they're gonna get their wish, but Trump will follow the rule of law as he has since he got back in office. And you notice that dictator sure seems to be using the courts a lot to do his dirty work.
Speaker 1: We got to run Kevin Jackson to Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot com. My time with you is time well spent, and once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and we're warning people, let's coming. Thank you, Kevin, all right, let's contake you with more. Wow, blood's got to run in the streets. These are from Democratic leaders Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: How about the soldiers military is being deployed to target protesters. I was like, I like law and order too. I like his stores that are not looted. I like taxik are not burned. I don't know about you. I'll support him on that. And he's like, well, a lot of people in the military don't. They're speaking out, they're walking away. And I was like, well, guess what, man, I'm a veteran too. And the first thing the teacher in the military that you obey the chain of command. I guess who's at the top of that chain is the commander in chief, the president of the United States. So I told him this, if you are talking about immigrants, you're wrong. You're talking about illegal immigrants. I spent three years in a refugee camp in Turkey, waited my turn, with no source of education, no source of income. Because we knew what was on the other side. I'm gonna be got here. We didn't raise the Iranian flag.
Speaker 9: We raised the American flag in a Texas flag and we still do today.
Speaker 1: So you're not talking about immigrants.
Speaker 9: You're talking about illegal immigrants, those people who invaded this country. And anybody in the military that have a problem with this or like this guy, or those foreigners that are raising the foreign flag. You all are more than welcome to get the hell out and go find another place.
Speaker 10: Ah, quietus, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Said he was wearing a reelect Trump shirts and Iranian who did it the right way? You put the cheese on the cracker right there. You're not kidding. Should have had him on your TV show. Know your role, shut your mouth and in his case, you know, being an Iranian right now is difficult. I have respect for the Iranian people because they're now going to be subjected to North Korean type controls in Iran. They're shutting down the country because the Eyetola, of course, with the words of God emblazon on their hearts and souls, wants to crack down and kill people based upon their religion. That's a good religious leader, correct sig Man, You like that, I don't think so. You don't think so? No, what about you refuse to answer the question, what about the Reds? What about it? What about him? They were throwing a ball around like the Bad News Bears at the sixth inning last night, and then they well, they can't hit it and they can't catch, so they can't hit will He the yes stood reporters of proud service, every local Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Southeastern Indiana called Joe Eckstein at Eckstein Heating and Coolie at eight one, two, nine, three two twenty twenty six spots. Thank you, Roxy. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today. Willie Full Catering Service Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above. What about Joe Burrow and his comments on Netflix? And they brought that? They brought the clam chowda today. I just found out about a week ago that I have Netflix. Do you you don't know how to get it? Though? Do you? You know? Penny showed me I can now railing Netflix. Penny showed you, yes, she did. Wow. My granddaughter Avery showed Penny how to. We've been paying for it for two years, and I said, by in the hell are we doing this? She said, Now, I said, I'll watch it. I'll watch a thing called Full Swing last night was pretty good. Yeah, Now I'm gonna watch Joe Burrow, who's unhappy with people knowing where he lives. Bengals Update brought to you my good Spirits and Party Town thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Willie Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow told the new season of Quarterback on Netflix that the purchase of in December of twenty twenty four, that two point nine million dollar the price tag for that the Batmobile not gonna happen. Canceled it after his home was burglarized. Why he was standing there in the show talking to lou Anarumo, who every other word from Lantaruma was the F bomb, saying that the stuff, the jewelry was stolen. It was all insured and this and that and everything else. He says, I don't know, he said, I might move. I got news cars out in front of my house. People know all about my business and everything else. And in that part of the you know what, I celebrity. I live with it, right? How much money to it? I mean seventy five million? Thank you? Well, you're gonna live with it. Where you're gonna live that? Nobody knows where you're at. A friend of mine, Harry Yagy. You know Harry Yangy. Yes, he's got a batmobile too. Well, apparently Joe doesn't, so he's a Would you drive that? I mean I wouldn't get in the Would you drive it around Anderson Township? Can I say he lives in Inerson Township? Can I say that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I guess so I'll see what happens, Ugly Knight, unless you were a dog last night, Willie A great American ballpark, Marlin's over those reds. Jansen Junk h allowed just one hit over six innings, and Augustin Ramirez. What's his name? Jansen Junk porn star No and Augustin Ramirez. I think he's the president of Guatemala. He homered for Miami Spencer Steer let off the fifth inning as the lone hit off Junk. He showed us his name tonight. Tonight they'll score like ten or twelve runs. Everybody will be happy. I hope so. Because the last three games even right in the You know, the word crapper was coined by the creator of the toilet. His name was Thomas Crapper and he developed it in England and he called his new invention a crapper, of course, a trademark, a Traine name, not bad boy. Miami's won eleven another fourteen. The Reds have dropt three in a row and seven of eleven. So Uri Perez, we'll go up by a handst Nick Martinez tonight. Perez has given up just eleven hits in his last nineteen innings uh oh six' Ten Sports TALK rnl Carriers Inside pitch and Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the. Game Now Hunter green will not make his rehabs start For TRIPLE A louisville tonight In. Columbus there goes to groin tightness in the, groin so no. Timeline. Now THE, mri according To Terry, francona was, clean, clean but they're just going to take it, easy and no timeline for number twenty one's. Return the state Of kansas has extended the offer deadline for The chiefs and The royals to stay In kansas and not move To. Missouri your comments on.
