Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen?
Speaker 2: What? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What all.
Speaker 4: This episode we got? We got a couple of guests with us. We got doctor John Steamy, we got Jeremy, and we've got Douglas and we will get to them after I'm done introducing all the other rejects that I hear.
Speaker 2: And to start off first, we got Broke. What is going on? Broke? How will you? Hi?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me tonight. I'm excited to get into this conversation. You can find me wherever you get your podcast at Dark Florida Podcast and on Instagram at Dark Floord.
Speaker 4: Podcast and real quick, please promote that speaking of it, did you have please?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. On October eighteenth, I will be down in Fort Myers at Charlie's Beyond Belief XFO. I will be speaking about Bigfoot, the paranormal and everything in between. So if you're in the area, please come out. The Occult Rejects will also have a booth there and it is going to be a really good time.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, it's gonna be awesome, so definitely come down and get way with us. Check us out at Charlie's Beyond Belief, and of course since that it's out of Masonic Lodge, we had to get booth thirty three, so and we got broken next to us at booth thirty two. So very good, very good. So thank you very much, Mok. I appreciate you making it and we got the Headless Giant. What was going on, sir?
Speaker 2: How are you hi?
Speaker 5: You doing? I'm the Headless Giant. You can find me on Twitter at the Headless Giant and also on YouTube Headless Giant. And if you have any sort of weird paranormal stories or dreams or any sort of occult practices that you may have engaged in that you want to send to me so that I can read them on the air. My email address is the Helpless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and I can't wait to read them. And Nick is my cost. If you send it to us and include your address, we can get some stickers out to you. And also my artwork is going to be on display at nick Booth. Just got that in the mail, so.
Speaker 2: Hel check it out. Definitely definitely show up.
Speaker 5: So thank you, no.
Speaker 4: Thank you for thank you for coming on Heillis and definitely send out send an email to him and leave your address and I will send you out a free pack of a cult reject stickers. Thank you very much, sir, And we got so with us tonight.
Speaker 2: What is going on? How are you go?
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, thanks so much for having me. It's good to be here in the House of the Lord again. Anytime we can all sit down and share some wisdom, that's a good day. So I am Sarah. I'm the director of public relations for the Institute for Natural Philosophy as well as the co host for Universe Unveiled podcast and you can find me at Sahara cosmos X.
Speaker 4: List to that she's making moves. She's been promoted since the last time she was on I'll uh listen.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Thank you very much for making it. I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: And for the listeners who may not know who who she is or that show is yet, please go check out that show. They have awesome guests on. I was one of them, so you already know what time it is. Go check it out. And we got Tyrone, my man.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 4: So please let everybody know what's up with you and where they can find all your amazing stuff.
Speaker 3: What's going on. Everybody, appreciate it. Thank you for letting me be here. I'm glad to meet everybody here. Everything you can find on me is on my website, Rebirth at theWord dot com, and you can give my best seller book from Amazon, Journey through the Origins of History appreciated.
Speaker 7: Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 4: And finally, to the guests, I know you guys have probably heard me go on about these events that the cole rejects got boots at most of them, or this man's events that he has put together, so I'm very happy to be able to get him on. I appreciate him giving me the chance to have a booth at all these events. That's what's up, and I look forward to having fun. I think I'm going to meet a lot of interesting people and have a great time. And John, please let everybody know what your deal is and what's up.
Speaker 2: Well, good evening.
Speaker 8: First of all, it's great to meet all your wonderful co hosts. And I'm doctor John Stamy and I produce paranormal events. I guess my signature event is the Georgia Bigfoot Conference. In the World UFO conference, we are starting a series of UFO comic cons and Bigfoot comic cons. So on October fourth, we are going to have the second Bigfoot Comic Con in Franklin, North Carolina, right on the border with Georgia. That is at the Factory, which is a one hundred thousand square foot kids and adults, if you want to arcade and amusement park. It's indoors. It's the most fun you can ever have. I got I got to play in some games and it was just terrible. I couldn't get away from them. But no, it's gonna be a lot of fun. We got great speakers. I mean, first of all, we've got John Price, who's the state director of Alabama. Move I'm gonna be talking about Bigfoot in UFOs. We're going to have goll yeh, I forgot, I've forgotten who all. We're gonna have lots of cool people, but especially those two gentlemen with us tonight with the Center for Wilderness Cryptid Studies. We've got Douglas and Trey. Hey, Douglas, how are you?
Speaker 7: And Don? Good?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 9: Trey, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm doing great, man, It's good to see you again.
Speaker 8: And I'll tell you why they're here. This is one of those things. I'm a big believer in the Chamber of Commerce. I believe that's how you get in touch with thousands of people with your events. And when I was there joining the Chamber of Common last month, they said, wait a second, you do Bigfoot. There's this guy Douglas that has something about wilderness and cryptid So I said, give me his name and address and phone number now. So I called and left him a message. A couple days later he called, and it was wonderful.
Speaker 9: It was like old home week.
Speaker 8: We're we're doing things in the town where they live, and a town that I love that I have some really good friends, like Mark Munsey, the paranormal author. In fact, he's going to be the keynote speaker there. Mark's great. He was just at the Mofman Festival this weekend. He's just all over everywhere. He's a great guy. So you will enjoy John Price. You're going to enjoy Mark Munsey. I will be there speaking, and of course these two gentlemen for the Center for Wilderness Cryptid Studies. I can't wait. We're all all the speakers. Oh and also n CI North Carolina Investigates will be there. Jones can't be there because he's going to be in Europe. He and his wife are going to be there witnessing the wedding of their best friends who are getting married in the Netherlands, so they can't be there, but.
Speaker 9: They will be with us next time.
Speaker 8: We're looking forward to even having another one, another Bigfoot Comic con there in Franklin in February of twenty twenty six. More on that later, but right now, I would like to now because of the traffic in Charlotte today, I was coming to Morganton, my old hometown, and I couldn't get there because of all the traffic jams. So I am in Valdies, which is about twenty miles from Morganton. Some friends let me stand in their driveway and do my little introduction. So I'm gonna be I'm gonna be headed to Parts Unknown, which is my sweet little cousin, Sir Lynsas and Morganton, but I wanted to be here to mention the conference. On Friday, at four o'clock, we are going to have a big Foot bar cross starting at the Lazy Hiker in Franklin, and then we're going to go around to the rath Scaler. The Chamber of Commerce is going to be doing a ribbon cutting for us, and we're gonna have remarks by the past mayor Bob Scott. He was in the newspaper last week talking about six Bigfoot sightings in the Franklin area and I thought, well, we may as well get him to come there and talk to us. Everybody will enjoy it. So he will be there and then Saturday from ten to six at the Factory. It's on it's ten twenty four Georgia Street in Franklin. It's going to be a blast. We oh, We've got tons of tons of speakers, tons of great people. Nick will be there and so we can't wait to see everybody. It's only five dollars admission at the door. We're going to have about ten or twelve vendors. I had to keep it small the first time to kind of see how everything went. But I think I'm expecting great things there at the Factory as we continue to run these Bigfoot comic cons. So, without any further I want to thank Nick and all of his co hosts, and I want to introduce Trey and Doug the Center for Wilderness Studies and I am going to vanish like the Invisible Man and get on over to Morganton before it gets too late and I get picked up by a UFO.
Speaker 9: Is that okay?
Speaker 7: Nick?
Speaker 2: Sounds good to me, sir, Thank you very much, man, I really appreciate it. All right, Nick, we'll see you.
Speaker 9: We'll see you guys soon.
Speaker 2: All right, Yes, you will playda John yep.
Speaker 4: So we got uh, we got Jeremy and Douglas and interesting enough, I mean maybe we should just thought off this way, interesting enough. Brooke actually met them recently. So uh, I don't know if you guys, if you guys even wanted to talk about that, that's noted interesting to begin with, about how you guys even met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we met at a bigfoot camp out put on North Carolina Bigfoot Adventures by Cheryl Peacock. She's fantastic and you guys can take it away.
Speaker 10: Oh, Trey, you're the guy.
Speaker 11: Well, I can talk all about the event, and I would love to, because it was a great time. But as far as the most entertaining part of that was there was somebody out there who.
Speaker 7: He just uh, he just took.
Speaker 11: It to the next level and it made it very entertaining a little spooky for some people, and he did not finish out the camping trip with everybody, but yeah, it definitely made for a great icebreaker for everybody else that was involved.
Speaker 2: He kind of got stuck talking everybody just about the situation. Right, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was an experience, right, it was definitely definitely made.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was an experience. He was this person.
Speaker 11: There were a small hiccup in what was actually what I found for me, you know, this was And I'd like to add that this was my first outing in relation to the Orger organization that Douglas and I are a part of, and also just looking for Bigfoot as a whole and as an introduction to that.
Speaker 7: I thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. I want to add that it.
Speaker 11: Did not take away, you know, being my first time. It did not like, oh Jesus, everybody like this, like oh my gosh, you never come back. I didn't have those thoughts at all. I had a great time, and I think it was very productive as a whole.
Speaker 5: So, Jeremy and Douglas, I'd like to ask you about your feelings about Bigfoot. Do you feel like this is something that we can actually make contact with or is it? You know, there's a value in the folklore itself, right, So by passing on these traditions of Bigfoot, you're almost creating a community, right kennes See.
Speaker 11: Doug, Doug, I'll let you go first with your thoughts. He's also the president and founder of the organization, so I'll let him take it away first.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Douglas luck Miller, the president founder of the Center for Water Scripture Studies.