Speaker 8: That what's?
Speaker 1: Like what what about ten minutes away or? SOMETHING i think they're on the. River four transactions today me here the Outfielder jake The Snake freeley with a right shoulder Spring. Howlong is he? Out along With Carson spires with a right shoulder. Impingement howlong is he out? Well both have been re assigned to rehabits to TRIPLE A, lovo so they should be on their way back when becoming healthy by in a few. Games and then the player fields for The Cincinnati open about that nounce the top sixty five. Players so The women's And Men's Tennis tours set to compete in The Queens City august fifth through the eighteenth at The Lender tennis And Lender Family Tennis Center Arena sabolenka who barely won today And Yonick. Center can you Spell sabolenka S A B A L E n K. A you're looking down? Yep The Novak djokovic will be there along with a co Co Golf Madison, Keys Daniel medvedev and. Others how everybody will be. HERE a woman is in jail after she and a former financial advisor were accused of stealing two million dollars in jewelry From Miami dolphins safety Of Rashaw. Jones according to this, report how much? Jewelry two million dollars worth of? Jewelry jewelry for two? Million how do? You how do you have too? Many what do you? Have two million dollars worth of? JEWELRY i don't. Know athletes are being? Targeted have you been targeted in The middletown by any of These chilian Or venezuelan? Gangs i'm no. Athlete just look at. Me you're Not you're not. Targeted you got two million dollars in. JEWELRY i only play. PICKLEBALL i, NO i don't Have, NO i don't have that much in. Jewelry RICHARD. K jones tells me that he kicked the crap out of. You, no he's in him AND i. Game you didn't help. HIM i helped him and he covered the. Court it's a team. Effort and you WERE E A m not T I A. M as you. Spell there was a statue right, there and you were standing right, there and he moved around you like a tinker. Bell jonesy's he's pretty. Agile now you know who beat him in. Rocketball you, Right, America, okay shows up and uh give ME i got maybe maybe the sheriff And i'll uh challenge you to. It, maybe uh you, know maybe the no. Pickleball he'll be my new. Partner what what do you? Think what IF i Get Rocky? Boyman well you think And Sheriff RICHARD. K jacob think about, it because you don't need to play. PICKLEBY i don't want you to go and two against me be. Embarrassing, yes it, Would you're very. Embarrassing, yeah we'll. See, Well i'll talk to The rock Because Butler county ins would people would, Pack they would boo you And jonesy if They rocky AND i show up getting. ME i stand With Butler, county And Butler county stands with. Me that's All i'm ting you two are very unpopular there to me and The. Rock, okay, yeah, Right i'll talk to The. Rock if he's willing to do, It i'll do. It all. Right, well we'll. SEE i don't pick them. All just give an. Idea just think about, it BECAUSE i don't want to BEAT i beat him in. Racketball he's no good in. Racketball one thing you. KNOW i walk. In he's sitting there on a stool in the men's locker room in a paddle ball court somewhere In Butler. County you, know doesn't have a stitch of clothes. ON i, Said, jones you got to put some. On, man that's pretty. Ugly he stands up and, says what do you? MEAN i, said that's exactly WHAT i. Mean right? There you have but some shorts. On, wow some information we didn't. KNOW i think women have it rough with. MEN i don't care what you. Say what a woman goes. Through it is. Terrible it's. Awful, yes, fine anything. Else but do you have any hope for The reds at?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hope you have always, hope always hope will go The Associated. Press that's what THAT x next to their. Name hopefully not by What july thirty. First if it will start playing, better well, good The red's going to get rid of. EVERYBODY i don't. Know it's. Good it could be. Interesting they need a bat or. Two Where's Kevin? Mitchell get? Him how About Sean, Casey he's got a torn. Hamstring how do you do?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Well he did that gorillap he did that. Gorilla he did that gorilla glue commercial and he was running around and he raced the gorilla around the. Basis apparently he. Did he got. Hurt he did the banana got hurt that the bananas.
Speaker 10: Game.