Speaker 10: We're a North Carolina nonprofit.
Speaker 12: Organization that is devoted to researching the possible existant to Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: So with that said, possible existence.
Speaker 10: Exactly, that's the way we approach it.
Speaker 12: We actually are almost kind of like approaching it to disprove it.
Speaker 2: Well, people think you're less cooky that way too, if you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that give my myself an out for that.
Speaker 12: But now I'm fifty to fifty, I'm thinking that maybe there is, maybe there's not. It's I come from a law enforcement background. I was a traffic homicide investigator in South Florida, and.
Speaker 7: I think the.
Speaker 12: Looking into the possibilities of something is what intrigues me the most. And this is something that I spent a lot of time hiking in these mountains, and a lot of the times big bonds at night, sitting around the campfire trying to like scare each other, subject always comes up a Bigfoot and I'm like, you know, once I lost my hiking partner and wasn't able to really go out and do that anymore, I'm like, you know, what am I going to do to get back out there? And I'm like, this might be the best way to do it, get back out hiking again and have something to like maybe entertain myself, but also the possibilities of maybe finding something that nobody's been able to find before. So started up the organization went from there.
Speaker 5: There's value in the adventure.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, That's what it is. It's not the ending destination. It was the eventure.
Speaker 12: They get there, yep, and you never know, I didn't finding something nice nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually interested in Bigfoot also, and well, my specialties is the ancient text, going back to the ancient text as far as back to the Marians actually, because they're supposed to be the oldest with the oldest writing system, and they have an individual in their name, Inky Do, and a lot of times this individual is depicted as something that would look like a bigfoot, sometimes with horns to show that it's an animal, sometimes with you know, legs like bull or something like that to show that it's.
Speaker 9: Animal, but a human head and human arms and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: He was a best friend to Gilgamesh, and they also talk about the type of hair he has. So when you say you're fifty to fifty on it, that's where I'm kind of the same way too, because we have ancient texts that says this. The only thing we don't have is actual physical evidence as one being seen with our eyes, you know what I'm saying, something that we can go to a museum or something to say, oh, yeah, that's a big foot. Yeah, we have you know, footprints and so on and so forth. But we also have footprints of humans going back sixty five million years. I mean, that's just facts right there. So the idea of a bigfoot is just extraordinary to me. And I actually we live in Georgia, and I know that Georgia has uh, you know, a lot of sightings and we have a lot of backwoods, and I'm back there and stuff like that. I actually walk back there and just you know, meditate sometimes and just you know, walk through the woods and sometimes you hear things that are not normal.
Speaker 9: But that's if you're not normally out there.
Speaker 3: If you're somebody that's usually out there a lot, you start to tend to, you know, put the noise to the type of animal and stuff like that. So, but as far as the Samerians, I believe the Samerians about thirty two hundred BC. I'm gonna say, eighteenth eighteenth century. I'm gonna say, yeah, about thirty two hundred BC, when the Samarans started their civilization. Uh, they've been you know, describing something that could be considered a big big foot. And I wanted to know from one of you guys, what's the oldest known tale that you know of a big foot?
Speaker 12: Wow, the oldest one for me, Robertson Gimlin would be for me, that's the oldest that I would know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm actually kind of in the same beat with Doug when it comes to bigfoot related things. That was something that never really crossed my radar, and especially not related to ancient times in the time period that you're talking about. But I have always been pretty fascinated with the UFOs. So I've heard of very very very ancient depictions and scribings on the wall and whatnot related to aliens, but nothing with bigfoot. I'd have to be with Doug on that Patterson Gimlin was the or is the oldest reference to Bigfoot that I'm not aware of?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I was gonna say, yeah, it's interesting because a lot of people don't talk about that, you know. And I came across this just maybe a couple of years ago when I was looking up who was Inky to and he's literally the best friend of Gyilga.
Speaker 9: Mash and he's literally depicted.
Speaker 3: I like, because we know that all writing system started as a pictographics script, right, It started with symbols, started with some type of picture depicting something what we can what we can describe, you know, visually, but not in the words that we can put it in as a as of today. And those depictions literally do shows something would be considered a Bigfoot. And when you mentioned aliens, the Sumerians, uh, it's a hidden miss there. It's an idea of them being you know, the Anina slash the Ananaki are aliens. It's just whether they're extraterrestrial or interterrestrial. And the idea that Bigfoot has this way of avoiding people with you know, some way of tapping into some type of portals or something like that.
Speaker 9: To stay away.
Speaker 3: There's there's all these theories in these ancient texts going even back to the Indus Valley civilization, even you know, going back with even the Aboriginal Australians that they talk about it inner text. So it's just interesting that you know, around the world. And I've talked to uh uh, what's his name, Michael Kremo, had a podcast discussion with him, and he's the Forbidden Archaeology and he has a whole chapter on Bigfoot in his book and he describes it from you know, the continents that you know humans live on, the different descriptions of them.
Speaker 9: Do you believe that Bigfoot is just not here? It's just you know, there's different.
Speaker 3: Species a bit big for depending on the continent, like you know how you know we have different you know, human races and stuff like that, Like YETI.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like Yetti exactly had Liz, thank you?
Speaker 2: Like YETI yeah, it's different diet too.
Speaker 11: Maybe I think if applying a scientific approach to it, that there would be definitely different versions of what bigfoot or like you said, yeti or whatever it might be called in other cultures and languages, because you know, based on where it would be geographically, would kind of determine if it needs to be tall or short, or skinny or fat or muscular or strong whatever, even the diet. Yes, so yeah, I could definitely see there being a bunch of different appearance variations to to.
Speaker 5: Wells an interesting story about that too. She actually got a lot of footprints from the swamps down there in Florida, and it was a different size and a different shape, but it's still sort of similar in morphology from you know, maybe up in Georgia there's there's much more taller and more robust versions, but in the in the Florida swamps, they seem to be a little bit smaller. So you have these regional variations of the sightings that you see that regards the ones in.
Speaker 2: Italy and mad short, so their feet a little bit small.
Speaker 1: We must have the Italian ones down here, because you know that is true as far as the skuncake goes. There's a debate in the community right now if they have four toes or the traditional five as well as they do have different features, especially where you guys are in North Carolina. You know, I've heard reports of all gray ones and even black. I think though what the camp out we were at, Cheryl was actually able to bring a witness there who had an encounter literally rate in front of the campground, and she did describe it as a cinnamon color, and that's or the dude did. But that's kind of the variation we hear a lot down here too, is that they're more of the orange colors. But as you move up into the Appalachians, like North Carolina, North Georgia and so on, they do change in appearance. You hear they're really tall all black. So yeah, I think there's a little bit of a difference there.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: We have a footprint that we've we didn't get to cast it. At the time that we discovered this footprint, we didn't have the capability to cast it, but we did get a three D scan of it that is on our website and it matches up with all the other more fallow that you're seeing, you know, from people that are getting cast and stuff. It was a left and right. There was a break, you know, a heel that this one had five toes. Yes, and we've got that scan on our website to where you know, you could you could google it right now on a phone or a computer or whatever you've got, and you can kind of, you know, change it around and look and see from different angles. And I think it's it makes a really good case for something that looks like it could be a footprint or left and the right footprint, and it has, Doug, what is it a six feet apart?
Speaker 12: I think we've done six, yes, fourteen inch long footprint left and a right about six foot gate and then it went into some rocks and we weren't able to get any further than that. But we couldn't cast anything. It was in leaves and mud, but we were able to do it with scan a verse, get a scan that way and it turned out actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: Very nice. Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 5: The technology angle. What kind of technology are you guys bringing to these investigations.
Speaker 7: Doug, you want to? You want to sound it up or you won't need to. What do we have We've got basically you name it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's just about right.
Speaker 12: We've invested a ton of money and everything. It's like actually invested and stuff so quickly. It's kind of hard to like be able to learn what it is because of the fact that we're just gaining it so quickly. But uh, while life acoustics for everything, they for the audio part of it's wild tronics for the uh, parabolics, zoom for the H one, n like everybody normally uses with that kind of stuff, So we can leave it out there.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 12: The problem that I have been finding is that we have been investing in some equipment and most of the time when we're going out, we're going out into public areas, and it's kind of hard to leave a lot of stuff behind afraid that it's going to be taken. So we're being kind of like conservative on what we do with it. But that the night vision thermals, we've give a cottage chief and just keep going with what we've got.
Speaker 10: It's hard for me to remember everything.
Speaker 11: But yeah, we've got flear thermal night vision, all cameras, we've got the ld rs, the parabolic mics, we've got just you know, we've got basic game cans, Doug, do we have light are.
Speaker 12: Now well light aer on the iPhone. That's that's the best we've got for that. Okay, that's sinners.
Speaker 11: We are trying to cover every ground that we possibly can as far as data collection goes. And like Doug said, some of this stuff, like the ld rs and the game cams, you know, it does get kind of dicey leaving them out in public places because you see online all the time people just finding that stuff and tearing it up. But when it comes to people that might have a private property where we could leave these things and trusts that they're going to be okay, or if we're able to be out there physically with this equipment and you know, watch over it and stuff, we are trying to cover every ground that we possibly can and collect data from every angle that we can come up with.
Speaker 1: Now, what was it that you guys deployed on the camp out that we were at. I know you guys were back in the woods. I turned around and my research partner Marion is with Doug and they are like deep in the woods behind the campground kind of where a group camp was. We were all set up and rooms firing, and there's a bit of a ridge that goes up then it kind of clears out and I know they were back there doing something with the audio. So what were what were you guys up to and did you guys capture anything.