Speaker 1: Bananas he ran the first, base not good or he walked and he runs with the like his two elbows up. Around he runs with his elbows. Up it looks a Little goofy the mayor twenty one. Forever. Baby he's a good, man but He's goofy's we All Joe. Burrow i'm gonna watch it tonight On. NETFLIX i know to watch it tonight now BECAUSE i put in a. Code he'll be in his glory and THE f bomb comes out quite. Liberally is not fair to? Say well apparently, SO i guess uh that cut From Rick uchi in that news, report him and him and him And Zach taylor didn't exactly see eye eyeball to eyeball during the game all last. Year what about the? Influencer Where's burrow's influencer and does she continue to influence? Him who's that she was there at the burglary. Site, oh he was housing a twenty or three year old. Influence they burglarized when they were. Upstairs well he wasn't. There he was, right he was out of. Town BUT i mean the influence people in the house when they were. Burglarized the influencer was. There, well what who is? That Jordan? Smith it's the. Influencer she influences, him gives. ADVICE i don't know what does he get from? HER i don't, know we. Don't he's very secretive in his life, now probably even more secretive since he got ripped. Off what is she seeing? Him besides good looks and a quarter of a billion? Dollars but what is he seeing? Her what does he get from? Her is WHAT i want to. Know influencing ALL i can. SAY i. Guess, so speaking of, that what About Sarah? Lee If sarah what If sarah you're an, INFLUENCER i influence. You you are an influencer of the. RADIO i Heard SARAH A lice ordered Some johnson And johnson baby oil for her first interview With Joe? Burrow is that? Correct the baby oil? COMING i have no, idea no idea about. That, well what is what is she seeing? Him that's WHAT i don't. Understand what Is Sarah lee see And Joe? Burrow what do you think it is.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: COMMENT i plead the. Fifth all, Right i'm gonna go drink one here in a few. MINUTES i Think Eddy fingers And rock have a little party going on every afternoon. Here but we'll see about. That but, say give me out Of stude's. Report An Jeanette levy spent years. Here, yes She's legal Twelve law and crime. Reporter she's the. Queen she has a fear About Brian coburger and what happened with? Him what woa she? Next, Yes, sag give me out of the student's, Report willie and honor of a non rainy day here in The Tri. State and let's get it. Going red's what Does burrow get out of get from the? Influencer we leave you with the immortal words of the stud. Report, YEAH i think.
Speaker 7: SO i, mean you, Know sag is kind of, robust if you know What i'm talking. About But nimble is a. Cat he's Like Prince fielder and Like Ryan. Howard i'll take that.
Speaker 1: Seven HUNDRED Wlw Bill cunningham The Great. American and a few days ago it came out in the story as to Why Brian cooberger killed those four innocent universities Of idaho students back in, ninete back in twenty twenty, two and the friends Of Brian coburger said that he was a criminal justice major and what he really wanted to, do he, said was to commit the perfect. Crime and one of the concerns of the family members was that you don't know why it, happened how it, happened and the system allowed him to plead guilty to the four consecutive life sentence is stacked on top of each other to be sentenced in the next few. Weeks by the, way officially and the families are, Concerned but no person knows more about the ins and outs of the trial Than Anginette. Leaving she's a correspondent and host For law And Crime. Network she's known for covering all the high profile criminal, cases also his, connections of course to the people Of cincinnati and The Angeinette. Levy welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show so you told me in a text that that may not have BEEN.
Speaker 11: I think it was a sexually motivated. CRIME i think that you. Know my theory on it is that he went in targeting one person and that the whole thing kind of fun out of control when he Found maddie's Roommates, kaylee in the bed with. HER i think he didn't anticipate, that SO i think that he was targeting one person and the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Spiraled out of.
Speaker 11: Control, sadly and nobody should have lost their lives that. Night but he may have very well wanted to commit the perfect. CRIME i agree with. THAT i don't agree that he wanted to write about. IT i don't think he wanted to get caught or anything like. That but obviously he was, caught AND i think he finally realized he was more than likely going to lose a.
Speaker 1: Trial did he have any relations any knowledge Of Madison mogan Or kaylee Gone kvs before the. Event did he know either of those two co eds ever meet.
Speaker 11: Him there's nothing to suggest he had ever met either one of, them no relationship to them at.
Speaker 6: All there's no evidence of.
Speaker 11: That he didn't move out there To, Moscow, idaho To, Pullman washington is actually where he moved to get his PhD in criminology until like the very end Of, june and By july, ninth somewhere.
Speaker 1: Was predisposed to commit a similar the same. Offense it just happened to be in the area of these two young attractive co. Eds he might have saw them and envisioned doing what having sex with one of.
Speaker 11: Them, YEAH i, mean if the if the reporting by dateline is, accurate there were searches for pornography on his phone and on his laptop for women as fascination with, That, so you, know it doesn't it doesn't mean that he wasn't that he was actually intending to sexually assault, them that he and that he felt like a worthless sack of meat and things like. That so he's he's a guy that does he can do things with little, Remorse and it's very disturbing and watching him in court as he pleaded guilty and he just stared at the, prosecutor transfixed by as you read the statement of. Facts he didn't even. Blink so it, was you, know very strange to watch him sit there and just stare at the.
Speaker 1: Prosecutor was there a reason he went from the state Of, Washington idaho's course directly to the, east many miles. Away why did you just happen to be in that? Area what was the? Reason On november the, thirteenth twenty twenty. TWO i Guess november the tribes just happened to be. There how'd that?
Speaker 11: Work you, know we don't nobody really knows he had. Been you, know these two towns, there it's like going from you, Know newport to Downtown. Cincinnati it's not that far, away you can it's about a ten minute drive in between the, two Between moscow And, pullman and so it's very common for people to go back and forth between the two towns and they're not far apart at. All so it's like one big community some. Respects and so he had apparently started going over there In. July he had first gone over there for a pool party with one of his neighbors In, july and so we don't know if that's how he kind of stumbled upon this neighborhood in this house and figured, out, oh this is kind of where the sorority people. Live this Is Greek, row this is where they hang.
Speaker 6: Out you.
Speaker 11: Know there are some things to suggest too that he might have had a fascination With Ted, bundy And Ted bundy was a college student In Washington state at one, point and he targeted sorority. Girls so there are still a lot of questions that are still out there that we don't know the answers to and maybe we'll get those answers, someday and maybe we. Won't but you, know if you're going to college In Washington state and you can drive across the state, line maybe you think that removes some suspicion from, you if you aren't targeting somebody who's in your general vicinity there at the same.
Speaker 1: University did he have a previous criminal, record psychiatric? Condition Did Brian coburger on? Paper did he look like he was about the murder for people in cold? Blood ever spent time in jail that kind of stuff before the.
Speaker 10: Incident, NO i mean the.
Speaker 11: Only thing he had been addicted to heroin as a. Teenager he went to. Rehab he got into recovery for that as far as we. Know you, know there's been to mention that he still his sister's cell phone when he was addicted to. Heroin you, know his dad filed the police report trying to get him help for the heroin addiction over. That but you, know nothing on paper showing, that, yes this was somebody who was out there committing crimes or anything like.
Speaker 1: That did he just happen to have a long butcher knife with him that, night and one does not normally travel with a big knife in their possession they intend on using. It did? He why would he have a butcher knife with him that?
Speaker 6: Night it's a k bar.
Speaker 11: Knife it's a kind of A Us Marine corps fighting knife that is commonly carried by or used to be carried by people in The Marine corps if you look it up. Online he purchased it On amazon In march of twenty twenty, two so eight months before the. Murders so we don't you know he was carrying that. Knife he's not admitted to.
Speaker 1: It and as far as the incident, self you were there and at the. Trial can he kind of run through what happened that night when he just happened to find these just, happenstance wrong, place wrong, time attractive young co, eds a loser in, life former heroin addict who's in possession of a. Knife kind of walk The american people Through Anjeanette, levy what happened that night from the best perspective you have.
Speaker 11: From that, night from everything we know and what he's admitted. To he drove to the, Neighborhood he circled the neighborhood a few, times making sure that maybe the lights were off in the. House his car was captured on cameras at people's homes in the, area circling the, area kind of like a. Predator and eventually he pulled into the apartment complex next. Door he drove up a, driveway parked above in this one parking area that basically Has i've been there many. Times you can see directly Into Matti mogan's bedroom from this parking area at the apartment. Complex and he parked above the house on that parking, area walked down the little hill and went in through the sliding glass, door through the, kitchen went to the third floor To Matty mogan's, bedroom Killed, mattymogan Killed. Killy against all, this there's evidence it sounds like to suggest That keiley may have awakened and struggled with him in some. Respects her parents say she got. Back the prosecutors have never confirmed. That but at some point the knife, sheath the cabar knife, sheath was left on the, bed and that's what's his. Undoing HIS dna was on the snap of the knife. Sheath and then he as he left was trying to leave the, house he Encountered Xanna, kernodle the, third one of the roommates whose bedroom was on the second. Floor she had been. Up she had received a door dash order right as this was about to, unfold and he encountered her and she did. Fight we know that she, struggled according to her, father apparently put up quite the fight and he killed. Her and then her, Boyfriend, ethan was sleeping in her. Bedroom and this all Between xanna And. Ethan this happened In sanna's. Bedroom he Killed, xana and Then ethan was asleep in the bed and he Killed ethan who was, asleep and then he started to walk out of the. House and one of the surviving, Roommates, dylan had opened her door a couple of times after hearing noises and didn't know what was going, on and she said that she saw a man in all black with bushy, eyebrows who was about five ten or six feet, tall with an athletic, build skinny kind of, guy wearing a mask walking through the house with something like a, container and he was walking toward her and then he went through the kitchen and out the sliding glass. Door he then proceeded to you, know lock her bedroom, door got back into, bed started calling and texting other. Roommates texted and called the roommate downstairs on the first, Floor. Bethany they had texts back and forth Like i'm so freaked, out what's going, On i'm, scared you, know that type of. Thing like none of the roommates were. Responding she then went down To bethany's, room and on the way To bethany's, room she Saw xanna on the floor in her, bedroom you, know as she's running towards the. Stairwell but she said that she thought she was passed out because they had all been out partying that, night and so they went down to they stayed in the bedroom together until the next. Morning and, Meanwhile Brian coberger is taking, off you, know kind of like a bat out of, hell out of the neighborhood in his White Honda. Lantra and so he's heading back home, home you, know presumably to clean up from this, mess, bloody horrific mess that he has created in this. House, so you, know there was a lot of you, know these roommates had been harassed because they didn't call nine one one for eight.
Speaker 1: Hours why why.
Speaker 11: You, know we still don't. Know we don't know if they were in, shock they, didn't you, know they didn't know what. If we just don't, Know and now we may never know because there won't be a trial and they won't. Testify i'm sure the police asked. Them maybe we'll find out through their police.
Speaker 1: Interviews so this all happened from some freak psychiatric goofball who kind of prepared to put on dark, clothing a, mask and to have a weapon with him and just happened to wait lay and wait for the LIFs to go. Out and his motivation to go in was not. Financial you think it was.