Speaker 12: I haven't been able to go through all of it yet, so don't know. Those were the Wildlife Acoustic recorders. I think they're I'm trying to think what the name of those are song meter micro. I think we had three of them out there after we had heard the next morning that everything was going on up in the back of the woods and around some of the tents. So we've deployed three of them out. Haven't been able to go through all of it yet. They're all three of them were running for probably twelve hours, so we've got all that to listen.
Speaker 10: Haven't been able to get through all of it yet. Haven't heard anything yet though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: One of the big struggles with that is it's just Doug and I and you know, I mean, like Doug said, we had twelve hours of audio per per recorders. So leave those out there for a weekend or even a full day and it gets very difficult. And one of the struggles we are having with the LDRs that that neither one of us are a prize too, but a way to you know, filter out things because you know, for example, well right now, if you've go outside, there's gonna be some ambient noise.
Speaker 7: We don't need to listen.
Speaker 11: To that, and we probably wouldn't hear Bigfoot at that same volume at you know, just for twenty four hours or indefinitely. One of the things that I would love to find a solution to is being able to filter out decibel volumes. I'm not even I'm not an audio person's I'm not I don't even know what terms to use. But if that makes sense, like if all the audio is going across like this for hours and hours and hours, cut all that out, use AI to do it, or some software.
Speaker 3: And just get Audacity helps with that. What was that Audacity? Audacity will help with that.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool. So it's a free program.
Speaker 9: It's a free program, is very simple.
Speaker 3: It will help for that. It would definitely help for that to free. I use that a lot myself. You'll take out all the background noise that that's in the back. What you'll do is basically copy a snippet of that background noise and then it will go through the whole entire track and take all of that out for you.
Speaker 7: Awesome.
Speaker 11: I'd love to We would love to connect with you afterwards.
Speaker 7: We can do that.
Speaker 9: We can do that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, right now, what we've got is kaleidoscope that's given to us for free from Wildlife Acoustics.
Speaker 10: It's very advanced a little bit more advanced than what I can figure out.
Speaker 12: They kind of tailor everything towards bats those types of frequency, so they've got there for that, so we have to kind of go through and kind of tweak it a little bit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm late to the party. You've probably already discussed this. You'all are using game cameras.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, I'm not sure what you what you did here?
Speaker 11: Would you would you like me to go through the whole list of what we've done.
Speaker 13: I was just curious about the game cameras, like in terms of like monitoring them with your cell phone and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: We don't because the locations that we're in a lot of it's in the valley down in Gorgeous so we can't get cell service around here.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: What we've been finding the best for trail cams is to find out what kind of movement we're getting around the area.
Speaker 10: Probably not going to get.
Speaker 12: Anything Bigfoot related, but there have been a few things that we have found that we couldn't understand what they were. There were certain like markings in the ground through the leaves, and we're like, what is creating that. It almost kind of looked like something was being drugged through there. Set up some cameras, went back and got the cameras, found out wild turkey going through there, scratching through trying to find out what's going because it wasn't hall. We knew it wasn't that, But that's where we're finding the game cams are working. The best for us is to find out what kind of activity is going on through there, so we can just kind of eliminate that from the process.
Speaker 11: And I'd like to mention that I think that that's super good because someone might find Oh, it's like we keep putting this stuff out there, and we're now proving because we've got it on camera that it was totally just a normal thing like the wild turkeys.
Speaker 7: But I think that having that kind of data.
Speaker 11: Is super important for the cause in the community because it's like, Okay, we now have photographic and video evidence of something that we don't know what it is, and then we film and find out what caused it. So now you can kind of put those things together for the community to say, Okay, if you're on your own adventure and you see something that looks like this, here's some documentation to back up that it could be a turkey. Doesn't mean it's certain, you know, nothing's ever one hundred percent, But I think finding a lot of stuff an explanation to a lot of these things, even if it's not what we all want it to be, is really good too, because it helps a shortened somebody else's process trying to you know, complete the same goal that we're all trying to complete, if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: The regional variations would definitely make a difference, especially if you're going bigfoot hunting and you're going to want to eliminate these things quicker than in other cases, so you've already got those things marked off to let that happen quicker.
Speaker 1: And mister Tray is also an arborist, so he kind of brings a special knowledge to investigations, so during the trip we relied on him. We came across some really interesting tree structures and I have posted them on my page. They were off of trail on top of this mountain. Again, no service. I don't even know how to get there. I was at Chryl's will, just kind of blindly trusting her, and she leads us off trail and we get to these interesting structures. So it was really cool to have Trey there to kind of point out and say, Okay, this is a natural tree break or this is how trees shut their leaves in order to survive. So I thought that was a really cool perspective that was brought to the investigation.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, and it doesn't have to be right now, but I would love to go into detail about the things that I saw because and the background on me, Doug told you that he was fifty to fifty. I am actually a non believer from my experience. My entire career has been based out in the woods, and I've just never had a classic experience or even anything that I couldn't even explain. And being on the science side of it with the arborous stuff, that's where I settle on it. But I want it to be real, so money where my mouth is. I'm getting out there, and at some point I would really like to talk about the things that I found with the group a couple of weekends ago, because I did there was it was honestly some some things that I couldn't explain, and I think, you know it needs to be referenced for sure.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, like Brookes said, we we had we had to drive a little ways from the actual campsite and then we went on a short hike and get to this point and she had marked it. She had been back there and it marked it, so we knew where to turn left basically and then go off deep into the woods to what was an apparent structure. And in my opinion, what I saw about the structure, I couldn't really apply any of my knowledge to what it was, but it was definitely something that was not whether it was a person or a bigfoot. It was something that was intentionally done. But there was nothing there that I could really kind of examine and explain. But what I found the most interest was around this supposed structure was well, so, first and foremost, let me describe the setting that we're We're in a attractive land where all of the trees were what in my industry you would call twelve to eighteen inch trees, so that means they're all young. This area had been logged at some point None of these trees were very big. None of these trees had branches that were more than twelve inches two feet at the best. But what we were finding was there would be thirty or forty foot long, approximately two to four inch branches or trees stacked in between the unions of these younger living trees, and they all pointed back to the same way. We followed them into the woods, and we kept going, and we kept going, and we would find them, and it's like, Okay, these are branches or trees that are way too long and thick in diameter to come from the trees that they're stacked against.
Speaker 7: And where the unions were.
Speaker 11: And when I say a union, I'm talking about a tree that had grown off into two stems, So imagine a v kind of like this. They would be wedged in there and the living tree had grown around it to an extent that I would approximate be at least five years. So for five years that had been sitting there like that, all pointing in the same direction everything we looked at. We kept finding them and they all went in the same place. And again, way too big, two have come off, and they were dead too. They were so dead I couldn't tell what species of tree or branch they were, but again, way too big to have come off what they were being wedged into or against. And I found that super super interesting and it and it didn't not know it I would I don't even think I would say that it led back to the road. It wasn't something where a hiker or a hunter could have put there to guide him back to the road. I don't honestly feel like it pointed to the road. But it eventually it got to the point where if it is pointing in this direction, if I walk over there, I'm going to find another one and it'll point in a direction and if I walk there, it will go there. And I ended up following that until I couldn't find anymore. And so I thought that was really really really interesting. And again it all of these living trees had grown around the dead branches to the to what I would say is at least five years old minimum.
Speaker 7: I mean they.
Speaker 5: Were esoteric Bigfoot architecture. Is that what I'm getting.
Speaker 11: It definitely could be. It definitely could be. I mean, it didn't have a rhyme or reason. Like I said, it didn't have a rhyme or reason, Like, if I'm a hunter and I'm gonna go hunt and I'm going to put up these structures, I'm going to point back to the road.
Speaker 7: Well they didn't.
Speaker 11: Or if I'm a hiker and i want to get out of here, I'm going to point back to the road.
Speaker 7: They didn't. They didn't even.
Speaker 11: Point back in the direction of, to my knowledge, the entrance to this area.
Speaker 7: Does that make sense, like.
Speaker 5: They were mapping something completely different.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So I did not feel like there was a rhyme or reason for what a person would do with these things, but they definitely, Like I said, if if I saw one and I walked either against it or towards it in whatever direction it was pointing, I would find another one, and or other people would too. Because it Brooke was there, she brought me to one, and everybody was. We were just finding them, and it was just we're all snaked through the woods going on some path and eventually got to the end of it. So never did find what you and I would consider a destination, but it definitely meant something for whoever put those things there.
Speaker 5: Portal theory, they were doing something with portals.
Speaker 11: I have heard that, and I don't know a lot about that yet, but I have heard that people think that Bigfoot is possibly interdimensional. Maybe if you or somebody else in the group knows more about that, I'd love to hear it because I've heard it, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's what I was just talking about, that he might have some type of portal or they have some type of portal where they can just appear. They have some kind of way to avoid human detection only when they want to, they will allow that. There's actually a case I can't remember. I have to look it up. There was this lady that actually had a relationship with a Bigfoot family when she was like three years old. It used to be a video on YouTube about her, but unfortunately it is no longer there. I actually talked about this a couple of weeks ago in Nix's previous show. Uh, she she had a relationship and she was I think she was a little little girl.
Speaker 9: I can't remember the age. And uh, it was a few of them.
Speaker 3: And they you know, communicated with her the best way they could, of course, and they would tell her bring her back to you know, where they stayed at and stuff like that. It was the actually YouTube docu it was a YouTube video of a documentary that she actually had that was on there is it? The website is still love about it. Uh, there's an article about it still, but where the link for the YouTube is no longer there.
Speaker 1: I think that was Janie Carter.
Speaker 2: Never heard of this. That sounds wild though.
Speaker 5: Lots of people.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I look it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's a weird story because she it just it's it was well known in the nineties, I believe it was, and it was very big and she talked about it. I remember her being on different talk stations and stuff like that, and they actually had did an interview and all this other stuff, and she talked about it like actually like it was a real life thing to her, like you like this was her second family basically.
Speaker 9: And I'll bring up the article in a second. I'll do it in the same.
Speaker 5: Lots of people in the nineteen seventies report having gone to these uh you know, camping facilities that their families would return back to every year to actually interact with and you know, like play with children Bigfoot. I've heard like several different batches of stories of people who have had these like childlike experiences with Bigfoot. It seems like maybe they're more a part of our story that we actually admit to ourselves, like maybe we've had interaction that we don't fully remember. And that's kind of how they operate. Because I noticed a lot of different memory of facts that go on with people having interaction with Bigfoot, kind of like UFOs too. Have you guys noticed that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And you know it's so funny because I have to bring up I have to bring my source up is my own source from my website, rebirth atlehord dot com, because I actually wrote an article about it, and I included her story within my article. So I'm bringing that up right now. But it wasn't too long ago when she had this full story. But yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. There's all this stuff seems to sit here and come together one way or another, and these stories come. Like I said, that's why I go back to the ancient myths to see what these people were talking about back then, because if it's always been there, then that means that in the beginning of our writing system, it was important for them to write this stuff down because it was something that they couldn't explain, so they had to write.
Speaker 9: It down for future reference.
Speaker 5: I guess right, Well, it seems like there's an overlap between what's sort of real and what is is like between imagination and reality, like a lot of missing time is associated with them as well. So I don't know if that, if that's a common thing that could be maybe tracked through other different instruments, because we're talking about frequencies and vibrations, then maybe have an effect on people in ways we don't fully understand.
Speaker 11: You know, Doug has had a possible infra sound experience.
Speaker 5: That's what I want to hear about.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: One night out camping in one of our research areas, I was out there with one other person. We barbecued that night, both had the exact same food, got didn't eating. Half hour later, we're sitting there watching a movie on the iPad and instantly I got hit. Was something that I had to throw up. Jumped up, got maybe two feet down, started throwing up my guts stop, felt fine, wasn't sick, sat back down like that was kind of strange.
Speaker 10: I don't know what that was all about.
Speaker 12: Hadn't been drinking, ran out of alcohol the day before, so I hadn't been drinking all night long, probably another twelve or thirteen times. All I was doing was throwing my guts up, just kept throwing up instantly, would come back around, throw up again. The person that I was with, I sleep in a tent because I want to be able to hear everything that's going on around me. The person that I was with was sleeping in her truck and she's like, I nothing's bothering me. I feel fine. Ate the same food that you're eating. It wasn't anything that we.
Speaker 10: Ate all night long. Just kept throwing Never had anything like that happen before.
Speaker 7: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 10: I'm not saying it was infrasound.
Speaker 12: But we were in an area where there's been a lot of activity, so.
Speaker 10: Maybe I don't know. I'm not going to say it was it.
Speaker 12: For some saying that it was something extremely unusual and I was throwing up all night long, instantly, just would hit me. Felt fine, no stomach ache, no fever, no headache, nothing, sitting there talking, next thing I know, to start throwing up again.
Speaker 10: Ye for some maybe don't.
Speaker 5: Know ultra low frequency waves right there, I mean, there's some sort of residence effect.
Speaker 12: Could be I don't know, never had that happen before, spent countless days out in the mountains, never had anything like that happen before.
Speaker 11: I wanted to be there was somebody else who experienced other than that part, exactly the same thing as you did, the same hike, stayed in the same place, ate the same food. And then they're like, I don't know, and then it's just you and you. And I've known Doug for a ten decade now, over ten years at this point, and he I can't even remember the last time he's been sick, so I to add that into it. He's not somebody that's just going to end up with food, poison air being sick just from the.
Speaker 7: Time that I'm done.
Speaker 4: That's shitty. At least it wasn't coming out. That's definitely shitty. Something I didn't want to ask. Maybe Brook, I'll even put you in that ass too, three of youse, because it is something I was thinking about today.
Speaker 2: What would happen?
Speaker 4: Like, all right, you're in the woods, You're turning a corner and there is ten feet in front of you, there is no Now what do you do?
Speaker 2: You got your big foot?
Speaker 7: Now what I can tell you that I'm going to to do.
Speaker 11: Everything I can, to the detriment of my own safety, to physically get a hold of big Foot. I'm not gonna try to kill him or her or the child or whatever whatever version of it I run into, but I will do everything in my power to somehow become attached to that thing, ride it like it's a freaking rodeo horse if I have to, and get my phone recording, I'm going right in.
Speaker 7: I'm going right in.
Speaker 1: You want to do it because you can't tell from his video, but he's like six four or five. He's a big guy, so he might be able to pull that off.
Speaker 11: I think I'm actually technically taller than the average height of the skuncake. I think you're correct, But no, I my people have asked me like, what do you have a death wish? Or this, that and the other, And no, nobody has a death wish, at least I don't or anybody I know. But what I do for a being an arborist puts me in a lot of adrenaline inducing, potentially deadly scenarios that that you know obviously have all gone well so far, and so I'm not when something like that happens and you get an adrenaline dump. You know, I'm one hundred feet in the air, I'm going to take a thirty foot top and I'm going to get rocked back and forth, and it's.
Speaker 7: Raining and blah blah blah.
Speaker 11: And I you know, as I've done that in my entire adult life, and so when I get inserted into an outside scenario where it would be particularly spooky or something.
Speaker 7: I'm like whatever.
Speaker 11: So, yeah, I can tell you if I turned the corner and saw a bigfoot, the first thing I'm going to do is trying to get a hold of it. And then the second thing I'll try to do is get my phone recording or somebody else is hopefully there with me and filming as well, and then they can get to safety and get it out to everybody.
Speaker 7: But yeah, that would be Michael.
Speaker 11: That would be the first thing I did.
Speaker 5: You gotta get you gotta get the throat right in the middle of the pocket right there, Get right behind him, see if you can knock him out.
Speaker 10: Check it out.
Speaker 4: What about you, Douglas, I have no idea have you any of you really thought of that?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: Like, what happens if this guy's like just chilling right in front of you.
Speaker 12: And the last few times that I've been out camping, we were out in areas where it was extremely unusual the activity was going on. I'd slept with my the door on my tent completely open, hoping something would come up, waiting to see if I could see something.
Speaker 10: I don't know what I would do it ended up happening walk up to me.
Speaker 4: It's like I was thinking about that myself today. I was just like, cause I, you know, I have been interested to go on these things, and I was like, what do you actually do if you actually like? Was it just a race to whoever could start snapping pictures? But people are actually gonna get fucking and run when they actually see them? People going to shit themselves? You know, is the thing going to come at you? I start to wonder, like, if I actually come up on this motherfucker, what am I really getting done?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: What am I going to accomplish? Unless I had a sound was fucked up?
Speaker 4: Unless I'm tagging and begging that motherfucker, what am I really doing?
Speaker 13: I don't think you.
Speaker 1: Really know until you're put into that situation. I think people tend to have and I fight, fight or freeze. That's kind of what kicks in. And I know when I had my experience out of the woods and I saw what I saw, and I knew that I was seeing something that I shouldn't be seeing and that seemingly wasn't supposed to be possible.
Speaker 5: I was scared.
Speaker 1: And I'll be the first person to tell you like, I was genuinely really frightened in that moment, and I wanted to leave. I wanted to get out of that area. I wanted to turn around, I wanted to go back. But then I had to like quickly recenter and refocus and go, Okay, this is what I'm here for, get it together, and like let's keep pushing on as it. But then you have other people, for example, Brian king Sharp, who has a very similar encounter to what I have. He has a law enforcement background and he went charging head first at this thing. So I think it depends on the person on really what happens, but it is it does force you to kind of think about it, because sometimes people have really negative encounters and it scares them out of the woods for the rest of their life. So I think it's a case by case, in person by person but it is good that you're giving it forethought if you're going to go out there, because you have to be ready that you know, you might see exactly what you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Rights He had even thought, I'd just be totally honest with you.
Speaker 4: Even if you've got like quality footage, people are still going to say, that's fucking aim fake. So unless you have the body, what do you still prove?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they still wouldn't believe it because they would have to be seeing the body for themselves. It's always going to be an argument against right. You could show the body on television, they're gonna be like, oh, that's not real.
Speaker 9: You need to show a video show.
Speaker 4: Like personally you could show I mean, you can at least show some people that would actually change their minds, I know, on TV, and once you hit social media will still get questioned. Yep, driving around the motherfucking stropped to the hood of my god, really fucking SIGNI I mean, what is evidence though?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 9: I mean, what is that really?