Speaker 11: SEXUAL i think it was sexually. MOTIVATED i, mean there was no sexual. ASSAULT i have to be clear about, that but it doesn't mean that he wasn't fascinated by killing or that he wasn't aroused by it. Sexually so you, know that's my feeling on.
Speaker 6: IT i could be.
Speaker 11: Wrong i'm not saying That i'm, right BUT i think he was Targeting Matty mogan since he went to her bedroom, directly AND i think, that you, know things did not go as he had.
Speaker 1: Planned sentencing is coming up in about two or three. Weeks he's thirty years. Old he's going to GET i guess for consecutive life sentences without possibility of. Parole it's an, agreement but the judge could adjust out of. BIT i can't imagine the families are outraged that they don't know the entire. Story and we'll see what happens down the. Road And Angeanette, levy you, know the top crime reporter in the. Country when it comes to these, CASES i think there's more unanswered questions than questions that are, answered which, is IF i was the, PROSECUTOR i would demand it a, full, complete factual. Statement now he's got the right not to give. It colberger has the right not to give, it AND i have the right not to offer him the. Deal and seemingly he wanted to live rather than be killed because he was heading toward the electric chair In. Idaho BUT i will see what happens IF I Anngroeonette, levy once, again thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham. Show so the idea he was going to write a book or write a, pamphlet or he was living out his, fantasies or is not true, economically he simply wanted To he probably wanted to go in use the knife to rape this girl and that would be the end of. It then all hell broke. Loose it's amazing that two other people could be in that house for eight hours and not down nine to one. One to, me that's, shocking but we'll see what. Happens Angelaue, levy once, again thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham, show and please stay in.
Speaker 6: Touch YEAH i.
Speaker 11: Will Thanks, bill thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Me god bless you. All let's continue with more line becomes available five one, three seven four nine one. Thousand Bill Cunningham News radio seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 12: Wlw, Hey I'm, carl And i'm a, CLAN a giant clan to be. Exact don't confuse me for one of those razorclans Like. Larry he's such a. Nub that's, Right i'm talking about, You. Larry so what DO i do each? DAY i listened to The Scott Throne. Show he's pretty smart and, funny which is. Good, gus ain't a whole lot else for me to. Do, no you screw, Yourself.
Speaker 5: Larry join Me Scott sloan tomorrow morning at nine on seven HUNDRED.
Speaker 1: Wlw get the podcast of my show on The iHeartRadio. App it's officially time For zero's annual summer. Sale take advantage and get fifteen percent off all cleaning. Services mention Me Bill cunningham to secure this deal today or pok online Zero sinsey dot com. Zeroes all they leave is. Clean Don'cket supply specializes in HELPING hvac contractors like you learn strategies to. Strengthen i'm led the gym mining my own.
Speaker 8: Business this old and white guy comes up to, me pointing to my.
Speaker 1: Shirts let me talk to, you it. Clix i'll walk over. There i'm, like what's?
Speaker 2: Up?
Speaker 8: Man he, said you shouldn't be wearing that shirt right. Now you're gonna offend a lot of. PEOPLE i was, like, Who well AM i gonna? Offend he, said? IMMIGRANTS i started. Laughing i'm, Like i'm an. IMMIGRANT i support the. President he's, like, no you're. NOT i was, like, Yeah i'm born and Raising iran. Man he gets all confused and he's, like, well, well how about the soldiers military is being deployed to target. PROTESTERS i was, LIKE i like law and order. TOO i like the stores that are not. LOOTED i like taxi cabs that are not. BURNED i don't know about. YOU i support him on, that and he's, like, well a lot of people in the military. Don't they're speaking, up they're walking. Away AND i was, like, well guess, what, Man i'm a veteran. Too and the first thing the teacher in the military that you obeyed the chain of. Command and guess who's at the top of that chain is the commander in, chief the president of The United. States SO i told him, this if you are talking about, immigrants you're.
Speaker 1: Wrong you're talking about illegal.
Speaker 8: IMMIGRANTS i spent three years in a refugee camp In, turkey waited my, turn with no source of, education no source of, income because we knew what was.
Speaker 1: On the other. Side i'm gonna be got. Here we didn't raise The iranian.
Speaker 9: Flag we raised The american flag in A texas, flag and we still do.
Speaker 1: Today so you're not talking about.
Speaker 9: Immigrants you're talking about illegal, immigrants those people who invaded this. Country and anybody in the military to have a problem with this or like this, guy or those foreigners that are raising the foreign, flag you all have more than welcome to get the hell.
Speaker 1: Out and go find another.
Speaker 8: Place oh, hello.
Speaker 10: Quiet And i'm BROADCASTING.
Speaker 1: Racki we have a challenge here from the seg man and think you want to, Challenge let's make it Poss, no, no, no no, No we're just gonna just let it. Go ste a little bit, right but just lay it, out go, out go on with your stuff to. Me you've got a lot of. Stuff, well Old, stanley you know right now is ninety five years. Old it's time pick. Ball stanley got six howld go ahead ninety. Six it's time to play him the second? Time would you? Now was the? Time? Iron, however, however according to, segment he is a new. Challenge he like you AND i to play him In Middle. Tucky is that? Correct, Middletown, Yes Lefford's, Park Lefferson, park that's it where you suffered defeat the last, time and you will do it. Again his new friend will Be RICHARD. K. Jones he And jones and he'll bring a couple of his friends along with him along with some. Equipment say hello to my my little. Friend he'll he wants you to go up Against. Jones AND i, said you two aren't too popular In Butler. County rock AND i are somewhere you guys are, no, no, No so we're kind of in similar to last. Time we're in an impossible. Situation if we, lose we Have if we, win we get a. Shot we have Thrown Jailer. COUNTY i beat without having played for about twenty. YEARS i Beat RICHARD. K jones and racquetball somewhat. Easily he plays.
Speaker 13: Better worse Than stanley circa twenty. Fifteen he was much worse Than stanley ten years. Ago but right now he's gotten no. Better he's gotten, older and he's got creaky. Joints he can't. Move of, Course stanley didn't move much. Either he tells me the segment is light on his feet like twinker twinkle, toes and he's running around the pickleball, court and that you and the course have been chat everyone's, saying we'll just think about it for a.
Speaker 1: WHILE i think we do it In, September that's WHAT i. Think how's in hell with?
Speaker 5: IT i think we got to.
Speaker 1: Fight talk. Daddy eddie can play, pickleball, Right, yes we got to get the pick a ball. Racket we got to.
Speaker 13: Play a little, bit find out what the rules are these. Guys earlier Than, SEPTEMBER i get busy In. September he Got friday With North carolina Exactly what about the third week In august about a month and a half from. Now what do you think can we do it on A?
Speaker 1: Friday? Yes set the. Date set the. Date, Seven set the. Date get to your. Stuff we're going to practice ahead of. Time don't tell him. That don't get to your. Stuff let's go talk To. Eddy gotta get the got to get the? Ball were relevant this? Time we, should you, know like learn the rules and learn the rules and how to play. Kitchen stay out of the, kitchen get into the. Kitchen you can't do, this can't that kitchen? Kitchen obviously you KNOW i stayed out too many.
Speaker 5: Kids.
Speaker 1: Now, Secondly i'm glad you brought this. Up one of my all time heart throbs Was denise Richid oh, boy don't tell me you dated her mid to late. Nineties there wasn't much we're talking there Than denise rich wild. Things have you ever seen that one saying there was some movie with large ants and, cockroaches starship. Troopers that's it right. There she took a, shower And i'm still, Thinking i'm still.
Speaker 13: Have that burnt image burned in my, head LIKE i was LIKE i was like seventeen years old at that. Time that's when she called, me want me to leave the. Room that's when she called me. ALONE i, said, Okay, Denise i'll well she called, me AND i said.
Speaker 1: Okay but, NONETHELESS i guess you mean as you, wish used me and abuse. ME i got a couple of marriages since, then including to A. Charlie who is this? GUY i don't. KNOW i mean his name Is Aaron pfeiffer's p h y p e r s and he's married her for six. Years he told the, COURT i have no income. Zero he's Mister Denise, richards but he wants a. Divorce does she have a? Prenup, no big. Mistake, nonetheless he, says my bills or at least one hundred and five thousand dollars a, month. Geez and THEN i said for me to spend one hundred thousand dollars in a month, month that's what he, says and some of his bills. Include, oh by the, way he wants half of her two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a month income from only. Fans, NOW i mean that's the only thing she generates revenue. From she wants. One he wants half of her. Income tell me how you how it. Works i've HEARD i Know Sarah elise is on only fans. Too i'm TOLD i don't know if that's.
Speaker 13: True But i'm not Only i've not, looked But I've Denise richards and they'm, saying what is?
Speaker 1: It tell, us tell us what this is?
Speaker 2: Is you're the.
Speaker 13: EXPERTS i got that it has never been easier for hot females to make money in this world ever and throughout human. History, yeah you take a few, pictures you post, them and Then i'm told what happens is people can THEN dm you and Say i'll send you five, thousand ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: If you do, this or you DO X Y Z. Sec GUESS i know it's SECOND i going only. Fans would the ladies go?
Speaker 13: Nuts i'm sure there is a a pocket of people out there that would love to watch.
Speaker 1: Two we look Like George.
Speaker 13: Clooney people over the age of sixty frolic Around george small but certainly has past her?
Speaker 1: Prime is That, yes she's got to be in her, forties, right, fifties. Forties she got to be in her, fifties, fifties that's pretty. Old let me look at. Her on the same, SECOND i still have time, left seg. Man we could do, OnlyFans you AND i senior, edition senior edition for the. Ladies what they pay us to do in moral les and these richers is fifty, four so it looks good for fifty. Four she makes three million dollars here on only. Fans, however her husband, SAYS i need the following. JUDGE i have no. Income among other, things he, SAYS i, mean go, ahead he. Wants he says he's eighteen thousand dollars in rent for his new place a, month eighteen thousand mon he's got seven thousand dollars for childcare when he has custody of the two. Kids mainly the two kids are with. Her he spends ten thousand dollars a month on.