Speaker 3: I mean, is the ancient text enough evidence to go out there and say for people to go out there and research it. Going in the woods and hearing something that's not familiar that you've been in the woods for the last fifteen twenty years of your life that you never heard. Is that evidence enough for you to go out there and seek what would be a bigfoot? Is could the idea that you have these folklore tours like the skunk Akee, like we have different tales here in Georgia about the different types of bigfoots and stuff like that. I mean, these old tales around the bonfire, you know, the campfire whatever. Is that enough evidence to go out there and believe that there's a bigfoot? Absolutely? The evidence is the curiosity. That's enough evidence, the curiosity because something has put your mind to sit there and say, hey, I have to go seek this information out now. The evidence can determine whether it's fact and fiction.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Evidence can say, well, it's evident that it's fake, right because of this that and the third, or evidence that is evident that is real because of this, that and the third. So, I mean the evidence that people are looking for are different.
Speaker 14: What's that, bro, You're talking about kind of a cover up? Like I kind of feel that there's sort of a cover up around this stuff and we're not getting the full picture from the people who have been telling us that we're crazy for you know, just describing what we see in front of our faces. I mean, is not essentially where we're going. I mean who's doing the cover up?
Speaker 7: And for what?
Speaker 9: That's what I want to know, and why?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: For what?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 3: The five w's is the questions that I always ask, you know? And and why is the most important?
Speaker 9: Why Why is it a cover what's the big deal?
Speaker 3: We already know there's different animals out there, So what is the difference with Bigfoot between them and us? And if they do have the ability to avoid humans because of their whatever amazing capabilities.
Speaker 9: That they have, is that are we able to do that?
Speaker 3: Because like I said, I go back to the ancient text and I mean that's what they tell us.
Speaker 9: It is what they said in the most simplest form.
Speaker 3: Now we are in a you know, the more advanced way of writing and systems and understandings and comprehension. Comprehension plays a lot biggest part of all of it.
Speaker 1: I have a theory as to the why it's covered up. And this is just my own personal theory that I like thinking about. If you're familiar with Dave Politis, he's done all of the Missing Forward one documentaries, and he used to research with the late Scott Carpenter. He has since passed away, but he researched in the Appalachian Mountains and they had a really good friendship and they did this set of experiments to where they were able to capture what they believe is Bigfoot. So he said the best way to do this is that they loved McDonald's pancakes, and he kind of jokes about it in his presentation. And they would put it up in a tree about ten twelve feet up and they would wrap tape around the tree with the sticky side out, leave it come back. And the way that they would do it was so that way they would try to capture some of the arm hair while they're reaching for the food. They were able to obtain some samples that did have and this is really so will come in with the technical side of things. They had I guess the medulla or the DNA section of the hair, so they were able to send them off to gen Bank. And when the samples were sent off to GenBank, it came back with no known side on the father, but for the mother's side, it went all the way back two thousand years ago to the Middle East, which leads to your theory that they were potentially, you know, these supernatural beings of sort, maybe demigods, you know, ancient gods of old the giants. That leads into the Book of Enoch potentially having lending some crudence there because Adam GenBank, with all of the samples it has, it had no known match on the father's side. So that takes us back to Genesis six where it talks about, you know, how the fallen angels came down and bred with women. And I think that that's really interesting, and I think the reason why maybe they want to cover up Bigfoot is that it does have these ancient roots and it leads to proof that there is something supernatural happening, that we are somehow tied to the heavens, and that you know, there's just all this, you know, other stuff happening besides us just hurling through space with no purpose. So I think that that could be a reason for the cover up.
Speaker 13: The they hair samples on the DNA that usually what you can test is m RNA because that is the least degradable RNA has passed through the matrial line and so you probably will not get parental DNA because you're looking at mitochondrial DNA, and so that's probably why it may have been that there wasn't as much parental DNA available to tests that that that could just be a reason why. But usually whenever you look, especially with crime scenes, you know they'll find you know, hair DNA, mitochondrial donating. You know for a fact, these these people could potentially be in in the cohort of uh you know, related to that hair denna, but it's within an actual sibling or natural line, not so much paternal line. But I had a I had a question with the sightings of of bigfoot is and this question is more for Jeremy the others. Is there a specific habitat that seems to lend itself more to I guess where it occurs or where most people see it? Like is it like with with this place that y'all went? Was there old growth forest in the area? Is it more so in that area than other areas? Is the areas where bigfoot does appear? Is it, you know, areas where there is a higher biodiversity where more endangered species of plants would exist versus others. And then is there a specific like I guess genus or order of type of plant life in terms of biodiversity, like more more moss or more like some sort of lichen or anything like that that that would be more prevalent in these areas. Like is there an association to all these different sightings? Is there a specific I don't know, set of variables that that keep popping up? And I'm and on more about the habitat the biodiversity of the habitat that the sitings were taking place.
Speaker 11: From my personal opinion, you know, some of the things that I did look for. And to answer your question about the old growth where we were at, No, like I mentioned, it looked like this area that we were at had been logged at one point, but we had a potential structure. Now I'm I'm just giving my opinion about the structure that I saw. It didn't even look big enough to house a bigfoot.
Speaker 7: In my personal opinion.
Speaker 11: What drew my attention more was those other stick structures that I was talking about. But we also have here in North Carolina, we have the Joyce Kilmer Forest that is an unlogged old growth forest area. It's got its a myriad of sightings as well.
Speaker 13: Of those old worlds.
Speaker 7: Yes, and then.
Speaker 11: We've also got the UII Forest National Park near North Carolina. It's also got its myriad of sidings. So I don't necessarily think it really matters where at in the woods that these things would want to live at. I mean to me, it would kind of if I had to logically think of it, it would come down to out do I like this house better than I like this house if it was you know, a person that was trying to look for somewhere to live. But you know, some of the things that I looked for being in an area that I'm certain had been logged at least in the last thirty years. Was I was looking for trees where the tops of them had been planted upside down, which would have come from a tree climber being halfway up the tree and cutting it in such a way that it speared the top of it into the ground. I was looking for things to be stacked up in a way and look around for skid steer marks or you know, track home marks and things like that, and claw marks on any kind of structure. Because I'm here to tell you firsthand, I've sat around with my buddies and we've got our twenty dollar bills on it. It's like, there's no way you can climb that tree and cut five chunks out of it and stack them perfectly next to each other. Then you go up there and you try to do that thing. So that was kind of what I went into this looking at looking for was common marks of a log a timber guy, or a log or a tree climber being out there messing around essentially, and I didn't see any of that. And then in regards to, you know, the mosses and things like that, that kind of just tends to lean in the direction of being a more moist area. Another example of that is when I or you're running around and you see sycamore trees.
Speaker 7: They love water.
Speaker 11: So even if you're in the middle of the desert and you see a sycamore tree, you know that its roots are tapped into.
Speaker 7: A bunch of water. So I wouldn't necessarily.
Speaker 11: Lend that to be an indicator of where a bigfoot will want to live, because again, these trees that like water can go deep into ground and find it where it wouldn't be accessible to somebody that is thirsty for water. And can get out of a creek or anything, if that makes sense. So, I currently don't think that anything that I've seen in any of the diversities that exist in the wilderness lend to a more suitable place than another. I think that would kind of lean more in the food department. Can we sustain ourselves here with food more than anything else, Because it currently seems like wherever you're at in the wilderness, it's got its sightings. It doesn't seem to lend to the idea that there's a more favorable environment than another in that regard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be pretty interesting actually to check that stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think if I started seeing.
Speaker 4: That popping up, well, give me a little bit more greadings to my belief in it.
Speaker 2: Oh No, that's because.
Speaker 4: I do think some of these things do have certain reasons why he shows up, if he does exist. I do think some of the areas might have more capabilities of paranormal effects.
Speaker 2: Going on.
Speaker 4: That I guess at that point you have to start, like I guess, I'm looking at it as like I don't know, something that just comes into reality and leaves I don't know, I'm not too st what to think about Bigfoot at the the truth.
Speaker 11: This was before my involvement in the organization, But Douglas met with somebody who's got a property here in Franklin and they live I'm not sure where their house is located in relation to this, but they're literally next to a ridge line in a valley. And I'm going to kind of just give this over to Doug because he met with the person. But they had like damage to property, things thrown at them, activity in the valley as opposed to the ridge line. So you know, Doug, if you want to kind of explain that in better detail.
Speaker 10: That's pretty much all of it right there.
Speaker 12: And what's kind of coincidental about it is about fifteen minutes ago he just text messaged me to find out what's going on.
Speaker 10: He wants to meet up.
Speaker 12: What he wants us to do is to come out there and bring some of our equipment so if we can get any recordings from it. He is getting a lot of orbs up through the ridge line, and the Appalachian Trail kind of comes up through there, but they've got orbs that are coming through. After they see the orbs, they start getting rocks thrown at their house. And they on the backside, they've got a port that they'll go out there. He's very spiritual into the Indian meditation with hothouses, and he will play certain types of spiritual music and he's finding it when he's playing that type of music is when they seem to get the most activity. They've had the house side of the house, slap rocks thrown on it, the howls in the middle of the night, and the orbs that are coming through. So we need to get out there and see what we can.
Speaker 7: Start documenting large rocks too.
Speaker 11: I'd like to add, like things that are you know, not pebbles, but large rocks, baseball or bigger.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I've been hearing a lot about this orbs stuff in Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: That's uh, that's that's making me think that has something to do with the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a it's a big thing. It's a big thing because that's where a lot of it seems like that. The understanding is that every time Bigfoot is seen or nearby, uh, look for look in the sky because there would be an orbs somewhere nearby. And the gentlemen that was talking about the water earlier, you know, that's funny because I always talk about I always say it, these gods, these aliens do these these things with this technology or this information or whatever it is. They're coming from the waters. It seems like the water is the most essential thing for everything that happened on this planet.