Speaker 13: GROCERIES i have three, kids AND i don't spend ten thousand on. Groceries fifteen thousand a month on eating. Out so that's twenty five thousand a month on groceries.
Speaker 1: At Jeff rubies every other.
Speaker 13: Night that is a man who calls himself a man with a straight. Face just put that stuff out there for The publicans, SAY i am a thousand dollars a month to go out to eat, yes what does he do bout?
Speaker 1: Five he's? Unemployed, hey what did he? Do he was helping her with her only fans? ACCOUNT i bet how would the court view? This if the royals were say, reverse which is mostly the, case give her the, money shut the hell? Up, okay then should he get the? Money he spends eight thousand dollars a month on, utilities fourteen thousand dollars a month on, subscriptions five thousand a month on, laundry and twenty thousand a month on. Clothing but he doesn't have his own wash or. DRYER i Guess.
Speaker 13: I've bet You ivan spent twenty thousand dollars on clothing in nine twenty.
Speaker 1: Years how about, this you. DOUDGE i spent fifteen thousand dollars a month on. Entertainment total bills one fifteen, hundred fifteen thousand a, month PLUS i have a four to one k he save his.
Speaker 13: ACCOUNT i need an extra ninety thousand a. Month well what about the mental damages he?
Speaker 5: Had what.
Speaker 6: He sup with?
Speaker 1: Her and, yeah that's, terrible awful for all these, years what he's been doing for. Her you, know she, says kiss my. Hand i'm not sure that's an approved, well AM i right or? Wrong but the, story there's the.
Speaker 13: Expenses i've Seen. Richards it forced me to look up pictures Of Denise. Richard she's fifty's that's pretty old in fifty three fifty. Four i'm, sorry could we make? Money she still looks? Good what About? Eddie talk To Eddie fingers about this. Again i'm sure there's only a small pocketive people out there that would love FORMER fm radio disc.
Speaker 1: Jockeys, dude what actual do?
Speaker 6: You what do you?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 13: WELL i, Mean i'm sure they would paint like put on a w B n shirt and the women's fantasy run, Wild they run wild thinking about what they. Before Bucks Kid chris on that, too, Yes Kid, chris And Sarah elise is on only fans with a.
Speaker 1: Segaccount ALL i can say, is right, now we got nothing but issues and here we Go Jordan hudson and, update here we Got salon dot com is a? Liberal shall we?
Speaker 2: Say you?
Speaker 1: KNOW i checked it out so you Know i'm not exactly a conservative out just giving her life story On salon dot. Com she's find yourself on a playing in first class when she's nineteen years. Old how many nineteen year old women are writing in first, class not, many and she has no obvious source of. Income at this. Point she's a graduate, hospitology accounts a cosmetology and it just happens to sit next To Bill. Belichick they start up a conversation and she found him. Captivating at this, point she was nineteen and he was sixty. Eight sixty eight year old man with a nineteen year old in first class legal it's legal just barely wouldn't look. Great leads to, another shall we. Say by the end of the, flight they exchange, numbers and he signed her book and he says that she signed his. Book she signed his book back in the. Laboratory that's a different. Issue and so they get off the plane and start the. Relationship shall we, say others may look upon this as someone.
Speaker 13: Unusual now are people just reporting this or is she sitting down With swan and telling all.
Speaker 1: This there is this On netflix next. Year, Unfortunately i'm obsessed With Bill. Belichick written By Heather swazzle On july the. Fourth her name Is. Swazzle so she's giving this interview? Recently?
Speaker 13: Yes and then how many time do you think he has? Gone or, say, Listen, Jeorgan johnny is you, know but you gotta you, KNOW i GOT i got big. Things i'm getting ready to start. Here you gotta cool.
Speaker 1: It just need the t o.
Speaker 13: Baby let me tell me how much money you need to live? Comfortably all, right and let me do my thing and shut the hell.
Speaker 1: Up Disaster boulevard is, well why doesn't He he can control Like. Maje Tom, Brady but he can't control Justin, HUDSON i met many men have failed at controlling. That they, can't that's for. SURE cbs revealed that her first outfit she wore was an oversized navy sweatshirt and honor Of bill's. Background and also there was flesh colored LEGGINGS i wore and other shots With. Bill he's some connection To? Annapolis is?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 1: YEAH i? Swhere he that's where he, went, Right? COACH i guess that also she enjoyed dressing up for him In halloween. Costumes, well.
Speaker 5: He's.
Speaker 13: Enjoying he's enjoying the twilight years of his. LIFE i don't, know which is not, Fine but you don't need her talking about. It this arrangement is my mother instances in. Life but usually it's, like, okay you just kind of listen to yourself.
Speaker 1: Seventy three year Old Bill belichi comment at a little, bit don't talk about. Them he is trying to use this to spring her own.
Speaker 13: Stardom, correct, well that's the issue instead of just being. Happy, look everything's taken care.
Speaker 1: Of you hit the. Jackpot everything's. Great, no she's got.
Speaker 8: To be a.
Speaker 1: Star my relationship With bill's only scratched the. Surface when any luck will be together for many. Years but the writer says she made lack.
Speaker 3: Of P r.