Speaker 9: Just not just to you know, sustained.
Speaker 3: Life, but you know where you know, where people are mostly or where these individuals are mostly hiding at. They might not be near it like that, but they're definitely in traveling distance where they can go there and get some and come back and go somewhere else, you know, just like they do in most you know, other countries. You know, the well is not you know, always in the in the in one area, it's a mile away.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's interesting even like in aspect as the light goes to travel into your eyeball, the first thing it hits is really a corner. And so even the birth of the image in your eye and your head is probably too a part of the reflections and ship side your corny in the water, like you just looking at the weird sense like that to throw it off.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 11: Hey, Brooke, did you guys ever go through the footage that Marian got in her thermal camera because we did have. So it started off with people seeing a light that we thought might have been eyes, but if you moved it moved around, you could see that it was actually, you know, easily a headlighter at lantern. But that caused h Brook and Marion to get their thermal camera out and start looking and not what we thought we wanted to look at, but off to the side, Uh, they were able to see and an object at the time we couldn't. It was a thermal camera, I'm pretty sure, and so you couldn't tell what it was initially.
Speaker 7: But Brooke, did you guys go through that footage yet?
Speaker 1: I don't know if she has or not, but I know when I got my hands on it and I was able to see, I could see something moving. And again to kind of just give some context as to what we were looking at, this was behind our camp. There was a bridgelne that was kind of over to the left and where we had seen the light and where we were ultimately looking with the thermal was on where there was no longer a ridge. It kind of like led to the road and there were some rhododendrons and that's the one kind of drawback I think from thermal is you can't use it if you're in a car because the temperature of the window will stop it. So same thing kind of with tree foliage. If you have a lot of bushes and things, it kind of provides almost a camouflage for whatever animal is back there. But I could see something moving at the top of these rhododendron bushes, probably ten twelve feet up. I could see the heat signature passing behind it. So I haven't gotten any of the copies from that because we've been running ever since, probably like we've been back. But I will reach out and see if she can send over that footage because I grabbed at one point and I was like, I got to see.
Speaker 11: This, and unfortunately, because this was pretty late into the night, it was and we're like, we're like easily fifty feet from the campfires. So when you know Mary and who saw it first pointed in whatever direction as to what she was seeing. I'm tall and I thought she was pointing over here. So she hands it to me, and I personally couldn't find anything, and there were some others that also couldn't see anything as well. But I think broke you said, you saw it, Marian saw it. I think there were a couple of three others that were able to actually see something and see the same thing. But unfortunately, even though I tried, I just was, like I said, it was dark. I'm looking, but I'm probably looking in the wrong direction. I can't tell exactly where I'm just to look, but I know that the camera was recording, and that's I was. I was curious to see that footager and see what you guys thought from it.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't wait to hear you know, if you've got any sort of audio encounters that cooberates the data that we heard. And this is a little bit more on the spiritual side, but there was a woman who I would consider a sensitive who was on the trip with us, and I won't say her name on here, but I thank you guys both know what I'm talking about. She did reach out to me after the camp out with some really great information, but she did confirm that when she asked her spirit guides that she said that we were being watched by a big foot on that camp out.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, well you you were, you were there with yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't shut the fuck up, I want to go to sleep.
Speaker 11: But you had the dowsing rods and you also had an app. I'm not I never did get and if you told me I didn't, I didn't hear. But what that app was, do you have you the dowsing rods and the app that you were doing things with and you got a lot from that as well?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm I did, and it was actually so get this. So I was running it's called Ghost Too, and it's kind of like an on the Ghost spirit Box and we had used it out on the trail and everything, and so we were around the campfire and this one guy he was like, oh, run it, run it while we're sitting here, because everybody wanted to kind of debunk it, to kind of prove like that it's just full of crap and that the results aren't real. Because I was getting responses on the trail right from the dowsing Rods and the spirit Box in tandem. There were several times I asked questions. I was getting responses from both, and so I was like running it, and he's right. It was late, I was going to head to bed. I'm looking at the time and I'm like, oh gosh, I've got to go to bed. We have a really long drive where it was our last night there, and I'm walking and I forgot that I still had it up on my phone and I'm holding my phone and all of a sudden, I'm almost to my tent and it goes come inside and I was like, oh hello, So I turned around. I did I went back to the fire and I was like, okay, this guys. I was like, this is ridiculous. And then that's when I went to go back and we saw the lights and then the other stuff happened. And she even said about that experience that her spirit guides told her that it wasn't something to scare me, that they were like comforting me and telling me to come and say that I was okay, that I was safe and protected. So she said, like not to take it as a bad thing, that it was actually like a positive.
Speaker 2: Being as well. Yeah, so yeah, go ahead, go ahehead.
Speaker 13: Has anyone looked at the antipodal positioning of some of these sightings, what.
Speaker 2: Does that mean?
Speaker 13: Like, for instance, go ahead, I.
Speaker 7: Was gonna say that is that it's new to me.
Speaker 13: No, So like say, for instance, you're located in Roswell New Mexico, and you adhere to the the Earth is a globe. If you were to put a pin right through Roswell, New Mexico, where would the pin come out on the other side of the globe?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 13: And so some there is a theory saying that there that suggests that if there is activity like dissociation or anti magnetic or some sort of something would lead to opening a portal, that it would have the equal an opposite effect. So if something's going like, for instance, something's going on insern, what's the opposite end of cern? And is something happening at that same moment that Stern is firing up that's collider? Is something happening on the other side of the globe at that same.
Speaker 9: Time, something like Ley lines you're almost.
Speaker 13: Talking about more kind of but more of like a direct opposite effect, like a magnet.
Speaker 3: I gotcha, magnet the opposite of what's happening at one place?
Speaker 9: What's the opposite effect? Basically?
Speaker 13: I got you, Like, if it's intaking, is it out taking somewhere else?
Speaker 11: That would be something that I have a hard time comprehending without probably a long in depth conversation about it, because in the geometry of doing trees and rigging and tree felling and things like that. The point at an angle and degree at which you start things when you're dealing, when you're you know, starting it here. But the object that we're manipulating is so large it can change unbelievably with just ten feet in difference of height, you know, in the case of a tree felling. So that's what my knowledge is and where my mind goes to. So I have not heard of what you're talking about, but I am definitely interested in so. And the reason I bring that up is because you say, put a pin in rosbelt, New Mexico, where is it going to come out on the other side? I'm in my head is immediately like, well, was it a tend of the degree to.
Speaker 7: The left or the right or upside down or you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: So that matters, And it matters also the positioning of the spin and the rotation and whether you're what is it the equinoxes and stuff like that, all that matters.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So my mind goes straight to the trees and how that would affect it, and and it is a big effect when it comes trees. So I would I would definitely be interested to know more about exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Because it's not something I've heard of yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, that would even have to do with like, I do think some of these locations might be important something to that effect. Uh, is there any other questions? Anybody else said?
Speaker 2: No, what do you have a question? Go for it?
Speaker 6: So earlier we established that, you know, if you turn the corner and there's bigfoot, what are you going to do? We established that you're gonna need the body right to prove the existence of it.
Speaker 9: Who do you report that to?
Speaker 6: Like? Do we have someone that deals with that? Like And a lot of people are relying on like when they need to know if something's true or not, like UFOs, they need the government to come out and say, oh this is real, Like who would deal? How would that go down? How do you think that that would play out?
Speaker 3: I tell you, put that on TikTok and everybody will start coming at your location and you ain't about reporting to nobody, Like yo, I got I got big foot right here, y'all's location. I'm dropping it in. I'll be here for the next three and a half hours. I guarantee them. Helicopters would be there before any motherfucking on the on the streets.
Speaker 2: Will.
Speaker 11: I think it would go over so bad in every way, shape and form.
Speaker 2: Government.
Speaker 11: Yeah, every government organization from every country, all the n g os that that are funded.
Speaker 9: If the Russians or the Chinese are here, that'll be right there.
Speaker 10: What they should too.
Speaker 11: They're gonna reveal all of their military secret technology right then and there, because they're gonna show up way faster than what we currently know to be talking.
Speaker 9: Yeah, laid out all on the table right right there.
Speaker 3: I just let it all on the table, all from one TikTok, right from one TikTok.
Speaker 4: You know, TikTok hasn't even token as it got yet showing up Oh yeah, yeah, before.
Speaker 3: You get your first heart that's already above with the high brings on.
Speaker 11: I don't I don't spend a lot of time thinking about who do I go to or what would I do? Because here's the thing. The internet's the Internet, and you can say anything, and it's got a global reach at this point in modern technology. So of course, if we find a bigfoot and we get it studied and we get it confirmed that's bigfoot, there's going to be the equal and opposite amount of people that are like, that's a government conspiracy, we're covering this up and that and yeehaw whatever. So I think those people are always going to exist, and I think it's just going to come down to just acknowledge that it's a population and getting a real number on it. Because as far as we know, if a bigfoot is found live, it is immediately going to be classified as an endangered species and become protected until they discover if it's in decline or not in decline. Then you know it's going to go from there. So there's going to be so much that even happens, and then.
Speaker 7: You know, I don't know, I don't even know where it would go from there.
Speaker 11: But yeah, if just one bigfoot is found initially, even if there's five of them, they're going to be like, oh my god, this is a brand new thing. It's automatically an endangered species. So then they're going to spend the next you know, however long it takes figuring out if it is the only five that exists or if there's a healthy, normal population, and then that's gonna you know, change the narrative or directive of how everything's going to go from there, but the government will definitely be involved in the entire process and probably the logging probably the logging industry too.
Speaker 13: If I have to be honest with you saying that, so many Hollywood movies come to mind. If that were me, I wouldn't tell anybody. I'd let them go live their life how they need to be.
Speaker 9: But that's yo.
Speaker 2: You say that, No, I that's that.
Speaker 13: But I mean it's one of those things. It's like, man, everybody's out here trying to survive. I don't know, just based on Hollywood movies what the government does to things that are rare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just you just put something in my head. You remember that movie Village about those people who lived in the woods, and that's yeah, So.
Speaker 7: Just think.
Speaker 3: I wonder if if you know, because you know that's federal land, do they have that set for because of Bigfoot? Because they don't want people to be on there, you know what I mean, Like people can't cross.
Speaker 9: Those those those those places.
Speaker 3: You go in there, that's a federal crime. That's a felony just for accidentally going into it.
Speaker 13: I believe somebody posted a I don't know, like a factoid or something that about what is it like ninety percent of all National forests were sacred Native American places, So what happened? I'm sure that they were sacred for a reason, and so if they came under the purview of the National Park System, I mean that almost seems I don't know, just very coincidental.
Speaker 9: To me, and a lot of abductions.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Are you familiar with Teddy Roosevelt and the conspiracy that lies there with Bigfoot and the National Park?
Speaker 13: Yes, yes, yes, yes, that's kind of what I was like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's why I brought up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as I think last time Sarah was on, she knew the name of it, and you you rotted it off with Vyant thor we keep coming back to that.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that guy with the six fingers right, probably yeah, to get an extra finger too.
Speaker 1: But the Eisenhower Tree where they could abduct a certain.
Speaker 6: Amount of the GREYATA treaty there it is, Yeah, and in exchange for technology, Yeah, nothing, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just saying that the technology came from the seas.
Speaker 11: One thing I did want to ask is has anybody in here had a class A sighting or like, has anybody had any I want to know what got y'all interested in it because for me, it's it's super super simple. I'm the house arborist for the for the organization, and Doug and I are are best friends, and he me to come along and just apply my knowledge to it. And I had never even in my life given Bigfoot or other cryptids thought. But you know, as as time has gone on since I've been involved, I've become more interested. But what got everybody else involved in this?
Speaker 4: I guess for me, I mean just growing up, I've had always believed in Bigfoot and the paranormal.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I guess for me, I just I find it interesting. I do think there's something up with it, and I for me, again, I always push on it's the area, but I do think it's probably like a side effect to certain things going on. So that's why I like look at it more from like, I guess different angles. Anybody else I'll go next?
Speaker 13: Two reasons. Well, one, I love all things wildlife and all things outside. But one two things that sparked my interest was we were out trapped be key deer on the outer islands of the Florida Keys, where there is no you know, kind of urbanization or anything like that. Mosquitoes are probably the main population out there, and we set up trail cameras to kind of follow, you know, where some of these old paths are whatever, so we can drop someone and we're doing health assessment on the outer islands of the where the key dear were kind of swimming back and forth, and on one of the trail cameras there was something that walked right across. That's why I was asking about the trail cameras. And we had them set to motion right because it would be a while before we went back out there to check that the sim card and you know, check the batteries and all that stuff. So we had it on motion and so it detected the motion and then it and we had it set to video whenever it detected motion, and so it filmed something kind of inspecting the dropnet because we're using drop nets, and our dropnets were about seven eight feet tall. I knew was as tall as the drop net, and so it kind of it looked like it looked like a person wearing a gilly suit bottom line and freak me out, because sometimes we were out there late at night or all night waiting for deer to come under the net. Drop, you know, and do our little health assessment and leave, and I'm thinking this thing is out here with us, you know, like what what just happened? And so that that sparked my curiosity first and foremost. And then the second one was I was sitting in a meeting and we were talking about the Ivory build woodpecker, and somebody made a joke and said, there are there's more evidence of Bigfoot than there is of the Ivory build woodpecker. Why aren't we spending more money on that? And I thought that was a legitimate question. And so those two things.
Speaker 11: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, that's a definitely legitimate question.
Speaker 4: Okay, a gilly suit because I have even a Yeah, I entertained a lot of ideas about Bigfoot, and that's been one of them. That's military and gilly suits.
Speaker 1: What color was it? Was it a color camp.
Speaker 13: It so it was dark, and I would say that it was like brown green. That's why I said maybe it was a gilly suit. Now again, it's to me the way that it looked. I would have to look for it because I think I have them saved. It's just so old, the one, the height and the thickness of the height, and it just it seemed very ominous, just very not not normal safien, I guess you could say, and if somebody was out there, you know, because there's a lot of traffic going through there from Cuba and all that other stuff that we were halfway expecting something like that, but something like that just seemed kind of just out of the ordinary. And it's middle of summer, it's so damn hot there. Why are you even wearing that?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 13: I could see protecting from mosquitoes and all that other stuff, absolutely, but something like that was just Yeah, it definitely gave us pomps.
Speaker 2: Just from the height. It's interesting. Yeah, nice. What about you, Burt.
Speaker 1: Oh? I would like to think I had a Class A setting. I'm on the fence about what I classified as whether I classified as Bigfoot or something else in the paranormal world, but I'm kind of leaning more towards Bigfoot. And that happened coming up on a year now in November and the Panhandle of Florida. But my basic interest of bigfoot started with my own grandmother having a sighting here in Florida turned out to be in the Panhandle. I found out that piece of information recently back in the late seventies early eighties, and yeah, so that kind of got me into did in the topic. And then I'm one of those people like Tyrone Soela Libra over there. I need to know the why and I need to get to the bottom of things, and I love looking into things more and not taking things at face value and you know, applying critical thinking to it. So then I went down the rabbit hole and that you guys at North Carolina Big.
Speaker 9: Food camp Out.
Speaker 11: I'm huge on the why as well. I completely understand the need for that. I you know, when it comes to let's just use my treservice. For example, I'm not just some guy running around with a chainsaw. If you're gonna have me do something, I could explain it down to a peer reviewed study on why this is the right call, because I have to know that.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 11: I don't like to just blindly make a decision. I want to know what I'm getting into and why I'm getting into it. And so I completely get that.
Speaker 3: So for me, it was just I've always I was always interested in Bigfoot from the from the video, the famous video, and then because of ancient history, I always wanted to know, you know, what the facts were, and then me being in the woods.
Speaker 9: I grew up in the country. I'm from Georgia, so we used to.
Speaker 3: Play, you know, in the woods all the time, you know, and I'm familiar with, you know, the noises, you know, the coyotes, you know different types of animals and stuff like that, and you know what to look for and all this other stuff. So there were times when I would hear things that just didn't never make sense. I know what a hawk sounds like from being in the woods.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I go out fishing sometimes, Like I leave at my house at two o'clock in the morning. You got to go into backwoods, and you sit in the backwoods from you know, three till you know till sunrising. You're hearing stuff, You're seeing movement, You're wondering what is going on. It's really quiet a lot. I don't really understand that when you're out there in nature by yourself without any electricity, I mean even lights.
Speaker 9: Lights create a sort of a noise. It creates that that noise that.
Speaker 3: You was talking about where I was mentioning about audacity, that background noise. You don't necessarily hear it per se, but it does intervene. That's why you can have your volume on your television a certain volume during the day, and then at night it has to be somewhere different because it's sound different to you that when you're in nature, it's.
Speaker 9: All of nature acoustics.
Speaker 3: It's nothing out there intervening with you, electronic wise.
Speaker 9: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I turn off my phone and everything, and it's different out there. And like I said, I would hear things, but I never got to see anything. And then I you know, I got into the ancient text. I mean the Chinese talk about it, that Japanese talk about it. I mean, every individual talks about these types of what we would describe as a bigfoot. And that's why I ask, you know, different species of different bigfoots, you know, racist or even kind of sort as would be away because the depictions would be different. You know, some of the depictions would be horns. But if you look at horns in the in the sense of symbolism, it was something that was powerful, something that was a godlike, something that was speaking through a different entity or something it had some kind of it was just a special individual with horns and that that's when it.
Speaker 9: Later on it turned into the evil thing with the devil of course, and.
Speaker 3: I was, you know, I've always read about these different species that we've had. Like I said, I've done discussion with Michael Kramer. I've read different books about different species of humans, and they say, what is the misconnection will be maybe just maybe out of coincidence, maybe it's Bigfoot. Maybe that's the missing connection between us. We don't know for sure because we don't have a DNA genetic makeup, and when that time comes, we will. But I also think about all the shit that happened back in the day when they found just like when Lisa were talking to Brooke was talking about the Native American grounds, their bones that these museums found of these what they call giants and so on, is for uh, they taking them and hiding them in museums.
Speaker 9: Could these be the bigfoots? We don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't know what these We don't know what an animal or species look like from their skeleton bones. That's an artist's depiction of what we think it looks like. We don't know for sure because we don't have the skin, we don't have the organs, we don't have the defer, we don't have anything we're just going off of what somebody said they seem you know, we don't know if it's a genetic mutation or whatnot. You know, somebody seeing something different from a you know, a human perspective that was lost on the island of something and seeing somebody with a tumor on the side of their face, they would be like, that's they wouldn't understand that, so they would depict it as such. So that's where for me it just came into the interest of knowing the why, the who, what, when, why is?