Speaker 1: Savvy is that? Correct that's other. Statement, YES i love this. STAR i know you don't forget. ME i love This salon dot com my. Favorite about three weeks out from from camp, starting it will be a hot Fudg sunday There september. First that'd be some time right, there hot Fudgs sunday if he actually coaches one game for A North carolina one?
Speaker 5: Game?
Speaker 1: Absolutely are you Sure i'll let you out of your bet right?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: No all, RIGHT i don't think it'll. HAPPEN i there's some big explosion about to occur BECAUSE i can't wait for the. Breakup that's gonna be, unbelievable and it's.
Speaker 12: Too late in the.
Speaker 13: Game she can you and season, say, look we made this decision on. Paper you, know the guy who won six Eight Super. Bowls, okay he's the greatest coach. Ever this should work. Out we gotta at least try at this. Point now he regardless of all the, stuff there comes here Comes, jordan and everything. Changes Michael jordan And. Jordan can you imagine being that the athletic director of the. PRESIDENT i, mean you just.
Speaker 1: Signed god this. Unbelieve we just we just got Big.
Speaker 13: Belichick Bigle belichick is gonna resurrect this. Program and then you could never have predicted all this about, this not with. Him he is like like like blinders on football football football FOOTBALL Fota.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati a few years, AGO i sat next him on the. PLANE i was a college student at the. Time the flight ended up being a real sliding door moment for my life BECAUSE i met the man THAT i fell in love with on the. Plane because she had no idea who he. Was just happened to seventy two year. Old she said to, him, sir what do you do? Now how Does belichick answer that? Question she, knew she, Knew she, SAYS i didn't. Know, okay, what by the, way Mister, belichick what do you do, Well i'm a football. Coach maybe she looked over and he, had you, know all those rings on his, hand like so you and the. Jewelry, yeah, well, hey the student reporters of proservers of your local temp star heating in air. Conditions she chat it with him at the expense of my study. Time she was on a plane studying in The Cosmoti Polity, Department university Of. Maine she gave up that rock to spend time with Mister.
Speaker 13: BEAN i can't believe he went to this main contest that she was in was held like a holiday do it Like.
Speaker 1: Banger maine Did. Banger you can't Say banger on the radio saying go, Ahead portland whatever And Streater cincinnati Called corey At Precision comfort at five, one three. FOUR i once portrayed a mermaid To Bill belichick's fisherman On. INSTAGRAM i bet we all saw it THAT i was. Hooked now that that's a.
Speaker 13: Bet you could have made a million dollar bet with, me and it, Said, look here's what's gonna. Happen Bill belichick is going to be on a beach somewhere with like a fishing get up on and she is.
Speaker 1: Going to be laying like on his, feet like doing like a backwards thing of a. Job i'd say, no not, That, BILL beli not gonna. Happen Continue game two tonight between Those marlins And Red's. Willie The reds try to even things up there after the last night's The fockel seven hundred ww's covered six ten Sports TALK Rn, Carriers Inside, Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the. Game have you got into any fisherman outfit with some woman in a? Mermaid kelly is not really into the dress up, thing not into. That no You, OH i love that? Stuff, Yeah, PENNY i can't. Say tennis. Dues the player fields for the twenty twenty Five Cincinnati open announced top sixty five players from the men's and women's tennis tours set to compete In august And Beautiful mason headlining the preliminary field with world number one Players Arena sablenka And Yannick center both will be here to defend their titles in the home of The. Comets what what is the Trouble Cub. Enterprises that's AN llc put together By belichick real Estate.
Speaker 13: Properties, right she gains rent off of like seventeen grand a, month they. Estimated she gets a lot of. Money, yeah and dinner the moment for. That but wasn't her mom and? Dad don't they run like a sex toy? Museum, honestly sex tour. Museum mom runs a sex toy. Museum what a?
Speaker 1: Family? Now would you bet against all? This they just add that to the. List is there a sex toy?
Speaker 13: Museum So, Belichick, rockey, listen in a year from, now are gonna get together with a nineteen year old girl he met on a flight whose parents own a sex toy, museum and she is then going to infiltrate herself into his, life causing her to do crazy, things dress up and all these gat, ups New instagram poses and overall try to destroy his job AT.
Speaker 1: UNC i was a, no no. Way how about That thanksgiving Dayton day? Table, belichick her and the and the. Fam what are we're gonna talk? About i'm gonna get me an only.
Speaker 13: THING i can't do it just For, look you did the nude. Posing that was for the, ladies THOUGH i, understand but this is for the ladies as. Well but now you can make a little scratch off. It there's gotta be some some women out, there like some lonely women with A Bill cunningham fetish.
Speaker 1: That's on The Bake show. Today at some point that foolishness has got. HERSELF i don't See mike an OnlyFans? Account AM i right or?
Speaker 13: Wrong we Got alex Del karmen At gonna talk about scams uh going on down In texas with the, floods and they asked him About Denise richards as well your for your former Girlfriend tony get three thirty.
Speaker 1: Five here's the. Story if you want to see About Denise, richards, You, mike the wine might be an only fans account when it gets.
Speaker 13: Through if that, HAPPENS i CAN i will bet against. That, later get me out of The steward's. Report see you. Tomorrow seven HUNDRED wlw