Speaker 9: And where is? You know, where did they come from?
Speaker 7: Where?
Speaker 3: And all this other stuff. You know, why is it so important for me? Why is it important for me? Some people have asked me that, And it's because of the simple fact that, you know, we've always been told that we can do things that is not normally in the realm of human needs or human nature, and if we can tap to our inner abilities, and Bigfoot is the missing link in that. I would like to know that, right, I would. I mean, I don't know about other people, but I would. So it just started from a little kid, you know, watching what was that show with Unsolved Mysteries when they had the famous video on there. That's what that's actually where I've seen it from. So yeah, that's that's where it started from me.
Speaker 6: I remember that episode, and I'm gonna play the skeptic here. It's a it's a complicated thing because I don't think that everyone on every continent has a Bigfoot story of some sort for no reason. I mean, there's obviously something to it, and I don't have any experience with bigfoot or anything like that, but I do know about the association between bigfoot and orbs, and I do have a situation with an orb, and I know that Tyrone does as well. So I mean, I just I think Bigfoot it's doing something with portals, y'all. And then when my logical mind hears that, I'm just like, nah, So I'm gonna I'm gonna play the hopeful skeptic. I want to believe and I think that there's something going on here, but I'm not quite sure what. But the why is gonna eat me alive.
Speaker 11: So yep, So you subscribe to the idea that Bigfoot is Well, when you say portals, do you think that they're just here but they can use portals or do you think that they're interdimensional things, because I've heard that. I've heard people subscribe to that theory before.
Speaker 6: Specifically, my current thinking is that it has something to do with like the telyric currents that Ricardo talks about a lot. Ricardo comes on the show quite a bit and he talks about te luric currents, which all of ore, all these sacred sites, Stonehenge and the Pyramids and everything, they're all on this grid, in the lay lines and the teluric currents, and it all works together and somehow a portal occurs or something like that. I don't know how it works, but I think that it's all connected in some way. That's that's my thinking behind it.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask you some Jeremy, when you say portal, what is your idea of a portal? What would be your description of a portal or usage of a portal?
Speaker 11: Well, I guess there's there's the two sides of it, would be interdimensional or just here on Earth where you've got a I don't know, an object in your hand that you can press a button and it's going to get me from Franklin, North Carolina all the way to your front door. So I can make it for dinner on or am I going to go from this dimension to another dimension from however that technology comes up. So for me, at portal could could could be anything. But if you're if you're going from one place to another and defying all known methods of travel to get there, I would consider that a portal basically because.
Speaker 9: One of my other expertise is the Bible. I studied the Bible like is my hand back of my hand?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a couple of verses in here that actually makes me wonder and this is why I asked you about a portal. So Luke, chapter twenty four, thirty thirty one, thirty through thirty one, it says at Amos when he breaks bread, their eyes were open and then he vanished from their sight.
Speaker 9: That's something that would be a bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Then you have Genesis eighteen to nineteen three men interpreted as angels of course, or the Lord himself and two angels compaired to Abraham eat with him and then go to Sodom. Their arrival and departure seems supernatural. That's another one, And and there's and there's there's a lot of them. You got the apocrypha that talks about the angel Raphael travels disguise as a man, then later reveals hisself as an angelic identity. I mean, with that angelic angelic identity, could it be a bigfoot that we know of today?
Speaker 9: Who knows? I don't know, you know, you never know. But my point is that it's the ancient text.
Speaker 3: Even the Bible talks about these things where you see something in one moment and then boom, it's gone. You know, we we use the word bigfoot because that's our modern interpretation of what we see that's something other than us, something that's covered in hair.
Speaker 9: Well, what is is it really hair?
Speaker 3: Could it be what you described as what a gilly suit that would be described as a hair literally interpretation and depictions and you know, drawing something out that a gilly suit would look like a hairy person, but it's not hair.
Speaker 11: All well just uh And I would like to say, I don't know if you can see it on camera, but there's Luke twenty three thirty four tattooed on my hand. So that I'm a Christian as well. And you know, one thing that I find really really interesting is when it comes to imaging of the space planets or stars or whatever, they see, and it comes real dang close to what they call biblically accurate angels, which in the Bible angels are not the pretty white robe wings and long wispy hair that the people hang up on their wall and everything they're terrifying to look at. And so yes, I completely understand what you're saying and you're getting to do in that regard.
Speaker 9: And that background noise you got with them can sound.
Speaker 10: That too.
Speaker 2: Early.
Speaker 4: Uh, I guess we could probably wrap it up right around now, guys online, Was there anything else that you, guys Jeremy Douglas wanted to head or say or anything before we wrap it up?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Tray Tray has probably got something to say.
Speaker 11: Well, I just uh for for the people watching or listening center for Wilderness Cryptostudies dot org. If you've got a sighting, get on there. We don't care where you're from, where you're at, and get on there. Put whatever you can. We keep all of that anonymous.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 11: And if you are also somebody that has a property where you would like for where you have activity and would like for us to install equipment there to you know, kind of collect some data and further the research, get a hold of us through the website. Yeah, a big key thing. There is anything you got, even if it's tiny or if it's huge, whatever, it'll be anonymous. We want to know about it. Get a hold of us, and if you want us on your property the collect data, we'll do it.
Speaker 7: Get a hold of us, let us know where you're at.
Speaker 11: But other than that, thank you very much Nick for hosting us and letting us be here. Thank you for doctor Stamy getting us all connected together. And it's a pleasure to meet all of you guys.
Speaker 2: That was awesome. Thank you, and guys get that event too.
Speaker 7: Say that again.
Speaker 2: You guys are going to be at that event and Franklin right correct, yes, so yeah, people listening they will be there as well, so I check it out. They'll be there. I'll be there, Doctor John Stamy will be there, and a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of other So yeah, thank you both. I really appreciate you guys coming on. Of course, Douglas, is there anything that you wanted to add?
Speaker 10: The PR guy he's.
Speaker 2: Was it gonna leave you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: No, I'm good.
Speaker 4: All right, before we wrap it up, I let everybody plug this stuff again real quick. Lisa, we missed you at the beginning, so come back to you what is going on?
Speaker 2: Will?
Speaker 13: Thank you for making it, thank you, thank you for inviting me. I really really love this. I'm really regretting that I was late to hear all of the equipment lists, but I thought that was a great presentation. Jeremy Douglas. I look forward to hearing more of your findings and thank you very much for sharing all the youve done for the efforts. In terms of me, you can find me on Twitter Solese Lisa for a cult research intat to.
Speaker 4: Work checks out listen. Thank you very much for making it, Lisa. I appreciate it, and we got Brooke what is going on?
Speaker 7: Brooke?
Speaker 1: Thank you for having me from being here. This is so crazy how the universe works out, and it's such a small world. So great seeing you guys again and getting to relive some of those tales and hear it from you know, your perspective as well. So thank you again for having me and this was a great conversation. You can find me wherever you get your podcasts at Dark Florida Podcast on Instagram at Dark Florida Podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, yeah, And that was awesome how this worked out like that. It was crazy when you were like, yeah, what was it? What the fuck? A small world makes sense? Though you were in North Carolina recently, so real quick before before I let you plug, Tyrone, I just do want to remind people that, yes, October fourth, at the big Foot Comic Con the Factory at ten twenty four Georgia Road in Franklin, North Carolina. These guys will be there and I will be there as well. In Doctor John Steamy and the Eighteenth we will be at the Forts Topical Lodge fifty six in Florida, and Brook will be speaking and the Occult Rejects will have a book as well. So yes, definitely gonna check that stuff out. And Tyrone, please let everybody know what's going on with you.
Speaker 3: All right, once again, thank you for having me. I appreciate it. You gentlemen were awesome. I love the information. Everything you can find on me is on my website Rebirth at the word dot com. And I do talk about Bigfoot in my book, Journey through the Origins of History and a little relationship with his relationship with Thank you to so I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Oh, thank you dude. I appreciate you coming on with.
Speaker 11: That Nick, I would like to add for anybody that's traveling, for anybody that's traveling to the event that's going to use the GPS, it will not come up as d factory. It's the fund factory. Otherwise you will it won't even it won't even pop up. So the fun Factory Franklin, North Carolina is what is what is needed to be Googled or apps or whatever you use them.
Speaker 4: Best of thank you. I'm have to change that then, all right, Sarah, what is all o?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 6: This has been so much fun. Like I said, I want to believe, and this has given me so many different points to consider to try and you know, piece this puzzle together and I always like to be able to do that with other like minded people. And I just want to thank you for sharing. I think you did a great job. And as far as me, you can find me at x Sahara Cosmos. Also, you can follow our podcast page on ex Universe Unveiled and we also have YouTube Spotify all that good stuff. And I also want to plug the Institute for Natural Philosophy dot org. You can go there, check out our website, read our magazine for free, so be sure to check that out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah, headlet's giant h you send them some stories and I'll send you some stickers.
Speaker 2: There you go. We gotta be left.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, that was everybody right, I got everybody guess all right, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate it. That all you just made it on tonight. That was awesome.
Speaker 4: It was great getting to meet you guys before I actually physically meet you. So and you guys got some really some stuff to tell, so I really appreciate it. This is a really good episode on Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. And uh yeah, it wasn't live, so I have to thank those people or anything. So yeah, that's the end of another pull reachect. Until the next one, everybody be well, you know,